Shattered Hand

Jul 22, 2014 24 hr stream! Come join the luls Like the title says I'm streaming for 24hrs lets see if i can get some views and make it the full time! twitch.tv/bewareordieFluffíe2 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 2v1, Hunter vs DK and Mage (3v3's) I know it's only at 1720 CR, but still thought it was decent play :), arena friend I played with had fraps'd it luckily. I don't do this often in arena and finally got it on video. Excuse the language at the end and the constant "Put it in his butt" lines lol, and sorry headphone users :( Enjoy! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UZO9bPy00s&feature=youtu.beIdareyou7 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 5k Gold Bounty Manhunt Event A message from your residential No-Hoot-Giving Extraordinaire : I will be hosting as well as taking part in a ~9k~ gold bounty manhunt event. "But Armistice, why should I give a hoot?" Well, because the target of this manhunt is yours truly. Having the huge ego that I clearly do, I know everybody on the server wants to kill me, because I'm me... which means I'm special and you're all super jealous of my glorious transmogs. ---------------------I want to take a moment to stop here, and ask people to refrain from the really clever "I DON'T GIVE A HOOT ABOUT YOUR DUMB EVENT ARMISTICE" comments that I'm sure your little minds are cooking up this very instant.--------------------- Actually, forget that. I don't give a hoot about your I don't give a hoot comments, SO AMUSE ME WITH THEM! Getting back to business, the event will take place on the timeless isle. Once I open the event, you will have 30 minutes to find me, and murder me. The person who scores a killing blow on me will be awarded at least 5k gold. I am thinking this will take place in a week or two, giving me time to scheme treacherous survival techniques, and hopefully accumulate more gold to pay my murderer. I will be streaming the event, on my super-duper well known and already famous twitch channel that nobody has ever heard of before @ http://www.twitch.tv/circa_war. Rules and Regulations you should give half a hoot (at most) about: 1. Huge gank groups are discouraged, but if that's how you roll, that's how you roll. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! I would prefer to get murdered by a party of one or two, but hey that's just me. 2. I will not be using any forms of stealth besides invisibility potions and non-glyphed camouflage. 3. Lurking on my stream while taking part in the hunt is kind of lame, but if that's what you want to do go ahead. 4. If I miraculously survive, I will add the current bounty to the next one. 5. I will absolutely take donations and give credit to all donors, I will not use a single cent of donated gold. #Justkiddingthisismysupersecretplottomakegoldoffofallyoudimwittedbuffoonsevilvillaincackle 6. The only thing I kind of give a hoot about is : Please no people from other realms. If they kill me, I can't really give them gold... Let it be a Shattered Hand thing. 7. Alliance : You can still try and kill me, or kill the horde that show up to kill me, or kill us all. But I can't pay you, and I won't pay your horde alt if you have one. 8. Horde : If you're horde and you're hunting me, and you see an alliance you may want to kill them so that they don't end up killing me before you do. 9. I will not be censored, you will be. 10. I will not go near the celestial court or rely on its guards for protection. Final thoughts: -It would be cool to get some hunters streaming the event as well, or frapsing it. I would enjoy watching myself get run down like a dog afterwards. - I acknowledge there will be griefers, not entirely sure yet how people will find a way to troll this, but I have complete faith in your internet depravity. -I realize the bounty of 5k gold isn't necessarily a large amount, but it's more of the event that's important than the gold. I will do my best to increase the amount if its a success. -Word of mouth is important for this, if you like what I'm trying to do, spread the word to friends and guildies. -I will update the reward for my severed head if it grows, as I happen to suddenly become a prosperous entrepreneur. -Yeah, It'd be fun to get a big group of friends or guildies to kill me, but it'd be more fun to kill me BEFORE all your friends and guildies. -If you plan on attempting to track me down and stick my head on your wall, I would like some sort of message so that I know how many people exactly I should expect... if any. Thanks for your time, I hope this is somewhat of a success, but that largely depends on the people reading this.Armistice11 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Looking for heroic and normal raiders Stats Please is now recruiting for a SoO normal team and our Heroic Progression team (5/14H). We need 1 ranged DPS for heroic, and 1 tank, 1 healer, and 1 healer with OS for normal. Also i the process of forming up flex teams. PST if interested for any of the above! Any char with the name criv in stats please is mine.Crivertemer2 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 LF RBG Groups I'm geared and experienced, and in need of frendly ppl to help me out thanks.Bowleyes0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 [H] Selling 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode ! We have successfully completed hundreds of 9/9 Gold CM runs since we started offering this service We have been selling runs for over a year without any problems. A complete 9/9 run will take no longer than 2hrs to complete. There is no account sharing or piloting involved. You play you're own character. Challenge Modes: 9/9 gold 120k gold -~400 Achievement Points - Full Class Specific Transmog Set. - The Undaunted Title - Your Choice Between one of these 4 mounts! