Stormrage

Dec 16, 2014 Looking to Transfer Transferring soon and would like to raid as alliance. I'd be able to raid (PST) Friday, 8pm+ Saturday, all day Sunday any time before 8pm. Been raiding on various characters since Ulduar. Btag is mainrain125#1787 if you'd like to talk more :)Gettinrage1 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Weekend raiding LFM...<Verdant Scorpius> Verdant Scorpius is looking for players of all levels and interests. Our guild is in it's 2nd year, and we are looking to expand our raid team, as well as gain more casual players in WoD. Thus far, we are 1/7 in Highmaul (Normal). We are NOT elitists, demanding an impressive resume of previous raid experience, but we DO expect raiders to know how to play their classes. If socialization and casual play are more your style, we are a good fit for you as well. We ARE adult oriented, with a player age base ranging from 20's to 50's. We don't do drama, we don't do racism, we don't go for disrespect or demeaning of other players. We DO like to have fun. Our conversations may get a bit raunchy at times, but it's always in the spirit of humor. **We are especially seeking a bear tank, healers, and a few DPS. 630+ ilevel required** Raid schedule is Saturday & Sunday, 6p-9p server time If you have any questions about the guild, contact either GM (Eskko or Koriandyr) Raid related questions, please contact Koriandyr.Koriandyr1 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Frozen Wrath - 7/7N - 2/7H LF DPS For Core Frozen Wrath is currently recruiting DPS to fill our core group and prepare for mythic. We are currently 7/7N and 2/7H. WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Frozen+Wrath Needed: Warlock - High Hunter - High Elemental Shaman - High Balance Druid - High Raid Nights: Tuesday: 9:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST Wednesday: 9:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST Sunday: 9:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST Please add me if you have any questions. Weinerfinger#1905Weinerfinger12 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 This is what happens when you can't delete Was looking for a guild but can't delete this post and i don't want it just sitting there.Lazyfka0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 640 R Druid LF Hardcore Progression Guild I will be transferring back to Stormrage soon and I am Looking for a Core raid spot in a Progression minded guild I have Heroic exp thru past expantion and a knowledge of my class I can raid at almost any time at this point. Please Whisper me in game on ED or real id me Lillari#1148 with more info thanksLillari2 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 SPriest LF 2 Night Raiding Guild (transfer) As the title says, I am looking for a change and wanted to see what was out there. I am targetting two servers, one being Stormrage. A littl;e about myself...I have been raiding since BC,exclusively as Shadow. I have not really messed with Alts and my Holy off spec has not been played since ICC. I have been a member of high end raiding pushing five nights a week to smaller guild that have just been casual and killed when we could. I have cleared most content when relevant with the exception of SoO when I took a break for my Masters Degree. I am not the chart busting player you may be looking for but I bring my A game when we raid. I have great awareness and do all the behind scene stuff (research, pots, food, repair, etc.). What I am looking for is: A guild that is established and has solid roots. Not looking for a rebuild. A member base that enjoys the community and logs on outside of raids nights. Not looking to be your best friend but can have a casual conversation and share some laughs. A mataure guild. Nothing wrong with kids but I have two already, don't need anymore. Dependability. I will put forth the effort and be there when I say I am going to be. I think the guild should be to. Anyways, Thanks for stopping by. My btag is Effers#1600. Send me a request so we can talk. Also, below is quick armory link for reference. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Drewbies/advancedDrewbies3 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 <The Division> PvP Greetings friends, i am the guild leader for The Division and i would love for you that love pvp give me a pm i know stormrage is not a huge pvp realm but we have a nice growing community. i'm trying to promote a helpful and successful group of pvpers that like to help each other grow into better players and person.Zendu1 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 prot pally&restro shami lf morning raid guild 640 prot pally and 640 restro shami lf a morning raid guild. Would like if raid started at 9 and 10. No Monday or Tuesday mornings.Elinná0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 640 Disc LF Raid Team Was 11/14 mythic in MoP (before they made it easy). Looking for serious team progression, high expectations of getting new content down fast, competent players in a relaxed atmosphere. Would prefer team that runs soon after reset and has weekends free, but can work with most hours you choose to raid. callie#1299Anastarsia3 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Competent players LF Heroic/Mythic prog guild Hello, I currently play on Zul'jin Horde. A buddy and I are each going to faction change and transfer one character to Stormrage Alliance. We would like to find a guild before the switch, so i've decided to make a post here. What were looking for: 1. A raid schedule that fits, Mon, Tues, Wed with start time being around 6 PM server, and end time being no later than 10 PM server, Any other day of the week any time past 6 PM server will work. 2. A highly competent raid team and raid leader who knows and clearly explains what needs to be done by each member of the team. 3. A laid back, yet serious guild when it comes to downing bosses. 4. A fair loot system. What you can expect from us: 1. Punctuality 2. Know-how, and competence to get things done when told to do so. 3. Assistance with things that need done inside and outside of raid. We believe that helping keep the guild bank stocked with potions/flasks/food etc. is just as important as showing up to raids. 4. Quality performance of any class/role. That being said, my Priest is the only toon i would not be willing to move over. My buddy is planning on bringing his priest and playing Holy. I however am willing to bring what is needed so long as the guild fit is right. Battletag: Dps#1679 IGNs: Tobaccos, Austin, Spec, Roofing, Slurpin ---- All Zul'jin Horde. Thanks for reading :) EDIT* I am willing to level and gear any of my characters, all of them are level 90+Tobaccos2 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D ALLIANCE Want 2Transfer New guild. Recruiting Members && Officer && Raid Leaders and etc... Free Repairs and TS http://agentsofshield-stormrage.weebly.com/ PST Krissy#1894Kaddison0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 <Synthetics> recruiting for weekend raiders We are a new guild looking to get raiding started up we are currently looking for a healer pref. Shaman 2 ranged dps and 2 melee dps and we also need people just to help make the guild chat a bit more sociable so just let me know and I'll send you an inviteIoinnir1 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 World Pvp Draenor Nemesis Questing I dont really pvp much main reason I transfered to Stormrage but I was wondering if anyone would help me find a group or make a group that can do some Draenor pvp I really want to get the Nemesis quests done and only place(If im lucky enough for the que to pop) to get them is Ashran. I Just want to get the Gladiators Sanctum quests done without taking months for 500 kills of each race. With Goblins I barely get 10 kills sometimes its crazyJemez0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Resto druid lf Weekend raiding guild Hello, I am looking for a guild that raids on saturday & sunday pref late in the day but can do the morning then to. Last xpac i went 8/14hm on my MW monk pre nerf. I made the chance to druid due to the recent fixs to monks and i just felt i enjoyed druid more. add my user id hawkgamer#1397. ThanksOmgtermites1 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 628 ilvl MM hunter LF a norm/heroic raid team i am looking for a decent raiding guild with fun people that can clear content. i use to be a heroic(mythic whatever) raider but i have since downgraded because that amount of time that is required is something that i don't have now. I am still in the process of gearing up, just hit 100 yesterday. my available times are anywhere from 5-12 weekdays and and mostly anytime on the weekends. thanks for your time. Battletag - smash#1251Critzer0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [A]<Log HorÍzon> (6/7, 1/7H) Needs Raiders! Hey everyone! Log HorÍzon is recruiting for Progression Raiding. Currently, we're running around 25 people through at once, and sitting comfortably at 6/7 1/7H in Highmaul, working towards clearing it and hitting Mythic. If you believe you're able to live up to the task of Mythic raiding, with 3 dedicated days a week, plus an off day for optional raids or gearing alts, or fun runs though old content, please feel free to let me know here or in game. Currently, we're looking for the following: Healers - Monk/Shaman RDPS - Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid MDPS - Rogue, Feral Druid, Warrior, Windwalker