Shattered Hand

Nov 26, 2015 Me drawing Durotan! *.* Hi guys! So, i did a really cool art of our dear Durotan, from the Warcraft movie trailer: D For those who want to take a peek at the video ... it would help a lot. Here it is guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmHNycZdNI AH! One mere thing, had posted here before a drawing I did of Garrosh. is old but well worth checking out! I will leave the post below: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13840764125#1 Thanks for everyone !!! and... sorry for bad english :DAlcantis0 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 LF blacksmith with felsteel longblade pattern As title says just looking for a BS to craft the felsteel longblade. Will tip 5000g. Reply here or just send an in game mail thanks.Finfangfoom0 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 Selling Thug shirt / Trappers Shirt + more Hey guys i'm selling some hard to come by unobtainable Shirts, Below i'll list the servers i have them on, accepting only WoW gold on any server 1x thug shirt 1x trappers shirt 1x primitive mantle ^ Shattered Hand and Coilfang, Dark Iron, Dalvengyr, and Demon Soul if ur interested add sizure#6127Sizure0 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 Heroic Archimonde How much for a carry on this guy?Nrez2 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 @ Mep :) Happy Birthday Mep! Not sure if you still play but hope your day is grand anyway!Cassiopea3 Nov 16, 2015
Oct 27, 2015 Looking for PvP Guild Hello everyone, I am looking for an active PvP guild mostly for BG's and Premades, if your in one or know of any feel free to add me! Thank you, Real ID: pallyxkill#1503Niike1 Oct 27, 2015
Oct 27, 2015 Looking For Casual Raiding Guild After a long time away from the game I have returned and currently seeking an active raiding guild. I do not expect to walk right into Mythic runs but would like to join a guild that is easily clearing content on normal and/or heroic. Feel free to send me a message or an in game PM.Líme1 Oct 27, 2015
Oct 19, 2015 WTS TCG MOUNTS (6.2.3) Hello SH, I will be transferring back to shattered hand when mythic x-realm is implemented in the next patch. I will be bringing TCG mounts and TCG pets with me and rather than just guessing or maybe not bringing a specific one you may desire, I will be taking any pre - orders (at a discounted price) by adding me to your bnet Reset#1777. Add me, message me with the item you are after and I can message you with pricing and date of arrival as blizzard announces it when time gets closer. Thanks all!Rxpain0 Oct 19, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 [H]Red Shift 1/13M LFM for Mythic Progression Hello, We're Red Shift, a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow (PvP) and we're looking for more. What We're Looking For: Resto Druid Disc Priest Resto Shaman with Elemental off-spec Hunter Mage Boomkin **Always looking for exceptional players of any class.** About Us: We're a group of friends that do nerd things together in and out of World of Warcraft. We don't tolerate elitism, bigotry, misogyny or any of the like. We enjoy our calm, adult environment and have no qualms with protecting it. With that being said, we are a fun bunch and have a laid back raid setting full of people from all over the country and different age ranges. We do loot council which is fair and distributes loot for the progression of the raid as a whole and not individual players. No favoritism, no loot drama. Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30p-10:30p EST Requirements for Potential Trials Please be able to provide recent logs. Have at least 4-Piece T18 with Legendary Ring completed Must not have an issue speaking in TeamSpeak (meaning have a working mic) Able to take constructive criticism without getting defensive--we're always looking to improve ourselves as should you. Able to make the listed raid days and times. Thanks for looking Mischievous - bnet: giggles#1351Mischièvous0 Oct 13, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better, more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild, new friends or for xrealm puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 [A] 12/13 Heroic HFC The Hurricane The Hurricane is a Raiding guild on Dark Iron server on the Alliance side. This is an old raid that has been around for many years. We are currently 12/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel and are looking at transitioning into Mythic. If you are interested in joining our raid here is what you need to know about us. Schedule: All times are Pacific Standard Time Tuesdays 5:30 - 8:30 Friday 5:00 - 9:00 Loot: Loot Council Raid Need before Greed If this sounds like it might be a fit for you here is what we need from you. You need to fill out a quick and simple form, and provide