Zul'jin

6d [H] Enhance Shaman LF Casual Guild Hello, I'm looking for a casual guild, somewhere that has an active and social player base (not a guild where out of 700 members I'm the only one ever online). I'm interested in doing mythic+, world quests, ect, not really anything hardcore. I do enjoy raiding, but i don't want to have to commit to a regular schedule so something along the lines of occasional alt runs or open raids would be nice (not really necessary though). In general i just want a place where i can play the game and have other players there as well, as it is an MMO. You should be able to message me through my Battle Tag, gngy #1344, you can also whisper me if i happen to be online.Durarg0 6d
6d [A] Demon Hunter Tank LF Guild Hello everyone, I'm new to this faction of the server. I'm enjoying the expansion so far but there is only so much I can get out of LFG. I'm looking for an english speaking guild that is running Mythic+ and casual raiding. Please message me in game. Owlchemist#1267 if you're looking for another member. I'm open to DPS or Tanking. I have experience with both in fairly high end raiding.Apsalaar0 6d
6d {H} Duo looking for late night raiding 830 Warrior (Also looking to make priest main but willing to play either one) along with an 845 DH Havoc looking for a guild that is running raids at 1:30am server time until 1PM server time. Anywhere in that time zone will work for us. Mythic progression of stones is also a big plus.Tanksalittle0 6d
6d LF 3 RDPS for Heroic EN @9:30 EST Guild run looking for 3 Ranged DPS to fill out team for tonight. Have everything else covered plan is to attempt 2-3 bosses tonight depending on how the 2nd boss goes. We are a solid team who has been together for a while just needing range to finish out the team (Range seems to be at a premium right now) Add my Battletag Is Dhooper02#1575 I'll be on from the time of this post leading up to Raid timeDecantuar0 6d
6d [A] DH Looking for Competitive Evening Guild Hello all, I am a long time player looking to get back in to raiding after a break through MoP and WoD. I have been playing and raid leading since Vanilla, having more recent experience in H HM and H BRF, and am looking to start delving in to Heroic and Mythic raids and Mythic+ dungeons. I am looking for a mature, casual guild of like-minded individuals that have a high level of knowledge regarding their class and spec and are looking to advance and expand. I have preformed all roles during my raid history, but have decided to stick with a DH tank for this expansion and it has been great fun. I look forward to finding a good group of solid raiders. I am currently 848 with 10/10 mythics done each week. You can expect me to know the encounters on all difficulties, show up on time and prepared with pots, flasks, and food, be able to provide and take constructive criticism, and be dedicated to the progression. I am looking for a guild that raids after 7:00 p.m. PST, any day of the week. In addition, I have great flexibility during the weekends for raiding. I am currently located on Zul’Jin but will consider moving servers. Thank you for your consideration, you can reach me at Kensouki#1319.Dolfinz0 6d
6d <Outcasts> Looking For Mythic Raiders <Outcasts> is back for the Legion expansion and we seeking more mythic raiders. We have a very solid roster as it stands but we need to build more depth on the team. We are looking for people who want to raid in mythic, and are willing to learn and put in the time required to meet our raiding schedule on a consistent basis. We are currently in need of some strong healers and good ranged DPS players. Raid Days/ Times: Tuesday 8pm to 11pm EST/ST Wednesday 8pm to 11pm EST/ST Additional raids will be held on Sundays from 8pm to 11pm (Sundays are not a mandatory night) If our group sounds like something you would like to be a part of please don't hesitate to send me a message here or in game to discuss further. My Btag: Hogan#1960Triipod142 6d
6d 844 DH Tank LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild I'm 844 ilvl Demon Hunter Tank What I'm looking for: An organized mythic guild that offers progression at a reasonable pace while keeping the aspect of fun there. I am not looking for a guild to just farm Heroic content. I am currently looking for a guild that raids after 9:00 pm EST on WeekdaysNinjakon0 6d
6d Zul'Jin - 838 Fire/Frost Mage LF Raid Guild Hi I'm in the process now of transferring realms and am looking for a new guild. I'm maining this xpac on my Fire/Frost Mage (I'm not familiar with Arcane but can learn it). I have some raid experience, and have Alch/Herb/Cooking profs almost leveled (I've reached the raid quests on both main profs, and have all recipes except the Salad from Nomi). I'm looking for World/Realm first as priority, just reasonable progression. Pls respond here or to RedQueen#1855 I also have GM/RL experience and am considering starting a guild to raid, if interested pls PM to bnet tagAeleanda4 6d