Monk Seeing those, there's no reason we would turn away potential tanks and healers, provided you are prepared to be a sub, unless someone drops raid and can no longer continue. Our website is under construction but we do have an application up. Feel free to whisper myself, Kelyssaa, Appljack, Necrofeelya, or anyone in Log HorÍzon to let them know you've got an application in. I can also be reached on battle tag at Shiroe#1223. www.loghorizonstormrage.comKelyssaa50 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Synix~ Stronghold Be careful grouping with this guy or this guild. He is starting trash runs and saying first item is reserved. He takes the first item that drops and then takes next item and instant leaves group. Guild is supporting him by keeping him in guild, just be wary of them imo.Shaánk0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 639 DK tank LF Raiding guild So I am looking for a raiding guild to go through normal then through heroic and so on. I've been raiding since early wrath so I have experience in a raiding environment. have 10/14 pre mythic SoO done. If you need any other information please let me know.Alärmclock1 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Looking to FC and Xfer 644 Hunter Hello! Currently, i'm on Zul'jin in a friends guild, and I'm looking for more of a permanent place to go. I've been playing this game since Vanilla, and I just can't seem to quit. I'm looking for a raiding guild that knows when to horse around, and knows when to be serious. I'm all for progression, but I am not elitist. I'm currently 5/7N, and looking for a guild that is roughly around that. Good times for me are 7/8 ST to 11/12 ST. I can do 2 or 3 days a week, not a problem. WoW-Heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Zul'jin/Vessx/ Wow Profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Vessx/simple I'm looking for a laid back guild that actually wants to progress, but not at the elitist level, and not at the casual level. I'd like to find a medium between the two. If interested, please leave a comment on here and I can go fill out an application, or feel free to PM in-game: Vessx#1917. Thanks for reading!Vessx5 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 <Andromeda> Recruiting (Paid Transfers) About <Andromeda> Andromeda is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage realm. We are dedicated to PvE Raid progression. Team chemistry is imperative to us. We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Andromeda to be an environment in which we all enjoy spending that time. We take our guild's teamwork seriously, and we believe that it is one of the most important forces behind our team's progression. Consequently, we're seeking team oriented players who understand that it's often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants. Current Progression 1/7 Heroic High Maul 6/7 Normal High Maul Loot We currently distribute loot via rolling. Raid Times Our Raid Times are 7pm - 10pm (PST) (10pm - 1am EST) Tuesday through Thursday, with off nights used for optional mount runs, achievements, and PVP. We expect everyone to be ready to raid by 6:45 pm PST. Recruiting - Warlock - Frost Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter - Windwalker Monk - Boomkin We are always willing to consider exceptional players beyond our current recruitment needs. Casual members are always welcome. Contacts: Vanitii Suasponté Please feel free to respond to this forum post or message us in game. We look forward to playing with you! Paid transfers will be decided on an individual basis.Vanitii9 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 638 Guardian Druid LF Hardcore Progression Hey all, My guild's raid group has been destroyed due to needless drama while I was away due to moving, and now instead of taking the hassle to reform it, I'm just going to come into a hardcore progression group, if one will have me. I've got experience dating through 2 accounts, and all the way back to BC for both healing on a Discipline Priest, and tanking on Druid, DK and Paladin. Currently I only have the Druid and Priest on this account, but will be transferring other toons over time. Raid days don't matter. I can make a schedule surrounding what I need. Though, hardcore competitive progression is what I'm looking for. PST me in-game on Kelyssaa or Appljack, or add me to battle tag Shiroe#1223Kelyssaa0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 651 MM Hunter Looking for a mythic raiding team that is serious about progression. not asking for hardcore but for a team that maximizes their time in raid. Im looking to raid 3 to 4 nights pref Sunday - Thursday 8 pm to 1 am ish. Hit me up in game or Btag Shaynè#1191Oncè5 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 632 Restro Sham LF Raiding Group Hi I just moved form a dead realm and am Looking for a raid Group. I can Raid Monday-Friday after 7:00 est-12est. I am A healer and have healed since early mop. I have a offspec elemental . I have started raiding in Cata as tank and switch to Healing in MOP. I went 14/14normal/heroic pre 6.0 patch. I don't mind filling out applications or going through a trail period. I dont have any logs at the moment unless you want really old ones.Ranchsham6 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 <Phury> <Recruiting for Mythic!!!