Wyrmrest Accord

May 23, 2014 Paladin T17 Already...? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0QRZW-PArk#t=24 Reminiscent of T4 in my mind.Quintus67 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 Wts guild < Magnus Felidae > ( Level 25 )(H) Title says it all, shoot me an ingame tell or post here. Willing to negotiate price with any reasonable offer. NOTE: This is a level 25 Horde guild.Felairâ3 May 23, 2014
May 22, 2014 Tauren Females! New Models Soon. So a bunch of alpha stuff was released on MMO-Champ, and with this came the model skins for the new Tauren female. Chances are they are to have an Artcraft soon most likely. What excites me the most just by looking at these is that they won't have muppet mouths anymore, and will sport rows of teeth~! Anxious to see what the finished product looks like~!Gydorah10 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Moon Guard Yes, this is a call out thread. I'll be the one to say it. I know it won't make me popular, but I feel this needs to be heard (read). *deep breath* I rolled an orc on Moon Guard a few weeks ago and went to the Wyvern's Tail and... THE MRPS BLEW ME AWAY. Thinking that first day surely had to have been a fluke, I went back a number of times. Each visit I thought, "Wow, these are both amazing and somewhat intimidating. Moon Guard cannot possibly be as bad as people want to make it out to be." Of course, I didn't actually RP with anybody. For all I know, they'd have murdered my character, killed his family, stolen his socks, really sick stuff. But it looked like a number of well thought-out characters played by sensible RPers interacting genuinely and weaving interesting stories. Wow. I think I'll have to step up my game, now.Gelert68 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 <Iron Hands> Recruiting for SoO! If you're a ranged DPS or Healer! <Iron Hands> progression team is 8/14 in normal mode. A gap just opened, we're in need of a melee DPS, ideally you'd be a ret paladin with a tanking spec. A ranged DPS, a high utility spellcaster like a warlock would be MOST welcome, but a shaman would also be highly viable, and finally we need a healer. A restoration shaman or paladin healer would be ideal, we have a druid and priest healer already on the team though, we're seeking to cover the most amount of gear we can with our class spread. <Iron Hands> Is Wyrmrest Accord's largest dwarf guild in terms of activity and content progression. This isn't the guild for your inactive Dwarf RP alt. <Iron Hands> Is an army of close knit players, who won't exclude you from content just because you're a new recruit, if you join us, you'll be welcome to participate in any field we pursue. Character back story is very important to us, but this is not an RP focused guild. If you're seeking to improve your character in any field, be you a dwarf or dwarf-friend, you're welcome among us. NOTES: MRP and skype are required to join us, predominently Dwarves.Foranth5 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Character Background- Looking for feedback! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12927082808?page=1#2 New to RP and looking for some edit/advice/general feedback on my backstory for now Thanks!Fearspasm3 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Challenge Mode & Active RP Realms Hey everyone! Zanrolia here. I made this thread so I could ask about a couple of things.. I posted this in general chat and didn't really get any helpful responses, so I'm gonna post it here, at my realm's forums. First one: There's an awesome armor set my eyes have been on since it came out, and that's the Gold reward armor set for Warlocks from the Challenge Mode difficulty. I really want this set before it poofs forever.. But each time I try to get a group, my group fails. And noone accepts my requests on the OQ addon so I can't get a good group. I am also not a very good player myself. I've been playing since 2009 but the time spent on this game has not rid me of my problems ever since I joined the game. When things get very serious I start to get nervous and I end up pushing the wrong abilities or drinking a potion too early or something like that. My DPS is always low and I end up getting kicked from groups. I follow rotation EXACTLY and I'm still really bad. I'm not very good at expressing myself through words but I think anyone that reads this understands what I'm saying. I need advice.. Something that will make me better. Something that will make me more comfortable. Anyone able to help me out? This is a desperate cry for help from a lost soul. Please.. help a Warlock get her armor before it vanishes forever. It's all she wants. Second one: Does anyone know any good active RP realms besides Wyrmrest Accord and Moon Guard? Any help would be appreciated. Zanrolia ~<3Zanrolia13 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 For those wanting to kill Garrosh. It appears that normal and heroic SoO is now available for crossrealm play. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12091049604?page=1#1Quintus20 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 WTB Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion I was wondering if any warlocks/anyone had any extra one of these hanging around. I've been grinding 2 days for it and have been unlucky thus far. I'm offering 10k on Alliance. Thank you.Vaida4 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 [H-RP] <Sorrowsteel Clan> is recruiting! The <Sorrowsteel Clan> is recruiting! We are searching for roleplayers. New or not a lot of experience with roleplay? That's cool- we're happy to give you some pointers and help develop your skills. All we ask is that you are 18+, and that your main character is an Orc, Troll, Tauren, or Goblin. Other races are welcome as OOC alts. Rise to the rank of chieftain with our ritual and combat systems! We do have set officers in the War Council, but the clan is currently searching for it's chieftain as part of the current plotline. We have a dice based fight system that we encourage everyone in the guild to use, but we are flexible with the system for not-so-serious events. Additionally, we have been starting out dynamic “Worg Riders Attack!” events on Wednesday and Sunday evenings. More events will be added as our clan grows! Contact Balegore, Ornlu, or Nahkra for more information, or visit sorrowsteel.com to fill out an application or for further information! Already in a guild and interested in setting up an alliance, or some sort of storyline with us? Contact Balegore, Ornlu, or Nahkra in game and we'll get back to you!Nahkra17 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Insane in the Membrane! I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone that helped me with this title over the last 6 or so weeks. After many many hours of grinding mobs and roughly 130k worth of AH mats for over 600 decks it's finally over. So again thank you to everyone that helped me farm. To the one person that took my gold and put me on ignore, you're a douche if you needed gold that bad I would have given it to you. No need to rip me off and be a cyber tw@t.Shakesfear3 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 What Do Your Characters Wear? I wear this same stinkin' robe every day. The hat be a lovely touch though. O'! I also wear this glorious beard – this blue beard that extends all the way down to my manly top. Blaha! I bet all the dwarves are jealous.Sourbeard34 May 22, 2014
