Wyrmrest Accord

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0
Nov 22, 2010
Mar 28
Master Post - Racial Lore Guides: Horde (Pasting this from the old forums, Thanks to Danikah and Kalanii and Quill for these and their preservation.) Quill’s Advice to Blood Elves/Those Who Hate Them Original Post (Repost by Kalanii): Your eyes are green. The only blue permitted is the frosty blue of a DK. There are no exceptions. The Sunwell reigniting did not make your eyes change color; fel taint is permanent. Orcs haven't gone back to brown skin. You are not a High Elf. You are not a Half-Elf. High elves and half-elves are Alliance-based. The high elves have thrown in their lot with the Alliance, and the half-elves are half-human, and thus attached to the Alliance. If you are one of these two things and you are playing in the Horde, disguise it. If you are open about this, you will be exiled or, more likely, executed. Play it smart if you must play it at all. You do not hold titles equal to major NPCs. You are not a Grand Magister, a Ranger-General, or a Blood Knight Matriarch. You are not an exception to this rule. Those people are the top of the chain of their respective organizations; you are not their equal. My advice? Be just a magister, a blood knight, or a ranger. Don't define yourself by your title. You can gain respect without a high rank. Blood elves play a subtle game with their politics and power struggles. Most of the power struggles seen in Silvermoon from RPers are duels or RP fights; this would not be tolerated by the guard unless it was taken outside, but moreover, this is not terribly characteristic of the culture. They are crafty people who prefer techniques like blackmail and playing the long game, which comes of their relatively long lives. Stop drawing your weapons and blasting people with your spells and start learning how to wound with words. Be patient. Be clever. Cleverness isn't something you can fake, mind, so if being subtle and working intrigue isn't something you feel up to doing, get out of the Silvermoon scene or don't try to play the sort of bloodelf who is into power struggles. A blunt bloodelf would not get very far in their culture. Openly talking about throwing down the government or otherwise defying the laws of decency would not happen without consequences. This is more of a general rule for RP, but it happens a lot in Silvermoon so I'm putting it here. You need to acknowledge your environment. Just because the guards won't actually react in game doesn't mean they wouldn't react in lore. We're here to play in the Warcraft world, and that includes using your imagination as to what would happen if you took such actions. Understand that the guards would be after you for stabbing someone if you did it on the street or in an establishment, and that even if you "evaded" them, there would be a warrant for your arrest. Allarya101
Jul 9
Roleplaying 101: A crash course on Characters <insert exodar crash joke here> - Table of Contents (You're reading this, right now.) =========================================================== - Introduction - What this aims to accomplish, and for who - What is "Great Roleplay" and a "Great Roleplayer"? - Lore Accuracy - Start from the beginning, and finish at the end. - Goals: What do I want? - Step One: So many choices, what to go for first? - A shattered mirror: all the pieces of the character that make a whole - What's my Story? - Who do I know? - What do I do? - What -am- I? - Step Two: Socialites and Interacting with the Public - Racial Backgrounds and Stereotypes - Social Mores and Laws - Radicals (fanatics) and Moderates (conservatives) - Who shaped my opinions? (The effect of family on perceptions) - Step Three: An Empty Mind - Filling your Character's Head - Emptying your Character's Head - Personality Traits - Physical Habits and Mannerisms - Step Four: An Empty Life - I've got personality but no lifestyle! - Real world activities vs. "What I can do in WoW" - My class, and how it relates to me - My professions, giving me more than a fat/empty wallet. - Using class and profession to add to a character's dynamics. - Touching bases: How class and profession relate to my society. - Education: What do I know, and who taught me? A final wrap up to your character's story. - Step Five: Hey everybody, come see how good I look! - Physical Appearance and Characteristics - Start big, then go small - Descriptive words - Touching bases (again): Society and tattoos, piercings, ect. - Describing my Garb (what do I wear?) - Affiliations and Dressing (who do I know and how does that effect my dress?) - Final Step: Affiliations and my place in the world - Who am I now? (ranks, titles, and other affluential tomfoolery) - In closing: - Final Tips - From Hero to Zero: How good characters fall to pieces. - A thank you =========================================================== Roleplaying 101 - Yet another jerk telling you how to play your game. An Introduction: Welcome to roleplaying 101! This will be yet another thread where someone tells you in a stuck up and haughty manner why you suck at rp and how to fix it. It's your $15 a month, so by all means ready the flamethrowers and burn this thread to the ground. In all seriousness if that's your views, feel free to go read another thread. If you want to learn, well hopefully I can teach you something in my handful of years of roleplay. If I can't teach you something, well I can say I tried. And if I can't say that, I can at least say I wasted a good chunk of time facerolling this keyboard for you all. For those of you that dislike long threads: that's too bad. I'm writing this thread for a guild myself and a friend are planning on creating after seeing some of the roleplay within this server and deciding we wanted to control our exposure to the community in order to create a roleplay environment rich in immersion and character development that pertains to lore accuracy. If your reaction at this point revolves around the word "elitist" you're probably right. For those of you who I haven't chased off yet: lets cut to the chase! The very...very long