Aug 27, 2013 Maitenance Why do blizzard have maitenance during heavy traffic periods for Oceanic Server.. Thats right it doesnt suit american players at this time who might be playing on an oceanic server. MOVE MAITENANCE to 12 or 1 AM EST PETITION All signPhatbush6 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Tuesday Question: Guilty Pleasures I was once asked by a player to expand on what it was that was so appealing about Blizzards Brawlers Guild, appealing to the point where sometimes it was an indulgence at the expense of leveling up other characters or getting any work done either in cyberspace or meatspace. This would be what I define as a guilty pleasure. I should feel bad about it, but I don't. The clinical definition of a guilty pleasure, according to the Oxford Dictionary at least, is "something, such as a film, television programme, or piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard". For example, low budget, cheesy movies or dreadful musicians. And if any proof is needed that this is something we all indulge in from time to time, look at the sudden, wild popularity of the intentionally silly movie Sharknado. Guilty pleasures can appear anywhere, with computers being the metamedium they have become today they often serve as a conduit for such indulgences, but I just want to touch on 3 different forms: Guilty pleasures in real life, guilty pleasures online and guilty pleasures in World of Warcraft. Guilty Pleasure In Real Life. I had to think long and hard about this one, for my distractions are many, but seldom can be referred to as a guilty pleasure. There is a certain brand of spiced tea, called chai, that I really like, but everyone I know who has tried it says it is awful. At nearly six dollars for a tin, I only buy it on special, so it's an infrequent excursion to the boundaries of what I can stand in flavoured teas. Guilty Pleasure Online. Now this one is easy. Karl Pilkington. He is quite possibly the most understated comic genius of his generation and it's all real, he genuinely thinks like that. Watch some of his stuff on youtube if you have the time and only if you don't mind Ricky Gervais cawing at him on occasion. I will leave you with one of my favourite quotes from him about Aesop's Fables: "That's the problem with them fables, they're putting animals together that wouldn't meet. I don't know where a scorpion is knockin' around with a frog." Guilty Pleasure in WoW. Brawlers Guild. One of the best innovations Blizzard has produced for this game, because it really tests yourself and your ability to play your class. Many times have I descended the stairs to that place, to see another player face down on the floor. Then to see him or her rise up and eventually vanquish whatever boss it was they were stuck on, and I think they become better players for it. And the community down there is great too, if you take time to stop and talk to them. So what's your guilty pleasure? Do you even have any? And is it something you share with others? Tell us your story.Torchsong0 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 [H] Burn LF Raiders Burn - (US) Saurfang - 10M Core Raiding Guild - Burn was formed in April 2013 by three World of Warcraft Veterans. These three friends have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King and decided to transfer/Re-roll on Saurfang and form a Core Raiding Guild with the intentions of being competitive in both server and world rankings. The Leader of Burn has the experience of leading a team for two Realm First kills (Sub 300 World Kills) prior to transferring to Saurfang. Raid Times: Wednesday: 8:00-11:00pm [GMT+10] Thursday: 8:00-11:00pm [GMT+10] Monday 8:00-11:00pm [GMT+10] We expect players to be on at least 15minutes prior to Raid. During Progression Raiding we may have extended hours, if members can attend. What We Are Looking For: Burn is looking for mature players to be apart of our core 10M raiding team. If you are an exceptional player and believe you would make a great asset to our team, even if your Class/Spec isn't listed here, please feel free to apply. We are always looking for ways to improve our team. Currently Recruiting: Protection Paladin[Retribution Off-set] Blood Death Knight [Frost/Unholy Off-set] Protection Warrior Frost/Unholy Death Knight Warlock Hunter Shadow Priest Restoration Shaman [Elemental Off-set] Elemental Shaman [Restoration Off-set] Fury/Arms Warrior [Protection Off-set] We are looking for exceptional players, whom can both learn quickly and perform at a high level. DPS/Heals with WoL Rankings will be looked at with greater attention. Requirements: Minimum of 12/12N ToT. [Exceptional players with previous core raiding experience will be considered as well] High Raid-Attendance Working Microphone/Headset. Positive Attitude. Raid Awareness.