Sargeras

Sep 17 <Depravity> Looking for healer and ranged dps We are a core group of players who have played together since Vanilla looking to finalize our roster for Emerald Nightmare. We are a semi-competitive raid guild looking to push progression. What we need: Holy Pally OR Priest Mage Hunter Spriest We raid Tues/Thurs from 9-12 server time. If you have any questions or would like to get in contact with someone from the guild add Gronkfiesta#1278.Gronkfiesta1 Sep 17
Sep 17 [A] LFM - Tues-Thur 8pm-11pm PST - 9 Hours/wk <Mors Certa> Sargeras (PvP-CST) Chicago Datacenter www.morscerta.com ABOUT US We're a Mythic raiding guild of close friends currently coming back to the game for Legion. We're not necessarily a new guild as most of us have played together over the last 8 years or so. We took a break half way through Hellfire Citadel because of personal reasons, but prior to that, we had a long steady history of progression dating back to The Burning Crusade and going all the way through Blackrock Foundry. We offer a competitive raiding atmosphere on a very minimal schedule. Raiding only 9 hours a week and being competitive is a tough task, so we want people who are not only reliable, but know how to make the most of a short period of time. Past progression includes pre-patch kills of Mu'ru, Kil'jaeden, Yogg-Saron (0 Light), Algalon, Anub'arak, Lich King, Cho'gall, Sinestra, Deathwing, Lei Shen, Ra-den, and Garrosh. RAID TIMES Tuesday - Thursday, 10pm-1am CST server time (8pm - 11pm PST) Only NINE hours a week. RECRUITMENT NEEDS Monk --Windwalker WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR -Be reliable - Show up to raids on time on a consistent basis. -Understand your class - Knowing when to swap to a different talent for a specific fight can often push a raid group over the top. Knowing when to play fire instead of arcane, or survival instead of marks is also a very important quality. This includes all hybrid classes that have damage and healing specs. -Experience, skill and gear - We are looking for people who want to progress seriously and have a capability to play your class to a high level. We expect apps to have combat logs to prove this as well. -Attitude - We have a fairly laid back raid atmosphere, but you must be willing to accept criticism. If you are told you are messing up repeatedly, it is nothing personal, but we may sit you for the fight to get a kill. -Having an alt is a bonus, but by no means required. WHAT WE OFFER - A competitive Raid environment -A stable guild that has existed for many years - Other friendly players with multiple classes to socialize and play with CONTACT INFO If any of this interests you at all, please feel free to contact us in game or on our website. www.morscerta.com Battle IDs: chimi#1777Chimi23 Sep 17
Sep 17 (A) The First Flame <The First Flame> is a new, fast growing guild recruiting members! Whether you are a hardcore PvPer, a casual player, a regular raider, or a new player to the game thats looking for a new community, you are welcome here! Raid days are Saturday and Sunday from 7-10pm server time and we are currently going to be having open try-outs to narrow down group 1, and begin crafting group 2! If you are interested, or have any questions feel free to ask or whisper IG for an invite! All our members have the ability to invite! :)Rhayo0 Sep 17
Sep 17 [A] Experienced Raider(s) LF Guild WW/MW--Monk--25 US Vet Assn/Subt--Rogue--25 US Vet We are both transferring over to Sargeras LF a Raiding Guild who raids on both week days and weekends. Both experienced players! Thanks in advanceShankahö2 Sep 17
Sep 17 849 RDruid LF Early/Mid Day Mythic Guild Currently 849, 21 traits and pushing everyday to stay competitive. No legendary yet but hopefully one drops for me soon. Either way, I'm looking for a guild that raids early to mid afternoon 2-3 days a week and wants to be competitive with mythic progression. Please comment or add me at Metalface#11585Unproductive0 Sep 17
Sep 17 Group of 4 LF raiding guild Looking for Semi-hardcore raiding guild for the 4 of us, list your times and we'll see if we can work with them, preferably on friday/weekend We currently have a Holy pally Resto druid Prot pally(?) Guardian druid feel free to pst for any questionsMudkipachu6 Sep 17
