Wyrmrest Accord

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Sep 9 [MASTER POST] - Server Info, FAQs, Links! Hello and welcome to Wyrmrest Accord! ... On January 16th, 2009, two months after the release of Wrath of the Lich King, Wyrmrest Accord was opened for free transferred from various other roleplaying realms. Soon after, character creation was unlocked. Server time is Pacific Standard Time (PST) but there are many players on the East Coast and from Oceania that call Wyrmrest Home as well. We call ourselves Wyrmies or Accordians and the server is nicknamed WrA. Our server was recently moved from Phoenix to Los Angeles so we now share Cross Realm Zones with Blackwater Raiders, Cenarion Circle, Farstriders, Feathermoon, Moon Guard, Scarlet Crusade, Shadow Council, Silver Hand, Sisters of Elune and Thorium Brotherhood. We are not connected with any realms at this time. If you would like to contact me about any info in this thread, feel free to battle-tag me: spoonymog#1854Lindiwe70 Sep 9
Aug 3 Master Post - Racial Lore Guides: Horde (Pasting this from the old forums, Thanks to Danikah and Kalanii and Quill for these and their preservation.) Quill’s Advice to Blood Elves/Those Who Hate Them Original Post (Repost by Kalanii): Your eyes are green. The only blue permitted is the frosty blue of a DK. There are no exceptions. The Sunwell reigniting did not make your eyes change color; fel taint is permanent. Orcs haven't gone back to brown skin. You are not a High Elf. You are not a Half-Elf. High elves and half-elves are Alliance-based. The high elves have thrown in their lot with the Alliance, and the half-elves are half-human, and thus attached to the Alliance. If you are one of these two things and you are playing in the Horde, disguise it. If you are open about this, you will be exiled or, more likely, executed. Play it smart if you must play it at all. You do not hold titles equal to major NPCs. You are not a Grand Magister, a Ranger-General, or a Blood Knight Matriarch. You are not an exception to this rule. Those people are the top of the chain of their respective organizations; you are not their equal. My advice? Be just a magister, a blood knight, or a ranger. Don't define yourself by your title. You can gain respect without a high rank. Blood elves play a subtle game with their politics and power struggles. Most of the power struggles seen in Silvermoon from RPers are duels or RP fights; this would not be tolerated by the guard unless it was taken outside, but moreover, this is not terribly characteristic of the culture. They are crafty people who prefer techniques like blackmail and playing the long game, which comes of their relatively long lives. Stop drawing your weapons and blasting people with your spells and start learning how to wound with words. Be patient. Be clever. Cleverness isn't something you can fake, mind, so if being subtle and working intrigue isn't something you feel up to doing, get out of the Silvermoon scene or don't try to play the sort of bloodelf who is into power struggles. A blunt bloodelf would not get very far in their culture. Openly talking about throwing down the government or otherwise defying the laws of decency would not happen without consequences. This is more of a general rule for RP, but it happens a lot in Silvermoon so I'm putting it here. You need to acknowledge your environment. Just because the guards won't actually react in game doesn't mean they wouldn't react in lore. We're here to play in the Warcraft world, and that includes using your imagination as to what would happen if you took such actions. Understand that the guards would be after you for stabbing someone if you did it on the street or in an establishment, and that even if you "evaded" them, there would be a warrant for your arrest. Allarya102 Aug 3
Jan 15 Roleplaying 101: A crash course on Characters <insert exodar crash joke here> - Table of Contents (You're reading this, right now.) =========================================================== - Introduction - What this aims to accomplish, and for who - What is "Great Roleplay" and a "Great Roleplayer"? - Lore Accuracy - Start from the beginning, and finish at the end. - Goals: What do I want? - Step One: So many choices, what to go for first? - A shattered mirror: all the pieces of the character that make a whole - What's my Story? - Who do I know? - What do I do? - What -am- I? - Step Two: Socialites and Interacting with the Public - Racial Backgrounds and Stereotypes - Social Mores and Laws - Radicals (fanatics) and Moderates (conservatives) - Who shaped my opinions? (The effect of family on perceptions) - Step Three: An Empty Mind - Filling your Character's Head - Emptying your Character's Head - Personality Traits - Physical Habits and Mannerisms - Step Four: An Empty Life - I've got personality but no lifestyle! - Real world activities vs. "What I can do in WoW" - My class, and how it relates to me - My professions, giving me more than a fat/empty wallet. - Using class and profession to add to a character's dynamics. - Touching bases: How class and profession relate to my society. - Education: What do I know, and who taught me? A final wrap up to your character's story. - Step Five: Hey everybody, come see how good I look! - Physical Appearance and Characteristics - Start big, then go small - Descriptive words - Touching bases (again): Society and tattoos, piercings, ect. - Describing my Garb (what do I wear?) - Affiliations and Dressing (who do I know and how does that effect my dress?) - Final Step: Affiliations and my place in the world - Who am I now? (ranks, titles, and other affluential tomfoolery) - In closing: - Final Tips - From Hero to Zero: How good characters fall to pieces. - A thank you =========================================================== Roleplaying 101 - Yet another jerk telling you how to play your game. An Introduction: Welcome to roleplaying 101! This will be yet another thread where someone tells you in a stuck up and haughty manner why you suck at rp and how to fix it. It's your $15 a month, so by all means ready the flamethrowers and burn this thread to the ground. In all seriousness if that's your views, feel free to go read another thread. If you want to learn, well hopefully I can teach you something in my handful of years of roleplay. If I can't teach you something, well I can say I tried. And if I can't say that, I can at least say I wasted a good chunk of time facerolling this keyboard for you all. For those of you that dislike long threads: that's too bad. I'm writing this thread for a guild myself and a friend are planning on creating after seeing some of the roleplay within this server and deciding we wanted to control our exposure to the community in order to create a roleplay environment rich in immersion and character development that pertains to lore accuracy. If your reaction at this point revolves around the word "elitist" you're probably right. For those of you who I haven't chased off yet: lets cut to the chase! The very...very long chase. What this aims to accomplish, and for who: Who am I talking (typing) to in this thread? To anyone who wants to expand their roleplaying character to be a rich and developed individual, who feels like a real person who actually exists in the "World of Warcraft". Someone who grew up here, developed their mind here, and would contribute to the society here. Who this doesn't pertain to: People who play "just to have fun" People who use the excuse "It's my $15" People who don't roleplay People who could care less about lore, immersion, and realism in roleplay Ghostcrawler (everyone seems to hate on his watercooler posts, so I might as well kick him in the kidney while he's down!) What this thread aims to accomplish is to be a comprehensive guide to creating a character who is fully developed and inserted into this game's lore. This thread may not be for the casual roleplayer or someone who is not really interested in making a basal rp character to throw bombs in the pig and whistle, and stare harshly at all the non-paladins in the Cathedral, or ERP as a female draenei.Alinaris135 Jan 15
4d Roleplaying 102: The Revenge of Society RP 102: Read RP 101 First Welcome to RP 102! Forgive the long time between the previous RP 101 and this thread, I was a bit busy and couldn't find time to sit down long enough to collect thoughts and put them into an intelligent thread, and nobody wants to hear me ramble. Nobody. This RP 102 thread is a bit shorter than my original RP 101 thread. You'll have to forgive me on this. I've been really busy and this is the best I could throw together. If there's enough interest, I may even write a RP 103 thread. If you want to see some tips and such for something I didn't touch in either thread, or have questions/comments feel free to contact me in game as Alinaris or Zakarov. So lets get down to business! Once again, if you haven't read RP 101, I highly recommend you read it first, as this thread deals with advanced RP concepts and may or may not ever refer to the original 101 thread. Welcome to the revenge of society. Like your favorite horror movie villains, me repeating this word over and over again will never die, and come back to haunt you while you're swimming at your favorite summer camp. Silly councilors... As always this thread is for a specific type of person, and not for others. If you're interested in learning some advanced RP concepts, brushing up on that pop culture character you made, or in general someone interested in learning and expanding your already expansive knowledge of (draenei female tail length) roleplay, then continue on! However if you're any of the following, please do not read any further as I'm afraid this thread will probably just frustrate you and/or cause you to develop unsightly welts. Ghostcrawler If you may or may not be a werepenguin. Any and all Lady Gaga roleplayers. If you own more than fifteen beanie babies. People who cannot handle sarcasm and satire. People who will read the table of contents and flame on something they read without reading the actual subject matter at hand. I love you guys so much. Gnomes (Because we all know gnomes are mythical creatures that do not exist.) Here's your table of contents: 1. An intro to RP 102 and a recap on 101. 2. But I want to rp as spider man! Pop culture done right. 3. Crazy RP abilities: How to commit self suicide. 4. Dragon Roleplay: If you're gonna do it, do it right. (Don't do it) 5. Erotic Roleplay (and how it's ruining your favorite server right now!) 6. Expanding your character even further (social events and you) This is a more focused thread touching on several “taboo” subjects and how to deal with them appropriately, and what generally ruins such things for people. This thread will be kept clean, so don't see #5 up there and get all excited (looking at you, draenei) because this isn't a “how to guide” but rather where it may or may not fit in, and the arguments for both sides. If you're concerned, read the next post on what each section will contain.Alinaris44 4d