May 21, 2014 Deleted. Deleted.Dinthoqaf206 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 What is your characters opinion... On their -own- factions? As in, Horde/Alliance. I'm pretty curious on this, and I've never seen a thread here ask it.Viliwyth75 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Need money for CM runs! So I'm selling... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/1728 Right now, its on the Auction House for a buy out of 80k, however, I'm willing to take offers for it! Please post with your offers!Mato0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Cosmetic Class Accessories I know this is something that nearly everyone will like. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1521334-Artcraft-Cosmetic-Class-AccessoriesQuintus55 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Legendary updates Looking for people to do SSM premades. Rather tired of all the losing, dont expect me to be geared, but ill tunnel healers at least :lAvaere0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 570 Holy priest Looking to move my main back to one of the rp servers and WRA looks promising. Looking for a stable guild / raid group. available any day / time except tue/sun 9-12 eastern. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Discosa/simple Disco#1645Discosa0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Games, what's new? So I was recently looking over my pc hardware and checking its compatibility for new and upcoming games, I was surprised to find that the pc I built in 2011 is still perfectly capable, and with some overclocking will probably remain capable for another 2 years. This got me thinking.. We've seen every type of quest 'n raid MMO, FPS has devolved into a series of almost identical military shooters featuring all kinds of racial eradication, and the glorious 2D platformer is dead. So what's next? I have always looked to John Carmack for that answer, he developed the first FPS, revolutionized gaming with the engines he designed at Id software (god bless you Quake) Funnily enough, he has left Id software to work on virtual reality gaming technology. I see sandbox MMO's as being something new and exciting on the horizon, but it's really nothing groundbreaking. What do you think is going to give gaming a kick in the pants? ..and finally force me to upgrade my hardware.Datan13 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Flex Raid Anyone? Hello I am Acegames I am looking for a group doesn't matter the gender for a flex raid for all of the flex raids. I am on the wyrmrest Accord server which is grouped with: Moonguard, Cenarion Circle, Blackwater raiders, and sisters of elune and others that I don't know. Reply if you want to be a part of this and if you are horde don't reply unless you have a good suggestionAcegames1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 WoW: Silenthill Edition The game is borked atm to where there are no NPCs or anyone else around, and if you're stuck in a certain form then you can't get out. Or where you can't log in at all. Here, have some screenshots of the Alliance shrine being empty on a Horde toon. http://tinyurl.com/emptyshrine http://tinyurl.com/emptyshrine1 (Yes that is my tumblr, heathens)Silentbelly22 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Ok... I got a complaint. ((Maybe Spoilers)) TWO WEEKS?! They want us to wait two WHOLE weeks before the next Game of Thrones? Come -on- people, this is not ok.Molteng20 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 WTB Garrosh(n) Kill Pretty much just looking for a guild to aid a fellow hordie in getting his wolf, title, etc. Of course will need a contact to set up all the necessary stuff but willing to talk and plan out said carry :D -ZibensZibens25 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Sold. Thanks Tyler! .Vaatolos11 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Hello I'm looking for a Guild. ( PVE&Rading) Right now I'am a ilvl 517 arcane mage and I know i'm way to low for any real raids. I'am hoping to find a guild that I can roll with to learn from about my class more and earn my way to better gear as well and entering full raids. Thank you ^^Tintharia0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 After 2 years... (LF RP GUILD, H) So it's been about 2 years since I had Vorenth in an RP guild. Yes, after 2 years he's only level 81. But that's because I've taken a couple of breaks from the game due to RL. This is the first time in almost 2 years that I've been actually playing much. Right now, my husband and I have our characters in a defunct PVE guild. Almost no one logs on and I've certainly never heard anyone talking in the guild chat, but hey, there are guild perks. So that's why our characters are in this guild. But I wanted to test the waters and see if there's an RP guild out there for us. We've had trouble in the past finding a suitable one for Vorenth and Kiraeg (his orc shaman). Maybe now there's something out there that would fit us. IC we are looking for: A guild that would accept a smart-mouthed Forsaken and his surly orc buddy. Vorenth and Kiraeg are essentially mercenaries. They'd happily do body guard type work as well. They really aren't fit to be ambassadors, PR-types, in a military style guild, or high society types. They're crude and won't automatically bow down just because a person has a high rank or high social status. Respect is earned, and all that. Vorenth has a pretty quirky, morbid sense of humor. Kiraeg's is more blunt and direct, (she's an orc, after all) but they both enjoy cracking a few jokes in between jobs. Vorenth is easy going unless you really do something serious to piss him off. Kiraeg's a bit grumpy, but not I WILL SMASH CUZ AM ORC. Just gruff and grouchy, more or less. So any RP guild that is ok with two dirty mercs joining would be great ;) OOC we are looking for: A small- medium sized RP guild that is active, but understanding of players that have a lot of RL commitments that come before the game. Namely, for us, we have a 16 month old toddler. She takes up 90% of our day. We play an hour or two in the late morning (est) during the week and additionally a few hours at night on the weekend after she's gone to bed. That means we don't