a Log of your performance from either AskMrRobot, or Warcraftlogs. We are very interested in these classes, but if you feel like this is a good fit for you, please apply. Druid - All Specs Warlock Monk Mistwalker/Windwalker Rogue http://the-hurricane.enjin.com/recruitmentBadtrip0 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage0 Sep 14, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 (A) 60 raid guild <Twink> is recruiting level 60's for progression through classic content. We've just started looking for 60's, once we have enough we will start MC progression. Raid times are not set in stone yet, but will most likely be just one day out of the week for a few hours (shooting for an 8 PM EST startup). Currently in need of all roles. Guild bank is stocked with T1 BoE's along with classic mats/idols/scarabs. Once MC is on farm we will move on to BWL and then AQ. Rules for the progression group: No monks or death knights. Shamans are allowed. No heirlooms/non-classic gear in raids. Glyphs are allowed, all enchants are allowed. Contact anyone in guild for an invite.Beef0 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Pandemic Legion Looking for Members We are a newly formed guild called Pandemic Legion. We were started with purpose of just finding like minded players who are casual gamers. We play all sorts of games like SWTOR, WoW, HOTS, and many other games on multiple platforms. We are wanting to find gamers of the same mind who just want to play the game and enjoy each other's company. As of now there are no reqs to joining the guild nor does the guild have much to offer other than fun chats and people to game with. We are taking any levels and any players new or old. Search "Pandemic Legion" to join or message me personally if you have any questions!Liyllith1 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 [A] <Valár Morghulis> 12/13H Guild Recruiting Hello, Valár Morghulis is currently looking fill our mythic raiding team. We are currently 12/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel. We achieved Ahead of The Curve on both Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry. We are a 2 day/week casual guild that plays on a competitive level. We have 4 spots to fill but we can take any of the following: 1 Ranged DPS Mage/Warlock/Boomkin with swing healer 3 Melee DPS Rogue and Warrior/DK/Pally possible swing Off Tank Normal raid times are Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 5pm-8pm PST. Battle.net tag: Bredar#1965Bredar1 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Any Active (Metalhead?) Guilds Just coming off a year-long wow break, miss getting on and diving into a huge, talkative, epic group. Any large, active guilds that wouldn't mind recruiting a noob? Metalhead preference would be a plus \m/ harharHelliminator0 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 Looking For Guild Looking for a good guild to join, I am new to Druid but I am wanting to do PvP and Raids. I also have a lvl 1oo Rogue so I am not new to WoW. I have a Mic (teamsspeak, skype, and rumble) Please contact me.Keria0 Aug 14, 2015
Jul 30, 2015 Void touched satchel Selling. Reply here or hit me up in-game.Headliner0 Jul 30, 2015
Jul 25, 2015 Server is becoming notorious for this I level a bunch of alts. And over time, i noticed one thing when i have been ganked while leveling. They have all been from Shattered Hand Horde. I've talked to some guildies from different servers and some irl friends and they have had this experience as well. It's a sad thing but yeah...Vulby15 Jul 25, 2015
Jul 15, 2015 To all Guilds: Study on Text Chat in WoW Hi all, I’m reaching out to guilds to see if any are interested in donating text chat logs for a study by Penn State researchers on communication in WoW — specifically, on similarities/differences between the language of mainstream players and roleplayers. The study is the first of several we hope to do in order to shed light on the unique forms of social interaction in MMORPGs that are often overlooked by non-gamers. We have already collected chat logs from roleplay guilds, and are seeking logs from guilds focused on PvE, PvP, raiding, etc. for comparison. We realize that most raiding guilds use voice chat, but any and all text chat logs you might have are appreciated. The logs can be from any channels, scenarios, or timeframes so long as they are not roleplay. **The chat logs will not be shared or reproduced in any form, and any personally identifying information in them will be removed prior to analysis if you have not already done so. (IRL references will be deleted and character names will be replaced with codes.) Please feel free to delete any IRL identifiers and/or search and replace names with codes yourself before submitting the chat logs.