Stormreaver

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
5h These forums use to be fill with trash talk good ol daysPéppérs4 5h
6h (A)<HS> Recruiting Mythic Raiders! At <Highly Successful> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Kel'thuzad (US-Alliance). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions. Despite being a new guild our current raiding core is filled with veteran raiders from various top US guilds. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Saturday and Sunday are just casual Alt and Achievement runs for those that want to participate. Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 1/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hsguild.org/ GM: Kylore (Goblinsmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Tye (Alphamale#1773) You can either apply online or contact in game if you're interested in joining <Highly Successful>. We look forward to seeing you in raid. *We urge everyone to contact any officer in game, once an application has been filled out.Kylore14 6h
7h 858 Havoc DH LF Guild Cleared N EN via pug and have done many mythics +7. PST for information. Can raid whenever. -SatSatisfyqq0 7h
8h [H] Order of the Rising Sun ~ Semi-Hardcore Order of the Rising Sun is a newly formed guild looking to clear heroic content on a more casual basis. The raid leader has been running raids since the start of Cataclysm and is retuning after clearing heroic HFC back in August 2015. We will be raiding Tuesday and Thursday nights 8PM-10PM Server time (9PM-11PM EST). We are currently in need of healers and DPS. We are looking for people who are capable of clearing heroic mode content and are prepared each night knowing new fights and being able to play their character to the best of its ability. We want to be able to maximize the two hours we will have each night to kill as many bosses as possible. If you are interested in joining please add jarooda#1908 or comment in this thread. Thank you!Kuultank11 8h
15h [H]Reviction LFM for Wednesday/Weekend Raids Reviction is currently recruiting quality players who want to raid Emerald Nightmare, and beyond. We have currently cleared 7/7 on Normal and should be pushing Heroic in the near future. We currently are forming 2 groups, in order to cater to more people, with crazy schedules. One during the week, and one on the weekends. * The first group will be running from 9pm to 1am server time on Wednesday nights. Maybe more if there is interest. Their current needs are as follows; 3-4 ranged DPS. The group will be lead by Hovuh, so you can message him or Tgrogue for more specific details. * The second group will run Friday, and Saturday nights (7-10 Server 8-11EST) Their current needs are as follows; - 3-4 Ranged DPS For this group you can message either Tang, or beefylenz and we'll get you set up. *THERE IS NO GEAR ILVL REQUIREMENT* We want quality players. If a player is good, we will take the time to help gear them up, by doing Mythics and Heroics. The guild uses Discord for voice chat, and that of course is required. My battletag is Lenzypoo#2729 if you wish to contact me there as well. Thanks!Lenzbian18 15h
16h [H] <Deimos> Hardcore Weekend Raiding 7/7H Introduction Hello and thanks for checking out our thread. <Deimos> is a newly established raiding guild on the Stormreaver server. Our goal for the guild is to become the number 1 weekend raiding guild for Legion. Our officers and current members are 13/13M with a history of multiple world firsts in RIFT. We know what it takes to make a guild successful, and we plan on doing just that for Legion. Although our guild is new, we plan on diligently recruiting like-minded individuals to push hard into the new raids. We're primarily interested in players who share the same philosophy as we do. Please visit deimos-guild.enjin.com/aboutus to read more about our guild philosophy and policies. What Does "Hardcore" Mean To Us? Being a hardcore player does not just mean spending a large amount of time in a raid. A hardcore player is someone who has the desire to not waste other people's time while also striving to be the best player they can possibly be. A limited raiding schedule does not hinder that. What You Can Expect During the first raid we may not be as competitive as we'd like to be, but by the time the second raid comes out we're going to push