Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
8m <Scrubless> 3/7M - LFM We are currently focusing on recruiting: Warlock Death Knight (DPS) Resto Shaman Holy Paladin Holy Priest All classes with strong logs will be considered. History <Scrubless> began raiding on US-Thrall as a 10 man guild in the fall of 2013 in Siege of Orgrimmar. After facing many trials and tribulations as most guilds did after the release of Warlords of Draenor, a steady focus and eager to push attitude kept us alive and well and we were able to finish strong in HFC 13/13 on just a 2 day schedule. Raiding Environment Scrubless sees WoW for what it is, a game. With that said it is our philosophy to maintain a solid focus on progression while making sure that real life and fun are at utmost importance. There are many relationships within the guild that provide a relaxed, fun, social raiding atmosphere. Guild Enviroment There are many other activities to participate in inside the guild. There are weekly alt runs, normal runs, farm cleanup, dungeon spamming and challenge modes. Outside of WoW players actively play other games together such as Overwatch, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, CS:GO, LoL, Smite, Diablo and many more. The TS3 server is always very active throughout the day and night, and functions somewhat like a small community. Current Class/Role Desires Currently we have strong desires for very strong Shadow Priest. All applicants are encouraged to apply, even if your class or role isn't currently desired, any class with strong logs will be considered. We also have a second raiding team if you are needing a more light schedule. If you aren't looking for a Mythic raiding experience or are just looking for a fun casual guild to call home, we consider you as well. We are always looking for great, solid and fun people to build a community with. For more information visit us online at or for recruiting conversation add one of the following cran#1405 (Guild Master) Kahn#1170 (Raid Leader) Token#1517 (Officer) Current raid days/times are: Tuesday: 8:30pm-12am EST Wednesday: 8:30pm-12am EST Thursday: 8:30PM-12am EST Thursday is only a raid day for the first 8 weeks of new content regardless of current progress.Cransform2 8m
12m Looking to switch realms for raids Like the title says, a friend of mine and I (both ilvl 850 healers) are looking to move out of Vek'nilash due to poor raiding environment. I assume we wouldn't really have any trouble finding a guild to raid normal and then eventuall heroic raids with? We only have experience with the first 5 bosses, as our guild on Vek does not make it very far and only raids once or twice a week. Thanks in advance for the advice on if we should switch or not!Rogerdoger6 12m
15m H pally and Ele Sham LF raiding guild Hello fellow Thrall friends! Myself(849 ele) and Allucien (854 holy) are looking for an active raiding guild for heroic and eventually mythic content. We are both 25 and have been playing actively since the launch of BC. Through the years we both have heroic and mythic experience and are dedicated raiders. We are looking for a 7pm-10 pm server time (preferably) but 8-11 is acceptable if the guild is right. We have both seen heroic EN (5/7) and are quite active in the game. We are a package deal and have been real life friends for well over a decade. Please feel free to add us in game or on this thread if you have any questions or wish to speak with us directly, looking forward to hearing from you!Tokeinfury9 15m
18m [H] <Knives for Orphans> 7/7H LF Ranged Knifes for Orphans is casual, fun loving, Zika free, raiding guild located on Thrall (horde). We are 7/7H getting ready for Mythic. We are currently looking for good ranged DPS. You should be raiding experienced, human (sea otters may also be considered), have at least one arm, and able to make all of our raid times. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday and Sunday 9pm-12pm(EST). Therapy can sessions be provided in special cases, but sadly we can’t “legally” prescribe medication. A love of cats is appreciated by some members of the team, but some of the more normal people do prefer dogs. Speaking English is helpful, but you can speak Spanish and Portuguese if you would like to have secret conversations with some people. We use Mumble. You can apply at our website , message me in game Hinga#1259, or telepathically. Isanusi#1909 is also a good contact.Hinga4 18m
20m [H] <Rise to Honor> 7/7N Expanding Family Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to get to know us. Rise to Honor is a small guild that's been around on Thrall for years. We would definitely classify ourselves as a family style guild. We have a deep connection with each other, love to overshare to make each other laugh, and just enjoy playing the game together. A few of us have met up in real life. Most of us are 25+, working professionals, which sometimes limits our game time. Our guild leader is a very personable, caring woman. Contrary to trade chat beliefs of women not playing WoW, we have several in our guild. Ha! We're really laid back with ranging skill levels - some ex mythic raiders all the way to purely social. For our raid team, we take a zero aggression approach. We expect players to play their toons fairly well and know their class, but mistakes happen! Looking to expand our family with those interested in raiding, mythic+ dungeons, and even purely social. Learn more about us here: Raid Details Saturday/Sunday 8pm to 11pm EST Currently 7/7N working towards progressing Heroics. Looking for ranged DPS (non hunter). Bonus points for DPS with heal OS. Melee with tank OS also considered. We use Discord for voice chat. Please have a mic and be willing to join us. Must be a relaxed, patient player (no aggression) that wants to help team progress and have a good time doing it. If this sounds like a good fit to you or you have questions, feel free to contact me here, through our website, or in game. I'm really looking forward to meeting you! BaitDemonicbait9 20m
