19h [A] Ret Pally LF PvP Guild Hey guys, Looking for a casual guild who regulars Battlegrounds & Arena. I'm a freshly minted 110 and gearing up, would be more fun to play with team members of a guild for voice/strategy/general good BG/Arena coordination. Thanks!Brimn0 19h
19h Irresponsible adults 1/7M 2 night guild LFM Irresponsible Adults is looking for more raiders to round out our roster. We're a team of veteran raiders that have real life obligations now that can only afford a 2 night schedule. Though we only raid 6 hours a week, we make use of our time and are looking to progress into Mythic. Our raid times are from 8-11 CST (invites at 745) on Tuesday and Wednesday. Optional (Farm) Raid night on Saturday at 9PM CST. The raid atmosphere is very relaxed but focused, especially on progression. We take our raiding seriously, but believe that you should enjoy your time. We are almost all 25+ and do not tolerate immaturity. We are currently focused on getting more Ranged DPS, particularly Hunter, Warlock, Mage or Boomkin. If your spec is not listed, please contact us anyway and let's see what we can work out. If you're interested, please contact me (Doog#1270) or Elliot (Elliot#1653) for more information.Shokazula0 19h
1d 867 7/7H Resto Druid LF Mythic Guild Looking for a guild progressing into mythics. Prefer raids end at or before 11PM server time. Logs: Urkey#1987Urkeys1 1d
1d 853 holy pally lf mythic progression as the title says, 853 holy pally looking for mythic progression, always ontime and flasked with tons of food.Pisk11 1d
1d 857 Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild Hello. I am an 857 Protection Warrior looking for a raiding guild to join. I have a lot of past experience with hardcore 6-7 day a week guilds with many server firsts. My wife was diagnosed with some major health issues which caused a complete pause for a few weeks this expansion and I have fallen a bit behind compared to my usual, as well as needing to take my schedule down a notch. I am currently 1/7H, 7/7N I am available to raid the following days (Max 3 days, 12 hours) Monday - Friday; 9pm - 1am Server Time (CST) I am open to newer guilds also, I don't mind at this point. My end goal is to of course clear mythic like I typically do, just at a slower pace, so if you don't ever see your guild doing that I am probably not going to be interested. Battle Tag: Murgy#11308Murgy0 1d
1d 7/7h 1/7 m 869 Veng/Havoc Havoc is still largely a wip but I just transfered here tonight because my servers player base was baring me from mythic content. I know Nyth/Spider from a tank and dps perspective. flexible raid schedule prefer times between 7pm-12am server on weekdays.Coratis4 1d
1d 3 Skilled DPS LF MYTHIC PROGRESSION GROUP 866 Fire Mage 871 BM Hunter 865 Sub Rogue Currently 6/7 Heroic EN but we had to leave our old guild due to chemistry and attendance issues. Our expectations are to join a guild with AOTC achievements that raids 3 nights a week. Preferably between the times of 8EST and 11EST. Times can be negotiated. WE ARE A PACKAGE DEAL. ADD ME ON BNET; RioRayAllen3#1870Riö6 1d
1d 858 Holy Priest Looking For Heroic Raid Guild I'm looking for a guild that is doing heroics and I know all fights. The current guild I'm in cannot clear heroics and I'm looking for progression. I'm available all nights of the week. I'm not looking to change servers or factions.Eclisse1 1d
1d <Vulgar> Legion carries Good news everyone! Vulgar is offering Legion carries! We are a 5/7M guild that has been providing carry services for almost three years. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. With us, you are not required to use any voice communication or participate actively in the fight. We will do it all for you. All you have to do is tag the boss! If you wish to help and participate and it does not interfere with the fight and strategy you are more than welcome to. Great place to practice! Prices Heroic Emerald Nightmare (Personal loot): 250.000g Heroic Emerald Nightmare(Master loot): 500.000g Xavius only(Personal loot): 125.000g Mythic+10 (includes tradable loot): 300.000g Time Our Emerald Nightmare runs are done on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights from 7:00pm Server time. Mythic+ runs can be scheduled for any day. Loot For personal Loot, the drops are handled by the game’s loot system. Any extra pieces that the carriers may obtain will be given out to buyers after they perform a /roll and highest one wins. For master Loot we guarantee you all gear that you can use for the spec of your choice that drops (Armor, accessories and relics) with the exception of titanforged gear. For mythic+ runs, you will obtain any non soulbound and tradeable loot that you can use. We encourage our buyers to have as many seals as possible to increase their chances on loot. Feel free to ask for any specific pieces you may be interested in. Reservation A payment of 25% is required to reserve your spot. Discounts If we are forced to cancel the run for any reason on our side we guarantee you the return of your gold. Contacts For inquiring about a purchase, for asking more details on pricing, or wanting to schedule something else like Achievements, Mythic+ carries or anything else within reason, please contact the following people on Sargeras: Aspirina, Sopa (Sopa#1908), Revan. All prices and times are subjected to change. Aspirina9 1d