chase. What this aims to accomplish, and for who: Who am I talking (typing) to in this thread? To anyone who wants to expand their roleplaying character to be a rich and developed individual, who feels like a real person who actually exists in the "World of Warcraft". Someone who grew up here, developed their mind here, and would contribute to the society here. Who this doesn't pertain to: People who play "just to have fun" People who use the excuse "It's my $15" People who don't roleplay People who could care less about lore, immersion, and realism in roleplay Ghostcrawler (everyone seems to hate on his watercooler posts, so I might as well kick him in the kidney while he's down!) What this thread aims to accomplish is to be a comprehensive guide to creating a character who is fully developed and inserted into this game's lore. This thread may not be for the casual roleplayer or someone who is not really interested in making a basal rp character to throw bombs in the pig and whistle, and stare harshly at all the non-paladins in the Cathedral, or ERP as a female draenei. Alinaris135
Jan 15
Roleplaying 102: The Revenge of Society RP 102: Read RP 101 First Welcome to RP 102! Forgive the long time between the previous RP 101 and this thread, I was a bit busy and couldn't find time to sit down long enough to collect thoughts and put them into an intelligent thread, and nobody wants to hear me ramble. Nobody. This RP 102 thread is a bit shorter than my original RP 101 thread. You'll have to forgive me on this. I've been really busy and this is the best I could throw together. If there's enough interest, I may even write a RP 103 thread. If you want to see some tips and such for something I didn't touch in either thread, or have questions/comments feel free to contact me in game as Alinaris or Zakarov. So lets get down to business! Once again, if you haven't read RP 101, I highly recommend you read it first, as this thread deals with advanced RP concepts and may or may not ever refer to the original 101 thread. Welcome to the revenge of society. Like your favorite horror movie villains, me repeating this word over and over again will never die, and come back to haunt you while you're swimming at your favorite summer camp. Silly councilors... As always this thread is for a specific type of person, and not for others. If you're interested in learning some advanced RP concepts, brushing up on that pop culture character you made, or in general someone interested in learning and expanding your already expansive knowledge of (draenei female tail length) roleplay, then continue on! However if you're any of the following, please do not read any further as I'm afraid this thread will probably just frustrate you and/or cause you to develop unsightly welts. Ghostcrawler If you may or may not be a werepenguin. Any and all Lady Gaga roleplayers. If you own more than fifteen beanie babies. People who cannot handle sarcasm and satire. People who will read the table of contents and flame on something they read without reading the actual subject matter at hand. I love you guys so much. Gnomes (Because we all know gnomes are mythical creatures that do not exist.) Here's your table of contents: 1. An intro to RP 102 and a recap on 101. 2. But I want to rp as spider man! Pop culture done right. 3. Crazy RP abilities: How to commit self suicide. 4. Dragon Roleplay: If you're gonna do it, do it right. (Don't do it) 5. Erotic Roleplay (and how it's ruining your favorite server right now!) 6. Expanding your character even further (social events and you) This is a more focused thread touching on several “taboo” subjects and how to deal with them appropriately, and what generally ruins such things for people. This thread will be kept clean, so don't see #5 up there and get all excited (looking at you, draenei) because this isn't a “how to guide” but rather where it may or may not fit in, and the arguments for both sides. If you're concerned, read the next post on what each section will contain. Alinaris41
Nov 30 4d 2d May 21
40s 2m
[H-RP] The Southfury Watch Recruitment The Southfury Watch Red Dust and Honor! The young warriors...No, not just the young, the thick skulled mercenaries, the warriors fattening on the comforts of Orgrimmar, they do not understand the honor. They do not see the glory in mixing the blood and dirt in our own lands. Many have lost the memory that we were without a home for so long. All of us here, the Orcs, the Shu’halo, the Darkspear should remember this. That is why the Watch is out here. That is why we defend these lands. The enemy’s blood, our blood, all of it mixes with the dust, but it is our honor that will remain. - Overlord Valkosk Blacktongue What is the Southfury Watch? The Southfury Watch is a warband of Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, and Goblins dedicated to defending the Horde lands bordering the Southfury River. The Watch is part of the Horde military as an independent militia. It is responsible for recruiting its own watchers, building its own outposts, and supplying itself in the lands bordering the Southfury River. The Southfury Watch’s prime motivation is defending the lands and it does not attack Alliance held lands unless it is necessary to the defense of the Horde. The Southfury Watch has protected the Barrens and Durotar for near a decade. Originally named the Hammer of Kalimdor, the warband led the defense of the Barrens from their fortress atop a northern mesa. The Hammer defended the Crossroads during the Cataclysm from human encroachment, they aided in the fights to keep the Southern Barrens under Horde control, and as always they defended from the roving marauders that attacked the Crossroads. It was during Warchief Garrosh’s peak that the Hammer of Kalimdor found conflict within itself. The Kor’kron took their mesa fortress from them, and several prominent members were called to action fighting for Garrosh Hellscream’s forces in Ashenvale. A rift formed between Hellscream Loyalists and Vol’jin Revolutionaries. This split in loyalties came to a head during the Siege of Orgrimmar where members of