Shattered Hand

Apr 19, 2011 @Rkings: Chubbs,Furballs, and Lethalshots I love you. /Dance with me more :] alsoyou tossing the rogue off the cliff, gave me a great laugh IRL. Also, for the boomykin: right click a mob and ./dance to "Strut"Raburesu0 Apr 19, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 85 Prot Warrior/85 Hunter LF guild As the title says me and my friend who is an 85 Hunter are looking for a guild that raids Wednesday and Friday nights around 6-9pm EST ( doesn't have to be those times just around those times ). We have both played since vanilla and are experienced raiders who have no issues working as a group and progressing through content. We would be switching servers to join a guild so if you are interested make sure you look up our armory's. Zechar is my main and Fosh is my friend we are currently on kargath as alliance. I also likes to do raid how-to video's. Also how is this server? http://www.youtube.com/user/PureChaos227Zechar0 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 WTB Pauldrons of Edward the Odd I am looking to buy Pauldrons of Edward the Odd. I am looking to offer approx 10k, please CoD to Milfslayer. Thanks. Realm Shattered Hand.Milfslayer0 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 [A] 12/12 Fury Warrior LF progression guild Hello as the title says I'm looking for a progression guild at least 12/12. I'm 358 equipped fury and 359 prot offspec, and I have an open raiding schedule. I've been raiding for 5 years and love it and looking to continue. I'm looking to dive into heroic encounters but do to recent guild events have been stopped from progression and looking to get back. Thank you for you time reading this and if you have any questions please feel free to whisper me I'm on most of the time.Pyrrhic0 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 H - RwF 12/12 LF Mage for heroics Raids with Friends is seeking a Mage to join our ranks as we progress through heroics. We raid Sunday 10pm-1am st, and Tuesday & Thursday from 12am-3am st. I expect you to know your class as well as all 12 fights on normal, if you don't have personal experience on a fight please at least have done some research. We are a great group and our raids are light hearted even on progression night(read: no nerd-raging) but at the same time please learn from your mistakes. We use a dynamic roster so you must be willing to sit on stand-by as fight mechanics and fairness dictate. For more information or to apply please visit www.raidswithfriends.com Mylozen P.S. If you aren't a Mage but still interested in joining feel free to apply. Also this was typed over my iPhone so forgive the grammar.Mylozen1 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 @ Vîçè :) Happy Birthday and have an awesome day!Cassiopea0 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 TB Wpvp GG rkings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQAMalussol10 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 17, 2011 [H] ilvl 356 Blood DK lf new guild. 10/12+ Hi! After hitting 85 last month and raiding with Thrillers second group, I'm looking for a new home. Reason for leaving Thriller is our raid group is falling apart due to leader quitting, we've done our last raid, and I want to try to get into an organized guild run for the coming week. As well as tanking, I come with a dw frost spec and pull 14k+ for those one tank fights. I know all the encounters, including the concepts of a few Hard modes. I'm active, punctual, and friendly. I can do almost any raid time, the later the better, if morning exists tho = winning. Sooo, what I'd like in return is at least 10/12. Co-Raiders who are chill. Focused, but laid back, and most of all, a group that's dedicated to progression, and who plan on nerding it out for a while. :D I look forward to hearing from you. :o I can be reached in game on Zomberry or String. In-game mail works. Zom nomnomZomberry0 Apr 17, 2011
Apr 17, 2011 @ Kambyrlynn :) Happy Birthday to you!! Hope it's a great day! :)Cassiopea0 Apr 17, 2011
Apr 17, 2011 Looking to buy: Darkmoon card: Volcano Purchased, thanks.Fiya0 Apr 17, 2011
