Wyrmrest Accord

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0
Nov 22, 2010
Mar 28
Master Post - Racial Lore Guides: Horde (Pasting this from the old forums, Thanks to Danikah and Kalanii and Quill for these and their preservation.) Quill’s Advice to Blood Elves/Those Who Hate Them Original Post (Repost by Kalanii): Your eyes are green. The only blue permitted is the frosty blue of a DK. There are no exceptions. The Sunwell reigniting did not make your eyes change color; fel taint is permanent. Orcs haven't gone back to brown skin. You are not a High Elf. You are not a Half-Elf. High elves and half-elves are Alliance-based. The high elves have thrown in their lot with the Alliance, and the half-elves are half-human, and thus attached to the Alliance. If you are one of these two things and you are playing in the Horde, disguise it. If you are open about this, you will be exiled or, more likely, executed. Play it smart if you must play it at all. You do not hold titles equal to major NPCs. You are not a Grand Magister, a Ranger-General, or a Blood Knight Matriarch. You are not an exception to this rule. Those people are the top of the chain of their respective organizations; you are not their equal. My advice? Be just a magister, a blood knight, or a ranger. Don't define yourself by your title. You can gain respect without a high rank. Blood elves play a subtle game with their politics and power struggles. Most of the power struggles seen in Silvermoon from RPers are duels or RP fights; this would not be tolerated by the guard unless it was taken outside, but moreover, this is not terribly characteristic of the culture. They are crafty people who prefer techniques like blackmail and playing the long game, which comes of their relatively long lives. Stop drawing your weapons and blasting people with your spells and start learning how to wound with words. Be patient. Be clever. Cleverness isn't something you can fake, mind, so if being subtle and working intrigue isn't something you feel up to doing, get out of the Silvermoon scene or don't try to play the sort of bloodelf who is into power struggles. A blunt bloodelf would not get very far in their culture. Openly talking about throwing down the government or otherwise defying the laws of decency would not happen without consequences. This is more of a general rule for RP, but it happens a lot in Silvermoon so I'm putting it here. You need to acknowledge your environment. Just because the guards won't actually react in game doesn't mean they wouldn't react in lore. We're here to play in the Warcraft world, and that includes using your imagination as to what would happen if you took such actions. Understand that the guards would be after you for stabbing someone if you did it on the street or in an establishment, and that even if you "evaded" them, there would be a warrant for your arrest. Allarya101
Jul 9
Roleplaying 101: A crash course on Characters <insert exodar crash joke here> - Table of Contents (You're reading this, right now.) =========================================================== - Introduction - What this aims to accomplish, and for who - What is "Great Roleplay" and a "Great Roleplayer"? - Lore Accuracy - Start from the beginning, and finish at the end. - Goals: What do I want? - Step One: So many choices, what to go for first? - A shattered mirror: all the pieces of the character that make a whole - What's my Story? - Who do I know? - What do I do? - What -am- I? - Step Two: Socialites and Interacting with the Public - Racial Backgrounds and Stereotypes - Social Mores and Laws - Radicals (fanatics) and Moderates (conservatives) - Who shaped my opinions? (The effect of family on perceptions) - Step Three: An Empty Mind - Filling your Character's Head - Emptying your Character's Head - Personality Traits - Physical Habits and Mannerisms - Step Four: An Empty Life - I've got personality but no lifestyle! - Real world activities vs. "What I can do in WoW" - My class, and how it relates to me - My professions, giving me more than a fat/empty wallet. - Using class and profession to add to a character's dynamics. - Touching bases: How class and profession relate to my society. - Education: What do I know, and who taught me? A final wrap up to your character's story. - Step Five: Hey everybody, come see how good I look! - Physical Appearance and Characteristics - Start big, then go small - Descriptive words - Touching bases (again): Society and tattoos, piercings, ect. - Describing my Garb (what do I wear?) - Affiliations and Dressing (who do I know and how does that effect my dress?) - Final Step: Affiliations and my place in the world - Who am I now? (ranks, titles, and other affluential tomfoolery) - In closing: - Final Tips - From Hero to Zero: How good characters fall to pieces. - A thank you =========================================================== Roleplaying 101 - Yet another jerk telling you how to play your game. An Introduction: Welcome to roleplaying 101! This will be yet another thread where someone tells you in a stuck up and haughty manner why you suck at rp and how to fix it. It's your $15 a month, so by all means ready the flamethrowers and burn this thread to the ground. In all seriousness if that's your views, feel free to go read another thread. If you want to learn, well hopefully I can teach you something in my handful of years of roleplay. If I can't teach you something, well I can say I tried. And if I can't say that, I can at least say I wasted a good chunk of time facerolling this keyboard for you all. For those of you that dislike long threads: that's too bad. I'm writing this thread for a guild myself and a friend are planning on creating after seeing some of the roleplay within this server and deciding we wanted to control our exposure to the community in order to create a roleplay environment rich in immersion and character development that pertains to lore accuracy. If your reaction at this point revolves around the word "elitist" you're probably right. For those of you who I haven't chased off yet: lets cut to the chase! The very...very long chase. What this aims to accomplish, and for who: Who am I talking (typing) to in this thread? To anyone who wants to expand their roleplaying character to be a rich and developed individual, who feels like a real person who actually exists in the "World of Warcraft". Someone who grew up here, developed their mind here, and would contribute to the society here. Who this doesn't pertain to: People who play "just to have fun" People who use the excuse "It's my $15" People who don't roleplay People who could care less about lore, immersion, and realism in roleplay Ghostcrawler (everyone seems to hate on his watercooler posts, so I might as well kick him in the kidney while he's down!) What this thread aims to accomplish is to be a comprehensive guide to creating a character who is fully developed and inserted into this game's lore. This thread may not be for the casual roleplayer or someone who is not really interested in making a basal rp character to throw bombs in the pig and whistle, and stare harshly at all the non-paladins in the Cathedral, or ERP as a female draenei. Alinaris135
Jan 15
Roleplaying 102: The Revenge of Society RP 102: Read RP 101 First Welcome to RP 102! Forgive the long time between the previous RP 101 and this thread, I was a bit busy and couldn't find time to sit down long enough to collect thoughts and put them into an intelligent thread, and nobody wants to hear me ramble. Nobody. This RP 102 thread is a bit shorter than my original RP 101 thread. You'll have to forgive me on this. I've been really busy and this is the best I could throw together. If there's enough interest, I may even write a RP 103 thread. If you want to see some tips and such for something I didn't touch in either thread, or have questions/comments feel free to contact me in game as Alinaris or Zakarov. So lets get down to business! Once again, if you haven't read RP 101, I highly recommend you read it first, as this thread deals with advanced RP concepts and may or may not ever refer to the original 101 thread. Welcome to the revenge of society. Like your favorite horror movie villains, me repeating this word over and over again will never die, and come back to haunt you while you're swimming at your favorite summer camp. Silly councilors... As always this thread is for a specific type of person, and not for others. If you're interested in learning some advanced RP concepts, brushing up on that pop culture character you made, or in general someone interested in learning and expanding your already expansive knowledge of (draenei female tail length) roleplay, then continue on! However if you're any of the following, please do not read any further as I'm afraid this thread will probably just frustrate you and/or cause you to develop unsightly welts. Ghostcrawler If you may or may not be a werepenguin. Any and all Lady Gaga roleplayers. If you own more than fifteen beanie babies. People who cannot handle sarcasm and satire. People who will read the table of contents and flame on something they read without reading the actual subject matter at hand. I love you guys so much. Gnomes (Because we all know gnomes are mythical creatures that do not exist.) Here's your table of contents: 1. An intro to RP 102 and a recap on 101. 