Sargeras

Dec 3, 2014 Wheres sargeras Can i has my realm bak plsDjsmoop0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Ferguson rioters steal Sargeras. Then lit ablaze!Bjørñ2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Sargeras Stolen by North Korean Hackers True story. Discuss.Spoonshadows1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Sargeras is being rebooted The server is being rebooted, the extent of the damage will be assessed and there is no guarantee the server will become available to play, ever.Spoonshadows1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Sargeras is Literally Gone from the List Not listed as Offline, just... gone. Goodbye Sargeras. ;-;Phytos7 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 [A] Late night/Early morning raiding guild? Hi everyone! I'm looking for a guild that begins raiding between 2 and 6 am server time. Any day of the week is fine! I heavily prefer warrior and can play every variation, but can also be ready to go for next week's lockout on just about any dps class. Available via in game mail or here, thanks!Viridia0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Can anyone login now? the loading bar stop at 90%.Tyburn6 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Chat Pictures Fix the Cause The fix for the chat pictures is to blame for this issue. Blame all those little bastards that exploited the chat pics. :DEvilclowntx1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Can somebody explain this boss strategy? This boss is called the 90% boss. It tends to show up after restarts, maintenance, and expansion releases. As far as i know, nobody can seem to beat this (not so) new boss. Explain the strategy please, i want some epic lewtzCambio3 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 (A) warlock looking for casual raiding guild Been playing since WOTLK, I'm a pretty decent warlock looking for a casual raiding guild who is not too strict on attendance, I can play 7:30pm to 11pm est (6:30 to 10pm server) on weekdays, but no more than 2-3 days a week. Looking to do normal/heroic contents, please let me know :)Succorbenoth2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Tar world boss is up Boss is up in Gorgrond....Got DC'dDueri2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Tarlna Spawn Timer? Anyone know how often Tarlna will be spawning today? You know, once we can play the game.Phytos0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Ret Pally LF Guild I am an ilvl 635 Ret Paladin whose been playing casually and hardcore since Vanilla. I am now looking to join a casual raiding guild for WoD. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Cruxious/simple My preferred raid times are between 6 pm and 11 pm server Tuesday-Friday but I can be little flexible. I am looking for a guild that: - Does not condone drama - Provides constructive criticism - Emphasizes fun in addition to progression I'm on most nights and am eager to join a new group of enthusiastic players.Cruxious3 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 [A] Resto druid LF raid guild - starts > 8pm My son wants to transfer back to Sargeras and I want to go with him but we are on the west coast. Since I work, I need a raiding guild that starts after 8pm EST (which is 5pm my time). Except weekends where my time is open. What I look for in a raid? Fun Maturity, within reason. Don't want to spend three hours with kids yelling "Fag" Compentence. Look, people fail, but learn from your mistakes, ok? If we wipe 10 times but get closer each time that is fun. Committed. Nothing is worse than logging into raid and having to cancel because half the people dont show up. Raid time start post 8pm EST on weeknights Did I say fun? No !@#$%^-s. Well, if you are an *!@#$%^ at least be so over the top we can laugh behind your back and to your face Thank you for taking the time to read and/or respond to this. As soon as I find a good raiding guild on Sargeras I will pay to transfer back.Treefu2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Thurs 9 Server. Need 1 DPS. Hello, [We Dem Boyz] We are a group of six real life friends who left prior 14/14 mythic guilds to form this one. We have 8 solid right now with an optional double Hunter. We will be raiding NORMAL HIGHMAUL THIS Thursday 12/4 at 9pm Server/ 10Pm EST. Next raid will be Friday 7 Server Then Saturday 7 Server We expect a full clear on the first night, if not close to it. We will then do Heroic's on the remaining days as willing. What we need IS: -Shadow Priest -Warlock -Mage -Possibly Shaman. We have a DPS DK that is coming THURSDAY night but NOT Friday/Saturday due to issues. We are allowing this only THIS week, if his schedule persists to interfere we will have an OPEN Plate DPS raid slot. Therefore, we are interested in a: -DK -Warrior Although this seems flux for you plate DPS, we are going to DOWN these bosses. Come for chance at loot either way if we need you. We are also very interested in: -Holy paladins who don't mind going Ret. All holy paladin loot is yours. -Holy/Disc Priests who don't mind going Shadow. All spirit cloth gear is yours. Please consider that we WILL be having our first Highmaul raid on Thursday. Leave a pst here OR Mail/Message in game to: -Cokaincowboy -Bluntpally If neither are on, please send us mail.Localdopeboy2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Connected Is anyone else unable to log in and simply stuck on "Connected"Reldon10 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Blizzard breaking news: Authentication issues It's just been put on the launcher