Stormrage

<Forsaken Destiny> Recruiting (Tue/Th) 13/13H Basic Guild Information: Guild: Forsaken Destiny - http://forsakendestiny.enjin.com/ Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Battlegroup: Ruin Current Progression: Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 N, 13/13 H Raid hours: Tuesday (9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Server Time) Thursday (9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Server Time) About Us: Our current goal is to push as far as we can into Hellfire Citadel while building the core we need for Legion and beyond. The guild provides our team with what they need to raid; such as gems, enchants, food, flasks and potions. In return we hold raiders responsible for their attendance and require our raiders to have a working knowledge of all relevant boss encounters. We also ask that our raiders be open to constructive criticism from our officers when needed. We all share the same goal to down bosses and enjoy ourselves while doing so. We are currently recruiting for our roster All classes encouraged to apply Current Needs: Looking for all Classes for Legion [DPS] Priest - Med Mage - Med Warlock - Med Druid - Med Hunter - Med Deathknight - Med Monk - Med Rogue - Med Shaman - Med Paladin - Med Warrior - Med [Healer] Paladin - High Shaman - High Druid - Low Monk - Low Priest - Low If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please feel free to apply on our guild website or contact any of the members listed below. All Exceptional Applicants will be considered regardless of our current needs. Chaineffects - Guild Master Sufferthis - Officer/Raid Leader Nhemoria - Officer Rahzzarr - Officer Sufferthis28
Jul 6
<A>Handle It - Recruiting for Legion Handle It, is a newly reformed guild that is looking for the last few pieces to our puzzle and finish our WoD on a good note. The core members of the raid team (12 of us) are all 12/13M HFC experienced. We are looking for more solid players to join our community and complete our team. We plan to continue to raid until the moment Legion releases and then hit the ground running hard in Legion and push quickly and efficiently into Mythic content. RAID TIMES Wednesday and Thursday 10pm – 12am EST (Remainder of WoD) Tuesday – Thursday 9:30pm – 12:00am EST (Legion)RECRUITING: The following class/specs are open, though we encourage all exceptional players to apply: Druid: All Monk: Mistweaver Hunter: All Warlock: All Mage: All Rogue: All Shaman: Enhance, Resto Paladin: Ret, HolyRAID REQUIREMENTS: Raid Addons: DBM/BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, Any fight specific addon (i.e. Iskar Assist) Loot: We use EPGP for all regular loot and as such you will need two addons for this: EPGP(dkp reloaded); EPGPLootmaster. For Warforged, Titanforged, and Socketed items a Loot Council will be used to distribute these items. Teamspeak and a working Microphone. There may be a time when we need you to speak, so please be able to.RAIDER EXPECTATIONS: 90%raid attendance. Be on time! Raid invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start. We run a light schedule as we all have families and outside responsibilities. We want people who can be on time and efficient with our raid time. Come prepared. Be repaired, have all your bonus rolls, all consumables, enchants, and gems done before invites go out. Good Performance. From a numbers standpoint in WoD we are looking for a minimum of 65k DPS/HPS. Above this even, we are looking for you to be aware and able to think. We do not hand hold. We expect you to know when major mechanics occur and be ready to handle them appropriately. Callouts from the RL should be a reminder not a trigger. Good Attitude! We are creating much more than a raid group. We are creating not only a TEAM but a community as well. We want people who can go through 100, 200, 300 or more wipes and not rage or get sour. We want people who can take a give criticism in a way the makes us better as a team (we do not tolerate belittling/bullying at all).Please visit our website (http://www.handleit-guild.com) and submit an application if this sounds like a place you could call home. You can also add any of the officers ask any questions you may have. Thanks for reading! Bruenor#1859,Ryainz#1244 Zaìra1
Jul 6