6d [H] &lt;Harbingers of Fate&gt; Recruiting Now Harbingers of Fate - A guild of new and experienced players that achieve success while still having fun! – In HoF we are dedicated to building an environment where people respect each other, and work hard together for in game achievements. We don’t use racial, sexist or homophobic slurs in our Discord or guild chat. Raid Times are: Dark Lady *Progression team* Friday and Saturday 12 pm - 3 am. Sunday 12 pm - 2 am Sunstrider *Casual team* Tues/Wed 11 am - 2 pm All raid times are server time based. HoF is always looking for players with a good attitude that are dedicated to becoming reaching the upper rungs of game play while maintaining a positive, helpful attitude. We are currently recruiting for the following positions. Raid Leader: Looking for another raid leader to handle a few raid times separate from the main raid lead. What classes we are looking for: Melee (with off spec tank)- Warrior, Death Knights, and Paladin Range- Warlock, Balance druid( With offspec healer), Spriest (off spec disc) Healer- Wistweaver PvP Leader: Looking for a humble pvp leader to put together some pvp events and handle the “pvp wing” of HoF Anyone with a good attitude and willingness to improve is welcome to apply!! http://harbingersoffate.enjin.com/ For more info add. lex#1689 Vegus#1567Lexheals21 6d
6d Confluence Recruiting Healer with DPS OS Confluence-Zul'jin is recruiting a Healer with an OS DPS for Legion raiding. Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30-10:30 EST. Feel free to add Valdris#1169 or Xanion#1453 for more information.Negaru0 6d
6d Lite Brite - Limited Positions Lite Brite has two goals: To build our family & clear Mythic content (but casually). The guild was created by veteran players dating back as far as EQ and since the creation of WoW. We transferred to Zul’Jin mid-year and began assembling our crew & family of like-minded raiders (the majority of us being quirky, eccentric, & lovable). We’ve established a strong core team of players who quickly pushed through HFC to Mythics right before Legion launch. We are comprised of older players, many ex-elitist types gone casual, with newer players who have excellent raid awareness, attitude, and player abilities. We are in the market for a few more eccentrics / pound-town raiders in an attempt to fill up spots to quickly jump into 20 man Mythic content when needed. Currently Soliciting Core Positions: 1 Healer - (Druid or Monk preferred but will consider any class under the right circumstances) 1 Mage - (Fire strongly preferred but will consider other specs based on damage output) 1 Shadow Priest - (Pretty much faceroll, just need someone who smashes buttons well & fast) Please be minimum 840ilvl (prefer 845+) and contact Pouty#1295 or Cakenstein#11133 for more information.Póuty1 6d
6d [H] 851 Ele Shaman LF Mythic Guild Hello, I am looking for a Mythic raid focused guild to join. About Me: I have previously played a priest (Drowsy), Monk (DrowsyPill), Warrior (Chocolatey), and now my Shaman. Raiding experience includes: BC: SWP Clear in <Rebirth> LK: Naxx in pugs, Ulduar and ToTC in small guilds including Mad Skill <Blueprint> Cata: <Honorbound> to <Relentless Onslaught> to <Duality> MoP: None WoD: <Halcyon> to <Eternal Silence> to <Deadbeat Dads> In many of the guilds I have been GM, RL, or officer. Current status: I am looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days, no more than 15 hours a week. I am available to raid pretty much at all times except Sunday night. (Reason for leaving current guild) I would prefer not to raid past 1:00AM EST. What I'm looking for: A Guild that will be focused on raiding Mythic content at a pace that allows us to finish the raid before the release of new content. I am not looking to clear all of mythic raiding in a month and farm it for 4 months. I am looking to clear the content at some point before the tier ends and we move onto the next tier. The guild should be able to clear all heroic content within a month of release and be somewhat into mythic raiding. The guild should be providing enough preparation prior to raid progression to give the raiders an idea of the strategy to be used, things to be expected. What I'm not looking for: A disorganized guild, a guild with no history, a new guild. Contact: Drowsy#1438 Quilzy-Zul'jin You can leave a post here as well, but best chance is to whisper me in-game or add me through battle tag.Quilzy0 6d
6d [H] demonic hierarchy wants you currently looking to rebuild our raid roster currently recruiting all classes. raid days are fri-sun 8-11 looking for mature experienced player. drama queens need not apply. must be min 830 i lvl to be considered for a raiding position for any other info feel free to contact us in game officers/gms gorhax pineapple eyre shadyshotsShadyshots1 6d
