Thrall

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1h <Guardians of Asgard> 6/7N Guardians of Asgard (GoA) is a progression guild oriented towards pushing content at a reasonable pace. We are currently almost finished clearing normal, and plan to quickly move onto heroic. Our raid days are as follows (EST): Tuesdays: 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM Thursdays: 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM (Potentially) Wednesdays: 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM We may include Wednesday in our raid time in the near future. We are currently looking for all potential raiders, excluding tanks. If you are interested, please contact myself (Killam#1804) as well as (Kokanee#1834), or leave a message down below.Najinda2 1h
2h (H) <Intervention> Looking for Heroic Raiders Sit down, we need to have a conversation... You're a WoW player who's wasting his or her potential! <Intervention> is a new raiding guild looking for YOU to fill our raiding roster for Heroic and Mythic Emerald Nightmare and onward! Currently in need of DPS, we'll consider any and all specs if you promise to perform well. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings from 8:30-11:30 server. We are a fun group of raiders who like to laugh and have a blast while taking progression seriously. So consider this your intervention. Message myself (AdmiralNoved#1118) or my fellow counselor Zíro (Xzero#1173) for any questions or interests.Biagio2 2h
3h [H]What Nine Thousand - Recruiting I will start by saying this at the moment we are currently 5 people who come from progression raiding guilds who are no longer interested in pushing the hardest content. We want to do some raiding a couple nights a week with optional Sunday or Monday if we decide to attempt more. We are looking for 1 healer and 5 DPS but we are willing to go more if we get 10 - 15 people flex raiding makes it nice to be able to do this. Currently we are 4/7 Normal Emerald nightmare Minimum item level requirement is 835 and having DBM is a must, also 18 + only, we do use Curse voice and have a guild channel all setup. At the moment we are running mythic 5 man's and will be running mythic + also getting attuned for Kharazan. What do you get with us? We are a group of laid back guys we love to joke and be sarcastic and just generally abuse each other (all in good fun) we won't be taking raiding super seriously we just want to kill some bosses and have a good time doing it. Raid Days: Wednesday: 10pm to 12am Server Time (EST) - 7pm to 9pm PST - 8pm - 10pm MST Thursday: 10pm to 12am Server Time (EST) - 7pm to 9pm PST - 8pm - 10pm MST Optional Sunday or Monday depends on how we all feel. There is no website for complicated application procedures we only ask you be 18 + have some knowledge on your class and know how not to stand in stupid. If this sounds like the place for you please message Mcsnuderson, Healingchims or MilzMcsnuderson13 3h
3h (H) Tenacious is Recruiting Tenacious needs a few like-minded gamers to make some *%!# happen. We are recruiting for our raid on Tuesdays & Thursdays 9PM-12AM. We are a bunch of casual former hardcore gamers who primarily took the last expansion off, but are ready to get back into the game! Our guild has been around since Vanilla. We have now all settled down and got ugly and fat (well some of us). If you like drinking, football, harassing Canadians (or in rare cases harassing Americans), talking games, computers and just general nerd stuff. Then this may be the guild for you! We do not put up with drama! ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Looking for: Any Healers Any Ranged DPS Any other classes/specs please hit us up if you are interested as well! Please apply at http://http://tenacious.shivtr.com/ or talk to any Tenacious member to be directed to one of our outsourced Officers. You can chat directly with me at Redfire#1784Sabathia2 3h
4h [H] <Necrology> Recruiting Necrology is currently looking for a few more players for Legion raiding, as well as social members. Raid Times: Saturdays 8:30pm-1am Eastern (server time) starting Sept 24th Current Needs: 2-3 RDPS About Us: Necrology was founded in May 2011. We ran two successful 10-man heroic raiding teams throughout Cataclysm, and continued to raid heroic/mythic with one team throughout Mists of Pandaria. The guild eventually stopped raiding in September of 2014 due to several members taking a break from the game. A couple months ago the GM and couple of the original officers got together and decided to rebuild the guild for Legion raiding. While several Necrology members are former hardcore raiders, we're taking a more laid-back approach to Legion. We will be raiding primarily Normal mode, moving into Heroic when we clear Normal. What We're Looking For In Raiders: We're looking for a more laid-back approach, but we still want people that are able and willing to take the content seriously while they're in raid. Raiders should know their class and the fights, and be willing to work on improving for the sake of progression, but still have fun. Contact: For more info or to apply you can contact Xarei or Grieverson in game or visit us at necrology.shivtr.comXarei3 4h
