Stormreaver

Mar 25, 2013 508 mistweaver 11/12 tot lf guild Looking for a late night guild I'm available 8:30pm to 2am server m-f PST me or mail me in gameMizumiko5 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 Two alliance guilds 12/12 Horde better look out! But seriously good job guys now lets get in the heroic mode race and see if we can topple giants.Drpunch4 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 Hi! 1 dolla if you know who this is!Ozzbourne5 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 Stormreaver's PVP Game THE GAME IS CURRENTLY OVER UNTIL BLIZZARD CREATES INCENTIVE TO PARTICIPATE IN WORLD PVP. SEE LAST POST FOR DETAILS! In an attempt to revive and reveal the wonders of World PvP, I'm bringing back a fun game I started on this server back in TBC. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here's how the game works: I will start the game off by selecting 6 targets (3 per faction) This target doesn't have to be willing to participate (he/she will be hunted regardless). During the time a target is active, everyone has a fair chance at killing said target. When you get the killing blow you MUST take a screen shot displaying the combat log where you got the killing blow and the target's corpse/skeleton. Whomever lands the killing blow gets to replace their spot as a target. Targets are able to HUNT other targets in order to obtain more points. New targets will be updated on the following post in this thread under the, "Current Target" section. When you get a kill it'll be posted here in this thread under the, "Kill Board" section. Whomever has the most points at the end of a predetermined time is the winner! The game may continue indefinitely, but if the community demands there can be seasons with rewards. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rules and Guidelines: In order for your kill to count you MUST post here with a screenshot displaying the combat log where YOU got the killing blow. The screenshot must also show his/her corpse or skeleton. Points are rewarded for kills and will be explained in the following section. Ganking, killing, and camping anywhere is fair game. This encourages sneaking into capitol cities to get the kill. Kills in Battlegrounds and Arenas DO NOT count. Same-Faction kills are allowed. This will left up to your imagination :) It's not fun when someone sits in a capitol city all day in order to avoid being killed. If they don't know they are the target, don't tell them! If a target remains unkilled and hasn't obtained at least 5 kills for himself in a week period, then they will be replaced with another target I choose. The kill doesn't have to be obtained in a, "fair" way. A kill is a kill - even if you have a 40-man raid. NO CHEATING! I'm not going to specify here, but if I suspect cheating then I'll look into it and act accordingly. Target MUST be level 85. *This is subject to change if the general public desires* Target can't be killed on his/her alt. It is near impossible to keep up with everyone who has an alt and if it's legitimate. Using Ventrilo or any other means of communication cross-faction is permitted! REMEMBER to check back to the second post and view who the current target is. I will be updating that section every time a new target is selected. I reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations at any time. Instances of such amendments will only take place for the PVP Game/Communities benefit. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Point System: Getting a kill on a target: +1 point Getting a kill on another target while you're the target: +2 points Getting a kill on any other player (level 85) while you're the target: +0.25 points Getting killed when you're the target: -0.25 points In-Depth Explanation: There will always be 6 targets up. Originally it will be 3 Alliance and 3 Horde. When a target is slain, that person is replaced with whomever killed them. The point of this game is to obtain the most amount of points. You can see that you are able to get the most points when you're a target. You want to be the target. There are more points rewarded when you're the target for a reason. We want you to run around and kill people, while people eagerly hunt for you. When you get killed as a target, you lose 0.50 points. Theoretically all 6 targets could be Alliance. If that is ever the case, then Alliance have to wait until a Horde kills an Alliance target in order to work towards hunting a spot as a target *There is an exception that is left up the the imagination*. If a target goes 1 week without getting 5 kills for himself and without getting himself killed, then a replacement target will be selected. This game rewards the World PvP'er that is more active and invested in participating. Casual World PvP'ers can still have fun hunting targets and being hunted, but don't expect to lead the scores.Mozeer115 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 Stormreaver questions I am thinking of transfering my lvl 90 hunter to this server for pvp. I really want to get 2200 rating this season and