use Ventrillo or Mumble, because we're listening to a baby monitor rather than headphones. So we sorta need a guild that doesn't require voice chat to be a member. Raiding is probably out for us, at least until she's sleeping through the night. Teething sucks at night, let me tell you. We also may not be able to make all guild RP events unless they are on a weekend night. IC guild chat would be preferable, since we like to chatter IC-wise while questing with guildies. OOCly we are pretty laid back and don't like a lot of OOC drama. We just want to play and have fun, and maybe RP a bit. 18+ age-wise if possible. Not because we're into the explicit sexytiem thing, but because we're old farts and like to play with other adults. No offense to younger players, but it's just more comfortable to us to be in our own age group. While our characters have their humorous side, we aren't really into ZANYCRAZYHYPERSPASTIC RP stuff. Not because we think it's awful, but because we have a toddler. We have to do ZANYCRAZYHYPERSPASTIC all day :| and when we sit down to play WoW, our brains can't go that fast. They are tired brains by then.Vorenth10 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 WTB Hellscream kill WTB Hellscream kill, just last boss for title and mount ,contact me at lokjin #1911 with priceAzulã0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Why Angry Peon is angry. I need help. I have been on the Horde since classic and have only turned to alliance for maybe half a year out of all my play-time on this game. But even though I love the Horde, there is one thing that I cant stand. I know nothing will change it and there's nothing anyone can do to fix what frustrates me, but I desire some sort of solution to make me oblivious to what it is. ... So many of you are gonna roll your eyes... Blood Elves. When we got them in TBC I loved em, but then the population of them just... never stopped increasing. They're in my raids. My BGs. My RP. My AFK spots! I made 2 alliance toons just to PvP and single out Blood Elves, but when I went back to Horde I didnt feel any better. Im being very serious. I need a way to deal with blood elves. Halp.Angrypeon216 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Roleplay Forums? This is off-topic from Warcraft. On-topic for the realm type. Anyone have any roleplay forums they can recommend? Sites like tumblr or proboards have roleplaying but it's almost always all fandoms and players putting "claim" to canon characters in tv shows and games. Looking more to find free-form or mildly-structured small-group roleplay with original worlds and characters in skype/aim/msn if that's still around or forums/e-mails. Ideas/experiences to share?Tajha0 May 21, 2014
May 20, 2014 Carnage Flex Run! Hey guys! This flex will be comprised of people from the server, friends, and people from openraid. We will be starting at Flex 1 and going from there, to see how far we can get in this time slot. Food will be provided, but bringing your own flasks would be beneficial to the raid. Invites will go out 30 minutes(ish) before raid time starts. This should be an easy-going raid, friendly people getting together to kill some bosses and get some loot. Hoping all goes well, this will become a mostly weekly thing, and those that return will get priority spots. If you'd like to come along, you can send Kenarin in-game mail, or comment here. For this run, a minimum Ilvl of 520 is preferred, and some experience (even if it is just LFR, but I expect everyone here to know the fights, and their class. I'd hate to have to remove people, but doing 50% of the damage you're capable of isn't going to fly.)Kenarin0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 Summer is here, Wyrmrest. After a very bleak winter, the climate change that will surely doom us all has heralded warm, seasonal summers. How are you doing today? I'm sort of meandering on and off the game. I finally got my Paladin to Pandaria and have been subconsciously dreading going through that hellscape again. I've been also PvPing my Shaman (Elemental and Enhancement) and finding it insanely difficult. I have just about no counter-CC, which is hard to cope with for my fondness of hit-and-run classes like Hunters and Rogues. I hear they have crazy burst, but at level 64, everyone has crazy burst. Anyway, what would you like to talk about today?Enekie77 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 WTB garrosh (only) normal kill Wtb hellscream only kill pst in game lokjin 1911Isildúr2 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 'Black market' RP Hey guys, So I've been trying to RP as a Black Market Dealer, of sorts. And I'm curious if anyone else would love to get this up and going as like an average RP thingy ma bobby. Like you know, RP events every once in a while of deals, murders, arrests. And the occasional cartel war which ends up on public streets. And then just averagely dealers trying to sell items (GHI probably) and chatting with other dealers from other 'groups / cartels' I'm simply asking because the guild I run atm is a secret Cartel and I really want to get some big RP with other people involved on that sort of storyline, I feel it'd be fun. Anyone up for trying it out?Cortéx9 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 What Should He Do? I'm aware this is off-topic. Very off-topic. But it's important to a good friend and member of the community. I have his express permission to post this. I'm willing to take whatever forum ban comes my way for posting this. I need to help a good person. -------------------------- Hi Wyrmrest Accord. I want your advice for a friend of mine. He has a problem, and he isn't quite sure about how to approach it. So here's the problem: a friend of mine is worried about the future, and he doesn't know what to do. See, he's just nearing the end of his high school year, and he worries about what he'll do – where he'll go. My friend, he wants to go to a liberal arts college and major in creative writing. His focus, his mind, and his energy has all been pushed into preparation and study; he studies the English language day and night, his mind set on grammar and style; he carefully scrutinizes books, his eyes pulsing against every page. Yet he isn't satisfied with all this effort: he feels that he cannot achieve the level of writing which he worked so hard to attain. See, my friend is afraid – afraid that he'll flop and cluck like a chicken and become crestfallen due to failure and embarrassment. He fears that he won't be able to stand up to the work, reach the expectations, and that he'll look like a complete idiot. There aren't the only problems ahead of him either... He is clueless on where to go. Also, his mother is pushing him to attend a community college. My friend, he debates whether or not it would be better to just attend a community