for those ranks. And by the time the final raid is released, we will achieve our goal of number 1 weekend raiding. In order to push for those ranks, we're going to continually seek serious raiders to add to our team. We will never stop or limit recruitment because we want to maintain a competitive raiding environment. Once the content is on farm, we're going to aim for speed kills and clears. To us that's fun, pushing our raiders to the limit by dropping healers and destroying meters. If this sounds like a good deal to you, we strongly urge you to apply. You will not be disappointed! Raid Days and Times Friday: 7pm - 11pm CST Saturday: 7pm - 11pm CST Sunday: 7pm - 10pm CST Current Guild Needs Druid - DPS (ranged) Mage Warlock *** TANK *** (Warrior, Druid, Paladin preferred) We accept all classes and roles. Contact Website: http://deimos-guild.enjin.com Btags: Ayona#1165 and Ahov#11461Ayona0 16h
17h heard this relam is cool :)Péppérs2 17h
17h Faction unbalanced I'm sure this has been posted several times but it is a major issue with this server that needs to be addressed. The horde to alliance ratio is absurd, sometimes doing WQ I'll run into 20 + horde and it's a free kill for them. You can't expect to do any WQ during prime time hours, or weekends, etc. Blizzard, what are you doing to help with this? And don't post pay to transfer to horde, or server transfer, that is not a solution to this, I've paid enough money to Blizzard over the years.Shawdown2 17h
22h Late night weekend mythic raiding guild LFM Hello, Sodium Chloride is recruiting for mythic content! We raid 11:30 PM to 1:30 AM Friday and 9 PM to 1 AM Saturday, Sunday. Our guild is filled with a lot of really strong raiders with past mythic and heroic experience. We're a laid back group looking to have fun but still down content while it is current. We're currently in need of Ranged DPS primarily and 1 healer. We would prefer an Rdruid or Holy priest. For ranged we could use a Spriest, lock and Hunter. If you're class and spec aren't listed, we're always looking for great players so fill free to PST. If you're interested please add my Btag Jay#17615 or pst Rainingspunk or Jaysizzle in game for more information.Jaysizzle48 22h
23h (H) Middle Class Gaming Recruiting 5 7/7 Normal - Cleared 5/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare- Nythendra, Ursoc, Elerethe, Dragons, Il'gynoth Seeking: Hunter Enhance Shaman Unholy/Frost DK Happy Friday everybody! Wanted to reach out to the great horde player base of Stormreaver and offer five of open slots of Flex/Mythic raid runs starting up next Tuesday the 20th. Middle Class Gaming has been operating and raiding since BC, with many of the core members being close friends for over ten years+. Content has always been cleared at a steady rate, even drawing on some close 3rd and 4th server downs. This expansion we are going a bit more casual but still intend to complete raids before they make them easy peasy. Currently we are on the search for - DPS Must be at least 845 ilvl or close to it, we can true you up before weekly resets for sure. Willing to study for fights and listen to coaching, as well as participate in gathering for raid supplies when able. We are friendly and accepting but don't care for the lazy who are just looking for a carry through mythic level raids. If you have any interest feel free to reach out to bajwa#1348 Looking forward to working with you all! :DHugsforaheal14 23h
1d [H] <Pariah> Looking For A few More Raiders Hello, We are looking for 1 tank, 1 solid Monk / Warlock / War / Ret Pally DPS would be amazing. We have killed 3/7 EN as a guild. after week one, with a few pugs. Raid times are Monday and Wednesday 7:30pm-10pm ST PST any member for an invite or add me Fyveonit#1890 Edit: updated the needsFyveonit4 1d
1d [ooWEE] Recruiting (ooWEE) Stormreaver is now recruiting. We are a 10+ year old casual raiding guild composed of friends who continue to enjoy the game together. We are currently raiding with 1 weekly group that runs Tues/Thurs/Mon roughly 830-1130 server. We currently are 1 boss down in the new Emerald Nightmare. We will also have a weekend group starting to form in the next week or so. We are in need of healers and DPs. LF druid/pally/disc priest with shadow off spec in the healing section and DPs we could use boomkin, ret pally and others. Again we are a casual guild meaning we are serious about raiding but care more about doing it with everyone's best intentions in mind. We understand real life, jobs, kids, life etc. This is also why we are having 2 groups to accommodate all our guildies. We also enjoy pvp, leveling alts and more. We have vent, FB, website. Please in game Domanated or Dom#1796 or Aroz (co gm & gm) or any player on roster for invite.Domanated1 1d
