Wyrmrest Accord

17h Lore behind DH Mission Board doing this? I'm curious if anyone here knows why our mission board is suddenly doing this after the patch or if it's just for show! http://i.imgur.com/3jwtSCA.jpgCaelyxx5 17h
18h Good Morning WRA! 10/27 Edition. Good Morning WRA! A few days before Halloween, I haven't done Horseman or any Mythics... and I haven't gotten to the juicy new Karazan content! Works been pretty busy for me these past couple days, we have a huge Halloween event for the little ones tonight, and there has been much planning. Is there a time of year you have to drop all your hobbies and put your nose to the grindstone? Also... how is Kara going so far?Lindiwe9 18h
18h Rinnji's Mythic Madness!!1! Hey y'all I'm looking for a team of CRACK COMMANDOS to delve !@#$ DEEP in the messiest places on Azeroth. Well. The messiest places that can be run with 5 people. And by 'crack commandos', I mean casuals ready to wipe their way through Kara and Mythic+ dungeons. Alternatively, if you already have such a team assembled and need a healer, I'm your Draenei. Otherwise, I'm looking for a Tank and some DPS. We'll be using Discord to 'coordinate' (find new ways to die). Add me on b.net if you're interested: Dalish#11497 (Shems need not apply.)Rinnji6 18h
19h LF Oceanic Players & Late Nighters! Hey all, A few weeks I posted looking for wee hours/Oceanic players for some “non guild group” mythic/mythic+ fun. I chatted to some of those added to R-ID, and I will chat to those I haven't soon! What came out of those chats was that a Horde-side Oceanic/LATE night alt guild is a potentially better bet. We are taking it slow, and if you're an Oceanic player with a Horde toon I'd love to add you to the discord we have going. We're sussing out themes in terms of the RP angle and name. Slow and steady. It's going to be a chill group. Potentially an alt guild, where each player puts an alt or their main but only 1 character, so the roster is indicative of our actual size. Of course being in the group means your characters in other guilds can join runs, it could be more like a hub than a commitment. I encourage you to contact me even if you aren't 110 yet. I’d also say: always good to toss in an alt that shares your main's armour type. Then we can destroy 5 man (and maybe even 10 man) content and your xmog collection for your main will grow! Add me: redcloud#1452 !Sef2 19h
20h Kam's Combat Consultations/Arms and Armor Q&A So while answering questions in my armory thread: UPDATED THREAD HERE: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748966716?page=1 I realized I've been getting requests pretty often here and elsewhere to critique a character's choice of arsenal for practical applications. As a result, I decided I'd start this topic. The concept's pretty simple. I'm looking to do two things with this thread: 1. Offer a place for roleplayers who are curious about the practical applications of their character's armor, weapons, and physical capabilities. If they seek it, I'll provide as much useful input as I can on the strengths and weaknesses of their loadout and what improvements can be made. Above all else, this is intended to be a constructive, helpful, respectful open forum for discussion of the topic. 2. Create a thread separate from the armory where I can answer miscellaneous, specific questions so as to reduce bloating of the topic and provide more space for updates. Disclaimer: Just like in my armory thread, I feel it necessary to be open here about the fact that I do not claim to be or consider myself an authority on medieval weapons and armor. I am simply an enthusiast who studies them pretty obsessively and someone who has gotten a lot of positive feedback about my input on the subject. As always, I encourage any who feel I state misconceptions, make mistakes, or otherwise err to refute me to improve the knowledge base of any who read the thread. Thanks! So with all that out of the way, here be the thread!Kamazhi222 20h
20h [H] <Life> 4/7M guild LFM <Life> is a tight-knit raiding guild and we are recruiting for Legion! All of our officers and core have plenty of Mythic experience and we’re seeking to fill a few more full time spots for Legion progression. We’d love to begin trialing potential recruits as soon as this reset, so please reach out to us if you’re interested! Our two mandatory raid nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm Pacific Time. If you cannot make these eight hours, we will not accept you into our core team. Our two optional nights are Wednesdays and Fridays, also at 6:00 to 10:00 Pacific. If you can make these hours for the most part, consider contacting us about joining as backup and we can try to work something out. Currently, we’re only recruiting damage dealers for a backup role. If you’re only interested in being a social member in our guild, all we require is a friendly and understanding attitude. :) Our main focus on recruiting: Holy Paladin Warrior <Life> was built with an emphasis on a family focus more than progression. If you’re looking strictly for boss kills and progression our guild is not for you. <Life> is about socializing and making friends while progressing at a medium pace. We’re looking for friendly long term members who we can get to know and have fun with, members that log in outside of raid time and just enjoy the environment of our guild. Given our limited schedule each week, we do expect each raider to fully prepare. This comes down to researching fights, using your weekly lockouts (world bosses, keystone dungeons, etc) and having a strong understanding of your class. If this sounds like the right place for you and you're interested in joining our guild or raid team. Please sign up on our website with the link below, if you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of the members listed below. Guild Master: Infimyst (Myst#1683) Officers: Maelica(Naya#1629) or Enerigal(Enerigal#1162) Site: life-wra.shivtr.comSaibri193 20h
22h WrA Discord Server I haven't seen one around but this free chatting service is a great way to keep in touch when not in game and just chat. Plus cross faction! So yea! For those of you who haven't used Discord before you can download it or just use it in your browser! How cool is that am I right?! AND phone app. Talk with loveable WoW nerds on the go! If WrA already has a discord feel free to post the link below and we can all just jump into that instead! Just use the link! And share it with your friends! Happy chatting! https://discord.gg/rbEvdTZ Here ya go folks! The Discord Topsail is talking about! Still couldn't hurt to advertise that!Valeriy4 22h
22h [A-RP/PVE/PVP] <The Society> RP and Raiding Welcome to the recruiting post for The Society and thanks for reading. We are an inclusive, collaborative RP guild that also offers progression raiding and other PVE/PVP activities A fine vellum envelope bearing your name in gold script appears mysteriously in your possessions. Opening the red wax seal in the shape of a compass rose, you find an elegantly written note: You are respectfully requested to meet with a representative of The Noble Adventurers’ and Explorers’ Society for the Discovery, Preservation and Advancement of Knowledge, Culture and Civilization, referred to henceforth (for reasons which should be obvious) as The Society. The Society works on behalf of a range of clients and patrons which includes governments and branches of government, military orders, private organizations and other Powers that share our aims. Champions, explorers, scholars and other talented individuals with the potential to further the Society’s noble goals are being invited to come forward. Your interests may well align with ours as we rise to meet the latest calamitous events to threaten our world. Our agent will explain further and answer your questions when you are ready to meet. To contact us, please simply touch the compass seal on the envelope. Yours most cordially, The Convenor The red seal on the envelope glows softly, waiting. ...Guilestern6 22h
22h Social/casual guild of older players? My pursuit of a social/casual guild through the duration of WoD has been fruitless... and I know I have potentially missed out on a number of fun elements of the game as a result which I am not wanting to carry over into Legion. Perhaps my expectations are unrealistic... or perhaps I have just been looking in the wrong place(s). I understand that I am in a unique predicament considering I am on an RP server looking for something which isn't RP based, but I love the community here on WrA and couldn't imagine moving elsewhere. (Yes, for many years I did RP here - that is why WrA is my home - it is just over the past couple years my participation in RP has dropped.) I've been finding it very difficult to find a guild that I feel would be the right fit for me. I'm looking for a social/casual guild with an older player base. (I'm in my 30's with a full-time job, and a child - I'm no longer interested in young-adult drama and atmosphere.) If the guild does RP in some form, I am perfectly fine with that, so long as participation isn't a membership requirement. I'm not looking for a raiding or PvP guild. I'm also not interested in a guild with a roster so full you end up just being "Random Member 487." I'd really like to stay Alliance side... However, lately I've been feeling like perhaps I have a better chance of finding what I am looking for on Horde. ...but perhaps I am mistaken. If anyone has any suggestions on guilds I should look into, please share. I would be most appreciative of any help pointing me in the right direction. ( ...or even if you think I might be best off to go in search of a PvE server, I'm open to those opinions as well.)Jaeliix48 22h
23h No Artifact Quest/Storyline In LFR https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/780828856823545856 In other words, "In Nightmares" and "Essence of Power" can not be completed in LFR mode. So, they're gating off the artifact story/questline in Normal mode or higher only. Thoughts on this? Personally, I'm on the fence. I absolutely despise LFR and some Blizzard employees have already straight-up said that it's not actual raiding (for obvious reasons). Ghostcrawler, previous Blizzard employee, even went so much as to say that LFR was probably a mistake. That said, it was a perfect way for someone who doesn't have the time anymore to experience the content and see the story. And for those who just, despite their best efforts, can't find actual raid groups. So it's a bit of a bummer on their end.Furshot22 23h
