Stormreaver

Feb 4, 2013 South of Heaven - 25m - 12/16H - 9 hours Posting the key points then copying spam below: - Guild 8 years stable, solid social ties - Raiding on stormreaver since late Wrath - Schedule Tue / Wed / Thur 9pm to 12am EST - ranked #71 25m on just a nine hour week - we are efficient - big community in and out of game Currently recruiting: - Tanks, prefer blood DK, will consider any plate tank - Healers, prefer resto shaman, currently have someone on trial so cannot take app right now - RDPS, need hunter, open to ele shaman, moonkin and mageAshin5 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 2 Raiders (Both 486 ilvl) LF weekend raids Hello All, 486 Feral druid and 486 Shadow Priest looking for a weekend raid. Due to work schedules and other time commitments during the week, we must go to weekends only. Will only consider to go as a pair at this time. While raiding is definitely priority we enjoy an active guild that does more than just raiding. Old content runs for transmog or just fun, 5 man heroics (or regs to help out those gearing alts), scenarios, and some pvp are always on the list for us! No drama fallouts here, just looking for more progression and a larger realm population. Thanks for looking! Battletag Skiptomaloo#1174Failmary0 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 sorry if i trolled u on the forums last night my brother was trying to cause probsPepperss6 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 [H]<Paradigm>16/16N 5/16H LF DPS/Tank! <Paradigm> is a lvl 25 guild that has made a new home on Stormreaver from Sargeras. Most of us have been playing together for over a year and others 3 years+. We are currently looking for: Off-Tank Blood DK/os Frost or Unholy Guardian Druid/os Cat or Boomy Brewmaster Monk/os WWA little about the raid! We currently raid Sundays and Mondays from 10pm-2am central(server). We have seen a gap in all of our schedules to make another day on Wednesday from 11-2am central. We are very close as a group. We work really well together and in sync. What we want We want someone who can knows their class and all of it`s different aspects. You must know your utility as a dps and not only your rotation on your bars. For example; heroic elegon will require people to soak, we need people who can look into their spell books for something to keep them alive with things such as Dispersion; Greater Invisibility; Astral Shift etc. We are currently 5/6 heroic MSV. You can contact me ingame about this at Dizimo#1339 or simply Aurabora. You can also apply at http://paradigmhorde.enjin.com/ . All applicants regardless of class /spec will be considered of course! Thank you for your consideration in <Paradigm>!Aurabora15 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 [Horde] WTB Profession 1-600 Leveling Kits In need of the following Kits: Leatherworking and Blacksmithing OR Enchanting ----- [Possibly open to other kits depending on prices] Message me In - Game or send me Mail w/ your BattleTag or Real ID attached and I will get in contact with you ASAP to figure something out. ----- ThanksVezo2 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 Anti-Social? Are there any SOCIAL wow players left on this server? I am finding it nearly impossible to find friends.... maybe it's me. *sniffs pits*Mynistrie57 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 gold challenges ? how come no one is even trying to do them ? anyways giving 100k if a group can carry me hit me up in game or add me brian#11737Sâraky2 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 Wake Up! Bigcity@All of Stormreaver! You are all doomed... PvE... dead. PvP BG and Arena dead. If you haven't figured it out by now I am officially declaring war on the Horde. Nothing against the horde, but I like to assassinate people in their own capital cities. Before you call me a griever, I would like to point out the obvious, it's just me... a one man army killing you in the places you feel the safest at. You may and will kill me of course, so let me tell you how I keep score... If I kill you in your capital city ( Shrine of the Two Moons ) I get a point for each one of you I kill. If you kill me it's a minus one. At least this is the way I keep score in my world. So say I kill two of you and you kill me... I'm at plus one. Easy.... Let the games begin.. I care nothing for your PvE/PvP accomplishments... and I have no WoW life other than killing people in Shrine of the Two Moons. There was once something greater than getting gear, there was once something better than BGs there was once a server community for better or worst, and by god... even if you do not agree with this declaration of war... you will at the end! BTW: This is not roleplayer BS... this is for real.Bigcity64 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 ICC 25- Acievement and Shadowmourne! Starting this week Monday February 4th I will be running a ICC25 man for Achievements and Shadowmourne progress. Anyone that wants to join please add me on Battletag- Jerad#1602 Here is the details: Date: Every Monday Time: 6pm CST Reserve List: Blood and Frost Infusion: Deathbro Shards: Deathbro- Once Infusions done Please contact me if you are interested in joining for the Progress or your achieve I will add you to the list for getting your parts done.Deathbro2 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 [A] <Evermore> [25] Casual Progression LFM UPDATE: Desperately in need of Main Tank! Contact me in game. Serious inquiries only plz. <Evermore> is a semi-casual 10M raid progression guild. Many of our members are adults. So, maturity is something that we appreciate in our guild. Currently, our guild consists of mostly lower level players and