Wyrmrest Accord

Oct 10 WTB Foxflower, Fjarnskaggl & Starlight Rose I'll pay 15% lower than the normal AH price for each which goes around: 40g per Foxflower 35g per Fjarnskaggl 85g per Starlight Rose F̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶s̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶C̶.̶O̶.̶D̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶u̶l̶k̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶a̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶C̶.̶O̶.̶D̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶c̶e̶s̶.̶ Edit: Got enough mats for this week, Thanks.Jadav14 Oct 10
Oct 10 Retrieving the Artifacts: Hello everyone, This is something I've wondered about for a long time, because I myself had a few scenarios about what would happen if my character ICly found and retrieved the artifact weapon that they use, how they would react to it, the events leading up to it's eventually discovery, and what they would do after they wield it... So I want people to write their stories on how this may be done, remember, this is a "what if scenario" and none of this applies to your character's story in the game, so you can make them more powerful than they actually are. And since some of the artifacts have little to no story or wouldn't really be known by anyone not in a specific group, you can just write about how they go into their class hall. Also, feel free to post about multiple characters, I've got three characters in mind for my own stories.Borgro5 Oct 10
Oct 10 Nomi is my fault. Apparently I taught Nomi everything he knows. Well, at the time, my skill in firemagery was infinitely better than my skill in cooking. Not that I was ever really a GOOD fire mage, but basically, when your skill in cooking is 0, even 1 is infinitely better (at least, from a multiplication view...). I taught Nomi to fire mage. Not to cook. Sorry. I'll accept all your burnt food by mail, if you wish to spite me. I don't blame you.Manabender8 Oct 10
Oct 10 Experienced Raider LF Weekend Raiding team This is not only limited to this toon for doing such, I have options in terms of geared toons that are prepped for normals, mythic dungeons and eventually heroic and mythic raids. Experienced Oldschool raider. Lost interest in raiding after the mythic/heroic race for SoO but Legion raiding has looked very promising. Feel free to mail this character or send me some asks over bnet: ZombieRebel#11978Eradel1 Oct 10
Oct 9 <Keepers of the Moon> (Night Elf, Heavy RP) *Flyers are posted on Notice Boards throughout Alliance cities.* Kaldorei. The Children of the Stars. Keepers of the Land of Eternal Starlight. Our people have a rich, complex history, though in recent years, we have faced many uncertain changes. From the Battle of Mount Hyjal to the Cataclysm which has reshaped our very homeland. The return of the Highbourne and even the reintroduction of the Twicebourne challenge our longest-held values which have served as pillars of our society for milennia. Our once-great ancient cities now lie crumbled and ruined, their remaining power being exploited by our enemies. We will stand united- Kaldorei, Highbourne, and Twicebourne- to assist our people, heal our society from within, and together adapt to an ever-changing world to build a brighter, prosperous future. OOC: Formerly known as <Wardens of Teldrassil>, we have changed direction and decided to focus on the cultural aspect of Kaldorei roleplay in contrast to the more militaristic approach of other guilds as well as personal and story-driven character development.We accept both male and female Night Elf characters and all classes- mages and Death Knights included. If interested, please visit our guild site at www.keepersofthemoonwra.shivtr.com to fill out an application. An in-character interview is required to join. Officers: Azaeluna/Illyirana, Minarya, Miriael, Laraiena Connect with us! /join KaldoreiRP.Illyirana171 Oct 9
Oct 9 Warlocks Nobody is born a warlock, just like nobody is born a paladin or a mage or any other class in the game. (Although I guess you could say DKs are reborn but let's not get into that) I've decided to dig up my old Warlock toon here on WrA to sink my teeth back into role play with and I'm stumped on one very important part of his story. Why/how did he became a warlock? So I'm asking you, Wyrmrest, why/how did your warlock become well... a warlock?Aralon10 Oct 9
Oct 9 RP Hub Map (Interest Check) As has been mentioned by myself on other topics already, I am looking to create a map for RP Hubs throughout the Broken Isles. This map will serve as a reference for where to likely find guilds and/or groups that have set up camp or established a base somewhere on the Isles. I am curious to who all might be interested in having a reference map like this and what guilds and groups would like to be on the map. Here's a preview and example of the map segments and my own guild and our camp on the Broken Shore. http://imgur.com/a/vaYI9 (credit for original map image goes to Atlas map mod)Kalodin2 Oct 9
Oct 9 Horde <Hel Maor> LFM If you’re just coming back to the game, getting ready for Legion or looking for a fresh start or just looking to meet new people, Hel Maor could be the guild for you! We are a close-knit group of friends hailing from all over North America seeking to add like-minded friends to our group. No race/class/role limitations! Re-rollers, part timers, whatever your jam is - as long as you're casual and easy going, we have a place for you. Please take note: the average age of our current roster is 30+. We are currently raiding normal EN, Mythics, Mythic+, regular PvP via BGs, running instances, light RP all together as a guild community . Also will do some of the Classic Raids if there is interest. The focus is on being casual, and having a good time. If you are new to the raiding mechanics of Dreanor and aren’t sure where to begin, we can work with you! Our goal is to ensure that all of our guild members have a safe and comfortable environment to raid