1d [H] [Rise Above] is recruiting <Rise Above> is a guild created to support players in the World of Warcraft community. We provide a safe place where you can grow as a player with others who have been there before. Our members include those with physical and mental disabilities, the LGBT community, families, and those who support us. We are looking for the following players: Players regardless of game experience Those with physical or mental disabilities The LGBT community Families The mature adult community Those who wish to support others And finally, those looking for a place to socialize, and play with a great bunch of people. Our guild events include battlegrounds, dungeons, transmog and mount runs, and our “learning how to raid” group, among others. With enough interest, we’ll put together a progression raiding group. These groups are primarily designed to encourage you to participate no matter your current level of experience. Guild chat is open, active, and inviting, allowing us to discuss everything from our daily lives to the current state of the game. Chat is full of people with similar issues who understand and are there to talk. Guild chat DOES get rather personal, especially at peak times, and each of us adheres to a strict confidentiality clause. A voice server is available as well. Acceptance of our guild charter is required. Our website is available at riseaboveguild.co. Just click on the “Charter” link (and yes, it is .CO, not .COM).Cyndãne20 1d
1d [A] <Dashing Hero> Guild ALTs/Casual Newly formed super casual guild for new and old players alike. All your ALTs you don't want in your main guild are welcome. Stay as long or short as you like. If you are new to the server this is the perfect place to hang out until you find your dream guild. When you leave we will cheer you on and wish you good luck! We do have a website http://dashinghero.shivtr.com/ and a discord server but their use is not required. Whisper Rayko, Balista, or any other member for an invite.Rayko0 1d
1d [H | PvX | RP] <The Frostwhisper Society> We are a social club of adventurers dedicated to fostering camaraderie and the acquisition of rare commodities. You'll find us anywhere between your local tavern and the deepest darkest dungeon, as long as there is good ale or treasure to be found. The only thing we value more than our trinkets is our organization, our community. Our goal is to form a dedicated community of traveled adventurers. A band of friendly folks to aid each other as we traverse the dangers of Azeroth. We're focused on building meaningful relationships with our guildmates; collecting rare and exotic bobbles, widgets, and trinkets; and having fun while we're at it. We are a relatively new group and we are growing, but we will not sacrifice community for guild size. ... Content Yeah, there are a lot of business opportunities on the Broken Isles, and we are fully exploring those options. That being said, we aren't going to ignore our interests in the old country. There's still plenty of loot and reputations to gain in other necks of the wood. If you think the old world has little or nothing to offer, then maybe this isn't the outfit for you. PvP While we neither require nor actively encourage player versus player content, we do have members that do enjoy going to casual battlegrounds. We have PVP blocks scheduled throughout the week for our members to jump into the action together if they wish. Roleplay We are first and foremost a social guild. While we look forward to roleplaying with our members that are interested, it is not required nor is it our main focus. We aim to have a mixture of casual to medium roleplay. Some members may be more geared toward heavy rp but guild-chat is OOC. We have rp events though and do encourage roleplay participation. We suggest all interested members get TRP3 and put together a character. ... How to Join Thank you for considering <The Frostwhisper Society>. We invite you to read about our rules to get a better understanding of how we operate and what is expected of our members. To begin the process, fill out an application at our website. If approved, you will be given probationary status amongst our ranks. During this preliminary period, it will be determined if you will be a good addition to the organization. Events Subject to change; Weekly and monthly events.Blixfyr2 1d
1d Want your character drawn?? I love drawing and have recently been drawing and doing commissions for personal character art etc! If your interested, feel free to contact me to discuss! :D Can check out my site for examples: http://vallaana.tumblr.com/ Battle.net tag; Jammin#1688 Discord; Vallaana#0486Vallaana11 1d
1d Returning to WoW, looking for RP Hello WrA! So I'm looking to get back into Wow and despite having played on and off since Vanilla I have never once had a max level character (That wasn't boosted) or played through any of the expansion content (or played very little). So with this latest adventure back into WoW I want to accomplish this. I've played Horde pretty steadily in the last few years so I think it's time for a change. (I'm looking at you Alliance) For this new character I'm heavily leaning towards Paladin though monk is also a potential class pick. I'm more stuck on race and am leaning towards either Dwarf or Draenei. (Gnome/Pandaren are also in the running if I go monk) so if anyone wants to throw out suggestions feel free. Now for the main reason for this thread. I'm in need of some RP buddies! I've been RPing since vanilla so I like to think I'm not terrible. I'm also more interested in sticking to the lore. I don't consider myself a lore buff by any means though I'm always willing to learn ^^. I'm up for most any kind of RP really though I'm most looking to build interpersonal relationships for my character. Friends are wonderful, enemies, rivals, family (If your story has a familial slot that needs filling let me know, we'll talk about it), comrades, ex-lovers even! You name it I'm up for it. Other types of RP that interest me! - Cultural RP - This of course depends on what race I finally settle on but I enjoy exploring said races culture ect. - Cross Faction - Probably in an RP/PvP scenario. This one's more geared toward guilds who do that sort of thing I guess. - Adventure - Would love to find a pal to tag along on quests with me every now and again. Not looking to race to the finish here more of a relaxed journey through questing when the mood strikes me. - Mentor/Mentee - I'm not looking to create a bada** right out of the gate. I want to see this character grow through RP and would love to find someone interested in teaching them about their class - Professions - Same as above really, I like to immerse myself into the game so anyone out their that RPs their professions and needs an apprentice let me know! - Walk ups - If you can see my character chances are I'm IC and if I'm not I will flip that switch so fast you're head might spin. Always up for spontaneous RP, even the bad kind. Your character a jerk that feels the need to pick on woefully unprepared travelers? Go for it! Beat them up and I might even pay you real gold when said jerk decides to rob them. (Godmodders need not apply, chances are it wouldn't be a difficult fight anyway but yea <.<...)) - Casual Tavern/Around Town RP - I love all kinds of RP really and y'all are more than likely to see my character around the major cities just relaxing. Feel free to say hi! - Romance - Heck I'll admit it, and while it's not something I actively seek, I love romance as much as the next person. Definitely more interested in watching any romantic relationships my character might have play out naturally than set anything up OOC of course. (this does not necessarily mean ERP. If you're looking for someone to ERP with daily you will be very VERY disappointed) I think that about covers it, oh! I'm EST and play mostly in the evenings depending on work.Valeriy8 1d
1d Secret languages for your guild / rp Greetings, I have had a lot of fun recently making some "beer" in GHI that allows you to speak secret languages. I haven't looked closely at Tongues addon, but I think it's the same idea. What's fun about having it in GHI is you can hand it selectively to people, and effectively have your own secret language that you can speak in public. So far I made one loosely based in pig latin, and another that is an actual binary code interpreter. They work with a slash command, so you would make one up, say "/kobold" and then type your message. It gets tranlated to 'kobold', spoken, and then the other person's item translates those words from the say channel back to their chat log. So it's more "real" than a WoW language, actually. At the moment I just kind of enjoy doing it for kicks, so if it's something your guild or rp would benefit from, hit me up.Hulain4 1d
1d SCREW YOU, ODYN! At long last, Steelgrasp and I defeated Mythic Halls of Valor Odyn, and I'll post the strategy we used on him below for those who want to beat him. Odyn himself isn't too hard, but on Mythic he summons in adds that cast dungeonwide damage that really hurt, and then he immediately begins his own AoE afterward. The adds spawn near the center, but if you think of the runes then you will likely stand there as well, hoping to run toward them as soon as you are able. DO NOT DO THIS ON MYTHIC. As soon as Odyn spawns an add, he will begin his AoE, and you will have BARELY enough time to stun the add then run out of the circle, but when you run out of the circle before stunning the add, your group will be half dead by the time his cast finishes. The trick is to have the tank pull Odyn away from the center and towards the entrance, stopping RIGHT at the edge of the runes, he's not in the middle and his spawns won't be stuck in the AoE when he casts it, allowing the DPS to rush forward and deal with them before your group takes irreperable damage. NOW, there may be some drawbacks to this strategy, unless your tank is a warrior with heroic leap, or a paladin with Devine Steed, I don't see how they're going to reach their rune in time when it activates, if it was on the opposite side of the room your tanks likely going to miss out on the Val'kyr buff. ONE MORE THING TO TAKE NOTE: When Odyn begins to cast his AoE, he will pull ll party members to him, often before I could my stun on the add, however our group had a shaman who used his stunning totem (I can't remember the name) to buy us a bit more time, and it save our butts a few times, if you're a shaman and you're able to stun the adds, do it! Hopefully this guide helps people, I wrote this late at night, sleepy, and still high from our victory over Odyn.Borgro12 1d