1d [A] <The Perfect Storm> 1/7M LFM [A} <The Perfect Storm> 1/7M Recruiting for efficient Raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 PM Central Website link: Currently in need of a restoration shaman, as well as mage dps, but we consider every exceptional applications. About Us The Perfect Storm is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. The guild has been formed by former Vox (Mal'Ganis Horde) raiders. We’re mainly a raiding group that has enjoys to strive and progress in a raid environment as efficiently as possible, with a very limited 2 nights per week raid schedule. We believe that a fun but focused environment with a cohesion of team members able to drive our progression is a huge factor. We’re seeking team oriented players who understand that it’s often necessary to put The Perfect Storm's needs before the individual’s. if you’re willing to contribute and put in effort as a raider in our team, then you will flourish among us. Reputation as a guild is very important. A member must understand the significance of maintaining a mature and professional presence in game or on the forums, but there will always be plenty of time for fun and jokes too. Raiding with The Perfect Storm Our raid team has a very compressed raid schedule which allows our members to still have lives outside of raiding. Even with a 6 hours weekly schedule, we are still a competitive progression guild. We have found that our scheduling ability has given us a niche in the raiding community and we are fairly unique because of it. The goal for The Perfect Storm is to become an alternative to the hectic and time consuming schedules of progression teams, while still maintaining our passion towards World of Warcraft. We want to kill bosses without sacrificing everything in our lives to accomplish our in-game goals. Our raid team is progression minded and we love to grind on bosses. At the end of the day, we don’t allow ourselves to get frustrated and we still have a great time even when it comes to wipe fests that are commonplace in progression. Our Community We are more than just a bunch of raiders grouped together, we’re a thriving community of gamers, family, and friends. We have a large amount of members here who have been raiding together for 3 years. We may make fun of each other all the time, but we truly care about the people in our community. Our players talk to each other both in and outside of the game and consider each other friends as well as teammates. Thanks to this, we find that we literally have no drama and when problems arise, we can fix them very easily. Raiding Schedule We only raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours each. Our raid nights are Tuesday 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EST) Wednesday 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EST) Guild Leaders and Officers: Sharpér - Leader Heartscale - Officer and Raid Leader Azulah - Officer Sherarde - OfficerHeartpain0 1d
1d Brunch! Late Night Casuals 7/7 N LFM H Hey Guys, Fairly new guild here. Starting this post as we are steadily progressing and recruiting for the beginning of heroic content. This is currently a small group of functional players. Those of whom have previous raid experience across a variety of WoW content both hardcore and casual. We'd like to improve our numbers and need you to do so. What we need: Currently closed on tanks Need heals & dps (rDPS is high on this list) We will continue to grow and we aren't going anywhere. If you need a home for your gaming in the WoW hit us up. 18+/mature players guild It would be preferable that you submit an application on our site but we can talk regardless. Exceptional players encouraged to apply. RAID TIMES 12a -3a Server Time (CT), Tues/Weds with occasional 100% optional raid starting at 12a Sundays. Add Bitbite#1662 or Keeton#1438 www.guildbrunch.comBitbite26 1d
1d <Another One> Recruiting for Late Night! <Another One> is a 3 day 9 hour per week progression raiding guild on the Sargeras realm. We focus on progression raiding. We expect our members to review mechanics and do the research needed on off days to make the most of our light schedule. We like to have fun and keep an upbeat type of atmosphere both in and out of raids while still pushing content at a reasonable pace. If you are looking for a guild that raids late night and has a relaxed yet successful raid environment, then <Another One> might be right for you! Our Current Progress is 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare Our Raid schedule is Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM CST Our recruitment needs are currently: Tanks Guardian Druid Prot Pally Prot WarriorHealers Resto Shaman - High Mistweaver Monk - HighDPS Death Knight - High Hunter - Medium Mage - Medium Monk - High Ret Paladin - High S.Priest - High Rogue - High Ele Shaman - High Fury/Arms Warrior - High If you have any questions about our guild, raid team, or anything else, please feel free to contact our officers: In-game: Wunic@Sargeras(GM), Dominion@Sargeras(recruitment) Battle-tag: darkplight#1407, Dominion#12941 or visit our website at www.another-one.enjin.comDominion7 1d
1d 863 Spriest LF 2 night Sun/Mon/Tues only since I work in the nightlife industry Just started raiding as an Spriest this Xpac but have played for years (DPS only) as rogue/mage/warrior/warlock/enhsham. I'll potentially get into a bit of DISC as well though. Seems strong/complex/fun Pounded out some mythic raiding in early Warlords and had a blast. Then tried no lifing it 10 hour raid days, funnelling gear through alts etc but the guild didn't hit progression targets and disbanded! Currently only 7/7H and my gear isn't really optimized properly but once I sort that out my performance will go up significantly as well! Btag is Onslaught#1145 Thanks, looking forward to chattingRaiec0 1d
