Stormreaver

May 11 739 monk tank and 738 Hpally LFG Hi, and thanks for reading. Two of us, (husband and wife) currently horde side looking for a new raiding home. We stepped down from raiding when our previous raid team was looking like it was going the way of the DoDo, took a nice break for a few weeks to regroup, and here we are. Looking for something preferably similar progress to us (11/13m and 10/13m respectively), and in the area of 7-10 PST weekdays. Slightly flex on days/times for the right fit, but pref to keep times within an hour or 2 of what we had. Looking for a great friendly group to finish WoD strong and head into Legion with the intention of doing progression and being competitive. Brewmaster monk has been tanking for the last couple expansions, with experience also as a healer on other toons when needed. Pally has been healing since Cataclysm, masquerading as a mage prior to that :) Both of us have always had exceptional attendance rates, coming prepared for all fights with a plan and consumables, and always willing to swap/rotate, depending upon the guild's needs. Other characters of note include a 720 resto/guardian druid, and a 720 resto/ele shaman for the monk, and a 721 disc priest for the pally. Also, transferring to Alliance is a non-issue. Again, we'd like to find a great long term home. Faction is negligible. If any of this is of interest, feel free to reply here or add me Sedestia#1763 Look forward to chatting!Soleirissa0 May 11
May 10 Looking for friends Hi I'm a newish player I played briefly back in Wath of the lich king but not much after and now I'm looking for some friends to level with maybe do some pvp at max level :)Vynlanleron3 May 10
May 10 History of Stormreaver, as told from day one. (This is a thread originally made by Jonchron, I felt that it should be migrated over to the new forums so that new players can see some of the history this server has.) ====== I wonder how many people are still around that remember the dawn of this tale. There are few who I recognize from the earliest days of the war on Stormreaver. Perhaps I am among the last of my original brothers and sisters to retire from Stormreaver; and so to honor them, I share with you the true legacy of Stormreaver. You may wish to read this lengthy story, or you may wish to ignore it. The choice to learn the historical truth of Stormreaver is yours alone: THE FIRST AGE OF STORMREAVER The Tides of War The front line of battles between the legions of orcish hordes and the alliance of men did not begin in Hillsbrad as many would suspect. The original boundaries were set between the north and south of Stranglethorn Vale and deep into Duskwood, as well as the Wetlands. In these days the horde numbered in many, their forces were strong and their leaders were aggressive. Guilds such as <Domain of Pain> led by the willful forum master and Orcish Hunter, Tirade, and <Cabal> led by Invisus and his Inner Council (not to be confused with the later "The Cabal") and <JUICE> successfully led raids against the alliance and controlled their territory with ease. A level gap was slowly beginning to appear as the legendary first player in the world to hit level 60, Xenif, the Troll Rogue of <Domain of Pain> captured Nesingwary's Expedition and purged the location and quest lines of all alliance presence. But who would stand to fight these orcish hordes when their numbers were so great and their generals so cunning and cruel? Those of the alliance brave enough to challenge their opposition were smote down and corpse camped. There was but one guild who sought to cleanse the lands of evil and restore balance and virtue to the homeland at all costs. <Nightmare Inc> was all that remained of the Neutrals from Sullon Zek. Their leader, Static, led a glorious crusade through the lands, smiting the orcish horde where they stood. Those who did not fight in the battles hid from Static's army and were spared. It was not until Static had pushed all the way through The Barrens and into the mysterious realm of One Thousand Needles that the orcs came out from their hiding places and recaptured the Gurubashi Arena. Static's forces stormed up the spires and seized control of the orcish horde outposts there. There was no time for inquisition, his priests swiftly mind controlled the remaining orcs off of the cliffs and to their miserable deaths. Static's occupation was brief, and <Nightmare Inc> returned to the lesser zones to establish safe travel routes for their fellow brothers and sisters of the alliance. The battles in these territories were fierce and many were won and lost by both sides. Among the most noted PvPers of these lesser zones were <Pink Club> <Cabal> <The Forgotten Order> <Covert Operations> <Inconceivable> <Booty Bay Bandits> <Digital Marines> <Warband> <Torment> <Minium> <JUICE> <Beyond Death> <Oh Snap> <Dreadnought> <Igglebound> <Foo> <P u r g e> <Epoch> and <Nightmare Inc> there were few other guilds who actively PvPed in groups or raids or maintained PvP rivalries. At one point before everyone was 60, Woolygimp (Alliance) sold an epic Bow on the Gadgetzan Auction house to Tirade (Horde) This is the first documented example of cross teaming on Stormreaver. A controversial issue that troubled Stormreaver during its glory days. Although the Alliance had been victorious, the orcs were not crushed so easily, within their ranks an ancient evil was emerging. Among them came about the elite combat crew of <Oh Snap> who's less than ten man guild mercilessly slaughtered bands of alliance across all zones. <Cabal> had not yet seen its end of days and their war parties led many successful campaigns upon the continent of Kalimdor. The notorious <Minium> as well as <Domain of Pain> were already well on their way to the great BlackRock Mountain where they would bravely venture deep into the dungeons there in search of phat loots and the key to Blackrock Spire, lair of General Drakkisath. It was here that they would later learn that the General knew the secrets of Onyxia and her lair. Rayve190 May 10