in. In short, we want to be the type of place you are excited to log in to after a tough day at the office. We want to be your local online tavern - Grab a beer and come relax! Will we be active in Legion? Hel yes! We expect to be raiding quickly in legion, and also have a strong PvP presence. Specifics: Guild Name: Hel Maor Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (RP-PvE) Websites: Discord Voice Chat: Discord Raiding: Ideally looking to have a 20-25 active people. New to raiding? No problem, we are willing to help people. But keep in mind we do still have some basic standards for what we need for some of the harder content. Tired of hardcore raiding? We casually raid and always strive to create a solid environment for all raiders to learn, have fun, and see endgame content. Raid times for Heroic are Tuesday and Thursday 5PM-7:30PM PST (server time) 7pm CST and 8pm EST. and for Normal with new folks and alts on Saturday at 5pm PST Current Needs: DPS: YES... Yes....Mostly need ranged DPS. Currently full on Raiding DKs, Priests and DHs Tanks- Currently full. MIGHT have room for 1 tank with a DPS off spec. Healers- looking to recruit one more full time healer. Ideally a Druid or Shaman. We are also looking for someone who can fill a DPS spot primarily and step up when one of our healers are unable to make it. The average ilvl of our raiding party is somewhere around 840. Who we're looking for: *Players who are serious about finding a guild they can stay in, grow with, & be together in the next expansion and beyond. Many of our members have been friends for 2-10+ years through online gaming. We want to add more to this mix. *Players who are seeking a community. *Players who want to be active in the guild! * Ideally we are looking for a 30+ age crowd. Folks with families, jobs, kids and general responsibilities. Does this mean no one under 30 is allowed? Not at all, All ages are welcome. Just know what the mindset of our core group is, people have RL stuff going on, and can not be online 24/7. Interested in learning more? Send an email! ProjectHelMaor@gmail.com or add me Dozer#1641 PST! Look for Dozër or a Dozer alt (protip: Dozer is in all my alt names), Cathal, Lelorien, Mak, Mauzzle, Neo, Eily or ask anyone who is online for an Officer, or someone online who can invite.Dozerella8 Oct 9
Oct 9 Large Vile Slime (UPDATE) The Large Vile Slime was killed at 4:06am Server Time, on Saturday. Just thought I'd let those that are looking for it know, and good luck!! :] I'll add updates when/if I can, others feel free to add times as well!Nareiko1 Oct 9
Oct 9 (H) <Reliquary of Tirisfal> Recruitment We are a newly formed RP guild looking for more members. All recruitment and promotions are done IC through puzzles. We are a guild dedicated to locating and reclaiming the history of Azeroth. Drechmah is in charge of all of it and the more scholarly members are under him directly. There is also a scouting and protection branch, so room for all types of personalities. Open to all races and classes. For more details, or if you wish to join whisper any member or contact me directly and we can get the ball rolling. Plenty of guild events planned, potential PvE progression if enough reliable members are found, and all IC wardrobe is provided.Drechmah1 Oct 9
Oct 9 [H-RP/PVE] <Darkfang> Recruitment & Events About Us & Mission Statement Darkfang is a medium-RP + PVE Militia, Aid & Relief guild for characters both new and seasoned on Wyrmrest Accord. The guild believes that by protecting & defending Azeroth; not only can we provide for ourselves, but help those who are in need. To ensure this; Darkfang is lead by Kih'lani Darkspear and her vanguard (officers). The guild enjoys a wide range of RP, from guided story lines using a dice mechanic to slice-of-life RP. Typically organized RP place during the evenings on Tuesdays & Fridays, 6:30pm PST and Campaigns on Sunday afternoons. If you are curious about Darkfang and it’s members this is an excellent time to get to know us. All of our story driven events use our dice system to help emphasize character triumphs as well as their failures. How to Join So, you wish to join us!? That's awesome, great even! However we do have a few requirements. Contact a member of the guild, preferably an officer (listed below). Check out our website: http://darkfang.shivtr.com/ Characters & Guild Members start off as initiates and then welcomed into the guild as full members after a set amount of time.   Requirements Must be 18+ (This is not an E-RP guild). This is a drama-free zone, we do not and will not tolerate it. Politics, Religion and Social Issues are not allowed in guild-chat.   Legion Content Will we be doing Legion content? You bet'cha! While we are an RP guild first and foremost we will be delving into both the RP aspect and PVE aspect of the upcoming Expansion. In fact, our focus will be fighting the Burning Legion and offering Aid & Support to those who are in most need! Extended RP Info We do have a set of rules that we expect to be followed both OOC and IC. This does include the no-drama rule. We will not tolerate any sort of behavior that would cause problems for the guild as a whole. If you have a question of what this might entail please contact an officer. We have an OOC and an IC application process that must be followed through. PVE Info I heard you like PVE! Great! So do we. As stated with the Legion content we support and will be participating in PVE content; this includes questing, casual raiding and dungeons. PVP? Raiding? Dungeons? PVP? While we are not a PVP based guild, we do participate in casual PVP. Raiding and Dungeons? We are not a hard-core Raiding guild. However we do intend on participating in LF content. Need a transmog, achievement, mount? Well, we do weekly transmog raiding! Contacts Kih, Loreryli (GuildMaster) Foxberry#1925 Xij, Aidemis (Officer) Zachery, Kaimah (Officer) Social Media Website: http://darkfang.shivtr.com/ WoW Site: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/wyrmrest-accord/Darkfang/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/DarkFang_RP Tumblr: http://darkfang-rp.tumblr.com/ Events Open-Guild RP Events: Fridays 6:30pm PST Campaign-Events: Sundays; afternoons PST.Kih42 Oct 9