Apr 17, 2011 LF a guild xD (wsup) O hi there, I want a guild. I'm building my druid like a tank right now but im gonna get a healing set, too. I can PvP and raid. If anyone has a super cool guild. Active on ventrillo and has room for a grizzled old shattered hand vet lemme know. XD btw im the original twig. I never sold!# I let my friend play my druid when I stopped playing but had game time but that was only back in BC. <3Twig13 Apr 17, 2011
Apr 16, 2011 [Horde] WTB PVP Guild The thread title says it all. I’m (and many others) are looking for PVP-centric guilds. Can anybody point the way? Thanks in advance.Ogly27 Apr 16, 2011
Apr 16, 2011 @ Khor :) Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is an awesome one and your next year filled with health, wealth and fun! :)Cassiopea0 Apr 16, 2011
Apr 16, 2011 Thundercats..... What happened today?! Always trash talking about camping the horde well when it was 3v6 and we had you camped in your base how did that make ya feel lol? Wanna do it again just hit me up.Hitzncritz23 Apr 16, 2011
Apr 15, 2011 (H)Ænigma Recruiting for 25-Man Hardmodes Ænigma, formerly Murloc Holmes is recruiting for our 25-man hard mode core group. We are currently 2/13 on 25-man Heroics. We are in need of a full time Resto Druid, an Elemental Shaman, Demo Lock, and any other exceptional players. Apply at: aenigma.wowstead.com Contact: Delana, Yutauntbro, Eatchoo, or Sweetastiger in game for more informationPõhner2 Apr 15, 2011
Apr 14, 2011 <H> Phury Recruiting Phury is recruiting exceptional players for select raid spots. We are looking for 100 percent raid attendance. minimum ilvl of 340 and a good attitude with vent and a microphone is required. We can offer you a strong 10 man raiding guild that will take you as far as you would like to go. www.phury.us we are looking for one tank pref feral druid and one healer either a resto druid or shaman. If interested please post an app at www.phury.usBtang9 Apr 14, 2011
Apr 14, 2011 [H] LF Small PVP guilds If you are in a small pvp guild of 2-5 close friends who do arenas, and would like to do rated battlegrounds. Please get in touch with either me (Ceeker/Ceek) or Buldozer in game. Random Acts of kindness does rated battlegrounds semi-regularily, but lately we have been short 2-3 people each night or so. I know there are lots of small pvp guilds out there who would love to rated, but just dont have the man-power. If you are interested please contact me in game via mail or tell and we can see what we can pull together.Ceeker2 Apr 14, 2011
Apr 14, 2011 rshm+war LF hunter for next season 3s Me and a long time pvp resto shaman are looking to do an active 3s with a hunter next season. we both have 2.1k+ experience on multiple toons over multiple seasons. We did however join cata late and are playing gear catch up now. ideally LF a 2k+ 3.2 resil+ hunter who is as addicted to pvp as we are and can play pretty much every night, and has arena junkies as their browser home page. aiming for 2200 ps. you better not have your back peddle key bound! Ceeker6 Apr 14, 2011
Apr 14, 2011 363 ilvl Prot Warrior LFG 363 ilvl Prot main, Fury off spec. 12/12 Normals Cleared 4/13 Hard-modes Cleared (Attempts on a few others, but the raid couldn't pull it together.) Story behind my reason for searching for a raid available upon request in-game. As for the rest I am willing to transfer server/faction for a suitable 10 or 25 man group. I would prefer to stay on the casual side of the raiding spectrum, as I am still in college. I would prefer to tank, though I do have a fairly well geared DPS set as well (including a couple heroic pieces and 3/5 tier). If you would like to contact me in game I am currently Alliance side of the Shattered Hand server 95% of my time. I am on nearly if not every day. Send an in-game message or in-game mail to Fuzzy (no alt-codes etc) with vent info or questions or whatever. Sooner the better, if you want to see a specific gear set message me and ill log-out in that spec the next chance I get. Thanks.Fuzzy0 Apr 14, 2011
Apr 13, 2011 [A] Tank, Healer, Healer/DPS Seek raid guild Bonnet - Feral Druid - Tank (yes, he's set on tanking) Subclavian - Holy Paladin - Healer Ecik - Enh Shaman - DPS (me) Fiznabbis - Holy Priest - Heals (also me) Looking for core spots in a raid guild for the three of us; 12/12 exp, raided since BC, vent, etc etc. Good players looking for a skilled group to progress with.Ecik2 Apr 13, 2011
