Turalyon

Jan 22, 2014 How is Turalyon Horde? After transferring over to A52 thinking I could get into a decent guild (this was before SoO), and I love to play with lots of people. Little did I know that there was too many people. I stopped playing for a few months because I didn't realize the queue times were that bad and all of the lag. I have recently started leveling another character on another realm because I couldn't stand the queue times. Anyways, how is the Horde side on Turalyon? P.S. If any Horde guild can wait for me to gear up I am a holy pally if you need a healer for raiding, although I have no SoO experience.Kastius2 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Immortal Equilibrium (A) Recruiting Immortal Equilibrium is seeking new members to fill our raid spots. We are currently looking for a healer and solid dps. We just transferred here from Stormrage. We are a 10 man raiding group who is 14/14 normal Soo. We raid Tues, Wed, and Thursday from 9-12 PM. We also welcome all casual members as well!!! Please contact me in game swanlara#1767Sarilee2 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 566 Pally Tank LF Guild 1/14H 566 Pally Tank LF Guild. Have 5 -90s, considering transferring. Mature, adult, study all fights, raid prepared, enjoy the game have played since BC. Looking to join a moderate progression raid group, can raid Tues Wed Thur 7-10 EST. Battle Tag gabriella#1351 Thanks...Slám2 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 [A] <Method> LFM for SoO MISSION: <Method> is an Alliance raiding guild on the Turalyon-US realm. We are recruiting to fill a core 25 man raid group. It's our goal to progress through content as quickly as possible on a light schedule by raiding as efficiently as possible. Our focus is 25 mans, while other groups are welcomed. RAID SCHEDULE: Right now we have 2 groups, Tues, Thur, Monday 9pm-12am EST and 12am-3am EST for our late crew. We do require 75% attendance or more for our Core Raiders, but their is always a role for those that can not. RECRUITING: Ranged Dps - all exceptional apps will be considered! - ALL ranged DPS Healers -All Healers Melee Dps - all exceptional apps will be considered! - All Mellee Tanks - all exceptional apps will be considered! - All Tanks Who are we looking for? We are especially looking for people who want to be part of a tight-knit group of mature raiders that hold each other accountable and strive to fulfill their roles in a raid; those who want to see all of the content in WoW with a focus on teamwork and a drama-free attitude. If you're looking to be another face in the crowd or are unwilling to take the time to do your research, we're definitely not for you. However, if you’re looking for the most hardcore guild out there, this probably is not the guild for you either. We maintain a friendly and helpful atmosphere. What we expect you to do is show up on time, be prepared, research your class to the best of your ability, perform your assigned role in our raids, and have fun in the process! We can offer immediate raid spots to players that demonstrate maturity, communication skills, extensive raiding experience, and ballin' deeps. This is an outfit that requires top performance from every raider. New recruits must be able to tolerate criticism, respect the officers and improve if necessary. TeamSpeak3 is required and a working microphone is encouraged. Your gear should reflect your level of dedication and experience, including appropriate gem and reforging choices. LOOT: Loot is distributed through a loot council that takes: Attendance, Performance and past loot received into consideration. Interested? You can contact us online with our battle.net: Add with a message saying recruit. > Hotwìrê-GM: Hotwire#1564 > Sakima-Raid Leader: Krames#1425 Or put in an app here: http://method-turalyon.enjin.com/Sakima0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 1/14H 10man guild recruiting TANK <<< Higher Evolution 10man guild>>> Current Progression: 1/14 H Seige of Orgrimmar T15 2/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder(prior 5.4 release) Had a late start Currently Working on: H Fallen Protectors Raid Times: 9-12 Server (EST) Tues/Wed/Thurs Server: US-Turalyon Website: http://higherevolution.enjin.com/ Officers: Vidius(Vidius#1612), Miaria , Mizukisakura Current Recruitment needs as of Jan,8th, 2014 http://higherevolution.enjin.com/forum/m/19381088/viewthread/10289757-group-1-recruitment-needs 0 Dps *All exceptional dps should apply* 0 Healers 1 Tank: Blood DK Brewmaster Guardian Druid Warrior Prot Paladin Why Higher Evolution: We offer a progression-oriented raid that seeks to maximize our limited time in game while still maintaining a relaxed and fun-loving atmosphere. The majority