May 9 <Never Lucky> Recruiting M-HFC/Legion <Never Lucky> We are formed up of returning veteran top 28US and top 50US players and various other 13/13 experienced players. Guild Founded 1-23-2016. <Schedule> 2 Night Tuesday 7-11 CST Thursday 7-11 CST Reason: we all went the hardcore route, but we want to be able to spread our fun around to various other games. We stay in touch in and out of the game and want people who are social and like to interact outside of raid time. We are tired of the elitist and toxic attitudes that surround top tier guilds and want to focus our efforts in a much lighter schedule because lets face it, some of us have been playing the game for 12+ years and have other things going on in our lives now. <What to expect when you are expecting> We expect you to show up to raids fully enchanted/upgraded gear, it is disrespectful to other raiders to not do at least the bare minimum. Guild can provide all food/flask/potion needs for raiding. <Needs> We just did our first Mythic raid 2 weeks ago and did 2/13M fairly easily with our core 15 people and 5 pugs. We are looking for like minded individuals who can have great attendance and an attitude for progressing into mythic content for the rest of WoD. <Legion> We are recruiting players for current main raid core spots as well as for Legion, if you are a returning player that is not a potato than be sure to contact us regarding future, or even current raid slots. We recruit the player, not the character! Gearing up is part of the process, and as I mentioned we are looking for players who want to commit time and energy towards having fun and kicking pve !@# while doing it. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please feel to contact: myself (Asher#1259) our Guild Leader (eliza#1981) or recruitment officer (Lukas#1674) or visit our website and drop off an app! http://neverlucky.shivtr.com/ Logs are available for browsing at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/130713 Hope to hear from you soon :) Add our btags and we'll see what happens!Trëë0 May 9
May 9 Group of People coming back to Stormreaver Hello Stormreaver, A group of us are looking to return to Stormreaver, this time Horde side. We were here awhile back as Dark Tendencies but on Alliance. There is about 7-10 of us likely more at legion with the influx of people returning. We have a variety types of players casual to progressive raiders all adults(by age anyway). Throughout WOD we went to Korgath, where we switched around between our own guild joining other guilds in order to raid. We are looking to find a guild that would be a good fit, and have lots of fun. Opposed to creating a new guild and trying to recruit away from other guilds. We prefer a raid time 6pm - 9pm server time Tuesday/Wednesday. We have some people creating toons others will be transferring toons soon so if it sounds like a match and you can use an influx of players and raiders let me know.Moltenelite1 May 9
May 6 5/13M <vs The Universe> is LFM for Mythic HFC <vs The Universe> is currently recruiting a few DPS for our core raid group. As the title states, we are currently 5/13 Mythic, and looking to clear Mythic HFC before Legion. Also, we're looking to be very competitive when Legion is released. Open spots are core spots, not bench warmers. We prefer you to be 710ilvl+ with legendary ring. Raids are Tuesday & Thursday nights, from 7:30pm-11:30pm server time (CST). If interested, please message one of the following in game: Michael#18328 Jwindhorn#1352 Matthew#1307 Vardinix#1270 The classes we'd prefer to recruit are: Boomkin Mage DKCållmej23 May 6
May 6 Domoclezze Phased @ 15k isn't a kill so let's see the combat log or corpse? No? Yea probably not, hard for the game to register someone as dead when they aren't dead. Speaking of dead.... http://s476.photobucket.com/user/Tribalgrave/media/Domo.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1 http://s476.photobucket.com/user/Tribalgrave/media/Domo2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2 Also, if you would have killed me Spy addon would have record it. http://s476.photobucket.com/user/Tribalgrave/media/Domo3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 So keep gloating over nothing. Keep casting Counter Shot on rogues. It's working great for you so far. ...Madrøx3 May 6
Apr 30 Heroic Archimonde Personal loot runs ----Personal loot---- Going almost everyday starting at 3pm Server time 2pm est. Cost is 30k per person with gold on realm, we pull every 20 minutes. Only requirements are the payment, level 100, and horde. --------------Add Retodrama for scheduling--------------Fearorama5 Apr 30
