Saurfang

May 24, 2013 Whats in the box? BMAH winner? Unclaimed Black Market Container. Someone won it at 50k the other night. What was in it? Over 9000 curious.Jacob2 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 513 Blood DK: looking for raid team Death Knight tank: ilvl 513 MSV(n) 6/6, HoF 3/6(n), ToES(n) 4/4 ToT(n) 4/12 Took a short break from raiding after team dissolved, joined new casual team but looking for more mature progression-minded raiding group. Previous guild team came 17th on server for tier 13, and was 18th on server progression in MSV. Available week nights, between 20:00-01:00 server time, 2-3 nights a week. (weekends may be possible). Battle tag: Zinrokh#1160Zinrokh0 May 24, 2013
May 23, 2013 LF casual or raiding guild gmt +8 Hi guys, I'm looking for a casual or raiding gmt+8 guild to chill and hang out with. Prefer if can do t14 or t15 raid as well. I have a Blood DK 512 ilvl and Ret/Prot Pally 507/505 ilvl just to add. Just post here or add me on my battle tag: Evilrevenant#1169 Thanks!Padowan0 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Holy Pally,Holy Priest & a Hunter LF Guild Hey Guys, Myself and 2 friends have been searching and searching for a raiding guild that can fit all 3 of us in for raid spots. We have raided together for about 6 years in wow and other games. We all have raid experience mainly LFR's in MoP but lots of previous experience, so we know how to move out of fire. We catch on quick and play to the best of our ability. Here are our armory links: Elmire:- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Elmire/advanced Persiã :- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Persi%c3%a3/simple Juicifruitz :- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Juicifruitz/advanced If there are any guilds around that can use all 3 of us in 10 or 25man, any days of the week from 7:30-8pm start until finish. Post a reply or contact any of us in game. Thanks :DElmire2 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 (H) Legacy looking for 2 core healers for 25m We are seeking 2 solid healers for our 25m core Shaman/Holy priest preferred. however outstanding apps wont be turned down. Raid times/days Mon Wed Thur Fri - 5:45pm ST - 8:00pm ST. add Trust#1817 for more info.Kathadus0 May 23, 2013
May 22, 2013 [A] DMZ - 10 man - 1/13H ToT - LF MAGE DMZ is recruiting for their 10 man raid team. Currently 1/13 Heroic ToT Looking for a strong dps: - Mage Raid times: Wed/Thu/Sun/Mon 7:30pm 10:30pm server time Any exceptional applicants will also be considered. Please contact Thenilth/Haable/Jovial/Mersyndol for a chat.Meller3 May 22, 2013
May 22, 2013 Looking for group to run ToT normals with. hey guys imma worgen 512 fury warrior on saurfang. looking for a group to run ToT normals with. im free to raid at anytime. anyone? =(Märcus1 May 22, 2013
May 21, 2013 [A]<NÖCTURNAL> GMT+8 LF core raiders NÖCTURNAL is a new form raiding guild, we are looking for team-members (age 18+)who is interest to build up a core raiding team base on the GMT+8 time (Perth/SG/HK/Malay, Asia time zone or late night raiders). The current objective for the guild is to get full group to start fresh; from T14 to T15 and onward. If you believe you are one of the people who like to raid in this time zone with performance, commitment, and the desire to progress, please contact (Kazuya#1802 <-- Real ID) or Candy/Womikaka in-game for further discussion. (Will online almost every day from 11:00pm ST till late.) Planning Raid Schedules Wed ST 10:50pm - 2:00am (8:50pm - 12:00am Perth/HK/SG time) Thu ST 10:50pm - 2:00am (8:50pm - 12:00am Perth/HK/SG time) Mon ST 10:50pm - 2:0am (8:50pm - 12:00am Perth/HK/SG time) May add up more nights, if people have the desire to raid more. Need all class/spec ATM. 歡迎所有華語背景人士加入Candy6 May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 The Great Banquet Trade Hello all, Granblue here! I'm looking to trade 10-man banquets (1-to-1 exchange): What I've to offer: Banquet of the Brew Banquet of the Steamer What I'm looking for: Banquet of the Oven Banquet of the Grill Banquet of the Wok I'm doing this so as to save inventory space because i don't have 20 20 20 20 of each so it'll help to convert those 5 5 5 5 of each into 20 of a single type. If you're interested, do PM me anytime. Will be on daily until 2nd june! Have A Nice Day!Granblue0 May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 [H] Escendia looking for a healer Hello again Saurfang We're Escendia. We're a 10-man Horde raiding guild, and we're looking for a healer. We raid Monday and Wednesday, 8:30pm to 11:30pm AEST (Server time). We're reasonably mature, relaxed and a pretty friendly bunch to raid with. We like to keep a small core of raiding personnel, therefore being willing to play and maintain an offspec is desirable. If you're a healer (any class considered - but Shaman would be ideal) and interested, please visit escendia.com, or look for us in-game. Thank you.Azazel0 May 21, 2013