of our raiders are working professionals with lives and obligations outside the game, and we understand that this is a game, not a job. What we offer: - Stability: We have been raiding continously for over 6 months now with raiders dating back to BC raiding, And yet to cancel a raid (other for than holidays,of course) -Flexibility: We only require you attend 2 out of 3 raid nights per week. Most of us are young professionals and we understand sometimes you need a night off to have a beer, watch the game or go shopping. -Good times with weapons: This is a video game and we are here to have fun above all else. Having said that, we do expect everyone to bring a high level of focus to raid to ensure bosses drop. What you should offer: 1) Completion of similar normal mode completed. 2) Working knowledge of the heroic encounters (there are millions of resources out there). 3) World of Logs data. We need to see what you can do with what you have. 4) Ventrilo, a headset, and a microphone. 5) A solid internet connection and computer that can support the 10 man raiding format. 6) Good Attendance. You must be able to make 2 of the 3 raids nights. 7) A positive attitude throughout progression nights and a willingness to always improve. In Conclusion: For more information or to apply, go to www.http://higherevolution.enjin.com . If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our officers in game.Miaria0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 [A] Consortium Wants you! 10/14 Hi all! We at Consortium, are looking for players that want to join a nice group of peeps, that enjoy raiding in a more casual way and that are currently progresing through SoO. Progression: 10/14 normal Currently we are looking for Tanks and Healers (pref. pallies (Prot), druids (Bear), monks (Brew/Mist), priests, etc. We raid thursdays and sundays from 7pm till 22pm (server time) If you are interested, contact AwesomeGG, Eplodin or me in game. Thanks a lot! Cheers!Mjolnïr0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 sold soldDavetheslave5 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 LF French-Canadian Guild / Cherche Guilde Qc Hi, I currently have a lvl 25 dwarf hunter on stormrage and I plan to move him to Turalyon. I'm looking for a casual french-canadian guild. If it click with the guild I may transfer my main too (lvl 90 monk). Salut, J'ai un dwarf hunter lvl 25 sur stormrage et j'aimerais le tranferer sur Turalyon. Je cherche une guild quebecoise casual. Si ca click avec la guild je vais peut-etre transferer mon main aussi (lvl 90 monk)Leröy0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 More than 1,000 players... have transferred here from Stormrage & Area 52. Turalyon is now a high pop server with a balanced faction. Future is bright for this realm...Tvpe7 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 WTB Garrosh kill normal Not worried bout loot, just want the kill cheeve. I know the fight havent got the kill yet.Deadchickie1 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 [A] Protection Pally LF SoO Hey, I'm looking for a group that raids the days between Friday - Monday(Also can make it on Wednesday). Times may vary but i can adjust to many. And well... Inma a very dedicated player, this is my only alliance alt i play for fun; currently working on flex raids and trying to pug something, working on my cloak (3rd one ....yeah..... lots of fun). Even looking for some guild that runs flex weekly, alts groups, etc (who runs stuff *actively*). As for exp as *tank* the far i've gone in current tier is 12/14 (not on this toon obviously, but you can ask) Feel free to add me: daniel#12855 (as i sad i play a lot of the evil faction too :) so i may not be on but still playing)Luzian0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 Question about 2 night a week raiding guilds Hello, Thinking about transferring was just wondering if there are any two night a week raiding guilds on the server from Sunday to Thursday? Preferably after 7:30 EST. Thanks! SeviniiSevinii4 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 (A)555 Restodruid transfer LFGuild I am a recent Stormrage refugee transferred over to escape queue times and the issues of a super overpopulated server. I am a mature player with a full time job and family. Due to work, I was unable to commit to a specific raiding schedule for nearly 2 years. Now, due to RL changes, I am again able to commit to a schedule so I am looking to get back into raiding on a more organized level than PUGing Flex runs. I am looking for an active, mature, casual guild that is focused on raiding efficiently while remaining respectful to all members. I want to join a group that has people online and active outside of normal raid schedule. I