Stormrage

Nov 28, 2015 [WTB] ALL HERBS IN BULK I would prefer higher lvl herbs but i actually need to restock everything.. If your looking for someone to consistently buy herbs, I'm your guy. please let me knowRayydenn2 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 27, 2015 (A) Old Farts Greetings Heroes! I'm a 10 yr Wow player and experienced raider and GM. I formed this guild to bring together older players who don't quite fit in among most of the other guilds. Got a job? Got a life outside this game? No problem! I'm focused (but not limited to) the 30+ yr old age demographic. I myself am 50 yrs old and appreciate the company of like minded adults. I have only one rule. Don't be a #!!@**!!. Play it your way. JUST TO BE CLEAR. THIS IS A START UP GUILD. BRAND NEW, and modeled loosely on a very successful guild I started in Cata. Eventually I would like to form a casual core raid team that raids 2 days per week ending no later than 10 pm EST. Vent is available, and I encourage folks to use it. Apply at crustyoldfarts.gamerlaunch.com My BT# is OldTimer65#1978Scragg56 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 27, 2015 727 Holy Priest 2/13M LF Raid Team LF mature raiding guild, Preferably in Mythic. I'm available 4:30pm-11:00pm. Send in game mail.Théjerk0 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 27, 2015 Early evening raiding guilds?? I am just wondering if there are any early evening raiding guilds out there? Im looking for a guild that starts raids around 4-5pm server time??Garlend0 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 27, 2015 Buying HFC 12/13 HC carry 200k Doing it on my hunter, i want priority on tiers and all the gear that drops Paying 200kSnkybryan2 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 27, 2015 TDC recruiting range dps 12/13H The Defiled Crusade- 13/13 Normal and 12/13H, is looking for range dps 700 item level + pref mage warlock boomkin.We are led by mythic and ex mythic raiders. We just got back from taking a break. Our raid times are Saturday,Sunday 7-11 EST PM . For more info Contact me thalrinn#1154.Thalrinñ0 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Lf Weekday night normal/heroic raiding guild Just game back to wow a couple weeks ago and I have been looking for a guild. Would like the guild to be almost raiding heroics if not arleady. I am available monday-friday 7:30pm:11:30pm and 7:30pm:11:30pm sunday. Btag Thatburst#1354. I hope to see you soon! =PLightskinelf0 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Group LF Raiding Guild for Legion Hi, we are a couple of friends that's looking into a future realm transfer to find a new raiding guild for Legion. We are mainly looking for an Alliance and PVE Realms only that is recruiting for full time core raiders (no benches) to complete your roster. A raiding guild that is semi hardcore/casual team and an active social guild. We would like to find a new realm to start over for Legion and make new friends that will chat freely with us at any given time and is open to do other in game events together, besides just to log on to raid and no one ever talks. We are currently experienced heroic & mythic raiders with each over 720+ ilevel. For now, our available raid time is between 730pm to 12am ET on any evenings/weekends (2 or 3 nights a week) and this is also subject to change in the upcoming months by the time Legion launches. We are looking to be on the same raid team, together. In the mean time, we don't mind doing a cross-realm trail or pug runs to make sure all parties involved is happy overall and to give us the time to check out the server community before doing a server transfer. Please post your guild recruitment here, what you’re looking for of class/specs, how many raid spots that are or will be open and your contact info (Real ID, Battletag, website). Also we welcome any rebuilding guild/raid teams or those looking to create a new raiding guild with like minded people for Legion, are welcome to post your info here as well. One of us will contact you and set up a voice chat meeting and will provide more details about us and what characters that we are interested in raiding in Legion. Thank you for your time to read this and will be keeping this updated as Legion gets closer. Happy Thanksgiving!!!Hymma6 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Me drawing Durotan! *.