Wyrmrest Accord

Jul 19, 2014 Arakkoa Models Please look at these beautiful birds. http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/july/Arakkoa2.jpg http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/july/Arakkoa2Variants.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5c-69c-4joA The model appears to be female, so whoo, maybe they're actually show more than the males of NPC races in the future.Saint51 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 The Black Raven: Underground Market [Event] Greetings citizens of Wyrmrest Accord! I would like to host for the first time, an exclusive, invitation-only black market club. For those of you who are interested traders of rare magical goods and services, or "exotic" items that aren't commonly found on the market, this is the event for you! Beginning on the 26th, gatherings will be held every other Saturday from 8pm, and through the night. The date is subjected to change, but all who plan to attend will be informed of any changes. Shady dealers, mystics of all kinds—don't be shy and sign up for your membership! We cater to the creepy, the esoteric, the mystic and the occultic. This is not a guild, although it will be hosted by one which follows similar ideals (interested individuals may whisper Haelod [A] to inquire about the guild). Instead, there will a special channel that is available for use, which will be included via in-game mail, along with a special passphrase for entrance into the market. Important information For now, the event will only be held on the Alliance side, until further extension onto Horde (interested individuals who wish to chaperone the event on horde-side may whisper/mail Haelod [A]. This club is not restricted to antagonistic or protagonistic characters (it is not a criminal organization)—all individuals with like-minded interest in the unknown are welcome. What to bring: Nothing in particular! Feel free to bring fancy transmog gear to vendor, strange potions, pets, relics, odds and ends! Location: Raven HillHow to sign up: There is rumor floating in the underground circle, of a mysterious presence in the Raven Hill cemetery. It's recently been said that if you leave a withered rose and utter your name aloud before the large statue, someone will listen, and courier will deliver a sealed, unmarked message within two days time. It's worth a try, right? ((If interested, you may ICly respond to this thread with in the situation above. There is no deadline to join.))Haelod6 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 Weekend Flex Group Some friends and I are looking to put together a flex group that runs each week with more or less the same people. The idea is to run it every Friday at 6pm server though for our first night next week, we will be raiding on a Saturday due to the 4th of July falling on Friday. We're going to start with the first wing and progress from there and we're looking for some warm bodies that are pleasant to be around. We're open to all roles at present other than melee dps and I'm confident that once we begin gelling as a group, this will be a fast and efficient run. Mumble will be a requirement and while you don't need to talk, you do need to listen. If this is something you'd be interested, please post here or message me in game. There are no strict requirements other than a basic competency at your class and you're not completely intolerable to be around. TL:DR version. Alliance flex group that will be raiding on Fridays at 6pm except next week when we will raid at 6pm on Saturday looking for tanks, heals, and ranged dps who aren't annoying and can use mumble.Quintus42 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 [H] Enigma 8/14 H SoO recruiting healer Enigma (8/14 H 10man Siege) is looking 1 healer to fill out our roster What we're looking for Healer: any class Requirements We are currently 8/14 heroic and no longer clearing normals, so please have some degree of heroic Siege progression, heroic gearing, and prior heroic raiding experience. We can be flexible on how much of each, so, as with a class that's not on our list, don't be afraid to talk to us and make your case. Also give us a yell if your guild has stopped raiding but you'd like to keep going without having to leave your current guild. We can accommodate that. We've also been running weekly Open Raid progression runs, and we've met good players that way. It's a good tool to see whether we're a good fit, have some fun, kill some bosses and get some loot in the process, so maybe check us out there. Weekly links to our Open Raids posted at the end of this thread. A little about us We’re a casual hardcore raiding team comprised of mature adults with jobs and, in some cases, kids; several of us have been on 25 man heroic progression teams in the past, and heroic raiding IS our game, even though we can’t devote so much time to it anymore. However, we’re still determined to beat all the content while it’s current. Raid times: Tues/Wed, 6-9 p.m. server time. Occasionally we’ll add a 3rd clean up day on Friday, possibly Monday, during the same hours. We use Mumble for voice chat, and EPGP for loot. Any non-guild members accepted to raid with us will fall under the same rules as guild members. We expect all raiders to come prepared. Be properly gemmed, enchanted, and reforged. Know the basic fight strats, know your class and how to get the most out of it. You don’t have to be the perfect player (raiding is supposed to be difficult, and people will make mistakes), but you do have to be engaged and enthusiastic about challenging yourself and trying to do your best. Especially when it’s heroics and it gets hard, which it will. We keep a strict raid roster of 12, which includes 2 players on standby each week. The standby roster is rotated on a set schedule, so that everyone gets a break once in awhile but no one gets benched for arbitrary reasons, and we also have coverage for when people are out. Our raiding environment is positive and supportive, with fair policies and zero tolerance for bad behavior. Enigma is a 21+ guild. Website: http://enigma-wra.enjin.com See our website for additional information about our policies, our activities, or to fill out an application. If you have questions, feel free to contact me (blashyrk#1559) or Raziel (Miri#1739) in game. Come and finish heroic Siege with us!Blashyrk11 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Not sure where else to look. [ PvP Related ] Hey, folks! I'll make it short and sweet: I just came back from a three month break and I'm looking for some laid back people to crack some skulls with in PvP, mainly regarding Arena and arbitrary BGs. I'm in it primarily for the points and good times, so rating isn't really a priority for me. I won't go ballistic losing here and there, or demand people be on at a certain time. RP is also a thing I'd be down for, but I'm mainly focused on the aforementioned. If interested, feel free to whisper or mail me in game, or just drop a comment here. Thanks a bunch for reading, and have a good one.Krieghoff3 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 New Female Draenei Model on Beta I feel like a monster :( http://i.imgur.com/CNCRO4u.pngIzarisha41 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 BMC Brawl Are you tired of the monotony of a nine to five job every day of the week? No? Well, whether you are or aren't, the BMC Brawl is a good way to spice up life! Every week, we the Blackmarket Cartel will be holding an arena type event. Audience and Cartel members alike can volunteer to fight each other - and if you are told that you can beat up people in the audience without being part of the official brawl, do NOT listen to that person. That is not correct. We do not allow mindlessly beating our customers senseless outside of the arena. Sorry. This will occur every Friday at 5 PM server time at the gallows in Ratchet, should nothing ever interrupt the schedule. I will post here if the event is ever cancelled - so if you decide you like the event, stay tuned. Please note that this event is one of either RP roll combat OR PvP dueling. Additionally, we will likely begin to do tournaments when the turnups to these events is where we'd like it to be, so I will again be using this same thread to post tournament announcements when we start doing them. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at the arena!Qati0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Progressive Raiding? Is this a thing on our server? Do we have top tier guilds competing for server firsts anymore? Also, is anyone recruiting now for WoD raiding?Pai28 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Nobility in RP What makes a person noble? Is it having wealth? Is it having political power? Is it a birthright? Do you play a character of Nobility? If so, how did they come to have that title? And for those aspiring for the title, what feats do you think it takes to get there?Pai23 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 [H-RP] <Workshop Sunforge> is Now Hiring! Unemployed? Underemployed? Not happy with your routine job? Not making enough gold off your creations? Well good news, <Workshop Sunforge> is now hiring crafters, gatherers, and collectors! We put your talents to use, and strive to have fun during a days work. Enjoy making unique rockets, or dangerous explosives? How about sharp blades, and fancy sets of armor? Or perhaps you enjoy sewing dresses and bags, at Workshop Sunforge, we do it all! If you feel your crafting abilities are underutilized, apply to Workshop Sunforge! We'll even help you with your taxes, and we offer paid time off! So what are you waiting for? Grab that hammer, or cloth, and join a team of workers today! Just contact Mr. Meleagant Sunforge or any member of the forge, and they'll have some paperwork ready for you to fill out! ----------------------------------- We're a level 25 build ready to dive into some crafting and selling action! We're looking for Rpers who put a focus on their profession talents, or those that enjoying protecting our employees as they hunt for rare recipes, schematics, or blacksmithing plans!Lilysa0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 LF Assist / Gold Xfer I am in need of someone on WrA who is either in need of some coin, or just happens to also have a toon on Cenarion Circle. I need to trade gold I have on WrA for gold on Cenarion Circle...about 20K. Ill give you 20K WrA you give me 18K Cen. Circle (to make it worth your while). Thanks for your time.Volstâgg2 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Flight Rising Does anyone here on WRA play Flight Rising? If you don't know what it is, it's an epet site where you raise dragons and I'm spending far too much time on it lately. I'm just looking for more people to connect with! My name is pennybells, I'm in the arcane flight and here's my lair of mostly