the server, and guild that I am in now are just not cutting it. I am wondering if there are alot of people who do rbg's on this realm and also if there are any decent pvp guilds?Gaj5 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 Destro/Aff/Demon lock LF raiding guild Looking for a raiding guild. About to hit 90 and will be geared up within a week or so. Anyone looking for a warlock on this serv? 7-12p serv time is when i can raid. Anyday of the week.Unbreakabler0 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 PVP Arena 3s Lf 3rd player Holy pally/warlock/ you. need a shadow priest or a unholy dk must have at least 1550 rating or 1700 rbg ratingXccelerate0 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 Anyone else looking forward to 5.2. I am! Can't wait to ditch these Dreadfuls. It's sad that I kill people in their Malevolent ( non-afk, in their home city, hunting me ) with others healing them and attacking me at the same time... you thought that I was scary before... I don't know what you all are going to do facing a Mycity in all purples. Bahhhaahahhahahahah! I suggest the Horde focus more on getting PvP geared... that way you stand a fighting chance in the Shrine. Pathetic that I am in mostly blues and still kill you PvP Purples ( non-afk! in your home city ) with everyone helping you. God I love being the best at what I do. EDIT: BTW, I don't listen to badass music when I'm hunting you Predator style. I listen to Bobby Darin - Somewhere Beyone The Sea :)Mycity13 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 WTB lvl 25 Guild Reply with name and priceToastguard0 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 [H]<Angelus Lapsus> LFM for second 10m core Casual players and non-raiders are also welcome to join! ABOUT ANGELUS LAPSUS Angelus Lapsus originated on Sargeras-US Horde, under the former name Seraphim. Angelus Lapsus has been around since Burning Crusade. In WoTLK Angelus Lapsus was both a 10 and 25 man guild. However, our primary strength has been our 10 man progression – Yogg-Saron, Tribute to Insanity, and Heroic Lich King were all conquered by our 10 man group. Thus, our strength being 10 man, we chose to focus strictly on 10 man raiding in Cataclysm. We were a top ten 10 man Horde raiding guild on Sargeras, and plan to do the same on Stormreaver. SECOND CORE Current Progression: None! This is a new group for players looking for a semi-hardcore raiding environment. We're aiming to have H Lei Shen down before the end of the tier! Raid Times (required): 8:45 PM - 12 AM CST (Server Time) Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday Recruitment Needs: Blood DK OR Guardian Druid Prot Warrior Resto Druid (with strong Balance offspec) Mage OR Windwalker In-game Contacts: Swagguh We are not currently offering to pay for transfers. CASUAL PLAYERS/NON-RAIDERS We are always looking for casual players in need of a nice home while enjoying the wonders of Pandaria and skilled raiders who may not have time to raid always on a set schedule! Please contact Ashleycakez in game for a brief chat. ADDITIONAL LINKS Guild Website: http://angeluslapsus.guildlaunch.comSwagguh2 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 [H] Orb looking for weekend raiders We're looking for a few more raiders for our weekend raid group, with a stronger need for tanks and healers. We're looking for players who are progression minded, but aren't in a rush for heroic modes; We like to raid, we like to have fun, but we're all adults with jobs and children : taking the lady out to dinner or going to your kid's soccer game is far more important than making it to a raid. We do not enforce mandatory attendance; but we are looking for people who'll likely be around more often than not on weekends. We currently run two separate ten man raid groups, but it's our weekend one that needs players most. What we care about above all else is : Laid back and mature attitude, cool and patient personality, a sense of humor, and a willingness to put the effort required to carry your own weight when it comes to raiding. Your iLvl, gear, raid history, or current raid progression is not a determining factor for recruitment, unless they clearly indicate a lack of effort. Raid times : Saturday : 8:45m server to 12 pm server. Sunday : 8:45m server to 12 pm server. I realize this is not a large window for raids - but like I mentioned above - this is a raid group for people who like to raid with a casual group of good friends. With handling of new recruits, it is likely we'll be working on HOF primarily and sometimes MSV, until we have a solid weekend raid core that has the synergy to push to later content. Contact me in-game or via mail on this character, Lucid or my primary alt, Gemna. More About Orb We're a day one guild, we've been active since WoW's release; We're a great guild for people who don't like to guild hop, and who prefer to find a guild they can call home for a long time. A majority of our players have been with the guild between 1 to 5 years (our officers are usually ~8 years or more); we have a pretty strong