* Hi guys! So, i did a really cool art of our dear Durotan, from the Warcraft movie trailer: D For those who want to take a peek at the video ... it would help a lot. Here it is guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmHNycZdNI AH! One mere thing, had posted here before a drawing I did of Garrosh. is old but well worth checking out! I will leave the post below: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13840764125#1 Thanks for everyone !!! and... sorry for bad english :DAlcantis0 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 HAPPY THANKSGIVING STORMRAGE! Wanted to wish everyone a super awesome Thanksgiving! Hope its wonderfully filled with good foods, friends, family and all that other good stuffs. :)Waterlíly1 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 DPS lf guild im a 731 fury warrior have multiple kills on all bosses in Herioc HFC i am 13/13 herioc 2/13 mythic looking for a new guild last one just suddenly broke up time for me are tues-wed anytime pst me in game for more infoButterbaugh1 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 WTB Gold CM 8/8 200k whisper me on Getoutdad, Ballsnlawls, or Lasthuntress. I want it done for my paladin.Getoutdad0 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Recruiting for H HFC Raid team. <Elite Methods> Is currently looking for a Enhance Shaman, Rogue, and Warlock to complete its raid team. We are currently 2/13 H HFC. Our raid nights are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10:30 PM-12:30 AM EST. Please add KingMikel#1858 if you are interested. We are also recruiting casual players, and pvpers as well.Brokenstars0 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 924 Holy Priest LF Raid Team 2/13M. Available 5-11 EST. Send in game mail.Théjerk0 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 WTB Socrethar or Xhul Prot token. Just came back off a 6 month break and have been fortunate enough to get 3/4 of my tier pieces already. Driving me crazy that I don't have a 4th yet, and am looking to buy it off a guild. I'll take heroic or normal, don't really care as long as I get my 4p. Also looking for a Heroic guild/entry Mythic guild if anyone is recruiting. TL;DR - Please help. I want to DPS.Fred2 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 Holiday Sleigh pictures (Grove Warden) Here are some of the pictures from the Grove Warden sleigh both from StormShield and Ironforge. Happy holidays everyone, http://imgur.com/a/Yu48KWulfurion1 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 685 Assassination Rogue LF Raiding Guild Title says it all. I completed heroic BRF before patch and then my guild fell apart which led me to taking a brake, and now I have returned. A good raiding schedule for me would be around 7PM to 12AM. I have a mic if its mandatory I can take constructive criticism if needed If there is anything else just ask me Add my Battletag: KingKooj#1871 Thanks.Xquissit0 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 WTS Alani Mount HI i have alani mount ready to sell! please respond here, not in gamePrimåcy1 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 Selling H Arcimonde w/loot 65K <Laid Back> is now offering Heroic Archimonde runs. This run will include your tier token (if it drops), the mount, and AoTC. We will be running this around 9:15 as we kill Mannoroth first. If you are not on when we are ready to pull Archimonde we will not bring you in. We will require a 10k deposit when you sign-up for the run. When you enter the raid, you will be required to pay the remaining 55k. We obviously cannot guarantee that a piece of gear drops, however, if it does, it is yours. ... Use this sign-up sheet to sign-up, I will whisper you and let you know when we can slot you in. November 17: Prot - Open Vanq - Open Conq - OpenNoveliss1 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 LF Heroic Arch Kill Was looking for a heroic Arch kill for the mount and possibly loot on my baby toon on Medivh. Please contact me (ACFree#1458) with price and detailsCherrislush0 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 23, 2015 Buying heroic arch 60k. Title.Hyruler0 Nov 23, 2015