Sep 17 Resto Druid LF Mythic Raiding Team Hello all. I am posting this on an alt because I am still in the current guild and don't want any drama and them to see this post. Anyways! I am a 822 (late start to Legion, getting new gear everyday) resto druid that has previous Mythic experience raiding in old expansions. Just alittle about me. -For most related content, in WOD, I went 13/13M. -I do have an OS but prefer to stay resto in raid as I'm not very knowledgeable about balance. -Great internet. -Working mic. I'm constantly trying to better myself as resto. Looking up possible different talent changes for different fights. Asking other druids for advice, accepting criticism from fellow raiders. -I am over 18 and 21, so no worries about immaturity. -I prefer to stay quiet but I do call out my CDS and other raid/fight related things. -Friendly, outgoing, dedicated player. -Can provide logs for WOD. Please leave your btag below!Tizie6 Sep 17
Sep 17 Mage & Resto Sham 2 Day Progression Guild Shaman was 13/13H on a priest alt and Mage was 11/13H last raid tier Looking for raid times between 6pm and 11pm Server time. Prefer weekdays, but we should be able to make due with weekends as well.Kameryn5 Sep 17
Sep 17 ~840 ish Balance Druid LF Mythic Raiding About 840 Balance because I still have Mythic is Clear for this week. Most of my raiding history can be found on Armory. Server Transferred with a guild before HFC, quit raiding, and took a break from the game until Legion launched.Sickxo10 Sep 17
Sep 17 [A] <Casual Idiots> is now recruiting! We are a newly formed guild on Sargeras that is recruiting all raid spots for legion mythic content. We are a group of friends that like to enjoy content and kill things in a timely manner. We are looking to jump right into progression. So if you want to kill things then lets do it! Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday -7-10pm Server Time(CST) Positions we already have: Bear Tank Holy Pally DPS/Prot Warrior MW/WW Monk Positions Needed: Tank All DPS 3 healers Contact Info: Pun#1233 Kurai595#1844 rockky#1994 Llamawaffle#1537Pùn3 Sep 17
Sep 17 Tank and Heals late night raiding, mythics Usually on from 12pm to 5-6am server time looking for a guild to tank for progression. I have a buddy that is a resto druid also. Looking forward to the raid.Gibsonex0 Sep 17
Sep 17 LF Blacksmith Just looking to get a Felsteel Longsword made, I have the mats and all that jazz.Hatenai0 Sep 17
Sep 17 Congrats Sargeras! I know I'm a bit late but I just looked at all the top servers rankings so I'll say it now. Just wanted to say congratulations to Sargeras for being the number 1 raiding server in the U.S. with 63 13/13 mythic guilds. #1: Sargeras(Alliance)-63 #2: Illidan(Horde)-44 #3: Frostmourne(Alliance)-36 #4: Mal'Ganis(Horde)-32 #5: Stormrage(Alliance)-30 #6: Zul'jin(Horde)-25 #7: Proudmoore(Alliance)-24 #8: Area-52(Horde)-20 As you can see, Sargeras was the leader by 19 13/13 mythic guilds. Good luck with the Emerald Nightmare everyone!Dormis0 Sep 17
Sep 17 847 Prot Warrior LF Progression Guild As the title states, currently ilvl 847 looking for a solid progression guild. I'm 24 years old and attending university full time. I'm returning from a long break (the last time I played the game seriously was wrath) looking to get back into progression raiding. The majority of my raiding experience is in wotlk, where I raided semi-hardcore on a rogue/hunter. I ended up clearing all content up to 9/13 H ICC. I'm a mechanically good player who will take the time and effort to prepare/research all the necessary information before going into the raid. I plan on 100% raid attendance and being fully dedicated to clearing mythic content this expansion. It may or may not be worth noting I have a good (60+ FPS) computer with a reliable internet connection. I'm currently on Mannoroth, but will xfer given I find the right guild. Preferably looking for a weekday guild with Sunday being the exception. The only real time restraint I have is Tuesdays until 7:30pm CST (Sargeras ST) as I have class up until then. Aside from that my schedule is open.Spittylol0 Sep 17
Sep 17 842 Paladin tank LF raiding guild. Hi i am looking for a great bunch of people that is Casual but loves to go for the extra mile I.E Mythics I am open to everyday just after 6 sever time . Have any other question you can contact add me to Real ID Darcidian #1567Darcidian0 Sep 17