** Chat logs should be submitted in .txt format (your-guild-name-or-alias.txt) to this secure Box at Penn State link: sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/chat-log-submissions/ Your guild’s contributions will be acknowledged in any publications that result from the study, if you wish it. For confirmation from other WoW players that this study is connected to the Pennsylvania State University and is not a scam, please visit this thread on the Ravenholdt forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300410432 Feel free to ask any questions on this thread, on our own forums (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/forums), or via email (bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu), and to check out our list of FAQs (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/FAQs). Thank you for your consideration! Benwick The Bednar Digital Humanities Research Team The Pennsylvania State University bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu sites.psu.edu/narratingplayBenwick0 Jul 15, 2015
Jul 14, 2015 Mistakes Were Made 11/13n6/13h Shattered Hand Mistakes Were Made, a recent name change from the guild Stats Please, stepping up our game and pushing for mythics this tier, looking for competent and skilled players to bolster our roster. Raid times - 6:30-9:30 server time M/W/TH Unless otherwise stated by an officer, our raid group is currently looking for 690+ raiders for progression. Requirements: Rclootcouncil Weak auras 2 Boss mods At least 90% raid attendance The open mind of learning taking constructive criticsm Currently looking specifically for ranged dps, with the exception of a few melee DPS. Not currently looking for healers or tanks. Mwm.gamerlaunch.com Officer Battle tags Tall4allday#1830 Stinky#1669 jozbrez#1948Sìx2 Jul 14, 2015
Jul 14, 2015 Nemesis Kill Trading Looking for Alliance player with pandaren character 90+ to kill trade with for Nemesis quest. I have Tauren, Blood Elf, Goblin, Orc and Pandaren characters I can offer in return. Message me if interested.Wolffington0 Jul 14, 2015
Jul 13, 2015 looking for active, female-friendly guild. i'm considering looking into other guilds for one or two toons, looking for new friendly faces. i've got a raid-ready healer and two other 100s, and i'm up for pvp (though pve is my focus.) lemme know if you can recommend anything.Beefyburrito1 Jul 13, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Offering pet leveling Hey all, First off: this is completely safe, no hacks/cheats involved! Im offering the service of leveling your pets from 1-25 ! Now, all pets must be cageable in order for this to work. I work on first come first serve, with no exceptions. Im charging 1000g per one pet with a cap of five pets per person at one time. However, if you do send me five pets, I'll do them all for 4500g. How long this takes all depends on how many pets I have to level, and how many pets you wish to have leveled. However, I can level one pet 1-25 in approximately 90 minutes. Now, for the payment, the gold must be on Shattered Hand-US If you are interested, send me an in-game mail with your b-tag and I will be in touch with you :) ThanksSjofin1 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 ROME Guild Recruitment ROME, a Horde guild on the Dark Iron cluster is currently recruiting a skilled Boomkin, Mage, and Hunter item level 685 or higher for HFC progression. We are currently 12/13 Normal and 8/13 Heroic and are looking to start progressing into Mythic content. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids three nights a week for three hours a night being Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9pm-12am EST (6pm-9pm PST). Any type of logs like AMR,Warcraft, or World of logs would be great if you are able to provide them. Please also let us know your past and current raiding experience or any other info you feel that might be relevant. If you have any questions please respond here or whisper Stowens, Interstate or Rowen in game.Stowens0 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 3, 2015 WTB Feldrake Leave a message here or contact me in game if you have one to sell, thanks.Venomdiddles0 Jul 3, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 [A] <Valár Morghulis> 3/13H Guild Recruiting! Hello, Valár Morghulis is currently looking fill our mythic raiding team. We are currently 3/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel. We achieved Ahead of The Curve on the last two raids. We are a 2 day/week casual guild. We have 2 spots to fill but we can take any of the following: 1 Off Tank 2 Ranged DPS (prefer Mage or Warlock) 2 Melee DPS (prefer Deathknight or Warrior) 2 Healers (Monk or Druid) Normal raid times are Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 5pm-8pm PST. Battle.net tag: Bredar#1965Bredar0 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 [A]"Honor