Saurfang

Sep 19 [H] <Rebirth> is Recruiting - Barthilas <Rebirth> On Barthilas Horde is recruiting raiders! We are a fairly new guild, formed with the intention of building a solid core team of skilled raiders who want to grow the guild in a positive way, work together to progress through content, have fun and make new friends. A few of us raided previously and got 13/13N and 10/13H before the guild fell apart. But we will be starting from Normals to gear new people up. We have no problem with people being cross server to give us a try and see how they feel. Schedule: Wed Thurs 9pm-12am GMT+10/Server (Form at 8:45pm) Requirements: - Gems/Enchants - Teamspeak with working headset - Skilled, alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. - We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class. Current Recruitment Needs: DPS: Warlock Heals: Pally Monk Always looking for exceptional players regardless of class/spec. Contact me in game at btag Lucid#1675, Diziple#6260,Andrew#6331 We look forward to hearing from you!Lucidarrow0 Sep 19
Sep 16 (H)Healer LFG weekend Heroic Team Im looking for a Weekend Heroic Raid Team Im keen to raid any of Friday, Saturday Sunday nights. (AEST times) I have Resto Druid Item Level 705 13/13 Normal, 8/13 Heroic (or a ungeared Holy Pally) Please let me know if I can help.Mendâ0 Sep 16
Sep 14 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage0 Sep 14
Sep 14 <Noctem - 12/13H Hello All <Noctem> are in the market for a few more raiders leading into Mythic raiding At present we are 12/13H which was hampered by a late start into this tier Who are we and what do we expect from our raiders? Our core raiders are mostly ex hardcore from various servers and backgrounds We exist now to get !@#$ done in a more relaxed environment than previous Bad jokes and the occasional sideways comment are all part of any given raid night Any future prospect of <Noctem> would be expected to have all current gems, enchants and a good understanding of the toon they choose to play Tie this in with a good sense of humour and a thick skin and welcome aboard! Raid Info Friday - 19:30 to 22:30 ST Sunday - 19:30 to 21:30ish ST Monday - 19:30 to 22:30 ST Raid invites go out 15 minutes earlier Currently stealing from other guilds Hunter - Very High Elemental Sharman - Very High Arms/Fury Warrior - Medium Shadow Priest - Will consider Boomchicken - Will consider If this sounds like something you would be interested in hit up Bishizznit, Dêpth or Cast in game Alternatively - Inflìkted - inflikted#1888Inflìkted1 Sep 14
Sep 7 LFG: semi hardcore raiding Friday and Sat Hi I'm a 682 ww monk looking to have fun and kick some !@# raiding. I have raided normal and heroic highmaul and BRF and am looking to move forward to HFC.Wuju1 Sep 7
Sep 5 <Endgame> recruiting Friday night raid team <Endgame> Saurfang, is now recruiting players for Friday night raids. Endgame is an Oceanic guild under new leadership following the loss of the previous guild leader. We are a small guild, with strong, friendly members willing to help anyone. RAIDING We are looking to recruit active players (level 100) for a Friday night raid team focusing on current tier content (In this case, Helfire Citadel). All classes and roles are welcome to apply. Raids are not strict, so if you cant make it due to any reason that's perfectly fine. SOCIAL We are also a friendly, social guild environment, that do a large variety of activities outside of Raiding for those interested in joining a fun community while they level or enjoy the other content in the game. Anyone, regardless of race, gender, class or level, is welcome to join the guild! Information and details for those interested... Raid times are structured to be family friendly, following the school term system. During the school terms: Friday nights, 9.00pm - 12.00am (AEST) School term holidays: Wednesday 9.00pm - 12.00am (AEST) Thursday 9.00pm - 12.00am (AEST) Friday 9.00pm - 12.00pm (AEST) -Ilvl requirement of 660+ for HFC. -Looking to recruit all classes. -Mumble voice server More information can be found at the guild website: endgamesaurfang.shivtr.com Apply or ask questions via: -In game mail -Website -Battletag -Or this forum post Contacts: Razorik#1950 (Guild Master) ForTheHorde#15366 (Guild Recruitment officer) Marcos#1744 (Raid Leader) Myrenarus#1806 (Raid leader) *It is advised to try to contact a few officers, as some may not be onlineMastadumplin0 Sep 5