May 20, 2013 ►►►523 1/13H Feral LF 2 week night guild◄◄◄ Currently in the market for a 2 night guild that raids during the week, any 2 days Sunday-Thursday. Tuesday and Thursday need to start later than 8-8:15 EST, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday do not have the same restriction for my schedule. I am a 31 year old father of 4, so I can only commit to 2 nights a week, and we go out of town quite frequently on the weekends, so this makes raiding Friday and Saturday virtually impossible. I am currently 1/13 H in ToT, and finished 11/16 Heroic pre-5.2. 10's are preferred over 25's, but I am open to both. I am going to be looking for Horde only, unless a paid xfer comes with a good spot in an Alliance guild. Any further questions, feel free to add me in game @ Freah#1775Ungala0 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger As title says, Horde side please. Contact me ingame Bnet: Shadheals#1568Shadheals0 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 LF raiding guild! xfering from a dead realm i have 9 85's and 1 90 i have extensive raid knowledge and I've been raiding since vanilla i am currently on Dath'Remar and it is finally time to ditch this dead realm! i'm very raid aware and keen to start raiding again, i stopped playing wow for a couple of months at the start of MoP, did afew weeks of raiding MsV but my raid team let me down by not gearing up quick eenuf, whilst i busted my balls racing to 90 and gearing up as quick as i could, i was way over geared than the rest of my raid team and people didn't turn up on raid nights which really pissed me off so i was let down by them and decided it wasn't worth playing wow for awhile and i'd love to raid with a guild that won't let me down by the above mentioned things! if you're interested in having me on your team feel free to whisp me in game on Dath'Remar, the toon i am most active on is Triix - Horde or i might be on Kara - HordeTriix5 May 20, 2013
May 19, 2013 lf casual raiding guild I'm currently interested in the possibly of joining a casual 10man team. Although I have no normal raid experience for mop, I can quickly adapt and have good awareness. anyway ilvl 502 frost mage (lf horde side guild/team only) pls mail ingame if interested to discuss this further.Gyrax1 May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 Looking for casual raiding guild Hey all, I'm looking for a guild in Saurfang. I prefer Horde (played Horde all this time) but willing to change faction to Alliance if the guild seems like a good fit. My current guild's currently inactive. It's actually made up of RL friends but they seem to have outgrown WoW (or gotten married!) so if I want to do normal/heroic raid instead of LFR, I will need to look for a new home. I'm looking for a casual but skilled guild. I work and can't commit to a student's raid night schedule. Having said that, I don't want to play with people who stand in fire... I'm looking for late week nights (22:00 to 00:00 UTC+9) or early weekends (finishing by 10:00 UTC+9). My apologies for the tight requirement. My work is a bit unpredictable so I can't promise I can be on time if it's at earlier time on week nights. On weekends, I'd like to finish early so that the whole weekend is not taken up playing WoW. It will probably happen but I'd like to have the option to avoid it. :) I'm a decent tank and DPS. I have a hunter 500, death knight 487 and monk 475. I also have this druid but he's "under construction". My death knight and monk have decent tanking gear but the ilevel I stated previously are all DPS gear. Also, I'm based in Tokyo, Japan so if there're any Japan based guilds around, that'll be great!Arkalar3 May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 Deathswings leaving for greener pasteurs Joining Blood Legion, peace bros.Deathswings5 May 19, 2013
