Sargeras

6d Win phat loot with <Easy>! We need your help to stop Gul’dan! <Easy> is preparing to take out droves of dastardly demons in the Broken Isles, and we can’t do it alone. We need YOUR help! Vast stores of materials will be needed to fuel the effort against the Burning Legion, that is where you guys come in! Easy will be running a donation drive starting August 30th continuing until Gul’dan is dead! Here are examples of the kind of things that will be accepted: Herbs, Pigment, Potions, Flasks Enchanting Materials, Scrolls Meat, Fish, Cooked Food Ore, Gems Cloth Leather, Scales Crafted Gear, Obliterum Gold We take demon killing very seriously here at Easy, so your assistance will not go unnoticed. In addition to saving Azeroth from certain doom, taking out the Burning Legion has its perks. We will be keeping track of all of the donations and tallying them up based on a tiered point system, the highest donators will be rewarded handsomely with Full Mythic Raid clears of the new instance with all loot included, the grand-prize even includes the Hellfire Infernal Mount from Mythic Gul'dan! (http://www.wowhead.com/item=137575/fiendish-hellfire-core#modelviewer:10+0) Other rewards include: TCG loot including mounts, Heroic Raid Clears w/loot, and much more! How to Donate: Please send all donations via in-game mail to Easylegion on Aerie Peak(A), Sargeras (A), or Stormrage(A). If you send from an alt please be sure to include your mains name because we will be tallying points based on character names. Check out www.easywow.net after launch for an updated list of material needs. The donation drive will begin on Legion launch and conclude upon killing Mythic Gul’dan, but points will be tallied periodically throughout the event, appropriate rewards will be handed out after each tally. The first point tally will be October 11th. Check out this flyer for condensed info : http://i.imgur.com/5O0KCjF.jpgPortablez10 6d
Aug 19 Looking for a long-term, friendly home? Algebraic, an Alliance guild, is recruiting players active on weeknights and weekends, eastern time. We’re looking for older players that may have time restraints and responsibilities and that want a long-term wow home, a place where you can log in and feel welcome and glad to be there, and where people always want to work together toward a goal. --- What you can expect during legion: Regular weekend raids Transmog, mount, and guild achievement runs Guild heroic and mythic dungeon runs Guild groups hunting down minipets, grinding rep, and all around helping each other progress through the new content--- Our ideal guildmates: Value the company and friendship of their guildmates above all else Are helpful, friendly, fun people to be around Are people who enjoy working together toward defined goals Are in college or older, and may have time restraints on play Want to raid on weekend nights (eastern time) and may have or may not have experience raiding before--- If this all sounds great to you, please add theyeminova#1194 on bnet. I’d love to talk to you and answer any questions you may have :DSylrae0 Aug 19
Aug 19 10-1AM CST hardcore no elitist (Disclaimer. We are a hardcore raiding guild we just approach it with a different attitude then most of the community. WE ARE NOT A CASUAL GUILD) Wanna participate in high level content in legion without the douche bag elitist attitude? Wanna join a tight knit guild that takes care of their own? We believe that we can tackle the HIGHEST level of content in legion while still having fun. Sound good? Then keep reading. <Late Night Raiders> Sargeras is recruiting all classes and specs for core spots in upcoming legion content! Currently have a great group of returning members from WOD, Looking for committed Raiders with mindset on mythic legion content no need to fill out a big application just add iperrymarkz#1141 to chat a little and arrange a quick trial run. Our raid times are 10-1am CST Tues-friday Add iperrymarkz#1141 for more infoIperrymarkz1 Aug 19
Aug 19 11/13M Prot Warrior LFGuild <8:30 or later> Hello all, I'm searching for a guild that my schedule will work around. I currently work until around 8 server, and am home by 8:30 at the latest. (All in realm time) 11/13M Prot warrior, a fair amount of experience DPSing as well. Willing to do either main spec, but prefer tanking. I want to raid ideally, 3 days a week, but 2 will be fine as well. (3+ hours a day) Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/7531476/latest#partition=1 Mokin#1986 for contact. Will consider anything 8/13M or higher :)Mokine0 Aug 19
Aug 19 [A] LF DK, Mage, Hunter, Priest, Lock Hi There! <The Flaw> Is looking for DPS players for 1-night mythic raiding from 7pm to 11pm CST Wednesday nights. Our core group just moved to US-Sargeras from US-Draenor due to low pop issues. We are veteran group that has been raiding together for 5 years at all different levels of mythic progression. We are currently doing 1 night a week due to family commitments and jobs but are focused on completing all mythic content during release periods. We also plan on running multiple mythic+ dungeon groups during none raid times along with alt raids on Mondays. Current needs are: DPS Plate: Death Knights DPS Cloth: Mage, Warlock DPS Mail: Hunter (MM, BM) Healer: Priest If interested or for future questions you can apply on our guild website at www.flawguild.com or contact the following via battle.net tag: Xenocryst#1593 Adornus#1738 Shifted#11198Xenõcryst0 Aug 19
Aug 19 Is CRZ going to be active leveling in Legion? Tanaan Jungle sucks right now, is this going to be the same for leveling in Legion? The whole point of moving to a higher pop realm was to be on a side with good numbers and not be outnumbered.Vashago0 Aug 19
Aug 18 2 Players for late night casual raiding My friend and I are looking for a raiding guild that actively runs heroic/mythic dungeons together and raids around 12 AM server time once or twice a week during the week. I will be playing a Mage or Priest and he will be on a Druid. Both of us are semi-experienced raiders. I have been raiding on and off since vanilla, he played WotLK to Cata and is coming back to play actively in Legion. ThunderPants#1520Chillers0 Aug 18