[li]Able to handle constructive criticism from the Raid Leader and Officers [li]Stable Internet Connection- If you are interested or want more information you can go to or contact myself In-game or by Battle-Tag. Fate#6526Fate9 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 LF raid group hi i am willing to join a raid group that can raid on Fridays and on weekend days I'm a 488 paladin with little experience with ToT but willing to get in and try new things.Pãllãsãures0 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 24, 2013 NOFEAR - Group 2 recruiting Hey guys, on behalf of the core team of G2 i would like to see Who is interested in joining us. We have downed BOT, TOT4W and BWD as a team, and working towards our first FL kill. We are after 1 range dps and perhaps 2 melee dps. Requirements Appropriate gear for your class (if your a dps Dk for example, come to the raid with Dps gear) Gemmed correctly Full enchants (or working towards them at the very least, as they can be expensive) ilvl of 355+ (GS 9000+) Be on time (online at 6:45pm ST, Killing stuff at 7pm, unless stated otherwise) Bring Food buff's, potions, elixar's (On occasion food and flasks will be provided) Be fully repaired Have a vast knowledge of your class What we offer in Group 2 is a Relaxed atmosphere, great bunch of people and experienced raiders that are willing to give a helping hand when needed. We raid Monday 7pm-10pm, Wednesay 7pm-10pm and Sunday 7pm-10pm.. We also raid older cata content to help other G2 raiders with getting their last pieces of gear. So if the above sounds like you, please In game mail me with your intrest and we will take it from there. Have fun and thankyou :).. ShattnerShattner3 Aug 24, 2013
Aug 24, 2013 Have no fear Snokey is here xoxoCinder4 Aug 24, 2013
Aug 23, 2013 Pvp guilds on saurfang? Hi! Been around for a while and my only few friends left are on this server, so I am going to transfer here. Is there any decent pvp guilds at all [H] here?Silkyshadows7 Aug 23, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Tuesday Question: Karma and Luck It may come as a surprise to exactly no one that I am not a great subscriber to anything supernatural, the concept of some invisible force keeping a ledger of all my deeds both good and bad, and doling out punishments and rewards accordingly is something alien to me. I do good things because I have empathy for my fellow humanoid, not because I have to constantly appease some magic sky being or beings for some prize in this life or the next. Oh don't get me wrong, if people want to ascribe something all powerful and intangible to their fortunes, and are happier because of it, then have at it. I can attribute my current state of ambulatory well being to strokes of luck here and there, being at the right place at the right time etc. And in the quietest moments in the wake of these events, sometimes even I have to wonder. None of you have ever met my friend Feral Dave, an extraordinarily gifted man with intelligence and charisma to burn, in another life he could have been a hugely successful televangelist or cult leader, or possibly both. But in this life he is content to sit on his farm in Mount Barker (Western Australia) with his fiancee and deal with the both the blessing and the curse his gifts have foisted upon him. As an avid player of World of Warcraft, I would, on occasion, get a phone call from him (He did not trust emails) regarding what he believed was, in his words, "Truly Going On". At 3pm one rainy Sunday afternoon, I get a phone call. "I worked it out you know" (This was often the way he greeted me in his calls). "You've worked what out Dave?" "The Blizzard Karma Algorithm" He said grandly. Until I met Feral Dave, I could not believe a person could speak in title case. "Okayyyyy" I said, humouring him. "Nah, listen, I been doing a 'sperimint..." "Being nice to people?" I queried. "Yeah...kinda, being nice to people in WoW". "Yes, I gathered that, hence the name" "Yeah anyway, I figgerd it out, it's real, it exists, all you have ta do is be rool nice to people, and Blizzard gets you nice stuff!" He went on to explain, or should I say Davesplain, how he conducted his experiment "over a number of weeks" where he would do one thing a day that was considered altruistic. Including, but