if you restart it: "Breaking News: We're aware of an issue that is affecting our authentication servers, which may result in failed or slow login attempts. We're currently investigating the cause and will provide updates as they're available"Scabandari0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Server Status The reason I ask is because I have been stock on the loading screen all it says "Logging in to game server", so either were all trying to log in at once or they have extended maintenance?Gandaolf1 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 World Bosses? Anyone know when they spawn and/or respawn rate?Cybrok0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 what sells well here? hey im currently xfering some chars over (1 at a time). but i have 400k gold so i figured id buy stuff and sell them once i get here. any suggestions on what sells well on this server? (im xfering from stormrage) ::edit:: also looking for a pvp guild thats active and has vent/ts/mumble/etcFearfearfear10 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 INB4 Queue... Lets all hangout in here and talk queue boss stratMultifail2 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 POUNDFIST - Dec 1st Confirmation? So some say he was killed on Dec 1st on Sargeras.. Other say, he was killed on Dec 1st on Sargeras but on a "different phase".. So how do you know if you're currently in the phase he was killed in? WHAT? Confused as hell.. help.Hink3 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Looking for Pennsylvania players (Sargeras) Just moved back to PA from Cali and looking for some players local or across the state to play and shoot the !@#$ with. Hit me up!!Copennhagen80 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 636 Guardian LF raiding guild Guardian/Feral druid looking for a weekday Tuesday/Thursday raiding guild that ends no later than 10 server. feel free to add me in game or just whisper me. Phanatic26#1715Ionwe3 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 [A] Ret LF 2-3 night raiding Will be 640+ by tuesday. Inspecting my character will look ugly as I don't have the rest of my intended pieces so I haven't pieced together all of the min-maxing and stuff. Just looking for some conversations. My target goals are anytime between 7 and 11 server. but I'm relatively flexible. -No Drama -Avid League player -was a 'clear most content' GM/RL for more than 10 tiers. (so I'm very aware that everybody says this) -- will show vods/proof. -No lag or dropped frames. and will be streaming everything. -Potentially bringing in my old guilds top-DPS for more than 10 tiers. (only depends on raid times. we want to play together though) I'm on every night. Lets talk.Tohk9 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 [A] 632 Balance/Resto Druid LF Casual Guild Hello, What I am looking for: I am new to the server, and looking for a Casual Guild focused on raiding normal/heroic. I am also interested in running challenge modes partially for gear but mostly because I would like to improve my own play and get some bronze/silver/gold completed. Optimal raiding times would be in the evening two days a week Mon-Thur or weekends. I have drill once a month so I won't be able to attend those weekends. I have finals and drill this upcoming week so I wont be on as often until Mid-Dec. About me: I played Vanilla WoW completing all raid content before the first exp, but took a break after my 40 man guild fell apart. I have played off and on the last six years but never seriously due to being in the military. I recently got out the military, and began playing again. I would like to find a close knit guild willing to work with their members to improve performance. I don't mind wiping on content as long as something is learned in the process. I am a decent player, and do the best I can to learn from my mistakes, and improve upon my performance in the future. I am willing to MS Resto but I feel my healing is still a little a bit rusty. If you have any questions or are interested please feel free to contact me on this forum thread.Daine1 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 In need of a fun raiding guild Hi there...my kids are finally old enough and I have the spare time to get back into raiding. Looking for a guild that is into progression but not extreme. I want to have fun still as well. I know warriors seem to be everywhere but if you want someone with 8 years of WoW game time under their belt let know! Looking to transfer to a new realm if needed. Can add me at Rut#1953 Thanks :)Rut4 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 if your 100 and killing players <100 You are a noob and need a life. You alliance players seem to get something out of killing players when there is NO CHANCE of being beaten. YOU ARE WEAK SAUCE, Grow a pair and roll horde.Dubstëp10 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 [A] Disc/Holy LF Guild Currently 640 Disc/Holy Priest looking for a well-rounded and serious heroic/mythic progression-based guild. Expecting to play Holy for raiding but have been Disc for CM's recently. Wouldn't mind going shadow OS/MS if needed. No real past hardcore experience as I have always preferred pvp but am looking for a change. Available anytime on weekends. Weekdays I am available anytime before or after 7-9pm ST for 3-4 days. This is flexible so there are 1 or 2 days I could be available anytime during the week. Fully expect to leave an application so you'll get to know a bit more about me other than what is posted here.Barnacleman3 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 [A] Morning raiding Looking for a guild that raids between 6:00AM to about 2:00PM central time. wanting to healHyzr1 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Daytime / Morning Raiding Guild LF more Light of Bovinity is currently looking for more members for mythic raids. Our current raid schedule is Thurs/Fri/Mon 9:30am-1:30pm est. We are a new guild for WoD but many of our members have high level raiding experience, but due to schedule changes are unable to raid with previous guilds. Apply @ lob.guildlaunch.com or msg myself Krippix or Ohbay in game.Belladonis0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Looking for fun guild Hi ! I'm a french player from canada that is looking for a guild where i could just have fun. Maybe with some raiding and pvp but i just want to make friends and not playing alone :) ! I'm currently playing a windwalker monk on Sargeras.Zaffina0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Ultimate (Alliance) Guild Looking for a few The core of this guild has been raiding together since vanilla. We are taking a semi-casual approach to High Maul and future raids by only raiding 2 nights a week. We PVP and raid old content during non-scheduled PVP or PVE times. If you are interested in these aspects of the game, you will enjoy our guild. Please don't inquire if you have attitude issues or don't get along well with others. Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday from 8:30PM Server - 12:00AM Server. Voice Com: Ventrilo Current Needs: Warlock, Mage,DPS DK, Enh Shaman, Ele Shaman (We are always looking for exceptional, active players, so even if these are not your classes we can work you in to see how you fit in with us) Please contact Jam or Kagny in-game for additional information. We don't hold an application process or anything, just a chat before the invite.Jam0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 looking for Chinese guild Yayayeye3 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 LF Gold CM group Disc Priest LF competent group for Golds. Have just been doing my dailies for awhile now and have gotten silver on a few. I know most of the Gold strats and have no problem looking up others and/or using Skype/TS whatever it may be. Jake#11769Barnacleman0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 LF Late Night Raid Guild (Tank/DPS) Looking for a late night raid guild. Please message for additional information or details. I would prefer weekdays at 10 p.m. - 12 p.m. Server Time.Songil0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 640 Mage / Unh DK / Resto Druid / Warrior LF Mythic Raiding guild, tons of experience. Former guilds include Exodus, Reckoning, Ropetown. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/bonermonster/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/hotb%C3%B8t/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/babyh%C3%A1nds/advanced My Mage's name is Vkd and for some reason doesn't show up on the armory yet, 638 ilevel w/ eng/tailoring http://i.imgur.com/PpRzyWQ.jpg Preferred Raid times are 7pm - 12am EST Tues-Thurs Add me Kdw#1457 or reply here, thanksWkd1 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 < Epic Gnerd RAGE> recruiting We are a tight knit group that has been playing together since Vanilla and plan to push well into the future. We are recruiting to build our roster for WoD raiding into Mythic, Arenas, & World PvP. Atm we are in need of a few healers and some dps experience is helpful but not required we can teach you along the way. If your also new to raiding we can ezly help you learn enjoy the fun we are not hard to get along with. Our Raid Days are Sun, Mon, Wens. 10pm-1am St whisper me or add me at DrunkLegend#1974 if you wanna talk more about it or wanna join see you in game :).Drunkenvenom4 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Interested in daytime raiding? Making this post with the intention of finding out if there are other guildless players on Sargeras that are eager to get into Highmaul. Myself and another friend are looking to form a PUG group to raid a few times a week between the times of 11AM and 5PM. We are both long time WoW players just coming back to the game, me from the end of Vanilla to the early days of Cata and him from BC and recently MoP. If this is something you're interested in, PM me or him (Parapraxes) and we'll see if we can't pull some strings to clear some raids.Poppastanley0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 <Allegiance Reborn> Seeking New Members We are a decently sized guild over on this wonderful server of Sargeras. We are looking for people of all classes, specs, and levels. If you are new to the game or just have an alt that needs a home, we might be the right guild for you. We are also seeking for people to fill in a ranged dps spot for our weekday raid (Tues/Wens 8-10:30pm server) and a few spots as well for our weekend raid group (Fir/Sat 8-11pm server) We have plans to keep on raiding right up until the next expansion and will push on after it's release with the new content. We are seeking a variety of people and classes for current and soon to be content. It's my feeling that you should play what you enjoy and feel you are best at, other details can always be worked out later on. ^_^ In addition to raiding we also plan regular achievement runs for past content and once Warlords releases we will get into both pvp (arenas & rated bg's) as well push into the new challenge modes. So if you are looking for a nice guild with friendly people and want to get a decent start on the new content as well as finish out the old stuff too, then feel free to look us up. Contact Information GM: Sweetdragon Co-GM: Syisha (Syisha#1568) Recruitment Officer: Warmise *Also any member online can direct you to the right person if need be for any additional information or an invite. We hope that you come join our ranks. We have a website as well in progress as as well as a facebook group.