Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
16m Looking for Potential Guild Merge For the last couple weeks our attendance has been dwindled down to around 13-16 consistent raiders. We had a great start, but do to the skill cap of mythic raids we have been having to recruit more and more each week. Experience: 1/7M Raid times: 8:30PM-12:00AM Server We have a very solid core of players that bring a lot to a raid. Now we just need to fill in our empty spots, and replace the ones that are holding us back. We are interested in a possible guild merge, either via consuming or joining over to another guild. We can run the logs and discuss which raiders make it into our newly revamped raid team. If interested feel free to send me a tell and we can discuss further. Jolly#1777 liverdie#11296 Soisoi#1557 Malady#1842Jollyshazam0 16m
16m Single Day Raiding! (Tuesday) Guild LFM 1/7M Wednesday Palooza is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras. We raid on Tuesday from 8:30 - 12:30 EST. We're looking to find a few more people who want to progress on a very light 4 hour per week schedule. We're looking to build a community of skilled raiders who want to down bosses with minimal time commitment. While our times are casual, we pride ourselves on a fun yet focused environment. To make the team you'll need to know your class, contribute to the raids success, and “get out of the fire.” At no time will we carry any of our members. While we're competitive; attendance or poor attitude are the only reasons you'd be ask to step down once you achieve raider. Wednesday Palooza was founded in December of 2015 by very experienced players who just want to set aside a single night and kill some bosses while having fun. Not looking to be serious, but we will not accept people who don't put forth effort or are unable to stay alive in fights. We don't go over our scheduled time or add extra days. You need to have near perfect attendance to be considered. While all classes are welcome to apply; we are currently looking for the following classes for our Mythic team: Range: Warlock - High Shadow Priest - Medium Ele Shaman - Medium Hunter - High Melee: WW Monk - High Demon Hunter - High Any player who wants to join as a social is encouraged to reach out to an officer or any member for an invite. We invite socials who are friendly, helpful, and respectful. We also have a few members who raid with us for flex heroics, we'd consider adding more. This is an All Adult guild, so we don't do favorites or have any drama. We're active and fun players outside of raid. You can find us grouping up for mythic+, world questing, and farming mats for potions and flasks on off nights. Overall we're a fun group of people, so feel free to level up with us as well or just join to be social with helpful people. You can apply at the website below or contact me in game for any questions Website: BattleTag: Bigsteer#1581Bigsteer37 16m
17m [A] <Call For A Good Time> 1/7M Recruitment About us: <Call For A Good Time> is a guild that is focused on clearing current content while it is still relevant. While our main goal is to progress through raids, we also do a lot of in-game activities together as well as play other games outside of WoW Current Progress: 7/7N 7/7H 1/7M Raid Times: Sunday and Monday 9-12 pm EST Recruitment Needs: All ranged DPS (Emphasis on Hunter/Lock) 1-2 Healers (Shaman Preferred) If you are melee and would like to apply, please feel free to do so. We are always looking to improve our roster Where to apply: If you have any questions please feel free to add Grampage#1614 Thanks!Gramreaper9 17m
1h Subject to Change 7/7H Subject to Change is now recruiting! We are a light schedule, highly driven guild seeking to accomplish lots with little time. What you can expect from us: A relatively late night raiding experience consisting of nine hours spread across three days a week. We are a highly efficient group and demand the same from our raiders. Everyone will be on time with the proper materials to raid. Spots will always be competitive and we stress a mentality that puts the raid above all. We expect raiders to understand that the fight or strategy we are using simply isn't tailored to their class and they may be asked to sit. What we can expect from you: We expect someone who is both sociable and knowledgeable with a working proficiency in both their class but other classes as well. You should be well versed in the mechanics of the current tier and have a complete understanding of what your role is in every encounter. We also like people who are just fun to be around, and while it may not keep you out of our ranks it is looked favorably upon if you're someone we like to hang out with and just play the game with. The specifics: We raid 11-2 EST, 10-1 CST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday on Sargeras. We are currently 7/7 H with 5/7 M leadership. Seeking: Healers: Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin DPS (Melee): Rogue (2), Windwalker Monk, DK w/ Blood OS DPS (Ranged): Hunter (2), Mage, Boomkin, Shadow Priest (2) Tanks: Open Even if you do not see your spec or class listed, if you consider yourself to be an excellent player and feel that we can be an asset to you as well as you to us, please don't hesitate to apply at Contact info: Poynerz#1651 Winnipeg#1780 Garrett#12550Poyner7 1h
1h [A]<Casually Competent> 1/7M, Sat-Sun About Us <Casually Competent>, 1/7M, 7/7H is a progression minded guild currently located on the US-Sargeras server. We're looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren't shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. Current needs: One healer of the following classes -Resto Druid -Holy Priest -MW Monk Two ranged DPS of the following classes -Warlock -Hunter -Boomkin Any exceptional players are welcome to apply. We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you. Raid times: Saturday and Sunday 6PM-10PM CST [invites start at 5:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed. While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared Base Requirements ⊗ Competitive drive ⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences ⊗ 850+ Item Level ⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks ⊗ Discord ⊗ Reliable internet connection ⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing] ⊗ No-lifers a plus! If you think you may be a good fit, xCognus, Tavion, or Pxl in game at anytime! Contact Us Wes#12170 Aeres#1151 Tavion#1571Pxl47 1h
1h 868 LF Raiding guild. Looking for a guild that's done raiding by 10:30 CST i work nights. - Started raiding in MC and the only raids i've missed where in MOP. - My main was a rogue. I also raided as and resto shaman and a mage in WOD. - Guild must be doing heroics and getting ready to do mythics. - Must be a mature guild. My Btag is thre#1971. I can go into more detail about my raiding exp and anything else you want to know.Doogaroo0 1h
1h [A] <Back in My Day> 1/7M Recruiting DPS! Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to click and read through this post! As the title states <Back in My Day> is recruiting for Legion! This is a very exciting time for all of the wow players on Sargeras and we're excited to be sharing in this experience with all of you! <Back in My Day> is a 7/7H 1/7M guild with returning Heroic/Mythic raiders who raided together/ran a guild together in Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm. We are mature players with a dark sense of humor and know how to get things done when it's time to put our nose to the grindstone. Deciding to return full time for Legion was a simple choice, the expansion looks fantastic and it really appears Blizzard has poured their hearts and souls into this one. Current raid times are set as Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8pm-11pm server time. We have most of our core filled out for raiding normal/heroic but we as a collective yearn to raid mythic content as it's being released. Currently recruiting: 1 Fire Mage (865+) 1 Fury Warrior (865+) 1 Hunter (865+) AND ANY EXCEPTIONAL RANGED DPS (865+) If this seems like a good fit for you, or if you are interested in more information please feel free to contact myself Grammz (drnamechange#1265) or my main recruitment officer Grimbleguts (Finch#2761) and we will be more than happy to assist you! Good luck in Legion and may the RNG be always in your favor!Grimmz16 1h