1d <ooWEE> Recruiting <ooWEE> Stormreaver. We are a casual raiding guild whos been together over 10 years now. Raiding hardcore for many years but has decided to take a easier approach this xpac. Right now we are currently raiding with Group 1: Tue-Thurs-Mon 830-1130 Server & a weekend group as well. We do our best to make it so all players can enjoy raiding. We also love leveling alts, PVP and just enjoy each other in the game. Our needs are healers (Disc/Shadow Holy/Ret) & DPS (Ret, Boomkin, Monk, Shammy DPS) but we do accept all classes and specs. We have Vent, FB & Website and are looking for players who dont chomp at the bit to hurry thru this current content, but have the drive to get it done. We are ready to help you get the gear needed to start raiding with us if you need. PLZ add Dom#1796 or in game Domanated (co-GM) I would love to talk to ya and answer any questions.Domanated1 1d
1d [H]<Thud and Blunder> 7/7N LFM Heroic/Mythic Hello, <Thud and Blunder> is currently seeking some solid, consistent, and reliable DPS for our progression through Heroic and Mythic raid content. We are a fun bunch of long time friends who have been raiding since Vanilla and we are always willing to help out a guild-mate. We have quickly cleared Normal mode during the first week of raiding and we are now ready to move on to more challenging content, which will require filling out our core raid group a little bit better. Please send me a pm for further information if you fit the following: -Reliable -Aware of your surroundings in a boss fight -Willing to learn fight mechanics and preparing for encounters -Mature and not overly dramatic -Have teamspeak installed Our raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday at 7PM server time, flasks and potions are provided during progression and all we ask is that you prepare yourself for the mechanics so we can get things done smoothly. Once again, we are currently seeking out DPS for our core raid group for progression. Any other persons interested are most welcome as long as you fit the criteria posted above. Cheers!Dumile0 1d
1d 853 Spriest LF Tues/Weds raiding guild Hey guys, I'm looking for a new mythic raiding guild. Unfortunately due to my work schedule the only days I can raid are Tuesday and Wednesdays. I recently started to get back into raiding after a short break(the end of WoD). During the last couple of months of WoD I was able to raid some mythic content(9/13m). I'm looking for a guild that I can call home and slay some dragons. If you have any questions leave me a comment.Fadëd4 1d
1d [H]Experienced 849 holy pal LF mythic+guild I used to be a pretty hardcore raider back in the BC/WotLK days but I don't have time that I can dedicate to raiding anymore so I am mostly looking to run mythic+ dungeons. I still play a lot, I just can't guarantee that I would be on for raid times or that I would be able to stay for the full duration. Raid experience peaked around Ulduar, where I achieved Realm first Yogg +0 and after that I took some time off and didn't return to really raid much after that. If you have any questions for me, feel free to send me a message. TheRabidDeer#1979Garnètt3 1d
1d Holy Priest LFGuild I am a returning Cata player who has fallen back in love with WoW and has decided to main Holy Priest for this iteration. I am looking for a guild who might have use for me. I know my gear is still in its infancy but what I can promise is that I will work diligently to improve that in the coming days/weeks. I can also promise that when the time is appropriate I do my due diligence and learn every fight beforehand. Lastly, I am willing to adapt in any way the guild might need. Disc, Shadow or Holy are all on the table. What I am really looking for is a group of people to share my experiences with and work together to be the best players on Stormreaver!Psychopathy1 1d