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/90710 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/89154 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/90711 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/90712 Individual Challenge Modes: 20k per run - Good for individuals who've completed some challenge modes already and need specifics instead of a whole 9/9 run. Selling Realm first Challenge mode's you get a dungeon specific title and bonus feat of strength per dungeon. Add me for more details. Contact Information: Realid: Khazx#1505 In Game: Khazx Previous thread with lot's of vouches of our services http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9628392802 Also selling various heroic SoO clears. Including heroic garrosh cutting edge feat of strength and the mount. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/104253 All information about runs please check out the link below. http://tyranny-guild.com/forum/topic/11406-tyranny-marketplace/#entry79500Khazx7 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Selling level 25 guild, 750+ members Reply here plox. It's on the horde yo. offfer up brahhh 4 guild bank tabs, 10k gold in bank, 5k worth of itemsBurstkin10 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 Alliance Guild LFM Players Greetings Shattered Hand, I've recently formed a guild with the hope of actually finding the 5-10 of my fellow Alliance players that still play on our server. I've been on Shattered Hand basically since the server came online, and since I resubbed several months ago I've been bothered by the complete lack of community on the Alliance side nowadays. I'm sure there are still a lot of you out there like me that have been here since vanilla and just don't feel like paying up to move off the server. If you're interested in leveling, dungeons, transmog farming, maybe even some semi-organized raiding or PvP once we round up enough active people to do so, shoot me an in-game mail or message to this character. Just got this shaman to 90 last week so I should be on a bit gearing him up for Draenor. Hope to talk to you in-game!Inclusive2 Jul 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 Pyrium Legplates of Purified Evil? Anyone got Can anyone on Shattered-Hand craft these pants for me. Willing to pay 1k for crafting and provide the mats. Or if you have the plans I'll pay 2k for the plans!Trollknnight2 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 8, 2014 Eulogy Well, that was a glorious hunt. It went well in my opinion... for the first one. I learned a lot, and it's too bad I died the way I did, but that's the way it goes... Anyways going to try and do this again next month, Thank you for everyone who tuned into my stream, and thank you to all the people that decided to try and kill me, that was a lot of fun for me, and I hope everyone else enjoyed it as well. We had a good amount of people starting to gear up to join in on the hunt around the time I died, so I am hopeful as I look towards the next one. If you missed out on it and would like to watch it, here's the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u46hsBUMH4&list=UUijN7v5MN2Ho9C4jG1q0iug Thanks again, was a lot of fun guys. Also : credit to Exarvus, my arch nemesis... for donating 5kgold to the bounty, he really wanted me dead. And grats to Nicolli, it just shows as long as you're in the right place at the right time you have a chance at the gold.Armistice0 Jun 8, 2014
Jun 6, 2014 Old Soliouss movies... anyone have em? Normally I wouldn't ask of this, but I'm going to take a shot in the dark here because I really want these movies. A while ago, I stupidly deleted a majority of my old movies, but it was ok because everything was saved on Filefront so I didn't have an issue with it. Unfortunately, Filefront became Gamefront and the transition deleted all of my movies and apparently even my account in one nuclear bomb of disappointment. I had to use a 10-day trial to post on an old account because I don't have an active subscription and I probably won't again until the expansion, or hopefully never, so I can only reply for 10 days, although I really don't need to. It will take a miracle and I really don't expect any of the old players to still be here let alone have downloaded my movies and kept them for some strange reason, but here's a list of the movies I no longer have access to (I have all others except THESE): Soliouss Against World (very first movie ever; dueling movie I think during early BC S1/2)... I may have had a second one too idk Soliouss Slaughters Shattered Hand 1 & 3 Eye of Kilrogg Attacks 1 & 2 ALSO Destruction Takes Zero Skill is on warcraftmovies.com but I'm unable to download it. The movies I have and DON'T need are: Nerf Destruction, SSSH2&4, and Soliouss Contest (stv arena contest). I don't remember any other movies I've ever made, but if someone had them, that would be great. Again, I doubt anyone will remember or even have them but I felt like I'd go out on a limb and ask. Either reply here or message me @ Soliouss#1599 I'm always on Diablo 3.Søliouss0 Jun 6, 2014