Nov 23, 2015 Looking to buy Heroic Archimonde Kill Looking to get Heroic archimonde down for the mount. Message me in game or on bnet Keasby#1238 would like to get this done asap.Keasbys0 Nov 23, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Guild Selling Heroic Archi Kill - 50k Hell Gate is selling Heroic Archimonde Carry (50k) for the moose mount - Other Loot requests can be negotiated for fee. We are a late night raiding guild - start Manno around 11:50 Server and plan to pull Archi around 1230am on Wednesday Morning (Tuesday Night for those on the West Coast). Reply here or send me an in game mail if interested. Be on time or you wont have a spot. We will require a 25% deposit to reserve the spot, The rest will be paid in the instance before the boss is pulled. Will be Master Loot, and any loot not needed by the guild will be free reign. To reiterate: loot is not guaranteed. This run is mainly for the carry, mount, kill credit. Loot not needed by the guild which is set for disenchant can be thrown your way, but again, it is not guaranteed. Most of the loot is not needed but there is always a chance the token or other loot wont drop - which is just the RNG of the game. Currently Opening for a Conq token on Tuesday the 24th (Pally, Warlock, Priest) As stated above - other loot can be negotiated but loot (except for the moose mount) is not guaranteed to drop. Will throw in a carry for Mannoroth for an extra 15k The deposit to reserve your spot for any of the above will be 25% of negotiated price Message in game or btag CPJazzMan#1875Gomak0 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Returning Tank Looking for a Guild Greetings! I'm returning to the game after a short break earlier this xpac. I'm really looking to get back into raiding as I now have the right schedule to do so. Very experienced in wow raiding. Did a ton of things, here are some notable achievements Pre nerf Mag and Hydross kill Server 2nd Glory of the Ulduar Raider (on Archimonde-PVP) Heroic Lich King kill 10 man (while still relevant, almost killed him on 25 man but had a few bad eggs) Main tank of the server's best 25 man heroic guild in early Cata After Cataclysm I've been playing on and off due to my old job at the time, I had a crazy schedule and late last year I had a child. But now I have a much better schedule with my new job and miss the old raiding environment. I absolutely LOVE to tank. I've played many different classes and specs and performed really well at all of them but tanking felt like home for me. I'm really looking for a guild that doesn't raid on Friday and Saturday, any other day is fine and I'd like the times to be around 8-11 EST. I'd like to be able to find a guild to grow with leading into Legion. Now, since I am returning to the game my characters are a bit undergeared but I plan on getting them up to speed in LFR/PUGS. One thing I can guarantee is that the skill IS there. Classes: Prot Warrior ilvl 655 Blood DK ilvl 681 (preferred char) Hunter ilvl 666 I'm open to dps on my hunter if I found the right guild. Lot of info but I figured I'd throw this out there to see what I got. If you have any questions you can reach me here or at Icyknight#1537Warnovah4 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 [WTB] ALL TYPES OF LEATHER IM mainly looking for thick leather or better BUT i will buy all leather no matter what kind. let me know plsRayydenn0 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 MW monk LF weekend raiding guild/team experienced raider looking for a weekend raiding guild or team that is raiding heroics or mythic HFC. 13/13 normal and 12/13 h Hfc exp with lots of previous raid leading and mythic raiding exp was 8/10 mythic brf exp. battletag is stanktank#1834 add me for questions or anything also have old brf healing logs or current HFC logs from my other toon i raiding on during the week thanks stanky stanktank#1834Stankyfist0 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 <BtR> 7/13H Need RDPS + Healer! <Bring the Ruckus> Recruiting solid RDPS and one healer for Upper Heroic prog. We've rebuilt our core from the ground up and need all hands on deck for upper. 1. We have about 3-4 DPS spots open, RANGED needed, Full on melee. 2. 1 Healer Spot Open: Pref MW Monk, Disc Priest. 3. Raids are Mon/Tues/Thurs 8:30PM to 11:30PM. 4. Mechanics > DPS always Visit btr-stormrage.enjin.com to do a quick app and we'll get back to you. Or please add Exhumed#1948 (Radiskoal) for interview About us: We were formed in 2007 on Emerald Dream and have been raiding since Burning Crusade. Guild leadership (Including Officers) have been playing together since at least 2008. We offer full repairs up to 300g a day, pots & flasks, TS3 and coming soon 700g per week withdrawal stipends for raiders.Radiskoal0 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 705 Hunter LF guild to raiding heroic HFC Available any weeknight after 9:00 pm ET Battletag Damaral#1775 Been raiding since BC Message me if interested here on in game ThanksDreamhunter0 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 Shadow Priest LF Guild Shadow Priest looking for progression guild to raid with in HFC