1d (H-RP) The Coalition Seeks New Personnel! ( For optional ambience of this encounter, please take a listen to this link: https://youtu.be/gfLo-1Sjkr8 I hope you will enjoy it, and this post! :] Note: Jonas Lefvert has no affiliation with Northeastern Coalition.) On a misty evening, which was quite oft the usual in Tirisfal, a knock rings loudly upon the solid oaken door of Vreth's office. Faint music can be heard just beyond the wooden portal, soon a muffled voice answers just loud enough to be heard, "Please, come in!" The voice seems to echo slightly with each word. "Hail to you, so very pleased you could make it. I know that at times it can be difficult to work such things into one's schedule and thank you for what sparse few moments you can give me. I am called 'Vreth', you may know me by this name, or maybe by another... it's not important really. Though what matters is that I have returned and with me, the Coalition!" Vreth motions to the comfortable yet worn looking chair before his desk. "Have a seat, friend. Rest your weary bones, hum... now where was I?" Raising a claw to the plate of faintly glowing metal that masked his face, Vreth pondered for but a moment before continuing. Off to his side, another Forsaken sat strumming guitar. The melodies he strummed were mournful, yet oddly soothing, but what wasn't comforting was the intense gaze the rogue seemed to be giving you. Glowing green eyes shifted their attention from you then the door; it was clear this leather cloaked man was a bodyguard. "Ah yes, I imagine that is why you are here isn't it? I'm certain you've heard a number of things about us, and likely as many about me. Allow me to enlighten you as to who we are and what we do." Vreth clatters his spindly fingers excitedly against the desk with this shift in conversation, his bodyguard uttering a bemused grunt at his employer's palatable enthusiasm. "The Northeastern Coalition is an organization that operates in the movement of resources, manpower, information, and other assorted things with the intention to give purpose to those who may lack it." The spellcaster leans back in his chair, steepling his claws. "Yes, giving purpose is a rather wide, far-reaching goal isn't it? You see, an epidemic of listlessness and loss of direction has fallen upon our peoples as conflict throughout this world and many others becomes resolved." A wistful sigh from the bodyguard. "What do you do when you find yourself newly risen as a Forsaken? When your business dismisses you or after you take an injury that sees your past profession absolutely impossible?" The burly Rogue feigns a mournful gasp at these misfortunate scenarios, a hollow chuckle escaping his blood-red mask soon after. Perhaps you ponder these scenarios yourself now, they are all equally lamentable as well as difficult to recover from all on one's own! Perhaps your musings show on your features, for Vreth's eagle eyes soon pick up on this. "Oh, lovely, these words hit home; I see you understand what I am talking about hm? Yes, yes, yes it is a dreadful thing, being cast aside... abandoned. It is foolish though, for all can come to a purpose of their own!" Once again, Vreth seems to almost read your mind, a smile audible in his tone. "Ah! Now you start to follow me, yes? This is where the Coalition steps in, for we take those who are lost in a world that is ever in strife and give them the means to pursue their own goals, to find their aspirations! All we ask in return is that you offer similar in exchange. The stipulation is this: You are provided with means, comrades, and organization to achieve your desires, and in turn you offer yourself as a resource for others to obtain their own goals..." As the Necromancer trails off, his bodyguard finishes playing his melody and sets the instrument aside, a lone hand nursing the pommel of one of his blades... now flitting his vigilant gaze upon you and your reply. Vreth purrs with rare amusement, clicking his claw against his mask. "So tell me, friend... are you ready to make a deal?" The Rogue rises to his feet, unfurling a roll of parchment atop the desk, along with an enchanted quill. The document before you seems to be a contract, written in a foul glowing ink the likes you've never seen before. Dare you sign? ------ Greetings, friends! Northeastern Coalition is a Forsaken centered guild recruiting role players of all classes for its ranks! We are a friendly, active guild with frequent RP events or in game social gatherings in order to promote a healthy and fun environment for our members and friends in other guilds who wish to join us. We are a Forsaken aligned organization, but operate independently of the Forsaken military hierarchy.Vreth21 1d
1d [H-RP/PvX] The Stormhowl Warband No matter what major Horde or Neutral city you walk through, the Command Boards were always covered in flyers and posters. The guards did well to clean them off each day, making sure the Warchief's words were always in plain sight, but one flyer always seemed to make its place on the board bright and early. Pinned to the top-left corner of the wooden board, a crisp parchment was held in place by a ceremonial dagger, the start of the hilt shaped like the head of a wolf. Whoever wrote on the parchment had impeccable penmanship, to the benefit of the readers: Brothers and Sisters of the Horde, The Stormhowl Warband is seeking loyal, able-bodied individuals willing to serve and protect the denizens of the Horde. We seek to neutralize any and all threats that show themselves, starting with the Alliance Camps stationed nearest Orgrimmar and with the current Legion threats, the demon filth in the Broken Shores. Campaigns against our enemies will begin once we have more numbers. Battle and Wolf Riding training availability are open to those with no or little experience. Those with sufficient experience will be tested and skills brushed up to meet with the Warband's standards. If you have no wishes to fight or are not able-bodied, there may yet be a place for you amongst our ranks. Seek out Gela'ga Spinebreaker in the Mage city of Dalaran for more information. -The Stormhowl Warband The end of the flyer was stamped with the Stormhowl insignia. ----------------------------------------------------------- Greetings! The Stormhowl Warband is a RP-PvP/E guild looking for more members to join us in events. The PvP/E portions of our guild is entirely optional, but we are hoping to find some RPers who are interested in those portion as well. We allow all races and classes in the Warband, but do not ICly accept Demon Hunters or (most) Warlocks. If you can somehow convince the Warlords otherwise or can effectively hide your Warlock status, you may be able to join. At the moment of this edit (14-09-2016), the following is planned: - Initiation events, 2 times per week. Right now, the "trials" are held every other week on different days so people with changing/fixed schedules can attend. - Bi-weekly/weekly (based on popularity/numbers) text RP-PvP events. By "PvP" I mean text-based fights. Won't always be fighting, themes will be different each event. - Bi-weekly/monthly RP-PvP events with Alliance guilds. Looking for Alliance guilds also centered around RP-PvP to connect with, please message me! - Bi-weekly/weekly (based on popularity/numbers) RBG/BG/Arenas with the guild. This is completely optional, but we'd love to have some people to BG with! - Weekly PvE with the guild. Mythics, mythic keystone runs and raids are frequent. At the time of writing this (see edit date above) we're putting together a raid team and would love to have more people. We only have three officers right now (myself, Griget, and Drashnag) so there are definitely ways for you to increase in rank within the guild, both IC and OOC. If being an OOC officer isn't your thing, we have some positions that are solely IC leadership. If you're new to RP or are a bit rusty, we'd be happy to welcome you! I used to run RP workshops in the past, so feel free to write me with any RP-related questions such as lore, style, etc. For a list of OOC rules, please see here: http://tinyurl.com/stormhowl-rules For our FAQ, see here: http://tinyurl.com/stormhowl-faq If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me or ask here! If you don't have any questions and are just looking to apply, you can do so here: http://tinyurl.com/stormhowl-apply Hope to hear from you soon!Gelaga75 1d
1d [A-RP] <The Conclave> IC This information is found circulating within the Alliance military’s channels, seeking new recruits: ... OOC ... ... ... Visit www.conclave.shivtr.com to read all of the information about our guild. Recruitment and guild policies found here: http://tinyurl.com/ConclaveRecruitingFielton6 1d
1d All-Druid <Guardians of the Grove> Guardians of the Grove is up and running, and with that, opening its' doors to any and all Druids that wish to join us! Below is a quick rundown of our requirements, expectations, and goals for prospective members. FAQ - What is GOTG? Guardians of the Grove is an all-druid roleplaying guild! What does GOTG do? We roleplay together, make Druid-oriented events, and teach others the arts and wisdom that only our class is capable of. Does GOTG do anything aside from roleplay? Of course! We run all-druid dungeons, raids, and PvP groups. Lions, moonkin, and bears, oh my! Do I have to fulfill any OOC requirements aside from being a Druid? Not particularly! We accept that some of our members will be Druid alts, even expect and encourage it. The only true OOC requirement I enforce is that our members treat one another, and the rest of the server with respect. Boy howdy, I'm a Druid and want to join! What's my next step? Great question. Contact either me, or another officer online where you'll be set up with a brief IC introduction! Every member has to go through it to ensure we're on the right page about the guild being RP-oriented. Please contact me if you're at all interested in joining, either ingame or on battle.net, my tag is rahkghoul#1237 See you in the Grove, friends! https://i.imgur.com/4M2Hosp.jpgRendclaw8 1d
