Stormreaver

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3h [H] Pummel - 3/7M LF 4+ for EN (Thur+Sun) Hello, prospective friends & guildies! Pummel, 3/7M, is looking for several additions to our mythic raiding roster due to members being inconsistent or having changing work schedules. We are currently looking for: 2 healers, preferably druid or resto, but accepting of others. and 1 - 2 RDPS, and in this category, anything really goes as long as you're solid. Requirements for DPS are 300K single target damage for meeting checks like Ursoc, and solid AoE for adds on bosses like Nightmare Dragons. Our current mythic-tier nights are Thursday and Sunday, 8 - 11 server. On Mon + Tues we do an optional heroic raid, and other content. We use mumble, and we're active in doing 10+ keystones on a regular basis, as well as playing other games besides WoW, such as Dota and Counterstrike. To contact any of us, please add myself, Sebulbax, or Bootyclapper in-game and send us a message. Looking forward to hearing from you, Gucci Edit: Also, looking for heroic raiders who potentially want to bench-sit for Mythic, or progress to that tier. Leave responses if you're in another, unwanted (heh) class, because we can always work something out. Still need 2 healers and 2+ dps who are always on.Gucciunicorn1 3h
4h 876 H Priest LF Guild Current guild has lost too many core members to continue raiding so I'm looking for casual progression to semi-hardcore guild to join. Have cleared 7/7H EN and 3/3N ToV. Any further info you'd like to see can be obtained upon request. Also if you have a website to apply through feel free to leave a link to it. I can be free to raid for any days between 9AM and 2AM EST. I'm also able to switch to shadow if RDPS is needed more than healers. Happy to do a trial run (or multiple) and am willing to transfer for a guild that seems like a good fit. Btag: Kaislinn#1692Kitslinn4 4h
5h 869 Spriest and 2 869 Rogues LF Guild Hey all, Says it above, but we're three friends who are looking to raid together on a 2 night schedule. Preferably looking for a guild that is working on heroics and moving into mythics. Add my battletag (CRMVeli#1827) and we can try to get something working! Looking forward to finding a new home!Velithayda4 5h
5h 886 Resto Shaman LFG Hello, 886 Resto Shaman LFG. The reason for leaving my current guild is there was no way I was going to take the raid leaders position (resto shaman, another incredible resto shaman i might add). I am looking for a semi-hardcore/hardcore guild that is willing to push content as it releases. Willing to apply on websites just leave info! I can raid any weekday after 5:00 PM E.S.T. (I am a west coaster, can raid till 330 AM EST)I like the idea of guilds that are extra active during progression and have more raid days during this time then cool down to 1-3 after things are on farm. However, I can raid 7 days a week 365 days a year. (Use PC but have gaming laptop for holidays and access to 100+download internet) Mythic Dragons 1st Kill: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PntqarzRB3xAmTW9#type=healing Mythic Ursoc 1st Kill: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Bfrjm723DKkNW1d8#fight=14&type=healing Mythic Elerethe 1st Kill: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wKQkXmCtqNHMLg36#type=healing Mythic Cenarius 1st Kill https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MYAPp7dn1xLKF9Wz#fight=17 Odyn Heroic 1st Kill: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/G3MrJ9BLjyZwATFh#fight=1 Guarm Heroic 1st Kill: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/G3MrJ9BLjyZwATFh#fight=8 BTAG: Depti#11747 Willing to Tryout. Willing to Transfer and Faction Change.Depti4 5h
5h <Super Cute Best Friends> 7/7H - About Us - First, we only accept the cutest people on the planet. We're really strict about this, hence our extremely accurate guild name. Second, If you're looking for a raiding guild that feels more like a casual, chill social thing, this may be the place for you. We're all pretty... normal? I guess? You know, crude sense of humor, meme savvy internet using people with jobs, responsibility and feelings. If you relate the above, you should post a reply. - Raid Schedule - Tuesday: 8:30 to 11:00PM Server Time Wednesday: 8:30 to 11:00PM Server Time Thursday: 8:30 to 11:00PM Server Time We usually clear Raid content by Wednesday, and reserve Thursday for more challenging content such as high Mythic + groups or maybe normal EN alt/gear runs. We may start attempting Mythic raid content when we reach a consistent core of people. As is, we're simply short on people. We're also starting up a dedicated PvP group within our guild due to the lack of active PvP guilds on our server. Ask for details! - About You - Currently looking for Ranged DPS for core raid spots. Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman in particular. Anyone who feels they can perform well are also welcome to try! We're looking for friendly, guild oriented, progress minded players to fill our currently flex-raid spots. We want a solid 25 man core, and we're more than happy helping people learn roles, specs, fights or anything necessary to fill these spots. We have Officers who want to help you achieve big !!