Shattered Hand

Apr 29, 2011 RR Hosted Light Of Dawn Raiding Robots will be hosting a Heroic Icecrown Citadel run for the Light of Dawn achievement Friday 4/29/2011 at 730. All Shadowfrost Shards are on reserve and if the Reins of Invicible drop it will be a free for all run. The only requirements are that you must atleast have Bane of the Fallen King completed and have knowledge of the differences on 25 man Heroic. I will give a brief explanation of each encounter before hand. Failure will not be tolerated. Mistakes happen so if it was accidental it is completely understandable but if you continuously face pull or other random crap you WILL be removed from the group. If you are interested please post on this thread or send an in-game mail to Adminir or Myself. We will then send out calender invites to everyone. If there is interests, we will also do the Onyxia 25m achieves as well, such as She Deep Breaths More, Many Whelps! Handle It!, and More Dots! We will also be holding a Random Ulduar 25 achievement. Details on forums.Adveñt4 Apr 29, 2011
Apr 29, 2011 @ Mickas :) I might deserve to be fired for almost forgetting your birthday Mickas!! :( Happy happy Birthday!! Hope your day was awesome and filled with fun and laughter. Apr 29, 2011
Apr 29, 2011 @ Alliance Are there any Gnome and Dwarf females here? I need those two for the Shake your Bunny Maker achievement, but haven't seen a single one yet. So if you have one of those, please let me put some ears on you so I can get this stupid event over with. I can return the favor if you need a female on horde side.Flaktusk7 Apr 29, 2011
Apr 29, 2011 To Acec Your lions might be starting to look alil scary ....Qoot0 Apr 29, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 Random Ulduar 25m Achieves! Raiding Robots will be hosting a random 25m Ulduar achievement run on Saturday 4/30/2011 at 9:00 p.m. EST. These random achievements are the ones that are not required for the drake and include, but not limited to the following: Nerf Scrapbots, Can't do that While Stunned, With Open Arms, Nine Lives, Cheese the Freeze, etc. If you decide to sign up, please come prepared with knowledge of all the fights in Ulduar, including 0 Light Yog, and all the achievements. I will give some explanation before the fight, but I expect people to try and do some research on their own. is your friend in this case. I will not tolerate failure. Mistakes do happen, so you get one. If you repeatedly fail I will remove you. I don't care if we have to underman some of the content, it is level 80 after all. Wipes will only happen if someone decides to not listen, not do what they are supposed to, and fails. (Forcing us to have to wipe in order to redo an achievement) If you are interested please post on this thread or send me an in-game mail. I will then send out calender invites to everyone. If there is interests, we will also do the Onyxia 25m achieves as well, such as She Deep Breaths More, Many Whelps! Handle It!, and More Dots! We will also be holding a Light of Dawn run on Friday, more details to come!Adminir2 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 DT R> Warlock/Moonkin 13/13 Downtime is currently recruiting a warlock and moonkin for heroic 25 man Firelands. Our raid times are 7pm to 12am Sunday to Thursday. You must provide parses and have some heroic exp in either 25 man or 10 man. Please feel free to post an app on our site Apr 28, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 @ Horde Please for the love of God stay put. We have enough alliance and I need some challenges. This is a epidemic sweeping across Shattered Hand. Leave me with Bosten and her heals she is the only one of you that I want. I implore the masses to continue feeding me kills but the appalling part is the only people who are a challenge have faction transferred. Please stay horde and continue giving me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses (see what I did there) PS. Dismount when I am killing you and try to fight I get bored Manglespam67 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Thundercats 12/12 Reg - 1/13 Heroic LF Hunter Thundercats is currently in need of a raid hunter to finish out current content and progress into the next tier of raiding. As we're actually not a raiding guild, we're looking for someone that knows how to play their class, fits it well with a bunch of moral degenerates, and doesn't get uncomfortable when Kerbear's PvP'ing with that filthy mouth of hers, or when Manglespam attempts to get in your pants(only applies if you're male). We're currently 12/12 Normal Content. Our raid times are Tues and Wed 8PM-12AM Server Time [EST]. If you're interested and not obsessed with Beast Master spec (wtf is wrong with you people) hit me up in game Alliance side on Windscythe, or Frostscythe.Windscythe16 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 