Oct 9, 2015 702ilvl Druid Tank LF Weekday Raiding Guild Pref times are tuesday,wednesday or thursday before 12pm, but other weekdays are possible for me. I have 7/13H experience and have any form of communication required. Btag: Chumpjohn#1580Kasera0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 5/13M <GK> LF 1 Resto Sham+1 RDPS Tu/Wed/Th <GK> is a progression guild on Stormrage that was formed by a group of friends coming from the Horde side of Zul'jin. We take progression very seriously, but we also value the social aspect of the guild. We are currently progressing through Mythic Hellfire Citadel. We can offer you a short (9 hour) raid week with serious progression, and we are always on the lookout for skilled players. We run a loot council system. Current Progression: 5/13M (13/13H) Hellfire Citadel Raid days & times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST (Server time) We are currently actively recruiting the following, but always open to exceptional applicants: 1 Resto Shaman 1 Ranged DPS (Ideally Mage/Hunter/Boomkin. No more hunters, sorry) Contact Treeage or Shinkenkage in-game for more information, or apply at You can also add me at Flaric#1979 We look forward to hearing from you!Treeage141 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 Leviathan Recruitment Leviathan is currently recruiting to try and push into mythic progression. We are currently 12/13 heroic and could use a few more people!!!! In need of a back up tank and ranged dps(710 ilvl+) Current Raid times are Monday and Wednesday 7:30-10:30 EST Comment here or Message me, vaypray, or azclar for more informationExscuses0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 ...... DeleteMaelstrum5 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 Thanks for All the Fish is recruiting! Expectations of a T4ATF Raider Be able to focus, learn, and take direction well, while consistently performing at a high level in all raids. Be fully competent in your class and keep up to date with changes while adjusting your spec/glyphs/rotation accordingly. Learn and understand the mechanics of all boss encounters prior to the guild raid. Able to consistently improve performance with help of other members and logs. Maintain raid attendance and let the Raid Lead or Guild Officer know if you'll be missing a raid. Current Progression 13/13N Hellfire Citadel 13/13H Hellfire Citadel 1/13M Hellfire Citadel Raid Times Progression: Tuesday + Thursday 9pm - 12am EST Right now we currently need everything. We plowed through heroic early and many of the raiders decided to take a break until Legion. We are wanting to build back up and have a heroic progressed raid team with an eventual push into mythic. Most of us are already geared for mythic progression but are willing to run heroics to gear people who are interested in running mythic. As more of our raiders take breaks from the game we will need more recruits to fill their spots. If you have an interest in raiding and feel like you could use a stable home then definitely let me know. During the peak time we had 4 active raid teams, 2 of them were 1/13M and 13/13H and one team just broke 13/13H. Now we have 2 teams, one is casual, and the other is 13/13H that runs on the weekends. We are trying to fill a team that is a mixture of the two mythic groups that took a break. We currently need everything. While having a legendary ring is desirable it is not required, but please be close to finishing it. We are also looking for groups! If you have 2+ people that are interested in raiding together we will take you! LMK here or message me in game, my Battle Tag is AppNasty#1109Tearshed11 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 New Guild with Old Leadership We are a newly formed guild with an an old school council system. No one person is in charge. Everyone votes. Every vote counts. We raid W, Th, M 7-11. We also have weekly guild meetings every Monday. Very active on mumble. Add my battle net if interested. Ganzza Theerealhoff#1623Ganzzadk0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 Leviathan 12/13H Recruiting for Mythics The short and sweet. RECRUITING ilvl 700+ 3-5 RANGED DPS 1-2 HEALERS (DPS/TANK OS) 1 DPS WITH DEDICATED TANK OS RAID TIMES MON AND WED 7:30-10:30 PM EASTERN TIME CONTACT LOLGABELOL#1693 in game Lowz AZCLAR#1972 in game Azclar VAYLANA#1225 in game Vaylana (best times to contact Mon/Wed 7-11pm eastern) About Leviathan Leviathan is currently recruiting to form a large enough roster for our up and coming mythic progression on Hellfire Citadel. We raid Mondays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30 PM Easter Time (Or stormrage time) and use Vent for chat. Currently we have around 13-15 dedicated core raiders and require more ranged dps with potential tank off specs and healers with dps off specs. Item levels of 700+ are preferred with at least full experience on every single HFC normal mode fight. We use EPGP for our loot, which serves as a form of gearing priority wherein gear earned and effort allotted within raids can raise and lower scores. It is a fair system that our guild has used for years now and helps keep gearing streamlined and drama free. Leviathan promotes a semi casual raid environment, prioritizing fun and sociable raid nights with good and focused progression. Overall, we prefer kind and easy going raiders over more serious and progression driven individuals. We are willing to teach, but will not carry slackers or those unable to learn. If you wish to join our raid team, please respond below or