Thrall

Aug 18 New to Thrall. Hello, I've just recently transferred to Thrall, looking for a casual guild to join and maybe casually raid or run dungeons with come Legion. I'm on the west coast so I'm PDT.Shocktock5 Aug 18
Aug 18 [H] 11/13 M looking for new home in legion Pre nerf 11/13m warlock main looking for new raiding guild for legion :D Im swapping from lock to DH due to lock just becoming very boring to me :( I mained them from late mop to late may this year, and destruction was getting very old to play, and the new ways the specs play hasnt interested me very much as of what i played on the beta. Im available all nights from 6pm on and weekends are a bit sketchy depending on how my schedule at work changes. I do have to forewarn that i may be attending college soon starting in mid November so my schedule might change a bit but i will try to squeeze in what i can during it If youd like to reach me my Bnet tag is Kreature#1818 and for reference my lock is Demno on Thrall US P.S. Im willing to tank aswell as dps.Maginá0 Aug 18
Aug 17 Transfer LFG Hey all, I'm looking to Xfer over this week (currently I'm getting an error and waiting on Blizzards slow ticket response...). I have been playing off and on since vanilla. WOD didn't really do it for me; I got bored and quit playing fairly early on. The server I am on is a ghost town for horde at the moment, so I decided it was a good time to move on to greener pastures! A little bit about me: I'm 34, low-drama, mature, and helpful. I've functioned as an officer and raid leader in the past. I lead a software development team at a startup. I am a USAF veteran. Outside of WoW I am big into fitness, technology, outdoors, and music. What I am looking for: A friendly, active guild full of mature people to play with. Heroic/Mythic raiding 2-3 nights a week would be nice. I also wouldn't mind throwing in a little PvP on the side. My raid availability (2-3 nights max): Sun-Wed: 6-10pm Thurs: Not Available Friday: 6pm-??? Saturday: Whenever Hopefully I'll be able to make the xfer over in the next day or two!Readykill3 Aug 17
Aug 17 [H] Rogue and Warlock LF Guild My friend and I are looking for a raiding guild for Legion. Ideally we would like to find a guild that plans to raid 11 PM or later on Friday/Saturday. Although I plan to main rogue, I would also be open to playing hunter and death knight.Thaleas2 Aug 17
Aug 17 [H] <Reality Shift> Recruiting for Legion {Reality Shift} is looking to add to our raid team for Legion. We'll be starting Heroic as soon as Emerald Nightmare drops, and we will be progressing through to Mythic. Currently we need a Holy Paladin and a Mage, however all range dps classes will be considered. Raid times are Tuesday through Thursday, 8 PM to 11 PM. Making all raid times on a regular basis is mandatory, but we understand that sometimes real life gets in the way. Our GM/Raid Leader will make exceptions for people who have to miss some nights because something offline came up. We use Mumble as our voice chat and have our own server for it. While we expect everyone to have a decent amount of raid knowledge since we're skipping normal mode raids, we don't expect people to play on a professional level. We aren't aiming for perfection, just raid competence and a general understanding of your class/boss mechanics. Again, we'll be heading straight into heroic Emerald Nightmare on the first night it's released and then progressing through to Mythic well before Nighthold is released. In addition to our raid team starters, players who have a busy schedule and still want to be able to raid with a guild instead of pugging are welcome to be filler/bench players for us. If you would like to join us in this capacity, you are welcome to play any class/role you would like. If you would like a spot in our guild, or have any questions I didn't answer in this post, please feel free to message myself or Abig at any point in game! My Bnet: ctznsquirrel#1821 Abig: scarace#1845Bëargrylls0 Aug 17
Aug 17 [H] <No Breaks> Weekend team recruiting! No Breaks is a 9/13 Mythic Horde raiding guild on Thrall. We are not a hard core raiding guild, but we intend to be competitive in Legion. We have added a weekend raid team, and are looking to fill all roles including Tanks, Heals, and DPS. Check out our progress below: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/No+Breaks Raid times: Weekday Team: 7-10PM EST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Weekend Team: 7-10PM EST Friday, Saturday, and Sunday We require Mumble for raid We stream, and you can follow us on twitch at: http://www.twitch.tv/nobreaksraiding For information about joining please visit our website. You will find an application template on our forums to apply with. Website: http://nobreaksguild.comSkarlin2 Aug 17
Aug 17 Looking for a nice Friendly Guild my husband and i are looking for a guild to join, we like doing casual raiding sometimes, dungeons, mog runs, and other content.Zalynissa5 Aug 17
Aug 17 mage or pally looking for guild I am Looking for a tues /thurs 7 to 11 raiding guild for legion. I cannot raid any other days or times.Nosila3 Aug 17
Aug 17 Guild Recruiting | Humble Gentlemen | <Humble Gentlemen> Semi-Hardcore Humble Gentlemen are a close knit raid team that has recently moved to Thrall to continue our quest into Legion. We are currently searching for more players who are aiming for the semi hardcore style of raiding. We have a discord and hangout with it even when we are off Azeroth. If you are looking for a semi hardcore guild to come have fun with in Legion, checkout us! TIMES: TBD (Probably Fri/Sat, or weekday/sat from 9pm server to 12) RECRUITING: Tanks (non-guardian) Healers (Any) DPS (Any) Please feel free to add my btag (xarotic#1396) Or message me in game! Excited to hear from any potential members!Momslayer1 Aug 17
Aug 16 Vicious Cuddling wants you Have you every joined a guild and the only person that would talk to you is a 60 year old lady that owns 20 cats? So have we, friend. Vicious Cuddling "Better than a dumpster fire" Horde <Thrall Sever US> Raid Time Monday 8pm-11pm server Tuesday 8pm-11pm server Friday 8pm-11pm server We need a mage, shadowpriest, and a lock. Plumyummy#1613Plûm0 Aug 16
