Sep 2 Looking for buddies! Just started playing on this server and looking for friends and a friendly casual guild to finish some content with. Still on my way of leveling and hopefully will be able to find companions to do dungeons and such in the future. PM me :DCherar2 Sep 2
Sep 1 [A] <Supernatural Playthings> looking for all Who We Are Supernatural Playthings, SP for short, is a guild that I've wanted to put together for a while now. I haven't had time up until recently to dedicate the time required to start the guild, but I feel now that I do. SP is a guild where people can come together and have a good time. I'm not looking to create a huge monolith sized guild, only a small one to tackle difficult content while enjoying others company. Where we will start in Legion Initially, I want to start small and recruit others for Mythic/Challenge Mode dungeons in Legion, however, if the member pool swells enough, and the interest is there within the guild consensus, we will be continuing onto clearing Raid content as well. My goal in the end will be to create an environment where we can clear content easily while not making World of Warcraft a second--and often times more stressful--job. We pay $15 a month (more in some cases) to have a good time, not to have to dedicate an exorbitant amount of time to a game in which we don't enjoy--often times in classes that we don't enjoy either. Raid Composition If we continue on to raiding, I want to ensure that others play the classes they enjoy while still maintaining good raid composition in order for us to clear content with ease. I would rather not have to force others to play a position or class that they don't enjoy as much due to requiring a battle rez here or miscellaneous perk there. However, if required I will ask for volunteers to take up those positions. No one will be forced into a role they don't feel comfortable doing. Mythic+ Dungeon/Raid Times Supernatural Playthings is based around the GMT+10 time zone. Below are what we are currently looking to begin doing along with their hour blocks: Mythic+ Dungeons Friday 7pm - 9pm (Server Time) Saturday 7pm - 9pm (Server Time) The schedule for raids will be similar if the interest is there within the guild and there are enough people wanting to raid, however, the length will be out to 10pm instead of 9pm and a clean up day on Sunday from 7-9pm will be added as well if required. We are looking for a second Mythic+ group as well so if you're interested please check us out. What we expect out of our members A big thing about me is respect. If you respect your guildmates and really only want to have a good time with like-minded people, then there truly will be no issues whatsoever. This is just a game after all. While I believe the above wholeheartedly, there are a few guidelines I'd like to put in place. -Be prepared for Mythic dungeons and Raids--when applicable. Ensure that you have food, flasks, and potions. These items will be provided on a first serve basis through the guild bank every now and then but you are expected to bring your own buff food/flasks and potions. -Everyone is entitled to their opinions. If someone has a differing opinion than you do, agree to disagree and move on. Remember, like the song goes R.E.S.P.E.C.T.[/li] -Class leaders are present within the guild. These members know their classes inside and out. If you need help with your class and are unable to improve your DPS, tanking, or healing, please speak with them.[/li] -Lastly, officers are there to assist in disputes or arguments and with things of a less critical nature such as retrieving things from the guild bank for use. If you need help, please ask them first. If they are unable to help you, they'll refer the issues to myself. Summary In summary, and really TL;DR, I want to start a guild where others have fun and can take down content while enjoying themselves without making World of Warcraft a second job. If you're interested in helping me build a guild such as this, reply here or you can contact me at Zelliaind#1883 on Bnet. -ZEverglaives8 Sep 1