2h [A] <Afflicted> 2/7M Recruiting RDPS/Healer <Afflicted> is a mythic progression oriented guild currently looking for DPS for core roster spots. Several of our core members have been actively raiding together since MoP and we need more players to fill in the gaps! Needs: Ranged DPS - Mage - Balance Druid Healer - Holy Paladin - Mistweaver Monk - Resto Druid - Resto Shaman ** Not listed here? Exceptional players are always welcome to inquire! Whisper me at btag Fatal#1426 if you'd like to chat. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00pm to 12:00am CST Server: Sargeras (Alliance) We ask that you are an active member during and outside of raids by doing the following: - Farming consumables for raid (pots/flasks/375 food for progression) - Leveling your artifact weapon(s) to stay competitive - Running Mythic+ dungeons with guild members or on your own for gear - Being social in chat or in Discord We also ask that you have a solid understanding of the class you play and have a working understanding of the following: - WarcraftLogs (and provide logs if possible) - SimCraft (or the willingness to learn) - Weakauras (or some other aura tracking addon) New members are subject to a two week trial process during which your performance will be evaluated. This trial process is subject to change based on factors such as attendance, performance, and availability to raid on Mythic for those that are cross-realm, which is strongly encouraged. Questions? Feel free to contact me at the btag posted above. We'd love to hear from you!Fatalforce0 2h
2h [A] <Look Swell Play Well> 3/7M LF Ranged DPS Look Swell Play Well (3/7M) is a freshly transferred guild composed of the core raiders from Volatile-Ner'zhul. Raid times are Tue/Wed/Sun from 9pm-1am EST. We are recruiting more members to grow our roster and provide us with more diversity and options for subbing out classes for fights in the future. If you prove to not be good enough to join our mythic progression group don't worry, we will be running heroic and normal for all members we invite. Loot is decided by a council based on performance and importance of the upgrade for the mythic progression team. Currently Recruiting: Holy Priests and possibly Holy Paladins DPS (Preferably Spriest, Mage, Enhance Shaman, Arms Warriors) Add Killjoy#1149, Abov3Av3rage#1273, abr#11898 or Oraok#1671 for any questions or applications.Goosemckenzy61 2h
2h <Monstrous> - 7/7H Recruiting Late Night To combat the attendance boss we require your assistance! <Monstrous> 7/7H is recruiting reliable and dedicated ranged DPS and 1 Healer to stabilize our Mythic roster. We keep a relaxed atmosphere and can take care of business. Not quite ready for Mythic? That's okay, come have fun with us anyway! All players will be considered regardless of recruitment needs. Raid Times (Server Time) Tuesday 10:00pm - 1:00am Wednesday 10:00pm - 1:00am Thursday 10:00pm - 1:00am If you have any questions feel free to add me to btag, visit our website, or reply to this post. Edchukaited - Torvix#1644Edchukaited5 2h
2h <Pancakes To Celebrate> 5/7 Heroic <Pancakes To Celebrate> is recruiting! We are looking for active members who enjoy raiding and progressing through content but do not want to turn the game we love into a chore. We maintain a casual schedule with a friendly raid environment and other optional raid days and constant M+ groups running to keep things active throughout the week. Raid Times; Thursday / Monday 9:30pm-12:30am Server Option Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am Server (usually lower content, alt runs, etc.) After our first week of Heroic EN (only 4 hours - started after full Normal clear) we are 5/7H and will clear 7/7H this following week by committing both raid days to it. Raid lead is 7/7H and 2/7M. We plan on progressing through mythic EN and Trials of Valor at a steady pace as it comes out but we have no intention of killing ourselves while doing it. We want to have fun, we want to laugh, and we want to down bosses as we do it! If that sounds like a mindset you can jump on board with then we would love to have you. High Need; 2 Healers (any of the following); Mistweaver Monk / Holy Priest / Resto Shaman / Holy Paladin DPS (High Need); Rogue Hunter Mage Shadow Priest DPS (Moderate Need); Havoc Frost DK Boomkin Tanks; CLOSED Feel free to add either btag with any additional questions; CGVibez#1169 Blessed#1915 Or reach any of our officers; Tekktonic Nothidas Riathair TerodactyleTekktonic4 2h
2h <HalfBaked> 7/7h Recruiting DPS For Mythic Hello - We at HalfBaked are recruiting/trialing 5 DPS for a push into mythics. We will be trialing in heroic over the next couple of weeks as we farm gear. We raid the following days - M/W/Th 8:30pm-11:30 server. We are prioritizing the following DPS, however, if the raid times work for you, please contact me anyhow! Dooked#11904 -Spriest -Boomkin -Mage -Demon Hunter -RoguePopupbroom1 2h
2h 861 Havoc DH LFG end time around 8 Server Hi, I'm Currently looking for a raiding guild who also does Mythic + in the free time and other activities. Looking for a progression guild pushing current content with plans to do mythic content and push the new raids as they come out. I also have a 840 shadow priest but mainly looking to Main on the DH. Looking for raid times around 6-9ish Eastern time +1 from server time or morning Saturday-Sunday. I work Monday-Friday and get on around 5 EST each night and lots more on weekends. Very active daily doing WQ and dungeons. looking group who has discord or curse ETC. voice chat. Haven't raided or played since BC which I played a BM hunter. and never got to push content to its fullest and missed out on raids because guild leader just wanted to run same content every week with no progression. 3rd relic unlocked and lvl 20 artifact lvl I'm 23 also for the guilds who have age requirements. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.Bloodathor0 2h
3h <A> Hustle: Recruiting 7/7Herioc. Hello all and Future possible raiders. Hustle is recruiting Solid Dps fill our Raiding group. We are wanting to progress into Mythic Content. We Raid: Tuesday 7:45pm Est to 11:00pm Est. Which is 6:45 server - 10 server. Thursday 7:45pm Est to 11:00pm Est. We do take a 10-15 Minute break half-way thru raid so players can get up stretch, get a beer or a quickie depends if your good like that. Recruiting Needs for our Core! Want a Firm 20 man group for mythics, which is coming soon. Willing to except all solid dps or even friends/casual players. 1 Enhancement Shaman. 1 Mage Perfer Fire or Arcane. 1 Demo/Destro Lock. 1 Dps Warrior. 1 Boomkin. 1 Shadow Priest. My Battle id is Deaths #11849. Please contact me if your interested in raiding and joining our core.Nevasleep3 3h
3h [A] <Guardian of Tirisfal> 1/7M is recruiting About us: We are a new guild looking to build a solid mythic raiding team capable of clearing all content while it is still fresh and current. Our guild leadership is made up of former players with experience running top 25 US guilds. There’s even an Atiesh here, which is the reason for the lame, but appropriate for Legion, guild name! Who are we looking for: All individuals interested in efficiently progressing through all mythic raid content on a relatively light schedule. This means being prepared and sometimes doing non-raid activities to help improve our productivity. Non-raiding individuals that simply want to be part of a friendly community and have shorter hearthstone cooldowns. When do we raid: We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30p-12:30a CST (server time). Requirements for guild membership: You must treat all other guild members respectfully, and conduct yourselves in a mature fashion, at all times. Inappropriate language or content in guild chat, voice chat, or other social areas including but not limited to game forums is not tolerated. Requirements to raid: Voice chat: Discord Researching strategies before the raid Appropriate consumables for your role Ability to quickly implement changes specified by raid leaders Contacts: Brongon#1270 (GM) Kalence#1653Kalence15 3h