[A] Ret paladin, LF late night semi-hardcore Hey all, I am currently a 706 iLvl Ret paladin, looking for a somewhat late night raiding guild for the remainder of WoD and Legion. Recently returning from a long break due to work and just being burned out from the expansion. I'd really like to get back into it in hopes of raiding 6-9 hours/week in Legion. I have been raiding since I was 12 years old in Vanilla (Yes, I was that squeaker in your 40 person raid nights) and raiding since Early WotLK as a Ret / Prot Paladin. Although it has been quite some time since I've done any tanking, I am definitely a bit out of touch with having my face beat in by giant monsters. Still good at poking giant swords at their ankles though! At the moment, I do not have any decent logs from current content to provide since I've pretty much stopped raiding for this expansion, but given the opportunity, I can show that I'm not just wasting your time. Again, although I am a bit rusty at Prot and pretty much have 0 experience as a Healer, I am always open to options given the chance to learn the roles, but as it stands I am currently most in tune with playing Retribution. I am also open to learning any other class in the game as your guild sees fit for future expansions. Been a paladin for over 6 years. I could use the change! I also enjoy the extra activities the game provides, going as far as running old content for various transmog sets, mount hunting as well I'd like to get into running Challenge Modes at some point. So hopefully I can get that going in Legion. Finally for my availability, because of my full time job and working inside of a mall, my schedule is always bouncing up and down from early shifts to late shifts. So I am at the moment looking for any and all guilds that raid from 10 PM - 1 AM EST any day works fine for me, save for Saturday nights. Sunday nights I am open to raid a bit earlier than 10 PM. Thank you all for your time and patience in reading the post. Hope to hear from you guys soon! (To contact me in-game, my battletag is Doclocc#1606) Sava2
Jul 6 Jul 6 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5
Warlock LF Guild, Need Raiding Experience. Raiding Interest: Idealy Heroics, willing to work with the guild into Mythics. Faction: Horde Realm: Stormrage, willing to pay to switch realms if the guild is promising enough. Schedule: Completely Open don't care what the time is. Avg. iLvL: 705 Raiding Experience: Little to none, just stuff in LFR because guild recruitment hasn't been easy for me. Avg. DPS: Undetermined, need a raid to determine this, i'm 99% sure it's between mid/high range as a DemoLock. Contact: Darkane#1931 Gaming gear (Focusing on peripherals, my gaming rig is $3000): Corsair RGB SCIMITAR MOBA/MMO Gaming Mouse Corsair K70 MX Cherry RED Switches Blue LED Edition I include this because the SCIMITAR has by far exceeded my standards for MMO gaming to the most efficient use and timing of executions (ingame abilities). It has helped me not get into a fight with my keyboard stretch appendages to wrong keystrokes. I had this issue and it greatly resolved everything. It has made me execute everything logically and promptly. Overall Class Knowledge: Very strong, I know everything about my Warlock. I mainly roll Demonology because it just feels right for me. I know when and what demon to use, when to execute the right ability at the right time, what to logically cast in between cooldowns What is my overall unbiased attitude and devotion towards a guild? I cannot really answer for myself but I can point out some good attributes I can bring; ~Attitude: Patient, Calm, Honest, Mature but sometimes I have a bad mouth, I never directly insult guild members (cussing/swearing directly at them), and overall a fair individual. Served in the US Army, team oriented environments are a specialty. ~Devotion: Exceptional. I put forth all effort in being strongly guild oriented. I like getting things done and building up a good environment, anything that can benefit the guild, I will put full effort and contribution into helping. Such as Recruiting, Understanding, Affiliating (if necessary), Teaching, Helping. ~Orientation: Goal oriented, Positive, Perspective based mindset, Intellectual and Logical. I cant wait to prove my efforts and promises I can make for your guild. I am happy to work with anyone willing to work with me. ===Supporting my guild is my first goal, second comes gearing for raids.=== Gashadokuro2
Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 4 Jul 4 Jul 4 Jul 4 Jul 4
