Oct 9, 2013 WTS Sky Golem! Thinking about transferring here in the near future and was curious as to what the going rate was for Sky Golems at the moment on this server? I will have one made prior to transferring so if there is any interest please contact me @ Play#1344. I figured I'd have better luck selling this here than my current server as there are plenty of players here making these within the next few days. Thanks!Xenosi3 Oct 9, 2013
Oct 9, 2013 Prot War LF raid Looking to raid this week, can raid anytime except 7:30-11:30 EST Mon-Friday, have 14/14 XP looking to raid this week only. NickVerga#1416 add me to Btag! <3Qtpants4 Oct 9, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 [H] 522 Rogue, LF Weekend Progression Guild Hello all, I am looking for a weekend (Fri, Sat, poss Sun) progression raiding guild. Please message me in game or reply to this post so we can chat. Thanks!Syntactic1 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 533 Rogue LF Raiding Guild I consider myself a skilled player who has had no progression due to being in a guild with friends who have very little interest in raiding. I am willing to faction change if necessary. I play my class very well and easily understand and follow directions. I would prefer a weekday raiding schedule but will consider weekends as well. Please message me in game or add me at Jogadore#1612 so we can talk. Thanks for any consideration!Jogador2 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 Considering transfer to here. Alright ladies and gents, I am currently a part of the Stormrage server and I am considering a transfer. Stormrage is an Alliance heavy server, around 90% of the total population. I would like to transfer to an EST PvE server with a balanced Horde/Alliance ratio. The reason is because my original WoW account was all Hordies and I hold a place in my heart for the Horde, but I would also like to have a few Alliance characters. How are the Horde and Alliance sides of this server, is the population pretty even, and is there pretty good raiding guilds and progression?Clockhogg11 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 5 raiders looking for guild Resto shaman, blood dk, rogue, mage, and boomkin looking for a serious raiding guild. Tues/wed/thurs raid days. We are average of 535ish ilevel. Message me in-game pujo or real-Id pujo#1937Pujo3 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 Looking for a new raiding guild I was interested in switching to this server since a lot of my friends from my previous server left. I left for a while so you shall see a lot of my gear is from old, but I had a lot of fun raiding and would like to continue it. Was actually thinking of bringing my druid over and switching factions for a change of pace. (I also have a dk, priest, and a warrior. Warrior and dk is 85 and the priest is 83.) Mostly looking for a fun, laid back raiding guild. I mostly do heals, but I have experience as dps and a tank. Cheers!Thundertots3 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 Protadin LF 10-25 Man Raiding Hello everyone. Faedrick here and I am currently in the need of a guild. I am a Prot Paladin, as well as a Hunter, who is currently looking for a somewhat mature late night 10 Man or 25 man raid group. I have been raiding since BC, with a little break during Cata, and I am incredibly excited to get into SoO ! I raid to have fun, but ultimately I do want to kill bosses. I enjoy going into raids, wiping on bosses and constantly improving. Finding that group that likes to have fun but knows when to turn it on when it counts. I work second shift, so I get off work around 9:30PM EST every night. I am available weekdays after 10PM until about 3AM. I am willing to transfer and/or faction change, but of course I would have to make sure the group type fits fairly well before I was to do so. As I stated before, I would prefer to tank but DPS is another option if necessary. If you believe that I might be a good fit for your raid team, please do not hesitate to reply here, message me on here or add me in game. Krames#1425 Faedrick (Prot Paladin): us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Faedrick/ Faedronis (Hunter): us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Faedronis/ Thanks for your time!Faedrick4 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 X-51 nether rocket x-treme For sale. Had to buy to faction change and i'd like my goldz back. Please to offar here. thanks!Glycochita2 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 [H] Elite Society of Azeroth looking for Flex <Elite Society of Azeroth> is a lv. 25 guild, that will be starting to do some flex raiding with it's members and moving forward to 10 normal or 25 normal depending on our attendance. We are a friendly mature guild, that is