1d <Monstrous> - 7/7H Recruiting Late Night <Monstrous> 7/7H is recruiting reliable and dedicated ranged DPS and 1 Healer to fill our Mythic roster. Please be able to make raid times with a positive attitude! Raid Times (Server Time) Tuesday 10:00pm - 1:00 am Wednesday 10:00pm - 1:00 am Thursday 10:00pm - 1:00 am If you have any questions feel free to add me to btag or reply to this post. Edchukaited - Torvix#1644Edchukaited2 1d
1d <Amidst the Bloodshed> Recruiting Greetings, <Amidst the Bloodshed> is recruiting to fill its raid roster for Legion. The majority of our guild are returning players to the game who have not been concurrently active since early Cataclysm to WOD for whatever reason. We are mostly a group of real life friends and spouses looking to play together. Our main objective is to progress through flex raiding and get into Mythic when possible. We aim to provide a guild for those with real life responsibilities that may hinder always being able to read. People in our guild work in jobs ranging from military, first response, information technology, to business owners. We currently raid Tuesday-Thursday 6-9 PM server. To join contact Croure, Deferionus, Sylkaria, or Casserie in game.Croure6 1d
1d New to the Game or New to Raiding? Good morning! <Elysian Sodality> is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server. We have been around for a few years and many of us have been playing together for about 7 years in WoW and several other MMOs. We would like to extend an invite to anyone who is new to the game or is interested in getting into the casual raid scene for the first time as well as anyone who is looking for a family friendly casual environment. I will leave our information here in case you would like to talk more. A little bit about us: We are a small guild comprised of college students, working adults with kids and retirees. We keep chat family friendly. We have a very solid core and we are looking for a few more to strengthen our group. You are not required to raid in order to join but we have a raid team. The team is currently 7/7N and 3/7H and runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30pm - 10:00pm CST. We will be running normal and heroic but we do not intend on running mythic level raids. We do run mythic+ dungeons every week with multiple groups. If you are new to the game or have never raided before and would like to start, we are happy to work with you. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to add me and we can discuss further. Anna#1862Annablossom1 1d
1d Subject to Change 7/7H Subject to Change is now recruiting! We are a light schedule, highly driven guild seeking to accomplish lots with little time. What you can expect from us: A relatively late night raiding experience consisting of nine hours spread across three days a week. We are a highly efficient group and demand the same from our raiders. Everyone will be on time with the proper materials to raid. Spots will always be competitive and we stress a mentality that puts the raid above all. We expect raiders to understand that the fight or strategy we are using simply isn't tailored to their class and they may be asked to sit. What we can expect from you: We expect someone who is both sociable and knowledgeable with a working proficiency in both their class but other classes as well. You should be well versed in the mechanics of the current tier and have a complete understanding of what your role is in every encounter. We also like people who are just fun to be around, and while it may not keep you out of our ranks it is looked favorably upon if you're someone we like to hang out with and just play the game with. The specifics: We raid 11-2 EST, 10-1 CST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday on Sargeras. We are currently 7/7 H with 5/7 M leadership. Seeking: Healers: Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin DPS (Melee): Rogue (2), Windwalker Monk, DK w/ Blood OS DPS (Ranged): Hunter (2), Mage, Boomkin, Shadow Priest (2) Tanks: Open Even if you do not see your spec or class listed, if you consider yourself to be an excellent player and feel that we can be an asset to you as well as you to us, please don't hesitate to apply. Contact info: Poynerz#1651 Winnipeg#1780 Garrett#12550Poyner5 1d
1d <Style> (A) 7/7N 6/7H LF skilled DPS! <Style> is a new guild on Sargeras, recently formed by a close-knit group of friends who have been playing and raiding at high levels together for years. We strive to progress through mythic raid content while maintaining a fun, social atmosphere! We currently are 7/7N and 6/7H in Emerald Nightmare, and are looking for skilled individuals who share the passion for clearing the game's most challenging content. Our raiding schedule is currently Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm server time. We do not go over raid times as most of us have jobs to get to in the morning. Our current needs are mostly DPS (855+ please): Hunter, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Death Knight, Retribution Paladin. We also are in need of 1 healer (Holy Priest, RSham or Mistweaver). Although we are currently looking for certain classes/specs, if you believe that you are an exceptional player, we would love to hear from you! What we expect from our raiders: Attendance. Punctuality. Class knowledge and the desire to constantly get better and improve your character. The ability to perform raid mechanics. A desire to have fun! What you can expect from us: Knowledgable leadership. We will always be up to date on boss strategies, efficient methods for encounters, etc. Transparent and fair leadership. You will never have to wonder why we are doing things a certain way. A friendly and social group for support. The core group of us have been playing this game together for years. We are very active during non-raid hours and would love for you to join us. Please message one of our officers if our guild sounds like something you would be interested in! We look forward to hearing from you! Wadsworth#1766 Kael#1743 FuzzyDakka#1860Kileina6 1d