follow leadership well, but I play to have fun. I am not interested in e-peen stroking elitist members who are rude to each other or nerd-raging raid leaders. I am looking for a 10m (possibly 25m) normal mode raiding guild to join that could potentially branch into heroic modes some point down the line. I am NOT looking to join any means of 'hardcore' guild. I am not looking for heroic progression. My current Bio.. iLVL 555 Resto Druid. I have Legendary Cloak/Meta gems etc. I have 14/14 Flex mode experience in SoO with lots of past experience raiding on other toons in Vanilla and BC. Available raid times are 10pm Server(est) to 1am Server(est) Any night except Wednesday night. If you are looking for a healer to join your group and I seem like I would fit in, please look me up. Id love to discuss your guild or answer any questions you may have about myself. Ingame mail works fine, or feel free to look me up... Battletag: Meese#1149 Thanks~ (edit: updated ilvl)Qaug2 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Guild Txfr LFM Casual + Core Raiders We are an adult only guild, we all enjoy the game and are looking for more like-minded players that are interested in continuing HM progression and preparing for the Xpac.. - Our 10 man team is currently 1/14 Heroic and looking to continue progression once we fill openings. - Working towards Mythic WoD 20 raiding once launched - Also LF casual raiders interested in off-night Flex runs or interested in raiding in the core group if we have an open slot. __________________________________________________________________ Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:00pm - 9:00pm Server (EST) __________________________________________________________________ Loot is open rolls but we ensue it is equally distributed and are courteous. Want to be sure the Group improves, not just a single player with lucky rolls. __________________________________________________________________ Current Needs: - 1 Melee DPS with Tank OS - 1 Healer with DPS OS (Pref Monk or Sham) - 1 RDPS Pref Mage - Any Spec casual or fill-in raider. __________________________________________________________________ Requirements - - Experience is preferred, however we are willing to teach the right players - Solid Raid Mechanics - Know your Class & Spec - Vent - No drama - Treat players with respect - Log early and know fights __________________________________________________________________ Guild Provides all raiders with the following during raids: - Flasks/Potions - Guild repairs - Buff Food - Enchants __________________________________________________________________ If you have any further questions please contact gábriella (alt 0225) or via Battle Tag gabriella#1351 for more detailsSlám10 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 [H] Archon 10/14H 10M LF1 tank <Archon> 10m Raiding Guild on *Turalyon* [EST] About us Our membership is comprised of adults from all walks of life: Working professionals, Homemakers, University students, Parents, etc. Many of our members have substantial commitments outside of the game, so we emphasize making the most of the few hours we have each week. We are a tight-knit team of like-minded players who desire to raid both skillfully and enjoyably. We expect our raiding core to show a high degree of motivation and dedication to our progression as a guild. We continuously strive to be the best we can be, and seek out all challenges that each content cycle has to offer. Current Tier Guild Progression • Siege of Orgrimmar: 10/14H Raid Schedule • Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday nights 7:30PM - 10:30 CST (8:30 PM - 11:30 PM Server) Our Expectations Applicants must have legendary cloak and min 550 ilvl. Current tier heroic experience is also a huge asset. • Independent research of boss mechanics, strategies and videos. • Independent and up-to-date research on your class. • An ability to take criticism in stride and improve performance under fire. • Sufficient resources to always come prepared with the best, including consumables, enchants, etc. • Maturity level that is consistent with an adult. • Mumble and microphone. Recruitment We are currently looking for 1 tank (Monk/Druid pref.) for a core spot. How to Apply Contact an officer directly ingame or post in this thread: • Ragebar or BT: ragebarr#1790 • Season/Kaval/FeralstateRagebar4 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Stormrage Transfers Starting Raiding guild Let's just get some of the important facts out of the way: This guild was just started and does not yet have all the perks unlocked. This is aimed at being a 10 man raiding guild, with no intentions of getting much bigger. Our current avg ilvl is 510. We plan on doing older raids together to get