Zul'jin

Aug 15 SPriest LF New home Edit: Found a new home. Thanks all.Laelandra1 Aug 15
Aug 15 SinQuest recruiting for Legion SinQuest, (13/13 H 4/13 M) A Zul'jin guild since 2006 is looking for a few new or experience players to complete our Core Groups as we prepare for Legion. We are looking for mature and patient players to progress with. Casuals are always welcomed too. If you have any questions contact me, Madruk#1844. Thank you and have a good one.Madruk10 Aug 15
Aug 15 (H) <Blacktide> Recruiting for Legion **Community** Aiming for a casual/social to semi-hardcore group that likes to have fun. **Game Play** We play a bit of everything from bgs, arenas, 5 mans, raiding, to achievement hunting. Casual/Social friendly. For progression we are focused on progressing through heroic raiding (we may venture into Mythic but it will not be hardcore progression) and 5 man Mythic+ instances. **Scheduled Raid Times** Official scheduled raid times will be Wednesday and Thursday morning at 2 am server time to 5 am server, with pickup groups for raiding / 5 man Mythic+ happening later in the week. **Loot** We will be using the personal loot system for our raids. We are doing this because of the new improvements made to the personal loot system and it will help cut down on any type of loot drama. ***** So if you are looking for a late night guild to raid, be social, run 5 mans, and/or just casually play the game let us know and we can throw you an invite so you can try out the guild. Everyone can invite so feel free to whisper anyone in the guild. If you have any questions let me know, Lavick#1204Lavick0 Aug 15
Aug 15 (A)<HS> Recruiting Mythic Raiders! At <Highly Successful> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Kel'thuzad (US-Alliance). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions. Despite being a new guild our current raiding core is filled with veteran raiders from various top US guilds. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Saturday and Sunday are just casual Alt and Achievement runs for those that want to participate. Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 0/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 How to Apply!: Website: http://highlysuccessful.guildlaunch.com/ GM: Kylore (Goblinsmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Tye (Alphamale#1773) You can either apply online or contact in game if you're interested in joining <Highly Successful>. We look forward to seeing you in raid. *We urge everyone to contact any officer in game, once an application has been filled out.Kylore2 Aug 15
Aug 15 To Samuel. Good fight xD! Best Wpvp I've had in a while! /clapAvánii0 Aug 15
Aug 15 [H] Washed Up - T-Th 3hrs LF Mythic Raiders <Washed Up> [H] Zul'jin is currently recruiting to bolster its roster for 20m mythic raids. We are currently looking for the following to solidify our roster: Healer (pref Shaman/Druid, must be able to ranged DPS as well) Hunter Mage Raid Times: Tuesday - Thursday -- 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm PST The core raiders of <Washed Up> have been together for several years, across several games. I has been in or run top world guilds since BC and Sugg has run and been an officer in top 50 US guilds since Vanilla. We are returning to the game for Legion and looking to get back into raiding seriously. Here is what we expect from our raiders; - 100% raid attendance: We only raid 3 days a week, 3 hours a night. While we understand the occasional miss due to personal reasons, we still expect high attendance. If you are typically late and/or have attendance issues in game or real life, don't bother applying. - Active thinkers: We will lead the raid for you, however, we aren't there to hold your hand through the encounter. We are looking for people who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the fight. - Bring consumables: We do provide feasts for the most part, but we expect players to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don't have feasts. - Take criticism: No one is perfect, we get that. We do, however, expect people to take constructive criticism and learn from their mistakes for the betterment of the raid. - Have fun: While we take progression pretty serious, we also like to have fun. If you are easily offended, you probably won't fit in this guild. We can be pretty loose with our language at times, but it is all in good fun. If you think we are the guild for you, please feel free to contact myself, Stiggz (Stiggz#1712) or Salv (Salv#1501) in game so we can schedule a live interview. That's right, we don't use a useless website nor do we require you to fill out an application, wasting everyone’s time. If you are interested, find us!Stiggz2 Aug 15
Aug 14 LF Raiding Guild Late night or morning .Lavick1 Aug 14
Aug 14 734 HPally LF Mythic Guild for Legion Found on thxCüppycake6 Aug 14
Aug 14 2 Players Seeking Active Guild 2 Players Looking For Active, Established East Coast Guild that accepts casuals and potential "future" raiders. I am seeking an East Coast guild who raids Tues/Wed/Thurs, 7pm-10pm'ish. No raid spot guarantee is necessary or requested. I'd level and gear myself when Legion drops and see what happens from there. We are both active players and are online pretty much every day. I am the PVE'r, played since Vanilla. Fury Warrior (current) & Warlock (previous expansions). My highlights include progression full clear of AQ40, up to 4H in Vanilla Nax, all of BC, all of WotLK, full 10M achieve clear of HM Ulduar (Mimiron sucked!), parts of Cata, MoP and WoD. On and off progression raiding through every expansion, including hardmodes whenever possible. Former raid team member of Executus (US) Realm #2 ranked guild DaKor and #3 ranked guild Heretic My brother is a Boomkin PvP'r, who occasionally raids. He would love to team up with some guildees for BG's and Arenas. Please contact Papa or Cowsfartloud in game if interested. Or pretty much anyone in <Outcast> because it's just the 2 of us. Been running solo a while, we are looking for social interaction and to become part of an established low/no drama team. Playing the game and making some friends. Thanks for reading! Best wishes in game. http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/217308756 http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/37848435 http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/39931480 http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/176972543Papa3 Aug 14