4h <Sephtis> 2/7H 7/7N Recruiting 2 day raids <Sephtis> 2/7H 7/7N (formerly 13/13M) is open to recruitment for the following classes/specs: Balance Druid - 1 Unh/Frost DK - 1 Havoc DH or Arms/Fury Warrior - 1 Holy Paladin / Mistweaver Monk - 1 Resto Druid - 1 We are also accepting applications from all exceptional players if your spec is not listed. We are an adult oriented guild with ages ranging from 21-60. -Raid Schedule- Tues/Thurs 8:30p-12a EST (server). -Loot System- Loot Council (using EPGP Lootmaster addon no points). -Expectations- We are a 2 night guild. Many of us are adults with families and full time jobs. We run a larger roster of about 24+ in order to cover any absences due to RL obligations. That being said we do require a 90% raid attendance (within one month). If you have to miss for any reason we just ask that you post ahead of time in our guild forums on our website or text an officer. We also expect all raiders to research encounters for raids on off nights and ask questions before hand so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses. Raid spots are earned and kept by performance (executing mechanics, doing enough dmg for your ilvl), contributing positively to the raid, and meeting the attendance requirement. We are a pretty easy going group who is looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment. On our off nights we enjoy running mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts and hanging out in mumble. Our goal is to get to mythic as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive roster looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it's current. We want to kill it on a limited schedule and having fun while doing it. If you are interested in joining please apply to sephtis.enjin.com and/or add Rynzler#11268 to btag. Thanks!Rynnzler16 4h
5h <Idol> Recruiting DPS and Healers Hello, we are a newly formed guild looking to raid in Legion. We are a semi-hardcore guild, and will be mostly be running heroic raids but will also get into mythic raiding We are currently recruiting for raid spots, especially looking for DPS and Healers, but we may have tank spots available soon. We are running Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons on non-raid nights and are more than happy to help lower geared players out with dungeon runs Current Raiding Roles - (Empty roles need filled) Currently Looking For 1 Melee, 1 Ranged, and 3 healers for our 10 man group 10man Group A- 10PM-1AM Tuesday/Thursday Tank - (Blood DK) Tank - (Prot Pally) Melee DPS - (Ret Pally) Melee DPS - Ranged DPS -(Fire Mage) Ranged DPS -(Balance Druid) Ranged DPS - Healer (Flex) - Healer - Healer - For more information Message; Rake#12300 or Aceclaw#1253 You can also respond to this thread but in-game messages would probably be quicker.Ràke1 5h
8h [H] <Extinction> LF Players for M+/EN/Beyond Well met! At the time of this posting, <Extinction> is a small cooperative of four WoW veterans seeking to turn our modest social guild into something more. To build a guild that works together to experience and conquer as much content as we possibly can, while having a great time doing it. We range from our mid 20's to 30 (I'm the old one here, I main-tanked through TBC in college on my old account). We are currently all 840+ iLVL, but don't expect that from applicants. Above all else we're looking for quality people with similar goals to our own - we can always run with you to help get the gear and/or experience you need. That's what a guild is for! What We Want to Accomplish - Weekly Raiding: We want to be running Legion raiding content on a weekly basis for a long time to come. At the moment, we don't have a schedule set in stone. We've discussed a few ideas and are open to suggestions based off of those who choose to join us. This Saturday, we will be bringing people together for our first EN Normal run starting at 10 PM server. In the future, the plan is likely going to be Saturday raids from approximately 4PM to 8 or 9 PM. I would like to explore the possibility of raiding on Wednesdays and Mondays as well, but we want to start small and accessible given the circumstances. - Mythic+ Dungeons: We want to recruit a variety of people (including a wide variety of classes and specs) to form various Mythic+ groups throughout the week to see how far we can progress in smaller groups and as a whole. Between the four of us, we actually have one dedicated tank, one dedicated healer and one player (Dactylio, who I will be co-GMing with) who plays both Resto and Enchancement on his Shaman. - Assorted Tomfoolery: We love Warcraft. We want to make our way through Legion content and find success on that path, but we don't take ourselves too seriously to have fun along the way. Want to group up and run old raid content while we drink beer and have a laugh on Curse? We're in! Want to learn a new class and level up an alt to help balance out our raid composition? We'll help! Want to sit in Dalaran and laugh at our silly Panda Monk? Well, I'm definitely in for that. He might not like it though. - Learning Experiences: We love theorycraft. We want to know how to play better and we'd like to think, depending upon what your goals are, we might be able to help you do the same. I would much rather lead a raid full of people with ambition and mediocre blue heroic gear than a raid full of people who want to cut each other for that drop and see the guild as a means to an end. In short, we want to conquer the same content everyone is trying to conquer, but we want to have a blast doing it with good people too. We're very much open to the suggestions of those that choose to join us. We're here to have fun and collect all of that beautiful, beatiful loot. What We're Looking For - Mature, Patient Players: Patient doesn't mean that we intend to crawl through raid content at the pace of a drunken, dying snail. We want to be successful, but we don't want to be at each other's throats while we do it. Above all else, we want to find people who can have a laugh when something goes horribly wrong, then calmly figure out how to fix it the next time. Smart, dedicated players. Gearing and experience levels with raiding are far less important to us. - Tanks, Healers and DPS of all shapes and sizes!: Believe it or not, when you're starting small and wanting to lead raids of 15-25 players, most any class and spec is welcome! All we ask is that you play it to the best of your ability and keep in mind what's best for your class if/when you (or one of us) might have to tweak something in gearing or speccing to take on new content. We're not looking to tell you how to play the game and suck all of the fun out of it. But, please don't stand in the fire. Our healers hate the fire. In short, we're looking for good people for a good time. We're a small outfit at this point, but I know we're a group of knowledgeable, talented players and we just need to find the right guildmates to dance in Xavius' blood with. If you are interested or curious - OR - if you also run a small guild of a similar size and would like to run content with us, please contact Dactylio or Dreadwind (that's me!) in game. If we are not around, or if you would prefer, you can contact us/apply at extinctionthrall@mail.com. We hope to hear from you and run with you in the future! Thank you for your time.Dreadwind11 8h