May 17, 2013 Darkmoon Rabbit Ninja'd on Sat 11th 6:08 p.m. Tonight a Darkmoon rabbit was stolen from a group of raiders by a member of our guild. This member has been removed from Nex Mortis and has had a ticket filed against him. As GM of Nex Mortis I appologise to the raid team and community for this former members actions and in an attempt to set things right I have purchased a new Darkmoon Rabbit from the AH. I have the names of everyone in the group via 2 Skada reports from the raid, Conae or myself will send you an ingame mail with details on meeting up and reforming your group. We are looking at Monday the 13th at 6:00 p.m. server time. Once we are all grouped up we will do a random roll and the winner will walk away with the new rabbit.Sarvoc6 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 [A] LF raid guild I'm considering transferring to the server and am looking for a raid guild. Currently 510-515 (equipped) ilvl in cat/bear specs, prefer cat if possible but most of my MoP raiding was done as bear. Also have 480-490 ilvl warlock, blood dk and arms warrior if one of these is more desirable, I'm happy to play/gear any toon to get off the dying/dead server I'm currently on! I'm available after 9pm server through the week, and all day on weekends. ps. ignore the lack of gems/chants/reforging, due to poor attendance over the last month or so and not being able to find replacements on my current server, i haven't bothered with it.. will be fixed before i step into a non-lfr raid :)Critcat2 May 17, 2013
May 14, 2013 Tuesday Question: Fetish Fuel. Fetish Fuel is a fan term used as a label for any element of a story that serves to titillate the reader's erotic or obsessional sensibilities. The term is not limited strictly to what your dictionary would define as a fetish, but it excludes Explicit Content. It stands in pretty well for the word 'fixation', actually. (From http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FetishFuel) Gratuitous titillation, T'n'A, or eyegroping, whatever you want to call it, has been a staple of games since time immemorial, since before even the first lavishly rendered, full 3D humanoid figures leapt from the screens of game studios, their respective creators have been finding new and fascinating ways to "sex up" their product. The most glaring example of this is the ongoing Tomb Raider series and it's figurehead Lara Crotch...er Croft. Every new iteration of this game serves to distract the next generation of bottle-fed gamers, offering more !@#$le for your gaming dollar than any other game before it, it has been one of the drivers of that franchise's success. Rule 34 not withstanding, this lascivious pandering to the fanbase, often referred to as fanservice, can lead us to some dark places indeed. From the more salubrious fanart pieces out there, to page after page of gaming slashfic/femslash that abounds in the less visited corners of the internet, unless you actively seek that sort of thing of course, then it would be a well visited...you know what? Let's Not Go There. In World of Warcraft, it can come at you in both directions, a dearth of swarthy male or svelte female characters to choose from, revealing armor sets more at home on piece of Boris Vallejo or Frank Frazetta fantasy art than in a more wholesome medium like an MMORPG, and lets not forget things like charm spells and the warlock succubus minion. And in the other corner is the players themselves, who see something like WoW as a way of exploring desires or feelings previously forbidding to them, like racy costumes at fan conventions or page after page of more adult oriented fan fiction. Then of course, you get the oddbods. This conversation remains seared in my memory from my days at my old realm, Turalyon. A conversation betwixt some level 23 druid and my racy looking level 70 warrior. "Hello" "Hi there" I respond. "Can I ask you some questions, I am doing an assignment for school". "Sure" says me, ever eager to help. *He asks me a short volley of questions about my preference for deodorant brands.* "Thanks for you help, can I ask you one more thing?" "Sure thing" says I, still eager to help. "Can you send me a picture of your armpits?" "..." Maschalagnia much? TL;DR Do video games pander to any of your fetishes? Do you adorn your character or yourself in racy armor or costumes to attract attention? Do rogues really do it from behind? Tell us your story.Torchsong0 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 Raiders Wanted!! :) Silverites 10 man raid is looking for some new members to replace our guildy's that have moved on due to irl commitments. About the Guild- Were a smaller level 25 guild on the sever and are a fairly close group of friends. You will find many of us on vent each night having a great time on wow raiding, farming, gearing and mucking around we also play many other games as a guild group for fun. Raid Team- Were looking for 3 players atm players are expected to make all 3 raid nights which are Wednesday, Friday and Sunday nights 8-11pm sever time. We currently need 1 Tank (any class), 1 Healer with DPS os (shaman or Priest) and 1 DPS (Rogue, Monk, Feral Druid, Enhanced shaman best). These classed listed would be the best for our team however everyone will be considered. I have not set an ilvl nor have i answered all questions you may have about the team and that's because id like to have a quick to anyone wanting to join the team :) Plz send mail or msg noodlebox in game :)Noodlebox0 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 <Scion> Recruiting heals :) Howdy, Looking for experienced heals for progression team - currently 6/12 (with reliable heals will quickly move through norm content) - prefer pally/monk however some flexibility around class. We raid Mon/Wed/Thurs 7:30PM - 11PM AEST (Saurfang server time). Please check us out at www.scionguild.enjin.com or shoot me a whisper in-game for a chat. GraciasAlcapown0 May 14, 2013