1d 860 7/7H Hpal LFG Looking for a serious M prog guild, my raid times are pretty flexible.Fïgan3 1d
1d 857 ilvl Fire Mage LF H/M Guild Availability: Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-12 Server Time I would prefer to raid only two nights a week, but will consider three. Overview: I have been playing mage since early on in Vanilla. I have also raided on and off real life permitting since then as well. I'm looking for a laid back raiding guild that doesn't act like raiding is life, but is still serious about clearing content. I'm pretty good at not standing in red after 10 years of training. I also research fights before hand and review logs to make sure I am performing up to par. If you need a solid mage for progression into mythic or heroic look no further.Basheré10 1d
1d [A]2/7H<Vanquished Singularity>9-12CST F/Sun <Vanquished Singularity> on Sargeras is a relatively new guild that is recruiting Healers and Ranged DPS for Heroic raiding. We are aiming towards mythics, and our raid times are Fri/Sunday 9-12 CST. TS3 required. Recruiting: 1 Tank 2 Healers 1 Melee DPS Ranged DPS Progression: N 7/7 H 2/7 M N/A Battletags: Xinmatsu#1421 & Shandar #1459Minsuki4 1d
1d [A] <Ape Escape> 3/7 Mythic recruiting! Hello! Ape Escape is currently searching for active DPS players for mythic progression. No rage, lots of memes, and a fun low stress raiding environment with high skilled players. We are also searching for players who are interested in clearing M+ dungeons and normal/heroic raiding, if you can't afford to Mythic raid full time. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00PM EST to 12AM EST. We consider all exceptional DPS players for raid team slots, but we currently have a higher demand for: -Mage -Spriest -Ret -Arms -Boomkin If you are interested in joining our raid team please visit our website @ to create an application. If you have any questions or just want to join socially feel free to contact me in-game @ hero#1272 GLHF and I look forward to potentially seeing you in-game!Dopetank23 1d
1d 862 ilvl Enh Sham LF Mythic Progression Guild 862 ilvl Enhancement Shaman LF Raiding guild working toward mythic progression. I'm a dedicated player looking for a guild of individuals who are eager to clear content. I've been part of a top tier raiding guilds in other games, particularly Wildstar (RIP), such as Voodoo who were 2nd in the world in progression. I'm always trying to improve myself and my character and continually run Mythic + dungeons, currently level 9 is the highest I've gotten without expiring the timer. Preferred times are Tuesday & Thursday with raids ending at or before 11PM CSTZôjja2 1d
1d (A)<Highly Successful> Mythic 3/7 Recruiting! At <Highly Successful> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Kel'thuzad (US-Alliance). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill core raid positions. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Saturday and Sunday are just casual Alt and Achievement runs for those that want to participate. Currently Recruiting: Tank: Medium Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 3/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 Wowprogress: How to Apply!: Website: GM: Kylore (Goblinsmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lucifer (Jordan28900#1539) You can either apply online or contact in game if you're interested in joining <Highly Successful>. We look forward to seeing you in raid. *We urge everyone to contact any officer in game, once an application has been filled out.Kylore12 1d
1d [A] <Impervious> 2/7M LF DPS Impervious is a progression guild that has been around since the middle of Cata. We like to have fun but getting new kills is our focus. Our raid times are below. Tues 8-11 CST Wed 8-11 CST Sun 8-11 CST Apply at or add Stinnay#1110, or Shadow#11439Eviel17 1d
1d [A] &lt;Sensual Seduction&gt; Recruitment <Sensual Seduction> US - Sargeras Current Raid Time: Friday - Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time) Website: Currently Recruiting: Melee DPS Ranged DPS Healer (Prefer Resto Druid) <Sensual Seduction> (6/7 Heroic) is looking for a few fresh faces to beef up our numbers in order to start Mythic raiding. We're a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. The core members of our guild have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. We're excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we're striving for Mythic content. We're hungry, we're ambitious, and we're dedicated. What's Expected Be thick-skinned. - Anything goes in our guild/vent chat. We're going to say offensive things sometimes. We're all adults, here Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. Let someone know if you are going to miss so that arrangements can be made. Be ambitious. - Always be pushing your numbers. Stay on top of your class, and strive to bring as much to the raid as you can. Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. We all like to joke around and have a good time, but know when it is appropriate and when it isn't. Don't bore us with your sex life during boss fights. Be generally friendly. - A lot of us here are rough around the edges, but try not to be a complete jerk. If you're impeding progress by putting people on tilt, that's a problem. Applicants will be expected to speak with the recruitment officer for a quick discussion about expectations, both on the applicant's part and ours. This is done to ensure a good fit, and to make sure everyone's needs will be met. Selected applicants will be brought on in a trial capacity. This trial phase will last for 4 raids (2 weeks). During this trial phase the applicant will be evaluated by the recruitment officer, and a recommendation will be made to the officers. The officers will discuss the recommendation, and ultimately decide whether or not to bring the applicant on as a member of our raid team. If you're interested in raiding with us, contact me via either of the methods below. Provide me with the class/spec you're interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. My goal is to ensure that both parties are happy, and I don't want to waste anyone's time if our expectations of each other are not compatible. Contact Information Battle Tag: Stroud #1691 Email Address: Recruitment@SS-Guild.comVaettr20 1d
1d Holy Paladin ilvl 857 LF HM Raiding Guild! As title says..LF raiding guild Tuesday/Thursday! Im already 2/7HM.Msg me in game via Mclovin#1849Iloveyoumom0 1d
1d [A] <Guardian of Tirisfal> 1/7M is recruiting About us: We are a new guild looking to build a solid mythic raiding team capable of clearing all content while it is still fresh and current. Our guild leadership is made up of former players with experience running top 25 US guilds. There’s even an Atiesh here, which is the reason for the lame, but appropriate for Legion, guild name! Who are we looking for: All individuals interested in efficiently progressing through all mythic raid content on a relatively light schedule. This means being prepared and sometimes doing non-raid activities to help improve our productivity. Non-raiding individuals that simply want to be part of a friendly community and have shorter hearthstone cooldowns. When do we raid: We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30p-12:30a CST (server time). Requirements for guild membership: You must treat all other guild members respectfully, and conduct yourselves in a mature fashion, at all times. Inappropriate language or content in guild chat, voice chat, or other social areas including but not limited to game forums is not tolerated. Requirements to raid: Voice chat: Discord Researching strategies before the raid Appropriate consumables for your role Ability to quickly implement changes specified by raid leaders Contacts: Brongon#1270 (GM) Kalence#1653Kalence14 1d
1d <Uneventful> 2/7M US-SARGERAS 2 DAYS/6 HOURS Who We Are: Our guild is comprised of raiders old and new from successful guilds (Vigil, Exodus, Death and Taxes, Supermassive, Might and more) spanning all expansions. We have limited raid times each week and strive to utilize that short time frame to complete and exceed our own expectations. Our atmosphere is casual and social except during raid times; we keep a strict raiding environment because we like to get things done. What We're Looking For: DPS & Healers (for specifics, please visit our website) When Do We Raid: Wednesday/Thursday from 6pm-9pm ST (CST). All interested players are asked to apply @ For more information, contact Fredex, Phillyqueso, or myself (BillyBravo#1393) in-game. We look forward to speaking with you!Hempo1 1d
1d Uncommon Sense 4/7H LF Tank and DPS <UNCOMMON SENSE> We are currently recruiting for our legion raid group. We are on the Sargeras server. We are 4/7H. We run T/TH 9:30pm-12:30am CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group. We currently are looking for a competent dps to fill out our team as well as a warrior, druid or pally tank. If you are interested please contact me at Smooshybear#1809.Dugalah0 1d
1d 868 Resto Sham Lf Mythic Progression Guild 7/7H The guild I was raid leading for was not able to recruit enough people to keep a consistent roster for mythic progression. I can enhance DPS offspec, have decent trinkets for it but gear is not optimized for enhance. Looking for a guild that has done some mythic progression already as kind of a insurance that they won't be falling apart, but its not a deal breaker. Would also prefer if the guild has active mythic+ groups. Been healing as a resto shaman since Ulduar, played Disc for SoO and Hpally for some of cata. Logs: Could be better, we brought more healers then we needed to be safe, and I had to go enhance for some. Open to raid between 6 - midnight eastern any days except for friday and saturday. clockwork#1256Tidall3 1d