Sep 4 WTB arena wins WTB arena wins on this pally and my mate would buy some also. get back to me or add me in game :)Bradkenya0 Sep 4
Sep 2 Selling Void-Shrouded Satchel Feel free to in-game mail an offer. If acceptable, will mail CoD. thx.Centrelink2 Sep 2
Sep 1 [H] Chief 12/13N (SUN 7-11pm ST) R/M-DPS <Chief> is a one-night-a-week serious raiding outfit that has been around since WoTLK on Saurfang. We had a slow start to raiding in WoD, wiping to the roster boss in Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry, but have hit our stride in T18. We are currently recruiting melee and ranged DPS, with a focus on expanding our core team to 20 members. We would love to have: - Rogues, - Mages/Warlocks, - Shadow Priests, - WW Monks But all DPS are welcome to apply. Feel free to message myself, Thabiff, Dreddnawty or any of our members in game for more information, or visit our extremely formative website at: chiefonsaurfang.enjin.comIrò1 Sep 1
Aug 25, 2015 WTS Character name - Bubble Hello people of Saurfang. I'm looking to server transfer my Priest Bubble, so i'll no longer be in need of his 'unique' name. If anyone is interested in buying the name, hit me up in game Cooper#1602. Peace n poutEssentia0 Aug 25, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 LF Guild Fury Warrior Hey guys, I'm transferring back to Saurfang after a long absence, looking for a weekend raiding guild nothing too hardcore. Am looking mainly at going back to horde as well. Times would be mid morning to mid day standard server time. My spec is dps fury Thanks a lot.Charah1 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 [H] Blood and Glory - Reforming & Recruiting! Hey guys and girls! Blood and Glory guild is being resurrected! And is currently looking to recruit players of all kinds. We'll be looking at a Friday/Saturday night raid team, and also be active in PvP Raid team wont have too much a requirement, just 680+ item levels, starting Normals first until we mesh as a team!, also some knowledge of the fights helps out alot! (I'm 12/13 heroic on main atm) Currently looking for players of every role! If it sounds like something you're keen for. hit me up.Dazilol1 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 N HFC WTB anyone selling Normal HFC 13/13? pst priceTuls1 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Anyone actually look at these forums? 8 hour shutdown. Boredom. Somehow led me to WoW Forums. Is this just all raiding guilds wanting members, or people actually look at this?Des2 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 WTS void touched satchel Pst kingsknight#1284 with price.Morthread0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 Warchief Orrock Requires Assistance! Hello there fellow Saurfang-ers, I am currently in the market to buy a CM carry for the few golds I have remaining to complete, if anyone would like to contact me in game with a quote that'd be great. Thanks team!Orrock0 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 LF Very active guild who accept socials. Was raiding with friends who all quit. Im an old raider been around since mid wrath. Was looking for a guild which raids but who accept casual players who may chime in for alt runs or old content achie runs etc! Very friendly, have lots of dad jokes. Current activities in wow: Going from 150 mount to 250. Willing to run people with me on runs. Cheers.Discjockey2 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 LFM HFC Guild in Progress are back on Saurfang and looking for skilled players (preferably from a raiding background) for HFC. We are raiding casually 1 night a week on a Thursday. Looking to make some decent prog for heroic and just have a bit of fun. All are welcome to apply. Specifically looking for a Tank at the moment. Druid preferred but all welcome. Contact here or me in game Soulus#1918Thermic0 Aug 14, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 New Guild Ok Guys, Heres the deal, i want to create a REAL and FRIENDLY guild that is active in both PvE AND PvP. The problem i have though is recruiting. Any advice or better yet anyone interested in helping build a guild from the ground up with me ?