##!*#% DPS, or HPS numbers that won't leave you getting blamed for wipes. If you want to raid, we can help. Don't be shy. If we start pushing Mythic raid content, you should be okay with how progression works. It'll be hard and stressful for all people involved. Patience and dedication is a must. We want to build as a guild, and there aren't any shortcuts for that. While we are obviously recruiting for raid positions, we also accept casual players and everything in between. Anyone is welcome to join us and I guarantee you'll find some folks who share a playstyle similar to your own. If you've got questions, or even want to fight me, leave a post. We'll reply. Also feel free to message me in game or anyone from the guild, they'll send you to someone who can answer your questions. Cheers folks.Schultunter6 5h
5h [H] 4 man package looking to infuse a guild Hey stormreaver, myself and three buddies have been leading heroic pugs week in and week out since some of these raids opened and we've had some pretty great success as far as pugs go. We got through 7/7 heroic EN quickly and 2/3 heroic ToV last week. However, we're just burned out on leading and organizing pug groups all the time, so we're looking for a more permanent home -- pretty much any guild around our level of progress (or beyond) that is looking to infuse/energize with the addition of 4 new players. I promise we're all really good players (raiding veterans for years that just got burned on every day progression raiding and decided to lead pugs through content the last couple of years). We've blasted through heroic EN and most of heroic ToV, leading new pug groups every week; we get our weekly m12 done in a timely fashion, and we've been doing Nightbane together every week since Kara released. To get to the point though, here's our group makeup: *Fury/Arms Warrior (880+) *Guardian/Feral Druid (880+) *Holy Paladin (880+) *Fire Mage (880+) We're looking for a 2 or 3 day heroic or mythic raiding guild (though we prefer 2 day). I know finding a guild willing to take 4 players is a little bit of a challenge, hence why I'm posting this, but if you're guild that needs a a fresh infusion of players to energize your heroic/mythic progress -- hit me up and I promise you that you won't be disappointing. We'll do our jobs and do them well week in and week out (hell the 4 of us have been carrying pubs through truly rough pub content for quite awhile now). My battle tag is Anbokr#1188, feel free to add me for any additional information or if interested in taking us on. edit: Hey guys, sorry for the late update but we've found a new home. Thanks for all the interest and the people that reached out, hope everyone finds the peeps they need!Anbhogo5 5h
5h 2/7M 2/3H <TRAP GOD> RECRUITING! <TRAP GOD> Recruiting for Mythic EN and TOV progression in to The Nighthold!! Raid times are 6:30PM to 9:30PM Server time Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. We need players for our core roster and for our bench roster! HIGH PRIORITY RECRUITS! Warlock, Shadow Priest and Boomkin Accepting all exceptional DPS, Heals and Tanks Apply at www.trap-god.com Contacts: Dreezy#11601 Cutegrampy#1884 Postworkout#1616Dreezymane4 5h
9h 877 2/7M Healing Priest LF Guild (Horde) Hi. I'm looking for a Mythic raiding guild with hours that don't go beyond 12AM EST. I've healed Heroics and Mythics as priest since MoP. I play both Holy and Disc at an exceptional level without a preference for either. I can't play Shadow. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17176790/10/#metric=hps My Mythic Nythendra kill isn't logged, but you can check my armory to verify. I can bring up logs from previous tiers if you'd like as well. Please feel free to add me on Bnet, parlor#1485Kpp3 9h
9h Holy Priest LFGuild I am a returning Cata player who has fallen back in love with WoW and has decided to main Holy Priest for this iteration. I am looking for a guild who might have use for me. I know my gear is still in its infancy but what I can promise is that I will work diligently to improve that in the coming days/weeks. I can also promise that when the time is appropriate I do my due diligence and learn every fight beforehand. Lastly, I am willing to adapt in any way the guild might need. Disc, Shadow or Holy are all on the table. What I am really looking for is a group of people to share my experiences with and work together to be the best players on Stormreaver!Psychopathy4 9h
9h <Enemy> 7/7H 2/3N Recruiting All <Enemy> Was established during Legion pre-patch on Sargeras Alliance and recently transferred to grow a successful raid team. We are currently 7/7 Heroic 2/3 Normal ToV. We are achieved this as a semi-hardcore 13 man team and are now recruiting exceptional DPS and Healers to join us as we build a mythic team for upcoming tiers. We are also interested in merging with other small guilds! Recruitment: Assassination/Outlaw Rogue Balance Druid Death Knight Mage Shadow Priest Retribution Paladin Elemental Shaman Warlock Resto Druid Holy Priest Resto Shaman All exceptional DPS will be considered with a minimum of 860 Item Level. Raid Times: Monday: 8:30-11:00 PM EST Tuesday: 8:30-11:00 PM EST Thursday: 8:30-11:00 PM EST Loot System: We do run a loot council system using the addon RC loot council. Loot is distributed evenly among raiders by our raid leader/GM, Co-gm, and 3 random raiders who are chosen for that night to prevent biased gearing. Voice: Discord If interested please feel free to contact holydiver#12445 Baconcrunch#1585Rhyliinn0 9h