12h [Alliance] RP Guild Directory (inactive) THIS DIRECTORY IS NO LONGER BEING ACTIVELY UPDATED! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! MANY GUILDS AND LINKS IN THE LISTING MAY BE INACTIVE OR COMPLETELY DEFUNCT! Please check out the following thread for the up-and-coming guild directory replacement! http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749737175 If you don't like Wikia, there is also this thread as well :) http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842 ---------------------------------------------- The Official Alliance Roleplay Guild Directory --for the Wyrmrest Accord server. Last updated on 10/11/2016! Table of Contents— - - All Races: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14729253538#2 Specific Races: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14729253538#7 Horde Directory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17083998721 General Information— - - - Advertisements will be sorted by racial limitations; inside the category sections, things will be alphabetical. - Submissions are asked to try and keep a brief response to all fields, to avoid running out of space, as only 5000 characters are allowed. - As this thread grows, advertisements may be summarized, or shortened, to make room. - Please feel free to check back and post updates (Sudden exceptions, changes in race requirement, website, advertisement thread, guild disbands etc.) about your guild; just please make sure you put up a new post, not edit the past one. - Please do not create submissions if you are not the Guild Master, Officers may also post, but please get permission from your guild leader first. Format— - - ...Shaureyne244 12h
Oct 15 IC Twitter Project: On the Rise Again! *A small book appears in from of you...It says: "I am the magical Twitt."* Hello everybody! I'm not sure if anyone is still active in the IC Twitter, since it's all full! So, I, Pisella the Pie Vendor, have decided to make a new thread! So add us on Twitter, or make your own! Same rules apply! ... List: ...Pisella113 Oct 15
Oct 12 [Horde] RP Guild Directory (inactive) THIS DIRECTORY IS NO LONGER BEING ACTIVELY UPDATED! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! MANY GUILDS AND LINKS IN THE LISTING MAY BE INACTIVE OR COMPLETELY DEFUNCT! Please check out the following thread for the up-and-coming guild directory replacement! http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749737175 ---------------------------------------------- The Official Horde Roleplay Guild Directory --for the Wyrmrest Accord server. Last updated on 6/24/2016! Table of Contents— - - All Races: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17083998721#2 Specific Races: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17083998721#7 Alliance Directory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14729253538 General Information— - - - Advertisements will be sorted by racial limitations; inside the category sections, things will be alphabetical. - Submissions are asked to try and keep a brief response to all fields, to avoid running out of space, as only 5000 characters are allowed. - As this thread grows, advertisements may be summarized, or shortened, to make room. - Please feel free to check back and post updates (Sudden exceptions, changes in race requirement, website, advertisement thread, guild disbands etc.) about your guild; just please make sure you put up a new post, not edit the past one. - Please do not create submissions if you are not the Guild Master, Officers may also post, but please get permission from your guild leader first. Format— - - ...Sarcasm130 Oct 12
1m You are a pawn of forces unseen. You are alive. That's the first thing you realize as you draw in a sharp, painful breath. There is blood leaking from a wound in your temple. The aches in your body grow more painful with every gasp. The scent of fire and the taste of ash settle in your mouth as you struggle to find your heartbeat again. But you are alive. Barely. And you are the only one. You find your feet. You find the earth beneath you. It is cold, solid gray and it is dead. The trees around you are withered and twisted and lifeless. In the endless gray of Deadwind Pass, all the corpses surrounding you seem somehow...unremarkable. Mere commas in a long and tired history of this dreadful place. But they were your friends. Some of them, anyway. You can see their faces as they lay upon the ground: eyes that had once been full of life now glassy, smiles gone and twisted into scars upon their faces, everything that they were leaking out of them onto the cold ground below. They were once your closest companions. There are others. Human. Orc. Forsaken. Dwarf. Their heritage is mixed, but their fate was the same. In black leathers, they lie dead upon the ground. Their faces, those that aren't maimed beyond recognition, betray no fear in their final hours, merely...disappointment. As though frustrated they died before they could kill you, or before they could finish their... That's right. You were an adventurer. You were hired to transport a caravan by a human, unaffiliated with any faction. He was a merchant hoping to transport rare goods to the Blasted Lands before the portals to Draenor closed for good. What was his name? What was your name? You find your weapon nearby: a slender blade whose steel was unbroken by the flame and gore surrounding you. You can barely make out your face looking back at you in the reflection. But it is yours...isn't it? Remind yourself who you are. Who you were, before all this. What is your name? 1. "My name is Jon Harper. I am a Human Mage from Stormwind, leader of a team of Alliance adventurers on the quest for knowledge." 2. "My name is Krada Cracktusk. I am an Orc Warrior of the Horde and manage a mercenary company with my husband."Enekie107 1m
16m [A]Iconoclast recruiting 6/7H Iconoclast is a new guild just recently formed at the beginning of this expansion. Though there have been some trials and tribulations we have managed to muster ourselves together a formidable fighting force and braved the depths of the Emerald Nightmare! We don't require you to have done any current or even past content while it was considered 'raid-worthy' to join us, we merely ask you bring a can do attitude and be willing to learn and grow with us all. We aim to create a raid environment that is fun, friendly, and progresses at a decent clip. We are RP-friendly, and the members we do have now are Avid Roleplayers. That being said we aren't exactly an RP-focused guild. If any RP events are scheduled, attendance will never be mandatory, and absenteeism will not be held against you! We are currently looking for members to fill out our raid roster, Mythic+ runners, as well as reliable folks willing to step up if necessary and take it farther! Even if you aren't looking to get in to raiding, but still want a friendly group of players to hang out with, Iconoclast has a spot for you. We plan on forming leveling groups, dungeon groups, and even things outside of game, such as Overwatch and DnD nights. We constantly have Mythic+ groups running, and everyone of us is more than willing to step up to help wherever it's needed! We can be found on http://iconoclastwa.enjin.com Progression Currently 6/7 Heroic Current Recruitment needs Ranged DPS! Boomkin would be nice! Tanks! Other classes will be considered but those are the priority. Questions can be directed to Arnizay Nhiletha Fairuer Sarenthris Shirley Clairy Jadav (Highlord Corwyn will forever be remembered in our hearts)Arnizay32 16m
23m Mr Smites Improv Anniversastream and Dinner Greetings friends, I am Dreyfus Xano. This month marks an anniversary for me. As of one year ago, I started my one man show called Mr. Smites Improv and performed for my friends in Gnomergan Forever. It took time but my small show began to grow, and now it houses a cast of zany characters that each brought something new to the table. And so, we roll on with the hilarity. Which brings me to the main topic of today's posting. On Saturday the 29th, starting in the morning, and to celebrate a full year of improvisation, I am going to be hosting what I call a World Wide Hide and Seek. How this works is simple, simply come to twitch.tv/Dreyfusxano. I will be streaming and will hide myself in a very vague location somewhere in Azeroth. It may be in a home in Stormwind, it may be in a tent near Orgrimaar. Very slowly, i will reveal my location and the first to find me will win some gold and a battle pet of my choosing. I will even hide in cities to give low level toons there a fair shot. Simply /wave or /high five me. Once I am found, I will hide somewhere else and repeat this process until I run out of gold and prizes. This will all culminate with a fun spoopy dinner later that evening in the Castle Gardens, with a mystery that will house one last prize! This will kick off our second year of improvising and another year of fun. Hope to see you there... Muhuha? Dreyfus XanoDreyfusxano1 23m
32m Lightning Lancers PVP tournament The lightning lancers are hosting another PVP tournament. The tournament will be held in the (old) Dalaran sewers. When you ask? Today at 7 server time. "But how do i join?" Message Exkillu or Lukeston for an invite. Losing once does not matter, but if you lose twice then you are out. No healers are allowed. However tank are allowed seeing as they are just as killable as dps if played correctly. 1st place will receive 2.5k gold 2nd will receive 1k. All raffle winners wil recieve 1k also.Exkillu0 32m
1h It's been a long time, WrA For several months now, I swore to myself that I would never touch WoW ever again. WoD had left such a bad taste in my mouth that it spoiled entirety of the franchise for me and I found myself not wanting anything to do with it anymore. I played other games and, for a while, found myself enjoying them (WildStar is a seriously underrated game!) and when Legion neared, I brushed it off as a "Meh, maybe when it goes on sale!" That feeling, as you can see, did not last very long as a month later, after it's release, I purchased the collector's edition. For most part, I've been enjoying the game. The stories are presented much better and the cinematic had never looked so... cinematic. However, one does not simply play on WrA for PVE alone. Roleplay is intoxicating. In it's embrace, you discover new friends, experience new stories as well as new passions. It leaves you wanting. Except, that is where my problem lies... So, let's address the elephant in the room; No longer am I the tauren "Savage Lord" Mato Stormherd. Instead, I've changed factions and exist as Mato Howlseeker, worgen hunter. What I once knew is no longer the norm and I find myself filled with anxiety and doubt. The Alliance is a completely different animal that I've yet assimilated myself with, even though the desire is there. I just don't know where to begin. For a month now, I've allowed myself to be shackled by my own fears and insecurities, wondering if I belonged and etc, until just recently, after a talk with a very dear friend of mine (you da bomb, Leilaz!), she's convinced me to just let it go. Queue Frozen soundtrack here. So, that is what I'm doing. I'm letting go of my fears and putting myself out there. A new adventure is waiting for me and I'm not going to experience it feeling sorry for myself. Now, while my character isn't fully fleshed out yet, I do have a general idea of who he is. Until I have something cemented, I won't be necessarily looking for a guild. Instead, I want to know the people first. You can find me in various places. Normally, I'll just be lurking in Stormwind, outside of the Blue Recluse watching stuff happen, though I do plan on wandering the less beaten path and give world RP another shot. With that said, if you ever find yourself in need of a hunter/trapper, or even a drinking buddy, feel free to look me up. There's an adventure out there waiting to be found!Mato14 1h