May 13, 2013 <extra bag space> recruiting new team We are currently trying to get a new raid team for progression going after a lot for our core members left apply at extrabagspace.com or pst me in game for more infoNewgerm0 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 Heals, DPS & Tank looking to xfer over Hi yas Myself and 1 or 2 of my friends Heals, DPS and maybe a Tank are looking at transfering over here, we are looking for a raiding guild. Raiding from around 8pm AEST on wards any weeknight or/and weekends. We have some raiding experience, recently came back to WoW after a small break. Here are the links to our armoury's. Heals:- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Persi%c3%a3/simple DPS:- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Ykicka/simple Possible Tank:- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Elmire/simple (tanks is still gearing) We all want to get back to raiding, if there are any guilds around who could use us please reply or find 1 of us in game :)Persiã3 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 Looking for a guild for a friend Hello Saurfang, I am looking for a guild for a friend of mine who will need to relocate off of a US Central server and looking to find decent people on an Aussie schedule. Your guild will need to be friendly, helpful, social, possibly have a raid team and basically just be a guild with decent people. Please let me know if such a guild exists! We hate to have her go, well, time zone wise anyway, but with the use of battle.net and email we can still bug them from miles away. SilSilvarna2 May 13, 2013
May 12, 2013 Looking for group to run ToT normals with. hey guys! =) would love an invite if anyones doing ToT normals. imma 510 fury warrior. Willing to commit to whatever time you guys wanna raid. Saurfang server =) <3Märcus0 May 12, 2013
May 12, 2013 (H) Legacy - Transferring to Saurfang LFM Hello Saurfang! I am transferring my guild over to Saurfang on May 4th 2013. in hopes if bolstering our members into a progression 25man raid guild. Our current goals: Have 1 25man progression raid group. Have 1 10man progression raid group. 25man raid group will be raiding Monday Wednesday Thursday Friday from 5:45pm - 8:00pm 10man raid group days and times are yet to be determined. I also host a 25man MSV/ToES Openraid via http://Openraid.us at the 5:30pm Tuesdays. We are looking at starting our raids in ToES/ToT so a minimum iLvL of 490 will be in effect. We are currently recruiting ALL classes. Add Trust#1817 or McFez#1478 for more info.Prøphèt14 May 12, 2013
May 11, 2013 NZ based guild recruiting iGuild is a NZ based guild recruiting for its Saturday/Sunday raid. We are 6/6 MSV, 5/6 HOF, 4/4 TOES and 1/12 TOT. We raid early morning Saturday morning (7am ST) and 6pm ST Sunday. We are after a feral druid dps but any suitable dps will not be over looked. We are also looking for a suitable healer, Holy pally, resto shaman or a Mistweaver Monk. If interested, and can make the raid times outlined above, leave a reply here, or in game mail/whisper to myself, Komis or Unbalth for more info :)Pandanation1 May 11, 2013
May 10, 2013 Bunnies and Puppies The Saurfang forums have a distinct lack of bunnies and puppies and other cute things. Fixed! :) http://www.divinecaroline.com/images/photo/image/01/04/38/photo/10438/adorable_puppy,_bunny,_and_guinea_pig.jpg http://www.photophoto.cn/m10/018/048/0180480005.jpg http://www.tehcute.com/pics/201109/upside-down-bunnies.jpg http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19800000/bunny-with-cute-little-puppy-baby-bunnies-19895341-1024-768.jpg http://cdn.creativeguerrillamarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Puppy-Easter.jpegTyranea61 May 10, 2013