8h [H] Druid tank looking for work :[ So I was in a guild that was set up to start raiding when EN opened, only to find out that several people quit...well, pretty much just before EN opened. And now there are no guilds looking for tanks anymore. :[ I am a tank. That's just simply it. I have been a Bear Druid since Burning Crusade. I'm REALLY not interested in purchasing a server transfer just to find a raiding guild, but I have no desire to raid as anything other than a tank. iLvl is currently only 836, unfortunately, but I continue to work on that when I can.Autoshift0 8h
9h DMATB 7/7N 1/7H Recruiting DPS. Dirty Mike and the Boyz is now recruiting DPS to fill our Heroic/Mythic raid team. Currently recruiting all DPS classes that are playing the most optimal spec and putting out good numbers. The following are classes and specs that we highly prefer Fire Mage, MM Hunter, and Arms Warrior. Our raid times are Sunday and Thursday 9pm est to 12am est. If you are interested or have any questions add me at #Nioen1176.Nioen3 9h
11h <WARCRY> Wed/Thu 8-11 pm LF ALL Hello everyone, <Warcry> a guild that has been around for a while -3/13M in WoD, is restarting for Legion. We are looking to fill the guild with friendly and wonderful people like you! We also have many raid spots open. Recruiting: Tank - Off spec Tank (your main spec will be DPS pref. Plate) Heal - Shaman/Druid/Priest DPS - All pref. Ranged We are running Mythic/Heroic dungeons regularly to get geared and start raiding. Our times are 8-11 pm Wed/Thu starting September 21st. We will not force you to raid extra days or anything. We are somewhat casual with Progression in mind. We do require that you have Mumble to raid and be active in it. Whisper Jhaser or Keál (that's alt + 0225) for an invite. We are also looking for officers! Jhaser #11403Jhaser4 11h
12h Relentless [H] Recruiting for Legion Raiding! Relentless[H] wants your beautiful warm body! Currently recruiting progression minded raiders for Legion! We are open for options for those that are starting come Legion Raiding begins. You have the option to join us at anytime! Looking For: DPS - Clothies (Lock and Mage would be great) Will consider others based on our needs with composition for raiding!! Expectations: Own up to your own mistakes and fix it - no excuses! Believe me there are plenty of others that we can get to do the mechanics right (thank gawd for warcraftlogs), no matter how many wipes and PROGRESS in those 2 days! Plain and simple. Attendance is an absolute must! It is a boss not fun dealing with, so inconsistency or failure to communicate will determine your position in our raid roster. You are also expected to keep yourself at the cutting edge of character progression with gear, etc. We shouldn't have to quiz you or hold hands about your character or class. It should be always demonstrated that you're on top of your game at raid 100%. We also expect our raiders to be committed to the team. To show up for raids(close to 100% attendance if you are a core raider). To always be prepared with consumables, gear optimizations, and well read on the strategies. Philosophy: We raid because we love the kill - cause we hungry 2 days a week lol. To experience the thrill of being a part of a team, and kill bosses together. Gear can be exciting, no doubt, but that is merely a means to an end; to kill the bosses the game can throw at us and prevail. We believe that raiding is not only a right, it is something that you need to earn. And of course - R E S P E C T (Aretha Franklin style). Times: Our raid times are Wednesday - Thursday 7:30 to 10:45 server (EST). Yes, that means we have LIVES! We are also very open to casual/social gamers that love to keep the guild lively with chat! We consider that a big part in keeping a community alive! If you have any questions don't hesitate contact me in game Coconuts or Såmpson; or with our Bnet: Coconuts#1580 HunterGor#1687 "It's impossible to be as good friends with everyone in a guild or a raid. But it is possible to always be civil."Coconuts19 12h
14h Night Shift Raider LF Guild Hello, I am looking for a weekday ,or weekend, raiding guild that raids in the early morning (5am-10am for weekdays) or anytime for the weekends. Any days that work around those time is acceptable. Currently a prot Warrior, but i'm more than willing to level and gear another character to fit the raids needs. Thanks.Greatdespair0 14h
14h Twisted Reflection T/TH LF RDPS Twisted Reflection - Thrall [H] is a casual, friendly, yet progression-oriented raiding guild. We're looking to add a few more people to our 20 man roster for Legion. Currently 5/7N EM. We value relationships and reliability over numbers. The aim is to bring in some great players who share the same friendly and mature attitude towards playing this game, but still have the desire to achieve great things. During Legion, the focus will be on clearing Normal and Heroic raid content, plus challenge ourselves with the new Mythic+ mode dungeons regularly. Raid Schedule (2 nights): Tuesdays & Thursdays 8:30pm -> 11:00pm (EST timezone) Looking to recruit: RDPS: -Mage -Warlock -Shadow Priest Healers: Disc/Holy Priest Hpally Other classes not listed above at this point in time are also welcome to apply. All applications will be considered. :) Why join? Great people Strong leadership Zero drama Punctual raids Progression focused Alt friendly Free guild repairs Free flasks and food Team Speak server Monthly in-game giveaways Website If you are interested in joining contact us... via battle.net: ccas1989#1192 via website: twistedreflection-thrall.enjin.com via email: twisted.reflection.thrall@gmail.com or ask to speak to one of our officers in-game!Blackshifter0 14h