casual players of all levels and classes. We do have some of our remaining raiding core from Cata, but many of them have quit the game or have not returned yet since MoP was released. So in order to get back in the business of raiding we need folks to join us! We cater to the young, working adult player demographic. We realize that there are many talented and competent players on our server that want to see raid content, but simply do not have the time to dedicate to a hardcore raiding guild. Many of us have families and obligations other than WoW. This is why we try to keep a reasonable raid schedule. We are very helpful and friendly with a very active vent, especially in the evenings. Class/Spec Needs: Tanks: Warrior, DK, Druid, or Paladin (Someone who wants to MT preferred - No Divas Plz) Healer: Druid or Paladin Preferred, but Monk or Shammy may work as well. DPS: ANY Class Exceptional players of any class are encouraged to join to fill spots as necessary. Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs: 7:00pm - 10:00pm Server Time Current Progress: 0/0 =( Sad Panda =( *This is why we need you!* Cata Progress: Dragon Soul 8/8, 6/8HM What we expect from you: 1. Dedication to the guild and raiding. Please be online, on your main and prepared with proper consumables ready to go 10-15 minutes prior to invites. 2. Exceptional attendance. We ask that you make yourself available to stay the entire duration. (Again, we are a casual guild but our raiding obligations are not hard to meet, we expect you to be there unless you notify an officer or the raid leader at least 24 hours in advance, or you will be replaced permanently.) 3. General whining and QQ’ing is not tolerated AT ALL. If loot is your primary focus then this is NOT the guild for you. 4. Complete knowledge of your class, how to gear and spec it. This means being able to adapt to new situations and goes beyond just reading and knowing what the right gems are. It's something that we expect people to have put a lot of thought into so their character can be the best it can be. (Visit askmrrobot.com if you need help with optimizing your gear.) 5. Optimal raid performance goes without saying. This means you must be able to play your class well. People who repeatedly die to the same mistakes and perform sub-par compared to the rest of the guild will not have a raid spot for very long. 6. Be competitive. Raid spots are earned. Show that you are the best person for the job. Have confidence in what you are doing and prove that you can do it better than anyone else. Performance is what will give you a spot in our core, not just your spec. If you show us you want to raid, we will reward you with a raid spot. 7. You must be able to take constructive criticism and improve from it. Everyone makes mistakes. It's important that you learn from them (whether it be yours or others) and respect the constructive criticism you receive. 8. Generally have a friendly attitude towards your fellow guildies. We are a guild full of jokesters. Yes, when it comes to raiding time we may have more of a "hardcore" mentality but above all else we like to have fun. If you can’t take a joke, perhaps even at your expense, then this might not be the place for you. Please don't be put off from joining the guild just because your class/spec isn't listed. We have many members but very few raiders. Raid spots are earned. Also, please note that we do have a two week minimum probationary period. That being said gear is distributed by loot council; there is no DKP in this guild. Loot is a tool -not a reward- and therefore it is given out according to how it best benefits the guild. This means factors such as whom gets the biggest upgrade, what class an item is the best for, player performance, how many top-end items people have looted and what we need to kill the next boss. If you think you are up to the challenge please contact us in game. Simply send mail or msg Mynistrie (Deakyn#1761), Fuzzybubz, or Meddic. Thanks and happy gaming! **Thanks to Katnipp from Dragonmaw US for wonderful guild recruitment template.**Mynistrie6 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 LF guild that does challenge modes (A) I am looking for a challenge mode group, or guild who does themg frequently for my holy/ret pally on alliance side. I haven't seen any pug groups forming.Cavemankc0 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 Thinking of moving to this realm. My realm is really dead and there is nothing fun to do but que for BG's. I was thinking of Xfering either my horde or my alli character. How is the community on this realm? I am looking for world pvpers and possibly even people interested in pet battles. Looking foreward to meeting/killing you all.Kelpy11 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 Exis LvL25 Guild Recruiting more active players. Currently building a 2nd raid group that will start in MSV. Wednesday and Saturday nights 7-10 ST. Message me or Yanolis for more Information. We take casual levelers too. Just looking for more honest, fun, people to call family.Nalacruxia0 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 [A] Selling Profession Leveling Kits. As the title says, I'm selling profession leveling kits. Please send a mail to Annelie with the following information: Profession Current Skill level What skill level you'd want to obtain (if not 600) What you're offering to pay for my time flying around Azeroth / Pandora. (Yes Pandora) I will be providing the materials as listed for each profession on www.wow-professions.com If you dont follow the guide, and get where you're going and I gave you the mats they called for, its on you! As I generally provide a little extra of everything incase for