Wyrmrest Accord

Jan 18, 2014 To many blood elves. Not here to bag on Blood elves because blood elves are great. They have an interesting back story and I'm a fan of their lore but it doesn't feel like the Horde when blood elves are the only thing around. Every time i try to do a plot that is maybe Forsaken, orc, troll, tuaren, or w/e I can't seem to find anybody to participate because all my rp friends rp blood elves. I have gone to Orgrimmar a few times but they all seem to cluster into the inn and just spam emotes to the point of it being impossible to do any sort of walk up rp. I think what would help this situation more is if rpers in Orgrimmar stopped hiding in the inn so much. Spread out some more, have more warriors in the barracks, more trolls in the Valley of spirits, Warlocks and rogue types in the cleft of shadows or the Drag.Walegar147 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 <Ebon Storm> LF new and/or casual players <Ebon Storm> is a casual Level 25 Horde guild on Wyrmrest Accord. We are always on the look-out for friendly, adult/mature, active players who are community-oriented and enjoy having fun. Whether you are looking to RP, PvP, Raid, Quest, run Dungeons, gather Achievements, or are just searching for a social environment to hang out in guild chat, you are equally welcome into the guild. Our goal is to provide a home for casual players (and players who are new to the game) that are looking to be part of a "no-pressure" group where they can learn and level at their own pace while enjoying all aspects of the game. Roleplaying We made our home on this server because we enjoy the more mature community that is fostered here. We are an RP optional guild and it is in no way required. You will not receive grief about RP-ing, and we ask that members not give others grief about it either. If there is enough interest down the road, we would happily assign/promote an RP Leader to organize events for members who prefer to RP (and those who might want to start). PvP Again, we are a PvP optional guild and it is in no way required. Some of us are skilled at it and love popping into Battlegrounds, some of us have to be in the right mood for it, and some of us cringe at the mere mention of it! If there is enough interest down the road, we will look into assigning/promoting a PvP Leader to organize events for our members who prefer to PvP (and those who might want to learn). Raiding We have a relaxed attitude when it comes to raiding. Our aim is to have fun together while gaming, and a big part of that is to keep an atmosphere where people are more important than loot and enjoying the moment is key. Currently, we enjoy running older raids (for transmog gear, etc) and some of our more experienced members are willing to take interested members through LFR to see some of the more current content & show them the ropes. We will look into assigning/promoting a Raid Lead/Organizer if there is enough interest so that we can offer a more regular schedule of events in this activity. Reminder: If you are looking for a progression focused raiding guild we are not for you. On the other hand, if you're looking to see content at a more relaxed pace while having fun with friends then we may be a good match. Note All members are required to be a minimum 18 years of age or older (21+ is preferable) and agree to our Code of Conduct found on our website at ebonstorm.guildomatic.com. There is also a 30-day trial period for all new members. We promise not to bite, but we want to make sure new members fit in well with our community. We feel it's always easier to learn things with fellow guildies than with random strangers who can sometimes be impatient or intolerant, so if you are interested in joining us please feel free to contact Sardonika, Poovi or Navarri in-game if you have any questions.Sardonika1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Market RP Guilds Are there any active on WRA?Bellaura7 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Crusaders of Skadoosh - Recruiting... kind of So CoS has not been recruiting for some time. We have had a few people come in here and there who were friends, or we ran things with and had a great time etc. That being said... I received a very well thought out, and excellent guild application today that has made me think twice (and who I'm very much looking forward to speaking to this evening). What we are looking for: Players with some history of activity who are in once delightful and active guilds which are all but diminishing due to player inactivity. Players with a positive attitude, and a desire to work with others to accomplish collective goals. Why are we looking for this one trait specifically? Because you likely know how much effort goes into maintaining a positive and active social guild. You have stuck it out, but there is no shame in building new relationships with another active community and frankly, you may be the kind of person that will help Crusaders of Skadoosh continue to be great. Some people think of CoS as a social guild, some probably a raiding guild or PVE guild... but we highly value players who want to build a community who are helpful, respectful and who can have fun together running in circles in a city, jumping off of mountains and buildings to our collective deaths, killing a dinosaur or boxes or a general, or whatever nonsensical thing you can think of. If you miss the kind of community and player network that existed in so many places before a dungeon or raid was a