1h Where to Find <Waylight Refuge> 10/17-10/31 OOC: Hello all! For those who are unaware, hello! I'm Altherei, the GM of <Waylight Refuge>, a Horde-side guild. We're a traveling waystation whose goal is to promote more world RP by traveling through current content zones as well as outside major cities, giving RPers a place to come by and relax, rest, and meet their fellow Accordians! We also offer a guild quest system where folks can turn in a crafting mat we're in need of in exchange for gold! We move every two weeks, so this thread will be dedicated to our current whereabouts (to keep the recruitment thread solely for that purpose as well). You can find our recruitment thread here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749076589 And more info about the guild on our site, waylightrefuge.shivtr.com. IC: In local publications, as well as on local information boards in every major city, including Dalaran, there is a small space taken out for Waylight Refuge that reads: Looking for a place to relax, get some food or drink, or mend your wounds? Waylight Refuge is open for business! Come by and see us Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at 6 o'clock for a place to rest. We are presently located in the large tent in Elder Rise in Thunder Bluff, from the 17th to the 31st of October. The Refuge is in need of meats from the Broken Isles. Packages of ten will be accepted, up to five packages, for 15 gold per package. Please bring these packages to Altherei, the Keeper, during business hours.Altherei19 1h
1h [A] Suplex City: 7/7N, 1/7H EN, Recruiting! About The Guild: <SUPLEX CITY> is a group of 'Adults with Jobs' aiming to provide a fun raiding experience with minimal time commitments. We started off as a Discord community, and we've branched out into a rather well-rounded group here on Wyrmrest Accord. We're always recruiting fresh faces for raiding, mythics, and socializing. If real life responsibilities make raiding and seeing the content Warcraft has a little difficult, we might be what you're looking for. We raid Friday and Saturday night, 6:30 - 9:30 ST (That's 9:30 - 12:30 Eastern), and we currently use personal loot. At the amount of players we have, it gives the best chances of gear. This might change as we grow, but we'll discuss it when the time comes as a group. Despite being casual, we do use our time efficiently - this means we plan to finish normal, and start pushing through Heroic as we get ourselves together as a team. This means show up on time, if not a bit early to get yourself some flasks and food from the gbank. If you're running late or can't make it one week - a little advance notice helps, even though we're fully aware that life gets you sometimes! We raid using Discord Voice, and socialize in general using Discord as a chat interface. While you don't need to talk, being able to listen is important to raiding with us, and being a part of our community is nice as well (although we won't force it on you). The Meat & Potatoes: We are always interested in fresh faces, but at the current time our raid team could use: Death Knight or Demon Hunter DPS, with a tank OS they are confident in playing. Restoration Druid Warlock, or Mage - We are currently: 7/7N, 1/7H Emerald Nightmare -- If you're not interested in raiding, we welcome anybody just looking for a place to hang out with minimal stress. We're not an RP guild necessarily, but we do have RPers amongst our ranks - we just don't have it in us to run events! During the week we often tackle LFR, Mythic, and Mythic+s in guild - so if you're interested in joining us for those we'd love to have you as well. <SUPLEX CITY> is dedicated to being an LGBTQIA safe space both in-game and in our Discord server. This means we have a very low tolerance for the stereotypical 'edgy memes'. If you think the word 'triggered' is a thing to joke about, or you can't respect people's pronouns - this raid team and guild will not be a good fit for you. We'll go over rules more in-depth upon contact, but the general idea is 'Don't be rude'. - Still Interested? You can reach somebody over btag, or whisper someone in the guild. Phae#1446 - Co-GM, me. Ruckus#12497 - Recruitment Officer, Ahzek.Impersonal41 1h
1h (H-RP) Mages: The Gathering (6th ed.) Greetings, Magi (IC and OOC) It's time for the 6th monthly meeting of magi from the Horde, Wednesday October 26th at 4 o'clock server time. These meetings have always produced some great mage discussions and roleplay. As last month, we will meet in the Chamber of the Guardian (Hall of Guardians would be great, but some of the players RPing as magi are, in-game, warlocks). For an in-game invite, msg Axiann. May the eternal sun guide you all. AxAxiann0 1h
1h I'm making a Blood Elf. So I'm giving in and finally making a serious Blood Elf character. I know, there are people who are either ecstatic that I've now decided to join them. Or are running the moment they see this thread, and now can trust no new stranger they see... But I can calm your concerns, I won't be in Silvermoon often, my elf will have a bounty put on his head. He's going to be a thief who steals items of magical power, be it artifacts, magical armaments, enchanted jewlery, or even capturing and containing creatures of magical origin all for his own personal gain, be it monetary or magical. This of course is something that the scholar and collectors of the reliquary doesn't appreciate. Anyhow, is there anything in particular that I'll need to know about being a Blood Elf? ICly or OOCly, any guilds I should know about? People to talk to?Banrok18 1h
2h All-Druid <Guardians of the Grove> Guardians of the Grove is up and running, and with that, opening its' doors to any and all Druids that wish to join us! Below is a quick rundown of our requirements, expectations, and goals for prospective members. FAQ - What is GOTG? Guardians of the Grove is an all-druid roleplaying guild! What does GOTG do? We roleplay together, make Druid-oriented events, and teach others the arts and wisdom that only our class is capable of. Does GOTG do anything aside from roleplay? Of course! We run all-druid dungeons, raids, and PvP groups. Lions, moonkin, and bears, oh my! Do I have to fulfill any OOC requirements aside from being a Druid? Not particularly! We accept that some of our members will be Druid alts, even expect and encourage it. The only true OOC requirement I enforce is that our members treat one another, and the rest of the server with respect. Please contact me if you're at all interested in joining, either ingame or on battle.net, my tag is rahkghoul#1237 See you in the Grove, friends! https://i.imgur.com/4M2Hosp.jpgRendclaw3 2h
2h LF epic quest(makers) I'm casting a net out for GM's / older crowd / GHI ppl - anyone who might want to kick around ideas for making some epic questlines, or more specifically quest dynamics. Not your average WoW quests. I've been coding with GHI addon for a few years now, so in particular that's what I mean - coming up with dynamics that I'll actually code into items we can hand out. Some past examples: - a quest item that sent you all over Westfall, talking to npc's, speaking passwords - catching a killer who was a real player, by gathering clues, forming a party, sneaking up on the suspect, and all casting the right spell at the right time - gathering reagents from far and wide to make a beer that allows you to speak a secret language with other ppl who complete the quest - an item that keeps you dismounted and watches your location and health, to ensure a successful 'caravan' mission GHI is amazing.. so yea if anyone is intrigued, just hoping to start a chat channel really where we could kick around ideasHulain7 2h
2h (A) LFG - Looking for a Guild Hello, I am looking for a guild that is either a trading or shipping or both. Can anyone point me into the right direction? Thank you, DaniallaDanialla3 2h
3h The Great Alliance Guild Directory! The Great Alliance Guild Directory! Looking for a guild? Have a guild but looking for members? You're in the right place! RP Guilds(All Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-2 RP Guilds(Specific Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-7 PVE Guilds: N/A PVP Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 Other(Social, mish-mash, et cetera): N/A Format: Guild Name Here "motto here" Description: ( short description here 3-5 sentences max. ) Races: (What races are allowed?) Leader(s): Requirements: (Lore-compliance, website application, interview, specific ilvl, et cetera) Recruitment: (url to guild advertisement thread, if any. Otherwise, how do people join?) Website: (url to guild website, if any.) Wiki link: (url to wiki page, if any) General Information: If you have trouble with the forums/are banned, you can send me an in-game mail at Jaeysa with the info or you can e-mail me at warriorjaeysa@gmail.com Please try to keep your adverts as brief as possible. Anything over 150 characters may be shortened by me. Unless you are the guild leader or an officer with the GL's permission, please don't post for your guild. If you have any changes to your post, please send me in-game mail on Jaeysa, as not only do I check it more frequently it'll cut down on the number of posts.Please request a sticky!Jaeysa15 3h
3h [A-RP] <The Tipsy Hourglass> Is recruiting! A shiny new thread for our shiny new guild updates! Greetings and welcome to The Tipsy Hourglass, where adventure and fun awaits just behind the doors of our tavern! Whether you are a new hero starting out in the world or a seasoned warrior seeking a warm place to rest their old bones – we open our doors to people from every walk of life and every stage of life. We’re a medium-roleplay guild with emphasis on bringing back a good ol’ fashioned adventurer guild with a relaxed atmosphere, providing weekly events that are always popping up on the in-game calendar. The tavern is located in New Dalaran inside “A Hero’s Welcome” inn (we took it over!) as we found it offers a safe place for lowbie guild members to safely hang out and enjoy some relaxing roleplay, as well as a less-crowded experience than in Stormwind City. If you happen to be in the area, feel free to come in and enjoy a drink or two! We offer weekly quests and events that will cater to all kinds of flavour that you’re looking for. We like to make sure our guildies put in as much input about what they would like to see happening as often as possible, this allows us to create experiences for all to enjoy! Examples of events currently ran on a weekly basis: [Tuesday] •Job Night The Warden has been speaking with people in need and has a few quests from the job board that is up next to the bar for willing heroes to take on. Rewards will be given upon successful completion. Gather your party and prepare for adventure! [Saturday] •Bar Night The Matron has opened the doors to the tavern late and filled the beer garden with booze, food, and all sorts of games that are likely to get you drunk and spilling secrets in no time. Bring your friends, bring your lovers, and bring your pets! It’s time to sit and bond with some strangers and leave as best friends. As well as these two set nights, our lovely officers drop random events into the calendar weekly so that for those who cannot make it on our main nights are not missing out on any chance to get their foot into the guild RP scene. That being said, all members are also encouraged to not be afraid about running their own little events as well. We’re all about “ you get out what you put in ” and love to see initiative made amongst the guild to get your character out there and mingled. We also want to be a part of your story too. :) Though RP is our main focus for the guild, we will also be offering a PvE/PvP day at least once a week (which can include old raids for tmog/achievement runs), as well as casual raiding on Fridays once every two weeks. As well as characters we have also made some amazing connections with other guilds that have helped get our name out into the community! We’re always looking to branch out and be a useful cog in the roleplay community that offers beneficial partnerships for all parties involved. From large scale event suppliers to a place in small markets to represent ourselves, we are interested in all! It is important to note that first and foremost we are a RP guild that offers casual PvE/PvP/Raiding every now and then. If you are just looking for those things then I am afraid this is not the place for you! If this sounds like the place for you but you have some more questions, please feel free to contact us in-game or via mail on: [GM] Zae – The Matron [Officers] Bravid – OOC Moderator Graece – RP/Event Moderator Ollivier – RP/Event Moderator Elintha - General Moderator Alternatively, if you feel like you’re ready to sign on up then I would like to direct you to our forums to submit an application: ... Once you have put it in and are waiting, feel free to message any of the people above to let them know you have applied and they can check it out and hopefully get you in! You may also /join THTC to get in contact with any guild members, as this is our out-of-guild members channel that we use to announce our events and times to those who just wish to join us for a few events while being apart of their own guild as well. Thank you for reading and we look forward to seeing you around. :DZae17 3h