Apr 13, 2011 3 RL friends (Tank, Ranged, Melee) LFGuild My RL friends and I are currently raiding 9/12 with exp on Cho'gal. We are well educated on our classes/specs. Prepare in advance of encounters and regularly top our dps meters. We are mature adults, have vent and have been playing since vanilla. I usually lead our raids and we have found progress in a short time. We are looking for a guild that will take all three of us as a package deal. Please post a way for us to talk privately since we do not want to cause any more panic to our guild than is already happening. Current guild is seeing less and less attendance due to Spring and other RL factors and we play for the end game content. We would be a good dps boost to any raid and our tank is very good at what he does. I can go into more details about anything including classes, specs, availability, etc. in private. Thanks for looking.Fattycakess3 Apr 13, 2011
Apr 13, 2011 LF Freindly Active Guild On Shattered Hand kinda bored with my guild no body is ever on and that is a trend so looking for some freindly people on my server send me a tell; i'm just looking for a chill guild that still does raids sometimesKrüsh0 Apr 13, 2011
Apr 13, 2011 A Thundercats PSA: Bridge Jumpers Most know we maintain at the least a moderate presence on Tol Barad Peninsula, or as wel like to refer to it: The Pen. As such we tend to pick up on player trends fairly quickly, and one which we've noticed to hold some prevalence is Bridge Jumping, or Bridge Jumpers. If you've spent more than even a modicum of time on The Pen you would know that it is impossible to jump off the sides of the bridges. In fact there is an overwhelming number of people whos first impulse when losing a fight on a bridge is to run to the side and attempt to jump off, only to find themself running in place face first against an invisible wall. Stop it. With that, I would like to point you torwards the most notorious "Bridge Jumper" that Shattered Hand is home to. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bridge%20Jumper&defid=5605068 lulWindscythe18 Apr 13, 2011
Apr 13, 2011 res sickness i've noticed a trend with a lot of horde players lately, they seem to be taking res sickness a lot. now im not exactly sure but i just wanted to check, that's the one you DONT want right? just checking. PM ;)Akkbaar97 Apr 13, 2011
Apr 13, 2011 Insane in the Membrane Looking to finish out my Insane achievement. Exalted with Darkmoon Faire - Currently 7288/21000 Revered *Updated* Exalted with Ravenholdt - Currently 10559/21000 Revered *Updated* Now that the faire is over, I'm going to focus on Ravenholdt, but I will still buy all 60-80 Decks for 400g each. Need approximately 35 more decks. Need approximately 600 more boxes counting the ones I farm on my rogue; Send them through Cash on Delivery. If I don't need anymore, I will simply send them back. I'll try to update this post every few days on progress so someone doesn't send me 200 boxes when I only need 60. Thanks for all help.Entyse11 Apr 13, 2011
Apr 12, 2011 Bored at work? You're not the only one!!! so why not hop into IRC to keep yourself busy during the day? Check out the IRC thread! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2325093833Kerbear8 Apr 12, 2011
Apr 11, 2011 DarkArmy Recruiting & Small Guild Alliance Hello Everyone, There are two parts to this post. A) Guild Recruitment B) Guild Alliance. A) Guild Recruitment DarkArmy is recruiting some people to run heroics and once we’re geared enough 10 man raids. Let me describe out guild and what we’re looking for then you can message me in game if you’re interested. 1) We are part-time players, we play after work for a bit and some on the weekends. 2) Current members know each other in real life and are very kind 3) We do Arena and some Battlegrounds. (We don’t fight in mid field or protect the roads lol) 4) We’re not trying to become the biggest or the best guild. We just want to play and have fun 5) I am a Pally tank so we will insta-queue for any heroics and I try to run at least one per day. 6) If you make mistakes we don’t get mad. This is a game and if it was super easy I would not have come back to it. I like that things are a little more difficult this time around. We are trying to recruit up to 8 or so people. Not really trying to get 20 people right away. If you’re interested please send me a message in-game or in-game mail. B) Small Guild Alliance We are looking for another small guild like us that may be interested in setting a common date to run a 10 man raid. This is not something we can do right away as we are looking to recruit some people right now but would like to make a small guild alliance so we team up and take on 10 man raids in a month or so. Please send me an in-game mail or message if you’re interested. Thank you for reading. Elizibeth0 Apr 11, 2011