Sep 19 Looking for Balance Druid and Rogue If you are 840+ and want to start Heroic on Tues and can raid Tues/Thurs/Mon 9-1130pm server time/Eastern. We ask to know fights and be raid ready. Please Add @ Chipsandcoke#1804 ---- Thank YouDidipull0 Sep 19
Sep 19 One Percent Is Recruiting For Legion!! One Percent - Zul'jin is recruiting for the upcoming expansion and we are looking for reliable raiders to join our team. We are currently looking to raid on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7:30 - 10:30 est The majority of our group have been raiding together since cataclysm/mop and have stuck together throughout the up's and down's that happens with raiding. We can offer a very stable raiding environment and a very fun group of friends that will welcome you entirely to our group. We are all adults, meaning we talk and joke like adults, so if you do not like foul language or dirty jokes then we might not be for you, but if you do, then look no further than right here. There are a few of us that do other things outside of raiding. We will do old raids, some of us pvp, and some of us play console games together (mainly PS4) that we would love to include you in on. As of right now we are looking for dps, the classes are: - Any Ranged DPS Class The loot system we will be using is EPGP. We have used it for many years and it has made raid looting very effective and a lot fairer for all of our raiders. If I've missed anything on here that you have questions on then please do not hesitate to contact me in game and I'll do my best to answer anything you have. I hope to hear from you very soon and best of luck in Legion!! Raid Leader - Horek#1680 Guild/Loot Master - Cut#1907 Raid Officer - Havok846#1500Horèk31 Sep 19
Sep 19 Come join a PUG guild! Raiders for Hire - Est. 2008 on Emerald Dream and re-Est 2016 on ZJ Mercenary guild seeking any and all specs looking to raid. Leave your guild and pug with us! - No iLvl requirements - No mandatory raid times - Stay as long or as short as you want too - New players, old players and everyone in between BattleTag Exhumed#1948 for more info or message in-gameVikingfjord0 Sep 19
Sep 19 ilvl 841 windwalker looking for raiding guild ilvl 841 windwalker looking for mythic dungeon /raiding guildFistzerker0 Sep 19
Sep 19 Zul'Jin Mage looking for guild. Hey Zul'Jin! I joined the server with a friend and was looking around for a guild to join. Not really one to cling to another person so I decided to stake out on my own to mixed results. I'm meeting really sketchy guilds or "Guys club" guilds with no real sense of organization. So here I am on the forums and other outlets to find a guild that has that progressive/progression mindset. A bit about myself: I am twenty four years old man tired of the tween/college discussions. I'm just not having it. I wake up early and my free time starts at around 1500 or 3pm. I played during WotLK and the only other MOBA I really got into was GW2 (THe community and systems in place were phenomenal) but I really did miss raiding so I joined Legion after reviewing a few videos. I'm pretty vocal and a leader when presented the opportunity. The Overview: My main is a mage ilvl 840+ Arcane spec. My main alt is going to either be a DK or Priest (Specs still pending) I'm completely free on Fridays/Saturdays minus days where I have extra duties. Contact me: Just send me an invite ingame or on battle.net To make the I in my name use alt + 141 to make the special character. Otherwise add/msg me on battle.net - Username Shapertv#1744Hìldegard3 Sep 19
Sep 19 Looking to Raid Tuesday? Looking for More for Emerald Dream - Normal - On Tuesday 9 PM Server time. We have a min item level of 835 - the higher the better. If you're interested in raiding with us drop me a mail ingame! I am going to be using Icy Vein's guide for strats. http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/the-emerald-nightmare-raid Looking for the following DPS- Shadow Priest Warlock Shaman (Elemental Prefered) Paladin Monk Looking for the Following Heals- Disc Priest* Holy Priest Monk *Really hopeing for a Disc for the added ranged DPS and the ability to keep Melee Alive pretty well.Polarknight0 Sep 19