33m MW monk LF Raiding Guild 849 MW monk, Brewmaster OS (835+) Experience: Legion: 7/7N, 3/7H WoD: 7/7H HM, 10/10H BRF, 11/13M HFC I have been playing since Vanilla. I started raiding in BC, raid leading in WotLK. I took a break in Cata, Panda and came back for WoD. I am looking for a Semi Hardcore weekend raid team. My work schedule during the week is too inconsistent to make raids 100% of the time. -- I also have 2 RL friends that have been playing with me since Vanilla; 849 Boomkin, 847 Havoc DH. If you have any questions for me, send me a Bnet tell: Tyler#16985Ailibyes1 33m
34m 850 Holy Paladin LF guild Logs can be found here: My availability is weekday only, between 7pm-11pm eastern. Will extend for progression if required. I also play Ret occasionally. viskah#1197 I look forward to hearing from you!Anakendrick4 34m
39m [H] Holy Paladin LF Legion Heroic Raiding Hey guys, I'm looking for a home for Legion and hope to get some heroic raiding done. Here's a link to my application so you can know a little bit more about me and my intentions. Thanks!Alistira9 39m
52m (H) Tenacious is Recruiting Tenacious needs a few like-minded gamers to make some *%!# happen. We are recruiting for our raid on Tuesdays & Thursdays 9PM-12AM. We are a bunch of casual former hardcore gamers who primarily took the last expansion off, but are ready to get back into the game! Our Horde guild has been around since Vanilla. We have now all settled down and got ugly and fat (well some of us). If you like drinking, football, harassing Canadians (or in rare cases harassing Americans), talking games, computers and just general nerd stuff. Then this may be the guild for you! We do not put up with drama! ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Looking for: Any Healers Any Ranged DPS Any other classes/specs please hit us up if you are interested as well! Please talk to any Tenacious member to be directed to one of our outsourced Officers. Add one of our officers Redfire#1784, Slayer3717#1356 or Mejiro#1492 and we can talk about getting you on board!Sabathia19 52m
1h LF Raiding Guild Havoc DH LF raiding guild, 11 years of wow raiding, done 7/7N 6/7H. can't raid on friday & weekends.Nelaron2 1h
2h <Beta> Casual Raiding Mythic Social Guild. Are you Lonely? Have you wasted half your time questing pursuing legendaries?... Are you sitting at your computer, naked, drinking beer?... Do you feel the urge to get up and send me a 100G? ALMOST? Then join me in <Beta> (the co GM is a girl) Looking for anyone and everyone. Have what it takes to be a raider? Look for me in game and we can set something up!Nevertheles2 2h
2h Novus Initium (7/7 H) recruiting... Looking for a MW or Holy Pally for Weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun) Heroic Progression group. 7/7 N and 2/7 Heroic. If interested, please msg one of the officers: btag Gypsy#1635, Jay#12397, and Cowmaflage#1489. Thank you, Gypsy Fri - 7:45 - 11 Sat - 7:45 - 11 Sun - 7:45 - 10 (all times are server - EST)Shadowgypsy10 2h
3h [H]Bane of Existence 6/7H - Thrall About Bane of Existence on US-Thrall - This guild was created to provide an open, adult environment. We plan to raid heroic and mythic content. I will not tolerate negativity in the form of crying in the raid. If something is not right, explain how to fix it without being a dbag. If you have concerns about someone, tell the GM or an Officer and we will handle it. We are a team after all and we need to help each other so we can succeed. We are only as strong as the weakest link. We are semi-hardcore, but more towards hardcore in the sense that I have higher expectations for the raid team. We will not carry people. We will always try to help those who are struggling instead of removing from the raid team. Our guild environment is that of a pirate ship. There will be foul, explicit and sexual language used in guild chat and in ventrilo occasionally and this must be accepted. We love to have fun. This guild is not for the thin skinned; if you cannot handle such language, this is not the place for you. We are in search of like minded players who want a great raid experience. Our raids are Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11PM EST. WE NEED CONSISTENT RAIDERS! I do not want people who log on late constantly, don't show up etc. Loot is handled via loot council using RCLootCouncil addon. Loot will be disbursed by the loot-master (generally the GM) based on who needs it the most, attendance, performance etc. If you are interested in joining as a casual, please click apply to guild on the left of our website and specify that in the application OR message someone in the guild for an invite. If you are looking for a raid slot, please make sure we are recruiting your class. You can see the classes we are recruiting for below. We also need backup raiders as well for those who may not be able to raid every raid day. The core raid slots were looking for are - Balance Druid Mage Shadow Priest We require that all raiders come prepared with flasks and pots. We have an alchemist that can make the flasks/pots. We can also make food. Must bring mats for flasks/pots to raid (I can make them), the guild can supply food. Must be fully enchanted/gemmed and minimally 845/850 item level. We need people who don't need their hand held and people who don't need constant reminders about being prepared. We are currently 7/7 Normal EN and 6/7 Heroic EN. Please visit and apply if you're interested in joining. Add Lithium#1327 if you have more questions. You can also talk to Sublimedream or Vantisa if they are online on the Thrall server.Healforbeers6 3h
3h LF raiding/pvp guild Hello all, I'm an Spriest currently looking for a guild who is active in the mornings, anywhere between 10 and 4p server. I have wanted to get into raiding and rgbs this xpac, but there aren't any guilds that run mornings and afternoons. I run about 200k dps pre-execute phase and 380k with surrender to madness pre-execute (don't have a dummy at 20%). After I finish up my shadow af will be going disc or holy next so could possibly be able to heal in some time. Any guilds around that meet the qualifications please leave a post.Nohealforyou1 3h