Jun 6, 2014 Anatidaephobia transitioning to 25 man, LFM Anatidaephobia of Shattered Hand 25 man Horde raiding guild 2 nights: 8 hours a week. Sunday & Monday 6 p.m to 10 p.m EST 5/14H ABOUT US Anatidaephobia is a group of mostly adult working professionals that simply do not have the time for 4 nights a weeks. We all have to many things going on outside of WoW, such as jobs, wives/husbands, kids, etc, to devote that much time. With World of Warcraft being a game we like to treat it as such. We drink, we joke, we rag on each other. We would much prefer to have fun doing what we enjoy as a hobby opposed to having to listen to someone rage about something being done incorrectly. So if you are one of those older gamers looking for other just like you! or if you are just looking for a little more mature environment then we may be the place for you. With that being said we are progression driven so while there is a time for fun and antics there is also a time to put on the semi serious face and get to work. We raid on a very limited schedule so we need to be efficient with our time. EXPECTATIONS First and foremost you must be a team player. If your only goal is to obtain gear then you are looking in the wrong place!! You need to have a firm grasp and understanding of your class. This means knowing when and what talents to use for different situations and of course your optimal priority/rotation for your class. You will need to have the ability and willingness to communicate with your fellow raiders. You will need to be able to show up for raids on time and well prepared. We have a very limited amount of time each week to raid. You need to have enough respect for everyone else to show up on time with whatever consumables are required and at minimum a basic understanding of any new fights. You need to have your character properly raid ready. This means you need have a sufficient item level while being gemmed and enchanted appropriately for your role. Most importantly is that you are required to show guild leadership and your fellow raiders that same amount of respect that is given to you. You should have your legendary meta and cloak. I say should because if you are very close to obtaining it or can provide proof that you have an extensive raiding history we may make exceptions. NEEDS Anatidaephobia has historically been a 10 man raiding guild but because of the new raiding structure in WoD we are moving to 25 man raiding. We are making this transition because we will continue to raid in WoD as a Mythic raiding team. So we are looking for competent players who meet and exceed the above listed requirements. We are not asking for you to be a high ranking parser. What we do ask is that you remain competitive and always strive to improve. If it is obvious you are not up to par we will assist and do what we can to help you reach that plateau but you will be held accountable for your performance. We are currently looking for: MELEE Paladin Druid Warrior Death Knight Monk Shaman RANGED Shaman Druid Priest (low) Mage Warlock Hunter (low) HEALERS Shaman Priest Monk Druid Paladin As you can see recruitment is open at the moment so now is a great time to get in on the ground level of a great community. HOW TO APPLY www.Feartheduck.wowlaunch.com You can apply at the above website or you may ask for a mumble interview. BTAG CONTACTS Corv#1911Totonic4 Jun 6, 2014
Jun 4, 2014 @Gsr Nice 1v1. had a lot of fun hope to see you in some more games.Smegbro3 Jun 4, 2014
May 31, 2014 WTB LvL 25 Guild I'm looking to buy a LvL 25 Guild on this realm for my alts, as well as have something for me and my RL friends to use for their alts. If anyone is interested please contact me. My battlenet is Prophet #1204Elesdee0 May 31, 2014