and in Legion when it comes out. I am interested in a guild looking to progress quickly through Heroic and Mythic. Preferred days and times: M, T, W, Th, Sun, after 10:30PM EST. Raid Experience: Cleared 11/13H ToT, 14/14H SoO (pre Mythic raids) in Mists. Received 7/7H Highmaul, 10/10H BRF, 13/13H HFC AOTC while taking a break from mythic raiding. Contact: Mayumi#1280Mayumi4 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 [A] <Persistent> - Casual Raiding Guild LFM! Tired of playing alone? Feel like you are playing a game with a bunch of 12 year olds? We've all been there. <Persistent> is a guild of friends and family, and we're looking for more adults to join us. We are an Alliance casual/leveling guild on the Stormrage server (PVE). We started as a reroll guild on Friday, August 7th. Although we have a solid core of people, we are looking for more lonely adults to come join us! The core ideal of <Persistent> is that we want to play as a team. We're not trying to recruit a billion people, as we strongly believe in quality over quantity. Right now, we are building a (very) casual raid group and working on fun events. We are planning on doing a secret santa in-game. We like doing LFR and jungle dailies as a group, and playing groups of alts as a team. If these sound like things you would enjoy, then you should check us out. We aren't going to make you promises that this is going to be an uber 1337 guild. But I will promise that if you join us you will have a good time. We raid from 12:30am to 2:30am Server Time (EST) on Saturday and Sunday mornings. (Friday and Saturday nights.) Any and all class/roles are needed at the moment, and we particularly love dps with a healing or tanking offspec. However, we are willing to take on any players who have a positive attitude and want to progress casually with a friendly group of people. Guild Rules: 1. 18+ minimum. Most of us are in our 20s and 30s, but if you're a mature 18 year old then age doesn't matter to us. We are asking for 18+ because we can get a little rowdy. 2. As adults, we swear and joke around a lot. But we do not tolerate anyone being disrespectful or completely offensive. 3. Basically, do not be an %^-*!@#. There will be no slander against anyone based on sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, and so on. 4. Above all else, this guild is for forming strong friendships and enjoying a game that we all love to hate. If you think this sounds like something you want to be a part of then fill out an app! It's super short, just enough to make sure you will be a good fit. The website is: http://persistent.enjin.com/home. If you have questions or need to poke us and let us know you applied, get in touch with us in game. You can whisper Eveliela, Duranin, Bumpercarz or Stormae. (Or anyone whose name starts with “Storm” or "Eve".)Stormae1 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 <Definitely Maybe> LF DPS Definitely Maybe is looking for mature progression minded raiders. As a new group, we have are 10/10 BRF normal and 5/13 HFC normal. We plan to progress as much as we can in this expac but want to have a solid group for Legion. We are a small guild and prefer quality over quantity. We will help you get gear but no carries. We are recruiting dps with healer or tank OS. Our current raid times are TU and TH 7 to 10 p.m. EST. Please add me for more information: Inverness#1781 Thank you.Winterbourne0 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 [WTB] ALL Leathers and hides So I'm looking to buy all leathers and hides. post here if you have any to sell! thanksRayydenn0 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Rogue LF HEROIC raiding guild Hello i'm a 699 sub rogue looking for a heroic raiding guild can raid any day/time i have killed up to gorefiend on heroic on my main i know all the fights, i am 18 years old i'm would like to push into mythic i have been a mythic raider before just wanted to take a break but i'm ready to get back into the mythic raiding I can pull upt o 46k dps steady, i'm working everyday to increase my dps average, if you are interested Btag Edward#1145Thalsonrogue0 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 685 Prot Paladin LF Guild I am looking for a raiding guild. I have lots of raiding experience as a tank, healer and dps. Been out of the expac for a while but have returned. I have my 715 ring and am almost finished with the legendary questline. I am available Monday, Wednesday-Friday 7pm EST and beyond. If there are any guilds looking a reliable player please sent me a tell. ThanksTyrrìal0 