Aug 29 3 raiders looking for new raiding guild background All three of us have been raiding together since Cata. From here we continued raiding throughout MoP and WoD. One of us was the GM of a server first illidan kill guild which remained together until halfway through WoD. The guild remained competitive throughout with all of us playing a role within the guild. After being burnt out from constant raiding we decided to put WoW on hold and focus on other aspects of life although still remained friends regularly playing other games together. We are now looking for a new guild to join and don't want to lead a guild as it detracted from the overall experience of raiding and playing the game. Who we are We are all in our 20's and after being mates for some time have developed our own sense of warped humour. Saying that we know when to shut up and listen and focus on the task ahead. We are all full time workers with two of us doing shift work. This may impact on raiding times due to night shifts although we will be playing the same roles so that if one is not able to make it the other can cover that role. classes We are looking at playing elemental shaman (can play enahance if preferred)/resto Demon hunter or prot paladin tank which ever is required Holy/disc priest. We also have 100 of every class and given the right choice might possibly play that. We will be aiming at being max level quickly and effectively and aiming at being raid ready when they are released. We come as a trio, we still regularly play other games and we do wish to raid together to keep this going. We aren't looking for anything super hardcore but still wish to do progression as it is a big factor as to why we raid. If you feel like you could fit us in your guild please add my battle tag Untainted#1209 and message me for any further questions or if you think we would be a good fit for your raid group.Untainted1 Aug 29
Aug 27 DH LF guild gone make it short and sweet looking to start raiding again in legion was raiding in wod till i left but coming back and need a semi serious guild give us a msg on wow best raid times for me everyday at 5pm server time btag: joshyherb#1658Dudeidh1 Aug 27
Aug 26 [A] LF Friday/Saturday Raiding Guild Hello, I am looking for a guild to raid with on Fridays and Saturdays due to my work hours and family. I play both Boomchicken and Hunter. V/R, ShiftsterShiftster0 Aug 26
Aug 26 Looking for Horde Guild I am looking for a horde guild for Legion that is pretty active and that raids but accepts casuals. My main requirement is that the guild uses Vent actively outside of raid groups socially. I am not particularly interested in much raiding but I may sometimes do it. Send me an in game mail if you are interested :)Foxfoe0 Aug 26
Aug 25 [H]<Moist> - Barthilas 13/13M LFM Legion! Moist's goal is to defeat Mythic content while maintaining an enjoyable, approachable raiding environment, we also have a high standard set to ensure full attendance and progression. <Moist> is aiming for higher progression in Legion and is looking to bolster the roster leading up to the next expansion. The guild is currently recruiting skilled players to crack into the top 10 for raiding guilds on Barthilas. Information: Current Progression: 13/13M HFC (Archimonde kill - May 4, 2016) WoW Progress: Mythic Archimonde Kill Video: Current server rank: 17 Realm: Barthilas Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Loot Council + Suicide Kings Voice Platform: Mumble Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Optional voted night - Sunday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Raiding Requirements: - Play using a stable computer and Internet connection. - Be online and ready 15 minutes prior to the raid. - Communicate efficiently over Mumble when necessary. - Research and participate in discussion for raid strategies; utilise class resources. - Able to accept responsibility for your actions/mistakes & take constructive criticism. - Have fun and be able to fit in with the raid group. Recruitment: - Tank: (Exceptional players considered) - Healer: Holy Paladin, Disc / Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk - DPS: Hunter, Havoc Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Mage Contact: Add Sollaar#6990 to your for more information! Thank you for your time <MOIST> - BarthilasSollaar9 Aug 25
Aug 23 Any Perth Players? Hey there, myself and a few fellow raiders were wondering if there are any Perth raiders/guilds raiding or planning on raiding in Legion? Looking for around 1am server time starts and go for a few hours, Thanks, Grak.Grakbrez1 Aug 23
