Thrall

<H> Rad Legion Recruiting 2 Members!!! Hello people of Thrall.. My guild is back again but as a new name, Rad Legion.. My guild RAD has been around since 2003 and been playing mmos since.. We were a strong force in BC,Wrath days but as Reapers of Chaos.. And small stint in Panda Land.. Currently 13/13 N HFC 6/13 H HFC Raid Days: Monday n Wednesdays 8-11pm, Sunday being Alt night 7-10pm. Goal: Looking to progress through as much HFC as possible before the Expansion ends and push into legion. We are a small tight group which I like and would prefer to keep. Needs are the following ( Building for 20man group ) Healers: 1 Monk 1 Holy Priest 1 Holy Pally subs of any class are welcome... Tanks: ( Backups) 1 Warrior 1 Monk 1 Druid Again Subs of any class are welcome... Dps: Looking for 2 DPS 1 Mage 1 BOOMKIN ( ZERO ATM ) 1 Warlock 1 Elemental Shaman I am trying to over recruit and be around 23 raiders as I want a solid group incase someone has RL issues. Rotating is not an issue, as I've done it for years. Hell as GM I've sat out on important loot drop bosses to give players a chance.. It's all about having fun and working as a group!! We use mumble also for voice chat and have a working website which is being re-designed currently. Social Members are always welcomed to join, hang out level etc etc.. We also dabble in PVP. I would like to recruite a PVP event coordinator aswell if someone is looking to fill that role. If anyone has any intrest please contact me here, or Ingame GM - Tyranuus / Fireflyy / Delaya ( Recruiter ) Officer - Hardwire / Rivall / Rìval Officer - Azraeil / Azren Officer - Wintersong / Aquattiepa Officer - Protable Officer - Deadpan ( Recruiter ) Raid Lead - Soldíer Thanks Battletag Delaya#1306 Tyranuus , Delaya , Tyranathor , Tyranuus20
May 12
New, Social Guild Recruiting <The Old Guard> Hello everyone! As the title says, i'm currently in the process of forming a guild based of a lot of the "old school" ideals that I believe made the game great. The goal of the guild will be to have an active, friendly community of people that are always willing to group with other members for all sorts of things. There wont be a raiding/PvP/RP focus behind the guild, but both will be strongly encouraged and I would love to have some groups for both :) I started playing the game during the beta in 2004 and stayed on the game religiously until about a month into Cata. I felt that this expansion brought changes to the game that I personally was not a fan of and also was the start of de-socializing the game. The close knit community that I was a part of made the game 10x more enjoyable. We formed real friendships and bonds. I'm still in contact with some of the people I was playing with during Vanilla even though most of them don't hardly play anymore. This is what I want to bring back. I want to put together a truly CLOSE KNIT and SOCIAL community. I have already set up a discord server for the guild and am working on a website so that we can try to better put a face to the name :) This being the first recruitment post I have put out, im hoping to find some great people to help start this up. I will be starting up the guild hopefully within an hour or two and be on the rest of the day! I really am hoping to find some ACTIVE members that are going to stick around for the long haul and are as passionate as I am about cultivating this community. Having a core group of "officers" would be a great foundation for the guild. <The Old Guard> Has settled on Thrall (Horde Side) and has a great core group of members. If you are interested please leave a post on here and feel free to message my battle tag. Like I said, ill be at my computer for the rest of the day! :D Looking forward to hearing from some awesome people and forming some great friendships :) BATTLE TAG: Kyler#1936 Decímus20
May 11 May 11
Vindicate 13/13H 5/13M Recruitment. <Vindicate> is a new guild located on Thrall and is recruiting players for casual fun, and raiding progression. We offer a fun relaxed environment with many fun/social events planned. Raid team recently finished off Heroic HFC, and is looking to solidify the roster going forward into Legion. Requirements Vindicate is a friends and family guild, but our raid team is not. Casual does not mean we allow poor play, it means we do not raid as much as the average guild. Nothing more, nothing less. -High attendance: We understand that things come up, but raiders are expected to update us as reasonably as possible and for those situations to be rare. We raid less than the average guild so missing raid nights impacts us more than others. -Knowledge on class/spec/role: We require that our raiders have knowledge on their class in at least two of their three specs with the exception of hybrid classes due to roles varying between specs, however we encourage them to be flexible in that regard if they are comfortable with it. -Mumble: Talking not required, but being able to hear raid calls is Recruitment We're currently in need of the following classes: Rogue Druid (Any) Monk (Any) Death knight (Any) Paladin (Holy or Prot) Hunter (Marksmanship) Shaman (Any) Warrior (Arms or Fury) Warlock Priest (Shadow or Holy) We are accepting trial cross realm raiders as long as transferring is the ultimate goal. Raid Times We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST Questions or interest: Apply at Vindicates.shivtr.com Cloudnein7