16h Sinister looking for DPS DK! Hello Thrall, Sinister here. ---We're a semi-hardcore progression minded guild that has been on Thrall since the beginning of MoP, and has returned from our break to tackle the Burning Legion! ---Our philosophies are simple: Be efficient, courteous and competitive. But most importantly is to have fun while you're doing it cause without fun there'd be no reason to play! We make fart jokes, stay up late at night after raid and talk about how hungry we are and what kind of food we like to eat, then actually go out with our members to eat! (Some of us live quite close to each other!) What you'll get from us: A high progression minded guild that gets stuff done in a meaningful time period. What we want from you: A skilled confident competitive raider that isn't afraid to punch dragons in the %@@***** without standing in fire. ============================================================ We are currently recruiting: DPS Death Knight - High ============================================================ Generic guild info ~~ Guild Name:Sïnistër Faction: Horde Realm: Thrall [US] Realm Type: PVE Realm Timezone: EST Progression: WotLK----Cleared on content. Cata------Cleared on content. MoP------Cleared up to Mythic Spoils. Realm first on Mogushan Vaults. WoD------Cleared after the break on Normal and Heroics in 2 weeks. Legion----Currently 5/7H (9/23/2016) Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10P.M. - 1A.M. EST (server) Openings:Please refer to the recruiting section above. If you are interested please get in contact with us to set up a meeting, and we'll be sure to accommodate you to the highest ....accommodations! P.S. Please have your logs and parses ready so we can better expedite your review process. Garlic#1911-GM Durf#1815-Minion#1 Mit#1343-Minion#2Garlicsaga0 16h
20h <The Struggle Bus> 2/7H EN RDPS AND HEALER <The Struggle Bus> of Thrall is currently recruiting! We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 8 pm to 11 pm est and are currently 2/7H EN. We're looking for a Hunter, Moonkin and Holy Priest around 845 item level to add to our growing core as we prepare for the opening of raid content. Currently doing heroic, and mythic 5 mans. We expect you to show up on time and maintain high attendance while having a solid understanding of your class and role. We're proud followers of Harambe and we believe that he died for us and are looking for some like minded people. add btag Rawr#12681, or Zavagi#1880 if you are interested or have any questionsBearambe1 20h
22h Novus Initium recruiting... Looking to fill spots in 2 groups - a few dps and healers and perhaps a tank. Dps needs are rdps (locks, mages, especially) and mdps (dk especially). Healers (mw monk or maybe a priest) and tank (DH, monk, or DK) are also needed. If interested, please msg Xuvetyn or Shwiftyy in-game, or add me to btag - Gypsy#1635. Thank you, GypsyShadowgypsy1 22h
1d <H> Top Shelf is Recruiting Good day everyone o/ Top Shelf is recruiting for Heroic 25 man. Raid times are Tuesday 7est - 10est & Sunday 2est-6est. We are a mature/fun group looking for players with raid experience. We currently have 21 / 25 Fully Mythic Gear and Heroic Raid ready members The Core of the group is made of mostly IRL friends. Most of us have a lengthy raid experiences across all expacs and different games. Looking for: Resto Shammy Holy Priest Any other Solid DPS is welcome. We will run you through a series of Mythics for Trial purposes. On side note : We are starting Heroic Mode on Tuesday when the Raid Launches, screw Normal mode. Whisper Achîlles, Ariès, Ajáx or myself in-game for any information regarding transfers and general interests.Khörne7 1d
1d [H] - Heroic Emerald Nightmare LFM Howdy folks! We are currently looking to fill a few spots for our Saturday and Sunday morning raid. Raid times are from 9am-12pm. We are looking to fill a few spots this weekend ( or permanently if there is interest ). The following roles are needed: 1 raid-ready* healer 2-3 raid-ready* ranged DPS 1-2 raid-ready* melee DPS *raid-ready == 845+, flasks, food. If you are interested in joining us for our raid, feel free to message Lestion#1488 in game. You can also indicate interest via our forums or discord (links @ aspectguild.com). Cheers!Fabric0 1d
1d [H] Bane of Existence - Thrall recruiting About Bane of Existence - This guild was created to provide an open, adult environment for casual players and raiders alike. We plan to raid heroic and mythic content, however it will not be at the expense of a highly fun and rewarding raid environment. I will not tolerate negativity in the form of crying in the raid. If something is not right, explain how to fix it without being a dbag. If you have concerns about someone, tell the GM or an Officer and we will handle it. We are a team after all and we need to help each other so we can succeed. We are only as strong as the weakest link. We are semi-hardcore so we will not have 14+ hour raid weeks. Our guild environment is that of a pirate ship. There will be foul, explicit and sexual language used in guild chat and in ventrilo occasionally and this must be accepted. This guild is not for the thin skinned; if you cannot handle such language, this is not the place for you. We are in search of like minded players who want a great raid experience; not too casual and not too hardcore and enjoy aforementioned language being used. Our raids will be Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11PM EST. WE NEED CONSISTENT RAIDERS! I do not want people who log on late constantly, dont show up etc. Loot is handled via loot council using RCLootCouncil addon. Loot will be disbursed by the loot-master (generally the GM) based on who needs it the most, attendance, performance etc. If you are interested in joining as a casual, please click apply to guild on the left of our website and specify that in the application OR message someone in the guild for an invite. If you are looking for a raid slot, please make sure we are recruiting your class. You can see the classes we are recruiting for below. We also need backup raiders as well for those who may not be able to raid every raid day. If you have any questions, feel free to add Lithium#1327 The core raid slots were looking for are - Balance Druid Shadow Priest Hunter We are currently 6/7 Normal EN. Please visit http://www.boeguild.com and apply if you're interested in joining. Add Lithium#1327 if you have more questions. You can also talk to Sublimedream or Aalerian if they are online on the Thrall server.Healforbeers75 1d
