Zul'jin

Apr 18, 2015 Alliance on Zul'jin I have a boosted 90 dwarf on Zul'Jin, and I know the horde community is much larger, but can I still get by on alli? I intend only to PvE.Squidelz0 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 Looking for an Alliance player... ... that is good friends with Nat Pagle. I may or may not have done something incredibly stupid. I bought a Land Shark on the AH on Zul'Jin. I played here a few years ago and had the extra gold just sitting there, collecting dust. So I figured, hey! I'll just buy the pets I'm missing with that gold! Except.. I didn't think to check the pet before I bought it. The Shark wasn't caged, so my level 90 Shaman that hasn't set foot in Draenor, can't learn the pet. >< I'm looking for someone who can learn it, cage it and trade it back to me. I'll make it worth your time, if you can help me out with this please contact me in game. My BTag is VeritaNostra#1673Veritas0 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 <Out of Mobs> Guild Merge Merge? Out of Mobs is looking for like-minded players for merging guilds. With summer time here, several of our core players have been forced to take an extended break from WoW. Because recruitment is going at a slower pace than we would like, we're interested in the idea of merging a guild with similar goals. Out of Mobs has existed since vanilla and has merged with several guilds over the years. No guild merge is ever the same. If this is something your interested in, please keep in mind that both sides need to be flexible. More details about Out of Mobs can be found on our website (www.outofmobs.com) or by contacting Logiibob (Logiibob#1659). Our players are flexible and are prepared to switch roles in order to keep progression moving forward. Our current core raid roster consist of ~14 raiders. Our progression is currently 10/10H (2% wipe on Mythic Beastlord) and 5/7M Highmaul. Raid Schedule: Monday: 8:30 - 11:30 Tuesday: 8:30 - 11:30 Thursday: 8:30 - 11:30 Optional Raid Nights: Wednesday 9:00 - 10:00 (Alt/Normal Raid)) About Out of Mobs: Out of Mobs is one of the oldest and most established guilds and has raided all the content that World of Warcraft has to offer. Out of Mobs is a progression-oriented 3-day raiding guild. We strive to maintain a balance of taking our progression raids seriously while still having fun and laughs in a team environment. Our goal is to offer a fun, supportive, and enjoyable environment to progress through World of Warcraft. Such an environment enables players to focus on mechanics and their class for successful progression. It's for this reason that the Out of Mobs community has stood the test of time (even the Cataclysm) and is continuing to strive. Qualities that Out of Mobs is Looking for: - High Attendance – Raid progression on a 3 day schedule while not overloading the bench requires consistency. - Remaining Focused – This means you’re able to focus during raid time so we’re able to get as much done during raid time. Things like watching TV, coming to raid with a foam helmet, and randomly going AFK is a heavily discouraged. - Ability to Adapt – New fight mechanics, responsibilities, and strategy changes will happen. - Highly Equipped - This means your talents and gear are the best available to you with two fully leveled professions.Logiibob1 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 557 experienced feral lf raid group alliance Hello I am currently looking for a 2nd raid group with my feral. Been playing it for a long time and know every fight. Looking for a normal/heroic raiding group. Can raid Monday/wednesday/friday. Thank you have a great dayJantarlina1 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 [H] 1/10M BRF - Looking for DPS/Heals! We're currently looking for ANY DPS for our raid team as we focus on Mythic raiding in BRF (NO bench spots!). We will consider nearly any type of DPS (Ranged or melee) provided you have a log and reasonable raid experience. We're also looking for 2 of ANY healer type other then Priests. We're currently working on Mythic Oregoreger! WHEN WE RAID: Days: Tues, Wed & Thurs Times: 8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime) Loot System: EPGP Raid Size: 20M Server: Zul'jin (High Pop, no queue!) Current Progression: 1/10 Mythic Blackrock 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Previous: 2/10 Mythic Highmaul 7/7 Heroic Highmaul Our Website: http://aud.guildlaunch.com Recruitment Contact: Kadatth (Bnet: AstroZombie#1304) Currently Recruiting: DPS Any Melee or Ranged DPS HEALS ANY healer other then Priests! About Us: Anticlockwise was formed in 2009 as a break to the 5x nights a week hardcore raiding that many of us had been used to. Having cleared previous tier heroic content such as ToT, DS, ICC, etc, we believe that its important to play with players we’re comfortable with – in both skill and personality – so we recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild’s unique atmosphere and work well together in whatever Blizz may throw our way. We raid 3 days a week (9 hours per week): We feel this allows the balance between the ability to maintain progress and preventing burn out through constant raiding. We are adults with lives who play for fun and have a good mix of players on our team. We provide flasks, feasts and fun for our raids. There are many non-raid night activities and the guild is very active in other games outside of WoW as well. Interested? In-game Contact any officer: Kadatth, Avocado, Pandasauced, or Treland. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance! We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback!Kadatth0 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 2-night guild 10/10H LF DPS [Horde] Pointless Endeavor, 10/10H, has a DPS spot to fill as start on Mythics. Looking for a Druid (Balance or Feral), Hunter, or DK...exceptional candidates of other classes/specs are also invited to apply. We raid at 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM Eastern time, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Contact me at fastfoilist#1182 if you're interested in chatting, or visit the guild website at http://pointlessendeavor.enjin.com/ and put in an application.Fastfoilist4 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 [H] Gregory Charles Noscope - 9/10N, 7/10H <Gregory Charles Noscope> Raid time: dim/lun, 8pm-11pm. Prog: 9/10N, 7/10H. Besoin de tout Req: TS3, une bonne expérience de raid, une bonne assiduitée, latest logs, pm for more info. Composée de québécois sur plusieurs server différent. Nous prévoyons migrer de server vers Mal'ganis (majorité de players) quand nous serons pret à progresser le content mytic. Nous sommes ouvert à toute proposition, merci de votre temps! In game: Kekadin btag: Sadpanda#1345 Roster: Proctection Warrior Blood Death Knight Arcane/Fire Mage Enhancement Shaman Fury Warrior Wind Walker Monk Beast Master Hunter Holy Paladin Discipline Priest Restoration Shaman Seeking for: Warlock (good demo pref) Balance Druid Restoration Druid Mistweaver Monk Rogue Shadow Priest Mage (arcane/fire)Kekadin0 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 WTB blackhand norm or heroic kill ilvl 683 over 30k dps, so it won't be a major carry, I need it before Next Wed. the 22nd. We can negotiate a rate. I don't care about any loot I just need the kill. if any good guild out there wouldn't mind helping me out send me a message, battle tag Syns#1613, feel free to armory my character thanks so much.Beeflejuice0 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Catalyst 8/10,4/10H | T/W 830 LF Dps Catalyst is laid back progression based guild that's currently 8/10 4/10H and counting. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights starting at 830 ending between 10:45 and 11:30 depending on the progression push. We are currently looking for a good Dps Dk, Mage and Boomy to round out our raid group as we only have 2 players on Vanq token. Add Panz#1397 or find a member in game for more info.Acarian2 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 662 arms/fury war LF a home and raiding guild Hello, Going to try my luck on this forum for a new guild and home and hopefully find one because I am not having any luck on my current realm. I decided to change my main and reroll dps warrior. My main was a mistweaver monk but I have lost total interest in healing on him so that is why I decided to reroll. PLUS I might want to try to be horde again and this realm was once my home so I going to try this realm again. My raiding experience this expansion on my main is 2/7M HM 10/10H BRF, I can raid on tues/weds/thurs/sat or sun nights. PLEASE NOTE THE ONLY DAYS I CANT RAID ARE FRIDAYS and MONDAYS, Time Frames: 7PM-1AM EST 6PM-12AM CST 4PM-11PM PST Note: If your raid times are slightly close to my times, still contact me, maybe able to work something out. You can contact me by replying to this forum, whisper me in game, in-game mail or talk to me through my b net tag... Rholin#1724 Thank you and have a good day!Sophitía5 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 [H-10/10H 5/7M] Out of Mobs LF R-DPS Current Recruitment: DPS: Boom., Mage, Warlock, Hunter Healers: Pally Tanks: None. *If you’re very STONG at your class, please apply as you will still be considered. *If your a guild that is struggling and would consider merging as a group, contact Logiibob. Raid Schedule: Monday: 8:30 - 11:30 (Heroic) Tuesday: 8:30 - 11:30 (Mythic)(Mains) Thursday: 8:30 - 11:30 (Mythic)(Mains) Optional Raid Nights: Wednesday 9:00 - 10:00 (Alt/Normal Raid)) Application & Process of Joining: Out of Mobs is interested in Endgame Content. Because of this, being able to show history of heroic progression is important, however, isn't exactly required. We consider a stable previous guild history and good attitude towards the game and other players a very important trait to have. - To be considered for as a trial raider, you must complete an application found on our website. - An Officer will review your application and ask questions about any concerns before being accepted or denied. Please monitor your application for any status updates. - Once accepted – Join our Vent server and poke an officer for a guild invite so that you can begin to get to know our team. Out of Mobs is always looking for good players to add to our roster. Feel free to contact any Out of Mobs member or officer (Logiibob#1650, Perucho, Stoic, Keldoran, Driedmango) for any questions you have about joining our Guild. You can find our website at www.outofmobs.com About Out of Mobs: Out of Mobs is one of the oldest and most established guilds and has raided all the content that World of Warcraft has to offer. Out of Mobs is a progression-oriented 3-day raiding guild. We strive to maintain a balance of taking our progression raids seriously while still having fun and laughs in a team environment. Our goal is to offer a fun, supportive, and enjoyable environment to progress through World of Warcraft. Such an environment enables players to focus on mechanics and their class for successful progression. It's for this reason that the Out of Mobs community has stood the test of time (even the Cataclysm) and is continuing to strive. Qualities that Out of Mobs is Looking for: - High Attendance – Raid progression on a 3 day schedule while not overloading the bench requires consistency. - Remaining Focused – This means you’re able to focus during raid time so we’re able to get as much done during raid time. Things like watching TV, coming to raid with a foam helmet, and randomly going AFK is a heavily discouraged. - Ability to Adapt – New fight mechanics, responsibilities, and strategy changes will happen. - Highly Equipped - This means your talents and gear are the best available to you with two fully leveled professions.Logiibob1 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 Topic Removed This topic has been removed.Dredd7 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 [H] Entropi's Team DC LFM for Mythic Raiding! Entropi's 2 day a week raid group, Team DC is LFM for Mythic raids! We're currently 4/7 in Mythic Highmaul, 10/10 in Heroic Blackrock Foundry, and 1/10 for Mythic. Our raid days are Monday and Wednesday, from 7:15 PM to 10:45 PM server time. Invites start at 7:00 PM. We're currently looking to round out our rannged DPS with the following: - Warlock - Arcane Mage - Boomkin We're willing to accept exceptional Elemental Shamans and Shadow Priests as well. We're also looking for one melee DPS who can also tank and we're seeking the following: - Warrior - Death Knight - Monk We're not regularly running Heroic Blackrock Foundry, we'd ask our applicants please be appropriately geared for entering Mythic Blackrock Foundry. Please apply at http://entropi.enjin.com/, or send in game mail to Samohung or Auntiesocial.Samohung1 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 Hello Zul'jin looking for raiding guild. Hi guys, I am looking for a new home and want to go back to horde. I am currently 9/10 heroic BRF with Blackhand down to 4% and several solid attempts on mythic Oregorger and Beastlord. I am currently open any day but Monday nights to raid and anytime after 2pm central. Feel free to send me a tell on my Real ID Constantine#1315 If you need a solid and dependable range dps.Fortyyards0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 MYTHIC BRF GUILD RUN 4/15/2015 http://openraid.org/events/view/266196/edited Please sign up on open raid if interested. Add me Duhrel#1424 ALL INFO IS ON OPEN RAIDWinfuryy0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 10/10H Morning Weekend Guild LFM For Mythics Tauren Milk Company is a Horde Morning Weekend raiding guild on area 52. Progression: 10/10N BRF 10/10H BRF Raid