Ravenholdt

May 28, 2015 FH Looking to Merge into Horde Guild we are 10/10H and normally do a full clear on Tuesday. Here are logs from Tuesday https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gZWbXGhm9PJNHkc8. This is our current Roster BM/WW Monk Unholy Dk Resto Druid x2 Warlock x2 BM Hunter Mage Holy/Ret Paladin Rogue Feral/Balance Druid enhance Shaman Might have a Shadow/Disc priest (still gearing her) and 2 other BM hunters Want to join a guild that is ready to hop into Mythic once we join. We can ONLY RAID these nights/times T/W/TH 7-10pm (PST) 9pm-12am (Server) 10pm-1am (EST) don't contact me if days and times do not fit yours. Madmartigan#1618Ruleus1 May 28, 2015
May 28, 2015 Ravenholdt or Emerald Dream I'm sure this question has been posed a dozen times, at least. But times change and this is a question of the current times. In fact it was asked about ten minuets ago on the ED forum. I'm wanting a bit more than RP. and a lot more than PVE (do ya see where I'm going with this?). So I made this character pretty much with moving in mind. The problem is; to what realm. Decent RP is a must. I've lurked both forums and understand pretty much that due to the troll infestations a solid RP guild is the way to go. A friend and I had Horde characters in ED a while ago. We made the mistake of attempting a walk up and that was the end of her starter account and my unicorn mount. I've since taken several breaks have a newish account (this one) and am thinking that I'd like to give RP/PVP another try. I'm also considering LVLing out before the hop. Haven't decided on that yet. Will defiantly have to finish up the WoD starter zone first. Yet again. Why that cant just be an account wide achieve is beyond me. Anyway; Any suggestions, Alliance guild referrals and input on the current open RP condition, would be greatly appreciated.Ërín2 May 28, 2015
May 19, 2015 Aspect 4/7M 1/10M could use you! Greetings! If you're interested in going off server Aspect is recruiting! Aspect is looking for more people to solidify the roster for Mythic Blackrock Foundry. Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 10PM EST - 1AM EST (9PM - 12AM server time) Progress: Highmaul: 7/7 H, 4/7 M Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H 1/10M We are looking for any range DPS for immediate trial assessment. Melee DPS is a very low priority at this time but you can always apply if you feel that you can perform better than our current talent. If you have other questions please reply here, contact myself in game, (Brittany#1294) or apply at our guild website below. Guild Website: http://aspectraiding.guildlaunch.com Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shu-halo/Aspect World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/66565/ Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6519/ Thanks for your consideration!Visere5 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 <Verdict> [H] Late Night Raid Group LFM Hi there =) We are a casual raid guild with a laid back atmosphere, looking for more players to down some bosses with. We are currently 6/7N and 5/7H in Highmaul, gearing up and getting ready to get into BRF. Our raid times are 11:00pm - 1:30am Wed/Sunday/Monday. We are looking for a Healer and some DPS (OS heals or tank would be nice) so that we can consistently run full guild raids. If you are interested, you can contact myself or Barynn in game, or just message me on here.Aorta1 May 19, 2015
May 17, 2015 How is the wpvp/rp on this server? I am currently full on Emerald Dream and am looking to start alts here. How is the wpvp and rp on both factions?Fanghelm2 May 17, 2015
May 16, 2015 (A) Guild Merger\Tag Team Well Fallen Heroes has been struggling to get the 20people for Mythic. We tried recruiting on forums, trade, dungeons, raids, off-server, facebook, and yes even purging for other guilds. For the most part people seem pretty happy to be stuck in Heroic. Well we are pretty much done recruiting and decided for either a guild merger or another guild to team up with for Mythic. We can split it down the middle or just take the best from both guilds, atm I don't really care. Atm we only raid 1 night a week and do a full clear of 10/10H BRF. We are able to raid T/W/TH 9pm-12am add me to real id for any questions Madmartigan#1618Ruleus5 May 16, 2015