almost all casual raiders. We believe on building a foundation with our raiders, and having fun while killing stuff. We are not here to be number one on the realm. Our goal is to have members that wants to raid, and knows their class, but not to have the stress on feeling to come every night raid. That's the magic of flex raiding. We want to have a high enough raid pool. That if one day you do not want to come because you have family emergency or other things important. That is fine by us. For immediate raiding we would require a ilvl 510 for raids. But if your close to that number, and would want to join our guild. We are more then welcome to take you along, and put you on standby until you get that magical number. What will this guild bring to you: - Veteran raiders that are here to have fun and help you. - Good sense of humor without no stress involve. - Support for your class or materials. - An open relationship with your follow officers. What are we looking for in our members: - People that knows a good base of their class. - That wants to raid now, or in the near future. - That isn't negative, or ragequit when things doesn't go his/her way. Raid times: Monday and Wednesday from 9pm to 11pm* We used Ventrilo or Teamspeak. If anybody got any questions or wants to know more about us, please do not hesitate to add me on Real ID Ddeamon#1466. Thank you to read this thread, and hopefully you have a great time in this game. * Raid times could always change to fit everybody needs. and we could add more days depending of the needs of the guild. ~DdDdeamon2 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 7, 2013 Midnight Treason 25M recruiting for SoO Midnight Treason is a lvl 25 guild looking for members to hang out, have fun and join our 25M raid team. We are currently finished with the first section of Flex, we have not stepped into 25M because of a lack of DPS to finish off our 16-20 raider group. We are looking for a few more DPS to fill our roster so we can start hitting 25M content. If interested contact me either on these forums or in game. My battletag is FPShow#1420. Our raid times are currently 8:30-11 server time (EST) Wednesdays and Sundays. Update: 10M is 3/14, first night raiding. We're looking to either collect enough people to make a competent 25m or 2 10m.Deadsham2 Oct 7, 2013
Oct 6, 2013 [H10] Synthesis 8/14H LF1 Healer Synthesis is a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a long history of full clearing heroic content. Though officially formed in Firelands as GSO on Sargeras, the core of us have been raiding since early wrath clearing Naxx and Sarth 3D. We have a casual approach to raiding and WoW in general, but we have a hardcore mindset with enforced performance and attendance standards. Recruiting: 1 Main Raid Healer Paladin or Shaman Schedule: Tue, Wed, Thur - 8:30p til 12:30am Mon - Officially a raid night, but only used as bonus in the event progression goals aren't met during the raid week (we aim to be cleared by end of raid Thur). You will need to be available Mon-Thur to qualify for a trial. Loot: Council awarded Expectations: - You will need to have LOGS. No logs, no trial: Period. - Experience in heroics of previous tiers. - You must have your meta and within a week of your legendary cloak - Your gear must reflect the ability to play in a HEROIC Siege of Origrimmar raid. If you're in full Timeless isle gear, don't waste your time. To Apply: www.synthguild.com - our app is incredibly short (4 questions) or contact Nova#1793 Desirous#1482 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/SynthesisNovahkane8 Oct 6, 2013
Oct 6, 2013 [A] Experienced player LF pvp/raiding guild Just faction changed to Alliance for a change of pace. I've been raiding since Wrath although didn't go hardcore until Cataclysm. I was with my main guild for about 2-3 years and raided with a great group of people for a long time. Unfortunately the grind got to everyone and we disbanded for the most part. I attempted to begin raiding again a couple of months ago but had to stop playing due to real life issues. Currently keeping busy PVPing so I'm interested in finding a pvp group and also a guild to be able to get back into raiding in time for the next expansion, whenever that may be. As of right now I'd like to get back into raiding even if it would be just as a backup. Would be nice to get into a second raiding group or a casual group in a guild and be able to transition to a core spot eventually. I'm mostly looking for an established and experienced guild that I can be a part of for as long as possible and grow with like my old one. If you'd like to check my raiding experience you can check out my youtube for all of my raids beginning with Tier 11 in Cataclysm. From normals to heroics I have tanked and dps'ed all of them: www.youtube.com/chrisrey3156 I am heavily into theorycrafting and maximizing my gameplay. Concerning myself I'm 23 years old, got a steady job, I don't deal with drama and I don't bring issues to the guild. Gonna leave this up for a while, if anyone is interested in taking me in please let me know in this thread. I'm very new to Alliance side so I have no idea about the alliance guilds lol.Papilindo0 Oct 6, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 [H] Neolutum Second 10 man Needs 1 Neolutum is recruiting for SoO. Our first 10 man is 1/14H and we starting a second. Sun/Mon 7-11 and 8-11. We are Open to what we want in our last spot! I would take a good player of any of these classes for a perm spot. Hunter Ele shaman/resto OS MW monk/dps os Disc priest/shadow OS Holy paladin/dps Os www.neolutum.enjin.com or add Ladie#1111Ladie0 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Looking for Healer for our core group Hey we are looking for a healer to round off our core raid group for normal SoO 10m progression. a little about us? -we are a group of raiders who like to raid casually but still be serious and get content down. we raid on Wednesdays and Fridays 8:30-11 pm server time. we like to have fun and as a guild do other things as well on our off days. we are very helpful and will do what ever we can to help each other and strengthen ourselves as a group. we are currently looking for a resto shaman or holy pally to come heal for us. we would like to see an item level of at least 515 but we will help you out as best as we can. we would like to have a consistent raider who shows up and shows up on time. please message or in game mail any of the following or post here and we will contact you if that is what you prefer. zyhm (real id zyhm1124#1255) derzah` geeno draykrusDerzah0 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 4, 2013 Looking for Raiding Guild Looking for a weekend flex/10/25 doesn't matter. Also willing to sub if you need that as well. Weekend team preferred.Nosila2 Oct 4, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 Planned Ordos Group Because of the prerequisite to do the World boss, Ordos, I would like to plan a weekly group in advance. He is insta-spawn after death so timing won't be an issue like Nalak or Oondasta. Just simply PST me (or add me to battlenet: eternalinfer#1281), or just be in the area. I will ask once or twice in /1. This way we can quickly down Ordos and players can get on with their nightly raids. Where: Timeless Isle, Ordon Sanctuary Time: Tuesday 7PM (EST) Requirements: 90, with legendary cloak on account Info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM-NFcogdHo (not my video) http://www.wowhead.com/npc=72057/ordosAureil0 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 [A] Need a DPS tonight, possible Garr kill still needing someone for tonight continuing from Blackfuse, possible Garrosh kill (30% p2 wipes last week)Ampdup0 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 [H] 14/14 Recruiting a 10m to fill a 25m We are currently keeping the ship afloat with a couple of 10 mans (14/14 SoO, currently server 3rd 10 man) but our desire is and always has been to run a 25 man raid. To make this happen I need to get a solid 10-15 players in who are heroic caliber players. There are several ways this is possible but the easiest and most straightforward is to find another successful 10 man who also aspires to 25 mans. Here's us - We've been progression raiding as a guild since Ulduar and have called Turalyon home since Dragonsoul. - We raid W/Th 7-11 (this is somewhat flexible depending on the quality of the opportunity) - We've got a guild bank completely stocked to supply a 25 man with literally everything they need (flasks, potions, food, gems, chants, 1000g repairs, etc ...) - We've got 15-20 (maybe even 25 depending on who comes back for the patch) players who are heroic progression proven. Here's what we need - 10-15 solid and proven experienced heroic raiders who want a 25 man home. (I'd consider recruiting several smaller groups as well) - Turalyon server (its where we live, sorry) - Raid leader or raid leading assistance would be welcomed. - Awesome people who like having fun AND can serious face as necessary. We're not going anywhere but 10 man raiding just doesn't cut it for us ... honestly it doesn't lend itself to much of a guild either. I can be found online various nights or if you can't find me you can contact Anzan or Drudz. At this time we're not looking for individuals but will consider any experienced groups (even if not a full raid). feralminded#1816, contact me and let's talk!Nosis29 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 (H) Looking for guild orraid active in the AM I'm working 3rd shift, and usually play between 7 AM EST to