Sep 19 Group of 5 845+ ilvl LF Raids Hey all, a group of friends and I want in on the mythic action this expansion. Our classes are Enhance(OS Resto) Shaman 851 ilvl Warlock 847 ilvl Protection Paladin 849 ilvl Hunter 848 ilvl Mage 848 ilvl For all of you that want to fill in your roster for the first week of raids, we are here to accomplish that. We are all friendly and comedic but when raids come, our attitudes change to !@#$ing %^-* up. All of us perform at the highest standards and have the skill to volunteer for mechanics and explain to others how to play their class. We would all GLADLY go through a trial run to show you that we perfom at the highest skill cap. Now for a list of some things you get. -5 dedicated players hungry to clear content -players that research and can explain fights -players that parse in the top 90% of fights -100 % punctual -self buffed with flasks, food, pots -players who accept criticism -players who will help with the community within a guild This is kind of last second so I definitely missed some information about us so contact me, RobZ#1181, for any information needed. One last thing, we are only interested in a guild that will run heroic on raid release. Thank you for your time for reading this!Swaggaboom0 Sep 19
Sep 19 <H> 845 Arms Warrior LF Guild Hey Guys, Got back into WoW with the release of Legion. I am free weekdays past 8pm, and weekends whenever. I am looking to dedicate to a consistent group that plans to delve into more challenging content. Thanks for your consideration!Pwnor1 Sep 19
Sep 19 Arrogant [H] is recruiting all. ___________________Arrogant____________________ Horde | US-Zul'jin Raid Times ... Who is <Arrogant>? ... What we are looking for ... What we expect from you ... What we don't need ... Currently Recruiting ... For more questions you can contact me directly. Contact Info ...Drmnofscrmn0 Sep 19
Sep 19 Mistweaver Monk LF Mythics / Raiding Guild I am a bit late in starting this expansion I took some time away but I would like to find a Raiding / Mythics guild for This xpac. My Pros are healing of course, I have always loved healing and support. Add me Sulnishka#1741. I will need to get caught up of course but I believe id be a worthy healer for any group or raid.Mistclick0 Sep 19
Sep 19 <Synergy> LF Mature Raiders ---- Please Read ---- We are starting Heroic Emerald Nightmare then mythics when ready. We are looking for competitive Raiders that gets stuff done and not rely on others. You need to be prepared before Raid so make sure to do all your research before starting. We ask all Raiders to be 840+ for progression. Anyone below that will not raid with us till requirements are met. We have goal as a guild and don't want anything to affect that so Please Be Ready. <Synergy> Synergy of US-Zul'jin is not your average guild, and that’s an understatement. Synergy is a GIANT adult progression raiding guild. We are routinely striving to be the best guild on this server. Synergy offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. Striving to be US Top 200 in Legion! Synergy Community With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Some of the weekly events we offer: Core raids Alt raids open to all Achievement raids open to all Dungeons/Mythic + PVP Recruitment/What We Look For Our Raid team has unique needs and vary from casual to hardcore. We are all good people and are always chilling but when it comes to Raiding we have our game face on. You must be prepared before Raid Starts Flask/Pots/Food. We ask all raider to be on 10-15min Before Raid Starts. Know your class inside and out including your main (spec). Pretty much we want Raider who want to push Mythic and kill bosses. Please note that we are an adult guild and as such we have an 18+ policy (Underaged players may be accepted on the condition of an Teamspeak interview). Be aware that our environment is not for the faint of heart. Loot - Loot Council Must Download - DBM or Bigwigs - Exodus Raid Tools - Weak Auras (We Prefer But Optional) - TeamSpeak DPS * Rogue * Feral Druid * WW monk * Balance Druid Healers Tanks Synergy Raid Times - Tuesday 9:00 - 11:30pm East - Thursday 9:00 - 11:30pm East - Monday 9:00 - 11:30pm East Contact: Guild Master: Chipsandcoke#1804Didipull37 Sep 19
Sep 19 <Under the Influence> Under the Influence is a new guild to Zul'Jin comprised of like-minded players looking to tackle Mythic content. -<Raid Times>- Tuesday and Thursday 10pm-2am Server Time (EST) -<Current Role Needs>- Tank: Druid Healer(s): Druid Monk Paladin Shaman DPS: Boomkin (Resto off-spec preferred) Ele shaman (Resto off-spec preferred) Hnter Mage Shadow Priest Warlock -<Contact Under the Influence>- GM: Healbulance#1175Memebulance0 Sep 19
Sep 19 Fire Mage Looking for guild on horde. Looking for raiding guild on horde. I am a fire mage currently ilvl 725 starting mythics. I raided in cata and mop and pvp'd in wod. I would prefer atleast one of the raid days to be on sat or friday. Whisper me in game or here. My name is Phoov and my btag is Phoov#1271.Phoov5 Sep 19
Sep 19 848 Boomkin LF decent raiding guild Leave some copy and paste or btags happy to fill out apps/interviews also very open to being a healerRejuvy8 Sep 19
