Saurfang

Aug 24, 2014 [H] <Exemplary> recruiting WW monk for heroic We are currently 7/14 and progressing fast, we have a place in our core team for a wind-walker monk. we raid 8-11 Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday AEST. Feel free to reply here or add myself (Necotrucido#1848) or Scargrim (Skargrim#1387) for informationMedara4 Aug 24, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 lf a a freindly guild LF a friendly guild to put my toons in now and future toonsFallenchick0 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 Guild in Progress (8/14H) LF DPS As the tittle suggests we are looking to recruit 1 skilled/geared dps for our core heroic progression team asap. Currently 8/14H and looking progress as far as we can before WoD release and new content. Raid nights are Wednesday-Thursday 8.30-11.30 Prefer Boomy, Mage but all serious applicants will be considered. Please contact me Soulus#1918 in game for more infomation.Thermic1 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 563 BrM/WW Monk looking for guild Hi guys I'm a BrM monk main with WW os. I'm 14/14 normal (with many wipes on all bosses so I've learnt From the mistakes) looking for heroic progression before WoD. if I fit a role please give me a whisper Ryonus#6389Ryonuspm0 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 Fashion Alot of you have itDolanlol4 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 WTB Lockboxes Like the title says............. WTB Ghost Iron Lockboxes for 50g per box WTB Elementium Lockboxes for 35g per box CoD in game to Pikaçhu - Thanks in advancePikaçhu0 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 Please close Sorted :)Deldepth1 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 Ominous vs 25 Heroic Garrosh Nerdscreams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU7f1o3XdkI&feature=youtu.be We killed it first attempt of the night so wasn't recording as didn't expect that to happen.Synli10 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 554 Resto Druid lf Raiding Guild 10/14 HM ExperienceValakor0 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 566 Mage lf Raiding Guild 10/14 HM ExperienceKeiothan0 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 579 Frost Dk lf Raiding guild 10/14 HM Experience.Mytholaian0 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 [H]<Almost Mythic> <Almost Mythic> (14/14n 1/14h) Are looking for a healer (prefer Druid/Pally/Monk) and a dps/heal hybrid to join our core raid team 560+ ilvl. Must know all normal fights, but Heroic experience not necessary. We are willing to take someone 550+ or with less experience as long as they have the ability to learn and listen! Raid times are Wed, Thurs, Sun 8.30 till 11. Leave a message here or whisper Aldusa or Belrog in game :)Aldusa0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 Alani Mount I have 10 skyshards and I am wts the Alani Mount. Note: You have to be exaulted with the following to use the mount- Order of the Cloud Serpent The August Celestials Golden Lotus (Revered) Mail me in game with offers if you are interested. ThanksTazzdevil13 Aug 3, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 LFG/WTB 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes Hey Having, to some extent, caught up with things after a lengthy period of absence, I'd like to get 9/9 Gold in Challenge Modes sorted. Therefore, I'm either looking for: (a) a group who also wants to do this and have a stable weekly schedule to work at it or (b) a group willing to 'carry' me in return for gold Send me an in-game mail if (a) or (b) is of interest to you. Cheers!Wendy3 Aug 3, 2014
Aug 1, 2014 WTB Ebonweave Gloves & Mantle of the Locusts Need for transmog set: - Ebonweave Gloves - Mantle of the Locusts or Sympathetic Amice (shoulders) Leave your tagYoshikira0 Aug 1, 2014
Aug 1, 2014 [A] <The Lions of Judah> recruiting for WoD The Lions of Judah is a Level 25 casual/progressive raiding guild with Christian Leadership looking to grow our ranks with people of all types and backgrounds who are looking for a safe, family friendly environment to enjoy all that World of Warcraft has to offer. While we are a Christian lead guild, you don’t have to be a Christian to join. We are looking to form at least 2 raid teams for Warlords of Draenor, a weeknight team and a weekend team. Each raid team will progress at its own pace. If we have enough interest we can form more raid teams. We will also start a PVP team if we can get enough PVP'ers to join. We have 5 Guild Bank tabs. We offer a daily limit on guild bank repairs for all players. As we build up supplies the guild will also offer enchants and gems for raid team members. We also have a guild website and Ventrilo. So if you are looking for a fun and family oriented guild, just contact Occultus-Saurfang or Aashey-Saurfang in game or respond in this thread and we can contact you.Occultus2 Aug 1, 2014