family-feel environment. I started Orb in highschool, and 12 years later had ~20 Orb members at my wedding. For more detailed information, you can visit our website : http://www.clanorb.com/games/wow/Lucid4 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 WTS tcg mount big battle bear WTS Big Battle Bear 98k gold or best offerBigzig0 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Selling conquest cap. ^ guaranteed cap in 30m or less. 100g/win. Contact me ingame or on this post for more info!Killacast3 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 <A>The doctor is in! Saturday 7 pm ToT 10 man That's right! Drpunch/Drnamechange is hosting an alliance 10 man alt ToT run! Let's work together to keep our alts up to date in the current tier and have a good time downing bosses. This is a Throne of FUNDER (hurhur puns...) run and I need the following: 1 tank 5 dps 2 solid healers 1 healer who can swap to dps spec for certain fights I ran this on a whim this Saturday and we downed Jin'Rokh and did solid progression on Horridon so with some planning and a bit of luck we can down more and more bosses every week! If you are interested please post on here or contact me in game.Drpunch4 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Holy Paladin Looking for Rated Battlegrounds Been playing Holy since The Burning Crusade, Vanilla if you count my original character which reached just under officer level in the original honor system, in battlegrounds, arenas, dungeons and raids. Currently looking for a solid team (or even guild) for Rated Battlegrounds. Have plenty of experience with Pick-up groups and the like. Hoping to reach a high rating by the end of the current season. Thank you for your consideration and hope to hear from some you in the near future.Silverfox0 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 <Echo Deathsquad I> is recruiting! EDI is a recently transferred guild from Area 52. We are RL friends who are wanting to build a progression raiding guild. We are also wanting to move into Pvp as well for S13. Our raid times are Thurs/Fri 830-1130 est. We do require full enchants, gems, and proper knowledge of your class. Our current needs are as follows: 1 Main tank 1 Off tank with dps OS Heals. (all atm) 1 Heal with dps OS 1 ranged ( Ele sham or mage) Also recruiting a PVP officer to run our RBG's. We also accept social members and levelers. For more info please contact: GM: Deadbeéf - Btag - ChefQuin#1360 Co GM: Mosh - Btag = Bunnee#1886 Officer Bùnnee - Btag = Bunnee#1500 Thank You and happy travels!Goldælock6 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 @Horde Ohai! I need in with a Horde guild of some sorts. One who has some kind of pull with PvP. I need to use you for the WPvP Battle I want to set up. I need some input and I need someone to get !@#$ rolling on horde side when the time comes to kill eachother. Im also going to ask that all you horde keep banding together and killing every alliance player you see. They all get so mad it makes me laugh. But, maybe if you keep doing it, it will give some people more of a reason to set up the Battle with me. Don't just think that I'm using you for your faction either. I'm also using you for your good looks and charm. Maybe I'll let you buy me dinner. And if treated right, I always put out.Shamdusky15 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Daily RBG Group LFM We have a daily guild group, however sometimes were short one class. Your welcome to join as we have a very large interest in PVP right now in our guild. CR is currently 1750's. (And going up) our team average depends on fills ranges from 1700-1880's RFID: zero#12344 Alliance Stormreaver Xrealms accepted, must be full melev.Zerodeaths0 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 492 DK tank LFW Looking for a guild that raids 2-4 days a week, times aren't a problem, I have to end by 10pm server time.Fireinside3 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Oondasta down Alliance side Glorious day today we downed Oondasta thanks to all that came Alliance forever and always we have the power http://www.twitch.tv/elderfro/c/2055048Blackeness4 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 <NC XVII> 2/16H 2/12ToT LF RDPS Hello from the Bleeding Hollow server (est) LF 1 lock / ele sham / or boomkin for immediate fill looking to go deep into heroic raiding. Sure, you can be lured by all the top server guilds with top progression with their recruitment spams. But will you raid, or be forced to sit in the shrine till way too late at night waiting for the call? Will you see loot, or are you going to watch core raiders get weps and trinks without even a chance to roll? I've just cleaned house, and have a cadre of endgame raiders looking for people as motivated and hungry as they are for immediate fill. Are you one of the hardest working raiders you know? Do you work hard enough to see heroics every tier? Tired of being forced to play with people that aren't willing to switch specs to maximize output, don't care to understand how to take advantage of procs, closet clickers who cant dance with Will or avoid attenuation, don't know what "pre-potting", is or how many ticks they can get when reaching their haste cap? Our goal is to be a top server guild, and are recruiting raiders who are dedicated to playing at their highest potential and achieving that same goal. Every one of our raiders know they can be replaced at anytime, and play for keeps. So if you're as good as you think you are, you will raid. Preference given to applicants who can provide relevant parses We're all friends in NC XVII, and we like to have fun while raiding -and fun for us is killing bosses and working to be competitive. 