May 10 May 10
LFG - Warrior Tank or Warlock DPS Heya folks, I am looking for a new guild, preferably horde side. Any realm is fine - transferring isn't an issue for me. I am ideally looking for a casual raiding guild that can still progress, however a hardcore raiding guild is also good so long as the atmosphere is more than just raiding. I guess, to break it down, my priorities are: (1) developing new WoW friends, (2) Mature (21+ leadership), (3) raid progression, and (4) friendly folks. Bonus points if its a California-based guild to any extent! Me In Warcraft I have played on and off since late Vanilla. I have completed all current end-game content from Burning Crusade through MoP. MoP is where I started to stop playing largely due to a change in guilds (I was in the same guild for over three years). From BC-MoP I was a main tank and intermittent raid leader. Although my tank was always my main, I always kept a developed warlock dps that could perform well. I usually ran alt-raids with him. If I transfer anywhere, I'll be bringing both. I have experience as a guild leader, guild officer, raid leader, class leader, and loot council(or?). I enjoy raiding, leveling. older raids, and mostly any PvE content. I'm profoundly awful at PvP and my attempts at RP has burned bridges. So I'm not looking for those two things. If you look at my current logs - they're largely jokes. Whenever I've raided in the past 6-10 months it has been while multi-tasking and without much interest. When I am trying it looks different! An example is here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/217100/latest#boss=1778 I ranked in the 95% while tanking on Heroic Hellfire Assault. On that particular day I felt like trying I guess. While Dragon Soul was current, I obtained the highest tank dps ranking on heroic Madness, and held that throughout the entire expansion (on worldoflogs). My point here is - I can perform if need be! Me outside of Warcraft A bit about me personally. I'm 25. I'm receiving my law degree in two weeks (which is a large part of why I have not played much in the past 2-3 years). I am taking the California bar exam this July. It's important that I find a guild that understands what this means; that understands I am primarily looking for a guild that I can get to know in the next few months, but only raid as needed or if I'm free. Upon completion of the bar - I'll be able to raid full time (Early August and beginning in Legion). I play Hearthstone often, but I'm not that great at it. I fluctuate between ranks 10-15. I live in the Bay Area in California, and I"ll be moving to Los Angeles in August (if you're a California guild). Anyways, thats me! I hope to hear from someone! GS http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Bismarkk/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Belial/advanced PS: Slightly undergeared and possibly not optimized due to sitting inactive for months. No need to point it out! Belial2
May 9 May 9 May 9
Is this real life? (Recruitment) Or is this just fantasy?... The Final Fantasy, that is. The Final Fantasy is recruiting for all of its endeavors! This includes, but is not limited to: Raiding, PvP, Guild events (Trivia, Weekly Guild Quests, etc) and more! (All event times are in est) For chat, we use Ventrilo and/or Discord. We have a guild website, www.thefinalfantasythrall.enjin.com, but a lot more information/activity can be found on the guild's Facebook page, where we have over 100 participants. News, fun posts, spicy memes, the guild rules, and MANY other things can be found there. Information will be provided after joining. Raiding- We have both a Normal and a Heroic team that run weekly. Our Normal team, ran by Greenjasus and Adorabel, runs Tuesday, Wednesday, and sometimes Thursday at ~10pm. More details can be gained by contacting either of the two of them. Our Heroic team, ran by Moosenaround, begins at 10 pm Friday and Saturday. If interested in either team, please contact the respective leaders. PvP- We've began running RBGs on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 6 pm. These are led by Spoonthis, the PvP officer of TFF. We're looking for more PvPers interesting in joining the ranks to take down those pesky Alliance. Members are also looking for more PvP oriented players to participate in arenas and regular BGs. Our numbers are currently at: 972 characters across 517 accounts. Due to the volume of players, we have an alt guild for people that have an exceptional amount of alts to join and still be included! Thank you! Tragicbunny6
