Apr 27, 2015 679 Fury w/ Prot OS 10/10H Exp LF Guild Hi All, 679 Fury/Prot Warrior here looking for a guild. My exp is 2/7M, 10/10H on another toon (armory Stimulant @ Thrall). 9/10H on this toon. Not interested in playing the mage atm. Current guild has discontinued raiding so I am looking for a new home. Looking for the following situation 2 or 3 raid days after 8 pm running until 12 pm latest EST Non-weekend days (Sunday is OK) On the server Thrall Guild has solid core of members and is not regularly pugging critical raid roles - i.e. heals/tanks Guild is extremely active on non-raid days, i.e. /who on non-raid nights doesn't show 0 people. What I offer Raiding experience dating back to Vanilla, Top 100 US during BC as Main Tank Proactive playstyle and mindset Someone who actuallys gives a **** and spends time out of game optimizing (i.e Simcraft and reviewing logs) Drama-free late 20s working, professional adult who understands running a guild generally SUCKS and all you want to do is get solid people who show up, do their job, and know when to !@#$ Willingness to OT when required Any interested guilds leave me your guild promo / bnet tag / or message me in game.Clockwork3 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 Looking for casual, social guild I'm super new to the game and I'm looking for a casual guild full of higher leveled players willing to help and also other new players that I can play with. I've been searching around and all I can find are raiding guilds that I am nowhere near qualified for. If you think you have the guild for me, you can reply here or whisper me at Telysong in game Please and thank you! :)Telysong4 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 [H] Overtuned 3/7M 7/7H 10/10H Recruiting ALL **Overtuned** Contacts: Ballshnakov (Ballshnakov#1903) // Nosila (exceptional#1740) // Tiddy (frost#1396)// Zyrzix (Zyrzix#1743) or any other officer online <Overtuned> 3/7M 7/7H 10/10H Tues,Thur,Sun 8-11 is currently recruiting players for Mythics, as well as more casual and social players 18+, must be able to use mumble. We raid tues, thurs. and sun 7:30 - 11:00 EST About Us: Most of us have been together for 2-3 years now, although a few of us have been together for 8 years. We like to have fun joke and goof off but maintain a certain level of seriousness during raid time. All raiders were 13/14M in SOO Recruitment Needs: Currently in need of Rogue, Pally any spec, Priest Disc or Holy, Boomkin, Mage, any Monk, Ele Shaman or any other really good and reliable players for our contiinued progression pst in game or any of our battletags, these are for core Mythic spots. What we are looking for: We are looking for players that have a history of raiding experience in previous tiers. You should have a solid understanding of your class and participate in the collaboration of making the guild run (e.g. helping with strat ideas, recruitment, farming, etc). We try to sustain a solid core of raiders to assure we are meeting our progression goals. Must be over 18 have a sense of humor and be able to use mumble. Expectations: The following qualities are expected of potential applicants -You need to care about ranks - both guild and personal. You must strive to push yourself to rank on world of logs as well as care about how fast we down content to maintain a competitive ranking. -You are able to maintain near 100% attendance. We do not have back-ups for each position and need players we can count on to be there minus emergencies and things that cannot be avoided. -You must have both Mumble and a mic, as well as the ability to talk when needed. -You must be able to think on your own. I don't want to be directing you on every little thing you should be doing when things go crazy. You must be able to realize when you make mistakes and ensure that they are not repeated. -You enjoy hanging out on Mumble and talking to members before/after raids. We want players who want to get to know us.Ballzhnakov25 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 Lookin to sell two hatespark the tiny for 40k Title says, send me a pm if you want one. Lost all my !@#$ besides them to a hack so looking to liquidate some assets lolGobknobbler0 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 LFH Looking for a good server to call home, possibly grow a tank or healer. Realmpop says Thrall is the tropical oasis in the desert of death. Am I at the right place?Rageskull5 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 H: Bloodstone Clan: 7/7 H, 10/10H LFM Bloodstone Clan is currently searching for skilled players: preferably Mage, Warlock, or Spriest dps to help fill its ranks for our progression into Blackrock Foundry! We are also looking for a surplus of other players of any class/spec to start up a 2nd team to gear up new players and prepare them for Heroic/Mythic. Our raid times are 8 Server to 11 on Tuesday and Thursday, with other events happening on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday around the same time. Raiding not your thing? No problem! We also do plenty of other activities every week, ranging from pvp to old-world achievement/transmog runs. Everyone is welcome, and we are more than happy to help new players get into the raiding scene. If interested, please contact myself: Garnan, Keyalordis, or Rutmaul for more information, or leave a response on this post. We look forward to hearing from you all!Garnan20 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 Hey hey, MooMoozama Reporting in with news Miasma 8/10N soon to start heroic is