the Hammer loyal to Hellscream were stationed in Azshara to defend a river crossing from Night Elven or Revolutionary forces. The revolutionaries of the Hammer of Kalimdor found themselves trying to cross at that same point. An arrow launched, a charge was issued, slaughter between former brothers and sisters of battle commenced. The Hammer was largely destroyed that day and the leaders of each side ended the fight, and made peace vowing to keep the idea of the Hammer alive no matter the outcome of the Siege. They renamed themselves the Southfury Watch to honor the fallen. [ We have been a guild since 2007 with largely the same format. RP-PvP but the PvP part is not a must for joining members, just highly encouraged. Our roleplay is conversationally developed, that is to say that there is not much structure to storylines. We defend Horde hubs in the Barrens and Durotar ICly, and we treat the Crossroads and Far Watch Post as hubs for our roleplay. There are overarching campaign ideas that push us in a certain direction, but it is largely based on characters’ interaction with each other. Everyone plays a part. We will be pushing for some RP-PvP events in the near future, and SPOILER, Legion will offer some good conflict in the Barrens for the guild. ] Valkosk7
4m 9m 9m 13m 34m 36m
[A-RP/PvP] The Steelgrasp Brigade The constant ring of hammer on anvil could be heard at all hours in the mountain city of Ironforge. The ancient citadel of the dwarves was always the primary production center for many arms and armor that the Alliance used. It was here, with a desire to help your fellow kin that you decided to seek out the Steelgrasp Brigade. For you knew, there was no other group of lads and lasses in Ironforge more dedicated to the production of fine dwarven wares, or more unyielding in the battle they brought to the foes of Khaz Modan. The folk of the Brigade cared not for Clan or People, the children of the Titans were always welcomed as kin. ------------------------------------------- Wh' we are! The Steelgrasp Brigade is a collection of Dwarves, Gnomes, and the occasional Human who are dedicated to the protection of Khaz Modan, be this the creation of armor and weapons, or to don your armor and bring battle to the foe! ------------------------------------------- OOC Summery: The Steelgrasp Brigade is a RP/PvP guild. We welcome ONLY Dwarves, Gnomes, and Humans who are focused on dwarven roleplay. Currently we have a weekly pub night in Anvilmar hosted by the wonderful Brewmaiden, Bathildis Ironstout. There are also a number of RP Campaigns that go on throughout the months and we hope to do more of those while also coordinating RP/PvP events with Horde guilds. In fact, we are beginning our Legion Campaigns, so this is a wonderful time to join the guild and get in on the action! We are a group of kind and lore-friendly folk who love to RP! To get in touch, you can join themeadhall (by typing in /join themeadhall) to join the Dwarven Community as a whole and then ask for an officer of Steegrasp! Or you can whisper a member for a Guild Invite, or to be pointed in the right direction. We do require IC Interviews and an IC Oath before you can become a full member! If you have questions, or wish to get in touch with Steelgrasp, these fine Dwarves are who you should talk too! -Founders, the Steel Thane & his Wife- Furgas Steelgrasp Pheär Steelgrasp -Thanes & Thanes Council- Grimgnir Grudgebearer Crura Darkmine Villmar Ironbrow Velkard Stormrider Bathildis Ironstout We do have a website as well, http://clan.steelgrasp.shivtr.blue/ Crura2
39m
[H] Seeking Two Day a Week Raiders <Slaves to the Wall> is a new Horde Guild and we are actively recruiting for our PvE Team and Social Ranks in preparation for Legion. Below you'll find out a bit more about us, what we hope to accomplish, and what separates us from the pack. Overview Loot Method: Suicide Kings Raid Difficulty: Normal / Heroic (Details Below) Raid Times: Normal | Tuesday and Thursday | 7PM MST to 10PM MST Heroic | Friday and Saturday | 7PM MST to 11PM MST Focus: Entry to Mid-level Raiding About Us <Slaves to the Wall> was founded by a group of coworkers who all wanted to play with each other come Legion and create the kind of Guild we always wanted to be part of. We saw a lack of Guilds that are friendly towards Players of all skills levels, have a structure for Guild Events and are discerning about who is allowed in. We don't believe you should have to be part of a Raiding/Endgame Guild in order to have a sleek roster of people you grow to know, nor should you have to join a giant Guild just to find people to talk to and pursue non-endgame interests with. It's our goal to provide a stable Guild for Players who have jobs, families, and other commitments but still want to do group content and feel like they're among friends when they login. We firmly believe that every game is much more fun when you know who you're playing with and we're looking forward to conquering a variety of content no just individually but as a team. What Makes Us Unique <Slaves to the Wall> was founded with two core principles: Providing an Inclusive Home for Players That Want One We believe every Player should have a Guild where they can feel like they're contributing, included in group activities, and have help to improve their play. Our Members will never be excluded from Dungeons, Raids, PvP, etc. as long as they try their best and are receptive to constructive criticism. If you're an active Player who is eager to be part of a team then you'll fit in well with us. Tackling and Overcoming Content as a Guild While many things in World of Warcraft can be done alone, we believe it's more fun to play together. PvP, Dungeons, Achievements, Dailies, Leveling, the list goes on and on of activities that are not only more efficient to do with Players you know but are also more enjoyable. To this end we are aggressive about having events running every night of the week and encouraging Members to ask for assistance or a group when they want one. Recruiting <Slaves to the Wall> is currently recruiting for our Legion Raid Team which