Stormrage

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0
Nov 22, 2010
35m 1h
►Raiding In Legion◄ What Are You Looking For? ► Introduction:<Hand of Fate> is an Alliance Raiding Guild and we are preparing for Legion. While we have stopped raiding at this point until Legion launches, we are not stopping our recruitment efforts. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our raid team. What are your goals for Legion? What kind of raid team are you looking for? ► The Details:Here are some of the direct details you are probably looking for concerning our team: Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday Raid Time: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) Invites: 8:30 PM - 8:45 PM EST Attendance Requirement: 100% Warlords Progression: 1/13 Mythic ► What We're Looking For:Above anything else, we're looking for the player with an attitude and character that fits our team. We have turned several "skilled" players away simply because their attitude was not right for our team. Gear can be given and this game can be taught; character and attitude cannot. Specific Class Needs: We are not looking for anything specific at this time; all classes and specs are open. In relation to the Demon Hunter class, we are currently expecting to maintain 2 or 3, at most, for our Mythic team. This will be based on role, utility, and numbers once Legion goes live and may change. ► Our Expectations:All or our expectations can be found on our website (provided below) in greater detail. For a quick list, however, we expect the following: You should shoot for 100% attendance. We understand life happens (and do allow for absences as such) but you are committing yourself to a team with other individuals who are adjusting their lives to raid with you. If you should need to miss raid, we have a forum board to post such absences. You should be well versed in your chosen class and spec. As a bonus, being well versed in multiple specs (based on class) is even better. You should be able to handle the game, smoothly with adequate graphics to determine where the fire is. Additionally, your connection should be stable enough to prevent you from disconnecting twice an hour. Lagging out and disconnecting on a regular basis is not acceptable. Additionally, you should have a functioning microphone to communicate in TeamSpeak. Talking will not always be required of you but you should have the ability and willingness to do so if asked. You should be willing to register on our website and, at the very least, read content that is posted to it. Writing on our forums is not required except in rare cases. Our website is a valuable resource to the guild; it hosts information about upcoming raids, strategies, and theorycrafting sections but is also host to some of our recreational games that involves you outside of raiding; fun stuff with prizes and entertaining posts all around. ► Contact Information:Below you will find the information you need to get in contact with us should you have any questions or concerns. Additionally, you will find the link to our website so that you can read more about us. Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to finding like-minded individuals to take on Legion with us! Website: http://www.hof-gaming.net/join BattleTag Contacts: Sajakain (Guild Master / Raid Leader): Sajakain#1683 Sajakain28
1h 1h
Experienced Player Looking To Return - PvE Good afternoon folks, I have been playing WoW on and off since mid-end of TBC with quite a few stops in between. The heaviest is from WOTLK to mid-Cata and then again mid-end of MoP. I was on Tich for many, many years and pushed raiding progression in guilds like Slack and Wurd to Burd on my Guardian Druid and my Hunter as well as on my Resto Druid named Onstrider which is on my old account I have not touched since early MoP. I switched my focus from PvE to PvP and hit General in RBG's on Onstrider in early MoP and then 2200+ in 3's on my Hunter. I still want to dabble in PvP but now I really feel like I want to get back into raiding. I am willing to move one or more toons from Darkspear Alliance to any server/faction if I find the right home. I have every class at 100 except for Rogue and Mage but I am most experienced with Guardian/Resto Druid and Hunter. I am not looking to be as hardcore as I once was, as I simply don't have the time to raid 5 days a week for 6-7 hours each night. I am not looking to be server first, I am looking for a good group of people who also enjoy taking their content seriously and pushing some progression. Darkspear has almost no raiding progression, so that is why I am looking to other servers. On DS we basically have two guilds that are 12 or 13/13 Mythic and then everyone else is either extremely casual or focuses on PvP like I have for the past few years. I have no intention of quitting WoW again anytime soon, and I am an extremely dedicated player when I find a good home. I am intelligent and have no problem learning encounters, adapting, and helping out my guild with whatever they need. Feel free to get in contact with me if you have any questions at all. My bnet tag is lolnerds#1351 I should also mention that my availability would be about 5pm-10pm Pacific Sundays to Thursday and then on Friday/Saturday I'm free almost any time except the mornings. Somadream5