Aug 18 WTB Heavy Junkboxes As the title states, I am looking to buy roughly 900 heavy junkboxes for Ravenholdt rep. MSG me in game or COD with your price. Not paying 100g per.Slighted0 Aug 18
Aug 18 Cake - Tue-Thur-Sun(7:30-11ST) LF Healers Legion Recruiting Needs - Dps - Moonkin - High Enhance - High Ret - Medium Heals - Resto Shaman - Med We are always looking for exceptional players of all class. Raid Time and Days - Tue - Thur - Sun 7:30 - 11 or 11:30 Server Time (CST) Do you wish to raid with a bunch of fun loving, content downing passionate a$$holes? This could be the place for you. What we want in a raider is simple, be there, be ready, and don't make the same mistakes. Learn from mistakes and move past it, adapt and over come. We are not looking to carry anyone, you pull your own weight or you wont come. Add me lets talk Zipps#1374Zïpps27 Aug 18
Aug 18 Weekend Guild<Ambition> 13/13 M HFC awaysLFM <Ambition> (13/13M) - Sargeras is a weekend raiding guild dedicated to pushing through mythic content, working together and prepairing for LEGION. We have a core group of raiders, but are willing to consider applications as RL & burn out can and will affect everyone eventually and we may need people for those occasions. Our raid times are as follows: Raid Times (Server): Friday: 6:30 -> 11:00 (CST) Saturday: 6:00 -> 10:00 (CST) Sunday: 6:00 -> 9:30 (CST) http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Ambition We are recruiting the following roles below, but are interested in all exceptional players. Our raid positions are 100% competitive, so if you feel that you are outstanding at your particular class and a weekend guild appeals to you put in an app on our website. Recruitment: Balance Druid DD Warrior Hunter Rogue Mage Warlock All exceptional players will be considered Loot System: We run with an unbiased, experienced loot council that utilizes RCLootCouncil and decides what gear goes to who, based on how it will benefit the group as a whole. Despite our desire for "hardcore progression", we have a very laid back environment, but all raiders know the etiquette of clearing mumble during pulls and focusing on gameplay to finish the fight. We do have several expectations of incoming trials that are listed below: Expectations: Must have a working microphone Must have access to mumble Come prepared to raid with research on expected fights Have a positive attitude and open to constructive criticism If you are interested stop by our website to submit an application. Additionally you can add our GM's battle tag and talk to him to recieve a faster response. Website: http://ambitionsarg.enjin.com/ Manao#1807Anarinola71 Aug 18
Aug 18 LF 2 Heals & DPS <Burn the Fleet> Sargeras, is a newly formed team looking for members to complete our raid team for Legion. We are a younger a younger guilds with majority or our members ranging from our early to mid 20's with previous hardcore and semi hardcore raiding experience under all our belts. Our goal in Legion is to have built a successful and competent guild who can down current content in a timely manner. We are currently in need of Healers and DPS for our team Healers: Holy Pally Holy Priest DPS: Hunter Warlock Balance Druid We will consider all DPS options presented Our Raid times: Tuesday: 9-12 EST Thursday: 9-12 EST If interested please feel free to contact us Holydiver#12445 (Raid Leader) Baconcrunch#1585 (OfficerPoplockndôt0 Aug 18
Aug 18 Returning Mythic Healer LF Guild Hello, everyone! My name is Logan, and I am an ex-mythic raider in a guild called <Laid Back> on Stormrage. I was forced to stop raiding shortly after killing Gorefiend due to school and scheduling issues (I had to miss every Wednesday raid because of a required class), so I had to take a break. Since then, I've been playing off and on as I was waiting for Legion to drop. Now that we're just under a month away from Legion, and summer is dying down, I'm hoping to be able to find a guild. I am having the hardest time finding a guild that fits what I am looking for, so hopefully that can change soon! I would like to main resto druid in Legion, but I am not averse to playing this holy pally if you don't need a resto druid but do need a holy pally! _________________________________________________________________ A Little About Me: I'm 23 years old, and I'm going to school to be a history teacher. I've been playing WoW since around late BC/early Wrath, and I'm well versed in many classes of the game and all that jazz as I've had most at max level over the years. I have always been a PvE minded player, but I enjoy PvP if I can find people that don't mind someone that isn't a glad tier player. With the Legion PvP changes, I will likely be spending a lot of my "free" time in WoW outside of raiding dabbling in the new PvP systems._________________________________________________________________ What I'm Looking For: A guild with a decent background that has a solid core of players. I would prefer a guild with many members around my age, but that's decently hard to find, and I understand that. It's hard to find a guild that has been around for a while that also does things outside of raid (at least in my experience). This game is fun with others, and I hope to find a guild that I can fit in with! In terms of raid times, I am looking for something around 2 or 3 nights a week. I am available every weeknight except for Wednesdays, unless raid starts later than 10:30 EST. In terms of time availability, I am available starting around 7:30 EST until around 2-3am every weeknight except for Wednesdays. (I have a class until 9pm). I am not available on weekends due to the fact that I work weekends. _________________________________________________________________ Holy Pally Logs: Just in case you are wondering about my abilities as a player, here are my logs from when I was raiding in HFC! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/123011/latest/#metric=hps&partition=1 I hope to hear from some of you soon! To contact me, feel free to reply here or add me at Logan#14431!Optiqs1 Aug 18