times: Sat/Sun 9am-1pm (EST) We are currently looking for the following classes Ranged: Balance, Mage, Lock, Shadow Priest Melee: Rogue, Ret Heals If interested add one of us in game or on real ID: Meowpop (xephyre#6584) or Unlockmyhrt (Sowell#1285)Unlockmyhrt11 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 ------------------- ------------------Daveycroket0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 699 disc priest LF MYTHIC guild. any serve9 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/435836/latest I just transferred to Bleeding Hollow about a week ago. Its not working so Im looking to come back to ZJ to join a mythic team. I believe I am an exceptional player at the top of my class that would be an asset to any team. I rank 95th percentile+ on every fight but operator.Succubàe1 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 [H] 1/10M BRF - Looking for DPS/Heals! We're currently looking for ANY DPS to round out our roster as we focus on Mythic raiding in BRF. We will consider nearly any type of DPS (Ranged or melee) provided you have a log and reasonable raid experience. We're also looking for 2-3 of ANY healer type other then Priests. We're currently working on Mythic Oregoreger! WHEN WE RAID: Days: Tues, Wed & Thurs Times: 8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime) Loot System: EPGP Raid Size: 20M Server: Zul'jin (High Pop, no queue!) Current Progression: 1/10 Mythic Blackrock 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Previous: 2/10 Mythic Highmaul 7/7 Heroic Highmaul Our Website: http://aud.guildlaunch.com Recruitment Contact: Kadatth (Bnet: AstroZombie#1304) Currently Recruiting: DPS Any Melee or Ranged DPS HEALS ANY healer other then Priests! About Us: Anticlockwise was formed in 2009 as a break to the 5x nights a week hardcore raiding that many of us had been used to. Having cleared previous tier heroic content such as ToT, DS, ICC, etc, we believe that its important to play with players we’re comfortable with – in both skill and personality – so we recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild’s unique atmosphere and work well together in whatever Blizz may throw our way. We raid 3 days a week (9 hours per week): We feel this allows the balance between the ability to maintain progress and preventing burn out through constant raiding. We are adults with lives who play for fun and have a good mix of players on our team. We provide flasks, feasts and fun for our raids. There are many non-raid night activities and the guild is very active in other games outside of WoW as well. Interested? In-game Contact any officer: Kadatth, Avocado, Pandasauced, or Treland. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance! We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback!Kadatth24 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 Revelations 1/7M 9/10H lf 2rdps 1heals MAIN RAID TEAM INFORMATION: Raid Times: Tuesday through thursday 7:30 - 11:30pm server Revelations is a friendly guild that is working on their core team for progression. We are full of people who have raided together for years and enjoy downing content fast while having fun at the same time! Requirements: **We require 100% raid attendance and you should be able to pull enough dps for your ilvl. **Please be geared well on your main spec. A geared offspec is very good aswell. **We prefer 18+ or not easy offended people, most of us are trolls and do troll eachother. ** You must have a sense of humour... if you don't have a thick skin this guild is not the guild for you. ** We require raiders to pull their weight, if you don't pull your weight you will be benched. ** You must be willing to look up fights and different strats and put your 2cents in. ** Be social, engage with others in vent and most importantly on our forums. Communication is key. ** We understand wiping is annoying especially on farm but you must be respectful towards other team members. If you join the guild we trial you until we feel you have actually made the cut. Please understand that once you are invited to the guild it doesn't mean you are accepted into the raid team. Earn your spot. GENERAL INFORMATION We enjoy the content we clear and we want to clear it all, there really is no age requirement but we would rather you be at least 17 years of age. Contact Information For Raid Team 1: Contact Elektrolytes ( Tyler#1707 ) Joining as a member: Revelations allows any casuals that want to join our guild! We do flex and alt raids and are willing to take people in for farm clear if we have spots open! If you want to join as member just ask anyone in the guild!Ohshiift499 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 <H> Immortalis 1/7 M / 10/10 H Recruiting! Immortalis - Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Blackrock Foundry Progression! http://immortalisguild.guildlaunch.com/ Since WoW beta 2004 - Good People Killing Internet Dragons Together. If you are looking for a long term stable place to progress, then we may be the guild for you. We are consistently getting Blackhand down to 20%, we just need a few more people to give us that extra push and help us move towards clearing Mythic! We are currently looking for: Ranged: Mage Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Melee: Rogue Healers: Holy Paladin (High Demand!) Mistweaver Monk (Equally High Demand!) While we are generally full on other classes unlisted above we can always use good players, so feel free to inquire! Raid schedule: 25 Raiding: Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8PM (EST) - 11PM (EST) Current Progress: T17 Progression Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Normal - 9/10 Heroic Highmaul: 1/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic! What We Look For: We are looking for exceptional players, who are mature, dedicated, skilled, self-reliant, competitive, and good problem solvers. Raiders must be able to pick up a fight quickly, limit their mistakes, learn from their mistakes, have good raid awareness, and multitask well. We want people who will make Immortalis their home rather than a stopping point between guilds. Ideal applicants will have strong self-motivation, class knowledge and have the desire to push the limits their class has to offer. This means your character's gear and spec should reflect your commitment. Quality applications of ALL specs and classes will be considered. We expect to see best gear available to your current raid progression and best in slot enchants. We do not mass recruit and would rather have 25 skilled players than 35 average ones. 20 Man raiding is something we all enjoy, and something we intend to continue for as long as Blizzard will allow. If the above interests you, fill out an application or feel free to approach any of us in game or via our website to discuss further details. To apply, go to the link provided and