more geared. We are an 18+ guild. We're looking for mature folk that aren't racist / sexist / homophobic / what have you, because we'd like to actually get along well with everyone. You must have a headset or mic and be able to communicate via skype, vent, etc. We don't have a set schedule because it will depend on the schedule of our raiders. We are recruiting any role right now because a few of us have multiple characters to raid with. If any of those turn you off, thanks anyway for checking out the thread. If you're the kind of person that likes a close-knit group of friends to raid with, maybe you can find that with us. We want to do guild achievements together, grind rep together, and generally help each other out through raid content and have a good time. If this interests you at all please feel free to add me on bnet at CognitivePit#1566, or Airlinheshta in game!Abell0 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 563 HPal LF Tues,Wends,Thrurs Raiding guild. Hey guys I'm looking for a raiding guild that can raid for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. I'm currently 13/14. I know the fight for Garrosh. Add my btag Angelitoo696#1354 Kindly Regards, YavoyYavoy5 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 ILVL557 LOCK i have a 557 lock on horde side turalyon looking to go alliance for a raiding guild only issue is atm i am broke because of school and other reason if any alliance guilds need a good lock and would pay my xfer im down to go raid times need to be between 8/12 im also 13/14 exp.Sneakinya1 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Area 52 xfers Want to start form the beginning back when it was fun to level and chat in the barrens, The Immortals, New guild just for those getting out of the area 52 que , and lag. Or for those looking to reroll. Starting ground up, Will have more coming, including free repairs. Officers needed for recruiting. Help start off something new. Process of moving main, well grow fast need someone to help recruit. It doesn’t have to be the daily grind. Start fresh and enjoy the game the way we used to.Grolash3 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 New Transfers looking for Mature Casual Guild My husband and I are returning to the game after a break and are looking to find a good, tight-knit family type guild made up of mature players that play the game to socialize and have fun. We have done the hard-core raiding in the past and just don't have time for that with a new baby and other real life commitments. We are more the type of people that would enjoy having a couple of drinks and running old raids or doing achievements and such for fun. We want a guild with active players that actually talk to one another not just a bunch of people that log in and do their own thing and only talk during raids or talk about the best way to reforge a piece of gear. We are normally online a couple hours a night between 7pm and 1am server time and a few hours on the weekends. If you think you have a guild we would fit into please let me know :) My toon name on Turalyon is Tamica.Spankmeplzz5 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 559 Frost Mage LF Guild Hi all, As of right now, I have 10/14N and I'm not expecting to jump right into heroics - although, this is where I would eventually like to be. I'm looking for a guild that raids Tues - Thursday, preferably around 8:30-9 PM server. If this is something you are interested in, feel free to comment below. Btag: Ambria #1143Auxesia5 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 How is the Server? As the Title says. I've investigated and PERHAPS have reason to come over, But I want to hear from some Regs and recent transfers, To see if this Free transfer is worth it. I have friends who came to TYLON, But I still need more detail like Economy, People etc.Edwardoz0 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Arcane Mage LF Raid Team So as the title suggests, I am now currently looking for a new raid team. Due to changes in my work schedule, I am no longer able to raid with my guild group. My available days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and can raid at any time during those 3 days. I'm currently looking for a progression oriented guild. I'm pretty flexible, able to take the time to research fights on my own. I'm always prepared, provide my own food/flasks, and can easily make 90% attendance. If anyone is looking for a ranged DPS, hit me up in game or using my battletag, Æonis#1947. Oh, and if need be, I'm willing to faction change for the right guild.