college, yet he wants to try aiming for the liberal arts. His goal is to become somewhat of a writer, but he isn't sure on exactly how that works. He holds a number of problems, them being his inexperience, his grammar, his fluency in writing, and time itself. Sadly enough, he doesn't have a vast vocabulary either. What should he do? Should he just settle for the community college? Shall he try to attend that liberal arts place, if he can even make it? Please lend your advice. He has one more year of high school, and he doesn't think there's enough time to prepare.Asalì21 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 New RBG group...maybe Testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested in some RBGs later this week. Never done them before but I figure now is as good a time as any to try.Shakesfear5 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 <Death Becomes Her>(H) level 25 recruiting Looking for fun, energetic players who like to communicate and participate in fun guild activities. We recently decided to rebuild from a leveling guild to a PvE/PvP/RP guild that supports it's members game play. We offer a fun, relaxed atmosphere and a very generous Guild Repair fund. Drama is not tolerated. We are planning 5 man Dungeon and 3 man Scenario groups. a Flex / Normal / Heroic 10 man teams and RP Events are also in the works. PvP Arenas and RBG's are being discussed. We are big on achievements and Transmog. We like to look good! We run a lot of old content. We are particularly looking for RP and PvP officer candidates. Interviews are required. We do not have a website. We prefer to recruit in game and we want to talk to you. Our Recruiting Officer is Sumyrdruid. She is on most evenings and is the contact for our guild. We look forward to meeting you. ThanksGilnandria0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 <A>The Scarlet Imperium is hiring! Greetings from the Scarlet Imperium! We would like to announce that we have officer positions opening and we would like to fill them as efficiently as we can while still maintaining the high quality of our guild. The Scarlet Imperium is rising in members and we have the need of in-character and out-of-character officers to assist with the member momentum we are picking up. Below is a list of duties and responsibilities of each individual Senate (officer) rank that we are needing to be filled: WHAT WE EXPECT FROM EVERY SENATOR Responsibilities: -Act as a just and capable leader for those in the guild -Set up and follow through with events and attend events -Be an outstanding member and role model for our members and outside of the guild -Be helpful and supportive Qualifications: -Must be an adequate and experienced RPer -Must be able to spell and write creatively -Must be able to attend events and Senatorial (Officer) meetings -Must be active and an outstanding member of the guild -Must be a loyal Scarlet Crusader or have been in the past -Experience in leadership adored, but not necessary -Must be knowledgeable about lore HIGH ABBOT In-Character Duties: -Holds ultimate authority over the religious aspect of the Imperium -Determines religious law (what is sinful and what is virtuous) -Serves as an inspiration and source of morale for members of the Imperium -Guide the people of the Imperium in a religious, spirit and philosophical way -Holds sermons and liturgies based on the Holy Light and the teachings of the Scarlet Crusade GOVERNOR In-Character Duties: -Serves as a leader in civilian life at Ambermill -Entirely a political rank -Supervises and manages day-to-day living in Ambermill -Holds significant power in local and regional law -Oversee domestic affairs Specific Qualifications: -Good basis of knowledge for politics in and out of game preferred HOW TO APPLY We are currently accepting applications from all races and classes except for those not deemed appropriate for a Scarlet RP guild (Night Elves and Pandaren, Death Knights and Warlocks). If you have a character already created or would like to make one specifically for this guild that is more than acceptable and we can help you with the creation of that character or helping your current one get settled in. We are very strict in what we are looking for and unless noted unnecessary, we will not have any budging on what we expect of you when you apply and when you get accepted. We would like to speak with you first OOCly before we conduct the position’s interview so that we can ask you questions and you can ask us questions. You may contact us prior to applying if you have questions, comments or concerns. HOW TO CONTACT US You may contact any of our officers via whispers or in-game mail: Guild master: Lord Vaalith Solivade (In-game name: Vaallith) Archmagus Augustine McPherson (In-game name: Aügustine ) High General Renntartsche Ironprice (In-game name: Renntartsche) Supreme Justice Sarah Williams (In-game name: Hòly ) High Inquisitor Renult Ashsworn (In-game name: Renult) Fabricator-General Gorven Slaughterforge (In-game name: Gorven)Aügustine4 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 Cult of Zemlja – Good or Evil Earth salute you, geolites. I am here to gather your opinions on my guild. See, the Cult of Zemlja likes to swerve about the border between good and evil: we want to demolish Stormwind City and forcefully make King Varian abdicate from his throne; on the other hand, we wanna promote pride and unity amongst farmers and provide everyone with their common needs. Long ago, when I first made the guild, I intended the Cult of Zemlja to be your typical cult – the one that loves breaking things for no reason and setting things on FIRE. But, we have evolved further, and we now hold much more meaning than before. Hoping to ignite a revolution and culture, the Cult of Zemlja – and Geodomin – launched a campaign to "restore" Westfall and its traditional lifestyle. All are mostly familiar with the relationship we hold with farmers, I conjecture. We even established farming fields as places of worship – because they symbolize the cooperation between man and the land. Heck, the Geodomin even made an effort to redeem criminals and return them to their normal lives. However, the Geodomin did spawn countless raids against transients – declaring that they hoarded the resources and haulted progress. See, the transients were believed to have been stealing and diminishing the yield and production of farmers in Westfall; reports from specans told that transients were even taking up space and idling in stables. In effort to combat this – and to wholly end this problem – the Geodomin ordered that all transients be rounded up, brought to farming collectives, and made use of in labor – having those who resisted killed. There's also the Specaer to take in mind. Watching and scouring for deviants, the specans would patrol and enforce the Natural Order upon the