> Who we are: We are a group of people who started raiding together back in vanilla. By the end of MoP, most of us had quit for personal reasons, but we have decided to come back !%!%#%#! mythic raiding. Our plan for raiding: Right now, Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Sundays from 8:30-11:30 est, We plan to raid 4 nights a week, and will rely on raiders competence and maturity to get as much done as possible we will be raiding ALOT :) Who you are: An adult (our average age is about mid 20s) who can be relied on to be on time for raids, competent in your class abilities and fight mechanics, and not be a douche. I am still in contact with most of the people I have raided with since BC, we have played other mmos, and most of us are friends on steam and facebook. I want raiders who are above all nice people who I can maintain a similar type of friendship with for years after we are done with wow. What we are looking for: Transfers, re-rolls, or people already on Stormrage Alliance. Most of us have transferred our mains and are leveling alts now. We are fine with people looking for a fresh start with a new main. We are also open to people new to mythic raiding. I am confident in my ability to teach anyone how to play their class or not stand in things, as long as you come committed to learning and have a good attitude. What is next? Add me on Tang#1917 or post here. Ideally I would like to get people into guild soon so we can start socializing and making sure we are a good fit for each other. www.phury.wowstead.comDatang18 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Recruiting for raids. 8p-12a Fri&Sun I'm looking for kind and patient people for relaxed but progressive raiding. I want to look quickly toward heroic mode, and eventually toward mythic, but before that I need raiders that will show up on time and be ready to go. I'm currently in need of a tank, one more healer and some DPS to fill in the spots. If you're interested, please feel free to whisper me with your ilvl, raid experience prior to this expansion, and what it is you're looking for in a guild. If you're curious about me, I am a vanilla player, raiding since BC, when I was actually old enough to comprehend the concept. I began to raid lead in Dragon Soul, then on and off until current times. I just recently transferred away from a low population base PvP realm to start fresh and decided to make my own guild here on Stormrage. I did well with what I had available to me on a low population PvP realm, but I want to aim higher than a full normal [heroic, now] guild. I want to push into mythic, and I want to do that with you.Rhamzuh1 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D ALLIANCE New guild. Recruiting Members && Officer && Raid Leaders and etc... Free Repairs and TS http://agentsofshield-stormrage.weebly.com/ PST Krissy#1894Kaddison1 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 <Hoversail> 6/7 1/7H is recruiting <Hoversail> Is a fairly new guild that formed and raided during the end of Siege. We progressed through 14/14 Mythic before the release of Warlords of Draenor and are looking to be competitive on Stormrage. Quite a few of our players have re-rolled from other servers and guilds such as: Impervious, Refined, and Vigil. All of our players are skilled and have raided at the top level of progression. Recruiting is open to the following classes: Druid (Rdps only) Hunter Priest (DPS only) Warlock Exceptional players of other classes are encouraged to apply* We are expecting players to be able to perform their roles exceptionally well and have top notch raid awareness. All trials must stay competitive with the rest of our core and provide constructive insight for certain strategies in order to progress. Raid Times: Monday: 10:00pm - 1:00am server (Eastern) Tuesday: 10:00pm - 1:00am server Thursday: 10:00pm - 1:00am server If applying to <Hoversail> interests you, please contact one of the officers in game for a more in depth description of our guild and how we are planning to get the jump on progression. Thirstytiger#1327 Ris#1531 Shiftydruid#1813Shiftymend1 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Scammers