Apr 30 Horde PVP LF consistent Team/Practice While I am getting better, I have more than a lot to learn. Rating is 1300. I would like to get 1550 which would be my 9 yr best. I just started PVP. I'd be interested in playing competitively one day - 6 months a year. I pref a Mage, Rogue or possibly a hunter. I am open to 3s comps which are slightly limited too. If you know how to tell me when I am bad and what is necessary to improve I am open to any class. I want someone who can use voice: Curse, Skype, Vent or mumble I do not care. Hereoh#1844. I am done with PVE. Right now I have about 1 of each class fully geared in multi spec. But I want to start off with Ed. I am looking for someone who just wants to run Arena, Rated BG or premade BG. Someone who understands I am still new and need help. I do not mind rage, being yelled at or wrecking emotions. Just want to get better - not carried. Thanks (Oh ya I have a movie coming out - check it out)Eddsnowdenn0 Apr 30
Apr 27 Stormreaver Horde 5/13M Immured Mantics We are currently recruiting 1 healer: Disc priest. 1 tank: dk/pala. Assorted Dps: Melee/ranged. We are 5/13M. A good attitude, knowledge of the fights and your class/spec as well as good attendance a must. We are looking for permanent spots to come with us into Legion and hopefully pave the way for the reach to be a competitive guild. In need of respectful leaders as well as people who are great at performing their role in our core. We raid Tue/Wed 730-1030pm Central. If you are interested please go to ImmuredMantics.com and apply or add scadoosh#1268.Sðul1 Apr 27
Apr 27 DK Looking for PvP Friends! I got burnt out with PvE and im now looking for some people to pvp with! Let me know im currently 736 in pvp gear. Still gearing up. B-Tag is Nalfeus#1176Nalfeus0 Apr 27
Apr 23 WTS Guild Bank for storage Has 6 bank tabs (9,350 g in total if you buy the tabs separately) for bank tab price reference: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Guild_bank I'm selling it for 5k.Faize0 Apr 23
Apr 20 LFM: Mythic BRF, Sat @ 7pm EST [Alliance] Hi everyone, Edit: For the 16/17th weekend ONLY, the run will be held on Sunday the 17th, due to a scheduling conflict. Some friends and I will be running Mythic Blackrock foundry weekly for fun, Xmog gear and the BH mount. Saturdays, weekly at 7pm Eastern time. Btag: Vanguardevox#1801 What we're looking for: 710 ilvl minimum - we aren't aiming to gear people or do progression. Basic raid competence, ability to follow instructions. Ventrilo - dont need to hear you, just need you to be on for prep and calls. Alliance side Going for 3 hours - ideally, please plan to stick around for the duration. It's ok if you need to drop though. Points of interest: Nothing on reserve, MS > OS > Mog, mount open roll Starting Darmac >Thogar > Maidens 2 tanks/3 heals/15 DPS RL is experienced, knows fights. Our aim is to clear as far as possible during each session, and build a group of frequent attendees to make everyone's life easier. We'll occasionally do achievements when they dont deter our pace. If you're interested, please contact me here, or via battletag at Vanguardevox#1801. Unless you're packing a half-guild 730+ team, this instance still poses a reasonable challenge and is a bane to poorly run pugs. We've already done several successful runs and will be doing these regularly at the scheduled time for the foreseeable future. Cheers, DisapprovingDisapproving2 Apr 20
Apr 20 [H]<Peons> 13/13 is looking for more - dps About us: Peons has been around since day one. Some of us have been raiding together for 7+ years . I don't say that to sound intimidating but I think it speaks to the atmosphere and friendships we have created. We are a guild of adults but we also enjoy this game and progressing. We raid twice a week for a total of 5 hours and have all three AOTC achievements and meta mounts. Why are we recruiting: Clearing Heroic HFC for 4 months has started to become stale while waiting for Legion. We started an alt raid which is now at 6/13H but we are having a hard time filling the roster for anything but our weekly arch kill. We all really like playing together and as the raid leader I would like to plan for legion as well. So I need to bite the bullet and recruit now. This gives us a chance to meet and play together and get any new person settled. What we are looking for: We are all working adults, some have kids, but we all have responsibilities IRL. We raid in a very short window of time. If you join the guild to raid you must realize that you are on other peoples time as well. If you cant be on time with all of your gear ready to go we really don't want you. If you aren't looking to raid, but are looking for a guild for leveling, dungeons, or just to be in a pleasant guild atmosphere, we also welcome social recruits. Sarcasm is a bonus. What we don't want: Racism, homophobia, and sexism (basically being a piece of !@#$) are not welcome. Summary: If you like raiding. If you like doing obscure achievements. If you like farming obscure crafting materials at 1am with guildies on skype while arguing passionately about scifi movies. If you like using slack to post pictures of how %^-*ty your job is. If you think voice coms are ideal for making fun of the dumb !@#$ the RL says. If you have more alts than any sane person should. If you think any of these apply to you - you should seriously consider joining our guild. How: add me (zach#11489) and send me a messaget. We generally just invite people that are interested to see what they are about. Applications are worthless. We will probably just set up a time to hop on discord and chat. I have a lot of alts so just use realIDBigmikey2 Apr 20
Apr 17 Delete. .Ltndan8 Apr 17