not limited to, giving away an item to help someone progress with their profession, or running some low level players through a dungeon a few times, he stopped short of giving away gold, saying that was "too obvious" and that the "karmic algorithm is not easily fooled". This, according to his results, meant a "40 percent net gain in phat loot" in the raids that he undertook during this period. He was never able to reproduce these results in the weeks to follow, but he came convinced that all deeds, fair and foul, were all watched over by this algorithm of loving grace. So are you a helpful player? Do you liken your luck to some Karmic Algorithm, or something else? How have you or your character been affected by outrageous fortune? Tell us your story.Torchsong2 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 WTB Heavy Junkboxes Hi :) I want to buy about 700 Heavy Junkboxes for 20 gold each. Please either message me in game or c.o.d Thanks :DShasham0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 CHRIS <H> is Getting Flexi! Patch 5.4 is just around the corner and CHRIS is rapidly filling with players chomping at the bit to get stuck into guild run LFRs and Flexis. LFRs WHEN: Tuesdays 7.30pm FLEXI RAIDS WHEN: Thursdays 7.30pm If you would like to join the team hit up Cubezz, Deszilla, Psychedelic or Spacedruid in game or head on over to our website The CHRIS recruitment drive will close once the social team has sufficient players and all future players will need to app through our website. Time is running out to join one of the servers most super awesome guilds!Spacedruid0 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 Horde or Alliance? What is the larger side on this realm?Octavianj1 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 WTS [Savage Raptor] Accepting offers, min 60k Hello, I'm selling a [Savage Raptor] worth $80 USD. Accepting any offer over 60k gold. Thank-you.Demønhands3 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 so long! Hi, just here to say bye Saurfang (and WoW altogether). IT HAS BEEN FUN :D Cheers, Your friendly neighbourhood farmer.Whoops1 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 RIP IaC - RIP Zuzum You will be missed. Especially Zuzum ily.Potato19 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 WTS RFC runs Selling ragefire chasm runs. 500k + 5 spectral tigers and/or your virginity if available. Thanks. EDIT: you will also need to be geared. despite my MLG skills i can not run ragefire chasm by myself.Drumaajin0 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 haaaaaaaaaaaay saurfanz asl @@@??~~~```Drumaajin2 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 [H] Legacy Recruiting for Group 2 Currently preparing for 5.4 and looking to make a second group. Looking for progressive members for this group with at least 12/12N exp. ( not required but preferred) We will be running ToT N/H until 5.4 release to get the group solid in time for the patch. Currently all spots open. Raid Times 6PM-9PM ST Monday-Thursday ST PST in Game during raid times or visit www.legacy-saurfang.wowstead.comSaico0 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 ~Ravage~ Ravage Is recruiting new members to fill its ranks and soon its raid positions. Currently we are still leveling our guild and hope to recruit dedicated members to play instrumental roles in what promises to be a strong and thriving guild! Were a casual group of players intent on enjoying the game to the fullest. Guild leadership comes from Vanilla Hard Core raiding background and in trying to tone things down we welcome players from all walks of the game. Be you retiring from Hard Core, new to 90 or new to the game, all aspects welcome! Myself and my officers look to help the up and coming, work with those needing assistance and understand that rank does not make you all knowing and powerful and enjoy learning new things from those with different experience. Building a guild does not happen overnight and we need players who don’t mind working through the hardship of not having all the guild perks from the start, but in dealing with these trials come the rewards of having been with something from its founding. Along with the above mentioned, one need of the guild is for unique, diverse minded players aspiring Officer positions to help the guild function and flourish. Above all if you’re looking for a place to kick back , have a good time and shoot the !