Saurfang

Feb 16, 2015 Looking for raiders Rosenkreuz Orden is recruiting new members for our core BRF raiding team. We are a committed and competitive raiding guild. We are looking for exceptional Druid tank & heals plus 22k+ DPS. Raid time:8.30-11.30 Wednesday, Friday & Sunday. PST Paradigma or Tombstone!Tombstone0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [A] Standard Nerds is recruiting Hello Standard Nerds is recruiting for some intrepid adventurers to join our raids. We're a guild of established, mature players who want to get the most out of the game while still enjoying our hobby, on a raid schedule that isn't too onerous. This expansion, we've cleared: Highmaul: Normal 7/7, Heroic 6/7, Mythic 1/7 so far. Blackrock Foundry: 4/10 normal so far. Why are you recruiting? We've had a few people have to take a step back due to either real life commitments, or raiding just not doing it for them right now. Natural turnover, albeit a couple more than you'd like at once - but that's life. We're looking to fill any gaps with like-minded awesome people like you. Where are you going? Ultimately, our aim's the top. We want to get back to Mythic and beat the best that the game has to offer. However, we're approaching this pragmatically, and getting an appropriate amount of gear and experience in normal, then heroic before marching on. We're determined, but realistic. When do you raid? Raid times: Mon & Wed 8pm - 11pm server time/Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time Current recruiting needs 1 x tank (non-DK preferred for balance) 2 x healers 2 x ranged damage (healing OS is nice, but not essential) Any awesome apps will be considered, please get in touch for a chat even if you don't fit the list above. Contact details Feel free to add me, Azazel#1894 for a chat, or check out http://standardnerds.enjin.com/recruitment Thank youAzazel1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [A] Female, ex-raider, LF guild of good peeps Hi all, It's the usual story - I though I kicked the habit years ago but one little taste and I'm hooked. So, ex-hardcore, female, mid 30s, professional, family, Australian looking for guild. I ran a pretty decent raiding guild from vanilla to wrath so I know how to pull my weight but also what I want from a guild. The game has changed since I left so I'm pretty happy to be considered a newbie in other respects, but I am not looking for hand holding, just a good crew. My old guildies are still good friends, we stay in touch even though we haven't played together for years, so I'm more interested in good people than progression. If you have a good team progression is much easier! I'm looking for a mature guild that doesn't take itself too seriously but still knows what it's doing, able to take a joke but not full of bigots or trolls. I'm currently 85 Enh/Resto shammy with a hunter in the wings (so I'm not the most uber addition toon wise yet) but I've only been back a week. I play most nights til late. I don't accept random guild invite spam so please chat to me first. Totems Totems To... nevermindRepression8 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [H] IMPERIAL 2 Nights 3/7M Highmaul 3/10H BRF Hi All IMPERIAL (Nagrand) is a semi-hardcore Oceanic raiding guild looking to make a name for ourselves. We prioritise RL over WoW but place progressive raiding high on our list. With a limited raiding schedule, we are looking for raiders who have the same mind set and goals to achieve full mythic clears of all raids while content is current. The guild is home to a number of ex hardcore raiders who can no longer commit to three or four nights of raiding every week. We are looking for skilled and experienced players who can only raid two nights a week while progressing through content at a relative pace. Raid Times: Wednesday: 7.30pm - 12pm server time Monday: 7.30pm - 12pm server time IMPERIAL is currently recruiting the following classes and specs: Healer: 1 x Shaman - Restoration DPS: 1 x Shaman - Elemental 1 x Warlock - Any ALL SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED RAIDERS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS Requirements for Applicants: - Be punctual for raid times (100% attendance) - Know all aspects of class and spec - Have the right add-ons to assist game play - Team Speak installed - Raid awareness - Able to deal with various raid mechanics - Can handle wiping on bosses over and over again - Understand that sitting