2. But I want to rp as spider man! Pop culture done right. 3. Crazy RP abilities: How to commit self suicide. 4. Dragon Roleplay: If you're gonna do it, do it right. (Don't do it) 5. Erotic Roleplay (and how it's ruining your favorite server right now!) 6. Expanding your character even further (social events and you) This is a more focused thread touching on several “taboo” subjects and how to deal with them appropriately, and what generally ruins such things for people. This thread will be kept clean, so don't see #5 up there and get all excited (looking at you, draenei) because this isn't a “how to guide” but rather where it may or may not fit in, and the arguments for both sides. If you're concerned, read the next post on what each section will contain. Alinaris41
Nov 30 3d 1d May 21
9m 11m
I wanted to apologize to WRA. It's very odd saying this. Odd but true. I've done things on the server and the forums that I'm not proud of, and even hesitant to admit, but it needs to be said so there can be closure for both me and those whom I've come to harm the gameplay and reputation of. It was never them, but it was me. I am an angry man IRL. The smallest things can cause a large and elaborate grudge that can carry on for days, weeks, even months at a time. I am aware of this, and sometimes, I forget and don't notice when my anger is dominating things. I have trolled trade chat, I have slandered the guild Lightning Lancers, and I have caused drama on the forums, only for me to get even more angry, ergo, more intense forms of revenge or expressing outrage at a greater magnitude. My religious beliefs stress Peace, Love, Tolerance, Understanding, and to do your best at being a more loving human being, all of which I have had trouble doing for one reason or another, and attempt to do my best at changing these things. With this wall of text, I want to apologize to WRA and the realms it's merged with for my disgusting behavior. Give me any title you want, it's probably true. On that note, I will be taking my leave from wow. I may come back when I have a better handle on things. I plan on migrating over to EVE Online where such acts are not only punished by the community to a degree which can render the game unplayable, but also, it may teach me to be considerate and more... aware of the things that I do and say. Take care WRA, stay strong, and kill lots of demons for me in Legion! Vavelva25
12m
My new outlook on Grommash Hellscream. Screw 'em. Yeah, this guy sucks. Attacks the Ogre's in their lands to loot and pillage, and then when they come to enact vengeance and leave his own mate bleeding and begging for death, he leaves her to die a slow and painful one after insulting her. When Gul'dan offered the demon blood to the orcs, he went there first and drank it eagerly because, "MAKE BONES STRONG" and convinced the other orcs that were unsure of it originally to drink as well. An when he died after killing Mannoroth, his thoughts were on himself, not the whole of his race... but fine, if that were all, I could say that he was a brash, reckless war hero with faults, and probably like him a little bit. But then WoD happened... Same thing with Golka, except instead of drinking the demon blood, he attacks the Draenei and Frostwolves anyway, keeps Gul'dan alive to invade another world because some dude he liked who looked a lot like him, and acted a lot like him, told him to do so. Threatens and bullies other clans into joining the Iron Horde, leads the conquest hungry Orcs into ruin with his ineptitude at being a Warchief when he's a skirmisher commander at best. And when he get dethroned, and after we kill his captor, he CARVES A TROPHY from the enemy that WE rightfully killed! There's also this bit about "Draenor being free," but we've been through that already. So, long story short, next time the feast of heroes rolls by, and we're tasked to place an offering at Grom's memorial, I won't give him a candle. I'll shove my sword in there instead. !@#$ Grom. Banrok0
22m 25m 27m
Very Early Morning Horde RP Hi, all. I've been a long time role-player on Moon Guard-US for years now. I love it there, however, despite searching diligently for a while now for late night/early morning role-play, I just can't seem to find it. I'm an Australian, meaning that my prime-time for role-play (about 7PM here in Sydney) is Moon Guard's quiet time (about 4AM ST, in other words). Understandably so, no one is on when I am playing due, to the radical time difference. I'm thirsty for role-play, and I'm thirsty to just engage with others in general. I have a lot of role-play experience, a love for and strong knowledge of the franchise's lore and a drive to be a community builder. That's why I'm here. I'm looking for a new home for some of my toons; and I want to see what you guys have to say about your community; and if I'd make a good fit. During my role-play hours, I've been lurking the streets of Silvermoon City on your server for a few nights now, making an effort to compare it to its Moon Guard's counterpart. The difference is stark. It always seems to be active no matter the time of day. This is very appealing to me. I'd like to get to know your scene a little better, but first I have a few questions. I mostly role-play Blood Elves of the military (Blood Knights, Farstriders, etc...), but I also have an interest in Forsaken role-play as well. Would there be home for my characters in one of your Horde-side guilds? Do any of your Horde-side guilds have a very active late night/early morning RP culture? Here is my character's wikia page to give you a little insight into the sort of characters I play, and the sort of stories I like to engage with. I hope it assists in the effort to help me find a nice fit: http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Arrodis_Lightfury My thanks for the read, and I look forward to reading your responses. Arrodis4
31m 36m 40m 51m
Dwarven Moot!! RP Event (8-6) Azeroth's gone ta Hellfire n' a handbasket. Th'Dwarves need ta unite more than eva! Dwarves! Stand with yer kin...and REPEL TH'LEGION! August sixth, 6 PM server (huehue) the Dwarves will be meeting in Thundermar for a very important moot. As decided by the last moot, the Bouldershoulder Brigade is hosting this time and you know what that means. FOIGHTIN'! DRINKIN'!...AND MORE FOIGHTIN'! The Dwarves will be gathering in Thundermar to train and prepare for disaster. There will be events such as drinking competitions, arm wrestling, a dueling championship, and perhaps an even more Dwarfy dueling competition, NAKED BARE FISTED FOIGHTIN'! Expect these events and more as well as a catered event with the greatest Dwarven food and drink found all across Khaz Modan! So come and fight, drink, and just generally hang out with us in Thundermar. As always this is a public community event and not even other races are restricted from coming. Not sure if you want to make that Dwarf alt? This is the perfect place to get to know the Dwarven community better, as well as sample our culture! Expect a low key atmosphere where you can just be yourself and hang out. Unless the Legion invades. Then it might get weird. If you're looking for more information, or would like an invite on your calendar to remind yourself, feel free to contact Drakehammer, Kirsy, Davonna, Tairneach...or really just head to Ironforge and ask a local Dwarf! They'll point you in the right direction! FER TH'FAAAAAAAAAARGE! Drakehammer22
1h
