Nov 21, 2012 PWD Recruiting DPS for 25 man 7 bosses down We have taken a 10 man group 8 bosses. Looking for dps that can consistently show up. Please apply at We raid 7-10 tuesday-thursday Thanks for your time.Mägerdps0 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Planetside 2 SR Outfit anyone? Free to play FPS MMO going live today, was wondering if anyone else on this server was lookin to play a bit. I usually play other games during the week after capping points, since I have zero desire to slave over garbage daily quests. I'm leaning towards TR, I might give the NC a look. So if anyone is interested, hit me up either here or ingame mail Compiler(Horde) or Compurlurhur(Alliance). Thanks for reading.Compiler3 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 <Eidolon>H looking to merge! 4/6 MV Any small guilds interested in discussing a merge please contact Pingo! Ahoy all. <Eidolon> is recruiting for 10m raiding. Raid times are Tue/Wed 830-11 server. We are currently looking for qualified players to fill our raid team. <Eidolon> is a reformed guild of players ranging from BC Raiding (Hand of Adal) through Wrath and Cata. We are a casual guild of players that can't commit to a 3-4 night schedule, but would like to progress and see content as its fresh. If you are interested in applying, PST Pingo game. We look forward to raiding and killing dragons with YOU! Please submit an application via our website *****Currently 4/6 MV and in need of a QUALITY Healer!******* Our Cataclysm History on Drak'Tharon T11 Realm first H: Chimaeron H: Atramedes H: Maloriak H: Magmaw Realm Second H: Valiona and Theralion H: Omnotron Defense System H: Conclave of Wind H: Nefarian T12 Realm 4th H 6/7 TOP NEEDS Priest (Holy, disc, or shadow) Paladin (Holy or Ret) Mage RoguePingo3 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 To the Horde on SR Yes we know you are the best, and yes we know you are better than ally. Its awesome when you know you can kill any ally you want without fear of them fighting back cause there are always 10+ horde around to back you up. Its pretty much a losing battle for most ally to fight back. I know I know the obligatory "PvP on a PvP server", "Don't like it xfer noob" yea I know, its a typical response, I don't care for PvP, never have and never will, but Ive been on this server for close to 5 years I think because a lot of friends played here, with MoP most have quit and I dont care to invest the money to xfer all my toons, I have here. So remember the next time you freely gank an ally, "We know you are superior in every way, shape and form" /sarcasmPånz23 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 (H)Looking for Cooking and Alch lvling kit as the title says, need a cooking and alch kit. paying well reply here or mail me in game on this toon or my shaman Tevari.Trik0 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 [H] WTT 45 Ethereal Shards for 8 Sha Crystals, must have Sha Crystals up front. The extra 5 shards are basically your tip (which is potentialy the value in total of 9 Sha Crystals for the enchanting CD.) Or 2 Sha Crystals + 45 Ethereal Shards + 4 Mysterious essence for a Scroll of Enchant Weapon - Jade Spirit Thanks for reading.Compiler0 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 Hacker terminated. LEVEL 85'S CAN FLY IN PANDARIA NAOW? SINCE WHEN?Killacast17 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 Fool's cap Have some in bulk laying around, not using them anymore Anyone interested just respond here or in gameßria1 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 [A]<Cleave> 4/6 MV Normal is Recruiting Cleave is looking for one non-DK tank and one ranged dps (Lock or SPRIEST PREF) for our core raid group. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm server. We are looking for dependable and experienced players to help us progress. Please contact Shivaji (Shivan#1876) in game to set up a time to talk. About Cleave Cleave started as place for raiders to go who wanted to progress at a reasonable rate and down content while current. We do not push the envelope of hard core raiding. We do though require that our raiders know their class, are familiar with the content we are working on, are properly gemmed and enchanted, bring raid suppliers (food, flask, pots) and are focused on clearing content during raid times. We are all mature players with real lives and know that World of Warcraft is just an escape from reality and not a way of live for our members. That being said, we do ask that if a member is going to miss a raid they let us know in advance so we can plan on finding a replacement. Loot Rules All loot is handled on rolls main 1000 off 100, main spec always beats off spec. We often have players passing on upgrades when they are a bigger upgrade for another player but this is at the sole discretion of each player.Shivaji2 