Æonis4 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 [A] Adult Progression LFM - Stormrage Xfer About Me : I have played mmo's since EQ1, have been a member of top 100 guilds in EQ, Rift & WoW and miss the feel of knocking down bosses ahead of the curve. Due to RL commitments, I can't dedicate the time to be in a conventional "Hard-Core" guild. To be honest I no longer have the desire to spend 40hrs a week just to say "I did it first". This dilema of wanting to progress efficiently but not having 5 days to raid. After doing some research on Turalyon I feel that this would be a great home for what we're trying to establish. 4 of us will be coming from Stormrage as soon as Blizzard resolves the issue. Guild : Our ultimate goal is to lock in 20 core raiders ASAP in preparation for WoD (if you are accepeted as a raider your spot is garaunteed). The move to make heroic content static is something that I find to be a great situation. I'm currently reaching out and recruiting to fill our initial core to get through SoO normal as quickly as possible. This will provide us the opportunity to establish some group synergy in a Heroic environment before WoD. Raiding : Raids begin Jan 28th giving us 2 weeks to properly fill our ranks with dedicated members that want to stay for the long haul. Raid Times Tues/Wed 9pm - 1am EST with thursday as a voting day during progression. Interested ? : We're looking for exceptional players that want Laid-back + efficient raids where everyone is responsible and helpful. Undergeared is a problem easily fixed. However, we expect any interested raiders to be willing to take the time to properly research their class and role within encounters. We won't tolerate BS and drama, we want to keep this a small and fun home where players aren't a number but a friend. Casuals, PvPers & adults who just like to have a good time are very welcome as well. contact Geezuz#1160 if you'd like to talk.Geezuz12 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 [Divine Carnage] 13/14 10Horde Healer/DPS Divine Carnage LVL 25 Horde Turalyon 13/14n We're looking for 1 Hunter or Warlock and 1 DPS who would act as the third healer if needed. We are trying to finish off Garrosh and head into heroics immediately. Our requirements: Minimum ilvl 545. Minimum sustained dps 200k on average. 10/14n preferred but 8/14 is acceptable for skilled players. Raid nights: Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST We're a low stress high expectations raid team, we don't scream and belittle each other because we don't have to, you're expected to know your toon, understand the boss mechanics and what your role is in our strategy and to do your homework for each fight. We only raid two nights per week, so I expect you to be there almost every raid night to be fair to the rest of the raid team. Screaming, drama and nonsense is left at the door, we don't tolerate it. We're all adults, we're sometimes vulgar, inappropriate and unconventional, but we get the job done and we have a damned good time doing it. If you're interested add me to your ID Arsin#1162 Additional Details: Our loot system is MS need, preference goes to who the drop would be a better upgrade for. Then open roll for OS. Unassigned loot is DE'd for the guild bank as mats.Emorix3 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 550 BDK LF SoO tonight starting at malk also looking for a raiding guildPlãgué0 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Hello Area52 players! As blizzard has finally taken a notice into dead as well as dying servers we were blessed (Probably cursed) with new members from Area52, our current ranking is 29th out of 246 servers in the US. As I honestly take no interest in PvE and I pretty much only make gold nowadays I need Area52 players to get our ranking up to advance the servers economy. The past 7 months has been pretty brutal on Turalyon, most of my pvping friends left to more popular servers and I have been alone, well.. I quit as well, but that's beside the point! Regardless, I need you to increase our servers ranking on that WoW Progress list! The goal of getting ranked up on that list is to increase the servers population, thus increasing the amount of famers and making our economy more defined! See currently we're like a pastoral farm, we have a couple of farmers and there really isn't an overflow of items on the Auction House, THATS BAD! With the new players it will make goods more demanded, thus increasing the price and demand of everything! This will open our economy so that I will make more gold. Pretty much what I'm going for here is to increase the economy to the point it is when an expansion first comes out. The only way to achieve this goal is to have a large flow of new players, kinda like when Willy Wonka calls the oompa loompa people and they start dancing. Get to work A52, kthxbye.Badkarma9 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Thinking of