The March is On! Dwarf Guild Recruiting! The Brotherhood of Silver, the Ring of Hammers, Iron Hands. All these Dwarven Guilds have led to the formation of the Anvil March. The bearded tide, an army of boisterous, proud, and loyal Dwarven Players. Come, join us! Have a hand in marshaling our teams, content groups, and story lines! In addition to seeking out worthy members of the Warbands. I am seeking three Dwarves in particular. Three Dwarves to help me achieve the vision I have for the March, and to lead it against the Legion in the coming year. These three Dwarves are to be my Craft-Wardens, my Officers. One to be a leader in PvE, to choose from our Warbands for Legion Raids, Dungeons, or even transmog runs. Another Warden to organize, propagate, and direct RP in the guild. Ranging from creating RP events, to furthering guild and personal character story lines. And finally, I need a Champion, someone to be a War Leader, directing our PvP efforts against the Horde. To organize rated PvP content for the rest of the March, whether or not it'd be BGs or meeting the Horde in combat across one of the many plains of Azeroth. Come, join the ranks of the March's Warbands! Even if you have no interest in becoming an Officer, come be a part of a strong team. Let us be your gateway into Legion, and to the Dwarven Community, and if we're not the perfect fit for you, let us help you find it. But I strongly believe, that with these new reforms, a new vision, a willingness to delegate and the spirit of the player base, that YOU belong in the March. Contact Foranth or post here to display your interest in the Anvil March! More information about the guild's ranks and rules below, pledge now! For the Alliance, for the March! FOR THE DWARVES! Foranth2
1h 1h 1h
[H] Seeking Two Day a Week Raiders <Slaves to the Wall> is a new Horde Guild and we are actively recruiting for our PvE Team and Social Ranks in preparation for Legion. Below you'll find out a bit more about us, what we hope to accomplish, and what separates us from the pack. Overview Loot Method: Suicide Kings Raid Difficulty: Normal / Heroic (Details Below) Raid Times: Normal | Tuesday and Thursday | 7PM MST to 10PM MST Heroic | Friday and Saturday | 7PM MST to 11PM MST Focus: Entry to Mid-level Raiding About Us <Slaves to the Wall> was founded by a group of coworkers who all wanted to play with each other come Legion and create the kind of Guild we always wanted to be part of. We saw a lack of Guilds that are friendly towards Players of all skills levels, have a structure for Guild Events and are discerning about who is allowed in. We don't believe you should have to be part of a Raiding/Endgame Guild in order to have a sleek roster of people you grow to know, nor should you have to join a giant Guild just to find people to talk to and pursue non-endgame interests with. It's our goal to provide a stable Guild for Players who have jobs, families, and other commitments but still want to do group content and feel like they're among friends when they login. We firmly believe that every game is much more fun when you know who you're playing with and we're looking forward to conquering a variety of content no just individually but as a team. What Makes Us Unique <Slaves to the Wall> was founded with two core principles: Providing an Inclusive Home for Players That Want One We believe every Player should have a Guild where they can feel like they're contributing, included in group activities, and have help to improve their play. Our Members will never be excluded from Dungeons, Raids, PvP, etc. as long as they try their best and are receptive to constructive criticism. If you're an active Player who is eager to be part of a team then you'll fit in well with us. Tackling and Overcoming Content as a Guild While many things in World of Warcraft can be done alone, we believe it's more fun to play together. PvP, Dungeons, Achievements, Dailies, Leveling, the list goes on and on of activities that are not only more efficient to do with Players you know but are also more enjoyable. To this end we are aggressive about having events running every night of the week and encouraging Members to ask for assistance or a group when they want one. Recruiting <Slaves to the Wall> is currently recruiting for our Legion Raid Team which will hit the ground running when the expansion drops. We are using a 3 day a week, 3 hour per Raid schedule which should allow us plenty of time for progression without burning out our Members or interfering too much with life outside the game. Currently our plan is to begin with Normal Difficulty and then progress into Heroic. We have several experienced Raiders who will be heading up the team but we are very open to Players who have never raided before, have been out of the game for an extended period (same as us!), or are otherwise rusty/inexperienced when it comes to endgame PvE. Ultimately we would like to have two teams running weekly, a Normal for Players that want to stay at that difficulty and a Heroic for those who want to challenge themselves more. We will not be pursuing Mythic Raiding as a Guild. Right now we have open recruitment for all Classes/Roles as we form our teams and Members decide on their Mains for Legion. Due to the flexible size of Normal and Heroic Raiding we are able to accommodate an expanding or contrasting roster so please don't be worried about not having a spot! Interested? If you're interested please add Page#1296 on BattleTag or get in touch with us via our website, http://slavestothewall.enjin.com/home where you can also find more in depth information about the Guild. Thank you for checking out our post and we hope to see you in Legion! Vinstri15
1h 1h 1h
[A-RP] The Sha'tor ✪ Draenei Exclusive Guild ... ✮ Out of Character Information✮ ...-------------------------------------------------------------------- ✮About the Sha'tor✮ -------------------------------------------------------------------- We are a dedicated group of strong-willed Draenei who stand at attention over our people, ever alert for the rise of new enemies, or the resurrection of old ones. Many of us have lived through the destruction caused by the Burning Legion, watched as our homes were turned to ruin and loved ones taken from us. We have fought to protect our homes against this horrible threat, though we never truly recovered. The Sha'tor has sworn themselves to preserve the Draenei way of life and we as a race, whether Vindicator, Anchorite, Artificer, or merchant, seek to rebuild our culture the way our ancestors had on Argus by bringing the feeling of hope, family and faith back to our hearts - without the need for violence. Though we are not defenseless as we prepare for the Army of Light. The Sha'tor has been around since September 2014, prior to the release of World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor. Since the beginning, the Sha'tor is a guild that is focused on the unity and support of Draenei roleplayers on the Wyrmrest Accord server. Through the year(s), the guild has promoted "quality over quantity" as well as a lore-abiding and traditional roleplay setting that grasps the very depths of the Draenei's way of life. As a community, the Sha'tor intends to cover not only the culture of the Draenei but also focus on YOU, the member! We will strive to help you build your character's story. We encourage an open tight-knit community, where every character knows one another, learning throughout the stories we play through together. In the process we hope to help everyone progress their characters and their stories, taking turns being main and supporting casts to the drama and adventures that will occur among the Order and beyond. Kysderal110
1h
[A-PVE/PVP] &lt;Battle Hardened&gt; LFM for Legion! <Battle Hardened> is a PVE/PVP guild looking to bolster its ranks for the upcoming Legion invasion. Reestablished right before Hellfire Citadel from a strictly PVP guild, we’ve gone through many different difficulties of PVE content since then and have a successful mythic team. We’re also looking to start up our RBG team once more for competitive PVP combat. Whether you want to raid on the highest difficulty, raid and dungeon casually, PVP, or just have a friendly home in-game, we have something for everyone. We’re currently recruiting like-minded individuals who want to have tight bonds with their guildmates and progress through high-end content in a friendly atmosphere. <Battle Hardened> also welcomes social members who wish to adventure with us on a more casual basis. ... - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Raiding with <Battle Hardened> Past Progression: 13/13 Normal HFC 13/13 Heroic HFC 11/13 Mythic HFC ... All new raiders will need to complete a raid trial with us, usually held on a Tuesday night. Permanent core raid spots will not be guaranteed to any prospective raiders until after the trial is completed, regardless of iLvl or prior experience. If you're looking to join our raid team casually, you'd be free to join us on the weekends. As you gear up a bit and want to progress into higher content, we can expand your raiding schedule to come with us for the higher tier bosses. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Additional Information If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about <Battle Hardened>, please do not hesitate to get in contact with any of our officers. Guild Master - Shalathe/Valannia (valannia#1629) Co-GM - Medyr/Lyress Officers - Charnoble, Azraxil, Riley (mole#1231) If you are interested in learning more about our guild or to fill out a guild application, please visit battlehardened.shivtr.com ! Shalathe9