Sep 17 848 tank LF 6-10 EST raiding guild title mostly self explanatory. PM me or leave a post here if im offline.Tyrerlulz0 Sep 17
Sep 17 duplicate-disregard Duplicate disregard.Zpriten1 Sep 17
Sep 17 <Waterforged> Recruiting for Legion! Recruiting for Mythic progression in legion! <Waterforged> is a guild that originated on Antonidas but server transferred to Sargeras after recruitment became Obsolete. It is made of friends that raided together since BC and WoTLK. If you want to kick !@# and chew bubblegum then we are the guild for you! ★Recruitment needs:★ DPS: All Heals: Closed *Providing logs is appreciated!* ★Raiding Times★ Mon/Tues/Wed 8:00:00PM – 11:00PM EST We expect our raiders to be ready before 8:00 We provide flasks, potions, gems, enchants and raid food to all raiders. We require you show up on time, able to take constructive criticism, and logged into Ventrilo. Required Programs/Mods: Vent BigWigs / DBM Exrosus Raid Tools Weak Auras 2 (for certain fights) RCLootCouncil ★WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US★ A good raiding environment where we have fun and kill bosses. We are able to make jokes and maintain a high performance. Off raid our vent is usually occupied with people who are fun to talk to and play with. Our goal is to be the best and have fun doing it. After all it’s all about killing bosses as a team. :D ★WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU★ We expect you to have raiding experience in previous tiers of current content at least. All of our raiders are expected to have a 100% attendance while progressing through content. We expect our raiders and applicants to understand their class and know how to maximize their roles. Have a PC from this generation and a stable internet connection. We expect you to have a progression mentality when wiping and fix personal mistakes. --- We use a Loot Council that weighs gear distribution on attendance, raid performance, and gear upgrade. --- Our Past Achievements : 7/13 Mythic HFC Prenerf Contact Information: Please feel free to add our recruitment officers : darkkittykat#1451 or Nekia#1651 on Bnet for more info. Don’t forget to be awesome! ❤Sailntodeath4 Sep 17
Sep 17 [A] LF Heals - Tue-Thu 8p-11p PST - 9 hrs/wk <Mors Certa> Sargeras (PvP-CST) Chicago Datacenter www.morscerta.com ABOUT US We're a Mythic raiding guild of close friends currently coming back to the game for Legion. We're not necessarily a new guild as most of us have played together over the last 8 years or so. We took a break half way through Hellfire Citadel because of personal reasons, but prior to that, we had a long steady history of progression dating back to The Burning Crusade and going all the way through Blackrock Foundry. We offer a competitive raiding atmosphere on a very minimal schedule. Raiding only 9 hours a week and being competitive is a tough task, so we want people who are not only reliable, but know how to make the most of a short period of time. Past progression includes pre-patch kills of Mu'ru, Kil'jaeden, Yogg-Saron (0 Light), Algalon, Anub'arak, Lich King, Cho'gall, Sinestra, Deathwing, Lei Shen, Ra-den, and Garrosh. RAID TIMES Tuesday - Thursday, 10pm-1am CST server time (8pm - 11pm PST) Only NINE hours a week. RECRUITMENT NEEDS Druid --Restoration Monk --Mistweaver WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR -Be reliable - Show up to raids on time on a consistent basis. -Understand your class - Knowing when to swap to a different talent for a specific fight can often push a raid group over the top. Knowing when to play fire instead of arcane, or survival instead of marks is also a very important quality. This includes all hybrid classes that have damage and healing specs. -Experience, skill and gear - We are looking for people who want to progress seriously and have a capability to play your class to a high level. We expect apps to have combat logs to prove this as well. -Attitude - We have a fairly laid back raid atmosphere, but you must be willing to accept criticism. If you are told you are messing up repeatedly, it is nothing personal, but we may sit you for the fight to get a kill. -Having an alt is a bonus, but by no means required. WHAT WE OFFER - A competitive Raid environment -A stable guild that has existed for many years - Other friendly players with multiple classes to socialize and play with CONTACT INFO If any of this interests you at all, please feel free to contact us in game or on our website. www.morscerta.com Battle IDs: chimi#1777Chimi0 Sep 17