2d [H] <Brute Squad> LF Warlock/Hunter for EN Brute Squad (3/7N) <--(/flex) is looking to add some ranged dps (Lock, Hunter, maybe a S-priest) to our guild raiding group. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 8pm-12am server time. We are a medium sized group of people that are progressing through legion raiding content. Our raid leaders have prior leading experience and our first night our we successfully tackled 3 new bosses. We would love to add you to our roster. We are looking to raid with a flex sized team so attendance isn't a ridiculous requirement, we all have lives outside WoW (right guys?....nobody?...just me i guess). If you are interested feel free to reply here or contact me via in game mail or B-tag Therah#1513 Csmit6#1780 Zerovector#1745Treefumper10 2d
2d LF Wednesday Night Raiders Group of 5-6 players looking for more for Wednesday night raids. We typically raid 9pm - 1am. We would like to form a solid group for every Wednesday night so we can all progress and gear together. Looking for players that have a fun attitude but also are willing to put in the work to move onto Heroics and Mythics. We currently are 6/7 on Normal mode from week 1. Reply to this or pm ingame and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!Fryex0 2d
2d 848 Resto Druid and 848 Prot Warrior LF guild Looking for a guild that raids 2 days a week. One day needs to be wednesday and I prefer if the other day is also a weekday but could probably maybe a weekend day work. Any time after 4:30pm server works.Zimaki3 2d
3d [H] <Errata> Recruiting Looking for people interested in raiding. We're a group of guys (and gals) raiding together throughout all of WoD and seeking to expand our core. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 11pm-2am server, and a tbd optional night. We'll consider anyone willing to gear up and learn their class. Geared multi-specs are highly desirable and looking particularly for Healers! Classes/Specs we lack: Druids Ele/Resto Shaman Shoot me a tell in game or reply here. Paleonx#1384Illeonx3 3d
3d 852 Protection Warrior Lf raiding guild *Looking to stay horde, not looking for a brand new guild* Hey, I am looking for a stable guild that is working on finishing up Heroic Emerald Nightmare, and is looking to jump into mythics shortly afterwards. Not looking for a brand new guild, looking for a team that has been together for a while. I am a 852 Protection warrior, with 23 artifact traits working on my 24th. I have 5 research notes, so the 25(my 3rd golden) should be here within the next week. I am revered with all reps, and exalted with the nightfallen. My experience: Cata: Dragon Soul: 6/8H (with 3rd plate wipes on Spine) MoP: Tier 14: 14/14 Normal 7/14 Heroic Tier 15: 12/12N Tier 16: 14/14 Normal 11/14 Heroic (a lot of 1% wipes on Siegecrafter) Pre 6.0 WoD: Highmaul: 4/7M (with a couple 1% wipes on Mythic Butcher) BRF: 8/10M (with xp on Mythic Blast Furnace) HFC: 7/13M (with 1% wipes on Mythic Fel Lord) No xp on Mythic Gorefiend. (I have also killed Mythic Xhul,Manny, and Archi but it was after the patch so they were nerfed.) Legion: Emerald Nightmare: 5/7N(didn't didn't do the first two on normal) and 2/7H with a few 14% wipes on Ursoc. -Times: Monday-Friday: 6pm to 11pm Central I am mainly looking for a guild that raids 3+ days a week. (The times/days aren't set in stone so feel free to post if your times are outside of those times.) Btag: Twiggy#11522 - please leave a comment below before you add me so I know you are from this forum. ThanksIseenuggets0 3d
3d 840 Havoc DH LF late LATE night raiding guild Work schedule is wonky and I would rather not have to switch servers, so hoping to get lucky here. Are there any guilds out there that raid from about 11pm-2am server time? I usually play 5 or 6 hours a day, a couple hours in the morning and then a good block at night. Saturday night is the only night that's no good. I can be on any VoIP, have a mic but sometimes may not be able to talk too loud (other people sleeping) but can definitely listen and respond. I started in Vanilla so I know how to stay out of fire. I'm at 840ilvl atm, have done a few mythic+ dungeons. Also NOT willing to switch to Alliance. Hopefully theres something out there! =DErossela0 3d