8/8 Heroic DS, 2/16H T14 (lots of roadblocks that tier) & looking to put a mushroom stamp on the forehead of 5.2 T13 progression - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/NC+XVII/rating.tier13 www.ncxvii.enjin.com http://www.youtube.com/user/Judaest - Laziness is not an option in our team. Candidates are required to have researched your PROPER stat weights (knowing soft-caps, etc..), gemmed and reforged accordingly, and have a 600 skill level in both major professions (preferably professions that provide good raid utility). If we can compare your stats to anyone of your class in the top 100 and you're 180° out, then it is assumed you have not taken the first steps to maximize your value to our raids, and will not be considered. - We require the highest quality gear available for current content. This requires that the applicant be revered / exalted with all the relevant factions, or actively working towards it. Putting good quality time into getting yourself geared and ready for progression raiding is the minimum requirement for all prospective raiders. - All gear should be gemmed/enchanted with the highest quality mats reasonable (EX: you don't necessarily need a BiS enchant at 5k gold if the gear your'e enchanting is not your BiS, but the next best enchant does need to be applied). - We utilize World of Logs as a primary way to gauge the strength of our raiders, and strongly prefer a consistent minimum of 60% ranking with a working goal of 75% or better. We also have a reward program for those who rank at 100% or better. - We combine good common sense with utilization of web optimizer programs (such as AskMrRobot.com, Simulationcraft.org, or WowReforge.com) for our reforging / gemming / enchanting to minimize any human errors. And yes, even you make errors. - Loot rules are free rolls MS>OS for 'raiders', with tier tokens,weapons, and trinkets reserved for those that have earned a core 'raider' spot. Open positions are: Looking for 1 hard hitting, dedicated lock/ele/or boomkin Raid times are Tues/Wed 715-10 and Sun 7-10. Upon receiving a guild invite you will be assigned a rank of "trial raider" or "trial member" (depending on what you are applying for), until deemed appropriate for a promotion to the rank of "raider", or "member". The rank of "raider" entitles you to: - free guild repairs - free rolls on all usable loot (MS>OS) - eligibility for a 5k gold reward for a 100% ranking or better in WoLs. - guaranteed raid spot with our core progression group, provided performance continues to be unchallenged and attendance is dependable Wisp a member in game -or- (preferably) app at www.ncxvii.enjin.com (Applying will allow us to effectively communicate with you concerning raids and recruitment status via email) Battle Tag - Juda#1210Judaes1 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Calling all 80s. New 80 twink guild. 10 man and possibly 25man raiding. Starting from the bottom. Heroics and naxx 10man. pst me or add my Battle Tag. 10 man are only for guildies. 25man will more then likely be cross realms. Also comment a mature guild name for us. Thanks please pass the word around!!! We already have people looking into it and rerolling on this realm. my Battle Tag is #borsker1288Herston4 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 [H] Outcasts - 5/12 LF 1 healer Outcasts (lvl 25) is recruiting 1 healer for 10-man raiding. Current team is HPally and HPriest so we would prefer druid or monk. Raid times: Tues., Weds., Thurs 8-11pm server Progression: 4/12 ToT Feasts, flasks, pots, repairs provided. DPS spec/gear/exp preferred but not required. Please contact me, Izco, or Razu in game with interest.Monkeyclaw3 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 <Envy> 11/12 LF 1 Heal and 1 Tank <Envy> Currently 11/12 is LF 1 healer (resto shammy,druid) and one tank (monk/warrior) for core spot. We raid Fri 11:00pm server and Sat 6:45pm server. Looking to start heroics next week. Pst if intrested.Sanstuss0 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 LF Raiding Guild 503/502 Resto/Boomkin I'm exploring the possibility of moving from my current server to this one to be able to hang out with an irl friend a bit more. Here's my armory (currently logged out in DPS gear, but have a set of healing gear at 503): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Ryeland/advanced I was the GM of a guild in Vanilla and had many server top 3's back on