pearlcatchers http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=70053 There has to be some of you out here. -shakes-Elamys9 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 [H] Magocracy of Silvermoon ((Hello everyone! I'm currently the GM of the Magocracy of Silvermoon on Moon Guard, though I was thinking transferring over (with the guild) to WRC. The reason is that Horde-side RP for Blood Elves is not as big as it once was, and we don't have the interest that we hoped to have. I was wondering if there would be interest for such a guild here on WRC? I know Belf RP is mainly House based, but for now just looking for feedback.)) The following is from the MG recruitment page: "The Magocracy of Silvermoon was founded after Lady Jaina Proudmoore banished the Sunreavers from the Kirin Tor and imprisoned many of its members within the Violet Hold. Angered at her decision to side Dalaran with the Alliance, the Magocracy was formed to service Blood Elves and Casters alike, in the wake of Garrosh's betrayal, and the Kirin Tor's abandonment. Apart from this important task, it's goal is to wipe clean the stain left behind by those that sided with Garrosh and helped destroy Theramore, though for now the great tension between the Kirin Tor and the Magocracy of Silvermoon undeniably holds strong, a brewing Cold War. OOC: Do you have what it takes to join the Order? The Magocracy of Silvermoon (also known as "The Order" in conversation) is there to create a roleplaying community for those interested in the Blood Elf/Sunreaver/Horde storyline post Purge of Dalaran. While this is a factional counterpart to the Kirin Tor, the Order is still there to provide for its members, even outside of Roleplay, be it with quests, dungeons, etc. Roleplaying will work within the context of the Magocracy, helping to foster the Order as a force to be reckoned, opposite the Kirin Tor. Storylines do not necessarily have to center around the Order, and may go in any number of directions, as long as there is context. Membership is as follows: Any caster class is welcome, since that easily fits within the context of the Order. Warriors, Rogues, Paladins, and Hunters may also join, but will comprise the guard/militia/military wing of the Order. Rogues may additionally serve within the Order's Intelligence wing. While there is no set level minimum, we look for anyone who demonstrates dedication, commitment, and overall one who brings positivity to the role-play environment. Expectations: Please be mature, and use proper English. No trolling. (The following only applies to IC events/meetings): The Dress Code varies from class to class. As long as what you wear is representative of the class you are, and you give it that "magocratic touch," you'll be fine. Higher ranks in the Order will require a dress code in adherence to their rank. For example, Inner-Council members will be asked to stick with Silvermoon/Blood Elf attire. Recruitment is open, shoot me a message or talk to me in-game if you wish to join! Storyline will be posted on our website, at Magocracy.guildportal.com. I hope that you seriously consider joining the Magocracy!" It's official, the Magocracy of Silvermoon is on Wyrmrest Accord.Kalegor28 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 CLAN IRONHAMMER! CLAN IRONHAMMER! a Dwarf based clan is looking for any and all able bodied Dwarves of any make or profession. We are a Med-Hvy RP based guild, also looking to do Dungeons, and Raids. Come and rebuild the great Dwarven people! ARE YE DWARF ENOUGH!Hrothganron0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Turwinkle interviews Nadry! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a new Turwinkle Talks episode with special guest Nadry! Come and learn all about this wonderful player/author! We learn all about her new book coming out! The Tales of Mysdrym: Ancients Stir! So come and hear all about her process in writing the wonderful book and how to get it! http://youtu.be/6BiEIJjzD0YTurwinkle4 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 11/10 would get banned again. http://imgur.com/gallery/Z46B2R5Viliwyth9 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 [H-RP] <Workshop Sunforge> is Now Hiring! Unemployed? Underemployed? Not happy with your routine job? Not making enough gold off your creations? Well good news, <Workshop Sunforge> is now hiring crafters, gatherers, and collectors! We put your talents to use, and strive to have fun during a days work. Enjoy making unique rockets, or dangerous explosives? How about sharp blades, and fancy sets of armor? Or perhaps you enjoy sewing dresses and bags, at Workshop Sunforge, we do it all! If you feel your crafting abilities are underutilized, apply to Workshop Sunforge! We'll even help you with your taxes, and we offer paid time off! So what are you waiting for? Grab that hammer, or cloth, and join a team of workers today! Just contact Mr. Meleagant Sunforge, and he'll have some paperwork ready for you to fill out! ----------------------------------- We're a level 25 build ready to dive into some crafting and selling action! We're looking for Rpers who put a focus on their profession talents, or those that enjoying protecting our employees as they hunt for rare recipes, schematics, or blacksmithing plans!Lilysa0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 How hardcore are you (put a number in it)? During the whole time that I've been playing MMOs, regardless of the