1d <Eikonic> 1/7M Recruiting DPS About Us We are a raiding guild focused on Mythic progression and high end Mythic + dungeons. We broke off from a larger guild with the goal of forming a smaller Mythic guild consisting of talented players who know how to have a good time while still progressing at a good rate. We are an alliance guild currently located on Sargeras. Recruitment We are currently in need of 2 ranged DPS preferably (Warlock/Hunter) however we will always look at any exceptional DPS. Raid Times Tuesday - 9:30PM-1:30AM EST Wednesday - 9:30PM-1:30AM EST Expectations Must know your class to the best of your ability Should be at least 855+ Should be fully enchanted/gemmed. Must come to raid prepared (Flasks/Food/Pre-Pots *Must be able to make raid times * Dolomize#1640 Feel free to contact me if you are interested!Zehyx0 1d
1d [A]<Harlox>New Guild Recruiting Healers & DPS <Harlox> Is a new semi-hardcore raiding guild with a very relaxed raid environment. We are a progression oriented guild that understands that at the end of the day World of Warcraft is our hobby and we like to have fun raiding. However, we do have high standards and expect you to have full knowledge of your class in all specializations; as well as to have the willingness to research raid encounters before we begin progression. We are group made up of AOTC and heroic raiders. We seek to accomplish AOTC as a guild group within the next couple of weeks and then further our progression into Mythic raiding. We are currently seeking recruitment for our 2/4/9 raid composition. Raid Times: Tuesday 7-11pm CST/ST (8pm-12am EST) Thursday 8-11pm CST/ST ( 9pm-12am EST) *Sunday 7pm~10pm CST/ST (8pm-11pm EST) *If the raid is seeking further progression for a certain week we will raid at this time. Recruitment: We will always consider other classes, these classes currently would fit best within our current raid group. DPS: Warlock / Shadow Priest / Warrior/ Death Knight / Demon Hunter / Rogue Healer: Resto Druid / Holy Paladin If you would like to seek guild recruitment, have any questions, or would like more information feel free to contact us in game at: Xarnen - Vines#1302 Cuckdad - mememaster#1520 Nopé - dobby#1680Xarnen1 1d
1d 875 Blood DK (Ranked) 875 ranked blood DK looking for a mythic progression guild. Ideally not more than three raid nights a week. I am available on weekdays between 5PM EST and 11PM EST. I am currently 7/7H and run mythic pluses on a regular basis, the highest I have completed within the timer is a +9.Luridbane0 1d
1d <A>Protoculture 5/7H lf solid raiders <Protoculture> is a small group of friends that is currently looking for a few more raiders to solidify our core. We are looking for players that will come to every raid prepared and with knowledge of the raid, while also being someone who wants to have fun while progressing. We currently raid Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm Server time to 11 pm server time. Our current healing needs are: 1 Holy Paladin 1 Resto Shaman Our current dps needs are: Mostly any ranged dps aside from a druid, but desperately need a mage,shadow priest and hunter. We also still need a few melee dps especially a enhance shaman, windwalker monk. All classes and specs will be considered as we can still make most classes or specs work with our raid. If you are interested please send a tell to any Protoculture member in game, anyone can invite.Brokennclass4 1d
1d Buy Heroic Emerald Nightmare Achievement! <One Hundred Proof> (a mythic progression guild here on Sargeras) will be selling full Heroic and Normal clears of The Emerald Nightmare. Pricing: AOTC Full Heroic Clear (Personal Loot): 250,000 AOTC Full Heroic Clear (Master Loot): 450,000 Full Normal Clear (Personal Loot): 40,000 Full Normal Clear (Master Loot): 100,000 Note: Master loot guarantees you any loot that drops for your spec. Contact: If you are interested, you may reply to this thread with your battle tag or add me directly Cptwaffles#1248. We will negotiate a date and time that work best for both you and our raid team. Payment & Guarantee: Payment is to be made in full up front. The <One Hundred Proof> raiding team guarantees success or your gold back.Bryin2 1d
1d [A] <One Hundred Proof> 2/7M LF WW & H Priest <One Hundred Proof> is a Mythic progression raiding guild. We are currently looking for dedicated players who want to raid in a mediumcore™ guild while still seeing content at a fitting pace. We are laid back with lots of humor and awkwardness shared in discord, but we also know how to be serious when working on progression. Raiding Schedule: Tuesday from 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM (CST) Wednesday from 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM (CST) Current Progression: The Emerald Nightmare N: 7/7 H: 7/7 M: 2/7 Currently Recruiting: Tanks ClosedDPS Windwalker Monk - High PriorityHealers Disc/Holy Priest - Medium Priority What We Expect: Show up for every raid and be on time, unless you have given an officer some kind of notice more than 24 hours beforehand. Understand your class and how to play it. Understand the fight, and avoid harmful mechanics. Basically, we just ask that you use your brain. Recruitment Contacts: Bryin – Guild Leader / Healing Captain (Cptwaffles#1248) Spreadsheet - Raid Leader / Melee DPS Captain (Edd#1289) Rynal - Ranged DPS Captain (Varlant#1226)Bryin33 1d