@#$, please feel free to contact the bellow mentioned individuals for any information Ilovewhiskey (GM) Bottega (Co. GM)Ilovewhiskey0 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 H <Unloved> Guild Recruitment About us: We are an Australian based guild, formed during FL and actively raided through DS. Unloved will return for 5.4 and has opened recruitment. Ideally we are looking at running a 10m team with 13 raiders that rotate on boss per boss basis but also allows for absences. The guild and raid atmosphere will be very relaxed although we will take a serious approach to progression. This guild would be most suitable for 18+, who work days, and play most nights p/w - All food, Flasks, repairs, enchants are provided by the guild bank for our Raiders. - 90% attendance is expected. Raid days and times: - Sun/Mon/Weds/Thurs 7:30-10:30PM Server Recruiting: All Contact: Feel free to reply via this post or drop me a line in game @Archfall#1754Discology0 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 Looking for Friends Hi Everyone! Im fairly new to WoW and im looking for people to hang out and enjoy the game with, i have quite a few characters on Saurfang so i would prefer not to start somewhere else but im simply for looking for other people that i can enjoy the game with and perhaps teach me a few things, My Battletag is NzIIAngel#6335. Well I would love to hear from anybody as I really enjoy WoW but in the short amount of time I had friends playing with me I enjoyed it a lot more, I look forward to hopefully hearing from someone soon :D Forum Mods Note: I apologise if this is in the wrong area, I used the search function but could not find anything active of any relevance, If you need to move this thread, I understand.Borair11 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 Friday nights Does anyone actually raid Fridays here? I have a 517 Lock I want to run through ToT a few more times, preferably a run that will clear 12/12 in one night, Geez even some of the easier HMs to be honest. Anyway send me some ingame mail or just a pst if your guild or anyone you know does these things.Orrock7 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 From one of my many fans you have to listen to "Stan" by Eminem while reading this. really really well done. My gearscores #@@% an Im wondern why I even raid at all, the morning guild runs gettin longer, and I cant tank at all even if I could itd still be gay post ya how-to's on my wall it reminds me that its not so bad its not so bad X2 Dear Bull, I wrote your guild, they still aint replyin' I left my cell, my msn & my wow account at the bottom I sent you two PM's back in autumn you must not-a got em you were probably afk or on an alt or somethin' sometimes Im too excited when I log in But anyways, @#!! it whats been up man hows ya guild runs? Ima make one too, Im bowt to be a guildleader if I make a guild, guess what Ima call it? Ima name it Shebull I read about that epic too Im sorry I had a friend kill himself over some !*#** who ninja'd off him I know you probably hear this every day, but whats your stats man? I even tried to look them up on armory but I got 404'd, damn I got a folder full of your guides and your videos man I like that #@@% you did in arena too that #@@% was phat anyways I hope you get this man hit me back, Im on your map, truely yours, the prot paladann, its Reuban My gearscores #@@% an Im wondern why I even raid at all, the morning guild runs gettin longer, and I cant tank at all even if I could itd still be gay post ya how-to's on my wall it reminds me that its not so bad its not so bad Shebull21 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 Dearest Berserage I heard some things about how your still bad Much loves Valdin xoValdinxo4 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 Any guilds here selling mounts & pets? Just wondering if any guilds here on Saurfang are interested in selling- Lil Tarecgosa, Thundering Serpent Hatchling and reins of the thundering jade cloud serpent.Xaeia2 Aug 1, 2013
Jul 30, 2013 MW Monk LF Raiding Guild Fri/Sat/Sun Hey guys, Im looking for a good team to join. I am availiable Fri/Sat/Sun any time. I currently raid wed/thu/Mon on my disc priest on a different server. Looking for a group of cool funny people so i can help progress as a team. What i can bring: Semi gear'd healer monk Indepth raid knowledge (5/13H tot) Class knowledge OS Tank Feel free to msg me on this thread or ingame :)Djpanda0 Jul 30, 2013