May 29, 2014 Tyranny's Heroic Garrosh and SoO Sales! It's that time of the expansion again! Tyranny is selling titles, gear and achievements from Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar! Tyranny has a long history of sales at the end of tiers going back to Firelands. In our time we've farmed and sold dozens of mounts and titles across many tiers. And now we've reopened our marketplace for our 2014 Sale! SALE PACKAGES Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Boss Kill Achievement Run (13/14) - 70k No loot, just the 13/14H boss kill achievements. Heroic Garrosh is NOT included. Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Gear Run (13/14H) - 200k Includes all Non-Heroic Warforged gear or any main spec HWF gear Tyranny member's don't need Heroic Garrosh Kill - 150k “Hellscream’s Downfall” Title “Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream” Feat of Strength (Achievement for killing Heroic Garrosh before Siege of Orgrimmar nerf) Loot and mount not included Full Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Run (14/14H) - 300k Includes all Non-Heroic Warforged gear or any main spec HWF gear Tyranny member's don't need Heroic Garrosh Kill (“Hellscream’s Downfall” Title and “Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream” Feat of Strength) Mount not included Heroic Garrosh Kill and Mount - 350k Garrosh Mount, Kor'kron Juggernaut Includes all Non-Heroic Warforged gear or any main spec HWF gear Tyranny member's don't need “Hellscream’s Downfall” Title “Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream” Feat of Strength Full Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Run (14/14H) and Mount - 450k SAVE 350k! Garrosh Mount, Kor'kron Juggernaut Includes all Non-Heroic Warforged gear or any main spec HWF gear Tyranny member's don't need "Hellscream’s Downfall” Title “Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream” Feat of Strength PAYMENT Full payment is expected upon entering the raid unless otherwise noted. We only accept in-game currency. RAID INVITES Tyranny invites start at Tuesday at 7:40PM EST and raids start at 8pm EST. Mumble is required and will be given to you. They last until 11:59pm EST. Full 14/14H runs will take 3.5-4 hours on Tuesday. STRATEGY Depending on your ability / comfort level with the fight we may ask you to die right before the pull to prevent you from accidentally wiping the raid. If you are a competent player with a solid understanding of the broad outlines of a strat, we will invite you to kill the fight with us! CONTACT If you are interested in purchasing from us or have any questions, please contact us via the following methods: In Game Skroesec: Strife#1977 Arij: Raij#1488 Echoics: Xadie#1385 Jakesterwars: Jakesterwars#1531 Fr: FrFrFrFr#1443 Email skroesec@live.comTeamtyranny25 May 29, 2014
May 22, 2014 your favorite priest is now streaming yes ladie its true, wrathful gladiator jordyo is streaming on twitch with a webcam. check it out. http://www.twitch.tv/legendjordyo i will be streaming mainly hearthstone and possibly wow.Jordyolol14 May 22, 2014
May 19, 2014 [H] <Starfleet Academy> recruiting for WoD In preparation for Warlords of Draenor, <Starfleet Academy> of Azuremyst-US is recruiting ALL players looking to experience old and new content with our tight knit social community. <SF> is currently 13/14 SoO and still actively working on Garrosh, however, you don't need to raid to be a part of our guild. The fuel that has driven Starfleet to be so successful through Mists of Pandaria is the strength of our in-game/out-of-game friendships and exceptional talent. Whether you're looking for high-skill progression raids or fun folks to shoot the !@#$ with, we want to add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Progression Raid Times are Wednesday & Thursday from 2030 CST – 2330-ish CST If you're looking to kill Garrosh, we need to you to be at least ilvl 550 with proper gems and enchants. We are actively seeking to diversify our raid core, targeting these roles: Non-Shaman Healers (1) Melee DPS (2-3) Ranged DPS other than Warlock, Hunters, and Shaman (1-2) Tanks (1-2)Any exceptional players will not be turned away. We might not have an immediate progression raid spot for you but after downing Garrosh, we expect folks some of our more experienced folks who have been grinding this content for months are going to want to take a break If you're new to raiding or perhaps just under-geared: The majority of our raid team are longtime WoW veterans playing that will help develop you if you're willing to commit time. Raiding is all about mastering mechanics and meeting benchmarks. If you can follow instructions, you're already 75% the way to being awesome! Playing with incredible players is the best way to improve your performance. What <SA> is looking for: Sincere and selfless people Laid-back attitudes Social chemistry with our members Emphasis on friendship, not iLVL or progressionYou can reach me at any point in-game via RealID Dryrdin#1488 or our Raid Leader at Emperor#1399Dryrdin1 May 19, 2014
May 9, 2014 Anatidaephobia /giggle So, I was in flex with an alt, and I got to watch this group come in from Shattered Hand (Anataephobia) on Spoils. This healer, energyspark, starts crying about no heals for the people on his side that isn't in his guild. Raid was like whatever, but he was serious. The mage was doing fine with a shaman over there, but that guild got angry and started dropping bombs on them and having them blow up right when they dropped them. It was just so funny to see the pally healer crying over two people handling themselves, and then they make it a point to kill them in the raid. My guess under 15? Is this guild like respectable or something on SH? Just wondering. I lol'd the whole time that pally was boasting how he couldn't die. They are serious about some pve. hmmmm.Ironsidé8 May 9, 2014