1d <Currently Online> Multiple Raid Teams <Currently Online> is one of the game’s largest and fastest growing gaming communities in WoW! With PVE and PVP teams on Alliance and Horde, stretching over 9 guilds, we are the premier destination for anyone looking for active Legion gaming. Here’s a listing of current teams that are or will be running (with more to come!). Browse our website and forums to see what else we have to offer. Team Salt (Currently Online- US Sargeras) Weds/Thurs @8-11:30pm CST (9pm-12:30am EST) 1/7M Emerald Nightmare Team Mixed Signals (Currently Online- US Sargeras) Sundays@ 7-11pm CST (8pm-12am EST) 6/7H Emerald Nightmare Team Tunnel Vision (Currently Online Two- US Sargeras) Tues/Sat@ 9pm-12am CST (10pm-1am CST) 3/7H Emerald Nightmare Team Halaa Back (Currently Online Three- US Sargeras) Mon/Tues/Weds 11pm-2am CST (12-3am EST) 7/7H Emerald Nightmare Team Xtreme (Currently Online Three-US Sargeras) Tues/Thurs@ 6:30-10pm CST (7:30-11pm EST) 1/7M Emerald Nightmare Team Breakfast Club (Currently Offline-US Sargeras) Weds/Thurs@ 7-10am CST (8-11am EST) 6/7H Emerald Nightmare Team Party Animals (Currently Lagging- US Sargeras) Fri/Sat@ 9:30pm-1am CST (10:30pm-2am EST) 1/7H Emerald Nightmare Team Dawnbreakers (Currently Lagging- US Sargeras) Sat/Sun@ 8-11am CST (9am- 12pm EST) 2/7H Emerald Nightmare Team Press 1 For Kick (Currently Online Six- US Sargeras) Weds & Thurs @ 7-11pm CST (8pm-12am EST) 1/7H Emerald Nightmare Raid Team Six (Currently Online Six- US Sargeras) Weds & Thurs @ 10:30-1:30am CST (11:30pm-2:30am EST) 1/7H Emerald Nightmare Team Lust for Loot (Currently Salty- US Sargeras) Tues & Sun @ 7-10pm CST (8pm-11am EST) 7/7N Emerald Nightmare See if your class is what we need and APPLY TODAY! <CO> is always looking to add more teams to our guilds- so if you want to make a new team feel free to add me to talk! Otherwise apply to one of our already established and stellar teams! Bree#1278Dollce63 1d
1d DH (H852/V848) looking for new Home 852 havoc/ 848 veng DH looking for a new home (I also have a mistweaver monk but he's only 840 not so great gear). Raid availability Sunday - Wednesday 8PM - 1AM EST My guild has changed raid times to west coast time and I can not do that. I intended to have a competitive mythic + group going but couldn't have any consistency with others. I've been playing the game since vanilla on my priest but wanted to change things up this expansion(notable guilds i was a part of DV, GODS, Eminence.. if anyone remembers i was there for first original 4 horsemen kill on this server 16th in the world and having our second kill got the corrupted ashbringer ninjaed from a pally :s ). Looking to get into the raiding scene and mythic + i'm on around 20-30 hours a week. Contact me @ Wolf#1883 or reply to this postWoolph0 1d
1d Enrage 7/7H is LFM or merger for Mythics <Enrage> is currently recruiting for more people for our raid team. Who We Are: We are a newly formed guild who came from Proudmoore. Many of us have raided together since Wotlk. We are experienced players looking for more dedicated people to push content. We are looking for people with the same mindset in downing bosses while having a sense of humor. What We Are Looking For: Our current needs are: DPS: DK, Lock, and Rogue Heals: Disc Priest or Holy Pally Progression 7/7N TEN 7/7H TEN Raid Times: Tuesday 7-10 Est Wednesday 7-10 Est Thursday 7-10 Est Loot Rules: Loot Council Any questions or concerns AGM: Scramz#1518 GM: Vurik#1549Vurek23 1d
1d (A)<Bake Sale>Morning group lfm for Legion!!! <Bake Sale>At the moment we are looking for competent raiders seeking to progress through heroics and have fun in a laid back environment. We have 1 tank spot open as well as a couple dps and healing spots. We expect 90% attendance on our short 2 day raid schedule. Our main goal is to push through heroics at a decent pace and keep up as a top morning raiding guild throughout legion on a short schedule. Currently in need of select classes and roles. Excited to build a solid group leading up to legion.Raid times 8:30-11:30am server time.If you're interested in joining or have any questions, contact me @Erthero#1896 or in mail. We expect 90% attendance on our short 2 day raid schedule. Our main goal is to push through heroics at a steady pace and keep up as a top morning raiding guild throughout legion on a short schedule. Tank:Open Heals:Open Dps:Open Raids every week!!!Ogerthero71 1d
1d 867 R. Druid looking for guild already spoken to some guilds, thanksVahnaynay5 1d
1d (A) <Green Parse Heroes>2/7m recruiting Green Parse Heroes is LF Raiders for Mythic EN Progression. We are 7/7h and 3/7m, we are a semi-hardcore, tues-thurs 11-2AM ST raid team. A resto shaman/druid needed. All exceptional players considered. You can contact any of our officers in game at Endo#1891, aznheadbanger#1219,creamgirL#1692. Or apply online at greenparseheroes.enjin.comÆndo2 1d
1d <Demise> 2/7 Mythic Recruiting <Demise> Is recruiting. We are a semi-hardcore raid guild that raids on a casual schedule. We raid Tue & Thur 9pm-12am Server Time. Currently Recruiting DPS: Fire Mage Feral Druid Shadow Priest Healers: Holy Priest Resto Druid Holy Paladin Because we only raid two days a week we expect raiders to be prepared when they come to raids. This means flasks, food, enchants, knowledge of fights etc.. should be handled before raid invites (15 minutes before raid times). Loot is handled by a small group of officers in a loot council system. Mythic gear isn't available to trials unless it is uncontested by a raider. Heroic gear is available to all trials and raiders evenly. We expect 100% raid attendance from trials and 95% from raiders - we understand that life happens and sometimes you will have to miss a raid night, but we need to know as far in advance as possible. Applicants need to be prepared to provide current logs from this tier. If you have any questions please respond to this thread or whisper an officer in game. Core spot immediately available to non-shaman healer with logs.Jaketm2 1d