May 15, 2015 Fallen Heroes Recruiting 4 Mythic 10/10H BRF Fallen Heroes Ravenholdt Alliance Blackrock Progression 1010 Heroic 9/10 Normal Highmaul Progression 2/7 Mythic 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Normal Raid Times and Days T/W/Th 7pm-10pm pst What you can expect We have loot council. We have a trial period which last for 3 complete raid nights You can expect an active guild with cool people Strong raid Leadership and organization. What we expect We expect people to know their class. We expect for everyone to walk into a fight knowing their role and how to defeat the boss. We expect people to enchant their gear and put gems in it. Also have gold to repair. We expect you to have flask/burst pots We expect all raiders to be able to take Constructive Criticism and be able to use it to improve their performance. What we are looking for Blood Deathknight Prot Paladin Balance Druid Ret/Holy Paladin Hunter shadow priest Mage All other classes are open for exceptional players Add me to real ad for any question Madmartigan#1618Bayonettà11 May 15, 2015
May 14, 2015 Spectral Tiger! WTB Reins of the Spectral Tiger! add my btag(Ecchi#1880) if you got one and want to make some gold!ßutt0 May 14, 2015
May 14, 2015 [H] Looking for a guild I'm back from a long hiatus (since a few weeks after Pandaria launched), and have been playing very casually since I got back, trying to learn all the massive changes that have taken place. I'm still in my old guild, but apparently I'm the only one who decided to resubscribe. No one else has logged on besides me in the last 2 weeks, so to say it's a little lonely here on Ravenholdt would be an understatement. I'd like to find a guild that is tight knit. I'm not hardcore, nor am I into cutting edge progression. I have a full time job and I don't think I would have the time available to me to dedicate to the "latest and greatest". Having said that, I have done all the heroic 5 mans, doing LFR, and would like to move into some of the easier raids. While I am well versed at playing the Paladin class, I'd love to join a friendly guild that I could group with, joke with, bounce my ideas off of, and learn from; not only to become a better player and see more content, but to make some friendships as well. I play both Prot and Ret specs, though my Ret gear is honestly more impressive than my Prot set. If your guild has room for one, let me know!Corwind0 May 14, 2015
May 13, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 13, 2015
May 12, 2015 Loque'nahak! Hey guys! If anyone happens to run across this beut please contact me via battletag and invite me please! Thank you so much in advance :D! Battletag: MattyIce#1332Djangö2 May 12, 2015
May 11, 2015 WTB [Ripswallow Plate Belt] - Normal Hello, I've been checking the AH pretty regularly, but haven't seen one of these up there. I'm looking to purchase this item: Ripswallow Plate Belt. It must be the normal 655 version of the item. Trying to complete my T17 set, and this is the last piece I'm missing for the look. Send me a mail in-game or post here. Price is negotiable. CLOSED. Item acquired.Alannah3 May 11, 2015
May 10, 2015 Help! Goldshire is under attack! There a big ol' meanie Hordie hunter attacking Goldshire and Lion Pride Inn. He very powerful! Killed the Flight Master.Jagadamba2 May 10, 2015
May 8, 2015 <A> Ruin Recruiting Guild Summary and Raid Times Ruin is a semi-hardcore guild that only does 2 days of raiding. We try to be flexible with with peoples schedule since we only do 2 nights a week. We are currently raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 to 11:30 server time. We have a Saturday raid that will continue on what we did during the week, but it's optional. Progression Highmaul 7/7 normal 7/7 heroic 1/7 mythic BRF 10/10 normal 10/10 heroic Recruitment Ruin is always looking for exceptionally skilled players regardless of class or need. Normal/Heroic experience would be preferred High Demand class DPS Death knight Feral Druid/Boomkin Mage If you wish to know more, please whisper someone in guild to direct you to an officer, or contact Beanancheese, Dogmonster, Myshield, or Mysti.Beanancheese1 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Thinking of coming back... Hey all. Years ago I server transferred off of Ravenholdt... took several more years away from the game. I have a group of RL friends that I play with regularly, but I don't get to PvP much. I'm thinking of transferring Theo back in hopes of getting some opportunities to PvP regularly. I get no opportunity to do more than random BGs on my current server. I doubt I could push 1300 in arena, and have had no opportunity to participate in rated BGs, but I'm anxious to learn and try if I can get into a situation where I could get some coaching/pointers/instruction/etc. Most of all, I miss the great people I remember on Ravenholdt, and having my character's story intertwined with the game. So.... how have things been since I left?Theodice4 May 8, 2015