noon. I'm looking for a group of people that play during the same time, as it can be rather lonely in the morning. I would love to raid if there are any groups at this time, but my hopes aren't too high in this area.Holybybull0 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 LF Social Guild (H) Hello, I recently returned to WoW, but unfortunately my former guild and server have both died (quite tragically, I might add). I'm planning to give myself a fresh start on Thrall, Earthen Ring, or Turalyon, but as I've always enjoyed the social aspect of the game, I'd like to be able to do this as part of a friendly, tight-knit guild. You know, the kind of place where Monty Python references are welcome and guild chat/vent usually has some chatter to it. Guild size and level aren't that important to me, but I would prefer a guild that consistently has around 10 or more people online regularly who enjoy engaging in witty dialogue or pondering the existential truth of post-modern ethnocentrism. Ok...maybe not that last part. But either way if anyone knows of any guilds on this server (or any other populated Horde-dominated server), please let me know. Thanks!Karosh1 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 Khea/Ellipsìs is a jerk!!! I am asking for, nay DEMANDING, a server-wide protest against Khea/Ellipsìs. I made a Heroic Sha of Pride video (link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Ve_ZpU4x8) and he REFUSES to post the link to our wowprogress page for the most specious of reasons. Are you shocked? I sure am. Send him an in-game mail and post to this thread. Let him know that his brand of anti-Dicho skulduggery will not stand! For it could be you that is next! Also he hates freedom, corgis, and funny cat videos. He's also a jerk but I think I covered that. Just reiterating it.Dichotomous28 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 Coming back to WoW, LFGuild Hi Turalyon, I am thinking of returning to WoW after leaving during the WotLK pre Ulduar opening. One of my big things in this game is a lack of people to play with. I generally enjoy doing my own thing every now and then, but being in a large, active and casual guild, so if you are a member of something cool, or would like to help gear me up and get me oriented to the MoP system, feel free to drop a line here. I would prefer large pop guilds over small ones, as I find I have a better time in game when I can go "Yo, who wants to bla de blah" and I get a few replies. A little background on me: my warlock was one of the best locks on Dark Iron back in the day, I used to warlock tank for The Four Horsemen encounter, and I generally sat pretty high on the DPS charts. I have been playing since 1.11 (I think) and was active all the way up to 3.1.1, mostly as DPS, but I have taken a liking to Prot Warrior and Resto Shaman, in addition to leveling a pally with the intent of being main heal/tank for end game content. In guilds, I used to be a member of the reformed "Rapscallions" (The guild that Ctrl+Alt+Del author Tim Buckley created, and then went bat crazy on) and was an active member, reaching the rank of officer, and was mainly involved in recruitment. I have a good time in guilds that are betweeners, Basically, large guilds that recruit members that need a guild to form groups to gear them, and then move on to "elite" end game raiding guilds. I like to be a helpful guy, training in boss strategies or dps rotations, things like that. I also run my own vent server, although I have not stress tested it past 4 people at this point (something I would like to do sometime) I bought a month subs to get back into the game and see whats going on, so I will probably be horsing around on Tooms (war), Cairis (lock), Seraz (sham), Jumeaux (pally). I might not stick around if I get too bored of the game, but I want to give it a good shot as WoW was a great past time for me previously, and I could use something to do these days again. edit: all alliance, for the time being. Not sure if I want to faction swap any characters or not right now.Tooms3 Oct 1, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 Golganarr Sightings Please post your sightings of this obnoxiously long-timed spawn on Timeless Isle here. Wowhead puts the timer at anywhere from 10-24 hours. At 218 million health, he already needs a group to take down easily, so let's help each other out!Holyhospital8 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 Recruiting 10 man raiding guild - Turalyon A life corrupt is a 10 man raiding guild looking for one full time Tank, Healer (not druid), and a dps (not warlock). We are currently 10/12 normal ToT. Item lvl 530 or higher needed. Our raiding schedule is Tues, Thurs and Sun 7:30 to 10:30 pm. Must be able to commit to raiding those three days. We have 7 