Aug 22 LF Guild (Guild Found Thanks!) 6/13M Feral druid looking for a casual-ish guild, after a long break my partner and I are looking to raid again in Legion on Saurfang Horde. Looking for a guild that at least completed some mythic fights, because if you haven't you will drive me insane, I mean that in the nicest way possible :) Why A Casual Guild? because reasons, mostly RL. Nope: Will not raid after 11pm. Will not raid before 6pm. Will not put up with abuse of power within guilds. Will not cause drama. Will not derp in chat during a raid. Yes!: Will come to raids ahead of raid time. Will know all fights in the raid. Will have food, flask, potion, bis gem/chants and talents. Will be able to follow instructions. Will do achievement/mount runs. Will insult self for screw ups more then anyone else could...Kitzie1 Aug 22
Aug 22 Top 3 best of class/spec pvp on server? Format: [Spec] - #1, #2, #3 ie. Rogue - Sub - Nuts, Uthred, xxx go!Wowimawesome267 Aug 22
Aug 19 Wipe it Up Guild LF Raiders <Wipe it Up> - Alliance Saurfang From the Guild that bought you the following ads on Trade Chat... "Most Raiders believe to progress it's skill>ilevel>looks. Here at Wipe It Up we know it's looks>ilevel>skill. So come join the best looking raid team on Saurfang." "Are you tired of the same old guild dramas, then leave and join <Wipe It Up>. Help us create some new ones here." "Are you tired of guilds advertising in trade chat. Help to reduce the number of Guild ads on server by joining ours." We are recruiting to fill our Raid Roster for Legion. Our members are a mix of returning players who have raided together in other xpacs and other guilds. We are for the most part a mix of mature working professionals who cant quite let go of raiding. We will be maintaining a small to mid size guild for players dedicated to raids and achieves. We are seeking a Shammy Heals, and some more Rdps to fill out of raid roster for Legion. Our raid nights are Wednesday & Thursday 8-11 pm server time. If you have a sense of humour, want to raid and maintain a life, then reply to me here, or hit me up in game. Shallal.Shallal0 Aug 19
Aug 18 [H] Druid/pally heals LF legion guild Ideally looking for a guild with NZ friendly times, not a kiwi myself but the earlier times suit me. Current experience 5/13 mythic on a holy palaldin, having stopped raiding regularly since January this year. Previous exp on various alts: 1010H brf , 7/7H hm, pre mythic 9/14H SoO, 7/13H ToT. HFC Logs for my Hpally: Availability: 4-10pm server time, any day of the week, although if running Fri/Sat night, can't guarantee 100% attendance (will still be 80%+). I do have a social life occasionally. Times not negotiable. if you raid later than the times above, please don't spam this thread. Looking to play a Resto druid or a Holy paladin, although i also have a 100 resto shaman or holy priest i might be willing to main. Looking to heal full time, my dps is terrible so if your looking for a switch heals/dps combo, i'm not it. Battletag: Ghostdog#123649 if you want to have a chat, thanks for reading.Doomkins0 Aug 18
Aug 18 LF legion raid guild im looking for a guild to join for raiding in legion im not very experianced in wod i got halway though normal hfc im currently a lvl 100 ret/prot pally on hordeKreil1 Aug 18
Aug 17 LF Raiding Guild. Hello all as the title says im looking for a raiding guild to join for legion, it has been awhile since i last did hardcore raids WotLK and Vanilla where my most active but i have atleast some experience across all expansions. Im a flexable player and can play any of my toon in whatever spec to best suit the guild. Currently i have at Lv 100 Warlock, Priest and Demon Hunter with a Death Knight at Lv 98 so i can cover melee,range DPS, Heals and Tank. I make mistakes and defiantly not perfect if i make a mistake and its explained to me i can learn and continue. I dont expect to be carried and nor do i want to, i understand that i will get gear when it is my turn. Im on the Saurfang server and am looking for an aussie guild playing as horde.Syrasha3 Aug 17
Aug 16 Looking for friends Hello everyone. Few days ago i came back to play WoW and now i'm looking for a friends to play together. Do quests, dungeons, farm as well. Last time i played on MoP and many things is new for me. So if you would like to play together that's would be great. Thank you. Have a good day.Amonika3 Aug 16
Aug 15 Elegent destruction-Saurfang Hey All We are an older guild with a lot of members but we are looking to bolster our raid team back into full heroic clearing with potential for mythic's again. We have a working Teamspeak and will be looking at raiding twice a week with raid nights to be determined by the group as a whole closer to the release of the raiding tier, we will be raiding on AEST time If you are interested ADD me BTAG Eiycon#1127 Thanks for taking the time to read this :) Regards.Rägnär2 Aug 15