2h
✵ Hidden Meridian Holdings ✵ {A} Hidden Meridian Holdings {IC} ✵ Painstakingly pristine samples of parchment continue to appear on bulletin boards and within post-boxes throughout the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor ✵ Hidden Meridian Holdings includes a network of diversely talented private contractors and is perpetually sifting through equally diverse professional endeavors—should this advertisement pique your curiosity, you would do well to seek out Shira Margolin, or Lady Montrose, and her associates. ✵ Addresses of contact within Stormwind City, Dalaran City, and the groves of Duskwood are listed in closing ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ {A} Hidden Meridian Holdings {OOC} ✵ www.hiddenmeridian.shivtr.com Firstly, while we do have two antiquated recruitment threads, we felt the time had come for yet another sprucing up as to introduce our new name alongside a few minor adjustments to our divisions. A link to this new thread will be placed in our pre-existing recruitment posts, and if you wish to speak with one of the administration for any reason please contact the following: Shira, Judicioux or, Deimea. Onward! Hidden Meridian Holdings maintains a pointedly internal focus—nevertheless, our infrastructure still serves to make us accessible regarding the occasional outside contract, whether from another guild or from an individual. We have always proven versatile in relation to the tasks we take, and we like to think almost anything possible—within reason! What’s more, four divisions exist within the business, all inclined to different practices, and all prepared to adjust accordingly. Press on to learn more! P.S. Inquiring parties may browse select subsections of our forums though approval of an application is required to view the forums fully. Shira12
2h 2h
[A-PvP] &lt;Against All Odds&gt; History: The guild was made during Wrath of the Lich King, by a Horde Deathknight turned Alliance hero, Xara. After watching the Alliance flounder and lose interest in world PvP and Wintergrasp, he rallied its members together, making the server's Alliance a force to be reckoned with in Wintergrasp, and all over Azeroth. An amazing strategist, he led many spectacular For the Horde!s, WG raids, and world PvP events, using innovative creativity and style. Passing the guild on to Thane, Against All Odds entered Cataclysm with new zeal for PvP. The guild hosted many events, both insularly and with others. From RBG groups, to PvP learning seminars, to regular world PvP, AAO remained at its height throughout Cata. Mission: Against All Odds is a PvP guild that has housed novice and expert PvPers, new and veteran players, and everything in between. Our inclusive history and love of PvP is complimented by requirements for good sportsmanship, even when in tough situations. The rules are simple: enjoy PvP and don't be a jerk, even to the enemy, even if the enemy is being less than savory. We want to encourage PvP on both factions and for everyone to have fun, regardless of who is being defeated. Call to Arms: With Legion approaching, AAO's remaining members are rallying the troops once more. We are opening our doors to PvPers of all types and proficiencies. Join and build with us a community for BGs, arenas and more! We will be using the lull between now and Legion to beef up our ranks and prepare for the expansion. We are a casual PvP guild, which includes serious PvPers and opportunities for partaking in many tiers of of game's spectrum. If you or your friends are interested, please see the contact information below: Contacts/Officers Thane, Guild Master (ALTs: Thalean, Pinyin) Siberos (Gellen, Gelben) Coule (Oxÿ) Garlando (Garlandalf) Vixasi (Morgance) Hanabanana (Sunshines) Crowley (Kento) Simply /who Against All Odds to ask for a reference. Set in your guild but still wanting to link up to other PvPers? Join our channel, which we'll be promoting as well! A place for our friends, no matter where they call home! /Join WRApvp Thane32
2h 3h 3h
[A-RP Guild][Worgen]<Blood Howl Clan> Vulrick falls to his hands and knees before the druid. "What did you see?" the druid questions. "Fire, brimstone, death..." Vulrick pants and slowly rises to his feet. "I was surrounded, by hooves, claws, fangs, and wings." The druid scratches his mane humming in thought. "I see, and you faced them alone?" Vulrick looks to him bewildered, "How else do I face my foe, druid?" Vulrick sheathes his daggers, flexing and clenching his hands. The druid smirks and looks to Vulrick. "You face them, with friends, families, allies. The demons are many in numbers, son of Goldrinn. To fight them, you must seek aid in others..." OOC Information: Guild Name: Blood Howl Clan Archetype: Worgen RP GM: Vulrick PvE: Light PvP: Light RP: Heavy FAQ: Is this another “pack guild?” In the past, the term “pack guild” was used as a way of role-playing groups of Worgen together who might not take on the more noble stances of their non-afflicted brethren. Over time, it was used to mean people who wanted to play as feral, or worgen who has renounced their humanity entirely. While we certainly do not have anything against the more feral versions, we have come together as worgen who appreciate the ideology of things such as: the Old Ways, ritualistic hunts, and the familial-like atmosphere while not forgetting that we have human roots. Do you have a base of operations? Currently, we are seeking to proliferate our guild story in Grizzly Hills; a sort of second chance at life while others are rebuilding Gilneas. We feel that because some of our Worgen don’t necessarily come from Gilneas (as an exclusive thing), we would begin to make our home further north. What type of RP and events are to be expected? The guild's main focus is to thwarting the Legion invasions and advancement onto Azeroth. The Legion is truly one of the most evil forces in the WoW universe, so some RP events maybe for mature audiences. There will be combat events, and campaign like storylines. Along with this, camaraderie within the pack itself with hunts, pack-running, and the familial-like atmosphere as stated above. How is this guild ad, different from your previous one? The last recruiting post I had made for the guild, supported a different RP objective. It was too vague and would not hold to much interest. I believe with the coming expansion, we can be given ideas to run the guild off of, allowing the worgens to go to their true roots and battling the Legion (specifically satyrs!) Requirements Preferably level 100 or above. We will be operating in Northrend, Grizzly Hills and The Broken isles, but there will be some story lines taking us to other areas of Azeroth. Lower level toons may be permitted on a case-by-case basis. The level requirement is strictly for those who will be attending other in-game functions. Mature, friendly and respectful to others. Worgen (Afflicted-Humans prefered. Kaldorei Druids of Goldrinn are welcome on a case-by-case basis) An interest in worgen/pack style RP! How to apply! Contact me, Vulrick, in game! Or add my B-Tag Vulric#1576 All applicants go through an OOC/IC interview with me personally. Vulrick7
3h