1d (A)<HS> Recruiting Mythic Raiders! At <Highly Successful> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Kel'thuzad (US-Alliance). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions. Despite being a new guild our current raiding core is filled with veteran raiders from various top US guilds. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Saturday and Sunday are just casual Alt and Achievement runs for those that want to participate. Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 0/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hsguild.org/ GM: Kylore (Goblinsmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Tye (Alphamale#1773) You can either apply online or contact in game if you're interested in joining <Highly Successful>. We look forward to seeing you in raid. *We urge everyone to contact any officer in game, once an application has been filled out.Kylore12 1d
1d 850 prot pally & 843 MM hunter LF guild We are both experienced raiders. Just looking for a place to call home. We have not raided much in EN just the 1st boss cleared on normal. So we are waning to get right into progression. Most raid nights are not an issue. Thank you.Trinaty0 1d
1d [H]Enhance Shaman LF weekday raiding guild. Hello, I am looking for a weekday raiding guild that raids late nights(like 10 or 11PM server time). Preferable days are Tues/Wed/Thurs. I have no preference on voicechat so whatever is okay with me. Thanks.Shocktock0 1d
1d MW/WW Monk LF Tues/Thurs Heroic Progression No lifer here looking for guilds that will be pushing heroic progression on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Anytime after 2:30 pm will work so whether it's an afternoon raiding guild or a guild that raids until 3 am, either is fine. I started back in Wrath and have healed during most of my time in WoW. I didn't really play during MoP or WoD very much however I am definitely competent when it comes to clearing raiding content. I know how to play my spec well, fulfill my role, and work in a raid environment. My friends also like to label me as "not a complete jackass most of the time" which totally proves I can be a team player. My bnet tag is Erectin#1722Scott3 1d
1d [H] <Terrabad> Recruiting DPS for N/H EN! <Terrabad> is a small guild looking to round out our progression team for N/H Emerald Nightmare with more ranged and melee DPS! We are currently 5/7 for Normal Mode Emerald Nightmare. We raid two nights a week, Wednesday and Thursday night from 7-10 p.m. (EST) with Monday night being optional to progress a bit further before weekly reset. Unofficial raids and organized Mythic+ dungeons will usually happen on weekends and non-raid nights. We primarily communicate via our vent server and will be using a Loot Council to better optimize our gear distribution for efficient clears. The current plan is to clear through Normal EN the first couple weeks to familiarize ourselves with the mechanics of each encounter while continuing to build out our team. Once we're comfortable moving on, we'll dedicate ourselves to Heroic progression full-time. The five founders of the guild are WoW veterans and IRL friends who have been raiding on and off since Vanilla/TBC. Don't let our resumes dissuade you, however. If you have limited non-LFR raid experience but want to give it a shot, we'll gladly show you the ropes! Even if you're not interested in raiding, plenty of us frequently level alts, farm Legacy content, and PvP, and we'll be looking to build a couple groups for Mythic+ dungeon progression as well. If you're interested in joining, feel free to add me on bnet (Fappy #1883) or message me in-game (Manadork is my current main). You can comment here if you have any questions as well! Guild site link: http://terrabad.enjin.com/Manadork2 1d
1d Experienced Tank Looking for a Raid Team I tank, that is what I do. I have been grabbing aggro from Mobs/Bosses since Lich King and I will continue to tank them through this expansion, the next one and beyond. If you are looking for an experienced raider who you can convert into that DPS class your raid team is missing, please look somewhere else. I am a tank. I currently have a 845 Blood DK that was 11/13M HFC and a 838 Guardian Druid (13/13 H HFC) that are ready to raid right now. I can have a Vengeance DH (they play so much like the DK's used to), Prot Warrior or Prot Pally ready to go in about a week. I have been AoTC for the past 4 raids and plan on doing the same all of the way through Legion. What I am looking for is a raid team where I can do what I do best; tank bosses and help guide a guild through Legion progression. If you are interested you can contact me at Bomanz#1340. Have fun storming the Emerald Nightmare!Pepsí0 1d
1d Mage/Prot Warr LF Guild Hello. I am looking researching servers and have selected Thrall as a strong candidate. Guilds that interest me include traits such as; normal/heroic raiding, healthy population outside of normal raid hours, doing PvP/dungeons/questing misc group things on off hours. Not looking for hardcore, just a dedicated group of chill people looking to progress. I've played since vanilla, raided since BC. At end game I will play a (highest dps spec) mage and prot warrior. My work schedule rotates every week then resets on the third week. This gives me (normally) two days off in a row for a straight 48 hour period. More likely to play during the morning/afternoon when my girlfriend is at college. More than willing to make time at night instead though for raiding/progression/scheduled events. Excited to see what all Thrall has to offer, coming from a server that is dead. Thanks for consideration.Alisteri1 1d