doesn't mean you have lost your raid spot - Not an elitist! - All in all, be reliable We are only recruiting those who are "exceptional" at what they do, experienced and dedicated to progression raiding within the two nights. Express all interests to the following members of our guild: - Elyene (Elyene#1541) - Astrobeast (Astro#1391)Astrobeast1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [H] From Scratch 7/7H Recruiting Hi Everyone, From Scratch is a newly formed guild located on Saurfang (OCE/Horde), which is currently looking for new members to complete its Heroic/Mythic raid team. We are a small group of experienced players who have cleared heroic Highmaul, and now would like to progress further by establishing a new raiding guild. We hope to eventually recruit enough skill/experienced raiders to establish a mythic team of 20+ raiders. Our raid times are: • Wednesday 7-10 pm server time • Sunday 7-10 pm server time We encourage anyone who is interested in applying to join the raid team to either post on this thread or message myself and other guild members in game. Currently in need of all roles Add myself: Darty10123#1774 Please include some basic information about your raiding xp, role and current ilvl. Edit: We are also looking for an experienced/skilled guild to merge with, due to our struggle with recruitment. Our raid make up currently consists of: 1 x fury warrior 1 x blood dk 1 x guardian druid (can dps) 1 x warlock 1 x ret dps 1 x holy pally 1 x mage Message myself (Darty10123#1774) if interested in merging.Imgonatank10 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Husband and wife team looking for a Guild Hello all , after a extended break from WOW and recently moving from silvermoon server we are looking for a guild to call home. We are looking for a casual based guild that enjoys dungeons , friendship and fun . though we would prefer a mature guild of players. Though we have both raided in the past and on Rift was in a heavy raid guild I for one now need a break and just have fun so casual raiding would be ok but I cannot commit to full time raiding any more. We play most days/nights :) Tanvaras - is a warrior / tank lvl 100 ( protection) Tamica - Druid - lvl 100 healer ( feral as my off spec) leatherworker/ skinner We both have voice chat :) We are both live in South Australia and have 5 children - my 18 year old plays a Mage , I also have 7, 6, 5 , 13 month old ( lil raiders in the making ) ( My 7,6,5 year old also have accounts) I also have my Mother who plays and has 3 or 4 accounts , so yes we are a wow family ! :) Thank you in advance :) Merry xmas Tam <3Tamica4 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Tank looking for Social Raiding Guild I have recently come back to the game after a long break during MoP and I'm looking for a friendly social guild that is pretty active. I'm also looking to get back into the raiding scene, I raided all throughout Cata but have not had much experience since then. I currently have a Guardian druid at iLvL 652 but haven't done much raiding in WoD yet. I'm currently playing on alliance side, but could also faction change over to horde.Skarrlet1 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 [A] One Percent 6/7H HM and 7/10N BRF <One Percent> Is an Alliance based guild on Khaz'goroth/Dath'Remar. We are currently looking to recruit more players to in order to form a 20man Mythic raid team for WoD. Our current ~15man team is 5/7HM and is made up of mature experienced players. What we have to offer: We provide a mature and stable raiding environment. We have a raid team that doesn't cancel or change times at the last minute, a knowledgeable player base, a friendly low-drama atmosphere, consumables on the night, and a consistent team core that has mostly been together for over two years. Our demographic is largely 21+, mostly Australian, friendly, a mix of genders, and generally easy-going but still motivated to push for progression. Our times are a bit later than most guilds and very suitable to those in Brisbane! Raid Times Monday: 9:30pm - 12:30am Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am *Server Time We are looking for someone with the following! - Be able to raid 3 nights a week. - Must have Mumble. - Experience in some form of progression raiding would be ideal. (Please provide logs) - Must be knowledgeable and comfortable with their class and spec. We are actively recruiting the following roles: Tanks: Death