Jul 31, 2014 Looking for a PVP Guild I want to focus on PVP for now and I'm looking for a PVP guild that does RBG's or just Random BG's. Thought about shifting to a PVP Realm but might as well give it a try in this realm since I am here now. Can anyone recommend a guild? Thanks!Healkill0 Jul 31, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 <Persephone>14/14N LF Resto Druid <Persephone> 14/14N is currently moving into heroics and are seeking a 560+ resto druid to fill our core team, Raid times are as follows Friday and Sunday 8pm/11pm. If you want any more information leave a comment below or feel free to add my Btag (Romaji#1549) and message in game.Vyndresh0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 H <Exemplary> Seeking raiders for WoD We are a quickly progressing guild moving through heroic SoO content with eyes on having a tight group of 20 skilled players. We are not a super hardcore guild, being quite lenient with players, however we do expect attendance to all raids you have agreed to go to. We prefer to have the raid team all having a good time, making sure everybody is happy with how the guild is going and ensuring disputes are dealt with peacefully. Every raider joining the team will be considered equal, all opinions and ideas for encounters being considered for use in the fights. While our current team is full for SoO we are taking players on as social and casual raiders (doing flex with other players gearing up and alts of the main team) while we raid for WoD. We conduct our raids from 8-11 PM AEST Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, these are the times we will be attempting to keep during WoD but may vary depending on raiders timetables and inputs. Applicants able to provide logs and/or previous raid experience.will be regarded more highly. Roles we are primarily seeking are: 1 Warrior; MS: DPS OS: Tank. 1 Paladin; MS: DPS OS: Healer/Tank. 1 Hunter. 1 Rogue. 2 Priests; 1 with MS: DPS OS: Healer. 1 with MS: Healer OS: DPS. 2 Monks; 1 with MS: DPS OS: Tank/Healer. 1 with: MS: Healer OS: DPS/Tank. 2 Warlocks. 2 Mages. If you are interested in joining or need more information feel free to look over our website at: http://exemplary.enjin.com/home or contact myself (Battlenet tag: necotrucido#1848) or Scargrim (Battlnt tag: skargrim#1387).Medara0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 WTB 9/9 Challenge modes Gold I wish to purchase a carry for challenge modes 9/9 gold Pm In game with price (Gold Only) ThanksValdinxo0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Please delete thread -Yoshikira0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Postcard from Draenor. *Spoilers Ahead* With the recent announcement of the Warlords of Draenor Beta, it came as some surprise to this author that, upon opening his email client scant hours after the announcement, there was waiting for me an invitation to come and join the first wave of public beta testers in Warlords of Draenor. The following is a digest of what I have experienced in the beta so far, for those lucky few joining me in the beta, I can offer you my impressions and a little bit of what to expect. And for those still breathlessly awaiting their invites, be patient, what I have seen of it so far will make it worth the wait. Starting Out. Upon hearing the news of my beta invitation, a friend of mine kindly offered me a copy of the beta client, and thus I was spared the 26 gigabyte download required to get the ball rolling. Prepare in advance if you anticipate a beta invite, as the download and install is rather long and tedious the traditional way. Transfer or Not? You now have several options to transfer a copy of your main or alts to the beta realm (I am on Lost Isles). You can go via the blizzard website, or you can use the character transfer in the actual game itself, this took mere seconds to copy a character over and I got to keep my original character names. Alternately, you can roll up a level 90 of your choice, I created a 90 Rogue and it popped into existence with some bags full of food, scores of Tomes of the Clear Mind, and item level 500 starting gear. Those who are keen to try out a new spec or class in the new expansion would do well to start out this way. Your First 10 Minutes. If you are as unorganised and unprepared as yours truly, a lot of your time will be spent purging your bags and bank of old world stuff to make room for the scores of items the new expansion has to offer. The beta is trying a nifty one-click "tidy up" feature that optimizes the remaining space in both your bags and your bank. You may even be marvelling/freaking out at the new character models that Blizzard are slowly