May 7, 2013 Dear Hellrex http://i.imgur.com/CFRl1ah.jpg Love, Volvid.Volvid4 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 Tuesday Question: Buy Low, Sell High. "It is not for its own sake that men desire money, but for the sake of what they can purchase with it." Adam Smith - The Wealth of Nations (Published in 1776) This authour suspects not even the great Adam Smith, lauded near and far as the father of economics, could foresee the rise of virtual economies in the early 21st century, nor could he have even guessed at the depths and complexities said economies could even reach. All the things that sprang from Smith's pioneering work, like the division of labour, The Gold Standard and gross domestic product, simply do not apply in MMO games like World of Warcraft. The means of production is not in the hands of some invisible proletariat, there is no layers of society like the ruling class or a first estate. In most games, you simply log in, find something, mix something or make something, then you sell it on. OR... You can play the market. There are some players out there that are very good at this, and I mean, really good, they know their markets well and and they can sense a profitable opportunity like a shark can sense blood in the water. And for some other players, it is simply another aspect of the game, when they are done caving in the heads of enemy mobs or players of the opposite faction, they like nothing better at the end of a hard days killing on the battlefield, than to turn their attentions to the Auction House, to make a killing of a different kind. And to other players, this is almost ALL they do, preferring the vicious cut and thrust of the marketplace to the hack and slash of the wider gaming world. Recent innovations by Blizzard, such as pet battles and transmogrification, have opened new doors to people playing the markets, and has created more wealth than ever before, prompting the company to bring in bigger "gold sinks", like the Black Market and the very expensive Expedition Yak mount. With more innovations taking place, and planned world events coming up, these traders are stepping out from the shadows, and are no longer seen as gamebreakers or shady dealers, trading in crooked or stolen merchandise. With the rise of these traders, comes the cartel mentality, where a small group of the wealthiest players conspire to control the price of a particular product and keep the price artificially high. Given the abundance of goods in the game, and the fact that you cannot watch all the auction house 24 hours a day, would make life difficult for a cartel, not to mention constantly being flanked by eager sellers keen to undercut -sometimes quite steeply- the monopolies in order to gain a quick profit. The temptation is always there, but the savvy trader can always profit from any situation. So do you play the markets? Do you spend a lot of time just looking for bargains on the Auction House? Have you ever had a lucky break and made a fortune? Tell us your story.Torchsong0 May 7, 2013
May 6, 2013 Tier 15 Heroic Kill Videos/Streams <Ajantis> Stream: http://twitch.tv/xterminatz - Mage PoV http://www.youtube.com/xterminatz - Mage PoV Jin'rokh the Breaker: http://youtu.be/VWS1i8Ux8dQ - FireMage PoV Horridon: http://youtu.be/XG4tYY5_MtU - FireMage PoV Tortos: http://youtu.be/y6zN5U_C5gQ - FireMage PoV Megaera: http://youtu.be/8SrGj0KfPnE - FireMage PoV <Skill Banner> Stream: http://twitch.tv/Lockymach1ne - Brew Monk PoV http://twitch.tv/ezeesb - Holy Pally PoV http://www.youtube.com/verethy - Warlock PoV Jin'Rokh the Breaker: http://youtu.be/U7pSJKtkR5I - Warlock PoV http://youtu.be/7zaa6AzxNwo - EleSham PoV Horridon: http://youtu.be/2OnjwhdIiyg - Warlock PoV http://youtu.be/bJe8a6YAivA - EleSham PoV Council of Elders: http://youtu.be/GmypjdyaV1E - Warlock PoV http://youtu.be/KQLChSmO4I0 - EleSham PoV Tortos: http://youtu.be/E79uRW1mBYM - Warlock PoV Megaera: http://youtu.be/S12Wygw2axE - Warlock PoV http://youtu.be/T925PKOh3Wg - EleSham PoV Ji-Kun: http://youtu.be/Jcj0gtPIuhM - Warlock PoV http://youtu.be/VufxNzHDDEQ - EleSham PoV http://youtu.be/rB9pdPxBKZM - RestoDruid PoV Durumu the Forgotten: http://youtu.be/qeVH8XpwSXY - Warlock PoV http://youtu.be/EEkfEqpLLZo - EleSham PoV Primordius: http://youtu.be/LywhPLgSGNA - Warlock PoV Dark Animus: http://youtu.be/K96gINxQI0A - Warlock PoV http://youtu.be/E2A4ssfoRh4 - EleSham PoV Iron Qon: http://youtu.be/by4ql4oLQPc - Warlock PoV http://youtu.be/y7WIit0lEZE - EleSham PoV Twin Consorts: http://youtu.be/cQsofDhNePg - Warlock PoV http://youtu.be/uOLFEQ-9GGA - EleSham PoV Lei Shen: http://youtu.be/sS0D2Dg53cU - Warlock PoV http://youtu.be/mDG9VLlEaFM - EleSham PoV Ra-den: http://youtu.be/c2Tv9aqqhkc - Warlock PoVVerèthy17 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Grats Skill banner 13/13 Grats on finally finishing the tier, Now time to replace baddie shaman with kreyyn. Much luvs ValdinValdinxo13 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 (H) Cuddle Squad Recruiting (PvP) <Cuddle Squad> is one of the few PvP guilds on Saurfang, currently have many guild arena teams running and an RBG team sitting at 1900+ at the moment. We are currently recruiting dedicated PvPers in hopes