game, people discuss passionately in forums and social media whether the game publisher should direct their development efforts to satisfy the "hardcore" or the "casual" players. It seems that some of these decisions at the end have been steered by who "yells louder" so to speak, not using a scientifically based tool. This article tries to quantify the level of dedication that a player puts in his/her gaming: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/131397/from_casual_to_core_a_statistical_.php?print=1 Where do you fall in the scale? (Just roughly. Getting the exact value, even when not difficult, would require a hand calculator)Moonbladé13 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Looking for very active, heavy rp, Orc guild. I was looking on the sticky thread, and the ones on the list are old, and I even read several of the last pages, and I am coming up empty an lost. I'm new at playing an Orc, but I'm more then happy to learn lore, lengo...Dunyázá0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Challenge Mode Run Hello Everyone. I am willing to pay a large amount of gold for a cm run. talk to me for any details. Multiple challenge runs would be nice and i am willing to pay a large amount.Sofacushion6 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 WOD http://latestnews.com.nipsysnews.com/blizzard-sets-a-release-date-for-warlords-of-draenor/r/134337Felairâ27 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Hello Anyone miss me?Trakk16 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 [H]<Compendium>(12) - For Sale Recruitment has been non-existent, my members haven't logged on 3-10 months, and the ones that do log on aren't active... I think it's time for me to not be a guild leader any more. It's very time demanding and I just don't have that kind of time any more. I'd be better as a member of some other guild that can handle me being someone that might not log on due to not having money one month for game time because I'm living paycheck to paycheck. But besides the boring details of my life, let's talk about the guild. It is a level 12 guild with 5 bank tabs. I had the bank tabs organized as Freebies, Tailor/Enchant, Leatherworking, Ore and Gems, and Herbs. There are still a few things in the tabs that you can keep, as well as all the stuff left over in the freebie tabs. http://i.imgur.com/hL6bEa4.jpg 4350 gold is the cost of the 5 bank tabs total, but I'm not sure what to charge for it being level 12, either.... so I guess this a name your offer thing.Pai0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 [IC] With a Bang... ((The following is in regards to events that occurred in Silvermoon City on Monday night, just before midnight (server time.) Please feel free to add a post if your character was there!)) It was near midnight, cool for a summer's night, and a breeze moved over him, chilling him.  And still, sweat beaded on his brow and trickled over his cheek like a tear.  "It is for her..."  He told himself this once more and stepped out of the shadows surrounding the inn's entrance. --------------------------------------------------------- "No one will know it was you," The other Sin'dorei, the man in the shadows, had said. The younger elf held his arms over his head as a goblin fitted the device to his chest. "Except her?" He asked. "Except for her." The shadowed man held out the letter, the parchment illuminated a brief moment by the meager light of the lamp.  "I will see that she receives your last words..."  The letter he had written that morning, now in the hands of this man, retreated into the lightless area the man occupied.  He could not see, but heard it rustle as it was tucked away into some pocket.  "It is the least I can do for you... For making this sacrifice." The other said. He nodded,  "It isn't as if my life means very much in--" "Nonsense!" The man cut him off.  The light from the lamp flickered over his gloved hands as he set them on his knees and leaned forward.  The light never touched his face, but the soft green glow of his heavily lidded eyes was distinct in the gloom.  "Your life means more than any of theirs tonight.  This and all nights to come.  You will demonstrate to them the lesson I teach." The shadowed man's voice was mellow and deep.  It soothed the nerves and calmed all doubt's. "They won't remember your face... But they will never forget what you've done." He nodded, and looked down to the goblin, still carefully working the straps that held the dark man's lesson to his chest.   -------------------------------------------------------- Now, outside in the cool night air, he thought about her.  He thought about the night she had told him, the night she left... The night she chose a filthy, stinking troll over him.  He moved through the thin crowd in the Exchange to the auction house steps.  He mounted them slowly, his feet leaden it seemed, taking the steps one by one until he stood where he could be seen.  "They won't remember your face... But they will never forget what you've done." The dark man's words came back to him as he turned and faced the Exchange.  He waited for the signal, and when it came, the words he had memorized... The dark mans words, came forth from him in a roar.  