Oct 9 Well! http://i.imgur.com/wdE11F5.jpg That's upsetting.Furshot14 Oct 9
Oct 8 Quarter of a Century Yep.. Birthday today. Crazy that I'm now a quarter of a century old. Just five more years and I'll be considered elderly as dictated by the current social standpoint carried on by the younglings. Should I start looking at retirement homes just in case?Crestor2 Oct 8
Oct 8 My name is Jawrip. My name is Jawrip, and I like memes. Share your favorite memes here so I can collect them in my meme collection. The top memes will receive a certificate from me stating that their memes are of the highest quality.Jawrip5 Oct 8
Oct 8 Want your character drawn? I am not a professional artist but I will do my best to draw something you will like! An example of what ive drawn is in the link below, its my avatar! Drawn very recently http://imgur.com/a/D7uD4 It was recently brought to my attention that selling art for gold is against the ToS, but apparently money is fine? So if you want a drawing I guess add me and we can work something out! battle.net = Jammin#1688Vallaana6 Oct 8
Oct 8 Spartan UI + RP Addon Issues? Is anyone else having troubles with this? Any RP addon I try works as far as the menus where I can fill out character info...but when I mouseover I don't see RP style, full name, etc... Known solutions?Tokkai7 Oct 8
Oct 8 Where can players ask lore questions? Hey blizz and other players, I was wondering if there is some kind of designated place that players who are lore hounds could ask questions to WoW writers etc. and get lore answers that are canon so as to fill in a lot of blanks that we have for races etc. I'd love it if I could pick a few lore guys' brains and see if together we could expand upon the lore of this universe! I know the chronicles and such are doing a fantastic job of adding tons of lore and more events to the grand timeline, but I need more basic lore such as: height and weight ranges for the playable races Which playable races could actually hybridize or not Clarification on Forsaken biology and what things can permakill them or not definitive answer on the question if undead can make whoopee or not, we know they can't procreate naturally as they are dead but can they still do the deed? Are Sylvanas and Nathanos sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g?? Does the Worgen curse halt aging and give lupine appearances in human form? (Some depictions of Greymane before and after worgen curse lean towards yes) There's conflicting lore on Undead being able to get drunk or not, the book in the DK starter area says no but then you have a DK aka Delvar Ironfist the alliance DK follower who is constantly drunk. Is it psychosomatic for him or is he actually drunk? did he die while drunk so when he was raised it was a permanent drunken stupor??? COME ON BLIZZ MAKE A JOB FOR LORE GUYS WHO CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS FOR US THAT WE SO DIRELY NEED ANSWERED!! edit: also if a forum mod could sticky this so a blue can see it and maybe get around to helping me out and answering these questions for me in a canon manner I'd deeply appreciate it!Gallowsfall21 Oct 8
Oct 8 [H-RP] The Thundermoon Tribe When the land was split asunder, so many cried out in terror and agony. The people, the land, the very spirits that inhabited all living things - they wept in confusion and desperation, having lost so much with nary a hand to save them from their fall. When the drums of war and revolution thundered through the lands, countless more fell victim to the merciless destruction and senseless violence. The Shu'halo especially felt the brunt of loss. Taurajo, Freewind, Cliffwalker, Aparaje ... so many villages, so many tribes lost or scattered. No longer. There must be a symbol of hope and sanctuary, even as the drums of war cause the ground to quake. Forged from the shattered past of a once thought extinct tribe, the Thundermoon tribe will meet those who would dare threaten the children of the Earth Mother and turn them back. From Mu'sha's gaze, there is light in darkness. From An'she's radiance, there is comfort in the lonely Hunt. From the Thundermoon, there will be peace for our people. ----------------- Basic Info Horde Guild - RP/PvX (Is that a thing? We do whatever.) Guild Site: thundermoon.enjin.com Leader: Ebon Thundermoon You may request to join through either in-game mail or signing up on our website. Who Are We? <Thundermoon Tribe> is a Horde RP guild - specifically, a Tauren tribal guild. While new to Wyrmrest Accord, we have a long history dating back several years on our former server, Feathermoon. Having gone into remission shortly after the end of Cataclysm, we have come seeking a new home among the verdant lands of the Accord. We have a small core of friendly players with a broad spectrum of skills and knowledge - anywhere from staunch lore buffs to high-end PvE progression to even "Hordecore" PvP! Our goal is simple - to enjoy what we love. What we love is the Tauren culture and mythos. The Thundermoon Tribe is one of new beginnings, where anyone in the tribe may influence the course of its future, so long as their passions and tenants are strong enough. Will we be a progressive raiding force? A PvP juggernaut? A center of lore and history? Perhaps all of the above? We will see. FAQs Are only Tauren allowed in? Actually, no! We accept all races and levels, so long as their character is in line with the guild's major tenant - aiding and protecting the Tauren people, lands and culture. You have an interesting idea for a quirky merchant looking to establish a trade route with a fledgling Tauren village? Perhaps you're a wandering mercenary looking to aide the Thundermoon in their endeavors? Or maybe you're just wanting to hang out with the biggest and debatably most cuddly (Pandaren be muscling in on this territory) race in Azeroth? Do you plan on raiding? We plan on it, yes. We have voice chat set up and quite a few seasoned raiders in our group - we might not be on league to do progression style raiding, but we undoubtedly will have a strong raiding core going forward. Can my guild form a pact/alliance with yours? I don't see why not, unless you're part of the Evil League of Evil style of guild (or Alliance based). Always fun to interact outside the walls of an insular guild setting, you know! What kind of RP can I expect to find with the tribe? We are a Tauren community, seeking to protect and flourish all that is Tauren related. You will find a good amount of social interaction among guild members, though given that we call from all flavors of player, you can find anything from PvP warparties to friendly, casual chatting. We do encourage all of our members to take an active role in building the guild - events run a rather large gambit. Feel free to add your own, should you be so inclined!Thundermoon96 Oct 8
Oct 8 [H-RP] The Thunderdawn Pact is Recruiting! Originally a tauren tribe, The Thunderdawn has, since then, grown and is now composed of smaller clans, houses and tribes of the various Horde races. This Pact is a coalition of professional bounty hunters allying together under one, singular banner, The Thunderdawn Pact. Members of The Thunderdawn Pact value strength, honor and loyalty. The Thunderdawn Pact have always been around. However, the Pact had suffered greatly during the Siege of Orgrimmar. Most of their members died during the attack, including its former Grandmaster of the Hunt, Dormak Steelarm. Although they fought bravely and held off Garrosh's forces for as long as they could, they were eventually overwhelmed. The Siege left the organization a shadow of its former self, and it took years for the Pact to rebuild. Now, under new leadership, Tyloh Eaglefeather seeks to bolster their ranks once again and bring The Thunderdawn Pact back to its former glory. ----------------------- Hello! The Thunderdawn Pact is a Horde RP-PvP/E guild looking for more members to come join us. We run RP/PvP/PvE events that yield guild currency called "Marks of Glory" that are needed in order to rank up within the Pact itself. However, that does not make PvP/PvE events mandatory - they are totally optional! We welcome all sorts of classes and races into the guild - so long as they adhere to the Hunter's Tenants and live up to the Pact values of strength, honor, and loyalty, members can find themselves forming strong, lasting bonds between their fellow hunters. An IC-interview is required. All members start off as a Commoner (OOC) rank until they have completed this interview and are then promoted to either a Trainee or Freelancer rank. Freelancers loosely associate themselves with the Pact (i.e., couriers, merchants), whereas Trainees can join one of three factions within the Pact itself, The Hunters, The Outfitters, and The Agents. Hunters and Outfitters are further divided into their given specialties and professions. ----------------------- At the moment, we have no events planned until we have more members that can actively participate in them. However, once we do have people, a Pact "Meet-and-Greet" will follow, along with RP/PvP/PvE events shortly thereafter. We currently only have one officer at the moment, so we're also looking for players to be leaders within the guild as well. Guild Event Listing http://tinyurl.com/he3c65z Guild Ranking System http://tinyurl.com/jpgpul3 Guild Factions http://tinyurl.com/hvatory If you wish to apply, you can leave a reply here, message either myself or Jergg in-game or leave an ask showing your interest here: http://tinyurl.com/zy2rhwa If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here or message me privately!Tyloh11 Oct 8
Oct 8 Kamazhi's Armory II: Electric Boogaloo WILL BE POSTING UPDATES HERE FOR REFERENCE TO RETURNING READERS PATCH NOTES 9/24:/16 - XVI: PLATE ARMOR REWRITE. UPDATED CHANGES: NEW PICTURES, RESTORING DEAD LINKS, MORE DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF ARMOR PIECES. ---Hey guys! It's me again. Back with a brand new bag (of combat information). Some of you might know me from my previous long-running Armory thread, "Kamazhi's Detailed As Hell Armory", found here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/6758676148?page=1 While I'm proud of that thread and incredibly grateful for the support and feedback that it received, it definitely wasn't perfect. Years of continued research and exploration into the field of ancient and medieval combat have given me new insight on many of the topics I covered before, and many that I haven't. As a result, I thought it'd be best to start fresh, especially considering that the last thread got...weighed down by controversial discussions sometimes. So! Let's get started. First off, a short FAQ to cover the most likely questions: Q: So why are you starting a new thread? I liked the old one! A: A couple of reasons. First off, the simple truth is that while I did everything I could to make the old thread as accurate as possible, it's very easy to fall into conflicting sources and incomplete information in this field of study. I felt it was time to update previous articles with what I've learned since the initial writing, and starting a new thread to emphasize this felt more proper than just stealth-editing ancient entries. Second, a good portion of the original thread got cluttered with Q&A stuff before I came up with the idea for my 'Combat Consultations' thread. There are multiple pages of just discussion without any updates, and while discussion is great, I wanted to clean things up, as it were. Q: So where do I go if I have requests for a topic? For example, if I want you to cover atlatls in your next article? A: Requests can still go here! Feel free to post anything related to topics like that in this thread. Q: Where should I ask questions about my character's loadout, or specific