Knight - Low Demand Healers: Priest - Discipline - High Demand Druid - Restoration - Medium Demand Shaman - Restoration - Medium Demand Melee DPS Death Knight - Unholy/Frost (tank OS desirable) - High Demand Warrior - Arms/Fury (tank OS desirable) - High Demand Monk - Windwalker - High Demand Range DPS Hunter - Medium Demand Mage - High Demand Warlock - High Demand Shaman - Elemental - High Demand Druid - Balance (resto OS desirable) - Medium Demand Priest - Shadow - High Demand Please submit applications through our website: http://onepercentwipe.com/ All exceptional players welcome even if your class is not listed above.Antiarin2 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 LFG "They really love me!" Achievement Hi all I want to get this achievement done as part of Love is in the Air. Sadly, as is all too common in matters of love, the hardest part is finding willing participants. In this case, it takes even more than two to tango (about 8 according to wowhead). If anyone else is willing/interested to help complete this you need 40 love tokens to purchase the manufactured love prism. Once you've got that, we get together and shoot each other with our love rays, and get rewarded with an achievement and a toy. Please let me know if you're interested at Azazel#1894 (I'm sure I've made it sound very compelling), and we can find a mutually suitable, and appropriately romantic, time and place. Thank you.Azazel0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 Saurfang Ashran Queue times Hi there I have various toons over a few servers and as I really only have rl friends on Saurfang now I was thinking of transferring over. One thing im really into on my 100s is Ashran. What are the queue times like for Alliance and/or Horde for Ashran on Saurfang?. Thanks heaps.Nimandar0 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 [A]Impaired Judgement 2/7M recruiting for BRF We are currently looking for a couple 655+ ilvl ranged dps for BRF. Current progression: Highmal 2/7M 7/7H Blackrock Foundry 1/10H 7/10N Current raid days/times: Wed/Th/Sun - 8-11 Server time Cubano#1553 for more infoMonsterdruid0 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 A soyonara from The Bushido Project Farewell Saurfang and thanks for having me. It's been great to call this server home during my time with The Bushido Project and good luck to everyone in Warlords. The Bushido Project was a wonderful thing to be a part of. Heartlily has taken over as a worthy Shogun and the guild will continue as a social hub in the next expansion. I wish everyone everyone there the best, and am glad the guild is in safe hands. Thank you to everyone who has given us advice and joined us in raids over the years. It would take forever to mention everyone, but I would like to thank Kleets, Convictfish, Souglyy, Navimie, Una, Octavious and Konzie in particular for your help. Arigatou gozaimasu m(_._)m You can read my full farewell on our forum, and also see pics from our various trips together if you're interested (www.thebushidoproject.com). If anyone is looking for a place to stay by all means contact Heartlily, and if any guilds are looking for progression raiders in WoD I can't recommend the Samurai of TBP enough. Sayonara. Ly.Lyconah12 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 Group Therapy 1 night per week 6/7 Heroic Are you someone who used to raid hard core but now don't have the time? Spend more time doing wife dailies than wow dailies? Still have drive and skill to raid? Then <Group Thereapy> is the guild for you! We raid thursday 7-11pm (6/7HM) pst for detailsDrtat0 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 [H] Gasm 7/7H 2/7M recruiting for Mythic team Gasm is looking for a few more exceptional raiders for a spot in our core raiding team! We are a well established raiding guild who prides ourself on being a fun and enjoyable team to raid with. We love to progress whilst maintaining a laid-back experience with as many laughs as possible. Recruitment is open to: 1 x DPS with Healer OS However any class/role is encourage to apply. We will always consider any exceptional applications. Raid times (all are server time): Monday: 8pm - 11pm Wednesday: 8pm-11pm Sunday: 6pm - 9pm PLEASE APPLY HERE http://gasm.shivtr.com Please feel free to add myself Laws#1946, Drakyrie#1349, Swekos#1573 or aussie#1693 to discuss recruitment!Laws1 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 [H] <Genesis> 5/7N, 11.30pm - 