Sep 17 LF Casual raider for the Horde! We are group a of RL friends that just transferred to this server who are looking to raid with the upcoming patch. We are opening up our guild to recruit all roles and classes. We are mature guild that uses colorful language if offends you we suggest looking else where. But we are very friendly and willing to help new guild mates. We plan to raid during the evening, and days are flexible. We have discord and if you have any question feel free to ask any of our guild mates in game, cheers Come join <OG Spicy Boi> in legion! P.S. We love PvP tooMindlessone0 Sep 17
Sep 16 Looking for a raiding guild. (Reso Shaman) Good afternoon, Because of the Legion expansion I am coming back to WoW from FF14:ARR. With recently boosted a character, which I will be maining in Legion, and I am looking for a guild with who I can raid with. Looking for a laid back, relaxed and small guild with emphasis on Normal, Heroic and Mythic Legion raiding. My past experience with MMO raiding is small but I have beaten Alexander EX and beaten Weeping City of Mhach first week as a Scholar (Healing class) in FF14:ARR Times available for raiding: 9pm-12am EST Days when available: Sun-SaT 2-3 nights a week Thank you for taking a look.Piangtorth8 Sep 16
Sep 16 [A] 848 UH DK LF progression guild Hi! I'm looking for a midnight or morning raiding guild - can raid anytime after 11:30 PM and end by 2:00PM EST Late hours don't bother me, can go until 4am est if need be Formerly a GM and RL of a top 500 guild in Mists, competitive dps player Add me in game Ampdup#1754 to talk, looking for a guild serious about doing mythicsAmpdup0 Sep 16
Sep 16 Warlock LF raiding guild 834 Ilvl destro/afflic lock LF raiding guild. Available raid times are Monday(8pm-midnight), Wednesday(8pm-midnight), Friday(11pm-2am), and Sunday (8pm-midnight). Geldivh-Sargeras Russell #11528Geldivh4 Sep 16
Sep 16 <The Coffee House> A-US-Sargeras LF Healers! <The Coffee House> Alliance US-Sargeras is currently recruiting for Legion, looking for active members as well as players seeking to participate in a fun and casual raid environment. Led by experienced raiders and a tight-knit community, <The Coffee House> strives for excellence with a group of 8 core players who have gamed together for years. Legion Raiding Schedule: Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Saturday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Regular Mythic Dungeon runs Friendly and active Discord that extends gaming beyond WoW Friendly, helpful, and active guild environment Intentions for AotC Raiding. We plan on getting Heroic AotC for every teir, and quite possibly some mythics if we are up to it. Current Needs: Heals: Shaman, Paladin, Monk These our are current needs, but we encourage everyone to message if interested. If you are interested, contact us through here, or ingame, preferably in-game, as one of us is usually on. Worghandi#1604 TSmarine#1579Aleorian0 Sep 16
Sep 16 Air Morning Guild 13/13M LF hpriest ♦♦♦ Progression ♦♦♦ 7/7H+2/7M, 10/10H + 8/10M BRF + 13/13N + 13/13H + 13/13M HC ♦♦♦ Raid Time ♦♦♦ Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 10:00AM - 1:00PM CST Central [Sargeras Server Time] 8:00AM - 11:00AM PST---Pacific 9:00AM - 12:00PM MST---Mountain 11:00AM - 2:00PM EST---Eastern 1:00AM - 4:00AM (Next Day) AEST---Australia (Sydney) 3:00AM - 6:00AM (Next Day) NZST---New Zealand 12:00AM - 3:00AM (Next Day) JST---Japan 4:00PM - 7:00PM WET---Western Europe (UK) ♦♦♦ Recruitment Needs ♦♦♦ Hybrids:: Raider that can play multiple roles of equal competence. (Eg. DPS/HEALER hybrid) Please do feel free to apply even if your classes/role are not listed. We are always looking for exceptional players and those who prove themselves capable will have a chance at core spot. ***Note: attendance is the absolute #1 thing we look for in our recruits, so please make sure you can commit to our weekly raid schedule before applying!!! ♦♦♦ Raider Expectations ♦♦♦ - 100% Attendance - High proficiency with your class and role. Know how to optimize your talents/rotation/spec on per encounter bases. - Excellent situation awareness. Doesn't