Ðëäth1 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 Ominous Vent Karaoke Welcome to the Ominous Vent Karaoke application page. For the first time on our server Ominous are hosting a Karaoke night to be held on our vent. We are seeking Saufang's finest vocalists to compete for large gold rewards. On Sunday the 12th of July at 3pm contestants will gather on Ominous vent to demonstrate their lyrical abilities for a chance at a 1st place prize of 200,000 gold coins! Rewards for 2nd (100k) and 3rd (50k) will also be awarded with honourable mentions (10k) given to the closest five runners up. This night is open to all players on Saurfang provided we can reward you after the competition. So if you play horde and are interested in being a part of this night be sure to have an alliance toon ready to receive your prize should you win! Each contestant will be given 45 seconds to demonstrate their ability. All genres are welcome, from Opera to rap, hiphop and rock, and everything in between. Contestants are allowed to play music in the background to support their singing as long as the music itself has no vocal (this will have no bearing on judges decisions). At the end of each performance a panel of judges chosen from within Ominous will briefly comment and each privately score the act out of 10, then each score will be given to an independent party to keep a tally of all competitors. This is an opportunity to come and enjoy an afternoon of fun and entertainment with many other players on our server. Add Ferryman#1256 and message me in game to confirm your spot. Positions are limited so claim your place early! You are free to register under an alias if nerves are a problem, as long as you have a character available to receive your prize should you win! In the interest of a smooth and enjoyable competition any trolls will be removed immediately without warning and banned from the vent server. Poor or distorted microphone output will instantly disqualify you from the competition, so make sure you have tested your output in your vent setup prior to applying. Simply competing gives you over a %20 chance at the prize pool! We look forward to having you with us on the night. Cheers and good luck! Team at Ominous.Ferryman27 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 10, 2015 703 Bear Tank LF Tank spot Experienced Bear tank, I know my class very well Current guild didn't work out so I left on Saurfang realm I would really prefer a MATURE AGE guild and drama free....I am 44 years old, I don't need drama, I just want to raid and enjoy the game Here is my profile and the tale of the tape http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Antpugga/advanced I am also registered on Wow Progress http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/saurfang/Antpugga or you can contact in game via Antpugga#1656 Will realm change, I prefer to not to faction change and realm change...it gets expensive but will consider CheersAntpugga9 Aug 10, 2015
Aug 5, 2015 <H> Antiquus LF DPS and Healers Antiquus, is looking to recuit members for our HFC raid team. Currently 7/13 HFC N, However we have been hampered by low numbers. We're a friendly group of people happy to introduce people to N/H/M raiding who have little experience. All we ask is that you're willing to learn, listen and improve as a player. Our raid times are Friday : 7-10ish ST Sunday (Number Dependant): 7-10ish ST We are seeking DPS and Heals of All classes. Specifically - Rogues, Locks, Mage, Balance - Holy pally, priests (either healing class) Feel free to add Seano090#1218 and we can have a chat if you're after more details Or just speak to anyone online!Owenlars0 Aug 5, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 [H]The Happy Zug Zugs LF PLATE TANK Zugzugs!l The Happy Zug Zugs are recruiting a plate tank for our progression team! We are a fairly new guild founded back in late June and growing quickly ever since. Our progression team has killed 5/13 bosses in HFC norm at the moment and we are in URGENT need of a plate tank! If you are experienced in tanking, have good raid awareness and willing to research on fights, please feel free to join us! We are also accepting any exceptional DPS for the team. We raid on Wednesdays 8pm-11pm & Saturdays 3pm-6pm ST only. If you are interested, please reply here or contact Shinikaze#1873 or AriAnt#1673.Leonari2 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 Resto Druid and Prot