Shattered Hand

Feb 18, 2011 Baddie shaman LF 3's team What the tittle says. I suck, and I'm looking for a 3's team possibly a 5's. PST!!Riptíde18 Feb 18, 2011
Feb 18, 2011 [H] Horde in the Hole - PVP Guild Recruiting Do you want to be on the ground level of a serious upcoming PvP Guild, focused on Rated BGs and Arena? <Horde In The Hole> may just be for you. We run on Mumblevoice, the premier PvP mode of communication (similar to vent, easy set-up). Check out our website (HordeInTheHole.com), Email HordeInTheHole@gmail.com, or Find Pothis or Irishfaith in game.Pothis0 Feb 18, 2011
Feb 18, 2011 [H] Morally Repressed recruiting Update: We're currently 9/12 in one raid and 5/12 in the other. We primarily need a tank and a couple healers to fill some holes in the raids, but competent and reliable DPS will also be considered. We raid Tue/Wed/Sun from 8PM-11PM in one raid and 7:30-10:30PM in the other (both are in server time). Please apply at http://morallyrepressed.wowstead.com Druid [Feral Tank-High, Feral DPS-Medium, Balance-Medium, Resto-Low] Paladin [Ret-Low, Prot-Medium, Holy-Medium] Shaman [Resto-High, Elemental-Medium, Enh - Medium] Death Knight [Blood-High, DPS-Medium] Warrior - Medium Priest - [Holy/Disc-High, Shadow-Medium] Warlock - Medium Rogue - Low Hunter - Medium Mage - LowOnjun25 Feb 18, 2011
Feb 18, 2011 [H] Outbreak - Wed/Sun/Mon 7-11:30 11/12 ... We're a newly formed guild composed of well-skilled players, and fun-to-play with people. We've been 11/12 for the last two weeks due to lack of time due to the Superbowl and of course Valentine's Day. Well we try to maintain a semi-hardcore attitude towards raiding, we do realize that RL>WoW; which has led us to some attendance issues. We're looking to focus Wednesday night on progression, Sunday night on farm, and Monday night on more progression. Raid attendance is critical since we're so low on numbers. We have one full-time raid position available, and if you're looking to fill a bench-type of position, where you'll be worked in for mostly farm bosses, etc, you're more then welcome to apply. We need more people! We're in need of Ranged DPS, and a rDPS/Healer. As bad as it sounds hybrid classes would be great, but also Locks/Mages/Hunters. If these seems at all interesting to you, drop me a tell in game and we can chat, or write an app and apply at: outbreaksh.wowstead.comHammerstorm7 Feb 18, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 H- RwF 9/12 Late Night Guild LF Tank <Raids with Friends> is currently in search of a skilled, smart and friendly tank that is looking for a late night guild. We've got a solid core of healers and dps, but because of real life obligations a tank position has become vacant. We raid Sundays 10-1 ST (9-12 cst) and Tuesday/Thursday from 12-3 ST (11-2 cst). Looking for either a pally, warrior or death knight tank(we could also use a mage). We use an epgp loot system to determine loot priority. We are a progression focused guild that intend to push through into heroics in the near future. We have an active website with logs, raid schedule etc. at www.raidswithfriends.com that you should apply at if interested, you can also read the details of our philosophy and policies there. You can also email any questions to raidswithfriends@gmail.com, or feel free to message me in game. -MylozenMylozen2 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 @ Rokkuumeth :) Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day is sunny and bright. :)Cassiopea1 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 @Mahalko & Speedstar http://liquid-courage.net/download/file.php?id=8&mode=view OMFG GGÀstric0 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 [H] Salvation-Wed/Thurs/Mon 9:30pm-12:30 EST Salvation is recruiting dedicated players for a second 10m group. We have a strong core 10m, (currently 8/12). Our raid times are: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am, ilvl 346 required to raid. Second group is expected to do as well as the first, and we would like to start the second group as soon as possible. Looking for mostly dps and healers, but anyone who is exceptional will be considered. -- Group 2's current raiders already have some Cataclysm raiding experience. Guild repairs are open during raiding, If you are interested send a tell to: Deathpants, Vigils, Crimetime, Nexdeus or Glatzkaus