looking for clothie/mail users 10PM-1AM server time mond/tues/weds. If you're just looking for a home to hang out in, you're welcome to join too! I'm not picky ;) just add me @ Darkzama#1178 and ask me w/e you'd like to ask me. anyways... MooMoo out, I'll be looking forward to seeing you ;)Moomoozama0 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 [H]<The Vanquished>8/10H Recruiting! <The Vanquished> 8/10HBRF & 10/10NBRF Wed-Thurs-Fri 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST GM- Gage324#1148 (18+) Guild has recently moved to Thrall US, we are in hopes of filling out our roster to finish Heroic progression and continue on into Mythic! We expect all players to be self-motivated, knowledgeable of all the important raiding aspects of your character, come on time, and be prepared on raid nights. Currently recruiting all high priority atm! Healers Mw Monk Resto Druid Holly Pally Dps Mage Balance Druid Warlock Hunter Monk We are as always, very interested in exceptional players of any class. Requirements DBM Mumble Officers Battle Tags: Macero#1430 Gage324#1148 fahthahhix#1159 saitohajime#1225 PST for recruitment.Akuná7 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 <Scrubless> 1/10M - 10/10H BRF LFM Greetings! <Scrubless> 1/10M is a US-Thrall Horde raiding guild currently seeking active raiders to continue mythic progression. Our current raid times are 8:30pm EST to 12:00am EST on Tuesday's and Wednesdays. There is a possibility of adding a third progression day (Thursday). We are currently recruiting for strong like minded, mechanically sound healers and DPS to round out our progression raiding core. Our current healing preferences are a strong Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Shaman or Druid, but we encourage all classes/roles to apply. We currently have a 2 week trial period and handle loot on an EPGP DKP Reloaded system using attendance and availability to deal effort points to the raid, with a 10% weekly decay. We require a few small addons in order to raid, such as WeakAuras 2 (you do not have to know how to create the auras, they will be linked to you), a boss mod addon, and Angry Assignments as a minimum. We provide a relaxed fun environment to raid in, while maintaining a solid focus on progression. We use TeamSpeak3 to communicate and also do extra activities such as alt raids, older content and helping with the gearing of alts through dungeons and gear farming. The guild is very active outside the raid but this is not a requirement from our raiders. Once the trial period is passed we will assist or reimburse transfer costs once a certain time frame of commitment is met if you are transferring or faction changing. Special consideration will given to pay for transfers and faction changes for trialing purposes. Logs are a plus, but not a requirement. We are also willing to absorb smaller guilds that aren't able to solidify for Mythics. This option is also available for paid transfer in group. Logs will be required. For more information feel free to contact one of the following in-game VIA battle tag: Cran#1405 (Guild Master) (OP) Tygerion#1828 (Recruiting Officer) Kahn#1170 (Raid Leader, Recruiting Assistance)Crantank0 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 TSC LFM for Mythic BRF Progression Hey Raiders, My name is Aristimo (Blessed777#1770). I raid lead for a long existing, semi-hardcore progression guild, "The Silent Circle". We are currently 3/7HM Mythic and 10/10BRF Heroic and raid M/W/Th from 9:15PM-12AM Server(EST). Due to losing some raiders to employment, more difficult schooling, and every other event under the sun, we're looking to fill some roles. We're a good group, and we need to fill it out with range classes (prefer Warlocks or Balance Druids). We'd love to have you over here to chat, but before you come running over here with your nuts hanging out, we're looking for a specific type of people to round us out. #1 - Don't be a ##@**@@%, we got a raid leader for that. #2 - Don't be absent or late. We have school and full time jobs for that. #3 - Be open to "improvement", meaning come ready to learn and adapt to new fights with us. It's simple really... If you want to raid with us, come out focused and ready to win. We don't need to sit and hit our balls with hammers by making repeated mistakes until we bleed out of our eye-sockets and call it progression. Simple right? Don't be dumb and you kill bosses and get loot...Awesome, I know. Just be honest with us with what you're looking for, and we promise to do the same. If there's any questions you may have, send me or Jivecoolie (Jivecoolie#1318) a message. Let's take down some bosses friend.Aristimo1 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 [H] <Valence> 5/10M - 1 Core Spot! We're looking for 1 more player for our core raiding roster. You'll raid all 3 days, no bench warming! 8 years of raiding experience, strong and stable leadership, skilled core of players, no drama - just need a few extra people to continue to push Mythic! -------------------------- Environment: Semi-Competitive Raid Times: Tue-Thu, 8-12 EST Progression: 4/7M, 5/10M Current Needs: 1 DPS, any class - ranged preferred Website: -------------------------- Get in touch with us: Battletags: Treelestia- Btoms000#1276 or Blackwal- Blackwal#1209 Website Application (it's short): Leave a response here and we'll find you Or anyone in guild can direct you toward us!Alvera14 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 Quest [8/10H] looking for DPS Quest [8/10H] is recruiting DPS (670+) for Heroic progression. Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday at 9:45PM-1AM Server Time. We are currently considering any exceptional DPS for these slots. If you have any questions leave a post here. You could also Send Me, Sykè, or Turtlekitty an in game msg or mail. FluffyMastr#1182 Sykè#1285 Turtle#11993Crofts3 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 684ilvl Mage lf BRF H prog Looking for heroic BRF guild. I'm currently 7/10h. Available Mon-sun 8-11pm est.Crikit4 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 LFM - NEW RAIDING GUILD About Us : Praladin - Paladin Holy / Prot: iLVL 686/687; 7/7, 9/10 H Tugnutz - Priest Disc/ Holy : iLVL 687 / 682 ; 7/7, 10/10 H Fizzleboltz - Shaman Resto : iLVL 688; 7/7, 10/10 H Kwahotaye - Shaman Resto: iLVL 670, 7/7, 6/10 H (just joined again 7 days ago) Like many people, it has been more of an issue of not finding a guild with appropriate times, that still needs you're specific class / role. Weekly, we run successful PUGS to 8 or 9 / 10 H without issue, but are looking to build a core 10-15 man to run 10/10 H weekly, with the promise of Mythic after we get the numbers. We ALL have previous end-game raid experience, are mechanically and class aware. We've opted to run as 4 healers, to ensure it has the most impact on raid performance. What we are looking for (2) Tanks Ideally we could find a pair of tanks, with stellar communication that really understand mechanics. (10) DPS We will obviously vet DPS based on needs, an even mixture of both ranged / melee, and classes. Overall Requirements : Raid awareness / class compentance Reliable for raid times- for the most part Minimum iLVL of 675 current, in main spec Minimum of 8/10 H, 10/10N BRF Raid preparedness i.e. flasks / repaired etc. DBM / Skada / Omen (potentially other addons) If anyone would like to provide logs that would be great. We will be checking armory and AMR to see if there is any available information on prospective applicants. Again, this is mostly for those stuck or sick of PUGs and looking for true progression for the next wave of content, with us trying to form a cohesive group now. If you would like to contact us further about possibly joining / trial running next week; please feel free to reach out at real ID tag VirgoX#1347 (Praladin), or Bignoogz#1779 (Tugnutz). Also, feel free to post your real ID tag / Character - server name, and we'll reach out to you. We will be checking the post frequently for the next 7 days. Lastly, a few other details: We will be using Mumble ; everyone should have working speakers / mic. We are tentatively planning on running Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday - 9pm -12am EST ; cutting a day out once it is no longer needed for progression. Not in the interest of being mean, but under performers will be asked to step out of the raid. We are looking to form a serious group of players, if you are unable to perform mechanics, this is not the group for you. Leads will be looking through logs nightly. Praladin3 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 My Application to Thrall As the name indicates, I'm a WoW noob. I have 5 max level toons covering 10 professions, 450k gold. I spend considerable time playing this game. And I desire Mythic Boss kills. I'm currently 8/10 (H) BlackRock Foundry and 7/7 (H) aotc in Highmaul. The PuG life. With no opportunity for Mythic Progression because on US-Dalaran both the horde mythic teams on Dalaran are full. Exactly two horde guilds on Dalaran have mythic boss kills and I don't consider 1/7 (M) in HighMaul the kind of "progression" I desire. There are 60 guilds on Thrall with mythic boss kills, far more opportunity to be part of a team that learns fights quickly and makes progress ... 6.2 and Citadel are coming. I prefer to raid Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 10pm ish ... 12 raid hours per weekish ... My main raider is iLvl 687 2 piece bonus. Ranged, mobile dps ... taking on special tasks like flamethrowers on Brackenspore, orbs on Ko'Ragh, Boats on Maidens. I pride myself on finishing dead last in the Damage Taken Tab rather than first on the DPS meter ... and let me be clear ... at 9/10 (H) in BRF, the DPS I provide from my mobile ranged position (the kind of person you mark with moon as the ranged stack point because it's in the best place possible (formation fights)) is from the start of the fight until the end of the fight, whether we're wiping or killing the boss. My main raider server transfer is complete. I will be moving my support team (the other 4 toons) when I get more settled. I hope there's a place I can find to call home on Thrall. I want the opportunity to see if I have what it takes to down Mythic Bosses and there's zero chance on my current server. Server Transfer ftw ... Cheers, Thank you for readingRastanubbins1 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 <ChosenFew> 9/10H 7-10 est. tues,thurs,sunday We are looking for reliable and skilled raiders to refill our main raid group to prepare for mythic raiding. we have alot of openings atm Heals Holy pally MW Monk Sham Dps we could use melee or ranged. we prefer all of our raiders have a viable off spec just in case needed. For more info. please Contact Cristislock, Salvis, Tilayan, or Vos-( Walnut#1894)Vos0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 <Leech> LF raiders for patch 6.2 <Leech> New to Thrall, Is now looking for skilled and experienced players to join and help build a semi hardcore progression guild through current and upcoming