1d 4/7M 7/7H Hardcoded Asian Subs LF DPS [A] Hardcoded Asian Subs, on US-Sargeras, is currently recruiting the following: Holy Priest Resto Druid Mistweaver Shadow Priest Boomkin MM Hunter Warlock Any exceptional DPS, that feels they would merit a spot, should apply The ideal applicant will be mythic ready, but a good attitude and ability to handle mechanics holds more value than a higher ilvl. In addition to the aforementioned we are looking for players that understand the importance of homebrewed memes and the integral role of mac n cheese as a tool for hangover relief. We raid three times a week and our raid times are as follows: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm EST to 12am EST You will be expected to make the majority of raids. Should you find yourself unable to attend a raid, you will be expected to notify someone so that we can find a replacement for the night. We understand that life happens and do our best to accommodate. As a progression guild we expect our members to come prepared with raiding mats and research for the fight; however, the guild does its best to provide flasks, potions, food, runes, enchants and hand holding strategies for all raiders. If you are interested or have questions you can add me on Apfelsaft#1613Apfeladin33 1d
1d 863 Rogue 3/7M LF Progression guild Hey hey, I'm currently looking for a mythic progression guild to jump into EN and nighthold in the near future. I am a top percentage player who comes prepared to all raids. I have limited logs available but have 95+% parses on nearly all encounters. Previous to this expansion which I was a little late to, I raided in top 100 guilds in Vanilla, BC, WotLK, and Cata. If you need any info from me, just ask/ I'm looking for a guild that raids max 3 days a week and starts around 930 10 EST. You can contact me here or add my battle tag Ironchefdave#1111.Oldmandave0 1d
1d <Algebraic> is looking for weekend raiders Hey there :D We're a casual weekend raiding guild on the Alliance side. We're currently recruiting players active on weeknights and weekends, eastern time (around 6PM to 12AM). We’re looking for older players that may have time restraints and responsibilities and that want a long-term wow home, a place where you can log in and feel welcome and glad to be there, and where people always want to work together toward a goal. Current Raid Spots Open: - Ranged dps (mages, hunters, balance druids, elemental shaman) - Melee dps (NO paladins or demon hunters) - Two healers (monk, druid, holy pally) What you can expect: - Regular weekend raids (Saturday-Sunday from 7PM-11PM eastern time) (Currently 7/7N, 2/7H) - Guild mythic and mythic+ runs (All mythics cleared, mythic+ up to rank 5) - Transmog, mount, and guild achievement runs (Working on Glory of the Legion Hero) - Guild groups hunting down minipets, doing world quests, and all around helping each other progress through the new content Our ideal guildmates: - Value the company and friendship of their guildmates above all else - Are helpful, friendly, fun people to be around - Are people who enjoy working together toward defined goals - Are in college or older, and may have time restraints on play - Want to raid on weekend nights (eastern time) and may have or may not have experience raiding before If this all sounds great to you, please add theyeminova#1194 on bnet. I’d love to talk to you and answer any questions you may have :]Sylrae25 1d
1d Get Well Soon T-W-TH 8pm-12am ST/CST <Get Well Soon> is recruiting! Raid Times are: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thrusday 8pm-12am CST We are looking for any and all talented players for Legion progression. Submit an application to if you're interested in raiding with the guild. Tanks specifically as listed are high priority: Prot Warrior Guardian Druid Vengeance Demon Hunter Healers specifically as listed are high priority: Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk DPS specifically as listed are high priority: Mage Warlock Hunter Boomkin Even if you don't see your class/spec listed above, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at www.getwellsoonguild.comCaen109 1d
1d [A] <Pancakes to Celebrate> 7/7N recruiting! Hey guys! We're looking for active members that want to be a part of a strong community and who want to enjoy the game. Our current raid days are Wednesday/Thursday from 9:30pm - 12:30pm server time (subject to change), and we're constantly spamming M+s to help get members of the guild geared up and ready for raid nights. Our first heroic run is this Thursday, with Wednesday being another full normal clear, so if you're interested please whisper Nothidas or Tekktonic in game, or just add Blessed#1915 and message me there! Side note: We'd like you to be at least 840 ilvl so that way we can get you in on some normal EN's for gear. If you aren't yet go ahead and message any of us still and we'll see what we can do to get you ready for content. :)Nothidas3 1d
1d The Red Devils 7/7N 3/7H recruiting Hello! Currently <The Red Devils> is recruiting, we are looking for all roles for progression raiding. We are currently 7/7 N and 3/7 H in Emerald Nightmare, and are looking for members to finalize our mythic roster, as well as to push content to the best of our ability. If you are interested feel free to visit our website or feel free to whisper me in game with any questions you may have. Thanks again for your time hope to see you in-game.Prøllydrunk2 1d