12/12 Late Night Raiding Guild LFM dps <Raids with Friends> is currently LFM melee and ranged dps with a minimum ilvl of 350 to down heroic mode bosses with us. Must have knowledge of boss fights on normal mode, be willing to research heroic modes and be extremely knowledgable about your own class. We have a high need for a mage but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11pm CST - 2am CST and on Sundays from 9pm CST - 12am CST. Please feel free to visit our website at or send an in game message to me or Mylozen for any questions you might have. Thanks!Vendula2 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 @ Bristole and Wolfpac :) Happy Birthday to you both!! Hope your day(s) are awesome and filled with good things!Cassiopea0 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 26, 2011 Horde <DeathAwaits> is recruiting <DeathAwaits> is a fairly new horde guild on shattered hand. We are a PvE and a PvP guild. Couple of our members split off from our old guild to build our own. New GM took over the last guild and serveral people didn't aggree with the way it was being ran. Our main focus is building a strong raiding guild while maintaining a positive, friendly and fun raid environment. We are a very low drama guild that strives to uphold a respectable reputation on our server. We are a mature group of adults that share a common interest of having a good time while progressing through the challenges of wow. We are currently running bg's and arenas together for the PvP side of the guild. If anyone is interested in PvPing with the guild pst Azraels What we are looking for: We are looking for mature players that are focused and dedicated to the guild. We are looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play. You must be respectful and pleasant to others and be able to keep calm and level headed during progression times. We expect all players to have read strats, watched videos and asked the guild about anything regarding content they are not familiar with before raid time. You must be a team player and remember that the raid ‘win’ meter is more important then any personal meter you may be running, while we expect players to strive to do the best they can we know it’s the little things that can make the difference. Raid days and times. Tuesdays 7:30-10pm ST Thursdays 7:30-10pm ST Roles need for our core 10m.1 OT w/ dps spec 3 Range dps 2 Raid heals If you anyone is interested in the 10m core or the guild please send Azraels in game mail or pst. Thank you for your time. Azraels0 Apr 26, 2011
Apr 26, 2011 Looking for a 2s partner I'd prefer a skilled and at least moderately geared mage or warlock (but I'd try other comps if it seems promising). I got Gladiator in season 2 and 3, came back shortly after Cata came out, and I'd like to get back to that level of competition again. I'm usually in game on Dogwaffle or Imonabowt (or you can post here as well if you'd like to give it a shot).Dogwaffle5 Apr 26, 2011
Apr 26, 2011 To the greatest hunter on SH! Yes you can! Purplestank1 Apr 26, 2011
Apr 26, 2011 [H] <Time> 10m New guild recruiting! Time is a brand new raiding guild looking to recruit select classes for our 10m group. Our raids times are Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am. Are plan is to clear current content before 4.1 comes out so we can dive head-first into Firelands! We're looking for players who know there class, are willing to research boss mechanics prior to raids, and have a good attitude! We are currently looking to fill DPS and tanking spots with these classes: -Blood DK -Feral Druid (Tank) -Prot Paly -Elemental Sham (healing OS would be a huge plus!) -Rogue (combat or assassination) However, any applicant may apply (except healers, were full on those :P) Any interested applicants can send an in-game mail or tell to me (Dorne) or Amerissis.Dorne1 Apr 26, 2011
Apr 26, 2011 <OSN> New guild recruiting. <Ominous Sounding Noun> Looking for new members to join our ranks. All playstyles and levels welcome. Come join in the fun. Heroics, raiding, pvp, or just plain socializing. Send ingame mail to Aitful or Gralson for more information or an invite to the guild.Aitful0 Apr 26, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 geared lock LF someone to raid with this week 363 ilvl and 7/13 HM experience available this tues/weds/thurs. If anybody needs a pug dps I'm hereÁramis0 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 @ Phatkidd, Bloodninja, and Thejuicebox :) Happy belated Birthday to you all, whoever is still playing! Hope your day was a good one. :)Cassiopea2 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 @ Hemoglobin and Eitakrazal :) Happy happy Birthday Hemoglobin !!! Hope your day is just beautiful!! Happy Birthday Eitakrazal! Have an awesome day!! :)Cassiopea14 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 [H] Resto druid LF special raiding guild Hey I'm looking to raid on my druid but thing is i can't make the usually raid times because of real life obligations. I'm looking for a guild that maybe raids early mornings on tues/thurs like 11am server time or any day of the week past 2am server. Are there any guilds on the server with weird raid times? -GatGatmanx0 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 @ Maglyos :) Happy Easter and Happy Birthday! Hope your day was twice as good! :)Cassiopea0 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 Havent been here in a while. Novakayne, just, WoW hahahahahaha GUARDZ GUARDZ GUARDZ GUARDZ GUARDZ Thx for saving me the reapir bill though, that last 2k health you dealt was a metaphorical life saver! I can beat your mainspec with my newly acquired offspec, Got Skyll ??Rawbeef4 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 {Art of Execution} looking to fill out Raid Art of Execution has been residing on Shattered Hand under the same leadership for almost 2 years. Having done progression from Naxx to now we have maintained a relatively competitive atmosphere while still having fun. We are looking to fill out our raid team as well as just expand our guild in general. What we are looking for to fill our open spots: Frost DK, Boomkin, Mage, Resto Druid or Holy Paladin. Keep in mind we are looking for players that know their class as well as the fights as we are coming close to jumping into heroics. While we are looking at those specific classes, All exceptional raiders will be considered. Casuals and PvPers are welcomed as well since WoW is more than just raiding. Go to for more info or to apply.Wildheit3 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 24, 2011 [H] The Myrmidons Recruiting [10] Hello. The Myrmidons are looking for new members for end game raiding. The Myrmidons are one of the oldest guilds on server and raid leaders have extensive experience. Our overall goal is create a positive/supportive atmosphere. We understand that most players have other obligations in their lives other than WoW so we want to make the most of our time online. Our raid times are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 8:30pm EST - 11:30pm EST. We are looking for competent, mature players who are looking to progress into new content. Ventrilo is mandatory for raids. Must have entry level raiding gear. Needed: Raid full If you are interested please contact Okita, Ruwa, or Hidan.Okita5 Apr 24, 2011
Apr 24, 2011 Ret Lookin' for 3s. Horde Faction I'm 2k+ Exp lookin' for a legit comp to hit 2.2k once I xfer back to the server. If anyone's interested, lemme know. I'd prefer to run Ret/Hunter/R.Sham but if the players are capable of getting up there regardless of the comp then i'm game.Saiyuki0 Apr 24, 2011
Apr 24, 2011 Bear Tank Looking for Guild Hey, I am a Feral tank looking to join a guild and progress through Cataclysm content. I have been tanking on this character for about three years now and I know how to play my class well. I haven't downed every boss yet but I do know the fights and mechanics of them. I am willing to transfer and faction change if needed. Only if a guild is serious about having me. I currently am Double Feral spec. Bear and Cat if I get a solid spot in a guild my offspec could either be Boomkin or Resto. I hope to talk to a guild soon :) Hit me up in game on Alleria or real friend ID me. Serious Inquiries only!Velorane1 Apr 24, 2011
Apr 23, 2011 [H-10]Morally Repressed recruiting for HMs We've got 12/12 on farm and raid Tue/Wed/Sun 8-11PM server time. We're looking for a healer for heroic mode progression. A priest or shaman would keep our core diverse, but any competent healer is welcome. All other classes and specs may apply, but only a healer would have a guaranteed spot in the core. I'm also looking into starting a later-night raid, probably Tue/Wed 11:30PM-2AM server time, so indicate if you would be interested in this setup. For more info: or contact Onjun, Kabau or Jâck in game. Onjun8 Apr 23, 2011
Apr 23, 2011 Hpally LF Arena Teams Hey I am a 2k exp hpally lf serious 3s that we could push 2.2k with, willing to try any comp.Sadius0 Apr 23, 2011
Apr 23, 2011 WTB T11 gear I am looking for a 12/12 guild that will let me run with them and sell me set pieces. Send me mail in game or post here if you are interested and what your price would be.Aikezeh0 Apr 23, 2011
Apr 23, 2011 @ Phloozy ** Obsidius ** Geilnor :) Happy belated Birthday! I'm so sorry I was late ... hope your day was awesome anyway! :)Cassiopea0 Apr 23, 2011
Apr 23, 2011 Bad Day? I think someone is have a bad / desperate day on the Isle.... little bit of taste in it? Sponsored by Friends of Thundercats and Akkbaar/Manglespam '11 Happy Birthday to Isabella Queen of Spain who made America possible Edit:^ Kaka as wellManglespam8 Apr 23, 2011