whatever reason, you dont get a skill up. Thanks for your time. And to the horde that kill me when Im out farming Can't we just be friends?Hopê1 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 2, 2013 [H] 5/16 HM recruiting Tank for HM progress Balloon Xplorers Club, 5/16 HM is looking for 1 non-DK tank for a core position. We raid, Tues, Weds, Thurs, 9-12 server. We are a mature guild, focused on HM progression and have had a consistent core roster for 2+ years. We expect generally good attendance, but understand that people have other obligations at times. Whisper or in-game mail, Paradoxis, Soleirine, Zalice or Metafizzle for more information.Soleirine0 Feb 2, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 [H] LF Blacksmith to craft 2 old school items I need the assistance of some blacksmiths here on Stormreaver! I have the materials on hand and ready to go, but have had no luck in trade chat finding the craftsman (person lol). Oath Keeper's Helm - http://www.wowhead.com/item=23536/oathkeepers-helm Plans unfortunately are world drop TBC - http://www.wowhead.com/item=23625 _________________________________ The other item I am collecting the last of the materials for as I just added this to my "Xmog Junkie Shopping List" on my monk. Witchhunter's Harvester - http://www.wowhead.com/item=70165 Bit more common one as the plans were a 'reward vendor' item for unlocking certain Molten Front dailies in Cata. -- http://www.wowhead.com/item=70173 Send me a message in game mail if you have the recipe. Thanks in advance!ßubbleßutt2 Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 LF dedicated pvp guild I am looking for a dedicated pvp guild. I will be playing with this toon as an arms warrior. At the moment I am grinding honor for more gear and currently only have the crafted pvp set. I have experience in 2's and a lot of experience in random battlegrounds. I am looking to get into bigger arena teams and rated battlegrounds.Valfreyia0 Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 H<Initech> LF others to fill our core group We are: A newly established Level 9 Horde Guild with people who somehow still enjoy this game after playing it way too much over the years. We've all grown up on wow, "grown up" being the keywords, and now we want to bring others into our fold. We're looking to build our corporate family for eventual RBG, Raids, and Challenge Modes. We have people who play in every time zone, but MST... but is that even a real time zone anyways?... so raids will try to be scheduled around what time works for the most people. You are: An awesome unemployed horde raider, pvper or casual player looking for work. Need 1-2 solid tank, 1-2 uber healers, and 37 soliuber dps to fill our core raid group. Our goal is to get everyone into the raids, progression or not. Even if that means I, the mighty GM, must step out and spend my night on reddit. You're also 18 and older. Benefits: Epic Loot, Guild Repairs, Access to all professions and good times. Contact either Me, Jupiterjazz, or Arvion for more info. If we're not on then just whisper anyone in the guild to find us. If no one is on, then why aren't you already in the guild to fix that?Jupiterjazz0 Feb 1, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 <Swagger> 7/16 H 10M now recruiting Swagger is a 10 man semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on PVE heroic progression. Swagger was formed 3/10/2011 on Stormreaver and consists of former core members and officers from several highly ranked progression guilds. Our mission is a simple one, get as high on the progression rankings as possible while still maintaining a fun raiding environment. We want our raiders to be self motivated individuals. Who embrace their role within the guild and are constantly trying to improve their performance. Players that are stubborn, full of themselves or unwilling to take constructive feedback don’t fit in with our guild. Website swagger.guildomatic.com Raid Times Monday – 7:00 to 10:00 server (Central Time) Tuesday - 7:00 to 10:00 server Wednesday - 7:00 to 10:00 server Thursday - 7:00 to 10:00 server Mortalitas#1653 Raiding with Swagger Some would consider our raiding schedule casual since we only 12 hours a week. (During progression we will occasionally raid 13 to 15 hours). But during those 12 hours we expect our members to be ready to go for the full duration of our raid time. Before joining Swagger Players must have a solid understanding of all boss encounters. This helps to minimize downtime and to make sure we get maximum progression time on the boss. Consumables are provided by the guild but each raider is responsible for their own consumables in case of emergency. We expect our raiders to maintain 90% raid attendance. Attendance and reliability are the two most important traits we value in our raiders. Because of this we require notice of potential absence 24 hours in advance so we can make the necessary preparations. Now Recruiting Affliction Warlock Rogue Elemental / Resto Shaman Balance / Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk (All exceptional applicants will be considered) Loot with Swagger Swagger awards all gear by loot council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including raid attendance, performance, seniority (how long you've been in the guild), and previous loot received. Simply link the item you want to replace and if someone else links for the same item we will vote to break the tie. Our goal is to put the loot where it will best serve the guild from a raid progression standpoint, we do not punish members for taking items that are not their best in slot but still a fairly decent upgrade. We place a high value on loyalty and attendance, and