click a way, that is just what we are trying to build. You can find much more information about CoS as well as an application at http://skadoosh.us/ As another note... if you or your guild is interested in being part of a positive and supportive player network, find me in game sometime. I'm not by any means encouraging anyone to leave a place that you love... if you are already where you belong, but would like to find a larger network of players who share the want for a positive pool of players to interact with, feel free to send and in-game message to Juansun or Whatchajuant. This is not limited to PVE players... RP players would be welcome, but this will be entirely OOC interaction.Juansun16 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 [H] /join SpetsnazPvP New LFM/LFG channel to better coordinate Horde efforts in PvP. Want to try PvPing with Spetsnaz but don't want to join our guild? Need more decent PvPers to fill your RBG? Need an arena partner? Need another team-mate? Want to try getting into more RBGs? Join this channel. For Spetsnaz, this channel will be the first place I turn when trying to pick up from out of guild. (And I do run a fast pickup RBG at least once a week.) I am encouraging all of my guildmates to join this channel, so if you want to have one of us come help with your PvP, just shout out in that channel. Make sure to join on your alts.Gwendel33 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Why do you RP in WoW? Hey Wyrmrest I wanna start this thread by saying I'm not trying to belittle or insult RPers who like doing what they're doing with their 15 dollars. I just genuinely don't quite understand what the X factor is for you that keeps you playing WoW for it. The game doesn't seem to me to be a great place to try the kind of immersive stuff you would do in DnD or some other pen and paper game. There are so many things making the whole thing so chaotic. There are loads of game mechanics limiting immersion and the metagame around this game is so huge and loud I have trouble seeing how anyone could really immerse themselves at all. Then all that plus trolls. I guess I sorta get that you gotta do what you gotta do considering it's pretty hard to really get much personal emotional attachment to WoW's story. As a player character at the end of the day we can never be more than one of many meddling kids who foiled ol' Farmer Garrosh's plan. Obviously that's the nature of the beast when it comes to MMO stories and it's really not so bad to play second fiddle to characters who are, for the most part, interesting on their own, but in pen and paper games or RPG's you don't have to pretend you're the hero, you ARE the hero. I'm sleepy and I'm meandering a lot and I apologize for that but I really want to write this while I still have the thought. So what is it about WoW that keeps you here? Are you basically just doing DnD in WoW? I only ask because WoW is a very restrictive game creatively speaking in a lot of ways so I don't quite get what the appeal is. I only ask because I've tried to get into it and I'm having a hard time seeing the light. I hope I'm not too vague about how I asked all this, but I only want to learn. Pls no haterino.Cassain22 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 [A] Looking for a guild to call home. I'm new to the server and am looking for a guild to join while I level this char. Doesn't need to be a huge guild. I don't care if it's RP or not. I'm sick of getting invites that turn out to be cesspool guilds and I'd just like to have some folks to socialize with while I play. Doesn't matter if it's only 10 people as long as you're active.Touta1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Odd people you have encountered. So here I sit, online and sitting in the last place I RP'd at with my Guild and Friends. And I start getting these odd whispers from a toon I've never seen before. It doesn't take long before I realize it's someone that has whispered me before when I was standing around in the Portal Room of Two moons. That conversation was odd and geared more to asking me about why my toon was in a relationship (Which I broadcast on my MRP Description to hopefully deter a particular RP element. But that's not the point of this thread really.) and this point I was abruptly met with: "I'm sorry I wasted your time, I don't wanna get you in any trouble with your partner by RPing with you." Of course at this point, I was incredibly confused because... not only do I have a complete stranger examining my toon (which I do like criticism, but this wasn't that) but she was also going on about how 'No one wanted to RP with her because she wasn't lvl 90 or they were in a relationship." Now, that conversation was several weeks ago and today... right now as a matter of fact, I'm getting whispers of the exact same type from, I can only imagine, the same person but on an alt. So, does anyone here get random weird conversations like this or is it just me? If so, would you like to share with the rest of the class? I know someone has some funny stories to share.Dinthoqaf23 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 [H] LF Tanks for ToT Hello, Looking for 2 tanks for a Sunday 5-9 pm server time ToT runs. Hoping to do a quick clear for gear and some achievements. Feel free to send over a tell if you're interested! Thanks!Yilmara0 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Are you evil? Lets be friends! So, I've been wanting to start exploring some of the darker areas of RP, seeing