raid tiers. Heroic/Mythic experienced raid lead. Looking to build team from ground up, we are excepting apps for officer,raiders,and pvpers. We will be Clearing Tiers at a fast pace with minimal problems. The team will be expected to have exp thru all BRF with at least 5/10h Exp! We want to progress the team into mythic as fast as possible! Currently needing a Warlock & Death Knight Raid Times: 10pm-1am Server time Tues.Wens.Thurs. For more info feel free to contact Baconcrunch#1585 or Hybris90@yahoo.comPraystatiõn0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 [H] <Wasted Epics> 2/10M LF R Shaman <Wasted Epics> is recruiting skilled raiders for the last few spots for our Mythic raid team. We're a tight knit group of friends that have been raiding together since early Mists. Our raid leadership team is focused on maintaining a fun, relaxed and tight knit group of friends that enjoy slaying internet dragons (or more Orcs in this case) for well- loot, and the sheer joy of slaying internet bad guys. What we are about: The basic purpose of Wasted Epics is to Down Bosses and have fun doing it while keeping a fun, drama free raid environment. Expectations: We expect all of our raiders to come to each raid on time and prepared for raid. This includes knowing your class and being prepared for all fights. What we can offer: We are an extremely prepared raid group that is always willing to help our raiders and help them improve. We will also be providing all flasks, pots and food buffs for our raiders along with more guild repairs than you could possibly need.  Progression We are currently 2/7 Mythic HM and 10/10H 2/10M BRF and progressing steadily.  Raid Schedule Tuesday 10pm-1am EST Wednesday 10pm-1am EST Thursday 10pm-1am EST Website Currently Recruiting: Resto Shaman If you are interested please contact any of our officers via battletag below: Kelraxx- Xolve#1875 Editorial- Broctopus#1736 Hov- Fiddy#1279 Lockdovvn- Lockdovvn#1478Kelraxx13 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 Disc Priest and Resto Shaman LFG Both currently 9/10 Heroic BRF and looking for a stable, mature raiding guild. Available any weeknight after 5:30 pm Pacific time. You can contact me here or in game. Thanks for your time. :)Kyndrie2 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 4 Players Looking to Transfer/Join a Guild Hi all, as the title says me and 3 of my friends are looking for a Mythic Guild on Horde Side. We are looking for a guild that starts their raids after 930 PM EST and ends by 1230 or so. About the players: note armory hasnt fixed their recent ilevel increase The 4 players are: Myself-685 disc priest or 680 Boomkin-Priest- Druid- 686 Ret Pally- 683 WW Monk- 686 BM Hunter or 675 WW Monk. Hunter- Monk- All Toons but the 675 Monk have 4 set with most of it being heroic. We are looking for a guild thats at least 9/10H as we have all seen phase 3 of BH on Heroic. Any questions hit me up on here or on btag bigsox1176#1537. Thanks,Ferbed8 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 <SEVERANCE> 8/10H need DPS SEVERANCE 8/10H 6:30pm-930pm Central Tuesday and Thursdays Btag- Derekc3#1128 We started late into the expansion and are now looking to recruit to finish out our mythic team. We are a very level headed raid team with peeps passing around gear to the person who needs it most. Its about downing bosses not loot whoring! Our Raid Comp is as follows Brewmaster Monk Blood DK Resto Druid Resto Druid Disc Priest Ele Shaman Demo Warlock Destro Warlock Shadow priest Balance Druid Enhance Shaman Ret Pally Recruiting all 670+ DPS. We are looking for melee dps as well as ranged(no locks) We will be moving in to mythics for 6.2 and need 6ish guys to do so. Feel free to hit me up in game or reply here Looking for peeps for weekly alt runs as well! Btag- Derekc3#1128Bojuuka1 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 <Power Word Chainsaw> LF 2 Heals & 1 RDPS <Power Word Chainsaw> is currently in need of 1 healer, no additional priests at this time, and a couple caster DPS to compliment our core raid group. We're currently 5 of 7 Normal. We're a friendly and patient bunch, but still love to see bosses die from proper execution. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 pm-11:30 pm EST. The ability to not stand in bad, follow instructions, and possess a mature team mentality are musts. Regular attendance is a must to ensure we make the most of the nights we raid! Thanks In Advance, Derthius <Power Word Chainsaw>Derthius1 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 (H)<Static> 2/7M 10/10H LF Dps and Heals Static is recruiting both DPS and Healers to complete our roster for mythic progression! We are an easy going guild that has fun during raids, but will make adjustments to the roster when required. We are looking for dedicated raiders interested in long-term core raiding positions. Raiding Schedule Tuesday: 10pm - 1am EST Wednesday: 10pm - 1am EST Thursday: 10pm - 1am EST Current Recruitment Needs: DPS DK - Medium Druid - High (Boomkin) Hunter - High Mage - High Monk - Medium Paladin - Low Priest - Medium Rogue -High Shaman - Low Warlock - Medium Warrior - Low Tanking off-specs are a plus but not required Healers Druid - High Monk - Medium Paladin - High Priest - Medium (Holy) Shaman - High Our expectations: We expect all our applicants to come to each raid on time prepared for the night. Meaning you know the encounters of the raid and you have all your flasks/pots/gems/enchants ect. You must have knowledge of your class and have your character maximized