tend to award the best items to individuals that have proven they are trustworthy and reliable. PvP with Swagger Although PvP isn't our primary guild focus it’s still a lot of fun. We have several arena teams active with high rating's in the 2v2 3v3 bracket and will also be working on a 5v5 guild arena team. Our biggest PvP focus currently is establishing a solid Guild Rated Battleground team. Please let one of the Officer's know when they review your application if you are interested in PvP.Mortalityx18 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 LF 1 Tank for H MV on 1/31 Our raid team needs a tank to fill in for our H MV run Thursday night (1/31/13). We are 4/6 H MV and hope to work on the last 2 heroic fights. Must be ilvl 490 min, have some experience in H MV, and be patient. If things aren't going well, we will blast through the with just the 4 HMs. We raid 8pm-11pm server. Please post here or message me, Razu, or Izco in game.Monkeyclaw0 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 Mogit's Transmog Market Welcome! Your one stop shop for Vanilla/TBC's most desirable transmog gear! Currently stocked with plate and mail armors! Leather and cloth armor in the near future! Each piece will be priced accordingly and placed in tiers depending on rarity. Complete sets will have around a 30% increase from the sum of the pieces. Pieces will be anywhere from 200g - 10,000g each. The lower tier the more valuable and rare the armor is. **Example of a 10,000g piece is Glorious Breastplate which only drops off level 60+ mobs in Vanilla, meaning AQ20, AQ40 and a few mobs on Alcaz Island. This would qualify to be tier 1. Please keep in mind even though these are green items they are still world random drops off a particular zone or level range of mobs. Yes, you can farm these yourself. But you can farm for days to weeks and even months ... still not getting the 1 piece you need. Ending up with 10 gloves when you need the leggings to finish off the set. I've already got messages from players thanking me for having a piece up, saying they've been farming a month for the last piece they needed. I'm willing to put up on for Horde via neutral auction house, but the customer will be responsible for covering auction cuts. **I will be using this thread for personal sake as well to keep track of what I sell and add.Mogit20 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 [H] New 10 man progression guild we're looking for active players who enjoy raiding, we rain 7pm-10pm central standard time on thursday and sunday currently. We're a core group of friends looking to fill a few vacant slots on our 10man raiding team. We currently need a single target healer preferably a Pally or a Priest. We also are in dire need of melee DPS. all we ask is that you're willing to learn and do your best, we prefer you to have a minimum item level of 460. message me, Boxeryedig or Rhogren to join our guild <The D is silent>Boxeryedig0 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 Seems legit. http://i.imgur.com/r1ndu.png <1750, gets HWL All Horde side. The disappointment. You win, alliance. Edit: Wrong link.Divinehealz18 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 Team Supreme (A) - lvl25 Casual PVP guild We're a small lvl 25 pvp guild looking to recruit more members. We do organized BG and also help one another to get capped through the week. We use mumble/skype/ventrilo as a means of communication, and would love to add more to do our own guild RBG's. Once in a while we do world pvp to pick off horde cuz we do love !@#$ting on people. Feel free to PM if interested.Sbreezy0 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 Resto Druid LF Serious RBG Team Pre BC player with 1800+ exp (have achievement to prove it) in RBGs that is looking for a dedicated RBG team to push 2200+ I have all the addon’s, know most classes, just got a late start on my druid this season I will be 14/16 Malevolent this week with a current CR ~1600 I’m available most nights and would prefer a set weekly reoccurring date/time, but am flexibleAvamar0 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 Looking for PVP Group PVP Geared ally rogue LF people to pvp with.... Arenas, random bgs, world pvp, w/e. I'm fairly bored on the game and nobody in my guild PVPs. PVP is the only thing thats fun. I'm fairly well geared and not retarded like most ally are in bgs. My only requirement is you are not the typical retarded ally I run into in bgs.Gawr14 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 <A> Air 10M New Group Formed. Recruiting All! About Evening Group is <Air>'s New Evening raid team. This is a progression oriented raid group, with a serious focus on downing heroic content. This is a friendly and efficient raiding environment, with no idleness or half-!@# attempts. You are welcomed to troll during bathroom breaks, but when we pull we expect you to be leet like a boss. Raid Time (Server Time, CST) Tuesday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST(5:00pm - 8:00pm PST, 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST) Wednesday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST(5:00pm - 8:00pm PST, 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST) Monday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST(5:00pm - 8:00pm PST, 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST) Tank w/ DPS spec (must be able to tank and dps equally well!) Now Open to All Healer w/ DPS Off spec Now Open to All Melee DPS Now Open to All Range DPS Now Open to All Skilled players interested in the backup/fill-in role in case of core absence are always welcomed to apply. We will not hesitate to bring in new talents over our existing core if you prove yourself to be the better player. Raider Expectations Reliability:100% Attendances, shows up promptly 15min prior to raid start. Competence: Know your class inside out, have good situation awareness, willing to learn through guides/videos, and does not make the same mistake twice. Patience: Doesn't mind wiping on bosses during progression. Attitude: Drama free, non-loot !