3h [H] Event- A Night for Remembrance A Night for Remembrance [Friday, November 4th at 7 PM Server] At the Crossroads Beginning at seven o'clock sharp, the Nearly Departed take the stage for a night none will soon forget! The festivities will commence on the shores of Caer Darrow with the nearby docks serving their performers as a platform. Opening with… A Psalm to Summon The musical talents of Eilari Phoenixheart and Kaitheros, to entreat forlorn souls to join in on the observance. May their offering of song both captivate the audience and soothe the visiting spirits. Followed by… The Priestess’ Invitation The fluent grace of Melyssine Treesong and Ygrava the Lost, to unite the worlds of the living and dead. Audience participation is wholeheartedly encouraged as step by step, they part the Veil. Finishing with… Little Skulls You! Everybody in attendance is welcome to compose a fond epitaph for one of their departed loved ones, highlighting an anecdote or eccentricity that was quintessentially them. The scribe of the epitaph judged the most popular by an audience vote will be awarded an Enchanted Pen companion. Unworldly Festival Once the opening ceremonies are at an end, the festivities continue with memories and mingling. Merchants will make offerings of food and flora available to attendants, and a pairing of priestesses will ferry these gifts from the physical to the spiritual. Introducing… Bread for the Dead Our food merchants are outfitted with a number of savory and sweet morsels to please the most discerning of tastes. A twenty-five gold donation receives three of the patron’s choice. And… Twenty Flowers Our flower merchants have more than merely their selection of fresh-cut flora. They are prepared to assist patrons with their intimate knowledge of arrangement and expression. A twenty-five gold donation receives six of the patron’s choice. Twin Butterflies The sister-priestesses, Eilari Phoenixheart and Melyssine Treesong, will be awaiting offerings at the end of the docks. From there, they will present them to a lonesome spirit of the patron’s choice free of charge, returning with a token of their acceptance. All attendants are welcome to bring personal touches to add to the offerings our merchants are providing. Out-of-Character Information You do not need to pay our merchants with real gold. We are happy to gift you an in-character item for an offering purchased with in-character gold. That said, paying for your offering with real gold receives a real token in return. The token an attendant receives will be appropriate to the type of offering they created and the type of spirit they heartened. We are willing to help anybody by providing plot fodder. For example, if there is a boon, relic or something of the kind you want your character to receive, our characters and event can be used to contribute to the goal within reason. No, we cannot give your character the Ashbringer. Neither Eilari nor Melyssine is big enough to lift an orcish battleaxe, let alone bear it to an unknown veteran spirit. Unless your character can provide a spirit sled and some spirit huskies to aid their carrying capacity, keep personal touches within reason. The Menu of Flowers Dreaming Glory Goldclover Heartblossom Peacebloom Rain Poppy Ragveil Silverleaf Snow Lily Starflower Sungrass Twilight Jasmine Wild Steelbloom The Menu of Foods Blackbelly Sushi Calamari Crepes Chocolate Cookie Cooked Crab Claw Crispy Lizard Tail Golden Fish Sticks Gooey Spider Cake Salted Eye Seasoned Pomfruit Slices Smoked Desert Dumplings Spicy Vegetable Chips Tasty Cupcake The Types of Spirits The Eternal Orphan The Forgotten Forebear The Nameless Victim The Never Living The Unknown Veteran If you would like to be put on an invite list, please leave your character below.Auororà0 3h
4h [A-PvP] <Against All Odds> History: The guild was made during Wrath of the Lich King, by a Horde Deathknight turned Alliance hero, Xara. After watching the Alliance flounder and lose interest in world PvP and Wintergrasp, he rallied its members together, making the server's Alliance a force to be reckoned with in Wintergrasp, and all over Azeroth. An amazing strategist, he led many spectacular For the Horde!s, WG raids, and world PvP events, using innovative creativity and style. Passing the guild on to Thane, Against All Odds entered Cataclysm with new zeal for PvP. The guild hosted many events, both insularly and with others. From RBG groups, to PvP learning seminars, to regular world PvP, AAO remained at its height throughout Cata. Mission: Against All Odds is a PvP guild that has housed novice and expert PvPers, new and veteran players, and everything in between. Our inclusive history and love of PvP is complimented by requirements for good sportsmanship, even when in tough situations. The rules are simple: enjoy PvP and don't be a jerk, even to the enemy, even if the enemy is being less than savory. We want to encourage PvP on both factions and for everyone to have fun, regardless of who is being defeated. Call to Arms: With Legion approaching, AAO's remaining members are rallying the troops once more. We are opening our doors to PvPers of all types and proficiencies. Join and build with us a community for BGs, arenas and more! We will be using the lull between now and Legion to beef up our ranks and prepare for the expansion. We are a casual PvP guild, which includes serious PvPers and opportunities for partaking in many tiers of of game's spectrum. If you or your friends are interested, please see the contact information below: Contacts/Officers Thane, Guild Master (ALTs: Thalean, Pinyin) Siberos (Gellen, Gelben) Coule (Oxÿ) Garlando (Garlandalf) Vixasi (Morgance) Hanabanana (Sunshines) Crowley (Kento) Simply /who Against All Odds to ask for a reference. Set in your guild but still wanting to link up to other PvPers? Join our channel, which we'll be promoting as well! A place for our friends, no matter where they call home! /Join WRApvpThane153 4h
4h [13 Days of Hallow's End] Murder Mystery! Hello, one and all! <The Embersea Accord> finally returns after a long hiatus to host our 13 Days of Hallow's End events in the first of many events planned for the Legion expansion! From October 19th until October 31st, we'll be holding various holiday-themed events in an attempt to bring some levity to the people of Azeroth in the trying times we are currently facing. We'll have everything from trick-or-treating, haunted houses, and tarot readings, to our well received Murder Mystery making a triumphant return! We'll also hold a grand Masquerade Ball on October the 29th to enjoy! We're always open to collaborating with other guilds and players to make this bigger and better every year, so if you have any ideas or wish to volunteer your services for the upcoming holiday, please let me know either here or send an in-game mail! Schedule of Events Oct. 19th - Tarot Readings in Raven Hill, courtesy of Embersea's resident haunts, Syneauv and Saveria Tavian. - DONE! Thank you for coming! Oct. 20th - Costume Runs! Do you need a hand getting some last minute costume supplies together for a party later in the week? Join the Embersea Accord as we delve into our R.A.I.D. system for a costume collecting extravaganza! (That is to say, we'll run some older content raids for gear!) - DONE! Thank you for coming! Oct. 21st - Scary Story Night at Raven Hill! Weave us a tale that leaves us quaking in our boots, or make us laugh so hard our sides hurt! Prizes will be handed out to the best storytellers in three categories: Scary, Funny, and Epic! Oct. 22nd - Murder Mystery Night: High Stakes Gamble! Join the intrepid sleuth, Searcher, in solving the murder of popular bard, Jimmy Amazing, at the Quel'Danil Lodge in the Hinterlands. Prizes for solving the crime! Oct. 23rd - Hallow's End Battle Pet Tournament, hosted by Velondra of the guild <Saga>! To be held at Karazhan, at 4PM ST! http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749866570 for more info! Oct. 24th - Hallow's End Food Drive/Community Dinner! Everyone is welcome to join us at Olivia's Pond in Stormwind City for food and good company. Fantastic for those who need a break from all the candy and pranks that come with the holiday, or anyone who just needs a good meal and a helping hand! Oct. 25th - Hallow's End Scavenger Hunt! Oooh, this one is gonna be a great time. Meet us at Eastvale Logging Camp to begin a hunt for some awesome goodies! Oct. 26th - A Day at the Races! Get ready to run, kids! Bring your silliest costume and be ready to don your pumpkin heads for a run to remember! Oct. 27th - Hide and Seek with the Happy Haunt of Elwynn Forest. It seems the resident spook of Elwynn Forest has once again gotten lost from his home in the Tower of Azora. Can you find him and bring him home? Oct. 28th - Haunted House in Raven Hill! We return to Raven Hill one last time! There've been rumors that something is amiss in the old house there, but whoever enters never returns! Are you brave enough to enter? Oct. 29th - The Grand Masquerade Ball. Wear your best costumes and join us at Caer Darrow outside Scholomance for a grand ball to celebrate Hallow's End as it nears its end for this year! Prizes will be handed out for Most Original Costume, Funniest Costume, Best Impersonation, and Best in Show! Be ready for our fireworks display at the end! Oct. 30th - Haunted Azeroth Ghost Tour, once again hosted by Velondra of <Saga>! Take a tour of Azeroth's most haunted locations! Meet at the Stormwind Cemetery at 4PM Server! http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749716754 for more information!! Oct. 31st - Trick or Treat! We're going on a last chance adventure to Trick or Treat at as many inns and taverns as we can find, in order to send off this holiday in style! Come get sick of candy with us, haha! All events are to begin at 5pm server time (8PM EST) unless otherwise stated, and everyone is welcome to join in the fun! Hope to see you there! Have a Spooky Hallow's End~!Halt21 4h
