Thrall

Jun 21, 2015 Closed closed.Pharmaecopia0 Jun 21, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 [H] <The Brimstone Order> Recruiting for HFC <The Brimstone Order> a raiding guild currently 8/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry is looking for 1 tank (prefer DK or Paladin) and 1 healer (prefer Holy Paladin w/ ret OS) for our Core Raid Group to start into Hellfire Citadel on 6/23. This is a permanent raid spot we are looking to fill going into HFC and future content. Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm - 11pm. Spots open: 1 Tank and 1 Healer. Contact info: PST/Mail Midnight-Thrall or add me via Btag Midnight#1783.Midnight0 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 695 Hunter Lf New Home currently looking for a mythic raiding guild raid time availability is 7-11 est ballshnakov#1903Nizckl1 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 <Uncensored> is recruiting for HFC raid spots We are a semi Hardcore/Serious raiding guild looking for more fun, friendly, knowledgeable (Mechanics & Class), mature people to round out our Raid Team moving into Hellfire Citadel. We like to push ourselves during raids and outside of raid to keep that edge but at the same time keep it fun for everyone(Being nice is nice). Basically our short term goal is to start pushing HFC as much possible so we ask all candidates / recruits to do all that's necessary to raid successfully. Our long term goal is to build a mature guild of people who enjoy the same things about the game, have fun and raid successfully continuously. Schedule is: Friday- EST 7-11 (Sometime we push a little later if everyone wants) Sunday- EST 7-10 ( We don't usually push past ten) Currently need Range Dps Boomkin,Hunter,Lock. We can also pick up a BM Monk or Blood Death Knight, and one of our tanks will switch to Dps. Any competent person can be considered. Most of us in guild have alts to level so if you want to join the ranks level up with us and raid eventually, We welcome you as well. Add me on RealID Animaltooth#1225Animaltooth0 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 LF Weekend Raiding I'm looking to get back into raiding. Looking for an adult, weekend raiding guild between 9PM and Midnight. My current spec is disc...willing to learn holy or shadow as my os.Abriannah3 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 H<Indominus>3/13M HFC Recruiting <Indominus> We are recruiting exceptional raiders to complete our mythic progression team. We are a group of friends looking to progress further into Mythic HFC and we need your help filling the roles we have left. Classes Needed Warlock, Shadow Priest Main Raid Times Tuesday 8 pm-11 pm EST Thursday 8 pm-11 pm EST Alt Raid Night Wednesday 8 pm-11 pm EST We are in high demand for these roles but don't let that discourage you from messaging us if your class isn't on here, we will look at any exceptional raiders. If you have any further questions about our raid, or anything feel free to whisper any of the officers posted below. Officers Garnan:TheKenttak#1271 Rutmaul : Rutmaul#1547 Jager: Aratax#1215 Keyalordis:Casey#1296Arataseba5 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 ►►► <Icon> (10/10H 2-Day) Recruiting HFC! ◄◄◄ Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Raid Days: Thursday/Monday 9 PM -12 AM EST (Optional Tues/Wed Raid for alts/achievements) VOIP: Mumble Loot System: Master Loot & roll MS>OS Current Raid Progress: 9/10 Heroic BRF Classes We Want: Ranged DPS, Healers (No Disc Priest, sorry!), and skilled tanks who can make 90% of the raids. As we're preparing for 6.2, we're looking for a few select players to add to our rosters! Whether you're a veteran player with vanilla raid experience, or you're someone new looking for your first raid guild, <Icon> is the perfect community for those looking to experience Hellfire Citadel and the challenges the new raid encounters have to offer! About Icon: We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older. With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays from 9-12 PM EST) and sometimes do achievement or alt runs on Tuesday or Wednesday. We're not about server firsts in <Icon>, but when we do play we mean business. Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at JSMaTT#1130. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com. Hope to speak to you soon! -VictionsVictions1 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 [H] Veteran player looking for Guild {DPS} Sup, I am looking for a guild to call home for maybe the next few years. What I request is simply a guild that raids regularly. I am willing to go through interviews and applications. Goals: -I want to contribute to a great group of people and progress at our own speed, may it be fast or slow. - With the ample new amounts of free-time, I am willing to dedicated my old hours to this game, so with those hours I will further my guild by marketing correctly and building a positive image. Qualifications: -Past Raiding Experiences - Veteran of the Game - Advanced fire perception - Key-bindings. What do I bring to the table: - Diversity(I am black) -Controversy (I am black) - Acceptance (I am black) - Forgiveness (I am black) -An interesting environment -Terrible Jokes -Knowing my class -A mild background in Chinese -Marketing -Brutal Honesty.Kavadica7 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 Profession Kits Hi! I was wondering if I were to make some 0-600 Profession kits would anyone be interested? If so which ones would interest you? Message me in game on this toon, or in game mail or respond here! Thanks <3 -ElexusElexus12 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 fury warrior / boomkin LF GUILD !!! these item ilvls are equiped ilvl not average ilvl of equipement........ MS > ilvl 694 Fury Warrior /// OS > ilvl 692 Prot Warrior MS > ilvl 695 Balance Druid /// OS > ilvl 694 Resto Druid im currently 5/10 mythic and play very well with both my characters. as of right now im looking for a new guild thats progressing mythic content only. my schedule is open to anything at anytime and my raid attendance for every core group ive had is 100% flawless. ive showed up early, on time, and ready to go to every raid posted. at the moment i am on Emerald Dream as it is listed under my character profile but dont worry because i will be paying for a server transfer for BOTH my characters as soon as i find a suitable guild i like thats willing to let me join the family. please feel free to add me at anytime or PST//MSG me at btag - Phantom#1198Fûry3 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 690 DK looking for Mythic Guild for 6.2 690 Blood Death Knight or 688 Frost/Unholy(715 ring) 690 Brewmaster Monk or 685 Windwalker(715 ring) Less Geared but at 715 ring progression Druid (Balance/Restoration can play any spec) Paladin(Protection/Retribution can play any spec) Hunter (Beast Master/Survival can play any spec) Warrior(Arms/Fury can play any spec) Less Geared but at 690 ring progression Rogue (Assassination/Combat can play any spec) Shaman(Elemental/Restoration can play any spec) Looking for a guild that would take me in for 6.2 HFC and further content on any of the above. Add my btag to discuss raid times and class opportunity's I will put as much effort in to your guild as you put into me. Aristimo#1602Aristimo3 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 676 Hunter looking for late night group Im looking for a raiding group that can work for me im free any day of the week including weekends. nights are the best time for me, 10pm est start time is prime. I am 10/10n and 7/10h BRF experienced.Wellits0 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 689 Disc Priest looking for a Mythic Guild Hello server Thrall. My name is Speez and I am a 689 disc priest looking for some Mythic action. My current guild decided to stop raiding so I need a new home. Looking for guilds that have raid times anyime between 7pm and midnight server time. Here's a link to warcraft logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/920754/latest/ Btag is Speez#1942Speez3 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 17, 2015 Looking for horde casual guild that's active Hey! I am looking for a guild with people that are adult and are welcoming to those of us with an AARP membership lol. I like a good sense of humor, chatting on vent and casual raiding, along with all the other fun stuff. For me its not fun unless I have a bunch of folks to play with.Elanda2 Jun 17, 2015
Jun 17, 2015 <Retaliation> is recruiting for a second team Hello, potential applicant. We are <Retaliation>, a guild on Thrall looking to fill the spots of our second raid team. The group itself is 10/10H. We need to fill to 20, so we can start into mythics. Come 6.2 we hope to hit the ground running with a good, solid team to get content down. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >Our needs: •1 tank (any) •2 heals (disc priest/holy pally preferred) •Ranged DPS (Mage, boomkin, SPriest, ect. No hunters please) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Schedule: Mon, Tues, Thurs 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST) Guild Website: http://retaliation.wowlaunch.com/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are a zero drama guild. We don’t recruit for bench spots. We are very tight as a group and guild. We take good care of our members, providing our raiders with food, flasks, potions, gems, enchants, and repairs. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions add me to discuss the guild and/or team. Skarò (Kuroda#1285)Skarò7 Jun 17, 2015
Jun 17, 2015 LFM | 5/10M | Adults | Tues/Wed 7-11 EST Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity> Server: US-Stormrage Age Requirement: Mature adults (25+) Progression: 5/7 Mythic HM, 5/10 Mythic BRF History: We have been around on Stormrage for over 6 years now. Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST. Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for skilled, dedicated, experienced, mature and competent players who are able to perform and be competitive in a short amount of time each week, and who take pride in their performance as well as in their team. We need "hardcore players without a hardcore schedule." We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful. If interested tag me Krazy#1922 or Elektrik#1738 Apply at www.fbiguild.enjin.com Current Recruitment Needs: Tank 1 Tank, anything but a Pally or Warrior (should also have a good DPS spec) Healers Resto Druid Holy Pally DPS Boomkin Shadow Priest Mage Ret Pally We will always consider top DPS for our team. If you are looking for a guild that is going to be around, that raids 2 nights a we week, and are a top parser, feel free to contact us. What kind of raiders will be a great fit? If you are someone who: - Wants to raid competitively but has life obligations and can't commit to a 3-4+ night schedule - Always comes to raids prepared with flasks/potions/food/runes - Researches fights beforehand to ensure optimal pulls and use of time - Doesn't need breaks to take the dog out or deal with wife aggro before every boss - Understands and reads logs to improve your character - Are on and ready to raid 15 minutes before start time - Understands the importance of executing mechanics and killing adds instead of tunneling the boss - Is not a clicker - Has a history of hard mode progression - Uses health potions and personal cooldowns to maintain optimal survivability - HAS A 95% OR HIGHER UPTIME ON YOUR MAIN DOTS/ABILITIES - Wants to have fun with a great team of raiders long-term ...Then we are likely a great fit for you What about gear/experience? We are looking for those who are experienced in current content, who have at least 10/10 Heroic with some Mythic experience. Ideally your gear should be within the range of our current progression. We will allow leniency for experienced players with slightly lesser gear. How do you get considered? PST Elektrik (Elektrik#1738) or Krazedin (Krazy#1922) in-game so we can get to know you. If we feel you are the right fit, you will get the chance to show us what you've got!!! We are here to raid and progress competitively as a team. This also means everyone's input is valuable and we will be working together as a team to make our raids successful!!! Please contact Elektrik (Elektrik#1738) or Krazedin (Krazy#1922) with any questions pertaining to joining the guild and for more info. www.fbiguild.enjin.com Thanks!!!Krazyrampage0 Jun 17, 2015
Jun 17, 2015 687 Resto Druid LF mythic progression guild Im currently looking for a new guild to progress through mythic and 6.2 content. My current guild is no longer raiding hence why i am here looking. Resto ilvl 687, Boomkin ilvl 685, Guardian 680. Btag: Stealthyjohn#1720Thebigstick1 Jun 17, 2015
Jun 17, 2015 LF DPS and Heals for Push in 6.2 “Raiding Past Bedtime” is a Progression Raiding Guild on Thrall. We thrive to be competitive, skilled and be willing to do whatever it takes for progression. Our mindset should be the same as yours.Our raiders are motivated, skilled and focused and we are looking for individuals who share these same qualities. We expect all our raiders to have a full understanding of fight mechanics as well as their class and to always be prepared on raid nights. Server and progress? Thrall Blackrock 2/10(Mythic), 10/10 (Heroic), 10/10 (Normal) Highmaul 4/7 (Mythic),7/7 (Heroic), 7/7 (Normal) What can you expect from us? -Serious hardcore progression, dedicated and competitive players. -Teamwork and communication -Everyone in the guild likes to play other than WoW. when we aren't raiding such as Diablo 3, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Dying Light etc... -Repairs, flask, pots. -Mature and drama-free guild. -We joke around time to time during raids to lighten up the mood. -If you keep dying to unnecessary things repeatedly that can be easily avoided, we will call you out to fix the problem. -We aren't a Carebear guild and we arent going to hold anybodys hand. If you aren't ready to raid Heroic let alone Mythic then this isnt the guild for you. What we expect from you? -Fully prepared for raids. -Communicate! If something is not right, then tell us what we should fix! -You must be willing to spend time progressing! There will be a lot of wiping. -On time for raid nights and have patience. -Competitive and committed. -Able to take constructive criticism. -Mature. -Stay out of unnecessary things on the ground. -Always improving your role to the best of your abilities and to utilize the full potential of it's capabilities. What are our raiding days? Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday Invites go out at 8:30PM (EST) Start : 9:00PM (EST) / 6:00PM (PST) End : 12AM (EST) / 9PM (PST) Usually about 3 hours. If we are close to progression. You are most likely to stay for a couple more pulls. All raiders/trials are expected to maintain a high raid attendance. We do realize as people that !@#$ happens (that's life). But, any absences must be told a head of time to one of our officers or by clicking tentative in our guild calendar raid days as early as possible. Do not apply if you can not commit to our schedule. Loot System? Loot council Loot is also distributed by rank, listed below. Raiders > Trial If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to whisper one of us in-game! (GM) Thatguy#1706 (Recruitment Officer) chaos#1496 Website: http://raidingpastbedtime.wowlaunch.com/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ScEeQXAV-d8DahD3ZpFJgDirtey82 Jun 17, 2015
Jun 16, 2015 Alliance We exist. SupLightsgrasp2 Jun 16, 2015