Aug 16 The North Men - Sat&Sun Raiding 10pm-1am The North Men is an adult raiding/social guild looking to increase its raid roster for Legion. Raid times are Sat-Sun 10pm -1am EST or server time. We are looking for adults 25+ who are looking for a fun, progressive raid environment. The raid team worked hard all of W.o.D. and are really looking to push mythics in the upcoming expansion. Recruitment for the main team is currently over as we have a full roster but we will always take casual/social members who want a quiet place to game or anyone wanting to raid casually and fill empty slot on occasion. All applications can be made to thenorthmen.thrall@gmail.com or feel free to contact our recruitment captain Jadeddwrath at BTag Jaded#1153. We are also looking to head into Legion hard and want to do all things Legion. From Class Order Halls to quest chains out in the world we are gonna do it all. So if you are a raider looking to progress through bosses or a social person looking to chat while fishing the new catch we are for you. Thank you all for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you. ~FuzzFuzzyknuckle2 Aug 16
Aug 16 LF afternoon raid team Looking for a raid spot for legion. Times I am available are from 1pm-7pm server. I am enhancement with plenty raid exp including heroic content on my DK (switching to shaman for legion) Dk armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Frostyi/simple message me here or ingame Novak#1932Percecet0 Aug 16
Aug 16 Vicarious Eulogy – Recruiting for Legion! Hello all, we are a group friends from real life and from years past. We’re coming back together for the expansion. What we are looking for is good people with no drama. Raid Days: Tuesday 8 – 10pm Thursday 8 – 10pm We know this isn’t a lot of raid time, but most of us are adults with busy work and real life schedules. So what we expect is for people to show up on raid times ready to play. Watching videos and reading strats before raid time is key. We will start our way through normal and heroic raids. If we get to mythic great, if not it’s not going to ruin our lives. If you’re interested in playing with likeminded adults please contact me in game, or register on our guild website: http://vicariouseulogy.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks, NasquamNasquam3 Aug 16
Aug 16 [H] <Unrivaled> 13/13M | LF DPS! <Unrivaled> Guild Website: http://www.apunrivaled.com/ -- ABOUT US -- Unrivaled is an established friendly raiding guild on the US server Thrall. We were founded December 15th 2008 as a new Wrath of the Lich King guild on the server Aerie Peak. On June 27th, 2015 we decided to make a move to the server Thrall, we made this decision as the server Aerie Peak had dwindled down to us being the only Horde raiding guild left. We are always looking for new faces to help build our roster. We take raiding seriously while maintaining a fun, sometimes R-rated environment. We are a group of active players willing to always lend a hand. We don't believe in a toxic or drama filled raid environment. If you come here expect constructive criticism without any name calling or yelling. -- RAIDING TIMES -- We currently raid 9 hours a week, we are looking for people who will show up and not waste our time. Our raid days are as followed: Tuesdays 6PM - 9PM PST | 9PM -12PM EST Wednesdays 6PM - 9PM PST | 9PM -12PM EST Thursdays 6PM - 9PM PST | 9PM -12PM EST We also run an optional Sunday night raid at the same times. This is mainly an alt run/misc content for fun. ** We are looking for dedicated raiders. While real life stuff does come up we are searching for players with near perfect attendance and little to no interruption during raids. This is something we are handling very strictly until Legion. -- RECRUITMENT -- High - Ranged DPS - DPS Death Knight Medium - Melee DPS - One Ranged DPS with Healer Offspec Low - Tanks & Healers ** We are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players. Please inquire if you are interested in the guil. -- LOOT SYSTEM -- Currently our loot system is loot council. We take all upgrades into consideration when handing out loot. We base loot on a number of different factors. Attendance, Quality of Upgrade, Current Performance and Guild Rank. Offspec gear goes based on priority. Some of our members are needed to change specs occasionally to help the raid. We usually give these members off-spec pieces first after this point offspec gear will go to a roll. Anyone interested in contacting me feel free to add me on battle.net Trigor#1601Trigor22 Aug 16
Aug 16 <Meme Machines> needs raiders for Legion .Zyglrox0 Aug 16
Aug 16 Looking for small casual guild [H] Hello! I’m a returning veteran player looking to join a friendly, active, and small casual guild. I’m hoping to do some dungeons, raids, questing, and maybe make a few friends. Specifically I’m looking for a guild that values the experience over simply progressing and has just enough members that it’s active but not overwhelming. I would like to get to know the people that i'm raiding with. About me. I’m in my late 20’s, I’ve been playing WoW since the beginning all the way up to cataclysm. I was most active in WotLK and actually ran my own casual raiding guild. I’m looking for something similar to the guild I had in WotLK… enough members to fill a 10 man group consistently, good friends, didn’t care if we downed the boss or not, etc. I primarily play healers but I’m willing to dps when needed. If you have a guild similar to what I’m looking for or you think would be a good match, let me know! I’m excited to see what’s out there! YoishoYoisho5 Aug 16
Aug 16 Group of 3 looking for a legion raid home. Hello we are a group of three Demoses - Holy Pally, Zialla - Mage, and Crushermax - DK dps or tank. We are close family and friends looking for a Legion raid guild that's not overly hard core, and that is friendly and active. We would love to run Mythic dungeons until Legion hits and hope we can find a group that's interested. We can raid 2 maybe 3 nights a week from 8 pm to 10 pm server time, times have some leeway. Please Contact Myself, Crushermax or Zialla in game or leave a message. Thanks for taking the time to take a look and hope to hear from you, with any questions.Demoses2 Aug 16
Aug 16 [H] LF Active Semi-Hardcore/Social Guild Hey All! I recently graduated college and will be starting a big boy job soon. Schedule is a bit up in the air and random at times so at this point I can't commit to a specified raid schedule. However, I am very serious about doing as much as I can in Legion. Raiding whenever possible, going as far as I can in the new dungeon system, World Quests, etc. I am very active right now and for the next two weeks until my job starts. I am having a hard time finding a solid guild with a social but teamwork mindset. Prefer to use some kind of voice com! Feel Free to add me: SeanTaylor#1365 or reply on here! Thanks!Soracoys1 Aug 16
Aug 16 Looking for a nice guild for Legion Hey, I don't have a guild and i'd like to get in one that is friendly. I'm not really much of a raider but i'm not sure if I want to raid in legion with my work schedule and everything. I'll probably just do mythic dungeons. Anyway, i'm kind of just looking for a chill guild that likes to help others out.Deathnoobs5 Aug 16