follow the directions as listed. http://immortalisguild.guildlaunch.com/ GM & Officers: Lynkin, Wigs, Dakmoo, Ret, Hornox & Cymron RealID Contact for any questions: BattleTag: Atomosk1986#1487, Dustpuppy#1853(Melee Officer), Quiggy#1450(Ranged Officer) Cymron#1590 (Healing Officer) & Schnipcake#1564 Updated to reflect our need for sexy Shadow Priests!Atomsk17 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 Adult EST professionals seek same for Mythics Renegades of Ruin is a recently transferred Mythic raiding guild on the Horde side of Zul'jin. We are mainly comprised of adult professionals in our 30s and 40s, and we are very committed to a team of the right people, not just the right classes. Guilds are falling apart left and right due to low attendance. We have a very committed leadership and team who have not missed a raid since inception and are determined to weather this period and get back into Mythics (we recently transfered servers to facilitate this), do as much as we can in BRF, and be in great shape for T18. If you like what you read in our guild spam below, I encourage you to also go by our web site and read the 'About Us' post as it really explains what we are looking for in a teammate. Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday Raid Times: Invites: 7:45pm, First pull: 8:00pm, Last Pull 11:15pm Eastern Loot System: EPGP Website: renegadesofruin.com IG Recruitment Contact: Dexx (BattleTag: Maldwyn#1830) RoR's goal is a team that completes Mythic raids on a 3 night, 10 hour a week schedule in a professional, friendly, and positive atmosphere. We are run by a Council of four (Amy, Doug, Lis & Travis) who each offer our own individual strengths to grow and maintain that environment. We have the passion, drive, experience and organizational skills to work together towards building a team of people that truly enjoy one another's company, while also putting in equal commitment to take down all Mythic bosses before the next patch is released. Be there for the beginning! We got a late start in the expansion and hit 2/7M before BRF opened. We hit 8/10H several weeks ago and decided to move the guild from alliance to horde and to a higher pop server. So we basically rebooted our loot system/attendance/etc. All spots are core raid slots - we do not recruit for the bench. Be a part of a new clean slate heading into Mythics. We are currently working on Blackhand - but we're still taking some pugs.. let's finish H:BRF off as a guild and get back into Mythics. _______________________ Do you miss the days when a raid team was more than just a collection of classes and gear? Do you prefer to raid with like minded adults who value the team over the individual? Are you a min/maxer who prefers finding solutions over personal attacks? We at Renegades think that this style of raiding hasn't died—it has just become harder to find in today's WoW. We are dedicated to bringing back the strong, cohesive TEAM oriented raiding environment of yesterday's WoW, all to focus on killing today's bosses while they are still current content! If this is your style of raiding come join a team of people who all want this too...and are willing to have the patience and perseverance to see it through! A team of players that enjoy one another's company while putting in equal effort to progress is important to us—we really want the right people, not just the right classes! What we are looking for: Excited, dedicated, adult raiders who are looking for a Mythic raiding guild focused on the long term. We want amazing players, but we also want amazing people. We want to genuinely enjoy the people we play with. Strong situational awareness – we're looking for people that don't make the same mistake twice. Excellent gameplay and a positive attitude. A drive for excellence and a constant desire to improve. Active involvement in the forums for communication and strat discussions. What we offer: Organized and experienced leadership with the skill and dedication to achieve a top ranking guild. A focus on maintaining a small, dedicated raid team of like-minded individuals, all working towards a common goal. A relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. Mythic raiding on a light schedule. A drive for excellence and a constant desire to improve equal to our raiders. If you're an amazing player and a great person, we want you! Come be a part of something special.Dexx2 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 Ignite-9/10n 6/10h lf raiders! Ignite is a guild that was formed almost six years ago with the same leadership still in place. We are a small guild looking to expand our raiding roster with skilled, team oriented players that are goal driven and understand what it takes to be a part of a raiding guild. Raid Times: Thursday- 7-10pm Est Sunday- 7-10pm Est Monday- 7-10pm Est. Expectations: ◦Come to Raid Prepared. Every raider should have proper food, flasks, and gear that is enchanted and gemmed correctly for every raid night. If your class needs MS and the savage feasts give you Crit, then you should be bringing MS food to every raid. You should have greater flasks, and should be flasked for the whole raid. You should have pre-pots, and should be pre-potting and re-potting every pull. ◦Know Your Role. Every player should be aware of the expectations of their role on every encounter. If you aren't familiar with the mechanics, strategy, or positioning of the fight ask about it before the pull. We only raid three nights a week, it's easier to spend five minutes discussing where we should be standing than having each player cause a wipe from standing in the wrong spot. Know where you are going to be positioned so that you can most effectively perform your role, whether that is healing, tanking, melee or ranged DPS. ◦Know Your Class. Every player should be aware of the buffs, cooldowns, strengths, and weaknesses of their class in a raid environment. Having your raid cooldowns prepared and planned for encounters helps to ensure that we can get through every fight as efficiently as possible. Classes with high mitigation and mobility, like hunters, rogues, mages, and monks should be aware of fights where they can perform special jobs more effectively than other classes, like flamethrowers on Brackenspore or belts on Siegecrafter. Beyond that, every player should know the stat priority for their class, optimal talent/glyph choices for each fight, and rotation for single target, cleave, and AOE encounters. ◦Accountability. This section is much more personal. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has bad nights, everyone causes wipes. Nobody likes making mistakes, but when we make them we need to own up to it and work on either getting better at whatever killed us, or by fixing the strategy so that its not an issue anymore. When we are on a fight, something you will hear a lot is "What killed you?" or "How'd you die?". I expect an honest answer. By lying, or making excuses, you are not only being disrespectful to me and all of your fellow raid members, but you are also costing us time and wipes on progression. We run logs every night, we check logs every night, we will know how many stacks of blaze you ate on Twin Ogron or if you are missing your interrupt on Oregorger. Nothing is more infuriating than wiping over and over again and hearing excuse after excuse as to why someone isn't doing their job. ◦Guild Progression Comes First. If you consistently die during an encounter, or there is an encounter based roadblock that we keep hitting, it is important that you understand that guild progress will always come first. We are all on the same level there. If something is holding back our progression, whether that is a player, the strategy, or our composition, we will do what needs to be done in order to fix the problem and kill the boss. Sometimes that will mean players sitting, playing on an alt, or having to play their OS. It isn't anything personal, it is so that we can move on as a guild. ◦Loot Council. We use a Loot Council system in order to best distribute gear to our raid team. When looking at people competing for an upgrade, we will give it to the person who will benefit the most from it. If raid members have identical pieces, then it will go to the character that the stats on the piece of gear are most beneficial for. Our trial raiders are always considered when distributing loot, and often given loot over members who have been around longer due to the previously stated guidelines for loot, but if members have identical gear and the stats aren't itemized on the new piece of gear properly for either player, then the gear will normally go to the raider who has been performing the best or who has been around the longest. There isn't enough time in the day to go over every hypothetical situation, and every scenario, but we distribute loot so that the guild will benefit most from every piece. Generally I don't mind explaining why loot was given to one player over the other, but also we aren't going to waste raid time explaining why every single piece of gear was given to each player. If you are interested in joining, please contact: Achilleess#1263 Or apply at: http://ignite-zuljin.guildlaunch.comAchilleess0 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 [H] Insanitasty 9/10H BRF LF Warlock Greetings! <Insanitasty> is currently LFM for semi-hardcore progression raiding. We are currently in need of a warlock and perhaps another DPS. About us: We like to laugh and joke around on vent, but we know how to get serious when it's raid time. Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 10 PM-1AM server time (EST). We ask that you please be able to make it to our raid times. We understand that life happens sometimes, but please tell us if you cannot make it to raid. Gear isn't completely up to par? No problem! We're willing to help gear you up if you're the right fit for our group. What we ARE NOT looking for: -People who thrive on drama. -Elitists -People who aren't willing to work together as a team. If you have any questions or are interested in applying, please contact Thugpally in game or drop an app on our website http://insanitastyguild.enjin.com/. (Please do not contact me, I am not an officer. It is best to contact Thugpally.) Cheers!Lithicon17 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 -- no longer looking for a mergeProfanix39 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 10/10H 690 DPS Warrior LF Guild I am part of the core group of the recently disbanded <Cheese>. I've been playing DPS Warrior as my main since late in SoO, and I feel safe to say that I am pretty good at it, to the point of outperforming typical expectations of a DPS Warrior in BRF. I'm looking for a 2 or 3 night a week guild, with Tuesday, Wednesday, and the weekend as my preferred dates. I am unable to raid on Thursdays until at least 11 server, which unfortunately seems like the most common day for Mythic guilds. I'm not really looking for primarily Heroic guilds unless progression into Mythic is expected, but feel free to talk to me about your guild. I'm reachable here, and on Battle.net most of the time. (TheDynasty#1527) Here's links to a few of my logs to help provide context for my recent capability. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/m8pGhD2QWTxZJ7Py (6/10 logged last week -- 687 ilvl) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/VxkAm3Gj1K6tRYqD (Blackhand kill -- 687 ilvl) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3CjrHDkn7zcd8V9M (9/10 two weeks ago -- 682 ilvl)Fallenfury6 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 6, 690ilvl raiders LF Guild/Guild Merge!! Hello! My friends and I are currently shopping for a new guild and/or a "guild merge". Our current guild isn't going in the direction we're aiming for and we feel it's time for a change. We're all friends, some IRL and some just in game and we've been raiding together for a while. We work well together would prefer not to separate our team. We're all 9/10H and would like to find a guild who is at least close to getting 10/10H or further. Our ultimate goal is to start in on some Mythic raiding in a guild who has strong leadership and reliable players who can pull their weight and are decent people to hang around with. We're drama free, social, and overall skilled players. Who wouldn't want us, right? Welp, here's the catch, We can ONLY raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:30-11:30 PST. (10:30-1:30 CST, 11:30-2:30 EST). We MAY be open to raiding Monday nights at the same time but Tues, Weds, and Friday is much preferred. Also, our group consists of 2 tanks, 3 healers, and 1 DPS. Or 1 tank, 4 healers, and 1 dps. (one of our tanks is an excellent healer and doesn't mind switching to resto if that role would be better suited for a merge). We're open to server transfers if need be. Below are our armory pages if you'd like to find out more. Please add me to realID if you'd like to chat. Deaddolly#1420. Ðeaddolly 690 Disc Priest - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/%C3%90eaddolly/simple Sov 691 Holy Paladin - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Sov/simple Shoddy 690 Resto Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Shoddy/simple Hotstepper 689 Feral Tank/Resto Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Hotstepper/simple Linchborn 685 Blood Death Knight - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Linchborn/simple Aaldarius 686 Beast Mastery Hunter - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Aaldarius/simpleÐeaddolly2 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 689 UH DK/690 Hunter LFG 10/10 H All set. Thanks to all the guilds we have talked to the last couple days. Appreciate it :)Rueban5 