solid players that show up and would like to have three others to join our casual raiding team. Please message in game Lilpeanut, Morkail, Graysky or Ggrinderr. ThanksLilpeanut2 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 [A] 512 Brewmaster Monk & 521 Disc Priest Hello, my and my good friend Desarilla are currently looking for a good guild, preferably progressing through SoO or any of the heroic versions. PM me anytime in game and I'll gladly discuss everything with you.Guohain0 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 [H] Neolutum Second 10 man needs 1 ranged dps As the first raid week comes to an end, Our first 10 man Has done well! Achieving 14/14 We would like to start recruitment for our second raid team. What we need. 1 ranged looking for a warlock! We will be raiding Sundays 7-11 East and 8-11 on mondays East. We provide Flasks potions and food to all raiders And expect near perfect attendance because we raid only 7 hours. Commitment and dedication are 2 things we expect from all raiders and in return we will provide a Structured raiding atmosphere and a bit of fun. You can apply @ http://neolutum.enjin.com/ If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please find Me or any of the neolutum officers, Or add me @ Ladie#1111Ladie9 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 532 Hunter looking for raiding guild Hi i am searching for a progression guild preferably 25 man but am open to 10 man . please contact me to discuss your raid times and availabilty of raid spots Thank YouBubbak0 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 Selling LVL 25 Guild, make an offer. 3 Tabs/boas and 140 members comment for name.Burnëm0 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 LF people who show up for progression Mass casualty is a level 17 guild having issues finding players who show up for raids, we are looking for 1 healer a few dps and possibly a tank. our raid days are wed & friday 8:30 pm server to 11 server. send a whisper to draykarus, Geeno, Zyhm, or powdermage. we will be more then happy to provide more info, teach fights, and help improve your toon. we will take up and coming 90's as well :DDraykal1 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 WTB a level 20+ guild alliance side Like it says I would like to purchase a level 20 to 25 guild on alliance side pst or mail Becc or Jayliee in game.Becc0 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 27, 2013 Neolutum hosts autonomous 10 man raids! In addition to pushing progression in 10/25 man format we also like to host autonomously run raids of any stripe (casual, progression, hardcore). In the past we've had as many as 3 and a half raids running at any time but thanks to the summer we're back down to 1 and a half. Here's what we can offer and why you want to have your 10 man in our guild. - Full autonomy over how and when your raid runs - We provide literally everything you need to raid (repairs, pots, flasks, food, chants, gems, mumble, forums, officers, etc) - We have been a guild since 2008 and have many members with a history of successful progression raiding: if you want or need help someone here can give it to you. - Our family of raiders and players are here to work with you during the off-hours for group content. So why do we want you? - Raiders work and play together and form the close bonds that help us build a better guild community. We want people who are interested in playing this game together and forming a reliable, stable, and fun community for all of us - We like green chat! We like random conversations about the best slurpee flavor. We like drunk-pvp at 1am on a saturday morning. If you are not interacting with people in an MMO, you are doing it wrong. - People's schedules are fluid and sometimes a raider can no longer subsist in one of our current raids, its nice for them to have in-guild options instead of having to leave. We highly value our players. So that's really it. We're currently pushing hard to ressurect the 25 man raid but whether that happens or not we will always be happy hosting 10 man raids and doing what we can to make them succeed and move forward. Whenever I'm free contact me on Nosis (feralminded#1816) and we can discuss the finer details, but at any rate good luck out there.Nosis5 Sep 27, 2013
Sep 27, 2013 [A10] <Shoulda put ranch on it> LF 1 DPS HM's Shoulda put ranch on it is recruiting a DK, Mage, Lock, Ele sham or Warrior 10/14 SoO, was 10/13H last patch raid times are M-W 7:30-10:30pm EST Add me in game Ampdup#1754 for more infoAmpdup8 Sep 27, 2013