Aug 15 [H] Sinister looking for spriest/lock! Hello Thrall, Sinister here. ---We're a semi-hardcore progression minded guild that has been on Thrall since the beginning of MoP, and has returned from our break to tackle the Burning Legion! ---Our philosophies are simple: Be efficient, courteous and competitive. But most importantly is to have fun while you're doing it cause without fun there'd be no reason to play! We make fart jokes, stay up late at night after raid and talk about how hungry we are and what kind of food we like to eat, then actually go out with our members to eat! (Some of us live quite close to each other!) What you'll get from us: A high progression minded guild that gets stuff done in a meaningful time period. What we want from you: A skilled confident competitive raider that isn't afraid to punch dragons in the %@@***** without standing in fire. ============================================================ We are currently recruiting: Hunter---Low MW Monk---Medium Shadow Priest---Medium Warlock---High Resto Shaman---High ============================================================ Generic guild info ~~ Guild Name:Sïnistër Faction: Horde Realm: Thrall [US] Realm Type: PVE Realm Timezone: EST Progression: WotLK----Cleared on content. Cata------Cleared on content. MoP------Cleared up to Mythic Spoils. Realm first on Mogushan Vaults. WoD------Cleared after the break on Normal and Heroics in 2 weeks. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10P.M. - 1A.M. EST (server) Openings:Please refer to the recruiting section above. If you are interested please get in contact with us to set up a meeting, and we'll be sure to accommodate you to the highest ....accommodations! P.S. Please have your logs and parses ready so we can better expedite your review process. Garlic#1911-GM Durf#1815-Minion#1 Mit#1343-Minion#2Garlicsaga13 Aug 15
Aug 15 <Obsidium> Thrall US 23rd Selling Mythic HFC <Obsidium> Thrall is selling Mythic HFC runs! The Archimonde Mount is Felsteel Annihilator which becomes a 1% drop in Legion. The Feat of Strength: Cutting Edge: The Black Gate! will no longer be available in Legion. Packages: Archimonde + Manno (No Mount) - 850k Archimonde (With Mount) - 1.6 million Archimonde+ Manno (With Mount) - 1.85 million Archimonde (No mount) - 600k You will receive ALL loot for a main spec of your choosing, regardless of item quality or sockets. You will also receive the majority of loot for any offspecs with the only exception being if it is an upgrade for a member (not likely). Raid Schedule: We typically do our runs on Tuesdays at 8:30PM EST. Occasionally exceptions will be made, but given the difficulty of having people rearrange schedules we will likely prioritize buyers than can make these times. Additional Details: We typically prioritize our scheduling to those who are looking to buy one of the packages above, but exceptions will often be made if we have not filled our buyer count for the week. Zero boss knowledge is required, and we will often have you die in a corner early in the fight to avoid any confusion. If you're interested in buying a carry or have a question. Please message Stafford ingame or Add teejay#1643 Astaral#1875 to battlenetArrows45 Aug 15
Aug 15 [H] &lt;Traverse&gt; Fri/Sun Evening LFM for Legion < Traverse > US-Thrall | Horde Friday/Sunday 11pm-3am EST About Us: Traverse is a newly formed progression oriented guild who's core is comprised of experienced players who have known each other since Wrath and have decided to come together again for Legion. Our desire as a guild is to push end game content and maintain a positive, stress free, fun environment. What We're Looking For: Traverse is looking for talented players who have the drive to push end game content at a steady pace, who's open to constructive criticism, and has the ability to act like an adult and behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. Recruitment: With Legion fast approaching we are currently interested in looking at any and all applicants. Class specific needs are as followed: Tank: Closed Healer: ⦁ Mistweaver Monk Melee DPS: Closed Range DPS: ⦁ Hunter (High) ⦁ Warlock (High) ⦁ Shadow Priest (High) ⦁ Balance Druid ⦁ Mage All exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply, regardless of our current recruitment needs. Expectations: ⦁ Bring your A game every night ⦁ Maintain steady attendance ⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start ⦁ Be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food ⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression encounters ⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism Voice Chat: Discord Required Addons: DBM/BigWigs Exorsus Raid Tools Angry Assignments Application Process: - Submit an application. - The application will be reviewed and discussed internally. - If you are on server or if the tier is currently crossrealmable, we may bring you in on farm content to see how you play and what your personality is like. - If your application is chosen for further review, you will be offered a trial. - We trial our applicants over a 3 week raiding period to see if you're reliable and a good addition to our team. During this trial process you are encouraged to roll on any loot but members will have priority over you. (After you pass your trial you will be held to the same loot standards as our current members) If you are interested, please apply at our website: http://traverse.enjin.com/home If you have any questions, feel free to add us on battletag (make a note about who you are) Terrill - TerrillNR#1701 Nerppy - Nerppy#1900 Volstrom - Turnskie#6350 Misa - Misa#1872 Kharra - Kharra#1690Terrill2 Aug 15
Aug 15 (A)<HS> Recruiting Mythic Raiders! At <Highly Successful> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Kel'thuzad (US-Alliance). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions. Despite being a new guild our current raiding core is filled with veteran raiders from various top US guilds. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Saturday and Sunday are just casual Alt and Achievement runs for those that want to participate. Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 0/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 How to Apply!: Website: http://highlysuccessful.guildlaunch.com/ GM: Kylore (Goblinsmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Tye (Alphamale#1773) You can either apply online or contact in game if you're interested in joining <Highly Successful>. We look forward to seeing you in raid. *We urge everyone to contact any officer in game, once an application has been filled out.Kylore3 Aug 15