Jun 16, 2015 <Barely Average> 9/10M Recruiting for HFC http://barelyaverageguild.com/ <Barely Average> of Azgalor-US is looking for exceptional players to round out our mythic roster as we prepare for Hellfire Citadel. Current Progression: Highmaul - 7/7 M Blackrock Foundry - 10/10 H Blackrock Foundry - 9/10 M *Note* We have halted our progression until the release of patch 6.2, but still clear 9/10M weekly. Recruitment Focus: - DPS Warrior - Feral / Balance Druid - Shadow Priest Feel free to apply if your class isn't listed above. We believe in raiding with the right personnel rather than a specific group composition. Raid Schedule (Server[CST]): Tuesday 7:00PM-11:00PM Thursday 7:00PM-11:00PM Monday 7:00PM-11:00PM ... ... ...Saltyelf2 Jun 16, 2015
Jun 16, 2015 H -<Calculated Demise>Social-Fun-Casual&More Thinking about finding a new guild to call home? Sick of dead silence in guild chat? Looking for a place where people actually WANT to play together with their guildies? Calculated Demise may be just what you're looking for! We're looking for men and women who are friendly with a sense of humor. Our guild is mostly focused on the social aspect of the game, so you shouldn't have a difficult time getting a guild group for heroics or even old raid content (we're a bunch of altaholics too!). We have quite a few pet battlers and a few PVP'ers (definitely not our focus as a guild). We also have some fun guild activities we keep in the works to make sure everyone is having fun! We have a weekly guild lottery and a Naked Gnome Races! We typically have the most regular activity (between 8-15 players logged in) between 11am - 11pm Mon-Thursday and on the weekends our activity levels spike to about 15-20 players logged in at any given time. And weekends are a great time for some catching up via Vent (we have our own server)! Out of the game we share info via our guild Facebook page and our guild website http://calculated-demise.guildlaunch.com/. Our fledgling raid group (what we lovingly refer to as Casual Core) is made up of mostly veteran players who just don't have the time to invest in HardCore Progression raiding any more. But we still want to see content and have fun with a great group of people who can follow directions and avoid standing in poop. Our raids are Saturday and Sunday evenings from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm Server (HM 6/7, H HM 2/7). Right now we have about 10-12 dedicated raiders. If all this sounds like something you'd be interested in feel free to add me to batletag: MadMamaTess#1360 or whisper anyone in the guild and they will be sure to get you in contact with someone who can answer any questions you might have.Aeveli3 Jun 16, 2015
Jun 16, 2015 Please Delete Please DeleteDirtey6 Jun 16, 2015
Jun 15, 2015 669 WW Monk/660 Rogue LF Raiding Guild My brother and I are currently looking for an early afternoon raiding guild times of 11 am - 5pm (possibly a tad later). We both are coming back from a short leave of the game, just prior to release of 6.1Jeffmeister1 Jun 15, 2015
Jun 15, 2015 [H] <The Brimstone Order> 8/10H Recruiting <The Brimstone Order> a casual raiding guild currently 8/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry is recruiting more raiders for 2 different raid teams. We have a great knowledgeable and active community of players that are always willing to help other players. Core Raid Group (8/10 HBRF) Tues/Wed nights 7:45-11pm What we're looking for: All roles over 675ilvl. We currently have tanks and heals covered but in the interest of increasing our roster size we are more than willing to change specs/characters if anyone wants to heal or tank. We're pretty flexible. Friday Night Group (Normal BRF): 9pm-12am What we're looking for: 1 tank, 1 healer and an assorted amount of DPS. Please mail me in game or add me via BTAG Midnight#1783 if you're interested.Midnight1 Jun 15, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 <Shadow of Cthun> LF Raiders <Shadows of Cthun> Our goal at <Shadows of Cthun> is to create a friendly/ diverse environment composed of laidback members of all calibers seeking to grow with the guild. We are seeking to create a fraternity like dynamic between our various members. We seek players of all play styles and all levels of experience. We are currently forming a serious yet enjoyable Flex Blackrock Foundry heroic raid team; we are currently recruiting all roles. We will advance to normal Hellfire Citadel upon release. The PvP aspect of our guild will grow as the guild grows. Our PvP activities will be informal and geared towards the enjoyment of the guildies. <Shadows of Cthun> seeks to create a fraternal environment that’s goal is to aid and assist all members. We hope to achieve this goal through advanced membership (Inquire for more details). Although not required this status will enhance members experience within the guild through access to greater guild repairs, free armor upgrades, and guild materials common and rare. Regular and advanced members will enjoy equal opportunity in raid positions, chance for loot, and access guild repairs. Advanced membership will include greater guild repairs, free armor upgrades, and entrance into a monthly raffle. You will not be discriminated against if you choose to forgo advanced membership. We seek to maintain a diverse membership and as such we have a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY relating to derogatory remarks against gender, race, sexual orientation, or age of members, violations in this policy will result in immediate suspension/ expulsion from guild activities pending further investigation. Raid times are Tuesday & Thursday 10pm-12am realm time. We are in need for 2 x tanks 2 x Healers and 1 x Melee DPS. We welcome all levels & classes. Contact me in game " Gravestalker#1291 "Dreadknox0 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 Error Submit BumpDreadknox0 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 692Prot/687DPS Warrior Looking for guild! 