on Stormrage; a whole new level! A new unique form of scamming has arisen in the WoW community, people posing as "retiring from wow! Looking to trade gold for CS: GO items" CS: GO Counter Strike: Global Offensive. These players/ traders pose as young adolescent teens who want to trade wow gold for a Counter Strike: GO knife. Upon futher investigation they provide a fake phony (a big fat phony!) steam community profile. Where comments of "great trader in CS!" "A+ Trader in matches helped me alot!". The steam community has noticed these scammers and provided a community forum warning of spreading into bigger MMORPGPVPPVE Games such as WoW, GW2. Runescape, and others. DO NOT TALK TO THESE PEOPLE IN TRADE! I called this person out and interrogated him before he ran off. It's against ToS i believe i didn't check, but don't fall for the frosting on the gold cake. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=232687419 Thanks!Amý1 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Confirmed Poundfist Kills Looking to get a time/date/screenshot on confirmed poundfist kills on stormrage he is a hard NPC to get if you dont have the times down so lets get some honest, helpfull, non-selfish wow players to put there input in thanksDoubleshot3 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 648 prot pally lf guild I am a 648 prot pally looking for a guild. I am looking for a guild that is currently pushing heroic content, with plans to get into mythic raiding. I'm 5/7 normal and 1/7 heroic, though I know the first 5 heroic fights. Thanks for your time!Vedius2 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 How to beat Eleanor when trying to do pet battles against this pet ok all it does is one shot our pet and we do nto even get a hit in and when he does this charge our pets is dead and it is not fair to us for trying to pet battle and at the same time the pets we are battleing against they heal them self to full health and we do not get any hits in please do something about this please i been on this eleanor for the past 4 hours and can not kill him which is a undead and when the undeads die they should come back up and they do not but when in the field they come back upAggressor2 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 5 players looking for casual raiding Hi, A group of friend and I are looking for some like minded people to do some semi organized raiding with. Currently our intents are to only progress through normal and heroic (2 of our players are on another server but would be willing to xfer if we decide to move into mythic raiding). We have all raided with each other for a few years back on lightning's blade but took a break from the end of ToT through the end of MoP. We would only want to raid 2, maybe 3 nights a week from ~8-11 est. Fridays and Saturdays are out of the question. We consist of: feral druid (can tank or heal if necessary) blood/unholy dk huntard fury warrior holy pally All of us are over 640 ilvl and have been doing the daily CMs for the past few weeks. We would be open to leading a raid if necessary. Leave a message here of pm me in game if you have any questions. josh#11146Ardelt6 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Experienced Rogue LF Night time Raiding To start off, I haven't really raided since Lich King. I was in <Conquest> on Kilrogg through the Ulduar days as a Holy Priest. We got US 5th No Lights, World 20th 25m Algalon. After those accomplishment, I went largely casual due to school and other circumstances. However, now I am looking for a raiding guild. I'm only available Mon-Fri from 9:30pm to 1:00am. Would prefer 2 or 3 raid days during my available time frame. I'm still gearing up my rogue, but know all 3 specs. I plan to play Assassin and Subtlety once I actually get another dagger. This would go a lot faster if I could actually find a guild that suits me. Currently unguilded at the moment. I don't really PvP, its never really been my thing. Anything else, just ask.Novalic2 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Sick of all those guild spams? I'm recruiting for Blood For Blood and planning a new type of guild. I'm looking for people who think or want to make their own guild/raid team. People looking to lead raids. Here is what we offer: Each raid team, is individually run and operated by a leader. GM not involved in ANY decisions in the running of their raid team. Each team has its own rank and guild bank tab (Used for food/flasks/enchants anything you need) Only your raid team will have access. We do recruiting. We provide all repairs. We provide vent. (also looking into new curse voice program heard good things) If you want to LEAD a raid from my guild, You have FULL control over, times/days/who