Archimonde sales Hello everyone, We are a group of friends looking for a few more mythic geared players to join our heroic Hellfire Citadel Archimonde carry group. We’d like to see people who are 735+ item level (MUST do 110k dps, or 80k+ or 100k+ hps healing depending if we are three healing or two healing) and are interested in making some gold or are just bored to help us sell heroic Archimonde kills to those who wish to buy them. As a carrier in our group you are, of course, welcome to bring one carry along for yourself after you trial one run for us to see if you get a core spot. When you bring a carry along to the group, please be aware that they must be moved to group 5 or 6 and you must always check with Sunstep or Kels after inviting the carry to the group, just so we can keep track of which carry belongs to you. Please note that we usually do these runs every day in the afternoon (2pm or 8pm+ PST), concluding in the late evening (depending on how many carriers we have online.) -Updated 7/3/2016 We are currently looking for the following classes / specializations: • Tank: Off tank, all classes (However, Death Knights/Monks are preferred.) • DPS: At this time, we are welcoming those who can play their class extraordinarily to fill these roles. (We would love more Mages, Rogues, Hunters, Warlocks, and Boomkins.) (Be able to consistently do 110k+ DPS.) Upon being accepted into our group, you must be willing to partake in a trial run, just to make sure that we are happy with your performance. Please note, during the trial, you will not be able to bring a carry. If you have any questions regarding this, please add my battletag: Sunstep#1113 and I’d be more than happy to have a chat to you. Thanks! Water0
Jul 4
Looking for carriers for Heroic ARCH *Looking for skilled players through here! Swift group and fun to hang with!* Easily can make up to 80-100k per day! :) Starting off first on who we are! We are very skilled players selling the moose to those who still haven't obtained it and before it is removed from the game. Right now we want to add more carriers to the group so firstly here is what we are looking for! :) We are looking for 13/13M players above the item level 740+ with really good parses! We are a chillax group making sales like others through out realms! Mainly looking for Hunters/Mages/Rogues/Locks but all else can be considered! All are looking for buyers for these current runs which includes! -Moose -Personal Loot Gear -Monument -Achievement [Ahead of the Curve] Players in group China - Stormrage Kazela - Whisperwind Water - Dalaran Moonpickles - Darkspear Digerati - Sargeras Clubin - Nathrezim Fearlessbear - Whisperwind Circè - Malfurion Sharpiee - Sargeras Dylank - Mannoroth Discover - Icecrown Xeroaze - Terrokar Alleassia - Proudmoore Sapphireqt - Proudmoore Nayaqt - Proudmoore Cindalph - Proudmoore Suuplazin - Sargeras Borabank - Durotan Phamished - Stormrage Matalol - Sargeras Jasuuna - Stormrage Bluementhol - Stormrage (sometimes) Also many others! All are which extremely skilled players! Looking to add more to the sales group! If you think you can commit to a few hours a day then you might be at the right group! Here is where you can apply! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/165JB2H7qfZFrub-lPWSevuuco2bVRKuPicaSI6XTWSI/viewform?c=0&w=1 Contacts! Sharpiiee#1853 (Recruitment member) China#12487 (Group/raid lead) Sharpiee7
Jul 4 Jul 3 Jul 3 Jul 3
<Horizon Fire> Rebuilding for Legion!!! Previously Moral Rage on Zul’jin (Horde) and have come home to rebuild before Legion hits. We’re looking for active members who are interested in guild participation, especially those who are interested in raiding. The progression team was 13/13H before the move and are on break now, we have a casual weekend raid right now that runs sat/sun 7:30-10:30pm server time (est). The minimum ilvl is 680, and if you’re not there yet, we can help you get there. We’re looking to help build up and turn you into a progression raider in the coming months before Legion. We’re interested in helping people who help themselves, we have the time and officers to work with you. Right now the raid is doing lower on heroic (which is ilvl 700) and upper on normal. We offer a friendly and helpful environment to encourage and build you up to be the best you can be. We also offer a variety of other miscellaneous events to keep you entertained throughout the week, such as: mythic dungeons, various drinking events, old raids, transmog