[H] Purgation Front (Pre-Patch RP Hub/Events) Spoilers ahead! Warning! Do /join PurgationOOC to talk all things Purgation Front! Event times, coordination, questions, concerns, etc! Support "Purgation Front" with TRP3 via Character Icon (search "CoT")! Green for "Legion" for Lordaeron's crest. ... Howdy there, WrA! I've been here a short while on/off and have had the pleasure with roleplaying within the Forsaken community. I've hit the grave pretty hard like many other RPers and guilds alike with the content draught, but that doesn't mean I wasn't working on something everyone could potentially enjoy. This was something I presented to "The Leviathan" (prayers that they return in full strength), but at this time I'd like to present it to the community itself and hear thoughts all around. [[This is not a guild thread.]] I present to you: ... OOC Information: Purgation Front will serve as a multifaceted roleplay hub for Horde players on Wyrmrest Accord during the pre-expansion (Legion) invasion event. There will be many zones under siege by the Burning Legion, however, Purgation Front is the defense of Hillsbrad Foothills; Forsaken forces are driven to ensure the demonic armies do not overrun Hillsbrad or else their foothold in Lordaeron could be undone. It is a call to arms to Horde forces, but Purgation Front is thematically a Forsaken RP endeavor. While roleplaying at Purgation Front, it attempts to capture heavy lore aspects not only with the Forsaken, but to the zone itself: Hillsbrad Foothills. Familiar figures and new alike will capture that missing nostalgia while introducing new characters to keep you coming back. Why the Forsaken Influence? During the next expansion (Legion), Sylvanas becomes the Horde’s new Warchief. With that fact in mind, I wanted to have a prelude story arc that could spill right into Legion without any worry of meta-gaming. Purgation Front accomplishes this by a large defense force purging the Legion while openly relying on Horde forces for help. Purgation Front also craves the Forsaken’s RP community to work together at times and deliver to the server true Forsaken immersion for the Horde player base to witness. Not only does this forge a new ‘open world’ roleplay hub, but preemptively gets the Forsaken community more unified for Legion’s launch. I believe Legion will no doubt get some folks itching to RP a Forsaken and Purgation Front may seal the deal with future guild recruitment with new Forsaken roleplayers. Is there a storyline…? There will be a storydriven arc for Purgation Front, however, it is by no means the “main” story during your stay at the Front. For each participating Forsaken RP guild, I will be tasking those guilds with formulating their own storyline and/or role within Purgation Front. I have no doubt that all the stories will intersect at some point and/or will be aiming for a similar end game, so, being involved with everyone should net you a wonderful roleplay experience. Sounds like it’s all about the Forsaken… Don’t put that last nail in the coffin just yet! Horde players also play a crucial role here because not only is it a dire call to arms from the Forsaken, you (the player) are a roleplayer here on Wyrmrest Accord and have a place at Purgation Front -- all you need is your IC “why”. Horde guilds that are not Forsaken themed may of course conduct their own storylines and may contact participating guilds to see how they can best inject their ideas to help Purgation Front thrive. How does Purgation Front fit into Legion? All that talking I did about the Forsaken community’s unity should not be lost in Legion; if anything, Legion is where it should be cemented. Purgation Front will be continued as “Purgation Point” in Legion. The exact location of said Point has not been ultimately declared -- it will be decided either shortly before launch or perhaps even during. It will most likely be wherever there is a strong central point of Forsaken forces on the Broken Isles. The current plan is to have Purgation Point meet biweekly to keep each other in the loop of guild and community affairs. Like how Purgation Front conducts its open world RP hub, Purgation Point will do the same in Legion and be roleplayed there as Wyrmrest Accord’s central Forsaken RP hub in the Broken Isles. Dedricks74
4h 4h 4h
[H-RP] <Reclamation of the Sun> A single sheet of crisp vellum could be found pinned to the places of congregation throughout Silvermoon, Quel'Thalas, and the jealously kept isle of Quel'Danas. The piece could be seen tacked up in conspicuous display in the far flung outposts and bastions of Outland, Northrend, Draenor, or the meanest watch fortification bearing the rampant phoenix on the Icon of Blood. Across its smooth surface was written—in a flowing script placed with almost machined precision—a simple message to any curious enough to read: Bal'a dash, malanore, brothers and sisters. You've not heard of us, yet you know of us. We are your kindred. We are those elven faces you stride by under the swaying silks and lofty gilded towers as you walk the streets of Silvermoon. We are those that stand tall at the gates, or work tirelessly at stalls full of wares. We are the warriors, the arcanists, the clever tinkers and stubborn architects. We are the strangers that are acknowledged only in passing, and the cherished loved ones sharing the fires of homes only recently reclaimed. We are you. We are Sin'dorei. Ours was once the bright fount of civilization and learning in the North, long before the rise of factions, of Alliance or Horde or the fracturing that followed. Once, the line of Sunstrider established a powerful nation in its own right, and we were the guardians of that heritage. Sadly, the line was sundered, and sullied by petulance and ambition. Our ever-Autumn lands tasted death and decay. Our very honor was questioned by humans too corrupt to see past the boundaries of their own race. And so, we floundered in the dark, and grasped at any lifeline, any branch, no matter how thorn-covered it proved to be. Time has passed. We were shattered, but as with our blades we were reforged anew, and stronger for having endured the forge-fire. We atoned. But where are we now, after so many campaigns, after so many times our prowess was called upon to serve the Horde? The Well is reignited, but the sun over our forests still seems dim; a mark of the majesty we've yet to reclaim. The chain that binds this Horde is only as strong as its weakest link, and make no mistake, ours is yet tarnished and pitted. We have much to do, and it is high time we honor the wishes of Regent Lord Lor'themar in seeing our tasks completed. Stand with us in reforging our nation. Stand with us, and rise from these old ashes that none save for us can sweep away. Kindle the fire in your heart for the conquering Sun. Rise as the phoenix, and help us bring our people back into their full might and eminence. We are you, Sin'dorei. Selama ashal'anore. --- IC Mission Statement: After the countless battles and wars the Sin'dorei have participated in since joining the Horde, our numbers and resources are dwindling. Reclamation of the Sun was founded by Jyrunai and Medelitha Sol'aria with the aim of rebuilding the Sin'dorei society, and through that, further aiding the Horde. OOC Mission Statement: Reclamation of the Sun is a lore-driven heavy RP guild. We aim to balance character driven stories with both single and group PvP in Ashran, Battlegrounds, and world environments. We are just now branching out in to PvE as well. Both aspects are CASUAL for the guild. First and foremost, however, is our drive for good, lore-based RP both within our guild, and also within the community of the server. --- <RotS> is looking for more members of all classes, and while we are a Sin'dorei-focused guild, all races are welcomed. Please note that we are a GOOD based guild, so if you play a total Palpatine, that's cool, but it won't fit well with us. Potential members are required to both apply at our site and have an IC interview. Guild rules, ranks, etc can be found on our forums at: http://reclamationofthesun.shivtr.com/forums Please feel free to contact Medelitha, Jyrunai, Andalthir or Elitharan in game with any questions! Edit 5/21/16: Closed recruitment Edit 6/13/16: Reopened recruitment Edit: 6/26/16: Promoted Elitharan to Officer: PvE Lead Medelitha148
4h