4h [H] <Scrubs and Nubs> (7/7H) LFM! About us: <Scrubs and Nubs> (7/7H EN) is a fun group of like minded adults who have a passion for killing bosses and having fun. We're mainly a group of friends who've been playing together for a very long time. Some of us have been around since vanilla, others have joined us along the way. Come see why so many have stuck around! What we do: We love to raid and have a blast while doing it! We're not super hard core but we do get serious when a boss is pulled. Also a few of us like to pvp. When we do it: Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Raid Recruitment is currently open for; Priest (Shadow, Holy) Warlock (All Specs) Druid (Boomy) Rogue (All Specs) Shammy (Enh) Pally (Holy) Raiders need to ilvl 840, have Discord, a working mic, and DBM. If you're just looking for a social home, that's fine! We're currently accepting all classes as socials! If you're interested in seeing if you're a fit, please contact me @ Rasstaz#1501 For more info please visit us @ Thanks and I hope to see you in game!! :)Rázz7 4h
5h Tank LF Raiding Guild Currently looking for a raiding guild that needs a tank.Aequites1 5h
5h 857 Vengeance Demon Hunter LF Raiding Guild Hi, I'm an 857 Vengeance Demon Hunter Looking for a Raiding Guild that raids either Tuesday, Wednesday 7-10pm est or Tuesday, Thursday 7-10pm est. I am looking for a guild that is punctual (the entire group is ready to go at 7 to start pulling trash), and is full a people who want to be efficient at raid progression (i.e. comes to raid stocked with pots/flasks/food, has researched their respective roles on the fight prior to raid start etc.) I'm not looking for a group a casual people who are mainly there just to talk and spend 3+ hours downing 1 boss. If you think I'd be a good fit, you can reach me at Batky#11572. If your guild raiding philosophy is similar to mine, I'd be willing to change to a Havoc demon hunter, but would need a week or so to pump some artifact power into it.Holeedemon1 5h
5h Casual/Social Guild <Valorem>, that's us! Who we are: Busy working adults that only have a few hours a day to devote to the game. Late night, early morning gamers who get our WoW fix when we can. None of us have hours available to us to grind gear to run mythic raids. We get gear where we can, help each other with mats, making gear and leveling. Social people, who remember back in the day when community and guild relationships made the game worth logging in to. Who we were: Hard core to casual raiders, who got tired of the atmosphere of those types of guilds. Playing til the break of dawn grinding out dungeons to meet minimum requirements, only to be called into work and lose our raid spots. What we are looking for: People who just want to play the game on their own terms, and not have their gaming dictated by "minimum requirements". People who don't have the time to grind to get a raid spot. People just looking for a place to hang out, talk about their day, and enjoy the game again. Moms, dads, folks that have a real, busy life outside of WoW and just want a friendly place to hang your hat. To sum it up, we're your local hang out spot. Where you can pop in after a long day of the real life grind. Sit down for a few hours and kill some stuff, do some quests, and just relax. Chit chat to others in the same situation. Have fun. Do we wanna raid? Yeah, of course we would. It's in our blood. Do we have time? Nope. Not at all. If we get a chance to get together and raid, we want it to be a fun experience. Laughing at each other, being silly and just enjoying making it that far. So if this sounds good to you, hit us up. We're small right now, only about 4 of us, and mostly only after 5 est. due to work, time commitments. Send an in-game mail (Azeroth text messaging) to me or Clancarroll and we'll send out an invite.Raynewynde0 5h
6h Phoenix Fire <Phoenix Fire> is a newly formed Horde guild looking for more members for our raid team. We are 7/7 N. We are a group of semi-hardcore players looking for more awesome people to join our guild. We will be raiding three nights a week, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturdays from 9-12 ST. We are currently looking for ranged DPS and a healer. So if you want to be apart of a casual yet progression raid team please add me on btag at Annisong#1470. Thank you so very much!Anniesong1 6h
10h I'm Looking For A Guild To Join. I'm a Ret Pally. This is my main - Ashspike. I have been playing WOW since Vanilla - 2004. I was always Alliance and now I switched over to Horde. Looking for a night owl guild that does dungeons/raids 11 pm - 3 am.Ashspike1 10h
10h H<The Cosa Nostra> The Cosa Nostra is a new casual Raiding/Social guild with veteran leadership. We are looking for all types of players to join our Family and help grow This Thing of Ours. We are currently building our raid team and have a need for a tank, a couple heals and some dps. All roles, classes, specs, and levels are welcome to join. Our raid times will be 9pm - 12am server time (east coast) and the final days have not yet been established but will likely be 2 days a week on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. There will be fun guild events, achievement runs, BG groups and dungeon runs in addition to the raiding. There is something for everyone. Hit us up in game for an invite.Kharön0 10h
11h <Regicide> Recruiting for Mythic progression <Regicide>(1/7Mythic) Is a guild on US- Thrall returning from a long hiatus from SoO and Highmaul mythic days. We're currently running with the same officer core from SoO and we have played together since early Cataclysm/late Wotlk. We are looking to start a new raid team for mythic progression in the current tier but mainly focusing on raiders who want to raid in Legion properly. We are looking for anyone who is either coming back from a hiatus as well, looking to get into a competitive raiding environment for their first time, or are just searching for a guild more serious than their current guild. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking for players who have the ability to parse a minimum of 85% and will nonstop try to improve their character. We do talk and have a good time during trash and after raid. Raid Times (Server Time: EST) Tuesday: 10pm-1am Wednesday: 10pm-1am Thursday: 10pm-1am Tanks: low priority. Heals:(Os welcomed) low priority. Ranged: Medium-high (last few spots mainly hunter shadow priest or lock). Melee: Low Priority. Expectations: -Dedication - Trials must have 100% attendance for the first two weeks. Once you reach raider you may miss one week a month of raiding (or 3 days) if you need to with prior notice. -Attitude - We expect all of our trials and raiders to have a positive attitude when it comes to progression. You should be self-motivated and enthusiastic. We also expect that you have a passion for progression as we would like to kill 1+ new boss a week. It doesn't matter how good you are or how good you think you are, if you do not fit within the raid group or you have an atrocious attitude you will be removed or asked to sit out until you make adjustments. -Awareness - Constantly dodge avoidable mechanics. Competitive DPS/HPS- Obviously survival is more important than dps/hps but we require trials and raiders to compete against one another for their spot and achieve their maximum amount of dps/hps for their gear and class. Message an officer: Guild master: Neon#1450 -Casuals are more than welcome to join and hangout, we enjoy the new company.Neongenesis8 11h
12h 7/7H EN <Dark Confliction> (H) Dark Confliction ~ Thrall-US (Horde/PVE) is recruiting skilled, reliable healers. We are currently 7/7H and looking to strengthen our core to push more and prepare to progress through mythic. We have been leading raiding guilds for the past 8 years, and have friends who came with us that have been raiding with us just as long ~ What are we about? ~ Our guild strives for a laid-back atmosphere that is still fully capable of progression raiding. Have you ever joined a guild where the GM's/Officers don't ever talk? Not here! We are friendly, social, and we welcome any and all communication ~ so long as you don't bring negativity around. Want to ask us something about raid? Don't hesitate! Looking to discuss what just happened on your favorite t.v. show? Yes, please! Our goals as a guild ~ We are looking to build a competitive raiding community with a great group of friends. We believe in building a solid foundation in order to create a great home for our members. Currently, we are working to strengthen our core members. We are seeking loyal, reliable, solid players who are excited to build a core of mythic raiders. (We have built it before, and plan on doing so again) When progression raiding is current, we push hard and raid harder. We go in every night we have a big enough group on to keep downing as many bosses as we can. (Optional outside of raid nights but that doesn't mean we won't be in there) What times do we raid? ~ Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-12 EST (6-9 PST) However, we are active pretty much every night. We have members who run mythic dungeons as a guild weekly, group up for old raid achieves, etc. Classes we are recruiting? ~ We have room for a skilled MW Monk, and/or H Pally with viable off-specs. We are always open to talking with skilled, reliable raiders wanting a spot in a great raid group that is serious about progression. We are laid back, knowledgeable, and looking for members with a progressive mindset to finish pushing through mythic EN, and build for the rest of Legion. Everything sounds great? How do you get ahold of us? I'm glad you asked! Feel free to contact us in game, Meesahealz, Pootyquin, and Pootykat, - or add real id ~ PootyBare#1551 ~Kthreev#1463 Or if you prefer, send us an application on our forums: 12h
13h 1% of people that play use forums What is it with the virtually 0% response rate at which people reply to posts? At least in my case and is there a better forum/site I might subscribe to that actually receives and reciprocates responderins.... I have tried different sites such as reddit, wowreddit, wowwiki, wowhead, icy veins, etc. etc..but it may very well be the content that my posts consist of.. PVP.. is mainstream pvp dead this expansion? besides the weekly quest you might receive intermittently. Then all of a sudden like magic pre-mades want to show up. Bring PvP back, and bring back more of the incentive for guilds, people, and or groups to play pvp.. Luckily enough though, with a few like minded people in my guild we have started to revive that tenacity for pvp again, within our small group.. In summary, if anyone could forward me information about a better site that has more people focused on pvp and pvp content that would be great. Would like to start a group within the guild or outside the guild that has RBG'S and Rated Arenas as their focus.. Could someone please let me know, Thank youBrènok1 13h
13h Buying Savant 815 Mage JC & tailoring helmet Buying the following pieces of gear: Mage Sorcerous Shadowruby necklace of the savant - 120k Shadowruby band of the savant - 100k Imbued silkweave hood of the savant - 50k PST me in game and/ or leave a message here. Savant - pure mastery Open to nego.Lycoan3 13h
13h <Bullet Club> 7/7 Heroic recruiting Mythic Hello Thrall! Nonevermind from Bullet Club here and we're looking to bolster our ranks with a few open slots to complete our core Mythic group. We have Heroic EN on farm with one day being freed up for Mythic Progression. STARTING TONIGHT! Our raid times are 8pm-11pm CST Tues/Wed with Monday's being tentative. We are all full time workers and some have families to take care of so we try to get stuff done within our allotted times so people can worry about real life. We are what I like to call, casually-hardcore. We prepare for every encounter appropriately (mods/flasks/foods/research the fights) and do quite well. What we are looking for particularly, but ALL classes will be considered: DPS: Demon Hunter Death Knight BOOMKINS!!!!!! Mage Warlock Feral Dr00d (kitty) Monk deeps Healers: Holy/Disc Priest Resto Druid Resto Shaman We have a few slots available and don't want to over-recruit to where we are sitting people. If you're looking for a laid back guild that has tons of fun and laughs while getting stuff done, then give us a peek. If you want to see how we roll in a raid, we have a couple of streamers in the guild! Check out past broadcasts at these channels, we support our server casters. 13h
14h 860 Resto Sham LF Thurs-Sat Raid 860 Resto Shaman switching servers looking for a new home. Currently cleared Normal every week and killed 2-4 Heroic bosses each week. Looking for a more serious raid team to get into Mythic Progression. Available Raid Times: Thurs 7+pm, Fri-Sun any time Thanks for readingTidalfury1 14h