Korgath. I then left the game for 5 years for various personal reasons. I came back in August, leveled and geared, and then joined my current guild when mop dropped (16/16 N, 2/16 H - 2/12 so far this current tier, though our horridon kill was pre-nerf) - we only raid 6 hours a week. Despite being out of game so long, I've learned my class to the fullest, and am the hybrid healer/DPS in our 10man. When DPSing, depending on the fight, I'm usually 2nd or 3rd on the meter (we have a very talented mage :) I don't have a preference as to which spec I enjoy more - I really love both. Towards the end of t14, I was asked to be an officer, and have headed up our recruitment and managed our bank(s) since then. My availability for raiding is M, W, TH, or Sun, evenings preferred (I'm on EST). The only parses I have are for T14, but I will have T15 parses later this week (though they will only show healing numbers as I don't DPS any bosses we're on thus far in T15). I'm happy to provide access to those. Though HPS isn't a SUPER helpful stat, in T15, I'm topping the charts in it, while also leading in dispells (I'm actually really proud of leading in dispells on Horridon while playing with a monk :-P). Our heal comp is Shaman/Monk/Me. Finally, just so it's clear, I don't stand in !@#$. On the ridiculously off chance that I ever would, I can take accountability. I research relentlessly, gem and enchant to the very best of my abilities, and just trust me when I say I'll do all the other things you want your raiders to do before they walk in an instance. We all know what they are. I'm not sure you're ever done learning how to improve at this game, but I'd like to end up some place that challenges me to get even better at it. Thanks ~Soren6 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 Battle For The Isle! April 27 Date: April 27th 2013 Time: 7:00 Server Time Location: The Isle Of Quel'Danas! Game Type: Kings How to play: Each team has a total of 5 "Kings". You must protect your king, and kill the opposing king. The "Kings" will be nominated by the faction they are representing. Each team will start on their predetermined location. Alliance- West side of "The Dead Scar" Horde - East Side of "The Dead Scar" Kings are to remain visible at all times. (Rogues/Druid Kings cannot just sit stealthed.) Divine Intervention'ing a King is not allowed. If it is not taken off within 10 seconds, the King is dead. Kings are NOT allowed to go to the safe area. If they do, they are disqualified and considered dead. Once a King leaves the Isle, they are dead. Winning team is determined when the opposing factions 5 Kings are killed. Alliance and Horde are encouraged to do anything to win. The only rules apply to the Kings. With a game like this, there will be some sort of loop hole. That is where you all come into play. I will need some Horde to work with setting up the raids and nominating their Kings. The same goes for Alliance. When the time comes for the event, Horde and Alliance leaders will talk in vent/ts/Skype/Battlenet or whatever to keep things running smooth. The more cooperation, the better. You could spend the whole time killing eachother if you wish. Or spend it trying to kill the King. It doesn't matter. If Alliance are really that afraid of the Hordes numbers, that just means you have some promoting to do. The event will happen even if its 5 Alliance Vs 40 Horde. Alliance Kings: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Horde Kings: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Let the games begin!... In 1 month.... Main Post will be edit'ed frequently to adjust details.Shamdusky1 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 Isle Of Alliance Dieing Zomg U guyz let meh du mah dailiez u big jerks! I jutz want 2 du mah dailiz n u guyz keep killen meh. y u guyz do diz to meh?! Am I doing it right? Is this how I'm supposed to act since I'm Alliance? Can you guys teach me the ways of being butthurt? Dear Blizzard. Rock is OP. Paper is fine though. Love ScissorsShamdusky14 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 Looking for 2k+ rbgs 47% power 66% resil Frost mage looking to push 2k+ in rbgs this season. 1482 CR currently. I have 2k acheiv in rbgs and 3's. Id like a consistent group with the same core people every time. I raid mon-thurs 9 server to 12 server. I can play before or after and on the weekends any time. Leave a response here or talk to me ingame.Exia0 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 LF TANK AND/OR HEALER <Envy> Currently 11/12 is LF 1 healer (resto shammy,druid) and one tank (monk/warrior) for core spot. We raid Fri 11:00pm server and Sat 6:45pm server. Looking to start heroics next week.Sanstuss2 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 [H] [10] Nebula 16/16H - 1/12H LF Heals Nebula is LF HEALS! Prefer similarly progressed players, 500+ iLvL. Transfer funds compensation upon making member. contact @ rikluz#1225 nebula.enjin.com Who we are: We are what we like to call "Hardcore Casual". We are looking for these kinds of people. We are strictly raiding on