Zul'jin

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Jan 24, 2015 Epic Profession Recipes Crafters List Here is a thread I will update regularly as posts come in with who can make what on either faction side. Just post your profession and what epic recipes you can make. Not rares. Epics. Making this thread since not everyone is going to have all the patterns right away, since some of them, like with tailoring, require BoP 6 day CD cloth to buy. This will be an easy way for people to find potential crafters to make their items. Also, please post if you have any Chaos Orbs available for certain recipes. Thanks. All recipes and their current crafters: BLACKSMITHING - Elementium Earthguard Elementium Earthguard A - Barbazian, Haines, Gregorio, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Elementium Stormshield Elementium Stormshield A- Haines, Barbazian, Gregorio, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Elementium Deathplate Elementium Deathplate A- Barbazian, Gregorio, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Hardened Elementium Hauberk Hardened Elementium Hauberk A- Barbazian, Gregorio, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Light Elementium Chestguard Light Elementium Chestguard A- Barbazian, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Elementium Girdle of Pain Elementium Girdle of Pain A- Barbazian, Gregorio, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Hardened Elementium Girdle Hardened Elementium Girdle A- Barbazian, Gregorio, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Light Elementium Belt Light Elementium Belt A- Barbazian, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Elementium Gutslicer Elementium Gutslicer A- Zorastre H- Berkwaz Forged Elementium Mindcrusher Forged Elementium Mindcrusher A- Zorastre H- Berkwaz ENCHANTING - Enchant Weapon - Landslide Formula: Enchant Weapon - Landslide A- Impromir, Gorinho H- Linya, Mooburger, Daemoos, Cöastal, Blankaman, Satita, Caddarik, Azumar, Selanius Enchant Weapon - Power Torrent Formula: Enchant Weapon - Power Torrent A- Balthiar, Voska, Impromir, Aeriscats, Deltrus, Gorinho H- Linya, Mooburger, Daemoos, Cöastal, Doxic, Blankaman, Warkitten, Satita, Caddarik, Azumar, Selanius Enchant Weapon - Windwalk Formula: Enchant Weapon - Windwalk A- Voska, Impromir, Gorinho H- Linya, Mooburger, Daemoos, Cöastal, Blankaman, Satita, Caddarik, Azumar, Selanius Enchant Bracer - Agility Formula: Enchant Bracer - Agility A- H- Daemoos, Selanius Enchant Bracer - Major Strength Formula: Enchant Bracer - Major Strength A- H- Daemoos, Selanius Enchant Bracer - Mighty Intellect Formula: Enchant Bracer - Mighty Intellect A- H- Daemoos, Selanius LEATHERWORKING - Assassin's Chestplate Assassin's Chestplate A- Circasurvive, Flitz, Vöx, Deeyar H- Manífest, Fattoney, Caddarik Chestguard of Nature's Fury Chestguard of Nature's Fury A- Circasurvive, Flitz, Vöx, Caddarik, Deeyar H- Fattoney Dragonkiller Tunic Dragonkiller Tunic A- Vöx, Deeyar H- Elementwolf, Fattoney, Caddarik Lightning Lash Lightning Lash A- Flitz, Vöx, Deeyar H- Elementwolf, Fattoney, Caddarik Belt of Nefarius Whispers Belt of Nefarious Whispers A- Circasurvive, Flitz, Vöx, Deeyar H- Manífest, Fattoney, Caddarik Twilight Scale Chestguard Twilight Scale Chestguard A- Vöx, Deeyar H- Fattoney, Caddarik Corded Viper Belt Corded Viper Belt A- Circasurvive, Flitz, Vöx, Deeyar H- Elementwolf, Fattoney, Caddarik Stormleather Sash Stormleather Sash A- Vöx, Deeyar H- Fattoney, Caddarik Charscale Leg Armor Charscale Leg Armor A- Circasurvive, Flitz, Vöx, Deeyar H- Fattoney, Caddarik Dragonscale Leg Armor Dragonscale Leg Armor A- Flitz, Vöx, Deeyar H- Fattoney, Caddarik Drakehide Leg Armor Drakehide Leg Armor A- Tyrrik H- TAILORING - Belt of the Depths Belt of the Depths A- Deltrus, Nynaeve, Aeriscats H- Kravorkian, Ellyndia, Holymium, Selanius Breeches of Mended Nightmares Breeches of Mended Nightmares A- Pfrog, Deltrus, Nynaeve, Aeriscats H- Doxic, Ellyndia, Kravorkian, Siccmixx, Holymium, Selanius Dreamless Belt Dreamless Belt A- Deltrus, Pfrog, Nynaeve, Aeriscats H- Doxic, Ellyndia, Kravorkian, Holymium, Selanius Flame-Ascended Pantaloons Flame-Ascended Pantaloons A- Nynaeve, Aeriscats H- Ellyndia, Kravorkian, Holymium, Selanius Powerful Enchanted Spellthread Powerful Enchanted Spellthread A- Deltrus, Aeriscats H- Doxic, Kravorkian, Ellyndia, Siccmixx, Holymium, Selanius Powerful Ghostly Spellthread Powerful Ghostly Spellthread A- Deltrus, Aeriscats H- Doxic, Kravorkian, Ellyndia, Siccmixx, Holymium, Selanius Illusionary Bag Illusionary Bag A- Aeriscats, Deltrus H- Siccmixx, SelaniusDeltrus112 Jan 24, 2015
1h ✥ Fusion ✥ LF Heals & DPS ✥ Adult Raiding ✥ <Fusion> (www.FusionStuff.com) was established in 2008 as a progression raiding guild, founded by a crew of friends with similar goals and visions of how an end-game guild should operate without having to dedicate 5-6 nights a week to progression. We have maintained the same guild and raid leaders during the entirety of our existence and retain members who have been with us since the beginning. In both Wrath and Cata content, we were a competitive raiding guild, clearing all end game content when it was current. We went a more casual route for MoP/WoD, but decided to bring back a core team of players who have been with us since Wrath, along with new raiders we have met along the way. We have a successful raiding history and plan to push progression just as steadily in Legion. We also have a majority of members who are also interested in pushing 5man Mythic keystones & PvP. ... ... We have a firm "21 and over only" age requirement. Most of us are in our 30’s and 40's with our prime time being the evenings and weekends. A majority of our chit chat is about gaming in general, our careers, what’s happening on our favorite TV shows, sharing family antics, other games we play, movies, pop culture, WoW class changes and content, theory crafting and joking around with each other. We spend a good amount of time running old stuff, LFR, leveling alts, doing transmog runs, getting achievements, and hanging out on Discord (voice chat). We also use Discord (text) as a method of staying in touch during the day/when people travel, which stays active almost 24/7. As a guild, many of our members play other Blizzard games together. Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Diablo 3 and even some SC2. If you want to be a part of a stable and motivated guild of adult players who encourage themselves and each other in end game content, check us out. For more information or to apply, please visit our website. Website: http://www.fusionstuff.com/ In game contacts: Alisyn (Alisyn#1784), Aimeri (Aimeri#1316)Alisyn34 1h
2h Priest and Warlock (Former Mythic) Raiders Hello ZJ. Here's the quick and dirty. My pal and I are in search of a guild to raid with. I am a priest, former holy pally, looking to raid preferably as disc but am content with holy. My pal is a lock at heart and always will be, although he has expressed and interest in the DH as well. We are hoping to find something two days a week. Starting later than 8p and ending before 1130 est. We are open to three days a week and potentially weekends as well. While clearing content is an overall goal, we are in our early 30s with life obligations that make us more concerned with who we are spending our time with. So if you are a fun group, obviously adults, and easy going - we would like to talk! Peekabewb#1845Peekabewb2 2h