[H-RP] The Symphony of Sylvanas Tonight the tavern breathes violet light from its windows. The pungent smell of brimstone and shadow magics waft through the entranceway. Inside, the patrons are a varied bunch; consisting of chittering corpses, fel-weed puffing Sin’dorei, drunken warlocks staring at their summoned succubi, bodiless dark priests trying to drink liquid but failing, and all manner of monster, demon, and general unsavory character. A troll riddled with boils and tumors turns to give you a wink and a click of his tongue as he continues to shave his chin with a living dagger made of blinking, cooing Sha meat. Huh. You tighten the strings on your purse and think to yourself...when did this neighborhood get so bad? You consider heading back to Silvermoon. This place probably isn’t serving anything edible tonight anyway. At least nothing that my stomach could handle, you think as you watch a Leper Gnome swallow a whole wriggling fish. Suddenly the ring of a stringed instrument knifes through the air; Icy plucks on an ever-slightly untuned lute while the musician tightens the strings. The rabble’s chatter quickly quiets as the room’s attention turns to the Bard. A great wide-brimmed hat masks her shadowy visage. Ethereal flames of fel magic emanate from her cackling maw and spill forth, trickling upwards across her hat’s brim. She is a small, robed woman. Undead? Elf? It was hard to tell. Spindly and wiry and full of twitching glee, the bard hopped up and sat on the back of a large charred seat. She begins to strum her instrument with a ghostly hum. Her unnerving chortles give way to a raspy, crooning voice: ♫ The moan of a mangled cello... The whine of a bleeding violin… ♫ ♫ A cacophony of wind, strings, and steel... And now, LET THE DRINKING BEGIN! ♫ The crowd roars in thunderous amusement. ♫ Ooooh some us might be alive, But breathing, corpse, or fel-derived... We welcome you to the dark, my friends! ♫ ♫ Even if you still cling to the light, Or bathe in the blood of a demon fight, We welcome you to the dark, my friends! ♫ ♫ There is music in the night! There is beauty in the blight! If you heed the banshee’s scream, Then even monsters can have dreams! ♫ ♫ So quit your tears and bang the drum, Pull out the axe from your orcish chum. We welcome you to the dark, my friends! ♫ ♫ Our memories are curses, Our bodies are in hearses, Our spirits are broken by the fire... ♫ ♫ But damn it all, We wear a grin! Even if the shadow festers within... For we are all forsaken in the end! ♫ Yes, each and every one of you- By choice, by creed, by fate...by need… ♫ We welcome you to the dark, my friends! ♫ ♫ Join us for a demented song! The Symphony of Sylvanas! Where you simply... cannot go wrooooooooong! ♫ The room erupts into cheer. Guns and wands are fired upwards. Kegs explode and tankards clink, and the collection of oddities howl and celebrate. You stare blankly and slowly back out of the room. Yes. Silvermoon sounds good tonight. --------------------------------------- Guillotina8
5h 5h 5h
[H-RP] <Hounds of Fel> Demon Hunter And among the trees there were whispers. Stories of a brotherhood hidden deep within the shadows of Eversong Wood. A brotherhood of demon hunters. Led by Soren Steelfeather this brotherhood is ever watchful; waiting for that moment when they are needed. And that time? Is now. The Legion is once again coming upon the heels of Gul'dan. They intend to take this world as their own one way or another. It was inevitable. Sore knew this much. As did the others that joined him in this cause. But he knew he would not be enough. His small brotherhood would need more to be able to approach the Broken Isles. For now, he has taken his brotherhood to a small island where Night Elves once camped, and readied a ship that would take them. There they wait. Will you join them? Hounds of Fel is a demon hunter focused RP guild. There are no restrictions to class or race. We just ask that you share the same ideals. We will officially launch on the pre-patch when everyone is able to make their Demon Hunters. However, we do have stand ins that are available for rp right now. Class: All Race: All Level: All, (we will be moving to base in Broken Isles so a high level is preferred) RP Experience: We'll take all levels of experience so long as you're willing to be serious and learn as you go. Officers: Lord Commander: Soren Steelfeather (Sorén) (Aristora#1142) Overlord: Ikusame Overlord: Zarmod (Zarmod, Zaviss) Overlord: Haya (Lehayaela) How to Join We ask that you try and track us down in game. Zarmod and Soren are on throughout the day when not working. Ikusame is on during the weekends. You may also leave a message below and we can try to get in contact with each other. Please note that the brotherhood does not openly advertise ICly in cities. You will have either been seeking us out, or we'll find you and have sent a message. Work with us and will figure it out. Whisper us to grab our attention! http://houndsoffel.tumblr.com/ "Cry havoc, and let slip the HOUNDS OF FEL!" ~ Soren Steelfeather Sorén40
5h
[H-RP/PVE] Wyrmrest Accord <Darkfang> About Us & Mission Statement Darkfang is a heavy RP Paramilitary Aid & Relief guild for characters both new and seasoned on Wyrmrest Accord. The guild believes that by protecting & defending Azeroth; not only can we provide for ourselves, but help those who are in need. To ensure this; Darkfang is lead by Kih'lani Darkspear and her vanguard (officers). The guild enjoys a wide range of RP, from guided story lines using a dice mechanic to lighthearted RP. Typically organized RP place during the evenings on Thursdays, 6:30pm PST. If you are curious about Darkfang and it’s members this is an excellent time to get to know us. All of our story driven events use our dice system to help emphasize character triumphs as well as their failures. How to Join So, you wish to join us!? That's awesome, great even! However we do have a few requirements. Contact a member of the guild, preferably an officer (listed below). Please read our rules that can be found under the News & Announcements forums section. Apply on our website: http://darkfang.shivtr.com/ There is an OOC and IC application process. Characters & Guild Members start off as initiates and then welcomed into the guild as full members after a set amount of time.   Requirements Must be 18+ (This is not an E-RP guild). Must apply on our website; http://darkfang.shivtr.com/ You must read our rules on our forums before applying. This is a drama-free zone, we do not and will not tolerate it. Politics, Religion and Social Issues are not allowed in guild-chat.   Legion Content Will we be doing Legion content? You bet'cha! While we are an RP guild first and foremost we will be delving into both the RP aspect and PVE aspect of the upcoming Expansion. In fact, our focus will be fighting the Burning Legion and offering Aid & Support to those who are in most need! Extended RP Info We do have a set of rules that we expect to be followed both OOC and IC. This does include the no-drama rule. We will not tolerate any sort of behavior that would cause problems for the guild as a whole. If you have a question of what this might entail please contact an officer. We have an OOC and an IC application process that must be followed through. PVE Info I heard you like PVE! Great! So do we. As stated with the Legion content we support and will be participating in PVE content; this includes questing, casual raiding and dungeons. PVP? Raiding? Dungeons? PVP? While we are not a PVP based guild, we do participate in casual PVP. Raiding and Dungeons? We are not a hard-core Raiding guild. However we do intend on participating in LF content. Need a transmog, achievement, mount? Well, we do weekly transmog raiding! Contacts Kih, Azalyr, Loreryli (GuildMaster) Foxberry#1925 Xij, Áriana, Aidemis (Officer) Kaimah (Officer) Social Media Website: http://darkfang.shivtr.com/ WoW Site: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/wyrmrest-accord/Darkfang/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/DarkFang_RP Tumblr: http://darkfang-rp.tumblr.com/ Kih0
5h 5h 6h
[A-RP] <The Tipsy Hourglass> is recruiting! There always seemed to be a warm glow pouring from the open windows of the small tavern, as well as the inviting sounds of laughter and chatter coming from inside. You step inside and are immediately greeted by a smiling face and a warm tankard of mead pushed into your hands. From across the room you see a familiar face waving you over and pointing to an open chair around a crowded table. You are filled with a sense of belonging and a feeling of home. Welcome to The Tipsy Hourglass. Greetings and welcome to The Tipsy Hourglass, where our vision is to bring back a good ol’ fashioned adventurers guild into the community. Whether you are a new hero starting out in the world or a seasoned warrior just seeking a warm place to rest their old bones – we open our doors to people from every walk of life at every stage of life! We offer weekly quests and events that will cater to all different time zones, both normal server time and much later into the night, as the guild is co-owned by both an American and Australian! This offers a more round-the-clock environment and place for people who are seeking a guild that is also active in the later hours. The tavern is located in Dalaran inside A Hero’s Welcome inn as we found it offers a safe place for lowbie guild members to safely hang out and enjoy some relaxing roleplay, as well as a less-crowded experience than in Stormwind City. If you happen to be in the area, feel free to come in and enjoy a drink or two! Example of events currently planned for a weekly basis: [Tuesday] •Drinking games and bonding! Can your stomach compete with the Wardens’ iron liver? Out-drink and survive for a grand secret prize. Must be able to remain standing