contact myself or others in game through real ID. Myself LOLGABELOL#1693, or our two other raiding officers AZCLAR#1972 VAYLANA#1225.Lowz0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 Old asdasdTaterttott2 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 13/13 Heroic Raid Team LFM for Mythics Death Dealers <Opponent> 20 Man Semi-Hardcore Raid Nights: Tues, Wed, Thur Raid Times: 8:00pm-11pm EST Current Progression: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Normal, 13/13 Heroic We are looking to fill a few core spots to move towards mythics. Recruiting: Ele / Resto Shaman Enhancement Shaman Resto Shaman with DPS OS and gear or MW/WW or MW/BM Monk Balance Druid Rogue Warlock Frost DK Shadow Priest 4 Piece Tier 18 set is preferable. Legendary ring is required. Exceptional players always considered. Please visit our web page at: Or send an in game message to Avelmira or btag cosmicforce#1708 Happy Raiding All!Avelmira0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 Any 7pm start time raid guilds recruiting? As aboveLionous3 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 LF guild have 13/13 N 12/13 H Exp looking to start raiding on my priest. looking for times withing 6:30 pm-12 am excluding Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. (Exp on my Lock do have 5/13 N on priest though) reply or message me in game :)Killsnoheals3 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 Looking for new Home/Guild Hello All! I've server hopped for a bit now looking for a new home and have grown tired of it. I'm looking for a drama free guild thats interested in raiding and rated PvP. A little about me: - 28 Years old, - Full time Job - Played since Vanilla, but only began seriously playing in Wotlk. - Haven't heavily raided since early Cata, but extremely interested in the story for Legion and it has me really excited. - 2500 Experience in 3's Arena, on Ret/DK/Enhance/Ele/Feral. - Switching to Warlock and want to DPS as warlock,. ok with any spec going into Legion. - Available weeknights and weekends. End all be all, I want to have fun. I want to take raiding seriously, but dont want it to be a job, I work enough as it is. If possible, I'd love to join a guild with experienced Arena players as well. Looking forward to meeting some new people!Hovah2 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 DISC 710 & RESTO SHAM 712 LF NEW HOME No drama very reliable raiders LF heroic and mythic progression raiding schedule. Disc 710 13/13 H Resto Shammy 712 13/13 H;type=healing We are looking for a Tuesday/Wednesday schedule with around 7pm EST start timeBîg3 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 Looking for people to game with looking for active players to game with. Been playing for a few years and most of the people i knew stopped playing or just arent on. feel free to add me, my B-net is Cherushie#1223Buttertarts2 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 ..become a <Starshard>! New 18+ social/casual <Starshard>'s goal is to create a fun, interactive and helpful community based on the belief that players should game the way they want. It is easy to fit in as a Starshard. The main thing that we all share in common is our love for playing World of Warcraft. We believe that members should play the game in the way they want, and we encourage all playstyles, from raiding to roleplaying. We also all want to be a part of a community. We believe in power in numbers, and enjoy being a part of something larger than ourselves. The more people we have, the more that exciting things can be accomplished and even stronger memories can be formed. Although the first chapter in our guilds story is just starting to be written and numbers are small we have a tight knight group of people that are very dedicated to the game. All we need now is you! Our guild offers a casual, friendly, fun and social atmosphere that encourages the growth of all players regardless of what aspect of the game you enjoy. We do it all- from achievement hunting, exploring, raiding, arenas, pet battles, roleplaying and beyond. Starshard is not a place for Elitists. We welcome players who are new to the game with open arms, and would be ecstatic to be at your assistance as you begin your adventure in Azeroth. Our veteran members are always looking to offer advice and assistance to newer players. While there are no technical requirements to join, a happy Starshard will generally display traits of Camaraderie, Loyalty, Honor, and Maturity. It is also requested that members are semi-active and log in at least once a month. These traits are explained in greater detail in the recruitment form on our website. Whether you are a new player, a veteran, or somewhere in between, we are always looking for more people to adventure, explore, and just hang out with. We use Mumble, a voice chat service as a home base of operations as well as our website ( The use of these tools are not required in any way to be a part of our guild, but we would love it if you joined us on them! We also have a small group that is currently working to form a scheduled weekend raid team for HFC normal that also frequently gathers for other smaller organized group events such as Mythic 5mans and clearing through the weekly LFRs quickly. You can find more info about the raid group on the front page of the website. If you're ready to become a Starshard, whisper Azari, Etamine, Kitlean, or Cypressmystc. There is also a quick recruitment form on our website if you would like to do that as well - we check it