1h 1h 1h 1h 1h 1h 1h 1h 1h 2h 2h 2h 3h 3h 4h
<Air> 13/13M MORNING/DAYTIME RAIDING GUILD <Air> (Est. April 27th 2012) [13/13M] is a Sargeras Morning / Day Time raiding guild. Our raiding community consists mostly of graveyard/3rd shift/work-from-home folks, stay home parents, and oversea/oceanic players. ♦♦♦ Progression ♦♦♦ 7/7H+2/7M, 10/10H + 8/10M BRF + 13/13N + 13/13H + 13/13M HFC ♦♦♦ Raid Time ♦♦♦ Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 10:00AM - 1:00PM CST Central [Sargeras Server Time] 8:00AM - 11:00AM PST---Pacific 9:00AM - 12:00PM MST---Mountain 11:00AM - 2:00PM EST---Eastern 1:00AM - 4:00AM (Next Day) AEST---Australia (Sydney) 3:00AM - 6:00AM (Next Day) NZST---New Zealand 12:00AM - 3:00AM (Next Day) JST---Japan 4:00PM - 7:00PM WET---Western Europe (UK) ♦♦♦ Recruitment Needs ♦♦♦ ALL exceptional players of any class and spec! Please do feel free to apply even if your classes/role are not listed. We are always looking for exceptional players and those who prove themselves capable will have a chance at core spot. ***Note: attendance is the absolute #1 thing we look for in our recruits, so please make sure you can commit to our weekly raid schedule before applying!!! ♦♦♦ Raider Expectations ♦♦♦ - 100% Attendance - High proficiency with your class and role. Know how to optimize your talents/rotation/spec on per encounter bases. - Excellent situation awareness. Doesn't tunnel or have bystander syndrome. - Fast learner, intelligent, and able to think on your feet. Capable of adjusting to pull situations accordingly. Good listener. - Progression focused mindset. Doesn't mind wiping on fights. Turn criticisms into actionable items and does not make the same mistakes twice. -Team player, mature, and drama free. Doesn't mind sitting out occasionally for the guild to achieve optimal composition for a kill. ♦♦♦ Loot System ♦♦♦ Loot Council - Based on attendance, performance, and consistency of both. ♦♦♦ Addons Required ♦♦♦ Mumble, DBM, EPGP Lootmaster, Angry Assignments, Exorsus Raid Tools ♦♦♦ Logs ♦♦♦ http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/5968/ ♦♦♦ How to Apply ♦♦♦ To apply, please fill out an application at: http://air-guild.enjin.com You can also speak with one of our officers directly, please see below for contact information. Please have up to date logs ready with your inquiries. ♦♦♦ Contact ♦♦♦ Recruitment Officer: Venom#11529 Thank you. Vënôm6
4h 4h
<Storm>2-Night Recruiting Hunter/Mage/Warlock Storm-sr.us Storm was established with the idea that life comes before raiding. We wanted to create a competitive raiding guild with a focus on progression in a much reduced schedule than other current Mythic guilds out there. The idea is to create an ideal 21+ environment/community for those of us with other obligations in life such as school, work, and family. If a lot of time isn’t something you have, but you enjoy progression raiding like the rest of us, then we’re the place for you. Raid Times Wednesday-Thursday 8:00 - 11:30PM EST Our Goals Establish ourselves as one of the top US two nights/week Mythic Guilds Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content Legion Raid Tier One - Obtain a US 600+ Kill Legion Raid Tier Two - Obtain a US 400+ Kill Legion Raid Tier Three - Obtain a US 200+ Kill Recruitment Needs We're still recruiting all DPS and Healing classes with Mythic experience regardless of what you see below. Classes of specific Interest: Hunter Mage Warlock Something to note. It is inevitable, although unfortunate, that there will be those that leave the guild or decide they don't want to play before we even start raiding. We see this happen with every new game or expansion release. To combat this, we will be going into Legion with a larger than normal raid force. Remember, raid spots are competitive. If you can perform well, you'll earn your spot. Expectations of Raiders Previous Mythic raiding experience The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting The ability to play all roles for your class effectively Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. Again, reduced schedule, need intelligent and skilled players. Daily forum participation Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on. Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes. Other Information 90% raid attendance required to remain on our raid roster Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole. We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances. Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game or battle.net ID. Aalistor#1455 (Cojo) Twiggy#11522 (Rhollie) Cojo31