2h Looking for a new, mature guild. The current guild I'm in isn't active at all and doesn't communicate. I'd like to be part of a more tight knit community, that offers assistance and advice. Thanks in advance for the consideration.Deathchuk5 2h
2h Destruction Warlock LF Raiding Guild Hello everyone I am looking for a Raiding guild, I have experiance with all raiding since BC/ I also have a Mic and whatever voice program needed. Looking to destroy the Legion and make some new friends along the way, I would prefure M-F 6pm-1am is when I can be available Add me Sulnishka#1741Dotflex0 2h
2h Healer/Tank LF Heroic Raiding/Mythic+ Guild Greetings everyone! I am a recently returning player coming off just shy of a two year break from the game. With Legion releasing, I am looking to get back into raiding as well as the Mythic+ dungeons that are coming. I don't consider myself a hardcore, bleeding edge content raider, but I would love to find a friendly, down to earth group that wants to focus on progressing to the best of our collective abilities. As the title says, I am focused on filling the tank and healing roles in group PvE content. Not a lot of interest in filling the DPS role, but I guess it could always happen under the right circumstances. My primary characters are my Monk (BRM/MW) and Shaman (Resto). As I am currently on a 9-5 work schedule, I would like to find an east coast, adult focused guild. I can be available most week nights and will be available on weekends. Notable exceptions to this at the moment are Friday evenings, Mondays before 9:30 pm, and Tuesdays before 8:00 pm. On week nights, I generally try to be on by 7 pm and log off no later than midnight EST. Looking forward to meeting new folks to play Legion with! Thank you!Jerizahn3 2h
2h H <Impulse> Tues-Thurs 7:30-10:30 LFM <Impulse> is an adult-oriented progression raiding guild that aims to tackle current content while maintaining a friendly and fun atmosphere. The large majority of our raid team has been with us for a long time and we are looking for individuals who are able to fit into our guild's culture. Our usual raid nights are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 to 10:30 EST (server time). 75%+ attendance is expected of all of our raiders, although we do understand that RL takes precedence over WoW. We are looking for people who are ready to stand up to the challenge of heroics. These are people who are dedicated enough to do a bit of class/ fight research on their own time, and are likely to switch talents based on what is needed in the fight. These are also people who look to improve their performance every raid night. We will also accept casual players into our ranks. If you're looking for a fun, friendly community who stays in touch throughout the day even outside of the game and plays other games together, we're the guild for you! Get in touch with us :) Currently, we are actively recruiting DPS players. Some classes we could use are: High Demand - Warlock - Boomkin - Mage Medium Demand - Any ranged DPS However, we will accept applications from all classes. If you are interested, please check out our website and submit an application. We will get back to you promptly. Website: http://www.impulse-zj.com Prior Progression: FL: 1/7 Old Heroic DS: 4/8 Old Heroic MSV: 6/6 Old Normal HoF: 6/6 Old Normal ToES: 4/4 Old Normal ToT: 12/12 Old Normal SoO: 10/14 Old Heroic HM: 7/7 H BRF: 10/10 H HFC: 13/13 HVirond203 2h
9h LF Mythic+ Dungeons/Casual Raiding Guild I've played the game casually off and on since WotLK. I'm currently planning on maining a MM hunter throughout Legion, but I'd also like to try playing Enh Shaman and the Havoc Demon Hunter. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and having fun playing an awesome looking expansion! Please let me know if you're interested. My BNet is SpartyScott#1473. Thanks!Tazdingho2 9h
9h Dragons and Donuts is looking for you! Are you friendly, slightly crazy but in a good way, an altaholic, looking for a WoW experience beyond the grind, prone to falling off cliffs, mature, and dead sexy? Join <Dragons and Donuts> and find your perfect fit! Also recruiting for our raid team. We are looking for a resto shaman, DK Tank, mage (arcane or fire) and a ranged hunter. Our raid times are late evenings between Friday and Sunday. If you are interested message me on Jyatt or one of my officers (Isaraa, Rhaekyra or Kareska) for more info.Jyatt1 9h
10h QTCLAN Legion Raiding Bruh look, we are not your every day run of the mill guild. Yeah we like to piddle about and have fun but as soon as raid time hits we get real. But not too real, its still going to be a chill atmosphere. Speaking of raiding I already know what you're hard for, the times well the times are simply Sun/Mon from 7 pm to 11 pm server which is eastern for all of you that don't know. What makes these fools worth joining? Um have you not read the first part of this post? The thing basically advertises itself but more importantly you get a taste of our personalities. Credentials of this guild are worth yet not worth talking about. Here is why, dude most of us stopped caring after we saw how poo Cata was. MoP brought some people back and sorta caught eyes. WoD most of us jumped back into it at a casual standpoint I think only 3 of us really got back into raiding at that point. Now as for Legion brah let me tell you b, we gonna smash. At the end of the day mah dude and dudettes, this is a guild you want to be apart of. If you want to get on the ground floor and actually have a chance to earn a spot well nuff said. We do have preferred classes that we want such as you know all the ranged classes and healers, as for melee which is dependent on the class. But if you are a solid player we will give you a chance to out shine an old head for that spot. That's right earned not given. Oh shoot I made you wait for the loot system cause simply put, I forgot. But clearly I remembered and then I'm done I promise. Its a council system but with a twist thought up by yours truly. The only stable council member is the Raid Leader who's vote gets counted if there is a tie. The council will be two officers and two raid team member's on a rotation. How that rotation will be laid out is still being worked on. So I lied the last thing is contact method. If you want to get in on this hot piece then simply reply to this post. Or and I do mean or you could just message one of us in game or via tag your call. Don't be shy. Also no website as of now, cause I don't want to fool around with one. But we will get one up eventually. Real talk. monarch747#1291 storm#11890 cross#12398Röbadin0 10h