daily. We look forward to gaming with you soon! As they say in Darnassian; Andu-falah-dor! (Let balance be restored!)Azari0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 <Starshard> recruiting DPS for FriSat N HFC Starshard is recruiting a few more DPS and Heals for raiding adventures on Friday and Saturday nights, 8:30 to 11:30pm server. We plan to make our way through Hellfire Citadel with Heroic mode in our sights after we are appropriately geared. While there are technically no requirements to join our group, happy raiders will generally display some, if not all of the following qualities: - a drive to be the best you can be. - a good attitude. - willingness to learn. - confidence in your abilities. - preparedness. - patience. - the ability to not stand in the <color> <noun>. We are a handful of experienced players helping to organize a team with the hopes of providing a positive raiding experience for ourselves and those around us. Ultimately, we are here to be a part of a community and have fun. We are not looking to form a hardcore elitist raid group, and believe that you can still achieve just as much without the added stresses found in some raid environments. With that said, we will still be performance based, and always working with everyone to the best of our abilities to ensure constant improvement as a whole. We expect the general raid preparedness of all raiders - always having appropriate food / flasks / augment runes / potions, researching your class on your own time outside of raids, researching the encounters ahead of time, etc. Invitations to the raid group will go out 15 minutes early (8:15) so we are prepared to begin promptly at 8:30. Please contact Azari, Etamine or Kitlean ingame if you are interested in becoming a part of our team!Azari0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 Looking for weekend raiding guild looking for a mid-afternoon, evening weekend raiding guild. 682frost mageDominickb0 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 705-708 MW/WW Lookin for H/M Late night guild Title says it all, Im Currently looking for a semi-serious late night (11:00pm-12:am ST start time) Currently have 13/13N 8/12H kills, with exp on all fights on heroic. Can heal or dps whatever is needed. Add me in game (Hephaestus #1924) or respond here if you feel like you have a use for me.Ulukai1 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 695 Holy Paladin LF Raiding guild Hello all, I am a experienced raider returning to the alliance and stormrage. I currently main a holy paladin and would like to find a guild starting heroic or finishing up the tail end of normal mode content to progress with. Ideal raid times would be late night(9pm server being the earliest I could start) on weekends, however I would consider late night weekdays. I am currently 12/13N and 5/13H experience. If you're interested or have any questions, please contact me by leaving a message here or add my bnet Aggressor#1643. (Average rating of 75% for spec and ilvl on Mr.robot logs).Aggressør5 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 LF PVP Guild Hey everyone, I'm returning to the game after almost a year off. I used to play with IRL friends but they don't play anymore. I'm looking for a guild that is active in RBGs, arenas, and battlegrounds. I don't expect a spot on any RGB team, I'm just looking to hangout until and join in guild actives when I can. I'm a former 1800s arena player who is looking to get back into the game, just looking for a home while I do that. Feel free to message this toon, or reply to this thread.Bankokaox2 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 6, 2015 717 Frost/Blood DK LF Mythic Raiding 13/13H 4/13M (Not kormrok yet) 7/10M in BRF Looking for a guild in mythics, that has a dependable team. A Fun but serious atmosphere that focuses on progression. can raid on any day of the week. wanting to go far, i am dependable, Know class. will be on time, be ready for raid days. flasks, pots, food, proper research done on fights. wanting to find a good guild to call home. Btag is ASW#1324 add me if you want to talk.Clarency5 Oct 6, 2015
Oct 6, 2015 <Next> Morning Raids! 10/13H <Next> is an AM Raid group on US Stormrage with an approach to raiding that walks the line between the serious and the not so serious environment. We pride ourselves on this dynamic and ensure it's stability above any single member. As the months have gone by, we have continued to push forward, sometimes at a faster pace, others at a slower pace, but we continue that push forward to ensure we're one of the long lasting entities rather than a blip in history. We're now beginning a big push into recruitment in order to bolster our roster to 25 solid members with a few extra added in for stability. Because of this push, we're in needed of the following: - - - - - - - - Melee DPS - Immediate Priority Ranged DPS - Immediate Priority 2 Heals - High Priority 1 DPS with a viable tank offspec - Medium Priority 1 DPS with a viable heal offspec - Medium Priority - - - - - - Current Raid Days/Times Weds/Thurs/Fri 930am to 1230pm EST Please contact us on Bnet for those of you off server!! MrCyy#1295 Profal#1306 fish#1710Profal6 Oct 6, 2015
Oct 6, 2015 test post this is a testMeitai1 Oct 6, 2015