will hit the ground running when the expansion drops. We are using a 3 day a week, 3 hour per Raid schedule which should allow us plenty of time for progression without burning out our Members or interfering too much with life outside the game. Currently our plan is to begin with Normal Difficulty and then progress into Heroic. We have several experienced Raiders who will be heading up the team but we are very open to Players who have never raided before, have been out of the game for an extended period (same as us!), or are otherwise rusty/inexperienced when it comes to endgame PvE. Ultimately we would like to have two teams running weekly, a Normal for Players that want to stay at that difficulty and a Heroic for those who want to challenge themselves more. We will not be pursuing Mythic Raiding as a Guild. Right now we have open recruitment for all Classes/Roles as we form our teams and Members decide on their Mains for Legion. Due to the flexible size of Normal and Heroic Raiding we are able to accommodate an expanding or contrasting roster so please don't be worried about not having a spot! Interested? If you're interested please add Page#1296 on BattleTag or get in touch with us via our website, http://slavestothewall.enjin.com/home where you can also find more in depth information about the Guild. Thank you for checking out our post and we hope to see you in Legion! Vinstri17
39m 49m 1h 2h
Dwarven Moot!! RP Event (8-6) Azeroth's gone ta Hellfire n' a handbasket. Th'Dwarves need ta unite more than eva! Dwarves! Stand with yer kin...and REPEL TH'LEGION! August sixth, 6 PM server (huehue) the Dwarves will be meeting in Thundermar for a very important moot. As decided by the last moot, the Bouldershoulder Brigade is hosting this time and you know what that means. FOIGHTIN'! DRINKIN'!...AND MORE FOIGHTIN'! The Dwarves will be gathering in Thundermar to train and prepare for disaster. There will be events such as drinking competitions, arm wrestling, a dueling championship, and perhaps an even more Dwarfy dueling competition, NAKED BARE FISTED FOIGHTIN'! Expect these events and more as well as a catered event with the greatest Dwarven food and drink found all across Khaz Modan! So come and fight, drink, and just generally hang out with us in Thundermar. As always this is a public community event and not even other races are restricted from coming. Not sure if you want to make that Dwarf alt? This is the perfect place to get to know the Dwarven community better, as well as sample our culture! Expect a low key atmosphere where you can just be yourself and hang out. Unless the Legion invades. Then it might get weird. If you're looking for more information, or would like an invite on your calendar to remind yourself, feel free to contact Drakehammer, Kirsy, Davonna, Tairneach...or really just head to Ironforge and ask a local Dwarf! They'll point you in the right direction! FER TH'FAAAAAAAAAARGE! Drakehammer28
2h 2h 2h 2h 2h 3h
The Biggest RP Resource Ever Pretty egotistical title, huh? In all seriousness, this has been an enormous and surprisingly challenging project for me. Essentially, I am compiling together five main lists of resources for RPers to use, each published ICly with articles written by my RP characters. It was a little touch I wanted to include to allow those in-game to have a means of access to this knowledge. They will include: Miner's Prize: Rare minerals, gems and crystals. Written by Cannibal the Corebreaker. Plants of the Planets: All herbs, fungi and species of plant. Written by Arcanist Zevozz. Hunter's Guide to the Wilderness: All the uses of various animal parts. Written by Survivalist Iloe. Gills for Gold: Every species of fish and where to catch them. Written by Captain Grebble. Hidden Treasures: Every canonical location that isn't represented in-game. Written by Lorekeeper Tainu. I'm actually very, very excited to reveal these things. I'll have two lists each for three of them, the Minerals, Herbs and Fish. One list will be by their use, another alphabetically organized and then detailed maps showing their locations. The Animal Parts one will just be one list; the species, the body part and what it's used for. Similarly, the Canonical Lands list be the just the zone names and the canonical areas in these zones with all the lore I could find on the subject. In these guides, I plan to put some speculation into the gray areas. I will clearly mark and designate these gray areas and they'll just be considered my characters rambling or guessing. It's just to add some flavor to it all. I'm still pretty far from done, unfortunately. I have all the data I need, thankfully, after reading just about every quest description in the game. I'm in the process of organizing the information and mapping it all out, and will soon get to the actual journals. When the time comes, I will probably flood the forums with posts and just leave one large master post with links that, if you guys enjoyed the work or would like to keep for others to see, I would love to get some bumping and upvoting. -- What do you guys think? Any critiques? Ideas? Thoughts? Cannibal4
3h 5h 5h 6h 7h
XRP: Witty subtitle XRP is a roleplaying profile addon, similar to several others. I wrote it from scratch as an exercise in Lua, and to address some of the shortcomings I, personally, found in other roleplay profile addons. This means it has similarities to some, but does a number of things differently, too. It can be found on: Curse: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/xrp WoWInterface: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info23423-XRP.html CurseForge: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/xrp/ To cover some of the more important features and frequently-asked questions... (1) It is compatible with other addons. It will be able to see the basic profile data from any other roleplaying profile addon currently in use. There are varying degrees of compatibility with specific features of other addons, but one of the goals is to be as broadly compatible with every other addon as is reasonably possible. (2) It caches profiles