Apr 23, 2011 Curious about TB What happened to horde? lol I know I've been playing a ton less since the expansion came out... but damn I've played at least 3 times a week and only have 6 total wins! All but 1 were during the day (I don't get out of work till 3am)... is it just a late night thing? Or just in general? We just got out of TB now... and we lost in just under 6min. crazy :)Ultio3 Apr 23, 2011
Apr 22, 2011 wts Haunted Memento looking to sell this bad mammajamma. Horde side.Mightymalaki0 Apr 22, 2011
Apr 22, 2011 Bear Tank Looking for Guild Hey, I am a Feral tank looking to join a guild and progress through Cataclysm content. I have been tanking on this character for about three years now and I know how to play my class well. I haven't downed every boss yet but I do know the fights and mechanics of them. I am willing to transfer and faction change if needed. Only if a guild is serious about having me. I currently am Double Feral spec. Bear and Cat if I get a solid spot in a guild my offspec could either be Boomkin or Resto. I hope to talk to a guild soon :) Hit me up in game on Alleria Serious Inquiries only!Velorane0 Apr 22, 2011
Apr 21, 2011 [A]<Sassy Pink Dragonflight> wants you! Oh HAI prospective raider! What we are looking for is: Boomkin DK (tank, dps, or both) Rogue Pally (healer, ret, or both) We raid 10 mans 8:30-12 on Thurs, Sunday, & Monday Currently 11/12 in progression If you feel man enough to wear our guild tag, whisper either Dingomir, Valinora, or Ishimura. Regards.Ishimura0 Apr 21, 2011
Apr 21, 2011 [][]Tru Tank Doggz Recruiting[][] We are currently seeking more raiders to Establish a regular 25m group. If you are willing to make an effort to raid you are fully welcome visit or contact me in game for more info. We are also looking for guild Fishing personnel.Hopscotch0 Apr 21, 2011
Apr 21, 2011 So, Portal 2? Who wants to play with meeeeeeee <3Atrophicy9 Apr 21, 2011
Apr 20, 2011 [A](25m) Hymn recruiting Hymn is a long standing 25 man Alliance guild, looking to fill out our roster for hardmode progression. We are currently 12/12N, 1/13H and seeking dedicated raiders with a desire to progress through heroic content in a 25m environment. Our raid times are Monday through Thursday, 8PM to Midnight. We are looking for respectful and knowledgeable players of all classes, with a focus on the following: -Resto Shaman -Warlock -Ret/prot Paladin -Hunter -Fury/prot Warrior Exceptional applicants of all classes will be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply if your class/spec is not listed above. If you believe you would be a good fit for Hymn, please visit our website to apply directly: For any questions, contact me on Camutao/Dalesdeadbug or on our guild forums.Camutao3 Apr 20, 2011
Apr 20, 2011 @ Jéss :) Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day! (Hope the weather's better where you are! Northern California is getting pummeled with wind and rain.:( )Cassiopea3 Apr 20, 2011
Apr 20, 2011 [H] <Grenade Free Zone> is recruiting! <Grenade Free Zone> (4/6 0/2 0/4) is currently recruiting for our ten man core. We're looking to quickly push progression and get into hard modes. We've been raiding for less than a week, and only managed to get enough players for one night, which basically explains our current lack of progression. The vast majority of current members are experienced with minimum 9/12. We're currently in desperate need of the following: -One Tank (DPS OS not necessary) Blood DK/Feral Druid Preferred -One Holy Paladin We Raid Tuesdays/Wednesdays from 9-11PM EST. Applicants will be brought into our raid under a trial pretense, and if you show up prepared for current content (have either done or researched the fights we're looking to do), show up ON TIME, and have a generally good attitude that makes us want you in our core, we'll quickly move to get you established as a prominent figure in our core raiding team. If interested in any of the aforementioned positions, please message myself, Oranjizz, Bandajizz, or Liljizz. Thank you very much for taking the time to read our post.Nanten1 Apr 20, 2011
Apr 20, 2011 Is this a good PvE server? I'm a rogue from Sen'Jin and my server blows so I was wondering if this was a good server to switch to and to be able to raid on weekends but still get stuff done, hopefully progress into heroics. I haven't found a single weekend guild on this server so I've basically been forced to pug. So yeah, any weekend guilds that are far into current tier recruiting?Xøk3 Apr 20, 2011