to preform your role efficiently. We expect you to maintain high attendance so we can continue to progress through content. If your are interested in joining or want more information please contact one of our officers in game. Zumspeed - Zumspeed#1687 Diremaw - Shankzula#1756Devadatta12 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 LF late night Raiding Guild Looking to get into the raiding scene. Recently hit level 100 and would love to join a guild that focuses on raiding and enjoying each others company. Not looking to be server first or anything but would like to experience what the game has to offer with a group of friends. :) I would prefer Tuesdays - Thursdays and because of work I can't start until about 12am server time. I play Feral as my main and would love to hear from any guilds that are looking for a more laid back progression player. You can also message me in game. ID- FoxStark#1477 Thank you!Thornclaw0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 687 Boomie 687 Boomie Looking for morning raid guild, have 10/10 H and 2/10 Mythic, Have been raiding since late wrath ,recently took a short break and want to get back into the raiding scene. Will check back regularly for interested parties.Veladris4 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 LF BALANCE DRUID for 9/10H team. Hello looking for a balance druid to join our team currently 9/10H. We raid tuesday thursday 845-12 server. Check out or send request to Bojacke#1828 for any questions. ThanksPhilipjfry1 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 (H) Returning player looking for guild. EDIT: Found a guild. Post is useless now lolSkulkrusha0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 <Pretentious Name> 2/7M, 10/10H, 2 Nights Looking for a guild with a <Pretentious Name>? You are in luck! We are <Pretentious Name> and we are looking for skilled players who love raiding! We are a group of experienced progression raiders (14/14H, top 200US for MoP) disillusioned with our current groups, and looking to build something special. We play this game because we love raiding, and we want raiders that feel the same. What we are looking for: - Awesome People: This is a game, why play it if you dont like your team mates? - Skill: This is not a casual group, we expect bosses to die and have no cap on our ambitions. - Team Oriented Mindset: We believe strongly in group progression over personal progression. That means if you are always pushing yourself to achieve new levels of ability, that is amazing, because when you win, we all win. If your sense of self worth is directly tied to the bar next to your name on the meters, you may find a better home somewhere else. Raid schedule is as follows: Wednesday - 8 - 11 PM EST Thursday- 8 - 11 PM EST Monday (optional) - 8 - 11 PM EST We are on Thrall - Horde, which is extremely active with a strong raiding community. Even though there are only two mandatory raid nights, we plan for there to be plenty to do for folks who want more activity. Social player who wants to hang out, and do stuff without the commitments of raiding schedules? Not a problem, we would love to have you :) We have a high need for the following classes: UPDATED 4/15/15 Shaman - Elemental, Resto Druid - Balance, Resto Priest - Shadow, Holy Mage Hunter Death Knight - Unholy, Frost Don't see your class or spec? No problem! We consider all applications. Interested? We would love to chat! Please visit, and fill out an application. Questions? Feel free to add us on bnet. Morenn: Joanna#1419 Zehnd: Malachi#1342 Emylis: Aluscia#1814 Stimulant: Ascension#1276Stimulant9 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 8/10 exp protection warrior looking for guild Hello everyone! I'm a 684 protection warrior looking for a guild that is serious about downing content. I'm 7/10 normal and 5/10 Heroic. I have had experience in all of the fights besides Blackhand, and Blast Furnace. Late night raids past 9 EST would work best for me. I would like to stay on the server thrall. My battle tag is Poolside#1550. I'll post my logs at the bottom. Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 <Death of Irony> is looking for more Death of Irony (Horde) is looking for mature, dedicated players to fill our core raid group. Most of us have been raiding together for long time, and we are currently 9/10 heroic in BRF. Our raid times are wed & Thurs. 7-10 pm EST, and we have an optional raid Friday 8-11 pm EST. We offer free flasks, potions, buff food and repairs to all raid members. 1. We currently need: Priest/Pally Heals 670+. 2. Dps: 675+ 3. Any of the above with a tank off-spec. *We use mumble. *Our loot system is EPGP (Just started with it). *95% of our raid kills + mumble chatter can be found here: *Our web site is here: *We are looking to finish off heroic BRF and move into mythic content soon. *We are mostly laid back, but we also are serious about progressing. If you are a mature player, dedicated to having fun with like-minded people, shoot me an in-game message, mail or add me: planagenet#1417. Thanks for considering us. :) -KreatcherKreatcher1 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 Looking to raid Hello Raiders of Thrall. I am looking to join a raid team after taking a break from the game. I mainly play blood but can also DPS if needed. I'm available any day of the week besides Monday and Wednesday due to work. I've never touched BFR due to me taking a break before its release but have cleared HM fully on heroic. Send me an in game message or mail if you need a