Sep 19 Rogue <H> LF raiding and Mythic+ guild Hello allAfter a poor experience with WoD, i dropped wow. I picked it up again early July and have not been able to put it down with Legion! I'm a busy person so competitive raiding is no longer an option. I'm on about 12-15 hours a week. Mostly week nights after 8est and weekends. I am looking for a guild that is active, enjoys raids, dungeons. I would probably not be able to commit to a consistent raid schedule but I am very interested in being available as a sub as well as doing mythic+ dungeons!! Any way reach out if you have something similar to that! Thanks!Westaflex0 Sep 19
Sep 18 <H> 845 Prot Warrior LF Mythic Raiding Guild Experience raiding in Vanilla, BC, and Wotlk. I decided to come back to Legion and join a progression/mythic raiding guild to have some fun with before the content is released. I'm available from 7pm to 12am EST weekdays and weekends, cleared all mythic legion dungeons, with 19 (almost 20) ap points in artifact wep. I do not mind filling out applications or answering questions. Thank you!Nojohui0 Sep 18
Sep 18 (H)845 Resto Druid LF Night Raid Group Hey I'm a Resto Druid sitting at 845 looking for a possible raid spot. Late'ish What I am looking for is a Guild who is calm, cool,and collected. It's a game not looking for a stressful environment caused by other raid members/leaders. I have raid experience since Vanilla, BC and WoTLK was in one of Gnomeragan's top guilds for progression, came into MoP late but still hit the raids and stopped in WoD right before BF just due to it not being fun. I'm a healer always have been always will be, I know my role and how to handle my responsibility. Looking for anything starting at 9pm server or later. I want to progress but don't want the game to turn into a job. If you have a spot open I'd love to chat about it Leave a message here or Hit me up on my Battle tag @ Dhooper02 #1575Decantuar1 Sep 18
Sep 18 848 WW + 845 RDruid LF Late'ish Raiding Guild My buddy and me are current seeking a raiding guild to begin progression with this coming week. We both have raid experience and would prefer a guild that has mythic ambitions. The druid would prefer if raid times started no earlier than 9:30pm server time most days but can raid mon wed thurs sun at any time. Add manth#1383 if you'd like to talk!Zenth0 Sep 18
Sep 18 <Soul of Cinder> LF RDPS Hello everyone, we are currently a small guild consisting of experienced raiders looking to do some serious (but not hardcore) progression. We are looking for just a few more ranged dps to fill out our raid team, preferably a hunter. However, any non-cloth ranged DPS will be considered. Our raid times are 9pm-12am server time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are currently running plenty of mythic dungeons so if youre a bit behind on item level, we can help you out with that! Our goal is to clear Normal and Heroic content, and we are looking to start on the 27th. Please post here or add my battletag myriagon#1533 and whisper for details. Thanks.Mafic0 Sep 18
Sep 18 No mercy (groupe mythic) recrute Nous recrutons actuellement un holy paladin pour notre groupe mythic! Nous raidons les mercredis et les lundis de 19Hr45 a 22hr15. Nous recherchons des joueurs sérieux qui ont envie de s'investir a fond! Les joueurs Crossrealm sont également la bienvenue, si l'envie d'xfer est une option, vous pourrez parler avec crazykätlady (leader)ou flashtie( officier) ou moi-même pour des questions concernant le groupe. Vous pouvez nous contacter ici sur le forum ou in game sous les même noms :)Tallülah0 Sep 18
Sep 18 [H] ilvl 840 Blood (tank) DK LF guild I am looking for a casual/semi-hardcore guild. I've been playing wow on and off since it first came out, and I am looking for a mature crowd who have lives and families outside of wow. I can raid too no later then 10pm est time Sunday - ThursdaysXioura0 Sep 18
Sep 18 <Triggered> Later evening raid team <Triggered> Is a newly formed guild for Legion on Zul'Jin. Its core group is filled with friends who have been gaming together for a long time, and raiding experience dating back to The Burning Crusade. Were going to be a semi-casual raid team going 2-3 nights a week, dates to be determined starting at 10:30 PM server time. We need mainly Ranged DPS and 1 Melee. Would love an Enh Shaman. We are also accepting casual players who just want to relax and enjoy the game. We love to help out our own and get everyone in a place where they are ready to experience end game content. Get ahold of me in game by PST or Mail. Or reply on this post. Thanks all!Tharidon0 Sep 18
Sep 18 [H]Resto Druid 4 late night raid group (PT) ilvl 800 resto druid, currently on Area 52 but having no luck finding a raiding group that fits my hours i work nights. i live in california so i am Pacific time, 3 hours before server time Looking for a group for: 1030 pm - whenever or Mornings - 7 am - 2 pm Willing to transfer.Ëpione1 Sep 18