tunnel or have bystander syndrome. - Fast learner, intelligent, and able to think on your feet. Capable of adjusting to pull situations accordingly. Good listener. - Progression focused mindset. Doesn't mind wiping on fights. Turn criticisms into actionable items and does not make the same mistakes twice. -Team player, mature, and drama free. Doesn't mind sitting out occasionally for the guild to achieve optimal composition for a kill. ♦♦♦ Loot System ♦♦♦ Loot Council - Based on attendance, performance, and consistency of both. ♦♦♦ Addons Required ♦♦♦ Mumble, DBM, RClootcouncil, Angry Assignments, Exorsus Raid Tools ♦♦♦ Logs ♦♦♦ http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/5968/ ♦♦♦ How to Apply ♦♦♦ To apply, please fill out an application at: http://air-guild.enjin.com You can also speak with one of our officers directly, please see below for contact information. Please have up to date logs ready with your inquiries. ♦♦♦ Contact ♦♦♦ Recruitment Officer: Modeni (BT:Berl#11782) Raid Leader: Venom (BT: Venom#11529) Officer and Guild Bank Manager: Klette (BT: Klette#1549) DPS Officer: Cessura (BT:Cess#11792) Thank you.Modeni11 Sep 16
Sep 16 [A] Mage LF Late Night Raiding Guild Hey there, I am currently looking for an alliance side, late night raiding guild for Legion. I work nights, and am rarely available from 4-9PM server time. I'm 27 and work nights, but still find quite a bit of time to play (60 hours /played at 110 as of this post). I have experience raiding on and off since vanilla. I raided up to twin emps during vanilla on a holy priest, took time off during TBC, and was part of a server first Yogg kill during wrath. I played a bit during WoD, including an ahead of the curve achievement during HM. This is the first time I've been serious about WoW in awhile, and I'm looking for a late night guild that at least has aspirations to clear heroic EN and explore doing mythic raids as well. I know what it takes to succeed in a raiding environment. My armory hasn't updated in a week or so, but I'm currently ilvl 832 in ideal gear, just grinding world quests and dungeons until the 21st. Whisper me in game or post here if you think I could find a new home in your guild, look forward to hearing from someone!Duxie2 Sep 16
Sep 16 845 Brew/WW LF mythic raiding guild Hello, been playing Monk since the beginning of MoP, primarily brewmaster but have knowledge of all roles. Currently LF Tues/Wed/Thurs raiding guild aspiring to push mythic Nightmare once it's released. Bnet is Foxygrandpa#11866, add me if interested!Amourelle2 Sep 16
Sep 16 837 Blood Dk looking for Guild Hi, i am looking for a guild which specializes in current raid content, i am experienced in PvP with 2350 being my highest rating in 3s and i am new to the raiding seen. However i know my class inside out and been playing dk since wrath, if you are interested mail me or pm me when i am on i hope to be a valuable asset in your future raid team!Omegahh2 Sep 16
Sep 16 847 Guardian or 844 Balance LF Raiding Guild Weapon on Guardian is 19 and Balance is 14. Been raiding since MoP always got Ahead of the Curve since I started with ToT. The only exception is BRF due to real life issues getting in the way during progression. Times I can make are any day of the week starting around 6:30 EST and end around 12 EST. Greyskin#1787Greyskin4 Sep 16
Sep 16 [A] Holy Pally LF Mythic Raiding Currently I'm looking for a new mythic guild. I have the 3rd relic slot open and I want to play Ret as my off spec, and of course I can temporarily play tank if it's needed. I'm looking for two days raid that are on weekdays (days between Tues and Thur would be the best), and I'm free after 8 PM EST. Things I think I need to bring up, 1. I'm still working on how to be a good healer and raider since I played as a warrior tank throughout my WOW life and I haven't join guild to raid for a while. 2. My current gear level is 845. Recent Past Progression: Hellfire: 13/13H as a Protection/Fury Warrior(Pre 7.0)Retcross6 Sep 16
Sep 16 831 MM Hunter LF LateNight Raiding Guild Hey, 831 Hunter here looking for a late night raiding guild to call home. I'm down to raid any time after 11p(Server) Took a bit of a break and have not raided seriously since cata, looking forward to getting back into things.Everdeen1 Sep 16