1d Holy Paladin lf raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild to start progression with for the start of legion. I have been playing WoW since Burning crusade while getting into hardcore raiding back in Wrath. I took a break over the last few years of dedicated raiding but I am looking for that new guild to get back into it. Over the last two expansions I haven't taken up a serious role in any raiding but I have kept current by setting up my own raids on my own time, however I am looking to make that commitment to make new friends and progress the way I should be and am used to. Currently I am playing my holy paladin but I am perfectly willing to move characters and fill any need healing wise. Looking for a guild that raids 2-4 days a week, 7-10 or 8-11 EST preferably. You can find me here, ingame on Allucien or add my battle.net account Grohagnar#1828 Thank you :)Allucien4 1d
1d Lithium - Weekend Mythic Guild <Lithium> [H]Thrall-US is a semi-hardcore progression guild looking to reform our raid team for legion. During Warlords of Dreanor we went 13/13H with most of our raiders going on to progress to at least 6/13M before the pre patch nerf set in. We are a group that has been raiding together since Tier 17 and have stuck together through a realm transfer and guild lead swap. All applicants 18+ (or mature enough you can convince us you are) We are a mature guild that will joke around and have a good time but in raid we keep things serious and progression minded. If you are easily offended this might not be the guild for you. Our goals for Legion are to get Cutting Edge at a decent pace while still keeping a three raid night a week schedule. We are currently recruiting all DPS with a priority for: Rogue x 2 Arms Warrior Hunter S priest Unholy Deathknight Fire Mage As well as one healer preferably H Pal or Resto Druid Raid times: Friday 8pm-12am EST Saturday 8pm-12am EST Sunday 8pm - 12am EST Potentially an extra optional day for clean up or alt runs Teggy#1677 GM/RL Ethilian#1927 OfficerAgaliha2 1d
1d [H] Scrubs and Nubs LF Healer and Ranged DPS! About us: <Scrubs and Nubs> is a fun group of like minded adults who have a passion for killing bosses and having fun. We're mainly a group of friends who've been playing together for a very long time. Some of us have been around since vanilla, others have joined us along the way. Come see why so many have stuck around! What we do: We love to raid and have a blast while doing it! We're not super hard core but we do get serious when a boss is pulled. Also a few of us like to pvp. When we do it: Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Recruitment is currently open for; Priest (All Specs) Shaman (Elem) Mage (All Specs) Warlock (All Specs) Monk (MW) If you're interested in seeing if you're a fit, please contact me @ Rasstaz#1501 Also please visit scrubs.enjin.com for more deets! Thanks and I hope to see you in game!! :)Rázz5 1d
1d Tom Sellecks Mustache -5/7N- <Tom Sellecks Mustache> is Looking for raiders to fill our core team. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:15 to 9:00 pm (eastern/server time) Discord IS required for raids, Loot system is PL. We are specifically looking for: Mage Two healers (Druid and Monk or Holy Pally) Feel free to send me or any member online for more information. -RekRekghar0 1d
1d Legion! 844 Fire mage lf raiding guild. trying to get back into the flow, we a big raider back in mop, wasnt a big fan of wod. anybody has a slot for a fire mage id love it! best days are tuesday through thursday! add me iceiceice#1123Kaelyndrae2 1d
1d Guilds with non-standard hours? I'm looking for guilds that raid and do stuff at any time except the classic 7 pm to midnight slot. Drop a name and I'l try to contact you to discuss.Thaussiras0 1d
1d Plan to Move here, should I? Hello folks, another post about moving here. Since the last one I saw was from March, I wanted to know how Legion is treating the server. I play a DH on Stormrage and will move to the Horde to play with friends from another server. Since I don't like their server (not on the same timezone), I will move to a Horde populated server and Thrall is one of my options. For a PVE focused player, does this server have PUGs? I am not sure I will find a guild that suits my online days, so PUGs may be a good way to experience raiding. What about the economy? Apart from Obliterium stuff, are the other prices fair? When you do World Quests, do you often find yourself with other players to down that Elite mob? What about PVP? Is it toxic? I may want to dab on it from time to time, but it's not my focus. Thanks for your time and have a great day.Willidari1 1d
1d <Sweatbox Gladiators> (4/7H) LFM [M] Looking to fill last few spots for our mythic team. The following classes have a high priority, though any class will be considered: Deathknight Shadow Priest Mage Arms Warrior add me on bnet to talk khaos01207#1502Khaøsdrøød0 1d
1d <SBG> 5/13M recruiting for legion! <SweatBox Gladiators> 5/13M is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on a casual schedule. We raid (legion times) :- Tuesday- 7-10:30 EST Wednesday - 7-10:30 EST Thursday - 7-10:30 EST Recruitment :- Tank - Low Priority Healer - Low Priority DPS - High Priority Having been around since WoTLK we have earned a reputation for starting from scratch and building a guild that can climb the ladders and get to the top despite the odds. We are recruiting all DPS though skilled players of various class/specs are greatly encouraged to inquire! We are also in the frame to have discussions on possible mergers as it can be extremely beneficial to both parties. We operate on a consistency basis, where players of all skill levels in guild once they show up on time and are consistent especially the ones on the bench will be rotated in! Where there is a will to raid in here, there will be a way to experience the bosses and get some Mythic lootz in the process! No one is left out! For more info contact me at baje007#1292Baje12 1d