Aug 14 WTS Rhinestone Sunglasses They are currently on the auction house selling for 30k.Tialdra1 Aug 14
Aug 14 -Ajantis- selling Mythic HFC! Details Ajantis are currently selling Mythic HFC Achievements/loot. We offer a variety of packages however if you want something more specific please contact a Officer and they’d be more than happy to work out pricing on a case by case basis – we will always offer the best prices on Saurfang, all prices are considered negotiable. To schedule a run or ask questions you can either PM me here or contact an Officer in game, or by in game mail. Price List: Lower Floor - 150K Gold Upper Floor - 250K Gold Mannoroth - 125K Gold Archimonde (no mount) - 300K Gold 13/13M Clear - 750K Gold M Archi + Mount - 1,000K+ Gold M Blackhand + Mount - 200K Gold Notes: - Sales are done from Wed 7:30pm-12am. - Deposit of 20% is required. Full payment before starting the run is also required. - The deposit will be put towards the payment and will be held if you miss the run. We will attempt to reschedule if you happen to miss the run. - We do accept TCG mounts/items as alternatives to gold. - All loot including tier tokens are yours, this excludes major WF upgrades (trinkets/weapons) for raiders. - Buyers do not have to do anything on the fight, beyond suiciding if required (only needed on a few fights). Why buy from Ajantis? We are an established guild who has been doing this for a long time. We have sold many mounts/achievements on this server during Cataclysm/Mists of Pandaria and delivered exactly what the buyer wanted in each and every sale run we have done. Do you sell other packages? Yes, we're willing to sell multiple bosses and can offer a small discount based upon how many you buy. Do you accept gold/other items from cross-realm? Yes, we will accept gold from any Oceanic realm. Items are up for debate, whisper an officer to discuss that. We prefer Horde, but will accept Alliance gold. BNet: Reterino#1629 - Whisper: Stewart, Han, or ReterinoReterino21 Aug 14
Aug 14 to the dreadlords in orgrimmar STOP HAVING FUN STOP JUST STOP NO ONE SAID YOU COULD HAVE FUN ON MY PVE SERVER STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!Deeboy1 Aug 14
Aug 13 [H] Dauntless 13/13H LF DPS Hello forum dwellers! <Dauntless> is a group of amazing misfits from all different walks of WoW! We were established once the au servers came into play. We're all comedic geniuses but with our main focus on having fun with great people, whilst also kicking some butt! Elistest's/drama lama's need not apply. Most members have a vast raiding experience from all expansions so you're in capable hands. In WoD we cleared all Heroic content (placed 19th server) & took a break in January at the end of HFC. Now we're looking to recruiting anyone interested in raiding/joining our little raiding family in Legion. If you're interested in raiding with us contact Iesha (iesha#1175) in game. Raid Times Wednesday & Thursday : 730PM - 11PM Server Time. Thanks! (:Zinbank32 Aug 13
Aug 11 [A]<Storm Hammer> (13/13M 2 nights) The basics: • 20 man Alliance guild • Based on Saurfang • 13/13 M HFC • Raid times: Twice weekly - Monday & Wednesday, 8-11pm EST (server time +10 GMT) • Website: We are looking for: • Skilled and committed raiders; • Exceptional raid awareness; • Maturity, punctuality and 80% + attendance; • Knowledge of class played; and • Fully gemmed/enchanted. Currently Seeking: • Mage • Boomkin We are currently looking for the roles listed above but will consider exceptional players or applications from social members. We are a small, stable guild (7 years old) run by experienced officers, with a great group of mature, friendly raiders with a down to earth approach to raiding. If this sounds like the place you want to be you can contact Enchy (enchy040#1882), myself (Lilliaath#6649), Adal (Adal#11409), Ucci (Ucci83#1339) or visit to apply.Lilliaath1 Aug 11
Aug 8 <Daemonic> LF 1 Range for Prog kills <Daemonic> is looking for 1 range for Progression Kills in 10 man SoO, Currently 10/14 would require a Boomy or Lock as range.. Need to available for Wednesday and Monday 7:30 till 10:30 and can go past it for progression.... pst ilvl and exp to Urhlypopenes, Cantaa or Zots. Thanks...:DUrhlypopenes2 Aug 8