combat tips? A: Please direct those questions to my Combat Consultation thread here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/9753205631?page=1 It's a long-running resource where not only I, but other wonderfully helpful posters answered questions for a long time about this topic! Q: I'm new here. Who are you and why should I listen to what you have to say on this topic? A: I'm DEFINITELY not an authority on medieval arms and armor. I don't have a history degree, and I'm best described as an obsessive enthusiast. My only "credentials" are basically about fourteen years of entirely voluntary medieval arms and armor research, backed by a good deal of real-life sparring and fencing. I emphasize again that I am NOT trying to be an authority on this topic. I simply saw a niche that I felt needed filling. Q: I don't like something that you posted here. It seems wrong. Are you gonna be a jerk if I point that out? A: Absolutely not! I don't discourage criticism of my posts, I welcome it. Because most of this topic is involving combat tactics from centuries [or longer] ago, there is definitely room for debate. If you take umbrage with one of my articles, please let me know! I can't promise I'll immediately change said article, but I'll absolutely double-check my sources, provide explanation, and, if necessary, update accordingly. So without further ado, let's get started! TLDR: Rebooting my old Armory thread to update articles, fix errors, and become more consistently active. Expect lots of partial and sometimes total rewrites, as well as totally new content. If you've read my articles before, check them out again and you'll see some new stuff inside them! I hope you enjoy it!Kamazhi27 Oct 8
Oct 8 Extra Life 2016 Hey Wyrmies, Just poking around to see if anyone else is doing Extra Life this year. If you are and want to work on it together or think you may wanna support a hospital, let me know. I won't link it here, just in case, but feel free to get hold of me in game :)Sara0 Oct 8
Oct 8 LFRP Directory Looking for Roleplay. I've noticed something missing from WrA that I've used elsewhere and that's a character directory for those looking for random RP on the server. This may already be a thing, but I've not been able to find it. I know that at times it can get a bit difficult finding RP, especially in the shadow of a new expansion but it never hurts to put oneself out there. So here's the skinny. Put your information in the format below. Easy as that. :) ... Be as detailed as you like with the above, but remember that all of this is just keeping it short and sweet. Don't lay our the whole life story because it's much better to pique someone's interest when there's a little mystery. Most importantly. Have fun!Arkainen42 Oct 8
Oct 8 Draenor Ecology Speculation: We know that Rylak's became Chimera, Ravagers became... well... wimpy, and a lot of other species went extinct when Dreanor went kaput. Or did they? What about the Rock Flayers? So little lore of them exists and yet there was a Garrison Mission that saw fit to let us know that the Rock Flayers were not sighted and that there were scholars searching for them... all they find are rocks that have been scratched up by something though... There are three answers for me, either: They are an offshoot of the Ravagers that were warped by the magics that tore Draenor apart but instead of becoming tiny deformed freaks, they actually evolved to a more human like state. They're what became of the Saberon, once again changed by the magics from Dreanor's destruction, they devolved and their arms with opposable fingers and cat like tails meant for balance were replaced by insectoid/arachnid like appendages and suffered a severe loss of intelligence, thus leaving them the ravenous monsters we see prowling about the wastes today. They're an early titan forged experiment gone wrong, similar to Troggs, burrowing beneath the earth after being released and driven to the surface when the world was literally breaking, and the ground beneath them was crumbling into the great dark beyond, now that there's too few caverns left to support their ecosystem they're running rampant on what's left of the surface, we see more flayers or at least creatures similar to them in Deepholm, so perhaps this theory holds some truth? Maybe I'll post a little more speculation about what happened to Draenor's creatures and ecosystems here tomorrow.Banrok38 Oct 8
Oct 8 <A> Tank looking for Raid guild. I am new to the ally side, i am currently looking for a new guild and looking to tank through legion for a guild. I am at this post Ilvl 851 and 7/7 EN normal. I have several Ahead of the curve achievements from previous expansions. I have also been tanking since WoTLK and only been tanking. If interested please BTAG me or post bellow Btag: CamoFrog#1403Mosswood0 Oct 8
Oct 8 Internet Arguments ... Quote from Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. It's a bit dry, but incredibly profound at times (in my opinion, anyway). I thought I would share this quote, because I've often seen it happen in internet arguments but, like poor Levin, I've never been able to put the observation into words successfully... Because I'm not Tolstoy.Kasskeelhaul1 Oct 8
Oct 8 Seeking RP/Casual Raid Guild I made a topic a while ago about transferring to here and finally did. I've loved it so far and haven't looked back. Now...I cannot find a guild that raids weekdays or later (ish) on weekends. I'd also like to RP some. Having a great time in my new home though. Friendly crowds, easy world quest groups, overpriced AH...all things I'd hoped for. Mostly. :) I use to be a semi serious raider in Wrath but it's been years of LFR and casualness because of heavy workloads and life things. Sorry for the wall of text but if anyone would like to risk a response of any kind I'm looking for you. Haha.Matthael2 Oct 8