Jul 30, 2013 Tuesday Question: I Can Do With/Without I can do with: More players in the game, it's getting awfully quiet out there kids. And I hear tell that World of Warcraft is down to 7.7 Million subscribers at last quarter. This makes me a sad Draenei. (Source: I can do without: Verbose and talkative bosses in raids and dungeons. Heart of Fear I am looking at you, you guys all sound like a bunch of Saturday morning cartoon villains, your voices are harsh and grating, and I have to turn the sound off, then get all upset when I miss some audio cue or DBM squawks at me. I don't mind you talking during the fight, but while we are clearing trash? Please be quiet, trying to kill stuff here. I can do with: More awesome raid bosses dropping tiny versions of themselves as vanity pets. An awesome idea whose time has come. I can do without: Super hard rare mobs pathing into places while I am on this level 87 character just out questing or restocking on exotic leather. I can do with: Those awesome people who respond when I squawk the locations of those rare mobs, turning up mob handed to take down the baddies and letting me participate. I can do without: Foxicopters. Seriously, keep them things away from me, they creep me out. I can do with: The new Sky Golem mount getting here already. They look awesome. (See the animations and look here: I can do without: Running out of snacks halfway through a raid. I really ought to work on proper snack management. I can do with: More Brawler's Guild. It's my new guilty pleasure. TL;DR: What's been on your mind lately? What do you crave more/less of in World of Warcraft? Why is that? Tell us your story.Torchsong1 Jul 30, 2013
Jul 29, 2013 523 Disc Priest LF GMT+8 Raiding Guild (PVE) Hi, my guild recently fell apart due to people quitting and transferring. So I am looking to find another guild! What I am looking for: - Raiding guild doing at least 12/12N - Time: 7pm to 1130pm (GMT+8) or 9pm to 1230am (Server time) [End time is very important to me as I have to wake up really early the next day.] What I can offer: - I see myself as a fairly competent Disc Priest and take pride in doing my best; - Does my research on my class and fights when necessary; - Open to constructive criticism; - Punctual most of the time unless RL intervenes; - Willing to change spec/class when required/asked to; - Pleasant in raid/guild. Raid experience wise: 12/12N iLvl: 523Hanashiro0 Jul 29, 2013
Jul 29, 2013 [H]<Guild In Progress>10man 11/12N LFM <Guild in Progress> is a casual horde 10man raiding guild on the Saurfang server. We're a bunch of friendly people who love to mess around and have fun while progressing. Progress MSV – 6/6N HoF – 6/6N ToES – 4/4N ToT – 11/12N What we're looking for We're looking for raiders that like to raid not just for the gear, but for the fun and the challenge. Although we're a laid back guild we do expect our raiders to be online and ready before raid time and with any pots/flasks they need. Recruitment Team 1 (9/12) - CLOSED Team 2 (1/12) – OPEN 1 Healer 2 DPS Paladin - Holy Shaman - Enhance Druid - Balance Raid times Team 1 - Thursday/Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm (6pm start on Sunday) Team 2 - Thursday/Monday 7:30pm-10pm How do I apply? If we sound like the guild for you you can send in a quick application at our website guildinprogress.enjin.comSodesune2 Jul 29, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 WTB Spectral Tiger WTB Reins of the Spectral Tiger preferably on Horde side(Saurfang). Willing to faction/xfer if the price is right. Add me on real id to further discuss pricing, xfers, ect. Benaki#2446Schweppes3 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 (H) Legacy - LF Core tank 11/12 We seem to be having tank reliability issues again.... Currently 11/12 We are looking for a Paladin/Warrior/DK tank with likewise exp give or take 1-2 bosses. we raid (during progression) Monday to Friday from 5:45pm Server time to 8:30pm Server time. (During non-progression) Wednesday to Friday from 5:45 Server time to 8:30pm Server time. Please apply @ OR add me in game @ Trust#1817Kathadus0 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 <CHRIS> 5.4 Flexi Raids [H] Hello Saurfang, <CHRIS> are looking at getting a regular flexi raid team together for 5.4 - all specs and classes are open - casual/retired/social raiders welcome. A special call is also going out to anyone who might be interested in co-leading this team with yours truly standing next to them. Deets still to be worked out, but it would be one night a week - probably a Wed. There is always the possibility for a normal raid team to sprout from flexi raids down the track. If this is something you might be interested in hit