Sep 27, 2013 [H] SCL(10m) recruiting for SoO! Hello Turalyon! Secret Cow Level (SCL) is recruiting for our 10 man team. We're looking for Ranged DPS (no hunters), 1 Tank healer (disc priest/holy pally), and one melee dps with a good tank offspec/offset (preferrably NOT a paladin). We're heading right into raiding Siege of Orgrimmar on patch day (barring any server hiccups). Our normal raid nights are Tues/Wed 9:00pm - 12:00am server time with Sunday as a make-up/flex day. Our ToT progression was 9/12N. We're a casual guild with a good, fun raid group. If interested, please contact myself (Nahimana#1413), Xunai, or Shalom in-game. There's no app to fill out, only a friendly chat. Moo!Otekah24 Sep 27, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 Recruiting healer and tank SoO progression <Twelve>(Turalyon-US) Currently recruiting non shaman and non dk tank to push into SoO progression. We expect to be able to get into heroics when we are able to get a solid core team filled. Looking for active and strong raiders that can play their class well. We are still a new guild but we expect to be a top guild on the server when we get a full raid team. We are not an elitist guild, but we expect to be able to down content. Raid times tues/thurs 7:45-11 and wed 9-11 est. PM me Pujo or Pujo#1937 if you have any questions. Prefer 530+ ilevel.Pujo0 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 ★Late Night 25★Cutting Edge Lei Shen★14/14SoO MISSION: Daybreak is a late night horde raiding guild on the Turalyon-US PVE realm. It's our goal to progress through content as quickly as possible on an alternative and limited schedule by raiding as efficiently as possible. For Mists of Pandaria, our focus is 25 man progression raiding, 4 nights per week. We also have a strong community of PvPers including several gladiators, duelists and 2200+ arena teams. RAID SCHEDULE: MON-THUR nights from Midnight-2:30 AM EST. (9:00-11:30 PM PST) This schedule works well for late night east coast players and west coast primetime players. We require very high (>90%) attendance. Advance notice is required for any absences, by posting on the guild forum. http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon/ T14 PROGRESSION: Mogu’Shan Vaults 25: 5/6H Heart of Fear 25: 3/6H Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 T15 PROGRESSION: Throne of Thunder: 12/12 Throne of Thunder Heroic: 4/13 T16 PROGRESSION: Siege of Orgrimmar: 13/14 PUBLIC LOGS: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/36207/ RECRUITING: HIGH PRIORITY FOR RANGE DPS(ESP BOOMKIN; NO HUNTERS) Who are we looking for? The very best late night raiders! We're looking for excellent WoW players that are left out of or inconvenienced by standard raid times. We are especially looking for people who want to be part of a tight-knit group of mature raiders that hold each other accountable and strive to fulfill their roles in a raid; those who want to see all of the content in WoW with a focus on teamwork and a drama-free attitude. If you're looking to be another face in the crowd or are unwilling to take the time to do your research, we're definitely not for you. However, if you’re looking for the most hardcore guild out there, this probably is not the guild for you either. We provide a friendly and lighthearted atmosphere, while maintaining a progression mindset with time constraints. What we expect you to do is show up on time, be prepared, research your class to the best of your ability, actively participate on our guild forums, perform your assigned role in our raids, and have fun in the process! Expectations for Recruits seeking immediate raid spots: Maturity, a good sense of humor and thick skin. Mumble, a working microphone, and effective communication skills. Tolerance for constructive criticism and a will to improve. Respect for the officers. Your gear should reflect your level of dedication and experience, including appropriate glyph, gem, and reforge choices. LOOT: Loot is distributed via an officer council of 5 members based on a variety of factors including attendance, necessity and performance. ABOUT US: Daybreak was formed in April 2009 with the goal of completing the most difficult content in WoW on a manageable and alternative raid schedule. Our core management consists of a group of old friends who have been slaying internet monsters together since 2006. Daybreak is now one of the oldest, most stable 25 man guilds on Turalyon. Some of our past achievements include GotUR(25), Bane of the Fallen King, GotIR(25), Heroic Halion(25), Blackwing's Bane(25), GotCR, Dragonslayer, GotFR, Firelord(25), Savior of Azeroth(25), and most recently Cutting Edge Lei Shen(25) We also have a strong community of PvPers including several gladiators, duelists, and 2200+ arena teams. INTERESTED? Apply at http://www.daybreakturalyon.com/ The link to apply is on the left side of the page. Please be sure to read the guild policies section of our public forum before applying. The application is fairly comprehensive, however If you have