3d [H] Looking for successful casual raiders Group of close knit players that have been raiding together since vanilla are looking for a guild that raids Wednesdays from 9:00pm to 1:00am Server time. Some of us have had world first boss kills, we are looking for a semi casual guild. We are currently, Outlaw Rogue 849 Vengeance Demon Hunter 847 Demonology Warlock 845 Feral Druid 845 Windwalker Monk 847 Holy Pally 840 Fire Mage 844 We would like two healers, one off-tank, and ranged dps(hunter, mage). ilvl 845+ we are fine with developing good players and gearing them if the need arises Please post your item level along with your class and be prepared to be on discord with us tomorrow (Tuesday 9/20) so we can communicate.Tgrogue3 3d
3d 848 MM/BM hunter looking for guild 848 MM/BM hunter looking for a new guild after I moved to the west coast. So Ideally raiding times starting at 9-10pm server time. So far I have not found a guild raiding those times, but please let me know.Stali3 3d
3d [H] LF a casual late night raiding guild Hi, Experienced raider from vanilla, BC looking for a late night raiding guild. I'm currently sitting at ilvl35 as an enh shaman. Thanks!Shynn1 3d
4d <Jolly Roger Pride> <Jolly Roger Pride> is now recruiting raiders for Heroic/Mythic Legion Progression. Draenor Progression: Cleared all raids on heroic and some mythic bosses. Currently Need: -DPS (Demon Hunter or Ranged Classes) More Info: http://www.jrpguild.com/ Raid Times: Tues and Wed 7-11 server time Contact: Yunoo (Krnoel#1596) Terris (Terris#1249)Yunoo26 4d
4d [H] All Out of Bubblegum 7/7N 1/7H LF DPS <All Out of Bubblegum> is a newly formed guild with an experienced leadership core. We are actively recruiting dedicated and progression minded players to fill our future Mythic raid team. Currently we are heavily recruiting assorted DPS (no druid,dh, or hunter) for full-time raid positions. We ask each applicant to fully understand their class and each spec regarding it. A current combat log of a relevant encounter for review is preferred. Raid Schedule: Monday: 8:00-11:00 P.M. CST (Clean up) Tuesday: 8:00-11:00 P.M. CST Wednesday: 8:00-11:00 P.M. CST Loot System EPGP Communication Method Curse Voice Raiding Requirements: Exceptional raid awareness. This is an important one. We are not looking for someone who doesn't follow raid mechanics. A great attitude with patience sprinkled on top. Especially during progression where there will be wiping involved. Solid Performance. Please make sure you are doing everything possible to bring out the best in your class. About us We are a fun loving laid back guild who enjoys the pleasures of the game. Our goal is to clear as much content as possible during each tier and having a great time while doing it! Most of us have been raiding together now for several years and the plan is to continue down that path through Legion. We offer the casual guild feel with a very laid back and low drama environment. How To Apply Please fill out an application on our guild website www.alloutofbubblegum.shivtr.com/ Also feel free to reach out to two of our officers on btag. Brezell#1783 Sabertooth#1167Brezell8 4d
5d Bld/Unh DK + Resto Druid LF Mythic Guild 850 Blood/Unholy DK and 854 Resto Druid pair LF Mythic Raiding Guild with raid times ending before 10PM server. Open to 2-3 day schedules. Mythic/heroic raiding experience since WotLK on multiple characters. Please respond to this post, or add Cthupanda#1535 to discuss more.Rocksplitter1 5d
5d You guys win... I've played Horde since vanilla WoW. I didn't get the achievement for a max level character in both factions until WoD. I made this character to see the Alliance side of quests and whatnot. I initially made it on this server because my brother was here but I had to level this toon solo. You have made me lose my cool. I can't take it anymore. I've never been ganked so many times. I'm just trying to level up and be a good little Alliance citizen. Now before you guys give me the "HURR DURR PVP ON A PVP SERVER???" Is it really PvP? Yes, in a literal sense. No, in the sense of anywhere close to fair. You being 110 and me not being 110 is pretty !@#$ing far from fair. Ok, I rolled on a PvP server so I expect to get ganked a few times. But you guys are went to REI and got the whole camping setup. The tent for you and your friends, the lawn chairs, fishing poles, grills, and food for days. Is there a point when it goes from being a PvP server to a YBAD(You Being A Dick) server? Yes. Yes there is and you guys crossed it about 50 billion times since I've been leveling this week. There have been plenty of times where I've seen easy kills I could get because I was a few levels higher but I didn't do it for a few reasons. The first one being I didn't want you to call your guildmates to come camp me and the second one being I'M NOT A DICK. You have officially tilted me so hard I had to come to the forums to vent. So congrats on being so good at the game you had to ruin the experience for someone else. I'll be faction transferring to Horde here shortly because playing as Alliance on this server is literally cancer.Voyna3 5d