Oct 8 Stay Late Travelers Hello WrA RP community, We are a gypsy guild looking for more gypsies that would like to travel Azeroth on caravan and establishing ourselves throughout the world! We are currently very small but we are looking to create many Alliances with other guilds. We focus on working together as a gypsy family and supplying guilds with other services such as events, goods and much more. Everyone in the guild will have a say in what we do and how we do it! We create public events such as Auctions, Carnivals and trading events. We have more ideas and we want everyone to share their opinions with us. We hang around inns and taverns in the city but we have been moving around so you can whisper me if you want to join or for more information! I would like to inform everyone that the guild does not refer to the Romani people but to the meaning of a travelerLuvall3 Oct 8
Oct 8 [H-RP][Orc Only] Goramar News/Updates: ... Introduction: ... What We Are: ... Guild Website: ...Rahkris76 Oct 8
Oct 8 [A-RP] <The Conclave> IC This information is found circulating within the Alliance military’s channels, seeking new recruits: ... OOC ... ... ... Visit www.conclave.shivtr.com to read all of the information about our guild. Recruitment and guild policies found here: http://tinyurl.com/ConclaveRecruitingFielton5 Oct 8
Oct 7 Gilnean but not a Worgen? Would it be possible, from a lore perspective, for a character to be the adult child of someone who carried the Worgen curse (born pre-cursing, obvs), who "escaped" from Gilneas before the Greymane Wall fell? What would be the oldest such a child could be?Jeymian4 Oct 7
Oct 7 [H]<Boodocks Gamerz> Hello! My name is Vee and I'm an officer of BGz! We are anew guild and are enjoying our time in legion; we are 3 people strong (so don't judge us!). But while we are small and fresh, we are looking for members to join us in becoming more formidable. Personally, I'm a veteran player that was a BT raider with Nightshift on Bronzebeard and still know the In's and Out's of the game. It's been a pleasure to introduce some very close friends of mine to WoW and they are enjoying it as much as I am (we are all currently 110 @ ilvl830+) and are seeking to build and start a WoW gaming community from the ground up. We have a Discord for voice and are usually always online at some point of the day for fun times, socializing, and coordination in game. We welcome new and returning players and we also help with leveling, answering questions (or finding the answers together), transmorg runs, cheevo hunting, battle pets, etc. We would like to start doing daily and weekly activities with new members that include: Leveling World Quests Dungeon Runs (we are currently doing heroics looking to start mythics soon) In-game events Profession leveling I must add the founders of the guild are african americans and have been in many guilds that find sport in disrespectful talk, memes, and jokes and will not tolerate it in the least bit. Feel free to PM either of us in-game for more info: Vongor Zizanna XemdusVongor0 Oct 7
Oct 7 What's Stuck In Your Head, Wyrmrest? You know, that earworm of a song that just won't stop replaying while you go about your day. Lately for me it's been back and forth between two songs: Perhaps the greatest song ever used in a comic book movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMD2TwRvuoU And some 80's hair metal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_PgSideswipe35 Oct 7
Oct 7 5/7H raid team - LF ranged DPS <Lost Champions> is currently looking for any of the following: Druid - Balance Hunter - Ranged Shaman - Elemental or RestoInfo: As the title states we are currently 5/7H and 7/7N. Our team size is currently 18 to 22 people, depending on who shows up for the night. If you do join you will be competing for a mythic spot. You will always get to come to heroic and normal's but nothing is guaranteed for mythic spots. Times: Tuesday 6:30 to 9:30 Server Thursday 6:30 to 9:30 Server Monday 6:30 to 9:30 Server So if you are interested please send me a tell to Eminence, Elennoko, Yapps, Melsiren or Sairune. Otherwise you can add me to bnet at Eminence#1788.Eminence2 Oct 7
Oct 7 Rum Runners is recruiting. Accepting everyone. Just looking for some people to chill with and do mythics occasionaly when we feel like it. Hate making schedules for games and plus we work a lot, so if people want to join you can. If you want to RP as a rum runner, be my guest. We don't rp much but I'll sit in on RP from time to time. If you're looking for raiding we dont do that. PvP we'll queue up some nights, just for fun. Always up for some premades so we don't get stomped. Mythics is the best gear we want to get, some fun challenges for a small group. Maybe start a pug raid one night if mood is right. There really is only 3 active people in this guild right now, but if you're alone we'll invite ya. We definitely aren't elitists so if your'e worried about having to be the best of the best or scared of mythics don't worry about that. That's about all I got. Whisper Mchooligan or Fabbious if you wanna join.Mchooligan0 Oct 7
Oct 7 845 Resto Druid looking for weekend raids Greetings folks, I'm a resto druid currently 845 6/7 EN normal and hope to full clear and push into heroics after finding a consistent raid team in a stable guild that raids saturday nights and sunday evenings. Reply here or via in game mail and I'll look forward to speaking to you. =)Ashishishe0 Oct 7