10/10 H BRF 2/10 Mythic BRF Link to my Warcrlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2521041/latest/ Was raiding tues,thurs,Sun. 9-12 EST Looking for mythic aimed group. Current Guild stopped raiding til 6.2 and i need my raid fix. feel free to add me on B tag if you want to talk to me or have questions for me! Smalredkitty#1255Smalaxe5 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 [H] <Crush> "For the Horde" Recruiting Heals Crush is a Horde raiding guild on Thrall Server. Crush is made up of mature adults and have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We try not to take ourselves too seriously when we raid, so when we die we just run back and try again . With a little effort and some encouragement we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success. At Crush we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. This may hold us back a bit, but the raids tend to a lot more fun. Swapblaster FTW.. Just saying. I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with Crush, I really enjoy playing again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and carry on. If you are looking for a positive guild experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then Crush is the guild for you. Crush is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, and while we may tackle a few Mythic bosses if we have the people and the opportunity, Mythic raiding isn’t our ultimate goal. We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm-11pm server time.(EST) 7/7 HighMaul (No one really does Highmaul anymore do they?) 7/10N Blackrock Foundry For more information please visit or apply at http://thrall-crush.enjin.com/home. Read our guild charter under the forums section for more information about Crush. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed. You can contact Zuúl, Unholyend or Bendie online. Good luck in you search and I hope we hear from you. “There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”Zuúl3 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 <Aerion> LF Rdps Late Mythic Proggression We are a guild who is looking to get into Mythic. We have 16 consistent players, and are looking to expand that roster to move into mythic, and 6.2. We raid Thurs, Sun, Mon from 10pm-1am EST. All of us have previous heroic experience, from 9/14H - 11/14H pre 6.0 in Seige. If you have any questions feel free to ask, and add me in-game. Suleredroh#1847 or apply at aerion.net.Suleredroh3 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 <Flagged> Looking for raiders! <Flagged> is looking for raiders to fill our core team. Currently we are 7/7 H HM 7/10 H BRF, looking for dedicated players who know their class and want to eventually get into mythic content. All classes and specs welcome. We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 10pm - 1am EST and have an optional alt raid night on Sundays from 10pm - 1am. Please contact me if you are interested, battletag Jordo#1849Grakul1 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 <Minions inc> LF more raiders <Minions inc> is looking for Raiders Current Progression 7/7 Heroic and Normal Highmaul 10/10Normal 7/10Heroic Blackrock we raid Tues/wed/Thursday 10p-1a server time You can contact myself in-game "Tidus or Dayvon if you have any Questions or interested in joining our lovely guild Our Current Priority Needs: Death knight, DPS (High) Blood (high) Druid, Boomkin and Resto(Open) Hunter (Low) Mage (Medium) Monk (open) Paladin, Prot (High) Holy(Medium)Ret(High) Priest, Shadow (High) Holy (High) Disc(High) Rogue (Medium) Shaman, Elemental (Closed), Restoration (Closed),Enhancement(Medium) Warlock (High) Warrior, Prot (High) Fury (High) Raid days and times Monday-Off night Tuesday-10p-1a (server time) Wednesday-10p-1a (server time) Thursday-10p-1a (server time) Friday-Off night Saturday-Off night Sunday-Off night What You Can Expect From Us We offer a progression-minded raid environment. We continually make sure that each of our raiders is performing at the top of their game and those who are found to be under performing are asked to step up their game immediately. As we only raid for 9 hours a week but still aim to clear all Heroic/Mythic content While we do like to have fun in between bosses, during trash pulls, on off nights and etc., we know when it's time to get down to business and be serious. What We Expect From You We expect first and foremost that you know how to play your class at a proficient level. We also expect that you have an acceptable level of gear. Also, we need you to be open to criticism and be willing to recognize if you're under performing and seek help if you are unable to acquire