Oct 6, 2015 698 Blood DK Looking for a home Looking for an active social guild with TS. Currently 4/13N HFC but want to keep progressing. Available anytime. Good leader, ran raids before, can assist. GM of a guild right now with 6 active players. Willing to combine guilds, but not leave for another start up. Battle tag is TheeRealHoff#1623Ganzzadk0 Oct 6, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 [A] 721 HPally/720 Resto LF late mythic guild With what happened to Nocturnal Lunacy 10/13M, I am looking for a new mythic home for my 721 holy paladin or my 720 resto druid. I transferred my paladin here a couple weeks ago to join my friends at NL. It would be great to stay on Stormrage. I am considering other servers as well. Looking for a late night guild on mythic (starts later than ~9pm est). 7/13 Mythic (assault, ir, korm, council, kilrogg, soc, iskar.. sat for the rest.) 721 Holy Paladin, lacking 4 piece, newly geared. (7/13 experienced). 720 Resto Druid, geared, 765 healing ring. (4/13 experienced). I am originally from <Macabre> from US-Mannoroth. I am fairly new to holy paladin as my resto druid ( Instant-Mannoroth ) has been my main since TBC. It’s a huge adjustment for me. I have been learning, improving myself, and etc. with the help of Nocturnal Lunacy and other holy paladin friends. I need the raiding experience on this character. I am confident in my abilities to be on par with my druid over time as I get more experience. As for my druid, it has been my main for a very long time. I stayed on US-Mannoroth because of history sake and I have a lot of friends there. The reason why it’s less progressed is because I was doing mythic casually with a lot of friends and their guild. But I think it’s time to move on with that character. I am mainly seeking a home for my paladin, but my druid is also an option. It depends. So if you are recruiting any of the following, please drop a message.Instants7 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 LF Core Raiders for Legion <Eternal Creators> (A) US-Terenas/Hydraxis is 13/13 N/H HFC. We're an adult guild with mature/mindful players. We're laid back and easy to get along with. We love a good time, but know when to focus. As far as Legion goes, we will be raiding very early and going for end game/last tier Mythic content. Raid Times: -Friday & Sunday 7-10pm CST Desired Class/Specs: All are needed at this time! Social Outlets: -Mumble -Guild Facebook page What we Offer: -Free Repairs -House Made Gems/Upgrades/Enchants -Pots/Flasks/+125 Foods -Witty Conversational Skills -Fun Progression -Old content/achievement runs -Beer and Chocolate Cake You can contact myself (Evee): Hazelharlot#1445 or my Raid Leader Rami: ramirocc93#1997Evee9 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 Last Word 13/13 HC 13/13 N Hello there! We are last word. Semi Hardcore established raiding guild! Currently we have a very solid team and are looking to make additions to our roster for mythic progression. Right now we are 13/13 Heroic and 13/13 Normal. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm EST to 11pm EST with alt runs and farm clears on Thursdays (optional) We have our own ventrilo server and a very mature atmosphere Right now we are looking for a tank : Blood DK, BrM Monk, Guardian Druid Prot warrior Also we are looking for 1 to 2 healers :H pala, D/H Priest, Resto Shaman , Resto Druid, Of course all exceptional players are encouraged to apply! We do take raiding fairly seriously but we also like to have a good time. Very friendly open environment with lots of veteran players. The only thing we ask of potential applicants is that they at least have a good amount of heroic experience with a minimum item level of 700. So if you would like to know more please contact me @ Gabe#1853Proof6 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 <Paradox> Fri/Sat 8-11pm - 10-Man H-HFC Team <Paradox> on Stormrage-Alliance are looking for a few more members to round out our 10-Man Heroic HFC team. We run every Fri/Sat night at 8-11pm Eastern. Ideal candidates: - ilvl of 700+ - Some Experience in Heroic HFC Attendance: We are looking for raiders that can attend raid every Fri and Sat night without fail. We also understand that RL happens. However, we ask that raiders have at least a 90% attendance rate in order to maintain and secure their position on the team. What we offer: - Raiding: Friday/Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST - Mature Guild (21+) - LGBT Friendly - TeamSpeak channel that is actively used outside of raid - Weekly guild activities (Bonus week objectives/pvp/legacy raiding/achievements/etc) - Guild website with forums ( - Small close knit community (no 300+ people here) What we're recruiting: 1 Tank: Pally/DK/Monk/Druid/ 2 Heals: Disc Priest/Holy Pally/Resto Druid 4 Ranged: Mage/Priest/Druid/Warlock/Hunter For questions reach out to Mark#13695 (12/13H-HFC), Jorguen1736 (6/13 H-HFC), Shortzz#1886 (7/13 H-HFC)Thaddeustoad2 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 <Midnight Sanctuary> 11/13M - LF DPS! Midnight Sanctuary is a late night Alliance Mythic raiding guild on the East Coast PVE Server Stormrage. Since the guild's creation, we have improved steadily into the top 20 proving our preeminence. We have since fallen behind. However under the current leadership of experienced and ambitious players, we are proving resilient and are working our way back to and surpassing US Top 20. Midnight Sanctuary is now actively recruiting any and all exceptional players to strengthen our roster for not only this tier, but heading into Legion as well. What can you expect from us? Our goal as a guild is to clear content at a competitive rate, while also providing our members with a highly social and enjoyable atmosphere. We have completed every tier on the highest