6d Ignore this post I am interested in doing RBG for legion but am new to competative PVP. Ive been playing since BC, but have only ever focused on PVE. Due to RL stuff, I only have time on weekend evenings and after noons, or very late on weekdays. Edit, I found a guild and cant delete the post. Please ignore this if u find it.Vargheist0 6d
6d [H] WTS Reins of Poseidus WTS RARE water mount Reins of Poseidus on Stormreaver Horde side. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/67151 For serious inquiries, please contact me ( Macaquemagic ) via in-game mail or in-game message.Macaquemagic0 6d
6d Tank, Heals and 2 DPS looking for Raid Group Hello All, Myself and 3 friends are looking for a new home for raiding for Legion! Ideally we would want to raid about 2 times a week and ending no later than 11 pm CST. The Group consists of: Prot/Arms Warrior (me) Ret Paladin Ele/Resto Shaman Holy/Shadow Priest Please let me know either through here or in game if you're interested in my group. Thank you.Celro2 6d
6d (h) Enhance/restoOS - Veteran Raider LF guild Hi Guys, Enhance/RestoOS lf group for legion 10 Years exp, Hardmodes, heroic *before it was mythic, Raid leader often. Last year has just been pugging casually. LF Latish guild 9pm CST+ tues-wed-thurs (approx) any qs on here or add me @awak3#6502 sidenote: druids armory is wonky due to messing around due to spec rotations and testing pre-legionThebaus2 6d
6d Feral / Resto LF Guild Hey all. I'm a long-time raider that took WoD off and am looking for a new PROGRESSION RAIDING guild. I've been playing WoW on and off since Vanilla Beta (when I was ~13 years old). I raided Naxx 40 w/ my brothers in Gentlemen's Club, a guild on Korgath (originally Memento Mori on Stormreaver). I stayed with the guild and raided BT and Sunwell with them. By the time WotLK came out, I was more interested in booty than I was in raiding and quit WoW in favor of my girlfriend. In my defense, I was 17. Cata, I swapped back over to Stormreaver and joined Hit it like you mean it, where we progressed through H Firelands (never got H Rag, but cleared all the other bosses). We went through DS together and cleared H Deathwing after the second Aspects nerf hit (the one that reduced all enemies dmg / hp etc etc.). I attempted to raid in MoP, but there were in-guild issues that came up. After several heroic kills in the first tier of MoP, I quit the game due to a conflict w/ my class schedule. By the time I came back, the guild had disbanded and I was left rudderless - I gave up and moved on. At least until Legion hit. Things you should know about me; I'm 26, still in college. While getting my Master's degree (English) is my number one priority, I can guarantee that the guild I join and progression will be number two. I have a lot of experience raiding, which means I know how to research bosses, swap talents, use defensive cooldowns, and keep on top of my spec. This also means that I won't cry and pitch a fit if a piece of gear drops and I don't get it. WoW is an MMO, and raiding is at least a semi-long term commitment. I'll have time to get that piece later. I'm also playing Feral, one of the most difficult classes to play in the game - except I already practice, having gone through entire raid tiers with Feral before. I'm a big believer in being prepared, so I will always have food / flasks / pots on me, regardless if the guild supplies them or not. Also means that I have all the appropriate addons (DBM, Quartz, Bartender, etc. etc.) When it says 'Feral / Resto' in the top, that's what it means. I don't mind playing Resto, but I'm a kitty. Feral iz 4 fite. Current OPTIMAL raid times for me would be late evenings on Monday / Tues / Weds (any time after say 830 