rolling out, it's not a good time to be human and female on the beta at the moment, as you may be somewhat put off by your characters, all new, half finished look. Even the current generation character models are a mess with multiple hairstyles appearing on your character every time you zone in or go through an instance portal. Hopefully this bug should be fixed shortly. Starting Out On Draenor. Once you got everything sorted, and you are ready to go, it is simply a matter of going to Stormwind's Trade District or Orgrimmar's Valley of Strength to see a super-sized version of Khadgar. He will teleport you to Tanaan Jungle, to do a lengthy chain of interesting and relatively grindless quests establishing a beachead at the very threshold of the Dark Portal. I won't go into too much detail here but be prepared to hit the ground running as the quests come at you thick and fast. There is about 20 minutes worth of questing, involving commandeering an enormous tank from the enemy and using it to halt the Iron Horde's advance into Azeroth, and your eventual flight from the scene, with the armies of Hellscream in hot pursuit. These story establishing quests involve both Horde and Alliance, but once you have escaped on the boat, the factions go their separate ways. Shadowmoon Valley and Garrisons. Note I can only give the Alliance perspective from now on, having gone this far on both my Shaman and Hunter, so I would be interested in hearing from any Horde players doing the beta what their thoughts are on Frostfire Ridge. The all-new, all-singing, all-dancing Shadowmoon Valley is new from the soil up, gone are the barren hills, gone are the massive pools of fel snot and cranky demons and serpent people. Neither Illidan nor the Burning Legion have made their mark here, instead it's rolling plains, forested areas made darker by a thick canopy, and beach and low lying areas replete with Zangarmarsh sized fungi. Beasts and monsters abound in this area, and the hunting is good. I will only touch lightly on garrisons, as there is still a lot to be rolled out (Level cap is 92 at time of writing) and my garrison, though crowded with NPC's, is still looking a bit spartan. The first thing you do upon arriving in Shadowmoon Valley is establish your garrison, the quest chain for this is mercifully short and sweet, and your own personal space is up and running in no time, it's a huge daily quest hub, for those that like that sort of thing, and your followers are really easy to aquire, in the space of a few hours I had acquired 4 of them, though the mechanics for the missions and gathering is, at time of writing, horribly, horribly broken. That's all from the beta for now. Anyone have any questions about the beta I will check back on this thread from time to time, and add to it when and where I can. Until then, see you out there.Torchsong2 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Experienced 569 Fury Warrior LF Raid Guild Hey everyone who reads this post ;) I'm LF a guild currently raiding H SoO. I've just got back from a 8 month break and ready to get things rolling again. After acquiring an ilvl of 569 before quiting those 8 months ago, if that means anything xD. Currently experienced in 7/14H fights Available Wednesday, Friday, Sunday and Monday. Message me in game or post here for further info. Cheers Peeps!Imgonatank5 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 [A] <Darkness Within> (10/14 H) Recruiting In anticipation of mythic raiding [A] <Darkness Within>’s weekend raid team (10/14 H) is currently recruiting 1 tank, healers and DPS of all kinds for Warlords of Draenor. Currently we are running one weekend 10 man; however, we are looking for people to become kith and kin for mythic raiding. With a new expansion people change mains so at this stage anything is open. We are interested in the player more so than the toon. And yes, Virginia, your friends are welcome too! Darkness Within was founded in 2008 on the US Kirin Tor server: now on US Aerie Peak server as of May 2014. Weekend teams raid Saturday through Monday from 5:00PM until 8:00PM (PST). Our group thrives on cooperation and competition, while working towards common goals. You must be 18 or older. To read about us, apply directly or see additional raids and times http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ Contact Information: Quarky - Weekend Raid Leader (Quarky#1867) Alexiya - Officer (Lizzy#1553) Durly - Recruitment (Durlock#2850) Greymatter - Officer (Greymatter#1883) Setlo - GM (Setlo#1250) We look forward to hearing from you.Quarky0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 570 Mage LF Raiding Guild Hey guys, I'm looking to enter the raid scene and secure a solid core position for WoD progression. I have no issue with realm/faction transferring. Hopefully