additional questions, contact Punjabimc, Springz, Haole, Kennypowers, or Figit in game. (We are generally on after 11 PM EST during the week) If we're interested in your application, we will contact you to schedule a brief chat in vent and review your application to see if you're right for us. Be prepared to explain your spec, choice of gear/gems and share some of your past experience with raiding. You should be able to demonstrate to us that you know your class and the new MoP encounters inside and out!Kennypowers230 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 WoL-ranking ele/resto LF competitive guild Hello prospective guilds! I'm Sossij, a shaman playing elemental and resto specs. I am looking for a skilled guild to raid with during patch 5.4 and beyond. A bit about me: I raided very competitively in Dragon Soul, achieving a US 64th 25man Heroic Deathwing kill with Odyssey on Mug'thol as an arms warrior. On that character I regularly ranked on World of Logs with amazing DPS parses. After ~7 months of farming that instance I lost my passion for WoW and took a break to rejuvenate. I've returned to casual play but it's not satisfying enough for me. I need to get back to competitive raiding. This shaman is my current main and I play both elemental and resto specs at a heroic level. I get great enjoyment out of both specs and would be happy to use either as a mainspec. Since they synergize somewhat via similar stat priorities, you can be assured that my offspec will remain quite viable. Full disclosure: I have no heroic experience in MoP. At ilvl 524, I'm also a small liability due to undergearing. I am an investment. However, I guarantee you I will not disappoint as my previous high-end raiding experience can corroborate. What I'm looking for: An EST evening raid group with 10-15 hours scheduled with a focus on quality raiding over quantity. Weekends are also available. I have a fairly 9-5 schedule so anything outside of normal work hours can typically be accommodated. I am open to both 10 or 25-man raids with a slight inclination towards 25s. References available for serious matches. Let me know if you think like I would be a fit for your guild, and your guild would be a fit for me! Thanks for reading, SossijSossij2 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 Boomkin (518) looking for normal mode SoO Hello, I'm a boomkin looking for a raid team that does normal mode SoO. I recently left my old guild as I was not getting to raid (save flex). I'm actually a converted resto druid whose been playing for about six years. I recently made the switch to boomkin and am ready for some serious raiding. If you have an interest please drop me a line or add SilentStorm#1278 to talk to me in game. I can make any raid schedule and do not mind 25 or 10 man raids.Nikitus2 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 [H] SWC 2nd 10 man group Wed 7-11 <SWC> 9/14 is looking for members to fill a second SoO group for a Wednesday run from 7-11. Currently looking looking for some gifted people who know their toons and are geared (not that hard anymore)! We will be running guild flex on Wednesday until we find the best composition. PST Sarek, valaric, markal or Noetic...Sarek1 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 525 ilvl Hunter lf raiding guild The title basically says it all. I have previous raid experience the only reason my ilvl isn't higher than it is, is because I quit at the beginning of the expansion because of school I wasn't sure if i was going to be able to balance school and wow. I now know that I can balance it relatively well. I'll give a brief summery of my previous raiding experience and what i am looking for in a guild. I progression raided all the way through cata swapping from my holy paladin and my mage. My guild fell apart during DS progression so I just stopped playing. For what i am looking for in a raiding guild is to fully progress through normals i don't really care about the guilds current progression because I'm only 1/14 normal and 6/14 on flex on my alt prot warrior but I know basically all of the fights. I would like the guild to progress into heroics then hit the next expansion hard and try to be one of the top guilds on the server. If you would like to talk to me you can whisper me in game or add my battletag Nills#1986Nillsqt2 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 25, 2013 Resto druid looking for a raiding guild. (h) Hi there everyone. =] My name's Emilie, and I have played WoW since vanilla. I am laid back, funny, and a fast learner. I have a hard time not jumping while healing. I have progression raided all but cataclysm (started up college) and now I am feeling a bit less overwhelmed so I'm hoping to get back into raiding. I have always raided as a resto druid, and feel as if I have a good grip on my spec/class. =] I would prefer late night raids -(like 10PM EST and on) and plan to have a very high attendance. My ilvl is 503 but that will be higher very shortly as I just started this druid back up with the gusto. If you are interested please drop me a PM in-game or send me some mail. I would love to hear back from anyone. :D Thanks for reading my wall of text. ^_^ Edit: My battle i.d. might help huh? Mogie#1107Mahva1 Sep 25, 2013