Apr 16 April 16, GDKP!! As promised Friends, Guildies and I are going to be hosting another GDKP on Saturday APRIL 16 2016. The run will be held at 8pm server, with invites at 7:30. This is to allow enough time for all of the bidders and carriers to be online, and to fill up the rest of the run in case there are spots that still needed to be filled. We will go until 11:00 server with a 5 min. break in between. If you DO NOT show up by 7:45 server, we will open up your spot to those put on standby on the calender invite. Loot Bids will start at the following: 100g starting bid for Temporal crystals (bulk) with 100g increments ... Gear bids will be increments of 1000g up to 20000, 2000g thereafter. For those who have not killed Archimond on normal there is a 5k fee. the fee is for: 1. The Feat of Strength Achievement 2. The mount Gold collected from Fee's are added to a different pot that will only be divided between the carriers Simple rules of the raid: 1. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. If you leave the run early, or are offline/afk for more than 10 minutes, you will be removed from the raid and forfeit any cut of the gold and initial deposit. 2. There will be carry-ees, and carriers. Carry-ees are those with lower ilvl, but will be brining lots of gold. Carriers will have a higher ilevel, and most likely will not be bringing much gold. If you are a carrier, there is a minimum ilevel requirement of 730. If you are a carry-ee, the minimum ilevel 680. 3. You are expected to perform. There is wiggle room in 30 man for poor play, but not much. That being said, you are expected to at least know how the fights work on a normal level (not lfr). If you are a carry-ee, Read a strat, watch a video, etc. You need to be prepared. The least amount of downtime possible, the more bosses that we will kill. If you are a carrier, you must have at least 13/13 heroic. 4. There will be a 5-10 minute break at some point during raid, as close to 9 as we can. You must be back to your computer when the break timer is done. 5. Please have proper gems and enchants. 6. No bad mouthing players.I will be firm on this. 7. Must have Mumble. You dont need a mic, aslong as you can listen thats more than enough. 8. No typing in raid during bids, unless you are bidding. If you talk in raid chat during bids, you will be given a warning. If you do it again, you will be removed with a partial cut, and not invited back in the future. 9. If your raid performance is terrible (not listening to the raid leader, under performing for your level of gear, etc) you may be removed from the raid and forfeit your share of the pot. 10. All auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. Private tells will not be accepted for items. No loot is reserved. There is no extra gold/loot for the raid leader. 11. If a carry-ee does not bid on more than 3 pieces of loot that is obviously an upgrade or they havent won loot bids that would total 20,000g, They wont be receiving any of the gold cut. (unless there are no upgrades from the whole run that dropped) 12. If you do not follow these rules, you will not be invited back for future gdkps. I know these rules may sound harsh or strict, but it to make sure we have a smooth, fun run, where we kill bosses and get a lot of loot and gold. So here's how to sign up: (PLEASE POST USING YOUR MAIN) Reply to this forum with the following format: Character's name and alt code (if any) character-Class-Spec Amount of gold being brought to the run EQUIPPED item level of your specs (please include both if you are a hybrid) Wow-armory link Experience If you are accepted to the run, you will receive a calendar invite. Accept it. If you are moved to standby on the calendar invite, this means you are backup in case someone else doesn't show. If you are declined, you did not meet our minimum requirements. If are accepted, be online at 7:30 server. ^-^ Happy Hunting ^-^Faize20 Apr 16
Apr 16 Heavy Junkbox Looking to buy 500+ heavy junk boxes. Paying 50 golds for each box Or 6000 golds for 100 boxes. Please feel free to contact me in game. ThanksTerrorheart0 Apr 16
Apr 15 Stormreaver GDKP!! Hello again Stormreaver! We're back at it again with the GDKP!! As promised Friends, Guildies and I are going to be hosting another 30 man GDKP the first Saturday of APRIL!!! APRIL 2st 2016 The run will be held at 8pm server, with invites at 7:30. This is to allow enough time for all of the bidders and carriers to be online, and to fill up the rest of the run in case there are spots that still needed to be filled. We will go until 11:00 server with a 5 min. break in between. If you DO NOT show up by 7:45 server, we will open up your spot to those put on standby on the calender invite. Loot Bids will start at the following: 100g starting bid for Temporal crystals (bulk) with 100g increments non-warforged / warforged and/or socket starting bids: 7000g / 8000g Heroic Non-weapon / non-tier/ non-trinkets/trash drops 9000g / 10,000g Heroic Weapon / Tier / Trinkets Gear bids will be increments of 1000g up to 20000, 2000g thereafter. For those who have not killed Archimond on normal there is a 5k fee. the fee is for: 1. The Feat of Strength Achievement 2. The mount The Gold collected from the fee will be added to the pot. Simple rules of the raid: 1. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. If you leave the run early, or are offline/afk for more than 10 minutes, you will be removed from the raid and forfeit any cut of the gold and initial deposit. 2. There will be carry-ees, and carriers. Carry-ees are those with lower ilvl, but will be brining lots of gold. Carriers will have a higher ilevel, and most likely will not be bringing much gold. If you are a carrier, there is a minimum ilevel requirement of 730. If you are a carry-ee, the minimum ilevel 690. If you do not meet these requirements. 