4h [A] <Ashes of Eternity> 7/7H Recruitment About us: Ashes of Eternity is a newly formed guild, created from the core players of Resolve with the intent on pursuing a higher progression model. We are interested in building a strong, consistent group for mythic raiding in the near future, and still have a few spots left to be claimed. Currently, we have a capable set of keystone+ groups, an achievement group, farming nights, and a multitude of other fun and involved activities to share with any interested persons. What we can offer you: - Flexible but focused 2-day schedule(Fri/Sat 6:30-9:30pm ST) - Farming/achievement night(Wed 6:30-9:30pm ST) - Free raid night repairs, potions, flasks, etc. - Home-grown, organic memes(renaissance & current only) What we expect to see from you: - Consistent attendance - Willingness to improve & acceptance of critique - Understanding of boss mechanics, preparation, etc. Who we're recruiting for: - RANGED DPS (Dire need!) - Backup positions/dual spec (Preference still on ranged dps) Who to contact: - SATHAEL (Spirit#12568) - TALLEAH (Cleric#11565) - CORVENA (Bird#11588) ---------- About our schedule: We expect almost perfect attendance considering we only progressively raid for a total of 6 hours per week. We all know that IRL >> Game, but if you cannot make our times consistently, we cannot keep you in our team. We encourage you to let someone know at least a day or two beforehand if you won't be able to make raid so we can find a replacement. As a guild, we love to have fun and joke around, but we are also deeply invested in our progression and expect to be able to have chat cleared for boss pulls. Trash pulls, on the other hand... If you think this could be a good guild for you, don't hesitate to contact us despite your role. We'll always consider exceptional players, regardless if we have a direct recruitment need for them.Talleah10 4h
5h Vulpecula (5/7H): Late-night casual raiding HELLO FRIENDS. Vulpecula seeking a few extra bodies for our raid team. We are an 18+ casual team on Alliance side, and we rate late: Wednesday & Thursday, from 9PM-12AM PST (server). We are looking to round out a larger roster and add ~3-4 members. We house about 15 on average at the moment. Classes we are interested in: Monk, Priest, or Paladin Heals Balance Druid Feral Druid Shadow Priest Warlock Hunter Retribution PaladinCasual does not mean bad. While we generally sport a relaxed attitude, you need to be able to focus up enough to actually complete raid content. Have a can-do attitude and please, all that is holy, do not be easily offended. !@#$ gets crazy. As I said-- we are currently 5/7H. We are no longer going into normal, nor do we plan to go into mythic. You need to be pulling an average of 200k on most encounters, and have at least finished the raid on Normal difficulty. We can guide you the rest of the way. Please get in contact with Seahorse / Pleo in-game if you have any questions, or drop a message to me here, and I'll get back to you. Thanks! (Additionally, we are also a roleplay guild. Ask for details to see if you'd fit into both sections of the guild. We do recruit for these things separately.)Seahorse2 5h
5h [A] Haunted Azeroth Ghost Tour! **A chillingly-written—yet charming—advertisement** Step through the shadows and discover the dark secrets that lay beneath Azeroth’s gentle exterior! Our friendly and knowledgeable guides* will take you on an hour-long tour to many of Azeroth’s most haunted locales! You'll hear frightening tales of some of Azeroth’s most infamous personages, and witness sinister proof of their dark deeds! Be prepared to come face-to-face with shocking instances of murder, demonic possession, and undeath! *Disposition of individual guides may vary Itinerary as follows: -Stormwind: Meet at the entrance to the Stormwind City Cemetery Sunday, October 30th, 4pm server. -Stormwind, Stormwind City Cemetery: Unmarked tomb -Stormwind, Trade District: Barber -Elwynn Forest, Goldshire: Children of Goldshire (discussion only if children cannot be located) -Darkshire, Raven’s Hill: The Unseen -Deadwind Pass, Karazhan: Smiling face; crypts; upside-down sinners (all discussion only) *Portal to Dalaran Crater* -Undercity, Ruins of Lordaeron: Lordaeron Citizens; throne room whispers (discussion only) -Tirisfal Glades, Whispering Forest: Forlorn fisherman; faerie song (discussion only if song not in progress) *Portal to all destinations* The tour will move along at a rapid pace, in order to remain on schedule. It is highly recommended that all guests provide their own flight-capable transportation. Limited flying passenger transportation may be available. The tour will also make use of magical portal translocation when practical. Disclaimer: Guests of the Haunted Azeroth Ghost Tour may experience exposure to extreme heights, sudden descents, arcane translocation, malevolent formerly-living entities, and non-specific demonic energies. Guests should not participate if they suffer from heart conditions, are under the care of a priest, druid, or shaman, or suffer from any type of mental disease, to include frequenting the Lion’s Pride Inn, or participation in Trade Chat. Guests agree to release the operator, affiliates, officers, directors, members and employees of the Haunted Azeroth Ghost Tour from any liability for harm, injury or death, to include, but not necessarily limited to: asphyxiation, exsanguination, defenestration, sudden-deceleration-due-to-unanticipated-impact, possession, non-nominal teleportation, and spontaneous discorporation. Guests may not be permitted to participate in or continue with the tour if the instructions of the guide are not followed, or if their behavior or attire are deemed unsuitable*. *Note: guide’s judgment may be unfair or arbitrary Participate at Your Own Risk!Velondra4 5h
5h <Abandoned>[H] seeking talent <Abandoned> - Wyrmrest Accord, Horde Raid Times: Friday and Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time. www.abanonedwra.gamelaunch.com Progression: 7/7 Normal EN, 5/7 Heroic EN. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/wyrmrest-accord/Abandoned Our Goals: -To progress into mythic content -To create a family like atmosphere -To be a top raiding guild on server Current Needs: Mage Marksman Hunter Balance Druid Shadow Priest Recruitment: Abandoned is always recruiting for talented players on an ongoing basis, and even if you don’t see your class above you’re welcome to apply. Loot: Loot distribution is primarily done by using the Ask Mr. Robot add-on. It is a quick, efficient, and transparent system that allows gear to be given out by our raid leader to the player who most needs it. This system also allows us to customize stat weights for each individual player as well. Who We Are: Here at <Abandoned>, we strive to achieve a sense of community and camaraderie. During our trash and farm we are often chatting casually and joking. However, once we begin progression we know it’s time to focus on the task at hand. We bring experience and readiness to the table, with leaders who have experience in Mythic and top end raids from previous expansions. We especially value preparedness, timeliness, consistency, and a willingness to help. We are an LGBTQ+ and female friendly guild. As a raid team, we understand that real life does happen, and are more than willing to accommodate the needs of our raiders as they arise. Expectations: -Be mature and respectful to others -Be a team player -To be on time (or early) for raid times -To be prepared with consumables for raid -To notify an officer when you can’t make a raid Contacts: Vedorin#1222 Xeraxus#1744 Stay up to date with the latest news, progression, and adventure at our website www.abandonedwra.gamerlaunch.com.Dramass2 5h
6h [A] LFM Casually Apathetic (7/7N 1/7H) Hey guys! I'm gonna make this brief: I'm putting together an incredibly casual raid team (currently dubbed Casually Apathetic) for the Emerald Nightmare raid coming out shortly! We're currently looking to bring a Caster DPS and a Melee DPS who just wants to have a good time! We will only be raiding once or twice a week at maximum with two and a half hours spent each day. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic cleared! Some quick info: - Raid days will be Fridays guaranteed, and possibly Sundays if everyone is feeling up to it. - Raid time is currently scheduled to be 8:00 PM Server Time to 10:30 PM Server Time. This is subject to change depending on schedules as time goes on. - We will only be doing Normal and then possibly Heroic. We are never going to push mythic content, this is a casual group of friends trying to have fun. - We will be running 10 man as to save myself from the headache of coordinating multiple people, and we will occasionally be running with 12 at most if extra's decide to show up. - It will be personal loot. - You do not have to join any guild! This is just a group of friends raiding. That said, I will be requiring Discord so that you can at least listen. You don't have to have a mic. We are currently considering a Caster DPS and a Melee DPS for our tiny group of friends. Extreme plus for Warrior, DK, or Paladin Melee! Any class is welcome to try out, however. Add me on B-tag (Sigurd#11733) or post in here with your B-tag if you're interested in having a mini interview with myself and possibly another friend. I want to make sure that you'll actually enjoy raiding with us, as we are about as laid back as can be and will be raiding to see the content and enjoy it, not for progression.Furshot43 6h
6h [A] <The Order of Champions> is recruiting! Greeting, raiders! <The Order of Champions> is a PvE/RP guild on Wyrmrest Accord. The Order is a family that focuses on Mythic progression content (raids & mythic+) and organized RP events. The Order has a fun environment with lots of activity. We enjoy seeing our members progress not only in the game, but in real life as well. The Order of Champion's Objectives:General -The Order wishes to develop players in whatever aspect of the game they choose to play in. -No drama. -Friendliness. If you're in The Order, you have to be friendly. Now, not saying you have to speak to everyone, but civility is key to operating within a guild. -Our members are expected to be helpful to other players. Whether they're brand new to the game or coming back from a long hiatus, there are no dumb questions and we will help anywhere we can. The Order of Champion's Objectives:PvE -We seek out challenges to conquer. Whether this involves Mythic+, Raids, Dungeons, or Achievements the Champions will come together and wreck obstacles with a friendly and fun attitude. -For our raid team, progression is the name of the game. We enjoy vanquishing max-level raid bosses and earning the treasures they hold. -Dedication. This is the staple of any raid team. Work hard, play hard, rest after. We take every encounter seriously and throw our best at it every time. -HAVING FUN. This is the most important. If you're not having fun raiding, then it's not worth your time. The Champions make raiding very personal, fun, and enjoyable. >>>Raiding with The Order of Champions<<< The Order of Champions' raid team is a very diverse group of individuals. Some have been raiding since vanilla, others have picked it up in the time since. But, we all have one thing in common: Our love of raiding and progression. The Order of Champions is very focused on developing players. In raiding, we will assist you in anyway we can to help you improve yourself as a player and a person. Though progression and minimizing mistakes is a huge priority, there isn't a penalty for doing something incorrectly as long as you're learning from your mistakes and displaying improvements. Our raid team utilize RC Loot Council to distribute loot. This is done by a raid council, chosen by the raid leader. They determine how to distribute each piece of loot by how it will impact the raid as a whole. While item levels are important, stats, optimization and the overall success of the raid team are of higher priority to us. If you have any questions, contact the GM, the Raid Leader, or an