11h [H] Inverse Logic Recruiting Back-story We are a long time guild with past push into mythics. Our members took a break mid expansion in WoD and we are coming back! I won't sugar coat it though. We are coming back but we aren't our old selves. We all have lives outside the game now and that's okay! We are striving for a casual laid back guild to down some mythic content to see the end game. We will be working on a fun, friendly atmosphere to push into mythics with our friends(because that's what we guildmates are first and foremost) Environment Inverse Logic hopes to attract the type of person that doesn't need to print and thumb tack a list of rules to their wall before ever raid. We as a community of gamers expect that the people we raid with are courteous and respectful in all manners of game play. There is no reason not to have fun. We have probably all been playing World of Warcraft long enough to understand the difference between having fun and being blatantly disruptive to the group. Joke, laugh, spin the boss around, pull an extra pack of trash, make bets on dps meters, but when it comes to holding up the group and wasting time... just don't do it. It's not as fun as you think it is. Plain and simple - Whether you raid for achievement points, mounts, bragging rights, or just the joy of the game we are all here to do the same thing: to complete encounters. Recruitment Needs: We will take anything we don't mind. Come in and have fun on what you enjoy! That said we will need certain roles to actually do some raids so we need High need Hunter Disc priest Lock Any other exceptional dps Low need Healers Tanks Raid times 9pm-12am central wed/thurs Contact us through btag or at our website http://inverse-logic.enjin.com/ Doctersauce#1397 Bads#1189 Mmk#1845 Rhavin#1518Gank2 11h
14h (A)<Highly Successful> 7/7 Mythic Recruiting! At <Highly Successful> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Kel'thuzad (US-Alliance). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill core raid positions. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Saturday and Sunday are just casual Alt and Achievement runs for those that want to participate. Currently Recruiting: Tank: Medium Priority Healer: Low Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 7/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://hsguild.createaforum.com/index.php GM: Kylore (Goblinsmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lis (Nasonia#1313) You can either apply online or contact in game if you're interested in joining <Highly Successful>. We look forward to seeing you in raid. *We urge everyone to contact any officer in game, once an application has been filled out.Kylore5 14h
22h NEED HEROIC/MYTHIC HEALERS <ooWEE>We are in search of RAID HEALERS. GOOD ONES. Im talking about ones who know how to heal and move forward in progression, every raid night WITHOUT issues. Central Time Zone (Server) Tues - 830-1130 Thurs - 830-1130 Mond - 830-1130 We are currently 4/7 Heroic EN and right at the point to get AOTC with the right raid make up. Could USE, R-DRUID, R-SHAMMY, MW-MONK, D-PRIEST esp those who have good OS. Also have a few DPS Spots open for Main Raiding for DPS-Warrior, Monk, S-Priest, Warlock. This is a 11 year old, long standing, once server first Raiding guild with a casual laid back raiding mindset this xpac. Even though our approach is laid back from previous years, we still want to get progression raids down. We also run Kara Groups, Mythic + ToV etc. Even Weekend Alt gear runs. These positions are open to the players who can make those raid times without a problem. Its not like we dont understand RLife, just need players with the mindset to be there, prepared and ready to raid. PST in game Domanated or Shepardd or Bnet Dom#1796Domanated0 22h
1d [H] 3 Hops This Time 4/7M 7-10 CST LFM <3 Hops this Time> is a 4/7M guild looking for a few more ranged DPS for our continued Mythic Progression! Join us as we cha cha slide through Emerald Nightmare! We're dedicated to having ex-hardcore raiders who bring that focus to their 9-hours a week of raiding(On boss pulls), but are casual the rest of the time. We've currently opened our recruiting for talented raiders for: Mage Shadow Priest Windwalker Monk Frost Death Knight Discipline Priest If your class is not listed above, but feel you would make a great fit, feel free to inquire Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7:00 CST -10:00 CST Wednesday 7:00 CST -10:00 CST Monday 7:00 CST -10:00 CST Invites start going out at 6:45 CST, and our stop time is always 10CST, we've all got jobs and the boss will be there tomorrow. Contact: Brashara#1324 – Guild Leader & Raid LeaderDrujo1 1d