3. You are expected to perform. There is wiggle room in 30 man for poor play, but not much. That being said, you are expected to at least know how the fights work on a normal level (not lfr). If you are a carry-ee, Read a strat, watch a video, etc. You need to be prepared. The least amount of downtime possible, the more bosses that we will kill. If you are a carrier, you must have at least 13/13 heroic. 4. There will be a 5-10 minute break at some point during raid, as close to 9 as we can. You must be back to your computer when the break timer is done. 5. Please have proper gems and enchants. 6. No bad mouthing players.I will be firm on this. 7. Must have Mumble. You dont need a mic, aslong as you can listen thats more than enough. 8. No typing in raid during bids, unless you are bidding. If you talk in raid chat during bids, you will be given a warning. If you do it again, you will be removed with a partial cut, and not invited back in the future. 9. If your raid performance is terrible (not listening to the raid leader, under performing for your level of gear, etc) you may be removed from the raid and forfeit your share of the pot. 10. All auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. Private tells will not be accepted for items. No loot is reserved. There is no extra gold/loot for the raid leader. 11. If a carry-ee does not bid on loot, they wont be receiving any of the gold cut. (unless there are no upgrades from the whole run that dropped) 12. If you do not follow these rules, you will not be invited back for future gdkps. I know these rules may sound harsh or strict, but it to make sure we have a smooth, fun run, where we kill bosses and get a lot of loot and gold. So here's how to sign up: (PLEASE POST USING YOUR MAIN) Reply to this forum with the following format: Character's name and alt code (if any) character-Class-Spec Amount of gold being brought to the run EQUIPPED item level of your specs (please include both if you are a hybrid) Wow-armory link Experience If you are accepted to the run, you will receive a calendar invite. Accept it. If you are moved to standby on the calendar invite, this means you are backup in case someone else doesn't show. If you are declined, you did not meet our minimum requirements. If are accepted, be online at 7:30 server. ^-^ Happy Hunting ^-^Faize36 Apr 15
Apr 13 <Hobo Assassins> 13/13N, 6/13H is recruiting Hi All, The <Hobo Assassins>, a Stormreaver guild, are looking for some more players to fill out our roster for current raids, and also moving into Legion. We are currently about 3-4 people short each week from a reliable raid group and need your help. A little about us... We have been playing together for the better part of the last decade, a few new folks have joined in the last couple years and we've also lost a few familiar faces as well. We currently raid once a week, on Friday nights 9:30-12:30 EST. We are a laid back group of longtime in-game friends (many of whom have now met in person as well) who enjoy each other's company just as much as we enjoy playing this game. Most of us are no longer able to commit the time during the week that many of the other guilds require for raiding. We have no real preference right now for specific classes, but we do need some more DPS to fill out the ranks. If you are a tank or a healer we can find a way to work that in as well, like I said, laid back. If this sounds like something you're interested in, we'd love to hear from you. You can whisper me using my b-tag (Calendil#1993) or send me an in game tell or message. Looking forward to hearing from you. To everyone else, happy raiding! TL;DR - Once a week guild looking for a few good people to fill the ranks.Holycal2 Apr 13
Apr 13 @ Bowjenkinz I love you, you adorable creature. <3Katherine4 Apr 13
Apr 10 WTB alani mount anyone selling the alani mount? willing to buy message ingame or postBiggbootieho0 Apr 10
Apr 8 Stormreaver Horde 5/13M Immured Mantics We are currently recruiting 1 tank, dk/pala. Dps. Melee, and ranged. We are 5/13M. A good attitude, knowledge of the fights and your class/spec as well as good attendance a must. We are looking for permanent spots to come with us into Legion and hopefully pave the way for the reach to be a competitive guild. In need of respectful leaders as well as people who are great at performing their role in our core. We raid Tue/Wed 730-1030pm Central. If you are interested please reply here, our guild website ImmuredMantics.com, or add scadoosh#1268.Sðul1 Apr 8
Apr 7 Hyjal~7/13M~Ret,Spriest,Rogue,Warlock,Boomkin Add my battle id Absense#1989 HYJAL server ** Check out our Awesome Recruitment Video!!! - ** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iacgdcMUu8k** http://dbdguildh.guildlaunch.com I ask applicants to be atleast 715 and have legendary ring. Willing to X-Realm trial. 7/13M 13/13H Very high needs for Shadow Priest, Warlock, Rogue, Boomkin, Ret Paladin. Exceptional players regardless of spec always welcome to apply. http://dbdguildh.guildlaunch.com Our Raid Schedule is: Tuesdays: 6-9pm Pacific Wednesdays: 6-9pm Pacific Thursdays: 6-9pm Pacific EPGP loot distribution.Proverbial0 Apr 7
Apr 6 10/13M Rogue and Prot Paladin LF Guild Sub/Combat Rogue and Prot Palading looking for a guild that is 9/13M+. Rogue (738): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Bootiesqt/simple https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11299328/latest/ Prot (732): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Raeya/simple Raeya#1889 Booties#1893Bootiesqt4 Apr 6