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 [Alliance][WTB] Herbs in bulk! wanting to buy all herbs in bulk! please let me know if you have some to sell! thank youMessyy1 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 (A) <Dissonance> 11/13M - LFM Dissonance, a guild on Stormrage is looking for exceptional players to fill our roster. http://www.dissonanceguild.com About Out Guild: We've had low attrition throughout Draenor. We keep a professional atmosphere when on progression bosses but we are not afraid to have fun, it is a game of course. We're all friends here but guild chat and especially raid chat does not deteriorate into high school drama We raid 10:30pm to 1:30am Tues/Wed/Thurs Server Time (East Coast) Current Needs: Ranged: Hunter, mage, warlock, balance druid, and shadow priest Melee: Death Knight Heals: No Open Position Tank: No Open Position *Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our level do not hesitate to fill out an app or contact us* ​​ Warlords of Draenor Progression: 10/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel 8/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundary 7/7 Mythic Highmaul Gear: Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed and enchanted? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding. If your gear is not equivalent or close enough to the gear associated with the content we are clearing to allow you to carry your own weight, you must prove to us without a doubt you are the correct choice for your position through outstanding play, and motivation to improve not only gear but skill. Experience: You need to have experience close to that of the guilds current progression, past raiding experience is also a plus. General requirements include: * Preferably 18+, but just be mature. * Ability to use MUMBLE and have working mic. * Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information. Contact: *Note: you're applying to our "Red Team" Add me if you'd like to chat: Klokwork#1739 Add one of our officers aswell if you'd like: Jgcat#1179 Conclusion: We're Looking for a few more excellent players to become part of our team to finish out the tier and prepare for Legion. We never recruit for the bench and excellent players will see more raid time than players who have been in the guild for a long time.Klokwork4 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 13/13H 704 Resto Druid LF a New Guild Hey Stormrage! I am Sharca a 704 iLvL Resto druid with 13/13H HFC and 13/13N HFC experience looking for a new guild to raid some more heroic and into mythic content with. I am free to raid any day of the week, except for Wednesday, any time after 7pm EST until whenever. Add me on BTag if you have any questions ChrisFinoc96#1950Sharca0 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 A Thank you To the Guild "Talk Nerdy To Me" Tonight was in a run with some players from the guild Talk Nerdy to Me it was pretty fun with me I had with me my buddy who is still new to the game thought it might be fun to try Blackhand not knowing it was Zerg Strat super group my friend felt a little out of place I kept telling him no man it's fine the tank is only 656 and this dude is doing well and your pulling 30k hps your doing well enough for this fight keep your chin up then the fight ended and the loot went out to his and my sadness all the loot was given out and nothing was rolled for and he was asked do you want the trinket he of course said yes but then it went to another player it was discouraging to say the least I messaged the Raid leader and asked him why he did that and he said he screwed up the mechanics all 5 attempts I know this was true but again he is new and I am trying to get him to a place where he can get better. Then something happened I was not expecting the guild realized that he was new and that he did his best and out of no where they gathered up the resources and Crafted him a trinket Faith in Humanity Restored :) so thank you for all that made this happen and once again showing that World of Warcraft still has a Great Player base Thanks for Reading -DagrynnDagrynn3 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Selling 8/8 CM GOLD Starting up the cm sales again! Last expansion I ended up around 3000 cms done for the people of stormrage some of you might remember me! Runs typically take anywhere from 2.5-3 hours, varying both on schedule and skill level of the player being carried. We only ask that you are able to listen to our instructions and try to actively participate in the carry to the