it on your own We also require that you are a mature player who likes to have fun. We want to make sure before you get here that you are a player that we will have fun spending at least 9 hours a week with. We also prefer that you are a player who is typically online for more than just to raid - it's no fun to raid with someone that logs in for the raid, logs out afterwards, and then is not seen until the next raid. Raiding With Us 1. We are a tight-knit group of raiders. We have a set group that we plan on going in with every night, but EVERYONE who is raider status in our guild will get a chance to raid. 2. We use a very simple MS >OS system 3. Ventrillo is expected to be kept clear at all times during times of progression. We love to chat and have good times during trash and farm bosses but our ultimate goal during our raid times is to down bosses. 4. DPS are expected to pre-pot as well as pot during the middle of encounters. The more damage you can push the better after all DPS is your job :) 5. If you are consistently under performing, you will be replaced. We genuinely like everyone we allow into the guild, however we are progression-minded and need the best possible group, every position is competitive (this helps all our raiders stay at the top of their game).Tidus1 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 <Awakened> 9/10H - Recruiting Heals/RDPS Awakened is recruiting for BRF raiding! We are looking for more members to expand to a 20M raid team in order to raid Mythic content. Background Awakened was formed June 2009 and some of its core members have been together for longer than that. We are a very tight knit bunch and get along with each other very well. We try our absolute best to make newcomers feel at home and so far it has worked! :D No drama in this guild! Our focus is on progression raiding, but we enjoy just playing the game with each other whether it be achievement hunting or BGs and Arenas. Current Progress 7/7 Normal Highmaul 6/7 Heroic Highmaul 8/10 Normal BRF 9/10 Heroic BRF Raiding Information We raid twice a week Tuesday and Thursday 830-11p server. We run a loot council oriented loot system. Loot distribution is also tracked online from week-to-week. We are a progression oriented guild. We like to clear content at as quick a pace as we are able to manage. We are NOT a hardcore raiding guild but we feel that our abilities during raid time make up for the casual schedule. I'm Low On Cash! Full guild repairs, feasts, flasks and stat potions will all be provided to our raiders during raiding hours (if available). Enchanting materials and gems will be provided on an "ask first" basis so long as the materials are stocked in the guild bank. Other gear improvements such as BoE's may also be given to raiders as the officer's see fit. We take care of our own here at Awakened. Additional Information Awakened is always looking for members regardless of level or in-game goals. Casual players are always welcome as we like to be social within guild chat :] Contact Information You can contact myself (Lesliechow @ Ravenor#1205 on rID) or Laur in game via private message or in-game mail. Hope you can make a great addition to our guild! Current Recruitment Needs Actively LFM casters! App today!Lesliechow23 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 13, 2015 Wanting to raid 654 mage looking to earn a spot in an adult raiding guild.Conflicted8 Jun 13, 2015
Jun 12, 2015 [H] LF Mythic Mage Twisted Memory About Us We are a group of experienced like-minded raiders from small guilds who have joined together to experience and conquer Mythic content. Our core members have varying levels of previous raiding experience from Vanilla to present. Our leadership has experience leading a top 100 guild in previous expansions and is ready to lead us forward into 6.2. We are a mature group who strives to find a balance between progression and socialization. Elitists need not apply. Currently we have room for a one dps, preferably a mage but would be open to any skilled dps. Food, flasks, pots, and repairs are provided. In return we ask that you play your class to the best of your ability, show up on time ready to go, and have consistent attendance. What we expect --Be on time --Come prepared (geared properly, flasks/pots, mechanics reviewed) --Communicate with the raid/guild leaders (if you have to miss a day etc; stuff happens, just let us know!) --Know how to play your class (know what abilities you've got and how to use them) --Follow directions --Have a good attitude! (Constructive criticism only; no yelling) Summary Progress: 10/10H & 2/10M BRF Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:00 pm eastern time Voice: Mumble Wanted: MAGE Feel free to add Krys#1285, Feril#1348 or Rampage #1539 for more info.Kryssalee4 Jun 12, 2015
Jun 11, 2015 Reasonable to start playing now this xpac? I've only played one or two days since this expansion was released, I have four 90s and a 93 is my highest character at the moment. My guild stopped playing mostly and I hated playing this game alone so I stopped. I like raiding the best, I miss doing it to be honest so I've been debating coming back to play. With another patch getting ready will it be reasonable to gear up and be able to raid reasonably easily like it has been before? I'd really like to find a guild and then return to the game if it's not too crazy. Thanks y'allDeossticurer1 Jun 11, 2015