Warrior duo LF new home Myself and my RL brother are looking for a casual raiding / dungeon guild to call home. I myself (resto / feral) am currently ilvl 673, prot / fury warrior is ilvl 670. We have not raided hardcore since Cata, due to work schedules, but very experienced in our roles. Just looking for a mature, casual raiding and social guild where we can step in when available. Best nights for us are Saturday through Monday, but not necessary.Foréstfire1 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 19, 2015 <Kindred> Looking for raiders for HFC - 9/13N Hello All Thanks for taking the time to sit down with a cup of peppermint tea and your crochet blanket to read this post :) As the title suggests <Kindred> are looking to recruit more raiders to join our current raid team for HFC and beyond <Kindred> are looking for ex hardcore, newbies and relaxed raiders that don't want the high life and the pressure of chasing the "Phat Lewts" or the next Mythic kill but rather chase the enjoyment of killing a few bosses every week with a group of people who enjoy the game for what it is HFC Progression 9/13 Normal Raid times Wednesday 20:00 - 22:30 Sunday 20:00 - 22:30 We are looking for a hand full of DPS and a healer or two Current requirement DPS - Shaman, Mage, Warlock or Shadow Priest Heals - Monk, Druid or a Shaman Add Inflikted#1888 for a chat! www.kindredau.enjin.comInflikted2 Jul 19, 2015
Jul 18, 2015 Grouping up for Pathrunner mount? Hello all ^_^ Just wondering if there are any people who still need/want and would be interested in grouping up to camp for the pathrunner mount "swift breezestrider". Would need at least 6 (to cover all 6 spawn locations) and be prepared to wait a long time! ^_^ (i have been searching for this rare for so long with no luck by just running to all the spawn points several times a day on multiple servers and it isn't getting me anywhere.) Thankyou!Darkmoongirl1 Jul 18, 2015
Jul 17, 2015 LF Blacksmith Exalted w Scryers Looking for a Blacksmith that can make 'Enchanted Adamantite Boots' who has already got the pattern or is exalted with Scryers in Shattrath and willing to go buy the plans from the Quartermaster for them (BoP) Please pm me in game! http://www.wowhead.com/spell=29611/enchanted-adamantite-bootsParanoír0 Jul 17, 2015
Jul 15, 2015 To all Guilds: Study on Text Chat in WoW Hi all, I’m reaching out to guilds to see if any are interested in donating text chat logs for a study by Penn State researchers on communication in WoW — specifically, on similarities/differences between the language of mainstream players and roleplayers. The study is the first of several we hope to do in order to shed light on the unique forms of social interaction in MMORPGs that are often overlooked by non-gamers. We have already collected chat logs from roleplay guilds, and are seeking logs from guilds focused on PvE, PvP, raiding, etc. for comparison. We realize that most raiding guilds use voice chat, but any and all text chat logs you might have are appreciated. The logs can be from any channels, scenarios, or timeframes so long as they are not roleplay. **The chat logs will not be shared or reproduced in any form, and any personally identifying information in them will be removed prior to analysis if you have not already done so. (IRL references will be deleted and character names will be replaced with codes.) Please feel free to delete any IRL identifiers and/or search and replace names with codes yourself before submitting the chat logs.** Chat logs should be submitted in .txt format (your-guild-name-or-alias.txt) to this secure Box at Penn State link: sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/chat-log-submissions/ Your guild’s contributions will be acknowledged in any publications that result from the study, if you wish it. For confirmation from other WoW players that this study is connected to the Pennsylvania State University and is not a scam, please visit this thread on the Ravenholdt forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300410432 Feel free to ask any questions on this thread, on our own forums (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/forums), or via email (bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu), and to check out our list of FAQs (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/FAQs). Thank you for your consideration! Benwick The Bednar Digital Humanities Research Team The Pennsylvania State University bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu sites.psu.edu/narratingplayBenwick0 Jul 15, 2015