Aug 14 (H) LF Raiding Guild for Legion .Firewalker1 Aug 14
Aug 14 Raiding newbie looking for guild Hello i've always played WoW casually since endgame WotLK, but i've tried to start raiding since Pandaria with little success as not many guilds are willing to take in newbies. I'm planning on playing through legion on this enhancement shaman and i'm considering on learning restoration as well. I'm a quick learner and although my main language is spanish i think my english is pretty decent. Hope someone can take me in.Hadoukken2 Aug 14
Aug 14 [H]Provectus Guild Recruiting for Mythic <Provectus> Recruiting: Healers and Ranged DPS. We currently have 10 solid raiders and 2 recruits and are looking to fill up the team and start the process of getting our team ready. Overview: We are semi-Hardcore progression guild looking to field a team of raiders going into Emerald Nightmare mythic and be ready and stable by the time Nighthold comes around. The core of our guild is a band of dedicated raiders from a multitude of games and guilds looking to find more core members and raiders to join our ranks. We've had our stint in WoW, Rift, Swtor, etc from all different times and places and are now trying to expand our reach into World of Warcraft with the intent to stay as long as blizzard continues to create well crafted raids. Attendance: Must be available on Tuesdays / Thursdays / Fridays at 6:30pm - 10:00pm pst going into Legion. We desire people who want to be here to raid. There is no minimum raid attendance as we aren't going to be putting up with much slack. It's entirely disrespectful to the other 19 people who rely on you for you to not show up. Situations happen, but they don't happen very often. You give the raid 1/16th of your week or none at all. On farm the rules get relaxed. Expectations: Most likely in this order once legion hits: Gear up correctly (850+) > Have consumables by raid time > Show up on time or early > Play well > Know why you died by getting real friendly with the death recap > Don't do that mistake again > Progress > Repeat from Showing up on time or early. Loot: Loot council. Not only is LC easier to manage than DKP or another point based system, but it is the best choice while progressing. We also don't plan to log attendance so that's the other reason. This applicant must fit the following requirements: - Be proficient in their class with at least two specs - Be easily reachable via sms (groupme) or Discord - Do Not need current Mythic achievements, but having past experiences, knowing what is expected of you in a raiding guild, a good deal of confidence, and raid awareness is mandatory. If you feel you fit this role please fill out an application at www.provectus.enjin.com. Contact me here or feel free to contact Medievale/Kraxxmage/Beau in game. Please remember, the app should be filled out and taken seriously as this is our first impression of you. We are looking to invest in someone we believe has talent and drive, in return, we expect applicants will not come to us with anything less than their best. Completely filling out the application shows us you take this position seriously.Medievale6 Aug 14
Aug 14 LFG Legion (Heroic/Mythic) Preferably a raid guild on Zul'jin although I would consider transferring also. Horde or Alliance, doesn't really matter which. I'm an experienced raider who has been raiding since the Burning Crusade, having played many different classes in that time, both as a raid dps, healer and tank at various points while playing. In Legion I'm planning to play a Demon Hunter (Tank, although DPS is not out of the question) and am perfectly comfortable with both Heroic and Mythic raiding models. I learn quickly, I rarely every make the same mistake twice and once raid times are set I'll always be on time. My raid times can be rather flexible right now- but I am looking for something along the lines of 2-3 days a week You can contact me on Battlenet at: Karaco#1919Ignagena1 Aug 14
Aug 14 730 Blood/UH DK 13/13H 7/13M LF Raid team 730 Blood/UH DK 13/13H 7/13Mythic LF Raid team with an active guild. Available to raid between 9pm to 3am Server Time Monday through SundayBlightghast1 Aug 14
Aug 14 [H] Small group looking for raiding guild Hello. I'm representing a small group of players whom are looking for a raiding guild for legion. There are about 4-5 of us, 2 healers (Druid and priest), one whom is open to any role and another looking for a spot as tank/dps (dk or rogue). Two of us have mythic brf (9/10)/highmaul (6/7) experience as well as clearing hfc back in September. We are looking for a more casual raiding guild to progress with hopefully into mythic. We would ideally like to find a two day a week raiding guild, although three days is fine as well, with raid times ranging from 7:30-10:30 PST (due to work schedules). Also we would prefer a Horde guild, as that's what we all currently are, but willing to switch factions if necessary. Please contact me if you have questions or are interested. Btag: Vanitas#1145 Thank youVanítas5 Aug 14