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 [H] LF adult/older (but fun) raiding guild A small group of us transferred here from a dead server. We were the backbone of our raiding crew on our old server (topped out at #6). We're all older (upper 20s and 30s), have careers/kids/wives but still want to have fun and raid with some chill folks a couple nights per week (and be active other times as well).. Eastern time zone would be ideal but I understand that its a CST server. - resto druid - shadow priest - stabby rogue - dps dk/war - badass mage Long story short we're looking for a home where we don't have to explain why showing up an hour late and wasting everyone's time isn't alright. Or why it's not OK to have your mic open at all times while you yell at your parents, etc.. Plz reply here and I'll hit you up on a main to chat, thanks!Mongo13 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 19, 2012 WTB : Enchanted Thorium Leggings Providing mats and tipping generously. Please add me in game if you are available : )Galv1 Nov 19, 2012
Nov 19, 2012 WTS 476 Blacksmithing Gloves. 5k Plate healing, dps, or tanking 476 gloves. 5k. Post here or send me in game mail. I will check this thread late tonight when I get off work. Thanks.Kootabang1 Nov 19, 2012
Nov 18, 2012 [H] <Sanctimonius> Recruiting Hello everyone. Sanctimonius is a new guild on the server looking for people to help level us up. The plan is to start 10 man raiding once we have a good group make-up. Please whisper or send me an in game mail if you are interested or for more info.Kturisk1 Nov 18, 2012
Nov 18, 2012 Herald of the Titans! (11/20/12) 4:05 CST Hello there. I will be hosting Herald of the Titans this upcoming Tuesday at 4:05 CST (5:05 EST). This will be set on 10 Player and priority will be to go and slay Algalon. If interested - Add my Real ID: AlexanderMcD#1338 Please...if interested...have: *Item level gear max at 226 or little less *All gear gemmed/enchanted *Have Flask, potions! *HAVE TIME & HAVE AN OUTSTANDING KNOWLEDGE BASIS OF THIS ENCOUNTER ! You can also sign up on the openraid here: I will be going on my Level 80 Orc DPS Death Knight known as Kazilthrasul, item lev. is about 215 or so. LEVEL 90s are WELCOME to help this raid with the achievement but NOTE: You must be equipped & wearing item level gear 226 or less in ALL SLOTS and if you are 90, you won't actually obtain the title but still get Starcaller etc. Nothing is on reserved.Xejvluqtizyr15 Nov 18, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 [H] Rogue LF Raiding Guild(Hardcore) Hi, I am a long time resident of Stormreaver(Alliance side). Old character is Aprille. I am looking to server transfer on my horde rogue back to Stormreaver and would at least like to be in trial-status with a guild before I transfer. I am a day one player, have raided competitively in the past and am looking forward to raiding competitively again. I have been in All That Remains, Taco Bell Crew and Bloodthirst. I have always been either 1st or 2nd in DPS in each guild that I've been in (if I wasn't first I made damn sure I got there quick). I come prepared to every raid and have excellent raid awareness. I can raid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 4pm - 1am Server Time. Here are some recent World of Logs parses: I'm currently 5/6 MsV because this server has little in the number and quality of raiding guilds(reason for transferring). I'm looking for a home for the long-run!! Contact me at Athirat#1910Athirat1 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Selling yet another Alani Mount Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent How it works : This mount is a 100% drop rate from the rare spawn Alani <The Stormborn> in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. I'll kill the rare, you loot the mount. I did this a month or so ago and it went very smoothly. Bin is 150k, will be selling within the week.Therane0 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 LF Tank and a RDPS for Challenge Mode Silver+ We are currently searching for a Tank and 1 RDPS that believes they have what it takes to play their role/class to the best of their ability. This includes the following basic requirements as a prerequisite before even attempting Challenge Modes. -Properly Reforged, Gemmed, Fully Maxed Professions (Engineers are always a plus) -Extensive knowledge of your own class, including cunning usage of abilities in a fast paced environment. -The ability to commit to at least 4 Days of the week and at least 5 hours each day of Challenge Mode attempts. -As a dps, you must be able to sustain high dps on constant trash pulls, tanks must also use defensive cooldowns strategically. -Possess the initiative to stock up on required consumables (Flasks/Pots/Food/Invis Pots) -Must have Skype for communications -Research each dungeon before entering and learn the importance of