1d Destro Lock <H> looking for PvP team I'm and 844 Destro Lock in need of an arena team (3s) or RBG team. I am still building my PvP talents, but I am built for SB/DR spam. If you are interested, please contact me in game.Valdrane1 1d
1d Prot Warr LF Mythic Raiding Group [H] Protection Warrior looking for Mythic Raiding Group. I don't want to join a guild, as I'd rather stay in the one I'm right now. 850 iLvL + level 20 artifact Prefered times to run raids: 7 pm Realm time - Fri Sat Sun Mon Can also run Mornings on - Tue Sat Sun MonHarmoo2 1d
1d [H] <Nulli Secundum> 3/7H Emerald Nightmare! <Nulli Secundum> 3/7H Emerald Nightmare! We are currently recruiting for our mythic raid team! We are a laid back, yet motivated raid team that can get down to business for progression and looking for other dedicated raiders to join us! We are a weekday raiding guild looking to expand our roster leading into mythic progression. A core team of raiders have returned to continue raiding together. Our raid times are M, Tu, Th from 9:30 PM-12:30 AM EST. Currently we are looking for any rdps, pref lock, boomy or hunter, although all dps are welcome to inquire about a raid position. If you are interested please message myself, Xinlii, Alekxanthius or Varlem for more information. You can also add me on bnet allocka#1654 for more info if you would prefer.Xinlii16 1d
1d [H] <Rotten> is recruiting for Mythic raiding <Rotten> is looking for ranged dps and 1 Holy Priest or Mistweaver Monk for our Mythic team. We cleared 13/13 H HFC before 7.0 and are looking to push into Mythics this expansion. Our raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 8:30-11 EST. Please contact myself (Halkrid#1496), Goochers, or Colwyn in game.Halkrîd7 1d
1d H <Dark Pact> 13/13M LF Raiders for Legion! Established on 5/5/2005, < Dark Pact > has recently moved to US-Thrall, and is now recruiting experienced raiders. Our goal is to push mythic content, and prepare for Legion. We are currently 13/13M. ☠Mythic Progression Schedule☠ Days: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays Hours: 8pm-11:30pm EST ☠Recruitment needs:☠ Resto Shaman Holy Pally Mistweaver Monk Resto Druid ☠Loot Distribution:☠ Dark Pact awards all loot via loot council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including raid attendance, seniority, and previous loot received. ☠Expectations:☠ We expect raiders who are patient, reliable, and can take criticism. We welcome those with extensive raiding experience, especially those below NA100 rankings. Looking for raiders who are competitive in their class, and those who leverage stat weights to better maximize their game play. Most importantly, those who don’t die to void zones, and have greater than 75% attendance. ☠Culture:☠ This is an established guild with ten years of gaming experience, both in WoW and other games. In previous expansions, <Dark Pact > was a premiere raiding guild hailing from US-Bloodhoof, with a sub NA100 guild ranking. With many heroic 25 bosses below NA30, before it was called mythic. We have many alumni who have moved on to top NA guilds over the years. Dark Pact is back from nearly a three year hiatus with goals to down bosses efficiently, have fun while doing it, and making it back near the top. Disclaimer. We have a number of very colorful personalities in the guild. If you're not easily offended by crude humor or foul language, you'll get along just fine with us! ☠History of Achievements:☠ Glory of the Raider, Ulduar, Icecrown, Cataclysm, Firelands, Dragon Soul Realm First Conqueror of Naxxramas Realm First Magic Seeker Realm First Death's Demise Realm First Heroic Halion Realm First Blackwing's Bane Realm First Of the Four Winds Realm First Dragonslayers Realm First Firelords Realm First Saviors of Azeroth Realm First Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer Realm First Heroic Sha of Fear ☠How to Apply☠ All applications are private. Apply on our forums at http://www.dark-pact-gaming.com/index.php?pageid=application Our raiders are required to have a reliable computer and connection, poor raid performance due to these issues are not tolerated. GM/Officer Contacts: Grizlee, Nytetia, Ròselily Recruitment Contact: Ròselily (Real ID: everla#1734) and Nytetia (Real ID: Firebush#1625Nytetia19 1d
2d {Horde} Fel Intuit is recruiting! US-Horde-Thrall <Fel Intuit> Is looking for Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Hunter, etc) and a Tank (warrior). Our raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 9PM to 12AM EST. We're looking to get in to Mythic Raids. Guild leadership is experienced in actually leading Mythic/Heroic raids in the past (SoO in MoP, all Mythic raids in WoD). We're going to gear up in Normal and Heroic for a bit until Mythic difficulty is released. Feel free to add Ninty#1703, Wülf#1516 or Blum#1866 to your friends list.Thewulf0 2d
2d (H) Risen Recruitment Good day denizens of Azeroth. Risen is looking for you! Risen is a guild that is built on the notion of 3 ideas. No drama. Not treating people like they are just another inanimate object and having fun! The other core players and i have always done what we could to treat all players the way we want to be treated. With that being said we are now looking for like minded raiders and players who are happy with doing heroic/normal raids. We have no intention of doing mythic progression. During non raid times we love to pvp, do old content and just hang out and bull!@#$. Our raid schedule has not been set in stone atm. We normally wait until the xpac drops and get with the current guild members to see what days work best for everyone. The guild will raid 2-3 days a week for no more then 3 hours a raid. Raids will start at 8:pm server and end around 10:30-11pm server. Raid Requirements: * Everyone must have vent. Even if you don't like to talk. * Patience is a must! * Leave crybaby attitudes at the door! * Elitists need not apply. Classes needed for Legion: *Rdps, select melee classes *Healers holy priest, disc priest, holy pallie, Holy priest, resto shamans and druids So on that note.If you are laid back , not looking to get yelled at or cursed at in a raid or guild chat and love to have fun contact me in game or anyone in the guild. My battle Tag is Tiguris#1466Codes8 2d