as I don't feel Ania fits well with being a run-of-the-mill hero. I'd love to get in contact with some evil-aligned guilds, cults, and really just anyone on the chaotic spectrum. Feel free to hit me up with whispers, or drop me some mail! Doesn't have to be IC, I'd love to just chat about Dark RP as well! I'm terrible at making forum topics, btw.Rhynnie10 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Cults of the Forgotten Shadows ((Info)) Hello! I am Lezek, better known as the Watcher, and I'm starting this thread to discuss the Cults, and how each individual teaches within them. It has always been my understanding that each teacher goes about preaching the virtues in their own ways, as well as adding virtues and merits of their own in as they go. How does your Cult go about their lessons? Is there a special method which your gathering uses to initiate students? Are there any virtues you enforce that set you apart? Do your members hold any special item that would identify them as a member of your cult? I would like to build a data base including any cults that may exist, and allow others who are interested to find a cult that fits them best.Lezek2 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Comedic RP. Who does it? I'm not talking about "An Elf, a Human and a Pandaren walk into a bar. The Gnome and Goblin duck." stuff. I mean RP where, your character falls down a cliff, and they yell "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS!" and the other characters fire snappy one-liners, or there's running gags going on, or there's moments of sarcastic back-and-forth going on. Most of the RP I see nowadays is either 'Days of our Lives' stuff, or it's 'Every moment is unbearable tension'. Being teleported into the fight 20 meters above the ground and screaming at the Mage "I'M NOT MUCH USE WITH TWO BROKEN LEGS, YOU DAFT BASTARD!", a slap-fight between a Draenei and Human priest that is the result of a degenerating theology discussion, riding through a forest, your head disappears into some low hanging branches, and you RP spitting the leaves out and asking if this really is the right way to go, getting 'flattened' under a dead/falling enemy, so on and so forth. Does nobody else do this anymore?Krenk49 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 looking to buy 2 profession packs I need a leather working profession packs and either blacksmith or jewel crafting profession pack. I will leave it up to you.Bloodycross4 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Rocket Nut Adventures I dunno whoever though stickin' afterburners on a chimera was a good idea...but it's not. It's genius. Don't tell me this was some Garrosh brain-gem neither; ain't nuthin' come outta that headcave but coal. Gotta be a goblin behind it...I mean, without goblins, Siege of Orgrimmar woulda been one whole wing shorter. :pKopperschott2 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Best pranks you've seen on Youtube? Curious what the best ones that you have seen are. I particularly love these three since they make advertisement incredibly entertaining. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cer8I4cX-vs (Meteor TV Prank - LG) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlOxlSOr3_M (Coffee shop Prank - Carrie Movie) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg (Devil Baby Prank - Devils Due Movie)Caelixx1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Booty Bay Guard Farming I've had all the difficult parts of Insane done for years but I could never bring myself to do this up to Exalted. Is there any interest in forming a group to farm these guards out? I can solo them but it would go much faster with more people. The only thing that I ask is that you don't leech rep and just hang out, I don't care if you're super l33t dps or heals, you just need to put forth the effort while we're killing the guards.Quintus6 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 @ <Mok LakTuk> Could you guys be any more amazing? Seriously. Even now, waking up hungover from drinking/PvP shenanigans, I'm like: 10/10 would do again The events, the RP, always having someone to HK with? A slurred shout-out to everyone in the guild for making it the perfect home. <3Lokmara1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Guilds with Thundering Serpent Hatchling pet I'm running out of pets to acquire and I was looking to pick this up. I'm more than happy to donate 5k to your guild bank for your consideration.Quintus2 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 I was just awarded an Enchanted Fey Drago! Blizzard send me gift! In my spam email folder! ... Drago glows like a thousand suns! They will be complimentary seat 50,000 players! They will be lucky players randomly! Picture of my Drago! Enchanted Fey Drago you are best! http://i.imgur.com/0YoezbU.jpg?1 http://i.imgur.com/zMv0s7H.jpg (not my work)Chonga8 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 TFS Abridged, #39 is out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcHIikdrhjQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUsvazPPlhZlch0-Z3wPByeg And if you didn't like Vegeta and enjoyed watching him getting humiliated before, you sure as hell are going to enjoy this episode.Krenk1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Tonight is a good night for a beer What are you drinking WrA? I'm drinking this stuff called Big Blue Van from the College Street Brew House here where I live. It's good. Almost like drinking Captain Crunch. And