Jul 14, 2015 688 Hunter looking for new home Hello Saurfang. My guild's inactive. Looking for a new home at the moment. Planning to transfer to this server since the timezone's better for me and Saurfang's an awesome inspiration to all horde. Preferred schedule: + Very early on weekends (7 am server time or something) OR + Two weekdays (from 9 pm server time but 10 pm is better) OR + Sunday evenings Other times negotiable but might be difficult for me to commit.Kezar3 Jul 14, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 LF Fri/Sat/Sun raiding disc/holy 689 Due to work commitments during the week, i can only raid Friday nights and weekends so looking around on server to find a guild raiding heroic lvl content in hellfire. I have my 2 aotc's. I can play shadow but i don't have all the necessary gear atm to do so.Daketh1 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 WTB Mythic Highmaul and Blackrock. Hi, Im after prices on getting a mythic highmaul and mythic blackrock foundry carry with all loot for MS/OS, also not sure if mounts drop but would like them aswell. If you could let me know that would be awesome. Cheers.Tuls0 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 <Gasm> 6.2 Recruitment Thread <Gasm> 6.2 Recruitment Thread Raid details: Days: Sun/Mon/Wed Times: 20:00 - 23:00 OCE ST Requirements: Stable connection, mumble Specific classes we're currently recruiting: - Elemental Shaman - Boomkin - Holy Paladin All exceptional applicants of other classes welcome We lost a number of core raiders through banwave and general WoD dissatisfaction so mythic progression has been slow - currently looking to rectify that for 6.2 with recruitment while maintaining an awesome raiding atmosphere. We host many optional guild events outside raid hours just for fun so social and casual members are also welcome. Officers are always happy to chat: Alcapown#1189 Madcowboy#1900 Laws#1946 CheersAlcatots5 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 [H] The Happy Zug Zugs LF raiders! The Happy Zug Zugs is a newly founded social/ casual guild on Saurfang. At the moment we are recruiting anyone who want to join us and help us expand. We are planning to progress in HFC once we get the numbers hence recruiting ALL classes and roles for our casual raid team to progress, as well as serious players wanting to help us as officers. Raid days and times (tentative) : Wednesday: 7pm to 10pm ST Saturday : 3 pm to 6pm ST If you are interested, please contact me in-game or contact Shinikaze#1873 or AriAnt#1673.Arititania1 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 5, 2015 693 Ret /690 prot LF raiding guild Hey there, I'm currently searching for a new raiding guild that's tackling Heroic / Mythic content in 6.2. Unfortunately my guild has become inactive in recent months and has prompted me to move on :(. My Current progression on this character is: * 7/7 in N/ HC HM *10/10 in N/ HC BRF *5/13 in N HFC Haven't been able to raid this patch due to the guild inactivity so I'm hoping to find a new home somewhere that's keen on clearing HFC. Hit me up here or in-game at Nick#15503. Cheers :)Kaliseth4 Jul 5, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 Newly transferred horde mage LF guild Hey I am hoping to find a horde guild that is mainly casual but does a little bit of casual raiding as well. What I am looking for: A relatively active guild with many 100 toons (not a massive guild over 500 people or whatnot). A guild that uses Vent and that likes to socialise in it sometimes. Can accommodate for my casual play as I can log on at random times :) No forced pvp of any kind, as I will not join any scheduled pvp events! You can message me if I am on my character or just reply here :) Hopefully there is something out there! :PFoxfoe3 Jul 1, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger mount WTB Swift Spectral Tiger mount - Add Typh#1842Typh0 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 <Peasant revolt> Alliance 6.2 Recruitment <Peasant revolt> Alliance 6.2 Recruitment Thread Raid details: Days: Wed/Thursday Times: 8:30 - 10:30 OCE ST Requirements: Stable connection, TeamSpeak