Cubezz, Deszilla, Psychedelic or Spacedruid up online, reply to this post, or head on over to the home that is <>. <3 SpaceSpacedruid0 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 (A) <Razors Edge> Guild Recruit Hey guys thanks for taking the time to have a look at our guild recruitment page! We have been a small tight nit guild on the alliance side of the server for a while but are looking to expand. We will recruit anyone who fits the following description: -Active player -Friendly -Helpful We will also be recruiting for our TOT and 5.4 Flexi raiding teams As a guild we have 1905 achievement points. One of the highest on the server! so if you are interested either reply here and I will keep checking this page or add me on battle tag! Tuddy#1594 thanks again!Peonme0 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 [H] <Siege> LF DPS <Siege> is a level 25, tight-knit 10 man raiding guild and we are currently 4/12 H ToT looking to progress further. We raid generally from 7-10:30 server time (AEST): Wed: 7 - 10:30 Thur: 7 - 10:30 Sun: 7 - 10:30 We are currently recruiting DPS to fill out our raid group. Preferred roles/classes are: DPS - Boomkin DK or Warrior (with tank OS) You must be available on raid nights, have knowledge of current content fights, and ideally have decent gear. Exceptional applications from all classes will be considered. If you have any questions contact myself (Scrybblez#1728), Karnak (Karnak#1222) or any other officer in game. Apply at Jul 20, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 [H]<Adventure Time> Recruiting all This is a newly founded guild (Level 20 but leveling fast) which is looking for social players and potential casual raiders. The guild leaders have raiding experience dating back to BC but don't have the time to raid more seriously any more, looking to start N 10 and 25 groups and see where we head from there. Why should you join us? Perhaps you as well have a busy schedule and can't be available for a heroic progression but still want to do Norms, perhaps you just want to hang out, do dungeons, dailys, etc with a friendly group that isn't going to try and push you. Either way, "/who adventure time" and ask one of use for an invite or more info :)Shadowave1 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 LF late night guild 500 i level enhance shaman LF late night guild that raids after midnight server if someone could point me in the right direction greatly appreciated or hit me up my battletag is cronstar#1269Cronstar0 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 Looking for MOP raiding guild Greetings Looking for friendly, casual raiding guild that raid on weekdays. (I am available everyday except Saturday).....will consider changing of realm but not race coz I like blood elf look, and that was the reason when I started to play WOW when Burning crusade come online 8 years ago.... Best regards 17 April 2013Blazingchaos7 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 15, 2013 Tastier Because we're Tastier than Tasty.Heartlily7 Jul 15, 2013
Jul 14, 2013 Now Casual ex hardcore looking for a guild I'm a casual gamer, I don't have the time to commit to a 3-5+ days/week guild but I would love to be a backup, benchwarmer type, and am available pretty much every weekend. I have zero experience in regs, but I'm no tard, r10 brawler, all golds, blah blah.. just dont really have the time to raid cept on weekends soo yea.. hit me back if you think Id be a good fit, thank youGrimbul2 Jul 14, 2013
Jul 14, 2013 [H] <Vanquish> Recruiting for 10 man raids Hi all! Vanquish is currently recruiting all roles for our casual 10 man raid team. We are a casual guild of players that don't take ourselves too seriously and can't commit to a full time raid schedule. As such we only have one raid day per week which is Saturday. While we are casual we would still like to progress through the content rather than just run LFR. we are seeking casual players of all roles particularly the following; * 1 off-tank (Shield pref) * 2 healers, and * 4-5 DPS of any variety If you would like more info please PST me in game or reply to this thread!Kette5 Jul 14, 2013