They flowed with ease, and he knew he had made the right decision.Tydrielanis8 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Selling [A] Guild I've been really debating on transferring my 90 Paladin over to Horde, and I have no intentions of bringing his guild with. So here's a few things about it. I've mainly used it as a bank guild, its got 18 members as of today few of which are inactive friends others were people to help it make money. Guild is Ashen Knights and level 9, Basically nothing is unlocked except the bank tabs. Pictures http://imgur.com/a/f8DeEThorous1 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Happy Birthday to Jancice! Best wishes for a great day :DVandrysse1 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 (RP Weapons) The Foundry in the Moorland For ten years, there have been strange tales that in the Arathi moorland, far from any town or camp that beneath the starry sky, when the moon's gaze is at its brightest, a sunny, intense light can be seen pulsing in a lone grove of trees. These rumors are spread alongside others, in the same taverns and around the same bonfires, of a strange, patient figure moving around the glow, going about some strange, undefined business. But if one has the courage to seek the figure out, the barroom boasting says, they will find a simple craftsman from another land and time whose wares are unparalleled. (( My druid is a bronzefounder and blacksmith who likes to gift tools and weapons to those he deems worthy. He might challenge an individual on their experience, or he might offer a battle of wits. I haven't figured it out yet, but if you're interested, shoot this character a message. We'll work something out. ))Woadmane8 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 LF Guild with Lil' Tarecgosa Pet Will be more than happy to donate to your guild some gold, glyphs, enchants and/or friendly banter. Please send a whisper in game if you can help :)Goodguygregg3 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Rum Runners recruiting, fun guild. Hey, we're looking for more people to have fun playing the game with. We're very small, only have about 5 of us that play regulary. We have all been playing for quite some time together. We enjoy doing a lot of things, and would like to do more we just lack the bodies and or capability. For example, our latest adventure we created 5 gnomes, heirloomed and enchanted the crap out of em. And we named them all after cereals, and just destroy in lower brackets of bgs. Think about a team of cereal gnomes, just think about it. So with more people we really want to try and get our paladin his challenge mode armor, and we dont want to pay cause we like a challenge. I personally love doing old raids and am always running em as well. We left the raid scene behind a while ago, will probably pvp arenas in wod cause LFR gear looks like !@#$e. We really only play to have fun, and if you'd like to join us, /who rum runners, and we'll give you an inviteMchooligan5 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Warlords of Draenor The leak sites ...well MMO- champ seem to think that this time it's pretty reliable. Next xpac? Many spacegoats? More Orcs again Orcs? http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3499-Blizzard-Trademarks-Warlords-of-Draenor-WoW-ExpansionPilgyi184 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Interested in Tabletop Roleplaying Games? Hello, I'm a returning player, and my experience so far has been very lonely. I'd like to meet some people who have an interest in common with me, so that while I'm grinding or waiting for my queue to pop I have someone whom I can bounce a few ideas around with. Basically, I'm heavy into tabletop RPGs. It's absolutely my bag. I have a 2+ year Pathfinder game, I always have a weird mini-scenario in the works (I just finished a GURPS game) and I'm way, way into game design and theory. I play some console and PC games (obviously), but it's tabletop RPGs that are my bag. Is there anyone on this forum who enjoys D&D, World of Darkness (Old or new!), GURPS, Savage Worlds, Fate, or any weird indy RPG that I may or may not have heard of? I'm also interested in story-telling, art, history, comics, movies, prop-making, terrain building, costuming, model painting, miniature painting, Americana-pulp, and other nerdy pursuits.Tongues2 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 We..Need..Enemies! Main kill burn. MAIM KILL BURN. MAIM KILL BURN. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE ---- I just picked up Dawn of War, and Dawn of War Dark Crusade. Wondering if anyone else owns either, and would happen to be interested in playing?Viliwyth9 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 The Undermarket [A-RP] Are you low on gold with a peculiar talent? Perhaps you're looking for something the Legally acceptable sellers can't supply you with. Whatever you need, The Undermarket can help. A new, up and coming, marketplace with a disclosed location (for now) and a need for some more sellers, buyers, bouncers and suppliers. (( Criminal / Chaotic Rp Organization / group looking for more people to jump on in and help out, Lots of RP events planned along with a great way to get into the sort of Rp you're looking for. If you have any questions or requests, just throw me a whisper or message of some sort.))Cortéx0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 [A-RP] House Velenar is Recruiting! Guild Name: House Velenar Type: Heavy RP / Light PvE Contact: Jorath or Kaeyrah URL: http://housevelenar.guildlaunch.com Summary: A heavy RP guild with an emphasis on Draenei food and culture, House Velenar focuses around