Apr 11, 2011 <CoR> is recruiting! <CoR> is an up and coming guild on the US-Shattered Hand PVP Server. We are looking for players of all levels to help fill our roster. Our goal is to complete all of the content available in Cataclysm while it is still fresh and somewhat challenging. This includes both PvE and PvP. We seek any talented players who intend on succeeding in both PVP and PVE aspects of the game. Raid Times: TBA (more than likely late night Mon-Weds) Current Recruitment Needs: All * Skill > Gear. We understand that not everyone is going to be BiS geared. Good players are more important than their gear. This is a philosophy we will never abandon. Important Things to Know: * We are a Midwest based guild. [EST] * We use Officer Loot Council to distribute loot. * While we are a raiding guild, we understand life happens and you may miss a raid. * The guild is comprised mostly of working adults or young professionals, and is thus drama free. Contact either myself, Rhya, or Haidene in game for more info. Hoobler1 Apr 11, 2011
Apr 9, 2011 [A] Sassy Pink Dragonflight is Recruiting Hi there, Sassy Pink Dragonflight is a casual 10 man raiding guild that currently raids Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, starting at 8:30 PM (Server time) to 12 Midnight at the latest. We currently have 4/12 bosses down and progressing. We're a pretty laid back guild, and run heroics to gear our members up. We are currently looking for a Holy Paladin and a Priest that has either a shadow set and a healing set, preferably the latter though. If you're interested in raiding with us and can make the raid times, please feel free to send an in game message/mail to myself (Minatsu), Maieve, or Dingomir. Thanks!Minatsu14 Apr 9, 2011
Apr 9, 2011 Hosting an alt raid for Heroic Raiders Hello! I am going to start running alt 19 full clearing raid from April 16th (every Saturday) and onwards. There will be some alts from Apophasis as well as Generation Chill thus far. Currently we are reaching out to other guilds who have some form/number of heroic contents done in raids, who would like to full clear normal + add in some heroics in a relaxed environment. If you wish to raid with us on your alt or main, know that you must be raid ready with every possible consumables, maximized gear/glyphs/specs. Currently, we are in need of DPS that have experience and can play their alts well. Remember, we are here to full clear on cruise control in a rather short amount of time spent, not to carry a freshly hit 85. Leave a comment on the character you wish to come with here or PST me ingame. Also, regular attendees will be preferred over those who can only make one Saturday per month.Ambitions3 Apr 9, 2011
Apr 9, 2011 Can I Tank For You? If you want to run something, I would love to tank it for you. :D Get at me.Tyreal3 Apr 9, 2011
Apr 9, 2011 @ Archdiocese :) It's your birthday!! Hope it's a happy one. :)Cassiopea0 Apr 9, 2011
Apr 8, 2011 [H] <Covenant of Titans> is recruiting! <Covenant of Titans> is a casual night raiding guild. We are both looking to expand our ranks with new leveling/social characters and with active raiders for our core raid group. We are currently looking for: DPS classes; Hunter, DK, Shaman, Priest, Warlock are in high demand. Healing classes; Priest, Holy Pally are needed. Even if we are not currently recruiting your class feel free to message an officer in game to join our social/backup ranks. We raid Thursday nights at 10 pm and are preparing to add Sunday as a second raid night at the same time. We have a very casual attitude and would like you to share that view!Ñomeanslater0 Apr 8, 2011
Apr 8, 2011 WTS 5 tab guild bank 3k As the title states, selling my 5 tab personal guild bank for 3000 gold as I no longer need it. Cost of the 5 tabs was 4350. If interested let me know in game on any of the following characters: Obscura Rescinder Obeliskus SempiternityObscura0 Apr 8, 2011