3h [A] Week-end Mythic raiding! About us Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Considering our light schedule in both group, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. We are looking for quality players over quantity. We have 2 raiding group in the guild, one that concentrate on Mythic and the other one will concentrate on Normal/heroic difficulty. Raid time Mythic group (7/7H, 1/7M) : Friday-Saturday 7h30 to 11h30 pm CST. Normal/heroic group (7/7N, 1/7H) : Sunday 8h30 to 10h30 pm CST *** See Guild Wowprogress for recruitment need for Friday/Saturday. Currently recruiting all for Sunday group *** For more informations on recruitment or on the guild you can visit : If you have any questions you can add KJL#1903, Kukicha#1872, Ainsworth#11901 or mat345#1228.Betterave12 3h
3h [A] Sargeras <Endure> Mythic Raiding Website: About Us: Endure is a new progression based guild built from Mythic and Veteran raiders. Many of our members have been playing together for years and the majority of us have been playing since the release of the game. We are looking for reliable, skilled, and mature players that are seeking to progress and that strive to be the best. Not only are we looking for talented players but also players with a positive attitude. We have a fun and positive atmosphere and DO NOT tolerate drama. We enjoy playing other games outside of raid times, we have a steam community and play most games on together. Expectations: -Maintain at least 90% raid attendance (We understand real life occurrences come up, you will be required to notify an officer of your absence) -Must be knowledgeable in multiple specs (if applicable) -Must have Curse installed with a working headset and microphone -Commitment, must be willing to put in the time and energy to min/max your character Loot Distribution: Loot Council (Addon: RC Loot Council Required) Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 8pm-12am CST Recruitment Needs: - MW Monk - Resto Druid - Solid DPS Progression: We are currently 3/7 M I can be reached through bnet @ Astrobandaid#1197 or Antonio#1520Astrobandaid1 3h
3h <Amidst the Bloodshed> Recruiting Greetings, <Amidst the Bloodshed> is recruiting to fill its raid roster for Legion. The majority of our guild are returning players to the game who have not been concurrently active since early Cataclysm to WOD for whatever reason. We are mostly a group of real life friends and spouses looking to play together. Our main objective is to progress through flex raiding and get into Mythic when possible. We aim to provide a guild for those with real life responsibilities that may hinder always being able to read. People in our guild work in jobs ranging from military, first response, information technology, to business owners. We currently raid Tuesday-Thursday 6-9 PM server. To join contact Croure, Deferionus, Sylkaria, or Casserie in game.Croure8 3h
3h [XTREME], 1/7M EN, Recruiting (2-night) CST - Want to raid? - Tired of being online in your guild, with no one to talk to? - Looking to be apart of a large guild community? - Want to have fun while downing end game bosses? Well then, join team "Xtreme"! - Come be apart of one of the largest gaming communities in World of Warcraft! ___________________________________________________________________ We are now seeking ALL exceptional raiders, for our Tuesday/Thursday Raid team! * Team "Xtreme" is a Semi-Hardcore Mythic progression team, residing within the Currently Online community. With experienced leadership and progression oriented players. * Looking to add more dedicated raiders to complete our Mythic team roster. * Our core is filled with a variety of experienced, serious, and dedicated raiders, from past endgame/hardcore raiding guilds; from Vanilla to WoD endgame [Heroic & Mythic] content. Although we consider ourselves to be a bunch of jokesters, and we have fun while raiding, we all have the same goal in mind: Progression. Raid Schedule: • Tuesday: 6:30PM - 10:00PM (CST) • Thursday: 6:30PM - 10:00PM (CST) (We may occasionally do off-night raids with our team to push progression, however these are optional.) We ask for everyone to be online 20-30 minutes prior to raid invites. ___________________________________________________________________ Recruiting: - Minimum 855-860ilvl - All exceptional applicants are always welcome. Primarily seeking the following classes at this time: • DPS, Ranged: ALL • DPS, Melee: ALL • Healers: Resto Druid, Disc Priest, and 1 Back up healer, with a viable DPS spec • Tank: 1 Back up tank, with a viable DPS spec ___________________________________________________________________ About Us: Currently Online was created to be a very close, active, and social guild, full of a variety of raid teams that progress in endgame content, [without that nazí Bullshít leadership]. The type of guild filled with players who you want to play and socialize with. We've grown to be more than just a raiding guild, we're a family. Discord usually gets interesting at night, and guild chat is always pretty amusing. We're always willing to take on new personalities. Some of us also hangout outside Azeroth, and enjoy breaking in a newbie with a wicked hangover. Waking up wondering why you are naked is also encouraged. Welcome to the last guild you will ever join. ___________________________________________________________________ For more info, please check out our guild website @ Do: •Know your class •Be open to constructive criticism •Enchant & gem your gear. •Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food •A positive attitude and patience •In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content •Discord (voice server) •Always try your best •Admit your mistakes •Have a reliable working computer •Show up on time and prepared for every raid •Be communicative about any problems you may be having •Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid •Have fun! Don't: •Whine •Attempt to cheese meters without explicit permission •Scam or Ninja Loot •Be disruptive •Disappear randomly without notice • Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be Warlords raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Heroic/current Mythic raiding. Since we raid only two nights a week, we need a high level of performance. ___________________________________________________________________ Who to contact: - Raid Leaders: * Avabelle: AvaBell#1981 * Demoàtrix: Deante#1745 * Donutholë: Cam3LSpid3r#1977 ___________________________________________________________________ Thank You for your consideration in joining our team. We look forward to slaying monsters with you. - Team Xtreme, & CO ManagementAvabelle25 3h
3h 7/7H solid core LF more for Mythic Guild Name: Bad Luck Progress: 7/7H Raid Times: Wed-Thur-Mon 6-9 server Voice coms: TS Needs: Resto Shaman or Holy Pally (Will consider other healers) Hunter Warlock Mage Boomkin S-Priest -Tank position could be considered- We have a really solid core here were just on the struggle of finding players who are capable of mythic content. We hope to be in mythics for ToV and onward. If you are interested in joining please leave a reply here and contact us in game. GM: Moistytotem/Strugglestv RL: Vandoriel or pretty much any character with "Van" in it is him. He likes vans. If you have trouble reaching either of them add my Btag jambi#1146. Ty for your time and I hope to see some new faces soon!Màynard0 3h