Sep 17 [H] Feral Druid Mythic Raider Looking for a guild that raids between the hours of 9pm-12pm EST. Looking to raid 2 nights a week, I might be able to swing the occasional 3rd night depending on the night and might be able to start as early as 8pm, depending on the night. Currently on Zul'jin(US) but will consider server/faction transfer. I have been raiding Heroic/Mythic level content since Wrath. Spent last expansion playing my hunter alt (Jacemoryl) to 11/13 Mythic in HFC, Feral was my main BC/Wrath/Cata/1/2MoP I am currently running Mythic 5 mans (DPS/Heals). Currently 842 ilvl (No legendaries yet T.T) with soon to be 20 points in Artifact (Will put 13 in Resto artifact next), All gear will be gemmed and enchanted before raiding. I would really like to find a permanent home. I have already put out a few applications with a few guilds but wanted to put this out there as well. :D Jacemora#1342Jacemora5 Sep 17
Sep 17 DeadBeat Dads <H> "Fri/Sat" Recruiting Hello, Do the cries for adventure stifle the cries of your screaming child? Do you seek the favor of the War-Chief over the respect of your spouse? Is there a combination of empty cans, wrappers and dirty plates covering your desk? If you answered yes to any of these questions then <Deadbeat Dads> is the guild for you. Welcome home. This is where you will play in Legion. Guild: Deadbeat Dads Server: Zul'Jin (High pop, No queue's, Good Economy, EST, lots to do) Progression: 5/13M Raid days: Fri/Sat 9pm-12 est Web: www.dbdguild.com Environment: Fun Currently Seeking: 100 active raiders and wow enthusiasts including officers, raid leaders, recruiters, and any and all who want to build a big fun community. HOLD THE DOOR! HODOR! If you are interested please contact me in game @ Grinder#1649 Cheers, Grinder Class I'm looking for Tanks 1x any but pally Range DPS Hunter warlock Melee Warrior DPS feral druid Monk Healers Resto Druid Resto Shaman Monk I'm always looking for good players even if your class isn't on the list.Rapidgrinder4 Sep 17
Sep 17 Fire Mage & MW Monk LF Weekend Prog Guild Experienced raiders newly transferred to Zul'Jin looking for a weekend progression guild. We started raiding during MoP as a Lock & DK, continued to raid through SoO as a Resto Shammy & MW Monk up to mythic level. We took a bit of a break after that but are back and itching to raid again, this time as a Fire Mage & MW Monk. I would consider transferring over my Resto Shammy if I need to, but I am having a lot of fun with the fire Mage so that would be my preference. We do still need to do a bit of gearing up, but our item lvls are advancing quickly. We are looking for an active guild of mature, friendly, drama free adults and a fairly laid back but competent raiding team. Availability: Friday - After 5:00pm server Saturday & Sunday anytimeËmbër2 Sep 17
Sep 17 [H][Français/French] <Rigor Mortis> Core 1 L'approche du groupe de raid « Core 1 » (C1) de Rigor Mortis a été complètement re-développé pour Légion. Il sera dirigé par un précédent « US Top 50 » raid lead qui a établies des nouvelles normes et attentes. Le groupe va fonctionner comme un groupe semi-hardcore avec 3 soirs de raid. Nous cherchons à combler nos spots de raid avec des joueurs expérimentés au sein de la communauté francophone de Zul'jin (joueurs anglais sont également bienvenus, mais une certaine connaissance du français est recommandée, mais pas obligatoire parce que nous avons de nombreux membres bilingues). Nous prévoyons de progresser efficacement et d'utiliser notre horaire de trois jours aussi efficacement que possible (mardi, mercredi, et dimanche 20-23h). Les membres de C1 doivent veiller à ce que toutes leurs actions soient faites avec la mentalité de « mettre leur équipe en priorité ». Nous vous recrutons d'abord pour votre personnalité et pas seulement pour votre personnage de jeu ; par conséquent, il n'y a pas de place pour le ragequit et les comportements immatures tel que les loot!@#$%s ne seront tolérés. Un tryout est offert par l’intermédiaire d’une application via le formulaire de demande ou un processus d'entrevue. Une place permanente dans notre équipe sera seulement garantie que par la démonstration cohérente des compétences, en écoutant les instructions, en restant informé au sujet de votre classe, en faisant des recherches sur les stratégies de raid et en gardant une attitude positive. Nous cherchons à investir dans les gens qui sont intéressés à aider les membres de la guilde, que ce soit dans un environnement de raid ou d'autres activités et non des individus qui sont un fardeau négatif. Nous utilisons un system de EPGP et Loot Council pour la distribution d'équipement de raid qui récompense autant la combinaison d'effort et d'habileté de nos joueurs que leur assiduité. Une fois dans le contenu mythique, il sera essentiel de faire la rotation de nos joueurs afin de distribuer l’équipement