difficulty since our creation in ICC. Since then we have overcame any obstacle that would hurt us as a raid team and have even managed to come out better as a result; steadily improving our rankings throughout our time as a guild. Midnight Sanctuary has been a high-end raiding guild since Firelands, and we expect our raiders to perform at that level. That being said, raiders are encouraged to speak their mind and let us know how they feel about things Inside and outside the raid. Our officers are available at almost any time and are very approachable when it comes to any issues or ideas our players may have. What do we expect from you? Aside from the basic application requirements (strong parses, raid awareness, good internet, etc.) we are looking for players that want to raid. Players that go out of their way to better not only themselves, but those around them. Players who are understand the meaning of a guild and value it over themselves. To frequently we have recruits who are only wanting to be in the guild for gear or our quick progression. If you are unable to see the importance of the guild over yourself, then we may not be the guild for you. However, if you are ambitious, dedicated, and motivated to become the best you can be, then you will fit in well. Mythic raid times: 12:00 AM EST - 3:00 AM EST Monday - Thursday Loot System: EPGP Recruiting: Tanks Not currently recruiting tanks. DPS High: - Death Knight - Hunter - Rogue Medium: - Mage - Warlock - Warrior Low: - Windwalker - Shadow Healers High: - Holy (Paladin) Medium: - Mistweaver - Holy (Priest) Low: - Disc - Resto (Shaman) Note: If your class is not listed do not be discouraged, any exceptional applications will be considered! Our History: Tier 17 - Highmaul - US 66th / BRF - US 44th Tier 16 - Siege of Ogrimmar - US 67th Tier 15 - Throne of Thunder - US 24th Tier 14 - MSV/HoF/ToES - US 23rd Tier 13 - Dragon Soul - US 30th Tier 12 - Firelands - US 72nd Tier 11 - BWD/BoT/ToFW - US 96th Tier 10 - Icecrown Citadel - US 152th If you have any questions please contact one of our officers: Terix (Xerit) - GM / Raid Leader Lifeo (Yase) - Raid Leader Etiquette - Healing Officer Or myself, Myth#1924 Please visit our website for more information and to submit an application.Mytholøgy9 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 716 Ret looking for Mythic Guild 716 Ret with AoTC looking for a guild to do Mythic and head into Legion with. I currently have Heroic 4 Piece, as well as my BiS Heroic Weapon and Trinkets Need late night raid hours (around 10 PM EST as a start time).Krothare1 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Nevermind NevermindMeital7 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 WTB GUILD Wtb large/active guild with a good amount of achieves. I am paying very very well depending on the guild. Leave a message here or PST me in-game @ FlarioFlario1 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 695 Bear, 675 P Pally or 685 R Sham LF Raidin Hey all! I'm a former hardcore raider in expansions past and I'm just now getting back into WoW after taking some time to go through Basic Training for the US Army. I ended up getting injured and having them send me home, so all I've got is time now to re-gear and bring myself back up to standards. I'm currently looking for my Forever Home for my Druid or Pally, with my Shaman being an "If we need her tonight" sort of deal. I have been tanking and healing for near on ten years now, so I'm very comfortable with both roles. I also come fully prepared to every single raid. While I haven't had too much experience in HFC, or even BRF for that matter, I have done research on every single fight, watching vods from all perspectives just to get a full understanding of each fight. I always come prepared to every single raid, stocking my own food, flasks and runes, along with anything else I may need for the night. Additionally, I am able to make any raid times, regardless of the day or time. Thank you for your consideration! I hope to hear back from some awesome guilds! :) To contact me, my battletag is: Spadewar#1658Selisia7 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 <Handle It> 13/13N & 12/13H Recruiting RDPS < Handle It > -- US-Stormrage (PvE) Alliance. Core Experience: -- Hellfire Progression: 13/13H, 1/13M -- Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H, 5/10M -- Highmaul: 7/7H, 1/7M Current Progression: -- Hellfire Citadel: 13/13N, 12/13H ------------------------------------------------------------- Our Raid Schedule: Monday: 9:00PM - 12:15AM (Server Time / EST) Wednesday: 9:00PM - 12:15AM (Server Time / EST) Thursday: 9:00PM - 12:15AM (Server Time / EST) ------------------------------------------------------------- Our Current Recruitment Needs: We'll be accepting any exceptional applicants keep in mind, but the following are what we currently are interested in: Tank: (with DPS OS) CLOSED Healer: - CLOSED Ranged DPS: - Balance Druid (Boomkin) - Shadow Priest - Mage Melee DPS: - CLOSED While these are the classes & spec's we'd be focusing on, we'd be willing to look at any exceptional applicants if they're on-par to what we're looking for. Previous Progression: Wrath of the Lich King Progression: Icecrown: 12/12H - Top 800~ US ToCG: 5/5H - Top 800~ US Ulduar: 14/14H - Top 800~ US Cataclysm Progression: Firelands: 7/7H - Top 800~ US Dragon Soul: 8/8H Mists of Pandaria Progression: Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M ------------------------------------------------------------- Who's Handle It? Handle It, better