1d [Event] Druid Gathering: Feast of the Dead You see a posting on the board: Long has Hallow’s End been associated with death. For druids, the dead reflects nature's rhythms, and Hallow’s End the death of a year and looking forward to the next. It is a time of reflection and remembrance of those who have passed. Death is present on our minds more often than not these days, and in the short time since the Legion has started its invasions we have lost so many loved ones and so many heroes. As the Earthmother prepares the earth to be born anew, the veil between the world of the living and the realm of the dead becomes thin and brings opportunity for closure to our grieving, a ritual so often done in private. Let us not be alone now and turn to each other for hope. Let’s celebrate the lives of our heroes and the small victories of the year, as we look forward to the new. Where: Moonglade (48,33) When: November 7, 7pm (server time) Main contact: Lindiwe Brightmoon (Horde side Lindiwe) --- Based on traditional events that take place this time of year IRL, Feast of the Dead is an event to help your druids reflect on the current events in Legion and to bring ritual into their everyday lives. It is an event to encourage open world RP, networking, and cross-faction RP. FAQs: Is this a neutral event? Yes! We will be hosting the rituals on both the Horde and Alliance sides. How? Through BNET with a friend! Is it druid only? Nope, please feel free to bring a friend that is interested. What about sharding? It may still be an issue. But I am going to try to host this event anyway. Won't know till I have tried! I am hoping the location helps a bit, it seems low pop. I would like to help, how can I help? I need some people to help with the Alliance side feasts, I need divinators on both sides, and perhaps someone to run the Alliance side Moonwell reflection. Hit me up in game or here on the forum, I am happy to have help! Will there be spoilers? Yes. For the Val'sharah quest lines. Can I have a calendar invite? Yep! Send me an in-game mail or PST. Itinerary (subject to change based on help available): Opening ritual & Bonfire offerings - bring photographs, heirlooms, and other mementos to offer to your deceased loved ones. Feast of the Dead - Join in on our feast, where we prepare a space for those not forgotten to sit among us as we share stories with friends in their memory. Divination's - Have experienced seers guide you through cards, runes or bones. Seek and reflect on this guidance for the year to come. Moonwell reflection - Through guided meditation take a journey through the senses to reflect on the past year and look ahead into the next. Invoke the spirits of nature and invite them to aid you in your remembrance of the dead and your understanding of the cycle of life, death and rebirth. Closing ritual Lindiwe17 1d
1d LF Friendly Casual Guild (A or H) I don't even know if these guilds even exist anymore. I've been playing since BC and enjoyed the old days of when guilds got together and did dungeons/quests/fun events or even just talked. I've been on both sides of the isle as Horde and Alliance. Over the years I've tried pvp, raiding, and rp. I'm just looking for a guild that is mostly friendly and not so large you get lost in the numbers. I'm not set on either faction. I'm just looking to make some friends and enjoy the game again. I'm willing to faction change/server change or even do a complete reroll if there's a guild out there that resembles a family more than a grouping of elite jerks. If you know of any, please drop their name below. Thanks for taking the time to read the post.Erotav5 1d
1d Vanitas (A) Dark/Evil Militaristic Cult RP We are back for Legion! Our Lord Malus has finally graduated college, my health is has greatly improved and wish to return to WoW to bring back Vanitas. (Hopefully for good starting in by August 9th.) Thank you to those asking how we are but we have plans and hope to fulfill them. Who. <Vanitas>, a guild led by a co-GM force consisting of Malus and Malina/Atris is now recruiting as we progress into the Legion expansion. We are a med RP guild - as we look into other aspects such as small-time PvE and have members knowledgeable in PvP - devoted to having realistic evil RP. We're based around a storyline and weekly RP events, as well as thriving around personal character strife and development. We believe that most stories need conflict and we wish to be the force behind that conflict. Not only to drive the stories of Protagonist guilds, but to bolster our own storyline, characters, and experiences. What. What you can expect from <Vanitas>: -Weekly RP events -Friendly management -Weekly Transmog raiding -Legion content such as raids and mythic dungeons -Members who believe in fairness in RP -Balanced conflict RP: Meaning we not only explore and delve into standard /emote RP, but we also cater to those who are more favorable to /rolling for their battles! -Friendly members who respect Warcraft's lore. We do -not- run around Stormwind proclaiming our diabolical intentions, but rather converse OOCly with protagonist guilds to drive IC storylines for *everyone*; guild, personal character, and realm. We also enforce a "no discrimination" policy. What we look for in members: Good attitude -Friendliness -Fairness (No God-Modding) -Roleplay What we don't want -We do not promote ic to ooc drama. If you are someone that takes your character too seriously. This guild is not for you. We have a strict IC does not equal OOC stance. -Godmodders -Meta Gamers -Drama Llamas Things like this you will be asked to leave or removed from the guild. We've been on this server for five years and do not tolerate this. Side note: If you RP something out of the ordinary; such as a furbolg, dragon, grummle, mecha-gnome, etc.; we would love to get a feel for your character and storyline to see if it's compatible with the forces of evil! (However this does not me your application will be accepted just want to get a feel for the character.) Side-side note: Due to the purpose of roleplay and this guild, paladins are accepted on rare case-by-case deals, just to ensure things go smoothly, of course. Officers: Current officers to talk to about joining: Guildmaster: Malus Guildmaster: Malina/Kefka Officers: Authiren, Shraptenal Go to our website http://vanitas.shivtr.com/ for more information about the guild as well as application services. You can learn more about the guid with the site. We have stories posted. Kefka81 1d
1d XRP: Witty subtitle XRP is a roleplaying profile addon, similar to several others. I wrote it from scratch as an exercise in Lua, and to address some of the shortcomings I, personally, found in other roleplay profile addons. This means it has similarities to some, but does a number of things differently, too. It can be found on: Curse: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/xrp WoWInterface: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info23423-XRP.html CurseForge: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/xrp/ To cover some of the more important features and frequently-asked questions... (1) It is compatible with other addons. It will be able to see the basic profile data from any other roleplaying profile addon currently in use. There are varying degrees of compatibility with specific features of other addons, but one of the goals is to be as broadly compatible with every other addon as is reasonably possible. (2) It caches profiles when you read them. This means lower bandwidth usage (ever seen a slow loading profile? basically, less of that), and lets you read profiles you previously saw, even if that character is offline. Through the bookmark browser (a barely-adequate name for what it really is), you can browse, sort, and even search through all cached profiles. Profiles you haven't seen in 10 days, by default, are purged -- but you can change the time in the advanced options or bookmark specific profiles to never purge them. (3) It includes significant crossrealm/crossfaction support, albeit with some limitations. Currently this only works with other XRP users, for one. For crossrealm, the other person must also either be on your BattleTag or in a group with you. For crossfaction, the other person must be on your BattleTag. That said, any profiles (regardless of addon or other factors) you've previously seen while on other factions or realms will be visible on any characters, due to the caching. There's a lot beyond that, too. Too much to cover easily, but I'll try to hit some of the highlights. This is by no means a complete list -- not even remotely. Profile bookmarking and private notes. You can keep track of people you know, people you want to know, or what sort of interactions you've had without leaving the game. Automated swapping for racial forms, class forms, and equipment sets, including accurate tracking of human/worgen form switches. The ability to hide profiles you don't want to see from tooltips or chat, without having to ignore people outright. Right-clicking a character in the game world to view their profile without having to bother with multiple clicks or mouse movement. Clickable, copyable links in profiles, letting you easily look at someone's blog, art, or other reference. Progress tracking while recieving profiles, letting you know that, yes, something is still loading. Additionally, profiles are loaded as they're recieved -- you can read a description, even if the history is still loading. Compatibility with addons expecting LibMSP to interact with RP addons (such as GHI). And numerous display and usability tweaks, available in the Interface Options. Overall, XRP is a mature project which currently sees few radical changes. However, it still is under active development, and will continue to have features added, bugs fixed, and compatibility with new WoW patches for the foreseeable future.Bor110 1d
1d Court is now in session. You be enterin' da courtroom of Judge Rakasta. The people be real. The cases be real. The rulings be final. Dis be Judge Rakasta.Rakasta52 1d
1d Gilnean (NOT worgen) Paladins.. ..are possible, in my opinion. I know a lot of people must be sick of seeing these threads, but I want to get my 2 cents out and see if anyone agrees. So we know there are non-cursed Gilnean NPCs, which means it's possible to be a non-cursed Gilnean, but using a human toon. I'm assuming that the only real logical way, unless of course you don't mind your gilnean paladin being a grandpa/ma, is that you were some form of warrior in Gilneas, and as you join the alliance, you figure using the holy light might be a pretty awesome idea. So you go through all the training every other NON-CURSED human in this game does, and voila~ your a paladin in training or a paladin a few years later. I may be not informed (not gonna deny that), but that seems pretty logical to me. Thoughts?Lìsbeth52 1d