5h 5h
13/13M, 10+ Yr - Death Jesters LF Mages/R Dps <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Warlords of Draenor and into Legion. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game! ************************************************************* Current Progression 13/13M Hellfire Citadel 7/7M Highmaul - 10/10M BRF - US#74th 14/14HM SoO - US #59th 13/13HM ToT ------ US #64 6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62 ************************************************************* Raid days: Mon-Thurs(9:30pm-12:30am EST). Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days. ------------- Currently Recruiting: Hunters Boomkin Mages Shadowpriest Warlocks Ret Paladin -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://www.death-jesters.net/ About us: Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded 25man guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In nearly eight years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of the server. Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3 If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Branhista, Roshi, Midgettes, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com. We wish you the best in your guild search! Sparty360
5h 5h 5h
Druid guild recruiting Cult of Elune; an Alliance Druid only Guild on US server Stormrage. We are recruiting all specs for all time zones. Website: http://cultofelune.shivtr.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Cult-of-Elune-956174584511821/?notif_t=page_user_activity&notif_id=1460547896875173 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCav0r6gAZmILlNW4Uoi2WOg Raid Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/137179 Our core group has been playing since Vanilla and BC, going strong into Legion and beyond! We are a mature group with ages spanning from 20's-70's, with many in our 30's-40's. We are currently open to recruitment for druids of all levels and specs. Whether you are a serious or casual player, a whole family of druids, a main or an alt, we encourage you to come hang out and play with us. We have recruited many players from other realms! Some have transferred, boosted, or rolled a new druid and leveled up. If you like this idea but you are on another server and would like to join us, create a druid on Stormrage and we will help you establish yourself. We can assist with bags, gold, dungeon runs etc. What does the Cult do? Currently we are 7/13N Hellfire Citadel. We raid HFC Monday and Wednesday nights 8-10:30 pm Server time (EST) . We have several groups who run Mythic dungeons every week and would love to have you join us to get some gear upgrades and chill. Our amazing GM hosts some misc. events on weekends as well, just so we can do something different. Stay tuned! Do you have voice chat? Yes, we use Discord. Is there an item level requirement or character level requirement to join? Absolutely not! We're open to all sorts of druids, whether you have been maining a druid since the beginning or just starting out, you'll find a home here. We have people who play every spec, so there are lots of people who can answer questions about class specific mechanics, and general druid-ness. Are you guys actually doing all druid raids? Is there a lot of competition for loot? How is it without raid buffs? Do you get sick of seeing the color orange? Yes, we absolutly are. We run it on personal loot, so there's no competition. It takes a little longer to gear up with personal loot, but it's not that bad. We have most raid buffs, stats, stam (can buy scrolls), crit (ferals) , mastery (boomkins), and versatility. We lose a little dps from not having spell power/haste/attack power, but that's part of the fun and challenge of doing all druid raids. You get used to the orange thing. If I join do I have to raid? No. We host social events, kill world bosses together, run dungeons, pvp, etc.. There are lots of events and active people to hang out with outside of (or instead of ) raiding. The Cult's Ethos We offer a great family friendly, helpful, mature environment to hang out in while you quest, run dungeons, do achievements, mount hunt, pet battle, LFR, PVP, raid end game content, etc... We strive to maintain the type of guild that makes you want to log on to have fun and hang out with friends. (And maybe kick some butt in HFC ;) We do also have an alt guild for members who have non Druids on Stormrage! Once a month our weekly raid is open to Friends and Alts of any server (just have to be Alliance)! Want to join? you can search "Cult of Elune" in game under the Social tab Who, and message any of our members for an invite. Come join us! Need more druids! Athensia13
6h