1.30am (ST) Greetings Saurfang, We're a late night raiding guild with two raid slots, 11.30pm - 1.30am (Server Time) on Wednesdays and Sundays. We have just started having our first full guild run for 10N this week and are looking at adding more talents to our guild. We're using the EPGP loot system, and we have our own private Ventrilo server. If you need any further information, do let us know and we'll do our best to answer any queries. If you are interested in joining our ranks, do let us know in the form below and we'll get back to you! I http://form.jotform.me/form/50109076072448Jaen2 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 LFGuild (Alliance) - Fun, mature, casual Hi I have a 667 ilvl hunter that I am looking to put in a guild that foremost is enjoying WoW. Progression is second to me wanting a fun, relaxed and casual raiding experience with mature people. I've done the hardcore raid thing on my resto shaman through BC/Wrath/Cata - and picked up the hunter during MoP but didn't really play this xpac much. I'm enjoying WoD and want to continue to do so with a guild that is active. I am interested in raiding once or twice a week preferably with people who are smart and raid aware, but what I would consider being "retired" from hardcore WoW. I know all this is a lot to ask - but here's hoping someone can answer the call. CheersMeilarni0 Feb 1, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 660 resto druid alt looking for guild just looking for either an alt run on weekends ect to clear 7/7 highmaul/brf my mains at 5/7 mythic so i know all fights and pull my weight just guilds alt runs alrdy full and love raiding on my druid! pst madlyf#6865Höts0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 [H] <Nightmare Intent> recruiting Hey everyone, We are a casual raiding guild (6/7N, 1/7 H) who transferred to Saurfang from Frostmourne at the start of WoD. We have a very active, skilled and experienced core group of players and are looking to bolster our ranks as we journey into heroic guild progression. Currently we are seeking: 1x Plate Off-tank: (DK Preferred) 1x Priest Healer 1x Boomkin or Resto Druid. 1x Elemental Shaman 1x Hunter. 1x Mage. However, all classes are encouraged to apply. Currently we raid Thursdays and Sundays from 7pm-11pm (server time). For more information feel free to contact myself or Anazael either here or in-game. Thanks!Khoen0 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Looking for Guild Hi all, I was a former hardcore raider in various guilds over various servers. I recently jumped over to Saurfang to capitalize on the free US-Aus servers and am now looking for a new guild to raid with. I used to rank on some fights back when I was really hardcore in WotLK and Cata. Did not raid much for MoP due to me not really liking the strong Chinese influence involved. As I am located in Singapore and am no longer studying but working (urgh!), I may have trouble with timings but of course I am open to suggestions and am hoping for a guild that will be a good fit. I am not a drama person and am pretty stable emotionally. I may be too straightforward for some people, but generally I am still a nice guy. Please feel free to pst me in game or drop me an in-game mail if you require more details. I will be glad to answer all your queries. Cheers, AzyrineAzyrine3 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 [H] 649 Resto Shaman LF Raiding Guild Hello Everyone, Currently looking for a Normal + Heroic Raiding guild. Not looking for a guild that wants to purely focus on mythical progression. Current progression is: 6/6 normal highmaul 1/6 heroic highmaul Currently 649 Resto Set and 641 enhancement set. cheers.Sphexs3 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 640 Disc Priest LF Raiding Guild my main was hunter he is 7/7 heroic..now i have shifted to my disc pirest...for me any time any day is good...my battle tag Sky#1558Skyaim2 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 [H] <Transcendence> Saurfang Recruiting Hi! <Transcendence> Is looking for people to join our progression raid team! We need: Tank (Non Warrior) OR a melee DPS that is willing to switch over when needed DPS: Monk Shaman Druid Lock Hunters SPriest (willing to heal) If you can also gear a Healer/Tank OS that would be perfect. We are Currently at 6/7N and 1/7H looking to go harder into Blackrock Foundry. Our raid nights are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday starting at 8pm ST (AEST) If you have any questions please feel free to add me on bnet at PirateNinja#6405 or reply to this post. Thanks!Grakbrez1 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Looking for weekday day time raiding guild I am currently on a US server and am looking at coming back to Oceanic servers (less ping). I was wondering if there are any 18+ guilds out there that raid during the week in the day timeCleopriesta0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 [H] Naughty Volcano - WoD recruitment Naughty Volcano is a tight-knit group of like-minded individuals who enjoy having a good time while progressing through challenging end-game content. The core of our team consists of mostly RL mates with solid raiding experience stretching back all the way to vanilla. Our aim is to progress through mythic content. We're not super hardcore. For those who are just looking to join an active guild to pass the time with, contact one of our officers in-game and we’ll get it sorted! Raid times: 7.30-11pm Server Time (GMT+10) Monday, Wednesday, Thursday (may throw 4th day in) Players interested in a core position in our raid team will have the following attributes: -Solid knowledge of chosen class/spec -Solid internet connection - PC superior to a potato -Willingness to prepare for raids (watch vids - be repaired and on time) Finally, to learn a bit about how you play and communicate with others, we would like interested raiders to run a heroic with us. Any further questions you may have, please contact Ninekcrits. Officers are: (GM) Ninekcrits (btag: fridolin#1637) – SchwippNinekcrits2 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 [H] 665 Holy/Disc Priest Looking for Highmaul Hi all, Looking for a group to raid with on this weeks lockout preferably a group doing Mythic, I don't mind doing progression and don't require loot (I have coins). Anyone that needs a healer add my Battle tag: Nayrahl#1659Nayrahl1 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 looking for guild Hi. Hope this is phrased right and posted right. If not please advise nicely etc. Looking for guild Oz Saurfang. Current guild is largely inactive. Level 100 PvE Warrior Arms Minor PvP background - not much but wanting to boost. Looking to raid, boost gear, mounts etc. Ex guild master - happy to contribute if needed. Anything else needed? Please advise.Deepdepth3 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Ominous Vs Ko'ragh Mythic Kill Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Ff4E-_6tASynli0 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 (H) 638 Bear Tank LF Raiding Guild I am no longer raiding with my current guild due to the fact they already have their established tanks. I am looking for new guild where I will be raiding regularly “AS A TANK” which i play quite well and I know my class I am a mature aged man and would prefer similar my BTAG is Antpugga#1656 PS I am work during the day you can catch me in game around 6pm Oceanic server time ThanksAntpugga7 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 <WTB> SoO Mythic Run - Twink Gearing As the name Suggest, I'm looking around for a competent guild that could Carry my hunter into Mythic SoO. I've tried my luck with Pugs, but its always a Mess and chaotic. I don't require a full clear, Immers - Seige is all I'm chasing for. Bearing in mind, i will Require Certain loot from Certain bosses if they were to drop. If any competent guild is able to do this, please let me know by posting your price below. Thanks.Reloading0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 (A)650 Prot Warrior LF Progression Guild Hey guys, I want to get back into a progressional raiding team. Im 31 and Kiwi so would prefer 7pm or 8pm Server Time start times and can commit to Wed/Thurs/Sun defiantly and as late as 11pm ST if needed. I have in depth class knowledge and have been a key part to almost every raid team previously, often raid leading or co-leading, however im not looking to lead this tier as i feel i am way behind the 8 ball in regards to leading a team. Im located on (Alliance) Saurfang and would prefer to stay here as this is where the majority of my friends are. Alternatively i have a Warlock at roughly 645, but they kinda killed the fun of locks for me since Mop. Im looking forward to hearing back from you. Chur - DJDjwarrior4 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 (H)Guild in Progress Recruiting DPS Guild in Progress (7/7H Highmaul) are recruiting mixed DPS and a healer for our Mythic Roster. Other classes/specs are welcome to apply. We raid twice a week Wednesday: 8:30-11:30 ST. Thursday: 8:30-11:30 ST. Contact Soulus#1918 or Oped#1371 for more info. Additional information about our raids can be found at our website along with application forms! guildinprogress.enjin.comOped13 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 [H] Shadow Priest LF Raiding Home Hi everyone, I'm a seasoned raider that has recently come to Saurfang after FM queues forced me to migrate. Looking for a 2 nights per week guild - can POSSIBLY stretch to 3 nights, but only if the raids would be starting later (I'm in Brisbane, starting 9+ Brisbane time would be fantastic). I'm not loot focused, I'm very easy to get along with, am familiar with vent/TS etc. I learn quickly, and am willing to Heal or DPS (I went through BC and Wrath as Shadow, Cata/MoP as Disc). As for previous raiding experience, I've completed Tribute to Insanity, Champ of Ulduar, Undying, One Light in the Darkness as well as Glory of the Ulduar, Icecrown and Firelands Raider. Didn't raid too seriously in MoP - though I did do a bit of Mythic SoO. So if there's anyone out there who thinks I might fit in with them, I'd love to hear from you - my battletag is Arktik#6879. Currently level 100 with ilvl 626. If you have any questions - feel free to ask.Krimsonmyst1 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Looking For Guild! Hi I'm a 656 Warrior. pretty much dedicated never offline mostly always online. Raided during WotLK on a different account, skipped Cata, started again mid way through 6.0 im MoP. I main Fury (mostly for PvE) and my offspec is Arms (just for PvPing). Looking for guild that can raid around 8:00pm SVT and finnish whenever, as i'm based in NZ and tryna work around new work schedule. Would like to progress at a good rate in this expansion. My current Progress in WoD is: Highmaul: 6/7 N (Nearly killed 6th boss but guild broke up before could down) 2/7 H Add me on Btag for a chat: Kiwire#1353Kiiwi1 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 650 Retadin and a 649 Ele shaman LF raid team Hi, me and a mate are looking for a new raid team, preferably one that doesn't raid on a Wednesday night. I'm not a fan of pugging so I haven't got much experience in this tier, but I did fairly well in Heroic (well mythic now) SoO 10m as a Frost/blood DK, but I've on and off played a Retadin/Protadin (and sometimes Holy) since Wrath and I'm looking forward to getting more experience in WoD. So this tier I've only done 2/7N (One as Prot and other as DPS) which were done first two nights of raid release, then I haven't had a chance to step back in to do more. My main goal in raiding is to clear H of current raid before the next comes out, I'm gearing both Ret (650) and my prot OS (643) in case I am needed as a backup tank ___________________________________________________________ My mate Ténikié is a 649 Ele Shaman, who has done 6/7N and 1/7H and who has been on and off raiding since BC and been playing since vanilla, also was a RL in Wrath, but took a break in MoP to come back near end. They can't raid on Wednesday nights (per fortnight) due to other commitment. There armory is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/T%C3%A9niki%C3%A9/simple ___________________________________________________________ If your Keen to try us out or one of use please send us a pst or ingame mail on: Me : Nate (on most of the time) Tenikie: Ténikié (on most of the time)Nate2 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 [A]<Phalanx> Wed/thus PM raid LFM 6/7H Currently 7/7N 6/7H Progression raids every Wednesday and Thursday. Also run Normal for alts/gearing people that need it every Monday. Looking for dps and healers of the following spec/class for our raid team Shaman: All Specs Druid: Restoration/balance Monk: Mistweaver Mage: All Specs Hunter: All Specs Currently no interest in tanks of all specializations, Any and all applicants may join the guild but if you are not one of the above class/specs I cannot guarantee you a position in progression raids. For any enquiries or to apply please add unforgiven#1500 to battle.net and feel free to get in contact with me.Lightbane0 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 7/7 H 656 Tank LF raiding guild post 9 pm. Looking for a raiding guild, horde or alliance, needs to start after 9 pm ST as i live in perth. I