@#$%, open to criticism and improve upon them promptly Respect: Respect all guildies, respect the server community. Potential candidates are expected to be appropriately geared for the content we are tackling. Gear Requirement as of Dec.12th 2012: 476+ ilvl You are required to have in-depth knowledge of all normal and heroic encounters in the current patch. You must be skilled at playing your class to its maximum potential, as we will not be teaching you how to play your class. Positive attitude and excellent situation awareness is a must. Full enchants/gems and optimized reforging is required to join our raid. It is important to note that this is a progression focused raid group, meaning we will rotate people in and out for certain boss encounters to achieve the most optimized raid composition that will get us the kill. Our Group 1 raiding roster consists of 11 to 13 people. Thus, depending on your class and role, you may find yourself sitting out for a certain boss when we are progressing. Once the content is on farm status, we will equalize raid time for those who had to sit out to ensure everyone gets equal opportunity to kill stuff. If you are someone who cares more about personal progression and loot, please do not apply. Regarding attendance, we expect everyone to maintain close to 100% attendance. On the very rare occasion when you have to miss a raid due to RL issues, you are expected to inform the raid leader 48 hours in advance of raid day with an adequate substitute that will raid on your behalf. It is your responsibility to ensure your sub can perform. If you have more than two absences or lateness in a 3-months period, expect yourself to be replaced.Silmy1 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 selling jc panthers 20k whisper me in gameSâraky0 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 ==== Elvine's Vanilla Transmog Emporium ==== Offering many single pieces via AH and complete sets! I might have something you're looking for! Don't know what looks good? Ask me and I'll help with some examples of set names! ===========| Complete Transmog Sets 4 Sale |=========== **Sets contain 8 pieces unless stated otherwise.** Plate Sets Glorious (Gold) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=330 Bloodfist - (Bronze / Red) http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=347 Bloodscale (Heart Belt / Pink) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=340 Conqueror's (Gold / Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=349 *Sold*Revenant (Purple) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=322 Warlord's (Navy /Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=353 Boulderfist (Black / Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=345 Imbued (Purple / Red / Blue) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=332 Commander's (Dark Red / Orange) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=334 Heavy Lamellar ( Green / Light Green) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=325 *Sold*Overlord's (Silver / Black) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=320 Darkcrest (Black / Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=339 *Sold*Templar (Bronze / Blue) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=328 Emerald (Green) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=329 *Sold*Exalted (Black / Bronze) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=335 Tyrant's (Bronze / Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=314 Saltstone (Silver) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=308 *Sold*Hyperion (Red / Orange) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=336 High Chief's (Faded Purple) - 6 Pieces - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=323 Jade (Teal) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=319 Lofty (Green/Gold) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=324 Bloodforged (Red/Gold) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=317 Mail Sets Captain's (Gold / Green) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=243 Knight's (Silver) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=238 Brigade (Faded Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=245 Lord's (Bronze / Gray) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=255 Wrathfin (Red / Bronze) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=275 Blood Knight (Red / Black / Gold) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=278 Glimmering (Gold / Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=228 Engraved (Red / Orange) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=264 Battleforge (Red / Black / Gold) - 7 Pieces - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=226 *Sold*Ornate (Silver / Gold) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=262 *Sold*Steadfast (Light Purple) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=241 Grunt's (Gold / Black) - 7 Pieces - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=219 War Paint (Red / Black / Faded Green) - 6 Pieces - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=216 Outrunner's (Blue / Black / Purple) - 6 Pieces - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=217 *Sold*Gryphon (Brown Feathers) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=252 Hero's (Orange/Blue) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=266 Leather Sets Scouting (Black) - 6 Pieces - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=119 Ghostwalker (White) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=134 Bonechewer - (Multi Color) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=170 Cutthroat's (Brown / Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=130 Huntsman's (Green / Silver) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=141 Bard's (Red / White) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=112 Cloth Sets - *Note cloth sets come with either robes or tunic most of the time.