Oct 7 [A] <Gravestone> The Human huntress carries a large stone slab chiseled from a tombstone over her shoulder. She proceeds to impale a large coffin nail between the rusted iron wire, hanging it up within the town square. Its engravings read as follows: "The bell has been struck, a call to the hunters of the night. The shadowed blades, minds, and brawn have been called upon to stalk the darkness. We shall rend the veil that masks the cults, the demons, the wicked and the paranormal, striking them down with the shadows they have called their own for too long. We shall serve this world in our duty to exterminate the vile creatures that skitter under the cover of darkness. We shall strike fear into the hearts of the corrupt. Our bows, blades, and magic are the herald for their death knells, chiming across their blackened souls. Let the wicked beware. Gravestone has arrived. - Vex" (( Heavy, chaotic neutral, Roleplay guild. Based upon the pursuit, expulsion and/or eradication of the paranormal, undead, demonic, cultist, and elemental threat. Open to any and all classes/races. Best suited for any chaotic neutral character looking to join an organization that hunts down Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic orientated evil entities of any form. Ill-suited for any character whom holds any Old God, demonic (aside from a reasonably roleplayed warlock), evil, insane (if contradictory to the focal philosophy of the guild) and cultist ties. Also poorly suited for any Lawful or Neutral Good oriented characters due to conflicts in interest. Drop Vexonia-WyrmrestAccord an in-game mail or whisper for more information or if interested in applying. Quality Role Play is a non-negotiable standard that will be monitored and enforced during your membership within the guild. Opening up our doors once again for the coming expansion! Feel free to contact any of our officers or drop a line on our guild's site: gravestone.shivtr.com! ))Vexonia293 Oct 7
Oct 7 LFM [H] Glory of the Legion Hero Anyone Horde side working on Mythic Achievements (Glory of the Legion Hero)? You get a mount and a 3rd tier weapon appearance, as well as whatever the individual achieves may reward (pets, etc.) http://www.wowhead.com/guides/glory-of-the-legion-hero I main a Resto Druid ilvl 852. I'm 14/26 achieves. Done with: Halls of Valor Black Rook Hold Maw of Souls (I don't mind running them again, though, even if I'm locked out.) If you are interested, please message me on Belevow, Salvatorien, or Marjol Horde side. Please note, though, that sometimes I completely overlook whispers, unintentionally. If you can't reach me in-game, comment here and I'll be sure to pay extra close attention. Edit: I am now able to run Arcway and Court of Stars.Belevow1 Oct 7
Oct 7 Likes/Dislikes of Legion It's been a month of Legion and, while a lot of us are still leveling and doing their class hall and beginning quests/reputations, some of us are basically done and are riding out the waves behind the initial rush of content. Now that it's calmed down a lot, I can sort of sit down and say what I've liked and disliked. What I really liked is the amount of content there was to do at end game as soon as you hit 110, and how I'm still doing said content even now. There was profession quests, Suramar in its entirety, dungeons, world quests, etc. It keeps one busy, and even after you finish the more "pressing" stuff like your order hall campaign, you've still got raids, mythic dungeons, world quests and reps among other things. And most other players, like myself, are also getting old world stuff that they skipped or missed along the way. You really can't say that there's nothing to do in this game anymore. Rather, it looks like a majority of the people think it's a bit overwhelming at how much stuff there is to do. Now, I just have one very big gripe about this expansion so far: the amount of RNG that is in place for... basically everything. I don't mind a bit of RNG here and there, it makes things interesting. However, with an expansion weighed down in constant randomness (let alone the fact that there's a DPS spec that literally relies on RNG), it gets very tiring very fast. I honestly prefer things unlocked over time rather than the hopes and prayers that I'll maybe get lucky and secure it. This goes for mounts, toys, pets, the new legendaries, etc. I just wish they'd tone down on the RNG aspect a little. What do you like about this expansion so far? What do you dislike?Furshot112 Oct 7
Oct 7 - -Tygraesa5 Oct 7
Oct 7 Watch my first live stream! I just dont wanna be all by myself lol. https://www.twitch.tv/gingerkisaKisâ0 Oct 7
Oct 7 Join /HordePvP This channel has been around for awhile and was really active for premades back in the day. While Legion is pretty much on the horizon, there are still folks looking to gear up alts, get achievements, mounts or just have fun stomping out people in premades. Hop in, chat it up, and let's paint it red!Lianshí65 Oct 7
Oct 6 The Warscorn (Heavy RP/Raiding/PVP) Recruitment is open! RP event dates posted within! ... The Warscorn is a guild with a heavy focus on RP, that will also be hosting a raiding team for Legion, as well as engaging in organized PVP! While there is a heavy focus on RP, the guild, as a whole, will be casual and relaxed! The first of the RP storyline will be starting up in a week or so, but it is -not- exclusive to members, and all are welcome! For more info, feel free to check out the website: http://thewarscorn.shivtr.com/ Currently we're accepting any and all RPers who have interest in the story, and also RPers and Non-RPers for Raiding and PVP. Currently looking to recruit for raiding: ... Currently looking to recruit for PVP: ...Felextas13 Oct 6
Oct 6 [A-PvE] "Nine to Five" Recruiting "Nine to Five" is a brand new Casual Raiding guild that is looking for more players who wish to clear current content but also have real-life obligations. Along with clearing the current raid this will also be a place to form group for Heroics and M/M+. Currently looking for: All Classes/Specs Raid Times: Thursday Night - 7:30 PST (Once we have a full raid team) Feel free to message Boogiesmalls or add bNet: Boogiesmalls#1905 Best wishes!Boogiesmalls0 Oct 6
Oct 6 RP Hubs outside of Cities It's easy enough to bum on over to the capital for some tavern walk-up RP, or general conversation, but what are some of the more populated but perhaps less known spots where we hang out? Somewhere less flooded than Orgrimmar, but not so desolate as a place where one or two characters hang out. But hell, if you have a specific locale post it anyway I suppose - no harm in suggesting a meet up.Kazan14 Oct 6