Sep 16 LF Morning or Late Night Raiding Guild Hey everyone, I'm looking to join a raiding progression guild but I'm having trouble finding guilds that raid during my free time slots. I work from 2 p.m. - 11 p.m. PST from Tuesday-Friday and 12 p.m. - 8 pm. on Saturday, so I'm looking for a guild that raids either at/after 10 server time or during mornings. Hoping to DPS on my DK, but I'm good with blood too if the guild needs it whenever. Been playing since Wrath, have experience raiding in Wrath, Cata, and MoP (few realm firsts in MoP on Darkspear with the Guild "Friendzone"). I quit during Draenor because I lost interest. I'm also leveling up my 100 Druid and Monk if they can be useful in anyway, but looking to main my DK. But if it gets me a spot, I'll swap in a hot minute. Contact me or reply plz. Deoxyz#1186Hoolligan1 Sep 16
Sep 16 Early Morning Raiding Guilds? Are there any early morning raiding guilds on Sargeras? A plus if it's a focus on mythic raiding. My reasoning for looking for this is my work schedule is weird and I only have Sun-Mon off and the other days I work 8pm to 5am ST.Windfuriouss1 Sep 16
Sep 16 Morning Guilds? Are there any Sargeras guilds that do raiding in the AM? Accepted a new position at work where I go in from 3pm-12/1am central. So a schedule anywhere between 8am and 12pm central would be good. I have a rogue and mage.Satos4 Sep 16
Sep 16 [A] RIP Games Dead EST Raiding Guild About us: We are 5-10 friends that have played games together for years. We plan to raid in Legion at the HEROIC level. We plan to shoot for Mythic Raiding later in the Expansion. What we are looking for are the same like minded people who want to raid and clear all HEROIC content. If we grow large enough and have the interest in Mythic raiding we will make that jump. Our Raiding Schedule would be as follows: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7pm-10pm EST. (6pm-9pm Server) What we have: Prot Warrior Prot Paladin Resto Druid Resto Shaman Havoc DH DPS DK and Mage 2 Hunters Windwalker Monk We currently will accept any class and spec. Our goal is to run with 15-20 people ideally What we expect is to know your class and spec, be able to follow mechanics and strategies. Be able to make the potential raid days and times. If this sounds like something that might work for you, please message me in game or add me on B.Net DoctorBeef#1747 RolentÒ <--- ALT+0210 for the ORolentò1 Sep 16
Sep 15 Group of friends LF raiding guild closedPùn2 Sep 15
Sep 15 Need RDPS Dark Desires-Sargeras is recruiting ranged dps: fire mages, elemental shammys, and warlocks. Could also use a good ret pally. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11 server time. We currently do Personal Loot. We prefer former raid experience and Vent. Reach me @ Jared#12918 if interested.Sykathra0 Sep 15
Sep 15 (A) 847 Prot Warrior LF weekday mythic guild Hey all Sinro here, 26 year old prot warrior here, been playing prot warrior since the vanilla days, raiding at high levels in all xpacks except TBC. Im looking for a new home for Legion my hours are very raid friendly for week day nights, my wow logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2877606/7/ (BRF logs). Looking to hear back from you all =)Sinro0 Sep 15
Sep 15 Guild Recruitment "Forgotten Crusaders" Who we Are! <Forgotten Crusaders> is a casual raiding guild on Sargeras, one of the highest populated Alliance servers. About us! We are a group of friends that decided to make our own guild.Those of us in the guild have experienced end game raiding since Vanilla WoW. With these feats themselves, we know what it takes to raid and to push content. With pushing content in mind, we would like to build a 20+ man team to not only tackle normal and heroic modes, but also push mythic content. When we are ready for mythic a 20 man raid team will be selected. All others will be able to set up a 2nd raid team and/or be able to sub for the core group. Raid Times: Tuesday: 8PM - 11PM Server Time Thursday: 8PM - 11PM Server Time *Note* Server Time is Central Time! Recruitment: We are looking for most classes. The primary classes we are looking for are Healers: Shaman Ranged Dps: Hunter/Lock. We will consider any classes/rolls depending on skill level and needs of the guild. Casuals are also welcome. Loot System: We will be using MS>OS with a twist. If you win a piece of gear off a boss , the