people who resided in CoZ territory. This was a tremendous effort to promote order and prosperity amongst the geolites. But, this did resolve in many conflicts with those whom the Specaer deemed as guilty for committing crimes against the Natural Order. There were hardly any trials, and those who were found guilty would either be killed or sentenced to swear service to the Farmers' Union of Westfall – which would mean that they'd spend their time working on a field for many years to come. Now, the Specaer itself was made to promote peace and order. So,,,would these things be necessary for peace and order – would people need to be forcefully dominated into subjugation! That, my geolites, be ya own descision. But let's not forget the Natural Order! How about it – a list of commandments that tells us what is "natural"! Do you think that undeath, healing magic, and devotion to other gods is a bad thing? Is it considered good to rashly follow this? Well, the Natural Order does lay down morals for the cult – and it does separate what is considered good or bad. See, geolites, the Natural Order firmly states that undead beings are evil – that they only exist to disperse their disease and conjure chaos upon the world. This being so, all geolites know that it is a crime to allow magical healing or necromancy because both aren't natural. Furthermore, the Cult of Zemlja worships the Burning Legion. In Zemlja lore, the Burning Legion was spawned to eradicate all the deviants from the world. But the Defiance resisted this force; it called upon the minds of the deviants and forced them to combat – giving them the ability to fight! To lay gracious thanks and support the Burning Legion, the Cult of Zemlja does some wild stuff that won't be told – for it is secret, and I like secrets. That's not all! Did I forget to mention that the Geodomin wants to make half the population into farmers? Yep, if the Geodomin ever does succeed, the rest of Azeroth would be out in Westfall, hoes in their hands – the scorching sun over ye heads! Another thing! The Cult of Zemlja believes Geodomin Rilgan should rule the world with his Geodomina by his side. If so, the Geodomin would unite the humanity and cancel the Alliance. Once all that is complete, there would be a wild effort to settle things down and force the ways of the Natural Order upon everyone. He'd also try to actually feed Westfall. o_o So...umm...yeah! Do you think the Cult of Zemlja is good or evil? I will lay link to the guild thread for more info. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12673098527Rilgan35 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 [H] <Totes Innappropes> LFM! Greetings everyone! <Totes Innappropes> is looking for social/casual players as well as backup raiders/ WoD raiders for our roster. We are looking to expand from our small 10 man raid team into something much bigger that we can all be proud of. We want to do guild events such as challenge modes, scenario, harder transmog runs, Flex alt runs and more but we need people to do them! We are also looking to expand our raid roster going into WoD so we can get more normal loot for more people and become the ultimate power in the universe! Our 10 man raid team is currently 12/14N after only having been together 2 months! We are rising fast and want you to be apart of it! If you are interested or have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a whisper or pretty much anyone in the guild a whisper!Gromlock2 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 Elfin (A) recruitment and nonsense thread! Hi there! I'm Riinaa and I'm the guild leader of Elfin. A casual leveling and social guild. I'm posting this mostly for my guild members, but maybe I can grab a couple new ones in the process. :) We're pretty wacky and unpredictable at times, but we mean well and are having a great time in game. Right now we're focusing on leveling up alts and gearing for wod. We have plans to start a weekly raid with zero expectation to actually progress.. mostly just for fun, lol. If we sound like a good fit for you then please contact us. Okay guys, here are the pictures I promised for the guild photo: http://imgur.com/kiZ4udd http://imgur.com/9bPX9Ou http://imgur.com/esnwQPu http://imgur.com/Q3MaKEP http://imgur.com/Wt6skDT http://imgur.com/sMW6YDy http://imgur.com/MLxVFBJ http://imgur.com/dvHSrLK http://imgur.com/7BaWqE6 http://imgur.com/AJrey2q http://imgur.com/aHX3ime I had a lot of fun doing this with you guys! Those of you who didn't come, you missed out! Next time we'll pick a high level zone with cooler scenery! :)Riinaa11 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 The TTT Presents: Hellsqueal, Extended! Hello everyone! Been awhile, hasn't it? When last I made a thread, I'd announced the Tirisfal Theatre Troupe's big changes in how we do things, to kind of encourage people who were interested but didn't want to leave their guilds into trying us out. If you hadn't read that thread, the short and simple version is that you no longer need to be in the guild in order to be one of our actors! With our roster thinned, however, we find ourselves in need of some bright new talent. That is why TONIGHT, starting at 7:00 PM server time at the Southshore Inn (Hillsbrad Foothills), we will be hosting open auditions for several roles in our classic play and the one that started it all, "Hellsqueal: The True Warchief's Tale!" Not only that, but for those of you who are familiar with the first showing, we are adding a few extra roles and scenes to improve our favorite play! So we need all the help we can get! There is no fee or prerequisite to being part of the auditions, other than having GHI enabled (and updated). You may audition for any and all roles, regardless of race and gender (it may even spice up the joke if, say, Sylvanas was played by a female pandaren in Black Mageweave...oh wait, we did that already!) The roles we want filled go as follows; Thrall (Orc preferred) Saurfang (Orc preferred) Mag'har #1 (Orc preferred) Mag'har #2 (Orc preferred) Baine Bloodhoof (Tauren preferred) Lor'themar (Blood elf preferred) Sylvanas Windrunner (Blood elf or Forsaken female preferred) Taran Zhu (Pandaren preferred, bonus to those with the Shado-Pan attire) Gallywix (Goblin preferred) Keep in mind, though certain races are preferred, we will consider anyone who can perform the role well enough, regardless! We will not favor an orc player for Thrall who takes ten minutes between lines (AKA didn't have them copied and ready to paste in a text file on the side) over a troll who plays the role well and even throws in some creative flair to their act! The auditions will go as follows - one by one, we will call up the different roles, asking hopefuls seeking the part to line up for us and act out a short scene (which we will give you through GHI) with one of our main cast members. Each