Apr 8, 2011 A Tol Barad PSA: Pansy Runners If you have spent anytime in Tol Barad, then Pen as I like to call it. You will begin to notice certain player trends. One such trend in the pen, is what we like to call; pansies. Pansies are people who jump on someone, then when they realize they cannot get the kill in 10 seconds, or if more enemies show up; They run like a woman at a shoe sale. Please stop the abundant amount of Tol Barad pansies who run at the first feeling of unease. This has been a Shattered Hand Public Service announcement.Amberga28 Apr 8, 2011
Apr 7, 2011 Thundercats,Rkings... I know you guys check the forums lookin' for some hordey to nerd rage it up, but I come here with a question. Why does Mangle claim TC owns TB, but I see more Rkings around? Also @Rkings, Tell that feral druid (white nelf kitty) that I want my spinal cord back or a phone number at least.Raikuz31 Apr 7, 2011
Apr 7, 2011 @ Genocidejack :) Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is a terrific one! :)Cassiopea0 Apr 7, 2011
Apr 7, 2011 Spriest Rogue Resto hey, im resto looking for a Geared + Exp Rogue and Spriest for some 3v3 action. I am 2200 Exp 2400 mmr last season, i am 4k resil, i CAN play whenever, So be active too I have a team that is 1800 atm, Plan to get it much much higher! -Papa BeefRawbeef3 Apr 7, 2011
Apr 7, 2011 Holy Pally LF Heroic Raiding Guild Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/feelforheal/simple I have a 358 ilvl (helm never drops :[ ) and am 12/12 with experience on heroic halfus and heroic chimaeron, i know all heroic fights, and i'm looking for a heroic raiding guild that raids preferably on weekdays between 7-11:30 but anytime really works. Weekends are a possibility but i have a life on weekends so it's iffy.Feelforheal1 Apr 7, 2011
Apr 5, 2011 [H] WhiteScale is openly recruiting! A brand new guild sporting the name of WhiteScale is now created and looking for all active would be guildies! We're aiming to become a 10 man raiding guild, with no aspirations of taking it up to 25 mans at any point. We're also looking at getting involved in Ranked Battlegrounds, as well as having guild events to acquire yummy achievements. Once we start having more members, we'll be gearing up would be raiders in heroics! We're open to all players, whether you be a seasoned WoW veteran or a new face in the world of Azeroth. Feel free to send me a shout in game for more information or for an invite!Nanten1 Apr 5, 2011
Apr 5, 2011 Downtime recruiting holy pally for core We are looking for an exceptional and reliable holy pally. Who is dedicated to raid progression and maximizing his char. Your gear level doesn't mater if you think you fit the bill come talk to me or app at downtime.shatteredhand.us. Raid times: Sunday - Thursday 6:45 - 12 We are also looking for a dps dk.Durga2 Apr 5, 2011
Apr 4, 2011 <Miscreant> L17 Recruiting We are in the process of revamping our raid group. We feel that we have a strong group ready, however we need some good heals. Our current need is a good priest or pally, also interested in a shaman. We are also considering to expand to 25 man content, so all classes are open for recruitment atm. Check the app on our website to see if this guild's style is a good fit for you. Feel free to contact w/ any questions. www.miscreant.guildomatic.com TY Meattloaf1 Apr 4, 2011
Apr 4, 2011 [H] <Vitality> 1/13 Recruiting 10m Vitality is recruiting members to fill core raid and casual play spots. Also, currently looking to start a second raid group. We are a laid back guild with ventrilo, guild bank tabs, nef and heroic raid boss kills, tabard, and many other guild perks. Raid times are: Friday 9pm-1am Saturday 12pm-3:30pm Our main group is looking for: Resto Shaman Holy Paladin Dps Death Knight As we gain more stable and consistent members, our heroic progress will be quick and fun while working toward the end game bosses. Contact Lucent or myself if you are looking to get into the main group and for more information on raiding with Vitality. If you are interested in the second raid group, days will be Tues-Thurs for this raid (times will be worked out based on schedules). Contact an officer in game or by mail for info on this group. Casual members looking for perks and Dark Phoenix are welcome so long as you don't out-troll an officer or harass other casuals.Ology17 Apr 4, 2011