2d <ooWEE-Stormreaver <ooWEE> Stormreaver 2/7 Heroic EN Ex hardcore raiding guild, now casual with raid times being Tue, Thru, Mon 930-1130 (Main Guild Grp) Central(Server) with Weekend Group, 2nd smaller weekly progression raiding group and daily & nightly Mythic+ teams. We are currently looking for SOLID raid healers who can attend those days and times without attendance issues every other day. (Resto Druid, Disc Priest, Monk) We are accepting all classes though. In need of DPS too. Tanks Filled We do many other things, such as PVP, level alts, etc. This guild has been together for 11 years now, and we wish to add to our family & friends. PST Domanated in game or add Dom#1796Domanated3 2d
2d (H) <Archaic> 4/7M Late Night LFM Hey guys, 6 hours a week and progressing pretty fast, still in the final stages of forming our core group. Wed 11:00-2:00ST Thur 11:00-2:00ST High Priority: High output range DPS: Mage, warlock, Spriest Pref Healer: Priest or Paladin pref Medium Priority: Solid casual members for subs, M+, flex raids. 870+ any questions shoot me a message in game Awak3#6502Mentalele1 2d
2d <Never Lucky> 2/3M 1/3H RECRUITING! Warning: Must be okay with crude and adult humor! :P Hi there reader! Very boring, very bland recruitment post inc... I promise we're so much more entertaining >.> Current progression: 13/13M HFC 7/7H EN 2/7M EN 3/3N ToV 1/3H ToV We are currently recruiting: • Demon Hunter (DPS)- Low • Warlock - Medium • Monk (DPS) - Medium • Rogue - Low • Druid (Boomkin) - High Please all exceptional applicants still apply! We may just be the guild for you! :) About Us <Never Lucky> is a group of returning veteran players who want to raid and get things done in a competitive manner. However, also aim to have fun in a smaller timeframe. The majority of us can't commit to the kind of hours needed for high-end raiding, so we've created an atmosphere that can achieve the best of both worlds! Additionally, we are tired of the elitist and toxic attitudes that surround top tier guilds and want to focus our efforts in a much lighter schedule.. because let's face it, some of us have been playing the game for 12+ years and have other things going on in our lives now. ;) Schedule Tuesday 7-11 CST Thursday 7-11 CST Expectations Attendance is key! We expect you to show up to raids prepared with consumables (until we are able to fund them), fully enchanted/upgraded gear, and knowledge of what encounter we're stepping into. It is disrespectful to other raiders to not do at least the bare minimum! We are recruiting players for current main raid core spots, if you are a returning player that is not a potato then be sure to contact us regarding future, or even current raid slots. We recruit the player, not the character Contact one of our recruitment officers via bnet: eliza#1981 & Lukas#1674 or neverlucky.shivtr.comAllaedia0 2d
3d 876 MW/WW LF Mythic Progression Guild A steady work schedule is allowing me to once again play the game and raid. Former Top 25 US player in MOP (Restoration Druid.) Looking for a mythic progression guild on server where I can get back into raiding. Please feel free to contact me here on in game for any questions or to drop me a link to your site for an App! CheersNamethenlol2 3d
3d [H] 7/7H & 3/3N for Tu/Wed 8-11 Server <<Broken Frontier>>7/7H EN 3/3N ToV is recruiting HEALS & RANGED DPS for raids/5 man activities! We only raid 6 hours per week and have a handful of players typically running Mythic keystones during the week. Mainly looking for (but not limited to): Holy Paladin MW Monk with a strong WW OS Warlock Hunter Boomkin The group is very laid back and typically just like having fun while making decent progression. Raid Times: 8-11PM server on Tues/Thurs! Add me @ yash#1482 or whisper anyone in game via /who broken frontier for an invite. Cheers all!Wtbeep2 3d
4d Selling Nightbane Mount Hey everybody, Myself and a couple guildies will be selling another Nightbane mount for Dec. 5th around 6pm realm time. You will be guaranteed the mount and a chance at the 875 he drops (will be personal loot). The instance will be cleared and the boss will be summoned. Cost is 250k gold and will need to be paid upfront. For more questions or to reserve a spot please add me on Bnet Craig#1111. Thanks for your time.Amyon0 4d
5d [H] <Enshadowed> 7/7H 3/3N <Enshadowed> is a semi-casual guild looking to fill up our raid slots so we can head into mythic and be prepared for the opening of the Nighthold. Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am CST We are currently primarily in need of dps and a healer with preference toward: Holy Paladin Shadow Priest Rogue Restoration Shaman Enhance Shaman Warlock Arms Warrior But we will consider any capable player. Message in game for more information: Asterisk#1188 Ree#1799Valliona2 5d