Aug 17 <Unconquered Moose> Recruiting for Legion Hey there, <Unconquered Moose> is a new Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras-US and we're recruiting! Our guild was recently formed by a group of friends who have experience raiding together dating back to Burning Crusade - and we hope to extend that group to you! Our officers have experience in top server guilds, as well as previous experience leading both raids and guilds. We're a laid back group, but performance is important to us. We strive for progress while maintaining an easygoing environment. In Legion we'll be aiming to clear Mythic content. Our raid schedule is currently planned to be Monday/Thursday from 7:00pm - 10:30pm Eastern, with a 5-10 minute break in the middle. Loot is distributed through loot council. Decisions are based on attendance, performance, and current gear. We are currently looking for Ranged DPS and Melee Plate DPS. Although we might be looking for certain classes and specs at the moment, we'd still love to have talented people join us! If you're interested in joining head to http://unconqueredmoose.enjin.com/recruitment or add Flutterguy#1323. If you have any questions, fire away!Tahlya12 Aug 17
Aug 17 [A] Experienced players LF mythic raiding Hello, we’re a Protection Paladin and Demon Hunter that have significant raiding experience including realm firsts throughout classic, TBC, WOTLK, and Cataclysm. After taking a break during MOP, we have continued to casually raid throughout Warlords and are seeking a mythic capable guild for Legion. Our preferred raid times are weekdays from 3pm-6:30pm PST or possibly 7:30pm to 10:30pm PST. Contact Brongon#1270 or Kalence#1653 for more info.Kalence1 Aug 17
Aug 17 [A] &lt;Sensual Seduction&gt; Recruitment <Sensual Seduction> US - Sargeras Current Raid Time: Friday - Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time) Website: sensualseduction.enjin.com Currently Recruiting: Melee DPS Ranged DPS <Sensual Seduction> (13/13 Heroic) is looking for a few fresh faces to beef up our numbers in order to start Mythic raiding upon the release of Legion. We're a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. The core members of our guild have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. We're excited about the next raid tier, and we're striving for Mythic content. We're hungry, we're ambitious, and we're dedicated. What's Expected Be thick-skinned. - Anything goes in our guild/vent chat. We're going to say offensive things sometimes. We're all adults, here. Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. Let someone know if you are going to miss so that arrangements can be made. Be ambitious. - Always be pushing your numbers. Stay on top of your class, and strive to bring as much to the raid as you can. Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. We all like to joke around and have a good time, but know when it is appropriate and when it isn't. Don't bore us with your sex life during boss fights. Be generally friendly. - A lot of us here are rough around the edges, but try not to be a complete jerk. If you're impeding progress by putting people on tilt, that's a problem. If you're interested in raiding with us, contact me via either of the methods below. Provide me with the class/spec you're interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. My goal is to ensure that both parties are happy, and I don't want to waste anyone's time if our expectations of each other are not compatible. Contact Information Battle Tag: Stroud #1691 Email Address: Recruitment@SS-Guild.comVaettr16 Aug 17
Aug 17 [A] LFM - Tues-Thur 8pm-11pm PST - 9 Hours/wk <Mors Certa> Sargeras (PvP-CST) Chicago Datacenter www.morscerta.com ABOUT US We're a Mythic raiding guild of close friends currently coming back to the game for Legion. We're not necessarily a new guild as most of us have played together over the last 8 years or so. We took a break half way through Hellfire Citadel because of personal reasons, but prior to that, we had a long steady history of progression dating back to The Burning Crusade and going all the way through Blackrock Foundry. We offer a competitive raiding atmosphere on a very minimal schedule. Raiding only 9 hours a week and being competitive is a tough task, so we want people who are not only reliable, but know how to make the most of a short period of time. Past progression includes pre-patch kills of Mu'ru, Kil'jaeden, Yogg-Saron (0 Light), Algalon, Anub'arak, Lich King, Cho'gall, Sinestra, Deathwing, Lei Shen, Ra-den, and Garrosh. RAID TIMES Tuesday - Thursday, 10pm-1am CST server time (8pm - 11pm PST) Only NINE hours a week. RECRUITMENT NEEDS Warlock WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR -Be reliable - Show up to raids on time on a consistent basis. -Understand your class - Knowing when to swap to a different talent for a specific fight can often push a raid group over the top. Knowing when to play fire instead of arcane, or survival instead of marks is also a very important quality. This includes all hybrid classes that have damage and healing specs. -Experience, skill and gear - We are looking for people who want to progress seriously and have a capability to play your class to a high level. We expect apps to have combat logs to prove this as well. -Attitude - We have a fairly laid back raid atmosphere, but you must be willing to accept criticism. If you are told you are messing up repeatedly, it is nothing personal, but we may sit you for the fight to get a kill. -Having an alt is a bonus, but by no means required. WHAT WE OFFER - A competitive Raid environment -A stable guild that has existed for many years - Other friendly players with multiple classes to socialize and play with CONTACT INFO If any of this interests you at all, please feel free to contact us in game or on our website. www.morscerta.com Battle IDs: chimi#1777Chimi19 Aug 17