for more information or an invite! http://wowsalvation.guildomatic.com/ Blackwing Descent: 5/6 Bastion of Twilight: 2/4 Throne of Four Winds: 1/2 Glatzkaus0 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 [H] Salvation-Wed/Thurs/Mon 9:30pm-12:30 EST Salvation is recruiting dedicated players for a second 10m group. We have a strong core 10m, (currently 8/12). Our raid times are: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am, ilvl 346 required to raid. Second group is expected to do as well as the first, and we would like to start the second group on wednesday. Looking for mostly Tanks and DPS -- People already in G2 have some cataclysm raiding experience. Guild repairs are open during raiding, If you are interested send a tell to: Deathpants, Vigils, Crimetime or Nexdeus for more information or an invite! http://wowsalvation.guildomatic.com/ Blackwing Descent: 5/6 Bastion of Twilight: 2/4 Throne of Four Winds: 1/2Deathpants2 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 [H] 2/17/11 Morning BWD, 0830 ST Start. Looking for some AM raiders. PUGGing BWD in the AM. Looking for ilvl ~348 or so. Watch the videos on the fights. Looking for 3-4/6 tomorrow, continuing over the next days looking for 5/6 for the week. If we get there quick, the following AM's we'll do BoT. Friend me, /w me, whatever. I'll be in /2 tomorrow AM looking for you.Ragezombie2 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Hey there Shattered Hand! So... I've been looking around at a few realms trying to pick one I'd like to transfer to. I've narrowed it down to six realms that seem to have a decent number of players, decent raid progression, and are located on the east coast. I've taken a look at each realm's AH, and the quantities and prices of items seem alright. With that being said, I've got a few questions (Alliance's perspective) How is the Alliance to Horde ratio on this realm? (horde can answer this) Is it possible to join a game in TB? Is there a lot of world PvP? (this was nonexistent on my last server. I'd like to try some) Is there a healthy number of competent PvPers? (arenas/bgs/dueling outside SW/IF) What's the player base like? What's trade chat like? Feel free to add any additional comments that you see fit! (everyone that responds gets cake)Lie7 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 @Mickas Am I TOTALLY wrong or do you like to drop everything you're doing and come own me? There will be no one around me one second... and then your mace to my face the next. It's a recurring pattern, and I'm just wondering if you have a big fat crush on me? Its the pigtails isn't it? <3Hemoglobin0 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Shattered Hand PSA Too much shattered hand chaos. time for a mayor. post your votes. i will keep them tallied once a day. voting ends feb 1st @ 1 am gogo. Mahãtmã68 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Bracers of Dark Pool & Theresa's Booklight WTB and will pay upward of 30K each of you got them. Message me in game or COD. I need 1 bracer and 2 of the wands!Fehnrir3 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 H <Epic Gypsies> Recruiting Reliable Healers After 2 Weeks of raiding we are 6/12 in progression and looking for 2 reliable healers We Are Seeking 1 or 2 of the following - Holy Pally - Holy Priest - Resto Druid Raid Times are Monday/Thursday 8-11 server. Because of our light schedule attendance and reliability is a must. Looking for 1-2 members who have previous raiding experience, can follow instruction, and have proper gear, enchants, and gems. We are seeking members who desire to be apart of our Team, and who are willing to commit to pushing through content. Pst: Dinkledine, Althe, Shiftprets, or Corvinius in games for interview.Dinkledine0 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 15, 2011 Thundercats Drunk Isle PvP [Thundercats] will be hosting a drunken night of Tol Barad Isle PvP and Rolling up Horde. 21+ bring the beverage of your choice and hit up Manglespam, Atrophicy, or Windscythe for an invite. Vent will be provided and required. Manglespam will be checking ID's. Invites will start around 11PM Server on Saturday Night. Special Event: The first five horde to send me an in game tell will get to join us in vent. Let the lulz commence. Windscythe34 Feb 15, 2011