looking to raid 3 nights a week. I will be unavailable on Friday and Saturday. Any other nights can work. EDIT: Preferred raid times are anywhere between 7:30PM and 12:30AM (GMT+10). My current progression is only 10/14 N SoO. Feel free to add Yamask#6406 for a chat.Yamask9 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Bushido Project LF healer for H.Siege Thurs Hi there, The Bushido Project are a healer down for Heroic Siegecrafter this Thursday if you're free and would like to come along. We have him at 49% and will be pushing for the kill. Must have vent and be geared/experienced as needed. Welcome to roll on any loot (including tier/warforged). Give me a shout at Lyconah#1771 if interested. We'll be raiding from 7 pm to 10 pm. Ly.Lyconah0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 [H] LF 9pm AEST onwards+ Guild I've just returned to WoW in prep for WoD, due to work I would like to join a guild that raids and hopefully plans on raiding AEST 9pm onwards. Are there any Aus guilds that raid this late?Kuroshinto0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 [A] Selling cmode gold runs - 12k each Alliance Saurfang - cmode gold, 12k gold per instance. After getting whispers from people about 10 times a week asking if we sell cmode gold carries...... we've decided to get some people together and start doing so. So yes... we do sell cmode gold's now. As it's something of a spare time thing, we'll only be committing to 1 run at a time ( more if we're available to do so, but no promises ). So we won't be doing any "run me through all 9 right now plz!" at this point sorry. We'll provide you with invis pots if required, and give you some basic instructions throughout the instance. For most of the instances your dps won't be 100% required, though a couple of the instances can get a little tight trying to 4man it, so any dps you can help contribute will make the runs quicker and easier for all. There's a reasonable expectation that you're not going to go full retard and pull random mobs and stand in fires etc, but we don't expect top performance or optimized gear from people. Just follow simple instructions, use your invis pot when you're told to, and attack the stuff we're attacking. If/when we have people online to do some cmode runs, I'll ask in trade first. Then throw up a broadcast in friends list. So add me ( EvoV#1446 ) if you're interested and pst me if you see me broadcasting a slot for cmode gold runs.Evovlol0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 WTS [First Mate Hat] One [First Mate Hat] for sale on Saurfang. This hat is one of, and arguably THE best hat you can obtain for a pirate transmog or RP set. Contact me on Hellicit (Alliance) either by in game mail or via pst. This can also be put on the cross faction AH if you are looking to be a sexy pirate blood elf or orc.Hellicit0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 WTS Shadowmourne rewards WTS Shadowmourne rewards, Tabard of the Lightbringer (WIll have to be a strong offer, I want to keep this one) Jaina's Locket Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger PST in-game or add battle-tag PajamaSam#1819Windwalker1 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 [A] Standard Nerds (8/14HM) LF Ranged DPS Howdy all, Standard Nerds is a 10-man Alliance raiding guild on Saurfang. We're looking for experienced ranged DPS to join our raid team who are ready for Hard Mode progression. In particular we are looking for either of the following classes - Mage Shadow Priest Warlock Boomkin Other ranged classes will be considered, so please feel free to enquire within! :) Details about us – • Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday 8-11pm Server Time • Progression: 8/14 HM SoO • Website: standardnerds.enjin.com We are looking for the following qualities in our raiders – • Raiders with knowledge of their class, abilities and boss encounter mechanics. • Characters that are fully gemmed and enchanted as best as possible. • Committed members who are progression focused while not at the expense of having a good time. • Good punctuality and attendance to raids. If you are looking for a guild where having a good time is as important as progression, than hit us up! The more Nerds the merrier :) Apply at standardnerds.enjin.com or speak to Kelthos, Izzyy or Throatslit in game.Kelthos9 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 WTS [Living Fluid] Battle pet lvl 1 live id: jewdestroyer#1670 (don't ask) Only taking gold, must be alliance. Pst offers.Vallaylan0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 WTB Alliance Challenge Gold I'm too lazy to try finding a group to do this with properly so if anyone wants to make quick gold - im buying challenge gold!Tripletd0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 579 Frost / 565 Blood LF Guild + 2 alts ^^ 10/14 HM Experience, 9/14 HM Tanking experience. 552 Resto Druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/valakor/simple 558 Mage http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/keiothan/simple Add ingame for a chat: mythgray914#1391Mytholaian1 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 WTB 9/9 Gold Challenges Horde Looking for people who are willing to do this.Sovereign0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 8, 2014 Prot Paladin looking for SoO clears Hey guys, I'm looking for a group to raid with until WoD, I am not looking for a new guild. Battle tag: Nayrahl#1659Nayrahl0 Jul 8, 2014