raiderDocshop0 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 681 Ret LF Guild may also go Holy Title sums it up Im 10/10 heroic BRF and 2/7 Mythic HM guild broke up so looking for a home Weekday anytime after 7pm EST or weekends after 4pm EST I mained a rsham bc-wrath so I have plenty past healing exp if I do go Holy MS Leave ur spam or add Vincent#1928 if you wanna chatDefilë3 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 ..... .....Hardhotz14 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 ImmØrtals is recruiting! We are looking to add reliable and dedicated DPS to our core team with a 675 item level minimum; Kitty, Boomy, Ret Pally, Mage but any class can be considered, we are currently 7/10 H BRF, we raid tuesday and thursday from 8 to 11 server, join us as we Raid, Conquer, Loot and Repeat!Dæthstrøke3 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 [H]Forty Six and Two looking for some casuals <Forty Six and Two> is looking for a few good folks to join us! We are a tight-knit group of adults that just transferred from a lower population server. We are currently looking for active players to join us! Although I do stress you keep in mind that we are in the process of rebuilding the guild to become more active, so patience is a plus. However, I am quite determined to build up the guild and hopefully build a solid raid group in the future! :) If you are interested, or just simply looking for a new home, whisper myself or an officer in game for an invite! Or if you're feeling fancy, feel free to stop by our website and drop off an application!éathblooms19 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 [H]Tarot of Thrall {9/10H BRF} LFM DPS [H]Tarot[7/7H Highmaul, 10/10N 9/10H Blackrock Foundry]is recruiting! We have a great group of people who work extremely well together, treat each other with respect, and will work hard to tackle even the toughest of goals. We are actively recruiting exceptional raiders (ilvl 660+) for Heroic and Mythic progression. Currently we are looking for solid DPS, in high need of a Mage, Boomkin and Windwalker Monk. Other apps will be considered as well. Our raid spots are competitive and we welcome all interested parties to apply, regardless if their classes are listed above. If you can perform at a high level and think we would be a good fit for you, feel free to contact us for a trial period. Raids: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30pm-12am EST. These are our required hours to be a core raider. Although we have a fairly light schedule we do take our progression seriously and want to make the most of our time by being as efficient as possible. With that being said, We require all members to have consistent attendance for our raids. 100% raid attendance is important for continued progression. Please be ready for heroic/mythic raiding in terms of fight knowledge. Come prepared by having your toon gemmed, enchanted, etc. You are expected to be an expert with your class and perform at a level that is appropriate for your gear level and spec. We expect you to be able to adapt to any situation and change your build based on the needs of the fight. Guild repair is available to raiders as well as feasts and flasks provided for raids. Who we are: We are a mature and competitive guild that has an active environment outside of raiding that includes Heroic Dungeons, Challenge Modes, LFR, PvP, and achievement and mount runs. We have some of the most helpful leaders you will ever meet who will go out of their way to assist guild members. Environment: We have a calm and collected atmosphere. If you’re the type of person who loses your composure easily while raiding we are not interested in you. We strive to have an environment where you enjoy the people you raid with and as such any toxic or negative attitudes will be dealt with swiftly. We have a zero tolerance policy for individuals who do not know how to conduct themselves in a manner which is helpful to the team. This is a hobby and should be enjoyable, and when things get serious there will be no screaming raid leaders or members that belittle others. We want you to take personal responsibility for your performance. You are expected to execute your assigned job effectively. If this means you must look up ways to improve or compare yourself to others in your role you are expected to do so. Most anyone can make improvements no matter how good you think you are. Application: We do not require an application for a trial period. Our goal is to start progressing in mythic once we fill the holes in our roster. Interested candidates or those seeking more information, please contact Lucidik (kandarian#1109), or Aldeon in game. Thank you for considering Tarot!Lucidik4 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 LF melee dps (9/10 H BRF) Knives for Orphans - Sporebats raid team is looking for a couple melee dps (warr, shaman, or... whatever) to join us for mythic progression. We do have a few other miscellaneous slots available, so if you're 'traveling with friends' talk to us! You can find out about our guild and our raid team at We are a stable, steady group. We raid three nights a week: tue, wed, and sun, from 9pm server to midnight. If you're looking for a pleasant group of adults to murder pixels with, please look us up. Isanusi#1909 or Howdy#1967 or Hinga#1259Isanusi0 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Businëss Casual (10/10N 6/10H) LFM! Hello, Businëss Casual is a newly transferred guild to the Thrall server. We have brought a very solid