each individual trash pull. As you know, Challenge Modes scales down the ilvl to 463. As with any other requirement, please have at least every slot of gear 463 or above. Challenge Mode days for this group will be Mon-Thurs 9PM-2AM EST. If you are selected, please have a positive mindset when joining our group...we do not want players who bring down crucial team efforts through negativity. So if you think you have what it takes to fight through 9/9 with the mindset to win, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you are interested or have any other questions, please add me on Battletag #lordzareth1473 or contact #malcore1777. Thank you!Wavezero1 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Overdosed 2/6 H MV, 6/6HoF, 4/4TS LF ROGUE Overdosed is a ten man guild on Stormreaver (high pop, pvp, CST). Currently 2/6 heroic MV, 6/6 HoF, and 4/4 ToES. Ranked #2 ten man guild on the server, and #4 guild overall. This is a highly active guild with long term members. We are in need of a mature and reliable rogue for progression. We currently raid 4 days a week, but will be cutting back to 3 once we get a leg-up on progression. You are welcome to whisper any of us on Stormreaver or add my battle tag- Kates#1961 for more information. Guild: <Overdosed> Lvl 25 Faction: Horde Server/timezone: US-Stormreaver(PVP), Central Time (CST) Raid hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 7:30-11:30 CST (we will cut back to 3 days/week after the first few weeks of progression). Type: 10 man raiding What we are looking for: Mature Hardcore / Semi-hardcore raiders for top server progression. Attendance: 90%+ Age Minimum: 18 Vent and Mic Required Able to use raiding add-ons Know your class and research the fights ahead of time We are looking for team players! (Mercenaries need not apply) Recruitment is open for: - Rogue Exceptional players of any class encouraged to apply! About Overdosed OD has been around since 2006 as a fun and social guild located on Azshara (low pop). OD developed into a raiding guild with cataclysm and quickly rose in progression to be tied for #1 on that server. The leadership has experience raiding in the best guilds on the server since vanilla. In 2011, OD made the move to Stormreaver for a more active raiding community. OD runs with two 10-man raids, G1 is 2/6 heroic MV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES and G2 is 6/6 MV, 1/6 HoF. This position is for G1. OD Raiding MoP Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday 7:30-11:30 (CST). Loot Distribution: - BiS > MS > OS Guild raider perks: - Free repairs at all times - Free flasks & food - Free enchants/gems as mats allow - Lvl 25 guild perks You can app to the guild here: You can also whisper any of our officers with questions: Katês [GM] Deetea Darktangent MahkyKatês1 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 WTS lvl 25 guild selling level 25 guild w/ 7 bank tabs and boa legs. for any extra information send me an ingame message also if your interested a price can be negotiated.Duccky2 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 [H] South of Heaven 2/6H MSV 6/6 HoF [South of Heaven] is recruiting select classes for our 25m team in Mists. What makes SoH stand out? Competitive results. We insist on a minimum of top 5% U.S. performance each tier. In T13, we exceeded our goal, placing well within the top 2% (US300). Organized. Raids start and stop on time. We communicate (a lot) with you, so you know the plan. Sane schedule. Ideal for adults with other responsibilities, we hold to a 9 hour schedule, raiding Tues, Wed, and Thurs 9pm to 12am EST. History. This guild is over seven years old, offering you stability, track record and a seasoned leadership team. Relaxed. We set clear expectations so that we can enjoy our time together. This guild is truly a community, in game and out. What do we need from you? We expect your performance to be in line with a top 5% raiding guild. We prefer raiders with a good resume, but we will invest in an exceptional applicant. We insist that you have excellent attendance and that you give the team 100% each night. We strongly favor adults for a stable roster. If you are a student, you must convince us that you are reliable and control your own schedule. We want awesome communication. Plan to install Mumble - we much prefer it over Vent. We also like members who are very active on our message board. We are Blizzard fans, and we want to be around other people who love this game too. If you don't thoroughly enjoy WoW, go away! We need personality. I've just gotten home from a 12 hour workday, I'm famished, and now I'm going to spend 3 hours with you. You need to be fun, or this won't work. We enjoy PvP. We would like to revisit rated BG's in Mists, along with contested world bosses, so I prefer applicants who enjoy a little rough and tumble. We are eclectic. Our members are