efficacement pour nos joueurs supplémentaires. Cela favorise la santé, la longévité et le succès de notre équipe de raid à travers le contenu. Tous les membres de l'équipe doivent comprendre clairement que le sacrifice d’être bench est parfois nécessaire pour que l'équipe puisse progresser de manière adéquate. Être sur le banc n’est pas une punition, mais plutôt une exigence pour tout le monde dans notre équipe. Vous en tirerez autant de bénéfice. Être bench, cela veut dire se tenir prêt à remplacer à tout moment dans la soirée de raid pour obtenir vos loots ou pour aider sur de la progression. Nous comprenons que les gens ont une vie à vivre, mais toutes les absences doivent être signalés à un raid lead ou un des GM. Dans le scénario d’un no call no show, non-respect de maintenir un niveau acceptable de présence aux raids et l'incapacité à adhérer aux principes et aux lignes directrices énoncées ici se traduira par votre départ de notre équipe. Rigor Mortis a déjà fait ses preuves d’être la plus grande guilde sociale de la communauté francophone sur Zul'jin, mais il est maintenant temps de se mettre en place comme un concurrent sérieux des raids. Préparez-vous pour légion en appliquant et en joignant nos rangs aujourd’hui ! Buellers#1706 Formulaire d'application: http://tinyurl.com/j3gferlBuellerkhan21 Sep 17
Sep 17 [H][Français/French] <Rigor Mortis> Ce poste est en anglais et en français (s'il vous plaît voir ci-dessous). This post is in both English and french (please see below). Français Bonjour à tous. Rigor Mortis-Zul'jin Horde une guilde basé sur le respect et l'entraide. Nous recrutons pour nos 4 groupes de raid pour légion, mais la guilde est aussi pour tout type de joueur (pvp, pve, lvling). Rigor Mortis, c'est un TeamSpeak plein a craquer mais qu'une seule belle gang de malade tous dans le même channel qui aime rire et déconner. C'est aussi des tirages, moitié-moitié, des événements de Noël, Pâques etc. Nous avons récemment atteint le 570 + compte d'utilisateurs unique depuis sa création en juin 2015. Nous avons a coeur nos membres et nous essayons très fort de rendre votre expérience des grosses guilds québécoises différentes. ... Vous pouvez vous inscrire a nos try outs de Legion parce que nous avons besoin de toutes les classes en ce moment. Nous utilisons EPGP combiné avec un Loot Council pour la distribution des loots. Tout le monde sera soumis à une entrevue, devra fournir une photo de votre UI, sera interrogé sur leur classe, devront fournir des worldcraftlogs et une expérience de raid mythique passé est un atout. Veuillez nous ecrire ici ou ingame et un officier pourra vous guider vers les représentants des core raid respectifs. missdrey#1771 taopaipai#1228 buellers#1706 Formulaire d'application: http://tinyurl.com/j3gferl English Hello everyone. Rigor Mortis-Zul'Jin Horde is a horde guild focused primary on respect and helping each other. We have opened recruiting for all four raiding teams for legion progression, but our guild is also well suited for all player types (pvp, pve, lvling). Rigor Mortis is known for having a very social TeamSpeak server where everyone frequently hangs out to chat, pvp, and raid. We also hold frequent guild draws and setup many social events. We have recently reached 570+ unique accounts since its inception back in June 2015. We are a guild that truely has a heart for of its members and we try hard to make everyone's experience in one of the largest french-quebec guilds a memorable one. ... Sign up with us and try out for one of our core raid teams as we are currently looking for all classes. We use EPGP combined with loot council for gear distribution. Everyone will be subject to an interview, will have to provide a UI screenshot, will be questioned about their class, will have to provide logs, and provide any past mythic raiding experience will be viewed as a bonus. Get in touch with us and we will direct you to the corresponding contact for any one of our teams that interest you. missdrey#1771 taopaipai#1228 buellers#1706 Application form: http://tinyurl.com/j3gferlBuellerkhan28 Sep 17
Sep 17 <Alkaline> [H] Recruiting Ranged Dps <Alkaline> is currently looking to pick up a few more ranged dps before the coming raid. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am server. Our raiding goals involve progressing through heroic and mythic content. We take raid nights seriously but the rest of the time are kidding around. We are all adults so inappropriate jokes and foul language is present in mumble so if that's your type of humor you'll fit in just fine. For loot we use RC Loot Council, which allows us to know exactly why each person wants a piece of gear and what they are replacing. This allows us a fair and even distribution of loot. Outside of raiding we run mythic dungeons, pvp, work on achievements, or even play other games together. Though since the launch of Legion none of us have been able to tear ourselves away to play another game. Feel free to message me, Maellor, or Cazfurion for more info or an invite. Also feel free to check out our website or apply http://alkalineguild.enjin.com/Omocha0 Sep 17