10h &lt;I I I&gt; currently recruiting for Legion! Empire is a progression based guild on Zul'jin (Horde) looking for good, reliable raiders to join our team. Empire is made up of parents, college students, couples, working professionals, veterans and friends. The guild has been around since WoTLK and we have put a lot of work, time and effort into the guild to make it what it is. After taking a break, we are ready to build our raid team again for Legion. This has been our only break since WoTLK. Some of our previous progression- MoP- ToT- 7/12 Heroic SoO- 10/14 Heroic before nerf, 14/14M after WoD- Highmaul- 4/7 Mythic BRF - 10/10 Heroic before we took a break We also have 13/13 heroic experience in HFC, though we did not run our guild at this time. Raid times - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday -- 10pm-1am (EST) server time Current needs - Tanks- Currently full, but accepting applications! Healers- Currently accepting all applications! Ranged DPS- Currently accepting all applications! Melee DPS- Currently accepting all applications! If your class/role is not listed currently, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are always looking for talented players and competition is always enjoyed. Here at Empire, our spots are earned, not given. Feel free to visit our website for more information and to apply- Empire-rising.shivtr.com Or contact us in-game! Tellu#11210 Haytred#1922Tellu14 10h
11h DH LF GUILD I would like to get into mythic (heroic) raiding again. I used to do heroics up until wod, but due to time constraints had to leave my old guild. I am back and now I'd like to get back into high end raiding. I enjoy the demon hunter so this will be my main for Legion. I would like to dps but I am willing to off tank when needed. If your needing a dedicated member for fri/sat/sun or any other day besides thursday after 10 est. I will be there.Dellaphin2 11h
11h [H] <Nope> T/W/Th 9-12 EST -WHO WE ARE- <Nope> is looking for people to hit the ground running in Legion (BECAUSE THERE’S NO FLYING*). We are primarily composed of friends that have raided across various guilds that have cleared the highest level of content together, and don't plan on stopping come Legion. (*http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/btchplz.gif) -RECRUITING- We're looking for players that are able to enjoy themselves while playing the game at a high level. Our core understands when it’s time to have fun and when to buckle down and clear content. For Legion, our roster is currently pretty set in stone but changes happen. If you feel you're an exceptional player you're still free to shoot us a message in game. -RAID INFO- Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm - 12am EST Voice: Discord Loot: Loot Council -CONTACT INFO- If you’re interested or have any Q’s, add us on btag and we can go from there. Nuke#1864 - GM Pace#1336 - Heal Lead Cheers!Pinksquare9 11h
11h {H} Ele Shammy Looking for a home!!!!! Like the title says, i'm a Ele Shammy looking for a place to call home. I've been playing WoW since Vanilla. I was a hardcore raider back in the day until Cata. Started out as a feral druid "Yes i was feral before it was cool lol" and switched to shammy in Cata. Since then I have been playing off and on every exp. Not really looking for a raiding spot every week. Just looking for laid back people to do dungeons with and maybe raid when there is a spot open. Any questions for me feel, free to ask. If you think your guild would be a good home for me, hit me up ingame.Mongontra1 11h
11h [H] <Sleeping Giant> Looking For More! Hi all! <Sleeping Giant> is a new guild on Zul'jin. We are an existing guild that is in the process of moving from another server due to population issues, and we are excited about our fresh start on Zul'jin! The guild was formed by myself and my buddy, Kevin, who is a partnered Twitchj streamer. The guild is currently comprised of folks from our viewer base (mostly his, since he is partnered and I am not). We want to open up recruitment for friends and raiders alike for when Legion hits. If you are interested in becoming part of the foundation of the guild and helping us to build it to greatness, please send me a mail or whisper in-game so we can chat! I am leveling up a DK Tank for Legion, so you can usually find me there (character name - Phynne) or my Bnet is robbiejandro#1716. In Legion, we plan to raid 2 nights as week (no schedule yet, likely 2 weeknights for 3-4 hours per night), and we will have smaller groups pushing Mythic+ and other fun stuff. We have a Discord server so if you want to chat there, let me know!Phynne7 11h
11h [H]Noxium - LF Dps/Heals for Legion! Noxium is an active raiding guild looking for strong, driven, progression-minded raiders for Legion! Raid times/Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs - 8:30-11:30pm EST. What we need: Priest: Any Druid: Any Monk: WW Warrior: Arms/Fury Paladin: Any Hunter: Any Demon Hunter: Any Rogue: Any Death Knight: Unholy/Frost Shaman: Enhancement/Resto Mage: Any Warlock: Any Please have an open mind when applying! (All apps/recruits no matter the class/spec will be considered) Requirements: - Mumble - Thorough knowledge and experience with your class, proper gems and enchants, and boss fights - Good situational awareness. This is a must for any potential raider! - Good attendance. We require at least a 95% attendance rate. - Come to raids prepared with potions, flasks, runes, and such. - DBM/ERT/GTFO and other raid specific addons. - A sense of humor - Positive attitude (No drama please!) If you need to be absent for any reason please tell an officer and/or post in our AFK forum with as much advance notice as possible. Contacts In-game: Shocklynn#1905 - Shocklynn (Guild Master) Twerk#1779 - Twerksy draconicman#1125 - Imoen Popi#1892 - Moostered Caselock#1883 - Caselock Website: http://noxium.enjin.com Feel free to ask any questions you might have. Thank you. :)Shocklynn5 11h
11h (A) <Lunacy> Mythic Recruitment (18+) <Lunacy> is an Alliance guild looking to increase its roster to prepare for mythic raiding in Legion. We spun off of another Alliance guild back on April 30th and have since gone from 0/13 Heroic HFC to 13/13 Heroic HFC by June 15th. Our leadership and raid team includes several raiders who used to raid during Vanilla, BC, and Wrath and have decided to return for Legion. When we are not raiding we can usually be found running mythic dungeons, researching Legion strats, achievement hunting, or sitting afk in the middle of our garrisons. Current Progress: - 13/13 Heroic HFC Pre-Nerf - Glory of the Hellfire Raider Raid Times (Eastern Standard Time): - Wednesday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm - Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm Requirements: - Ventrilo - Addons such as Exorcus Raid Tools, Deadly Boss Mods, and Angry Assignments - 18 Year or older - High degree of situational awareness (aka no tunnel visioning, standing in fire, or body pulling) - We don't have any gear requirements at the moment since we are still between WoD and Legion. - Cannot be easily offended. We do not apply any filter to the conversations discussed so a thick skin and sense of humor is required Expectations: - Raiders are expected to be online 15 minutes prior to raid start - Coming to raid with all necessary consumables - Researching new boss strategies prior to raid - Constantly trying to learn new and more efficient ways to play your class and be a resource to the raid. - Banter between boss fights is always welcome but once we reach a boss the conversation will always turn to strategy and execution of the fight. Current Recruitment Needs: - Tank: Low Priority - Healer: High Priority (Holy Priest / Resto Shaman) - 1 Position Open - DPS: High Priority (Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Rogue, Retribution Paladin, Warlock, Mage) - 2 Ranged Postions Open - 2 Melee Positions Open Even if your class / role isn't listed we are always willing to accept exceptional players so feel free to reach out to us! If you are interested in joining or have additional question you can reach me via my battletag. Krolorn (Guild Master): Krolorn#1680Krolorn2 11h