since I'm getting toasted I might as well queue for AV.Golavar10 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Choosing your own salutes/dances So a little bit ago, I had just interviewed a new member for the Vanguard. At the end of said interview, we saluted each other as we always do and I thought "The Orc salute would be so much better. It fits Maro more than the human military one." How cool would it be to be able to pick your own salute or dance or something along those lines for your character? I imagine you'd have to pay for it of course, but it'd be worth it. What do you think, Wyrmrest? Would Blizzard ever impliment such a feature? And if they did, which animations would you use?Marogthor7 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 What happened to the forums? Is the format changed for anyone else?Quintus62 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 WTB Felcloth Buying bulk Felcloth, 5g each or 100g a stack. Mail it COD.Abbri0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Turwinkle Talks with Heerodin! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a new Turwinkle Talks episode with special guest Heerodin of the Temple guild! Come and learn all about this interesting RP and toon! We have a lot of fun learning all about this toon! So grab a soda, some popcorn and cuddle up to all the Turwinkle goodness! :D http://youtu.be/drEKVav5VKITurwinkle5 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 @Quintus Can I take your helmet? It looks shiny. Also, is it just me, or did they change the forums a little? Something seems a little off...Geranguas4 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Someone Wanted Art, They'll get Art Hey there Wyrmrest Accord! Recently I tried to post my DeviantArt account in a thread asking to have their character drawn. I'm not sure if they had the chance to see my link, thus see if my style fit their tastes, so I figure I'd make a Thread about it in hopes they find it, as their thread seems to have disappeared! Also doesn't hurt that y'all will see it as well. Here's the address: Polartech.deviantart.com Thanks for visiting! - TirienTirien9 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 RP Leveling Group Would anyone be interested in rolling some new characters for an RP leveling group? I'm thinking it might be fun to make a group filled with the classic archetypes for fantasy adventurers. In my head, this means warrior, mage, priest, hunter and rogue. I'm certainly not deadset on it, however. If anyone is interested, I plan on rolling a rogue.Domare10 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Scarlet crusade rp guilds any scarlet crusade rp guilds?))Jartianton28 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 New to server (Alli)... Hi! I'm new the server, and I'm looking for some RP and a guild to help me level (started new character didn't transfer so I won't be able to do much RPing for now). I'm a human warlock. I haven't worked out all the details yet but obviously she's ill-tempered and passive aggressive (hello, warlock). Like most warlocks, she will also hide who she is through a thick facade and portray a mage. I'm leaning towards making her a type of succubus, but I'm not sure if that has been over-played and whatnot on this server. Anyway, replies on where I can find a RP/Leveling guild with whom my character would fit with? P.s. I am an experienced role player, so I know what I'm doing for the most part. Please don't recommend guilds in which I have to "apply" to, I personally think that is dumb and won't waste my time on it. However, you can "interview" me if you wish (like ask questions about my character).Ancastea1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Any SW Military HRP Guilds? Are there any SW HRP Military guilds on WRA currently? If not do you think the community would be interested in obtaining one? Thanks for your time.Krelv4 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 WrA's 5th Birthday Parade and Party!!! Attention Please!!! Please be aware that on January 16, 2014 our beloved home of Wyrmrest Accord will have been supporting our toons' asses for 5 years!!! FIVE YEARS!!!! Well, even though I didn't do it last year, this year the Annual Parade and Party shall GO ON!!! This year SHAYSINN will be hosting Alliance side while I will be hosting Horde side as Sootbreeze!!! :oD As with all things, the more you do something the better you get at it, so this year should be grand!!! Stay tuned for more info on events! Want to be apart of it? Let me know if you want to vendor something or hold a game event or anything else! We are celebrating you, after all!! Have an idea you would like to see? Post a post. This year's Theme will be Faction Pride!!!! Everyone MUST wear either http://www.wowhead.com/item=45581 if Horde or http://www.wowhead.com/item=45574 if Alliance Let's see a sea of Red and Blue!!! :oDTadaah10 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Two of my favorite things... In one video! Irish music, and Doctor Who! This really is a great song, and I have to say there are better quality versions of the song all over Youtube, in case you haven't heard it before. WHICH YOU MUST. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKgPB80jNANeltrix0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Kaldorei RP Guilds? Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the existing Kaldorei RP guilds on WrA? Do any significant RP guilds ever engage in regular RP-PVP as a part of their storylines? Feel free to include any other RP guilds you may feel are important on WrA. I've been RP-ing since Wrath, but now I'm trying to test the waters of some other RP realms. Thanks for your help! :)Borathad8 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Happy Birthday to ... Wyrmrest Accord! WrA has become a second home to me - something I never thought would happen after I left Sisters of Elune. There are a lot of good people in this community that I've had the opportunity to meet: thank you so much for the kindnesses you've shown along the way. You're all truly great. Since the server itself can't eat cake, I hope that everyone reading this treats themselves to something good today.Vandrysse25 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 The Technology... IT BURNS US! So I have never been, and probably never will be, very savvy when it comes to anything and everything related to technology and computers. Give me a bulleted list of steps and I can get the job done, but in a WH40K-esque way, without really understanding what I am doing. Skip ahead to now. A month or two back I bought myself a NOOK, because reading is a passion of mine and I felt that it would be wise to have unlimited access to new books at all times. However, I discovered I can also get all sorts of emulators and such as well... I just downloaded a GBA emulator. I need games for it. What are some good games for the Gameboy Advanced?Taldin13 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Table-top role playing games Whatcha be playin', mon? Lately I be playin' in t'ree games: Star Wars: Edge o' t'e Empire - I be runnin' t'is one. It be takin' place in t'e Old Republic era, and it just be startin' (we be two session in.) Pretty groovy so far. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DW4B5Id_TBRuLjDhqHTkghQOysqQQCvaYRbpUFR0SHI/edit Hunter: T'e Vigil, mon - We been havin' trouble schedulin' it, but I be a player in t'is one. My character be t'e Harrison mon. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zWmGzNaMMJNs2BCwbrIsbuuXxuwfs4e84cCkppEs27g/edit A Song of Ice and Fire RPG - T'is be one t'at I started, but I let me friend be takin' over when I finished a part o' t'e story I wrote. I called t'e campaign, "A Dirge for Crowns," we still be playin' it as of eight mont's o' weekly play. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zjg9hziYgn1w9pVEGBVLc5EnYBXg06EBVv9DqTvMg2M/edit We also have t'e House Blackrock, homage to t'e Warcraft orc clan, mon, but it not be listed on t'e page atm. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hk1ta1fLEmp3vcPrwwAjDLXeD98Ng-PouJn-GH7Yoe4/edit We play over skype because it be easier, mon. So t'at's t'e extent o' my gamin' lately, what role play ja be involved in, particularly o' t'e table-top variety? What systems ja be favorin'? What systems ja be curious about?Zazikikomo59 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 I'm famished, Wyrmrest. What did you make me for dinner? I'm mostly done with SoO content as I care to go. I'm missing a few pieces from my collection and I'm still getting Secrets of the Empire for the Legendary, but those are both such a bore I shudder to go further. My PvP is basically limited to hanging out until people want to run Arenas, as I despise BGs. So, between Enekie and Ninh, I don't have much to do. Enter the alts. I have a level 89 Rogue, but honestly, there's only one way to play the Rogue class. The differences in playstyle between the three specs are negligible and we pretty much have only "right way/wrong way" choices in our talents. I have an 83 Mage, but I'm loathe to go through MoP content again so soon after I'm nearly done with this one. I have a 71 Paladin, but the playstyle is basically judge, crusader strike, exorcism, move on. I have a 61 Monk, but it's so dreadfully complicated. I hit level 41 on my Shaman and just started crying. So I'm at a bit of a loss here. Anyway, what would you like to talk about today?Enekie160 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Calling all Trolls! Now that I think about it, maybe that wasn't such a good thread title... but I digress. While farmin' up that honor on Isle of Thunder, I happened across a Restrung Voodoo Bow in one of Lei Shen's burial chests. (Which incidentally is an amazing solo instance) I remember I really loved this bow on my old 70 hunter back in Wrath and was so excited when I got that I used it well past its actual usefulness (Before transmog, kiddos!), but the model was removed with the Zul'Aman changes. Since it was such a cool model, I checked on the AH to see if I could make a quick buck selling it, when I saw the lowest one was going for 4500 gold, and the rest where in the 5-6k range. That's pretty nuts. Some models were meant to be shared! So, come one, come all, Troll moggers! If you post in this very thread with your very own pretty Troll mog that you think would go just dandy with this bow, I'll give you the bow 100% free. I don't know what the interest is, but I am going to restrict this to WRA level 90s who can use the bow who already have most of the rest of their Transmog planned out to prevent off-realm snags and re-sellers. I'm not really sure how this would work in Alliance or for other races' sets, but feel free to post your own mog if you really like it. If someone Ally side manages to get the sexiest mog this side of Kalimdor, I'll put it on the neutral AH for 1kg (To prevent sharks) which I will then refund to you on my Ally side character. So, post your