the activities of an inn out of Outlands. We are a close-knit group of friends that welcome roleplayers of all levels of experience, as well as characters from all alignments and walks of life. Currently our IC location is Nagrand (Telaar), but we do have a frequent presence in Stormwind, and once WoD is released, we will be moving to the old (new?) Draenor. House Velenar is a high quality establishment that provides gourmet food and drink, intelligent companionship and conversation, and entertainments to suit a variety of tastes. We do require that prospective members be mature, thoughtful and considerate. Your character can be an evil jerk that eats puppies for breakfast, but we expect our members to treat others with respect and courtesy on an OOC basis. Because IC drama is fantastic, OOC drama not so much. If you are interested in joining, whether it be on an alt or your main, you can either apply via our application, or contact Kaeyrah or Jorath in-game. If you do not see them online, please feel free to ask a guild member, or send an in-game note- we'll get back to you as soon as possible. We are recruiting for both IC staff and patrons, so please speak with an officer if you are interested in IC employment- we have a wide variety of positions to fill!Keialaar2 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Essential video for roleplaying. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc Atleast I have the whole "not my natural language" excuse card.Kalad5 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 New Xfer Player I'm currently back on WoW after a few month hiatus, i got full prideful and then unsubbed for a few months. i decided to xfer to this server because i've been looking for RP. with that said, ill be a new to server level 90 alliance warrior (550 pvp ilvl arms, and 530~ish pve tank) i'm looking for a guild of people who are more "explorer" based RP, and who are into, or trying to get into pvp and pve. I have no problem helping people in arenas to gear and learn the curve.. so long as you are willing to be patient and help a newer RP'r get into the flow. If you know any guilds that fit the description (or perhaps you have your own you think i might be interested in) please feel free to post some information for me. I look forward to seeing you all on the server.!!Porksausage5 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Why Vrykul should be playable. In my opinion vrykul should be a playable race. Now your probably thinking to yourself."Van, why should those half giants be playable, aren't they evil as hell?" And my answer is no, not all of them are evil. Reason one: They're giant. Who doesn't want to play a giant savage Nordic person that can punch a worgen and snap it's neck like a chicken? Reason Two: They're savage. Who doesn't want to play a savage? Sure...We have trolls, but they're trolls. Reason Three: Northrend is an awesome setting for a new race, the sheer scale and scope of it, and the lore behind it in my opinion is awesome. Reason Four: Vrykul are the starting race for humanity, that's just awesome, and they've got cool beards. Reason Five: They ride proto-drakes, quite possibly the most BAD A$$ kind of dragon ever. Now your probably think."But how would they join a faction, and which faction?" Well here's my hypothesis. Take the Hyldnir, for example. Those giant blue neo femanists in stormpeaks who work for Thorim. They hate the scourge (And men sadly) And apposed the scourge through out wotlk. And due to the quest line, in which they are involved, they (And Thorim) Ally themselves with the frost giants of dun neffilum, or whatever it's called. This means they are reinforced, by other big giants, and thus stronger then say the dragonflayers, who got the poo kicked out of them by the horde and alliance. So, the way I see it. They're now very strong. But, as with most races they'd need a reason to go horde, or alliance. What IF, the remaining vrykul, found a way to make their babies not weak and small anymore, BUT they aren't sharing it with the other members of their race. So, the Hyldnir need help to get this anti-mini baby antitode to keep the race healthy. So they send out emissaries to both the horde and alliance, and request aid, and through a long quest line, you can either join the horde, or the alliance, sort of like the pandaren. And over these interactions with the horde and alliance, the Hyldnir become less sexist, and more tolerant. I think this'd be a cool idea. And, they don't really have to be another race, they could be like, a secondary human sub race option, sort of like a hair style. Instead of being just a regular human, you can be a vrykul! And you get to like, summon a proto-drake with half your HP, and damage as a racial. And their racial mount could be a black proto-drake, or in varying color schemes. And maybe you help them fight some super powerful naga, like that's how you meet them, as a non vrykul. Your out adventuring, with your faction forces, and you come in to a viscious battle with some naga, and the vrykul come to your aid simply for the joy of destroying naga. Then you talk with em and stuff. So, yeah that's my idea. And since they were around during the Wotlk, they could be DK's, but their dk's would be out casts, forced to wander Northrend. Overall I think it's a cool concept. What do you guys think?Vannaomira107 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 WTS TCG Items Again Selling