Transferring been looking for a guild to run with on stormrage since i came back from a 6 month break. not to sure if i should transfer though. if it might be easier to find a guild to run with this late in the expansion on this realm or not. Any Advice?Avereiel3 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 561 frost mage considering xfer Hello, I am considering a transfer to Turalyon, mainly to avoid Q times and AH lag. Another important factor for me is raid pugging. Will there be joinable raids during primetime or do I have to join a guild and adhere to their schedule in order to raid? My 14/14 N and 3/14HM exp are all from pug runs. Will this realm be able to address those issues and cater to my unstructured schedule?Brethgyk4 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Higher Evolution 10man Recruiting all <<< Higher Evolution 10man guild>>> Current Progression: 1/14 H Seige of Orgrimmar T15 2/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder(prior 5.4 release) Had a late start Currently Working on: H Fallen Protectors Raid Times: 9-12 Server (EST) Tues/Wed/Thurs Server: US-Turalyon Website: http://higherevolution.guildportal.com/ Officers: Vidius(Vidius#1612), Miaria Current Recruitment needs as of Jan,8th, 2014 http://higherevolution.enjin.com/forum/m/19381088/viewthread/10289757-group-1-recruitment-needs 1 Dps: Boomkin Mage Ele/Enhance Shaman Rogue Feral Druid *All exceptional dps should apply* 0 Healer: MistWeaver Monk Holy Paladin Disc Resto Druid Resto Shaman 1 Tank: Blood DK Brewmaster Guardian Druid Warrior Paladin Why Higher Evolution: We offer a progression-oriented raid that seeks to maximize our limited time in game while still maintaining a relaxed and fun-loving atmosphere. The majority of our raiders are working professionals with lives and obligations outside the game, and we understand that this is a game, not a job. What we offer: - Stability: We have been raiding continously for over 6 months now with raiders dating back to BC raiding, And yet to cancel a raid (other for than holidays,of course) -Flexibility: We only require you attend 2 out of 3 raid nights per week. Most of us are young professionals and we understand sometimes you need a night off to have a beer, watch the game or go shopping. -Good times with weapons: This is a video game and we are here to have fun above all else. Having said that, we do expect everyone to bring a high level of focus to raid to ensure bosses drop. What you should offer: 1) Completion of similar normal mode completed. 2) Working knowledge of the heroic encounters (there are millions of resources out there). 3) World of Logs data. We need to see what you can do with what you have. 4) Ventrilo, a headset, and a microphone. 5) A solid internet connection and computer that can support the 10 man raiding format. 6) Good Attendance. You must be able to make 2 of the 3 raids nights. 7) A positive attitude throughout progression nights and a willingness to always improve. In Conclusion: For more information or to apply, go to www.http://higherevolution.enjin.com . If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our officers in game.Vidius3 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 LF Quality Pugs for Alt Raids Fri/Sat Hey all! We just transferred from A-52 Horde and are looking to make some pug friends for SoO Normals. While we run our weekly raids with our mains, we're all altoholics and like to run weekend alt raids. We don't run them every week, but fairly often, usually starting around 8 or 9 EST and going until we've downed 8-10 bosses. Occasionally we'll form back up the following day and finish the clear. If you're looking for a quality pug group, leave your info and we'll find you in game when we're running. You can also add me at Jariyah#1831. Alternatively, look for us in /trade! Requirements for pugs: -540+ ilvl -14/14 Flex, 4/14 N minimum on the toon you're bringing -For DPS: 150K single target sustained minimum, 175K+ preferred -Good attitude! If you like to rage at people, this isn't the group for you. -Strong understanding of normal mode fights for all bosses - know your role! If you're supposed to be interrupting, interrupt! If you're supposed to be dispelling, dispel! We don't have room for folks who tunnel on the recount. -Able to follow instructions and adjust quickly. We're happy to explain things, but you need to be able to execute the strategy quickly. Loot: We allow one MS piece per raider until everyone has gotten something, then 2 until everyone has 2, etc. Offspec rolls do not count toward the 1 piece per raider. BOE epics must be equipped if rolling MS/OS. If nobody needs a BOE, it will go to open roll. Remember, this is a casual pickup group. It won't happen every week, but