Aug 15 H <Dark Pact> 11/13M LF Raiders for Legion! Established on 5/5/2005, < Dark Pact > has recently moved to US-Thrall, and is now recruiting experienced raiders. Our goal is to push mythic content, and prepare for Legion. We are currently 10/13M. ☠Mythic Progression Schedule☠ Days: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays Hours: 8pm-11:30pm EST ☠Recruitment needs:☠ Prot Warrior Mage Hunter Boomkin Spriest Holy Pally Resto Shaman Disc Priest ☠Loot Distribution:☠ Dark Pact awards all loot via loot council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including raid attendance, seniority, and previous loot received. ☠Expectations:☠ We expect raiders who are patient, reliable, and can take criticism. We welcome those with extensive raiding experience, especially those below NA100 rankings. Looking for raiders who are competitive in their class, and those who leverage stat weights to better maximize their game play. Most importantly, those who don’t die to void zones, and have greater than 75% attendance. ☠Culture:☠ This is an established guild with ten years of gaming experience, both in WoW and other games. In previous expansions, <Dark Pact > was a premiere raiding guild hailing from US-Bloodhoof, with a sub NA100 guild ranking. With many heroic 25 bosses below NA30, before it was called mythic. We have many alumni who have moved on to top NA guilds over the years. Dark Pact is back from nearly a three year hiatus with goals to down bosses efficiently, have fun while doing it, and making it back near the top. Disclaimer. We have a number of very colorful personalities in the guild. If you're not easily offended by crude humor or foul language, you'll get along just fine with us! ☠History of Achievements:☠ Glory of the Raider, Ulduar, Icecrown, Cataclysm, Firelands, Dragon Soul Realm First Conqueror of Naxxramas Realm First Magic Seeker Realm First Death's Demise Realm First Heroic Halion Realm First Blackwing's Bane Realm First Of the Four Winds Realm First Dragonslayers Realm First Firelords Realm First Saviors of Azeroth Realm First Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer Realm First Heroic Sha of Fear ☠How to Apply☠ All applications are private. Apply on our forums at http://www.dark-pact-gaming.com/index.php?pageid=application Our raiders are required to have a reliable computer and connection, poor raid performance due to these issues are not tolerated. GM/Officer Contacts: Grizlee, Nytetia, Ròselily Recruitment Contact: Ròselily (Real ID: everla#1734) and Nytetia (Real ID: Firebush#1625Nytetia9 Aug 15
Aug 15 Veteran Pair LF Weekend Raid Team Hi all, Myself and a friend are looking to transfer to Thrall, but first want to find a guild to raid with. We both have been playing the game on and off since Vanilla, and have raided extensively in various expansions. As for myself, I've also lead and served as an officer in multiple raid guilds. We are looking for a mythic team raiding on Saturday/Sunday mornings or early afternoons. We both are relaxed but competitive players and are looking for a friendly guild that knows how to get down to business when it's raid time. I'll be playing Frost DK, Fire Mage or possibly druid. My friend will be playing hunter. I look forward to speaking with you guys.Relein0 Aug 15
Aug 15 <Sephtis> 13/13M recruiting for Legion <Sephtis> 13/13M Tue/Thurs 8:30p-12a EST recruiting for Legion! High Demand: Disc / Holy Priest Medium Demand: Ranged DPS Closed: Tanks <Sephtis> is a 2 day per week mythic raiding guild. Our age range varies between mid 20 year olds all the way up to age 50+. We like to have a good time in chat during farm content and focus up to get the big kill on profession. This guild was formed around 5 months ago and in that time we managed to full clear Mythic as a group. We are mainly looking for individuals who will take the time out of their day to research their class and stay updated on the changes throughout the expansion. We expect all members to read our guild forums to stay updated on important guild news and boss strats. We typically like to pull as much as possible as we are only a 7 hour per week guild. The less time we spend tweaking Strats during raid and explaining fights the quicker we kill the boss. Raid spots are earned and kept by performance and attendance. We have a 90% attendance policy as we are only 2 days per week. If you cannot consistently attend raids during the times listed you will be replaced. That being said we are all adults and most of us have family, kids, work obligations etc that come up. Posting on our AFK board and letting us know ahead of time is acceptable. We run a larger roster of about 22-25 members even during mythic. It keeps people performing and creates internal competition for raid spots. It also can cover any attendance losses during the week so we will never have to pug. Loot system is Loot Council (EPGP Lootmaster add on). The guild is also not politically correct. There will be racist, sexist, and non political jokes thrown about during the course of a raid night with regularity. If you are not tolerant of this do not apply. Again it's all in good fun and a lot of us do this to keep spirits up during harder progression nights. If this seems like a place you would be interested in raising in Legion please fill out an application on our guild website sephtis.enjin.com. Add me on btag as well. Rynzler#11268 Thanks.Rynnzler1 Aug 15
Aug 15 721 Prot warrior Prot warrior looking for a raiding guild going into legion. will change factions have raided since wrath. Tinytauren#1786 I don't care is it's normal/heroic or mythic http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Bryson/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Wankenob%C3%AC/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Chuckllee/simpleBryson3 Aug 15
Aug 15 Looking for a raiding guild Hello, I'm an old player and just recently started playing again because of friends trying out the game for the first time. They absolutely love WoW, but we decided to all start over on Thrall. So I took it upon myself to try and find the 3 of us a Guild that will let them experience Wow from a raiding guild point of view, I'm sure it's asking a lot to add brand new players into the guild. If you'd please get back to me on this subject I would greatly appreciate it.Eckhart1 Aug 15
Aug 14 Guild Recruitment Thrall - Horde <Dauntless> -Newly formed guild looking for members to fill out our core raid group, with which we hope to progress into Mythics in Legion. We are in need of all roles. Raid times will be Tues/Thur 7:00PM -10:00PM EST. We are not only recruiting raiders, anyone who would like to join is welcome. We also have a guild discord that will be available to all guild members. This guild was created by a group of 6 dedicated players that have been friends outside of the game for many years. Comment below or whisper an officer in game if interested, thank you for your consideration, hope to hear from you. Officers - Suhwogger - Luhgitimate - Xanthine - Legilon - Râwrdon - HâløSuhwogger0 Aug 14