Alliance Duo LF Legion Raiding Guild As a preface, I'm picky and I like to talk. Forgive me, I've just seen enough guilds over the years that I know exactly what I want, and exactly what I can't stand. I'm writing this with clarity of my intentions in mind, and I apologize if that makes it seem harsh or elitist. Everyone's free to play however they want, but I know what I want, and that's what this post is about. I play an Outlaw Rogue and have been Combat since Wrath, my cousin is a Paladin who has been Ret and Prot since Wrath. We're very attached to our mains and have no intention of switching. We came to Stormrage around the launch of WoD and found a guild but it fell apart near the end of BRF Heroic (Blast Furnace, only had Blackhand left after that) and then we both quit because WoD was WoD. We're Heroic raiders through and through, and that leads me to my first big stipulation in what we're looking for in a guild. I can't speak for my cousin, but I literally will not set foot in LFR or Normal mode raids in Legion. I have realized beyond a shadow of a doubt that doing so completely ruins my enjoyment of the game, and I won't do it. If I'm walking into a raid it's going to be on Heroic or higher. The biggest reason I quit in WoD was because I had to do Normal before Heroic, found Normal totally unsatisfying, and then couldn't find the motivation to do things on higher difficulties because I'd already done it all. I don't care about loot, so all the motivation comes from downing new bosses for me and getting farther into the instance. When I've already done it all once it feels like a waste of time and effort. I am only able to come back and actively raid in Legion and enjoy myself because now I can do Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons instead of Normal raiding. Therefore I'm looking for a guild that is ALSO going to skip Normal mode, so we can all experience Heroic for the first time together and I won't be the only guy who doesn't know the fights yet from a lower difficulty. Mythic raiding is negotiable but it's not our main priority. After we've progressed through the content once we tend to lose interest, but I'm open to seeing how far we can push in Mythic. Personality-wise we're looking for a guild with a good sense of humor, but a mature one. "Mature" does not mean constant sex jokes or misogyny. I have no interest in being in a guild of childish frat-boys. I've done it before and it was insufferable. Friendliness is obviously important too. I'm not going to stay in a guild where I feel unwelcome or people are having rage spasms three times a night in raid. Basically I want a guild where people are interesting and have fun without being a bunch of drunken man-children. Swearing however is totally fine. Words are words, all that matters is what's behind them. Raid schedule is pretty open, at least for me. I can do any weeknight after 5:00 PM EST, and weekends are totally free. My Paladin cousin has a slightly tighter schedule and weekends are preferred, but he can probably do 8:00 PM or later on weekdays too. For voice comms Mumble is preferred because it's what we're used to, but Teamspeak is probably fine too. I haven't tried Discord and have no opinion on it (Though my cousin ensures me that it's fine), but I won't go back to Vent. I also vastly prefer if everyone has Push-to-Talk on. I don't want to hear people every time they cough or their dog barks, or they talk to somebody else in the room with them. Relkan2
6h
<CotF>Casual Raiding, Sat@8pm est. Council of the Fallen We are focused mainly on teamwork, raiding, and progression in Legion. We're looking for people of a similar mindset. We plan to keep things casual raiding on Saturdays circa 8:00pm est. for 3-4 hours at a time. Sundays are for Alt raiding usually starting in the afternoon and ending well before the evening. Bear in mind, this is not a carry crew. We are a purpose driven guild with specific raid goals in mind AKA this will not be a 'leveling, social, raiding and pvp' guild. We're driven by hard-work and preparedness while at the same time enjoying the casual atmosphere of our entertaining environment. Our plan is to strive for raid achievements while overcoming the challenge of continuous progression. Our initial goal was to have 15 reliable raiders and we've exceeded that goal. Our new goal is to have 30 reliable raiders. Only a few spots are left and the new expansion is closing in quickly so find yourself a guild before it's too late, even if it's not with us :) Our OPEN positions are : Balance Druid. OS Restoration Feral Druid. OS Guardian Windwalker Monk. OS Brewmaster Shadow Priest. OS Discipline Arms Warrior Visit our website at www.cotfguild.com and fill out our application if you're interested. Once the application has been filled out, the GM will contact you and set up an interview in order to see that yourself and our guild are on similar agendas. Please be aware that most interviews are typically held Saturdays at 6pm est. Thanks and hope to hear from you, -Kabbe, GM of <CotF> Charm7#1218 Kabbe137
6h 6h 6h 7h