May 6, 2015 I Don't Even Know Who I Am Anymore Help me, guys :(Lukar14 May 6, 2015
May 4, 2015 [H] Dark Dragons-Seeking New Recruits We are a social, laid back guild seeking day-time raiders. Currently we are 9/10 N and 5/10 H, we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 3 PM realm time, and Sunday at 2 PM realm time (CST). We are looking for solid dps that know their class well and most importantly, know how to have a good time. While we are seeking mostly dps, anyone is welcome to apply. On off days we sometimes run Highmaul to help gear our other guildies. Feel free to contact myself (lizlemon#1434) or our GM, Jeromicz in-game. Hope to see you soon!Dezco0 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 Trading gold from Ravenholdt to Thrall Hi there, not sure if this is allowed by Blizz but I currently have 262,500 gold on Ravenholdt and was wondering if anyone had gold on Thrall they would like to trade? Thanks!Mywifekellen1 May 4, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Few needs 3's team Looking for a 3's team. 2k+ experienced play in wrath. Get at me in game. Just /who fewFewy6 Apr 30, 2015
Apr 28, 2015 Horde... I need your bones please. So come out of hiding and get dead. Thanks. -SlaughterSlaughter123 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 28, 2015 Aeonaxx Hunt Hey guys, been camping this guy for a total of 5 days now and haven't seen blood seeker or even a body of Aeonaxx, so just looking for help on some sightings. Anything really help with just seeing a body or even being a realm hopper that got the kill. :) Even on this dead server this guy is crazy hard to find, so just leave a comment if you've seen anything thanks :DBransel3 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 28, 2015 Military RP/PVP guilds Hello, I am returning to the game after a very long break. I am trying to decide on the best server to roll on. I am primarily looking for solid WPVP and medium roleplay. Is this server good for both? More specifically, I am looking for active, militry roleplay style guilds who participate in open world pvp and rp. Does this server have any guilds like that? If so, which ones. Thank you.Corthan19 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 <Everquest> Alliance LF Casual Players Look any of us up for a tag.Mistmoore0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 Looking for a new guild to call home. Hey guys. I've been playing since the launch of WoW, and 90% of the time was on Horde. I wanted to try things out from the Alliance side (which I have loved so far) and move to one of the smallest population PvP servers to find a laid back group to run with. I'm all about some PvP. Arenas, world, RBGs, all of it. I also really enjoy raiding, and clearing old content. Just looking for some laid back casuals who like to clear some content. :)Lazysunday68 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 (A) Fallen Heroes LF off tank My guild's off tank called off tonight LF a replacement. We are going 9/10 H BRF. We raid 7pm-10pm PST. Item level 675 + please and LF someone who knows 9/10H thank you. Add me to real ID if interested Madmartigan#1618Ruleus0 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 Looking for a home, not just a server. This is my first character I ever made. Day one of release, so many years ago. An orc when I first started, transferred to alliance to play with a friend. There's a sentimental attachment to this toon above all others, and I would like to put her in a good place, where I will enjoy spending time. I love PvP, pet battles, old world content farming, community, and long walks on the beach. Unless they are infested with murlocs.. I'm a healer at heart, and have yet to decide whether elemental or enhancement will complement my restoration spec. I am respectful of RP, and play along, although it has never been a big part of my gameplay. I love lore and enjoy gobbling up more about the history of the world we fight for. Could this be a good home for me?Ravenatha6 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Hi Ravenholdt Hello Ravenholdt! cheers!Schmidly6 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 So Long, And Thanks For All The HKs A day of great rejoicing awaits the Horde. I'm confident that I've squeezed every ounce of fun that I can out of this xpac so I'm signing off til the next one. (Pillars of Eternity awaits!) Horde, you were mostly (un)worthy foes, but it was incredibly fun training an entire faction to expect World PvP at any moment over the last 3+ months. You'll miss me. OK, maybe not. But your lives will become a lot boringer as you try to fill the Taliq-shaped hole in your lives you didn't even realize you had and the ennui sets in. Zeroden, thanks for kicking my !