CST (servertime) (930 EST)). I'm also available for any times on the weekends. Unfortunately, and I did save this for last, I'm behind. I've only just hit 110, and don't even have a heroic ilvl yet (804 as of this post). I fully intend to be up to snuff by this weekend (Sat. 9/17). I know that this might be a problem, but I'm doing everything in my power to fix it for the time being. I look forward to seeing who replies. I'm genuinely interested in raiding again and looking for a happy, friendly group who gets work done. It's been a long time since I've been part of a online, raiding community. If you got this far, thank you for reading. TLDR: Kitty (still getting geared) w/ years of raid experience wants to get back in the saddle. Can raid late mondays / tues / weds, everything else is open.Khensu2 6d
Sep 23 [H] Group of casual-but-good friends LF guild Hi there! I'm part of a group of folks that are in a tiny guild (it's basically just us) who're looking to go back to the days of active /g with mostly-mature pals. We're all 110 and in the 830-840 ilvl range, and mostly PvE. We're interested in having an active group of folks to do mythics/heroics (dungeons!) with -- we're planning on putting together our own two-night-a-week raid group, but we'd also be happy to be absorbed by another group. None of us are dicks. We're currently playing a priest (healer), DK (mostly dps), druid (whichever role), warrior (tank), monk (dps/tank), and paladin that's maybe rerolling mage. If someone looking for 5-6 raiders is reading this, we also have a rogue pal that'd like to join us from offserver. Thanks for reading! Drop me a line here, or /w Habaneristo or Alcedes (my alt).Habaneristo3 Sep 23
Sep 23 2 Tanks LF Raiding Guild Hello! I'm Talerin. Me and my Fiance Rasahl are a Vengeance DH and Blood DK respectively. We find ourselves currently guildless, and only able to reliably raid tuesday and wensday nights. We are hoping to find a guild that is raiding those nights that needs tanks. While we would like to eventually hit mythic, heroic is about as far as we have progressed on our own. But we are willing to learn and grow with the guild that would have us, and we are extremely dedicated. Our ilvl's are 845 and 847, and we're both at about 20 artifact levels. We are fun and friendly, if a little shy. If any of this sounds good to you, reach out to us! We're available here, and my battletag is stavus#1662. Thank you for taking the time to read our post.Talerin0 Sep 23
Sep 23 [H] <Crit Happens> LF RBG Leaders Heyooo Stormreaver!! <Crit Happens> is recruiting! We have 2 raid groups going and RBGs running multiple times a week! Now that the season has started we're looking for PVP leaders!! Last season our RBG team ended with an average over 2k. With several of us ending up in the top 3%. This season we want to run multiple RBG groups. We need a few more leader to run those teams. We regularly have 100+ members online and making trouble for the alliance. Send me a message in game with any questions you may have. - HillaryshankHillaryshank0 Sep 23
Sep 22 [H] < Goldshire Goldenshower > <Goldshire Goldenshower> US Stormreaver - Horde About us: We are a brand new guild, created by a solid core of experienced players returning to the game. We are filling our roster in anticipation of the release of the first raid of the expansion. You can expect a casual atmosphere socially, however we require complete focus and seriousness when completing content of ANY kind. Current raid times: T - 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM Th - 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM Su - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Requirements: Warm body, thick skin Proficient in your class and role Ability to listen and follow instructions Ability to use Google & Discord We are happy to accept players of all classes and roles, however we are specifically in need of: DPS Healers Contact: Beaslebub#11420Beaslebub0 Sep 22
Sep 22 [H] <Liquid> LF Weekend Raiders Hey, we're just a group of friends looking to add some people for raiding. We will be raiding on the weekends. We're a really casual laid back group of people, and look to be clearing Heroics and possibly Mythics. Mainly looking to have fun, so just be willing to learn! Currently we need a tank, a few healers, and ranged DPS. We do use Discord for voice. Feel free to leave a message here or shoot me a message. BTag: Tang#1413Tang5 Sep 22