Apr 6 Two raiders (tank & dps) LF guild for Legion I'll keep this post as short as possible.. My co-gm and I are looking to get back into raiding and are looking for a guild. We Have both been playing WoW since pre-BC and have raided in every expansion from casual to hardcore levels. We both have experience playing every class (before we started our own guild in WotLK we pugged alt runs 7-10 times a week with great success). We aren't really looking to be in any sort of leadership roles. We would prefer to just show up for raids, murder some bosses and not have to put up with all the leadership shenanigans. About half way through WoD we lost a few key raiders for various reasons (school, burnt-out, work, etc) and after a few weeks of unsuccessful recruiting we decided it would be best to call it quits rather than continuing to pug randoms. Since our current guild quit raiding we have basically just been pugging while killing time waiting for Legion. We are looking for a guild that wants to push progression. We would be happy to fill out applications if required. I am planning on playing my mage or warlock (depending on how class changes turn out) & my friend is going to be tanking, either on his paladin or on a new demon hunter. Feel free to leave a message here, though the quickest way to get in contact with us is to message us on bnet. Deulon#1537 Skar74#1655Deulon2 Apr 6
Apr 6 No GDKP this week! There was a scheduled GDKP for the 9th but I wont be able to make it so we're canceling the whole weeks GDKP! Sorry!Faize4 Apr 6
Apr 5 Does anyone from Cata still play? Where did everyone go?Shopped13 Apr 5
Apr 4 LF active, casual guild. Looking for an active guild for me and my wife. Been out of the game for a bit (Early WOD), but are willing to learn the newer content. We are casual players that also enjoy doing older content as well.Apocalyptus0 Apr 4
Apr 2 Looking for a big active guild Casual but active player mainly pvp with some pve. Looking for a BIG active friendly guild. Tired of people saying this then i join and theres 2-3 people on all day haha. Im a friendly cool guy! multiple 100's Thank you -MesiMesiausx0 Apr 2
Apr 2 Looking for a guild Hello all. Currently leveling to 100, had been off the game for a couple years. Looking for a fun guild looking for any level really. The recruitment tab hasn't really been working for me. I am trying here, so reach out if you know of or are in a guild looking for a warlock. I should be 100 by this weekend or early next week!Anubron3 Apr 2
Mar 29 ENOUGH! Come to the Emerald Dream. There is no glory to be had here. This realm is forever shamed. Cursed and forgotten. It's inhabitants seek to placate you in the guise of friendship. To be a slave to the hipster horde is unbearable to some. Leave them I say . Come one, come all to the Emerald Dream. It's not a perfect world on The Emerald Dream... but it's so much better than this. If your WoW life amounts to more than raiding... please join us.Urbanstalker0 Mar 29
Mar 29 [A] Lebowski Urban Achievers Hey...man! Anyone looking for a new just social,leveling guild. Former raider just looking to relax and prep and get ready for Legion! Very social and laid back guild, ill help run Instances, dailys, Achievements. What eve, Like to drink....EVEN better. Monolog and quote one of the best cult movies around, come to Lebowski Urban Achievers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YedqV4Gl_us The dude abides.Archaelin0 Mar 29
Mar 29 *Guild vs Guild Wargames* Crit Happens is interested in some friendly competition, we would like to formally challenge any and all pvp guilds on stormreaver (horde or alliance) to a best out of 3 wargame event (bg style). We'll have randomized bg queues, and 10 players each team. No pugs. It'd be a fun way to get to know each other more, and have some friendly warfare. Additionally, if interested, after the first 3 guild vs. guild wargames we could roll for team captain (one captain from each guild) and select from combined guild pools of players for more wargames. The second round of wargames can have more than 10 players per team, as long as each team has an equal amount of players. Rematches are welcome provided we have time to reschedule (for both guilds). <Rules> *10v10 for the guild vs guild matches *Friendly Banter is allowed, however being rude will not be tolerated. *No pugs from outside the server or guilds *Have curse voice available for the combined wargame matches *Be on time *Ties don't count Send me in-game mail if interested or message someone online in our guild. Note: We can make additional rules if both sides agree the night of.Fitemepunk3 Mar 29
Apr 29 Mythic archimonde weekly progression. <Winterfell> Recruiting for serious raiders who want to down Archimonde weekly before legion. You must be at least 735 minimum. You must also have at least have 11/13 Mythic down. If your guild doesn't raid anymore join us weekly! We raid tues/thurs/sun 830pm pst - 1130pm 1030pm cst-130am 1130pm est - 230am As the topic says we are recruiting and also bringing in players from other guilds that are not raiding for a chance to do mythic archimonde weekly. We are currently looking to fill DPS and Healing fills weekly. The majority of the raid will consist of mostly our guild, and if need be we can bring you in weekly for a shot at the last 2 bosses of HFC(Manno, Archimonde) We are currently at 12/13m and have pulled archimonde to about the low 30's. The idea is to get people on a list and are contacted weekly to fill in positions if need be, We are also hoping to get the filled positions permanent though not neccesary. We are looking for the opportunity to meet new players who still enjoy raiding and plan on raiding all throughout this current xpac and legion. The current class emphasis are.... DPS Warriors, DK's, Rogues, Hunters, Warlocks, Spriests, Boomkins Heals Resto Shaman, Resto Druid Please add me on btag or contact one of my guildmates on illidan with the guild tag <Winterfell> B-TAG jinto#1835 Thank you for your time and reading this thread.Luxea11 Apr 29