Jul 14, 2013 Inbound Heals and Tank Hows it going Saurfang Alliance, I recently relocated to the SE Asia area and being on a 12 hr difference from my old server just isnt working for me anymore. I also just recently got back into the game and am really looking forward to finding a good squad to spend a few drunken nights raiding and laughing with. I was out from about the beginning of Cata till about a month ago. I'm an old Vanilla raider and while skins, lvl's, and HP changes for raids, not standing in the fire has always been the general idea. Anyhow, I plan on bringing my Resto/Feral(crap awful OS gear) Druid ilvl 475, and a Prot Warrior (still to reach 90) over to this server in a few days and was looking to have somewhere to call home rather than shop around for a guild in trade chat for a week. I'm 21 working full time, I'm a pretty laid back guy, I can get along with just about anyone as long as someone isn't a royal pretentious !@# for no reason. I enjoy the social aspect of the game but am looking to raid ASAP, i understand GS needs to get a bit higher but iv done pretty well pretty quick so far. I can pull 2 days a week, maybe 3 if my schedule allows but i have some influence on it so any info asap and i should be able to make it work. As i do not have a toon on the server please send what info you can, an Officer/GM name attached and i will make a alt to get in some real chat time at your convenience. ~Slâinte~Slâinte0 Jul 14, 2013
Jul 13, 2013 Legacy recruiting for [Stay Classy] guild ach Legacy is recruiting 85+ Goblin Warrior, Undead Hunter, Troll Priest, Panda Mage & Hunter and an Orc Mage For the achivement [Stay Classy]. we are offering 1000g per class.Kathadus1 Jul 13, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 Competition War Games / Battlegrounds Hey all, I am currently seeking PVP players for competition War Games / Battlegrounds. Prizes will be set up at a later stage as we start to obtain interest among the community and as other guilds build their teams. This will be a ladder based tournament. From Ashes Rise currently being a PVE / PVP team consisting mostly of PUGs is working breath life into the server and provide guidance to its players, If you are interested please contact me via in game or head over to our website We will provide payed transfers for the right people.Risedruid10 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 [A]<NÖCTURNAL> GMT+8 LF core raider < NÖCTURNAL >is a 11/12 ToT GMT+8 raiding guild, we are looking for 1x pally/Shammy heal to fill out weekday team raid roster, all other class are also considered. Raid Schedules Wed ST 10:50pm - 2:00am (8:50pm - 12:00am Perth/HK/SG time) Thu ST 10:50pm - 2:00am (8:50pm - 12:00am Perth/HK/SG time) Mon ST 10:50pm - 2:0am (8:50pm - 12:00am Perth/HK/SG time) If interest please contact (Kazuya#1802 <-- Real ID) or Candy/Womikaka in-game for further discussion.Keitaro0 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 536 Holy Pally and 537 Boomkin lf guild Who we are: Two long time raiders are looking for a new home to prep for 5.4 and beyond. I (the holy pally) have been running a guild since the start of MoP of mostly friends and are currently 4/13h in progression. Most of our friends have stopped raiding and moved onto other things, so here we are looking for a new solid home. We are very experienced and solid players that have been raiding since wrath, and are very familiar with pushing heroic content. We do a good amount of research and prep before encountering new bosses and also have a good understanding on how to read and use logs. Also have logs available upon request. When we pull the boss we are serious and focused players but we also enjoy having a good time and remember that this is a game and a hobby. What we are looking for: 10M Guild only Core spots, we are not bench warmers :D Active guild, where we could do other activities with the guild, alt runs, cm's, flex raids etc Heroic progression guild Availability: We are open for any days, and not passed 12cst. btag: bajwa#1348Bajwa1 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 <<<MeRr Gaming>>> recruiting <<<MeRr gaming>>>lvl 25 is looking for a dedicated tank and ranged dps for core raid spots. min ilvl 505+. Raid times are 7.30 -10.30pm thurs 6.30-10.30 sundays. simply wisper me ingame for more info or head over to our website Jul 8, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 [H] Guild <TBA> being formed. Casual 10N A new guild is being formed on the Horde side at the US-Oceanic server Saurfang. The name of the guild is to be announced, but it’ll be something über cool. Or lame. You can never really tell until after, so there’s that. I really hope we don’t get stuck not finding a name that we like, or we might end up calling ourselves TBA indefinitely* Background The guild Nex Mortis is disbanding into two groups: one who wanted to go hardcore for 5.4 and then there were a few of us who wanted