immediate boss after you can not roll on any gear that drops unless nobody else needs it or a tier peice drops. The boss after that you can again roll. With tier gear, people that would be getting their 2nd or 4th piece will have priority over anyone who is getting their first or third piece. We are doing it this way to make it more fair for everyone and to help prevent some highly outgearing others. Why join Forgotten Crusaders? We value many things in this guild. We consider the guild to be our second family: the part of the family with raid progression in mind. Although we are a laid back guild, we know when to get serious to get bosses down. When not raiding we just like to have fun. We love to do many different things outside of raiding; which allows us to connect and create friendships within the guild - making a great guild community. Want to Join? If you would like more information about the guild, please message an officer in the guild, leave a comment below or contact myself in game. Battle Tag: Ghost8928#1416 Daemagor#1708Atim29 Sep 15
Sep 15 844 assassination rogue LF raiding guild. As the title states I'm in search of a guild that raids either 12pm-3/4pm or starts at 1am cst. Dubs#1269 is my battletag I am off work today and tomorrow and open to any questions.Ðubz0 Sep 15
Sep 15 841 iLvl mistwalker monk Looking for a raiding guild that does Tuesday & Thursday or a weekend night raid times. Hoping to progress and hang with some cool people. I have lots of progressions raiding experience as a resto druid in previous expansions, but I did not play WoD. I was previously in Pulse on Sargeras back in Cata, but that was my last hardcore raiding guild. I also have several friends looking to join as well that are mostly casual. One that wants to raid as well is a DH with 844 iLvl DPS & offtank. Also, I'll eventually be getting my druid and warlock up to 110 as alts. Hit me up here or ingame if you are interested in me and some friendns joining :)Kayohdee4 Sep 15
Sep 15 [A]<Ambition> Weeke.d Raid Team. We welcome X-realm applicants, x-realm trials are available! <Ambition> (13/13M) on Sargeras is a weekend raiding group dedicated to pushing through mythic content at a reasonable pace with the ultimate goal of completing the raid tier well in advance of its end. We have steadily climbed the ranks on the server and are continually striving to do so. We are constantly improving the group in hopes that we continue to have a solid, consistent raiding core with raiders with the same mindset: progression. Raid Times (Server): Progression Friday: 6:30 -> 11:00 (CST) Saturday: 6:00 -> 11:00 (CST) Sunday: 6:00 -> 10:00 (CST) Regular Friday: 6:30 -> 10:00 (CST) Saturday: 6:00 -> 10:00 (CST) Sunday: 6:00 -> 10:00 (CST) Recruitment: We are recruiting the following roles below, but are interested in all exceptional players. Our raid positions are 100% comeptitive, so if you feel that you are outstanding at your particular class, feel free to drop a response below or an app on our website. Holy Paladin Healing Priest Moonkin Healing Shaman Warlock DD Death Knight All exceptional players will be considered Loot System: We run with an unbiased, experienced loot council that decides what gear goes to who, based on performance, attendance, and how it will benefit the group as a whole. There are no favorites. Expectations: Despite our desire for "hardcore progression", we have a very laid back environment, but all raiders know the etiquette of clearing mumble during pulls and focusing on gameplay to finish the fight. Must have a working microphone Must have access to mumble Come prepared to raid with research on expected fights Have a positive attitude and open to constructive criticism If you think that you have what we are looking for, stop by the website posted below and submit an application even if your role is not listed above in the "recruiting" section. Contact us: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Ambition Website: http://ambitionsarg.enjin.com/ GM: Manao#1807 Officer: Laughtrey#1468Laughtrev7 Sep 15