Roll" is recruiting for new raiders "Honor Roll" is recruiting for people who want to start learning to raid. We are a friendly well established Alliance guild that is just now forming our first core group. Experienced raid leader. Raid times to be discussed. Maybe you have experience, but the joy of teaching, passing on your knowledge, and making enduring relationships is greater then that which you would get from cutting edge progression. Then this could be the right spot for you. #1 thing we are looking for is a good attitude, and to be able to attend raid times consistently. Please contact me for more information. We have 2 tanks 2 healers and a dps confirmed. Need at least 1 healer and 4 dps.Meishatate0 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 9, 2015 "Ruthless" (Fâust) I look forward to you trying to "camp me everyday as soon as I log on". I'm obviously soooo scared of Fâust and the rest of your pathetic !@# guild it has me shaking in my Skysinger Boots. Lawl. Connected with 6 other guild? WOW! Does it look like I give a flying $%^- about who you think you are? *!@#$, do you know who I am?!?!? You better check yourself before I take that pathetic ego of yours and bash your %^-*ing face in with it before you get embarrassed. What a stupid threat anyway. Camp a rogue? How exactly do you plan on camping a rogue? Camping means to kill over and over and over (like I did to your guildy !@#$% Paindora), so how exactly do you think you can camp a class that can STEALTH?!?!? My god you're a ^-*!ing retard, and I can't wait for another 4 weeks to roll by so I can continue to mock your pathetic idle threat for what it is, PATHETIC. @#$% YOU http://th00.deviantart.net/fs43/PRE/f/2009/153/4/9/Middle_Finger_by_chanyard.jpg -MadroxMadrøx0 Jun 9, 2015
Jun 5, 2015 "WorldofWarcraft Fly In" If you support "flying in Azeroth" please come join others as we mount up on our favorite flying mounts to soar or hover over our factions capitol cities, to show our solidarity and our love of flying in game. Please tell your friends, guildies, raiding buddies, or anyone who supports our view of allowing flying in World of Warcraft to show up on June 6th, 2015 at 12noon CST, 11am EST, 2pm PST at either Stormwind (Alliance) or Orgrimmar (Horde). Post it on Facebook, Twitter, etc, etc. This is a friendly protest to show Blizzard how much this aspect of the game means to us. We will take to the skies at the designated time and the goal is to have as many flying up above the cities as possible, the "WoW Fly In" will last for 1hr, but you don't have to commit for that full hour, if you can just show up and fly your mount for 15mins, or whatever you can allow for, it will be great. Copy this message and make a corresponding forum post on your specific realm forum, or spread the word any way you see fit to. Thanks for your support and passion, hope to see you soaring in the skies on June 6th.Galohalt2 Jun 5, 2015
May 28, 2015 [H]10/10H LF 7+ (Possible Merge) Tribe Gaming <Tribe Gaming> (www.tribegaming.com) on US-Thrall is looking for approximately 7-8 fun and talented players to fill out our roster. We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 14 years, with chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to continue through Warlords of Draenor raids, knocking out Heroic Blackhand and as many Mythics as possible. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're a home for you. We operate on a schedule that's relatively light (7.5 hours/week), as we are mostly comprised of working adults. As far as raids go, all spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team. We're taking individual applicants, but are also open to a guild merge. We currently can only take one more tank, and maybe another healer. Server: US-Thrall - Horde Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST Current Progress: 1/7M HM, 10/10H BRF (Blackhand down to 7%) Website: Apply or learn more at www.tribegaming.com Contact: Kroddish (Kroddish#1931) or Ferryn (Smashfiend#1663) Learn more here: http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?30042-WoW-Chapter-Directory-How-to-Tribe-in-WoW. Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website with any questions. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!Kroddish0 May 28, 2015
May 15, 2015 Why are all of you so bad? Congratulations on destroying what was a good server you trashcans.Andrillex3 May 15, 2015