Apr 20, 2011 [Horde,10M] <Rare Candies> 12/12N Recruiting Rare Candies is a level 18 Horde Guild looking for semi-hardcore raiders to fill our raid core. We are currently 12/12N and plan on starting HM's when we refill our last two core raid spots. RC is looking for dedicated raiders who are willing to show up to 80% of raids and come prepared i.e [Flasks,Food,some knowledge of the fight,etc...]. Raid Schedule: Wednesday : 9-12/1 PM Server Monday : 9-12/1 PM Server (Adding another night to the schedule when slots are filled) Currently looking for: Prot paladin or Feral Tank Resto druid or Holy paladin If you have any questions or would like more information please PM one of the following: Panzertauren Enth Thanks. <RC>Panzertauren1 Apr 20, 2011
Apr 19, 2011 [H] Exigent LF Mages, H. Priest, Prot Pallies Exigent-10 man guild Raid Times Tuesday 8 to Midnight server Wednesday 8 to Midnight server Sunday 8 to Midnight server Progression 12 of 12 normal 5 of 12 heroic Current Needs Holy Priest Mage Prot Paladin Please submit your application @ If you are interested in joining Exigent and your particular class/role is not listed above please submit your application and/or speak with an officer in game. No raid spot is guaranteed and members are swapped in and out of fights often for various reasons.Punjabi4 Apr 19, 2011
Apr 19, 2011 Thundercats - Now Recruiting - Snarf Tired of your impersonal clique driven guild never having your back when you're getting ganked? Maybe you've heard about us from the Horde bads that post countless threads about how we're big meanies. We've made a career out of harrassing, demoralizing, taunting, and just old fashioned destroying Horde in a World PvP setting. We're not a raiding guild, we're not even your run of the mill Arena/Rated BG guild. We're a group of moral degenerates that do naughty soulless things to the opposing faction. Currently horde? No problem. Remember that time we rolled you up and you almost snapped your keyboard in frustration? Just imagine how wonderful that felt from our side. Now you as well can feel the rush of victory while putting boot to rear. Salvation is but a Faction Change away. All jokes aside, we're looking for people that play to have a good time, and enjoy taking advantage of the fact that we reside on a PvP Server. PS: Somehow through pure luck we've drunkenly made our way through 9 out of 12 Cataclysm raid bosses. Our big secret? We tank Chimaeron on the Elevator.Windscythe74 Apr 19, 2011
Apr 19, 2011 @ Demoralized :) Happy Birthday to you!! Hope your day is a super one! :)Cassiopea0 Apr 19, 2011
Apr 19, 2011 @Rkings: Chubbs,Furballs, and Lethalshots I love you. /Dance with me more :] alsoyou tossing the rogue off the cliff, gave me a great laugh IRL. Also, for the boomykin: right click a mob and ./dance to "Strut"Raburesu0 Apr 19, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 85 Prot Warrior/85 Hunter LF guild As the title says me and my friend who is an 85 Hunter are looking for a guild that raids Wednesday and Friday nights around 6-9pm EST ( doesn't have to be those times just around those times ). We have both played since vanilla and are experienced raiders who have no issues working as a group and progressing through content. We would be switching servers to join a guild so if you are interested make sure you look up our armory's. Zechar is my main and Fosh is my friend we are currently on kargath as alliance. I also likes to do raid how-to video's. Also how is this server? Apr 18, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 WTB Pauldrons of Edward the Odd I am looking to buy Pauldrons of Edward the Odd. I am looking to offer approx 10k, please CoD to Milfslayer. Thanks. Realm Shattered Hand.Milfslayer0 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 [A] 12/12 Fury Warrior LF progression guild Hello as the title says I'm looking for a progression guild at least 12/12. I'm 358 equipped fury and 359 prot offspec, and I have an open raiding schedule. I've been raiding for 5 years and love it and looking to continue. I'm looking to dive into heroic encounters but do to recent guild events have been stopped from progression and looking to get back. Thank you for you time reading this and if you have any questions please feel free to whisper me I'm on most of the time.Pyrrhic0 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 H - RwF 12/12 LF Mage for heroics Raids with Friends is seeking a Mage to join our ranks as we progress through heroics. We raid Sunday 10pm-1am st, and Tuesday & Thursday from 12am-3am st. I expect you to know your class as well as all 12 fights on normal, if you don't have personal experience on a fight please at least have done some research. We are a great group and our raids are light hearted even on progression night(read: no nerd-raging) but at the same time please learn from your mistakes. We use a dynamic roster so you must be willing to sit on stand-by as fight mechanics and fairness dictate. For more information or to apply please visit Mylozen P.S. If you aren't a Mage but still interested in joining feel free to apply. Also this was typed over my iPhone so forgive the grammar.Mylozen1 Apr 18, 2011