11h [H] Potato Dream US160 Tu/W/Th 9-12EST Who is Potato? <Potato Dream> is a transfer guild new to Zul’jin in search of a few raiders to complete our Legion mythic raid roster. Potato Dream at one point was US Top 200 and #2 on Tichondrius until lack of raiders on Tich forced us to shut down. We’re now back for Legion and ready to progress as quickly as we did in WoD. Most of our core have transferred with us to return for Legion and we’re looking to fill out the last few spots. We’re currently recruiting all classes for our Mythic roster since half of us are undecided still. We take the player first, then the class. Why Potato?: Potato Dream is the efficient player's guild. While we aren't part of bleeding edge progression, we're a happy middle ground for solid players who still want to progress. We're hardcore enough that you aren't wasting 3 hours a night watching other people fail, but casual enough that you don't hate your life. We progress quickly and efficiently. You'll wonder why no guild you've ever been in has been this perfect. Once you go Potato, you never go back. We're also very selective about our members, valuing both logs/performance and whether or not you are a douchebag. Potato Dream is one of the first guilds I personally have ever been a part of when there's not a single member anyone hates. There is no raid member that is there because they are good, but lots of people want them gone. There is no Officer boyfriend/girlfriend that is bad but gets a spot anyway. There is no person you switch channels in Mumble after raid with your friends and talk about how annoying they are. We do not yell/rage at each other during raid. We have a very positive and constructive raid environment filled with just the right amount of banter and salt. Guild Info: Our website can be found at http://potatodream.net We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM (EST/Server time). We do not add days for progression, nor extend raid time more than 10 minutes. We do operate on loot council, but that term is used very loosely. Two random raid members are promoted each week to the council and loot is usually a democracy. We’ve never had a single disagreement over loot. If you’re worried about loot, you aren’t a good fit for Potato. Normally, we are a very log heavy guild, but with logs being so skewed toward the end of WoD, we will be valuing applications and prior experience more than usual. We'll be carefully working to build out our full mythic raid team for Legion so please take your time on the application process so we can ensure we have the right people. At this time, all raid spots are open, including tanks. While several core are returning, raiding spots are given on a performance basis. If you have any additional questions, you can always contact Allmeat at DrMeat#1235. If you'd like to apply, please head to: http://potatodream.net/forum_threads/2110916 Thanks!Ktperrier6 11h
12h Hunter/Rogue LFG Hello Guys :) Introduction: My name is Jeff , and I am looking for a RAID GUILD , thats recruiting for legion :) , I am west coast and work at home, so can raid at anytime of the day or night, but i do prefer to raid late night ...... But as i said open to earlier raiding. My main is my hunter, but can also raid on my rogue ( which used to be my main awile back , its on another server, but can think about moving it to zuljin if interested ) Brief RAID EXP: I used to raid hardcore in SOO ( did all normal, heroic and mythic , even downed hellscream before he got nerfed ( have achieve for proof - so alot of blood ,sweat and tears from that event haha ) , started to raid in BRF went 10/10 heroic , 7/10 mythic , than took a break due to RL issues and the fact cause of real life, my raiding performance was sub par and i didnt like how i was doing, so a break was warranted :) , than did some minor raiding with friends guild on thrall server.....i skipped normal, and just did some heroic HFC 12/13 HFC ..... Alittle About Me & Connection/PC: I have a very stable internate ( run fiber optic 100down 50up ) , and have 2 computers and 1 laptop , so there wont be any issues in my raiding/or missing a raid. Main Gaming PC , 1 multimedia and gaming laptop ( when i go traveling etc ). I am easy going, and able to play under pressure, and able to handle stress well , i dont get involved with drama or pout if i have to sit for a boss ( due to certain raid mechanics, certain classes will have to warm the bench :) so no issues there , , nor do i take anything personal ...i take positive and negative criticism very well , the more feedback the better .....i feel its the best way to get better at your class is when others give u feedback..... Anyway, if you have any more questions or concerns please dont hesitate to ask here or add me on BLNET and we can chat further :) Battlenet ID is Spy2ca #1974 Thanks for reading, and hope you all have a great opening night in legion :)Shiallia0 12h
14h <Itsumo Nakama> (Horde) is recruiting! <Itsumo Nakama> 8/13 Mythic is now recruiting for a few spots in our core raid team, for Legion Mythic raiding. We raid Sat/Sun/Mon 9:00pm - 12:00 server (EST) during progression, and we scale down to just Saturdays and Sundays after progression is over. We are in need of the following: Tank: Demon Hunter - Vengeance - Demand(High) Druid - Guardian - Demand(High) DPS: Druid: - Moonkin - Demand(High) (Resto off-spec highly preferred) Paladin - Retribution - Demand(Medium) Shaman - Elemental - Demand(Medium) Heals: Monk - Mistweaver - Demand(High) We are only interested in raiders who can make 100% attendance each week during our listed raid times, and as always, we will consider exceptional raiders that don't fit the above needs. Please contact our guild leader, or raid leader for more information. Guild Leader: Kotomie (Battle tag: Miemory#1808). Raid leader: Roswends (Battle tag: Roswend#1528)Roswends2 14h
15h [H] Looking for a casual Guild. Basically the title says it all. I'm just looking for company and fun during the launch party (even though I'm sure it'll be a hassle if history has taught us anything) But regardless the launches have always been memorable experiences for me with my friends, but this time I'm alone in enjoying it. Partly my fault for not actively seeking guilds (or really playing much...darn adult stuff) but I've taken the time to try and get back and see what the game has on offer this time around. Decided to start fresh and create a new "life" as it were on Zul'jin, figured why not try the new class as well. So if any casual guild is willing to pick me up, I'd be appreciative. As far as raiding, I'll probably be down to raid, my hours aren't so restricted to count it out, but things do change and I'd make sure you knew when those changes happen. I haven't raided "seriously" since MoP but it's basically the same concept regardless, just fresh paint and new colors. Anyway, hope I can find someone soon XD, gotta get my last few hours of sleep in so message me on here or in game on Thôto (alt+0244).Thôto1 15h