May 13, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 13, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 [H] <Chimera> 10/10H Tu/Th LF ranged/healer <Chimera> US Horde - Shattered Hand/Coilfang/Dalvengyr/Dark Iron/Demon Soul http://chimera.guildlaunch.com/ About Us <Chimera> is a semi-hardcore guild focused on progressing through Mythic content. Our guild has been raiding together since WoTLK. Currently, we are 10/10H BRF and looking to round out our core raid group to move back into Mythic content. Because we are adults with irl commitments we try to accomplish our in-game goals on a 2 day raid schedule. With this being a game, we love to have fun and joke around any chance we get, but with this time crunch, we need a balance to be focused and ready while progressing. If this sounds like a group you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you. Raid Schedule Tuesday: 7:30-11:30PM EST (4:30-8:30PM PST) Thursday: 7:30-11:30PM EST (4:30-8:30PM PST) Recruitment Needs Because we are ready to move into mythic content right meow, we would prefer applicants to be ilvl680+, at least 7/10H experienced and on the list below but any exceptional players are encouraged to apply as well. 2 DPS: Warlock HIGH Boomkin HIGH Ele Shaman MED Ret Pally MED 1 Healer: Druid MED Monk MED Shaman MED What we expect from you We will provide feasts, flasks and fun but there are some things we expect from you as a raider: Positive attitude - We like to keep as laid back an atmosphere as possible and things like negative attitudes are always a buzz kill. This also applies when giving and receiving criticism. Understanding that it is in our best interest to get the best out of you as a player is key to learning and growing as a team. Research - We expect our raiders to be researching their class/spec as well as the progression bosses we plan on attempting. Attendance - We would rather have 20-21 core raiders than a group of 25+ that get sit out frequently. For this to work, we need a commitment for people to maintain a very high attendance. Ready to raid - show up on time with gear gemmed and enchanted, coins obtained, add ons up-to-date and a working headset and microphone.Apply If you feel you could be an asset to our team, please head over to our website at chimera.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application. Being able to supply combat logs with your app will greatly help in expediting the process. If you would like to ask additional questions about the guild you can post on the site or send me an in-game message at Melechous#1180. TL;DR <Chimera> is recruiting raiders for mythic progression, apply at chimera.guildlaunch.com Punch and pie.Crochunter0 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 [A] Sen'Jin <Phantom> 9/10H heroic/mythic LFM We're a fun casual raiding guild with 2 teams: West coast team (9/10H) raids Wednesday and Monday 11:30PM -2:30AM EST and East Coast (6/10H) team raids Thursday and Sunday 6:45PM-9:45PM. West coast team is looking for 2 strong healers: preferably a druid and a Monk; but all classes welcome. Also looking for 3 rdps preferably boomkins (highest priority), mages, and/or locks (Though any rdps besides hunters are welcome). East coast team looking for 3 healers, 2 mdps of any class, and 3 rdps of any class. A good bit of the guild has raided together for many years, some as far back as BC. A lot of us are RL friends, and meet when we travel etc. We're older, but not ageist. Our guild culture is very important. We're all about fun while progressing. We only raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours each night. As such not really interested in flakes or hot heads regardless of ability. Feel free to real ID friend me (progeny#1851), or visit our web site (phantom-sj.guildlaunch.com) for any questions. Cerebn/FrankFrankwhite0 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 5, 690ilvl raiders LF Guild! Hello! My friends and I are currently shopping for a new guild and/or a "guild merge". Our current guild isn't going in the direction we're aiming for and we feel it's time for a change. We're all friends, some IRL and some just in game and we've been raiding together for a while. We work well together would prefer not to separate our team. We're all 9/10H and would like to find a guild who is at least close to getting 10/10H or further. Our ultimate goal is to start in on some Mythic raiding in a guild who has strong leadership and reliable players who can pull their weight and are decent people to hang around with. We're drama free, social, and overall skilled players. Who wouldn't want us, right? Welp, here's the catch,******* We can ONLY raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:30PM-11:30PM PST. (10:30-1:30 CST, 11:30-2:30 EST). PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ASKING FOR A TIME CHANGE, WE CANT DO IT! =//****** We're open to server transfers if need be. Below are our armory pages if you'd like to find out more. Please add me to realID if you'd like to chat. Deaddolly#1420. Ðeaddolly 691 Disc Priest - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/%C3%90eaddolly/simple Sov 692 Holy Paladin (ret OS)- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Sov/simple