* Sage's (Navy Blue) - (Robes & Tunic)- http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=25 Mystical (Purple / Black) -(Robes & Tunic) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=57 Councillor's (Green / Black) - (Robes & Tunic) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=59 Elegant (Gold) - (Robes) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=63 *Sold*Imperial Red (Red / Black) - (Robes & Tunic) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=55 Nightsky (Black / Blue) - (Robes) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=30 Councillor's (Green) - (Tunic) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=59 Regal (Black / Purple) - (Robes & Tunic) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=41 Buccaneer's (Red / Black / White) - 6 Pieces - (Robes & Tunic) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=14 Please message me or leave replies with questions. Pricing will be given when asked since they can fluctuate depending on supply and demand. I will be willing to sell to Horde side as well. http://theunderminejournal.com/seller.php?realm=A-Stormreaver&seller=Elvine http://theunderminejournal.com/seller.php?realm=H-Stormreaver&seller=Oolexploits ^ These links can be used to see most, if not all the pieces I'm selling on Alliance & Horde auction houses.Elvine140 Jan 27, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 ====== Elvine's Faction Gold Exchange ====== I'm offering the services of exchanging gold between factions. Alliance <--> Horde a 10% fee will be charged for the service. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!Elvine15 Jan 27, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 WTS Sapphire Cub PST ingame with offer or leave a reply on this thread if I'm not on.Wotrudoin1 Jan 27, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 [A] <Convicted> GDKP Terrace [JAN 26] The Convicted GDKP run has resumed running every Saturday. All items of value that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split 26 ways at the end of the raid. Tanks will be receiving an extra half share. The next raid is scheduled for JAN 26 at 7:45 to 11PM. We will be raiding Terrace of the Endless Spring. This will be our second Terrace of Endless Spring Raid. Last week we cleared 3/4 bosses last raid and gave out about 14k to each raider. Note that the invite list is now very full, and we can add only exceptional candidates at this point. Please send me an in-game mail with your toon's name, ilevel and role, if you are interested in participating. I am also still looking for experienced tanks to add to the tanking rota as well. This is a continuation of the GDKP run we did in cata and wrath; we did around 75 raids total. If you're not familiar with the concept of a GDKP, EJ has a write-up here: http://elitistjerks.com/f15/t77416-gdkp_run_discussion_spread_your_server/ Thanks.Scuppers26 Jan 27, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 Envÿ 16/16 Reg 5/6 H MSV - Now Recruiting We are currently recruiting all experienced players for the guild. We are looking for a few people for our core group and all for our second/alt group. Classes Needed: - Mage 480 + Pref Arcane - Resto Druid W/ DPS OS 480+ Core Times: -Friday 11pm - 2am ST - Saturday 645pm - 11pm ST Alt run - Tuesday 630 pm ST to 9 pm ST -Thursday 630 pm ST to ( pm ST Current Progression MSV - 6/6 Reg 5/6 Heroic HoF - 6/6 Reg ToES 4/4 Reg - Elite Protectors Requirements - 100% attendance to raids, be on at least 10-15 min early and ready to raid - Know your class in and out, we will not teach you to play. - Perform a the level you should with you're gear and knowledge. - Have a good sense of humor, and be open minded. - Bring a good attitude and be open to suggestions. We are not a super hardcore guild we like the have fun and raid at the same time and do not expect to be carried it will not happen. Apply at : http://envystormreaver.guildlaunch.com or Contact : Noriyna, Shadÿmage (alt 152) or Detroitwasp in game for more info Also can add Norax#1108 in gameNoriyna0 Jan 27, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 LF RBG Team (H). Looking to join an RBG team either now or 5.2. Recently just hit 90 on my warrior but played early in the season on my resto druid and only made it to 1700. Just got sick of know one showing up on time or not showing up at all and when we did play know one would listen to our leader and do there own thing. It was just got to frustrating so I stopped playing. I'm in full dreadful right now no t1 weapon working on capping out every week. Looking to be very dedicated to this and looking for a fun but serious team. Please PST me in game Alt code for the i is 0236. Our add me on RealID at Cbass#1162. I'm not looking for a carry I'm looking to earn my raiting.Yoshì0 Jan 27, 2013
Jan 26, 2013 LF gold challenges 489 hunter have ventrilo have time got alot of xp on my class w/ me in game please :)Sâraky0 Jan 26, 2013