Aug 17 &amp;amp;lt;Thud And Blunder&amp;amp;gt; Legion Raiding Recruitment Thud And Blunder is a guild new to this server transferring over from a super low population server that didn't have the players for mythic raiding, bringing our best raiders with us to Sargeras in order to properly progress in Legion. Whether you are someone who raided hard in Warlords or are coming back from a long hiatus from Wrath we want all raiders who are confident they have what it takes to progress in mythic and get cutting edge. We are a fun group who will constantly crack jokes and screw around with one another while still doing what needs to be done to continue progressing. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 7:30pm - 11:30pm Central Time Zone and our guild is open to hunters, warlocks, ele shamans, and mages and we wouldn't mind a good resto shaman. In Legion we look to work hard at both mythic raiding progress as well as mythic+ dungeons. If you are interested and wish to talk further add me at Bloodydemise#1786 and I will be glad to answer any questions that I can.Jaceman11 Aug 17
Aug 17 LFG: weekend raiding, 5 man mythic Plus team I am returning from a couple years of being away from Wow. I was apart of a hardcore raiding guild back in WOTLK and was in the core raiding group. I played into Cata but lost interest early on in that expansion. I am returning and currently am playing a Vengeance Demon Hunter. I highly enjoy the playstyle and how they tank currently within the game. I want to be apart of a good, solid guild. A team that is enjoyable to be around and wants to be successful. I enjoy conversation and building friendly relationships with those around me which I believe is extremely important when raiding. I would love to be apart of building a good raiding team or joining one a helping the team become better. I know time is sparing with many people, so if being apart of a raiding group is not possible I would highly enjoy being apart of a Mythic Plus group. Please message me in game so we can talk (meadzilla1715) about options. Thank you for the consideration. JamesHeavensgate0 Aug 17
Aug 17 A - Manners Maketh Man (Québec, QC) Pour appliquer : http://mmmguild.shivtr.com/ ********************************************************* La guilde « Manners Maketh Man » a été créée récemment dans le but de progresser éventuellement dans la prochaine expansion de World Of Warcraft: Legion. Mieux connu auparavant sous le nom « Playgrounds », notre équipe a connu une belle ascension au début de l’expansion Cataclysm. Nous sommes encore très fiers d’avoir réussi à être les premiers sur notre serveur à éliminer Nefarian en mode héroïque 10m (mythic). Nous sommes heureux d’annoncer que nous serons actifs pour la prochaine expansion et en espérant revivre des moments mémorables. Nous avons une vision bien différente comparativement à d’autres guildes. Nous tentons d’offrir à nos joueurs une expérience unique dans un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression. Nos méthodes et nos stratégies sont parfois différentes des autres guildes. Nous n’essayons pas de se comparer avec les autres et nous ne sommes pas en compétition avec personne. « Manners Maketh Man » est une citation tirée de l’anglais d’époque qui signifie que nos comportements font de nous des humains « Manners make us human ». « Manners Maketh Man » c’est … des raids le mercredi et le dimanche soir entre 18h30 et 22h00 une progression en mode mythic 20m (objectif à long terme) une distribution des loots par « loot council » une équipe talentueuse avec une attitude positive une ambiance relax et calme une guilde où les erreurs sont permises un groupe avec des leaders honnêtes et expérimentés une équipe RBG en développement Plus sur nous ... Intense, sans tomber dans la folie Certains joueurs de notre groupe ont déjà raid de façon intensive dans des guildes nord-américaines très exigeantes. D’autres en sont à leur première expérience de raid. Certains ne veulent plus vivre ce qu’ils ont vécu dans des guildes où le drame règne chaque jour. Nous n’acceptons aucun joueur avec une attitude déplaisante et arrogante. Nous sommes « hardcores » dans plusieurs facettes du jeu et « casuals » dans d’autres. La progression « mythic » est un objectif à long terme sans se donner un temps limite ou une pression supplémentaire. Créativité lors des stratégies Bien que nous nous informions des stratégies communes faites dans le monde entier, nous tentons toujours de la personnaliser avec les forces des joueurs que nous avons. Nous avions surpris beaucoup de joueurs lorsque nous avons fait un "realm first" et bien la stratégie utilisée était inspirée, mais créée à partir de notre composition de raid. Nous ne tombons pas dans le piège de l'imitation. Players vs Players Nous avons la chance d’avoir une équipe PvP en développement continu. L’équipe n’a pas la pression de devoir réussir et gagner à tous les coups. C’est intéressant de savourer la victoire, mais pas à n’importe quel prix. La communication et les liens entre les joueurs sont importants pour nous. « On gagne ou on apprend quelque chose. » Merci à vous! Tag: QC, qc, french, québec, Québec, francophone, françaisValjean39 Aug 17
Aug 17 ★Last Hope LF DPS 12/13M W/Su 8:30-10:30p 4h★ OBJECTIVE: <Last Hope> of Sargeras (formally of Thunderhorn) is a semi-hardcore raiding guild nearly eight years ago by a group of friends interested in high level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild, but end-game raiding is our focus. We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success. We expect players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc. Two-way Discord communication is required, and raiders must have hardware that will not adversely affect their play. Our officers post boss strategies on our guild forums, and members are expected to review them and offer feedback before we attempt encounters. We expect players to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of their class. Nearly all of our raiders are proficient theory crafters who stay current with all of the relevant class and strategy guides. We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement. Most of our officers and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group. We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter. WHEN WE RAID: Our progression raids are Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CT, with invites at 8:15 p.m. Alt runs could occur at any time, but we strive