May 8 May 7 May 7
<Scrubless> 13/13M LF All! We are currently focusing on recruiting: Resto Druid Resto Shaman History <Scrubless> began raiding on US-Thrall as a 10 man guild in the fall of 2013 in Siege of Orgrimmar. After facing many trials and tribulations as most guilds did after the release of Warlords of Draenor, a steady focus and eager to push attitude kept us alive and well and we are still able to raid a casual fun 2-day schedule today. Raiding Environment Scrubless sees WoW for what it is, a game. With that said it is our philosophy to maintain a solid focus on progression while making sure that real life and fun are at utmost importance. There are many relationships within the guild that provide a relaxed, fun, social raiding atmosphere. We recruit for the long term realtionship, and not the short term. We want players who love the game, and love playing the game with the people they play with. Guild Enviroment There are many other activities to participate in inside the guild. There are weekly alt runs, normal runs, farm cleanup, dungeon spamming and challenge modes. Outside of WoW players actively play other games together such as Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, CS:GO, LoL, Smite, Diablo and many more. The TS3 server is always very active throughout the day and night, and functions somewhat like a small community. Current Class/Role Desires Currently we have strong desires for all DPS classes, as well as healing classes with strong DPS off specs. All applicants are encouraged to apply, even if your class or role isn't currently our focused role in recruitment, any class with strong logs will be considered. If you aren't looking for a Mythic raiding experience or are just looking for a fun casual guild to call home, we consider you as well. We are always looking for great, solid and fun people to build a community with. For more information visit us online at www.scrubless.org or for recruiting conversation add one of the following cran#1405 (Guild Master) Kahn#1170 (Raid Leader) Token#1517 (Pleb) Current raid days are: Tuesday: 8:30pm-12am EST Wednesday: 8:30pm-12am EST Please note that we will begin Legion with a 3 day raiding schedule, and dial back to two days later on in the expansion. At the beginning of each tier we will raid 3 days a week. It is very important that you are able to adjust your schedule in this manner. Cransform2
May 6
<The North Men> 2/13M HFC I would like to start with thanking you for taking the time to read this forum and taking interest in our guild. The North Men has been on Thrall since early 2014 and we as a group have been doing this together since then. We took our time to make a strong guild in M.o.P. and started raiding together at the start of W.o.D.. We pride ourselves in not being a large guild and take the time to make our members feel at home. We run a clean, positive guild environment and promote group work. The North Men is an adult guild and as so, we only recruit age 25+. We run one main raid team that runs on the weekends. Days & Times Every Saturday and Sunday 10pm EST to 1am EST (server time) Current progression this expansion Highmaul: 7/7N 7/7H Blackrock Foundry: 9/10N 8/10H Hellfire Citadel: 13/13N 13/13H 2/13M Our main raid team has worked very hard all expansion and continues to do so. As a small family guild its is hard to just "pick from the ranks". We have just moved into HFC mythic content and are looking for a few more dps to round out our team. We are looking for people who are raid ready with tier pieces, a legendary ring and have an ilvl of 720+. We are currently recruiting a few dps. Preference to warlocks (priority), shadow priests for range dps and ret pally, frost DK for melee dps. If you don't happen to meet the ilvl requirements we may still be able to work with you. Aside from the main weekend raid team, we hold all types of group based activities. From leveling to end game, we do it all. We hold weekly mythic dungeon groups, a challenge mode team and even have alt raid nights. Times for the alt raid are Thursday and Friday 1am-3am EST (server). We are asking for an ilvl of around 685 as we are doing HFC normal. We are currently looking for a few more dps to join in for the alt runs. So to sum it up, we are looking for you. If you want a nice quiet place to game, want some help or just have fun; we are for you. We are taking adults wanting spots in the main raid team or anyone just wanting a casual atmosphere. Please talk to me in-game or feel free to leave a message here. Also feel free to contact one of our captains Jadeddwrath-Thrall (Btag Jaded#1153), or Tuuglacks-Thrall for any info. Check us out at thenorthmen.shivtr.com and check our progress at wowprogress.com Thank you everyone for your time, ~Fuzz Fuzzyknuckle0