core group of players looking to progress through the remainder of WOD content and we're looking for RELIABLE & SKILLED raiders to join our team. We have a great raid leader & a laid back yet competitive group of players. Our raid nights are (Wed/Fri/Sun 830EST - 12:00EST) Voice - Mumble We are currently in search of a Holy Pally / Resto Druid pref 660+ item level. In addition we are lookin for skilled DPS (Warrior / Lock / Monk) pref 655+ item level. Considering all classes depending on skill & reliability. We will farm H HM & N BRF to help gear any potential recruits that remain dedicated. If there are any guilds in a similar situation we are open to a merge as well... **Please contact Dèca (Heels2387#1381) or Zentinel (zen#11899) by in game message & mail or express interest in the guild recruitment tool** Thanks!Dèca2 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 690 ShadowPriest + friends looking for home Leadership fell apart in our last guild so we are looking to xfer for a new guild. I'll start with what we have to offer and exp: 690 Shadow Priest 691 Ret/Prot Pally 691 Holy Priest 687 Dps Warrior 686 Lock 686 Hunter 684 Ele Shammy We are all 10/10 heroic and just started on mythic beast. we are 4/7 mythic from HM. Can provide logs as well. Now for what we are looking for in a guild: The more spots open you have in your main raid group the better but we are not opposed to open competition. As long as the top 20 go you will never have issues with any of us. Raid nights of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday are our best nights with Thursdays being a maybe due to work schedules. Raid times ending @ 11:30 est or earlier. The group is all full time working adults that work early mornings so early quitting times are a must. I'll will begin interviewing guilds asap to try and make this a quick process, be sure to contact me quickly with any questions. Battle tag: donotwant#1572Obamacarez3 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 {H} <Bloodstone Clan> LF Rogue for our team. Bloodstone Clan is a small, tight-knit community that values progression, trust, and more importantly, family. We are currently in search for a Rogue for BrF progression. We are in farm of 7/7N and 7/7H Highmaul and are currently blowing through most of Normal Blackrock Foundry. We raid Tuesday and Thursday night from 8-11pm server and also an optional but obligated Wednesday runs for Heroic Highmaul to get extra practice and gear from old content. Our raid team is currently in need of a skilled melee player: preferably a rogue, if interested please contact myself: Garnan; or Rutmaul, for more information on joining our raid team. We hope to speak to anyone interested in the position.Garnan6 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 <Scrubless> 10/10H BRF Hello! <Scrubless> 10/10H is a US-Thrall Horde raiding guild currently seeking active raiders to continue mythic progression. Our current raid times are 8:30pm EST to 12:00am EST on Tuesday's and Wednesdays. There is a possibility of adding a third progression day (Thursday). Upwards of 95% attendance is required due to our short raiding schedule. We are currently recruiting for strong, mechanically sound healers and DPS to round out our progression raiding core. All classes are encouraged to apply. We currently have a 2 week trial period and handle loot on an EPGP DKP Reloaded system using attendance and availability to deal effort points to the raid, with a 10% weekly decay. We require a few small addons in order to raid, such as WeakAuras 2 (you do not have to know how to create the auras, they will be linked to you), a boss mod addon, and GTFO as a minimum. We provide a relaxed fun environment to raid in, while maintaining a solid focus on progression. We use TeamSpeak3 to communicate and also do extra activities such as alt raids, older content and helping with the gearing of alts through dungeons and gear farming. The guild is very active outside the raid but this is not a requirement from our raiders. Once the trial period is passed we will assist or reimburse transfer costs once a certain time frame of commitment is met. For more information feel free to contact one of the following in-game VIA battle tag: Tygerion#1828 (Recruiting Officer, vacation until 3/16/15) Kahn#1170 (Raid Leader, Recruiting Assistance) Cran#1405 (Guild Master)Crantank4 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 [H] <Defile> 1/10M BRF Recruiting <Defile> is looking for dps to continue our Mythic progression. If you would like to join us not as a core raider, you are more than welcome to join our guild and come to our heroic runs. If you are an alt and are looking for a chance to raid with us on your off-raid nights, you are also welcome! Server: Thrall Raid: 20m Mythic Progression: 2/7M HM, 1/10M BRF Raid Days: 2 Nights: Tuesday and Thursday 9-12:30AM Server Time (EST) Trial period will be quick and short, and may be anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks. Our most recent logs can be found here: What we expect: -Punctuality -Thorough understanding of your raiding role, and a desire to push that character to be the best you can be. With that being said, gear levels should be BRF acceptable of heroics, but we are always, and have in the past, willing to work around gear, should we feel we have the right person. The boring details: Defile was originally founded on Thrall back at the start of cataclysm to the end, where we went 6/&HM FL and 6/8HM DS pre-nerf. We took a break, and willing members who came