character link (Only use Wowhead models if you post your character link AND want to show what the finished mog looks like) and may the best Troll win! Happy mogging, Ruok. P.S. if you have a Piercing Glaive I'm willing to give you my undying affection for it. Oh, and gold. That too.Ruok2 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Iron Skyreaver Mount coming out! (Chimera) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12346796/Iron_Skyreaver—Available_Now_In-Game_Through_the_Shop-15_01_2014 People on the US servers have found out that certain realms have the shops open with this mount now inside it, this mount seems to be only purchasable through the in-game shop. Haven't seen anyone on it yet, assume they are still working on release here.Dawnsky13 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Worgen female o_o Guys.... I tried to draw a parody picture of the worgen female face. Uhm... I think it turned out looking better than the actual model. http://imgur.com/oimmtLb You decide.Keaba9 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Something's burning... So the other day I decided I would try and see if I could get some more gear for Civ in LFR. We started off fine as far as LFR's go. Usual whining occurred, a tank dropped, some healers yadda yadda. We get a full raid again and hammer our ways to Garrosh... ... and that was when, on the tunnel leading to Garrosh's throne, I smelled something burning. From under my bed. I type in that something was burning, brb, and frantically begin blood hounding out the smell before the pits of hell unleash and burn the house down. I found the source as my surge bar. I turned it off, unplugged it and began hauling a two meter free space around the plastic plug strip as if it was a bomb and sat there staring at it, waiting. At this point I remembered I was in a raid and looked back to my laptop. They were asking if I was AFK so I let them know "not AFK, but not able to finish. Sorry! Surge bar may explode into flames" And dropped group to return to my investigation. The bar wasn't hot. It wasn't smoking either and none of the plugs I pulled out showed any sign of charring. I sniffed it. Nothing. Confused but no longer smelling the burning, I clean everything again, including the bar, and plug everything back in and wait. Nothing. I try to raid again and the night went fine. The next morning, I smelled the burning again. but this time I noticed that our heater kicked on. Turns out all that issue was because the roommate turned the heat higher :| What crazy, or stupid things have caused you to drop group? (Please keep it PG 13)Civardi11 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Must Read - Important discovery to be promulgated to the full extent of the populace... message is as follows: /squeal is a functional emote. in game it makes you squeal, not unlike a pig or pigman.Sorovil5 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Zelda Fans & Arachnophobes http://i.imgur.com/pV8I8md.jpg Your nightmares have come to life!Duskcloud3 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Question about Alliance RP wise. Greetings! I am curious on what Alliance RP is like over here =D, looking for a good RP realm to level an alliance toon on ^_^Linthirri24 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Great job everyone! Way to go guys. MSV was my favorite tier thus far into MoP http://i.imgur.com/j7yQ7Ka.jpg Good Job Everyone! Pewpewz out . /kissesPewpèwz10 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Hello I just wanted to come on to the forums here and Introduce my self. I just transferred to this server this morning. I am from The Venture Co. I have been slowly moving all my toons over to here! So, HELLO!Rochchester24 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Looking for a guild Hey all. I have moved to this server recently, and i already have this 90 warlock, a 90 death knight, a 50 monk, a 28 mage, and am starting up a shammy. I would really like a quality guild that i can role play or raid in, and get ready for Warlords. I'd even be up to trying PvP. It would be nice to have a good group of people to play with. Of my previous group, many decided to quit until warlords and a few moved servers looking for a fresh start. It would be nice to a group of good people to enjoy this game with, no matter what their focus is. so please, hit me up!!Darkphiend2 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 WTB Illidari Cloak! Hello again, I have another item I am in search of! This time, it drops from a rare, and ONLY that rare, which is why I am having a problem! I have not seen the rare but once, and it had already been killed and not a soul was in the zone! The item I want: Illidari Cloak The rare that drops it: [ http://www.wowhead.com/npc=18697 ] Please, if you have this, I am willing to pay or trade, or even in you happen upon the rare, I care not what enchantment it has, as I am only using it for transmog for my alt. Thanks in advance for any replies!Luthae4 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Daytime raiding guild? Hey WA, I've taken most of this xpac off from raiding due to a schedule change irl. I want to get back into raiding before WoD release. During Cata I was a Firelord/Savior pre nerfs. I'm wondering if there are any day time raiding guilds on Alliance side. If not, maybe interested people can post and if it looks like it would be worth the time we can start up a regular group or maybe even a guild.Arbolius0 Jan 16, 2014