when you read them. This means lower bandwidth usage (ever seen a slow loading profile? basically, less of that), and lets you read profiles you previously saw, even if that character is offline. Through the bookmark browser (a barely-adequate name for what it really is), you can browse, sort, and even search through all cached profiles. Profiles you haven't seen in 10 days, by default, are purged -- but you can change the time in the advanced options or bookmark specific profiles to never purge them. (3) It includes significant crossrealm/crossfaction support, albeit with some limitations. Currently this only works with other XRP users, for one. For crossrealm, the other person must also either be on your BattleTag or in a group with you. For crossfaction, the other person must be on your BattleTag. That said, any profiles (regardless of addon or other factors) you've previously seen while on other factions or realms will be visible on any characters, due to the caching. There's a lot beyond that, too. Too much to cover easily, but I'll try to hit some of the highlights. This is by no means a complete list -- not even remotely. Profile bookmarking and private notes. You can keep track of people you know, people you want to know, or what sort of interactions you've had without leaving the game. Automated swapping for racial forms, class forms, and equipment sets, including accurate tracking of human/worgen form switches. The ability to hide profiles you don't want to see from tooltips or chat, without having to ignore people outright. Right-clicking a character in the game world to view their profile without having to bother with multiple clicks or mouse movement. Clickable, copyable links in profiles, letting you easily look at someone's blog, art, or other reference. Progress tracking while recieving profiles, letting you know that, yes, something is still loading. Additionally, profiles are loaded as they're recieved -- you can read a description, even if the history is still loading. Compatibility with addons expecting LibMSP to interact with RP addons (such as GHI). And numerous display and usability tweaks, available in the Interface Options. Overall, XRP is a mature project which currently sees few radical changes. However, it still is under active development, and will continue to have features added, bugs fixed, and compatibility with new WoW patches for the foreseeable future. Bor64
9h
[H-RP/PVE] Wyrmrest Accord <Darkfang> About Us & Mission Statement Darkfang is a heavy RP Paramilitary Aid & Relief guild for characters both new and seasoned on Wyrmrest Accord. The guild believes that by protecting & defending Azeroth; not only can we provide for ourselves, but help those who are in need. To ensure this; Darkfang is lead by Kih'lani Darkspear and her vanguard (officers). The guild enjoys a wide range of RP, from guided story lines using a dice mechanic to lighthearted RP. Typically organized RP place during the evenings on Thursdays, 6:30pm PST. If you are curious about Darkfang and it’s members this is an excellent time to get to know us. All of our story driven events use our dice system to help emphasize character triumphs as well as their failures. How to Join So, you wish to join us!? That's awesome, great even! However we do have a few requirements. Contact a member of the guild, preferably an officer (listed below). Please read our rules that can be found under the News & Announcements forums section. Apply on our website: http://darkfang.shivtr.com/ There is an OOC and IC application process. Characters & Guild Members start off as initiates and then welcomed into the guild as full members after a set amount of time.   Requirements Must be 18+ (This is not an E-RP guild). Must apply on our website; http://darkfang.shivtr.com/ You must read our rules on our forums before applying. This is a drama-free zone, we do not and will not tolerate it. Politics, Religion and Social Issues are not allowed in guild-chat.   Legion Content Will we be doing Legion content? You bet'cha! While we are an RP guild first and foremost we will be delving into both the RP aspect and PVE aspect of the upcoming Expansion. In fact, our focus will be fighting the Burning Legion and offering Aid & Support to those who are in most need! Extended RP Info We do have a set of rules that we expect to be followed both OOC and IC. This does include the no-drama rule. We will not tolerate any sort of behavior that would cause problems for the guild as a whole. If you have a question of what this might entail please contact an officer. We have an OOC and an IC application process that must be followed through. PVE Info I heard you like PVE! Great! So do we. As stated with the Legion content we support and will be participating in PVE content; this includes questing, casual raiding and dungeons. PVP? Raiding? Dungeons? PVP? While we are not a PVP based guild, we do participate in casual PVP. Raiding and Dungeons? We are not a hard-core Raiding guild. However we do intend on participating in LF content. Need a transmog, achievement, mount? Well, we do weekly transmog raiding! Contacts Kih, Azalyr, Loreryli (GuildMaster) Foxberry#1925 Xij, Áriana, Aidemis (Officer) Kaimah (Officer) Social Media Website: http://darkfang.shivtr.com/ WoW Site: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/wyrmrest-accord/Darkfang/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/DarkFang_RP Tumblr: http://darkfang-rp.tumblr.com/ Kih5
10h