Currently 4/13N, progressing quickly will be moving into heroic once we get the hang of things Specific classes we're currently recruiting: - Tank, any class welcome preferably not warrior All exceptional applicants of other classes welcome Whisper me in game for more details, etc. BetrayaBetraya0 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 WTB Heroic BH kill. H BH only. No loot. This week. Pst prices. My btag is sorrow#1769.Silhouettic0 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 17, 2015 [H]<Pass The Peacebloom> 2Nights - 9/10H BRF Guild Name: Pass the Peacebloom Realm: Oceanic - Saurfang Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 Website: www.passthepeacebloom.com Current Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Pass+the+Peacebloom About Pass the Peacebloom The guild formed in June 2014 with a core of 10 members and started raiding SOO 10M. With the announcement of WOD and Mythic raiding we expanded our roster to accommodate the changes. Currently we aim to keep a strong 20-23 man roster to clear mythic while current. We raid less than most guilds clearing mythic which means our time is valuable to us no matter what we are clearing. This also means we can accommodate players with fulltime jobs and other commitments. What is expected of you? • Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. • Be able to make a positive impact on our guilds progression. • Come to raid prepared and on time having read up on all fights. • Give 100% each raid night. • Being able to take constructive criticism What to expect from Pass the Peacebloom? An efficient raiding environment where we try to waste as little time as possible. Experienced Guild leadership who are constantly trying to improve the raid. As we are raiding only two nights a week we need to be as efficient as possible. Raid Schedule All times are GMT +10, which is Saurfang server time. • Thursday: 8 - 11pm • Sunday: 8 - 11pm Guild Goals- Whilst we do not classify ourselves as a hardcore raiding team we still aim to be not only the top guild on server for two nights a week but top 5 oceanic as well, as such this means that we must utilize our time to maximum potential. Please note we do enjoy mucking around and telling jokes etc while we raid. Recruitment If you're spec or class is not listed here, feel free to apply anyway. Currently Needed: • Exceptional DPS • Mistweaver Monk • Shadow Priest • Restoration Shaman • Disc Priest Please keep in mind current logs of your performance will drastically increase your chances of a successful application. Please apply through our websites forum: www.passthepeacebloom.com Contact Info: BattleTags Crystal#1810Yeager1 Jun 17, 2015
Jun 16, 2015 <Lotion> Selling 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes! Our Challenge Mode team is looking for more buyers for our 8/8 Gold CM carries! Our group has had considerable experience running challenge modes. We currently hold the most World Record times (Grimrail and SMBG) and all 8 realm best times. Because of this we can assure you the quality of our service will not be met by anyone else on Saurfang. Unlike other CM sale groups, our runs are 100% self-play! Don't get scammed or let your account get compromised. (We do not accept Paypal or any other forms of payment that violate Blizzard's ToS) Our videos of CM speed runs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Wq31QrJRA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElN_TnwOVic Rewards from 8/8 Gold: Unique transmog weapons Challenger's War Yeti mount (Account wide) Title : The Indomitable 8 Challenger's Path portals to dungeon entrances in Draenor 360 achievement points Requirements: 5 invisibility potions (if the character is on another server) 2-2.5 hours to complete the run Price: 8/8 Gold - 250k Individual Dungeons - 50k Schedule: Contact us in-game or add one of our members to set up a date for your run. Team: Zunnie#1521 - Resto Druid: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Zun/advanced Thrustbb#1120 - Blood Death Knight: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Bbedk/advanced Andy#1627 - Hunter: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Dugroto/advanced FrozenPie#1860 - Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Jaxy/advancedBbedk0 Jun 16, 2015