boys, girls, gay, straight, conservative, liberal and come in a variety of colors. Do not apply if you don't know how to behave in this environment. If you are nothing more than a number on WoL, we can do better. If you raid for purples rather than pleasure, we can do better. If, on the other hand, you are still interested in applying, the first step is to post an introduction on our forums: Please note that I have told you everything you need to write an amazing intro post. I like to be romanced. If you come at me with a generic cut-and-paste, or some cheap two-liner, I will assume you didn't read this.Ashin3 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 [H] ALBD 6/6MV, 2/6HoF - Seeking Healer ****Disclaimer: Please read the following post (#2) in its entirety if you're interested in raiding with us, it will show you've taken the time to look into us and give you information that you will want to know and perhaps ideas for other questions you may want to ask us.**** A Little Bit Devious is looking for 1 like minded raider for our progression raids into MoP. Classes that were looking for are listed below and do not be discouraged to contact us if you feel you're an exceptional player and mesh with the info provided below.Necromantion23 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 so there's this...ÿ4 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Dont mess with me! Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 delete deleteDomittus0 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Recruiting for Raid Tu/Th 9:30pm Servertime Raids are on Tues/Th 7:30pm server time. To be eligible to raid you must: 1.) Maintain a good attendance record (exceptions allowed) 2.) Have a FULL PvE set. PvP gear has no place in a raiding environment and must be replaced before a raid spot is guaranteed to you. (certain scenarios/exceptions may apply.) 3.) All gear must be fully enchanted, gemmed, and reforged (if needed) before raid time. 4.) Have Vent 5.) Understand that we go by the rule: "The best raider will raid" if your performance is holding us back you will be replaced. (ie: consistently causing wipes, low dps/heals, and not knowing fights) 6.) Know the fights before entering the instance. (it is the raiders responsibility to know what he/she needs to do to stay alive well completing their role. watch the fights on youtube and read up on mechanics, so we are not wasting raid time explaining the fights to everyone. However reasonable questions are always welcome we want to learn and succeed.) 7.) Know your toon. (there is truck loads of literature out there about each toon and how to maximize its potential. do your homework.) What The Comp Looks Like: 2 Tanks, 2 Healers, 2 Melee Dps, 4 Ranged Dps (1 w/ Heal OS) Tank 1: Rawrmode (Death Knight) Tank 2: Open (Warrior/Monk/Druid) Healer 1: Spolticus (Paladin) Healer 2: Open (Druid/Shammy/Monk) Dps 1: Extinktion (Rogue) Dps 2: Logcabin (Spriest) Dps 3: Brogarn (Hunter) (Currently Open until a DK tank is found.) Dps 4: Open (DK/Warrior/Paladin) Dps 5: Open (Warlock) Dps 6: Open (Shaman w/ Heal OS)Spolticus0 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 [A] Level 25 guild for sale I have a level 25 guild for sale on alliance side here on Stormreaver. It has many achievements, pet/mount unlocked, bank tab unlocked and heirloom pants unlocked. Post here if interested and I will get in touch with you. Price is 250k OBO.Sohai1 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 Morning raid team in need of 1 Tank & 1 DPS Name: Bad Example Realm: Stormreaver Faction: Alliance We have a very reliable morning raid team, just looking for a few more active players to fill the last of our raid spots. Our other teams are all 4/6 MV, this is a fresh group so we're expecting the same progression if not better. ... Very fun and active guild environment. We have over 700 members with 20-50+ online at a time. Guild chat actually moves and our voice server has people online all the time. We offer: Guild Bank repairs Guild Website Guild facebook page Guild Youtube Channel Mumble Voice serviceExpect to see: Core Raid Groups Weekly Alt Raids (for non-core members/alts) Transmog Runs Achievement Runs Dungeon Runs Battle Grounds Contact Stellaluna (Guild Master) or Darkatticus (Raid Leader) in-game if interested or feel free to add either of us on Battletag. Stellaluna#1682 Atticus#1444Stellaluna1 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 WuTang Clan Strikes Again & Again! Nov 15, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 [H] Daytime Raiding Organized Pug Hello everyone. If you are busy during the evenings and/or are interested in daytime raiding (say, starting at 10am, or noon), please contact me in game or write here. All we need is ten players that fit the mold and we can get this done. Let's try out this new content and get some epics! I have lots