also have a 657 druid tank. I am not looking to change to OS. I am a Tank. Thanks for your time.Broot1 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 [H] ESRR (Eat Sleep Raid Repeat) LF Raiders We are looking for exceptional players to join our core raid team. We are currently 6/7 normal & 2/7 heroic with the view to progress into Mythic. Looking for mixed DPS to fill our core team. All other specs are encouraged to apply. Raid times are: Wed 8pm - 11pm server Sun 8pm - 11pm server Mon 8pm - 11pm server Talk to us for more info: Litrum (litrum#1578) Souglyy (Souglyy#1530) Vexil (jimmy#11940) Even if you don't want to raid full time, we're always happy to accept casual or social members who just want somewhere fun to hang out or someone to run dungeons with.Souglyy2 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 Holy Pally LF Guild Holy Paladin Looking for a Home. Preferring Huge Guilds because a) I am from India, GMT+5:30 So I have difficulty Staying with Realm Time. Also I can either do late night /weekend runs. b) My Interests are varied (A bit PVP , then Raid , then Achievements) .Bigger sample pool helps there. c) I am kinda talkative, So empty guild channel spooks me. Let me know at KingsKnight#1284 . Thanks Folks.Krisher2 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 (A)LF Engi with [Engineering: Bloodvine Lens] If anyone still has an engineer with this now-unobtainable recipe from back in vanilla, please contact me in-game on either Fenlaw or Fenxin.Fenlaw0 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 6/7H LF Core Healer Guild in Progress Looking for 1 Skilled Disc healer for our core team. Raid nights are Wed-Thurs 8.30-11.30 server time. Other healers outside this role still considered. Contact Soulus#1918 in game for more info.Thermic1 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 [A] 2/7Mythic 668 Hunter LF raiding guild Hi world, As the titles says, 668 ilvl Hunter who has completed 2/7 Mythic Highmaul. I'm looking for a similarly positioned guild in terms of progression, but would be open to slightly lower progression for the right team. I'm also not expecting a 4+/7 mythic team either as that would be unrealistic. I am willing to server change for the right team, but would prefer to stay Alliance. I am available most nights from ideally 7.30pm server time, however would prefer to not have raid on Fridays and Saturdays as I couldn't commit to 100% attendance (life balance and all). I like to be fairly active outside of raid nights/times and enjoy a bit of PvP along the way. If this sounds like something that could be of use to you, please post a reply. CheersJolai1 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 Poundfist Killed Poundfist was killed on Monday 19 January at 9:47pm ST. http://i.imgur.com/f0IlCQS.jpgKryzer0 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 18, 2015 [H] Oceanic Saurfang, LF Raiders and Casual The basics: • Guild: Straight Outta Hillsbrad • Horde, Saurfang • 15 – 20 flex raid • Raid times: Twice weekly – Sundays & Monday at this stage, 7:30-11:30pm aprox server time • We are looking for: • Committed players for raiding • Exceptional raid awareness • Punctuality and committed attendance • Knowledge of class played and • Fully gemmed and enchanted • social players are welcome too We have specific interest in the following roles: Tanks and Healers at this stage And are looking for a new Raid leader (if you are interested in this roll whisper Misspliffy) We are also more then happy to accept social members. We are more than happy to help you if you have petechial as a raider and we will also help our non raiding guildy's if they ask We are a small, stable guild run by experienced officers. we are fun and friendly, always happy to help a guildy we use mumble and we are down to earth people. Whisper in game any questions just ask Misspliffy or Misspliff Rhoast Vaalbara Talk soon =)Misspliffy0 Jan 18, 2015
Jan 18, 2015 [H] Oceanic Saurfang, LF WoD Raiders and More The basics: • Guild: Straight Outta Hillsbrad • Horde, Saurfang • 15 – 20 flex raid • Raid times: Twice weekly – Sundays & Monday at this stage, 7:30-11pm aprox server time • We are looking for: • Skilled and committed players for WoD raiding • Exceptional raid awareness • Punctuality and committed attendance • Knowledge of class played and • Fully gemmed and enchanted I have specific interest in the following roles: Skilled RDPS and Healers at this stage Will also look at other classes. We also accept social members. We are more than happy to help you if you have petechial as a raider and we will also help our non raiding guildy's if they ask We are a small, stable guild run by experienced officers. we are fun and friendly, always happy to help a guildy and we are down to earth people. Whisper in game any questions just ask Misspliffy or Misspliff Mmbeubs Spanknheal Talk soon =)Misspliffy2 Jan 18, 2015