to be included amongst the winners – loser must stay behind and help clean the tavern. Are you game? [Thursday] •Weekly Quest The Matron has been speaking with people in need and has a few quests for willing heroes to take on. Rewards will be given upon successful completion. Gather your party and prepare for adventure! [Saturday] •Weekend Madness! It’s time for the Matron to take the crew out on a trip to somewhere in the world. From Fishing, to Picnics to just about anything she wants to drag people through -- it will be fun, she promises! Come with Matron for a weekend whacky adventure. We understand that building a community on the server is important and that sometimes people would like a foot in many guilds rather than just one. Fear not! All are welcome in TTH at any time as well as welcome to any planned events. If you are interested in being a part of TTH’s events without having to leave your guild, feel free to contact either of the owners and ask for the name of the chat channel we have created so that everyone may stay in contact. As well as characters we are also hoping to make connections with other guilds that could use an outlet for quests, supplies, and general goods. We’re hoping to branch out and be a useful cog in the roleplay community that offers beneficial partnerships for all parties involved. From large scale event suppliers to a place in small markets to represent ourselves, we are interested in all! We have also decided to add in some PvE and PvP into the mix! We'll be aiming for possible raiding in the future as well as Mythic dungeons and BGs/RBGS! If this sounds like the place for you, please feel free to contact us in-game or mail to: Zae – The Matron Róuke – The Warden We will be checking the forums as well.  You can also /who the guild and ask any member! Website: Got! http://tipsyhourglass.shivtr.com/ Thank you for reading and we look forward to seeing you around. Zae77
6h
[A]<The Jadepaw Dynasty> [Pandarian Roleplay] For more info, visit our site at: Jadepaw.com! Welcome! <The Jadepaw Dynasty> is a heavy roleplaying guild focused upon Pandaria and Pandaren culture! We’ve been around for almost three years now, and in that time we’ve built a very solid community of active players from all across this fine server. The Jadepaw Clan is made up of pandaren from the Wandering Isle and Pandaria. Although we are all different, our common thread is to protect Pandaria and represent pandaren interest abroad. We do this by creating trade contacts, supporting our allies, and fighting all those who threaten our borders. The Jadepaw offer a wide variety of RP, from small jobs to long campaigns. A major focus of the guild is creating a functional culture in and around Pandaria. It is our hope to improve not only our own RP, but the stories of those who may simply wish to visit for a time. The Jadepaw itself is a neutral, pandaria aligned faction. We consider ourselves to be most cordial with the Alliance, but ultimately, we support our own country over the interests of foreigners. Because of this we accept both neutral and alliance aligned members. We’re even open to cross faction RP. We differ somewhat from other guilds, in that our primary roleplaying focus is actually not centered around the Jadepaw Clan itself, but Pandaria in general. You won’t need to worry about fitting your character to our group, or sitting through ‘guild business’ type RP. While the Jadepaw exists as a faction within our roleplaying community, we have spots for plenty of outliers. Heroes, villains, thieves, shado-pan, merchants, lore walkers…if you find yourself connected to Pandaria and its people, you’ve got a spot with us here. OOC Information: We invite any friendly, WoW loving people to stop by and say hello! We try hard to foster a welcoming environment for our guild. Drama and bashing is not tolerated. The Jadepaw use our guild chat ICly, and an OOC channel for all other discussions. This allows people to join the channel on their mains, but still keep tabs on when we’re running events without always needing to be on their pandaren character. Outside of role-play, we do regular heroics, scenarios, and raid finder runs. We have weekly writing contests with plenty of prizes, and encourage creativity amongst members! We are a level 25 guild with all leveling perks and heirlooms. We do not have a level cap- as soon as your pandaren is off the isle, they are welcome to apply for joining. Non-Pandaren? As a pandaren guild, we try to keep our membership limited to Pandarian species only. However, members may have OOC alts of any race who are welcome to attend events with us from time to time. We also have close ties to non-pandaren groups that join us for RP. The jadepaw itself is pandaren only, but not our community! If you are a non-pandaren looking to join in with some pandarian RP, all you need do is whisper an officer at event time. So long as you are respectful, we’d be happy to have you! Where do we role-play? We role-play predominantly in Pandaria, utilizing summons to get lower level members into the towns and zones that we are currently playing in. Many of our members can be found lurking around in Dawn’s Blossom for walk up RP. You can also find us in Mistfall, Halfhill, and various other spots around Pandaria. As the storyline grows, we occasionally drift out into other parts of Azeroth. We have a strong love of world RP, and try to encourage it whenever possible! What are role-plays like? Most of our events run something like a DM game. We use a D20 for attacks and encounters, but don’t limit ourselves just to fighting. We do a lot of exploring, archeology digs, card games, and more. There is generally a plot thread shaping the overall guild storyline, but most events are relatively self contained. How strict is the lore? We try to keep to official lore as closely as possible, while still allowing for speculation in places where the lore is lacking. You are not expected to follow racial stereotypes, but we do ask you follow common sense. Generally speaking, we are not a good fit for overly unique concepts. Powers that don't exist in the warcraft universe aren't going to go over well. But if you are willing to work with us, we're happy to take on beginners! We even offer monthly character workshops to help people out. Weekly Schedule: Sparring Night- Sunday, 7 Server at Dawn's Blossom Storied RP- Wednesday, 8 Server. [ See in game for location. ] Tavern Night- Saturday, 7 Server at Dawn's Blossom. Draenor Non-Guild Meetup- Friday at 8, every other week. Lia262
6h
<The Stormsong Tribe> (RP guild recruiting!) The Stormsong Tribe is a newly formed core RP guild. We are still under construction and are looking for more members who want to help out. (We are a new Wyrmrest Accord guild.) -- RP and IC information -- The Tribe is a heavily Tauren-inspired group and we are looking for more serious RPers to help build up our story. The base ideas behind our tribe is honor and strength above all else, though, being Tauren based we of course have a strong reverance for Shamanistic and Druidic guidance! The Stormsong are a nomadic and traditional Tauren tribe so we won't be staying in one place for too long. We enjoy active RP and moving to new scenes and camps with a group of trusted friends and allies and we hope that you do as well! Keep in mind, you don't have to be a Tauren to join with us. Admittedly, some races may have more difficulty feeling welcomed than the others, but with some strong determination and a little effort i'm sure you could find a happy and enjoyable place among us! If you have a character that you think would fit in among our ranks or maybe you are interested in making a new one to join us, please make contact with one of the guild members and they'll be more than happy to help you get started! -- OOC Guild info -- Currently we are looking for any class to join us (Primarily Tauren but, as previously stated, any race has a chance to join). We are looking to fill out our officer ranks and as such, are more than happy to talk one on one with anyone interested in holding that status and responsibility! If you don't feel you can be an officer, or simply don't want to be one, you can still join up and it would be just as equally appreciated if you did! As we are a core RP guild, we are looking for people who are interested in joining our community for serious RP. In the future, we have plans to form a PvP team (RBGs) and hopefully even a strong raiding team. If you have any experience with either of those and you are not an RPer, we would still urge you to ask about joining up. We want to fill our ranks with as