to take a more casual approach. We wish our hardcore friends led by Sarvoc all the best! Our mission This second group is now forming a guild to do 10N content, in preparation for 5.4. Once the new patch hits, we’ll be aiming at progression, but to’s not going to be the hardcore vibe when people get benched to the left, right & centre. We’re aiming to have fun, but to do steady progression. So we’ll all come reforged, gemmed and with the right consumables, simply because we respect the efforts of our fellow guild members by showing up prepared and on time. Raid times We’ll be running the following raid times (server time, East Australian Time): Wednesday: 7.30pm Sunday: 5pm Monday: 7.30pm (might be skipped if everything’s cleared) What we ask of you We’ll be starting ToT 10N as soon as possible, so prepare to be geared for that. Skill matters more (naturally) and if you feel that you’re a little “shy” on the iLvl-side, we can probably do some quick runs through HoF and ToES to gear up. That being said, we don’t require a specific iLvl to join and we do welcome social members who just like to hang out. Open spots Tank: DK or Monk Healer: Monk, Druid or Shammy DPS: All rDPS and either a Warrior or DK How to join Since we haven’t decided on a name, there’s no website yet. Please reply to this thread or reach out to the following people in-game: Jonotank, Jonolock (BattleTag: JonoSorum#2445) Tankwolf, Healindawolf * That was a stupid reference to my favorite TV show, Arrested Development Jul 7, 2013
Jul 4, 2013 Bushido Project 2/13H Recruiting The Bushido Project is recruiting for heroic progression. We're looking for skilled, reliable, positive, dedicated, talented, and above all, modest, players to join our 10 man team. We're an experienced bunch, mostly in our late 20's / early 30's, raiding three nights a week and looking to unlock content as it is released. We expect players to research strats, contribute to the bank, and attend all raids unless prior notice is given. Our schedule is: Mon, Wed & Thurs: 7.30 - 10.30 pm. We are primarily looking for: resto shaman, enhance shaman, windwalker monk Please visit for details and to apply, or contact me in game: Lyconah#1771Lyconah2 Jul 4, 2013
Jul 4, 2013 Tuesday Question: When I Started Playing... This authour is astonished that World of Warcraft has been going on for as long as it has, has been as successful as long as it has, and has been interesting and engaging as long as it has. Even someone like me, who has played most of those years, there are still undiscovered corners of this game that I will stumble upon occasionally, small gaps in my knowledge filled in like a paint-by-numbers image, an image with really tiny details occasionally requiring a very small brush and steady hands. And even with the characters that have vacuumed up a lot of my time, even with the frontier-less empire that has been constructed with my small army, and the mighty gold-making war machine that sustains and nourishes it, I consider I really have only explored marginally more than a third of this game. When I was the new guy, I had a hunter on Sargeras realm. I later moved to Turalyon, became a healer with a Paladin. BC came and went. During Lich King, I moved a character to Saurfang realm, wanting to join my Southern Hemisphere brethren in Azeroth. Over a span of months my other characters where transferred over. During Cataclysm and now Mists, I expanded my roster of characters to where I am today. And in the years to come, I will look back on this span of time and wonder if it was all worth it, I had fun then and I am still having fun now. Time does not permit me to commit myself to as much of the game as I would like, but that is how life goes, we as players change, our characters and our outlook on the game changes. Sometimes, life gets in the way, with relationships, work, family and other milestones in our lives. But I think I will look back on this time, and all the people I've met, all the stories I have to tell, and all the things that came and went like a neap tide across the years, both within World of Warcraft and my life in general, and I will be certain that this was never time wasted, because I have spent it in the company of great people, each and every one of you, even if our paths have never crossed. You are all truly great people. Thankyou. TL;DR. So how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? What were you like when you were just starting out? Do you like the game as much now as you did then? Tell us your story.Torchsong3 Jul 4, 2013