Feb 15, 2011 (H) <Genetic> 10 man recruitment Genetic: Rank 10 Shattered Hand BoT: 4/4 BWD: 5/6 Totfw: 1/2 Seeking members to fill in a few gaps in our second raiding group. Most of the group members have experience and are seeking competent, reliable, mature members that are willing to rip through content and move onto heroic fights. Raiding Times: Tues, Wed, Thursday -8:00 to 12:00 EST. (or less if we move fast) Seeking Classes: Rogue Hunter Tank Healer (one): Priest or Shaman Contacts: Feel free to send in game mail or /whispers Undrunk Aeari Grimmjow (funny accent on the i )Dacian1 Feb 15, 2011
Feb 15, 2011 <A> Coalitiøn is looking for a raid partner Coalitiøn is an up and coming guild on this server that has a few raid ready 85s that are looking to move into the raiding world. All have previous raid experience before but have become more of a casual raider as opposed to the weekly grind inside the raids. We are looking for another guild to team up with to run Blackwing Descent (10) this Wednesday night at 10PM ST. We are have a group consisting so far of: Feral Tank Druid Rogue/ Tank DK Hunter Holy/Prot Pally If you are in a similar situation or looking to fill your raid spots with this combination send me an in game mail and we can work out some details. Thank you.Meowtankdeep0 Feb 15, 2011
Feb 15, 2011 (A) 11/12 Servants of Justice Recruiting!!! Overview <Servants of Justice> is recruiting, much like the title says. Our progression so far as been done in the 10 man raid environment. We often run 2 groups and only need a few more people to start our adventures in 25 mans. We are a "day 1" guild here on Shattered Hand, being the last guild on the sever that was here from the very beginning. People have come and gone but the guild and it's reputation are still here. We pride ourselves on being a professional and polite group of people, you won't see us bashing people in trade chat or putting anyone down anywhere. If you are looking for a mature and friendly guild who still get things done on a regular basis come see what we have to offer. Progression We're 11/12 with Nef getting close and closer to death. Current recruitment needs. Healers, the type that log on for raids are preferred. Exceptional DPS. Pretty much full on warriors. We've forgotten what a Mage was so 1 or 2 of those would be really nice. Amazing tanks, we have a few already but are always ready to welcome those who prove to be worthwhile. As always all exceptional applications will be considered. If you have any questions please ask myself or one of the other officers for help. We frequent our forums so that would be a great avenue to get a hold of us with, also there is almost always one of us in game at any given time. http://www.servantsofjustice.com/Chaot33 Feb 15, 2011
Feb 15, 2011 All 3 New Bracer Enchants Available Now! Like the topic says, I have all 3 recipes and can enchant on your gear/vellum for a charge. Also willing to trade over neutral AH if the right price is offered. Let me know in-game or post here :)Eggcellent0 Feb 15, 2011
Feb 14, 2011 Alliance side recipes WTB: Loch Frenzy Delight Seasoned Wolf Kabobs Succulent Pork Ribs Westfall StewRifraff3 Feb 14, 2011
Feb 13, 2011 [H] 10M Raiding Group in Need of a Priest We are currently in need of the following classes finish up our second core group: Holy Priest We are a semi-hardcore 10 man raiding group, we raid from 7-11 pm EST. Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Monday if needed. If interested or need to ask questions, please whisper Allawi (me), Xenodesu or Treehuggër.Allawi0 Feb 13, 2011
Feb 13, 2011 [H] Algorithm (10 man) - testing waters Hello I am writing this forum post to see if anyone would be interested in a guild that raided: Wednesday 11pm-2am server Sunday 10pm-2am server if so, please either reply to this post or send an in game mail Currently just testing waters to see if raid times work for other people as well as they do for my 4-5 friends. All member are above 21 years of age, however there is no age requirement, we only ask that you please act maturely and have a fair understanding of the game. We will not be hardcore by any means but do expect 100% attendance allowing for special occasions as we are all college students and understand exceptions (i.e. Finals, Birthdays, etc) In brief summation: if you are looking for a casual raiding guild, and looking to see end game content, then this may be the guild for you! We are looking to become better and will help you get better as well.Oztentatious0 Feb 13, 2011