Sep 24, 2013 Best SoO Raid video yet! (I trusted you!!!) Take a link at this video recorded in SoO the other night. From Inept https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCUYCqFJe9IMadhatterx2 Sep 24, 2013
Sep 24, 2013 WTB Battered Saurscale boots, Horde Will pay 750g for these if anyone comes across a pair. COD me or contact in game.Landfill0 Sep 24, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 [H] Lucid - 10/13H - Prepping for 5.4 Lucid of Turalyon is seeking talented individuals to push for success. About Lucid: Formerly known as Epic. Lucid has been around for a since WoTLK. We concentrate to be one of the most respectable guilds on our server. We have a unique raiding atmosphere, one that is enjoyable yet professional. We recruit players based on their personality and skill set, we will never judge you by your gear. We have the will and motivation to have a quick progressing raiding environment. Our goals as a guild: Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with. As far as raiding goes, we will clear all heroic content. More Information: http://www.lucidgaming.org/forum/m/2917424/viewforum/1496421 Currently seeking as of 9/09/2013): Warlock Ele Shaman Shadow Priest Boomkin If you have an amazing application/WoL's you will be given a chance! Raid Times: Tuesday: 11:00PM EST - 2:00AM EST Wensday: 11:00PM EST - 2:00AM EST Possible 3rd day still in works Current Raid Progression: Prepping for 5.4 Contact us: Battletag: Zil#1706 (Thug) , Artemishowl#1135 (Arty) In-game: Thugmuffins/Thugmuffinz , Delorian , Artemiskitty , Franknstyn. Website: lucidgaming.orgThugmuffins1 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 To madevil .. our battle in Thrallmar just now was epic man much love and way to stand in there lol i'll call it a draw hahaNukles0 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 A <FoE> is recruiting for 5.3 heroics and 5.4 Hey fellow Turalyon folks, We're recruiting again healers and melee dps (ranged dps is considered but not a priority right now). We raid Fridays and Saturdays from 8pm-12am EST. We are currently 3/13hc in ToT. We are currently working on Horridon and Tortos. Any interest please add me on battletag shandi235#1625 or hit me up or any one in <FoE> Thanks!Shando4 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 Firestorm Looking For Raiders Hi all, Firestorm is recruiting for 3 dps spots, 1 possible heal spot and 1 possible tank spot. Please have ilvl of at least 515, fully gemmed, enchanted, etc...you know the deal. This will be a consistent raid team every Wed/Thurs night from 8:30p.m. to 10:30/11:00 p.m. working on SoO fights. Be prepared to laugh AND work your butt off. Pst me here or in-game for more info. Thanks!Arcanadia0 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 Silent Assassian recruiting for its 10 man We are currently looking for all spots except for a warlock "sorry locks". Though the raid times are very different. Our raid times that we are aiming for is 1pm-4pm Monday Thur Friday; also depending on what my schedule is at work. If you interest add my battle tag soundwave1292 and lets chat.Interitus1 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 Monastery gold I have only to get gold on Shado-Pan monastery to earn my Shado Master title. How hard can it be, right? Anyway, I'm looking for a competent group to run it. I am a SOLID dps warrior who will carry my weight and then some. I will of course be willing to help out anyone in the group with anything they may have need of in return. Anyone who is interested, either send a tell or a mail. I am on pretty much every evening between 6ish until 11ish.Holsteiner1 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 [A] Invocation 10M Recruiting Melee Invocation is a new 10 man guild on Alliance side Turalyon. We are currently recruiting to fill the final core position in our raid. Currently 2/14N in SoO. Looking for a strong melee DPS or a tank--please no Paladins. Raid Times Wednesday and Friday 8:30 - 11:30 Recruiting Needs Melee DPS: We would prefer a non-Paladin, but are willing to consider awesome Pallies. How To Apply For the fastest response, please contact us in game or on our website. Fuzzy#1474 - Ruoshi (Guild Master) Offthewall#1342 - Offthewall (Raid Leader) http://invocation.enjin.com/recruitmentRuoshi22 Sep 20, 2013