Jan 26, 2013 [H]Overdosed(1/16H 10m)LF ProtWar & OffHeals Overdosed is a ten man guild on US-Stormreaver (high pop, pvp, CST) and was in the top 200 US guilds in early MoP. We are currently in need of a Protection Warrior and Feral/Restoration Druid or Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk to push heroic progression. - Guild info below - http://overdosed.guildlaunch.com Guild: <Overdosed> Lvl 25 Faction: Horde Server/timezone: US-Stormreaver(PVP), Central Time (CST) Raid hours: MoP Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday 8:00-11:00pm (CST). Type: 10 man raiding What we are looking for: Mature Hardcore / Semi-hardcore raiders for top server progression. Attendance: 90%+ Age Minimum: 18 Vent, Dolby Axon and Mic Required Able to use raiding add-ons Know your class and research the fights ahead of time We are looking for team players! (Mercenaries need not apply) Recruitment is open for: - Protection Warrior - Feral Druid with Restoration Off-Spec - Windwalker Monk with Mistweaver Off-Spec Exceptional players of any class encouraged to apply! About Overdosed OD has been around since 2006 as a fun and social guild located on Azshara (low pop). OD developed into a raiding guild with cataclysm and quickly rose in progression to be tied for #1 on that server. The leadership has experience raiding in the best guilds on the server since vanilla. In 2011, OD made the move to Stormreaver for a more active raiding community. OD ran with two 10-man raids, both of which earned 8/8H DS. In early MoP, the guild ranked in the top 200 US guilds. OD Raiding MoP Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday 8:00-11:00pm (CST). Loot Distribution: - BiS > MS > OS Guild raider perks: - Free repairs at all times - Free enchants/gems as mats allow - Lvl 25 guild perks You can app to the guild here: http://overdosed.guildlaunch.com You can also whisper any of our officers with questions: Moinphyst - Raid Leader (Moinphyst#1957) Katês [GM] DarktangentMoinphyst0 Jan 26, 2013
Jan 25, 2013 <Azure Templars> T/W 8pm-12am CST 10 man LFM Immediate openings are available for our 10 man group! Casual players and non-raiders are also welcome to join! ABOUT AZURE TEMPLARS AT originated under the former guild leader Osy. Osy handed the guild off to Zadian during Cata and AT is now lead by Bipolar. AT has been around since Burning Crusade. In WoTLK AT was a 10 man guild. We chose to stick with and focus strictly on 10 man raiding in Cataclysm. CORE GROUP Current Progression: 2/6 MSV | 0/6 HoF | 0/4 ToES Raid Times (required): 8:00 PM - 12 AM CST (Server Time) Tues/Wed Recruitment Needs: 1 Hunter, 1 War DPS, 1 DK/Rouge DPSBackup raiders In-game Contacts: Zadian or Bipolor GROUP TWO This group is just getting started! Raid Times (required): 12AM (midnight) – 3 AM CST Thurs/Fri/Sat Recruitment Needs: Tanks - HIGH | Healers - HIGH | Ranged DPS - HIGH In-game Contacts: Zadian CASUAL PLAYERS/NON-RAIDERS We are always looking for casual players in need of a nice home while enjoying the wonders of Pandaria and skilled raiders who may not have time to raid always on a set schedule! Please contact Zadian in game for a brief chat. ADDITIONAL LINKS: Guild Site: http://azuretemplars.guildlaunch.com Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Azure+TemplarsZadian1 Jan 25, 2013
Jan 25, 2013 [H] Tank, DPS, Healer - LF Raiding Guild 1 Prot Warrior 1 Mage 1 Holy Pally Looking for a raiding guild. We would all like to stick together, which is making it difficult to find a raid group that needs all three of us. Seasoned raiders from Vanilla. Starting MoP a little late so we're a bit behind the curve but can assure/prove to you that we are good players (not yet reflected by the gear). Available to raid on: Tue, Thurs, Sun, Mon, and possibly weekends. World of Log Parses available upon request. Please send me a tell if you think we'll be a good fit to your team. Can be reached at "Choko" or "Choku" in game. Thanks.Choko3 Jan 25, 2013
Jan 25, 2013 [H] <MobTown Warcrafters> 10M Raiding LFM Greetings from <MobTown Warcrafters>! About Us We are a newly formed guild comprised of top US 25 experienced raiders that have played together since TBC. We've recently moved to Stormreaver to play with more friends from our local community, and in a more casual atmosphere. Raid Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 7 to 10:30 Server Time (CST)/ Possible 2 PM Server on SUNDAYS ONLY We plan to raid 3 days a week, for 3.5 hours a night, totaling 10.5 hours a week. Raids will never go over time, and only go under if all content is cleared. Our Raiding Plans We plan to trial all potential candidates for raid positions on a first come first serve basis according to raid composition. We view gear as a tool here, and can't properly trial you until you have a good amount of gear on; therefore, we will work with you to make sure you're able to perform your best, and get the most out of raiding with us. We plan to have our solid 10 man core established before 5.2 begins, and prepare for the road ahead in Pandaria. What we expect We expect players to be punctual, and respectful to others. All of our current raiders have been at the top, and know what it's like to raid under loads of pressure. We prefer a more casual atmosphere, with a modest amount of smack talk and jokes. You will be made fun of for mistakes, and dumb things you say, and we also expect you to do the same to others. We expect you to have experience in your class, know your role/spec like the back of your hand, and be committed to doing your job the best you can. Although this is a casual atmosphere, we do not forgive laziness or lack of effort. What YOU can expect You can expect to have a blast raiding. We always strive to have a great time raiding whether we're having a good night or a bad one. You can also expect to get what you give; there are no free rides here, if you put in the effort, you will be rewarded. You can expect to put on a lot of gear. We love purples; who doesn't? What We're Looking For We're looking for everyone interested in raiding with us. We'd love to have a short interview with everyone interested in raiding. The purpose of the interview isn't for us to criticize your gear or experience, but to see if you're a good fit with our guild personality wise, because you want to like the people you raid with. ALL CLASSES ARE WELCOME. Raid spots are not a guaranteed title here, if you don't perform, you will be replaced. We believe that a great leader establishes a great team of leaders. If you are passionate about theory-crafting, boss strategies, number crunching, and wrecking face, we'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Real ID Dao#1180Rrhin0 Jan 25, 2013