May 6 May 5 May 4 May 4 May 4 May 4 May 4 May 3 May 3 May 3 May 2 May 2 May 2 May 1 May 1
[H]<Skullsplitter Legion> 6/13H LF Healer Hey all -- thanks for checking out the post. First things first, we are a thrall based horde progression guild. To be frank, I'm not exactly sure how to describe our guild. But I guess one way I can put it is that we are attempting to build a guild the way it is meant to be. We started building maybe 4 or so months ago in response to the current status of WoD. A couple friends were tired of choosing between dead guilds and 13/13 M farming guilds. While we wanted to raid, we didn't want to either be instantly carried to the end or be on a forgotten alt team. We wanted to build and be apart of a team that struggled together and realized accomplishments together. So we built this guild. As is the case when embarking on any adventure, there was a bit of a learning curve and we hit some bumps along the way. However, our core team is dedicated to this mission, and we have stuck with it. Now, I am happy to say that we are 6/13 H and have normal HFC on farm (with the expection of arch who still gives us a little trouble). Additionally, we have a community of players that are actually active and are supportive of one another. It goes without saying that we offer free repairs, but our team also helps one another out with enchants, gems, mats, etc. I mean theres no other way to put it really, we are a team working together to win. Essentially our goal is to offer a place in which people can have fun. In our minds, that means playing the game the way it was designed to be played. In addition to progression, we have several members interested in PvP and we are prioritizing other guild activities such as challenge modes. At this point, we have a pretty full team, but as we continue to progess, we are starting to have specific needs. Currently, our core raid team is looking for a MIST MONK & RESTO SHAM. We are also looking for a ROGUE. However, we are definitely excited to discuss possibilities with anyone who wants to be apart of our team. If any of this sounds interesting, please reach out with any questions. Contact us in game by whispering or mailing Derokorr, Døgma or Grakü Thanks all, Døgma (famoushaze#1996) Døgma0
May 1 Apr 30 Apr 29
[H] <Indominus> 12/13M LfM Are you an exceptional healer / damage dealer with Mythic experience looking for a home? <Indominus> One of the top raiding guilds on Thrall, is looking for skilled dps and healers to complete our mythic HfC team! Our progression boss kill pulls have been lower than the average pulls it takes to kill a boss. Hellfire Assault: 7 Iron Reaver: 22 Kormrok: 17 Hellfire High Council: 21 Kilrogg Deadeye: 19 Gorefiend: 116 Iskar: 5 Socrethar: 2 Zakuun: 32 Tyrant: 19 Xhul: 68 Manny: 149 Classes Needed (priority in caps): HOLY PALADINS, RESTO DRUIDS, BOOMKINS, MAGES. We are looking for ilvl 730+ and please have SOLID mythic experience, legendary ring well-upgraded and most of your gear improved by valor upgrades Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday @ 8 Server till 11 Server. Interested? Have questions? Feel free to message me in game (Garnan), or add me to real id: TheKenttak #1271 and give me a tell! We can also do mumble if you like. AS A SIDE NOTE: we also run a dedicated alt team that is clearing a majority; if not all, of Heroic and Normal HfC (depending on the group composition). This group is in desperate need for healers that are 700 ilvl or higher. This run is on Weds at 8 server. If you are a healer / dps, and are interested in clearing HfC content, we would love to have you. In the unlikely event I am not on feel free to message another one of my officers if you have any questions or you are interested in joining our team. I'll post my btag one more time for clarity: Garnan <Guild Master> TheKenttak #1271 Rutmaul <Raid Leader> Rutmaul #1597 Jager <Hunter Class Leader / Coordinator> Aratax#1215 I hope to speak to you all soon! Garnan96
Apr 29 Apr 28 Apr 28 Apr 28