Feb 13, 2011 8/12 Late Night Raiding Guild LFM <Raids with Friends> raids 12st - 3 st (11pm CST - 2am CST) Tues/Thurs and 10pm-1am st (9pm-12am CST). We are currently in need of a mage, hunter, pally tank and other exceptional DPS to help fill up our roster. Currently we are 8/12 but that number continues to rise weekly. We're a small friendly guild with raiding on our mind. We are not casual players by any means and constantly towards bettering ourselves. Though our playtime is limited we have an active community at our website. Feel free to ask Mylozen, myself or any other guildies any questions you might have or visit RaidsWithFriends.com -Vendula RaidsWithFriends.comVendula1 Feb 13, 2011
Feb 13, 2011 Any Alliance guilds raid mornings/afternoon ? Could someone please point me to a guild that raids first half of the day. My schedule does not allow for evenings right now :(Green3 Feb 13, 2011
Feb 13, 2011 If one more druid steals my herb... heads will rollGravestorm11 Feb 13, 2011
Feb 12, 2011 {H} Assimilated Recruiting We are level 14 guild with 8/12 Boss kills Recruiting for Mid group of raiding Time of raid - 8pm est /11pm est Days - Tues/weds/thurs with Sunday being a random clear out night. ALL classes are needed to help fill this Roster Require: ventrilo - working mic 346+ ilvl gear Availability for raid times respectful/ Fun mature attitude (no drama queens) please Contact Noslen in game or Apply on our Website and read through our requirements to be sure we are the right guild for you! website - http://assimilated.wowstead.com/ Shargath1 Feb 12, 2011
Feb 12, 2011 (A) Any interest in a saturday morning Raid? As title states, are there any players interested in getting together a raid for Sat, and/or sun morning, ~9am-12pm server time? Have a few friends w/ weird scedules and most raid times don't work. If your intrested please responed in this thread or send a message in game for questions/comments.Illifer0 Feb 12, 2011
Feb 12, 2011 druid and mage lf guild hellfury (druid) feral tank/dps raid experience = bc, wotlk 12/12h, cata 8/12r knows 12/12 available any 4 nights to raid max avg item lvl 357 shredyourbag (mage) fire/frost dps 15k+ raid experience = wotlk 12/12h, cata 8/12r knows 12/12 availbale any 4 nights as well avg item lvl 352 we are looking for a guild that raids every week shows up on time and ends on time. we are willing to progress no matter what the guilds kills are we would be glad to help as long as the players are capable. we are looking to raid together if you have any questions about anything pls feel free to pst one of us is usually on, or respond on thread. thank you! hellfury and shred ps willing to faction change no trial periodsHellfury2 Feb 12, 2011
Feb 11, 2011 LF Leatherworker, Horde I'm looking for a leatherworker to make me some heavy savage leathers with my mats, I will be tipping a very good amount. Please either post here or send a tell in-game.Leetbramadin0 Feb 11, 2011
Feb 11, 2011 @blacklisted Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for the way my guild's been treating everyone lately. It's really immature and stupid and i'm really embarrassed. If you guys want, i'd be happy to tank nef for you guys and get blacklisted the kill before stasis 2. Also, i'm sure that if i spoke a bit to some of our other members, they'd be willing to come along as well. I feel like it's the least I could do.Gilme26 Feb 11, 2011
Feb 10, 2011 Late night raiding guild? As a second shifter not getting home until 11:30pm server time, I'm tired of not being able to raid...ever! Anyone know of any late-night guilds on the horde side of "The Hand"? 349 Shadow/Discipline priest needing a raid home. Thanks! :DSolaras2 Feb 10, 2011
Feb 9, 2011 To all the whiners in Hyjal My last post got removed for some reason... but here it is: Just because you get ganked by me a few times in Hyjal doesn't mean you need to create a level 1 alliance alt to send me whining tells about how I shouldn't do that. Even an 85 I ganked repeatedly in Deepholm while he was doing his dailies got on an alliance alt to whine! What happened to the horde on this server? When did they become such pansies? I remember when they would actually fight instead of log on alts to send tells. If you don't like the world pvp, go to a pve server, or better yet, quit the game instead or cry to your mommy, because crying to me isn't going to help. Thanks!Zeuswoo17 Feb 9, 2011