a few more TCG items. Would prefer to sell on the Horde side but I might be willing to accept gold on Alliance side as well. The Flag of Ownership- 75k (Sold) Dark Portal Hearthstone- 75k (One left) Ethereal Portal- 65k (Sold) Battletag: rome#1619 Horde: Henryc Alliance: DanielcHenryc7 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 [H] <The Ravenwood Coalition> The Ravenwood Coalition is a group of spies, bounty hunters, assassins, and mercenaries. We have been around for a few months now, and are looking for more active recruits to add to our ranks! We host events, both DMed and social, to appeal to a wide range of audience. We're also looking for allies, enemies, and clients! Please visit our website, http://ravenwoodcoalition.shivtr.com/. We welcome you to poke around, read a bit more about us, and send in application! If you're looking to ally yourself with us, make an enemy of us, or hire us, we'd also love to hear from you in-game! We're very interested in people hiring us for information gathering or for mercenary jobs. You're welcome to mail or whisper myself, Bronvys, Rowaena, Melithya, or Figzit to further inquire and set up meetings and whatnot. We'd love to hear from you!Anderleigh29 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Poppymuffin is a dumb name for a DK <Story> "We have exactly forty five minutes before they execute those prisoners", the equal parts bald the mustached paladin explained looking quite a bit like a walking church in his gold and shiny Lightforged armor. "By the Light we aren't going to let that happen". There was confidence in his voice, enough to make PoppyMuffin Sprinkletorque, gnome rogue, feel like they might actually do it. She found herself smiling behind her Ghostshroud. She didn't know any of the other adventurers they she joined in this quest to the smoldering remains of Stratholme. The handsomely bald Paladin had been yelling about it in Ironforge on the bridge near the auction house and Poppy had instantly developed a crush on him. Poppy had thrown up a four fingered hand in volunteer, and soon three others had as well: a dwarf hunter with his face hidden behind a wolfshead helmet, a human warlock lady with ludicrous amounts of mascara and a simpering succubus, and a lanky languid night elf priest in a dorky blue hood. The priest gave Poppy the most pause because he had been so quiet since joining the intrepid party. The dwarf had been cranky and full of colic about how forty five minutes wasn't nearly long enough; and the human lady lock had needed a particularly large amount of hand holding to get out to Stratholme but she seemed game. The priest though...the way he would stand motionless for a time, then slowly turn in a circle as if his surroundings were mystery to him. Well that was worrisome. Poppy certainly thought of herself as an accomplished adventurer and she never behaved like that. Now they were about to enter the city proper, the five of them crouched stealthily behind some boxes just before the portcullis of the sallyport of the city. Well four of them crouched; the priest was standing a few paces back; silent as ever. "Let's do this!" the paladin chortled to finish his pep talk and Poppy stuffed her worry about the priest away. It was time to save those prisoners! -----Five minutes later---- "HEAL DAMN YOUR EYES!" the paladin cried, not even visible under a pile of thrashing ghouls. Poppy Jabbed and thrusted her daggers as fast as she could into the writhing mass of ghouls but not matter how fast her little arms sliced and diced there was just too much ghoul. Nearby the dwarf lie dead, dying, or faking; Poppy couldn't be sure since he'd certainly taken enough bugs blasted through his body by some giant undead spider to warrant being actually dead. The warlock certainly wasn't faking. It had been her fear spell on a cultist of the damned that had led to this mess as it seemed like now the whole city was coming down on their heads. The warlock had known her mistake at once and had grimly stepped in the way of the rush of ghouls, banshees, and cultist intent on selling her life dearly. Poppy hadn't thought the vapid lock capable such grim heroism and felt a horrible pang of guilt at misjudging the human. It had been her mistake but she'd tried to make amends and certainly didn't deserve to have her soul screamed out of her by a banshee like that. "BY THE LIGHT HEAL YOU FOOL!" The paladin no longer sounded confident or heroic, panic had set in. The priest, still in his dorky hood stood glassy eyed by the last city gate, almost like whatever force had controlled him was gone and away. Poppy had wiggled her way through the mass of ghouls now, standing practically between the Paladin's legs as they both swung wildly and desperately. Blood oozed from all the Paladin's wounds and it was clear he had little life left to bleed. Then it happened, from across the courtyard a crackling yell, "THE LIVING ARE HERE!" Both Poppy's and the Paladin's eyes were instantly drawn to the source; a wispy twist of shadow and smoke; an Eye of Naxxramas. The whole city howled in reply. Maybe Poppy and the Paladin could've fought their way clear of these ghouls and then gotten over to that spider thing and maybe, just maybe, they could have survived. Now they were doomed. "I'm sorry Poppy", the Paladin said gravely. Poppy struck out with both daggers into the mushy guts of the ghoul in front of her and eviscerated it in a deadly combo. She