*Syisha3 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Tank LF raiding guild 635 have proving grounds gold and 680 ring, flexible raid times preferably weekends, add Zartio#1900 for any further questionsZartious0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 ROFL @ the noobs banned for chat pics What happen, going to miss raid opening? See, now its funny.Evilclowntx0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Subthread for guild recruiting? I think this would be a good idea. All of these guilds recruiting are getting annoying, especially when you aren't looking for a guild.Cambio1 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 [A] <Chaotic Intent> recruiting for Mythic. Chaotic Intent is a newly transferred raiding guild that is looking to complete it's roster with a couple dps. Almost everyone in this guild has been raiding together for a long time, and although we run a 2.5 day a week schedule we expect your best on those days. If you often find yourself dead under fire, this is not the guild for you. If you can't take a good chewing when you mess up, this guild probably isn't for you. If you're unable to take criticism that is meant to help you improve, this guild is not for you. We run under the motto, "No excuses! Play like a Champion." That being said, if your personality clashes too heavily with the group then you may be asked to leave. In the ten years that some of us have been playing this game... we have never not progressed at a reasonable rate. After reading all of this, below you will find our raid days, what we're recruiting, and who you can contact to discuss our application process. You will also find requirements for raiding. Current Recruitment Needs Deathknight DPS Mage Balance Druid Disc/Holy Priest Raid days are Thursday and Sunday 7-10pm server time. Monday is 7-9pm server time and is a cleanup day we will use for initial progression and then for cleanup on other nights. Ventrilo is required. Must be able to speak, and to listen. In fact, if you're interested in joining us you'll be required to chat with us first. Prior to Dec. 4th raiders are required to have a 630minimum ilvl and must be gemmed and enchanted appropriately. If you have any questions please contact "Chychy" Thanks!Chychy0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Want to trade crafted cloak for crafted cloak I made a crafted cloak, Brilliant Hexweave Cloak of the Merciless (ilvl 640, 73mastery/62multistrike) What I would like to trade it for is for the crafted cloak, Brilliant Hexweave Cloak of the peerless (ilvl 640, crit/mastery...preferably one that has a high value of crit on it) straight up trade, cloak for cloak.Ajora1 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Ret pally LF raiding guild Due to a recent character transfer to Sargeras I'm unable to set my paladin as my avatar. He's a 634 geared ret paladin and only improving from here. I have nearly maxed jewelcrafting and enchanting with a team oriented mentality ready to tackle end game raid progression. Feel free to pm me if you require any additional details or simply reply to this post. Hoping to meet goal oriented individuals who I can grow and learn with and potentially impart wisdom of my own to in a positive raiding environment.Shouyou2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 <A> Baleful - Mythic raiding T/W/TH PDT Baleful Guild of US Sargeras Website: www.balefulguild.com --------------------- Baleful PvE: Tues, Wed, Thurs from 7:30 to 10:30 PST Voice chat: Teamspeak (required for raids) Current Needs: -Melee DPS DPS Warrior DPS DK -Ranged DPS Hunter Any other exceptional applicants will be considered. ------------------------------ Baleful is a newly formed guild looking to finish our roster for Mythic raiding. We are looking for people who want to clear content, have fun, and raid. We are looking for like-minded individuals to help us all to meet our goals for the expansion. Whether those goals be Normal/Heroic/Mythic raiding or Challenge Modes, these are the types of people we'd like to have. We are working to make Baleful not just a community, but a home for people who enjoy the game. People who want to meet and interact with players, whether they are new or old. Our loot system will be a Loot Council. Our PvE Goals: - Become a Mythic raiding guild. - Create a home for people to relax and enjoy the game. - Challenge modes for everyone! - Teach new players(or raiders) raiding! - And most importantly, just have fun playing the game. Baleful PVP: Here, we'd like our PvP focused players also to know, just because we're a PvE focused guild, we also don't shy away from PvP. We hope you take into consideration Baleful to be your PvP home! Our PvP Goals: -Have players running arena with each other! -Rated Battlegrounds, you guys and gals got this! -Teaching and discussion about changes for pvp changes with every class and specialization(keep it civil!), -A community/home for the PvPers to relax and enjoy playing the game! What we expect from our players: -Respect towards every individual you come in contact with. -Knowledge of your class and specialization. -We are an 18+ guild, we expect maturity(but we know everyone can be immature at times, keep it civil and clean). -Be