Feb 9, 2011 Horde to Alliance Ratio Am I the only one that notices that the horde to alliance ratio on this server is ridiculous? I mean the horde overpopulate the alliance by so much, I really do think Blizzard should give free faction transfers on this server to help balance out this issue. Its sometimes hard to do anything solo because of how many horde players are also doing it. I know you guys that are my fellow alliance players notice this too.Hashmel29 Feb 9, 2011
Feb 8, 2011 Servers back up? I was just wondering, the server status forum says that servers are now playable, but I still cannot apply the patch content. Is this something wrong with me or are the servers just not up?!?Drunkbite0 Feb 8, 2011
Feb 8, 2011 Selling ShadowMourne Chest Items. Mount - http://www.wowhead.com/item=52200 Music Box - http://www.wowhead.com/item=52253/sylvanas-music-box Muradin's Favor - http://www.wowhead.com/item=52201#comments Jaina's Locket - http://www.wowhead.com/item=51318 All items are for sale. Send me an in-game mail with gold offer for which item. Horde will need to pay the Nuetral Auction house difference. Thanks. Edit: sold the tabard!!Cudder3 Feb 8, 2011
Feb 8, 2011 watsup watsup u from out of town?Achillés0 Feb 8, 2011
Feb 6, 2011 [A] Bottom Line Recruiting Bottom Line is currently recruiting active, experienced, and talented players for 10 man Cataclysm progression. About us: Bottom Line is a tight-knit group of raiders who enjoy raiding and progressing through new content! All of us have been raiding together for about a year and enjoy raiding together. While we like to have fun while we raid, when it comes down to business, we take care of it. Expectations: -Be on time -Be prepared (food, flasks, etc) -Work on gear outside of raids -Be willing to progress Current Needs: 1 Caster DPS 1 Tank (Warrior or Paladin) Current Progression: 8/12 Raid Times: Tuesday 7:00-11:00 EST Wednesday (Sometimes) 7:00-11:00 EST Friday (Sometimes) 8:00-11:00 EST Sunday 7:00-11:00 EST Website: bottomline.wowstead.com If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please apply on the website or whisper either Beargonewild, Zirconiadom, or Stubsybear in game for a vent interview.Beargonewild6 Feb 6, 2011
Feb 6, 2011 jackstones and onesies Had to delete this for unknown reasons.. little kids whining et cetera ..Neúriðsx7 Feb 6, 2011
Feb 5, 2011 85 Lock LF PvP guild Title says it all. somewhat fresh 85 LF a good PvP guild to run premades, rated BGs and maybe some arenas to help me gear up a bit.Ruhmoc3 Feb 5, 2011
Feb 4, 2011 *DELETE ME* *Please delete this thread.*Fayjin2 Feb 4, 2011
Feb 4, 2011 [H] Drunk and Disorderly is Recruiting Looking for Level 80+ Toons to join us in starting up raiding. Our schedule will be Wednesdays 8-11PM and Sundays, 3-6PM. If you're looking to be at the startup of a 10 man raiding guild, this could be what you're looking for, but be advised, we're looking for players who can have a good time and that don't get insulted by inappropriate language. We're looking for players who know what theorycrafting is, and we're looking for players that can accept the fact that the only way to succeed in an everchanging game is to constantly be ready to learn. Edit: Applications can be submitted here: http://drunkanddisorderly.wowstead.com/ If interested, post ITT or contact myself or Conii in game. Thanks for taking the time to read.Nanten2 Feb 4, 2011
Feb 4, 2011 @ Jâck :) Happy Birthday to you!! Hope your day is an awesome one. :)Cassiopea1 Feb 4, 2011