Jun 16, 2015 <Lotion> Heroic BRF Sales Hey guys, we've been doing these runs very successfully for quite a few weeks now but I just haven't gotten a chance to make a thread. <Lotion> is looking for more buyers for our weekly heroic BRF run. Our runs are SUNDAY starting at 8 server time. They usually last for around 2 hours. The price is 150k for the full run with loot priority on everything that drops for your spec. If you're not interested in loot, or just want to come in and coin the bosses, the price for a no-loot 10/10 run is 60k. We also sell Blackhand only kills for 30k. Come get your AOTC feat of strength achievement! This achievement will become unobtainable after 6.2! We only bring one class of each token/armor type per run to guarantee maximum loot for our buyers! Our previous buyers have all received 3-4 pieces of tier and 10+ pieces of gear. Some have even gone up over 60 ilvls after their run. A few logs of our past sale runs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/agnLkK3jTZrcdwtW https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dyp2BgPtahKWxTr7 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gCBWd9fywL78Hjz3 We require a 30k deposit by THURSDAY to secure your spot! Contact me in-game or add me on btag jilliene#1512Jilliene6 Jun 16, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 (H) Antiquus Guild Recrtuitment Antiquus is currently looking for players to fill our raid team ready for 6.2 and hellfire citadel. Currently 7/7H and 8/10H We have a great group of people and are just looking for people to fill in some spots after a few leavers. Looking For 1 Tank 3 Heals (accepting most classes) Ranged DPS (mages, spriests, shammies, boomies, locks) Raid Times Friday and Sundays 1900 Server Time We are looking forward to hearing from anyone interested so please add Seano090#1218 to have a chat or ask any questions :)Owenlars0 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 13, 2015 LF Challenge Mode Group UH DK looking for challenge mode group. Have everything required, skype, flasks, etc. Previous experience only extends to MoP challenge modes, completed on two different characters. Leave a message here or in-game if keen!Kesomek0 Jun 13, 2015
Jun 12, 2015 <Lotion> Saurfang PvP Tournament Hey Saurfang! Lotion is interested in hosting a server wide pvp tournament. This will be a 3v3 arena tournament held via a series of wargames. Preliminary match ups will be held on the final Saturday afternoon before 6.2 starting at 7pm. The tournament will be held in the final week of this current Tier. It will be on the final Sunday before 6.2 starting at 12pm. We are looking at best case scenario of a total of 16 teams. Finals will be made up of the top 8 teams from preliminaries and will consist of an elimination bracket. (Think of Blizzcon) Tournament rules are as follows; 1) You must be an active Saurfang resident. This means that you have toons that are level 100 that you raid or pvp on that are on Saurfang. (Proof will be required) 2) No Account sharing. The players MUST be the owners of the accounts. 3) The team must consist of 1x Heals and 2x DPS. No tank specs are allowed (Gladiator stance accepted) 4) Tournament gear only. This can be purchased from Nagrand just outside Highmaul for 50g per piece. [http://www.wowhead.com/npc=88137/blarg] 5) If there are any change up to your team members you need to inform us at least 2 hours prior to the event. 6) If the turn out is higher than expected, then please be aware that we may need to cut teams from this competition (for which we apologize) If this happens, the teams that will make it through will be based off experience and composition.Match rules are as follows: 1) All preliminary and final rounds are best of 3 2) Grand Final is best of 5 3) If any teams have disconnections you will have 3 minutes to sort out your connection and get back into the game. If any members of a team continuously disconnect, your team will be disqualified and the opponents will win.4) In the result of a draw, the match will be replayed. 5) If there are any bugs during the match that stop a player from competing than the match will be reset. 