Apr 4, 2011 Who the hell is Crabby? Why does his eyeballs float on top of his head>?Aoshie5 Apr 4, 2011
Apr 4, 2011 Whack a Gnome Recruiting - Lv 15 guild atm. - active. (kick after 20 days of inactivity) - alts are welcomed ~~~Bio~~~ We're a very social guild with a core that has been together for years. We've been on a couple of servers throughout our time on WoW. Currently on Shattered Hand and here to put our mark on it. We were VERY hardcore ganking/pvp guild during our BC days then went the complete opposite near the end of BC and throughout Lich King. We were 64th in the world at one point as a raiding guild. Now we've comeback to our roots as a pvp guild with casual raiding. I must say......our guild events, vent, and friendship is what makes this guild such a great WoW experience. We love to have a good time, cut up, but most of all get things done and progress. ~~~Focus~~~ With our current schedules we're hindered to limited raiding atm. We've only dabbled with BWD. Our current focus is on pvp and guild events! Just had one of our MarioKart Cups! We give away tons of gold, prices, items, mounts, etc. Post epic guild videos on youtube etc. So we're trying to recruit more for constant rated bg's & 10 man raids....possibly 25 man if it comes to that! We're mostly an active weekday guild. From Sunday evening thru Thursday or Friday night is when we we're mostly on. I like let everyone have a life on the weekend xD So if you're looking for a great WoW learning experience our guild would be the best for you! We're strong on pride, fun, teaching, and making the best out of the game! Very informative leadership. We get things done while having fun! haha. If you're looking for a top notch guild that makes this game work & serious business....then dont bother lol. We do things by ear and do w/e we want when we want. But Come give us a try. Everyone is welcomed to stay as long as they like! Send me, Cammyflage or any of our Obliterators (officers) an in-game pst/mail. Take care! Hope to see ya soon :)Cammyflage0 Apr 4, 2011
Apr 4, 2011 delete deleteGhostfaace20 Apr 4, 2011
Apr 3, 2011 "For The Alliance!" We should get one of these going guys.Nicktdude2 Apr 3, 2011
Apr 3, 2011 Beef and Scythe remember when they mooned everyone at prom?!Ghostfaace7 Apr 3, 2011
Apr 2, 2011 [A] <Misguided Angels> 9/12 10m Recruiting <Misguided Angels> was formed by a group of Lost Hellfires Angels from the realm Dentarg. Our main focus is to have fun, enjoy THE GAME while progressing our toons to their fullest potential. We consider ourselves to be a family style guild and accept members of all ages and levels. However we expect a certain level of maturity and respectability. Our goal is getting to 85 in Cataclysm followed by end game raiding and we are looking to fill out our ranks with experienced raiders who wish to do the same. We are currently recruiting filing in open spots and are looking for 85s who are knowledgeable about the mechanics and foundation of their class, and who will be dedicated and willing to work for their spot in raids. We Raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9p-12a EST with Mondays as an optional pick up night. You can go to http://misguided-angels.wowstead.com/ to apply. Specific classes and roles are needed, but if you excel at your class we never turn down a good player and a good fit. **Edited 3-18-11** Current needs are Healers that are not priests (sorry guys, nothing against you, we already have more than you can shake a stick at) and select Ranged DPS classes.Downkykong16 Apr 2, 2011
Apr 2, 2011 [H]Deception LFM Hi. We're <Deception> and we're looking for more people for the current ten-man core, the upcoming second ten-man, and just to have more people. The current ten-man group is 9/12 in Cataclysm normal modes, with the current progression focus being Cho'gall. This group needs: 1 Tank, ideally a Death Knight or Bear with DPS offspec. 1 Healer, preferably a priest. The second group needs everything currently. Plus, if you're looking for a guild with reasonably active people, we're always recruiting more casual players and/or pvpers!Inexorable8 Apr 2, 2011