of experience raid-leading and have been playing WoW since day one. We will use Vent and raid for 2-3 hours, depending on the group. Happy adventuring,Asmadai6 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Hey. Hey. Whats up. Back for a week for a free lvl 80. Figured I'd say hi before my free week ends. Also heard there is some solid world pvp going down all of a sudden? Can someone clarify? Gobsend where you at! Warlogh I miss you hard baby.Hairyzac27 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 [H] <Hostile Conflict> 10m, casual recruiting <Hostile Conflict> is a casual level 25 PvE guild looking to recruit a few more members for our core group. My officers and I have been a tight group of players that have been together in various games since vanilla WoW. We are a VERY casual group, all have families, wives, kids and careers. So we understand the need to be casual and that sometimes real life pops up. Right now our current plan is to only raid on weekends - shooting for Friday/Saturday evenings (8pm server time) and if necessary maybe adding in a Sunday evening as we see fit. Current Needs: Ranged DPS Healer w/DPS OS Could really use following class/spec: Shadow/Holy/Disc Priest Boomkin Hunter Mistweaver Monk Even those these are the classes we are specifically looking for, we are also looking to just fill our core group. So if we double up on a class/spec here and there, we would be ok with that. We just want to get in there and get our feet wet w/out the stress of pugs and/or hard core raiding guild. We would prefer atleast 460 ilvl, however we are more than willing to help people get geared up and ready for raiding. Currently MSV: 2/6 normal (this was our first week in) Contact me or anyone from <Hostile Conflict> and we will be glad to talk to you about joining. Good luck out there and... FOR THE HORDE!!!Starrior1 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 (H) <Rarely Sober> Th/Fri 5-8cst LF dps & OT To keep it short and simple, we are a group of friends looking for a few more likeminded players who enjoy raiding, however don't have the time to commit the 12+ hours most raiding guilds require. If you are a skilled player who is unhappy with their current raiding situation, I suggest giving us a try. Raid days are Thursdays and Fridays from 5-8 cst (server time). Totalling 6 hrs/week. We try to be as efficient as possible during this time so we may all enjoy as much content as possible. If you'd like further information or are curious about a raiding position, message me in game on Diabow or @ realid ecoelho128@hotmail.comDiabow2 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 [H] R.Druid, Priest, and R. Pally LF Guild Hello :) As it would seem, our guild is falling apart due to other people not showing up for raid. So, two of my friends and I are looking for a new home. We are looking to raid. As we are east coast dwellers, we are not looking to be raiding late into the night. I am a resto druid, my fiance is a priest (who does not care which spec he goes), and my friend is a ret pally. My fiance is willing to sit on the bench if need be. We all have plenty of previous raiding experience and have been friends for years.Vøødøø3 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 WTS lvl 25 guild. SUP I'm selling the guild leadership of get on my horse for 200k gold. It has 950-1000 members, 100+ online at night. 5 tabs. If you wanna buy, hit me up in game or here. BTW: gold first, then you're appointed GM. no other way, but this is completely legit.Hide7 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 [H] Zabba Zabba (10 man raid) LF healers We are recruiting 2 healers to complete our 10 man raid group. Our leaders have 6/6 MsV experience. We are laid back guild, not rushing into hardmodes or future content until we full clear each raid of the tier and feel we are prepared as far as gear and team work. Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday night, 9-midnight eastern. If you contact one of us we will give you a trial run at our usual raid time (463 minimum ilvl, full gems/enchants/reforging or you won't be considered. message Bazol, Llcooljohnny, ßlackôut, Darkface in game if you are interested in joining us or send in game mailLlcooljohnny10 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Dark Horizon 6/6 Late Night Raid Group LFM <Dark Horizon> lvl25 6/6 10M is a late night raiding guild Currently looking for a raid ready MAGE for MoP progression. PST for more info or send mailRedpaws6 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 This is pretty boring..... Can someone explain what takes 10 hours to fix? Doesn't make sense the servers are down till 3pmTherealhmh5 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 10 Hour Maint. So maintenance has been extended for another 2 hours.Bigdaddÿ1 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 We