we'd like to do it most weeks. See you in game!Jariyah2 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Anyone on Turalyon been here since vanilla I just came back last night and looking for old friends.....character names were holycarnage and darkdraculas. If you did play then please post.Devyncolley1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 thinking of tansfering hello everyone due to the high que times on stormrage. im thinking about transferring here. would be looking for 25m raiding guild that raids around 3pm to 930pm est Monday -Friday. im mostly looking for a new home for the next xpac since im behind on this one. fell free to ask any question thank you for your time.Cryptìcus1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Selling lvl 25 guild Hey guys! My main has transferred here from Stormrage (kahlly) But I still have this alt on stormreaver with a guild. Any interest in buying one over here? Should I bother paying for the transfer?Sailrmoonkin1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Realm Activity As the title says, im wondering about the realms activity. I am contemplating xfer into Turalyon and would like to know if there is decent activity going on here...Ex: End-game content-->raiding, timeless isle activity, and challenge modes activity any info in appreciated . Thanks.Opiouner4 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 5/14h 563 Ret Pally LF a Home Hello all, I'm considering to transfer from A52, and I am looking for a new guild to call home, especially with WoD coming soon. I'm 5/14h with some experience on h Jugg and h Nazgrim. I'm available from 8pm - 11pm EST, on any night except Friday, and would prefer to keep it to 3 nights a week. My Ret spec is 563, and I have a Prot spec at 566, but having been a main tank for most of this expac, I would rather stay MS Ret. I do not have a holy spec or gear. If you are interested, add me to your Battletag: Mel#1109 , or post here. ThanksMeladrial1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Reborn 1/14H Giving it another Go. We haven't raided the past 7 weeks due to people stop caring/stop showing up, this was happening before the Holidays even started so now we are trying to rebuild the group with people who are looking for a permanent raid spot and willing to put in the time and effort. We are looking for players who have around the same raid progression as us because I doubt we will find anyone who wants to backtrack themselves in progression. As of now we have, Tank:Pally Healer:Disc Priest Dps: Fury warrior, Mage. Hunter, and Destro Lock As of these players I would say we are all top notch players who know the classes we play and are just looking for the key pieces to fill in but with the new transfers from Stormrage or other people falling out from their guilds I figured might as well give it another shot before leaving the guild completely. I wish to stay in the guild since I have been in it for almost two years and enjoy raiding with the people in the guild. Our Raid Times were Tues/Wed 7:30-11 PM EST but we are thinking of adding a 3rd day which would be TH since it works for most of us. If you are looking for a spot and know you can pull your weight why not just come and give it a go? Looking for Reliable/skilled people but not looking to gear everyone up, looking for people to be around the same level we are on. Like I said just as we started doing heroics that's when we started to have problems with people stop showing up so if we can get back up and going I know for a fact we can push our way back up in progression. Add my battletag Kraig#1462 if you have questions or interested in joining usHèisenberg1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Possible move - (H) Lock&RSham 1/14H 2 Raiders seeing if there is any interest in our services prior to moving. We are 1/14H and are looking to continue with a new group and be ready for WoD. That being said a 25m group would be great. Raid days and time would be preferred during the week nights, Sun-Thurs, 2 days with a possibly a third upon requirement for the week. Times of 830-9pm start and finish between 11-Midnight. The following are the members Lock - Zahkkul - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Zahkkul/advanced http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Area%2052/Zahkkul/ RSham - Marrau - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Marrau/advanced http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Area%2052/Marrau/ The link to wow-heroes is provided to check out recent logs and rankings. For more information or to discuss us joining your group please add zahkkul#1390 on battletag. Cheers!!Murboden2 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 LF ultra casual guild