4) The composition you are playing is allowed to be interchangeable. This even includes alts you have on another server. You can only choose to swap comps around once per match. If you decide to mix it up, your opposing team will be notified and they will have a chance to swap as well. 5) If you are found to be using an illegal add-on (eg. Kick Bot) you will be disqualified and removed from the tournament. Prize Pool ----------- 1st Place: 100,000g 2nd Place: 75,000g 3rd Place: 55,000g Total Pool: 230,000g If an alliance team wins, Lotion will cover the loss on the AH transfer. Entry Fee ------------- Loljks there are none. The only cost will come from you buying the tournament gear. The tournament will be streamed via: http://www.twitch.tv/lotionguild Please register at: http://goo.gl/forms/1NkCPueZ6E [We are also looking for 2 competent commentators. Anyone interested please in-game mail Steveyó or whisper in game if I am online. You must have a solid internet connection. You must also have high knowledge of each class and their abilities in an arena match. Above all, you must have fun!] Good luck everyone and I'm hoping to see a good turn out!Steveyó4 Jun 12, 2015
Jun 7, 2015 Alliance warlock looking to buy the services of an alliance warlock and a friend to summon me to warspear. Will trade a saucy battle pet for your services.Cinderino0 Jun 7, 2015
Jun 7, 2015 WTS nightsaber cub PM me for offersRainsford1 Jun 7, 2015
Jun 5, 2015 Our official Blackhand kill video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niypgkVheAQ It's finally out after a long wait, Enjoy!Cpl12 Jun 5, 2015
Jun 4, 2015 Level 80 Account Capped Guilds Hi everyone and thanks for viewing my post. I'm looking for an Oceanic Horde or Alliance guild or Guilds that support 80 level capped accounts. I'm not looking for a Twink Guild I'm looking for a Guild who's players are focused only on WOTLK content. I guess I'm wanting to go back in time and enjoy again the excellent content that existed when level 80 was as far as we could go. If you know of such a guild please post as much info as you can Battle on...Krossbow0 Jun 4, 2015
Jun 1, 2015 Lotion - 10/10 M - Sales Thread Lotion is starting with sales for certain parts of current content, the thread will be updated as we progress more and we can offer more. However, for now, if you're interested in purchasing any of the content below, send myself or another officer a message in game and we can discuss it. Heroic Highmaul: - Not for Sale Mythic Highmaul: Individual Boss's - 25k 6/7M (All class specific loot) - 100K 7/7 M (All class specific loot) - 300k (negotiable) Imperator kill (Cutting Edge + Title + loot) - 200k Heroic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 H Clear (All class specific loot) - 150k 10/10 H Clear (No loot) - 60k Blackhand Kill (AOTC + Loot) - 50k Mythic Blackrock Foundry: Individual Kills: (Loot NOT Included) Mythic Beastlord Darmac - 40k Mythic Oregorger - 40k Mythic Gruul - 40k Mythic Hans/Frans - 40k Mythic Flamebender - 60k Mythic Kromog - 60k Mythic Operator Thogar - 60k Mythic Iron Maidens - 80k Mythic Blast Furnace - 100k Loot Pricing on Individual Kills (per piece): Jewellery/Bracers/Belts/Boots/Cloaks - 20k Non tier armor pieces - 25k Tier armor pieces - 30k Trinkets/Weapons/Offhands - 40k Bundles: ALL class specific loot NOT required by raiders included Kromog Wing (Hans/Flame/Kromog) - 200k Maidens Wing (Beastlord/Thogar/Maidens) - 250k Furnace Wing (Ore/Gruul/Furnace) - 250k Full 9/10 Clear - 550k Blackhand coming soon. If interested feel free to message us in game and we can work something out.Cpl48 Jun 1, 2015
May 29, 2015 [H] 'Retry' 2/10M recruiting Retry is a recently reformed raiding guild recruiting to complete a 20 man team to progress through Heroic and mythic. Our current progression: 7/7 N HM, 7/7 H HM, 4/ 7MHM, 10/10 N BRF, 10/10 HM, 2/10M. We raid Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays starting at 9:50pm server time and finishing up at 1am. Sunday is non-compulsory raiding night, whereby we clean up what we didn't have time for on Wed and Fri, do alts runs, and engage in a very relaxing session. Our aim is to form a very solid 20 man team, to have geared and ready for the release of the next tier so we can focus heavily on mythic progression. Whilst at the same time we want to build up a 30 man heroic team for HFC heroic progression. We would like to begin and complete as much mythic progression as we can before the start of 6.2. What we're looking for: - Healer - Caster dps - WW/Feral/Ret Add my battletag for a chat: davidt1995#1410Itouch5 May 29, 2015