15h [H] 7/7 Hc Team needs few for Mythic\7.1 push <Version Three> Hey y'all, we're a group of about 11-13 raiders who absolutely smashed the heroic the week following our first Hc Xavius kill -- took us about 1h 35m for a full clear. As this content proves trivial, we would like to find the remaining pieces of a core team to progress through mythics. We are also looking for people to perform daily guild activities and for a couple extra members to clear heroics with. Raid Times Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7 PM - 10 PM CST Our Current Needs (Don't be shy if your class/spec isn't listed. Feel free to apply) Melee (only those ready for Mythic, as we are melee heavy) Ret Paladin Enhance ShamanRanged Shadow Priest Boomkin Magehealers Resto Druid (bonus points for dps off-spec) MW MonkAlthough these are the things we are most focused on recruiting, we are willing to help gear and develop players that can prove they perform their class well (we like warcraft logs, though certain achievements go a long way as well). We will take talent over ilvl any day, regardless of class as well. For more information, visit our website: in which you can fill out a super easy 1 minute recruitment form if you like what we're about. We hope to see you amongst our ranks! :)Asájj3 15h
16h 865 Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild I'm legit trash at this game but I'm looking to progress a bit more, I'm 6/7 heroic and looking for some cool peeps to do more content with. I also may have a few good friends that could join in, but they're all thinking about quitting at the moment so just me for the time being. Battletag: Nino#11103Juppy5 16h
17h [H]<Valence>(4/7M) LF Healer/DPS Hybrid We are in search of a fantastic hybrid player that is proficient at both a DPS and Healing role. Any class is fine. Gear and experience that is very similar to ours is NOT required. We aim to find somebody that can show us that they deserve a raid spot based on their attitude and skill, as opposed to current gear and experience. That being said: Gear is certainly important to us, but probably not to the extent that you think. Don't be afraid to add and message me to see if we can work something out. What we need: -1 DPS with HEALER OS (This person will be a main DPS, but will also need to do well in a HEALING role when it is necessary) Please add my battletag to contact me directly about any questions or concerns you may have about us. I will gladly talk to you one on one and see if you might or might not be what we're looking for. Btoms000#1276 You may also apply directly to our website at Environment: Semi-Competitive Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thu, 8pm-12am EST Progression: 7/7N , 7/7H, 4/7M Current Needs: DPS/Healer Hybrid Website: About Valence Valence was formed on Altar of Storms over 8 years ago by the same leadership we have today. We have a long history of semi-competitive raiding starting way back with Karazhan. We transferred to Thrall during a 4-month recruitment drought in the middle of Mists and have called this our home ever since. We consider ourselves a semi-competitive guild. What is that? Well, we want to get content down as quickly as possible, but we also can't afford to spend 6 nights a week doing it. So to that end, we make it a goal to surround ourselves with the right kind of raiders. We look for people who actually enjoy competitive raiding, who can dedicate three full (uninterrupted) nights to it, who work hard to maximize their characters, and who contribute to fights and strategy in a meaningful way. Experience (and gear) is super awesome, but is actually not required for us. Especially not at the start of an expansion. We've been doing this for a long time and consider ourselves a pretty laid back guild. We have a very low turn-over rate, and are really only in need of recruitment due to the increased raid size for Mythic. You'd be joining a group of experienced raiders under stable leadership. We are helpful (most of the time) and enjoy getting the job done and still signing off before midnight.Treelestia2 17h
18h [H] <Rotten> 7/7 H recruiting rDPS for Mythic <Rotten> is looking for a few more ranged DPS to fill out our mythic roster. We Raid three nights a week, Tuesday-Thursday 8-10:30 CST. Needs: Warlock Hunter Boomkin Shadow Priest Minor Need: Mistweaver or Holy Priest Gear is not an issue. As long as you know your class and the fights, we will help you get gear. Please contact myself (Halkrid#1496), Goochers, or Colwyn in game if you are interested.Halkrîd4 18h
19h [H]<The Struggle Bus> 1/7M LF Dps for M Prog Hello there! <The Struggle Bus> Is a Horde guild on Thrall US. Our core raid team was created in Cataclysm, and consists of a good group of skilled players. We are recruiting more DPS for our raid group, and are looking to continue Mythic progression. Previous raid experience is extremely preferred, while not necessarily required. Logs (Warcraft Logs) of your previous raid attempts are also very beneficial for us, to see how you've performed in the past. We are also looking for tanks and healers who are looking for Mythic + groups. Our guild is full of competent DPS that are always willing to run Mythic +, and we will be able to take you on our Normal (off-day) and Heroic EN clears! What we are looking for: Any player that is mechanically sound, and willing to learn and better themselves through constructive criticism. Players that do not take themselves, or raiding too seriously. Raid Times: Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm Eastern / Server time As of right now, we have Heroic on farm, and progress through Mythic Tuesday, after our Heroic clear, and all of Thursday. Soon, we will switch to progressing Mythic on both days of the week, but our raiders still benefit from Heroic clears at this time. Preferred Classes: Warlock Priest (Shadow) Undesirable Classes: Any leather-wearing DPS / Healer Any Mail-wearing DPS / Healer Please note: While these classes are undesirable that does not mean you are ineligible for recruitment! These are also only undesirable for our Mythic progression, feel free to apply for Heroic clears, and Mythic +! It is also worth noting that while we take progression raiding seriously, we do like to have fun, and we are not a hardcore progression guild. If you are looking for a serious and very mature guild, or a realm-first mythic progression guild, we are not the right fit for you. We are very laid back and meme-friendly. The only time we tend to get serious is during actual progression raiding. Thank you for reading! If you are interested in joining, please add any of these officers on Battle Tag to speak with them. Zavagi#1880 Rawr#12681 Grrhunter#1843Dunaderp8 19h