Jan 25, 2013 Alani's Mount WTS Alani's mount. Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent I am looking for around 100k. Will take offers. Just pst me in game.Tenille0 Jan 25, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 498Mage/499Ele/499Holy Looking for 25m est We are a group of like minded raiders who are interested in a well established well organized 25m guild with similar progression Prefer horde guilds and absolutely prefer 25m raiding. Unfortunately our guild decided to go the 10m direction, so we are on the hunt for a nice home to raid seriously and progressively finishing out this content and into 5.2 Availablility: Sun-Thurs 8p-1230a est not before not after! ideally 9p-12a Armory Links H Priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Molice/advanced Mage: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Gh%C3%B0stman/advanced Ele Sham: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/%C3%82riel/advanced Molice 499 Holy priest- 4/6hm msv 3/6 hm hof Ghostman 498 mage- 4/6hm msv 2/6 hm hof Ariel 499 ele sham- 4/6hm msv 1/6 hm hof WOL: these are a couple fights individually please feel free to dig around more! Main Page : http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/245477/ Hpriest : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9hvuxbpfuglocf33/analyze/hd/source/?s=997&e=1358 Mage : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u863fseqqj3jo6i7/analyze/dd/source/ Ele Sham :http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-u5e1rfp1xvkdq959/analyze/dd/source/?s=7920&e=8371 Battletags to reach us Ghostman#1332 Ariel#1465Âriel0 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 484 fury warrior lf raid team i am currently 9/16 in raid proggression. i am looking for a core team to raid with. i am willing to realm and faction change as soon as possibe. please add me real id. gph00000@gmail.comGhlegend1 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Disc/holy + Frost DK + Mage LFG I'm a Frost DK that's currently replacing one trinket and rings and I'm ready to go. I'm also with a priest that's pretty good and has been healing since Vanilla (New account though) We are currently looking for 10 or 25 man guilds.Choòk3 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 486 dps warrior 10/16 lf raid team i am ilvl 486 looking fo a core raid team. i can raid at any time. i am also willing to realm change as soon as possible. please add me real id gph00000@gmail.comGhlegend1 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Where Can I Get Blood Spirits? I have no idea and i need to know so i can farm them or get them for bs mats.Canvanass2 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Do you have the name Aayla? I've been trying to get this name for my priest since I transferred here in September, watching and hoping and ticketing and pretty much everything shy of this... If you know the person with an active account that has the name or you are that person and you are interested in releasing it for a small ransom of gold please contact me in game or leave a reply so we can work out a deal. Thanks <3Kitsueki6 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Fury Warrior & Ele Sham LFG We are two solid player looking for a raiding guild. We are good raiders dedicated to being the best possible and knowing our classes. We come from a !@#$ty server and are simply looking for a guild that raids and wants to progress. Looking for a night to late-night guild raiding 2-3 nights a week. I am a 491 Fury warrior with prot OS, know all 3 warrior specs in depth. Shammy is 492 Ele/486 Resto. Our MS's are what we want to play, but have the off specs to help out. Please don't ask us to play prot/resto for your guild. We are solid players, we move from fire and put up numbers. We can provide logs for serious inquiries. We have no problem competing for a raid spot, but want to join a guild where we are at least competing from the start. Sham armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuluhed/Nestraider/simple Warrior Armory (in case you're too lazy to click my name): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuluhed/Agandaur/simple My battletag is Battlezorz#1677, please add that if you're serious. Really not looking for a bunch of spam, I want to know we're wanted and why!Agandaur0 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 <WE ARE KILL HORDE> Is Recruiting <WE ARE KILL HORDE>(1) Is a new LvLing/Social Guild that is friendly and nice. We are looking for player of every LVLs. We do a bit of everything and do care about the competitive part of the game. So if your are looking for a laid back LvLing/Social Guild with people to play the game with, without the hardships of Raiding and PVP look no further and Join <WE ARE KILL HORDE>. Contact anyone in the guild and we will be willing to add you to the guild.Abbòt2 Jan 22, 2013