<House of the Rising Sun> Recruiting DPS! House of the Rising Sun is keeping its doors open for people interested in raiding and experiencing all that Warlords and up-coming Legion has to offer. We are a guild composed of casual folks who enjoys raiding content and taking it seriously while keeping in mind that it's just a game and that lives exist outside it. We are achievement lovers that enjoy raiding, pvp, and all the great things WoW has to offer. About Us: House of the Rising Sun is a casual-hardcore raiding guild. We are a guild composed of casual folks who enjoys raiding content and taking it seriously despite our laid back approach towards it. We believe good players have skill, not gear. If someone has the desire to want to raid, they should be given a chance. Some of our best players came into the guild with bare minimum gear and yet proved to be exceptional players. If you can play well and follow simple raid directions, then the gear will most certainly come. We're about learning, progressing, and having fun while doing it. We're not here to be mega hardcore and put others down if they truly have a willingness to want to learn. We believe people can play casually and still get the job done like a hardcore guild. We're a guild that acts like a family. With Legion right around the corner, our primary concern is to prepare ourselves for the new content while casually doing the present one. Earlier, our raiding progression was paused to recruit and get settled with the new members that have replaced the many that have left due to lack of interest in this expansion. Now that we are slowly building, our eyes are set to play catchup and get back on track with clearing Heroic Hellfire Citadel. What can we bring? ★ Fair Loot via Suicide Kings ★ Free Guild enchants to raid upgrades ★ 24/7 Open Repair to Raiders ★ Helpful advice/tips ★ Understanding towards real-life ★ ... well duh, fun! Our Progression at the moment is as follows: ★ 13/13 - Normal ★ 4/13 - Heroic Raid Times: ★ Tuesday & Thursday 10:00 - 1:00am EST We're intelligent, friendly, and open-minded raiders who know our classes in and out but still have lives outside the game (family related, classes/college). We're looking for people who want to be part of a growing team, that enjoys having fun and can still clear content while doing so. If this sounds like you and you're interested in learning more, feel free to contact an officer or browse our website for more information. If you're interested, feel free to touch base with an officer or submit an application today! House of the Rising Sun Guild Leader: Evérlord (Battletag: sarge9272#1765) Officers: Royalti, Emerrald Website: http://hotrsguild.shivtr.com/ [ul][/ul] Evérlord4
Apr 27 Apr 26 Apr 24
In need of a Warlock Horde, Thrall Server US/ Canadian guild Battle tag: jaded#1153 Main Raid Group Times: Saturday and Sunday nights 10 pm EST – 1 am EST Semi Hardcore/ Casual – You come prepared, we give group instructions and then we down bosses all while having fun. Need dependable raiders with great attendance. Current progression: 13/13 H 2/13 mythic DO NOT LET YOUR LOW GEAR SCARE YOU OFF! WE CAN HELP ! Currently we are looking for 1 mdps -preferable pally to fill our main raid group. MAJOR NEED FOR WARLOCK . Contact Fuzzyknuckle in-game mail, Tuuglacks or Jaddedwrath (jaded#1153). The North Men has been on Thrall since early 2014 and we as a group have been doing this together since then. We took our time to make a strong guild in M.o.P. and started raiding together at the start of W.o.D.. We pride ourselves in not being a large guild and take the time to make our members feel at home. We run a clean, positive guild environment and promote group work. The North Men is an adult guild and as so, we only recruit age 25+( EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE ). We have a great team of raid leaders that work hard at pushing progression but in a mature manner. We are also recruiting causal players. Also, pvpers are welcome as well. There is an alt. raid group that runs Wednesday and Thursday 1 am. Challenge mode groups generally run Friday night. Achievement runs, mythic dungeons and other guild mate runs are done weekly and spur of the moment. We use vent and provide food/ flasks for raid. Worried about your item level? Don’t. We will help you gear and help guide you with your class. Looking for a place to call home? Hang out with adult friends and laugh? This guild is for you! Jadeddwrath0
Apr 23
13/13H 726 Restoration Shaman LF Raid Team Please Read before posting Edited title to reflect new ilvl***** Have Ring and AOTC Thinking about switching factions Pug groups are getting a little bad As the title says I am in current need of a raid to to finish off WoD with and march into Legion! When it comes to the guild I am looking for not just a raid team that likes to kill dragons but a social and active community. Guild chat and an even more active voice server. I like doing things with guildes be it mythic grinds for valor, helping out someone gear, heroics or, just talking and hanging out. A little about me I have been playing since wrath and I have loved and seen everything that the game has had to offer be it Guild/raid leading or sitting back and following others. I have been playing Shaman since a little after 6.2 and have learned the class very well. Seeing as I only play one toon at a time with no alts its easier for me to focus one toon. I