runs, and we're always open to suggestions of other events the guild might enjoy! Come have fun with us for our LFR Drinking Game, I rather hate drinking alone. (Pants Optional) If drinking isn’t your thing, come join us for Wednesday night poker and try your shot at the jackpot! The more participation we have in these events, the more fun it will be for all of us! Having you with us is the start to a fantastic adventure! For Legion: the raid will go from casual to progression and be under new leadership, the days have a chance of changing. A discussion leading to a decision will take place after the pre-patch hits and Legion is upon on. For more information you can check us out on our website @ http://horizonfire.enjin.com/ or add my battletag@ ams#1905 or the gm@ RogueVixen#1215 We hope to hear from you soon Serênity1
Jul 3 Jul 3 Jul 3 Jul 2 Jul 2
Group of friends looking for Legion Guild A small group of friends is looking for a new server to call home. We are a group of friends that have been playing together for years, some of us have consistently played together since early Wrath. We cover every role and have experience in PVE or PVP. What we are looking for right now. An active guild that has fun together. We are in our upper twenties and work full time, so not looking for anything that has an excessive schedule requirement. We would love to work back into raiding but are not expecting to take anyone’s spot presently, we understand it would likely be easier to group and get to know people and then work into raiding in Legion. Several of us has experience with high end raiding from Cata/MOP/Early WOD, but presently most of us have not raided much in recent months just due to the WOD experience. A two raid night guild in Legion would be great. Our group also has some pretty active PVPers and would love to find some action with the new Honor system in Legion. I think most of us would prefer a guild that raided somewhere around the times of 7pm to 11pm (give or take a half hour) during the week. Again, with WOD being basically dead, we are not looking to get into doing HFC seriously. Who we are: I personally prefer tanks. Im presently resto for PVP but my favorite role is Tank. Legion my plan is to tank as Demon Hunter (yes I know, so is everyone else, difference is, I will stick with it, and not just switch with FOTM), if Demon Hunter for some reason becomes unviable due to group comp or just Blizzard nerfbatting the hell out of it, I’d play my DK or Druid. I mained DK/Rogue in Cata and Druid in MOP. WOD the bit of raiding I did (HM-BRF) I mained Protection Warrior. If Legion is no different I will be that tank that will run 5 mans back to back to get the best gear I can and to help the guild. I have been playing since prior to the opening of AQ. I am a simulator and spreadsheet abuser. When not online I am typically doing research for my class. I have played every tank spec in the game in a raid environment and I am not the type of player that makes healers want to kill themselves. I have lead guilds and raids throughout the game and am just looking for a place that wants a player that can buckle down when needed but also knows how to have fun. We have a PVP focused Lock/Disco Ball. This guy would live in BGs if he could. He is also an extremely competent raider and will not stand in bad. He is aware of the Disc changes and is wanting to give them a shot. Ive seen this guy do some crazy stuff as a healer and would trust him to heal (or dps if he is in that mood) anything. If this was vanilla this is the player that you would join AV with at noon and then rejoin AV to see him still going at midnight. My wife is a hunter. She started as a hunter in Wrath and still to this day mains hunter. She is not a huntard, she knows when to use abilities like Aspect of the Pack and when to trap. She likes to make things die, be it raid bosses or the opposite faction. We have 1-3 others that will likely eventually join us. Their legion mains are undetermined right now though. Legion goals. Short term, definitely try Mythic Plus 5 Mans. Long Term an easy going 2 Night Raider experience. We are flexible and will put effort into anything we pursue. Biggest thing is we want to join a guild who are in it for fun and who are looking to help make a home for a small group of friends. Most of us have extensive raid experience and have done a huge range of content. What we are not looking for, a super casual guild that just levels alts all day. We are a group that would like to accomplish stuff. Let me know if you think your guild would be a good fit. We are all CST and would be fine working with the server timezone. Volibur3