15h <Summit> Casual-Progressive Raid Guild Summit is a casual-progressive raid guild. We have a solid fifteen that have been raiding together for a year. We would like to recruit five more members to finish out our roster in prep for Legion. We will be hitting the raid on day one. Recruiting: HEAL Resto Sham. MDPS Warrior. RDPS Hunter, Mage. Our guild culture/atmosphere: We are very friendly and chatty! Our group started as a handful of strangers getting together to down the bosses and has become a close knit group of RL friends. It is common for us to text and chat outside of game and even play other games together. Come join our family! Reliability is important to us. We have a forum where you can post if you cannot make it to a raid night. Please do give us at least 24hrs notice. We understand life happens! Summit began late into WoD and we downed 13/13H HFC before stepping into a short hiatus to wait for Legion. We fully expect to defeat Mythic difficulty in the Legion raids to come. We use Discord voice chat program (it is free and has higher functionality than such programs as Mumble and Vent. See discordapp.com). In order to use 'push-to-talk' you must download the application, instead of simply using it in your browser. We have a permanent voice channel invite posted on our forums which can be accessed after you've joined. +Bonus, Discord can be used on your smartphone. We use EPGP to handle loot. Please see this website for in depth explanations of this system. http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system Raid Information: We raid every Tuesday and Thursday night from 8 to 11 realm time or 7 to 10 CST. Message Penteliquinn, Abztrakt, Kayliyth, and Kylainarra in game for more info. If you are new to raiding and want a place to test the waters or are a seasoned raider you'll find a home with us. If interested please refer to our website http://summit-zj.enjin.com where you can apply for membership.Penteliquinn20 15h
15h I was inverted 6/13M Prepatch LF DPS Recruiting: Melee: Rogue (Medium Priority) Windwalker Monk(Low Priority)Ranged: Mage(High Priority) Balance druid (High Priority) Shadow Priest(High Priority)Heals: NoneJust because your class/spec isn't listed doesn't mean we aren't interested! Feel free to send me a message or apply! Exceptional players will always be considered! Schedule: Tuesday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST(Not raiding Sundays until Legion drops) Progress: 6/13 Mythic Pre-patch Loot System: Loot Council Who Are We And What Do We Offer? We are a group of friends that have played together off and on for years in different guilds we were all never really happy in, so we've decided to come together to create our own guild and environment that we can all enjoy! We're led by multiple players that have been clearing mythic content before it was called mythic. We can offer you a relaxed raid environment with people that can do their job and have some fun while doing it. We're willing to help people that are willing to learn, but YOU need to be willing to learn. We also do pvp as well as raid. We have 2200+ arena players that are always looking to play, practice, learn and climb. What Do We Expect Of You? We're looking for like minded folk that can learn from mistakes, take criticism, perform on their class and have fun while they're at it. Our group likes to have fun, joke around and get the job done, but we need to get the job done and sometimes you need to focus. You need to be able to figure out when it's time to focus a little extra. Experience is NOT required but it definitely helps, but people can learn the fights and we can teach you, if you're willing to learn. How To Contact Us If you're interested in chatting or joining you can contact one of our officers on battlenet at Jasterbater#1519 or Carlynn#1201. You can also apply at http://www.iwasinverted.enjin.com/ Hope to hear from you soon!Frozhen16 15h
16h <Sanity Mispalced> [H] Recruiting for Legion Hello All! Hopefully if you are reading this you are curious as to what our guild is about... WHO WE ARE We are a guild of members who have been raiding together for over a year now. We have become friends (some even irl, small world after all). We are a close-knit group that is looking for new players to join us. Our raiding isn't led by a ruthless dictator (You even seen a mad druid, what he gonna do shake a stick at ya?). We are more of a democracy with mainly the officers leading, however all member's input is valuable. We aren't the most hardcore guild you will find, most of us have jobs and play to have fun. We don't like wiping due to mechanics, but we do like killing bosses and progressing. We finished pre-patch 5/13 Mythic in HFC. WHEN DO WE RAID??!? Currently and in legion we raid Tues and Thurs 8-11PM EST. (server time) WHAT CLASSES DO WE NEED? We are mainly recruiting plate and mail classes. HOWEVER!!!!!!!! we are willing to accept any new members who know their class and can handle mechanics properly!! Class means little if you don’t press them buttons right. WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?!? We like to have fun. We try to keep it entertaining. We uphold a positive atmosphere. We will not require you to play the game rather than spend RL time with your family/etc... We do expect our members to not tunnel and do mechanics properly, your DPS doesn’t matter if you died doing it, unless you’re a priest that stuff is insane. Just don’t stand in poo or least wipe your feet before joining. Also if you’re unsure of your class, or your DPS currently, but willing to learn we’re happy to help. Legion is dropping next freaking week so now’s your chance to get in and progressing to get raiding right when the emerald nightmare pops open. We plan on going and leveling together and doing dungeons to gear after as well, so if you’re willing and looking for a fresh start feel free to join in. Please give us a try if you are interested in raiding in Legion. We also accept non-raiders who want the community. HOW DO I APPLY?? BTAG me: Feix#1464 or Titam#1228 or whisper any member and tell them either Amma or Titam sent you and that you read this post. You will get an invite. Also: The btag for the guild leader is HighestSnozz#1141. He is a friendly guy who would also love to talk to you. P.S. Still offering free totally safe green kool-aid to any.Ammatheria2 16h
17h [H]Group Lf Raid Guild for Legion! 2 DH(one might go Hunter) 1 Ret 1 Mage 1 Resto druid Heres just a sample of some of the players we have looking for a raid guild,2 of us raided this last xpac,The rest coming back to the game after a long break. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Xerodps/simple logs on xero(DK switching to DH) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10381519/latest/#partition=1 Please feel free to message in game or post here. Thanks for reading Best regards and have fun!Consentrate3 17h