Aug 14 [H] Influence: H/Mythic Raids - T/TH/FRI Influence is actively seeking dedicated raiders for our Legion Heroic & Mythic Raiding teams. Who is Influence? We tend to be a crazy bunch. We have a lot of personality and a lot of drive. Express yourself when you win, man! We don't slouch though-- a lively semi-hardcore atmosphere can be found here. After our transfer, we are in a rebuilding process. We were a top 20 raiding guild on Tichondrius during WoD. We were 10/13M under the name Transcendent and we intend to compete once again in Legion. We are the type of guild that will bust your !@# like your step father does. At the end of the raid night we are family-in-arms and we will laugh and drink like the closest of friends. Maturity is required. You were warned. Faction: Horde Raid Times: PROGRESSION: Tuesday, Wednesday 10:00 pm-1:00 am EST (Server Time) [Tentative, depends on progression deadlines & competition] Friday 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST (Server Time ***Recruitment: Top prospects have a serious attitude and a strong backbone. ***Recruitment is currently open to all classes and roles. **************************************************************************** Raid Style: Our raid is lead in a semi-hardcore format. Since this is a game, of course we want to enjoy our time and we condone having a lot of personality in the guild, but we also don't want to waste our time due to complacency. We strive for progression-mindedness within a lively atmosphere when it comes to raids and want nothing short of the best from our members. You will be expected to know your role and play your specialization(s) to the best of your ability. Yes, that means play a role if it is needed. It is understood that mistakes happen, but we expect improvement and the ability to acknowledge when you mess up. Those who are unable to recognize their flaws will never improve. Loot Distribution: We are going to be using a Loot Council / MS>OS mixed style of loot distribution in Legion. We will be utilizing RCLootCouncil addon. No addon = No loot. In essence, the council of officers will reserve certain pieces of loot to individuals that would put it to better use. For instance: Class trinket off Archimonde(HFC) goes to a paladin tank BEFORE a paladin dps. Other pieces will be distributed based on numerous other factors such as attendance, last acquired piece, performance, etc. Gear distribution in alt runs will likely be as simple as personal loot or rolling. Voice Communications? Rocking the Discord (ARE WE HIP YET?) We try to keep it as active as we can, be it playing other games together or having unrelated chatter. It can get pretty scandalous sometimes during casual hours, so a sense of humor and/or thick skin is recommended. This is a mature community after all. What can you expect from Influence? Strong relationships and friendship. Growth. Critique. We will constantly push you to improve. Fun-loving, humorous commentary. Mature environment.What do we expect from you? Dedication. I don't want you 2 hours a week. You need to be able to attend all days for the times stated to the best of your ability. Have goals and reach them. Teachable; receptive of critique Ability and willingness to communicate. Come prepared. Want to improve. Be reliable. **************************************************************************** Contact Us: If you are interested in joining or would like more information, feel free to contact the following officers via in-game mail or bnet message: Ryn#11404 / Ryneon-Zul'jin ****************************************************************************Ryneon0 Aug 14
Aug 14 Looking for Legion Raiding Guild - 13/13H and 3/13M Progression and looking to further push that along with new content being introduced during Legion. - Any raid times work, with weekends being preferred but weekdays will do also. (Two separate players with same progression) 731 Protection Paladin 731 Holy Paladin - Neither of us are looking to DPS in Legion - strictly healing and tanking - Have all addons that are required and any voice needed If you have any further interest or questions, feel free to contact me in-game! #Jazzy1791Jazzëll2 Aug 14
Aug 13 [H] Is your future in legion secure? I see a lot of guilds that are just barely afloat, and there are people who come back and make new guilds and don't get quite the turnout they expected, and there are people who are afraid to make a move this close to legion coming out. Well we may have options for you. As we push into the end of this expansion most people are staying where they have a foot in the door and not exploring new options, which is understandable but don't cut your options that short. We currently have some spots available and would welcome negotiations to bring on a group of people or more players and don't have to worry about being "the bottom of the totem pole". Deaths Echo has a core community, but coming legion everything will be even clean slate. Put in the work and effort and you can make your own spot. We will be pushing through all content and into mythics with progression minded. Raid times are being worked on right now, to best fit what we can do for progression. We have our regular recruitment thread and get your average onesies and twosies for recruitment but feel free to check us out or add/msg me for any questions Zechs#1971 . Thank you!Tummywagon0 Aug 13
Aug 13 Ret Pally LF Raid Guild Hello I am going to Main a Ret Pally for Legion with Off spec Holy i am looking for a Raid Group to be a Core Member. Please add me Sulnishka#1741Forbidenflex1 Aug 13