5d [H]<Nathrezim> (4/7M 2/3H) Recruiting Hello All, <Nathrezim> is currently looking for exceptional DPS to fill core raid spots. We are 4/7M and are looking for a few more exceptional players to help us delve deeper into Mythics, now and in the future. Our raid times, and the classes we need, are below. Tue/Wed/Mon - 9pm-midnight server time (CST) The following are DPS classes we need: -Mage -Death Knight -Boomkin -MM Hunter -Assassination Rogue We are also looking to recruit a Warrior or Druid for a Main Tank spot. Please add and message any of the battletags below for more information. -Drexl#1976 -Payote#11448 -Grim#1253 Thanks!Drexxl2 5d
6d <Go For Neck Ate> 7/7 (H) 2/3 (N) <Go For Neck Ate> Looking for raiders Wed+Fri 11am-2pm (Central Time) , Progression - 7/7 (H) 2/3(N) Need 1 Heal 5 DPS Please visit www.gofornicate.comSwórd0 6d
6d [H] <Jolly Roger Pride> 2/7M <Jolly Roger Pride> is now recruiting raiders for Heroic/Mythic Legion Progression. Legion Progression: -7/7N -7/7H -2/7M Currently Need: -DPS -Healer(will consider any) More Info: http://www.jrpguild.com/ Raid Times: Tues and Wed 7-11 server time Contact: Yunoo (Krnoel#1596) Terris (Terris#1249)Yunoo31 6d
6d [H] Stormreaver, Mad Reach 4/7 Mythic Mad Reach (H) Stormreaver is looking for recruits - 2 days a week, 6hrs total!! We are gauging to see what interest we can stir up and are looking for people that have heroic/mythic experience (make sure you have character logs) About Us : Current Progression: 7/7 Normal EN, 7/7 Heroic EN, 4/7 Mythic EN I'll make this as short and simple as I can. Mad Reach finished tier 14 US #17 6/6H MSV, 6/6H HoF, 4/4H ToES on Burning Legion(CST) We decided to call it quits in WOD and now we're back for Legion! Still looking for solid players to fill out some core mythic raiding spots to clear mythic EN!! Come and join us in the laid back, stress free, and fun raiding environment that we offer. Our goal is to devour Blizzards content in a timely matter while having a good time. That being said you need to know your class inside and out, and be prepared to down bosses. As we are only going to be raiding 2 days 90 percent attendance is a must! If you are interested please whisper Gurgar / Drackens / kaamzilla in game. We're raiding Wed, Sunday 9-12 est. Some Achievements on Burning Legion : *Realm First! Heroic Deathwing* *Realm First! Heroic Will of the Emperor* *Realm First! Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer* *Realm First! Heroic Sha of Fear* As of right now our Core members consist of 12 members (all original Mad Reach) We are looking for: DPS, Rogue, Hunter, and Shadow Priest, Deathknight, Warlock, Resto Shaman, Ele Shaman Hope to hear from you soon - In Game: Gurgar, Drackens, Kaamzilla Battletag : Maguthius#1239, Ferriswheel#1564, Kaamila#11747Gurgar24 6d
6d So people on Stormreaver are... Apparently, they're nicer to me than anyone on the Alliance has ever been. Kudos.Ubarroz13 6d
Nov 27 <Deadly Uprising> LF RDPS/Heals for Mythic We're currently 1/7M and raid Tuesday/Thursday 7-11pm Server (Central) Time. == tl;dr Whisper Odobo (odobo#1774) or Tankem (Massmurdera#1875) for more info. == We've recently started Mythic EN, and we need a few more DPS to bolster our ranks. We offer a pretty relaxed atmosphere while making sure that we continue to progress. Since we're pushing into Mythic, we asked that you be appropriately geared (at least 865 ilvl). If you're still gearing up, you can still apply and we can find a spot for you in Heroic clears. Attendance is very important. We're looking for people who can regularly make our scheduled raids. If interested, contact Odobo (Odobo#1774) or Tankem (Massmurdera#1875) in-game. If you'd like a test run with us, let us know; and we can bring you along for a night or two before you commit to anything. Find more information or apply online at http://www.deadlyuprising.com/. We look forward to hearing from you.Odobo1 Nov 27
Nov 27 Wipe Night is Recruiting (Horde) Greetings! Wipe Night is recruiting players to join our group going into the upcoming raid content. We are also recruiting pvp and casual players as well. We are a mature group of laid-back people that screw around and talk trash like anyone else. Our current group has experience dating back to Vanilla and we intend on mythic progression. We are filling all roles at the moment and hope to build multiple raid and pvp teams. If you are interested, simply message me in-game or on this thread and I'll answer any questions you have.Myrladin2 Nov 27
Nov 26 (H) 3/7m <Archaic> Late night Hey guys, <Archaic> is recruiting! Wed 23:00-0200 Thurs 23:00-0200 Server time Finally in the last stages of forming the core group, currently 3/7 but should see fast progression now the group is mostly formed. High Priority: Strong Hybrid Healer, preference is Shadow/Disc however other applications will be considered if you are solid :) Medium/Low Priority: Casual Members who are unable to meet raid times, but enjoy M+, Heroic content etc. We run almost all our keys inhouse, and it keeps everyone busy and is good for the downtime. *Casual Positions are just for people who are (no offense) somewhat capable, we are not in the carry business. Sometimes its just nice to have a decent group to play with if you are unable to meet raid times. Any questions or apps hit me up ingame Awak3#6502 :)Thebaus0 Nov 26