to boost our numbers and get a 2nd RBG team up and running. Also accepting casual members who love to PvP. Pst myself, Maero, Narishmaxo or Forcas ingame for more info or invite. Cheers. Also Snaj must be mentioned in this advertisement.Darkdux4 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 LF Friday night / Weekend day Raid Guild Hey guys 500 ilvl tank I've done 3/12 ToT Normal. I'm looking for raiding guild that raids Friday night and/or During the day on the Weekends. I have fair bit of experience in ToT on my main which I've completed 4/13HM and I'm looking for spot in a guild to relax and have fun after a long week of hard work. If you're keen please leave your details here and I'll get back to you. p.s I cannot raid Wed/Thu/Sun/Mon 8pm-12am as I raid on my main during these times. Thanks.Anqour2 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Resto Druid LF new Guild Hi all, I am looking for a new guild to get my raiding fix. I would not say I am the best restoration druid ever, but I am more competent than most. Wouldn't mind a guild with similar progression and prefer to stay Horde, but if you can offer a fun, friendly, mature environment I may be convinced to switch. GulagaGulaga5 May 6, 2013
May 3, 2013 WTS Battle pets. Rare lvl 25 Anubisath Idol Rare lvl 25 Clockwork Gnome Rare lvl 25 Crawling Claw Rare lvl 25 Darkmoon Tonk Rare lvl 25 Disgusting Oozeling Rare lvl 25 Father Winter's Helper Rare lvl 25 Giant Bone Spider Rare lvl 25 Harbinger of Flame Rare lvl 25 Landro's Lichling Rare lvl 25 Magical Crawdad Rare lvl 25 Mojo Rare lvl 25 Phoenix Hatchling Rare lvl 25 Tiny Snowman Rare lvl 25 Zandalari Kneebiter *Smiley face*Righteousqt1 May 3, 2013
May 1, 2013 Forum-famous Friday ICC/Uld H25 Runs It has returned, now with even more !@#$-talk in skype while casuals attempt to have valid opinions in /raid and mumble! Stomping through both ICC25H and Ulduar 25 every friday night until I get shadowmourne and never follow through for other people. No achievements at all, Invincible and Mimiron's on reserve and all other loot on free roll. Calender invites go out at 6:15pm ST, any empty slots will be filled for a 6:30pm ST start for a finish at approximately 9pm. Whisper or IGM Snaj/Hemotherapy for a calender invite.Snaj4 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 [A] Ballistic LF GMT+8 Raiders TOT 7/12 Hi all, we're looking for a mage / boomkin to buffer our raid roster. Must be able to raid twice out of the four days we raid at. We currently raid on Wed, Thurs, Fri and Monday 8pm GMT+8 which is 10pm server time, 7/12 TOT. We can help gear you up if your ilvl is 490ish, but you must be able to do respectable dps relative to your ilvl and confident in dealing with various raid mechanics when told about it. If you are keen, you can add my battle-tag: Thorzz#1772 Or contact Stalias directly and tell him about this post.Bigbal0 May 1, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 [H]<Guild In Progress> 10m 4/12N ToT <Guild in Progress> is a casual horde 10man raiding guild on the Saurfang server. We're a bunch of friendly people who love to mess around and have fun while progressing. Progress MSV – 6/6N HoF – 6/6N ToES – 4/4N ToT – 4/12N What we're looking for We're looking for raiders that like to raid not just for the gear, but for the fun and the challenge. Although we're a laid back guild we do expect our raiders to be online and ready before raid time and with any pots/flasks they need. Recruitment Team 1 - CLOSED Team 2 – OPEN Monk – Mistweaver Paladin – Holy Shaman – Restoration A holy priest may also be considered. How do I apply? If we sound like the guild for you you can send in a quick application at our website guildinprogress.enjin.comSodesune16 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 <The Synergy> 10m 1/13HM Recruiting: 1 x Healer T15 Progression: 1/13 HM Throne of Thunder T14 Progressed: 5/6 HM Modu'Shan Vaults 6/6 NM Heart of Fear 4/4 NM Terrace of Endless Springs Raid make up: 10 man Recruiting classes: Restoration Shaman Mistweaver Monk Restoration Druid About us: The guild was created towards the end of the Firelands tier as a casual raiding guild to build our player base. We retained our casual raiding status throughout Dragon Soul going 5/8 Heroic and quit raiding 3 - 4 months before the tier ended. Coming into the Mists of Pandaria expansion release we decided to change from a casual raiding guild to a semi hardcore raiding guild. T14 was the start of the new chapter for us where we got 2 teams together a month after the raid release which then broke down to 1 team, we had a really tough time in T14 due to players quitting the game and having half a team till the end of tier where we found our T15 raiders. Now being in