<Cairdeas> 8/13M - looking 4 ranged DPS! Cairdeas is one of the oldest guilds in wow dating back to the initial alpha testing server. Our stability and longevity set us apart in WoW when so many other guilds come and go. Many of us have been raiding together since classic. Our guild is a mature laid back group. We are committed to successfully raiding and exploring the game together. Most of our group has been more hardcore at some point and wants to succeed and see the whole game with a more relaxed approach. We are 13/13 HFC Heroic and 8/13 HFC Mythic and are looking to add quality players as we focus on moving farther into Mythics. A good attitude, enthusiasm and commitment are more important to us than class and spec. Looking for a positive person - someone who likes to raid and have a good time. We are looking for players that want a guild home - someplace to set down roots to be a part of a family of players that work together and accomplish together. These classes are under-represented on our raid: Hunter MW Monk Ele Shaman Warlock We are pretty full on healing priests and resto druids at the moment :) Server: Stormrage Raiding schedule: Weds, Sunday and Monday 8 - 11:00PM EST Optional Alt Raid (alts, mains, friends, neighbors, etc): Thursday 8-11:00 PM EST Loot: We use EPGP to distribute loot. (EPGP Lootmaster & EPGP DKP Reloaded) Voice Chat: We use mumble What we are looking for in potential raiders: - A strong desire to be the best that you can be. We want people that are doing everything between raids to improve their characters gear and play. Be the guy/girl who studies their class constantly looking for ways to improve. - A love of raiding. Not just of getting gear - I mean who doesn't love getting fat loot? I mean a love of working together with a fun, committed group of people to overcome the different challenges that each new boss presents. - A desire to be a part of a group of people that truly enjoy playing the game together. If you are the guy/girl that is going to log in 5 minutes before the raid and not be seen again until 5 minutes before the next raid we might not be the best fit for you. - A commitment to be there every raid on time and ready to go. - A positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If we ask you to take your hunter and help heal the raid with a stack of linen bandages we want someone that is going to ask how many stacks to bring :p - A laid back attitude and just a general desire to have fun. What we will provide: - Flasks and food and repairs - Constructive feedback - not angry rants or calling players out in a negative way. - An opportunity to be a part of a great, active guild with fun and helpful people - A PG-13 environment. We aren't saints and things slip occasionally and it's no big deal. We just as a rule expect members to be respectful to each other. We are also looking to adding fun, casual players that want an active fun guild that is low drama and fun to be a part of. Contacts: You can add me on Real ID: Eventin#1487 or you can talk to me in game: Eventin or Evenstorm Eventin58
13h 14h 14h 15h
[A] <Danger Zone> LF Casual Raiders Fri/Sat Hey guys, I'm here looking to recruit for this amazingly casual but effective guild, Danger Zone. If you're reading this I'm assuming you're curious to see if this guild is the perfect match for your raiding, and guild needs in the upcoming Legion expansion. Let's see if that's true! As a guild, we are filled with plenty of friendly players with a mindset on progression when it matters, and having fun while we do it. As a new guild, we haven't tackled HFC together. Most of us are just returning to the game as we took a break during WoD due to IRL priorities or just from lack of enjoyment of this current expansion. We do however have a raiding core of players who have cleared Mythic HFC, of players who consistently pushed top 100 ranks on Heroic/Mythic progression, and a solid leadership to get us where we aim to be in the upcoming expansion. We're not here to push Mythic progression, and I can't stress that enough, we're here to have fun. We want everyone to come to every raid night with the idea that they're going to have a blast joking around, and killing bosses. We're not here to scrutinize you for playing.. say.. a Survival Hunter over MM. Although if we notice that someone is causing us to be 'severely' set back - We'll discuss it with you. Minor Setbacks are fine though. :) I will say that our raiding goals are to clear heroic content before the next tier is released, and take a few pokes at Mythic if the group feels up to it, but if we're just clearing heroic every week and having a blast, and the group is struggling on a Mythic, we will choose to continue running heroic. As a Casual raid group, we are laid back and fun. We're not here to push you when you're just looking to joke around and have a blast with your fellow raiders. The atmosphere in the raid is meant to feel welcoming and relaxed! If you want to be part of this amazing group of friends, we will always be on the lookout for any new recruits! <Raid Schedule> - We raid during EST (Stormrage server time) Friday from 8 PM to 11 PM Saturday from 8 PM to 11 PM <Current roles/specs we need filled> Tanks: Full on Tanks for the roster! Dps: Anything that isn't another Mage as we currently have excess of such :P Healers Disc/Holy Priest, Holy Pally Any other classes/roles please do apply, or show interest! We may still have a spot for you on the team or even just in the guild, give us a chance to talk to you about it.  <Loot Rules> We currently have plans to run a Personal Loot raid group for many reasons.. those being; We understand the need to target and focus gear people through use of a loot council, as we've ran a loot council in a Mythic progression environment. Loot council excels in gearing out your better players to push progression. We, as a guild, do not intend to push progression to the point that it takes away from our player's enjoyment. What do I mean by this statement? Getting loot is fun. We don't want to take that away from you in favor of gearing out someone else instead of you for simple means of getting the boss down a day, or week earlier than we eventually will. We want you to feel like when you come to raid with us that you can end the night feeling amazing you just got a huge upgrade, and it wasn't because you wrote a ten page paragraph on how that item is a 10.5% dps increase for you over others. Loot Drama! It happens to the best of guilds.. and to be honest, it's quite silly. Personal loot though removes the loot drama from the equation entirely, as instead of being angry at an officer, or loot council member.. You instead find yourself cursing at Blizzard's RNG. :P Personal loot will give out the same exact amount of gear - if not more - than running a Loot Council, or Need/Greed group would. It also allows us to be friendlier with our rules for Pugs :) If we ever reach a point that requires us to fine-tune our raid group for pushing any sort of progression, we’ll look into a loot council, but as of now we think PL will work out fine. ..But that's enough about raiding! Danger Zone is also looking to host plenty of guild/community events in the near future to really get in the spirit that there is plenty of fun in this game that isn't just found in slaying dragons for shinies! We would love for anyone looking to find a home in our guild to just hang out, quest, pvp, run old dungeons&raids, and etc. to join us in this wonderful game. There is so much fun to be had and it's only amplified when you have great people have fun with as well! We're small now, but we hope that we have enticed you to give us a poke and find out more information, or for a guild invite. Take a chance and enter a Danger Zone! We can't wait to hear from you, please try to contact one of the officers at: Fel#1946 Kagesendo#1972 Belladonna#1392 BrittonB#1241 Felatheris4
16h 17h
<No Big Deal> US 4th 2-Day (7 Hours) No Big Deal 13/13M Hellfire Citadel (US 4th 2-day) 2-Day, 21+ Age Tuesday: 6:45PM - 10:15PM EST (Server Time) Wednesday: 6:45PM - 10:15PM EST (Server Time) Website: www.nbdguild.com Our Purpose NBD was created based on the concept of progression raiding with a reduced and more sustainable schedule (2-Nights, 7 Hours/Week). Our team is composed of mythic caliber raiders, most of whom have other significant life commitments (work/school/kids), who are not able to dedicate endless hours to the game, but still love to be a part of the end-game raiding environment. Our Goals To provide an efficient, stable, and positive team raid environment for our raiders To kill Mythic end bosses prior to subsequent content being released To maintain our position as one of the premier 2-Day raid teams in WoW.. About NBD Scheduled Raids - Tuesday and Wednesday 6:45-10:15 EST We do not schedule extra raid days 24-25 main raiders at all times for Mythic progression We always consider new applications, regardless of current need We use EPGP for loot distribution, and it works very well for us We take encounter preparation seriously We do not !@#$ around when it comes to attendance (90-95% rate required), We expect our raiders to be well above average relative to other Mythic raiders. We are not a guild looking to help you improve as a player. Our purpose is to provide a platform for experienced and skilled players to excel on an efficient schedule. Performance is also measured by attitude and general fit within the team.. Guild Contacts Jaxt (Jaxt#1451) Notdev (Devhesinter#1560) Slowdive (Staralfur#1321) Jaxt24
17h 17h