Jul 2 Jul 2 Jul 2 Jul 2 Jul 2 Jul 2 Jul 2
<Turkeyism> (13/13 Mythic) is recruiting! Introdution: <Turkeyism> is a (13/13 Mythic) weekend raiding guild on Stormrage US. Our guild was originally formed in early 2013 as a 10man Heroic raid team with the goal to have fun and get as far as possible. After having defeated Heroic Garrosh in Siege of Ogrimmar and ending the Mists of Pandaria expansion ranked 19th on Stormrage, our team decided to push forward into Warlords of Draenor. With the introduction of Mythic in 6.0, our team set out to expand our roster, overcome new challenges and defeat the final boss on Mythic, all while maintaining a fun atmosphere to raid in. With our guild’s accomplishment of killing Mythic Archimonde and ranking 14th on Stormrage, we are now seeking additional players (730 ilvl+) who seek a challenge and want to have fun to join the gobble squad. Raid Times: Friday: 7:30pm – 11:30pm EST Saturday: 7:30pm – 11:30pm EST <Turkeyism> is a weekend raiding guild that raids two nights a week from 7:30 – 11:30pm EST on Friday and Saturdays. In Demand Classes: Destruction / Affliction Warlock (High) Arcane / Frost Mage (High) Balance Druid (High) Shadow Priest (Medium) (We prefer the classes listed above but all exceptional applicants will be considered.) Guild Expectations: So as a guild there are a few things we expect our raiders and recruits to do/know. First, we expect our raiders/recruits to know their class fairly well. They should also have a good grasp of the encounters by either having first-hand experience, or by watching tutorials and kill videos online. Knowledge is power as the saying goes. Second, we expect players who wish to be part of the core raid team to understand that attendance and showing up on time to raid is important to the success of the guild. We understand when real life issues come up, however it isn’t fair to the other 19 players who showed up if you continuously miss raid because of “reasons”. This is why we want to make sure that our raiders/recruits understand that by joining our raid team, you are making a commitment to the rest of the group to show up every week. Ultimately, we are all individuals working together towards a common goal and our success or failure as a group depends upon people committing to the team. Third, we expect our raiders/recruits to be able to take criticism from others. If we notice that you could improve in any manner, we won’t hesitate to point it out. We won't ever attack others for making mistakes, but we will politely let them know of their blunders and how they could improve. Fourth, raiders/recruits should be willing to sit out for certain encounters. We know it isn’t the most fun thing to have to sit out on a boss fight, especially if there is loot or if you’ve worked hard getting to that encounter. However, not all fights are created equal and sometimes we have to ask players to sit out in order to have the best group composition to complete the encounter. Your willingness to sit out won’t be forgotten and we try to make sure that everyone gets a chance to kill the boss and get loot. Fifth, all recruits are expected to present WarcraftLogs in their applications. This will give us an idea of how you handle mechanics and how well you performed. We understand that your time is valuable and so is ours. By looking at your WarcraftLogs we can get an idea if you can perform within the required range were looking for before bringing you in to raid with us. Finally, our guild is made up of players in their early 20’s/mid-30’s and our chat can sometimes get spicy and very adult oriented. We can sometimes talk about off the wall stuff, some of which can get very “Rated R” very fast. Contact List: Patakra: Braxxas#1433 Ravenhill: XHunter#1289 Callmetheo: t55m#1373 Mclloviln: Birdydodo#1142 Where to Apply: http://www.usturkeyism.enjin.com/recruitment Our Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/22857 Our Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Turkeyism (All guild policies can be found in the website under the section: Forums>Guild Discussion>Turkey Recruits.) Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon! Ravenhill26
Jul 1 Jul 1 Jul 1 Jul 1 Jul 1 Jul 1