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 <Dark Side of Opponent> Weekend Raid Team We raid Saturday 7-11 server and Sunday 7-10 server. We are currently looking for healers and dps to bolster our current 11man team. Looking to push content and do mythic raids. Message myself or Kahilian for details.Aobh1 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 2+ Exp.Raiders LF guild/merger 9/10H 680+ilvl What: 691 ilvl Lock/683 ilvl Hpriest and 688 ilvl Prot warrior package deal, plus possibly a few others 680+ ilvl Experience: 1/7M HM; 9/10H BRF; current GM/Raid lead When: Any evening ~8PM -11PM EST Currently I am Co-GM to a guild on Moon Guard (RP) and haven't had much luck recruiting on server or off server so the GM and I have decided that we would like to relocate to a more raiding focused server. The two of us are interested in transferring the guild as well when, and if we decide to make Zul'jin our new home. Although, we aren't certain at this point how many of our guildies will be joining us, we would be interested in possibly joining another guild or doing a merger. We are experienced raid leaders and have been doing raiding progression for 2-3 years with 9/10H BRF experience with our current guild. Feel free to add my btag for more info: xlovex#1370Ixavia5 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 660 detro lock Loking for a I cannot raid tuedays, I research fights and look at alli can to best pst nightrus#1692. I have full cleard last 3 expansions--ot world firt but I get theresooner thab later.Shaddox0 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 Alliance Player Looking for a Guild Hi all, I am looking for a fun guild to just chill with and explore content including PvP, dungeons, and eventually raiding. I would work towards the improvement of the guild and am in general more interested in having a good time than anything else. Thanks all!Drsmack0 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 Alliance Player Looking for a Guild Hi all, I am looking for a fun guild to just chill with and explore content including PvP, dungeons, and eventually raiding. I would work towards the improvement of the guild and am in general more interested in having a good time than anything else. Thanks all!Drsmack0 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 ------------------ -------------------------------Daveycroket0 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 [H] Fairy TaiI Guild~~! [H]erro everyone~! ;D I recently started playing on Zul'jin on Horde with my friend Amber and from the start we just wanted a Guild to make friends and have fun; after a few days I realized that Zul'jin have a lot of nice people and I've met lots of good friends on the battlegroup. :] So i made up my mind and decided to make my Guild into a classical WoW-Guild, one that values its members as a family of friends; I want Fairy TaiI to be a Guild for people to join and have fun, to meet new people and make friends; to enjoy the game together, to chat, hang-out and do all of the content from Vanilla to Warlords of Draenor as well as PvP together! Once we get more members, I will announce daily events to do as well as Transmog runs, Achievement runs, Mount runs, boosts, explorations, RBGs, Arenas and eventually start off with Normal Raids+. : ) I havent raided much since WOTLK myself, so I may be a bit rusty, haha. You could say that my Guild, or; OUR Guild is very casual for now; because we're a newly founded Guild and we're looking for potential people that likes to chat, have fun and enjoy the game altogether with! : ) I don't care about Itemlevel, character level, if you're new to the game or if you're a veteran like most of us; all I care about is that you're a nice person that we can trust and someone that wants to have a fun time in this game together with us. : ) Unfortunately; a lot of people wants everything at once or simply do not have the patience to stay and wait for it to evolve; tho I don't blame them of course; but If you do have the patience to "Stay awhile and listen~"; and help us grow into a Guild that YOU would like to be in. Please lend us your powah! ^_^) /Ryonyan0 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 681 BM Hunter and 682 Ret Looking for Guild 681 BM Hunter and 682 Ret 10/10H 1/10 M XP for both. Looking for two day guild. Cant make Fri-Sat, Everything else is pretty open. Paid transfer is a huge plus. Naast#1794 VanirWoW#1739 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Asm%C3%B8dai/simple - Pally http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Naastt/advanced - Hunter https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xadyKzLrYZC7NkRM I'll look for something that the pally was in on as well, we both switched mains for BRF I can link the logs from My mage and his War if needed.Naastty5 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 Selling 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes More difficult and demanding than ever before, Challenge Modes are back once more! Alongside the prestige of being one of the few players to complete the content comes some of the most exciting and exclusive rewards World of Warcraft has to offer. Mount collector? Transmog junkie? We've got you covered. ~~Why choose us?~~ Our team is comprised of players exclusively from Midwinter (World #3/US#1) and Duality (currently 9/10M). We're individuals lucky enough to count ourselves among the best players in the world, and it shows. Our carries and speed clears in Mists of Pandaria are now a golden legacy from expansions past, and our new top world times serve as a shining example of our commitment to the art. We're not a group of players that got realm best 'this one time' or a hastily thrown together band of friends. This is what we do, and trust me when I say we're very good at it. ~~Our Team~~ http://i.imgur.com/vxkM2bE.png Tank: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/Ciri Healer: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/Porestar DPS: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/Kams DPS: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/Dossouyo DPS: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/Pradajr ~~What You Get~~ - Title Reward: The Indomitable - Exclusive Challenge Mode portals that take you right to the entrance of each dungeon - A wide variety of achievements - The Challenger's War Yeti, a sexy new mount exclusive to Challenge Modes - Access to all unique and exclusive Challenge Warlord Gold weapons for transmog! We are offering both Horde and Alliance carries. ~~Requirements~~ - Skype or Mumble so we can communicate easily. ~~Contact Us~~ Want to be one of the few on the backs of a Yeti, sporting the new Challenge Mode weapons and title? Don't hesitate to get in touch with me today. BadwolfCMs (Skype) — Fastest way to reach me, I'm always online. Furty#1792 — My battle tag.Ciri10 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 [H] Reign LF RDPS 8/10H Raiding times: All times EST or -4UTC Friday 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm Saturday 8:00 pm to 11:30 to 11:30 pm We have around 11-14 people who raid with us currently we want to push 20 man and get into mythic. RDPS if preferred as we only have two. Teamspeak is a must. Contact: mab925#1697 ask him for his edible underpantsSwatz1 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 Unredeemed 10/10H LF 1 Tank, 2 Heals and RDPS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LOOKING FOR: 1 Tank (preferably Monk) 2 Healers (Non-priest) 1 Hunter 2 Mage 1 Warlock 1 Rogue Current Progression: 10/10 BRF Core Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11PM EST Wednesday 8-11PM EST Thursday 8-11PM EST Split/Alt Raid Times: Sunday 8-11 (Not mandatory) Guild Webpage: www.Unredeemed.net ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you’re tired of stagnant, progression-less raids or overbearing guild managers or straight-up drama, Unredeemed is the guild you’ve been waiting for. Led by a three-officer council with experience in end-tier content for every expansion of WoW, Unredeemed strives to challenge the expected structure of hardcore guilds. Competitive raid tier kills are what you want and your game face is what we want. We are recruiting players for our Mythic progression group, which means we need you in top form. All classes and specs are welcome, but we encourage core raider applicants to be in the most optimal spec for their particular class. What you can expect from us: · A drama-free, cooperative, progression raid environment. Our top priority is killing new bosses, second to which is lifting sweet loots from their cold, dead corpses. We want our group to be at its very best and are committed to whatever it takes to get there. We always welcome new ideas and perspectives and encourage members to be actively involved in the guild. · A fair council, which includes loot distribution. We govern loot through our officer council, all of whom approach this responsibility with honesty, fairness, and the best interests of the raid at heart. As a progression guild, having the raid at its best means having it geared and we want to gear everyone equally. · A positive social environment. Every one of us is here because we love the game and the interaction it brings. We are composed of individuals from all different locations, with different backgrounds and different strengths. We absolutely encourage you to bring your family, friends, and alts to Unredeemed. While our primary focuses are raiding and progression, we also like to have fun with PVP, CMs, alt raids and split raids. What we expect from you: · Your absolute best. This means raid attendance, optimized gems, enchants, and gear, good attitude, and knowledge of your class/spec. Show up to raids knowing the fights and ready to roll; we can’t afford to hold everyone’s hand. We are adults and this guild takes a strong stance on active accountability. If everyone contributes the absolute best of their ability, we can count on that competitive progression we’re eyeing. · Commitment. If you want to be here, you’ll be here. We are not going to beg you to be present or to be optimized; those are your responsibility if you want to raid with Unredeemed. We approach every boss with the same ferocity until it is dead. If you are bored, don’t come. If you don’t feel like making the effort, don’t bother. Unredeemed is looking for serious players who want serious progression and are willing to prove it. Other need-to-knows: · We do provide minimal pots, flasks, food, crafting mats, and guild repairs. However, we do expect raiders in the initiate phase to be self-sustaining. · We communicate through Teamspeak. Officers will provide the channel information to initiates. · We parse our raids and use Warcraft logs. We do analyze and compare performance weekly. If you like what you see and have further questions, you can view our website here: Unredeemed.net. To apply or speak with an officer directly, whisper Elshi (Draex#1437), Zacar (Zacar#1125), or Pilch (Xeek#1426) in-game. Get on over here; we have some boss faces to maul. [u][/u]Zacar0 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 (H) The Brute Squad The Brute Squad is friendly guild filled with players ranging from here for the atmosphere to those of us who raid. Casual raiding atmosphere. We are currently looking for members to complete our raiding roster. Current recruitment needs are: Mage--Boomkin--priority however any ranged dps would be welcome. Raid times are Tuesday and Friday nights from 8:30 server to 11:00 server. Not looking to raid and just want a fun guild with fun people to hang out with give us a look. Contact myself in game or on realid Sunshine#1609---or one of the other officers.... GM and Co-GM Hyacai#1129 Inaya GM Nathazar#1864 Drahngar Co-GM Officers: Stoppable Nëgall alt 137 for the ë Bugaboo Totemsownyou Any of us would be happy to answer any questions you might have. We look forward to meeting you and enjoying WOD with you.Sunshine4 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 H<Sons of Outland>9/10N 9/10H BRF LF DPS Sons of Outland is currently looking for all to fill out our ranks. We are 9/10H and 9/10N in BRF (7/7H HM). Had some people leave to RL issues and need to replace there spots to continue progressing in BRF In high need of the following dps: Any class but Hunter Any healers are also welcome We are a small guild of close friends that raid Saturday 7-11 and Monday 7-11 Server time. Any questions or need more info my battle tag is ypestis#1878 or whispers either Ypestis, Ranz, Meät (alt 132) or Holyranz with any questions.Ypestis5 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 10/10 Heroic Hpriest LF late night guild. Due to RL i am no longer able to raid with my current guild before 10:30 PM PST. The progression of the guild isn't overly important to me as i just enjoy playing. I can provide logs/current references for any guilds interested. I keep a disc spec for maidens but would not be against learning shadow. brandon7894#1221 is the best way to get in touch with me.Fancybrandon0 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 [H] - Lobster Rage Fist Recruiting 9/10 H-BRF Hey all, We are a "Casual-core" guild looking for a couple more members to round out our ranks. Meaning we get stuff done in a short amount of time. We will always take on good players but we do have classes that are needed more than others. Current Progression: 10/10 Normal BRF, 9/10 Heroic BRF Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Server The high priority classes are: Feral Druid Warlock Shadow Priest Rogue Death knight (DPS) Paladin (All specs) Mage Monk (DPS, Heals) If our schedule fits yours, please message myself