officer. Past Progression: 7/7H Highmaul 10/10H Blackrock Foundry 10/13M Hellfire Citadel Legion Progression: 7/7N Emerald Nightmare 7/7H Emerald Nightmare 1/7M Emerald Nightmare Raid Times: Tuesday at 7:00pm Server time Wednesday at 7:00pm Server time Classes currently looking for: We have a HUGE need for a healer, preferably Monk. Ranged DPS are also very high priority. We are currently looking for players who have raid experience and are willing to put time into their artifacts and gearing. Potential raiders must complete a trial, or try-out, for our raid team in. This trial can be held on any day. As a trial you will be lowest on the priority list for Loot drops, and you will not be guaranteed a spot until the trial is complete. All final decisions are made by the raid leader. If interested please submit an application on our website: http://theorderofchampions.enjin.com/home The Order of Champion's Objectives:RP -Are looking to bring back in-house RP and are currently recruiting for an RP Officer to help lead and organize these events. -Events can range from training events, to supply runs, to boss fights, to setting up an ice cream shop for the night. -We grow our roleplayers and encourage them to take leadership within the roleplay community on Wyrmrest Accord. -Like stated in general: BE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. We are always recruiting for roleplayers both IC and OOC, so feel free to contact us in either fashion. Potential roleplayers may be invited to join the guild, but must undergo an IC interview before participating in guild-sanctioned RP with The Order's name. Currently looking for an RP officer. Contact Us: Don't be afraid to whisper anyone in the guild for information regarding joining. All information listed can be found on our website. http://theorderofchampions.enjin.com/home Primarch(Guildmaster): Azapar Sovereign(Officers): Daníel, Amoragon, Danitani, Bobuf, Lenadha. Raid Leader: Daníel(Daniel#18926) Assistant Raid Leaders: Amoragon(CocoOmg#1590), Hondoom(Hondoom#1436) Updated 9/22/2016Daníel42 6h
6h [H-RP] <Suncrown Coalition> You came to us in the world's greatest time of need. The Burning Legion has broken through the threshold, destroying everything and everyone in its path. These demons could be aiming for vengeance-- to slaughter a hundred elves in one, fell swoop... or perhaps they aim (once again) to target the Sunwell on the Isle of Quel'danas. Perhaps you are lost in grief or maybe you look for revenge. Whatever the cause of your boosted valor, you have come to the right place. Since the Scourge Invasion during the Third War, the elves of Quel'thalas have fought against an evil that intended to consume their land and their people. Bodies were broken and questions were left unanswered. In a dire time, the Blood Elves looked to their prince in their time of need, only to be lead down a dark and dangerous path by his betrayal. We have been ravaged by the tides of war, betrayed by the Alliance and the Kirin Tor. Our people stand divided on what will be the best course of action to ensure our very survival; a subject that weighs heavy on your mind since the Legion’s arrival. But you had heard of a glimmer of hope: a few headstrong members of blood-elven society had begun to forge a coalition. Finally, The Farstriders, Blood Knights, Sunreavers and Magisters of Silvermoon would come together under the realization that they were stronger together, rather than apart. From this, they contacted the other prominent organizations throughout Quel'thalas and created the Suncrown Coalition. But where, hero, will you find your calling? Will you find justice through seeking your revenge against the Burning Legion or shall you dazzle us all with your charm and wit, plundering the library for information on dark, demonic magics? Pick up the sword-- or establish the power of your mind to help defeat our enemies. We must not become victims again. For the whole of Azeroth. For the Sin'dorei! About us: OOC The <Suncrown Coalition> is a diverse guild of individuals who wish to bring forth the spirit of role-playing, putting a focus on Sin’dorei history and society. With Veteran players more than willing to help beginners with what questions they have and give advice to help them improve. This includes but is not limited to: help on extensive lore, supplying audio and visual help to improve roleplaying skills on the basis of the individual. We aim to be involved with other guilds and hope to interact with non-Sin’dorei groups in order to help further storylines and our own. Currently, we are investing our time in planning to launch <Suncrown Coalition> into an in-depth character state for Legion with continuing storylines being written weekly or bi-weekly. Focusing on the member-aspect rather than the officers who support and monitor the guild, our members are allowed to host their own events and create off-branches of their own set storyline to help guide our guild through fun and interactive role-play. This includes but not limited to, rigorous player missions, defensive strategies against participating villainous guilds, light-hearted casual roleplay, immersive patrol units and duo class-based missions, and also server-wide events featuring DM-events with massive prize lots from raffles and contests. Nothing goes untouched and we strive to create a positive role-play environment and also create situations where no one gets left behind; usually pairing people in small or large groups for joint IC missions with each other or aligning other guilds with similar storylines to our own. The guild’s leadership is based on a council type of leadership. We do a council type so that not one person has all the power and instead is divided so that we are able to hear the opinions. of everyone to make the guild grow and be healthy. Our guild’s goal is to create a healthy and friendly Role-Playing environment by listening and welcoming feedback to for our guild.Yântho10 6h
7h [H-Roleplay Event] Stonehammer's Gund'Harg Hello there and welcome. We of the Stonehammer Clan would like to invite you to a very special event for us. Due to recent events we have changed the name, but it still has the same heart. We are hosting the Gund’Harg, or as it translates into common, the Stone Festival. This is held in the spirit of the Kosh’Harg of the old orcish world. The reason we do not like to hold it under the shadow of Oshu’gun is due to the mass of hostile mobs around both of those available. This would make it rather difficult for lower level players to join us in the event. Information on the event: Time/date: This will happen every last Friday of the month, unless holidays or other events get in the way. This month it will happen Friday, October 28th at 7:30 pm realm time. Location: The Valley we host it in is ICly sacred to the Stonehammers. It is in the Northwest Stonetalon Mountains. With the coordinates add-on you can find it at 24:12. Who to look for: Those who are hosting the events are those within the Stonehammer, notable names are Crogart, Kusnel, Talre and Yulrica. Guest moderators include Ruhkor (Might add more later) We welcome all who call the Horde their family. We come to feast, and be merry. Keep your hostilities, hatreds and grudges at the mouth of the mountains before you enter the area. Please note: The valley in question is difficult if not impossible to enter without a flying mount but does not contain any hostile mobs. If you need a ride please whisper any Stonehammer and we will give you a hand.Crogart102 7h
8h [A]<Brotherhood>LF1 Heals/DPS for Raiding Brotherhood, a guild focused on RP and raiding is currently light on skilled DPS raiders and are in need of a healer. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, our goal is [Ahead of the Curve] achievements. This means we need to down heroic before the next raid is available. Our raid nights last 3 hours, (from 6pm server to 9pm server). Fun is a priority, but we want progress, so getting serious when we’re not making much progress is essential. A good, selfless attitude is a must. (We’re not in this to flex our egos and show off our DPS, we’re in this as a team.) TS (or Teamspeak) is also a requirement for communication and ease of instructions. At bare minimum you need to be able to hear calls going out during raid night. While the guild does have many RPers, there are no requirements to RP other than not being intrusive or disruptive to other people’s RP. We have raiders willing to make flasks/potions/food at discounted prices for raiders, and repair mounts! Contact Wulveric/Huxley Tatterstall/Genbusi (any of the above) if you feel you want to apply for raiding. Or check out the guild's website here http://brotherhood-wra.enjin.com/Alexandrus1 8h
8h [H: Raid/Mythic+] Wyrmrage Razor Recruiting! Heyo spaghetti-o. So, we're recruiting a specifc set of classes. Heroic raiding is pretty enjoyable this expansion pack, and we are looking to add to our roster to fill classes we'd either like to see more of or lack entirely. You probably know us, since we'll have been here seven years in March. Wyrmrage Razor, raid guild, does mythics, yadayadayada. Currently 2 3/4th Heroic, 7/7 N, frequent Mythic+ runs. Essentially, if you want a laid back heroic raiding experience that still gets results while making horrendously offensive jokes, you talk to us. Raid times are Thurs/Fri/Sat, 7:00 PM Pacific/Server to 9:30 PM Pacific/Server. So, here's what we're looking for. I'd be willing to consider other classes and specs, but it'll be a hard sell at the moment. To be considered for a tanking position, you must have a working DPS spec that you are at least average with. You do not need to be raid ready minimum (IL 840-845) day one. We'll do a normal clear with you before we give you the okay to do Heroic progression. TANKS Guardian Druid, Blood Death Knight DPS Feral Druid, Balance Druid, Fire Mage, Rogue (any spec), Unholy Death Knight, Frost Death Knight, Windwalker Monk (bonus points for non-blood elves), Shadow Priest HEALS Mistweaver Monk NOPE Shamans, Demon Hunters, Hunters, Warriors, Paladins, Warlocks. We are not currently seeking these classes in any specialization. We'll still take applications, but I can't promise a raid spot in the near future. For any interested parties, please contact Vaenderos in game. Send me a letter, a PM, anything works. With a new patch incoming, it's a great time to recruit some new blood. Will that be you? Oh, and since I lost the bet; bacon.Vaenderos0 8h
8h [A] Resplendent: Casual Late Night Raiding About: Resplendent is a group of late night players aiming to provide a fun, positive raiding experience for night owls, Oceanic players, west coasters, late workers and anyone else who just can't make late afternoon/early evening raiding schedules. If your real life responsibilities have been making it difficult experience all the content WoW has to offer, we may be the place for you! Our raid nights are Friday/Saturday @ 10:30pm to 12:30am server time(PST), and our looting method is personal loot. Despite being “casual” we plan to clear through normal and tackle heroic, so we ask that folks show up on time and be prepared. We are recruiting all roles/specs, but are especially interested in: RANGED DPS If you are not interested in raiding, we also welcome anybody just looking for a place to hang their hats, because we know finding a guild that meets the needs of late evening players can be rough! We are a raiding guild first and social second, but we consider ourselves RP friendly, and welcome RPers who are looking for people with similar schedules to chill and hang out with! Contacts: Natherielle - GM Alts: Lorien, Shardelise, Abbatoir, Ravendark Felfrank - Officer Alts: Sayune, Lucetta Bigsmasha - Officer Alts: Deplume Larcala - Officer [i]*There are no age restrictions but we are adults so guild chat can get a little rough. http://i.imgur.com/aPs0gli.jpgNatherielle43 8h