18h [H] Looking for Casual Guild for Legion Hello all. I'm looking for a casual guild going into Legion. Mostly interested in doing world quests and dungeons (Heroic, Mythic, Mythic+). Not interested in joining a set scheduled raid, but interested in doing unscheduled raids if given the opportunity. Mostly going to be playing Death Knight and Demon Hunter, but I'm currently leveling a Priest. Also have a max level Mage that I may or may not play. I tend to hop around to alts a lot. Currently been a bit busy with AddOn development which has been a blast. I've been playing WoW on and off since around mid-BC (voice chat patch is best patch). Also played a good bit of FF14 before getting a bit of burnout during the early parts of the expansion, and have a long standing love/hate relationship with FF11.Chiasmae6 18h
18h LF Guild - Alliance for raiding/mythic+ I'd like to find an alliance raiding guild for a couple of days a week after 8PM CST. I cannot do thursday night due to work. If there's a spot you need to fill in your raid, let's talk about it. I'm also pretty excited about the mythic+ modes. I'm a mature, professional with a family, but I have time most evenings. My tenure goes back to vanilla through cata. I just came back late WoD, but I have pretty decent raid experience across the spectrum in all roles. I have almost every class @ 100. I've got a short list of what I want to main, but it really depends on what needs to be filled. Please feel free to reach out. Either way, I'd like to get to know some people on Zul'Jin and help out where I can. Thanks!Nikov0 18h
18h [H]The Undaunted Recruiting late night guild The Undaunted is a Former Heroic (Now Mythic) 25 man raiding guild seeking to fill spots, and rekindle our love for the game, with exceptional raiders for our core team. We are a group of friends that have played (competitively) since vanilla, and together since WoTLK+ pushing modern Heroic content and striving for a better gaming environment for all that play with us. Schedule Tuesday/Wednesday and possibly Friday or Monday 1-4 am Zul'jin server clock * we are mostly west coast players * We currently plan to raid two to three nights a week for three hours, occasionally extending past the scheduled end time If everyone wants to push. Current Progression: We, like many guilds, became tired of the game in WoD Previously Cleared all heroic content up to Highmaul, and several mythic bosses per raid tier. We're looking for raiders that are 100% progression motivated, but willing to have fun with the content. We want players as excited as we are to show up to raids and progress on new fights. This should not feel as if it is a job. Because of this, We expect all of our applicants to come to the guild knowing their class and any relevant content that we may be working on. We aim to clear content and enjoy our time optimally, not explain things that are easily understood with a bit of proper planning. Just like any other guild worth their salt, keep your drama away. Be in the right place at the right time. and come ready to kick !@# and have fun. If our goals match yours, feel free to apply. (disclaimer: we are an adult guild so thick skin is required) CURRENTLY SEEKING: the last 3-4 to round out our 20 man roster (so we can roll seamlessly into mythics when ready) We will consider all exceptional players, don't be afraid to app. If you have any questions, please whisper any of the following Guild Officers, and visit our website. (undauntedguild.com) Herritic#1138, Orithon#1382, Khrrow#1450, Dauntas#11565, Jaydec#1558Orithon18 18h
20h [H] <Discedant> - Recruiting for Legion <Discedant> is coming off hiatus and in need of awesome people that want to progress in raids and know their class and spec. About Us: We are a group of friends that have played together for a while and we’re ready to get into some Legion raiding and progression. We came over from Blackrock, we were <Depraved> on that server. We have many, many years of raiding experience and looking into building a solid core for Heroic then Mythic raid progression. We offer: -Team based atmosphere, fun, mature group of people, dedication to progression and awesome guild support. What we expect: -Be prepared, able to take criticism and not be toxic, have a team focus attitude and know when you need to focus to get the job done and be able to take a joke, we all like to have fun. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding: Thurs/Fri 9pm-1am ST. Recruitment Needs: DPS: Ranged: Warlock Melee DPS: Not recruiting Healers: Resto Shammy Tanks: Not recruiting Our Loot System: Loot Council of Officers with EPGP for tracking purposes. All loot will be distributed for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact me Bearlinwall (Tjslick#1788) - GM, Frostyrebul - Officer/Recruiter or Dimeshank - Officer. You can also apply at http://discedant.wowlaunch.com/ Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Bearlinwall40 20h
20h LF Raiding/Mythic+ Dungeon guild for Legion I currently have all classes maxed with the exception Monk and rogue. I plan to mainly focus on: Enh. Shaman, BM Hunter, Guardian Druid, and Unholy DK. Depending on how much I enjoy my other alts as I level them in legion this may change. As the title mentioned I am looking for a guild that plans on heroic raids relatively close to their release (within a few weeks). I also want to focus strongly on mythic+ dungeons. With so many alts, the mythic+ dungeons are a great way for me to keep them somewhat geared. I usually play overnight, so raids anywhere in the evening or over night works. However, for launch and the few weeks after, I will be playing all throughout the day. You can message me in game, usually on Privs, Domsy, Beefpopsicle, or Undom. Or leave a message here.Domsy2 20h
20h [H] Holy Priest LF Mythic guild Hello everyone, I'm currently searching for a guild looking to push Mythic content 3 nights a week. I have a pretty heavy background with raiding dating back to Vanilla with some in between points of playing intermittently. Most recently I was raiding with Bladesong in Mythic BRF until I had to quit due to being promoted at work and my schedule forcing me to quit. A year later with my schedule very easy to work around I'm looking to stay in Legion for the long hall and push content until the next expansion. Availability would be anytime during the week or weekend after 7PM until 1AM. I'm extremely competitive, and I'd have no issues working towards a raid spot for mythics while progressing through Normal/Heroic. If a guild is interested to chat definitely reach out to Battle tag: Irishmango#1601Irishmango1 20h
20h DH and SPriest LF Semi Hardcore guild Hello as the topic states we are looking for a new raiding guild after pretty much taking a break in WoD. I am planning on maining my DH in Legion but I also play Hunter and Rogue. The SPriest is content with any ranged dps class. We are able to raid tuesday - thursday from 8-12. Please feel free to respond with any questions on this thread or contact me on battle.net Merkendo 1473Merkendo2 20h