have been in a few guilds here in there which for the most part has been amazing with a few hiccups but nothing to bad. That said my progression is not quite where it should be due to having to pug for most of this xpac. I click well with others and love to learn more than I already know and I am always welling to help. I can not raid Sundays or Mondays and my preferred times are something starting around 7pm server time and ending between 10 or 11 I am a fast learner and click fast to people. I much rather have a guild that is already up and running that is just missing a few people to round out its team and already set to move foward. I am looking for something that is going to push hard into legion and beyond In short I am looking for a close group of friends to call my own to play with raid with and progress with like I use too. Cant wait to here from you! Leave you guild ad and Battle tag below and I will add if I see something that I think I will fit in well with to talk more! Dropremix2
Apr 23 Apr 23
Selling Mythic HFC clears Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this! <Cobalt> on Mal’Ganis is now selling Mythic Hellfire Citadel carry runs. We offer a few different options for your carry run through M HFC to accommodate every type of player that is seeking gear. Mythic Packages: Lower Floor (Hellfire Assault-Gorefiend) 300k Upper Floor (Iskar-Xhul’horac) 600k 11/13 M (Hellfire Assault-Xhul’horac) 850k Manno-Archi (Does not include the mount) 850k 13/13 M (Full Clear w/o mount) 1.5 million Are you interested in our competitive prices, but you still have some questions about the run. Well look no further, check out our FAQ section of the posts, hopefully this will help. FAQ about a carry run: Who all comes on these runs? We will never have 2 people of the same armor type or tier token in the same run. As for our guild, we are all 740+ raiders who have been doing these fights for months. What will I have to do on my carry night? All we ask is that you show up, tag a boss and then die. We do not expect you to know how to do the fights, all the ask is that you listen to what we ask you to do and we will take care of the rest Can I reschedule my run if something comes up? You may do that, if something comes up, all we ask is that you give us a 24 hour notice to find someone to take your spot. We are not in this to take your money and screw you over. We understand RL stuff happens sometimes, but we do ask that you give us the common curiosity of letting us know ASAP and we will work on finding you another date to get your carry done When do your runs take place? We are a late night raiding guild, so our runs are on Tuesday starting at 11 pm EST How soon can I get my carry run? It really depends on the week, we will never have 2 of the same loot type so sometimes we will get backed up. The best advice I can give is to contact us a couple weeks in advance of when you would like the run. Do you accept gold on other servers? No, we will only accept gold on Mal’Ganis. Sorry for the inconvenience but we do not want to deal with trying to transfer the gold back over to Mal’Ganis Can I buy the archi mount? Currently, we are not selling the mount. We still have members who are in need of the mount Are there any loot restrictions? Yes there are, while you are paying for the run we reserve the right to give gear to our raiders that still need to. While this will happen every once in a blue moon, I want to inform you of what these cases are. Most of the time it will be WF/socket gear, and eve then most of our raiders no longer need those items. Even rarer cases will be regular gear that a raider needs that we haven’t seen drop often. While this may turn some people away, I can guarantee that you will receive all tier loot and 99% of the time you will get all loot that drops for your class. Is there a deposit fee required to reserve a spot? Yes there is, we ask that you put a 20% non-refundable down payment to reserve your spot. These runs are at high demand so we want to make sure you come on your scheduled date. The rest of your payment will be due before the first boss is pulled Are there discounts for repeat customers? Yes we will give discounts for people that come multiple times, we will discuss that on a person by person base if this interests you How can I schedule one of these runs? If you have any other questions or wish to reserve your spot, please add me on btag Drac#11278. I am on at least once a day, but sometimes I am busy. So if I add you on bnet but don’t contact you right away please feel free to shoot me a message Dracone3
Apr 23 Apr 22 Apr 22 Apr 22 Apr 22 Apr 21 Apr 21 Apr 21