19h <Tom Sellecks Mustache> -2/7H- LF DPS <Tom Sellecks Mustache> is Looking for raiders to fill our core team. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:15 to 9:00 pm (eastern/server time) Discord IS required for raids, Personal Loot. We are specifically looking for: --845-850+ ilvl Raid Ready-- -Fire/Arcane Mage -Ret Pally -Boomkin Thanks -RekRekghar1 19h
21h DMATB 7/7H Recruiting DPS. Dirty Mike and the Boyz is now recruiting ALL DPS (except Mages and most Melee) to fill our Heroic/Mythic raid team. Currently recruiting DPS classes that are playing the most optimal spec and putting out good numbers. The following are classes and specs that we highly prefer Shadow Priest, Arms Warrior, Demonology Warlock . Our raid times are Sunday and Thursday 9pm est to 12am est ( 6 hours a week). If you are interested or have any questions add me at #Nioen1176.Nioen24 21h
21h Sinister looking for Warlock! 7/7H 1/7M Hello Thrall, Sinister here. ---We're a semi-hardcore progression minded guild that has been on Thrall since the beginning of MoP, and has returned from our break to tackle the Burning Legion! ---Our philosophies are simple: Be efficient, courteous and competitive. But most importantly is to have fun while you're doing it cause without fun there'd be no reason to play! We make fart jokes, stay up late at night after raid and talk about how hungry we are and what kind of food we like to eat, then actually go out with our members to eat! (Some of us live quite close to each other!) What you'll get from us: A high progression minded guild that gets stuff done in a meaningful time period. What we want from you: A skilled confident competitive raider that isn't afraid to punch dragons in the %@@***** without standing in fire. ============================================================ We are currently recruiting: DPS Warlock - Very High Hunter - High ============================================================ Generic guild info ~~ Guild Name:Sïnistër Faction: Horde Realm: Thrall [US] Realm Type: PVE Realm Timezone: EST Progression: WotLK----Cleared on content. Cata------Cleared on content. MoP------Cleared up to Mythic Spoils. Realm first on Mogushan Vaults. WoD------Cleared after the break on Normal and Heroics in 2 weeks. Legion----Currently 7/7H (9/28/2016) Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10P.M. - 1A.M. EST (server) Openings:Please refer to the recruiting section above. If you are interested please get in contact with us to set up a meeting, and we'll be sure to accommodate you to the highest ....accommodations! P.S. Please have your logs and parses ready so we can better expedite your review process. Garlic#1911-GM Durf#1815-Minion#1 Mit#1343-Minion#2Garlicsaga12 21h
21h [H]Soul Harvest (7/7H) is Recruiting! Soul Harvest is Recruiting! We are currently 7/7 normal and 7/7 Heroic. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our raid times are: Tuesday 1900-2230 Wednesday 1900-2230 Thursday 1900-2230 Who we are: After missing the first week of raiding due to the guild not forming till after then we've made steady progress into heroic Emerald Nightmare. Our current plan is to progress into mythic in the next few weeks. We currently have a strong 10m raid team but are looking to expand to progress into mythics asap. We also offer raid consumables at reduced price and raid repairs for free. Currently recruiting: Damage: 1 Hunter 1 Warlock Accepting applications from other classes as well, we are semi-hardcore which means we want to progress but aren't trying to be on the bleeding edge so knowing your class is generally more important than being on the top of the Theorycraft charts If you wish to join please contact our recruitment officer Lucìent(Lucient#1682) GM Kibels(xkeegan#1460) or our raid leader Eug(Schramms#1767)Eug16 21h
21h Grumpy Old Farts 5/7H LFM - 2 Teams. ★☆GRUMPY OLD FARTS☆★- (EST 2008) Is a long-standing social raiding guild founded during the nearly forgotten days of the Burning Crusade, that migrated to Thrall in the middle of Warlords of Draenor. The guild is composed of adult people that share a common goal: playing and raiding in a friendly, mature and focused atmosphere. Our Raid Groups Midweek Core Team (Heroic/Mythic Focused) Progression: 7/7N, 5/7H Mon/Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST Loot: RcLootcouncil CORE RECRUITING RDPS ► Shadow Priest MDPS ► Feral Kitty TGIF (Heroic/Mythic Focused) Progression: 7/7N, 1/7H Thurs/Fri 8-11pm EST Loot: RCLootcouncil TGIF RECRUITING Tank ► Druid/Monk RDPS ► All Ranged (but full on Hunters) MDPS ► Rogue, Warrior Heals ► Holy Priest We are looking for people looking to be part of our community for the long term. We want each and every one of our members to enjoy playing here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. Please note* - We do NOT abide by political correctness. If you are offended by non-politically correct jokes or adult oriented humor this is probably not the guild for you. More information can also be found here: ► Core Raid Leader: HnH#1171 ► TGIF Raid Leader: Pollixx#1880Foreva322 21h