20h <Relentless Aggression> Legion Recruitment With Legion just around the corner, we have open recruitment for raiders and non-raiders alike. If you are looking for a new home, please take the time to read the information below, and contact me directly (either in-game, or here, or Twitter: @RA_Zuljin) __________________________________________________________________________ Current Progression: Warlords Progression: HFC: 13/13N, 13/13H Current Recruitment: Raid Times: Every Tuesday / Wednesday 8-11pm (Eastern/Server) Raid Difficulty: Heroic / Mythic Full Time Raiders*: -- Tanks: Alternates Only -- Melée DPS: *Closed at this time* -- Ranged DPS: Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Ele Shaman, Boomkin. -- Healers: Pally, Disc Priest, Holy Priest, Monk, Druid. Alternates: -- Tanks & Melee. * will consider any exceptional player, and/or class if not listed above We will always consider any exceptional player and/or class with the desire for progression raiding. We ask our raiders to be able to make every Tues/Wed raid night with the understanding that Real Life always comes before Warcraft. Interested? Hit me up on Twitter @Epic_Insanity or in-game! Outside of Raiding: Open Recruitment for Social Members and PVPers (Arenas/Battlegrounds/Scrims) Current Progression: Warlords of Draenor: (All Ahead of the Curve Achievements). -- Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Normal, 13/13 Heroic. --Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic --Highmaul: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic Relentless Aggression is recruiting casual players looking for a relaxed mature gaming atmosphere. New the server? Come check us out! If Relentless Aggression looks like a place you'd like to call home, check out RA-Zuljin.com, or talk to Epicinsanity directly in-game. BattleTag: Epicinsanity#1952 (Tell me who you are) or hit me up on Twitter: @Epic_InsanityEpicinsanity12 20h
21h [H] - <Shotgun Wedding> Hello Zul'jin Shotgun Wedding is a newly formed guild looking to fill our ranks in time for the start of the legion raiding season. We are currently seeking: Mage Warlock Rogue Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Ret Paladin The guild is run by a group of long time friends with a wide range of experience in end game PVE content. We are looking to create a solid raiding core of 15 to 20 competent players to progress through the game together at a pace that is less than hardcore, but by no means casual. While we will have three scheduled 3 hour raids every week, we will also be hosting a guild meeting every Sunday night. If a number of raid team members are unable to attend one of the raids in the coming week, the schedule can be amended to accommodate as many people as possible. This should give our raiders flexibility not available to them with other guilds, while still maintaining the structure needed to nurture a successful raid environment. Our goal with this guild is to have fun, and progress while doing it. While we are primarily a raiding guild we are currently in open recruitment for any and all guildless individuals looking for a home. While a spot in the raid wont be guaranteed to non permanent raiders, we are fully willing and able to help inexperienced players grow and become raid ready. We will be starting with normal mode the week of the 20th (when the raids open). Please feel free to drop any of us here at Shotgun Wedding a line in game, or comment in this thread should you have any questions. Fondest Regards, SGW Officer Core R2D2#1387 emmry#1495 gator#11810 MrClean#11749Deeandria6 21h
21h FREE Moose Mounts With SiF <Stacks in Fire> Will be giving away FREE Heroic Archimonde carries on THURSDAYS til legion, starting at 9pm est for about an hour. Only requirements are you must not have killed Heroic Archimonde, ZJ toons only and can listen. I will be posting in trade when we start. MOOOOOSE. TLDR FREE MOOSE Every Thursday at 9pm est until Legion Release You can NOT have Grove Warden mount ZJ toons only We will try to get as many people in every week as we can so everyone can enjoy the moose. Cheers from your pals at Stacks and spread the word! Current Moosai Given out: 361Cevren68 21h
23h Looking for new home. I feel like my home and server for many years isn't what it used to be (mal'ganis) and considering moving my toons. I guess I just want to know how the community is here. I am looking to mostly raid this expansion since I am not too fond of the new changes to PvP progression.Lázyguide4 23h
23h <H> Heroic Deeds - Zul'jin Looking for a solid raiding guild for Legion? Well <Heroic Deeds> is recruiting. We are looking for competent players that want to have a good time and raid. We will be Raiding Tues/Wed/Thurs 11pm-2am server time. Go to http://heroic.deeds.wowhordes.com/ Nightknight#140942Ghoulàid5 23h
1d DH Tank Looking for Raid Guild Hello add me @ Sulnishka#1741 I am looking to Tank for Legion and would love to find a guild and meet friendly people and take down the Legion together, I also pvp as well. I have all addons needed for Raiding and a Mic / whatever voice chat required. I can raid M-F 7pm-12am East time zoneStaticshiv0 1d
1d Selling Profession Leveling Kits 1-700! Website: www.kitsellerzuljin.com (Updated the site for Warlords!) Are you struggling with a profession and just can’t get past a certain point? Or do you have multiple alts and would just like to level their professions quickly without having to farm for hours? If either of these situations pertain to you, you’ll be able to buy an all-inclusive leveling kit that will contain everything you need to level your profession(s) from 1-700, guaranteed! To provide you with the best deals, I have personally farmed, bought, and stored all the materials you need, and continuously look for the best deals in order to get you the cheapest, easiest and most complete kit there is. Don’t have the bag space? No problem! I’ve included 4 free Netherweave Bags in each kit to get you started. And if you buy a kit from me, you'll always receive a 10% discount on your future kits from me! So, how does it work? - First, you will need a guildless alt. ( If you’re unable to leave your guild, I’ll work with you and either trade the mats directly to you or C.O.D. them to you.) But if you do have an eligible toon, we’ll continue on to the next step! - I will then invite you to my kit guild so that you can view the materials in the specified tab for verification. - You must pay first, in full, by donating the money to the guild bank before you can withdraw any materials from it. - After paying, you will be able to withdraw all the materials from the correct tab. - You may stay in my guild for as long as you need to remove all the materials(don’t forget the free bags!). - After you are finished removing the materials, I have one last request: 1.) Leave a “thank you” reply and your thoughts regarding your kit on this forum topic or my testimonials page on my site: www.kitsellerzuljin.wordpress.com 2.) Or, tell your friends about my business! If you bring me a paying customer, you will get 10% of the sale as sales commission! Kits and Prices Alchemy - 12k Blacksmithing - 16k Enchanting - 15k Engineering - 18k First Aid - 4k Inscription - 15k Jewelcrafting - 14k Leatherworking - 17k Tailoring - 15k If you find that you are missing materials in your kit, please notify me right away and I will get the material for you free of charge! EDIT: Updated the site!Kitseller48 1d