best of your ability. You are expected to come prepared with any required invisibility potions, however, food will be provided. We accept gold on any realm. Price 250k for 8/8 Gold or 35k per dungeon. We ask that you pay half of the carry's cost prior to beginning it, and then pay the other half after half of the dungeons. This applies to the per dungeon rate as well. Scheduling Our schedule varies depending on work, school, raid times, etc but for the most part we are pretty flexible and our availability is pretty open. Add Mattwdf#1315 to schedule something or ask any questions.Cupofsoupx13 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Volatile Guild Recruitment <Volatile> is a progression minded raiding guild that raids two day a week. We are currently 13/13 Heroic and 1/13 Mythic in HFC. Currently LFM to push into mythic !! We are currently recruiting these to finish our roster: 1 Healer (Shaman,Monk) 1-2 Dps (Dk or Pally and a Warlock) Current Progression: HFC 13/13 Heroic and 1/13 Mythic Previous Progression: Blackrock Foundry 9/10H 10/10N Highmaul: 1/7M 7/7H Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Mythic Throne of Thunder: 13/13 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 Heroic Heart of Fear: 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Heroic Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic Our current raid days are: Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm CST Thursday: 7:00-10:00pm CST Add #Cody11803 for more info !!Wowimôp0 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 715 Restoration Druid looking for progression Hello and thank you for reading this in advance. I'm currently looking for a new guild after coming back from a short break. As for myself I started playing WoW late MoP and have been at it ever since, if you have any questions feel free to hit me up battle.net. What I am looking for: I'm looking for a guild that can comfortably ease me into a group and while it would be great for a guild to be at the same progression as me I'm not highly picky. What I can offer YOU Experience: BRF: 10/10 Heroic HFC: 12/13 Normal and 8/13 Heroic Attendance: I make it a point to show up for raids 100% of the time, and if I'm unable to make it I'll let the nearest officer know about my absence. Preparation: I always come ready to raid. Everything from consumables (enchants included) to knowing the mechanics of new bosses. Attitude: For the most part I'm a relaxed individual, the only time you'll see me angry is when some nub refuses to listen to those who are offering helpful advise. While gear is nice and all at the end of the day its irrelevant to me, I'm here to drop bosses. My dominate trait is my ambition, I'll do whatever I have to rather than throw in the towel. Every time we wipe on this boss we better have a lower health percent then the previous wipe. Better have your pots, aug runes, healing tonics, flasks before you even show up to the door. I know were all here here to have fun, but 14 other people are relying on you to be here on time so they can have fun as well. Availability: The best times for me are the AM hours or the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) Thanks again for readingAlayssabe0 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Are you LF a small, friendly raiding guild? Definitely Maybe is looking for mature progression minded raiders. As a new group, we have are 10/10 BRF normal and 2/13 HFC normal. We plan to progress as much as we can in this expac but want to have a solid group for Legion. We are a small guild and prefer quality over quantity. We will help you get gear but no carries. We are recruiting a non-pally tank and dps with healer or tank OS. Our current raid times are TU and TH 7 to 10 p.m. EST. Please add me for more information: Inverness#1781 Thank you.Winterbourne1 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 (A) IÑFAMOUS Need Dps & Heal IÑFAMOUS - Seasoned, respected and notoriously awesome guild! About us: We are a guild that's all about the community within the guild, our main goal is to annihilate bosses while having fun!! We started this guild during SOO (over a year ago) and we're still going strong. We have a very friendly and helpful community, we keep in touch out of the game as well as venture into other games such as LoL, D3, Ark and more during non raid days! We're looking for like-minded players who bring their A-game, come prepared and are ready to have some fun while obliterating bosses. We started out as strangers and are now like that bar from Cheers! So, when