known as "Suppression" is a solid, established Semi-Hardcore Progression guild that formed on the realm US-Stormrage as of; 4-4-2011. We've gotten to the top in our peak and our goal is too get back to where we were in those meaningful times. We pride ourselves in keeping a solid progression mindset whilst having a relaxed and laid back schedule. Many of us run Challenge Modes, RBGs, Mythic Dungeon Runs & much more! If you'd be interested and are thinking of applying please note that we require you to have a thick skin while you raid with us, while also being open to constructive criticism. We like keeping ourselves a tight-knit group although we do have goals and share our opinions, that being said we'd like our raiders to be constantly open minded and motivated in their classes/specs they play. We do have our times of jokes and laughs but raiding always comes first here. What We Expect From You: - We keep track of attendance and low attendance = low priority for raid spots. We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on the website and when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late. - You should be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food. - You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week. - Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression. - Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism. Why Us? <Handle It> isn't just a simple "raiding guild". We're a community of people who love to not just raid with each other, but relax and have some fun with everyone who's here. There aren't people who are the "odd one out" here, meaning we take care of our own and I assure you, if your struggling with your class/spec we are your foundation and we'll show you the footsteps into becoming not just a better raider but a better player. We're very active on off-nights, we love to get our mind off our stressful lives and enjoy the game together. Don't be discouraged by our determined way of raiding, we do have fun and love working with people. We have weekly alt-runs and help everyone in our "family" get where they'd like to be. As long as you the player, are willing to work with us. We'd be more than happy bringing you along our journey into this great game and community. Contact Information: Feel free to contact one of our Officers, Raid Leaders or Recruiters for more information and guidance into joining our guild! If you'd like to contact one of us via battletag, please let us know you are looking into applying for us and send a request. Recruiters: GM: Ryain: Ryainz#1244 GM: Reversebirth: Reversebirth#1331 NOTE: Feel free to message anyone in the guild for more information - all our members are very active in helping us achieve our mythic goals.Knotënuf14 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 Weekend Night Recruitment - Heroic/Mythic HFC The Legion Reborn is recruiting for our weekend night runs. We currently sit at 13/13N and 11/13H. We want to clear or get at least 12/13H ASAP and push for Mythic. Schedule Fri: 10PM EST - 1AM EST Sat: 9PM EST - 1AM EST Sun 9PM EST - 12AM EST Current open recruitment: Boomy Mage WW Monk Rogue Warrior (DPS) Other exceptional players will be considered for this. We will listen to anyone interested. Voice chat: Mumble Required Add-ons: DBM/Big Wigs, Iskar Assist, RCLootCouncil If you would like to trial run with us or any questions, reply here or in game Brintar#1406Brintar23 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 (A) Older player looking for evening raid Hello I have recently switched to Alliance, I have multiple 100s on the Horde side. I am 12/13 N HFC 6/13 H HFC on my Horde fury warrior. I'm looking for a special kind of guild, with older adults who raid semicasual/ casualcore in the evening NO LATER than 10PM est. I am 50 yrs old and have a job so i don't have time for the kiddie crap. BT # OldTimer65#1978. Thanks for your time.Scragg11 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 Considering a transfer, 700 iLevel DK Hello, I'm considering a transfer to Stormrage, my home back in vanilla. I'm looking to see if there are any guilds in need of DK dps or extra grasp/grips that are currently running heroic HFC. The guild i'm with now has been doing normal and was progressing very well but in the last couple of months attendance has all but died and now we are unable to get a normal group going without a good amount of pugs. I'd like to find a home that has a decent amount of active players online at any given time. I don't expect 30+ online all day like in the old days, but a few to do some random runs with would be nice.I am not looking to be carried, but I would like a group that isn't going into normal as progression any longer. I would, before the next expansion, see some if not all of the mythic content. I carry a blood off spec, but I've not tanked in many moons and never in HFC, so if some off tanking would be required I'd just need to get some time in to bust the rust off that spec. I am currently 11/13 Normal and 3/13 Heroic experience. Some of my latest logs can be found here: I am eastern time, I would like to start sometime around 7-9pm and be finished around midnight. I do have my legendary ring. I am willing to respec unholy if/when that spec starts providing more dps, but right now that doesn't seem to be the case with my setup. My pc/network connection is solid and can not recall the last time I had a random disconnect. I am willing to do some trial runs cross server as well. Thanks for reading. If you have questions or comments my battletag is Tyckles#1300.Hornzi0 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 5/13Mythic on main Shadow priest LF guild I'm 5/13mythic on my main and I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids at times other than 8:30-11:30pm Tue/Wed/Thu please contact me in game for more info or if you have any questions keeion#1869 or send mail to Keepriest. Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 Soon to transfer Rogue LF Raiding Guild Hey everyone, i've finally come to the conclusion of switching servers. Gilneas is dead and all the successful guilds\players from back in the day are retired or wised up and switched servers as well... I'm looking for a progressive raiding guild that my schedule will work with and has the same end-game goals that i seek to achieve. I work Monday - Friday 6:00 A.M - 4:00 P.M. EST therefor i am usually on right after work and up until 1:00 A.M. or so. Weekends are free game (open schedule). Raiding Experience: Vanilla - Played since day 1, raided with the same guild up until BC. I saw many server first kills though MC\BWL. Unfortunately i never had the pleasure to see much of Naxx 40... BC - After the disband of Excel, i joined Zodiac and was a part of a very few server first of tier 4\5 content. I then joined Casually Addicted which was #1 on the server to have the chance to see end game content cleared before the next expansion and nerfs. Wrath\Cata\MoP - None of these expansions really caught my interest... i played Wrath up until ICC and took a break due to job relocation and a newborn. Cata i barely saw much end game content if any and the same goes for MoP (don't know what they were thinking with that expansion...). WoD - I liked this expansion from the start, was on a good path to be one of the top Rogues on the server prior to the release of BRF. I had my 2nd child right around this time and didn't have to time to play with the newborn phase going on. Now that i'm getting back into the game and have as much time as i do, i'ts my in-game goal to finish most if not all of the content before the next expansion. I am aware that this character has not completed much as far as progress goes, but that is simply because my server is uncooperative and feels ilvl is the only way you find a good raider. Theory crafting is something i have always done to optimize my role in a raid, i come prepared with all Enchanted gear\Flask\Pots\Food and most importantly... reading\watching up on the current boss encounters! If they're any progressive raiding guilds that would give me the opportunity to prove myself as a raider i once was, please contact me either in-game or comment below and i will contact you. Thanks, MargolMargol4 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 696 U or F DK LF Raiding guild. Greetings stormrage! I have been playing for awhile now but this expansion my job kept me back from raiding due to working at night. However now i have been awarded a new position thats during the days so am able to raid 6:30 PM EST to whenever. I have only so far done up to kilrog on N HFC, however i am a vanilla veteran so learning comes natural and easy to me. So if you are an experienced guild who wanted an experienced veteran to fill their raiding ranks, or are a progression guild looking for the same please contact me. I will fit in and provide the dedication you require to get the job done. Looking forward to getting back into raiding.Capnmorgan3 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 <Taken> Recruiting for N HFC, T/W/Th 7-10EST <Taken> Alliance Raid Times - 6:45-10pm EST Wednesday and Thursday Add Wombo#1894 to talk <Taken> was originally a reroll guild created by experienced raiders who recruited players with any level of experience to clear old raids at their intended level. Now we're in WoD and progressing on N HFC with BRF runs for runes. We remain open to inexperienced players as long as they can show they will move it groove it. The guild is relaxed, but with every intention to overcome Mythic and move onto Legion together. I am a thorough leader and you can expect exceptional communication and problem solving from my many days of leading competitive teams and guilds. Here are our rough class needs based on our 11ish core raiders HEALERS High - Shaman Med - Paladin Med - Druid Med - Monk None - DPriest None - HPriest TANKS High - Any RANGED High - Shaman High - Druid Med - Hunter Med - Mage Med - Warlock Med - Priest MELEE High - Paladin High - Warrior High - DK High - Rogue High - Druid High - Monk Med - Shaman Add Wombo#1894 to talkMilénka0 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 2 Nights - 13/13(H) Core - LF Raiders ¶: Introduction:This thread is in specific reference to our raiding aspect but I would like to also let folks know that Hand of Fate will always maintain open doors for those players who wish to join our guild for other purposes whether it be PvP, achievement farming, leveling alts, or just being a general member on your main. If you are interested in joining in an aspect outside of raiding then please visit us on our website and let us know, post here, or even get in touch with us in game and we'll be more than happy to bring you aboard. ¶: The Raiding Facts:Please know that all of our information can be found on our website pertaining to the raid team. However, for quick reference, here are the details. Raiding Days: Tuesday, Wednesday Raid Time: 2100 - 0100 EST (Eastern Standard Time; Realm Time) Invite Time: 2045 EST Attendance Requirement: As close to 100% as