[H-RP] <World Keepers> - Druid/Shaman Guild =========WORLD KEEPERS========= http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/wyrmrest-accord/World_Keepers/ Guild Site: http://worldkeepers.enjin.com/ ===IC Information=== The World Keepers are the collaboration of the Cenarion Circle and the Earthen Ring formed when Deathwing shattered the world. For years the two organizations have worked together to extinguish threats, harmonize with the elements, and secure Azeroth's natural state and beyond; their dauntless efforts across Azeroth and Outland (Draenor) have often times led them to work on their own, but with the ever-present threat of the elements' wrath and nature's growing fury, their efforts within select forces soon joined to form a massive mantle of security: The World Keepers. Our guild was founded to engage Shaman and Druid to work together in themed Roleplay aimed to mend & defend Azeroth and beyond with natural, spiritual and elemental methods. Headquarters: Valley of Wisdom, Orgrimmar RP Genres: Nature, elements, shamanism, druidism, adventure, spiritual, world events, social ===Recruitment=== World Keepers' recruitment is always open! We are a guild founded OOC during Mists of Pandaria that has pursued active 'adventure' style roleplay focusing on shaman and druidic themes. We are an inclusive community, extending the roleplay that we lead beyond just guild members. We have over a year of experience leading group adventures and are excited to share our passion with others! The guild’s primary focus is Roleplay, but doesn’t shun PvE or other guild activity should members wish to organize OOCly in those regards as well. Interested in joining us? Please contact one of the Prime Keepers: Tarrhoof or Nazzrix via: In-game mail In-game whisper Private Message on our Enjin site Tarrhoof12
11h
[A-PVE/PVP] &lt;Battle Hardened&gt; LFM for Legion! <Battle Hardened> is a PVE/PVP guild looking to bolster its ranks for the upcoming Legion invasion. Reestablished right before Hellfire Citadel from a strictly PVP guild, we’ve gone through many different difficulties of PVE content since then and have a successful mythic team. We’re also looking to start up our RBG team once more for competitive PVP combat. Whether you want to raid on the highest difficulty, raid and dungeon casually, PVP, or just have a friendly home in-game, we have something for everyone. We’re currently recruiting like-minded individuals who want to have tight bonds with their guildmates and progress through high-end content in a friendly atmosphere. <Battle Hardened> also welcomes social members who wish to adventure with us on a more casual basis. ... - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Raiding with <Battle Hardened> Past Progression: 13/13 Normal HFC 13/13 Heroic HFC 11/13 Mythic HFC ... All new raiders will need to complete a raid trial with us, usually held on a Tuesday night. Permanent core raid spots will not be guaranteed to any prospective raiders until after the trial is completed, regardless of iLvl or prior experience. If you're looking to join our raid team casually, you'd be free to join us on the weekends. As you gear up a bit and want to progress into higher content, we can expand your raiding schedule to come with us for the higher tier bosses. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Additional Information If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about <Battle Hardened>, please do not hesitate to get in contact with any of our officers. Guild Master - Shalathe/Valannia (valannia#1629) Co-GM - Medyr/Lyress Officers - Charnoble, Azraxil, Riley (mole#1231) If you are interested in learning more about our guild or to fill out a guild application, please visit battlehardened.shivtr.com ! Shalathe10
12h 12h 13h 13h
Shadows of Lordaeron-Exclusively Undead As Alliance and Horde forces begin returning from their expedition to Draenor, Shadows of Lordaeron is once again opening up its roster to new recruits! Fresh raised corpse? Seasoned veteran? So long as you lack a pulse, we take all kinds! Whether you're an experienced RPer or just getting started, message us today! With weekly events and a very active, friendly member pool, there's always new friends to be made and RP to be had. Whether you're looking for a guild or already in one and just looking for more RP outside of the capitals, contact one of our members about ongoing events and current RP! We're always looking for allies, new members, and simply to strengthen the RP community in Lordaeron! OOC: The Shadows of Lordaeron are a paramilitary Heavy RP Horde based guild looking for able bodied undead to help further the Forsaken Cause. We're recruit undead characters only: either DKs (of any race) or Forsaken. While we do indeed occasionally involve ourselves in both PVP and PVE content/events, our primary focus is roleplaying in the northern Eastern Kingdoms, with the intent to foster a stronger RP community and presence outside of just the capital cities. That being said, you can also regularly find us RPing in Undercity's Apothecary, in the township of Brill, or simply out on our regular patrols along the roads of Forsaken territory. Walk ups are always welcome, and we're happy to provide IC and OOC aid to folks who are in the areas questing or looking for RP! We also hold regular RP events in various locations, including training sessions, casual get togethers, patrols, briefings, combat missions, and more! IC Premise: The Shadows of Lordaeron are the equivalent of a Forsaken special operations unit that handles a variety of behind the scenes assignments, both in the field and in the labs. We are elite, hand picked Forsaken from all walks of our society: battle hardened Deathguards, cunning Deathstalkers, devout Cultists and of course ingenious Apothecaries. Our unit is a morally gray, ruthless band of deaders who can always be called upon to handle the assignments no one else will and get the job done...by any means necessary. We make it quite obvious that our loyalty is to the Dark Lady first and the Horde second. The place of the Forsaken among the Horde is merely a matter of convenience due to our ability to offer our allies a foothold in the Eastern Kingdoms and we do not pretend otherwise. We have no love for the living and make no attempt to hide it. The Shadows of Lordaeron are divided into three distinct branches: Vanguard: This military branch of the Shadows covers all aspects of security and martial operations. Their assignments range from handling issues that requires a more physical, direct solution to providing personal protection for some of the more important members of Forsaken society. Agents of the Vanguard are highly trained, seasoned individuals who perform their