scene will be downsized to about 5 minutes or less. Please note, what we look for is someone who can creatively use in-game visuals to liven up the act. These plays are done before a large audience, therefore a character that does not move or take advantage of spells/action emotes in favor of typing up a novel length /e will only dampen the experience we intend to deliver. Actions speak louder than words, and while some of you may be accustomed to long para-/e RP, it just isn't what we seek to do to convey our stories. That being said, some emoting isn't a bad idea either, especially if it is creative, short, and sweet. ...or funny. It's all about style, creativity, speed, and following cues. Contact Atos in-game if you'd like a personal invitation and calendar invite within the next few hours. There is no bonus reward for doing so, but it never hurts to have it in writing or a reminder, am I right? Those who wish to simply come and watch may do so as well. We love an audience, and we value what the audience thinks! So come on down to Southshore - just remember to wear your gas masks. We're not sure the Forsaken realty agents were telling the truth when they said the blight lost its lethal radiation over time... About Hellsqueal: The True Warchief's Tale ... EDIT: Added another role. I'd forgotten about Saurfang, shame on me. Also, kuddos to anyone who shows up in-costume.Atos15 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 Warlords of Draenor Alpha: Models & Lore! So, its finally upon us: The Warlords Alpha (and soon, Beta) Took MMO-Champ a few days, but it seems their dataminer Goblins finally hit the level where the models are kept and so far they look -awesome-. Head over to MMO-Champion front page to take a look! Models: Beasties: Looks like some old friends of ours are getting some updates! Talbuk and Clefthoof and Elekk have all been given new, -savage- models: Talbuk: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/talbuk4.jpg Elekk: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/elekk2.jpg Clefhoof: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/clefthoofmount3.jpg (obtainable mount?!) And of course, what would an Orc expansion be without more WOLVES: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/wolfmountred.jpg Bonus Wolf Puppy: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/frostwolfpupaww.jpg Pre-Corruption Fel-Boars: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/giantboar5.jpg Hippos: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/hippo3.jpg Sporebat: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/sporebat2.jpg I was hoping for a less 'spore-looking' spore-bat to see if they had a major appearance change when Draenor exploded (like the Spore-whales into Fungal giants) but it seems not. Humanoids: 'Pale Orc': http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/corruptorc2.jpg Interesting. Enekie posted a thread about datamined 'factions' and Pale-Moon came up. I wonder if they'll be a splinter group of Shadowmoon who worship another moon (Pale Lady). Judging by their appearance, I can't imagine they'll be a clan we'll ally with. Unless their magic has physically deformed them but allowed them to keep their minds... Goren (Draenor Murlocs?): http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/goren1.jpg Famous People: Durotan: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/durotanIsTheMan.jpg Our poor-excuse of a former Warchief! (though he does look pretty badass with the combined Shaman-Warrior look, I'll give him that): http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/ThrallShotCaller.jpg Papa Hellscream: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/gromOrc.jpg Deathblack Winghand: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/blackhand.jpg Velen: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/spacegoatVelen.jpg (Sorry Shark, Velen's 'White skin' isn't canon! </3)Kazgrol117 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 Mysterious Fortune Card Supplier LF Work Hey guys I am looking for someone, a seller or an avid card collector, who would be willing to buy Fortune cards in bulk for cheaper. I can make however many you need a day. Let me know PyrohoofPyrohoof0 May 20, 2014
May 19, 2014 [H] IC Roleplaying Quests: Open to All! Howdy there, Wyrmrest Accord! Have you been in a slump lately and run out of ideas? End of expansion blues got you down? Can't think of something for your character to do? Well then... I'm here this evening to offer to you all an opportunity to get involved in a fun little RP experiment. In the coming weeks, I'm planning on running multiple IC mini-events, all of which will be connected in some small way to create an overarching plot that will continue through each individual scenario. While all of them will be connected, each will be a standalone event involving different locations and individuals. Sound interesting yet? Here's how to get involved: If you are interested in participating, you can go about it one of two ways. Either via this forum thread or through in-game mail/whispers, contact me. I will add you on to the list of interested parties with everyone else. When an event is created, you will be contacted so that we can make arrangements. After that, you can either take a few friends along for the ride, or you will be partnered up with other people on the list for some exciting RP with new people! The point of this is to try and expand your RP horizons, getting you into an IC situation with someone you might not normally be with. Each event will consist of a different adventure, with varied goals. Maybe you will be sent off to infiltrate an enemy city with the goal of stealing a rare artifact. Perhaps you will have to travel halfway across the world to explore a distant ruin. You might even be hired to track down a missing person! No two events will ever be the same, so feel free to attend more than one, and to stay involved in the overall plot! WHAT YOU WILL NEED: The willingness to roleplay out in the world: Almost every single one of these events will have you going out into the world with other people. Sometimes the locations will be familiar, while other times they will be far off the beaten path. Hopefully this will take you to places you don't usually RP! The willingness to interact with new people: You can bring your friends along for the event, but if you'd prefer, you will be matched up with other random people who signed up. This means new faces and new characters for -your- character to meet! The desire to start roleplay: These events will be designed to lay the groundwork for an IC adventure. You may have GHI items and other things to help push the roleplay along, but aside from that, it's up to you and your friends to make the roleplay happen! These events are a prompt, but your creativity will be what