a 12 hr/week raiding schedule. If you are a hardcore gamer, then this place will not be a fit for you. Most of us are ages 23+ with IRL jobs/life. We raid very little, but the time we put in is extremely efficient. There is no chatter during raids, when we clock in its nothing but focus for 4 hours. If you are a mature gamer who has the skills but not all the time in the world, then this guild is probably for you. Last of all, there is no favoritism in our guild. You show up, perform, have a good attitude, and respect one another and there should be no problem. Our goals: We have very high expectations for the time we put in. We will be farming the easier hard modes until we're sufficiently geared then will make for a push for the harder hard modes. We are not looking to bash our heads against a brick wall night after night. All content must be cleared within 12 hrs of raiding in a week. Spare time we spend is on progression. What we're looking for: - People who understand the game mechanics (ie. watch videos & read forums). Even though the mechanic may not pertain to their class they still know about it. - On the fly clutch players (usage of cooldowns, being vocal for key moments) - Innovative tweakers and theorycrafters (I should not be the one telling you how to play your class. Period) - Dedicated (Min maxed professions. Enchants/gems) - Respectful (able to contact one of our veteran members in the event you are late/can't show) - Unselfish (non-loot **!#*/complainer) - Casual Gamers. 3-day a week gamers is all we ask. We want to run the guild to where if any 1 or 2 ppl miss, we still raid. We also want people to not have to pass up on nfl/nba/mbl tickets or cool events like that and feel guilty. Life is too good to spend every night raiding. http://nebula.enjin.com to apply click on recruitment and fill out an applicationRikluz5 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 Selling X-51 Nether-Rocket Hey guys and gals, I am trying to sell my X-51 Nether Rocket. I am asking for 175k Gold or Your best offer. Hit me up in game if you are interested.Ruger1 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 WTS Savage Raptor Best offer. Please take into account the neutral auction house fee if you're alliance.Necrosis0 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Stormreaver horde guild warning Never run with [H]Liquid Courage they wipe all night on horridon and never let pugs roll on gearBorsdand6 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 Selling lvl25 Guild Want to see if anyone's interested. Level 25, Alliance side on Stormreaver. 7 tabs, 250+ peopleGangster2 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 03/19/2013 pvp LFM Pvp'rs today trying to get some games in and don't wanna queue solo. Hit me up in game let's gooOooooooooooooProjectpatt1 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 507 Mistweaver Monk (7/12) LF 10m Raid Slot http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8196604169Kàkàrot4 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 [H] AoD Recruiting Angels of Dêath is recruiting for it's 10 man raiding. Currently raiding HoF/ToES with a push into ToT within the next couple of weeks. Message Buutters, Usheneon, or myself in game for an invite. AoD is an old guild from Twisting Nether and was at the top of their game until TN population dipped to next to nothing. We are no-nonsense when we raid and have fun doing it. Immediate need is a Holy Paly or Resto Shaman, or a plate DPS for our core team. But don't let that deter you from asking for an invite. Everyone is welcome!Amenhetep0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 WTB Engineering Leveling Kit Looking for someone to supply the materials I need to level Engineering from 500 - 600. Contact me in-game.Mozeer1 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Holy Pally looking for a consitant RBG group Ive played since vanilla. Pvp'd the !@#$ outta BC and CATA. I know everything about my class, I have everything keybounded and macro'd for ultimate support and heals. Ill dispel that poly-morph so fast you won't even see your character sheep'dXccelerate1 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Wts Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion Title says it all, after completing mine, I ended up getting another. 