Aug 14 [H]&amp;lt;Casual&amp;gt; Is Back Recruiting for Legion! Hello everyone - as everyone begins renewing subscriptions, mucking about with their new talents and stat prioritization, have you thought about maybe looking for a new guild? <Casual> a guild initially formed back in 2009 by a group of like minded friends who wanted to be at the forefront of raiding content, but not spend 3-4 nights a week doing so. The end result was a solid group of individuals, clearing instances weeks into their release as opposed to months. We have officers who are Full Normal and Heroic Clears all the way through HFC, and a wealth of experience from prior expansions up through H SoO. We are looking for experienced players, players who are returning from WoW, new to raiding (but want to learn), and people who are interested in downing bosses, collecting loot, and doing so fast and efficiently. We're looking for players who are open to reading up on strategies, who pull their own weight, and are expecting the same from their fellow raiders. We're looking for players of all classes, and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Tentatively speaking, we plan on raiding Tues & Thurs from 8:00 EST to around 11 EST. Does this sound like the guild for you? Feel free to message myself (Credos, btag Vioarr#1616) or any of the other officers: * Phydeaux * Paperdoll * Belzeebub * Illshaal Hope to hear from you soon!Credos2 Aug 14
Aug 14 [H] Looking for members for raid and fun My brother and I just came back from a long break. We skipped WoD almost entirely, but have actively been raiding before then since Vanilla -> MoP. We were hardcore (I was MT, RL, and GM) in Vanilla, but life happened so we became a bit more casual, more after each expansion. We now want to do some semi-hardcore Mythic raiding and have planned to commit. Foot Clan is a brand new guild that we started here on Thrall. We are looking for more people to get a friendly, raiding guild going. We are also open to merging guilds, or joining other similar guilds. I'm currently rolling a DH tank, and my brother is a Restoration Druid. At this point, we are looking for anybody who wants to experience this fun-ness together so feel free to hit me up in-game any time. Social, friendly, and fun members are always welcomed. Our in-game names are Hanshio and Soujiro. If your raid needs us, let us know and we're more than likely willing to join your guys' raids. We're here for fun and own content. Thank you for your time in reading this. We hope to meet some cool people soon and have a blast together.Hanshio0 Aug 14
Aug 14 [H]Looking for raiders for small guild. <deleted>Daraice0 Aug 14
Aug 14 [M] <Swarm> Now Selling Mythic Mounts! <Swarm> A 13/13 Mythic guild is now selling the BlackRock Foundry mount and the Hellfire Citadel mount as well! Of course we are talking about the mythic mounts ^_^ We already have plenty of kills on both of em! Here's what we offer: 1. The Blackhand Mythic kill comes with a sweet title "Ironbane" , a mount "Ironhoof Destroyer" and all the loots that YOU want! 2. The Archimonde Mythic kill also comes with a sweet title "Defiler's End", a mount "Felsteel Annihilator" and all the loots that YOU want! If you want any information on the price and discuss, you have to add me of course! So here's my wonderful Battle Tag!: Elyveen#1327 PS: For the Horde!Elyveen2 Aug 14
Aug 14 [H] Small group looking for raiding guild Hello. I'm representing a small group of players whom are looking for a raiding guild for legion. There are about 4-5 of us, 2 healers (Druid and priest), one whom is open to any role and another looking for a spot as tank/dps (dk or rogue). Two of us have mythic brf (9/10)/highmaul (6/7) experience as well as clearing hfc back in September. We are looking for a more casual raiding guild to progress with hopefully into mythic. We would ideally like to find a two day a week raiding guild, although three days is fine as well, with raid times ranging from 7:30-10:30 PST (due to work schedules). Also we would prefer a Horde guild, as that's what we all currently are, but willing to switch factions if necessary. Please contact me if you have questions or are interested. Btag: Vanitas#1145 Thank you.Vanítas2 Aug 14
Aug 13 Equivalent Exchange is recruiting! Newly moved guild over here with 13/13 H experience looking for 4 experienced DPS for the rest of HFC and to continue in legion. Looking for melee, Plate especially but will take anyone with interest. Also a DPS with a Heals OS would be killer. Interested or have questions? Battletag me! Altfactory#1973.Quio3 Aug 13
Aug 13 &amp;lt;Kanye West&amp;gt; LF Mythic Raiders for Legion Hello everyone! I’ve come here to hopefully find some like-minded individuals who are interested in mythic raiding for Legion! If you have a hardcore mindset but aren’t interested in spending every night raiding, <Kanye West> may be a good fit for you! We're a core of 11/13 mythic raiders looking to complete Legion content before the next tiers are released. Raid roster needs: Tank - Closed Healers- 1-2 Healers (including 1 a with DPS offspec) Melee- 1-2 assorted Ranged- 1-2 assorted While we aren't recruiting specific classes because our roster isn't completely fleshed out (and people haven't fully decided what they would like to play for legion), if you are interested in any fashion please contact us! Raid schedule: Sun, Mon, Wed 7-10 server time Who we are: At <Kanye West> the majority of our core are real life friends and have known each other for over 10 years. All of us have varying experiences playing this game, many of us having played since Vanilla. We’ve played video games together starting in Warcraft 3 and Starcraft, and have continued ever since.. Many of us have raided in “hardcore guilds”, a few of us being in a US top 50 guild during Wrath of the Lich King. Recently, we just finished raiding with another guild here on Thrall, who we managed to clear 11/13 Mythic HFC with. Currently, we are prepping for Legion Mythic raiding. The goal is to have a fully-functioning roster of people (including alts) raring to go for the expansion release date. The roster is sitting at around 15 people, but we’d greatly like to shore that up! What we can offer you: Here at <Kanye West>, we take raiding pretty seriously, while also having fun at the same time. We promise to offer a raiding environment that will foster progression, and