1d [A] Resplendent: Casual Late Night Raiding About: Resplendent is a group of late night players aiming to provide a fun, positive raiding experience for night owls, Oceanic players, west coasters, late workers and anyone else who just can't make late afternoon/early evening raiding schedules. If your real life responsibilities have been making it difficult experience all the content WoW has to offer, we may be the place for you! Our raid nights are Friday/Saturday @ 10:30pm to 12:30am server time(PST), and our looting method is personal loot. Despite being “casual” we plan to clear through normal and tackle heroic, so we ask that folks show up on time and be prepared. We are recruiting all roles/specs, but are especially interested in: RANGED DPS If you are not interested in raiding, we also welcome anybody just looking for a place to hang their hats, because we know finding a guild that meets the needs of late evening players can be rough! We are a raiding guild first and social second, but we consider ourselves RP friendly, and welcome RPers who are looking for people with similar schedules to chill and hang out with! Contacts: Natherielle - GM Alts: Lorien, Shardelise, Abbatoir, Ravendark Felfrank - Officer Alts: Sayune, Lucetta Bigsmasha - Officer Alts: Deplume Larcala - Officer [i]*There are no age restrictions but we are adults so guild chat can get a little rough. http://i.imgur.com/aPs0gli.jpgNatherielle46 1d
1d Toying with a guild idea A sort of Council of Deathlords. Hear me out. As per a couple of threads I have made and taken part of around Legion's launch, it appears to be the consensus that the main "Deathlord" that lead the attack against Light's Hope Chapel and whatnot, will remain ambiguous. Some unnamed being that we may revere but never see. The same logic largely applies to the main "Highlord" and all the other classes. There would only be a few of us like a proper council, and act in an Assassin's Creed Templar-esque capacity while manipulating the markets and prodding at PR to further improve relations while we still pull strings behind everyone's backs. Kiur wouldn't be the 'main' Deathlord but largely a facilitator. Just wondering if any DK players would be interested, or if it's too much of a stretch to claim.Kiur1 1d
1d [H] Claw and Shadow Recruiting! Recently transferred here to Wyrmrest Accord, we are a group of friends whom have been playing together for years and are looking to recruit for raid progression in Legion! Many of us have experienced the endgame content of each expansion and enjoy competing, progressing and keeping a fun environment throughout. The community on our old server either migrated to other servers (many to here on Wyrmrest), or have just sort of died off as far as raiding is concerned so we made the move and are looking to fill the rest of our roster for Mythic raiding. Officer Core has been together since BC, many of our guild members have played with us since Cataclysm and MOP. We're a friendly group of people looking to have fun and do some progression. We very frequently have Mythic dungeon groups and world quest groups going, soon to be PVP and Mythic+ as well. General schedule for early Legion raiding will be : Tuesday - Heroic Raid clear Wednesday - Raid 730-1030pm server Thursday - Raid 730-1030pm server As far as our direct recruitment needs ATM go for raiding, we're looking for Ranged DPS to flesh out the rest of our roster for Mythic raiding, however solid players of their class who are looking for a place to have fun with some other like minded individuals are welcome to apply. If you're interested, feel free to hit up one of the following people in game : Mucc Alizarin Syleion Bazkul Junteka We hope to hear from you soon! Wow Progress : http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/wyrmrest-accord/Claw+and+ShadowMucc14 1d
1d (H-RP) Mages: The Gathering (6th ed.) Greetings, Magi (IC and OOC) It's time for the 6th monthly meeting of magi from the Horde, Wednesday October 26th at 4 o'clock server time. These meetings have always produced some great mage discussions and roleplay. As last month, we will meet in the Chamber of the Guardian (Hall of Guardians would be great, but some of the players RPing as magi are, in-game, warlocks). For an in-game invite, msg Axiann. May the eternal sun guide you all. AxAxiann2 1d
1d Where to Find <Waylight Refuge> 10/17-10/31 OOC: Hello all! For those who are unaware, hello! I'm Altherei, the GM of <Waylight Refuge>, a Horde-side guild. We're a traveling waystation whose goal is to promote more world RP by traveling through current content zones as well as outside major cities, giving RPers a place to come by and relax, rest, and meet their fellow Accordians! We also offer a guild quest system where folks can turn in a crafting mat we're in need of in exchange for gold! We move every two weeks, so this thread will be dedicated to our current whereabouts (to keep the recruitment thread solely for that purpose as well). You can find our recruitment thread here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749076589 And more info about the guild on our site, waylightrefuge.shivtr.com. IC: In local publications, as well as on local information boards in every major city, including Dalaran, there is a small space taken out for Waylight Refuge that reads: Looking for a place to relax, get some food or drink, or mend your wounds? Waylight Refuge is open for business! Come by and see us Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at 6 o'clock for a place to rest. We are presently located in the large tent in Elder Rise in Thunder Bluff, from the 17th to the 31st of October. The Refuge is in need of meats from the Broken Isles. Packages of ten will be accepted, up to five packages, for 15 gold per package. Please bring these packages to Altherei, the Keeper, during business hours.Altherei21 1d
1d Kamazhi's Armory II: Electric Boogaloo WILL BE POSTING UPDATES HERE FOR REFERENCE TO RETURNING READERS PATCH NOTES 9/24/16 - XVI: PLATE ARMOR REWRITE. 10/26/16: Updated Tachi Entry, Origin/Weight/Length for each weapon added. ---Hey guys! It's me again. Back with a brand new bag (of combat information). Some of you might know me from my previous long-running Armory thread, "Kamazhi's Detailed As Hell Armory", found here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/6758676148?page=1 While I'm proud of that thread and incredibly grateful for the support and feedback that it received, it definitely wasn't perfect. Years of continued research and exploration into the field of ancient and medieval combat have given me new insight on many of the topics I covered before, and many that I haven't. As a result, I thought it'd be best to start fresh, especially considering that the last thread got...weighed down by controversial discussions sometimes. So! Let's get started. First off, a short FAQ to cover the most likely questions: Q: So why are you starting a new thread? I liked the old one! A: A couple of reasons. First off, the simple truth is that while I did everything I could to make the old thread as accurate as possible, it's very easy to fall into conflicting sources and incomplete information in this field of study. I felt it was time to update previous articles with what I've learned since the initial writing, and starting a new thread to emphasize this felt more proper than just stealth-editing ancient entries. Second, a good portion of the original thread got cluttered with Q&A stuff before I came up with the idea for my 'Combat Consultations' thread. There are multiple pages of just discussion without any updates, and while discussion is great, I wanted to clean things up, as it were. Q: So where do I go if I have requests for a topic? For example, if I want you to cover atlatls in your next article? A: Requests can still go here! Feel free to post anything related to topics like that in this thread. Q: Where should I ask questions about my character's loadout, or specific combat tips? A: Please direct those questions to my Combat Consultation thread here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/9753205631?page=1 It's a long-running resource where not only I, but other wonderfully helpful posters answered questions for a long time about this topic! Q: I'm new here. Who are you and why should I listen to what you have to say on this topic? A: I'm DEFINITELY not an authority on medieval arms and armor. I don't have a history degree, and I'm best described as an obsessive enthusiast. My only "credentials" are basically about fourteen years of entirely voluntary medieval arms and armor research, backed by a good deal of real-life sparring and fencing. I emphasize again that I am NOT trying to be an authority on this topic. I simply saw a niche that I felt needed filling. Q: I don't like something that you posted here. It seems wrong. Are you gonna be a jerk if I point that out? A: Absolutely not! I don't discourage criticism of my posts, I welcome it. Because most of this topic is involving combat tactics from centuries [or longer] ago, there is definitely room for debate. If you take umbrage with one of my articles, please let me know! I can't promise I'll immediately change said article, but I'll absolutely double-check my sources, provide explanation, and, if necessary, update accordingly. So without further ado, let's get started! TLDR: Rebooting my old Armory thread to update articles, fix errors, and become more consistently active. Expect lots of partial and sometimes total rewrites, as well as totally new content. If you've read my articles before, check them out again and you'll see some new stuff inside them! I hope you enjoy it!Kamazhi28 1d