Aug 13 Mass Casualty 13/13M LFM T/W/T 8pm-11pm EST Mass Casualty is recruiting! Raid type: 20 man Server: Zul'jin-Horde (data center located in Chicago, Illinois) Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 8:00pm-11:00pm Eastern Time (Server) Loot: Loot Council Mass Casualty is currently recruiting competitive (yet non raging) players for its core raid roster and positions. We require that you able to play at least two, if not all three (or four) specs of your class, and that you have an item level of at least 730. Please ensure that you are available for all of our regularly scheduled raid nights and times. Requirements for raiding: -Able to use Mumble and have a working microphone. -Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other. -Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. -Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a mythic raid environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. -Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers. -Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. -A good attitude and lots of patience. -The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. -Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We do not tolerate trolls or ninjas. -Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. -Stable internet connection and computer. -Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :) -You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding. Mass Casualty was founded and established in 2009, and many of its core raiders and officers have been together for years. Progression (current and past): -Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M, 13/13H, 13/13N (Mythic Archimonde progression kill post-nerf) -Blackrock Foundry: 5/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N -Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N -Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M/H (pre-nerf), 14/14N -Throne of Thunder: 11/13H, 12/12N -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H, 6/6N -Heart of Fear: 6/6H, 6/6N -Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N -Dragon Soul: 8/8H, 8/8N -Firelands: 7/7H, 7/7N -Blackwing Descent: 4/6H, 6/6N -Bastion of Twilight: 1/5H, 4/4N -Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2H, 2/2N -Icecrown Citadel: 11/12H, 12/12N We are currently accepting applications for: -All classes and specs in preparation for Legion. Contact: -Whisper Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin (Horde) server or, -Add Amabarix's Battletag ID (Amabarix#1396) GM/Co-Raid Leader: Amabarix Healing Officer/Co-Raid Leader: Mojjo DPS Officer: Sakurazaki Thank you for reading, and have a good day!Amabarix0 Aug 13
Aug 13 Sunday night only team LF raiders Hello! <Goonies Never Say Wipe> of Zul'Jin horde is recruiting for 1 night a week (Sunday from 6-10:30 EST) raiding in Legion. We are a group of friends and former semi hard-core/hardcore raiders who have known each other in-game for years. Many of us have been on break for the majority of this expansion and we are re-forming as a one night a week group in Legion. Our plan is to clear Heroics and then work on some Mythics (we're realistic and know that on a one night a week schedule, clearing Mythics likely won't happen). We are a kooky, fun group with no drama and a great sense of humor and we're looking for raiders with similiarly chill personalities. We're currently recruiting a Shaman healer and a Warrior dps for core raid spots. If you are a skilled/former serious raider who wants to see the content but no longer wants to raid ridiculously long hours or get stressed out by raiding, send me a message in-game on this character or add me to b-tag: Cassandrae#1741. (Alts also welcome for those who wish to raid with us in addition to a full time schedule with another guild) Socials and people just looking for fun friends are welcome as well! Thanks and have a great day!Zivalaa1 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H] Augment Illidan-US Mythic Raiding ...Ultròn0 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H] Augment Illidan-US Mythic Raiding ...Ultròn0 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H] Exiled Legion US32 13/13M Tu-Th 8-12EST Exiled Legion is a mature (18+ only) 20 man progression guild. We are a well established, driven guild that was created on Doomhammer on July 21st, 2007. The whole raid team transferred to Zul'Jin on April 19th, 2013. We focus on progression while keeping a fun atmosphere and friendly environment. This means that while we take raiding seriously, we also try to keep a level of respect for other raiders at all times. We expect raiders to come fully prepared and don't like to waste our time during raid. Our objective is be as fast and efficient as possible. We have players playing lots of games together out of raid and we host an annual guild meet-up, where we take a week out of the year just to go on vacation and hang out. Needless to say we are a very tight-knit guild, and are very welcoming of new members :) Progression Current Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Exiled+Legion Mythic Archimonde - US 32 [before item level upgrades] Mythic Mannoroth - US 35 Mythic Xhul'horac - US 41 Mythic Tyrant Velhari - US 40 Mythic Fel Lord Zakuun - US 45 Mythic Shadowlord Iksar - US 40 Mythic Socrethar - US 42 Mythic Gorefiend - US 39 Mythic Kilrogg - US 20 Mythic Hellfire High Council - US 20 Mythic Kormrok - US 16 Mythic Iron Reaver - US 18 Mythic Hellfire Assault - US 18 Last Tier: Mythic Blackhand - US 40 Mythic Imperator - US 48 [downed before brf release] Raid Progression Schedule: Our raid schedule is going from 9hr/week to 12hr/week starting in LEGION! The new schedule will be: Tue: 5pm-9pm (pst).....6pm-10pm (mst)......7pm-11pm (cst)......8pm-12am (est) Wed: 5pm-9pm (pst).....6pm-10pm (mst).....7pm-11pm (cst).....8pm-12am (est) Thu: 5pm-9pm (pst).....6pm-10pm (mst).....7pm-11pm (cst).....8pm-12am (est) Our