Aug 5 [H] LF Semi-casual raid guild Hey there, I'm going to be raiding 2 nights a week in my main guild, but I am looking for a Casual and social raid guild with an active and friendly community over on Horde. Main reason being I want to play both factions, see both stories and be active on both sides. My main guild is alliance so ideally, the right guild will be a Horde guild. I'm looking for a semi-casual raid spot, this can be a casual fill spot, or a permanent place on your team. I am a competitive player, and I will be pushing for Mythic content in my main guild, I am not necessarily looking to run two seperate Mythic raids, so Heroic clear will be my cut off point. My progression in HFC was 6/13M within the time we were raiding Hellfire Citadel. I am able to raid any days apart from Fridays and Sundays, and would realistically only be interested in 2 day p/w guilds. I can fill most roles, but I excel at the following classes and would be happy to play them: Death Knight, Shaman, Druid. I would also be happy to learn and play these classes, though I don't have any formal raid experience with them: Rogue, Warlock, Monk (WW), Priest(Shad/Holy), Mage. Feel free to leave your Btag here, or add Aivera#1679Aivera0 Aug 5
Aug 5 Looking for Mongolian players Title says it all. Looking for Mongolian players who want to party up. Maybe do some raiding.Arxian2 Aug 5
Aug 4 Trade G looking to trade barth horde gold 80k for saurfang horde gold. destructo#6889Bezerkor0 Aug 4
Jul 29 WTB Enchanted Throium Breasplate Looking for a blacksmith with the recipe for Have all of the mats and will tip generously.Aarkken0 Jul 29
Jul 27 [Ominous] 13/13 Mythic HFC Ominous is an established Saurfang PvE and PvP guild. We are currently recruiting any exceptional players to join our Mythic Raiding Team. We strive to provide: A relaxed but progressive raid environment Like minded players to converse and spend your game time with Currently Recruiting: Any Exceptional players Raid Times Wed: 7.30pm - 11pm AEST Thu: 7.30pm - 11pm AEST Sun: 7.30pm - 11pm AEST Apply on our website! Feel free to contact Evov (EvoV#1446) or myself FeelMyDots (FeelMyDots#1939) in game.Feelmydots48 Jul 27
Jul 24 Looking to buy H Archi for Mount Hey guys, im looking to buy a Heroic Archimonde kill for the mount. Please add on Bnet to discuss - Stuch#1201Mudknuckle0 Jul 24
Jul 23 Let that be a lesson to the Alliance scum! On 23/07/16 from 5:30 - 7:00 pm the Horde laid waste to the pathetic Alliance weaklings. Goldshire became a ruthless domain of the unstoppable Horde. Let it be known, any Alliance who wander to the Jasperlode Mine will meet a swift demise. From this day forth the Jasperlode Mine is Horde territory. (The new home of the Horde) (Peasant Alliance being decimated)Wombtickler5 Jul 23
Jul 19 Calling all Harry Potter fans Dear Reader, We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts Guild of Witchcraft and Wizardy! Hi everyone, I just created a new guild for little Professor Trelawney here and I am inviting anyone and everyone with a love for Harry Potter to come and join me in the awesomeness of belonging in a Harry Potter themed guild :D Will most likely set up a raid group once this alt gets to 100. My main is 10/10n 8/10h BRF atm. However it's really just a casual guild for awesome people to have fun, chat, maybe do mog runs and pvp if you feel like it. Contact me here, in-game or via Kitty#6795 if you wanna join Hogwarts! :)xTrelawney1 Jul 19
Jul 19 WTB H Archi - Looking to get moose mount Looking to buy it for two people, max paying is 45K Gold for two people. Add on Battlenet to discuss price/time/date - Seal#11789Zalandar0 Jul 19
Jul 15 *** Enchanted Thorium Breastplate *** Is any blacksmith on this server able to make the Enchanted Thorium Breastplate? Will pay handsomely,Verablade1 Jul 15
Jul 15 Rerolling in Legion Im thinking of going Windwalker in legion for its superior touch of death damage and rolling abilities.Im just interesed in what people are playing in legion.Ruson4 Jul 15
Jul 15 Scamming in the name of <Daybreak> Hello fellow Saurfangians As of late there has been a member of your alliance community strutting around and scamming people out of their hard earned money and portraying as a member of our guild on Frostmourne. Do not be deceived by this false prophet, he has reaped gold into the millions under our banner and we have had enough, through extensive tracking we have found this perpetrator. If you see him posting in your trade chat/general ect about selling mythic hfc, report him straight away There are only three members of our guild that sell on Saurfang for heroic Archimonde kills and these are their Battletags, accept nothing less than said tags listed below. Moe#12911 , VKF#1783, Maestro#11784 Thank you Saurfang and have a good day.Shòck12 Jul 15