goes/ who doesn't go. If you want to RAID from this guild or just want to hang out and see how it goes, msg me. The only way to get kicked from this guild: Be pointless annoying. (spamming or begging or anal jokes) This is not trade chat! Over the top racism. or any hate related content. Ninja looting. (Stealing from people.) Doesn't matter if it's deadmines or highmaul. I want this to be place for people who can't raid the same time or day every week, random work schedules and or families. There will be well organized raids on different days and different times and due to the flexible raid size we will have a place for you whenever you can raid! Our pilot raid team has started. Raids: Tuesday and Thursday nights. 11:30pm-2:30am. This is a new idea, a new team, and small way to cut down on everyone who wants a raid team making a pointless guild when there is room for everyone here!Overbearing5 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Darkmoon Card Trading Thread Just starting a thread for people to trade card for ones they need, you can post here or better send an in game whisper/mail to who you wish to trade cards with! =================Have for trade: Four of Iron 2x Six of Iron Eight of the Moon Ace of Visions =================Looking for: Ace, Three, Five of Iron Six, Seven of the Moon Ace, Four, Five of War Two, Three, Four, Five, Seven, Eight of VisionsTaiki0 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 <A> 633 Tank/DPS Looking for Night Guilds Hi, i've been on differentes servers playing different roles since vanilla, im 28 and cause of work im looking for a guild that beggins raiding at around 10 pm, i can tank or DPS, whatever are the needs. Hope to hear from some one soon! Cheers.Papawhh3 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 LF casual adult guild need a group with a good sense of humor that will not go crazy if work gets in the way of raiding.Norallinia1 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 643 prot/ret paladin looking for home Hello everyone! I'm looking for a new guild as my old one fell apart due to drama and the such. My raid times are quite flexible and I am looking for a semi-hardcore/hardcore raiding guild. I am a college student and as such, my hours are a bit strange but I am on every day when time allows. Background: I have raided since early BC (I started playing towards the release of BC) and have been a tank for the majority of the expansions. I took a break from WoW during cataclysm then came back for MoP. During MoP I joined a guild and was told to go retribution which I did, quickly rising through the ranks and becoming a core raid member as well as being promoted to an officer of the guild. TL:DR I've played for a long time and know my class in and out. I'm an avid theorycrafter and am always willing to learn how to better myself and learn more. I'm not just in a guild for the raiding, I'm there for the community and the bonds formed. I hope that we can all get along! b-tag Mast3rchan#1196Chaosai3 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 [A] Pondera Looking to fill core group We are looking for 2 healers (preferably resto druid and holy paladin) as well as some dps to fill our group (Not feral, warrior, rogue, or warlock). Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8-11 server time. Whisper me or Acahna ingame, or leave a reply on this thread.Darö0 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 About Stormrage (New Player choosing Realm) So, I'm a new-ish WoW player and I wanna find a nice, Alliance based server in the EST timezone and that doesn't give me any bad latency (I'm in New York) and it seems Stormrage is the exact server I'm looking for. However, I've often seen this server go locked/full and it puts me off slightly. Is the high population here bad at times to the point where you can't play because of queues? Are their any servers similar to Stormrage, or is this the best I can get based on my criteria?Ordoneau4 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 644 Elemental Shaman LF Raiding Guild I am looking for a raiding guild that would run mornings from say 10am - 1 or 2pm Mon - Thurs, if there is any out there, I would be happy to raid at that time. Fingers Crossed, been playing WoW since 2006.Lücïfër4 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Mythic weekend raid team - Fri/Sat 8pm Good news, everyone! <Planet Express> is looking for new crew members, for missions having nothing to do with giant honey bees!;) Join the crew for new adventures into Draenor every weekend. Our semi-hardcore team is filling out a 20 man raid team and filling all roles. If you feel your career chip is a match, head over to our website for more information (http://pewow.info) We expect you to be highly competent with your class and multiple specs. Your dedication is rewarded. We are in need of 1 holy pally, 2 ranged, and a melee! We are 4/7 normal and 1/7 heroic in highmaul in the first week of raiding! TL;DR: Fri/Sat 8pm-12am est http://pewow.info Contact: http://pewow.info Recruitment Leader: Verisnia#1497 Guild Leader: Yubi#1101Velesinia39 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Exp. Prot Warrior LF Raiding guild. 