Expectations: We expect a serious long-term commitment to be part of our raiding roster. Players should show up consistently on time, miss only with extremely rare exception, and always give advance notice if they can't keep their commitments. We also expect players to visit the guild forums regularly, to keep up to date on guild announcements, boss strategies, and to participate in general discussions. Split runs: For Legion one alt will be required for split runs for the first week of raiding content. We encourage those interested to watch our stream during raid times. They can be found on our homepage. Contact: http://exiledlegion.com Questions? Feel free to contact Zolvolt, Peehuzzi, Narye, or Chambersiz in-game for more information. Zolvolt's in-game realid: Zolmation#1897 Brunnor's in-game realid: brunnor@live.com Chamber's in-game realid: Chambersiz#1307 Peach's in-game realid: Peach#1165 ***Recruitment is pretty much FROZEN at the moment. Feel free to apply if you are a SUPER HIGHSCHOOL LEVEL player, but besides that our roster is so full at the moment I personally would feel bad if you took the time to apply at present***Zolvolt237 Aug 13
Aug 13 <Exiled Legion> selling Mythic HFC/Blackhand <Exiled Legion> is selling mythic HFC for gear/mounts/titles, as well has mythic Blackhand mounts. Pricing: Mythic HFC 13/13 Mythic HFC w/o mount - 900k 12/13 Mythic HFC - 700k 11/13 Mythic HFC - 500k Archi only w/ mount - TBD Blackrock Foundry: Blackhand mount and title - 300k **Mythic Archi mount is still being sold. The price will be changing based upon timing. There are too many buyers for too few weeks to keep the price as low as it was. It will be a drastically increased price than was before and will be on a case by case basis. Talk to me on btag or use the forum below. To sign up for a run, please visit -- http://www.exiledlegion.com/buysomekills All sales take place during <EL> normal raid times which are 8-11pm EST Tues-Thurs. Odds are it will all be done on Tuesday, but there is always a chance of us sucking and needing Wed. We are more than happy to work with people from off server. We are also willing to work with people on alternative means of payment. For any questions/comments/concerns please contact me in game @ Brunnor#1880Narye123 Aug 13
Aug 13 Free Moose Mount - Obtained 07/28/2016 I saw a posting on trade chat from Cevren <Stacks In Fire> about a free grove warden run (so long as you don't already have it) and I thought it was complete crap until I asked him. 5 minutes later they killed him quick fast and in a hurry, I wish I was joking I've never seen a group kill Arch that fast. Definitely give this guy a pst if you are looking for a free run without paying 20-50k like most people advertise. Glad I went with a doubt haha.Imahorsey1 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H] Looking for a Normal / Heroic raid guild Interested in normal/heroic raids, mythic+ dungeons, casual arena PvP. Preferably 1-2 days per week. Flexible weekdays / weekends as long as it's in the afternoon. I'm an old raider with TBC server first experience on Zul'Jin. Very mature and reliable. Classes of interest: Blood DK, Unholy DK or Havoc DH. Thanks!Drathos0 Aug 13
Aug 13 WTS CHEAP Mythic HFC LOOT Runs *Titanforged* Hello potential buyers, Original Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20351045201 DNOgaming-Kil'Jaeden is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Gold is accepted on any US-Realm. Next Available Sale Week: Contact Me for Details. General Details for raid runs: - Horde Only - I don't bring classes that share tier tokens or an armor type with another buyer. - All raids are Master Loot. - Avg number of loot per buyer is 13-18. - Sales runs can be done cross-realm. - Mythic HFC runs take 2-3 hours to complete. - I do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List 13/13M - 500k 7/13-->13/13M - 350k. (All the bosses past Gorefiend) First 6(Lower) - 200k Archimonde - 200K Archimonde - 1.5M (with mount) 7/13-->13/13M + Mount - 1.75M 13/13M + Mount - 2M Prices are subject to change, and there can be some discounts granted for larger purchases and long term buyers. Sale Details: 1. Information Required Please include the name, class and primary spec of your character in your PM, and be aware our Sale Times are 6PM to 10PM PST on Tuesday. 2. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be payed when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 3. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. If you have not paid in full and/or have not made previous alternate arrangements by that time, your deposit will be forfeited. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BRF We also sell Mythic Blackhand mount for 250K on Tuesdays @ ~5:45PM PST, before HFC raid has started. - Add Dish#1411 if you are interested. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs What are the loot rules? The loot rules will be Buyer > Raider. You will receive any items for you class/spec, including any warforged, titanforged, and sockets. BOEs from trash or bosses will be looted to you. This includes BOEs outside of your main stat & armor class. What time do you guys usually run HFC? DNOgaming's HFC farm nights are on Tuesday @ 6PM PST. We usually expect to finish around 9PM PST. How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Dish#1411. Recommended that you only deal with me when organizing a sales run. I have more questions! Leave your question here in this thread, and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible. Alternatively add my btag Dish#1411 Thanks for reading.Jinzel4 Aug 13
Aug 12 LFM raid members <Knights Blood Oath> Is a social guild looking to expand its members. We welcome new and old players. We are recruiting mostly healers and Ranged dps... but will accept all for legion progression. Get in contact with me for more information Kiricoco#1158Yunchen0 Aug 12