1d [A-RP] <The Tipsy Hourglass> Is recruiting! A shiny new thread for our shiny new guild updates! Greetings and welcome to The Tipsy Hourglass, where adventure and fun awaits just behind the doors of our tavern! Whether you are a new hero starting out in the world or a seasoned warrior seeking a warm place to rest their old bones – we open our doors to people from every walk of life and every stage of life. We’re a medium-roleplay guild with emphasis on bringing back a good ol’ fashioned adventurer guild with a relaxed atmosphere, providing weekly events that are always popping up on the in-game calendar. The tavern is located in New Dalaran inside “A Hero’s Welcome” inn (we took it over!) as we found it offers a safe place for lowbie guild members to safely hang out and enjoy some relaxing roleplay, as well as a less-crowded experience than in Stormwind City. If you happen to be in the area, feel free to come in and enjoy a drink or two! We offer weekly quests and events that will cater to all kinds of flavour that you’re looking for. We like to make sure our guildies put in as much input about what they would like to see happening as often as possible, this allows us to create experiences for all to enjoy! Examples of events currently ran on a weekly basis: [Tuesday] •Job Night The Warden has been speaking with people in need and has a few quests from the job board that is up next to the bar for willing heroes to take on. Rewards will be given upon successful completion. Gather your party and prepare for adventure! [Saturday] •Bar Night The Matron has opened the doors to the tavern late and filled the beer garden with booze, food, and all sorts of games that are likely to get you drunk and spilling secrets in no time. Bring your friends, bring your lovers, and bring your pets! It’s time to sit and bond with some strangers and leave as best friends. As well as these two set nights, our lovely officers drop random events into the calendar weekly so that for those who cannot make it on our main nights are not missing out on any chance to get their foot into the guild RP scene. That being said, all members are also encouraged to not be afraid about running their own little events as well. We’re all about “ you get out what you put in ” and love to see initiative made amongst the guild to get your character out there and mingled. We also want to be a part of your story too. :) Though RP is our main focus for the guild, we will also be offering a PvE/PvP day at least once a week (which can include old raids for tmog/achievement runs), as well as casual raiding on Fridays once every two weeks. As well as characters we have also made some amazing connections with other guilds that have helped get our name out into the community! We’re always looking to branch out and be a useful cog in the roleplay community that offers beneficial partnerships for all parties involved. From large scale event suppliers to a place in small markets to represent ourselves, we are interested in all! It is important to note that first and foremost we are a RP guild that offers casual PvE/PvP/Raiding every now and then. If you are just looking for those things then I am afraid this is not the place for you! If this sounds like the place for you but you have some more questions, please feel free to contact us in-game or via mail on: [GM] Zae – The Matron [Officers] Bravid – OOC Moderator Graece – RP/Event Moderator Ollivier – RP/Event Moderator Elintha - General Moderator Alternatively, if you feel like you’re ready to sign on up then I would like to direct you to our forums to submit an application: ... Once you have put it in and are waiting, feel free to message any of the people above to let them know you have applied and they can check it out and hopefully get you in! You may also /join THTC to get in contact with any guild members, as this is our out-of-guild members channel that we use to announce our events and times to those who just wish to join us for a few events while being apart of their own guild as well. Thank you for reading and we look forward to seeing you around. :DZae19 1d
1d <Daydreamers> LF officers and members! Are you often lost in thought? Unable to find a guild that meets both your RP and PvE needs? Look no farther! <Daydreamers> is recruiting players and characters from all walks of life. We specialize in Casual RP, socialization, and PvE. We're here to help you get that achievement, level, and have fun. (This is a Horde guild!) What can you offer me? We can offer you a casual RP environment with monthly/weekly events once the guild is on its feet. We strive to have a nice balance between RP and PvE content. We'll have guild dungeon runs to help level, and do achievement runs to get those elusive Glory of the [blank] Raider achieves that require more than one person! We want to build a friendly and helpful community. How do I join? >Whisper Mourai in-game (if I'm online) >Look us up on the guild finder thing in-game, we have a listing. >Comment here or apply on the website, and I'll try to catch you in-game with an invite! ----- I am currently looking for a second-in-command to help with recruitment, events, and site coding. This position will require a short OOC interview. We're brand new to the server, just created a day or so ago! I need help with the heavy lifting and foundations of the guild. Guild Events >Monthly guild get-togethers >Recruitment events >Masquerade parties >Guild achievement/dungeon/legacy and current content runs General Info Guild website (a giant WIP!): http://daydreamerswra.shivtr.com Guild Master: Mourai Officers: All positions open!Mourai2 1d
1d . .Eryñ14 1d
2d I'm not Bilbo, but I'm going on an adventure! Hey guys! I’m looking for some people who may want a pandaren monk like me as a casual companion in some of yours adventures on the broken isles. Independently, I’m finally looking for a guild too but only if my character fits in as an IC member. I’d like to be sure if the people there are friendly with an outsider like me too, before I accept an invite to participate. I'm a roleplayer but I prefer doing it with a little more action, movement and even a immersive traveling (I REALLY LOVE IT!) than just drinking, talking... so perhaps some of the world quests can be a possibility to do that, if you like the idea. You can whisp or find me in the Order Hall, Dalaran or venturing the isles. I usually play WoW between 3pm – 6pm (PDT). Not every day, but mostly in the weekends and because of the time zone difference (+5 hours here where I live). As you may guess, English is not my native language but I have improved my communication a lot in the last months and perhaps you can help me get more confidence too. I really appreciate a cultural exchange and that is one of the reasons that I came to WrA. To make new friends, improving my English and have a lot of fun! Here a little more about my character: Master Yu Chao, from Beyond the Mists Pandaren Monk Age: Middle Age Professions: Scribe and Herbalist History: Yu Chao was only a cub when he was found by a humble fisherman, alone, crying loud on a boat near the northeast shore of the Kun-Lai Summit. No one knows where he came from, but many speculate a missing adventurer’s son from beyond the mists, maybe the legendary Wandering Isle. The young boy was raised at Zouchin Village before training martial arts at the White Tiger Temple for six years and his pilgrimage to the Peak of Serenity for more three years of self-knowledge and monastic initiation. After mastering the tiger style, he decided to travel around the whole misty continent and learn more. During the war of Pandaria, Master Yu Chao followed the Horde side since their arriving on the Jade Forest when he was passing by Honeydew Village. He made friends and raised a bond with the huojin pandarens. He even fought alongside them in the Siege of Orgrimmar against Garrosh’s tyranny. Once again the monk joins the Horde after broken shore’s failed mission to aid his old friends. The Legion must be stopped for the sake of Pandaria as well. And that’s it! Thank you all!Yuchao6 2d
2d [H-RP/PvX] <Kezan Trade & Trinkets> Is back and recruiting again! While walking around Ogrimarr, you chance upon one of several billboards with all sorts of notes and postings. One of them catches your eye, several actually all posted near each other written in several of the Horde native tongues. It would read: " The K.T&T. is back from a long journey of travels and gathering, we have been gone making new inventions and devices for the Horde! We are opening business to other creative and interested members of our proud faction to present their ideas and wares for sale across the world with us! Contact any K.T.&T. member for details, or look for our idol. Tozzixa SharpWrench!" Considering the info, you may chance upon one of their members. What we are about? Well, the guild has been alive before, primarily we are a trading guild. Members come up with their own creative wares and goods to offer for sale among members that works with their own creativity and ideas into play. This offers uniqueness among the guild so when we do large scale caravan events or setup shop on the server, members can then carry out their sales as they want within the Roleplay. You said your back and recruiting again, has the guild been alive before? Yes, about a year ago. Life events and such led my wife and I unable to play the game we all love, so we are back and naturally recruiting again. I always enjoy RP activities in wow along with all other content of the game. As such, we will be primarily Roleplay guild, but still partake in all other aspects of the game. Alt characters are of course allowed, but a MAIN character should be chosen as primary please. With that character being the main character you RP with, yours alts are welcome of course, mind you don't overload yourself. Whats kind of things are you planning? Well.....evil cackle. *Just kidding!* For once getting the remainder of the guild achievements unlocked and such things are one the list, but of course primarily recruiting and getting the guild RP going along as well, strengthening the guild and all that good fun stuff. We are also interested in any cross RP guild stuff if any guilds out there are interested, perhaps you need a shipment of weapons for that front line? Or your mage crystal of ultimate power needs to be replaced? For a price of course, time is money friend! For any questions or concerns, please contact Xellvinar, Nervortex, Tozzixa, or any member posting the K.T.&T. recruitment add. Or simply post here! Glad to see RP is still energized and kicking on the good ol'home of WrA! Glad to be back, have fun out there!Xellvinar9 2d
2d Where is Sylvanas now...? Happy Thanksgiving, Canada! So, we (or, at least, I) last saw Sylvanas after that cinematic at the end of Stormheim. Do we have any idea where she has been since then? AxAxiann55 2d