Nov 24 Super Serious Guild Name Recruiting Mythic Super Serious Guild Name is looking to fill our Mythic Raid team. Certainly 7/7 Heroic EN and 3/3 normal ToV. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm-12pm CST. Looking to start mythic EN in the coming weeks but we need to fill raid spots. In high demand for healers and ranged dps. Others are welcome to hit me up as well. Battle tag Littlescuba#1820 feel free to add me for more information.Scubaturtle0 Nov 24
Nov 23 [H] Late-night guild LFM Pants off Dance off is casual raiding guild looking for some new members. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-10 PM PST. The rest of the week we generally do keystones or PvP. Currently we're recruiting all roles for raids but anyone who simply wants to hang out with some fun and interesting people are welcome as well. If you're interested feel free to add Ander#11901 or message Groalk or Timjam in-game.Groalk0 Nov 23
Nov 20 LF Dedicated Mythic 5man Group My brother and I (Ret Paladin and Feral Druid) are looking for a dedicated 5man group mythic group. 1 night a week that can be flexible to knock out a few mythic (and mythic +) dungeons. We are approaching it as a scaled down raid group in that the more we run them together the better the group will get. In game Battle tag: Graivy #1877Grayvy3 Nov 20
Nov 20 <Archaic> 3/7M Wed/Thur Late Hi Guys, <Archaic> is filling out last mythic core spots. We have a friendly, fun atmosphere but still have high expectations of our players. Raid Times: Wed 23:00-02:00 Thurs 23:00-02:00 Recruiting High output DPS, one ranged and one melee position. Shadow, Enhance, Retribution Preferred but all applicants will be considered. 1 Tank Warrior, Blood or Guardian, 1 Holy Paladin For more information or to organize a trial, contact me in-game Awak3#6502Thebaus2 Nov 20
Nov 19 [H] 4/7M EN 3/3N ToV Looking for Ranged PRîMAL is currently 4/7M EN & 3/3N ToV, and we are looking for 1-2 ranged dps(spriest/mm pref) to fill out our core. Exceptional applicants will be considered. We raid Tues/Thurs/Mon 8-11 cst. Tues & Thurs are mythic progression nights with Mondays being Heroic EN & Heroic ToV. We have a Council of Eight, 2 GM's and six officers, to distribute loot fairly via loot council. For more information, feel free to contact: MadnesS#1312 - Azgalore Havoc DH Co-GM Judgejester#1435 - Daskhan Prot War Co-GM M. Renferal Monday the 21st! See you in game and happy raiding!Daskhan0 Nov 19
Nov 19 <Go For Neck Ate> guild recruitment 7/7 (H) <Go For Neck Ate> we are recruiting for a mythic team we are 7/7 (H) we raid every wed. And Fri. At 11am server ending at 2pm we also do alt runs of normal and heroic on Tuesdays at the same time. We are looking for dps and healers but are willing to take everyone who applies. Pst in game to anyone in the guildSwórd0 Nov 19
Nov 18 [H] <Trix> T/W/T - 7/7H EN LF Healers & DPS <Trix> is a guild established on Stormreaver server with a core group of raiders from WOTLK days. We're looking for a healer and DPS to fill out our roster. We're 7/7 Heroic EN looking to start doing Mythic EN. We're not a super serious guild, we're pretty laid back and enjoy raiding for the fun of it, not to be world first or server first or anything like that. But we do expect a decent level of skill in our raiders. We raid Tues, Weds, Thurs from 9pm EST to 12pm EST. For Healer, we're looking for a Priest, Paladin. For DPS, we're open to anything at the moment. Discord is required! Please add Xergear#1151 or YuniYasha#1407 on Battle.net and we can talk.Yinkett9 Nov 18
Nov 18 865 MW Looking for Late Night Raiding Guild I have recently undergone a schedule change in my career and have been unable to raid anything serious for the majority of the expansion, but I would like to change that. I am looking for a guild that starts raiding at 11 pm server or later. While experience in this expansion is not as extensive as normal, my previous experience is as follows: EN - 1/7 H 7/7 N HFC - 13/13M BRF - 8/10 M HM - 7/7 M SoO - 14/14 M US 144th (the rest of MoP content was cleared on heroic with the exception of Lei Shen, while current.) I raided as well in Wrath and BC but nothing really worth noting other than the content was cleared. I have logs to provide, should anyone feel the need to have them. Feel free to add me on battlenet if you wish to discuss anything further (CallMeKarma#1867)Flapjackz0 Nov 18
Nov 18 NEED HEALERS & DPS <ooWEE> is currently LF RAID HEALERS & STRONG DPS. ---Healer Needs--- R-Druid WW-Monk D-Priest ---DPS Needs--- Dps Warrior Ele or Enh Shammy DPS Monk These are main raid role positions that require min iLVL of 850 and raid Exp. This guild is 11 yr old guild who once was a Server First Hardcore guild, with a casual raiding schedule for the xpac. We currently are 3/7 H-EN with a raiding schedule of TUE-THURS-MON 830-1130 SERVER. We have alot of Mythic, Mythic + and Kara groups and Raid ToV on Mondays raid night. We are also setting up a WEEKEND Normal EN group to those that need gear to get ready for Progression Raids. So everyone is welcome to join us. PST Domnated in game or ADD Dom#1796Domanated0 Nov 18