22h For this Raid 1/7M Recruitment For this Raid is looking to recruit for our 20 man mythic raid team that raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 9:00pm-12:00am server/EST. Invites start 15 minutes before the raid. We of course will consider anyone who feels they would be a great fit for us. While we require our raiders to commit to the schedule, we understand real-life happens. We simply ask you give us a heads up on raids you will miss. Loot System: Loot Council We are looking for: Most dps classes/specs; we prefer ranged dps All healer specs All Tank specs View our website While we are generally full on other classes unlisted above, we can always use great players. Please visit our website for a more detailed listing of our class needs. Our expectations: Come prepared to raid. Know the boss fights. Pull your weight. About us: We are a fresh guild that is currently 1/7 mythic and 7/7 heroic week one. We are looking to add to our core raid group. Our Focus: This guild is focused on Mythic progression exclusively. With the exception of off-night raids of course. By joining our raid team we expect you to make all our raids, but we understand that things happen and you cannot always choose a game over real life. We also do mythic+ and other fun things doing off raid times. Our guild offers repairs, flasks, food, gems, enchants to all raiders. To those interested in applying, please be raid ready and logged in your PvE gear and spec. Please have your professions and gear in order. Submit your application at If you have any questions please contact Möojo, Beatalot, or Paralläx in game. The absolute best way to contact us is via bnet LazyTurtle#119268 (Möojo) FunkyOrc#11223 (Beatalot) Godric#12476 (Paralläx)Schadenfreüd0 22h
22h Amalgamation 7/7H 7/7N ~Amalgamation~ is a new guild located on Thrall and is recruiting players for casual fun, and hardcore Mythic progression. We offer a fun relaxed environment with many fun/social events planned. Raid team recently finished off Heroic Emerald nightmare, and is looking to solidify the roster going forward into Mythic. ~Requirements~ Amalgamation is a friends and family guild, but our raid team is not. Casual does not mean we allow poor play, it means we do not raid as much as the average guild. Nothing more, nothing less. We expect the most out of our raiders. Poor play/Output will result in benching. ~High attendance~ We understand that things come up, but raiders are expected to update us as reasonably as possible and for those situations to be rare. We raid less than the average guild so missing raid nights impacts us more than others. Missing raids will result in benching. ~Knowledge on class/spec/role~ We require that our raiders have knowledge on their class in at least two of their three specs with the exception of hybrid classes due to roles varying between specs, however we encourage them to be flexible in that regard if they are comfortable with it. You must have an artifact level of 20 to even be considered. ~Discord~ Talking IS required, you must have a mic and be able to call out certain mechanics you are affected by. No mic, no consideration. ~Recruitment~ We're currently in need of the following classes: Rogue Druid (Boomy/Feral) Monk (Windwalker) Death knight (Unholy/Frost) Paladin (Ret) Hunter (Marksmanship/Beastmastery) Shaman (Elemental/Enhance) Warrior (Arms or Fury) Warlock(Destro/Demo) Priest (Shadow) ~Must be a minimum ILVL of 850 to be considered.~ ~Raid Times~ We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm to 11:30pm EST Questions or interest: Add James#13479 TO TRIAL, YOU MUST APP AT: Amalg.shivtr.comElosin2 22h
23h LF morning or afternoon raid time guild Hi, I'm new to Thrall and looking for a home. I'd love to make new friends in game to hang around with, do world quests with, run mythic dungeons with, and raid with. I'm friendly, easy to get along with, play well with others, learn quickly, know my class, and am ready to get back into the progression scene. Here's the thing. I'm a recent cancer survivor and am now disabled. My medical treatments limit me to being able to raid during the morning and afternoon hours, which is proving to be a daunting task in itself. Find me in game, or add me on bnet Nimaj#1912.Nimaj0 23h
1d [H] <Hardcore Casuals> 7/7 H Rec. for Mythic Hardcore Casuals (Horde, Thrall) is a tight knit group working on progressing through Mythic EN. We are looking for reliable, mature, and dedicated raiders to fill out our roster. Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday, 8-11PM EST Needs: Heals and DPS If you choose to raid with us, you can expect a fun (but focused) raiding experience. We only raid two nights a week and lead busy lives outside of the game, so we try to make the most of the time we have. Please contact Chickenoodle (Chickenoodle#11478) if interested.Quadrillion1 1d
1d H <Tell Ya Hwhat> LF raiders for heroic EN Looking for raiders for a newly formed guild myself and some friends made due to a falling out with our old guild. We are in the market for pretty much everything. All I ask is that your 845+ iL and have normal EN experience. We are all 3/7H at least individually and 7/7 N as a guild(cleared normal 10/21). The goal is to get into heroic with 10 - 14 people and clear until everyone's gear is viable for mythic. Current roster is as followed: Tanks: DK, - (Would like a guardian druid or warrior or pally) Melee: Shaman, Ret, War - (Would accept 1-2 more melee spots that don't overlap.) Ranged: Spriest, Mage x2, Hunter, Warlock - (Would accept anything pretty much) Healers: Pally, Druid, MW - (Would accept any heals) Raid times are 9-12 server (EST) Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Any questions add my Btag, Helieos#1260 or Paynfull#11129 or find someone online in guild. Thanks for looking!Nakarra2 1d
1d [H]<The Selected> Looking for HEALER <The Selected> is a close knit guild focused on clearing current content. Though we went 11/13M in HFC, we will be focusing on heroic in Legion. Progress: 6/7H EN Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST Loot: Personal Voice: Vent Emerald Nightmare needs: -Healers: Druid, Monk -DPS: None -Tanks: None *all reliable people regardless of class/spec/ilvl/exp should apply To apply: Contact Bejah (Bejah#11163) or Naelran (Naelrax#1895)Bejah98 1d