possible Current Progression: Highmaul: 6/7(H) Blackrock Foundry: 8/10(H) Hellfire Citadel: 13/13(N), 10/13(H) While this is the guild's current progression, it is worth noting that the core of this team is actually 13/13(H). We do not quite have the numbers to support WoW progress updating to reflect this progression, though. As noted, we are rebuilding a raid team. ¶: Current Recruitment Needs:We are currently holding open recruitment for all classes and specs as we look to rebuild our raid team. While we do make exceptions on occasion, you should be around 700 in equipped item level, meet or exceed our current progression, and have (or be real close to having) your Legendary Ring. ¶: Contact Information:If you are interested in joining Hand of Fate to raid then your next step is to visit our website, register, and submit your application. Prior to doing this, though, you are encouraged to review our website to ensure that we are what you are looking for. You are also encouraged to contact me in game if you should have any questions; I have provided my BattleTag information for this purpose. Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you have done so to this point, and I hope to see some new faces in our guild. Website: BattleTag: Garzhvog#1306Sajakain17 Oct 1, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 [A] <Omerta> - 6/13H HFC recruiting Hello all! We here at Omerta would like to extend an open invitation to all like minded raiders. We are currently forming a brand new core raid group for our Hellfire Citadel progression. We are at this time recruiting specific role needs to complete our roster. Current Raid times: Wednesday and Thursday 7pm - 11pm server time Role Needs: Healer Tank DPS - Melee: Rogue DPS - Ranged: All Classes Voice Comms: Mumble *Required but do not need a working mic* Loot system: We use the EP/GP system as our loot distribution How EP/GP works: Dividing a raider’s EP by their GP determines a raider’s Priority. When a piece of loot drops, the player who is interested in it with the highest Priority gets the loot along with the Gear Points the loot is valued at — there is no randomness or rolling in EPGP. This therefore increases the player’s GP, which lowers their priority once the division takes place, putting them below many other players (depending, of course, on the other players’ EP and GP values). If you have any additional questions about EP/GP, please feel free to add me and or the raid lead's btag listed below or please follow the link listed below for the entire guide. For further information and discussion, please add my btag or the raid leads btag listed below or reply to this thread. Thank you all for your interest and have a good day! :D My btag - Sprungstream#1585 Raid Lead - Tetra#1653 Credit to World of Matticus for the EP/GP breakdown. You can read the entire EP/GP guide here Oct 1, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 695 rogue LF guild on Stormrage that is recruiting for HFC core groups. 4 piece tier, 12/13 with 15% on Arch (I have only pugged Arch and no groups are able to down him past that -_- ) I go to school MWF and am available basically any other day, and sometimes even those days depending on how early I Get out. Pst me in game or talk to me on here, thanks :)Sneakysnipe1 Oct 1, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 717 Ret Pally LF Mythic Guild I am looking to get into mythic raiding for HFC and have an established guild to head into legion with. HFC: 13/13 heroic Gear: heroic 4 piece, 3 bis trinkets, legendary ring. My schedule can accommodate raiding pretty much any night of the week.Leorius2 Oct 1, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 3 raiders transferring and LF a Mythic guild 716 Blood DK, 714 Ret pally, and 712 Prot/ret pally (or 711 feral druid). We are all 13/13H, and 2/13M and will transfer as soon as we find a guild. You can contact me here, or in game at Scorn#1592 Edit: The times that work for us are between 7:30pm EST to 8pm EST and 1am EST at the latest.Luscinia7 Oct 1, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 709 Resto druid LF raiding guild. Hey guys, looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild. pretty flexible on raid times, my experience is 11/13H and would prefer a guild that is 13/13H going into mythics soon. FizzyElf#13692Greathasher1 Oct 1, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 Nocturnal Lunacy 9/13M HFC LFM Progression: T18 9/13M HFC T17 10/10M BRF US 98TH T17 7/7M Highmaul T16 14/14H US 97TH Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 10PM - 1AM EST Recruitment: Open recruitment for Heals and high-parsing DPS About Us: NOCTURNAL LUNACY of STORMRAGE is a tight knit group of people that take progression seriously, but at the same time like to have fun. Every raider is a full-time raider in our guild as we do not recruit standbys. We use a Loot Council system, and provide all repairs during officially sanctioned raids. Gems and enchanting mats are provided free of charge to all core raiders. We also run legacy and alt raids on weekends. Expectations: Our raiders are required to come to raids prepared and on-time. Members should be properly gemmed, enchanted, and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time. In addition, raiders should be well-versed in boss mechanics and strategy. We foster a team centric attitude and encourage our raiders to be at the forefront of their respective classes. Apply at Contact Vida or Lostmymind in-game or add Battletag Easyrider#1670Vida19 Oct 1, 2015