65k gold obo hit me up in game!!!!Cyberthug0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 505 Holy Paly LF raiding guild ♥ 505 holy paly been playing since the end of wrath in search of a solid 10m raid group that starts at 8-9 pm server time. Please leave your battletag or guild website if interested. :) Ive been 6/6hm-MSV 3/6hm-HoF and 4/4reg w/ elite protectors of course and am in search of an equally progressed group I do not have a good ret set. Currently 2/12 ToT cause pugs gg I couldn't make raid times for my last guild. Thanks ♥Deevä14 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 [A] <Wrathful Warriors> lvl80. WOTLK. UPDATE Stormreaver Alliance <Wrathful Warriors> Isnt you normal "lets go level and do end game content" guild. We look purely for enjoyment and adventure. We are a level 80 twink guild. Looking to redo old content from Wrath of the Lich King, starting off with Naxxramas. We will being doing 10man. Unless we get enough people for 25 man. But for now we are recruiting 10man. We are looking for.. Tanks - DK - Warrior. We have our tanks. Still taking back up Healers - Druid - Shaman RDPS - Spriest with holy OS - Mage - Warlock MDPS - - Warrior - Rogue - Pally We have them covered for 10 man core. But for back up. Raid times - NYD There will be no use of any cata gear at all. No Worgens/Pandas No Monks. No levels 81+ No geting ran by a group of 90s for gear. <Insta GKick> My Battle Tag is #Borsker1288Herston1 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 WTB Haunted Momento Serious offers only. Contact me in-game if you're interested.Honeybewbew0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Buying alchemy 1-600 pack Hit me up in-game or on the forumsIake0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Looking to transfer We are a group of 8-15 looking to server transfer to a higher populated server. We are all PVP’rs and do not raid. We are looking for an active guild that has strong leadership and room for our group of mostly FC’s and healers. Can anyone point us in the right direction?Sollee5 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 495 Mage Considering I'm looking for a new weekend raiding guild and was interested in this server. Any decent weekend guilds seeking a Mage with an adequate raiding background?Putrifid0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 LF pvp guild w/ ppl focused on rating This season I'm seeking glad and I'm in need of others who share a similar goal. Due to focus on pve and pvp, I've only achieved rival, but I am completely focused on pvp now and seeking to become the top. I spend 30-40 hours a week pvping and am available for arenas. I also have a rdruid full mal/dread if someone is more interested in that.Palvin3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Anybody wanna twink? pretty bored with current content atm so i'm falling back to my twink to take a break. this char was in a "classic content 60s only" raiding guild before it fell apart. my plan now is to go as far as i can with classic content, get geared as !@#$, maybe do some PvP, move onto BC etc. if you can or know of somebody that can run us through content to get geared that would be sweet.Ariddle0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 17, 2013 Ethereal is recruiting an Officer for PVP Since our formation in late November of last year, our player base has grown far beyond our expectations in a very short amount of time. Today we hold approximately 250 accounts, each of which hold varying interests in the game. Being a PVP server, it may come to no surprise that a great deal of them have an interest in PVP content, rather it be Rated Battlegrounds, Arena, World PVP, or even lower level Battlegrounds for those trying to level or for those who just enjoy the atmosphere of such. We are looking for someone passionate in Player versus Player content to take the reins of such interests in our growing guild, and help us not only to become more formidable in PVP at large, but to make a fighting effort to make a name for ourselves as a guild, as well as part of the Alliance on Stormreaver. The interested player should consider the following: ~ have a strong interest in PVP content, and be willing to dedicate him/herself to the PVP portion of World of Warcraft content. ~ have a schedule that allows for the availability of at least 5 evenings a week, preferably during the 7pm – 10pm hours. ~ prior leadership experience is a plus, but certainly not required. Leadership skills however, are expected as the interested player will potentially take charge of events involving several players. To anyone interested, please let Kahlly, our recruiting Officer, or Xezzu, our Guild Master know in game so we may set up a meeting with you for interview. We look forward to talking with any and all potential applicants.Kahlly39 Mar 17, 2013
Mar 17, 2013 HPally - ISO Daytime Raiding (9a-5p EST M-F) I'm currently looking for a raiding group that raids between 9am and 5pm EST on any working day of the week. My current guild was unable to form any raid groups, and so I have fallen way behind. I'm a dedicated player looking for purpose in the game. I'm a career healer and am willing to work with you guys to get the content completed. No Normal/Heroic experience yet, but a strong desire to get in there and get it done. I will happily server hop and faction hop if you are serious about having me and getting to work. If you need other roles filled, I've got a number of other fresh 90 characters as well. Specs can be change as needed and all will need help getting geared if you want them. They are as follows: 90 Priest - Shadow spec but have experience healing both disc and holy 90 Druid - Resto/Boomkin, low ilvl, LOVE Resto 90 Warrior 90 Warlock 89.9 Rogue Let me know if you're interested.Holydaze2 Mar 17, 2013