6/7N and 2/7H Exp. Willing to change server and faction. Looking for a full-time position on a guild with raids scheduled any day of the week other than Tuesdays. (time preferences from 7:00PM and up) I want to make the move to an east coast serer to better suit my busy life but still push hard thru WoD content. I have most addons available and am willing to download new ones if need be. I have most VoIP programs and a working mic. I have a good computer able to handle 40man raids on maxed settings with solid frames. Feel free to contact me in-game. Vitas#1496 or via this post. Thank you for your time, Drek.Drekzhul8 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 [A] Warrior tank needing a good home Hello Stormrage. Anywho who is or has worked a 3rd shift job can honestly say that finding a good raiding guild can be a challenge. Im no exception. Im currently looking for a casual/semicasual raiding guild.Ive done 14/14 SoO H in both Tank and Fury.Ive never mined going in DPS gear like a rage fueled buzz saw,but tanking is Where my heart is. Like I mentioned 3rd shift can be a pain, luckily the hours I can raid are flexible. I can raid in the evening as long as the raid ends at 10 Pm EST SHARP!!! On the other hand I can raid in the mornings as long as the raid ends at 2 PM sharp. Evenings are preferred, but mornings are doable If any of this ranting from experienced Warrior Sounds attractive plz whisper me in game at B tag Scottish99#1561 ,and Ill be more than happy to answer any questions you might haveArmuun4 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Guardian Tank LF MYTHIC GUILD! Currently Transfering to Stormrage. I am 25 y.o I work from home so my time is very flexible and I can meet your requirements. Punctuality, perfection and perseverance are three words that define my personality. About my wow career I can tell you I have been playing since BC. Where I tanked for the greatest guild of my server back then. later expansion I dedicated my time to pvp where I reached a best of 2378 rating as a resto druid. I dominate every single aspect of a druid I can off dps moonkin/feral, pro heals and better tanking. But interested in Main as Guardian"""""""" LF Guild Interested in Clear Mythic Contest and that are competitive. However the most important aspect of the guild most be the relationship and environment as well as positivism.Barkballs2 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 <Hellforged Heroes> is recruiting <Hellforged Heroes> is recruiting for Ranged DPS,Shaman heals, Druid heals hell heals in general for our Tues -Thurs 7 PM-10 PM (Server) 20 man core raid team We are a group of laid back people that are into progression so If your looking for a guild that remembers your a person during the raid learning process.and are tired of all the Elitist than we are the guild for you PST Felpaw or Jonvonzombie for more info or a guild inviteFelpaw0 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 625 Ret pally LF static RBG group! Long story short, I managed to hit 1600 rating then after many straight losses, I've been bumped back down to 1507. Won some, lost even more than I've won and have been sitting along this 1500 rut for a few days. Would definitely like to break free of this bracket and move on. I know Stormrage is a PvE server but surely, we must have people interested in PvP as well hereCathelise1 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 LF Friday, Sat, or Sun night heroic raiding! As stated I am looking for a heroic raid team that raids Fri, Sat, or Sunday evenings. I am a 639 Prot Paladin or 636 Resto Shaman. Adult guilds only please and have voice chat of some sort! Add my battletag @ Kev@1579Riemus1 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Resto Druid LF Casual Weekend Raiding Guild Currently 629 Resto druid looking for a weekend raiding guild, raided in WOTLK then went on hiatus until end of MoP. Very mature and willing to progress.Smuggemsjr4 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 632 Resto/Ele Shaman LF Weeknight Raiding Hey, I'm a main spec resto shaman looking for a raiding guild that runs two nights a week. Prefer one that runs Tues/Thurs, from 7-11 server time, but would consider other times. Contact me in game over battletag, cmhn74#1395. Thanks.Namakh4 Dec 12, 2014