to have them normally on Friday nights. PROGRESSION: Current Progression: Our Warlords of Draenor Progression as of 8/17/16 is as follows: 7/7 - Heroic Highmaul 1/7 - Mythic Highmaul 10/10 - Heroic Blackrock Foundry 13/13 - Heroic Hellfire Citadel 13/13 - Mythic Hellfire Citadel Previous Progression (all on Thunderhorn): Mists of Panderia - N/A Cataclysm - 4th Overall (2nd Alliance) Wrath of the Lich King - 5th Overall (2nd Alliance) Burning Crusade - 8th Overall (5th Alliance) CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS We welcome applications at lasthopeguild.com from players 18 and older who share our approach to the game. We will always consider exceptional players regardless of class. Currently, we are actively seeking the following: 1 Frost/Fire/Arcane Mage 1 Frost/Unholy Death Knight 1 Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman 1 Subtlety/Combat/Assassination Rogue 1 Balance Druid 1 Destruction/Affliction Warlock We routinely receive applications from players from other servers, although we do not close recruitment for a particular class until a transfer has been completed. Players considering a server transfer are encouraged to schedule an interview as quickly as possible following the submission of their application. EXPECTATIONS AND WHAT WE OFFER Expectations: -Ability to fill your role exceptionally and always be one step ahead -Ability to maintain 80% raid attendance -Ability to take criticism and improve upon your abilities -Enjoy raiding, and have fun while keep in mind that fun doesn't interrupt your ability to do your role -Know your class and be able to keep up on changes What We Offer: -Guild bank repairs -Flask/Elixirs, raid food, potions -Gem/Enchanting materials -Fun raiding environment -Socially active guild -Alt runs ARE YOU READY: If you think you are ready to find out what end game has to offer stop by: -http://lasthopeguild.com -Post here -Contact in game: Gluteas (swerenfl#1545), Tacobelle, Adhesyve, Jenera, Nervaa Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. ---Updated as of 8-17-2016Gluteas100 Aug 17
Aug 17 Ret Returning Player LFG For Prog Raiding Thanks everyone for the responses, I have chosen a Guild to move forward with. Best of luck to everyone in Legion. Hello, I am a returning player, I have been playing off and on since 04' seeing and reading beta info from Legion has made me want to come back to the game and raid again. Raided through all of Vanilla, BC, Wrath, took a hiatus during the other x-pacs. Looking for a progression minded guild. Looking to raid during the week Sun-Thurs 7pm-10pm CST (server) "does not have to be all these days but this is my free time" I am looking to play as a ret Paladin with a prot offspec. I am a working adult and this schedule would not interfere with my daily life allowing me to meet attendance. Looking for friendly but objective oriented players to raid with. Look forward to hearing from any guilds that meet my demands and if so I think we can have fun and get through some cool content in Legion. Please contact me if you would like to talk, in game would be best. Thanks, Veracitas Battle tag: strike#1759Veracitas3 Aug 17
Aug 16 Mythic BRF Looking for a guild still running mythic BRF , Looking for a shot at transmog from blast furnace willing to pay for a spot for the single boss martalock#1969 if you can squeeze me in thanks !Crôm0 Aug 16
Aug 16 <Serenity> - Recruiting Serenity is a casual guild looking for people to do content together with when legion arrives. We are looking to do Guild Achievement Runs Mythic Dungeons Raiding? ( Depends on times and days ) Questing RP? ( Whatever floats you're boat ) PvP - 2's, 3's, and BG's ( Looking to mainly build a PvP guild ) If you're interested just let us know. Küronéko0 Aug 16
Aug 16 [A] H Priest H DH looking for raiding guild I'm a HOLY PRIEST and my husband is a HAVOC DEMON HUNTER. We're looking for a raiding guild for legion that ends raid no later than 9:30 server time (CST). We prefer a 2 day raiding schedule on any 2 of the following days: TUE, WED, THURS, and FRI. We are both 13/13 H HFC experienced. Btag Kittyx#1199Kittiex2 Aug 16
Aug 16 <Advent> recruiting ranged DPS! <Advent> 11/13M is searching for some competent ranged DPS and 1 healer for the last 2 raid weeks of WOD, and primarily for Legion. Who are we? Advent is an adult raiding guild on Sargeras - US that has big plans for the upcoming expansion. We recently reformed around only the best and most experienced raiders that we had in our former guild. We are made up of several veteran raiders who have cleared majority of the raid content that Blizzard has to offer thus far. We offer a friendly raid group that likes to have fun in downtime, and focus up and always bring our "A" game when it comes time for progression. What are our goals? - Progress through end game content - Be a top raiding guild on Sargeras - US - Build lasting relationships within the guild What classes do we need? High Demand - Shadow Priest - Balance Druid - Holy Priest OR Mistweaver Monk Moderate Demand - Mage - Warlock Note that all ranged dps classes may be considered. What are the raid times? - 2 days a week, 3 hours per raid (subject to add 1 additional hour each night) - Sunday & Monday - Raids run from 6pm CST – 9pm CST (7pm - 10pm EST) How is loot distributed? Loot will be handled through loot council. Loot will be handled in a manner that will be the most beneficial to the guild. There are a few factors that will be taken into consideration when distributing loot. Some examples are: - Attendance - Upgrade value - Performance - How it will benefit the raid team as a whole How can I apply? You can apply through our new guild website, or give me a shout in-game by adding my btag. www.advent-sargeras.enjin.com Novation#11582 Thanks for your interest!Novation5 Aug 16