Jan 18, 2015 Kiwi Looking for a Guild Hi Guys, I'm pretty new to wow and looking for a fun, friendly guild to learn and improve within. I've played a lot of other mmo's so have some knowledge around how things work. As the title says I am in NZ, hoping to find some like minded people to enjoy the game with. :)Thorndan0 Jan 18, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 3/7 Mythic Horde Guild-Blackrock <Regicide> is an 3/7Mythic Horde guild on Blackrock that is focusing on Mythic progression. Our goal is to down bosses as fast as possible. We are a mature guild with experienced raiders and officers who have raided together for multiple years. We are interested in recruiting like minded individuals who want to be apart of a guild for long-term raiding. <Regicide> is currently recruiting: Trials- Shadow Priests Mages (any spec) Feral/Boomkin/Resti Druid WindWalker Monk Retribution Paladin Warlocks (Able to play all three specs) Resto/Enhance Shaman Backups - (May not raid full time but must show up and stay) Expectations: Dedication - Trials must have 100% attendance for the first two weeks. Once you reach raider you may miss one week a month of raiding (or 3 days) if you need to. We currently raid Tues/Wed/Thurs(Sometimes Mondays expected to be able to raid if asked) 6-10 PST. Attitude - We expect all of our trials and raiders to have a positive attitude when it comes to progression. You should be self-motivated and enthusiastic. We also expect that you have a passion for progression as we would like to kill 1+ new boss a week. It doesn't matter how good your are or how good you think you are, if you do not fit within the raid group or you have an atrocious attitude you will be removed or asked to sit out until you make adjustments. Awareness - Constantly avoid avoidable mechanics. Do not disengage off boats. Competitive DPS/HPS Obviously survival is more important than dps/hps but we require trials and raiders to compete against one another and achieve their maximum amount of dps/hps for their gear and class. What <Regicide> Can Offer You: Stability - We offer a stable guild that will provide you with a home all throughout the rest of MoP and WoD. Support - The last thing we want is for our raiders to be worried about their flasks or repairs on progression nights. During progression all flasks, repairs, and food will be provided for by the officers. Fair Loot Distribution - We use an EPGP loot system to provide all raiders with a fair chance at gear. Warforged, trinkets, and weapons are all loot-counciled based on performance, attendance, and betterment of the guild. Thriving Server - Blackrock is one of the higher populated servers and it offers a way to pug anything you need, a great market, and world pvp. For more info: Add Moo#1415 (Raid Leader Real ID) Add Neon#1450 (GM Real ID) Or our officers Arcemus#1446 Phuryum#1386 or apply here at http://regicideblackrock.enjin.com/Neonblade0 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 Looking for [A] guild raiding 11pm+ ST 670 ilvl surv/mm hunter with 7/7H highmaul exp. Have several other toons on heroic mode as well.Lycanthrob0 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 Ominous Vs The Butcher Kill Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdt-ZM27gJA I always record me doing badly on kill attempts shhhSynli0 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 Yhatzii-Saurfang is a NINJA..Stole HWF feet Dont raid with him, he is a low life mage that stole those HWF feet he has.. from a guildie of mine.Speecyspicy5 Jan 15, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 LF raiding guild (late night) Hi, my girlfriend and I are looking for a late night/GMt +8 guild, preferably raiding around 11pm - 3am ST on the weekdays and weekends. We're both raid ready and have experience in Highmaul. Our characters: Inkion (hunter/dps) ilvl 637 and Halia (priest/healer) ilvl 635. you can contact us via our battle tag Hexer#6260 or Aon22#6288 or ingame on our characters.Inkion6 Jan 15, 2015