2d [H-RP] <The Irontusk Clan> is recruiting! As the great winds of Durotar shriek across the ramparts of the Orgrimmar, whipping the various banners of the Horde to the side as tiny grains of sand and dirt rain down upon the patrolling grunts and the working peons, it seems to be just another day in the capital city of the Horde. If not for the random appearances of demons in Kalimdor from time to time, it would be hard for some to remember that there is an all-out war for survival raging in the Broken Isles, thousands of miles away from here. After all, the great civil war that threatened to tear apart the Horde is still fresh on minds of many as well as the would-be invasion of the Iron Horde, even moreso on the remaining orcs that have yet to ship out to fight the Burning Legion. Maul Hammerfist, a mok'nathal Champion of the Horde, looks out over the cracked, barren landscape of Orgrimmar, his trusty hammer hefted up onto his shoulder as he stands in silence, as big and tall as the Stonetalon Mountains to the west. He had previously met with High Overlord Varok Saurfang himself just moments before, acting as Warchief in Sylvanas' stead as she led the Horde against the Legion to the far east. The giant had received explicit permission from the High Overlord to carry on with his project, greenlighting the construction of a new clan that the Horde could look to as a symbol of hope. "The Irontusk Clan," as they would soon be known to all within the Horde. The orcs especially. As Maul continues to sweep his piercing, red-hued gaze across Durotar, he ponders how it could even be done. Garrosh's betrayal was fresh in his mind, as was the many conflicts that have plagued Azeroth in the past. The three great wars, the reopening of the Dark Portal into his broken homeworld, the invasion of Northrend to stop the Lich King, only to have to face the likes of Deathwing and the Iron Horde right after. This place, after all, was no home for the weak. A clan that very much followed the ways of old, harkening back to a simpler time when the orcish clans roamed freely across Draenor, free from the terror whose grip only tightens around Azeroth over time; but, at the same time, the Irontusk clan would remind Azeroth of a time when an entire world banded together against an orcish onslaught, a period in Azeroth's history where the might of the orcs prevailed over all. Huge proponents of shamanism and the warrior's way of life, the Irontusks would serve as a symbol for the Horde during a time when the clans of old are shadows of their former selves. Only time will tell if Maul and his clan shall prove worthy enough to become that shining beacon amidst a world filled with chaos and war.Mäul39 2d
2d Looking for a challenge? ...Tuiie3 2d
2d <Perdition>7/7N1/7H Casual Raiders Recruiting Brief Background <Perdition> is a laid-back social/raiding guild with experienced leaders if raiding is what you are looking to participate in. Most of us have full-time jobs, some of us families, and a few of us are full-time students. The GM and Officers all have raiding experience and right now we are 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare and are going to start Heroic this week. While we are excited about raid progression, raiding is not a requirement and we understand that this is a game and real life takes priority. What We're Looking For We're looking to have 1-2 solid raid teams by the end of the year if possible. Right now we could use some solid DPS but we are accepting all classes and roles. If you're low in ilvl, or haven't hit 110 yet, that's okay too - when we aren't raiding, we're usually running mythics or other events to help newer members get geared. To us, it is more important that we get along with you than your raid experience, ilvl, class, dps, etc. We are a pretty tight-knit group and have a blast simply enjoying the game together whether that's raiding, mythics, running around so @Bitzer can find his legendaries in a treasure box, etc. Sometimes we'll jump on other games too when we want to kill some time. Most, if not all of us are 18+ and while we don't have any age requirement, we probably won't be the best fit for you if you've got the 12-year-old 1337 H4X mentality. Contact Info If you're interested or think we might be a good fit for you, send myself or one of the officers (listed below) an in-game message or mail. GM: Irskara Raid Leader: Bitzer Officers: Fatguylaughn, Korangarr, Ningie, Zala (the a's in Zala's name are special characters that I don't feel like spending the time to figure out) Mascot: Me Raid Times: Currently Fri/Sat 4pm Server Time - we try to be as flexible as possible to accommodate everyone's schedule so this is not a strict time. We communicate via TeamSpeak. If you desire to raid, this will be required.Onejin1 2d
2d <Battle Hardened> LFM MYTHIC EN! <Battle Hardened> is a PVE/PVP guild looking to bolster its ranks for the upcoming Legion invasion. Reestablished right before Hellfire Citadel from a strictly PVP guild, we’ve gone through many different difficulties of PVE content since then and have a successful mythic team. We’re also looking to start up our RBG team once more for competitive PVP combat. Whether you want to raid on the highest difficulty, raid and dungeon casually, PVP, or just have a friendly home in-game, we have something for everyone. We’re currently recruiting like-minded individuals who want to have tight bonds with their guildmates and progress through high-end content in a friendly atmosphere. ... - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Raiding with <Battle Hardened> Current Progression: "Good Enough" 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare Vanguard 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare 3/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare ...All new raiders will need to complete a raid trial with us. Permanent core raid spots will not be guaranteed to any prospective raiders until after the trial is completed, regardless of iLvl or prior experience. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Additional Information If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about <Battle Hardened>, please do not hesitate to get in contact with any of our officers. Guild Master - Mythrenathen/Shalathe (valannia#1629) Officers - Medyr, Charnoble If you are interested in learning more about our guild or to fill out a guild application, please visit battlehardened.shivtr.com !Shalathe56 2d
2d [H RP-PVE] Probationary Heroes - Recruiting Awash in green incandescence, the dark figure surveyed the mutilated landscape beneath him. Where once life thrived amidst a beautiful woodland, now a seemingly endless black scar devoid of life lay below. Though lifeless, it was not without movement. Rather it swarmed with thousands upon thousands of demons organizing into some semblance of an army as they readied to press forward in their invasion. A faint mist formed as the dark figure exhaled slowly. Recognizing that the threat to life on Azeroth was in more danger than ever before, he contemplated what could be done. Drastic measures would need to be taken. Missions that would put individuals in such jeopardy that their odds of surviving would be almost nil. They needed heroes. But where would they get such heroes? Ones they were willing to lose to suicidal missions? As he brainstormed over resources he found himself wishing he could throw the likes of his enemies into the fray, but that was impossible. Or was it? He considered for a moment a particular individual he had chased over the years and finally managed to incarcerate. A bloody mammoth of an Orc, deadly and indiscriminate in his violent rages, often defeating multitudes of foes at once. Such rage, such lethal skill. Could it be put to use? What of other criminals rotting away in jails? The dark figure backed away and turned from his vantage point as he headed back to headquarters, plans already forming in his mind. **************************************************************** OOC A newly formed guild, The Probationary Heroes is looking for more criminals to put to good use fighting the Legion! We are a medium-RP and PVE guild looking for roleplayers who also like to do mythic+ dungeons and raids, not to mention make new friends! Races: All Classes: All Alignment: Any Level: Any Guild Contacts: Gwyndria, Vynivandrin Application Process: 1. Contact one of the above 2. Small ooc interview to make sure a good fit 3. Fill out a Dossier on your character and post in Discord 4. RP session 5. Approval/Denial Requirements: 1. Nice people only need apply 2. Decent RP skills OR willingness to learn 3. 18+ years of age We are looking to build Mythic+ teams and raid teams and can use all roles currently. Tank/DPS/Heals.Gwyndria2 2d
2d 857 enh shaman Title says it all. I'm looking for a guild. What I want: stable, fun, friendly environment where we push the latest content. I'm tired of being in guilds that implode because of bad leadership. Who I am: someone who wants to kill things and not be dragged down by dead weight.Brymja2 2d
2d [H] <Waylight Refuge> Wants -You-! In every major city, including Dalaran, there are pieces of parchment affixed to boards and lampposts that read: Vrykul legends tell of lanterns in Helheim known as waylights, capable of restoring to wholeness the pieces of a broken soul. Waylight Refuge is a new traveling waystation looking for strong, capable, and kind members of the Horde who wish to help create a safe place for weary travelers, injured soldiers, and broken families to rest. We are seeking those who can craft healing potions, salves, splints, those who can cook, as well as those who are capable of defending our visitors and our staff. If interested, please send a letter to Altherei Darkwind. OOC: Waylight Refuge is open for business and looking for helpers! Presently, we're looking for more IC healers (whether by magic or traditional means), cooks, and alchemists! We’re a casual RP guild that focuses on travel and world RP. Not quite a caravan but not quite a tavern either, Waylight Refuge exists to provide a place for others to come and RP not only by major cities, but out in the Broken Isles (and future new content areas). We also have a guild quest system, allowing players to exchange particular reagents for gold each day, depending on what needs the Refuge has! We will be changing locations every two weeks, and have server-wide events planned for throughout the expansion. All we ask from our members is that you have a basic grasp of lore, be level 30 or above, and most importantly, that you treat others with respect and kindness (including yourself!). More information can be found online at www.waylightrefuge.shivtr.com. If interested in joining, please whisper or mail Altherei. If you want to know where we are at any given time, check this thread: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749315686Altherei42 2d