Feb 4, 2011 The Taxi of Dreams Heya folks. As those of you hordeside may or may not know (likely you do), I'm the dude that offers people rides to where they need (keyword here is NEED) to go in Azeroth. Forgot to pick up the FP to that quest hub you're in before hearthing? Want to go to Tanaris but don't feel like going the long, scenic way? I can assist. For those of you that cannot (due to level or otherwise) fly around Azeroth (or even fly at what we'll call here "max speed"), I ask you to consider using my service. While this taxi service was originally conceived of as a way to assist "lowbies" during their leveling experience, I am open to taxiing any level character. Just remember, if you're 85, I'm gonna assume you've got a flyer, and therefore will 1) Approach your request with caution, as I'm not in the mood to have my time wasted, and 2) Will likely charge you for the service. After all, if mages (like myself) can get 20G for a port easily, why should I not expect more than that for a 5 minute flight out to yonder zone? Remember, my flight time is lost opportunity for me to be doing something productive. That being said, most of the time (especially for lowbies), I will use my boredom as fuel. Expect that if I'm bored as hell, I'll be willing to give rides for next to nothing. I hope that some of you that read this will keep me in mind for the next you're in need of a pickup by a guy with a flying mount that takes a passenger. Various uses for my service: 1. Getting to those hard-to-reach zones 2. Flying somewhere without having to be at the keyboard to watch where you're going. 3. Calling for help when you fall into the "Great Divide" between Northern and Southern Barrens. 4. Infiltrating certain locations (Such as SW Stockades after you've leveled past the queue, but still wish to get the achievement, but aren't high enough to get into SW on your own) 5. Having someone to taxi you around while you're doing certain tasks. (Exploration achievements, archaeology at lower player levels, etc.) Additional things this service may include: 1. Free ports 2. A pair of magical hands to help you kill elites 3. Run-throughs of instances (but you really gotta get me while I'm bored for that) 4. Conversation, perhaps even a hilarious reference or quip. 5. A friendly, respectful pilot (At least most of the time. Sorry trolls, no smiles for you) Again, thank you for reading. I hope you'll join me in the skies sometime. TL;DR - Syrlsmagick gives rides on his 2-passenger mount to hordies. Whisper him sometime if you need help getting somewhere. Also portals. Also Enchanting (your mats). Syrlsmagick4 Feb 4, 2011
Feb 4, 2011 (A) 11/12 Rampant Fronting recruiting. Rampant Fronting is looking to recruit, we'll take whatever alliance is left over from the exodus to the slums of Orgrimmar. Just don't be a paladin and you're in! We don't raid as much as Blacklstupidiwithadiacriticsted and Saxon's 05 is a little older than us, but our guild membership guarantees avante-guard Sonic & Tails homoerotic fanfic readings over Ventrilo! Male Draenei's must purchase a race change before entry to the guild. Thanks!Eadgils27 Feb 4, 2011
Feb 4, 2011 Enh / Resto Shammy LF casual Raid guild Looking to join a guild that has lots of active 85's. Prefer mature over whiny kids. Looking for a guild with active people on all times of day not just night. Send whisper in game if interested in giving me a home.Rpoc0 Feb 4, 2011
Feb 4, 2011 [H] Prot Paladin Looking for Raiding Guild... ILVL 352. Currently without an offspec but could begin holy/ret depending on guilds needs. Ventrilo and Skype capabilities/understanding. DBM/Recount/Omen/BlaBlaBlaInsertRaidAddonsHere installed. Theorycrafting for my class done at elitestjerks, Boss fights viewed at Tankspot. No current raid exp, but I'm a quick learner. I can meet any raid times, but would prefer to not raid more than three nights a week. Hit me up ITT or message me in the game. If I need to fill out an application, make sure you actually need a Prot Paly so my time isn't wasted.Nanten0 Feb 4, 2011
Feb 3, 2011 Smoothping Anybody that uses smoothping having issues logging into their servers?Voló0 Feb 3, 2011
Feb 3, 2011 7/12 Late Night Guild LF tank/mage & others <Raids with Friends> is a 10 man oriented guild LFM smart friendly players to join like minded people. We're a smart group of players that really needs one night of practice on new bosses before we get them on farm status. Currently 7/12 but that number is sure to go higher. We raid 11pm CST-2am CST Tues/Wed and 9pm CST-12am CST on most Sundays. We are currently in need of a mage though exceptional players of all types are encouraged to apply-even if you're not max level! We're a late night crew and welcome other night owls to hang out. More information is available at RaidsWithFriends.com or feel free to ask any of our lovely guildies :D -VendulaVendula0 Feb 3, 2011
Feb 3, 2011 Alliance Rateds? who runs them and when? (and are recruiting)Emerson1 Feb 3, 2011