May 3, 2014 Weekend late night raid team? Hello Shattered Hand, I'm searching for a late night weekend raid team to raid with on my mage. I'm currently 532 ilvl though I have not done normal on this toon I have 13/14h exp on my main resto shaman. Not sure if there are any weekend late night guilds on this server but thought I'd look and see. hope to hear from you soon.Dilf0 May 3, 2014
May 2, 2014 Children's week foods Hi all, I'm looking for someone who can craft the cupcake and cake for the children's week achieve. As dead as the server is, I'm hoping someone out there can help. Thanks!Taynk3 May 2, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 564 Blood DK 13/14N Exp. LF Raid Group/Guild I'm looking to transfer my DK over to Shattered Hand next week to play with a RL friend. His raid group is full on tanks (as most are this late in the Xpac) so they would like for me to try out, but as a DPS. Uhhhh, no. Thanks anyways. So that's where you guys come in. I'll be moving not only servers, but also Factions. I've had it with the Alliance and feel like it's time I helped the Horde in their battle against the tyranny of Garrosh and his Iron Horde. I'm awesome. I'm experienced and most of all, I'm not a jerk. I love to raid and know my class very well. I've been playing since late in Vanilla, so no need to worry about me keyboard turning to get out of fire. :P Anyway, just gauging interest. I'll may transfer regardless, but at the moment, I'd like to at least try to find a home for my main.Deathandk4 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 Buying MoP Blues Willing to buy the following items, Horde or Alliance. Mail me in-game or find me while online. Wand of Stultifying Smoke Very Manly Leggings Orb-Bound Shoulders Grakl's Gleaming Talisman Edit: Updated. Still buying.Jack0 Apr 25, 2014
Apr 24, 2014 wts vengeful porcupette horde or ally add #peterhagen1914Shockzy0 Apr 24, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 Looking for Normal Raid Progression Hey guys, New to WoW and have began to LOVE raiding. My query is that I have a semi-tight schedule and limited experience. Every afternoon before 9pm(server and EST) i am available but rarely after 9pm due to work. Im looking for either a large guild with multiple raid groups(preferred) or a less serious guild that still raids flex and normal content often(couple times a week). I am very willing to learn and progress and hope the right guild for me comes soon.Nantan1 Apr 22, 2014
Apr 17, 2014 513 ele shaman looking for guild Im a 513 elemental shaman just getting into raiding. My current guild is more pvp focused and when they do raid the times just dont work out well with my schedule. Im 21 years old, easy going guy who has full voice chat functionality. I love guild raiding and would love to join a more flexible active raiding guild then my current one. Message me in game if you think your guild could use a new active helpful member.Nantan0 Apr 17, 2014
Apr 9, 2014 Delete Disregard, issue solved!Stomo0 Apr 9, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Battle pets Any interest in a Pierre? It just sits on the alliance ah @ 3000g, should I put it on the neutral?Deathnoob1 Apr 5, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 Goof post <--------------Fran3 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 23, 2014 Game Thèory recruiting.. Game Thèory is recruiting for heroic 25 content and Firelands. 12/12 25 man, 7/13 heroic (5/13 heroic 25) we raid tues/wed/thurs 7:30-11:30 EST (realm time) progression 25's, monday 7:30-11:30 cleanup. We're looking for T11+ geared and experience raiders that can meet that schedule. Our greatest need is for (1) main tank, (1) resto shaman, (1) holy paladin, (1) warlock and (1) rogue. We have plenty of geared offspecs that we shuffle around as needed per boss fight, so if you consider yourself a top-notch raider, then please apply at www.game-theory.wowstead.com (even if you don't fit in the "greatest need" category---we're looking for long-term raiders that enjoy hard content and working towards beating it ). Game Thèory has been around for almost 4 yrs, our core raiders have raided since vanilla and have achieved numerous world #1's in dps, healing, tanking dps on many bosses since BC and thru to current Heroic 25 content. We hope anyone who performs similarily and would also like to achieve end-game boss kills would consider our guild for the long term. (For those only able to raid on weekends, we do run a 2nd main/geared alt run on sundays 7pm-11:30, just pst in game for this raid.) Brooklyne33 Mar 23, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 LF transmog raiding guild. LF a large active raiding guild to do old raids for transmog items.Nerotic0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 Why do people undercut auctions! I am curious why people undercut auctions by more then 1 copper? When you undercut stuff by more then 20g or more at a time all you are doing is destroying the market price of an item and cutting everyones profit including yours by a ton. And with the AH being so competitive someone will more then likely undercut you by a copper within in minutes of you posting and you will more then likely continue to get undercut and bury your auction. We all want to make gold so please don't go kill the market on stuff. If you want to undercut someone do it by 1 copper and we will all end up profiting.