Hotstepper 692 Guardian Druid(Resto OS) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Hotstepper/simple Linchborn 687 Blood Death Knight (w/DPS OS)- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Linchborn/simple Aaldarius 689 Beast Mastery Hunter - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Aaldarius/simpleÐeaddolly1 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 BILL COSBY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt33zqib2qk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Erp4ScMYE&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYsko_tc3a0&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMktzmxGu5Y&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBqY6cJD3CE&feature=related Malazarr1 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 Ottawa?!?!? Hey all! I am wondering if there are any Canadians here (namely, residents of Ottawa) who may be interested in starting up a local guild on our server. I am very committed to my current guild, and will never leave them. However, I have about 6 alts that are guildless. I would love to start a local guild. I realize Shattered Hand has been slowly dying over the last few years, it is difficult to find people to play with sometimes. It'd be really amazing to have a local Ottawa guild get started. We can even have LAN parties :P Anyway, just seeing if there is any interest. If you are interested, either comment or pst me in game :)Aedah16 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 Happy Easter SH! I know it's a little late in the day, but better late than never I guess! Happy Easter all!Yuaï0 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 689 Rogue looking for guild I have been playing since vanilla with the exception of MoP because it sucked. My old guild just died out with MoP and now I am looking for a 10/10 heroic possibly starting mythic content guild. I really do not want to server transfer if at all possible. If there are any horde guilds out there recruiting for 10/10 heroic or starting mythic content and your looking for a great rogue hit me up. Trraaxx - Shattered Hand Battletag - Traxman#1212Trraaxx1 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 <NSFW> Looking for more 9/10HBRF.<NSFW> Is a heroic raiding guild looking for experienced/determined players looking to get into mythic raiding. Classes needed are Mage/Hunter/Prot-holy pally.Raid times Mon, Tues, Thurs from 8-11 EST. 665+ilvl PM Gyth Calibrium or Reiran for more info.Chillcosby0 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 6, 690ilvl raiders LF Guild/Guild Merge!! Hello! My friends and I are currently shopping for a new guild and/or a "guild merge". Our current guild isn't going in the direction we're aiming for and we feel it's time for a change. We're all friends, some IRL and some just in game and we've been raiding together for a while. We work well together would prefer not to separate our team. We're all 9/10H and would like to find a guild who is at least close to getting 10/10H or further. Our ultimate goal is to start in on some Mythic raiding in a guild who has strong leadership and reliable players who can pull their weight and are decent people to hang around with. We're drama free, social, and overall skilled players. Who wouldn't want us, right? Welp, here's the catch, We can ONLY raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:30-11:30 PST. (10:30-1:30 CST, 11:30-2:30 EST). We MAY be open to raiding Monday nights at the same time but Tues, Weds, and Friday is much preferred. Also, our group consists of 2 tanks, 3 healers, and 1 DPS. Or 1 tank, 4 healers, and 1 dps. (one of our tanks is an excellent healer and doesn't mind switching to resto if that role would be better suited for a merge). We're open to server transfers if need be. Below are our armory pages if you'd like to find out more. Please add me to realID if you'd like to chat. Deaddolly#1420. Ðeaddolly 690 Disc Priest - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/%C3%90eaddolly/simple Sov 691 Holy Paladin - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Sov/simple Shoddy 690 Resto Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Shoddy/simple Hotstepper 689 Feral Tank/Resto Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Hotstepper/simple Linchborn 685 Blood Death Knight - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Linchborn/simple Aaldarius 686 Beast Mastery Hunter - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Aaldarius/simpleÐeaddolly0 Apr 2, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Nightfall is Recruiting for Mythic Raiding I have been Leading Raiding Guilds for the past 10 years and usually very successful Lately the Struggle has been real to get to 20 people. However Nightfall is currently looking to Boost to 20 and do Mythic Competitively on the