Jun 11, 2015 Group of friends looking for a guild Total of 6 players looking for a guild to raid with. Shadow/Holy Priest 693 Blood/Unholy DK 678 Brewmaster/Windwalker Monk 670 Balance Druid 672 Hunter 671 Hunter 675 Solid players looking for serious heroic progression. The two tanks said they are fine switching to DPS to accommodate your current raid comp. We want to find a guild with strong leadership and attendance. Ideally 9/10 Heroic BRF. We are available 3 nights a week, no Fridays or Saturdays, from 8 - 12. Add my Bnet sean#11872Threehunna3 Jun 11, 2015
Jun 11, 2015 [A] Wildfire (Proudmoore) LFM Wildfire is looking for more players. We raid 8-11 EST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We are looking for people to help us push down rest of heroic BRF and move into a little bit of mythic. Ideal players for Wildfire will be more concerned about people rather than progression. We are looking for progression but want to do it with good people rather than just pure numbers. Currently we a recruiting for the following a couple range and melee DPS. If your interested please contact myself, Varinda or Roserzhus. Or feel free to drop a app at http://wildfirewow.enjin.com/home We also do Alt/ Drunk raids on Fridays and Saturday normally BRF normals. as well as PVP and other things people ask for. If your looking for fun people and want to kill some bosses please look us up.Gorddum0 Jun 11, 2015
Jun 11, 2015 7/7m 5/10m lf momentary mythic team Role: holy priest (can disc if need be but I don't enjoy it) Experience: 7/7Mythic 5/10Mythic Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/994824/latest/#boss=0 Overview: My guild is breaking until 6.2 and when 6.2 comes i intend to raid with them. However until then I want to continue progressing in mythic brf. I would not join your guild, but if you have raid times I can make and can guarantee me a spot until 6.2 I guarantee I will show up for raid every day. I will probably never look at the forum again so if interested add my battletag flyshrimp#1630Ðargoth0 Jun 11, 2015
Jun 11, 2015 696 Resto / Boomkin LF Guild I am 17/17 H, 696 Resto, 693 Boomkin - recent xfer from low pop realm looking for a progression minded guild. You don't have to be 10/10 - maybe you're 8 or 9 of 10 and need a healer or an RDPS. I'm easy going, have been raiding for years, a good guildie and can heal my !@# off. My only requirement is that I don't raid with asshats.Fúgazi5 Jun 11, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 [H] Mage Looking For Progression Guild Hey All, Long time WoW raider recently coming back from a break. Current iLvl is 625 and climbing every day. Would really like to find a more adult community that raids on weekends or no later than 10pm realm time on weekdays. I have experience tanking, healing, and DPS'ing (is that a word?) in raids from BC up to Cata when I took my break. Hope to hear from you soon! -BadgerBadgerknight3 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 R shammy 703 lf guild I'm not posting on my shaman.. so drop any info below. As the title states i am resto shaman lf a mythic guild. Raid times / days don't matter i can raid whenever unless its really early ( i like my sleep ) I've killed up to mythic kromog along w/ mythic imperator. Drop any info below including b-tags ill add you!Gulmolk13 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 WTB Mythic Blackhand kill Any of the 10/10M guilds on this server selling a mythic blackhand kill? No loot, no mount, just the kill (BEFORE 6.2 releases).Pwnda0 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 (H) Reign Of Mutiny 8/10h Recruiting for 6.2 Reign Of Mutiny is a newly formed guild that are currently 8/10 Heroic brf looking for a few more for 6.2 to fill our core group! We raid Friday and Saturday from 9-12pm possibly gonna add a third night for 6.2 for a bit. Current Needs: 1-2 Warlocks 1- resto shaman with elemental os 1-Mistweaver Monk with tank os Whisper Drgnome,Zaxxious,Apothecarii,Deviantfury for further detailsDrgnome1 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 4-6 690+ ilvl players looking for mythic We are currently looking for a mythic raiding guild we have 4-6 players and we our raid time availability is 7-11 pst for more infoBallzhnakov8 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 THE DARKNESS BELOW Hello Thrall we are a guild from Alterac Mountains who transferred here this weekend. On AM we were 7/7 AOTC and 9/10 HBRF. We came here because AM had quantity but not quality and most of us desire to get back into Mythic raids like last expansion (cept they were heroic but w/e). We are recruiting one spot that has plagued us is our 4th healer spot and the few range dps, we have 3 solid healers led by Ocalo (ranked #2 on Heroic Iron Maidens). We are in big need for Range DPS having lost 2 boomkins and a hunter in the Xfer. We are a adult guild, very vulgar at times as well. We do get together for adventures outside for WoW as well like Payday 2 and Destiny (tho we stopped playing Destiny a bit ago). Our recruiting priority is Death Knight (Low) Druid Guardian (low) Feral (Medium) Resto (Medium Moonkin (High) Hunter (High) Mage (High) Monk Brewmaster (low) Windwalker (Medium) Mistweaver (High) Paladin Prot (low) Ret (low) Holy (Medium) Priest Holy / Disc (High) Shadow (high) Rogue (medium) Shaman Resto (Medium) Elemental (high) Enhancement (med) Warlock (High) Warrior Prot (low) Fury/Arms/Glad (low) We do not have a apply for this guild b/s because we are not hardcore you join we evaluate u in early fights and if ur good enough we say nothing if not we will move you to Sat. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 8:45-11:45 invites starting at 8:30 and use KSK (Suicide King) system/addon to distribute the loot. We want 660 for our HBRF raids atm and require Vent, DBM and GTFO We also occasionally run a Sat raid as well to gear up people not in our main raid and alts. Other than that i hope to see a few of you in my guild if not g/l on w/e guild you join. If u are interested whispering myself, Freehat, Drenritark, Ocalo, Natalie or any other for more info / invitesImcailleach10 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Feral Druid and DK LF Raiding Guild My friend and I are coming back to the game after taking a break and are looking for a 2 day a week raiding guild. We have done 7/7H HM and 9/10N BRF. After that our guild broke up and we decided to take a break. Link to our chars Druid (Me): Item Level 678 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Syloz/simple DK: Item Level 683 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Runtkicker/simple Leave a msg on here or you can hit me up in game Sylo#1577. Thanks, SylozSyloz4 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 SCREW IT, 691 Moonkin LFG Basically my guild fell apart in March, since then Ive been attempting to make a guild with RL friends and well, its not going well... My progression is 3/7m HM 10/10h BRF, and I quit raiding end of feb or start of march, have been pugging some. Would prefer a mythic guild, current progression doesnt really matter, its more about stability. IM available mon-thurs, dont want to raid too late beings how im est. ANYWAY. either contact me in game or btag grombie#1227, IF YOU RAID WEEKENDS DO NOT ADD ME, I WORK ALL WEEKEND STARTING FRIDAY.Hoochiscrazy2 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 9, 2015 LF Healer & DPS HBRF Who: <Scrubs and Nubs> is a raid group of friends who've been playing together for about 3+ years. We've cleared heroic Highmaul and heroic Black Rock Foundry 9/10 (with the exception of some who've cleared HBRF) this expac. We're a fun loving, laid back, and family oriented group. We love to joke around but we also know when it's time to focus during progression. We ask for 90% attendance, but we also understand that life comes first. Some of us have children so we get that children will sometimes need us, and that's ok. What we're looking for: 1 healer (prefer Holy Pally or MW Monk) Ranged DPS!! Our Standards: 90% attendance, min 670 ilvl, knowledge of you class and role, 100% raid awareness, and knowledge of at least 9/10 of the encounters in heroic BRF, must be at least 18 years old. When: We raid Tuesday and Sunday 9pm-Midnight EST. Please contact: Rasstaz- Rasstaz#1501 Brewmaker- PhysicsBeardRasstaz2 Jun 9, 2015
Jun 8, 2015 [H] 7/10M, 690 RDruid LF Mythic Team I took a small break for about two months and came back to my guilds raid team disbanding due to low recruitment. I have been raiding since Vanilla and have been raiding Heroic/Mythic content since Cataclysm. I have been a Resto Druid for the entirety of my WoW play time and have been a healer in other MMOs including SWTOR, Rift, FFXIV and Wildstar. My prefered availability is 8:00pm - 12:00am but I can go later. I would prefer a group that raids at least 3 nights a week and has the same or higher progression rate that my last guild achieved. Parses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/c7MNpY3GRthvd2jT#type=healing (HM BH) Kill Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_c7KgiCSY4 (Hans and Franz) You can message me here or add me on Real ID at Elaina#1618Innervate0 Jun 8, 2015
Jun 8, 2015 [H] <Aether> New Raiding Guild <Aether> is a brand new raiding guild located on US-Thrall (Horde) that is recruiting for Heroic Blackrock Foundry. The Raid Leader (Zartrak) is currently 9/10 N and 6/10 H BRF and has knowledge of each fight as well as the mechanics of each of the bosses. We are seeking members that is either almost fully geared in Normal Blackrock or semi-geared with Heroic. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8:00-11:00 server time. We are currently recruiting for one non-warrior tank, melee dps, and any non-shaman healers. We are planning on getting a 10-man composition going as soon as possible, and eventually becoming a 20-man raid team. We are hoping to get as much experience raiding together as Blackrock Foundry comes to an end, and starting Hellfire Citadel strong. We do have some expectations and standards for each person, and failure to meet them will result in us either sitting you out until you've improved or having to replace you. To apply to the guild or if you have any questions, please feel free to either reply to this post or contact me via battletag (RebelSketchy#1782).Zartrak0 Jun 8, 2015