1d 13/13M Just Outgear It Recruiting WoD/Legion Current Tier Progression: 13/13 H HFC, 13/13 M HFC Hello, this is Krèeg from <Just Outgear it>, a Horde guild on Zul'Jin. Currently, we are in need of strong DPS and are recruiting all spots for HFC . Down below is what we are in need of at the moment Recruitment Needs (not necessarily in order of need): High Needs: Hunter Shadow Ret Mage (High Priority) Warlock Rogue Boomkin Note: Players of a high caliber should consider applying, regardless of spec/class. Our raid schedule is as follows(players are expected to be on time): Tuesday 8:15-11:15 PM EST Wednesday 8:15-11:15 PM EST Thursday 8:15-11:15 PM EST Attendance: In order to minimize bench spots and form a cohesive team that can work together, we expect 100% attendance. At the same time, we understand that real life commitments and emergencies can arise, and should a situation like that occur, we understand and just ask that you keep us in the loop so we can keep the guild progressing as a whole. If you feel like we may be a fit for you, please submit an application at http://justoutgearit.enjin.com and feel free to add any of the below BattleTags to get in contact with a recruiter, officer or GM. Thanks for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you! Flaps#1403 (officer) Kraig#1462 (Guild Master) Mastashake#1160 (Officer) Aileana#1278 (Officer)Krèeg157 1d
1d Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild I'm a prot warrior looking for a raiding guild in Legion. I'm available anytime after 5:30 PM - 11:30PM (EST) M - F and am free anytime on the weekends. I'm willing to transfer servers for the right guild. While my main spec is Protection, I'm happy to off-spec as Fury or Arms as needed. Only looking for 3-4 nights max. I'm a tank at heart and have experience tanking Karazan, Naxxramas, Sartherion (3D), Ulduar, TOC, and ICC when the content was relevant. I'm 28 years old and have been playing the game on-and-off for nearly 10 years. Over the years I've taken a bit of a break from serious raiding in Cataclysm, MOP, and WOD - mostly casual raiding or LFR in these X-Pacs, but I am looking to get back into more serious raiding for Legion. I'm not looking for a bleeding edge Mythic guild because I have a full-time job, wife, and son that take priority, but I'm willing to dedicate 3-4 nights a week for raiding. Please either reply to this thread or message me @ Sithril#1129 if you think I'd be a good fit and want me to apply.Broxxor0 1d
1d Returning Player LFGuild (Demo/Aff Lock) I returned to game a few weeks ago after leaving during the first week of BRF due to RL time constraints. I have played a myriad of classes over the years depending on the xpac. Currently planning on playing Warlock for Legion come hell or high water. Looking for a group that is focused on getting through at minimum Heroic mode raids while they are relevant but would love to do Mythic raids. My current schedule allows for 2 nights of raiding starting no later than 9pm server and running no later than 12am server time. If there is any interest drop me a message here or in gameLoksarn3 1d
1d [H] <Reason> Recruiting for Legion! <Reason> Horde-Zul'jin is looking to add to its ranks for Legion raiding! We are seeking people who really enjoy playing their characters and are dedicated to raiding. We will be raiding Mythics in Legion with a strong emphasis on building a community where we support each other while swiftly progressing through content. Definitely looking for more ranged DPS (Hunter especially). We are pretty full on healers and melee DPS, but we are always considering raiders who have the right attitude/aptitude. We don't require extensive Mythic experience, but our goal is Mythic raiding. We will be moving fast and want people who dedicate themselves to maximizing efficiency on his/her own spec. We have people in the guild who love to theorycraft/crunch through logs, so we're looking for coachable players who are open to self-evaluation and constructive criticism. Our raiding environment is friendly, yet focused. No drama here. We expect core raiders to have schedules without any recurring conflicts for 100% raid attendance. Going into Mythic, our core roster will be a few members greater than the raid cap, so there will be people occasionally subbed out for strat purposes on specific fights. For communication, we use Teamspeak 3 and require you to have a functioning headset. Our core raiding days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM server. Wednesday will be our optional raiding night, but we strongly encourage people to attend all 3 days especially at the beginning of the expansion when every scrap of gear is important. After about a month or so, Wednesday will be more of a chill night for guild friends and people looking to make their way onto the Mythic team. If you're interested in joining the family, contact one of us (Sugarstout, Snozzberries (Pop#1670), Angelstout, or Tazzybear) in game!Tazzybear30 1d
1d [H] <Fun and Profit> LF Casual Raiders <Fun and Profit> is looking for casual raiders to come have fun in a more relaxed raiding environment. Come push heroics with us every Fri/Sat 8pm-12pm pacific time. We make jokes on discord and slay demons together. GM bnet: AwkwardOrc#1950Ultugg4 1d
1d [H] Kismet, looking for members for Legion <Kismet> Horde, is a small, social guild looking for more members for the new expansion. We have been on the server since 2010, currently we are looking for new friends to run dungeons, do quests and have fun together during the new expansion. Comment below or friend me in game or use my bnet, Stylepoints#1838.Stylepoints0 1d
1d LF Mythic Guild I will be leveling as a protection paladin in legion. i am looking to join a mythic guild to raid with in legion.Gnashh2 1d
1d S a d b o y s Recruiting 4 Legion! Tu/Th/Sun < S a d b o y s > is a new guild of returning high end mythic experienced raiders from guilds ranging from top 10 US to top 200 US looking for more members to fill out our heroic/mythic team for Legion. Our raid times plan on being Tue/Thur/Sun from 9pm-midnight EST. A bunch of us have known each other for a long time so we maintain a laid-back, joke-filled environment where we !@#$ talk each other as constant banter. But don't let this fool you, we're committed to progressing through high level PVE content at any means necessary. Currently we have no restrictions in regards to classes so if you have any questions feel free to contact me or one of my officers in game. Lèan - Bennett#11273 Stylé - Style#1420 OR Style#11762 Leesin - Leesin#1548Lèan7 1d
1d 721 SPriest lf raid guild I'm looking for a mature 21+ semi-competitive raid guild on horde for legion 2 nights a week with maybe an optional third starting at 8pm est or later. I would like to push heroic and slowly/casually progress through mythic. I started playing WoW in WoD, so I'm somewhat new to the game, however I think i caught on kind of quickly. I got 13/13 heroic (as a frost mage) in November (pre nerf) and 3/13 mythic (unholy dk) in July (post nerf). I havent pushed mythic before and i wouldnt be opposed to a guild that is mythic minded so long as they are patient. I have logs on mr robot : http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/player/us/zul'jin/yodakinYodakin6 1d
1d WTB Moose run tonight I am looking for a moose run tonight. Willing to pay. Message me in game if you have room and your price.Judylynn0 1d