4h [A] <Take Two> 7/7 H - LF DPS/hybrids <Take Two> is looking for you! ~~~~ ~~~~ We are a semi-casual social raiding guild comprised mainly of older adults who enjoy playing the game despite our other RL commitments (family, work, etc). Many of the current players in the guild are fond of the way guilds were when they were considered a community and a home for players - this is our mindset. In addition to the social aspect, many of us have raided from early Vanilla all the way through Warlords of Draenor. What do we raid? We just finished Heroic EN (7/7) and will be working on Mythic progression in the next few weeks. We also do drunk run/alt raids on Friday nights to keep things light and fun. Outside of raids there are consistent Mythic and Mythic + groups forming and running. When do we raid? MONDAY, TUESDAY, and WEDNESDAY 8-11 server (CST). Minimum raid attendance for guaranteed invites is 80% for our main raids. Monday raids are considered optional and do not award EP or charge GP for gear. How do we award gear? We use EPGP for our main raid loot distribution. This is used for Tuesday and Wednesday raids, but not for our optional Monday raids. EPGP add-on is required. What we are looking for? First and foremost we want to make sure you are a good fit with the rest of the guild. This is key in making sure we maintain a fun and social environment where everyone gets along together and enjoys their time spent in game. We don’t want players who login for the raid and log off as soon as it’s over. We’re trying to create an environment where you WANT to login, even if it’s just to shoot the breeze and screw around. Current class needs: High priority: 1 Rogue, 1-2 Mages or Warlocks, 1 hybrid tank/DPS class (prefer Paladin or Druid) Medium Priority: Hybrid Healer/ DPS We are currently only looking for these specs and classes, however we will NEVER turn down a good player. Our minimum required iLvl is 840 for raids however we will make exceptions and will consider you whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just looking to get back into raiding. If you feel like <Take Two> would be an ideal fit for you, please visit our website and fill out an application: ~~~~ ~~~~ If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to contact us in game: Shoqqs - fcreature#1250 Erklepal - Erkledore#1466 Pigbear - Pigbearman#11974 Tamic - Tamic#1652 Ezplays - Chris#15559 Donsta - Donsteve#1708 Glooper - Teaspoonies#1218 Thanks for your time and consideration and we look forward to hearing from you! Cheers!Shoqqs20 4h
5h 1/7 M LF DPS / RESTO SHAMAN (6-9 ST) <Enrage> is currently recruiting for more people for our raid team. Who We Are: We are a newly formed guild who came from Proudmoore. Many of us have raided together since Wotlk. We are experienced players looking for more dedicated people to push content. We are looking for people with the same mindset in downing bosses while having a sense of humor. Current Needs: 1 RESTO SHAMAN 1 FERAL DRUID 1 DEATH KNIGHT 1 ROGUE 1 MAGE 1 WARLOCK Progression 7/7N 7/7H 1/7M Raid Times: Tuesday 7-10 Est Wednesday 7-10 Est Thursday 7-10 Est Loot Rules: Loot Council Any questions or concerns AGM: Scramz#1518 GM: Vurik#1549 Officer: Vathion#1757Sqrams10 5h
5h [A]<Late Shift> EN 2/7M LF RDPS <Late Shift> US-Sargeras is a raiding guild currently focused on progressing through current mythic content. We are a guild of like-minded individuals with very strong raiding backgrounds; most of us have been playing World of Warcraft since vanilla and have been active raiders in most or to all content presented within the game. Progression: Emerald Nightmare [ 7/7 ] Normal: Emerald Nightmare [ 7/7 ] Heroic: Emerald Nightmare [ 2/7 ] Mythic: Emerald Nightmare Requirements: Be able to raid Tu|Th|Su 11:59PM – 3:00AM CST (Server Time) or 10:00PM – 1:00AM PST Be at least 7/7 Normal EN with a current ilvl of 850+ Be on time for raids and prepared, this means being fully enchanted/gemmed and knowledge of the fights that we will be working on for that night i.e. watching videos reading forum posts. (We provide food, gems, and enchants (availability may vary based on materials in the gbank) Have a very well-rounded knowledge of your class and the game itself Don’t stand in fire! Drama Free Current Recruitment Needs: Deathknight - Open Demon Hunter - Closed Druid - Balance Hunter - Open Mage - Open Paladin – Ret Priest - Shadow Rogue - Closed Shaman - Closed Warlock - Open Warrior - Closed *All exceptional applicants should apply even if Class/Role is closed* Contact: If you are interested in joining <Late Shift> please apply at Also if you have any questions you can contact: Aero: Aero#1249 or an officer ingame!Babeblades21 5h
5h Selling Emerald Nightmare Carries and M+ <PIP carries> is looking to sell full clear runs through Emerald Nightmare + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. We pride ourselves with getting people the gear they want, when they want. We are also one of the few groups who ACCEPT CROSS SERVER GOLD!! We have been active since Warlords of Draenor, and have had many successful runs: 7/7 Herioc Emerald Nightmare (Personal Loot Run)(Master Loot run) -This includes all bosses, including Xavius killed on heroic. -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -The chance of additional loot useful to your specilization from our carriers. -Ahead of the Curve Achievment: Xavius 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare (Personal Loot Run)(Master Loot run) -This includes all bosses, including Xavius killed on heroic. -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -The chance of additional loot useful to your specilization from our carriers. -Rift of Aln Achievement We also offer single kills: -Nythendra -Il'gynoth, Heart of Corruption -Elerethe Renferal -Ursoc -Dragons of Nightmare -Cenarius -Xavius -Bundle prices can be negotiated. Scheduling: Our raid times are flexible and can be shifted to accommodate buyers. To schedule a run with us or if you have any further questions, contact us using the information below or reply back to this thread. Mythic+ carries available NOW! Contact Info: Battletag:PwnLFTW#1721 Skype:PWNLFTW1721 Battletag: TITANOFCHAOS#1693 Skype: TitanofchaosPwwn20 5h
5h <Endless> US 9th Leadership 5/7M LF Healer! Who are we? <Endless> is an alliance guild located on the US-Sargeras (PvP-CST) server. Created in September of 2015 by a group of tight-knit players (with the leadership coming from the defunct US 9th guild in Tier 17 <Razzia>) with the common goal of achieving high efficiency raiding on a light raiding schedule, <Endless> offers a home for raiders that want to play at a high level, but no longer have the time to dedicate to 4 or more raiding days per week. We believe in efficiency in all things, notably in the time spent before (through extensive discussions on the guild forums) and during the raids (with proper preparation and communication), not in the total amount of time spent inside the raid instance. With our sights set on reaching at least a US Top 50 guild rank in Legion, we are looking to ensure that each and every member we recruit into <Endless> is the kind of high-quality player that will help us achieve that goal. While we understood as soon as we formed 3 months after the release of Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Tier 18) that the progression race was already over, we still intended to clear the current content at a competitive pace, which resulted in us clearing 13/13M (in 25 raid days total as a guild with a 3 month late start, 700 raid iLvL and 3/20 legendary rings) and finishing with a US 111th rank. We are currently looking for exceptional applicants to fill the last openings in the roster puzzle ; current class openings are listed in the Recruitment section, which can be found below. Progression Emerald Nightmare: 5/7M - 7/7H Raid Times Tuesday: 8pm EST - 12am EST (7-11 CST) Wednesday : 8pm EST - 12am EST (7-11 CST) Thursday : 8pm EST - 12am EST (7-11 CST) We will never raid more than three (3) days per week. Invites start 20 minutes prior to raid time, and trash should be cleared in time for the first pull of the night at the top of the hour. Recruitment Current class openings: Exceptional Healer of any Class - HIGH Warlock/Feral Druid - LOW While we are actively looking for the classes/specs listed above, our recruitment remains open at all times: all applications will be considered regardless of iLvL, progression or class/spec, provided you have past experience/logs to demonstrate stellar performance We are aware that most guilds say this, but we truly mean it: we are primarily looking for motivated and skilled players, more so than specific classes. Classes and specs get buffed or nerfed every patch, but good players always find a way to adapt and perform no matter the circumstances thrown at them. We will never recruit a player if we do not fully believe in their capacity of achieving their trial. If you feel <Endless> is the right fit for you, don't hesitate to apply on our website After visiting our website and reading this post, if you still have any questions regarding recruitment, please contact any of the officers listed below. Expectations & General Information -You should be able to maintain at least 95% attendance during progression AND farm (aiming for 100%). This doesn't mean we don't understand real life occurrences ; if you know you will be late or absent to a raid, post in advance (as much as you can) on the AFK forums). -You should have a very profound knowledge of your class and should be able to communicate said knowledge through a well written application and competitive logs. -You should have a stable internet connection and a reliable computer. If you consistently disconnect or experience lag issues, do not apply here. -You need to be willing to partake in, or at least read, various discussions on the guild forums, and check said forums at least once everyday. We use the forums for our raiding needs, but also to strengthen the bond between our raiders with various entertaining threads and discussions. -Loot is distributed by a loot council formed of the leadership of the guild. Loot is handed out in a way that increases our guild's progression above all else. Enchants, gems, food, flasks and runes are all up to the raiders, although the guild bank will stock up to try to help raiders in this regard. Leadership & Contact Information Guild Master: Tiltscythe (Ascendance#1646) Officers : Foxcore (Foxcore#1532) & Frankerzbeam (Ludo#1886) Website: (apply here!)Foxcore395 5h