Doing solo content mostly atm due to RL but still like to feel like I'm part of a group. Have family and 2 yr old and looking for similarly situated ppl. Transferring from SR.Erodyan2 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Our new community members. Nice to see all the new people, welcome to Turalyon both Stormrage and A52. I had a small queue to log in but nothing serious lol. I think you will like it here once the dust settles, we were fairly active before, now we will just be busier. Where are you Gil this server is bangin! roflVoltagè11 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 [H] Vortex LF 1 Caster DPS (11/14H) Vortex is now recruiting for our 10-man raid team. We traditionally run a 13 person roster with a 66% attendance requirement expected over our 3 day raid week (thus, 2 nights a week at a minimum). While this spot is for our current raid team, we are also starting to expand our roster in preparation for Mythic raiding in Warlords of Draenor. We're currently looking for: 1 Caster DPS - (Elemental Shaman / Warlock / Shadow Priest / Mage) About Vortex: For those who don't know us, Vortex is a small 10-man raiding guild that's been on Turalyon since 2008. We're generally an older group (20+ to 40+) of folks, some of whom have kids and most of whom have jobs, so we're good at keeping the balance between the game and real life. Despite all of these draws on our time, we've always finished expansions in the top 1% of guilds world-wide, so that's hopefully a good indicator that we buckle down well when it's time to focus. Our forums are quite active between strategy discussion/refinement and general chatter about interesting things we've found on the web. We want to stress that the most important things that we're looking for is a personality and skill fit between us and our applicants. We want people who are skilled, fun to be around and willing to work hard to help move the team forward. If you're not the best geared player, don't let that stop you from applying. Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday - 7:30 -> 11:30 server time (ET). Invites go out at 7:15. Interested or have questions? Our website can be found at: http://www.vortex-guild.com Our application and instructions can be found here: http://www.vortex-guild.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html You can also direct questions to the Vortex Officers: Alyae, Ketheres, ScytheScythe3 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 [H] <Midnight Treason> (11/14 SoO) LF 1 Tank In Short <Midnight Treason> (Level 25) is recruiting 1 Tank 540+ for our normal 10 man progression raid group, preferably Monk/Druid, but all will be seriously considered. Raid times are Wed and Sun 8:30-11 P.M. [Eastern] server time. About Us We are a casual small knit group comprised of friendly mature adults seeking to progress in a stress free environment while playing to the best of our abilities to advance through encounters. What We Expect We understand that real life takes precedence over WoW, however due to our shortened raid times, we expect you to be committed whenever possible. Flasks/Food/etc. will be provided, but you earn major Kudos if you bring your own. Also, need a brain capable of learning from mistakes to avoid making them again. ^_^ Tank Classes/Roles Needed Monk/Druid Tank: High Death Knight Tank: Medium Paladin/Warrior Tank: Low Questions/Comments/Concerns Contact myself or another officer Online @ Spinkatiff - Spink#1923 [GM] Minuit - Healz4life#1942Minuit1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 LF tailoring lvling kit (A) pst Paudson with priceWynath1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 LF 10PM or later raiding Is there any guild Alliance side that raids 10PM or later? Don't know if I'm looking for a full time raid again but finding people that are on during the same time I am is great plus I am always available to fill in. Just burnt out on the raiding thing and it's hard to find a group of people that mesh like I have been a part of before but that would be great to find againTinypreacher0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 LF weekend raiding guild Mondays are also good for me. 543 Resto shaman 9/14 but know 10/14. Btag mogguu#1969Äffinity1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 7/14 H 567 Prot Warrior Hey I'm thinking of switching over from Stormrage just to get away from all the queues and maybe meet some new people on Turalyon. I can do all days but would prefer a night time raid. I mainly tank but am making a dps set for OS. Nice to meet everyoneSca4 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 free transfer broken again stuck in maintenance, my toon transferring is in limboTortillajr1 Jan 17, 2014