Jul 7, 2014 565 Hpal LF SoO10 NOW Siege bugged our raid, now im looking for one tonight so idont waste a raid night, am 1/14 heroic , and 14/14 norm, saved @ Galakras atm, but will go from anywhere after that just pst me in game nicko#1242Baconofswag0 Jul 7, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 WTB Darkmoon Fair Decks Yu'lon / Tigers Buying Darkmoon fair decks / completed relic for 3.5k or buying individual cards for 200g each. (Serp / Tiger only ones i need though ) Pm me in game if you have something to sellBigdumbidiot0 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 Ominous vs Paragons Of The Klaxxi (25 Heroic) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTHUwZ--0joSynli2 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 WTT DMF Decks Hey, I'm wanting to trade DMF Decks for 100 - 150g to trade in for rep during the upcoming DMF, after which I'll give you the card. So you get ~100g + Card, and I get rep. Message/mail in game preferably. Edit: WordzJack2 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 Cereal Killer recruiting! Hey there! Cereal Killer is currenting recruiting for 10man normals, We are a small friendly guild that just wants to down bosses and have a fun time with no drama. We are currently seeking a tank (non warrior), 1 MDPS, and 2 RDPS. Only requirement is 530+ ilvl, if you think a quiet raiding guild is for you, maybe Cereal Killer is the home for you. For further information post ingame =) Thanks all.Tóast0 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 4, 2014 <PandaLand> Is recruiting for 10m Normals <PandaLand> Is recruiting for 10m normals. We are looking for 1 Tank (preferably Pally or Warrior), 2 healers and possibly a DPS. If you are interested please reply to this post or Mail Garruth, Fixis or Lauril in game :) Thanksyou - GarruthGarruth0 Jul 4, 2014
Jul 2, 2014 warrior tank LF guild for heroic's I am curretly looking for a strong heroic raiding guild, ilvl 573. i am 5/14 heroic SoO. happy to trail for alittle with a guild, send me a in game message if you wish. i am also interesting in gearing up a druid tank and pally tank if needed for raids.Cptnsmith0 Jul 2, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 [A]Collusion 10 Man We are a small friendly guild our current raid team is 14/14n it was 1/14hm but we lost a few ppl so i dropped it back. atm we are seeking: :1 raid ready tank pref warr/paly/monk :1 raid ready dps (classes with raid cooldowns are preffered 555+ preffered but will look at 550 also add me in game or reply on here splashy#1962Splashy2 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 29, 2014 WTB Challenge mode Gold 9/9 Horde Howdy, I'm wondering if there are any people doing CM carries, I know Dark used to, but I don't see him on anymore.Brewmaiden1 Jun 29, 2014
Jun 28, 2014 WTS Tabard of the Lightbringer pst ingameOctavios1 Jun 28, 2014
Jun 27, 2014 WTS Audio File of Robdragon Sleeping Offer.Jack1 Jun 27, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 536 Assassination Rogue looking for a Guild I'm currently in the market for an active and fun raiding guild. While I don't consider myself a casual, I am very active in college at the moment and my schedule will be roughly 9am-6pm for school, so I'm looking for evening raiding -- nothing hardcore or requiring a lot of time. Maybe two times a week for three hours at most. Currently 536 ilevel an Assassination spec. I also have a 549 Blood DK named Carnage on the server, but I would prefer to play my Rogue. Evening raiding would be perfect if anyone needs a skilled Rogue that has played since classic. ...so yeah...I guess that's it... ~ZZelliaind1 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 Need a DPS Guild in Progress is looking for a skilled dps that can fill a core position in our raid team. As we are progressing through Heroics a 565ilvl is preffered. Raid nights are Wed 8-11 and Thursday 8.30-11.30. We are currently 3/14H but also full clear each week. Preffered classes are DK, Rogue, Feral, Boomy but all applicants will be considered. For more info contact me in game Soulus#1918Thermic0 Jun 26, 2014