Sep 22 Morning/Mid Day Raiding So this seems like a stretch, but I am looking for an early/mid day raiding guild. My toon is 843 ARMS/845 PROT Warrior. I started playing back in Vanilla and raided seriously through BC. After that I only ever raided casually, but have no problems learning fights and playing my class to its highest potential. I can raid as late as 7:30PM EST and as early as 7AM EST as well as any time over the weekend. If you have any questions, message me on Professoroac or my btag Nuzzlefutz#1329. Thank you for your time and consideration.Professoroac3 Sep 22
Sep 22 LF Pinoy Guild Members (Horde) <Sad Boys> We're currently looking for pinoy guild members who can raid Wed - Fri. 10pm - onwards EST.. We'll be raiding minimum of 4 hours. it depends on progression, all the members currently have 845+ ilvl, it dont matter what class are you as long as you're pinoy, contact Evilfinger-Stormreaver or Jejeshaman-Stormreaver or Paulee-StormreaverEvilfinger1 Sep 22
Sep 21 849 Mage LF Raiding Guild Hi peeps, 849 fire mage looking for a guild to raid with on evenings. I am on west coast time zone and i will be available most evenings except for Tues and Weds.Dreamshake0 Sep 21
Sep 21 [H] <Cupcake and Friends> LF casual players Hi all, we are a small friends guild looking for more players to play with / raid with. We are fairly casual and right now plan on raiding Normal to start, on a flex schedule. Planning to start tomorrow night so come raid with us even if you don't want to join our guild. If things go well we'll expand further. We'll be running Mythic+ and almost nightly right now running basic heroics / Mythics.Keylimecat3 Sep 21
Sep 20 849 Prot Paladin LF Raiding guild Looking for a place to call home for raid day, LF raids on tuesday/wed and thursday. i would like a guild with intentions to get into mythic content and will be raiding on day one. PST me ingame or post here. Been playing a prot paladin since BC, i have been GM, officer, raid leader, main tank, off tank, you name it.Shokei3 Sep 20
Sep 20 840 Prot LF 1 or 2 night/wk As the title says, I'm looking for a good raid group! I can raid any time on or after 9pm Central. I show up prepared and on time. I have many years of experience under my belt, and will be more than willing to share my experience if requested. Will server and faction transfer. Most of my assets are on Stormreaver and I can grab crafted before raid to increase my ilvl. Add xrated#1510 if interested, or reply here. Thanks!Xrated0 Sep 20
Sep 20 Tha Goonies Recruiting for PvP & PvE We are currently looking at Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00-10:00p.m. central standard time for our rbg team. We are looking for range dps for this team to get started when 7.1 comes out. We are also recruiting for 10 man normal raiding on Fridays for 10:00-1:00 a.m. central standard time. We will also have Mythic Keystone Dungeon groups going once they come out. We are currently helping everyone get gear for the upcoming content. If you have any questions please whisper Sindorii or Ayame in game. We are a very friendly guild that is looking to build a strong community of gamers to have fun when they are online. Sins,Sindorii1 Sep 20
Sep 19 Wipe Night is Recruiting (Horde) Greetings! Wipe Night is recruiting players to join our group going into the upcoming raid content. We are also recruiting pvp and casual players as well. We are a mature group of laid-back people that screw around and talk trash like anyone else. Our current group has experience dating back to Vanilla and we intend on mythic progression. We are filling all roles at the moment and hope to build multiple raid and pvp teams. If you are interested, simply message me in-game or on this thread and I'll answer any questions you have.Myrladin1 Sep 19
Sep 19 850 Healer LF for Mythic Raid Team I will keep this short you can check my profile and see what raids i have done ect. I have lots of mythic experience can also provide links to healing logs if need be. Looking to heal either mythic dungeons or a raid team for legion. I can fit into most raiding times during the week but would prefer a 3 day/week raiding guild if possible. Add me on battletag if you are interested: Halofire#11111Halofire4 Sep 19