Pandaemonium Recruiting raiders for Legion Who Are We? Pandaemonium ([A] US-Stormrage) is a Mythic raiding guild. We are a guild that cannot or do not want to commit to a highly time-intensive raid schedule. We strive to kill end-game content while not looking to make the game a second job. With this being said, in order to stay competitive we need members to have a near perfect attendance. Pandaemonium started off as a guild named Reborn From The Ashes July of 2015 with lots of older veteran players & new alike on the realm Dalaran. We did make it 13/13 heroic & 3/13 mythic. But sadly though with the realm Dalaran being labeled as a new player realm & it not being able to meet our recruitment needs to sustain a full 20 man mythic team, we had no choice but to transfer the guild with 70% of its core raiders to Stormrage and here we are today. Our core raid team has players that are currently running with other mythic teams. We are an adult guild with most players above the age of 23 yrs & are seeking players 18 yrs + only Our primary recruitment focus is for Legion What Are We Seeking? We are currently seeking all classes. Any and all classes are welcome to apply and try to earn a raid spot as we expand our roster. Previous Mythic experience is preferred. We're not looking to gear people just to reject them. In particular we're looking for all classes for a strong start in Legion. With prepatch coming & lots taking a break after a long raid tier until Legion releases,we currently are running HFC on Thursdays only to adjust to the class changes. Raid times are Thursday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) What Are Raid Times? Progression raid times for Legion. Tuesday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) Wednesday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) Thursday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) That is an average of only 9 hours per week. In order to maintain steady progress, we expect that our members to achieve near 90% attendance. What Do We Expect? We want people who are looking for a long-term commitment to a hard-working raiding guild. We want people who are aware of their surroundings; people who know when to get out of void zones, cleaves, swipes, and proper placements on fights. We want players that understand that some fights are not simply DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important than living on the ranking-edge. We want people to understand the term "bench". Bench does not mean you're never going to get in on a fight. If we choose to sit you for a boss, it could either mean we're looking to fix our raid composition slightly, or maybe you're just having a bad night and need some time to cool off. We like keeping a roster above 20 to allow us to do such things, and to allow others to sit who may not need loot. As stated earlier, we expect near perfect attendance for raiding. We get it, things come up. Real life takes precedence over a video game, but just let us know if you'll be absent. We are not trying achieve realm first. But we do expect our raiders to play their classes as if they are. How Is Loot Distributed? Our current loot system is - Masterloot - Mainspec/offspec to be changed to EPGP for Legion. How to Apply? You can find our application via the link on our website (http://www.pandaemonium.us/). When filling out your application, please remember that this is our first impression of you as a person. Try to put as much time into your application as you would when playing the game. Show us through words and logs how well you know your class and roles. Ultimately, if you are looking to push end-game content with a very motivated, fun group of gamers, we hope that you’ll take the time to fill out an application and give us a try. Contact Information You can reach any of us via our forums, in game mails, or RealID. Shredar (GM) : Joe#12534 Fayril (Recruitment Officer): Kurs#1715 Guild Website: http://www.pandaemonium.us/ Shredar2
17h
<A> Double Happiness - Legion Recruiting Hello Fellow Stormragers!!!! Double Happiness is currently recruiting for legion content we are looking to push our selves to high level content as quickly as possible in legion so if you think that's what you're looking for contact us through in game or battle net (bnet info will be at bottom) Let's get you some info about us. Raid Background 12/13 H HFC experience Multiple Raid Leaders with Heroic and some mythic exp Raid Times: 8-11PM ST Tuesday/Thursday/FridayAny Questions about raid background message in game or through bnet (Bnet info at bottom) Raid Spots(Open) - Subject to change due to class switches Etc... Tanks - (Any) Healers - Monk/Priest/Shammy/Pally (druids already filled) Melee Dps - Dk/Feral/Shammy Range Dps - Mage/Priest/Shammy/Lock If your Class or Role is not listed and you still are thinking we are right for you send me a message and i'm sure we can figure something out. Personality We are friendly guild but when it comes to pulling bosses we become very serious We love to bash on each other (all in good fun) so if you can't take playful banter probably not the right guild We all are fully dedicated to be the first few to hit cap level as legion hits and to instantly start the gear grind to jump into raids the second they come out. We love to help our guildes with gearing for heroics or things a long that line. Misc Info If you're wanting to get into the raiding scene but don't feel like you have a firm grasp we are here to help and work with you only if you show the dedication and show up to raids with a good attendance. We plan to push ourselves to get into mythic raiding and to hopefully compete with top guilds ( just a dream but we go for our dreams!!!!) so with that being said we look for people who are just as dedicated as us that are willing to put the effort to become the very best. For More info Contact Me through in game or Through Bnet GM- Yoloqt#1144 Officer- Posadas3#1656 Officer- Fade#1847 Officer- Bendeckoz#1736 We hope to see you in game Silencekills4