Mar 25 The Real World of Workcraft - Brief Survey Denizens of Azeroth, the Blood Death Knight known as Carnage (Lightninghoof) and the Beast Mastery Hunter known as Nathanot (Medivh) humbly request your assistance. We are working on a study to examine what workplace relevant knowledge, skills and abilities might be gained through playing World of Warcraft. To better serve our brothers and sisters of the Horde and Alliance, we require your aid in collecting preliminary data via a brief 15-20 minute survey. Players that participate in our survey will be (1) notified of our findings, and (2) entered in a raffle for an opportunity to win a gift card. For more details, please follow the link below and to be directed to our survey start page. http://mst.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0xidxbZv8JKxnKJAshbrringer0 Mar 25
Mar 23 Garri Coliseum Title Premades This is a cross post. Though now it is intended for my/our realm. If you do not want to participate that is fine. You do not have to, you do not have to reply either. Looking for anyone who wants to get title or just have fun 5-15 people. iLVL does not matter. We will "roll" for the title. On occasion "Wait list" for wins. Anyone interested reply. I'd like to do it weekly - to help those on realm not in PVP guild/casual. There is nothing much to organize but I can throw it together. I like to meet in a garri first, so we can get familiar with each other. Only requirement have public vent and not be banned. While I prefer everyone stay until all those who want/need title get it. I do ask you help at least 2 people. Stuff comes up, I get it. But 2 - 3 Coliseum Q's is not asking much. Reply with interest. Or troll comments.Hereoh0 Mar 23
Mar 21 Stormreaver Horde 2/13M Immured Mantics We are currently recruiting 1 MW monk/1 R shaman. Dps. Melee, and ranged. We are 2/13M looking to push quickly into upper heroic but have had issues due to attendance. A good attitude, knowledge of the fights and your class/spec as well as good attendance a must. We are looking for permanent spots to come with us into Legion and hopefully pave the way for the reach to be a competitive guild. In need of respectful leaders as well as people who are great at performing their role in our core. We raid Tue/Wed 730-1030pm Central. If you are interested please reply here or add scadoosh#1268. If transferring we are willing to buy you a monthly game time token off AH to absorb some of the transfer cost.Sðul0 Mar 21
Mar 21 - Delete please.Ishogall1 Mar 21
Mar 21 New Guild <Elysian> Looking for Members! <Elysian> is looking for PvP & PvE players. We are a flexiable guild that bends between both environments! Currently recruiting all interested players! We are still establishing ranks among members, looking for casual, serious and players with leader skills! Add Ryeloc#1717 for more information.Ryloc0 Mar 21
Mar 16 H <Peachy Keen> Selling Heroic HFC <Peachy Keen> - Stormreaver-Horde will now be selling full clears of Heroic Hellfire Citadel. Individual wings of HFC will also be available upon request. Heroic Hellfire Citadel Full Clear Options Heroic Full Clear with all loot + tier (includes armor, weapons, and class trinkets from Archimonde Heroic Full clear with no tier Heroic Full clear with Personal Loot Heroic Archimonde Heroic Archimonde with ALL Loot + Tier + Grove Warden Mount Heroic Archimonde with no loot + Grove Warden Mount Heroic Archimonde with Personal Loot + Grove Warden Mount Heroic Archimonde and Mannoroth Options Heroic Archimonde and Mannoroth with ALL Loot + Tier + Grove Warden Mount Heroic Archimonde and Mannoroth with no loot + Grove Warden Mount Heroic Archimonde and Mannoroth with Personal Loot + Grove Warden Mount Heroic Assault - Gorefiend Options Heroic Assault - Gorefiend with ALL Loot + Tier Heroic Assault - Gorefiend with no loot Heroic Assault - Gorefiend with Personal Loot Heroic Iskar, Socrethar, and Tyrant Options Heroic Iskar, Socrethar, and Tyrant with ALL Loot + Tier from Socrethar Heroic Iskar, Socrethar and Tyrant with no loot Heroic Iskar, Socrethar. and Tyrant with Personal Loot Heroic Fel Lord, Xhul'horac, and Mannoroth Options Heroic Fel Lord, Xhul'horac, and Mannoroth with ALL Loot + Tier Heroic Fel Lord, Xhul'horac, and Mannoroth with no loot Heroic Fel Lord, Xhul'horac, and Mannoroth with Personal Loot Please Contact us for pricing, as well as to schedule your run! BattleTag: Dasha#1352 Also, you may leave a comment below and I will get in touch with you! The following days and times will be a normal schedule that we will run (note all times are SERVER TIME) Wedsnesday: 7pm - 10:30pm Thursday: 7pm - 10:30pm Due to the Holidays (Christmas and New Years) we may postpone runs during those weeks until the beginning of JanuaryNooks5 Mar 16
Mar 16 Hi Hello friends :) I love you guysÐiminish8 Mar 16