Ànnoying27 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 Looking for any style Raid group I am looking for any style raid group at this point. There is like a max of 10 players on in my guild at one time so it makes it almost impossible. I don't have the best gear but I am hoping that will change quickly. ilvl=427 I can take if need be but again the gear is definitely not great. pst me in game or mail, or reply in here either or if you would be willing to give me a shot. Thanks!Puriel5 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 Cloak shot Cyc's girlfriend. Servants of Justice RIPAkiza0 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 Recruiting healer for 6/14H Progression team Vindication is now recruiting a healer for our heroic progression team. We are currently 6/14H. SoO Experience necessary but ilvl can be comprimised, Add Criv2016#1559 if interested or send in game mail to Crivertemer.Crivertemer2 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 Any old friends still play? YO!Mazed2 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 Shattered Hand Video Thread - MoP Edition In the interest of building community on this server, I thought it'd be nice if I could watch some of the other guilds on the server's boss kill videos. I know that there are lots of kill videos posted on each other's websites, hidden youtube channels with like 200 or less views, and even on each individual wowprogress page; though I thought it'd be nice for all of us as a server to check it out. I will do my best to keep this thread up to date throughout the days when I can log on. Just do me a favor and post Format for posting your guild video: Tier Boss Name Guild Raid Size (10/25) Difficulty (Normal or Heroic) Link to video (Shorter the link the better, use the "share button" link on youtube) PoV (Name and Spec & Class) Heroic Kills will be listed above Normal Kills -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Realm Firsts Realm First! Heroic Garrosh (25m) - http://youtu.be/qZIrVZGd82s Realm First! Heroic Ra-Den (10m) - http://youtu.be/6zDQArBmq9w Realm First! Heroic Lei Shen (10m) - http://youtu.be/YOJzjdXidsg Realm First! Heroic Sha of Fear (25m) - http://youtu.be/FXTuNP3vGN0 Realm First! Challenge Conqueror: Gold - http://youtu.be/vcwj0iK_9yw Tier 16 - Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 Garrosh Hellscream <Tyranny> 25m Heroic - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/qZIrVZGd82s <Enclave> 25m Normal - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/92AfAfGFGoE <Natural Born Killers> 10m Normal - PoV Calvinball Ret Paladin - http://youtu.be/GIZDPZKkR9Y 13/14 Paragons of the Klaxxi <Enclave> 25m Heroic - PoV Vinceypoo Blood Death Knight - http://youtu.be/a8_R26G_scw 12/14 Siegecrafter Blackfuse <Tyranny> 25m Heroic - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/JycuNitCCVw 11/14 Thok the Bloodthirsty <Tyranny> 25m Heroic - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/QgRA4rfif2U <Enclave> 25m Heroic - PoV Vinceypoo Blood Death Knight - http://youtu.be/-T_Qmo7Nx48 10/14 Spoils of Pandaria <Tyranny> 25m Heroic - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/p_gnNJ-rcxI <Natural Born Killers> 10m Heroic - PoV Calvinball Ret Paladin - http://youtu.be/o4Gzcvy9fUg 9/14 Malkorok <Tyranny> 25m Heroic - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/JIyZ19_hAwM <Natural Born Killers> 10m Heroic - PoV Calvinball Ret Paladin - http://youtu.be/mw68ABb8u2s 8/14 General Nazgrim <Tyranny> 25m Heroic - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/fpVkUTlv-Kc 7/14 Kor'kron Dark Shaman <Tyranny> 25m Heroic - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/9XEfLupNnnA 6/14 Iron Juggernaut <Tyranny> 25m Heroic - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/sRe3IHElqO0 5/14 Galakras <Tyranny> 25m Heroic - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/b_yywvmNzc8 4/14 Sha of Pride <Tyranny> 25m Heroic - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/wfKeFQa7OD4 3/14 Norushen <Tyranny> 25m Heroic - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/8oBGS0iyPAA 2/14 The Fallen Protectors <Tyranny> 25m Heroic - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/qFh7TU_wsCw <Natural Born Killers> 10m Heroic - PoV Calvinball Ret Paladin - http://youtu.be/K2nXKU14-7Q 1/14 Immerseus <Tyranny> 25m Heroic - Multiple PoV - http://youtu.be/qEntGnGxnak <Natural Born Killers> 10m Heroic - PoV Calvinball Ret Paladin - http://youtu.be/OElDBg6pkSYVinceypoo57 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 selling Ethereal Soul-Trader 130k or less if you throw in a server transfer codeMintßerry0 Mar 6, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 Need help with CM golds? Who are