other such guild events. We frequently conduct Alt raids, and are currently gearing up new Mains/Alts for Legion through Heroic (and possibly Mythic if we can get the roster) HFC. Many of our members are also currently active in other games such as Hearthstone, Overwatch, Dark Souls. We’re on Discord pretty much every day playing something together and are looking for more people to join in on the fun! What we expect: We decided to form our own guild mainly because of idealistic differences between us and the casual guilds. That is to say, we expect a little more out of you in <Kanye West>. While it’s not realistic to say you are required to have 95% parses on every fight, we DO expect you to try and find ways to improve yourself as a player. That means going through logs, watching videos, reading up on your class, the whole 9 yards. While there are varying levels of skill, what should be the same amongst our raiders is their dedication to see the job done, and done well. Officers WILL go through logs after every single raid and look at outliers, including ourselves. If there is an issue, it will be corrected promptly. This means that every single player is accountable in this system. Nobody gets a free pass, but we are more than willing to accept people who WANT to excel at this game, and are willing to put the work in. This also includes things that really shouldn’t have to be mentioned to a raider, such as gems and enchants. Consumables for the most part will be provided by the guild, minus runes. If there are issues with members not using their utility, or not using their class correctly, we will not hesitate to replace them. You WILL earn your spot. Now, that is to say, if you need help, we won’t leave you stranded. Our officer core and most of our current raiders have experience playing other classes in main raid, and will gladly offer suggestions where to look, or to answer questions. Guild info: Our raiding schedule is currently Sun, Mon, and Wed from 7-10 Server time. There’s a small possibility of us adding a 4th day at the beginning of the tier or for an alt night. The idea is to push progression fairly quickly, possibly with split runs thrown in as well. If certain fights call for it, we may ask people to switch to more well suited classes (such as DK’s on Xhul for example). The more versatile you are, the more likely you are to never sit. The loot system we use is a loot council made up of our officer core. Currently we don’t have a website but are in the process of having one made (give us time, we’ve only been a guild for a week :p). TLDR: Serious raiders LFM people for Legion, if you’re interested please contact one of the following: RobertXbox#1179 Vealane#1794 iAmMims#1718 Yogurtmonkey#1944 Shalarice#1303 Thanks everyone, and hope to be hearing from you soon!Smitevicious17 Aug 13
Aug 13 H - Heathens Rebuilding for Legion New thread created.Shÿrah4 Aug 13
Aug 13 &lt;Tom Sellecks Mustache&gt; 13/13H -- Recruiting! Hello Adventurers! TSM Is recruiting raiders interested in pushing Heroic Raid content in Legion. We are currently Full on Protectors (Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Monk) Interested in Ranged and Melee DPS only. Raid times: Tuesdays/Thursdays 6:00 - 9:00 pm (EST/Server) We will be using RC LootCouncil for our Looting system and Discord Voice App (BOTH Required for Raids) Please contact me or any guild member in game with any questions you may have! Thanks for reading!! -RekRekghar6 Aug 13
Aug 13 Free ports in LookingForPort! Hey guys! I'm just a friendly neighborhood mage. If you're a Hordie feel free to /join LookingForPort and hopefully I or another mage will be in there to port you! There's a lot of chatter in our trade, and I know this isn't the best solution, but perhaps we could get a good thing going for our community as an easy way of finding that port you so desperately need. Don't be afraid to use word of mouth in game to let people know about the channel, either! Let it be presumed that all ports are FREE with an optional tip, though some mages are likely to want a flat fee. Both are acceptable, please don't frown on someone who might need an extra bit of pocket change! Let it also be known that it is not my intention to set this up as a scheme to make gold, that is not why I'm doing this. This is meant to make finding a port easy and convenient in the event that Trade chat might have too much chatter. Also it would be nice if a friendly Alliance scum would set up a channel on the other side! :) Have a great day! For the Horde!Daraice1 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H]<You Had Me At ZugZug> Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 7-10 PM EST/SERVER 18+. Absolutely no exceptions. ZugZug! Current Recruitment Status We are looking for 1-2 Solid Mythic hardened Healers to round out our guild and move forward into legion. About us: We are a 13/13M WoD Guild. We are currently on hiatus until Legion launch as a welcome break to all the hard work we have put in clearing and completing the game. The core foundation of the guild is a group of raiders that have been raiding together for 11 years. We are the founding members and raid leaders of a guild on Akama called Chupathingy where we maintained a #1 horde guild for 6 years in BC - Middle of Cata. Contact Info Guild Master: Hose (Hose#1115) Recruitment Officer: Tolias (Tolias#11911) Additionally you can go to http://zugzug.shivtr.com and apply on our website. You are more than welcome to send one of us a message in game or request to talk to us on TS. Thank you for reading about our guild. Please direct any questions or concerns you have to any one of our officers. They are more than happy to help. We hope you decide to apply and look forward to talking to you!Nozzles4 Aug 13