8h [A, RP] <Twelve Gates> Apothecary ... Twelve Gates is an Alliance RP guild on Wyrmrest Accord, based in the Mage District of Stormwind. A fully functional apothecary and retail store, it is led by alchemist Vandrysse Dyce, under the guidance of resident physician, Dr. Daniel Fairhurst. As a traditional apothecary, Twelve Gates serves the community by selling patent medicines, herbs, and providing health services and education to the public. Dr. Fairhurst’s fees are on a sliding scale, ensuring that fair treatment is available to the poor. Educational classes are offered at no cost. We also intend to hold free clinics and other charitable services in the near future. We are currently seeking: medical staff (whether traditionally trained or magic-wielding menders), alchemists, students and those seeking a mentor in an apothecary setting, and even adventurers and swords for hire, as occasionally we will need to venture into the world to gather reagents. Twelve Gates is also seeking to network with other guilds providing services to the RP community. ======== OOC Notes: ======== What kind of players are we looking for? Above all else, friendly, helpful and literate players. We welcome those new to roleplaying, and also those new to the Alliance and/or Wyrmrest Accord! Secondly, we want people who want to be active participants in a RP guild by sharing their ideas and creating RP opportunities, both with each other and the community. Everyone should have a chance at the spotlight and it should not be up solely to the GM to create and make stories and events. For more information, including guild policies and expectations, please visit our website. Interested parties must fill an application before being accepted. TWELVE GATES Website: http://twelvegatesrp.shivtr.com/ Tumblr: @twelvegatesrp GM: VandrysseVandrysse0 8h
8h [H-RP] The Symphony of Sylvanas Full Website: http://www.symphonyofsylvanas.com/ Symphony News- 10/22- -RP quests are in full swing! If you're new to the guild and want to get started, talk to one of our officers! Weekly Events: 10/26- Dungeon Night (Legion Bonus) 10/27- Hallow's End Party (Pyrewood Village) --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tonight the tavern breathes violet light from its windows. The pungent smell of brimstone and shadow magics waft through the entranceway. Inside, the patrons are a varied bunch; consisting of chittering corpses, fel-weed puffing Sin’dorei, drunken warlocks staring at their summoned succubi, bodiless dark priests trying to drink liquid but failing, and all manner of monster, demon, and general unsavory character. A troll riddled with boils and tumors turns to give you a wink and a click of his tongue as he continues to shave his chin with a living dagger made of blinking, cooing Sha meat. Huh. You tighten the strings on your purse and think to yourself...when did this neighborhood get so bad? You consider heading back to Silvermoon. This place probably isn’t serving anything edible tonight anyway. At least nothing that my stomach could handle, you think as you watch a Leper Gnome swallow a whole wriggling fish. Suddenly the ring of a stringed instrument knifes through the air; Icy plucks on an ever-slightly untuned lute while the musician tightens the strings. The rabble’s chatter quickly quiets as the room’s attention turns to the Bard. A great wide-brimmed hat masks her shadowy visage. Ethereal tendrils of dark energy emanate from her cackling maw and spill forth, trickling upwards across her hat’s brim. She is a small, robed woman. Spindly and wiry and full of twitching glee, the bard hopped up and sat on the back of a large charred seat. She begins to strum her instrument with a ghostly hum. Her unnerving chortles give way to a raspy, crooning voice: ♫ The moan of a mangled cello... The whine of a bleeding violin… ♫ ♫ A cacophony of wind, strings, and steel... And now, LET THE DRINKING BEGIN! ♫ The crowd roars in thunderous amusement. ♫ Ooooh some us might be alive, But breathing, corpse, or fel-derived... We welcome you to the dark, my friends! ♫ ♫ Even if you still cling to the light, Or bathe in the blood of a demon fight, We welcome you to the dark, my friends! ♫ ♫ There is music in the night! There is beauty in the blight! If you heed the banshee’s scream, Then even monsters can have dreams! ♫ ♫ So quit your tears and bang the drum, Pull out the axe from your orcish chum. We welcome you to the dark, my friends! ♫ ♫ Our memories are curses, Our bodies are in hearses, Our spirits are broken by the fire... ♫ ♫ But damn it all, We wear a grin! Even if the shadow festers within... For we are all forsaken in the end! ♫ Yes, each and every one of you- By choice, by creed, by fate...by need… ♫ We welcome you to the dark, my friends! ♫ ♫ Join us for a demented song! The Symphony of Sylvanas! Where you simply... cannot go wrooooooooong! ♫ The room erupts into cheer. Guns and wands are fired upwards. Kegs explode and tankards clink, and the collection of oddities howl and celebrate. You stare blankly and slowly back out of the room. Yes. Silvermoon sounds good tonight. ---------------------------------------Guillotina39 8h
9h vibeo games Hello, Wyrmrest. Let's talk about video games. So Civilization VI and Dishonored 2 are just around the corner, and Rockstar has just announced Red Dead Redemption 2! That's pretty exciting. Are there any upcoming games you're looking forward to? What are you playing right now? Other than World of Warcraft, obviously. I've finally gotten around to playing Witcher 3: Blood and Wine and gosh dang it's pretty great. Toussaint is beautiful. I'm also gonna be booting up Vampire: Bloodlines here soon for my annual October playthrough, and am considering finally purchasing Diablo 3. Mmmaybe. It doesn't hold a candle to D2 (in my opinion), but it still seems fun. Have any of you played D3 extensively? Do you or do you not recommend it?Kazimir50 9h
9h [H-RP/PvP/PvE]<Reclamation of the Sun> Sheets of vellum—gold-leafed and bearing the sigil of a phoenix in glorious flight on a crimson shield—appear in the gathering places in the holds and fasts and great cities of the Horde. Across their faces, the following words might be read by the curious . . . or those determined enough to make a difference in an uncertain world. Our world stands upon the precipice, and there can be no denying that it affects every soul to ever call Azeroth home. But, as ever, it first falls to us to look to our own; to shore up our strength that we might all live through to see our world kept safe and whole. And so, The Reclamation of the Sun stands ready. For ours is the charge of strengthening ourselves so that the Horde as a whole is forged into that shield that stands as the bulwark against the fel fires, and the sword that flashes out in the counter-stroke that brings our enemies low, no matter who they are. Backed by both the knowledge of millennia and arcane prowess, those sin'dorei that began this journey call to all within the Horde that long for a place to put their skills to the test. Those that long to do something more than idly fret. Those that wish to do more than hope for a better day, but instead choose to stand shoulder to shoulder with us and make it a reality. We stand ready. Stand with us. Anar'alah belore, aranal! For the Horde! ----------------------------------------- IC Mission Statement: Reclamation of the Sun was founded by Jyrunai and Medelitha Sol'aria with the aim of rebuilding the Sin'dorei society, and through that, further aiding the Horde. With the brutal invasion by the Burning Legion, that goal has become transformed into a greater drive to strengthen the Horde's ability to defend Azeroth from any that threaten it, or that would attempt to break the Horde. OOC Mission Statement: Reclamation of the Sun is a lore-driven heavy RP guild. We aim to balance character driven stories with both PvP and PvE aspects of the game, including group PvP in arenas, battlegrounds, and world environments, and raiding/mythic instances. First and foremost, however, is our drive for good, lore-based RP both within our guild, and also within the community of the server. ----------------------------------------- Potential members are required to both apply at our site and have an IC interview. We are presently recruiting ALL classes, races and levels. However, our greatest need is for healers in both PvP and PvE. Please feel free to contact anyone in our officer core with any questions you may have. Weekly Events Guild Meeting/Social – Saturdays at 6pm server PvP Nights – Thursdays from 5pm – 7pm server Raiding – Saturdays from 3pm - 5pm server (beginning Oct 15th) General Info Site: http://reclamationofthesun.shivtr.com/ Guildmasters: Medelitha – Recruitment/Personnel/RP lead Jyrunai – Management/Personnel/RP lead Officers: Andalthir – Recruitment Elitharan – PvE lead Asst. Officers: Reshnir – PvP lead Urusk - PvE AssistMedelitha13 9h
11h Let's get hung up, Wyrmrest. How's it going? I'm fine, I guess. I keep having the urge to make various alts that keeps coming and going. I want to make a Paladin, but I'm told they're clunky. I want to make a Druid, but I'm told they're awkward. I want to make a Monk and I'm told they're solid, but I find myself getting hung up on every detail about them. What profession should they be? Inscription seems like it'd be fun, but it's so boring to level and it doesn't do much anymore. Alchemy is always useful, but it's so dull at higher levels. What faction should they be? Alliance? I've got so many Alliance already. Horde? But then it's harder to find RP. What race? Blood elf? I have too many. Orc? But then, are clans still a big deal? Tauren? No. Sometimes it even goes down to mounts. Funnily enough, I never have this issue with my mains. I don't really put much thought into them. I just make them. But alts, I get totally hung up on. Anyway, what are you up to? Doing much questing? Raiding? Are you alting much or mostly content with your mains? Let us talk pleasantly.Enekie6 11h
11h [H- RP Event!] Join us for a Ball of a time! Inside your letterbox, atop the regular drudgery of the day-to-day mail, sits this invitation, delicately scented with an expensive cologne. http://imgur.com/a/pn9fq OOCly! Hey there, guys! On Oct 22nd, at 6 PM server, we're holding an event! At the event, a link to music will be posted to promote atmosphere! We want to promote Roleplay among guilds and cross interactions and interlinking storylines and so on and so forth! We'll begin holding regular events soon, but this is our first, and will not be our last~! Please contact me if you have any questions, preferably in game, as I'm new to the forums.Kanithiara6 11h