fills them out. Level 90 (Suggested): Now this one isn't mandatory, but it is suggested. Why? You might be required to visit high-level areas, both zones and dungeons, some of which may be unacceptable or downright fatal for a lowbie! Not always though, so this one isn't required. GHI (Suggested): This one is also highly suggested, as I plan on making heavy use of such items. I won't be around to run each and every roleplay, but occasionally you will be given some item that will be important for the event. Not everyone has to have it, but doing so will make things much easier on me. While all of these events will be part of an overarching plot, they are ultimately meant to act as nothing more than prompts for RP with other people. In the end, the goal is for those involved to have fun. If you're willing to jump into the action and have an adventure, then these events will be perfect for you! Don't worry about your level or RP experience, or if your character won't fit in. I promise that you will have a good time or your (non-existent) money back. TL;DR What: Mini IC Events and an open RP plot! When: Coming Soon! How: Sign up here or in-game, I'll do the rest! Any questions, comments, support, and concerns can be placed here. If you're interested, let me know in this thread or in-game! Your name will be put up on the list below.Taldin24 May 19, 2014
May 31, 2014 Zivala's Wildstar Thread. There's a thread for RUST, Hearthstone and whatever else I might have missed over here on WrA, so I decided since Wildstar's Open Beta is soon to end, why not pop open an interest-sparking/catching thread, just to get a few people 'familiar' to the game before launch. Firstly, I'll adress the question: What is Wildstar? Wildstar is an MMORPG developed by Carbine, using a rather innovative system of communicating damage called Telegraphs. Think Skill Shots, like League of Legends, however clearly marked on the floor during the casting of it. Like when you press whatever button to cast an AoE in WoW, and get that marker over your mouse of where you want to drop it. You can see enemy Telegraphs, friendly Telegraphs, and even your own. This eliminates the need for having Hit and Expertise rating nearly entirely. Unless the enemy has deflect chance, which is a tanking stat anyways. But I'll get into that technicality later, as well as how insane it gets. For more on aiming your skills, how CC works, refer to these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjQLsE02OPg - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2G_8c-u2qc Movement. Standard QWEASD to move. A/D is for keyboard turning by default. Q/E is strafing to respective sides by default, and W/S is back and forth. I particularly hold my mouse2, or right click down to turn in the heat of a fight, however keeping S bound to running backwards is rather beneficial. I'll get to that in a moment though. The Space Bar is used for obligatory jumping, however you can double-jump when in the air, like Ratchet and Clank, or Jak and Daxter if you've ever played those franchises. The physics of moving and jumping even feel on par to the physics found in those games. If you hold the Shift Key, your character can actually sprint at a much faster speed for a few seconds. Don't worry though, Carbine was nice enough to give us a gauge to keep how long we can sprint for in mind. If you double-tap a movement key, like pressing S-S in quick succession, your character will perform an Evade Roll, similar to Loadout, if you've ever played that, however unlike Guild Wars2, if you remain in a Telegraph when rolling, you -will- be hurt by it. Also, fall damage is a rather severe factor within the game world, unless gravity is distorted. To see the mechanics of general movement in play, refer to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8hElciHsug Casting and casting types, a lot different than WoW yet similar in some regards. You have your instant casts, cast times, channels. Wildstar has a more interactive and reactive style, a lot of cast time and channel spells are actually mobile, like Scorch for example. Some things have charges to them, like Deterrence does currently. For more of an in-depth look on spells and ability mechanics, as I'm doing it an injustice, please refer to this if interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrKM7sJlJ9s Paths. Paths are somewhat like a pre-set profession. You pick it when you create a character, and even get special costume gear for your specific path for that character. Paths allow you to have access to quests oriented on it. Explorers get quests to scale things, go on scavenger hunts, and on one occassion you're asked to scale a mountain to set up a sniper-bed. Scientists get a scan-bot, their quests are to go learn how the flora and fauna of Planet Nexus works, they learn a ton of lore. Settlers build buff-stations for the public and themselves to use. Soldiers get Holdouts, waves of enemies sent after them. Assassination missions to hunt down a more powerful NPC hiding out somewhere in the world. S.W.A.T. missions that use developmental weaponry to go to town on enemy forces within the environment. For more on Paths, refer to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJkfhxLEhEU Housing, player housing. Literally, you can do whatever you want with them, make things as big/small awkwardly angled as you want. I personally had a lot of fun with it. - http://imgur.com/a/0LQle For the DevSpeak on Housing, head on over here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlP8ShpFZII But Ziv, you mentioned and showed that fighting is pretty weird. How does that factor into PVE? Quite awkwardly actually! I found it refreshing, you might think it's easy to not stand in the red, and that may be true in some cases. However, there's not just Dungeons and Raids to contend with anymore. Meet, Adventures: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRQhN4hdt1s Unlockable at level15, it's actually just a generated simulation in which you can chose what happens VIA voting as a group. Most votes for the following scene is what you then get to fight through. Dungeons, there isn't really a DevSpeak on this, but I do have some Frapsed gameplay of a Dungeon boss. Heads up! It's very quiet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pUTIgpHeGM - I spend the video talking about what's happening and the general learning process, which no one in the group actually knew. (con)Zivalanadore52 May 31, 2014
May 19, 2014 Alliance OOC Channel? After a somewhat-extensive (not really) search on the forums for a post about chat channels, I have been unable to find a channel used as a non-guilded OOC channel for Alliance players. I think this sort of thing could be fairly useful for the purpose of uniting the RP community on Alliance-side, so I propose the use of the channel AllianceOOC ( /join AllianceOOC). If there already is one, forgive my ignorance and whatnot.Raestinel6 May 19, 2014