Mar 15 <Bane of Existence> 1/13M 13/13H Recruiting! Guild: Bane of Existence. Just Started raiding again and LF dedicated, reliable, and experienced raiders for Core Raid Team. In our short time back raiding again we currently have 1/13M 13/13H HFC and are looking to push through Mythic content very quickly. We raid Tues-Wed-Sun 8-11 Central/Server. We do run multiple raids per week in HFC. Most of our Raids are Streamed via Twitch (Link below) and put on youtube (Link below) if you want to check us out. Please be able to make ALL these times!!! Raiding does go down to 2 nights once content is on farm. We are a VERY active guild outside of raid times. ***LF Rdps and 1 heals w/ a min ilvl of 715. Legendary Ring a plus.*** If you are interested please contact myself (saint#1390) or Fistingemo (Emo#1743) in game via tells or mail. If you can't get a hold of us just give us a way we can reach you and we will asap. You can also reach me via Twitch @: http://www.twitch.tv/italiansaint219 our Guild Facebook Group @: https://www.facebook.com/groups/baneofexistence/ or Youtube @: https://www.youtube.com/user/Italiansaint219 More about our guild: <Bane of Existence> was formed on US-Executus on Nov 5th, 2008. Due to lack of server population (servers were not merged at that time) we moved to US-Stormreaver. Since we have started, Bane has raided every tier, with your average breaks in between (i.e. Christmas, New Years, ect.). At points during multiple Expansions we normally keep multiple raid groups in our Guild roster. US-Stormreaver has been a good home for us since our move here on March 3rd, 2013 and if your not on US-Stormreaver and are thinking about a server transfer whether to come to Bane, or any guild in that matter, I am certain you will enjoy it as much as I have. We have alot of active players in Guild as inactive players get removed after 30 days inactive. Very Social guild inside and outside raids. We have Mumble (required for raid), which is always active. We are looking for dedicated, reliable, and hard working players. If you don't enchant gear, work for upgrades, use consumables, min/max on fights, complain about respec costs or anything like that...please do not apply. As a dps we expect you to be able to put out good numbers and know how to be the most effective in each encounter. With regards to raiding: While there is always a learning curve, players that tend to hinder raid progression on a consistent basis, should expect to lose their raiding spot on progression fights and be replaced by someone who will not hinder progression. As of now, we plan to recruit with the idea that new/prospective members will have the opportunity to earn a raiding spot over anyone who at the time is a "main" raider regardless of officership, seniority, or class. This is aimed at both ensuring raiders continuously perform at a level that is their best and also to provide motivation and hope to new members, while rewarding outstanding efforts and game play. Have your heart set on helping the guild and you will definitely find that care and effort returned to you by everyone around you! We like to have fun and joke around but also know how to buckle down and focus on progression when it is needed.Italiansaint14 Mar 15
Mar 15 LF 4 people to do "Only the Penitent..." Looking for 4 people to do "Only the Penitent..." Achievement in Firelands. If you would like to join, just reply and we can get the ball rolling. :DHeavyminded1 Mar 15
Mar 14 Mythic Raiding? I'm a 728 BM hunter LF a mythic guild on Stormreaver. I'm 13/13 H and 1/13 M, willing to move to Stormreaver. BTag is Kerrazhan#1583 :)Kyllá0 Mar 14
Mar 14 Ghost Division Recruiting Ghost Division is currently recruiting One healer (non-Pally, Non-Priest) and a Warlock (Pref Affliction) for Rated Battlegrounds. Must be above ilvl 705 and with the Conquest weapon. If you don't meet those requirements and still want to join, we will help you get gear. RBG's are Wednesday and Thursday nights at 7:45pm Server time. Message Acendant, Astandra, or Kâel for more information.Acendant1 Mar 14
Mar 13 723 Mage Looking for a new home :) As you have read, I am looking for a new home :) I am currently 13/13 heroic, wanting to take a step into mythic. I am looking for something very relaxed, drama free and will treat me like i am a part of the family. I will be willing to faction change if i feel it is a fit. Amasumi#1442 is my battle tag if you would like to chat :) Also, I work retail and my days kind of change..going to be seeing about getting on a set schedule as soon as my full time kicks into effect :) I am mainly available 10pm EST..like I said..this will be changingShinda1 Mar 13
Mar 13 723 4/13 M XP Frost DK LF Progression I'm gonna keep this real simple. Current guild decided to stop raiding Mythic due to attendance issues, and I want to continue my progression through HFC. I'm currently 4/13M, with a sub 5% wipe on Killrogg. I'm looking for a guild that raids 2-3 times a week, Preferably DURING the week, beginning at or after 8 Server time. Here is an armory link of my DK: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Klutchh/simple Add my btag and hit me up: Clutch#1585Klutchh0 Mar 13
Mar 11 <Thermo> mythic recruitment 3/13M, looking for rogue, mage, warrior, and warlock. Raid times are 9:00-11:30 CST. Only considering those with 715+ ring. Whisper Sevrin or Fairytale.Sevrin0 Mar 11
Mar 9 Looking for a moose run over spring break The way that the subs are dropping, my main's realm no longer has any raid groups doing them. I've got the 30k price, if anyone here is still doing one.Bitterdeath1 Mar 9
Mar 8 How's your economy? I'm getting ready to transfer some characters to another account and I'm looking for a good realm. The economy on my realm is so so I guess. I'm just seeing if there is anything better out there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!Oppall2 Mar 8