we? We are Mal'Ganis/Area 52 realm best CM time holders and more (US best times). My team includes some of the best CM players in Mal'Ganis/US. In the last 13 months (1 year already!), we have yet to fail to deliver our service. We've been fully booked every weekend for the last couple months now and one of the most popular, depended upon group. Name a group that will not only get you full gold rating but with style, including top 50 in your class, and we'll defeat them. Some of our FEATS / buyers' finishing results, who personally requested ranks: <all wowprogress links on post below, times at finish of runs> ====================================================== World 3rd Paladin, US 1st Paladin, US-Akama realm best with all classes included 9/9 realm best - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/akama/Crossblades World 7th Mage, US 4th Mage, US-Illidan realm best with all classes included 6/9 realm best - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Byond World 15th Hunter, US 5th Hunter, US-Tichondrius realm best with all classes included 4/9 realm best - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/tichondrius/Calliesta Hyjal realm best with all classes included - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/hyjal/Ceartas ====================================================== --What we provide:-- --Full Bronze from the 9 MoP 5-man dungeons net you: Title: <Player Name> the Undaunted --Full Silver will net you: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6375 One of the 4 new Pandaren Phoenixes you can view in front of the Archeology trainer above Mogu'shan Palace. Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix These mounts are character bound and can only choose 1 per character (not account wide). --Full Gold will net you: Price - 120k http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6378 A class specific transmog armor set! --Point of Contact:-- Zeals#1125 (Make sure you add a note). Zealsambitions (Skype) Best way to contact me, since real ID is full or nearly. *We will never ever accept cash/paypal/anything that's not in game related **You will play your own character under any circumstance.Realsx5 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 Looking for Mage or Rogue for SoO Heroic Vindication is looking for a Rogue or Mage for Heroic SoO. We are currently 6/14H. Send in-game mail to Crivertemer for more information. 555ilvl min. For the Horde! CrivCrivertemer0 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Whats the cast time of flash heal!!!! I know this is old as hell, but does anybody still have that video of Telonicus from Ad Valorem raging?Lemonjohnson3 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 6/14H 10 man preparing for WoD 20/25 mans Greetings from Azjol-Nerub! Speciation is a 10 man progression guild located on Azjol-Nerub. The guild has been around in several forms since 2004. We are currently seeking another guild with similar progression to discuss a possible merger for 20 man Mythic raiding and 25 mans in WoD. We are comprised of members from the realm's top raiding guilds, past and present, as well as multiple top 50 US raid teams. We returned from breaks about a month after SoO dropped, and have progressed steadily since then. We have a generally laid back environment and we joke around a lot. However, we take raiding very seriously. All of our core raiders are experts on their classes and we expect the same from prospective raiders. Contact Laslen#1410 in game with any questions.Deulon0 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 Lf Challenge mode group Im looking for a serious challenge mode group or looking to make a challenge mode group. If you interested send me a whisper.Tantalum0 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 Looking to build a steady 10M Normal group. Edit: We're still accepting interested parties, but at this point have more than enough to get our 10 man started. We will be trying some folks out in flex. Checking awareness, dps etc...so please whisper me in game or reply here if you're interested. Edit 2 (2/10/2014): We need a healer. We have a Resto Shaman and a Resto Druid. We really want a Disc Priest but we're willing to take another healing class with a DPS off-spec that doesn't mind to DPS when we don't need 3 heals. So I just transferred over to Shattered Hand and I'm itching to put together a legit raid group now that I've finally got my bearings. We've got the makings of a solid raid team already, we just need a few more bodies. Come raid with us What we offer: 1. Solid raid nights. As long as you pull your weight, the bosses will drop and everyone will win. Our team knows the fights and can explain things when needed. We'd ideally be looking at weekday raid times starting somewhere around 9:30 server, but the details are still negotiable. Especially if we really like you. :P 2. Drama free raiding in a casual but very progressive environment. 3. Witty banter. 