6h <Hustle> 7/7H LF ranged DPS. Yo. We here at Hustle are looking for some quality ranged DPS. We are a friendly group of people with a small progression mindset. Our main goal as a guild is to have fun and enjoy the content as much as we can. A lot of us have been heroic/Mythic raiders over the years and just do not want to deal with 16+ hour raid weeks. Our raid times: Tuesday: 6:45-10pm Server Time or 4:45-8pm PST Wednesday: 6:45-10pm Server time or 4:45-8pm PST What we need. -Shadow Priest -Mage -Warlock If you are interested let me hit ya with this btag right quick. #Dirtydan12493. Or message Nevasleep and Auaron they can also assist with most things.Funkyferal0 6h
6h <Uneventful> 2/7M US-SARGERAS 2 DAYS/6 HOURS Who We Are: Our guild is comprised of raiders old and new from successful guilds (Vigil, Exodus, Death and Taxes, Supermassive, Might and more) spanning all expansions. We have limited raid times each week and strive to utilize that short time frame to complete and exceed our own expectations. Our atmosphere is casual and social except during raid times; we keep a strict raiding environment because we like to get things done. What We're Looking For: DPS & Healers (for specifics, please visit our website) When Do We Raid: Wednesday/Thursday from 6pm-9pm ST (CST). All interested players are asked to apply @ For more information, contact Fredex, Phillyqueso, or myself (BillyBravo#1393) in-game. We look forward to speaking with you!Hempo3 6h
6h Resto Shaman LF Heroic/Mythic guild LF casual raiding guild. Prefer raid ends by 11-11:30 EST, 2 nights a week. Also prefer a guild that does or plans to do Mythic progression content. I've been in guilds that full clear Mythics or nearly, but I'm fine with something more casual as I only want to commit to raiding 2 days a week. Full cleared Mythic and have 90th+ percentile parses from HFC as a Resto Shaman. Add my btag Skyy#1353Skyywyn1 6h
6h [A] <Disillusion> is recruiting - 7hr raid/wk <Disillusion> is a small reformed Vanilla-WotLK guild returning to Legion. Many members in our group are former Top 10 - 50 guilded players (Exo, Eternals, Disillusion) with the difference now being that we all have families and/or careers that take priorities in our lives. That being said, we raid only 2 nights a week (Monday & Wednesday @ 7:30-11:00pm Server Time) and look to run Mythic+ or whatever else on other days. We are currently looking to fill out our roster with similarly CASUAL but STRONG players. We do NOT expect 100% attendance (because LIFE?), though we would certainly welcome it. We do however expect you to know your class. Whether you're looking to Raid, run Mythic+ groups, or both (but on a more casual pace)... we might be what you're looking for. Current Progress: Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic** (pugged) 0/7 Mythic Looking for: Raid: All DPS Classes Mythic+: All Classes Communication: Discord In-game Contacts Pokgaii PawlePokgaii3 6h
7h [A] <Lethal> Sargeras (6hrs/2nts) 7/7H 1/7M Lethal formed from a tight-knit group of friends that have been raiding together for 3 years. After suffering from recruitment-woes on our underpopulated realm, we relocated to Sargeras-US (June of 2014). We offer you the opportunity to experience end-game PvE content without the rigorous schedule of a typical raiding guild. Although we carry a relaxed attitude, we expect our raiders to theorycraft and self-optimize in order to ensure we can get the most out of our raiding hours. Progression Status: T16: Siege of Orgrimmar: 11/14H (former Mythic) T17: Highmaul: 7/7H, 3/7M T17: Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H, 5/10M T18: Hellfire Citadel: 12/13H* T19: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7H 1/7M *During T18 we decided to go on hiatus starting August, 2015. A majority of us had new, non-pixel-related commitments that required us to step back from raiding. If you enjoy experiencing end-game content in a mature, tight-knit environment while maintaining a healthy game/life balance, we may be the niche guild for you. Our current recruitment priorities are as follows: TANK (Closed) RANGE DPS Warlock Hunter Priest MELEE DPS Demon Hunter Paladin Warrior Death Knight (Unholy) Monk HEAL (Closed) We additionally encourage applications from any exceptional raiders whose class is not listed above. Current raiding hours are *8-11pm CST on Friday and Saturday*. We look forward to having you join our family soon! ---- and/or btag Falagor#1827Falagor10 7h
7h TTD Raid Recruitment Who We Are: Veterans, nurses, college graduates/students, parents, streamers, competitive weight trainers and a lot more. We come from many walks of life, but we enjoy raiding and pvp. 7/7 Heroic and 1/7 Mythic with 51% wipe on Mythic Renferal, we are currently seeking ranged dps, however all exceptional players are encouraged to apply. We are now focusing on finishing Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor once it is released, while also looking at The Nighthold raid in the not so distant horizon. What We Want: To be the best we can be, whether its grinding Mythic+s, pushing raid progression, working on 3s or just rickrolling battlegrounds. Mythic raid kills, high rated arenas and a lot of good times, TTD wants to be somewhere social enough that you don't want to leave but competitive enough that you worry about your slot - always bring your A-game. How We Operate: Our raid slots are 100% competitive. That said, the environment is meant for adults that don't have 20 hours a week to pour into the game. The time we make to raid is maximized with our best players and the have-nots and !@#$-sippers can sit on the sidelines, watch a stream or go somewhere else. We want to play the best we can, and we want to play with the best. Is that you? Days and Times: Raids will be Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 9pm-1am server time. Additionally, every release of a raid tier we will raid Thursday night, 9pm-1am. Scheduled guild-pvp events have not been scheduled to date, however now that we are underway in Mythic Emerald Nightmare we can expect events to start popping up on the weekends soon. Why TTD?: Are you tired of fighting the attendance boss and losing, or bringing that %^-* raider because he's all you've got? Do you miss playing with folks that strive to be better? Is your time limited and you don't want to waste it on kids that don't have the time constraints you do? Bring your competitive nature to TTD. You've found your home. Last, we're an adult guild, with adult lives, adult responsibilities and adult humor. Please don't waste our time; we won't waste yours. Apply at or reach out to one of us in game. Thank you, VT1#1817 Lollie#11631Justvt1 7h