or any of the officers in game or on the forums. Zongzi - Warlock Snipey - Snipey Winfuryy - Shaman Tkayoh - Warrior Demiqas - Monk Sainthobo - Priest Thanks for taking the time to read and happy hunting!Zongzi0 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 [H] <Crux> (10/10H 2/10M) LF one Healer! Crux is a mythic raiding guild on Zul'jin. We are an established guild that has been raiding since Burning Crusade, and we strive to maintain a solid group of raiders who wish to progress together through all Draenor has to offer. Many of us have been playing together for years and we have a real passion for pushing ourselves to succeed. We want our players to have a strong understanding of their class and be ready to put in the work to clear new content. Applicants should have a experience in the current raiding tier. We expect as close to 100% attendance as possible. Warlords of Draenor Progression Highmaul : 7/7 Heroic, 2/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundry : 10/10 Heroic, 2/10 Mythic Raid Times (EST): Tues: 9 PM - 12 AM Thurs: 9 PM - 12 AM Mon: 9 PM - 12 AM Invites go out at 8:55, we start pulling at 9:00. We currently have an opening for one healer (MW,Holy Pally/Priest Preferred), We expect the applicant to have an understanding of current raid tier, along with previous raid tier knowledge. If you are interested in applying, please visit our site @ www.crux-zuljin.enjin.com, or contact an officer in game. If you have any questions, contact: GM: Jerrec Officers: Vhakra / Insaneyoshi / Svencarlson Also you can contact Jerrec via Real ID battletag : Jerrec#1189Jerrec5 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 Hpal lock hunter 684ilvl+ each LF Guild Hey everyone me and two of my friends are currently looking for an active raiding guild, myself and the warlock Guhnz are both 684 while the hunter Nesiex is 692, We're all 9/10H with the hunter being 10/10H and 3/10M. Guhnz and myself have past mythic raid experience during SoO we went 8/14M before the nerfs, all of us are looking for a guild that raids Sun-Wed late night we don't care about which days but having it in between Sunday and Wednesday would be the most ideal for our schedules and late starting around 11pm EST. We are looking for a guild that likes to have fun while taking themselves seriously enough to push content. All three of us are looking for a guild to stick with for the long run, I know a lot of guilds try to avoid recruiting groups of people that are together since they can be a larger risk but if the guild is a right fit we are willing to commit and help where we can to make the guild better for everyone. Here is a link to our most recent logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6prXjhCHQgWnFJvB#type=summary&fight=4 For more information feel free to add my Btag: Sebastian#1879 Edit: Forgot to mention that we do in fact want to go horde :DHolyángel6 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 5,690ilvl raiders LF Guild! Hello! My friends and I are currently shopping for a new guild and/or a "guild merge". Our current guild isn't going in the direction we're aiming for and we feel it's time for a change. We're all friends, some IRL and some just in game and we've been raiding together for a while. We work well together would prefer not to separate our team. We're all 9/10H and would like to find a guild who is at least close to getting 10/10H or further. Our ultimate goal is to start in on some Mythic raiding in a guild who has strong leadership and reliable players who can pull their weight and are decent people to hang around with. We're drama free, social, and overall skilled players. Who wouldn't want us, right? Welp, here's the catch,******* We can ONLY raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:30PM-11:30PM PST. (10:30-1:30 CST, 11:30-2:30 EST). PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ASKING FOR A TIME CHANGE, WE CANT DO IT! =//****** We're open to server transfers if need be. Below are our armory pages if you'd like to find out more. Please add me to realID if you'd like to chat. Deaddolly#1420. Ðeaddolly 691 Disc Priest - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/%C3%90eaddolly/simple Sov 692 Holy Paladin (ret OS)- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Sov/simple Hotstepper 692 Guardian Druid(Resto OS) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Hotstepper/simple Linchborn 687 Blood Death Knight (w/DPS OS)- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Linchborn/simple Aaldarius 689 Beast Mastery Hunter - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Aaldarius/simpleÐeaddolly0 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 {H} 1/10 Mythic LFM DPS and Heals! We're currently looking for DPS to round out our roster as we head into Mythic raiding in BRF. We will consider any type of DPS provided you have a log and reasonable raid experience. For healers, we are looking for anything but a Priest! We're about to start work on Mythic Oregorger and still doing kills on heroic Blackhand. WHEN WE RAID: Days: Tues, Wed & Thurs Times: 8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime) Loot System: EPGP Raid Size: 20M Server: Zul'jin (High Pop, no queue!) Current Progression: 1/10 Mythic Blackrock Previous: 2/10 Mythic Highmaul 7/7 Heroic Highmaul Our Website: [url]http://aud.guildlaunch.com[/url] Recruitment Contact: Kadatth (Bnet: AstroZombie#1304) Currently Recruiting: DPS Any Melee or Ranged DPS HEALS Any healer class except for Priests! We have too many, sorry. We provide flasks, feasts and fun for our raids. There are many non-raid night activities and the guild is very active in other games outside of WoW as well. Interested? In-game Contact any officer: Kadatth, Avocado, Pandasauced, or Treland. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance! We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback!Avocado0 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 Nocturnal - Late Night Raiding Guild Hey everyone, Nocturnal is a somewhat new raiding guild filled with experienced raiders. We raid from 12am-3m EST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights (technically Tues/Wed/Fri mornings, for reference.) We're currently 7/10 in Normal BRF, looking to progress through Heroic BRF. Currently, we're looking for a feral druid, a boomkin, a rogue and a priest. We would also consider an enhancement shaman. We prefer potential recruits to have an ilvl of 660 or higher, but will consider lower ilvl if you are able to demonstrate great mechanics and the ability to pull appropriate dps for your ilvl. If you are not one of these classes and specs, but are still interested in joining Nocturnal as a sub or casual guildie, please feel free to speak to one of the following officers: Leyse Beefus Cedrinyl Grok Please apply at nocturnalzuljin.enjin.com Thanks!Leyse2 Apr 9, 2015