Jul 15 LOOKING FOR CASUAL SOCIAL HORDE RAIDING GUILD Hello, I am looking for a horde raiding guild in the realm stormrage that's both casual and social I've never actually raided before though, I've only done a ton of dungeons I'm a level 70 Goblin Assassination Rouge and I've played wow ever since cata, I have tons of good experience in dungeons, I completed 20 dungeon quests on my 4th day of playing but I've done way more than that mind you INFO My talents are, Tier 15: shadow focus Tier 30: Nerve strike Tier 45: Cheat death Tier 60: Shadowstep My stats are, Agility: 394 Attack power: 505 Critical strike: 22.69% Multistrike: 5.00% Haste: +9.57% Versatility: 0.00% Stamina: 337 Health: 12,469 Armor: 161 My choice of poison is Deadly Poison I am fully keybinded and am a mouse turner Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully you'll consider adding me to your guild rosterSlicc4 Jul 15
Jul 15 Transfer Question Hey all, Moved to Melbourne a couple months ago and just trying to get the lay of the land with regard to OC servers. I've been on Zul'jin for a bit when I lived in NA but with Blizzard announcing play in open world across all realms (only reason I stayed on ZJ was to play with my brother) I figured it's time to move to a realm where my latency won't be 240ms+ all the time with the random spikings to to 5000. Looking at PVE realms for Horde and reddit led me to this one and Dath'remar/Khaz'goroth. Just trying to get the thoughts from people :). Thanks in advance!Soulvex8 Jul 15
Jul 13 Tastier US-Saurfang Horde Are Returning! Hello All Tastier are returning for Legion! We are a previous heroic/mythic raiding guild from MoP. We took a break for WoD and are back for Legion. We are a team who loves to have fun, help each other, socialise a lot but are also skilled raiders seeking progression. If this interests you then hit me up in game or add my btag! Raid Hours: Wed/Thurs 8-11pm ST (AEST GMT+10) Currently Recruiting --------------------------------------- Hunter - Medium Mage - High Rogue - High WW Monk - Medium Enh Shaman - High Resto Druid - High --------------------------------------- Add me on Tranq#1294 if you are interested. Thank You!Tranquill3 Jul 13
Jul 11 Guild in Progress - Reformed and recruiting! Guild in Progress is looking to reform for legion. The plan is to raid 1 night a week and progress through heroic content at a reasonable pace with no intention of raiding Mythic (Monday or Wednesday at this point, neg.). We may raid 2 nights at the beginning of the expansion until the hype dies down. We will focus on maintaining a strong 10 man roster and enjoy the good quality banter we enjoyed back in MoP. We're currently taking expressions of interest from experienced raiders who don't have the time or can't make the commitment to raid multiple times a week but still want to experience fresh content at a decent pace. If this sounds like a fit for you or If you're in a simular situation with a number of people returning feel free to contact Bear or myself via Bnet. -Oped Oped#1371 Bear#13774Oped0 Jul 11
Jun 30 Deleted DeletedJásmíne0 Jun 30
Jun 29 arms warrior LF guild saurfang arms 726 ilvl 13/13 H and 3/13 M looking for guild that have at least 13/13 H hfc or Mythic achvmnts add me up syots#1701Syots2 Jun 29
Jun 27 Tank LF Guild for legion Hey there, I am a past mythic raider with a ton of experience going back to vanilla. Want to come back into raiding after being casual since blackrock. Add Whittz0r#1451 for more info. I will be playing a prot paladin in legion or guardian druid havent picked yet. I can raid now if needed to try out but my ilvl isnt the highest. Thanks.Elunafall0 Jun 27