7h <Second Attempt> Top 100 world leadership LFM <Second Attempt> is a former world 70 and realm first guild on Eonar that recently transferred to Sargeras and has roots dating back to Vanilla on Eonar. Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you as we push for a top world rank and kills again! We've been around for 7+ years as a 25 man guild, but as of Mists of Pandaria, we were a double 10 man raiding guild. We took a break during tier 16 after clearing normal modes and a few heroics within the first few weeks and are now looking to do 20 man Mythic raiding in Legion! We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole get a taste of the top 100 world kills we were pushing for previously! If you are looking to do 20 mans in Legion and also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit! We raid from 12:30am - 3:30am EST (11:30pm - 2:30am CST Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! ... ... Recruitment: - Tanks (Any Spec / Class) - Demon Hunter DPS - Death Knight DPS - Warrior DPS - Rogue - Retribution Paladin - Elemental Shaman - Warlock - Balance Druid - Hunter - Mage - Shadow Priest - Resto Druid - Holy Paladin - Discipline / Holy Priest ~ Any exceptional applicant Loot System: Loot is distributed by a officer led loot council with the use of the EPGP system which is designed to increase progression, push people to be better players given their class and keep things all around fair for our solid raiders i.e consistently on time to a raid, proficient with their character, etc. Outside of Raiding Activity: Seeing as we are a community of players, we do more than just raiding. We also farm old content for transmog gear, old legendaries, etc. We are also avid PvPers and RBGer's so if these are things that interest you, then we're the guild for you, because there's rarely a dull moment in the guild! About Us: Originally Second Attempt started off from the roots of two Vanilla progression guilds, being Reign and Last Attempt on Eonar. After the birth of Second Attempt we pushed for many realm firsts in Burning Crusade as well as Wrath of the Lich King and held a formidable top world rank. After a period of time and after clearing early Wotlk content with more realm firsts the guild looked elsewhere for experience with the game and most realm transferred to start a new guild on a new realm. As it stands now Second Attempt has been reborn with ex officers and guild mates of Second Attempt that spent some time reforming in Cynosure during late Wrath of the Lich King and then came over to reform and restore Second Attempt. We are currently recruiting various classes and types of exceptional players for the new Warlords of Draenor content. We have recently transferred to Sargeras as of April 2015 for the sake of a better community and recruitment pool amongst other things. About You: You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. You're experience and numbers should be alongside or better then that of our core guild members. Second Attempt is consistently looking to better itself and thus pushes for achievements and heroic modes, with this in mind you should have a similar mindset, look to theory craft to better your class, etc. Check out our website and stream at: ... If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID: Indofear Eradícator Praÿ ...Indo158 7h
7h [A] Voltage 3/7 M Recruiting. Voltage is currently recruiting raiders for Legion on Sargeras. Faction: Alliance Realm: Sargeras Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Raid Times: 7.30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m Server Time (Central Time). Voice Chat: Teamspeak/Discord Guild Logs: Current Needs: Melee dps: DK with tank OS, Ret Paladin Range dps: Hunter, Spriest Healers: Disc Priest, Resto Druid, and Resto Shaman. No tank positions are open at this time. Always open to all exceptional players however. If the right person is a stable raider over the course of a trial period 12 raid days, there is a potential offer to be invited to the Raid Core. Attendance, and performance have to be exceptional. About: In WoD we were 13/13M 13/13H in HFC. The guild itself is fairly new but within a small amount of time has cleared Mythic HFC. We are wanting to expand big for Legion! We're looking for competent raiders who can attend the raid times and more importantly, the ability to perform the mechanics required to progress into Mythic content. Voltage is all about having a good time and hope to continue this into Legion. If you are interested in joining, please feel free to post here, but you can also message one of the following people with recruiting applications, questions and concerns: Apply today at Bubz#1455 (recruitment officer)Catteraxe136 7h
7h [A] <Ape Escape> 3/7 Mythic recruiting! Hello! Ape Escape is currently searching for active players for mythic progression. No rage, lots of memes, and a fun low stress raiding environment with high skilled players. We are also searching for players who are interested in clearing M+ dungeons and normal/heroic raiding, if you can't afford to Mythic raid full time. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00PM EST to 12AM EST. We consider all exceptional players for raid team slots, but we currently have a higher demand for these specs: -Mage -Holy Paladin -Holy Priest If you are interested in joining our raid team please visit our website @ to create an application. If you have any questions or just want to join socially feel free to contact me in-game @ hero#1272 GLHF and I look forward to potentially seeing you in-game!Dopetank24 7h
8h <Elevated> 7/7 H LF DPS Hello Everyone! <Elevated> is a newly formed guild on Sargeras-US which is currently 5/7 H within the first week. We are a semi-hardcore group looking to keep pushing and we need exceptional players like you to push our way to the top! Our raid lead is 3/7 M and others already have ATOC for this content who joined together to push through Mythics together but our currently lacking in numbers for our core 20-Man. We raid from 8:30pm - 12:30am EST ( 7:30pm - 11:30pm CST Server Time ) Tuesday and Wednesday This is why we are looking for ANY exceptional DPS who’s minimum required iLvl is 855+ but will make exceptions and will consider you whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just looking to get back into raiding Recruitment: Enhancement Shaman Assassination / Subtlety Rogue Fire Mage Arms Warrior Windwalker Monk Feral Druid Destruction / Demonology Warlock Retribution Paladin Havoc Demon Hunter Unholy Death Knight ** Any exceptional applicant ** Loot System: Loot is distributed by a officer led loot council with the use of the Haddon RCLootCouncil which is designed to increase progression, proper stats equipped, on time for raid and keeps things fair all around. About Us: We are a guild made up by 5 friends who originally were looking to join a guild together but never had a chance to play together since every guild need two or three of us. Since then, we decided to just take what we knew and just start fresh with the experience we already got scattered around. We now are trying to get back to Mythic progression but as a team of friends and players who are looking for the same goal. If you’re interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game Bigboi #1891 Answers #11998 Treelovah ( In Game )Duhvuk1 8h
8h 1/7M LF R DPS AND HEAL FOR MYTHIC Guild Name: Hero On Pull Faction: Alliance Server:Sargeras Times: Fri-Sat, 9:30-1:30am EST Progression: 7/7H 1/7M Atmosphere: Semi-Hardcore Recruiting: Any Outstanding RDPS of any class, (HIGH PREFERENCE WARLOCK/S PRIEST) having logs is a preference. Healers, we need 1 Holy Pally. About the Guild: Group left an old guild do to lack of leadership and caring more about raiding with friends and family, then balancing it to kill bosses. After 1 month of raiding in 6.2 we went 8/13M. The only thing we care about is that you show up on time and can play a class not a spec. We put a big emphasis on being proficient on playing you class over playing a spec, especially if all of them are dps specs. We understand you need to be friends to raid together but as long as we all have the same goal in mind we've all gotten along great and grown close. People can take any days off that they want with notice. Wow is not a job. You're going out for a birthday, a dinner, to get laid, w/e, gives us notice and will take your word for it. Legion: Our plans for Legion are to be the average mythic guild. For example clearing 4/7M HM pre-BRF, or 8/10M BRF pre-HFC, or being 9/13M pre-valor. We are by no one means going to ask people to take time off work or school or do split runs. We want to be average and kill bosses. Contact: valgasstrife#1759Krazywolf9 8h