2d [A] <The Remnants of Hope> is recruiting! <The Remnants of Hope> (RoH) http://www.remnantsofhope.com/ About The Guild The Remnants of Hope was founded on June 7, 2009. Originally a Star Wars Galaxies guild, we have since moved on to play GW2, SWTOR, ESO and World of Warcraft (WoW). While continuing to have an active, positive presence in our games, we are just starting our presence in WoW in the Wyrmrest Accord server, and we are looking to expand our ranks. Azeroth is a place of mystery and magic, a place where life and death can often depend on those who stand beside you in battle. Remnants of Hope is a Beacon of Light in the dark corners of Azeroth. Come and fight against the Legion, for the Alliance, your guild-mates, Azeroth’s future with <The Remnants of Hope>! We’re more than just a gaming guild – we are truly a community made of members who enjoy playing every single aspect of the games we enjoy, from PvE to PvP to RP to chattering socially with each other over our expansive forums and Teamspeak. We’re made up of members from all over the world, with a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, genders and play styles. Because we’re community-oriented you’ll never feel like just another cog in the wheel. We’ve only got one common goal – to enjoy our favorite online games together. We’d love for you to join us! You might like our guild if you enjoy… PvE We not only help guild members enjoy the PvE content of WoW but to assist them in improving and advancing their characters and personal skills within the game. We are always willing to provide advice/guidance on builds, gearing, dungeon and raid mechanics, etc. Keep in mind that we don’t have all the answers, but we will help find them! We hope to see you in-game and in our events soon! We do everything from leveling parties, World Quests, Achievement and Transmogrification runs, Normal, Heroic and Mythic Dungeons, Normal and Heroic Raiding. We aren’t doing Mythic+ Dungeons or Mythic Raiding, but with your help that is going to change soon! PvP Even when currently we are not involved in organized Player vs Player, we encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both the fans of this aspect of the game, and those curious about it. We are always willing to lend a hand with builds, classes, and how it all comes together to make a character effective in PvP. Some of us enjoy all aspects of this gaming approach and can offer groups for battlegrounds, skirmishes, etc. RP We provide our members with an immersive and fun experience for the new roleplayer to the seasoned writer alike. Whether it be in-game or on the forums, we want to promote imagination and storytelling that spans beyond just the Remnants of Hope guild borders. By working with our other WoW Departments within RoH and organizing events with them, we aim for engaging stories that people can get involved in, and help to continue shaping. Playing WoW Socially or Casually Although we have members interested in doing end-game content, we also have many members who play when they have time, or enjoy simpler pleasures in WoW like leveling slowly or going on random adventures. We also have a very inviting approach when it comes to difficult content: many of our members are happy to bring along a “newbie” to dungeons or new content, but there’s no pressure for you to join events you aren’t interested in! What we offer: 1. Very active forums 2. TeamSpeak 3 server 3. Freedom to play your game the way you want 4. Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “pop up” events put together through guild chat 5. Friendly community and environment 6. A structured leadership, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, RP, and Recruitment) What we value in our guild members: Positive Attitude Maturity Friendly Nature Team Player Respectful How to join: Visit us at www.remnantsofhope.com, click forums, then click “Apply Today!” to apply and learn more! Please view your application as our first meeting! Take your time and fill it out as thoroughly as possible. We like to get to know you a little bit in it. Give us a feel for who you are in those answers and let us see how great of a person you are! If you have questions or want to learn more please contact Arrowmoon (Recruitment officer) or Blademartial (Guild Master).Arrowmoon5 2d
2d LF RP Guild After 9PM Server or Weekends ^ Title ^ Experienced RPer looking for 'Late Night' RP guild or various shenanigans. RP Events need to take place after 9PM or on the Weekends due to personal commitments. :) Open to Alliance or Horde - And any style of RP so long as it is not lore-breaking. <3Bitti1 2d
2d [H] <Heralds of Strife> 2/7M Seeking Talent! Hello, everybody! <Heralds of Strife>, a Horde raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord, are back and are looking for like-minded raiders to push forward into Legion! What We're About: <Heralds of Strife> is a warm, welcoming community. Our current members range from previous top US 34th raiders to promising newcomers that are hungry to learn and improve. When we are not raiding, we are actively playing many games, from Hearthstone to Overwatch and many others that our guild members have suggested. Heralds of Strife is more than just a raiding guild on World of Warcraft, we are friends who are looking to have fun and get to know each other in our free time. That said, our primary focus will always be to complete the most challenging content that World of Warcraft has to offer during its relevance. Current Progression: - 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare - 2/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Raid Schdedule: - Saturday - 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM Server Time (Pacific Standard Time) - Monday - 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM Server Time (Pacific Standard Time) **There might be a possibility for a third night to be added, but as of right now, we do not have any immediate plans to open a third night. There will be, however, future discussions with guild members on this subject.** Loot System: We use a Loot Council (via RCLootCouncil) with defined parameters. This is broken down into several categories: - Attendance - Preparedness - Performance - Attitude - Biggest Upgrade - Recent Wins We publicly record attendance and items received. Our devoted, down-to-earth leadership has the experience and knowledge needed to ensure upgrades are given to the proper players for progression while maintaining a fair, friendly, and entertaining guild atmosphere. Trial Period: <Heralds of Strife> is a raiding guild primarily. As such, we do have a trial period for new recruits. Trial periods will last for a minimum of two weeks, however, we may extend a trial period on a case-by-case basis. The three core principles expected of trials: - Reliability - Positivity - Adaptability Reliability: We expect our trial raiders to show up for raids, on time, and prepared with the basic necessities to do the raid efficiently. We also expect our trials to have some knowledge on encounters, but we are more than willing to help teach and nurture our raiders. Make a commitment with us and we will do our very best to make sure that you're taken care of. We want to get to know you, as you're not just numbers on our spreadsheet. Here in <Heralds of Strife>, YOU matter. Positivity: We encourage our trial raiders, and our members, in general, to have a positive attitude, ranging from casual conversation to raid progression. There will be nights where progression may seem rough, but, pushing forward with a positive mindset are one of the keys to success. Adaptability: Our leadership takes the opportunity to analyze our performance logs after each raid night, offering those who are lagging behind some constructive assistance in the long-term goal of improving the player. Our team is only as strong as the player next to us, so we want to work together and challenge one another to overcome any adversities that may be hindering our performance. Our motto is "iron sharpens iron". Recruiting: - Ranged DPS - Friendly Socials **We are always looking to trial exceptional players of any class for our raid team, so please do not let our current recruitment needs discourage you from your potential interest in us.** How To Join: If you're looking to trial for our raid team, please fill out an application @ heralds.wowlaunch.com. If we're interested in your application, we will reach out to you ASAP for a follow-up interview in Discord. If you're looking to join our community as a social member, no application is required. References: Lorvid - Lorvid#1749 (GM) Ritticus - Ritticus#1171 (Co-GM) Nathanios - JayRinzler#1405 (Officer) Effuse - Ignorance#1506 (Officer)Lorvid164 2d
2d Looking for Heavy RP Partner(s) Hello, Wyrmrest Accord! I've been playing WoW a long time on and off since Burning Crusade and finally decided to come back for a bit for the new expansion after a long hiatus. I didn't really touch MoP. So, I want to start fresh and have rolled up two brand new characters and am looking for some RP partners to adventure and play with right from the get-go. I enjoy questing, exploring the map areas, and doing the occasional dungeon. First is Feydwyn, a Human Hunter (Lv11 at the time of this post) who's just left home (Stormwind) for the first time because of a bit of wanderlust. She just wants to explore and see what's out there beyond the borders of the Elwynn Forest which she has called home. Second, on the Horde side, is Salindori, a Blood Elf Monk (Lv5 at the time of this post) who has heard tales of the Pandaren and become fascinated with them. Mostly their combat prowess and proclivity for drink. She's leaving Silvermoon City and training herself in the ways of the monk as she travels to Pandaria to meet a real Pandaren master so she can best him in combat. Because, honestly, if an overstuffed bear can do this, then SURELY a noble Blood Elf can do even better! That's it in a nutshell. I'm looking to develop these characters as I go along and kind of forge stories for them organically through questing and RP with others. So, if you're interested, feel free to send me a message in-game or right here. Thanks!Feydwyn15 2d