11h [H] <Waylight Refuge> Wants -You-! In every major city, including Dalaran, there are pieces of parchment affixed to boards and lampposts that read: Vrykul legends tell of lanterns in Helheim known as waylights, capable of restoring to wholeness the pieces of a broken soul. Waylight Refuge is a new traveling waystation looking for strong, capable, and kind members of the Horde who wish to help create a safe place for weary travelers, injured soldiers, and broken families to rest. We are seeking those who can craft healing potions, salves, splints, those who can cook, as well as those who are capable of defending our visitors and our staff. If interested, please send a letter to Altherei Darkwind. OOC: Waylight Refuge is open for business and looking for helpers! Presently, we're looking for more IC healers (whether by magic or traditional means), cooks, and alchemists! We’re a casual RP guild that focuses on travel and world RP. Not quite a caravan but not quite a tavern either, Waylight Refuge exists to provide a place for others to come and RP not only by major cities, but out in the Broken Isles (and future new content areas). We also have a guild quest system, allowing players to exchange particular reagents for gold each day, depending on what needs the Refuge has! We will be changing locations every two weeks, and have server-wide events planned for throughout the expansion. All we ask from our members is that you have a basic grasp of lore, be level 30 or above, and most importantly, that you treat others with respect and kindness (including yourself!). More information can be found online at www.waylightrefuge.shivtr.com. If interested in joining, please whisper or mail Altherei. If you want to know where we are at any given time, check this thread: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749315686Altherei41 11h
11h Battleground and PvP Question Hey Blitzkrieg, Against All Odds (and anyone else), question for you. If you were to start a lvl 1 alt for BGs, what would you roll to have the most fun? Something to have a good time with and to learn from. Think starting from zero. =D All these years jumping in and out of this game and I've never given BGs a chance. I’m thinking about rolling an rp-alt over here and giving it a shot. Thanks folks. You all seem like good people on this server so I thought it couldn't hurt to ask.Thazahn20 11h
12h [H] <The Frostwhisper Cartel> is Recruiting! Hey there - How's it going? The Frostwhisper Cartel is always looking for fresh talent. But be forewarned, personality is the priority here. Skill can be developed, but someone lacking in the personality department, there ain't much to be done. Unlike those shmucks over at Bilgewater, we think profits and personability can not only coexist, but make for an even more lucrative future. We're focused on collecting it all, doing it all, and having it all while forming a wicked awesome group of associates. Not just a classy operation, but a ragtag family of sorts, know what I'm saying? We are a brand-spanking new crew so don't come in expecting a huge enterprise and we aren't aiming for the super-big time anyway. A small group of dedicated folks working together to have some fun and earn a little loot. If that sounds like your kind of racket, come check us out. ... Content Yeah, there are a lot of business opportunities on the Broken Isles, and we are fully exploring those options. That being said, we aren't going to ignore our interests in the old country. There's still plenty of loot and reputations to gain in other necks of the wood. If you think the old world has little or nothing to offer, then maybe this isn't the outfit for you. Roleplay While we are looking forward to doing roleplay, it is not required. We aim to have a mixture of casual to medium roleplay, leaning harder toward medium than casual. Some members may be more geared toward heavy rp but guild-chat will be pretty much exclusively OOC. We will have rp events though and encourage active roleplay participation. We suggest all members get one of the rp add-ons (we encourage the use of TRP3) and flesh out a character. ... Events Subject to change; Weekly and monthly events. Interested? Awesome! If you have questions, feel free to whisper or mail Blixfyr in-game for a brief Q&A or respond here. If you're ready to join our ranks, fill out an application on our website. Be good!Blixfyr25 12h
12h Want your character drawn?? I love drawing and have recently been drawing and doing commissions for personal character art etc! If your interested, feel free to contact me to discuss! :D Can check out my site for examples: http://vallaana.tumblr.com/ Battle.net tag; Jammin#1688 Discord; Vallaana#0486Vallaana10 12h
13h Court is now in session. You be enterin' da courtroom of Judge Rakasta. The people be real. The cases be real. The rulings be final. Dis be Judge Rakasta.Rakasta44 13h
15h [H] LF RP guild Hey all, I've been searching for a place to call home, but I've had little luck at it so far. I'm looking for an RP guild that is more about action/adventure/out in the world RP rather than heavy drama RP. If that sounds like your guild, hit me up and we can chat!Xarenaal4 15h
15h [A-RP] <The Chapter> is Recruiting! <THE CHAPTER> -- Heavy RP WRA-A Guild! Guild Master: Archelaos Founding Date: September 24th 2016 Main Location: Old Stormwind (Old Dalaran Sewers) and Old Town Faction: Alliance - All Races and Classes Accepted Guild Status: Recruiting Officer(s): Zaderick and Teddy Website: http://www.the-chapter-wra.tumblr.com/ About the Chapter: We are a network. What you get from being part of The Chapter isn’t a tabard or a name, but a membership to a nameless network of those who reside in Stormwind’s underground and are willing to exchange their skills for yours. Without an official name or theme of this network, this gives those within freedom to make the guild their own, in a sense: If you’re looking for pirates, you can get a crew using the network… So long as you have something worth offering to them: You can’t get something for nothing, after all! Be your reward coin, friendship, a favor? That’s up to you to decide. When you walk into the base, The Old Pig (OOCly Crows and Cantrips Tavern) you can find a diverse group of those skilled enough to be included within this network: A paladin seeking redemption in his own way, a mercenary simply there for help with big contracts, a gang leader taking advantage of a platform, and more. The Chapter makes its plotlines on what players bring to the table: Due to the nature of the guild, there is a heavy emphasis on personal story and how that can include others. Guild events are based on said personal story: If your character is a monster hunter, events will be made specifically to hunt monsters and get people involved in that who want to be involved. Who are we Recruiting? OOCly: -Active players! We don’t want The Chapter to be a holding place for your rarely-used alts. -Members who are looking to engage in inter-guild and public roleplay. -Members interested in getting involved in other people’s personal story lines and getting others involved in their own. -Members who are creative and have interesting characters! -Members who are experienced OOCly with roleplay. We’ll certainly interact with new roleplayers, but don’t have much an interest in teaching people how to roleplay. ICly: -Characters who are primarily based in the Kingdom of Stormwind. We can’t quite make use of you if you’re never around, can we? -Characters who aren’t strictly lawful: While we are not a crime guild, there are plenty of characters who are no friends of the law. Having a character who is, while possible, wouldn’t be setting themselves up for a friendly environment. -Characters who are skilled ICly! Skill comes in different forms: You don’t need to be a top-notch fighter if your alchemy is enough for you to pull your weight. The IC means of getting into the guild is, essentially, meeting and impressing one of the members -- If you’re not able to do that, your character won’t be invited. Ranks: Ranks are set up ICly to be that everybody is equal: At this moment, we’re not an official group. We don’t have any leaders, the closest to it you would find are those who are recruiters and use the network as intended. Essentially, no matter your rank, you are your own person, and nobody has more power than another. Harambe (OOC) -- OOC Rank New Face -- New Members Regular -- Established Members Patron -- Officer Stag Dad -- Guild Master How to Join: OOCly, submit an application (found here http://the-chapter-wra.tumblr.com/app) to the guild tumblr (found here http://the-chapter-wra.tumblr.com/). You will be whispered for an in-character interview if it all looks good. ICly, getting in is simple: Impress one of the members enough that they would want to include you in the network. This could be by showing off your engineering prowess, your combat abilities, or another means of impressing them. If they’re not impressed, your character won’t be invited into the network, but they can always try again with a different member! When we whisper you for the in-character interview, we can work out the details on how it will go down. This could range from them meeting at a tavern to on the battlefield, creativity is encouraged and rewarded! Guild Storyline: While right this second there is no official guild storyline, the plans for the future of <The Chapter> is to eventually take this network of people and make them into something official. What exactly that is depends on how this is introduced, but it intends to always be a guild that is adaptable to current content and current players.Archelaos11 15h
16h <Solidarity> Recruiting For Legion <Solidarity> is re-opening recruitment for Legion. Guild Website www.solidarity-gaming.com WoWProgress http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/wyrmrest-accord/Solidarity WarcraftLogs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/10583 Current Tier Raid Progression 7/7 N EN 7/7 H EN 2/7 M EN Noteable Previous Tier Raid Progression 14/14 M SOO 13/13 M HFC RECRUITMENT Our Preferred Class Recruitment List: *Updated 8/25/16* (These classes are what we are currently most interested in.) ***Just because your class may not be listed, does not mean we don’t need you! We have many players able to switch or adjust their role within our raid group. Overall we are always looking for exceptional raiders and as long as you qualify as one, your class/role may not matter!*** Tank: Closed Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Druid Ranged DPS: Warlock Priest Hunter Healer: Closed RAID TIMES (8 Hour Raid Weeks) Tuesday - 8pm to 12am EST Wednesday - 8pm to 12am EST + *Optional Raid Night Each Week On Off-Nights* WHAT SOLIDARITY HAS TO OFFER • Progression raiding on a more relaxed schedule • Fair loot council that rewards performance, attendance and dedication • Fun raid and Teamspeak environment WHAT SOLIDARITY EXPECTS OF YOU • 18+ Years of Age • Knowledge of your class/roles (On a Mythic Raider level) • Situational/Mechanical awareness • Listen to and accept constructive criticism (When needed) • Desire to progress in current-tier content to your fullest potential ABOUT SOLIDARITY We are a raiding guild, but we also value things like sleep and sanity. We love to progress, but not at the cost of burning out. Our core group is dedicated and very knowledgeable who have adjusted their own busy schedules in order to raid - we are not interested in wasting our time (or yours) several nights a week screwing around. We do expect our raiders to be on time and have consistent attendance. While working on mythic, it is very important to maintain continuity from night to night. We definitely take into account people's real-life emergencies, but would appreciate you being able to make a large majority of our raid times. We believe everyone should be looking for those little ways to maximize their character’s potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid. We are looking for dedicated, skilled players that are proactive about doing this- and asking if they need assistance. We want you to perform in raids, as an individual and as part of a team, but a positive learning attitude goes a long way, too. HOW TO JOIN • If you are interested, please apply on our website (listed above) or contact PhantixTV#1385, RadeeSenpai#11696 (If you add us on Real ID - Please PM us with who you are from the forums *Class/Role/iLvl*) Thanks for reading!Huuyaa34 16h