you come raid with us you're going to have a great time, we joke, say things that arent politically correct and maybe sometimes even illegal, who knows?! Misc: ●Voip = Mumble! ●Personality - We will all be in mumble joking around between pulls and killing crap. If you can't have a little fun with us then you might not be a good fit. We are looking to grow our community and we want people looking for the same thing. ●Know your class - We like players who know their stuff, you don't have to be the top in your class pulling record breaking numbers, but we aren't looking to carry either. ●Attendance - The ultimate raid boss. I cannot stress this enough, I know real life happens and do not, by any means expect 100% attendance, but we're looking for people who can make 99% of the raid schedule. So, all I ask is that you make sure the raid times are good for you and that you can maintain good attendance. Once you get here and see how awesome the guild is, I'm sure you will do everything you can, not to miss a raid!! Raid times: Sun/Mon/Tues 9pm - 12 am CST Progression HM- 7/7H 1/7M BRF- 10/10H HFC- 13/13N 12/13H Currently recruiting: TANK: Druid/Warrior/DK HEALS: HP DPS: Balance Druid/Enh Sham/Rogue/Warrior/Lock All exceptional applicants will be considered If this sounds like the guild for you please send a message to: GM - Maelstrum - weezyb#1870 or Sinzah - Scriptease#1250 Guild Website- http://www.infamousstormrage.enjin.com/Sinzah1 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 [Alliance][WTB] Ore/Bars/Stones Alliance Want to buy low level Ore, bars, and stones. I will eventually be needing all levels of them, so if you have any kind actually please let me know. BattleTag Drkrazy#1295Messyy0 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 LFM Fresh Mythic HFC Thursday Night Starting a group for Fresh Mythic HFC Thursday night at 6:30pm PST. At this point, I need a tank (or 2, and I will go dps) a Hpally, Rsham, and Rdruid or MW and an assortment of DPS. I will be setting up the raid about 30 minutes early and putting it into the LFG to fill spots for those spots I don't have someone for. If you like Openraid, I have the event on Openraid at http://openraid.org/events/view/279721 . Feel free to sign up there and look at all the info I have written. It will be a MS>OS ML group, highest roll wins. The goal is to get a decent group together that can run weekly, and after the first week, repeat raiders would get priority on WF gear over people coming for the first week. We will raid for 3-3.5 hours and provided the raid goes well, we will continue sometime this coming weekend. Feel free to shoot me in game mail if you have any questions, or message me on Openraid. -ArcArctor1 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Disc Priest LF Arena/BG Team Hey everyone. I'm a Disc Priest that had recently came back after an 8 month hiatus and I'm looking to get into arenas full time. So what I'm looking for is a team of people for either 3v3 or 5v5 or anot her player for 2v2. I'm going to need to farm honor so anyone willing to do so with me would be greatly appreciated. I'm also open to using my Druid or leveling another toon to PvP with. Add me on b.net if you're interested. I would prefer to use Discord for a voice chat program.Appljack0 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Selling Heroic Archimonde + Mount 50k! <Cøllateral Damage> is selling Heroic Archimonde kills every Tuesday of each week. 50k gold for the AOTC achieve and the mount quest! We will require a 10k gold deposit before we book you a spot, this gold will be returned to you if you show up. Our raid starts at 9:15pm server time (Tuesdays) with Heroic Mannoroth, and then onto Archimonde. We will accept any player from any skill level that is level 100. However, spots are tight so it's first come first serve. Loot will be sold after the kill at 10k per piece, this is only available if a guild member does not need it (in most cases we don't need stuff). In order to make sure we get you the highest chance at loot, we will sort based on class/role/tier to minimise loot conflict. If you would like to take part in the Heroic Mannoroth as well as Heroic Archimonde, the charge will be 65k gold. Payments will be made pre-pull and we guarantee a smooth and successful run! Reserve your spot now by contacting "Kasera-Stormrage" in game or adding my battle tag below! -- Chumpjohn#1580Kasera1 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 WTB Heroic HFC carry first 12 Need a carry for my pally during the dayGajëal1 Nov 18, 2015