Have Lives (25) LFM members to fill ranks We are a guild started by members to create more laid back progression raiding guild. We want all the fun of progression without the pressure of a hard core raid guild. We are a friendly group of ppl many of us have played together for years in hard core raid guilds and are looking for something a lil more relaxed. If you intrested in checking us out or have any questions u can wsp me on jaecia!Jaecia0 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 [A] <Disturbed> Recruiting Tues/Thurs 8-11:30 Disturbed (25) is recruiting for our 10 man raid team. We are rebuilding after losing some members to RL commitments and PVE server transfers and want to get back to being a strong raid group. Message Joline or Sunni if you are interested! Current Recruitment needs: Tank Shaman/Druid healer 3-4 DPS We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11:30 server. Flasks and food are provided. We expect raiders to arrive knowledgeable about the fight, their class/spec and what they need to do to be successful. Performance issues are respectfully called out (no yelling) but we expect improvements to be made in order to maintain your raid spot. Our non-raid activities include challenge modes, pvp, achievement runs, games and others sorts of fun that make this game enjoyable to play. We currently have some raiders geared and ready to go and would like to build to a team of 12 or 13. We want the extras so that vacations and other real life commitments can be accommodated without jeopardizing the entire team's raid night. All extra raiders will be rotated in as much as possible so that the whole team is on equal footing for progress/gear/achievements. Yes, we have unfortunately been slow to start this expansion, but we hope you give us a try and see where we can go. If you are also slow to start but have prior raiding experience, please apply - we will help get your geared up and ready to roll if you are a good fit for our guild. We are a guild of long time players, achievement !@#$%s and all around fun people who love to raid. Please consider joining us!Joline12 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 MUST READ 90% of people don't know the opposites of these words: 1) Always 2) Coming 3) From 4) Take 5) Me 6) DownPriestialitÿ6 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Stormreaver should have more solid RBG teams A server this large should have several strong rbg teams. The main issue is we only have a scattered few people organizing said groups. I've got a really solid core of players here now, most are multiseason glads and heroes, but we usually only have 5-6 on at a time, forcing us to play solo or with pugs. We've grown tired of that. In Cata we had a player pool of about 15-20 players. Outside of Blood Legion's team we were the highest rated group on rampage, and arguably the best Alliance group in the US for most of season 9. I'd like to do something similar here. If you have any interest in helping us put together a team hordeside then please drop me an in game mail at Numberfourr or reply here. I'd prefer players with gladiator/rbg hero experience, but we'll take a look at anyone, any classes and specs are welcome, though I'd especially like to track down a solid holy paladin. My name is Lawson, if you're curious about our past RBG records you can check out my record on this toon, my blood DK (Lawzy Gorgonnash), or my warrior (Lawsonfc Kel'Thuzad). If you really care about arena or RBG ratings, I've been over 3k in RBG's and over 2700 in arenas. If you're a great player and you're tired of scrounging pugs for a decent RBG rating then get in touch with us and we'll put some people in the ground. -LawsonBlakelively6 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Buying Heroic Rag Kill and Firehawk mount Title says it all.. need prices please will pay in gold. thank you.Holy0 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 <Facetious> LF Exceptional Raiders! Facetious is currently looking for raiders for our 10M as we progress further into MoP. We are looking for raiders with experience in the class/role they are looking to fill. Raid nights are Tuesday-Thursday 9 PM-12 Central. We are looking to strengthen our roster and improve upon our already established raid. If you are interested at all we would love to give you a competitive trial including a small ventrilo interview and possibly a challenge mode or Heroic run or two. Please add Raeza#1208 to get in contact with me. Or Message Raezhì (alt 141 for the ì) in game. We are looking for players who will be dedicated to making our raid times and be prepared to perform to the best of their ability, this includes working to obtain more optimal gear outside of raids, with optimal gems, enchants and reforges.Raezhì1 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Anyone also play on Kel'Thuzad? If