Aug 16 [A] The Coffee House <The Coffee House> is currently recruiting for Legion, looking for active members as well as players seeking to participate in a fun and casual raid environment. Led by experienced mythic raiders and a tight-knit community, <The Coffee House> strives for excellence with a group of 8 core players who have gamed together for years. ------------------ Legion Raiding Schedule: Friday: Time TBD Saturday: Time TBD ------------------ Regular Mythic Dungeon runs Friendly and active Discord that extends gaming beyond WoW Friendly, helpful, and active guild environment Intentions for AotC Raiding ------------------ Current Needs: DPS: Warlock, Shadow Priest, Shamans, Demon Hunters, Mage Heals: Priest, Shaman, Paladin These our are current needs, but we encourage everyone to message if interested. If you are interested, contact us through here, or ingame. TSmarine#1579Thesmir4 Aug 16
Aug 16 <Noodle Factory> M-Arch/M-BH Mount Sales! We had a spot open up tonight for the Mythic Archimonde Felsteel Annhilator mount tonight, as well as the Mythic Blackhand Ironhoof Destroyer. Our details are below: M-Archimonde (mount + any loot): 1.5m OBO M-Blackhand (mount + any loot): 300k Time: 8 EST (7 server). PST me in-game, or add me on btag: eschaton#1982Soelle0 Aug 16
Aug 16 Returning Retadin LF 3v3 team in Legion. Looking to form a reliable 3v3 team for the duration of the upcoming expansion. Personal best is around 1900 in 2s, so not looking for anything higher than that. Returning to the PvP scene after some time, so I'm looking for a team that understands there will be some rust. Feel free to contact me here, or in game should you see me around. B-tag is Reaper#17408.Grond0 Aug 16
Aug 16 Characters named ABC or ALPHABET Searched the armory and both characters must be under level 10, if whoever has these characters is willing to part ways with them I would be happy to throw some gold their way. Battletag is Abc#1823 if you can help me out, much appreciated. Shot in the dark but worth a try.Aypapichulo0 Aug 16
Aug 16 <Questionable Intent> Alliance Learning guild <Questionable Intent> is an entry level casual learning guild. First raid is this Saturday night. If you're interested in learning how to raid and seeking a more relaxed environment, then we may be for you! Feel free to message me or post below for more information! Nine#1677Veledra1 Aug 16
Aug 16 [A] Shattered Expectations Mythic Guild Shattered Expectations is returning and looking for more progression minded raiders to finish off our Mythic Roster. Raids: Su/M/W - 8:00 - 11:00 server time. Immediate openings for: Holy Paladin Elemental Shaman Rogue Boomkin Hybrid healer/dps player All exceptional players will be considered. Add Jeragon#1435 or visit shatteredexpectations.shivtr.com for more information.Elementae1 Aug 16
Aug 15 Thinking of transferring, but how is WPVP? After a WoW hiatus, I'm trying to transfer some characters to a new character, and Sargeras seems like it hits most of what I'm looking for. I want a high Alliance population, solid progression scene, and an active community, but I also care about WPvP and Sargeras being so lopsided in favor of the Alliance scares me. However, I don't really care about WPvPing against people who are actually on Sargeras. I know that there's systems in place to put players from other realms in underpopulated areas, so if those systems balance out WPvP on Sargeras, everything's looking good. What's it actually like going out into the world on Sargeras at max level? Do you see Horde at all, and if so, is it balanced at all?Pandude4 Aug 15
Aug 15 Looking for More PVP/PVE Looking for Healers and Alliance folk in general who are interested in occasional group pre-made PVP. Myself and my DH friend are looking for cool people to PVP with until and after Legion hits. Feel free to hit me up in game or add me on B-Net - : Lexander#1174 I also enjoy PVE and log walks on the beach and the occasional hug from a hordie. :)Swolee0 Aug 15
Aug 15 (A)<HS> Recruiting Mythic Raiders! At <Highly Successful> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Kel'thuzad (US-Alliance). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions. Despite being a new guild our current raiding core is filled with veteran raiders from various top US guilds. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Saturday and Sunday are just casual Alt and Achievement runs for those that want to participate. Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 0/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 How to Apply!: Website: http://highlysuccessful.guildlaunch.com/ GM: Kylore (Goblinsmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Tye (Alphamale#1773) You can either apply online or contact in game if you're interested in joining <Highly Successful>. We look forward to seeing you in raid. *We urge everyone to contact any officer in game, once an application has been filled out.Nesorah2 Aug 15
Aug 15 <Elysian Sodality> Looking for Members A little bit about us: We are a small guild with members who will be returning for Legion. We have college students, working adults with kids and retirees. We keep chat family friendly. You are not required to raid in order to join but we will have a raid team. We will be running normal and heroic but we do not intend on running mythic level raids. Our raid schedule is typically 8:30pm-11:00pm EST, 2 nights per week (TBD). We have vent but you are not required to speak in order to raid. We are looking for more dps to join our team and possibly one more healer. If you are new to the game or have never raided before and would like to start, we are happy to work with you. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to whisper anyone on in the guild for more information or an invite. AnnaAnnablossom1 Aug 15