deadly crafts in much smaller groups than the typical Forsaken Deathguard...and do so with much more efficiency. Intelligence: While wars are fought with weapons and the soldiers that wield them, information is required as to the how, what, when and where those resources are put to use. The Intelligence Branch of the Shadows is a collection of the most savvy and resourceful agents our unit has to offer. They are required to handle a variety of duties and assignments such as classic spy work (often in enemy controlled areas), espionage and assassinations utilizing a broad spectrum of methods and techniques. Research and Development: Science and Knowledge are two of the Forsaken's greatest strengths and are put to proper use with our R and D team. Consisting of the brightest and most devious minds Forsaken society has to offer, controversial experiments and weapons are often created and tested here. The Research and Development team handles everything from laboratory work within our private facility away from the prying eyes of Undercity, to the field testing of these new weapons at the expense of our enemies. Recruitment: Feel free to contact any of our officers (Jaedera, Sehoro, Zheco or Killingfield) with any questions you might have, or simply chat up any of our members you see roaming about. For a bunch of grumpy Forsaken, we're actually quite friendly OOC. VICTORY FOR SYLVANAS!! Killingfield442
14h 14h 15h
[H-RP/PvP] The Stormhowl Warband No matter what major Horde city you walk through, the Command Boards were always covered in flyers and posters. The guards did well to clean them off each day, making sure the Warchief's words were always in plain sight, but one flyer always seemed to make its place on the board bright and early. Pinned to the top-left corner of the wooden board, a crisp parchment was held in place by a ceremonial dagger, the start of the hilt shaped like the head of a wolf. Whoever wrote on the parchment had impeccable penmanship, to the benefit of the readers: Brothers and Sisters of the Horde, The Stormhowl Warband is seeking loyal, able-bodied individuals willing to serve and protect the denizens of the Horde. We seek to neutralize any and all threats that show themselves, starting with the Alliance Camps stationed nearest Orgrimmar. Campaigns against our enemies will begin once we have more numbers. Battle and Wolf Riding training availability are open to those with no or little experience. Those with sufficient experience will be tested and skills brushed up to meet with the Warband's standards. If you have no wishes to fight or are not able-bodied, there may yet be a place for you amongst our ranks. Seek out Gela'ga Spinebreaker in the Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar, for more information. -The Stormhowl Warband The end of the flyer was stamped with the Stormhowl insignia. ----------------------------------------------------------- Greetings! The Stormhowl Warband is a newly-formed RP-PvP guild looking for more members so we can begin events. (We're steadily increasing in numbers, so hopefully this will be soon!) The PvP portion of our guild is entirely optional, but we are hoping to find some RPers who are interested in that portion as well. Once we have more numbers, the following is planned: - Initiation events, 1-2 times per week. More details once completely fleshed out. - Bi-weekly/weekly (based on popularity/numbers) text RP-PvP events. By "PvP" I mean text-based fights. Won't always be fighting, themes will be different each event. - Bi-weekly RP-PvP events with Alliance guilds. Looking for Alliance guilds also centered around RP-PvP to connect with, please message me! - Bi-weekly/weekly (based on popularity/numbers) RBG/BG/Arenas with the guild. This is completely optional, but we'd love to have some people to BG with! We only have one officer right now (which is me, besides our GM!) so there are definitely ways for you to increase in rank within the guild, both IC and OOC. If being an OOC officer isn't your thing, we have some positions that are solely IC leadership. If you're new to RP or are a bit rusty, we'd be happy to welcome you! I used to run RP workshops in the past, so feel free to write me with any RP-related questions such as lore, style, etc. We also have a guild site that you can check out here: http://thestormhowlwarband.shivtr.com/ Feel free to message me with any questions at all! Gelaga25
15h 16h
The March is On! Dwarf Guild Recruiting! The Brotherhood of Silver, the Ring of Hammers, Iron Hands. All these Dwarven Guilds have led to the formation of the Anvil March. The bearded tide, an army of boisterous, proud, and loyal Dwarven Players. Come, join us! Have a hand in marshaling our teams, content groups, and story lines! In addition to seeking out worthy members of the Warbands. I am seeking three Dwarves in particular. Three Dwarves to help me achieve the vision I have for the March, and to lead it against the Legion in the coming year. These three Dwarves are to be my Craft-Wardens, my Officers. One to be a leader in PvE, to choose from our Warbands for Legion Raids, Dungeons, or even transmog runs. Another Warden to organize, propagate, and direct RP in the guild. Ranging from creating RP events, to furthering guild and personal character story lines. And finally, I need a Champion, someone to be a War Leader, directing our PvP efforts against the Horde. To organize rated PvP content for the rest of the March, whether or not it'd be BGs or meeting the Horde in combat across one of the many plains of Azeroth. Come, join the ranks of the March's Warbands! Even if you have no interest in becoming an Officer, come be a part of a strong team. Let us be your gateway into Legion, and to the Dwarven Community, and if we're not the perfect fit for you, let us help you find it. But I strongly believe, that with these new reforms, a new vision, a willingness to delegate and the spirit of the player base, that YOU belong in the March. Contact Foranth or post here to display your interest in the Anvil March! More information about the guild's ranks and rules below, pledge now! For the Alliance, for the March! FOR THE DWARVES! Foranth4