1d (H) Thunderguard New Raid Times LFM! **10/22/16 Update: We are still looking to expand our roster** Hey All, I'm here to tell you all about how Thunderguard is recruiting and looking for more members with all play styles and all walks of life. Just a little bit about us. We are a core group of players that have been playing video games for over a decade. We are extremely laid back and very sociable. We like to have fun but are able to get serious when the time comes to get stuff done. We took some time off from WoW, mainly WoD and decided to all come back in preparation for Legion. As of right now (10-22-16) we are 7/7N and 3/7H for Emerald Nightmare. We have some spots open for our roster and are looking to finalize it in the coming weeks. Our new raid times are Tuesday 8PM-11PM and Sunday 7:30PM-11PM for progression and Saturday 10AM-2PM for normal stompfests (EST). We are also doing a ton of PVP, Mythic and Mythic + Dungeons, World Content and Old stuff for transmog. We have players from all different walks of life in this guild, with ages varying from 20-40. We also support all different playstyles, so if you do not plan on raiding you are also more than welcomed to join us. We also use a 50 person mumble server as our primary form of communication. My battletag is Slorg#1281, please feel free to add me if you have anymore questions or are interested. Thanks for the read!Nishu34 1d
1d Casual Priest LF guild I am a casual player, I.E. I do not raid, seeking a casual and social yet competent guild. I have played WoW, off and on, since launch and like to think of it is as the only think that I can commit to. Due to my schedule and lack of patience, I find raiding quite horrid--yet, that is just my personal experience. I'd like to find a guild that has been around awhile, is set in its members. I am so sick of guild hopping to find the 'right fit'.Maisseigh1 1d
1d <Clichè> LF Normal/Heroic Raiders <Clichè> (US Thrall - Horde - PVE) is made up of a group of mature/laid back adults who like to have fun while getting stuff done. We are looking to add some like minded individuals to our core raid team to continue clearing Normal/ Heroic content. This being said, we do not push Mythic raiding as a guild. Current Progression: 7/7N 6/7H Emerald Nightmare Raid Schedule: Tues./Wed. 7:30pm - 10pm EST Sun. 6pm - 8:30pm EST Currently Seeking: Melee DPS Arms Warrior, Unholy DK, Enhance Shammy Ranged DPS MM Hunter, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Lock, Ele Sham All are encouraged to apply! What we are looking for from You: We are looking for mature players who can consistently make our scheduled raids. Being an Adult raiding guild we understand that sometimes Real Life Happens. We all have careers/ families/ responsibilities, etc. that like to randomly pop up. It's not an issue as long as it doesn't become a consistent issue with our raid schedule. We ask that you would notify the GM or officer asap or decline a scheduled raid on the in game raid calendar. Further more... Be on time for raid - We generally try to pull trash a few mins before scheduled start time. Come prepared for raid with enchants, gems, flasks/potions, food buffs, etc. Be knowledgeable about your class/ raiding spec. Play to the best of your ability & be willing to research/ take constructive criticism to improve. Watch videos of any upcoming progression fights, so you have idea of the mechanics Vent is required (at least to listen) Deadly Boss Mods is a must! What you can expect from Clichè: We understand that some raiders learn quickly, while some others may take a few extra pulls to fully understand. We don't point fingers and place blame on individuals. You can expect a positive raiding experience in an environment where everyone offers to help one another to be better in order for the group to win as a whole. Drama/ elitists are not tolerated. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply at: My Battletag: Lisastrasza#1713 or In Game: Manapawz Thank you Happy Raiding!Manapawz24 1d
1d [H] <PoLR> LF DPS & Heals 7/7 Heroic <Path of Least Resistance> is neither hardcore nor a casual guild. While we don't expect you to be best on the server, we do expect your best when you come to raids. We started leading our own raids in 2010 and sort of fell off in the middle of Mists of Panderia. But, after an extended break, we are finally able to raid once again and are very excited to get in new members. Myself and others in the guild have Heroic raiding experience but since we dropped off around the time Mythic was introduced, we have not had the opportunity to give the difficulty a try. This being said, we are aiming to down Mythic content during this expansion. Any DPS and Priest/Druid Healers are welcome to apply as we are trying to fill for 20 now instead of 10. Raid Days/Times: Tuesday, Friday, and Monday 7:00-10:00 server (EST) If you're just looking for a friendly bunch of deadbeats, we are always open to inviting new people. If you're interested in joining for joining's sake, casual PvP, or even just looking for a place to level, send someone in the guild a tell and we'll toss you an invite. TL;DR be good, have fun, and then send me a tell or apply on our website (below): And/or my Battle tag is Sitaari#1135Sitaari9 1d
1d [H]<Dreadfire Bridgade> Recruiting! Greetings! We are a small group of friends who have played WoW off and on for the last several years. We have restarted our guild for Legion and are looking to form a solid raid team. But we are also looking for anyone who is friendly and just likes to have fun in a social community. The group that we have right now has cleared 7/7N and 3/7H Emerald Nightmare. We are not trying to be the world’s best raid team but we are serious about progression and are looking for like-minded players. Below are the details of the raid group’s needs and schedule. RAID TEAM SCHEDULE Tuesday 9:00-12:00am Server time Wednesday 9:00-12:00am Server time RAID TEAM NEEDS Tank- Need 1 preferably Druid or Warrior DPS- All Needed Healers- Shaman, Druid, Priest If you are interested in joining the raid team or just want to become a member please add me on and we can talk more. Shawnor#1268 Thank youFistodeth0 1d
1d LF Raiding Guild Ret Pally looking to transfer over to a better raid environment, I haven't played since mop and haven't really raided since cata , my raid experience is only limited to cata because that's where i decided to take it seriously , i did some light raiding in wotlk but cata is where i was more serious with it. In Cata i was always our top dps so i understand the dps role best and is where im most comfortable. Im currently 847 and will transfer today if i find a good fit thanks in advance. Lf a serious raid environment and prefer discord as coms prefer later raid times as well as im on the west coast.Pulminary0 1d