Shattered Hand Connected Realms. Myself as Lead currently sit at 10/10H 1/7M. The Current Core is sitting at 8/10H with Solid attempts on Blast Furnace. We did this in this past week with a new core. Progress will be quick but we need the Bodies. Average ilvl of the Core is 675+. We are looking for more dps to fill out right now. Currently in Desperate need of Ranged. We have no Warlocks, Mages or Hunters. The Goal of our New Core is to clear 17/17 Mythic and Continue to Clear Mythic and Attain Server Best by the end of the Expansion and to continue that Tradition into future Expansions. If clearing Mythic Content is something that interests you then I would recommend giving us a shout and coming in to tryout. We Raid Tue/Thur/Sun 8:30PM-12AM EST(5:30PM-9PM PST for you west coasters) and central you guys are sometime in between. If you have any questions you can speak to myself KØltira-ShatteredHand(the alt code for the o is 0216) or my other officer Moohtree-ShatteredHand. Or Add my Battle Tag (snoogins420#1936) I look forward to raiding Mythic with you all ShortlyKøltira2 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Hi Shattered Hand Hello Shattered Hand! cheers!Schmidly0 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 655 Monk healer and/or Mage LF raiding guild Hey guys, I'm looking for a raiding guild on my alt monk and/or mage. I'm a central time zone raider with a 7am-4pm job (hooking on Cherry Street...my boss gives me terrible hours) I pretty much only have 2 requirements from a guild: -I don't want a guild that has to pug people....if it's a rare occasion I can understand that. -Can't be on Tues/Thurs I can raid most days of the week EXCEPT for Tues/Thurs. I'm able to raid between 3pm-9pm server time (PST) during the week....maybe 10pm given the situation. Friday & Saturday I can stay up all night. I'm not a slacker. I know fights, responsibilities, never late, good attitude, etc. Give me a holler! Thanks :)Cammyflage0 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 26, 2015 LF two drops from hellfire rares Hey guys, I'm looking to buy two specific items from two rare-spawns in hellfire peninsula, being: Legion Coif of Intellect - http://www.wowhead.com/item=31183/legion-coif Demon-Forged Hauberk of Intellect - http://www.wowhead.com/item=31170/demon-forged-hauberk If you've happened to loot these while leveling an alt in hellfire, please post here and/or contact me in-game through my Btag: Bradsdead#1594 Thanks!Xod0 Mar 26, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 <Valár Morghulis> is now recruiting! We are an alliance guild looking for players interested in heroic and mythic raiding. We are currently 7/7 H Highmaul and 7/10 H Blackrock Foundry. Weekly raid times: Tues/Wed. - 8pm-11pm est. We are currently seeking a few ranged/plate dps and a priest healer, but anyone who is interested can apply. If you're interested or have any questions, please add Sohei44#1974Sohei0 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 LFM Raiding Guild <NSFW> LFM raiders. We would like to get into Mythic but we need more people. We are currently farming Heroic BF. 9/10 on Normal. 8\10 on Heroic. We are looking for Range DPS however, wil make exceptions for excellent players. PST if interested, or feel free to send me an in game mail. And I will do my best to get back to you. Obviously some people feel like their gear is an issue. But if it's obvious you can pull the numbers for your gear, we will know. We raid Mon, Tues, Thurs from 8-11 ESTRuut1 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 The pvp ques are soooo slow. Over 10 mins atm =(Amyas0 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 <> <Icon> (5/10H, Th/Su 9-12) Wants RDPS <> Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Twitter: @Icon_Guild Raid Days: (Alt-Friendly) NBRF Tues, HBRF Thurs/Sun 9 PM -12 AM EST VOIP: Mumble Loot System: Master Loot & roll MS>OS, Loot Council on Tier Pieces Current Raid Progress: 5/10 Heroic BRF Classes We Want: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Holy Paladin, Boomkin Are you a veteran raider with a hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older. With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays from 9-12 PM EST) and are progressing quickly through Heroic Blackrock Foundry. As soon as we can we plan to dive head-first into Mythic! We're not about server firsts in <Icon> but when we do play we mean business. It's business time. The conditions are perfect... We do not have our Mythic team set in stone so if you prove yourself with your skill, availability, and attitude you can secure yourself a spot in Icon's first-ever Mythic Squad! Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or hit me up on the Twitter machine @Icon_Guild. Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar0 Mar 10, 2015