@# regularly. Humility is good for the soul. Also, I finally figured out your garrison trick. Unfortunately, there are no Horde Taliqs so I was never able to put it to use. Next time round I'll take you up on your offer. (BTW, you were the only Horde rogue on TNRH that ever straight up beat me 1v1 without assistance.) Halldor, thanks for letting me be part of the Sentinels. I had a great time and y'all are good people. I had low expectations for the server merger coming back to the game after skipping MoP, but I was blown away by the enjoyable people and personalities on both sides. This is a good server, and I look forward to returning to it in the future. See you next xpac! Yours Truly, TaliqTaliq12 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 [Trade][edit] [edit again] Please take Please take Taylor Swift. No charge. Will even pay in savage blood.Bitterhope17 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 Late night pvp Im looking for some late night pvp action, anyone out there that plays around 12am PST? If you have vent and up late I like to join you.Outline0 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 Returning to WoW, very interested in RH! Hi all! I'm coming back to WoW after a crazy long time. I guess it was just an itch that a bunch of other games couldn't scratch after I was scared away by all the "wow is dying!" talk that happens before/after each expansion. Got a little bored, went exploring, and I decided that I just love the lore and RP opporutnities that WoW has to offer, so I'm coming on back with a strong focus on RP. Since I never really delved much into PVP, and I know it can be a huge part of the game, I thought maybe I'd go to an RP-PVP realm to get a new experience in addition to just new content. Anyway, I'm interested in Ravenholdt, but I do have a few questions. I checked the FAQs so I won't ask "How's the RP!?" I guess, but I do know that the H/A ratio tends to shift a bit, while always favoring horde. So how ACTIVE is the RP on the Alliance side? Is it mostly guild based (which would be fine if I cna find I good guild to fit into) or is there much 'random' or 'city based' stuff going on? I expect Horde to be better at having easy-to-find stuff, honestly. Second big question: does this server mind rolling both factions? I have a bit of a symmetry thing, so I was planning on at least two chars per faction (ie Dwarf Mage/Human Paladin; Orc Warrior/Belf priest). (I can't just RP the same person eveyr day. Who I want to be is kind of based on my mood, day-to-day) Thanks in advance for any input, and I look forward to meeting you all in game!Lyndstrohm12 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 [H] Intent recruiting for Mythic (7/7H 8/10H) Intent is a semi-hardcore PvE guild. We raid 3 times a week, Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 8:20-11:20 EST. Loot system is loot council. We need healers, dps, and a tank hybrid for our core group for mythic raiding. We value sense of community and fun over strict progression, and encourage work/life/raid balance. We do not encourage pirate songs during the Iron Maidens fight, but that seems to be out of my control now. Whisper anyone online for more information, or add me- my battletag is Errina#1203.Errina6 Apr 1, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Renaissance[A] is recruiting! Hey everyone, I'm back from a long long break, and ready and raring to go again. Some of you may remember me, it's good to see you all again. Our guild is looking to get back to where we used to be: the number 1 Alliance raiding guild on the server. To that end, we're looking to recruit some new blood to bolster our ranks and rock the mythic raids long term. To those of you who are newer to the server and don't remember us, feel free to ask around. We are currently looking for pretty much everything at the moment as we rebuild from an unfortunate end of Mists of Pandaria. We are currently focusing on players with a good attitude towards learning to raid as a group and a focus and awareness on raid function rather than tunnel vision. Players with the right mindset and breadth of skills will take precedence. Raiding is a combination of coordination between players and individual player performance, and those who seek to excel in both fields are those who will go the furthest. We're looking to raid 2 days a week for now, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM, with an option to finish up raids on Monday. That schedule may add time or days as permits, but we're going to start with something solid for now. If you're interested, you can go here and apply: http://rnaguild.wowlaunch.com/ Our front page is currently a bit out of date, so pay it no mind until I get a chance to fix that up. Glad to be back.Whitewing49 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 26, 2015 WoW Selfie Contest Entry http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/ZerodenHunter/WoWScrnShot_022815_003833.jpg~original http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/ZerodenHunter/WoWScrnShot_022815_003738.jpg~original Thanks for participating. :P -ZerodenZeroden32 Mar 26, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 It's been a while, Ravenholdt. I was reminiscing with a bud about the old days, and managed to drag up a pair of videos that pretty much summed up TBC for me. I figured I would share them with you. https://youtu.be/-ZcxE-BO5U0 https://youtu.be/cDx7nFlU8eQ I'd love to see more videos, screenshots, etc from the past if you guys have 'em. Bonus points for Three Score anything.Galrissa17 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 A little insight into Indeli-vent chatter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xanHuEy0IICayreth170 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 We need a trade thread Might help for people looking to trade different upgrades, etc.Bitterhope15 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 16, 2015 WTT Greater Truesteel Essence for equivalent Hello everyone! I made the Greater Truesteel Essence by accident on my blacksmith toon (I wanted the weapon one). So I am now going to the forums because of no luck in trade chat in-game. I talked to a GM about exchanging it but they said that after 2 days, they are not willing to do it =/ (I thought a GM was not able to do that until a guildie told me that they could). I would like to trade the Greater Truesteel Essence for the Greater Steelforged Essence... The armor token for the weapon token (They are the exact same materials as well). If anyone is willing to trade with me the weapon token for my armor token, please either reply to this forum post or mail me in-game to Kitashania-TwistingNether. Thank you =).Kitashania1 Mar 16, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 A blast from the past. I was digging through some old links I had saved and found this. I do not remember if Vlad or Whitewing was the one that came up with the idea but I remember it was very fun. So many memories and also Cayreth when he was a tallie. Good times. I know the quality is terrible but its still a nice old video. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM3jgYiOFBQDonnelly9 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 Hey, Dark Dragons -- especially Tariy! You need to go here and looky. :D http://ravenholdt.us/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=343Dinpik1 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 Warlords of Ganking - Down the Draenor Dear Horde of Ravenholdt, I have written a love letter to you for Valentine's Day. It looks like this: http://youtu.be/tYws5rxBYJQ Love, TaliqTaliq60 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 661 Frost/Fire Mage LF new raiding home Looking for a new home for this guy. Been wanting to get back into regular raiding that wasn't a PUG for a while now, but the guild I'm currently in isn't trying to recruit more players or make raiding a priority rather than just something to do if it was available. No ill-will towards them, i plan on staying in contact via Bnet.. I was just hoping to find a new guild that is raiding regularly. I'd really like to get into one that does guild normals and heroic full clears every week. I'd like to make my way into higher than normal eventually. GOtta start somewhere though, right? lol My experience is only 4/7 Heroic Highmaul and 2/10 Normal BRF. I try pugging every week(end), but usually the groups just fall apart after a few wipes on a boss. Mythic isn't really in my line of sight, atm, mainly because I dont' feel like i have the knowledge or skill for it. But I am wanting and willing to learn what I can. Best times for raiding I can't raid passed 9pm or before 6pm CST Monday -Thurday... Friday and Saturday doesn't matter Best raid times for me would be 6 - 9pm CST Sunday - Thursday. Friday anytime after 6pm til whenever... Saturday and Sunday anytime after 11am CST .. Sunday anytime between 11am - 10pm CST Granted, I'm not trying to