18h 18h
Prepot Responsibly 12/13M LFM <Prepot Responsibly> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage looking for like-minded raiders to raid for 6.2. History We formed back in MoP from a core group of friends that raided together in past expansions. We only raided two days a week, but we still managed to clear 12/14H in SoO (pre-6.0). For the start of WoD, we merged with a guild and transferred to Azuremyst in preparation for Mythic raiding and managed to clear some current content (7/7H, 2/7M, 10/10H, 3/10M). Lack of recruitment stability on a medium/low pop server slowed progression, so our core group decided to return to our home server Stormrage in preparation for Hellfire Citadel. Raid Environment We are an easygoing, composed group of friends who raid to for fun! While we all have mixed personalities and quirks - some vocal and some reserved - we all agree that the guild rule is to “Blame Ken” on any failed progression kills. In fact, we willingly sacrifice our veteran ret pally to the WoW gods for progression kills and loot. Our resident holy pally hates the word “nowadays” (so we try to use it as much as possible) and sometimes we turn the entire raid into bears or spirit wolves while we’re waiting for battle; however, we get serious when it’s time to pull the boss. Efficiency is our goal: making the most of the time we have while enjoying the raiding experience. Player Expectations All of us are well-versed on our respective classes and we expect the same in our recruits. Players should be gemmed and enchanted correctly and should have completed research on the bosses before raids begin. Also, we look for raiders who are not afraid to speak up and are willing to accept constructive criticism--we encourage all our members to offer suggestions if they can think of something that might help make our boss kill a success. All consumables will be provided by the guild, as will guild repairs. All we ask is that you show up to raid about 5-10 minutes early so that we can get in and get pulling right at start time. Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday: 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST What We Need Hunter Mage Other exceptional DPS is encouraged to apply. Contact Information Shammybeast: Shammybeast#1399 Ulukai: Hephaestus#1924 Wisepimp: Trogdor#1234 You can also visit our webpage at http://prepotresponsibly.com/ for more information and/or to fill our an app on our forums. Shammybeast116
19h 20h 20h
Mythic Team Recruiting for Legion <Vantage Stormrage Alliance> We formed a bit late in this tier. 12/13M LF skilled and dedicated end-game raiders to join our ranks. Come kill bosses in a progression minded environment! Check us out at http://vantage-stormrage.enjin.com LF skilled and dedicated end-game raiders to join our ranks. Come kill bosses in a progression minded environment! Check us out at http://vantage-stormrage.enjin.com Raid Days and Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm EST (be on and ready at 6:45pm) What we expect from you: Know your class and role. We are not a teaching guild. However, we do see potential in people and give them the opportunity to study and make improvements if needed. All raiders are expected to perform to at least the average skill level of the group. Come prepared with food, flasks, and pots and any other required raid mats. Study fights and know your role before we ever step foot in the Raid. We have a short schedule, good attendance is necessary. We expect 85-90% attendance.What you can expect from us: Stable progression- Short hours and days are limiting but our progression will be reasonable for the time allotted. A good environment-. No toxicity or drama. We are not a pc guild by any means, but we are respectful to one another. Honest, hardworking leaders - We will do everything we can to ensure our recruitment standards are high, boss encounters are well-planned, and issues are dealt with in a fair and professional manner. We won’t put our needs above those of the group. It’s a team. Raid Mats- Although we ask you always come prepared with raid mats, when it is reasonable, we provide flasks, pots, and repairs. Contact info : Thatchick#1834 Alollipop9
20h 21h 22h