Nov 18 [H] <Chill> 3/7M Recruiting I'm looking for anyone who is skilled (besides tanks) and will play during raid time and do mythic + outside of raid time. We only raid 6 hours a week Tues/Wed 8-11 Server. Msg me Ares #1134Aresj0 Nov 18
Nov 17 862 arms warrior lf mythic fill .Tohlee0 Nov 17
Nov 16 [H] SG1S [5/7 M-EN] - T/Th 8hr - RSham & RDPS ~~ Updated as of 11/16/2016 ~~ SUPERGROUP ONE SHOT - US-Stormreaver (PvP) - Horde Current & Previous Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 5/7 Mythic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic as of 2/23/2016 - US-Ranked #32 for 2 Night Raiding Guild Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 6:00pm-10:00pm (Pacific) // 8:00pm-12:00am (Central) // 9:00pm-1:00am (Eastern) Recruitment Needs: Restoration Shaman - High Priority Shadow Priest - Medium Priority Warlock - Low Priority Competitive Off-Spec Heal or Tank is a huge plus! If your class is not listed but you *know* you can perform well, please apply! About SuperGroup One Shot: Supergroup One Shot was formed during the tail end of Throne of Thunder. The guild was created for a single purpose: to punch monsters and to have a good time. This common goal has proven to be successful, and we have been raiding together for multiple years. Our raiding environment is casual and lighthearted. You will find no supercilious attitudes among our members. Everyone is free to contribute any thoughts they may have, and all opinions are respected. A number of us have played other games together for years and have developed a friendly rapport. Our positive relationships both in and out of the game have resulted in Supergroup One Shot being a drama-free guild. Our Expectations: Attendance: The only way we can succeed and have fun is as a team, so we expect all raiders to make coming to raid and being on time a priority. If something comes up or you have other plans, you must notify an officer 48 hours before your anticipated absence if possible. Many of us are students or working professionals, and we all have obligations outside of raiding. We also understand that sometimes life events come up unexpectedly. Nevertheless, it's important that we're investing time and gear into people who are reliable, so we expect all raiders to maintain a 90% attendance rate. Performance: Mythic content is challenging, and we cannot afford to carry people through it. All raiders are expected to have mastery over their specialization and to pull competitive numbers capable of killing mythic bosses. If your class has multiple specializations for the same role, you should know each one and use the best one for each encounter. You should use the optimal glyphs and talents for each fight, and you should use your cooldowns, potions, and racial abilities intelligently. We don’t expect mistake-free performance, nor do we expect you to be a leading theorycrafter for your class. However, you should understand your specialization well enough to explain it to someone else in-depth, and you should execute your rotation to the best of your abilities. Of course, performance is hardly all about numbers. You must be able to handle mechanics at the same time. There will be a learning curve with each boss, and raiders are given a certain amount of grace. However, we expect you to learn from your mistakes quickly, and you should not make the same mistake multiple times. You should be comfortable taking initiative and handling individual responsibilities. You also must be able to follow instructions and to communicate with the team as needed. Finally, every raider should continuously seek ways to improve. We expect all of our raiders to be their own biggest critics. Whether you’re ranking on every fight or you’re struggling just to dodge the fire, we all have opportunities to fine-tune our performance. In short, you should take pride in your performance and should strive to play at the highest level you can. How To Apply: Fill out an application at: supergrouponeshot.com/recruiting/signup.php Once accepted, you will undergo a trial period where we will decide if you are a right fit for the guild, as well as for you to decide if we are right for you! Contacts: Recruiter: Azulä (alt-132) [B-Tag: Taeyeon#1361]Azulä0 Nov 16
Nov 16 Myth EN tonight 10 server Forged Is looking for a few people to fill up our Raid roster for myth EN tonight at 10 pm central/server time. If you are interested in getting some progression in EN add me to RI Facesmasher#1251Velirin0 Nov 16
Nov 15 4/7M 3-DAY 7-10CST LFM <3 Hops this Time> is a 4/7M guild looking for a few more ranged DPS for our continued Mythic Progression! Join us as we cha cha slide through Emerald Nightmare! We're dedicated to having ex-hardcore raiders who bring that focus to their 9-hours a week of raiding(On boss pulls), but are casual the rest of the time. We've currently opened our recruiting for talented raiders of all DPS specs! Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7:00 CST -10:00 CST Wednesday 7:00 CST -10:00 CST Monday 7:00 CST -10:00 CST Invites start going out at 6:45 CST, and our stop time is always 10CST, we've all got jobs and the boss will be there tomorrow. Contact: Brashara#1324 – Guild Leader & Raid LeaderKaesura7 Nov 15