16h 16h 16h
[A-RP] The Novel Nook returns to Stormwind! Amidst the smells of freshly made inks, crisp parchment, and the wafting aromas of food being prepared nearby stands a modest looking bookstore on the edge of the mage district. With the door propped open to allow the flow of fresh air one can catch a glimpse of shelf after shelf of tomes, tablets, and scrolls tucked inside the unassuming building. While the bracing is in place on the face of the storefront there is as yet no sign to explain the purpose of it. Peeking inside one would see a diminutive figure sat atop a humble table, surrounded by piles of books, humming as she mends the binding on a worn codex. Her eyes lift from the work to the figure in the doorway and a gentle smile falls across her maw. Speaking softly but clearly, she greets the newcomer, "Welcome to the Novel Nook, is there anything I can help you to find today?" http://imgur.com/E8tkOxd What is the Novel Nook? As you may have guessed, it is a player run library and bookstore featuring both in-game and custom GHI books and book-like-objects (with the occasional stray artifact). In addition to 'selling' books we are also 'buying' them! Both fiction and non-fiction (in terms of Azeroth) books are always welcome, just be sure that any content not your own is permitted by and credited to the original author! All moneys charged are purely rp, though I may pay game gold for rare book items I don't have yet. Where is the Novel Nook? I've re-opened the Nook back in the same place as before, in the little un-named library next to the inscription trainer, stockades, and cooking daily. When is the Novel Nook? The "posted hours" if you will, are currently as follows: Saturday 2pm-4:30pm Sunday 2pm-4:30pm & 6pm-9pm Monday 2pm-4:30pm Otherwise by Chance or Appointment Why? Some of you may remember this little project from a few years back. I've returned after a two year break from WoW and while wandering around for a couple months to get a feel for what all is going on in the city and how I'd like to play this character after all this time, my mind keeps drifting back to the Novel Nook and how well it suited little Chi. Due to real life stuffs and activities with my guild I will not be able to run it for 8 hours a day every day like I did years ago, but if you really want to rp in a time not listed you can hit me up in game to arrange something. I look forward to nerding it up in game with you all! Chíengora4
16h
[A-RP] <Sentinel> Let Our Enemies Beware! "I am never without my Sisters. And they will never be without me." Vigilance, selflessness, bravery, fortitude, and discipline. Words every Sentinel lives by--or, if necessary--dies by. We are our people's first and last line of defense. From the streets of Darnassus, to the shadowed groves of Darkshore; from the ancient woods of Ashenvale, to the towering crags of Stonetalon: We are ever watchful, and ever ready to combat any foe that would endanger Kalimdor or our people. To these enemies we offer no quarter, and expect none in return. Are you ready to answer the clarion call? Are you ready to become a <Sentinel>? ....................................................... <Sentinel> is an established and stable roleplay guild, founded over FIVE and a half years ago and still going strong today. As our name suggests, we are strongly militaristic in theme. Our aim is to accurately portray the role of Kaldorei soldiers in service of Tyrande, and also to promote Night Elf roleplay in Darnassus, Kalimdor, and the server as a whole. Our membership is friendly and supportive, and we're looking for more active roleplayers to join us! We hold a regular Induction Ceremony for our new recruits every Saturday night, followed by drill and formation practice. Throughout the month we also schedule a wide variety of other RP events or activities such as combat missions, Sentinel training, story circles, historic site tours, classic raids, and battlegrounds. We also host multi-event roleplay campaigns that can span several weeks. What level must I be to join your guild? We have soft level requirement of level 20, so that you can ride your nightsaber mount during events. We also ask that you be reasonably active, and not simply looking for a place to park a soon-to-be-forgotten Night Elf alt. This does not mean you must be online every day! But we do encourage our members to participate: to attend guild events if they are online, regularly check our website, and to take initiative and be proactive with their own roleplay ideas. What classes and races do you accept? We follow a strict traditional Sentinel theme in our roleplay, and currently only allow female night elves. All classes are welcome except for mages and death knights. I enjoy roleplay, but also want to experience more of what World of Warcraft has to offer. So do we! Our members partake in many aspects of the game, from testing their might in PvP battlegrounds and dungeons, to less dangerous pursuits such as pet battles, collecting mounts, and running classic raids. One activity we do not organize is progression raiding. If that is something you fancy, then we are probably not for you. Roleplaying a Sentinel sounds intimidating; there is so much Night Elf lore to know... While some familiarity with Night Elf lore is definitely encouraged, we are happy to assist those who might be new to this type of roleplay (or even roleplay in general). As long as you are willing to learn and improve, we will help with character-building, lore, and any other questions you might have. Where can I find more information? Our website at http://x.co/sentinel is a good place to start. There you will find our guild rules and policies, helpful links to guides for Night Elf lore and roleplay, along with an online application (which is required to join the guild). Otherwise, you are welcome to contact our guild officers in-game: Adellwyna (Guild Leader), Lierona, Xeqwena, Ariete, and Bovira. We look forward to hearing from you! Tor ilisar'thera'nal! Let our enemies beware! Adellwyna165
17h 17h