Aug 12 <Ceteri> 13/13M selling Blackhand Mounts! Ceteri is offering Mythic Blackhand carries for the Ironhoof Destroyer mount! Available Tuesdays between 8-11 PM EST/server time: Mythic Blackhand with Ironhoof Destroyer Mount - 300k We ONLY sell for gold. Gold is only accepted on Zul'jin. 50% deposits required to reserve the spot. The other half of the gold is expected before we pull the boss. Takes about 5-10 minutes, will summon you in. Contact any officer to set up a run or if you have any questions. :) Yarini (FrostyShot#1667) Avionn (Avion#1353) Madhouse (Sennius #1533) Equipaje (Equipaje#1101)Yarini17 Aug 12
Aug 12 <Souls of Darkness> Thurs/Sun 9pm-12pm LF DPS <Souls of Dàrkness> is currently recruiting all roles for our Legion Rosters! We currently have 2 raid teams. Each team raids 2 nights a week, both are the same time of day. ... Group 1: Tuesday/Wednesday @ 9pm-12 EST/Server Time Group 2: Thursday/Sunday @ 9pm-12 EST/Server Time ... The classes below are pretty much the only classes we need for each role. I will keep this updated as we bring in new raiders. If you're class is not listed, you may still apply to see if we can fit you in - but it is not guaranteed. Group 1 Tues/Wednesday: -0 Tanks (Full) -0 Healers (Full atm- atleast until a larger roster) -1-2 Ranged DPS (Shaman, Spriest) -1-2 Melee DPS (Paladin, Warrior, Monk) Group 2 Thursday/Sunday: - 0 Tanks (Full) - 1 Healer (Holy Priest or Pally) with a solid DPS spec preferred. - 1-2 Ranged DPS (Hunter, spriest) - 1-2 Melee (Druid, Warrior, Pally) ... Souls of Darkness has been around since early Cataclysm and has been raiding ever since. We originated on Blackwater Raiders and moved to Zul'Jin when Siege of Orgrimmar came out. Currently we are farming 13/13H HFC. Most of us have Mythic experience, but the guild does not have Mythic credit, as we have not had 20 guildee raiders together at one time in order to do it. Other than that, we are a semi-hard core raiding guild. We focus on having fun while still progressing at the same time. ... http://soulsofdarkness.enjin.com/recruitment The application form isn't too long and is fairly straight forward. After I read your app, I will comment on it with my battle tag so we can talk. :DAkara0 Aug 12
Aug 11 LF Heroic Horde side raiding guild for Legion .Lavick0 Aug 11
Aug 11 DeadBeat Dads <H> "Fri/Sat" Recruiting Hello, Do the cries for adventure stifle the cries of your screaming child? Do you seek the favor of the War-Chief over the respect of your spouse? Is there a combination of empty cans, wrappers and dirty plates covering your desk? If you answered yes to any of these questions then <Deadbeat Dads> is the guild for you. Welcome home. This is where you will play in Legion. Guild: Deadbeat Dads Server: Zul'Jin (High pop, No queue's, Good Economy, EST, lots to do) Progression: 5/13M Raid days: Fri/Sat 9pm-12 est Web: www.dbdguild.com Environment: Fun Currently Seeking: 100 active raiders and wow enthusiasts including officers, raid leaders, recruiters, and any and all who want to build a big fun community. HOLD THE DOOR! HODOR! If you are interested please contact me in game @ Grinder#1649 Cheers, Grinder Class I'm looking for Tanks 1x any but pally Range DPS Hunter warlock Melee Warrior DPS feral druid Monk Healers Resto Druid Resto Shaman Monk I'm always looking for good players even if your class isn't on the list.Rapidgrinder2 Aug 11
Aug 11 Few people LF Late Night Raiding Group/Guild Few longtime players coming back for Legion. Havent raided since Cataclysm but have still played casually and PvP'd. Due to our work schedules we are looking for a late night raiding guild! There's about 3-5 of us and can fill pretty much any roll but our mains are, Hunter (myself), Rogue/Warrior, Lock/DK, and the other two bounce between classes a lot. If you need any more info from me or anyone have some suggestions please let me know. I would like to start a group but building from the ground up is quite the adventure haha! <3Vulcan5 Aug 11
Aug 11 Wrath Lf Raiders Wrâth is a guild that has people who have been raiding together since beginning of Mop. We're looking to rebuild the teams because the guild has been on hiatus and is looking to get prepared for Legion.We run older dungeons and mythic dungeons weekly. We're looking to get right into Legion and get prepared for all that Legion has to offer. The guild is very tight knit and family oriented, but we are all adults. We're looking to recruit raiders for both teams . Team 1-Fri-Sat 8-11pm Est Mdps-Full Heal- Pally, Mistweaver Rdps- Any Also looking for Raid Leader for Team 1 Team 2-Fri-Sat 12-3 am Est, Subject to change time for this team Mdps-Full Heals-Pally, Shaman, Mistweaver Rdps-Any If you have any questions you can contact Dead#1849, Or SnowyFindoor#1888Snôwy1 Aug 11
Aug 11 <Rising Revolution> (A) <Rising Revolution> is a new Alliance guild that is looking to increase it's roster to prepare for mythic raiding in Legion. We spun off of another Alliance guild back on April 30th and have since gone from 0/13 Heroic HFC to 13/13 Heroic HFC. Our roster includes several old school raiders from the BC and Wrath days. When we are not raiding we can usually be found running mythic dungeons, researching Legion strats, or sitting afk in the middle of our garrisons. One thing that does set aside from vast majority of Zul'jin Alliance raiding guilds is that we are an English speaking guild.Overall we're a pretty laid back team but when it comes to killing bosses we put our hardhats on and go to work. Current Progress: 13/13 H HFC Raid Times (Eastern Standard Time): - Tuesday: 8:30-11:30pm - Wednesday: 8:30-11:30pm Communication: Ventrilo Website: http://risingrevolution.guildlaunch.com/ Minimum Requirements: - Ilvl 715+ - Legendary ring is not required but is helpful - Situational awareness (aka no tunnel visioning, standing in fire, or body puling trash) Currently Recruiting: - Tank: Medium Priority - Healer: Low Priority - DPS: High Priority, Shadow Priest, Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, and Elemental Shaman, Wind Walker Monk Even if your role / class isn't listed we are always willing to accept exceptional players so feel free to reach out to us anyways! If you are interested in joining us you can either apply on the website or reach out to me via my Battletag: - Krolorn#1680Amilmaniel1 Aug 11