Jun 20 [A] WTS Lord/Lady of War Suntanis and crew are now selling the Lady/Lord of War title on Frostmourne US! **Note that Oceanic/US realms are compatible for the coliseum. **This is the link to our 'main' sales post on the Achievement forums <> Alliance side only, asking price is 80k per person We generally run Friday night AEST 9pm-12am. As a 'guide', NY is 14 hours behind AEST time. So a 9pm start for us on Friday night, will be a 7am start on a Friday morning in NY. Work out the appropriate time that suits you from that. Alternatively, use <> to work it out yourself. You will get the Feat of Strength achievement called: The Last of Us which can be found at - While completing this quest you will also complete: Fight, Kill, Salute! which can be found at - This quest gives you 500 Conquest Points, 1000 Apexis Crystals, Champion's Spoils. Requirements - It is important you have these: Level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum (Garrison building.) 300 to 700 Broken Bones. (Gained by killing the opposite faction in Draenor). Awards from winning the event: Lord/Lady of War Title Carries Alliance Flag of Victory Warlord's Flag of Victory Unleashed Mania (not 100% drop chance) 1,500 Conquest Points 1,000 Apexis Crystals Coliseum Champion's Spoils (Which contain flags and items listed above). Whisper me or send me an in-game mail with your battle tag to get put on the list, as these are ran one day a week currently (possibly more days depending on demand). If you're alliance on another server and need the service, you're more than welcome to join us. You will be able to pay via pets of value, or, if you have gold on an Oceanic server, we do accept gold on any Oceanic realm. **Note - If you decide to use pets as payment for the sale, please ensure that the value of the pets are equal to 85-90k on Frostmourne. You can use this link to find out their current value <>. Please ensure when checking their value, you go off the MEAN value, as it is calculated over 12 days, not current, or median. If you are interested in buying this, please add my battle tag Sevrance#1633. Thanks once again, Suntanis and crew.Suntanis0 Jun 20
Jun 19 Vanilla healer seeks people to heal. Hey guys. I played from Vanilla --> Cata, took a break until a little while ago. did 2 full wings of Naxx in 'nilla as a healer, Killed Illidan server first, killed LK HC 25 server first, blah blah. Not sure how active Saurfang is, but I am a pretty decent player looking for a guild to raid with until Legion hits (and then continue raiding once we are max level).Treeriffic0 Jun 19
Jun 13 <Drafted>-frostmourne 12/13M is recruiting! <Drafted> 12/13M is recruiting core raiders to strengthen our Mythic team roster and push Archimonde. We raid Thursdays and Sundays 8:00pm-12:00am SVT (Australian Eastern Time Zone UTC+10:00). PST for more info. We are looking for players 735+ and of similar experience. add me shishi1993#6733 if you feel you will be an asset to <Drafted> or whisper any officers onlineShish2 Jun 13
Jun 12 WTS Oceanic Nemesis quests Nemesis Quests - Selling Nemesis Quests of all races of the 500 kills for titles (TITLES) - 15-25 minutes (Little Time) - Conducted just outside your Garrison(Little Travel) -Once started can afk ill kill my own Panda (Little effort) Guaranteed best service, best price around Get in contact of me now to gain this awesome service at Zync#1638 and or Zync#11439 as well as telling me the race you need! From Friendly Erzzy Duely noting nemesis quest provide following titles for there faction ------Alliance Nemesis: Death Stalker <Name> the Death Stalker Nemesis: Huojin's Fall <Name>, Huojin's Fall Nemesis: Killer of Kezan <Name>, Killer of Kezan Nemesis: Orcslayer Orcslayer <Name> Nemesis: Slayer of Sin'dorei <Name>, Slayer of Sin'dorei Nemesis: The Butcher <Name> the Butcher Nemesis: Troll Hunter Troll Hunter <Name> -----Horde Nemesis: Draenei Destroyer <Name>, Draenei Destroyer Nemesis: Dwarfstalker <Name> the Dwarfstalker Nemesis: Gnomebane Gnomebane <Name> Nemesis: Manslayer <Name> the Manslayer Nemesis: Scourge of the Kaldorei <Name>, Scourge of the Kaldorei Nemesis: Terror of the Tushui <Name>, Terror of the Tushui Nemesis: Worgen Hunter Worgen Hunter <Name> Criteria to Warlord of Draenor (title) -Nemesis Races -Fight kill Salute Other services of mine -Cm carries -Lord of war -Seller of rare pets!Erzanna0 Jun 12
Jun 12 WTS Lord/Lady of War (ally) Erzanna and my crew are now selling the Lady/Lord of War title on Frostmourne US! We accept gold on all oceanic realms But if US realms must trade of equal value in terms of pets **Note that Oceanic/US realms are compatible for the coliseum. ** <> This is a link to our sales post on Frostmourne. Alliance side only, asking price is 80k per person We generally run Friday night AEST 9pm-12am. In PST time this is about 4am-7am (but double check yourself). easiest way is to check a oceanic realms time You will get the Feat of Strength achievement called: The Last of Us which can be found at - While completing this quest you will also complete: Fight, Kill, Salute! which can be found at - This quest gives you 500 Conquest Points, 1000 Apexis Crystals, Champion's Spoils. Requirements - It is important you have these: Level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum (Garrison building.) 