8h 5/7H 7:30-10pm c T W TH LF Healer RDPS OT "Hero Association", newly created guild recruiting knowledgeable players for a small progression focused raid group. All classes welcome. Raid times are 7:30-10pm central time Tues Wed Thurs. 7/7N 5/7H need Heals RDPS and Off spec Tank, looking for a Holy priest/paladin, Shadow priest or Marksmen hunter in particular, all are welcome. Thanks for the read and good luck. Uboros#1574Bovno1 8h
8h WTB 3v3 Arena Wins for 100 mount achiev add btag if interested, paying 300g per win kovenor#1401Xazgul0 8h
8h The Darker Side is recruiting(Ally) We are a PVE/PVP guild that is quite unlike the vast majority of World of Warcraft guilds in how we are structured. To start with our guild is not one just built around a guild master and his officer friends. Guilds like that usually only have one raid team and it is built around the guild leaders. We don't use that system. Instead, our guild has Guild Managers (Tier 1) who handle guild operations ranging from recruitment, creation of raid teams, keeping the peace, Ventrillo and website usage. We then have Raid Officers (Tier 2) who actually study the boss fights, manage the raid/rbg teams, and get the players placed on these rosters to function as a team for raid progression. All of our raid and rbg teams have two set nights they raid on. Most of the players here are retired hardcore players. Most of us have families, careers, are college students, or for some valid reason can only really dedicate two nights a week to raid. Because we only have teams raid two nights a week, we created multiple raid/rbg teams spread out during the week to help players try and find a team to play on. We are overall a diverse guild with players of all ages and genders. Who said ladies don't play video games? We have lots of female gamers here. We also have players ranging in age from late teens to late sixties. College students, retired military, business execs, housewives, and the insane all call the guild home. Our primary rule is "Rule #1: Do nothing in game or in the guild that brings a bad reputation to the guild" If our guild sounds like something you may be happy being a part of, fill out our mini app on our website Team 1 Sun/Mon 8:30 - 11:30 server (Legion) -Heroic/Mythic team Team 1 is in need of ranged dps. We currently only have 4: 1 Ele Shaman 1 Hunter 1 Boomkin 1 Warlock Not really picky. Any ranged will due. (A ranged dps willing to Offspec heal is a HUGE PLUS) Team 2 Thur/Fri 8pm server (3hrs Thurs/4 hrs Fri) (Legion) - Heroic/Mythic team Come check us out. We have cakeNaturesway43 8h
8h [A] <One Hundred Proof> 2/7M LF WW & H Priest <One Hundred Proof> is a Mythic progression raiding guild. We are currently looking for dedicated players who want to raid in a mediumcore™ guild while still seeing content at a fitting pace. We are laid back with lots of humor and awkwardness shared in discord, but we also know how to be serious when working on progression. Raiding Schedule: Tuesday from 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM (CST) Wednesday from 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM (CST) Current Progression: The Emerald Nightmare N: 7/7 H: 7/7 M: 2/7 Currently Recruiting: Tanks ClosedDPS Windwalker Monk - Low PriorityHealers Disc/Holy Priest - Low Priority What We Expect: Show up for every raid and be on time, unless you have given an officer some kind of notice more than 24 hours beforehand. Understand your class and how to play it. Understand the fight, and avoid harmful mechanics. Basically, we just ask that you use your brain. Recruitment Contacts: Bryin – Guild Leader (Cptwaffles#1248) Spreadsheet - Raid Leader (Edd#1289)Bryin34 8h
9h <C Plus Average> 1/7M Looking for CORE DPS <C Plus Average - Sargeras> is currently 1/7M and looking finalize roster spots for all Mythic progression. We are looking for All DPS classes as well as Shaman/Priest Healers with a DPS offspec. Recruiting is for CORE POSITIONS and will consider any player with a high level of skill. Players who are competitive, a team player, and take pride in what they do and how they perform without taking themselves too seriously are encouraged to chat with any guildies, or the contacts listed below. We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun from 8-11 server. Basic requirements for all raiders include: -Ventrilo and a working mic -Appropriate Addons -A sense of humor -Accept feedback -Offer Solutions …and like to party Please contact Evelroid, Senseilimb, Sanctus (Sanktuss#1567), Dionyx (Dio1120#1715), or Xannier (Xanier#1608) or go to our website at for any questions!Sanctüs23 9h
10h You'll never believe what happens next.... <Sanctus> is looking for additional raiding members. We are currently looking for a ranged DPS, a healer (with DPS offspec), or tank, to join our 6/7 H raiding group. **For heroic raiding, your gear must be appropriate in conjunction with your classes performance. RAID NIGHTS 4 Hours Planned for Tuesday / Sunday TUESDAY - Raid Night - 7 PM Server (8EST) THURSDAY - Raid Night - 7 PM Server (8EST) SUNDAY - Optional Days - 7 PM Server (8EST) This is a mature, skillful, yet relaxed environment as we are a group of skilled players with a more casual schedule and feel. Simply put, we enjoy playing the game for the sake of it. If you're looking for a place to belong that cares for the individual player and not only about content, then you have come to the right place. We are a group of gamers with lives, just like you, who have come together with decades of WoW experience to provide a guild that does not just 'play' the game, but 'enjoys' the game through events, raids, dungeons, PvP, exploration, and all other aspects of the game. We have built a consistent core group of raiders who can not only progress through content, but also train and teach others who wish to raid but need a little help. We are currently looking to add to our roster to fill some gaps. If you are jumping back into WoW after an extended break and looking to jump into raiding, be sure to contact one of us in-game or via so that we can plug you in today. If you have come this far in our forum post, then there is only one thing left for you to do - join us! Simply search for "Sanctus" in game and message a member of the guild, or reply to this forum with any questions, comments, and your character name! Questions, comments, and concerns? Oh, and, you join Sanctus... that is what happens next! Battle Tag: 'Pointmann' - "SpectreG4#1998" 'Kuthero' - "Kuthero#1219" 'Pathogyn' - "Whitefang#1802" 'Karobeth' - "elektro137#1412"Pointmann2 10h
10h <Currently Online> Multiple Raid Teams <Currently Online> is one of the game’s largest and fastest growing gaming communities in WoW! With PVE and PVP teams on Alliance and Horde, stretching over 9 guilds, we are the premier destination for anyone looking for active Legion gaming. Here’s a listing of current teams that are or will be running (with more to come!). Browse our website and forums to see what else we have to offer. Team Salt (Currently Online- US Sargeras) Weds/Thurs @8-11:30pm CST (9pm-12:30am EST) 1/7M Emerald Nightmare Team Mixed Signals (Currently Online- US Sargeras) Sundays@ 7-11pm CST (8pm-12am EST) 7/7H Emerald Nightmare Team Tunnel Vision (Currently Online Two- US Sargeras) Tues/Sat@ 9pm-12am CST (10pm-1am CST) 5/7H Emerald Nightmare Team Halaa Back (Currently Online Three- US Sargeras) Mon/Tues/Weds 11pm-2am CST (12-3am EST) 1/7M Emerald Nightmare Team Xtreme (Currently Online Three-US Sargeras) Tues/Thurs@ 6:30-10pm CST (7:30-11pm EST) 1/7M Emerald Nightmare Team Breakfast Club (Currently Offline-US Sargeras) Weds/Thurs@ 7-10am CST (8-11am EST) 7/7H Emerald Nightmare Team Party Animals (Currently Lagging- US Sargeras) Fri/Sat@ 9:30pm-1am CST (10:30pm-2am EST) 2/7H Emerald Nightmare Team Dawnbreakers (Currently Lagging- US Sargeras) Sat/Sun@ 8-11am CST (9am- 12pm EST) 3/7H Emerald Nightmare Team Press 1 For Kick (Currently Online Six- US Sargeras) Weds & Thurs @ 7-11pm CST (8pm-12am EST) 1/7H Emerald Nightmare Raid Team Six (Currently Online Six- US Sargeras) Weds & Thurs @ 10:30-1:30am CST (11:30pm-2:30am EST) 1/7H Emerald Nightmare Team Lust for Loot (Currently Salty- US Sargeras) Tues & Sun @ 7-10pm CST (8pm-11am EST) 1/7H Emerald Nightmare See if your class is what we need and APPLY TODAY! <CO> is always looking to add more teams to our guilds- so if you want to make a new team feel free to add me to talk! Otherwise apply to one of our already established and stellar teams! Bree#1278Dollce65 10h