Sep 15 [A]- Mistweaver LF : Semi/HC raid Guild Greetings, I'm looking for a Adult/ Social / Semi competitive raid ( PVE ) guild for Legion. A guild with an active voice comms is preferred. Please no needlessly large guilds, If I wanted a PuG community I would just use the LFG option in game and save myself the trouble of posting here. I prefer to get to know the people I raid with. Also I have SEVERAL monks and other healers available so what faction I play on isn't really an issue. I can heal , tank or dps, but prefer healing. As an Added bonus I will actually show up on scheduled raid nights. I'm not afraid to put in work ,wipes are just part of the process. I'm available Tuesday-Thurs evenings & maybe Friday for the right group ( I like to save weekends for PUG groups and alts ) I know my class and bring 110% to every pull. I haven't really played actively for this entire x pac for many reasons in game and outside and I'm really excited for legion ,So I would love to find a small close knit progression guild. My raid availability is as follows : Weekends - Not really available , I like to run alts in pug groups on the weekends. Mondays - Not available Tuesdays - Available Wednesdays - Available Thursdays - Available Fridays - Maybe, depends on the group. Friday night is usually included with my weekend alt pug adventures, but Im willing to show up if absolutely needed. Send me a message on real ID to chat : MagicGnome #113515Quimbi6 Sep 15
Sep 15 Hpriest LF raiding guild I'm considering transferring on this server ally side to be with friends. I have some WotLK experience, namely Naxx 10/25, Uld 10/25 (not full clears), EoE 10/25, OS 10/25. Quit early Cata, came back for Legion. Beforehand I was mostly doing PvP in Vanilla/BC, but I've done Gruul like once. I'm currently ilvl 839 holy and I've cleared every currently available mythic dungeon. Not all of it is perfectly optimal (it's the first week after all) but secondary stat priorities are respected as far as possible. I'm very serious about seeing some PvE content after all these years. Can also play spriest but my gear is less good. If interested, reply to talk/offer app.Keldrin10 Sep 15
Sep 15 846 Resto Sham and Warrior looking for Guild As mentioned above, my buddy (Prot/Arms Warrior) and I (Resto Shaman) are looking for an active raiding guild to tackle the Legion. We are both on Sargeras server and are available any days of the week to raid 9-12 server time. We are committed to learn the fights and help with progression :)Jïbbz3 Sep 15
Sep 15 <Suit and Tie Financial> Recruiting <Suit and Tie Financial> is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild whose core has 10+ years of raiding experience. We have recently reformed after bouts of IRL responsibilities and have come back together for legion. We have a really relaxed raiding environment and are here to have fun but still expect players to understand their class and be prepared to down bosses. Raid Hours: Tuesday & Thursday 7-10:30 US Est. Recruitment priorities: Tanks: (closed) Ranged Dps: Hunter Mage Warlock Melee Dps: DeathKnight Healers: Druid priest Monk Add Btag : DaiGurren#1712 for more informationShadowboxin0 Sep 15
Sep 15 <Dalvant> LF Raiders Tues/Thurs 8-11EST <Dalvant> Semi-Hardcore progression orientated guild currently looking to fill a few open spots in our raid team. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST with a Sunday raid if needed to continue progression. In need of; Ranged Dps: Hunter Boomkin Melee DPS: Arms/Fury Warrior Ret Paladin DK *We have future plans to establish a 20 man Mythic raid team. If you have any questions, add me on Bnet: Ramlar#1296Anvlar0 Sep 15
Sep 15 [A] Enhance LF M/W night raiding guild Looking for guild that raids preferably on Monday and Wednesday between 9pm EST and 1am EST. Whisper in-game or add Sansei#1150Spanglish0 Sep 15
Sep 15 A Horde guild recruiting? What is this... <Scarred from Greatness> Seeking players to fill core raid spots. I understand the Horde numbers on this server are abysmal but there are still a few of us stubborn ones left who have not transferred. We are in need of a few players to fill out our initial core raid. We currently have a high demand for range damage and we always have room for any resto. Class Demand Warlock High Hunter MM/BM High Mage Fire/Arcane High Priest Shadow High Shaman Ele Med Druid Balance High Rogue Med Raid requirements include having your first two golden traits as well as an 840 item level. Contact me or any of the following characters in game to discuss invite: Snookuums Roadkilzx Aeroliss Moldify JyoufrodoSnookuums0 Sep 15