Sep 17 Mage and Hunter looking for weekend guild 841 mage and 846 hunter looking for a late night raiding weekend guild. Fri,sat,sun anywhere from 9pm-1am. ThanksFahjineugh4 Sep 17
Sep 17 Buying the name Arntor If you own this name contact me in game. Paying 60k for it.Döta0 Sep 17
Sep 17 What's it like being Alliance on this server? I'm contemplating switching to Alliance because I'm making a druid and I like night elf druids more than the Horde alternatives, but with how Horde favorited Zul'jin is I'm wondering what exactly that means to be Alliance. Is there a low amount of guilds? With new crossrealm technology, is it at all difficult to get groups for things? What's the economy like?Metapod1 Sep 17
Sep 16 [H] Ninja Naga Loot Jackers LFM Hello fellow horde players! Ninja Naga Loot Jackers is looking for more players to join us. We are a casual group of people that are trying to build one of the biggest social casual guilds on Zul Jin. We dable in everything from pvp to questing. We also have random contest and big monthly contest were are member's can win tons of prizes. We are looking to build up a raid team for legion. The core group of members have raid experience dating back to the days of 40 man raiding and have end game raiding experience in every xpac. This guild is a Casual guild first where our goal is to have a drama free community were our members can build lasting bonds with each other. We currently have over 600 Active members, and we could use more. If you would like to join head over to our website @ http://nnlj.gamerlaunch.com/ or PM one of our guild members in game to get an invite. Have a great day and thanks for reading!Deathbybeef0 Sep 16
Sep 16 843 Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild on Zul'Jin Hi there. I recently started playing again, and switched servers to Zul'Jin. I raided all throughout WotLK and Cata, and most of Mists. I came back for this expansion, and am ready to raid! I have been a healer the entire time I have played, and plan on continuing to do so. I have always considered myself a "hardcore" raider, but with new responsibilities in life, I can't be up until 3 AM raiding anymore :P I am looking for a guild with a relaxed attitude, and is looking to challenge themselves with the newest content, possibly on Heroic. I am not looking for a guild looking to do Mythic content 4 nights a week or anything of that nature. I am available most days from 630 PM EST until 1 AM EST, excluding wednesdays (gotta play DnD!). Feel free to whisper me in game or send me a mail!Sadistisch6 Sep 16
Sep 16 <H> 841 Protection Warrior LF Raiding Guild Can raid anytime. Also interested in Mythic+ 5 mans.Kendakar0 Sep 16
Sep 16 [Horde] 844 Holy Priest LF Guild Hello Zul'jin, I'm looking for a raiding guild! I have a lot of PreMoP raiding experience as I fell off WoW around that time (work shift schedule and current content). Legion has renewed my interests and with the raid dropping soon I'm now looking for a core raiding spot in a late night or weekend raiding guild. Almost all my raid experience is Healer or Tank, so you know I spend a fair amount of time learning fights before I even walk in the door. Available Raid Times: Mon-Thurs: 5AM-6PM Fri/Sat: I can accommodate most times Reply here or message me in game if I sound like a fit for you!Jimaxis2 Sep 16
Sep 16 [A] Veng DH Looking for Evening Raiders Hello all, I am a long time player looking to get back in to raiding after a break through MoP and WoD. I have been playing and raid leading since Vanilla, having more recent experience in H HM and H BRF, and am looking to start delving in to Heroic and Mythic raids and Mythic+ dungeons. I am looking for a mature, casual guild of like-minded individuals that have a high level of knowledge regarding their class and spec and are looking to advance and expand. I have preformed all roles during my raid history, but have decided to stick with a DH tank for this expansion and it has been great fun. I look forward to finding a good group of solid raiders. You can expect me to know the encounters on all difficulties, show up on time and prepared with pots, flasks, and food, be able to provide and take constructive criticism, and be dedicated to the progression. I am looking for a guild that raids after 7:00 p.m. PST, any day of the week. In addition, I have great flexibility during the weekends for raiding. I am currently located on Zul’Jin but will consider moving servers. Thank you for your consideration, you can reach me at Kensouki#1319.Dolfinz0 Sep 16