Aug 15 Heroic/Mythic Guild LFRaid Healing/Ranged "Greetings, Friend." Verum is actively recruiting for Legion Heroic/Mythic Raiding on Sargeras. The Raid Leader is 13/13 Mythic and has been raiding since Vanilla. The Guild leadership is comprised of those who truly want to see the game and all that it has to offer. We are looking for raiders- new and old, for our Heroic/Mythic Progression Raiding guild. Let's cut to the chase, yeah? WHEN: Our Raid times are going to be Eastern Standard Time, from 12 AM to 3 AM on Tuesday/Thursday/Friday. Our guild is a late night raiding guild, but I read once on the internet that people who stay up late are genius smart or something. ATMOSPHERE: "Semi-Hardcore"; Our raiding guild has a goal to beat content at the highest level of difficulty. This requires the highest level of commitment. Raid starts at 12 AM, not 12:04 after Trash has been pulled. Our commitment is to provide you with a guild that will facilitate your success and growth as a player and raider at the highest level of difficulty- we ask you honor your commitment to use and show up on time, with consumables, and be ready to raid. We of course understand that life can happen, but if life keeps happening around trash pull time, I will start asking you questions. WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR: We are always looking for exceptional raiders. Even if we aren't recruiting your role/class, that doesn't mean you can't join our guild. We will have alt runs, heroic farms, and achievement runs- even if you aren't a core raider, you can still be part of the fun! As it stands, we are actively seeking the following: Raid Healing *Mistweaver *Restoration Shaman *Holy Priest *Any and All exceptional Healers regardless of class Ranged DPS *Mage *Elemental Shaman *Preference will be given to classes other than Hunters, but you are still encouraged to apply If you fit that bill, we should have a little chat! WHY US: We have people that have seen and beaten the hardest this game has to offer. We have strong leadership who love to best a challenge and make new friends! We are highly motivated to beat the Legion back into the Twisting Nether, and net us all the sweet loot and mounts we can on the way there. We can't do it without quality players though, and that's why we hope you will go ahead and drop a line today! Post here, check us out at our website: http://verum-sargeras.enjin.com/ or whisper me in game at Scarland#1970, I will be checking this post often! Thanks! -Scarland Quick FAQ 1) Do you guys have Voice comms? -Yes! We use Mumble, Information can be found in our Guild Info tab. 2) I've never raided before, am I going to be yelled out? -No, hatefulness has no place in Verum, we firmly believe the best way to learn is in an environment where everyone is respected and treated like a human. However, if you keep standing in fire, I reserve the right to make fun of you...and sit you for someone else. 3) Do you have mandatory addons? - Yes, we prefer DBM, but you can use whatever keeps you out of fire. There will be more detailed information on our guild website which we require you register on, as the bulk of our communications, strategy, and other misc. requirements and requests will be posted there. 4) Do you have a website? - Yes, you can find us here at: http://verum-sargeras.enjin.com/ Please fill out an application!Crucium1 Aug 15
Aug 15 Retired Defiler's end LF pvp guild Hi i'm looking for hardcore pvp gods to take me under their wing. i don't want the schedule of raiding and the long hours anymore. i did 9+ hours a week on progression and it killed me, just wanna play wow whenever i want and push rating. Hopefully start getting 2k season ends. My logs are for zentits - whisperwind, if you want to verify my skill. i will most likely be pvp healer but i'll dabble in everything else equally as much. Let me know guys! :)Erinbae0 Aug 15
Aug 15 Experienced Raider LF Mid-day/Morning guild. I work from 8pm-4am EST (7pm-3am server) So I am Looking for a guild that is decent to progress with in Mythic Raids during Legion. I have Alpha/Beta Raid testing Exp and just came back to the game after a break. I'm not stuck on playing 1 class or role I can play w/e the guild might need although I do have more exp on a Mage. Willing to Main: Mage Hunter Spriest Shaman (any spec) DK (Dps) Warlock Post below or wisp me in game with any guild details.Xaneki3 Aug 15
Aug 15 Dilemma [A] Open Recruitment Legion Raiding Dilemma is a mixed group of RL and In-Game friends. We have all merged to Sargeras to form a 2 day, 6 hrs a week progression, performance driven (this includes officers and friends) raiding guild. Raiding times: 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST. Raid nights: A combination of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We will evaluate which days work best for the core raiding group closer to the release of Emerald Nightmare. Raid nights are evaluated every 6 months. Founders of Dilemma are seasoned raiders and have been playing Warcraft since Vanilla, BC and Wrath. We hope you'll consider joining our team. For any questions please message Juicewine#1417 in game. Thanks everyone!Hamskee1 Aug 15
Aug 15 13/13 mythic Hello i'm a mythic player looking to transfer before legion to join a mythic guild I can play holy paladin,warlock, or mage anytime is good with me. Curtisam#1547Deathpacy3 Aug 15
Aug 15 Vet Group looking for DPS Hi There! <The Flaw> Is looking for DPS players for 1 night mythic raiding from 7pm to 11pm CST Wednesday nights. Our core group just moved to US-Sargeras from US-Draenor due to low pop issues. We are veteran group that has been raiding together for 5 years at all different levels of mythic progression. We are currently doing 1 night a week due to family commitments and jobs but are focused on completing all mythic content during release periods. Current needs but not limited: DPS Plate: Fury, DK, Ret DPS Cloth: Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest DPS Mail: Ele/Enhance Shaman, Hunter Classes with offspec tanks or healing specs are highly desired. If interested or for future questions you can apply on our guild website at www.flawguild.com or contact the following via battle.net tag: Xenocryst#1593 Adornus#1738 Shifted#11198Xenõcryst0 Aug 15
Aug 15 [A] <Syncopation> Semi-Casual Guild LF: Mages Hello! <Syncopation> is a fairly new guild founded by some older mythic progression raiders who can no longer keep up with rigorous progression schedules. We're looking for a mage to round out our raiding roster! We're aiming to simply do full clears of heroic raids; the goal is to experience the content and get heroic gear. Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday 10 pm - 1 am server time. (Tentative) Loot will be handled via loot council. Attendance, performance, and "need" will be taken into account when distributing loot. Please contact our GL if you have questions - Minuteofnews#1799 or you can post here!Aurelei0 Aug 15