Oct 6 Kaldorei/Night Elf Guilds? Any Night Elf RP guilds around?Xin3 Oct 6
Oct 6 Rogues, the Hall of Shadows, and Networking So I'm going to start this off by saying that I think the Hall of Shadows is the best Class Hall; it's full of interesting nooks-and-crannies, has small details that add flavor to the Hall, and the main drag back to the bar is basically exactly what I thought a black market would always look like: tons of stalls filled with illegal goods to be sold to the masses. The only downside to it is that it's behind a wall instead of in a back alley and that Blizzard gave the shanty town to the Sewers rather than us. With all that being said I have a couple of questions for my fellow rogues: What do you think of the Hall? IC and OOC? Would you hang out there IC? And how many of you would be interested in forming an actual IC network that exist in the Hall? One that trades rumors and secrets over the drinks served by the wait staff. I imagine it would be hard, what with the realm sharding and all, but at the same time I feel like it would be a great way to promote cross-faction RP as well as world RP as a rogue in your guild and/or RP group could have heard a rumor that something big was going to happen in Highmountain in about a week or so. Heard it from a friend of a friend who knows I guy, trust me. Discord channel: https://discord.gg/NME9Sd2Mekia26 Oct 6
Oct 6 [A]<The Emerald Throne> recruiting for Heroic <The Emerald Throne> is recruiting for heroic raiding. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30pm-8:30pm Server Time. We are in need of a healer and a handful of dps. We're a laid back group who wants to have fun but still have weekly progression. We're a new guild built from a group of IRL friends who have known each other for a long time, and we're in need of some new friends to help take down the Legion. We use Discord, and we hang out in there pretty often on our off nights, and we also try to stay active in Mythic+ runs. Add Hakooh#1895 Faulty#1273 or Bethbuggy#1720 if you have any questions, or just reply here!Hakooh0 Oct 6
Oct 6 [A] WW Monk looking for a casual rading guild As the title says, I'm looking for a raiding guild. Pugs aren't really cutting it for me, and my previous guild only had 4 raiders. I'm currently at ilvl 847 and have cleared 5/7 normal so far, with Herbalism and Alchemy as my professions. I also have some experience with Mistweaver, but I prefer melee dps. My availability is any weeknight after 7:00 P.M. realm time.Hrodgeir2 Oct 6
Oct 6 [H-RP] <World Keepers> - Druid/Shaman Guild ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/wyrmrest-accord/World_Keepers/ Guild Site: http://worldkeepers.enjin.com/ ... The World Keepers are the collaboration of the Cenarion Circle and the Earthen Ring formed when Deathwing shattered the world. For years the two organizations have worked together to extinguish threats, harmonize with the elements, and secure Azeroth's natural state and beyond; their dauntless efforts across Azeroth and Outland (Draenor) have often times led them to work on their own, but with the ever-present threat of the elements' wrath and nature's growing fury, their efforts within select forces soon joined to form a massive mantle of security: The World Keepers. Our guild was founded to engage Shaman and Druid to work together in themed Roleplay aimed to mend & defend Azeroth and beyond with natural, spiritual and elemental methods. Headquarters: Valley of Wisdom, Orgrimmar RP Genres: Nature, elements, shamanism, druidism, adventure, spiritual, world events, social ... World Keepers' recruitment is always open! We are a guild founded OOC during Mists of Pandaria that has pursued active 'adventure' style roleplay focusing on shaman and druidic themes. We are an inclusive community, extending the roleplay that we lead beyond just guild members. We have over a year of experience leading group adventures and are excited to share our passion with others! The guild’s primary focus is Roleplay, but doesn’t shun PvE or other guild activity should members wish to organize OOCly in those regards as well. Interested in joining us? Please contact one of the Prime Keepers: Tarrhoof or Nazzrix via: In-game mail In-game whisper Private Message on our Enjin siteTarrhoof27 Oct 6
Oct 6 [H] <The Earthspear Tribe> All-Tauren Guild Look around our world. Our lands. Our home. See what destruction the elements have brought upon it. See how the bodies of our brethren - those who we consider our allies, and those who we name our enemies - litter the very ground we walk on. Our world has survived its impending end, and we all rise to fight against the very things that hold us in place. The Earthspear Tribe shall remain still for no longer. We fight - not just for the Horde. We fight for the whole of Azeroth - in hopes that we will live to watch as our children will grow; but nevermore shall we falter against impenetrable odds. Brothers and sisters - sons and daughters of the Horde: the Earthspear stand, ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. (( With the release of Cataclysm comes a health of fresh changes for this server's first Tauren roleplaying guild. First off, while I'm keeping to the tradition of running the Tribe as "Heavy RP," I am also recruiting for PvE; for evening, late-night, and early-morning times - but not limited to those hours. With the new guild system, there is an even greater need to enlist and recruit players who not only wish to RP, but also have aspirations to experience end-game raiding by the time they hit 85. Please note: While I'm opening up recruitment for PvE, I am only accepting Roleplayers. We're recruiting all classes - but only Tauren. If you would like to join, please either contact me in-game or submit an application at www.earthspear.net. The website - as well as the guild, itself - needs more activity going on. I'm hoping to bring it back up to speed. We hope to see you all soon. Thank you, to the Wyrmrest Accord community, for your continuing support. ))Huatar381 Oct 6