Aug 13 WTS CHEAP Mythic HFC LOOT Runs *Titanforged* Hello potential buyers, Original Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20351045201 DNOgaming-Kil'Jaeden is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Gold is accepted on any US-Realm. Next Available Sale Week: Contact Me for Details. General Details for raid runs: - Horde Only - I don't bring classes that share tier tokens or an armor type with another buyer. - All raids are Master Loot. - Avg number of loot per buyer is 13-18. - Sales runs can be done cross-realm. - Mythic HFC runs take 2-3 hours to complete. - I do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List 13/13M - 500k 7/13-->13/13M - 350k. (All the bosses past Gorefiend) First 6(Lower) - 200k Archimonde - 200K Archimonde - 1.5M (with mount) 7/13-->13/13M + Mount - 1.75M 13/13M + Mount - 2M Prices are subject to change, and there can be some discounts granted for larger purchases and long term buyers. Sale Details: 1. Information Required Please include the name, class and primary spec of your character in your PM, and be aware our Sale Times are 6PM to 10PM PST on Tuesday. 2. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be payed when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 3. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. If you have not paid in full and/or have not made previous alternate arrangements by that time, your deposit will be forfeited. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BRF We also sell Mythic Blackhand mount for 250K on Tuesdays @ ~5:45PM PST, before HFC raid has started. - Add Dish#1411 if you are interested. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs What are the loot rules? The loot rules will be Buyer > Raider. You will receive any items for you class/spec, including any warforged, titanforged, and sockets. BOEs from trash or bosses will be looted to you. This includes BOEs outside of your main stat & armor class. What time do you guys usually run HFC? DNOgaming's HFC farm nights are on Tuesday @ 6PM PST. We usually expect to finish around 9PM PST. How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Dish#1411. Recommended that you only deal with me when organizing a sales run. I have more questions! Leave your question here in this thread, and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible. Alternatively add my btag Dish#1411 Thanks for reading.Jinzel3 Aug 13
Aug 13 Nocturnal Defiance is recruiting! <Nocturnal Defiance> is recruiting for Legion! We're looking for people ready to be pushing mythics. Raid times are T/W/Th 9-12 server, PST if interested. Currently we need: ranged DPS I can be reached in game or through battletag. My btag is Faidra328#1281.Lyvera6 Aug 13
Aug 12 Heroic Archimonde Sales Hey there all! As most of you know the moose that drops from Heroic Archimonde will no longer be dropping come August 30th when Legion launches, that's right gone for good. What you get: Reins of the Grove Warden, Personal Loot Our group will be doing carries up into 7.0, typically 8 hours a day. The price to join is 25k, paid before the kill, in Orgrimmar, paid to Fruitloopsr. **HORDE ONLY** If this at all interests you, please add FruitSalad#1390 and i'll get you in ASAP. Thanks for your time. Original post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745675677#1Watermelons45 Aug 12
Aug 12 Ganked Your Alt Ganked Your Alt is looking for more members. We are rebuilding our ranks for legion. We are a fun social guild. We run guild dungeons every week,PvP and will be raiding again in legion. We'd love to have you. If you have any questions feel free to add me Samyra#1325 or just /who ganked your alt and any of us will be glad to answer any questionsTrolliñ2 Aug 12
Aug 11 Malediction(H) LFM for H/M Raiding! <Malediction> is a horde guild on the server Thrall that has been raiding together for many years and through several expansions. We always complete all heroic content, but have been lacking in members since late MoP to push through more than a couple of mythic bosses each tier. We took a break from the latter part of WoD since we had cleared all of heroic HFC and didn't have the roster for Mythic. We are now back and ready to rebuild our team to jump into Legion with a strong group of people who are dedicated and looking to start with heroic and work towards mythic as the expansion progresses. We are currently recruiting any and all members that wish to apply to our guild, whether they are interested in raiding or not. We are a mature, adult guild, accepting members who are 18+ and can handle adult content and conversations as they arise, without any drama. Anyone who wishes to join our guild may contact Narcova or Adairia in game. If are you are interested in raiding, you may also initially contact us in game, but we require an application through our guild website at maledictionthrall.guildlaunch.com . We also request that you read the following information below about our guild, including raid days and times, how we distribute loot, and what we expect of our players. Happy guild hunting! We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 10:30 PM to 1 AM EST and we currently use a loot council system with the help of the addon RCLoot Council. We feel this is the fairest way to distribute loot among our raiders and keep everyone feeling rewarded. We have not had any loot disputes or drama to date. We will be observing the changes to personal loot with Legion and will re-review our system prior to launch, but loot council has always been our favorite. We are currently accepting people of all ilvls and legendary ring progressions. There will be a minimum iilvl requirement to enter the first raid in Legion with us, but as long as you are willing to gear up your character and show initiative, we are willing to trial you in our guild. If we do any HFC raiding after the launch of the prepatch to test out class changes, you must be ilvl 715+ to participate in heroic with us. We do have a few minimum requirements to be a raider in our guild: 1.) You must be active outside of raiding to gear and improve your character to the best of your ability. This means you must be actively obtaining artifact power for your weapon or completing other content such as world quests or mythic dungeons to improve your gear. 2.) We require a 95% attendance rate. We are very understanding that life happens and its full of unforeseen circumstances, but all known absences must be posted on the guild attendance forums ahead of time and reasonable explanations must be given for all absences or tardies. Officers can receive texts if its a last minute change, but the guild website must be actively used. More than 2 raid no shows in any given month without explanation or being continuously late to raids will result in removal from the team. 3.) We use TeamSpeak3 for communication purposes. You must be able to listen and respond vocally to raid leaders and fellow members without hesitation. We are currently recruiting all active roles and positions except for tanks. The following classes and their level of need are listed below, but all are welcome to apply. ~Hunters - Low ~DPS Druids - Medium ~Holy Paladin - High ~Resto Druid - High ~Rogues - Medium ~Warlocks - High ~Mages - Low ~Warriors - Low ~DPS DKs - Low ~Elemental Shaman - Medium ~Shadow Priest - High If you have any questions, feel free to contact our GM Narcova or the recruitment officer (myself) Adairia in game, or visit our website to apply at maledictionthrall.guildlaunch.com. My battletag is Adairia#1386 if you wish to contact me from a different server. Happy guild hunting!Adairia5 Aug 11