raid in all those time slots lol.. Those just happen to be what is best for me. Battle Tag: BriscoGDP#1698Madfrost0 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Former Netherites looking for a home. Xpost from Twisting Nether forums as both servers are our short list. The following post is all OOC. It is also a bit long winded and has no TL:DR. It has been shortened considerably from the two post wall of text it was. Greetings, Long ago my spouse and I were members of The Grim on Twisting Nether. Their characterization, /gu style and raid progression were all perfect fits for us. For various real life reasons our playtime shifted to no longer match the guild's around the end of Karazahn and so we departed gracefully, knowing we would miss our Guild. Our Mage and Priestess were moved to a higher population server in order to facilitate our odd play times. Emerald Dream During this time I fell in love with Tanking and Healing instead of DPS which I had been playing since launch. We had a nice run with great rp and a lot of raiding. Eventually, our subs were allowed to run dry on Firelands patch day and there they would stay until the launch of Draenor, completely skipping Pandaria. We returned to find Emerald Dream was not the home we recalled. Our beloved guild was relatively quiet and no one we were close to remained; our server had taken a much heavier PvP bent that it had when last we were on it. These things contributed to make my wife enjoy the game less. She implored me to move. And so we did. 7 realm transfers for me and 4 for her later we found ourselves on a pure rp server. Wyrmrest Accord. There we have had the odd run of luck to not be able to find a guild that fits all our needs. Our current home does not RP in /gu at all and their rp base, though solid, is not our cuppa. And I miss contested zones. WoW fatigue has begun to set in. Being that we have played long enough to know what is bugging us, we figured the problem lay with our guild choice. We miss in character /gu. Without it we become naught but avatars for gear progression, which to me is boring as sin. So we began seeking a new home, guild or server. We searched WrA high and low to find a guild that fit us. This one doesn't rp in /gu, that one has no raid team, this one doesn't allow alts......Like Goldilocks we found ourselves with porridge that was either one extreme or the other, but never just right. We began to find ourselves with less impetus to log on save for raids or to work on achievements that take time (my Warrior is 12 days from Shado Master) . We miss /gu in character. We looked to our old server and her new sister server to decide if we might find a home on one of them. We decided that we would like to consider moving home to TN or perhaps Ravenholdt. But, moving is expensive. I have 4 100s, several mid 90s and am still interested in playing new combinations. A priestess being next. I do not want to jump to a server or home that is not what I expect. So I am doing extensive research. My questions are pretty easy. -How is RP Horde Side? Silvermoon RP? -How active is Horde Side raiding? -Does the servers have any well known non guild runs that are organized; be they GDKP, Personal Loot or otherwise? -How is the state of PvP on each server? The Faction Imbalance? -How friendly is the Horde (player wise) on Twisting Nether? Ravenholdt? -Anything else I should know? A bit about our active characters- I currently actively play: Zapathasura (Draegoth) a protection paladin who has had a long road to where he is. (100 ilvl 668) Cernunnos a resto druid with a stron belief in natural selection. (100 ilvl 669) Teílinn a mistweaver monk who's honour lies with allies and has little care for those she knows not. (100 ilvl 671) Miaoshan a protection warrior as cold and hard as the steel she wields. (100 ilvl 667) My spouse is most active on Laetshi (Corsica) a discipline priestess who is quiet and somewhat cold. (100 ilvl 658) Ursadae a guardian druid who's feral natura can get the better of her. (100 ilvl 664) Xandragora an affliction warlock as vicious as the diseases she spreads. (100 ilvl 646) Thyrsus child of Draegoth and Corsica, an arcane mage with a spoiled attitude. (leveling) What we are seeking in a server- -Active RP -Friendly players -Reasonably active pug scene -Reasonably active server interest in world PvP (anti ganking, raiding Alliance bosses etc) What we are seeking in a guild- -Evil (we are not into rainbows and hugs) -In character /gu -Active RP events -In character "on farm" raids if and when possible. -Friendly Players -NO ERP or overtly sexuality based