Nov 15 1/7M Rogue LF raiding guild Hello friends, I'm currently looking for a group to raid with preferably on mythic progression. My free days are Sunday through Tuesday, any time works for me. I can play any spec that is needed for the encounter, my ilvl is 875+ (depending on spec). I have prior raid experience as the title states and I'm willing to work hard to do my part for the team. Feel free to message me in game (Shady#1706), or reply to my post.Shadý0 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Pitiful> 5/7M 3/3H is now recruiting! <Pitiful> Stormreaver-US (Horde) recruiting skilled raiders. Raid is T/W/Th 9 pm - 12 am CT. DPS needed! Ret. paladin, hunter, or mage preferred but all classes considered. Background: <Pitiful> was named after our late friend and foolish rogue, Pitiful "Piti" the Love Fool. As MoP came to an end, he wanted to reunite raiders and friends who had gone their separate ways. We decided to come back together in his honor and we have been successful as a newly formed group of experienced raiders. We wished to continue hardcore raiding while keeping a more casual schedule. Our members consist of individuals with families or jobs that prevent a hardcore schedule. With that being said, we do meet progression raid content with a hardcore mentality. We like to think we've found the sweet spot for our raid schedule with a goal of remaining competitive within our community. * Formerly known as <Piti the Fool> - our progress in Warlords can be found wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Piti+the+Fool Raid Information: Schedule: Our normal raid schedule is 9 hours per week for progression. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CT. (Stormreaver is CT) Raid environment: Raiders are expected to be skilled with their class, learn about progression encounters beforehand, come to raid prepared with all consumables, and make raid times on a regular basis with the exception of occasional hiccups or emergencies. Although we raid more casual hours, we don't feel like a casual guild. We strive to enjoy our limited raid time by keeping downtime low and make the hours we spend in raid count. Gear is distributed by loot council (RC Loot Council addon is required) Outside of the normal raid schedule many of us still play as a guild on various other characters or games. ::::: November 14, 2016 - RECRUITMENT NEEDS ::::: Top interest: Ret. Paladin Mage Hunter Our recruitment preferences are for the classes listed above are based on our current roster, in order to make our best effort at having the strongest group possible. We would be happy to speak with anyone who is interested, all skilled players will be considered. Please feel free to contact an officer by Battle.net below, to our character mail in game on Stormreaver, or replying here in the thread. Rotnob - Rotnob#1279 Wahrsager - MAXPOWER#1217 (please send me a message after we are friends :)Rotnob0 Nov 15
Nov 14 H 7/7H LF Mythic ready raiders SuperNova is a fun and friendly guild that has been clearing 7/7H EN for 4 weeks while searching for a couple of players to join our mythic raiding progression team. We raid Monday/Tuesday from 7:30-11:30 EST on Stormreaver Horde. Recruitment needs: 1 prot warrior/prot pally 1 enhance/WW/rogue Resto druid/resto shaman Ranged DPS (pref warlock/mage/spriest) We are looking for members who will be consistent and committed to our current 2 night schedule to start downing mythic bosses with us. If you are interested in joining our team and downing Mythic together please add Hotasiangirl#1891 to further discuss. We are looking for strong individuals or even a group of players looking to move together. Thank you for your considerations.Hotasiangirl0 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H]9 4/7m people lookin for a new home We come from a 4/7 M guild and are looking for a guild thats 7/7 H that's wanting to enter into the Mythic Progression scene. We know the fights and perform at a high level. We are a group of 9 players that are dedicated to raiding. The roster is as follows: Demon Hunter Hunter Death Knight 2x Warlocks Mage Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk Prot Warrior contact me at MadnesS#1312Azgalore2 Nov 14
Nov 14 Returning player LF raiding guild I'm a resto druid with a balance OS that I maintain (though when it comes down to it resto is my MS and I prefer to heal as much as possible. I don't like to DPS, but will do so when needed). I'm looking for a semi-casual guild that consistently runs mythic keystones and raids EN. 3 times/week is a nice number for EN. Must be late night Pacific time though. I work retail management so anytime before 8pm Pacific time is generally out (But I have some flexibility if I know well in advance) Also LF RBGs!!Eoten4 Nov 14
Nov 13 <Immortal> 1/7M LF Hpally, dps <Immortal> 1/7M LF hpally, dps to help push mythic content. Raid times are Tu/Th 6:00-9:00 pm CST. Apply at http://immortal-stormreaver.enjin.com Sevrin btag: Sevrin#11618Sevrin1 Nov 13