Aug 11 (H) Way of the Fist Recuiting All Hello everyone. <Way of the Fist> is recruiting for all players, new and old. All levels are welcome as we work to fill our ranks for Legion. We are a new guild and we do plan to get into raiding and pvp in Legion so there is room for everyone and something for everyone. We currently have no set raid days or times but that will change as we get players and teams set up. The PvP events will have no "set days" but as players want to do them and set them up. We want to have a friendly and drama free environment. To get invited you can ask anyone who happens to be on or just send a message to me and/or btag me (Darmmatter#1431). We hope to see some of you in game soon!Nagahitam0 Aug 11
Aug 11 LF Casual Raiding Guild with some PVP LF guild that Raids coming into Legion but also with an emphasis on PVPMylø0 Aug 11
Aug 10 LF raiding guild for mythic Legion content Goals: Progressing through mythic Legion content in a competitive environement, with a dynamic team. My last raiding guild died mid xpac on a low pop realm, would be nice to find a new home for Legion ! Schedule:I'm available all week from 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. EST Characters: -Enhancement Shaman, -Holy/Disc Priest. Experience: Started WoW late MoP, most of my raiding experience comes from WoD. Got AOTC achievements for Highmaul and HFC. Some mythic Highmaul kills too. p.s: (Québécois si guilde francophone)Dorlash1 Aug 10
Aug 10 <Attunement> Recruiting for Legion! Attunement is a really casual two night horde guild looking for some more people to fill our ranks for Legion raiding. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs 7-10pm We progressed 13/13N&H fairly quickly (about a 4 month period after guild creation) and are hoping to keep the momentum going into Legion. As it stands, we don't have any plans to progress into mythic raiding. (I hope that doesn't deter you from wanting to join us!) We are in need of Healers. (moreso over anything else, but dps please apply!) All classes and specs are welcome to join. We will take everyone. We are also interested in grabbing some more people interested in PvPing. To keep things fun and interesting, we want to try to do old raids for achievement runs, challenge mode dungeons, and other group centric things. If you are interested in joining, or would like some more information about us, you can add my btag, Tylundja#1385Tylundja14 Aug 10
Aug 10 &amp;amp;lt;Wrâth&amp;amp;gt; Lf raiders multiple teams Wrâth is a guild that has people who have been raiding together since beginning of Mop. We're looking to rebuild the teams because the guild has been on hiatus and is looking to get prepared for Legion.We run older dungeons and mythic dungeons weekly. We're looking to get right into Legion and get prepared for all that Legion has to offer. The guild is very tight knit and family oriented, but we are all adults. We're looking to recruit raiders for both teams . Team 1-Fri-Sat 8-11pm Est Mdps-Any Heal- Shaman, Pally, Mistweaver Rdps- Any Also looking for Raid Leader for Team 1 Team 2-Fri-Sat 12-3 am Est, Subject to change time for this team Mdps-Full Heals-Shaman, Mistweaver Rdps-Any If you have any questions you can contact Dead#1849, Or SnowyFindoor#1888Deadpwnr7 Aug 10
Aug 10 Remove 2012 MOP Sticky Post Can we please unsticky the 2012 MOP Guild Progression post. TYZeroheals0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Looking For Mythic Raiding Guild Marks Hunter and Resto/Feral Druid looking for Mythic Raiding Guild that raids 2 nights a week around 9:30 or 10PM EST. 9/13M HFC experience.Keldwynn3 Aug 9
Aug 9 Like Old Times recrute pour Mythic à Legion Salutations! Like Old Times (13/13HM et 3/13 MM HFC) sur Zul'Jin Horde est une guilde fondée il y a moins d'un an suite à la migration de son core groupe des serveurs européens en janvier dernier. Notre groupe compte près de 20 joueurs expérimentés en raid HL qui pour la plupart jouent depuis BC/Vanilla. Nous sommes présentement à la recherche de bons joueurs afin de compléter notre roster en vue d'une progression mythique à Legion. Si vous cherchez une guilde qui offre un bon niveau tout en ayant une ambiance amicale et mature, Like Old Times est ce que vous recherchez! Notre horaire de Raid: Mardi : 19h00-22h00 EST Mercredi : 19h00-22h00 EST Nous recherchons en priorité: Ranged DPS : Shaman / Mage / Druid Melee DPS : Monk / sham Toute personne manifestant de l'intérêt sera considérée. Nous pouvons balancer le groupe aisément. Add ingame Rapidfinger#2324 ou Makarye#1863 pour plus d'info! À Bientôt :)Rapidfinger1 Aug 9
Aug 9 [H] H/D Priest LF Heroic Guild. Hey there! Returning to WoW from a 2-Expansion break for Legion. While I do have a background in progression raiding I'm looking for something a bit more laid back. I also have little patience for filtering through trade chat spam so I'm taking my search to the forums ;). My availability is Mn, Tu, We, from 630-11 and all day Sunday. I'd prefer a guild raiding 6-10 hours a week. While I do have dps experience my desire is to go Holy with Disc offspec. I do not have intentions of keeping my Shadow set at a raid level. Please feel free to contact me in game or here on this thread with any questions.Bleuchz2 Aug 9