500 to 700 Broken Bones. (Gained by killing the opposite faction in Draenor). Awards from winning the event: Lord/Lady of War Title Carries Alliance Flag of Victory Warlord's Flag of Victory Unleashed Mania (not 100% drop chance) 1,500 Conquest Points 1,000 Apexis Crystals Coliseum Champion's Spoils (Which contain flags and items listed above). Whisper me or send me an in-game mail with your battle tag to get put on the list, as these are ran throughout the week by us. I do accept gold on oceanic realms So if you're alliance on another US server and need the service, you're more than welcome to join us. You will be able to pay via pets of value. **Note - If you decide to use pets as payment for the sale, please ensure that the value of the pets are equal to 85-90k on Frostmourne as we need to recover the 80k from pet value minus the cut too. You can use this link to find out their current value <>. Please ensure when checking their value, you go off the MEAN value, as it is calculated over 12 days, not current, or median. If you are interested in buying this, add my battletag, Zync#1638 and or Zync#11439, Thanks once again, Erzanna and crew.Erzanna0 Jun 12
Jun 12 <Imperial Guard> Recruiting 10/13 H We are looking for people who will mesh well with our raid team and focus more on mechanics rather than how much more dps they pumped out than everyone else. We Raid on Monday and Tuesday nights at 7pm server time till 10PM server. We want people who are very friendly and can also take a joke. We would like to expand our team to 20 members as we build up to the next expansion We are looking for: 2 Healers (one of our healers is leaving due to real life circumstances) 1 Tank (Our other tank has expressed his interest to change role) More Melee DPS More ranged DPS Raid times Monday and Tuesday 7 - 10 Server My battle tag: Milky#1879 (if you would like to contact me through wowMilky4 Jun 12
Jun 10 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10
Jun 8 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. You can also apply at We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve0 Jun 8
Jun 7 [H] <Groupielove> recruiting for Legion! Groupielove (Frostmourne) is current seeking dedicated players to prepare for raiding in Legion. We have cleared up to 4/13M in HFC with a small roster and having to pug has been quite painful. We have consistently been a top rated raiding guild on Frostmourne, until we hit a wall with numbers for Mythic progression. We are looking to fill a solid roster of 15-25 people in preparation for Mythic in Legion. Approx Raid Times (starting early as people are available for trash etc, and potentially going a bit longer if the progress is good, but respect that people have hard limits) Wednesday 7:30pm – 9.30pm Thursday 7:30pm – 9.30pm Sunday 7:30pm – 9.30pm Current recruitment for core team: 1* Tank. Currently have a Druid Tank, looking to fill another permanent spot with someone who can consistently make the times. Alternatively, if you have a tank spec and can offspec DPS and can make the raid most of the time this is also fine. We will be looking to have at least one permanent tank, and 2 other players willing to gear tank as either MS or OS and play as required. 2* Healers. Monk/Shaman ideal. Going into Legion will probably have a H Pally, Disc, R Druid. Ability to play DPS as OS is ideal but not essential. X* DPS. Will take just about any class/spec as DPS. What we expect from you: - An interest in raiding and progressing through difficult content - Use the nominated voice comms (using Discord at the moment) - Be able to put out reasonable DPS for your iLvl - Understand your spec and be working towards maximising your raid contribution - We raid 3 days a week, you should be able to make these nights. - If you are coming to a raid. Be on time for it! - Let an officer know if you cannot make the raid so we can plan ahead Casual raiders are also welcome but loot priority applies to active raiders. We are currently doing a few more social events such as achievement runs and the like on Wednesday nights just to keep active while we are taking a break from raiding. For expression of interest or more details please contact “Jarimu” in game, or reply here.Ductruffe2 Jun 7