anyone has an alliance character on Kel'Thuzad, and would like to make some gold. Send me a message in game on my shammy. Char: RokashLyricise0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 <Metrum> 1/6 MV:H, 1/6 HOF Recruiting!!!!! Horde 10m Raid Start - 6:00 to 10:00pm PST Raid Days - Tues/Wed (Thursday is the alt run and not mandatory but highly encouraged) and Monday. Who to contact (realid): Recruitment Needs: All exceptional players should apply. We have raiders who can play 4 or 5 different toons so we can tweak our roster based on applicants. Death Knight - Low Druid - High (Tank and Moonkin w/os Resto) Hunter - Medium Mage - Low Monk - High (Tank w/os dps) Paladin - Low Priest - High (Shadow w/os disc) Rogue - Low Shaman - Low Warlock - High (all 3 specs) Warrior - High (Tank w/os dps) <Metrum> is a newly formed raiding guild (sub 6 months) with roots going back to Vanilla; our officer core has in-depth raiding experience throughout every teir. We are currently looking for dedicated raiders for a strong start in MoP. Our primary focus is building a strong raiding core for the opening tier of Mists, and we plan on achieving this by extensive trials. <Metrum> is looking for raiders who love to raid and know what raiding truly is. With a two night a week raid schedule we expect 95% raid attendance. Our mains will never be asked to raid a third night; however, we intend on running a one day alt run. This run is completely optional, but We believe the key to 10 man progression is having a reserve of geared alts that can swap out based on the fight's requirements. Our goal will be to keep our alt group on par with our main raid in terms of gear and progression. While it may seem raiding two nights a week won't allow for quick progression, we know in many cases progression rankings come down to the very last boss. With a strong group of alts we can clear any challange that awaits us. We promise to offer: - Stable leadership team, we have been raiding together and have known each other for 3 years. - No drama loot distribution. Loot is distributed by council and we consider performance, attendance and recent upgrades obtained. Additionally, we plan out our loot strategy based on upcoming progression bosses and their DPS/Healing/Tank requirements. - Strict adherence to high performance standards. We play to our max potential, and we expect all raiders to do the same. - Quick removal of under-performers. Raiders will be held to the standards of others and we will open recruitment to maintain this standard. - Honest feedback on performance. We will provide information based on your performance, if you want to tweak a spec, raise DPS or how to avoid a mechanic. - Everyone has a voice. Due to our two night raid schedule, we plan on doing a lot of our strategy building through our forums and in-game discusions. If there is something you wish to add to how we are doing business, it will be honestly considered. Anyone can submit good ideas for the betterment of the guild. - Raiding environment that works with real life commitments. Raiding 2 days (Possibly 3 if you run alts) is much more flexable and less time consuming, allowing for more RL commitments. Applying to the guild is a requirement. If you aren't going to take the time to app, why would we take the time to interview you, let alone hand out a raid spot to you. To apply visit Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Hello Kitty Death Cult recruiting! Hello Stormreaver Horde!! Hello Kitty Death Cult lvl 25 is looking for casual raiders to come join us on Bloodscalp.Our server is very low on horde and recruiting is difficult. We are a fun laid back guild that enjoys having fun.pst in-game or leave me a mail with your toons name if you are interested! (this include a server xfer on us!!) Thanks for reading and happy panda slaying Stormreaver!!!Blueshasta4 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Prot(474)/Ret(470) Pally LF Progression Guild Work schedule change has made me find a new home for progression raiding. The current guild I am in was 8/8HM DS and currently 4/6 MV on a very limited raiding schedule with very limited player pool(day time and 2 days at 2 1/2 hrs each). What I looking for in a guild: I am looking for a progression minded guild, 10 or 25 man. I spend a lot of time in game and studying my class and progression. I want a guild that is more worried about the last boss we kill than which person got which piece of loot. Please link me to your guild's recruitment page. If you are an average guild looking for ppl to just fill roles please don't link. If your guild is looking to be a top notch guild and looking for that one person to push you over the top. I believe I am that player. I will always be prepared and ready to Kill. Times available: 6pm - 10pm CST Sun-Thurs Link to Armory: Link to UI: Link to Last DPS log: Nov 11, 2012