Aug 9 LF serious raiding guild I have been playing a warlock the past 2 expansions but have been playing WoW since BC. I am looking for a raiding guild for the upcoming expansion. I will be present for all raids because I am out of college for the time being. If you are just a casual guild I do not want any part of your guild I want to take this upcoming expansion serious. [Note: My iLvL is 709 this expansion because I had a job working a bunch of hours and I was mostly PvP.] Also, just switched to Zul'jin to main my lock for PvE I also have a druid/warrior on zul'jin max level.Lunglock4 Aug 9
Aug 9 Feral Druid LF Raiding Guild Hello, I am currently looking for a raiding guild for Legion. I was 9/13 H and 12/13 N including AoTC before taking a break from raiding, but I am returning to play in legion. I can raid any day except for Friday and Sundays. I intend on solely playing Feral and then maybe playing DH as an alt. I look forward to hearing from you. :D BattleTag: Jesp#11658Jesp3 Aug 9
Aug 9 Versatile Paladin Looking for Guild Found a guild! Thank you all!Pryde5 Aug 9
Aug 9 Looking for Guild I'm returning to the game after a series of bad guild + getting burnt out a bit or just bored really. I'm just looking for a guild to do dungeons/raid/quest and have fun with. I'm ok with progression and a very good raider with lots of exp, but I always end up in guilds that either 1) have too much drama when it comes to progression or 2) raid groups that just fall apart from lack of people showing up and being one of the only people that care and try to fix it until the guild falls apart because everyone leaves because they expect me to take care of everything and usually the guild leader and officers don't care. or 3) they fall apart because some of the members are selfish and want to progress faster or push the guild toward harder content and then get mad and go off and raid with other team and leave the guild team which leads to drama and the group falling apart. I am also (and a little more important to me) looking for a mature and respectful guild ( I don't mean mature in the scene that everyone seems to think that it mean mature language and bozes/sex talk, I mean mature as in act/talk like decent/respectful people). A lot to ask I know. So looking for raiding but nothing too serious. Also looking for a active guild that has people on that want to do things (be it dungeon/events/transmog runs ect..) and are not just on just for raid and then leave. A bit about me: Age: 30 Live:Toronto canada Interest: Video Game, Anime, computers, science Profession: Computer engineer/technician/web designer Character My main classes are Mage and Warlock. Although I've played and have lv100 everything except Monk raid exp: all raids when current content except usually the last raid of that exp and usually highest difficulties. Btag star7 #1850 p.s. I don't care if you have Heroic/Mythic. My main point is that I want a guild with people that aren't rude douche bags or elite (blanks) and like to enjoy the game. I also understand that most of the post on here are going to be just copy pastes of your "We have mythic complete raid" shpeel so if that what you plan don't expect an answer from me. But having said that I do want to raid but I don't care about pushing mythic. Howerver if I'm having fun with the content and I feel that I'm performing well and have fun with my guild I always consider it.Starshìft7 Aug 9
Aug 8 <Washed Up> is recruiting!!! <Washed Up> is currently recruiting to bolster its roster in 20m mythic raids. We are currently looking for all roles to solidify our roster! Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday -- 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm PST The core raiders of <Washed Up> have been together for several years, across several games. Stiggz has been apart of or run top world guilds since BC and I have personally run and been an officer in Top 50 US guilds since Vanilla so my experience running a top tier guild is extensive. Here is what we expect from our raiders; - 100% raid attendance: We only raid 2 days a week, 4 hours a night. While we understand the occasional miss due to personal reasons, we still expect high attendance. If you are typically late and/or have attendance issues in game or real life, don't bother applying. - Active thinkers: We will lead the raid for you, however, we aren't there to hold your hand through the encounter. We are looking for people who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the fight. - Bring consumables: We do provide feasts for the most part, but we expect players to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don't have feasts. - Take criticism: No one is perfect, we get that. We do, however, expect people to take constructive criticism and learn from their mistakes for the betterment of the raid. - Have fun: While we take progression pretty serious, we also like to have fun. If you are easily offended, you probably won't fit in this guild. We can be pretty loose with our language at times, but it is all in good fun. If you think we are the guild for you, please feel free to contact myself, Sugg (Salv#1501) or Stiggz (Stiggz#1712) in game so we can schedule a live interview. That's right, we don't use a useless website nor do we require you to fill out an application, wasting everyone’s time. If you are interested, find us! P.s. - We are just getting started so if helping create a guild from the ground up sounds like something you are interested in please reach out. Thanks for your time.Nystt0 Aug 8