Relentless - 2 Nights 2/13M LFM for mythic! Relentless is a guild formed by a core of long time, experienced raiders looking to progress through WoD normal, heroic, and mythic content. Current progression as follows: • 13/13N - 13/13H - 2/13M HFC • 10/10H BRF • 7/7H and 2/7M HM Raid Schedule - Wed &Thurs 7:30pm to 10:45pm EST. Only 2 nights - You can still enjoy real life! Current Needs: Strong, secure, stable, reliable, dedicated, and committed raiders - Raiders that know their job and actually show up to do their job! • Ret Pally • Monk • Any Exceptional Player Please apply even if your class/spec isn't listed above as all applications are reviewed. Exceptional players of any class/spec are always welcomed. To assist with progression the guild will provide feasts, flasks, potions, gems, enchants, and repairs. What we expect from everyone: (1) Raiders are to know their class inside and out including stat priorities, proper gems, enchants, etc. (2) Be Punctual! Relentless only raids 3 hours per night on 2 nights. This means we get in and get to work immediately, we have a very limited time slot and need to get as much done as possible. (3) Come prepared for the raid by reviewing boss fights. (4) Work hard and have fun! We have some of the best vent conversations, biggest laughs, deepest sighs and we enjoy every minute of it. Other great aspects: Behind the avatar you see on your screen is a human and we will always be human first! We keep the guild small. We have become great friends and loyal teammates. We want to maintain a small tight knit raid roster and not have to bench people or give anyone false hope. We also enjoy going back, helping guildies with achievements, running old content they may have missed, getting mounts they may be lacking. Some love to pvp. Some love to hold ranks on wowprogress for pet battles. Some obsess over achievement points. Do you play other games, other mmo's, consoles? Lots of that here too! Raiders, casuals, couples, families, friends, strangers that become friends! A little bit of everything is what you will find... Interested? A few ways to catch us! • Add JodiLynn#1144 to chat ingame • Visit our Homepage and click "Apply to Guild" on the upper left hand column: http://www.relentless-thrall.guildlaunch.com/ • Send us an email either through guildlaunch or Relentless.Thrall@gmail.com • Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1375227736067303 Crystalle9
Apr 21
<Sephtis> 9/13M Tues/Thurs 8:30p-12a EST <Sephtis> is a newly formed guild on Thrall seeking the following classes / specs for mythic raiding: Tanks Protection Paladin / Blood DK (both with viable DPS off spec) Melee Fury/Arms Warrior Unholy DK Ranged Warlock Healers Full We are currently running a 22-23 person roster on most nights. We currently have a couple of raiders with real life issues that are preventing them or will soon prevent them from being able to raid the hours we've laid out. Thus, we are looking to replace them in order to down content. We do not have any roster boss issues but are looking to get close to 100% attendance from our group on most nights as we are only a 2 day per week guild. We are recruiting strictly to fill specific raid comp needs for Upper HFC Mythic fights. The guild has been together for about 3.5 weeks and is clearing content at an impressive pace. We just achieved 9/13M and are now progressing on Tyrant and soon to be Xul'horac afterward. We are a 2 day per week guild as many of us are adults that work full time day jobs and have families. We are a mature and non politically correct guild. Raid Times are Tues/Thurs 8:30p-12a EST (server). We do try to get together during the week and do Mythic Dungeon grinds for valor as well as Wednesday off-night Heroic HFC for ring upgrades / misc gear upgrades for mains / alts. We try to have as much fun as possible during raid on farm content but when we reach progression we like to be organized and serious on completing our objective, and that is to down the boss. We are a laid back atmosphere for the most part and will not call any one individual out specifically in raid over mumble. If there is an issue with executing mechanics we all typically know what we did wrong from pull to pull and strive to fix it individually. For those who are not sure and keep repeating the same mistakes we typically address it in another channel or in a private whisper. Most of us are friends that have raided before and know each other but to the new people joining, we'd like to make you a part of the group and welcome you as if you have been here all along. The Loot System is Loot Council (EPGP Lootmaster add-on). Guild Bank provides food, flasks, pots, enchants, gems, repairs etc for raiders. We require the following add-ons for raiding: Weak Auras 2 DBM or Big Wigs Exorsus Raid Tools Iskar Assist If you are interested or would like more information please contact: Wyachi#1496 Xig#1321 You can also fill out an application at sephtis.enjin.com. Thanks for reading and Happy Hunting! Rynzzler1
Apr 21