May 19, 2014 Observations from a newly returned player This weekend, my husband and I finally returned to WoW after a three year absence (it was closer to four years for me). We polled some friends on facebook and landed ourselves here after several suggestions to do so. From Friday night on, our free time has been spent in RP, questing, instances and a fair bit of nostalgia. And over these past few days, I've had a few observations that are, at least to me, amusing. -Dear pally-tanks, PLEASE USE A SHIELD. T_T Don't make your healer cry. And die a lot. Because you couldn't hold agro. >_> -Also, OMG GOGOGOGOGO! *gasp* -Hunters, darlings, I love you, I used to be one of you, but please... dismiss pets before jumping down in Gnomer? -Ranged dps. Omg, so much <3 for you right now. I just plop my priestly self beside one of you and you (usually) help keep mobs off of me when the tank isn't paying attention. -Dear Blizzard, THANK YOU FOR PARACHUTES IN GNOMER I HATED THAT INSTANCE. T_T -And yet, through it all, I still love healing. There's something wrong with me. -On the RP side of things, Stormwind seems to have become the center of violence. Good lawd. I can't seem to round a corner without finding another brawl or argument exploding! -Stormwind also seems to be full of a lot of SUPER SERIOUS people. My little girl keeps smiling at people she passes, and always gets back a /nod. I can't help but in my head see this overly dramatic super-serious face, giving her a grim nod back to her smile. It makes me giggle. -Cross-realm weirdness. I'm still trying to wrap my head around randomly seeing people from other servers when I'm just out and about. It's very wtf. -But that's okay because GOOD LAWD Y'ALL this game is such easy mode now! O_O -And finally... Guild request spam. Constantly. I had originally thought that my boys and I would wait a while on joining a guild - you know, get some levels under our belt and make some friends in RP. But we might well have to move up that time frame or I'm going to pull my hair out from the spam! SO! I'm sure there will be more things coming up that amuse me/confuse me/abuse me (ha). Anything y'all feel I should be forewarned about? Any amusing observations of your own?Meradhel5 May 19, 2014
May 19, 2014 [H] Hammerfist Clan recruiting HAMMERFIST CLAN is a multi-gaming guild for the mature adult gamer (18+). RECRUITING STATUS: All classes/specs/levels are welcome. We care more about the person than the pixels! We are looking for team members interested in all aspects of WoW - leveling, casual-core raiding, PvP, instance runs and/or RP – basically enjoying their time on Azeroth in a fun, adult, drama-free guild. WoW TEAM The players on the WoW team range in age from early 18 to late 50's. We have a fun, dedicated team of mature people from a variety of backgrounds and lifestyles, with our common goal of enjoying our fun and passion gaming! We have people playing WoW since launch to new members that just started their journey through Azeroth. We are a lvl 25 guild with a seven tab GB (one Rogue to go for the Stay Classy Achievement for the last tab!) on the Horde side. We also have an Alliance side alt guild (Hammerfist Alliance) on WyA for team members to take a walk on the Alliance side (guild level is almost 25). A formal app is required to be a member of HFC. but you can be invited to the team as a guest to see if what HFC has to offer is what you’re looking for in a guild. So if you’re interested in joining HFC and are a mature, casual-core, fun gamer, check out the HFC forum. http://www.hammerfistclan.com Team members are on at all hours with the majority playing the "normal" EST-PST evening/weekend times. Mumble is our voice-com by choice, but it is not required except for raiding/PvP. You don't have to talk but do have to be able to listen. (We're a really fun group though, so encourage people!) Some of our guild events/activities include: Sunday: 12 noon server, our current raid time. Due to some RL issue we've been doing more transmog/achievement/mount runs of older content until we can get a full group going. Friday: 5 pm server, is our open level 90 PvP night, so are focusing on getting people geared (Tol Barad, WG and BGs) while working on Krasarang PvP for those wanting the rep. Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs: time TBD. Old content, achievement, transmog runs. Everyone in the guild loves this so it's very easy to get people to go at anytime (especially the instances that have pets/mounts!!!) Saturday: Flex raiding. Monthly we have a guild Battle Pet competition with some avid pet collectors. It's a ton of fun. Other guild activities - heroics, crafting nights, Challenge mode dungeons, scavenger hunts are in the works. ABOUT HFC We are comprised of mature gamers from around the globe (mostly in North America) with team members that understand what real life commitments are (family, jobs, etc.). We do NOT have any required “must play times”, but if you say you’ll be there, then have the maturity and courtesy to show up or let someone know you won’t be coming. Consideration of your fellow team members is paramount. Yes we can act silly and have fun, but not childish! We are casual in that we value Real Life over gaming, but serious with our time in game. You won’t experience drama, ninja looting, nerd-raging, as we are adults and believe in the "treat others how you want to be treated" way of gaming. Drama-queens, trolls, etc., rarely make it on the team, and are weeded out quickly when they do! We are an active gaming community and we encourage ALL members to get involved on the Forum, Mumble and in the other games HFC has a presence in. For the polygamerous gamer, you never have to go guild searching again as you'll always have a team of friends in place! HFC GAME ROSTER: - WoW - Rift - LoTRO - Neverwinter Nights - SWTOR - GW2 - FFXIV - The Secret World - Shroud of the Avatar - Star Citizen - EQ Next & Landmark - TESO HFC INFO: GUILD ESTABLISHED: 2002 GUILD CATEGORY: Adult 18+ VOICE: Yes, Mumble GUILD NAME: The Hammerfist Clan - [THC] [HFC] [HGC] GUILD WEBSITE: hammerfistclan.com | net | org MAIN TIME ZONE: [USA] WEB ADMIN: BrakkishSassrani0 May 19, 2014
May 19, 2014 Turwinkle Talks to Mystogan Lark! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a brand new episode of Turwinkle Talks with special guest Mystogan Lark! Come and sit down with us as we discuss her wonderful Night Elf RP! We learn what her RP is all about, her RP style, a little about her and get some advice for those new RPers out there! So grab a soda, some popcorn and cuddle up to all the Turwinkle Talk goodness! :D http://youtu.be/EC91phP3uk0Turwinkle1 May 19, 2014
May 19, 2014 What Does Your Character Eat? I eat garlic – whole garlics.Sourbeard104 May 19, 2014