2d [H]847 Resto Sham LF Normal/Heroic Raid Guild Currently in a raiding guild and have 2/7 normal experience on Emerald Nightmare (next raid night is Thursday and we will probably down a few more). Need a group that ends fairly early (by 9 or 10 ish PM server time would be great). My current group has 5 other shamans and 3 hunters so I realize I will just about never get any loot if I stay. I don't stand in stuff and I am currently the #1 healer in my group so I know how to play my class and how to dispel. I am on time and I am not the guy who will yell and throw a storm if we wipe on a boss. I know how to use Vent/Discord and having a working mic. I also am familiar with RCLootCouncil. I would like to run through all of Normal and push in to Heroic.Bigrigtexan3 2d
2d [H] <Suhh Dude> Mon,Wed,Thur 8-11:30pm Suhh Dude is a newly formed raiding guild on Thrall looking to raid Heroic and some Mythic. 3/6 Normal All are welcome! If you are new to Thrall or are looking for a guild to level your alts feel free to ask any member for an invite. Currently looking for all active raiders. We are currently a mixed bunch of experienced raiders with even some new players coming in with spouses this expansion so if you are considering joining please be mindful and patient. I always try to bring the person before the raider, but will move on if it seems like only a few people are holding the rest back. Raid Time - Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:30 pm server (EST) Currently in need of - Plate Tank Range DPS - Hunter Warlock Melee DPS Cloth Healer Plate Healer Add me on Battle.Net FarahKross#1915 I have been a long time Thrall member and decided to make a raiding guild this expansion. While I am new at running a guild I am not new at leading raids in WoW or net working with people in the game. I have always felt a guild master should be accessible and active while not raiding. I am on voice chat much of the time I am online and I don't hide in locked or hidden channels! Why the name? It was a joke guild some friends of mine made with me. We called it Suhh Druids and were an all druid group just having fun and then I decided to make it into a full fledged raiding guild this expansion. Asuhh dude! How's our guild looking now? Well we were full of active people right up until Legion hit. People are playing characters on other servers or playing their mains and some tried the expansion and didn't like it. I know I have had my complaints about it, but now that raiding is closer I am getting more and more content with the game. The raiding roster is looking like a 10 man right now. My goal is to have a mythic team. I have raided and led mythic teams so I am wanting to continue into mythic raiding but I can't promise a mythic clear. There are always a few bosses that are like free mythic kills and if that is all we can kill I am happy with that. I also love to do achievements so I will always host a raid achievement run with or with out the raiders support. If you like to raid a lot I am with you. I host at least 3 raids a week.Limb6 2d
2d [H] <Calefaction> recruiting Legion raids! Hello, A recently resurrected guild <Calefaction> is looking for a dedicated players to complete our first raid team for Emerald Nightmare (and beyond) as well as grow our numbers for Mythic+! Some info about us: Small group of friends and friends of friends who have banded together to return to this expansion after individual hiatus'. Most of our raiding experience caps up to Cataclysm, with some playing through them all. Like most, this expansion has us hyped for the content to come! In all raids we will begin on Normal difficulty, push for Heroic, and aim to clear Mythic. Raid Days/Times: Thurs/Sun/Mon 9:30pm-1am (if third day is necessary) What we are looking for: Skilled or even New dedicated players - come ready to learn Ranged DPS (especially Hunter/Mage) Healers (preferably all but Shaman) Preferably 835+ ilvl Discord Become a part of something new and help it grow with you, feel free to message me in-game or leave me a mail if I am not online.Syft0 2d
2d [H] <Preschool Memes> is recruiting! We are a newly formed guild of irl friends looking to progress through raid content & mythic keystone dungeons. We are mainly looking for decent players who are looking to have a good time and enjoy the memes. Currently we have exactly 10 active players, however we are looking to expand into maybe 15 and later on maybe even 20. We are good players, we just want other good players to hangout and raid with : - ) As it stands, we are in need of 1-2 healers and a couple dps. If you're interested hmu in-game or just comment here! Pixel#12804 Also, I guess it's already obvious at this point, but we are 18+ so if you have a hard time with bad language and cancer voip chats then I'd advise you to steer clear : - )Yeet3 2d
2d [H] <Bullet Club> is recruiting! <Bullet Club> on Thrall is currently recruiting for raiding in Legion! Formerly Ouroboros of Uldaman, we recently transferred to Thrall and are looking to build a team for heroic raiding and possibly some mythic progression. We promote a fun and social environment, with mythic dungeon runs and other various guild activities on off nights. Our raid nights are 9pm-12am EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays with an optional Monday. We are currently recruiting the following classes: - Disc/Holy Priest - Ranged DPS Raiders with prior heroic and/or mythic experience are highly preferred. Please contact me (NateDog#1998) for more information or to request to join up!Bhalgar18 2d
2d 851 Rsham and 850 havok dh looking for guild We are 7/7 normal. We are interested in finding a guild to raid in. We are flexible on raid times, but raid must end no later than 12pm est. I cleared 13/13 mythic hfc on my disc priest. Feel free to contact me in game or reply here. Cheers!Chibirenita1 2d