T15 progression we have stepped it up and are raiding 4 days consistently and add in extra raid days to get progression bosses down. We have a solid team of 11 players at the moment who are highly reliable and keen to raid progression. What we are looking for: We require 1 dedicated healer for heroic progression. We require the player to have 90%+ attendance, knowledge of their class and be able to play their class/spec to the highest standard possible, research all upcoming progression bosses, level headedness and friendly attitude. Ability to communicate via Mumble is also a 100% must. Raid days and times: Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney (GMT+10)) Wednesday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm Sunday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm Monday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm * If we do call overtime raids these generally occur Friday or Tuesday nights starting from as early as 7:30pm - 8pm going till as late as possible being midnight or shutdown. Please contact me in game as our website is temporarily down. Battletag: Mzsunday#6226Mzsunday1 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 WTB GUILD I am looking to buy a guild. Please post specs about it or message me in game on Sagamum#1320. TIADracoolina2 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 Y I cannae delete thread PlaceholderVerminon0 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 HI! Hi am Am Zepiroth.Zepiroth0 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 <The Synergy> 10m 1/13HM Recruiting: 1 x Healer T15 Progression: 1/13 HM Throne of Thunder T14 Progressed: 5/6 HM Modu'Shan Vaults 6/6 NM Heart of Fear 4/4 NM Terrace of Endless Springs Raid make up: 10 man Recruiting classes: Restoration Shaman Mistweaver Monk Restoration Druid About us: The guild was created towards the end of the Firelands tier as a casual raiding guild to build our player base. We retained our casual raiding status throughout Dragon Soul going 5/8 Heroic and quit raiding 3 - 4 months before the tier ended. Coming into the Mists of Pandaria expansion release we decided to change from a casual raiding guild to a semi hardcore raiding guild. T14 was the start of the new chapter for us where we got 2 teams together a month after the raid release which then broke down to 1 team, we had a really tough time in T14 due to players quitting the game and having half a team till the end of tier where we found our T15 raiders. Now being in T15 progression we have stepped it up and are raiding 4 days consistently and add in extra raid days to get progression bosses down. We have a solid team of 11 players at the moment who are highly reliable and keen to raid progression. What we are looking for: We require 1 dedicated healer for heroic progression. We require the player to have 90%+ attendance, knowledge of their class and be able to play their class/spec to the highest standard possible, research all upcoming progression bosses, level headedness and friendly attitude. Ability to communicate via Mumble is also a 100% must. Raid days and times: Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney (GMT+10)) Wednesday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm Sunday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm Monday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm * If we do call overtime raids these generally occur Friday or Tuesday nights starting from as early as 7:30pm - 8pm going till as late as possible being midnight or shutdown. Please contact me in game as our website is temporarily down. Battletag: Mzsunday#6226Mzsunday0 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 [A] Civilian recruiting Currently looking for 1 ranged dps, priest (with heal OS) or hunter 1 OT, anything beside a paly Raid nights Mon/Wed 8pm below is just the old post ---------------------------------------- Gday Saurfang Our guild stopped raiding mid dec for the holidays but since then weve had many RL issues cause half our roster to stop playing. The 6 of us who are left would like to continue to raid but weve not been able to find any options yet to be to get a proper raid going again Im posting here to see if theres a group of players who might be looking for a raiding guild or perhaps another guild whos in the same situation (or just sick of carrying noobs) and would consider joining forces, horde or alliance, but preferably alliance for us. We formed at the end of vanilla and were all very experienced and mature raiders and would like to join with others who are the same. Weve completed all raid content in this game while it was current since TBC except sunwell and now T14 due to attendance. If anyone would like to chat about this or