10h [A] Echelón (7/7H | 1/7M) Recruiting Hello Recruit! We are in need of some quality players to fill out the core roster. We had some players drop due to IRL conflicts so we want to fill the spots ASAP. Our raid times are 8:30pm to 11:30pm server time - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Must have heroic Emerald Nightmare experience and a 860 ilvl is a plus. If these times and requirements fit you I encourage you to fill out the application @ and if you have any questions you can contact either myself Shark, Absolutexx, Atraxias, Kwirb, or Xotl. Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you. We are looking for the type of player who: has great raid awareness and a quick learning curve, enjoys pushing progression and learning fights, is excited to be part of a successful team environment. Current needs: Tank- Warrior Paladin Death knight Demon Hunter DPS- Mage Warlock Hunter Shaman (ele or enhance) Monk Echelón has been raiding together for over 9 years. Our core group of players have played together through several tiers and expansions and are made up of skilled players that have the desire to push new content while keeping a friendly and constructive environment. We are in search of raiders that share the same passion for raiding, while bringing a positive attitude to the guild group.Shark0 10h
10h Weekend Morning Group LFM Team Dawnbreakers is a 2 day morning raid team based in Currently Lagging, a <Currently Online> guild. This is a progression oriented team on a lighter raid schedule! Great for players with busy weeks, or that can’t commit to evening raiding! A successful candidate in this group will have high attendance, enjoy coffee, and a relaxed but progression oriented approach to raiding. Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 8-11am CST (9 am-Noon EST) Progression: 3/7H & 7/7N Emerald Nightmare Recruitment Needs: TANKS: Closed HEALERS: Paladin- high Monk- medium MDPS: Rogue- medium Enhance shaman- medium DH- low Feral- low Monk- low RDPS: Mage- high Warlock- high Spriest- high Hunter- medium Boomkin- medium Elemental- low Requirements: -Discord voicechat (working mic) -BigDumbLootCouncil addon -Good attitude and consumables for every raid All Currently Online teams are applied to through a short app on our website: Any questions feel free to contact the Team Leads in game: Darmanitan (Smoke2290#1743) FlexzillaBreezéy2 10h
10h <Waterforged> (7/7H) Recruiting for Mythic! Recruiting for Mythic progression in legion! <Waterforged> is a guild that originated on Antonidas but server transferred to Sargeras after recruitment became Obsolete. It is made of friends that raided together since BC and WoTLK. If you want to kick !@# and chew bubblegum then we are the guild for you! ★Recruitment needs:★ DPS: Shadow Priest Demo Warlock Mage Still apply if you don't see your class listed! :D Heals: Closed *Providing logs is appreciated!* ★Raiding Times★ Mon/Tues/Wed 8:00:PM – 11:00PM EST We expect our raiders to be ready before 8:00 We provide flasks, potions, gems, enchants and raid food to all raiders. We require you show up on time, able to take constructive criticism, and logged into Discord. Required Programs/Mods: Discord BigWigs / DBM Exrosus Raid Tools Weak Auras 2 (for certain fights) RCLootCouncil ★WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US★ A good raiding environment where we have fun and kill bosses. We are able to make jokes and maintain a high performance. Off raid our vent is usually occupied with people who are fun to talk to and play with. Our goal is to kick butts fun doing it. After all it’s all about killing bosses as a team. :D ★WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU★ We expect you to have raiding experience in previous tiers of current content at least. All of our raiders are expected to have a 100% attendance while progressing through content. We expect our raiders and applicants to understand their class and know how to maximize their roles. Have a PC from this generation and a stable internet connection. We expect you to have a progression mentality when wiping and fix personal mistakes. --- We use a Loot Council that weighs gear distribution on attendance, raid performance, and gear upgrade. --- Our Past Achievements : 7/13 Mythic HFC Prenerf Contact Information: Please feel free to add our recruitment officers : darkkittykat#1451 or Nekia#1651 on Bnet for more info. Don’t forget to be awesome! ❤Sailntodeath4 10h
10h [H] 6/7 Heroic Guild Recruiting <Scarred from Greatness> [H] 6/7 Heroic guild Seeking players to fill core raid spots for Heroic/Mythic progression. I understand the Horde numbers on this server are abysmal but there are still a few of us stubborn ones left who have not transferred. We are in need of a few players to fill out our core raid. We currently have a high demand for consistent raiders. Raid night and times are as follows: Tuesday 7-10 Sunday 5-8 Feel free to speak to any officer in game for details. Snookuums Aeroliss Pipedown Jyoufrodo MoldifySnookuums2 10h
11h <Vulgar> Legion carries Good news everyone! Vulgar is offering Legion carries! We are a 7/7M guild that has been providing carry services for almost three years. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. With us, you are not required to use any voice communication or participate actively in the fight. We will do it all for you. All you have to do is tag the boss! If you wish to help and participate and it does not interfere with the fight and strategy you are more than welcome to. Great place to practice! Prices Heroic Emerald Nightmare (Personal loot): 200.000g Heroic Emerald Nightmare(Master loot): 500.000g Xavius only(Personal loot): 100.000g Mythic+10 (includes tradable loot): 300.000g Time Our Emerald Nightmare runs are done on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights from 7:00pm Server time. Mythic+ runs can be scheduled for any day. Loot For personal Loot, the drops are handled by the game’s loot system. Any extra pieces that the carriers may obtain will be given out to buyers after they perform a /roll and highest one wins. For master Loot we guarantee you all gear that you can use for the spec of your choice that drops (Armor, accessories and relics) with the exception of titanforged gear. For mythic+ runs, you will obtain any non soulbound and tradeable loot that you can use. We encourage our buyers to have as many seals as possible to increase their chances on loot. Feel free to ask for any specific pieces you may be interested in. Reservation A payment of 25% is required to reserve your spot. Discounts If we are forced to cancel the run for any reason on our side we guarantee you the return of your gold. Contacts For inquiring about a purchase, for asking more details on pricing, or wanting to schedule something else like Achievements, Mythic+ carries or anything else within reason, please contact the following people on Sargeras: Aspirina, Sopa (Sopa#1908), Revan. All prices and times are subjected to change. Aspirina12 11h
11h H<ThirdRelicSlot>Recruitment (1/7M) Area52 About Us: We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 1/7M. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch. Progression: Legion: The Emerald Nightmare 1/7 Mythic The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N Raid Schedule Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Recruitment Needs Paladin - CLOSED Warrior - [B]Arms/Fury[/B] Death Knight - Frost/Unholy Shaman - [B]Elemental/Restoration[/B] Hunter - [B]Open[/B] Druid - Closed Monk - Mistweaver Rogue - Open Priest - Discipline/Shadow Mage - CLOSED Warlock - Open Demon Hunter - CLOSED Bold signifies high demand. We are constantly looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply or inquire about our class needs outside of the specified classes above. Contacts Visit our website at: [url][/url] Add us on realid at: Baelsmash#1101, Breeze#12543, Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you. [COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] Looking for some more dedicated raiders! We raid Mythic tonight!Shortbusbael3 11h