many mature and dedicated WoW players as we can, and of course form a friendly and welcoming community together! Now down to business! If you are interested in joining up for any of the reasons listed above, you can contact any of the Guild's current members by typing "/who The Stormsong Tribe" into your chat bar in-game and then whispering anyone who is online. They will be more than happy to point you to an officer so you can get on the road to joining our ranks! If you are interested in helping myself and the other officers with running the Guild, you can do the same but just be sure to state your intentions to whomever you speak to. If no one is online in-game, you can of course post a reply to this forum and I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! You can also add my in-game character (Gahnar) as a friend to see when I log in and we can talk about you joining up together. You can also add the co-GM (Brugash) as a friend in-game and he would be more than happy to talk to you about joining up as well! We now have an application process in place. You can find and fill out an application form by following this link; http://thestormsongtribe.enjin.com/recruitment All in all, we are looking for anyone to join up and we are eager to talk with any of you who are interested in joining the (soon-to-be) mighty Stormsong Tribe! We look forwards to sharing in our adventure with you all in the future, sign up now! Gahnar30
6h 7h
[H-RP Campaign] Felfire Front IC Information The coming of the Burning Legion has shattered much of Azeroth. As demons march across the planet, there is one major battlefield: Kalimdor. The Felfire Cult, having recovered from their defeat in Outland at the hands of the Stonehammer Clan, has returned. This time, they are helping the demonic invasion. Gateways within the Barrens, Azshara, and Tanaris are being maintained by the cult, as scores of demons march out of the gateways to burn everything in sight. In the midst of the chaos, heroes of the Horde have emerged to challenge the threat of the Felfire Cult. Now, you must join them if Kalimdor, and possibly all of Azeroth, is to be saved. OOC Overview The Felfire Front is a campaign against the forces of the Legion in Kalimdor, which will involve the members of the Horde as they fight against the demons and their allies within the Felfire Cult. Unlike the Purgation Front, which many of you have seen on these forums, I intend for this to not be a singular RP hub, but a series of events designed to involve as many people as possible in the war against the Legion. Events will primarily take place in Tanaris, Azshara, and the Northern Barrens, since those three zones will be attacked by the demons in the pre-patch. The Barrens, especially, will be a center of activity since the cult is using Dreadmist Peak as a staging area for the invasion. How you can get involved In order to make the campaign successful, we will need both regular players and guilds to get involved. We'll want as many people as possible participating in the campaign to give it that "everyone uniting against the Legion" feeling. I also want to see some people helping out as antagonists, whether they be in my guild or not. Having antagonists will be fun to see, as we'll have rivals to fight against and foes to defeat. FAQs Q: When will this be happening? A: I will be starting up the campaign when the pre-patch hits. Update: It will start around the time of the demon invasions. Q: Who will be leading the charge against the Legion? A: The whole point of the campaign is to see heroes emerge among ordinary soldiers of the Horde. While I will be primarily coordinating the events on this character, I may hop onto Engosh, my orc warrior which you may have met when I held the caravan runs, to hold some other events in the campaign, like strategy sessions or fights against non-player antagonists. Q: How will we be fighting RP-wise? A: I will try and put a roll-based combat system in place for all the events, to make it simple and efficient. Edit: Here's the link to the system, which is a WIP: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16akoSkar0O0hgDCaM8G2qb2d1bC-7X3uoSoDadR1prs/edit?usp=sharing Anyways, let me know if you'd be interested in this. Prequel Stories March of Felfire: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vo4qA4JCNGYH0MB0JEJVTkin1xQmVCyQvEKPZFIf5Do/edit?usp=sharing Road to Corruption: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oXGx03s9ran_Jhmsc7ZRqVZDYS1KuQbidJ-G6oIg88o/edit?usp=sharing Journey to Mardum: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1psNL-z9vef6yWe317WM7-Gm7tzWlOYD07pDYRAWvThY/edit?usp=sharing Final Preparations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16HGfyLD5TcuCHiPoy8-KSv32BE8AsgVanvlx6KFfDY4/edit?usp=sharing Update: Chapter 0: Summoning the Cultists is on Friday, July 22nd at 6:30 server, as an antagonist-only event. Kaggoresh44
7h
[H-RP] <The Windsong Herd> The winds whisper across landscapes of Azeroth, from Mulgore to Stranglethorn. They carry a gentle song in their wake. As you walk, the sound of bells and a soft rumble rises to mingle with the song... "...And so we end our long days run, Mu'sha lighting the world we call home. We lift our songs upon the winds, Calling the lost and weary and lonely. Come to our fires, Sing us your tales! For you are now home, Among the Herd." Something comes... You look to the horizon and see a mass begin to take shape. A decent sized gathering of all races moves towards you at a great pace. Some are mounted on the backs of great Kodos, while others run. Children leap around the Kodo waving brightly colored pennants bearing a soaring bird against a blue field. As they approach, the group slows and finally comes to a stop before you. A pale female clad in blue slips away from the gathering and walks to you, bells on her bird shaped staff jingling. Her headdress, the skull of a great bird, is adorned with feathers, and glass beads and bells are woven into her mane. She smiles gently at you and extends her hand. "So Wanderer... You have heard our song, yes? Tell me, are you ready to come home?" ~~~ Hello all! After a yearlong hiatus, the Windsong are returning and we're looking to bring you all fun events and a friendly environment! Who We Are: Our RP is based on semi-long story archs that can lie on a foundation of current events in World of Warcraft, past threats making a return or a new conflict, event or idea in its own originality. And with the Legion knocking at Azeroth's door once again, you can expect our Windsong Herd to be reacting in song and support to all. Which is not to say we will be simple bards on the sides watching war wage ever on. Some of us put ourselves in the lines to keep our people safe. Outside of RP we have plans for casual raiding, one to two nights a week at most probably. This is still being further discussed. Out-of-date content is a forte of ours as well, and we are always willing and pleased to help you get that dang transmog set you've always been dying for. What We Expect: Some of our members hold a long past in roleplay, but by no means do we expect you to be a master of roleplay, or even World of Warcraft. What we expect is a fun, carefree and safe environment and atmosphere. We're a community of friends first and foremost, so the most we expect are smiles and funtimes! We do expect a bit of grammatical knowhow, though no one is perfect. Perfect words and attendance are not quite expected, and if one is ever uncomfortable or uncertain with their style of roleplay or gameplay, we are happy to be patient and offer help. Zero drama is something we have stood by for a long time, and we still do to this day. If any problems or drama rise, we try to resolve these little conflicts and help others move on to find better days ahead. And lastly, real life does always come first. We understand some people won't be able to make all of the events on the calendar, and that's fine. Just toss a heads up in advance and we'll make note! What You Should Expect Expect a fun and friendly bunch! We like to have fun, both IC and OOC. We are listed as an 18+ guild, if only for some of the jokes that may arise in OOC chat. You as a player are important to us, and we want to get to know you for more than your character! First and foremost, we are a community, centered around YOU. Expect invites to other games we may be playing as a group and shenanigans all around! We will conduct an IC interview of sorts, if not a small story just to hop you into the guild. Contact myself, Eiahakuija, or Annasami in game or feel free to post any questions you have here! Azriell5
7h