want to know more about us contact any of us who are online Thank youCalleigh11 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 [H] Nex Mortis Prog Team Recruiting Nex Mortis progression team raids weds thurs and fri from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. server. We are looking for 1 tank and 1 dps to fill out our ranks as we lost a couple people to family issues recently. All we ask is that your willing to learn and have a mic. for communication.Sarvoc0 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 To all fellow pirates YarCinder6 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 Possible Guild Transfer Just doing a little foot work, Our guild raiding 8pm saurfang server time, which is 6am current server time. We are looking for a new home Alliance side want to get a small idea of the community. We are a rather small 10m raiding guild 7/12 in ToT atm.Paygan3 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 Convictfish for Warchief With the up coming demise of Garrosh in the future, we are in need of a solid, generous, blood thirsty Warchief. I am here to put forth the name of Convictfish the Fearless as our new herald, he will clean Orgrimmer of all Bureaucracy and bring forth a new age, where trolls, orcs, taurens, goblins, forsaken and pandas can frolic freely together on a warm summer day. He is the savior that defeated Deathwing, the destroyer of Shas, the slayer of poon This is the type of Warchief I desire. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark Warchief. Lok'tar Ogar!Stratosphere12 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 Tuesday Question: Nightmare Fuel. You are likely to be eaten by a grue. If this predicament seems particularly cruel, consider whose fault it could be: not a torch or a match in your inventory. From It Is Pitch Dark by MC Frontalot. Despite the variety of the races we play in World of Warcraft, ultimately beyond the flickering screen and the whirl of pixels we are, at log off time, human. As such we have a spectrum of feelings towards our life experiences and the people and events that happen along the way, there are things we love, like, dislike, fear and dread. Dread goes beyond being disturbed by something, or avoiding something because it makes you feel ill at ease. Frank Herbert, in his novel Dune, wrote that "fear is the mind killer", dread goes way beyond that, dread is the everything killer. TVtropes, one of my favourite websites, defines Nightmare Fuel as "...the stuff so horrifying that it can give people the creeps for years. This scares the pants off of just about anyone to the author/creator's delight. This makes you shrink in the back of your chair, look over your shoulder, and remind yourself that what's going on is (usually) only fictional." And I am certain that each and every one of us has encountered this at some point in our lives. The above article goes on to explain thus, "Experiences may vary from person to person. Some people, for example, may find the invasion of monstrosities which are treated as benign to be a far more terrifying prospect than things which we need to explicitly fear." Meaning some people will find bats terrifying, and some will find bats as squeaky flying mice. Looking back over the time I have played WoW, I have never encountered anything that could be called nightmare fuel, the cartoony look and feel of game does tend to betray the fear angle, but consider what your character does in the game, specifically in combat, and realise where the true horror is. Not just what your character receives while in PVP or PVE combat, but what you can dish out to the mobs/enemy players as well. My Shaman can spit gigavolts of electric death from her hands any time she wills it, ever seen anyone electrocuted either by accident or by design? That scene in The Green Mile where the guy got a less than merciful execution by electric chair because the guard did not follow proper procedure? That, so I am told, is gruesomely accurate, and to me, a classic example of nightmare fuel. It goes beyond World of Warcraft of course, movies and books and other entertainment mediums present their fair share of horror, and said horror can manifest itself in so many different ways. The article quoted above, which I shall link, gives page after page of archetypes and examples that make for enthralling reading, and a small sense of gratitude that this is all made up, mashed into a format and presented to a willing audience for consumption and critique. (Source: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NightmareFuel) So does anything in WoW give you the willies? What is the most nightmare fueling thing you have ever seen or read? Tell us your story.Torchsong0 Apr 16, 2013