4. Cookies What we really want is a good dps with a decent healing off-spec. Disc Priests, Boomies, I'm lookin at you. ;) We could really use some dps in general. I know a lot of people hate on melee, but I know some damn good melee dps that know how to move when they're supposed to and I always bring them. I'd rather bring a melee player who knows fights and knows how to play, than to bring a ranged just because they could be less of a liability. This doesn't mean I still don't prefer ranged...lol. We'd really like a Mage or Warlock. Hell, why not both? :D We've got me as a tank. I am more than capable of tanking this. I know all of the fights and am 13/14N. I can teach you the fights, and I can help coach you...but I can't teach you how to tank. Hopefully you've got that much under control. :P TL;DR If you want a sweet !@# raid group to kick back and kill some bosses with a few times a week, you should message me in game or reply to this thread. I'll check it every few days or so, so if I don't get back to you, just hit me up in-game: tehjiggy1#1205Deathandk14 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 WTB Tabard of the Lightbringer Title says it all, get in touch with me in game.Ordinator0 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 H - Whack a Gnome - 13/14N 10 man LF tank <Whack a Gnome> is looking for a tank to continue our SoO 10 man progression. We are currently 13/14N but have just lost one of our tanks due to IRL issues. Our raid schedule is Mon, Wed, Thur 9pm-12am server time and all flasks, food, repairs are provided. If interested please add me, Gimpy#1524, or message any online Whack a Gnome members.Imagimp0 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 <DeathDealer> Recruiting For PVP/PVE <DeathDealer> is looking to Strengthen our Ranks We need more for RBGS, We are working on starting a Pve Group. RBGS are Tues-Thur for Main RBGS 8 - 11. Fri-Mon for non-Main Group RBGS. PST if Interested DarkStar#1434 Real IdRågè2 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 NBK'S "Goon of the Week" Hey everybody, So after our two heroic raiding nights my guild does a cleanup raid for Normals on Sunday. We don't need or usually have all 10 raiders present on Sunday, and we don't have a bench... so pugging is a pretty constant thing. However... we are now trying to carry one person to kill any bosses left and Garrosh... for people who don't have the opportunity to raid on a team, but would still like to. All loot is included, no payment is necessary, there is no catch here. If this is something that interests you, then please let me know in game. This is NOT for alts. Please be honest and respectful do not lie about it being your main. We are not gearing up alts of raiders that have geared mains. This is ONLY for main character toons that like I said before, would love to raid but just simply can't find the time. Goon is not meant to be an insult, its just purely an in-guild joke. Please take this with a pinch of salt and realize its a game and we're all having fun. So far we've done this twice in a row successfully, both "goons" upgrading their weapon ilvl by about 90, and receiving at least 4 other pieces of gear. They also got the title and the mount. I will be posting screenshots of our "goons" achievement and loot ETC just as kind of a nice little scrap book of sorts. We have other things in the works but that'll come later in the expansion. The two goons so far are named Eynstein <We Are Not Uber> and Advocater <Late Night Heist>. Vent is required and a mic is encouraged so that you can join in on the fun we have during raid nights. Lastly I really want to enforce this is legit, there are no catches. Please, please, please do not go about lying for a free kill. Please understand due to our 10man size we cannot bring more than one person. And please understand this is a joke and is not meant to be insulting to any of the people we choose. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you in-game! -Raid Lead and "DB#1" Armistice.Armistice7 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 4, 2014 @DeathDealers How does a mage get solo'd by a guardian druid?Bluecandyi4 Feb 4, 2014
Jan 30, 2014 goose VS idareyou-shattered hand! Okay so this whole entire thing started when Idareyou full grevi BM hunter asked me and apocolyptic which one of us wanted to see the power of his full burst.... im undergeared and so is apocolytpic is also undergeared... so I offered to duel him and see what this fools all about talking !@#$ and what not for no reason.... he started his rotation got me about half life popped his CDS I went defensive popped some healing %^-* went to bear form.... then magicly im full life again an he completely rages which ends up in him dieing to a undergeared 600 rated feral druid.... [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lVUVxnW.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3huKEIG.jpg[/IMG]Zilatron3 Jan 30, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 Glyph of Skeleton Started a little dk and would like to have this glyph. I am not sure if anyone on this realm even HAS the glyph yet, but I am willing to buy one off you for 1k. Send me an in game mail and I'll get back to you. Thanks!Fran5 Jan 28, 2014