guilds. Though I appreciate LGBT friendliness (L in LGBT here), I like to keep my fantasy fantastical and not socio-political. Cheers, and thank you for your time my dear Netherites and our dear friends on Ravenholdt.Zapathasura0 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 Cross Realm Free? Hello Ravenholdt, I was wondering if this server is still Crossrealm free? I have tried google but it wasnt much help at all for this question.Violaante5 Mar 1, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Looking for fur trader I'm hoping to get an invite to a garrison with one when I get home and on line tonight. Anyone get lucky on the NPC lottery who will be doing invites tonight?Bitterhope5 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Goodbye... :( You will be so terribly missed.... http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/arts/television/leonard-nimoy-spock-of-star-trek-dies-at-83.html?_r=0Oolaki8 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Ravenholdt offline our server is down?Ahote1 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Hello! Hiya! So I have a bit of a question. I know Ravenholdt and The Venture Co are now merged, so I was wondering.. Is Sholazar riddled with hunters? or is it still moderately free of players? I have been sitting and flying and staring at rocks and dirt for months now waiting for Loque'nahak. I know its a lot to ask for, but would anyone be willing to help me? If the Basin is riddled with hunters then its okay, but I thought I'd ask anyhow.Ñymeriå8 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 <Crimson Chaos> 5/10 H BRF Open Recruiting! HELLO FRIENDS! <Crimson Chaos> 2/7 M is looking to expand our roster for Mythic Raiding! Raid Times Thu 7-10pm server Wed 7-10pm server Sun 7-10pm server Mon 7-10pm server About us Crimson Chaos is a collection of long time Twisting Nether raiders from many top guilds over the server's history. We strive to maintain a positive progression oriented environment for raiding. Recruiting We currently have OPEN RECRUITMENT for ALL CLASSES with the EXCEPTIONS of Mage, Priest, and Warlock. We are always welcome to open recruitment for players of any class that perform exceedingly well. What you should know before contacting us We are looking for applicants ready to step into Mythic raids that know how to best play their class at a progression level. We expect you to have logs for us to evaluate in order to determine whether or not you should be a potential candidate for our team. We expect you to know everything about all fights as well as how to optimally play your class on each encounter. Who to contact If you are interested in joining, visit http://crimsonchaos.com/ to apply and contact Insight#1511 Beandon#1436 Ojion Everek#1697 Starfanie#1816 Zrenk#1601 in game via whisper or mail.Everek2 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Adventurer's Journal - RP Community Resource Hail, Adventurers! Adventurer’s Journal is a roleplay community resource aiming to put a spotlight on the characters and guilds that make our community great! Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, a new character interview will be uploaded from both factions. Adventurer’s Journal exists as a platform for your characters to get out there and tell the community a little about themselves. It’s sort of a celebration of everything RP. Additionally, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday will highlight a new roleplay guild. This provides the guild with an opportunity to have a voice to help them recruit new members, as well as demonstrate their ability to create engaging, fun events. Character Interviews and Guild Spotlights are conducted on all US roleplay servers. Each new wave of players and guilds will be represented by a new server every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The most exciting feature about Adventurer’s Journal is the Podcast being uploaded every Saturday at 11am. The Adventurer’s Journal Podcast will be a dramatized reading of an existing roleplay guild’s event from a randomly picked server. The show will have the same vibe as old radio dramas. Our first wave of content has been uploaded with two character interviews, as well as a guild spotlight. The podcast is in production as we speak, and will see its inaugural episode uploaded this Saturday. Adventurer’s Journal can be found here: http://www.adventurersjournal.net/ Follow Adventurer’s Journal on Twitter! https://twitter.com/AdvenJournal Thanks for stopping by and I’d love to hear back from everyone. Comments and criticisms are welcome!Vahen11 Feb 24, 2015