Aug 14 Resto Druid looking for guild [A] 729 resto druid LF casual raiding guild for legionKaiproctor5 Aug 14
Aug 14 <Apex> Daytime Mythic Recruiting for Legion A daytime mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We consist mostly of raiders that have been playing since vanilla and TBC. Our guild core has experienced progression through end game raid content as it has changed throughout the expansions. If end game raid progression interests you, then please keep reading. Our #1 requirements are respect, team oriented attitude, and maturity. Our expectations for you are simple... display effort and motivation. These are minimum qualifications above all else; individually and collectively. We're specifically looking for solid raiders and have immediate slots open for those that possess the above traits coupled with a firm understanding of their class. If you are interested please contact us either in-game or on our website apex.wowlaunch.com ***Our recruitment will remain open to any class/spec that understands and possesses all of the above desired traits. If you have any questions or would like more information please contact either of the following people.*** Hindclaw Kaebl Shambuca Xenokai Nothrum We're currently recruiting experienced players for our mythic team. We welcome dedicated players that want to raid 3-5 times per week in a mature and well-organized environment. Our leadership consists of people from all walks of life; they're calm, down to Earth, and approachable. We expect the same open-minded attitude from all of our members. Currently, progression raids are Tuesday - Thursday at 2pm server for our core group. All members participating in each raid are expected to show up at least 15 minutes early and be available for 3 hours minimum. There are optional raids for alts throughout the week as well. We enjoy keeping our environment fun as the game is intended to be; however, we aim to be organized enough to make efficient end game raid progression. Also, we enjoy all types of PvP between scheduled raid times. Please contact anyone within Apex if you feel we may be the right fit for you. The TL;DR is... We're looking for competitive & reliable players to strengthen our mythic progression roster Tues-Thurs @2pm server. Please visit apex.wowlaunch.com or reply to this thread if you're interested.Nothrum72 Aug 14
Aug 14 <Alone> Selling Mythic BH & Archi Mounts Mythic Raid Mounts are being reduced to 1% drop-rate in Legion, so there's only 2 weeks left! 13/13M Guild, <Alone> of Aerie Peak is selling both of them and we take gold on Sargeras. Felsteel Annihilator: 1.5 mil Ironhoof Destroyer: 350k If interested, please add Highly#11487 on Battle.net.Highlygifted0 Aug 14
Aug 14 Defiant Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-9:30 RDPS Defiant is recruiting for Legion. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 to 9:30. We're looking for the following classes: Warlock Shadow Priest Ele Shaman Any class that's prepared to be a backup/off tank. All other applicants considered. Also looking for leaders/members for the PvP teams. Please whisper me at Reinkey#1530 or Reinkey601 on Skype for info.Reinkey2 Aug 14
Aug 14 [A] HoFC 13/13M - Recruiting for Legion <Heroes of Fight Club> est. 2009 Server: Alliance US Sargeras PVP Progression: 13/13M HFC (before prepatch) Raid times (server, central time): Fri 9:30pm - 12:30am Sun 6:00pm - 9:00pm. Loot system: Loot Council Perks: raid consumables/repairs provided, weekly video compilation of progression pulls for review & member discussionWe are specifically looking for: DPS: Any and all exceptional DPS (Priority on Ranged) Healers: Highly seeking an exceptional Holy Paiadin. We're a Semi-Hardcore guild who are looking for versatile players who are interested in hitting the next expansion hard. Please visit our website to apply: http://hofcguild.enjin.com/ For contacts: Endeavorx#1476, Doodle#1637, or Fox#11107Inorix40 Aug 14
Aug 14 The invasions aren't even playable So I'm sure you may have noticed that all the PvP servers got linked for the invasion events by time zone. For example all of the PST PvP servers got linked, all of the MST PvP servers got linked, all of the CST PvP servers got linked, and all of the EST PvP servers got linked. You get the idea. Problem is, the Alliance only has 1 high population PvP CST server and that's us (Sargeras). The Horde, however, has a high population server and a medium to high server in the PvP CST servers. I'm sure you already see them everywhere ganking you or your alts but they have Illidan and Mal'Ganis. I would be fine with a Sargeras vs. Illidan type deal because that would be a high pop Alliance server vs. a high pop Horde server. But it now becomes a high pop Alliance server vs. a high pop Horde server and a medium pop Horde server. And when I say "medium", I mean a solid medium that borderlines high. Both sides have several little low pops in the mix as well but I'm not really worried about those. Which brings me to my point: It would be nice to actually be able to participate in the invasion events. We are outnumbered AT LEAST 5:1 in the events. All the Alliance are able to do is get a few spells off before they are immediately swarmed by an Illidan and Mal'Ganis mob. And before someone says the typical "It's a PvP server bro", yeah I'm aware. Doesn't mean it isn't crappy to not be able to participate in the Demon Invasions and doesn't mean that it wasn't a horrible idea for Blizzard to link the servers by time zone. And to any Horde fanboys that are about to comment something negative, how would you feel if all you could do is fly above the invasions and watch from your mount?Alimis25 Aug 14
Aug 14 <STAND IN FIRE> LFM <Stand in Fire> is the guild name We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm Server time, (Central time) for server. 13/13 H HFC progression in current content. We use Curse for VOIP LF Tank/Heals/DPS <--- need em all Find a member in game and holla at em Lívely < pst me..... That i is alt + 0237Livelylol0 Aug 14