Aug 10 Thrall<Eternal Enigma> 13/13 Heroic History : Me and a group of friends made a guild about 7-8 years ago. and we been raiding together since Cata. We of course lost some people, but we have also recruit great new faces as well. During WoD we reached 13/13 heroic hellfire and because of a short in people we weren't able to go to mythic. Schedule : Sat/Mon 7pm-11pm est. with some scheduled PvP and alt runs mixed in other days Goal : Looking to progress through Legion and get a solid group of friendly people to be able to progress at a good rate on the new raids. Most of all have fun on the game we all grew to love. What we are looking for : Exceptional, dependable raiders to help us build a strong raid team and positie environment. We are also accepting social members! Also if you have friends please bring them along! We have a great teamspeak server that we are always on and we also play steam and other games together as well :D And we are also open to guild merging, to create a bigger Community.(can be discussed in more detail) If you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact any of the following officers : Contribe#1376 C911#1484 Contribe2 Aug 10
Aug 10 [Horde] <Buy Sell Trade> Noobs Welcome! Hello, everyone! <Buy Sell Trade> is a newly formed guild with the intent of forming a 10-20 person flex raid team for Legion Normal and Heroic progression. Though we will of course do smaller group content and some PVP, the main goal is that I will be leading a raid to help out people who have not raided before, are new to WoW in general, want a more casual atmosphere, or are late night (/European on a US realm) raiders. The raid times will be around 11pm EST to 2am EST and will occur twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday. We want it to be a fun and friendly experience for people who are really interested in raiding, but haven't had the chance or were too nervous before to commit to a team! We'll help explain the basics, what's needed, and where you can find helpful guides to better your rotations or boss encounters. We currently have two tanks but DPS and healers are welcome. If we get too many of something (including tanks!), it is flex, so I'm sure the various members can come to an agreement! Add and message me: Garmose#1843, if you're interested. Have a great day!Jethrius0 Aug 10
Aug 10 Thug Shirt for Sale I have a Thug Shirt thats BoE for sale. These are extremely rare as they were discontinued in Patch 4.0.3 and only available to rogues that were either Orc or Undead. Taking serious offers on it. PST me in game, shoot me in game mail, or message me here and let me know. There are only a few left on the server that can be obtained from players, as most are equipped and unsellable as of Legion Pre Patch. http://www.wowhead.com/item=2105/thug-shirtScrubheals2 Aug 10
Aug 10 [H]13/13H LFM Legion Raiding <Divided We Sit> is an established guild that resides on Thrall. We are a group of friends who have all been playing games for a few years together. We decided to make our own raiding group. We have tons of raiding experience within the leadership. We have people who began all the way back in Vanilla and others who started in Wrath and so on. We are very serious about recruiting the right people for this group. In terms of what we look for in players; we want drama-free, skilled and adaptable people. We don't care if you pull the most insane numbers, if you cant perform mechanics or behave like an elitist jerk, then this isn't the place for you. Our main goal is to have fun and enjoy being in WoW with friends whilst getting through content. Our aim is to fully clear Mythic content, so if you are looking to push only Normal or Heroic content we wont be able to help you out. We have extremely passionate and dedicated officers, skilled leadership and a personal Mumble server that we use. We offer guild repairs on progression fights, flasks as well as food. Raiders will be expected to come to raid with their gear enchanted and fully optimized (which we can accommodate). We also expect everyone to at least have watched the boss encounter on FatBoss or read up on the fight in some form. Raid leads will have an overview but we encourage you to come to raid with some knowledge of the fight. Divided We Sit is a great guild for those who want a solid raid experience and a truly wholesome PvE experience. Raid will be progression style but will still feel laid back. We are looking for more members at the moment. We don't have any specific classes that we're recruiting, so everyone is welcome to apply. Progression 13/13 Normal HFC 13/13 Heroic HFC 10/10 Normal BRF 10/10 Heroic BRF Raid Times Tuesday & Wednesdays 9pm - 12pm EST (server time) Loot System Loot Council with the addon RC Loot Council Guild Raiders will have priority over Trials on items such as Tier pieces and relics. Contact Contact via in game: EnvoyArcher#1817 Gindli#1151 SwiftRunner#11651Daeryen4 Aug 10
Aug 10 <Indominus> Selling Carries Looking to see or get some never-before-attempted WoD content done and have some spare change you're willing to part with? Well, Indominus may be the people who can help you out! Indominus is a 13/13 Mythic Raiding guild on Thrall (Horde), full of experienced and friendly players willing to help you get achievements or complete that troublesome raid that was lowering your life expectancy. Now, I know what you're thinking: but Rutmaul, other, higher-ranked guilds do that stuff as well right? Well to answer your question: yes they do. However, not only does Indominus get that troublesome content out of the way for you, we also do not put too much of a hamper on your pocket change and when we want to get something done, we get it done. Period. Also, we are willing to negotiate prices to better fit your wallet's needs! What we sell: 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel (Master Looter): 150K (Thursdays 8pm EST) Heroic Archimonde Kill (mount only): 25K ***THIS MOUNT WILL NO LONGER BE IN-GAME WHEN LEGION LAUNCHES!*** Mythic Blackrock Foundry Mount: 250k May I also add that frequent customers get some sick discounts? We charge a 50% deposit (out of the gold fee for the carry) in order to set up your run. We can reschedule if something comes up; however, we can only reschedule it one week after. This is due to the fact that we have so many interests that it is difficult to schedule people; so please make sure you show up or your deposit will go to waste! Interested? Have any questions? Well feel free to post on here or add myself or one of my officers for more info so we can get you your content! Rutmaul: Rutmaul#1547 Jager: Aratax#1215 Caeriss: Kazkek#1444 Popsnlocks: Chewie#1121 I hope to hear from all soon!Rutmaul55 Aug 10