giggled; weirdly happy even under these circumstances that the paladin remembered her name, "It's not your fault Paladin McMustache", she felt just a little bad she didn't remember his name, "We might still make it!" "I'm so sorry Poppy". The despair in his voice made her turn to see why, and then she understood. Hearthstone in hand he was suddenly surrounded by a glowing barrier of a divine shield.Poppymuffin12 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 How does one go about a troll uh...wedding? Zen has been courting a lovely troll lady and she's agreeable to him as her mate. He doesn't know though if she wants some kind of ritual/marriage ceremony kinds thing .... But either way, all i read was kind of vague about troll marriages, and that both sides clobber each other to learn who the dominant one would be lol so you fellow troll RPers, how do you go about something like this? Ideas? suggestions? or tell me I'm just plain nuts lolZënjin23 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 [A] Crusaders of Dawn recruiting CLOSED ((I am no longer in charge of the guild or handling recruiting)) In the service of peace, The war against Hellscream has left deep wounds on our world. Countless lives have been lost, resources are spent and Pandaria has been scarred at its core. And yet, through the clearing smoke, there is a faint light, an uneasy armistice, a glimmer of hope. We are the Crusaders of Dawn. Formerly a part of the Argent Crusade, we now serve the Alliance and its people as an independent unit within the Alliance Armed Forces. True to our roots, we believe that united, the races of Azeroth can achieve more. The quill is not mightier than the sword. Both are needed, side by side in the defence of our people. If like us, you wish to serve the people of the Alliance, and foster the hope for peace, come, join our ranks. Join our crusade towards a new dawn. Acting Commander Latsari, Crusaders of DawnLatsari3 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Are there any GHI / Addon-Item based guilds? Hello, I'm looking for either a Horde or Alliance guild that uses GHI or other item-creation addons as a guild for their roleplay functions. For example, a merchant guild that uses GHI to create and sell RP items for GHI-Created currency tokens. There used to be a guild that handed out missions to members each day where they had to travel across Azeroth using these GHI items, and when they got to their target, they used the GHI items to do a function, like skin a specific type of raptor, and then the item created a Mysterious Raptor Skin that the player brought back to the GM of the guild for currency tokens, and the guild had it's own economy. Anyone know if any guilds like this still exist, horde or alliance side? Thank you.Slohar3 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Ignore this. Never mind. Nobody really wants to volunteer, so I'll quit trying.Thienza7 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 SPOILER ALERT - WoD Blood Knight Lore Changes There are no lore changes to Blood Knights in WoD.Varsinax70 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 @Dawnblood Thought you'd like this. http://i.imgur.com/dWuCGIE.gifQuintus18 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Turwinkle attends the SotB guild event! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle was invited to attend the Sentinels of the Blade induction and promotion ceremony in Feathermoon. A wonderful guild event these folks do for its members. We take this opportunity to once again talk about the importance of guild events for a guild and its members! Come and enjoy this wonderful guild event and talk about guild events just like this one! So grab a soda, your favorite snack food and cuddle up to all the Turwinkle and Sentinels of the Blade! :D http://youtu.be/LjICooLtWA4Turwinkle7 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Who is your daddy and what does he do? What do you guys do for a living IRL? What's your dream job? What would you do/build if you won one hundred million dollars?Pai83 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 [A] Feral druid LF CM silver group That's right, silver. I'm not too interested in the transmog gear, but I would like a shot at those phoenix mounts before they're gone. I'm pretty sure I can't buy a gold carry with my measly 20k and no one seems interested in selling silver runs (and even then, they'd probably still cost more than 20k), and since basically everyone I personally know has gone into hiatus in the wait for WoD, I gotta reach out to the community to find some folks that are interested. I know that feral druids aren't exactly the most sought-after spec for CM runs, but I hope there's a few people out there that'd be willing to give it a go with a less-than-optimal composition. I've barely touched CMs in the past so it's fairly inevitable that I'll end up making some mistakes, but I try to avoid making the same mistake twice. My availability is flexible, but something between 6PM-12AM server time is probably the most convenient, and the day of the week doesn't matter. I already have silver in Temple of the Jade Serpent and Gate of the Setting Sun, but I still need the rest. My Bnet tag is Sydeon#1551, feel free to contact me if you're interested.Sydeon0 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Warrior Shout in Anub'arak http://youtu.be/Us79aL6CBGA It's super effective!Pai1 Jul 16, 2014