back to play mid-MoP merged with Chinese Take Out from Terokkar. In a short amount of time, we came back strong, finishing 5/13HM in ToT, and we are pushing for a full HM clear before the end of the year. We are a very small (as in our raiders are normally the main players who sign on throughout the day), tight-knit guild who enjoy raiding together. We value having fun during our raid times over everything else. If you aren't having fun while you play a game you are doing something wrong. This is the type of guild where jokes and fun can be had (i.e. killing each other with Sha of Pride trash, trash talking each other's fantasy football leagues, etc), but we are still serious about progression. I consider the guild a semi-hardcore, semi-casual atmosphere; semi-casual being that we don't replace you for missing a day or two there, real life stuff happens. We don't penalize you for not having add ons, we don't force you to gear up alts to go on alt runs. Semi-hardcore as in we expect you to know your class thoroughly, and to be knowledgeable about your raiding spec and only your raiding spec(s) inside and out. Food, flasks etc provided. Slappyhands - Aftershock02#1618 Takiss - Takiss#1995 Contact: Sayne#1570 Voluptas (Voluptas#1686) or reach me at Zergvoluptas on Skype throughout the working dayVoluptas0 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Delete please ...Insomniad16 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Holy Pally LF Gold CM group. Hello, Skilled player looking for a group or individual players who want to knock out golds. 5/8G currently, 9/9x4 in mop. Have a specified set just for cm's. Feel free to post down or the btag if interested. Boster#1176Bostic0 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 <H> Late Night Guild <Axios> 11:30pm-2:30am Guild - <Axios> Faction - Horde Server - Thrall Raid Times - 11:30pm-2:30am Eastern. Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Progression - 3/7M, 10/10H What we are looking for in our raiders, Dedicated Raiders with close to perfect attendance. Know your class. Have a sense of humor. Be willing to spend progression nights wiping on the same boss over and over again. Classes we are looking for at the moment, Dps Warrior - 1 Dps Death Knight - 1 Holy Paladin - 1 Resto Shaman - 1 Warlock - 1 These are for core raiding spots, not bench seats. We are just a handful short of jumping into mythic and with your help, we could be downing bosses very soon! If you are interested you can contact any of us listed below. Unsub#1160 Bloodlul#1254 DoctorBlythe#1814 Hudu#1875 Quixsis#1477Orìòn0 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Wipes on Trash Recruitment - 1 Healer and DPS We are currently 9/10H as a guild with several members with their AOTC. Raid times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 8p - 9p EST Please add my B-tag if you are interested in raiding with us: Rudenzo#1599 Some logs to browse: Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 5, 690ilvl raiders LF Guild! Hello! My friends and I are currently shopping for a new guild and/or a "guild merge". Our current guild isn't going in the direction we're aiming for and we feel it's time for a change. We're all friends, some IRL and some just in game and we've been raiding together for a while. We work well together would prefer not to separate our team. We're all 9/10H and would like to find a guild who is at least close to getting 10/10H or further. Our ultimate goal is to start in on some Mythic raiding in a guild who has strong leadership and reliable players who can pull their weight and are decent people to hang around with. We're drama free, social, and overall skilled players. Who wouldn't want us, right? Welp, here's the catch,******* We can ONLY raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:30PM-11:30PM PST. (10:30-1:30 CST, 11:30-2:30 EST). PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ASKING FOR A TIME CHANGE, WE CANT DO IT! =//****** We're open to server transfers if need be. Below are our armory pages if you'd like to find out more. Please add me to realID if you'd like to chat. Deaddolly#1420. Ðeaddolly 691 Disc Priest - Sov 692 Holy Paladin (ret OS)- Hotstepper 692 Guardian Druid(Resto OS) - Linchborn 687 Blood Death Knight (w/DPS OS)- Aaldarius 689 Beast Mastery Hunter -Ðeaddolly4 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 *Delete* *Delete*Dazzella3 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 10/10H Morning Weekend Guild LFM For Mythics Tauren Milk Company is a Horde Morning Weekend raiding guild on area 52. Progression: 10/10N BRF 10/10H BRF Raid times: Sat/Sun 9am-1pm (EST) We are currently looking for the following classes Ranged: Balance, Mage, Lock, Shadow Priest Melee: Rogue, Ret Heals If interested add one of us in game or on real ID: Meowpop (xephyre#6584) or Unlockmyhrt (Sowell#1285)Unlockmyhrt13 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 <Leech> rebuild for 6.2 <Leech> US thrall is rebuilding a New team Perping for Patch 6.2 It dont matter if you want to reroll a band new main as long as you have the Exp. in raiding we are looking for we will help you gear, We are not focused on Prog. thru BRF anymore considering most of us finished 10/10h We just want to build a brand new team and Get it ready for Patch 6.2!!!!!! 5/7m (highmual before Brf) 10/10h brf 2/10m brf Raid lead exp!.. Raid days T/W/T 10pm EST-1AM EST! Like i said we will help you gear and get where we need you to be! add me on Btag for more Info! Hybris90@yahoo.comDevnet0 Apr 15, 2015