on time for raids! If you're going to be late, let us know ahead of time! All in all, just have fun. Enjoy yourselves. If there ever is a problem, our doors are always open to talk to us. Thank you very much for giving us a look! We are sure we're a home for people who are just like us. Hope to see you soon on Sargeras! If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, please reach out to the following people Gungnir (Gungnir#1688) - GM Grifftah (Gravity#1441) - Co-GM & Raid LeaderGrifftah18 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Rogue lf raiding guild I recently moved to the US and am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild. Been raiding WoW since vanilla, this is my eu char http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/zenedar/Tuxer/simple I've been raidleading on and off and have several server firsts through the years. Contact me if you want further info. Please contact me through battletags panikk#1889Paanik1 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 [A] <Absolution> 14/14M WoD Recruitment http://absolution-guild.net/ <Absolution> is an alliance raiding guild that raids Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 7-11 Central Time (server). We were 14/14 Mythic in MoP. Currently we are looking for exceptional players of the following classes: 1 Mage 1 Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman or Resto Druid 1 Warlock 1 Elemental Shaman 1 Spriest with Healing OS But do not be afraid to apply because we are always looking for good players! Things we expect of you if allowed acceptance to the guild as a raider include: -Understanding of class and how to play to it's fullest potential. -Commitment to raid schedule. -Constantly trying to advance your character in gear What you can expect from our guild: -Helpful, friendly individuals who are constantly running groups and contributing to the guild. -Being surrounded by driven players who ultimately realize the end goal is to have fun while exploring the content of the game. -Solid structure i.e. Guild Bank, Leadership, Loot System Apply @ http://absolution-guild.net/Flimflahm20 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 <Eskimo Bros>Mythic Two Day Raiding Guild LFM Eskimo Bros is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server focused on 20-man Mythic content. We are a group of 4-5 players who have raided together since BC. All of us have extensive Heroic progression backgrounds and leadership experience. Although we are very tight knit, we are not cliquey. We are desperately looking to find the sense of community raiding has brought us in the past but has been missing as of late due to our mixed schedules. Raid Times: Tuesday 7 - 11 CST (invites will start at 6:45) Thursday 7- 11 CST (invites will start at 6:45) Stability: We understand if you may be skeptical about how stable a newly formed guild will be going into an expansion. We assure you that we have our sights set on the betterment of this guild at all times. Bad raid weeks and Unfilled rosters will be sure to come in the upcoming months, but we are determined to work past them and ultimately see Eskimo Bros thrive. What were looking for: Currently in addition raiders of all class and specs we are looking 1-2 individuals who would be interested in helping out with officer privileges. These persons would help evaluate new applications and help orchestrate raid boss strategies. Ideally we would have an officer for each raid role and also a raid leader. Goals: Our ultimate goal is to be competing for WoD Mythic progression with the best guilds that raid only two days a week. We realize that a newly formed guild months before an expansion will take some patience and time. That being said we will be focusing entirely on recruiting like-minded players who are not only skilled and knowledgeable in their class and spec but also ones who enjoy the atmosphere and community that Eskimo Bros will bring. Expectations For Raiders As a raiding guild that raids only a few days a week, we need to make good use of our time. We do not expect you to miss important real life events, and we understand people have lives, however, we do expect you to be as consistent as possible and expect that you will contribute to making good use of raid time by always being responsible in using that time. This includes but is not limited to: Having raid awareness. Being on time for raids. Being on time is being 15 minutes early. Using your in-game calendar to accept/decline raid invites. If you're going to miss a raid or be late to one, be respectful and post on the attendance forum with as much notice as possible. Other people are counting on you. Being vocal. Use your mic, call your cooldowns, etc. Being a team player. Being competitive. Take pride in your gear, know your class and your gear/enchant/gem strategy inside and out. Performing when it matters. Sometimes performing is not performing at all. Some boss encounters are not about pulling big numbers, or aoeing everything in sight trying to squeeze out extra dps. They're about mechanics, and doing the mechanics right. Quick wipe recovery. Don't lay on the floor waiting for someone else to res you. Get back in there, buff up, and go again. Studying and understanding boss encounters. If possible, know the mechanics of encounters from other class/role perspectives. Being mature. Please do not whine about loot, or after hours of wiping. We're fair about loot, and wiping happens. If <Eskimo Bros> is something you would be interested in please contact Blankey#1567 for more information.Twoeight12 Dec 1, 2014