Zul'jin

Apr 8, 2015 687 disc looking for 2nights raiding guild 687 disc looking for a 2 nights/week raiding guild. I am currently 10/10 hero, would like to begin mythic. I can raid from 8:00-12:00. WOuld be able to raid Monday,tues, wed, thurKâhlan0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 Looking for One More Ranged DPS Fleas on Rats is looking to fill out our alt raiding team. We don't mind having new members learn with us. We're a low-stress group with lots of kidding around. We're also adults with lives (jobs, kids, spouses, etc.). We have a few expectations: 1.) Minimum ilvl of 630. 2.) Know your role. 3.) Be patient, willing to learn and help out your guildmates. 4.) If we wipe, we wipe as a team. We discuss our mistakes, alter our strategy, let it go, and try again. 5.) Be reliable. 6.) Be an adult. 7.) Be available on Friday nights at 8 pm server time (7 pm Central time). We need to fill one roles: Ranged DPS. If this sounds like a guild that you would fit in, let me know. Serious inquiries only. All other nonsense, sarcasm, and folderal will be ignored and I will assume it is the work of a gnome in disguise. I'm Maruka, Horde Orc Hunter on the Zul'Jin server. You can message me at my btag: Maruka#1991Maruka4 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 [H] Reign LF DPS 7/10H (Raid times are subject to change) Raiding times: All times EST or -4UTC Friday 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm Saturday 7:30 pm to 11:30 to 12:00 am Server: Zul'jin We have around 11-14 people who raid with us currently we want to push 20 man and get into mythic. RDPS if preferred as we only have two. Teamspeak is a must. Contact: Blindlight or Djin ask him for his edible underpantsBaalzebul0 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 <SS> 3 teams recruiting! 9/10H 4/10H 7/10H <Shady Shenanigans> is a large guild boasting three different raid teams of varying time and progression, so we're sure to have something that will fit you best! Below you'll find the relevant information for every raid team, as well as contact information. You can also check out our website at; shadyshenanigans.com for any other info. Have questions? Post here or contact one of us in game! Canna BIS Times; Tues/Weds/Thurs 1am-4am server time {EST} Progression; 2/7M, 9/10H Need; Balance Druid, Unholy Death Knight, Elemental Shaman Contact; Cannaestia#1409, Sibby#1905 Candyland Times; Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm server time {EST} Progression; 4/10H Need; Restoration Druid, Range DPS Contact; Izmebe#1812, Bananafingers#1747 BTMW Time; Tues/Weds/Sun 11:30pm-3:30am server times {EST} Progression; 7/10H Need; Open Recruitment Contact; DrRyan#1879Sibylla16 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 looking for information about pvp. Hello, First off I know nothing about pvp. My wife and I boosted horde toons at the beginning of WoD. They mainly sit in our garrisons and we level'd them for the double agent achievement. I've been looking for a xmog set for my panda shaman and really like the current elite pvp belt for a xmog set. I've spoken to a few friends who for the most part do not pvp as well. any way this brings me to my questions I have. I know people sell boost for pvp, Is it against the ToS? Am I allowed to buy carries for in game gold? What is needed to boost? Do I need a certain amount of honor gear? When does the current season end and are the elite versions of the current seasons gear gone for good, if I don't get them in the current season? How much does it cost to buy a boost? Can I buy the 2000 rank all at once? or do I buy 1 arena win at a time? If I was to get the 2000 ranking myself without a carry, how hard is it to obtain? My mains a ele/resto shaman on alliance and for the most part I feel comfortable playing my class in pve. I cleared 14/14HM and got my AoTC last xpac, and had top 10 realm best times for CM gold as well. So I'm comfortable with healing and elemental. A few friends said ele was bad for pvp and if i wanted to try to get 2k rating to play resto was my best bet. Is that true? I been told to do my daily BGs for conquest points and to play ashran for honor. I've looked into basic beginner guides as far as what gear to obtain when starting out pvp. mainly to obtain trinkets first and than chest and legs shoulders and weapons over smaller items such as belts and cloaks as they provide larger stat bonuses. Any information would be appreciated, I apologize in advance for being clueless as far as pvp goes.Päramour1 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 Mystery Men Open Recruit: Raiders/Casuals Established in 2009, Mystery Men (6/7H HM, 7/10N BRF) was originally formed on Perenolde and then relocated to Zul'jin for a more populated and raid-focused atmosphere. We are currently looking to bolster our raid roster as well as our casual members, as we continue to strive to build a community that aims to have fun in all aspects of the game, while respecting other players in every way (this is an absolute must). We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players who place a very high value on dependability, loyalty, honesty, and teamwork. ATMOSPHERE: RAIDING - We have a laid back yet focused raid schedule, as our adult members have real lives that are packed with work, kids, wives, college, etc. Many of our veterans were former hardcore raiders (some even from 40-man days) and these days they realized they just enjoy a raiding atmosphere that isn't frantic, a big time sink, and is more about fun and friendship and NOT about realm ranks or "epeen toss" competitions and douchebaggery commentary. (Note: Our raid leader isn't a tyrant - but he WILL call out fails so you need to be able to handle mistakes appropriately). Recently returned to the game and gearing up to raid? While we won't carry you or just hand out gear - we will help you in anyway we can to get you up to speed quickly, as long as you show effort! CASUAL - Not into raiding progression? We accept casual members as well who are just looking for a stable and mature guild of adults to hang out in, talk squirrel worship, have frank discussions about what TV shows to binge watch, enjoy suicide leaps in Thunder Bluff, or are addicted to transmog outfits, etc. Alt-a-holics welcome, with Alt-a-holics Anon meetings on Monday nights! RAID RECRUITMENT: RANGED DPS - All (those with heal OS highly desirable) MELEE DPS - feral, WW (those with tank OS highly desirable), rogue TANK - 1 with dps OS HEAL - 1 (any class, but priest preferred) Raid Times Wed/Thur 9:00-midnight server (EST) Sunday 9:00-11 pm server (EST) We feel that we have a lot to offer potential players who are of the same mindset as mentioned above. If you share similar goals and feel you are a good fit with us, want to clear content on a relatively light but focused schedule or are just looking for a solid guild to call home, please contact one of our officers or members in-game, my btag Quee#1467, and we highly recommend you check out our website to learn more about us. http://www.mysterymen.enjin.com/Qharmalion0 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 Disc priest looking for guild Looking for a 9/10 heroic BRF guild at a minimum. Tiddy#1217Tiddys2 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 ----------------------- -------------------------Daveycroket5 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 [H]<Cheese>10/10N,9/10H T/W Raids Core Slots Looking for friends to come join us in raiding. Tuesday/Wednesday, 9PM-12AM EST. We are all working adults looking to enjoy the game in our off time. Maybe you're the same. We have experience ranging from vanilla Naxx to semi-hardcore raiding in mists (US-53rd). The environment will be laid back, with the following assumptions of each raider: 1. Be able to press buttons 2. Be able to read (preferably about your class and boss encounters) 3. Follow directions We expect each raider to know how to maximize his/her throughput and amazing attendance. Hopefully you can make our grueling two night schedule :) Raid spots on progression will be performance based. Working our way through Foundry - current progression is 10/10N, 9/10H. Considering exceptional players of ALL roles. Add me at marvin#1973 if interested. Best regards!Tazchicken85 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 Got /ignored? Apologize here! I've got /ignored after trying Kahhlann's patience. My dear friend. I am sorry. I miss our gameplay together. Please, forgive me. Let's BG!Osho0 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 Area 52/Zul Jin Is Zul Jin merged with area 52? I see a lot of people from area 52 in the start areas but yet trade is not being allowed. Or is it maybe in the process of merging them? Anyone know??Durbirttok1 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 Experience Alliance player re-rolling horde Hi All, I have been playing Wow since it's original Beta. In the UK originally and for the past 5 years in the US. Until now i have been predominantly Alliance. I have had the occasional character on the horde, but, it has never been my main. After a short break i have decided to restart fresh on Zul'jin as Horde. I intend to level a Blood DK, fairly quickly, and i am looking for a new home. I would like to find a busy guild that is very active still. A guild with more than one raid team would be especially welcome. I am based in the EST time zone if this helps. Ultimately, my goal would be to start raiding again. Sunday to Thursday availability would be 7PM EST - 10PM EST. 7PM to midnight on Friday - Saturday. If anyone has a busy guild that would like a very good blood tank i could be that person. I know this is a premature mail ,given i still need to level. But, i thought i would put out feelers and see if i can find a place to join tonight. Thanks PassedPassed0 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 Ignite- 8/10n 4/10h lf Raiders! Ignite is a guild that was formed almost six years ago with the same leadership still in place. We are a small guild looking to expand our raiding roster with skilled, team oriented players that are goal driven and understand what it takes to be a part of a raiding guild. Raid Times: Thursday- 7-10pm Est Sunday- 7-10pm Est Monday- 7-10pm Est. Expectations: ◦Come to Raid Prepared. Every raider should have proper food, flasks, and gear that is enchanted and gemmed correctly for every raid night. If your class needs MS and the savage feasts give you Crit, then you should be bringing MS food to every raid. You should have greater flasks, and should be flasked for the whole raid. You should have pre-pots, and should be pre-potting and re-potting every pull. ◦Know Your Role. Every player should be aware of the expectations of their role on every encounter. If you aren't familiar with the mechanics, strategy, or positioning of the fight ask about it before the pull. We only raid three nights a week, it's easier to spend five minutes discussing where we should be standing than having each player cause a wipe from standing in the wrong spot. Know where you are going to be positioned so that you can most effectively perform your role, whether that is healing, tanking, melee or ranged DPS. ◦Know Your Class. Every player should be aware of the buffs, cooldowns, strengths, and weaknesses of their class in a raid environment. Having your raid cooldowns prepared and planned for encounters helps to ensure that we can get through every fight as efficiently as possible. Classes with high mitigation and mobility, like hunters, rogues, mages, and monks should be aware of fights where they can perform special jobs more effectively than other classes, like flamethrowers on Brackenspore or belts on Siegecrafter. Beyond that, every player should know the stat priority for their class, optimal talent/glyph choices for each fight, and rotation for single target, cleave, and AOE encounters. ◦Accountability. This section is much more personal. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has bad nights, everyone causes wipes. Nobody likes making mistakes, but when we make them we need to own up to it and work on either getting better at whatever killed us, or by fixing the strategy so that its not an issue anymore. When we are on a fight, something you will hear a lot is "What killed you?" or "How'd you die?". I expect an honest answer. By lying, or making excuses, you are not only being disrespectful to me and all of your fellow raid members, but you are also costing us time and wipes on progression. We run logs every night, we check logs every night, we will know how many stacks of blaze you ate on Twin Ogron or if you are missing your interrupt on Oregorger. Nothing is more infuriating than wiping over and over again and hearing excuse after excuse as to why someone isn't doing their job. ◦Guild Progression Comes First. If you consistently die during an encounter, or there is an encounter based roadblock that we keep hitting, it is important that you understand that guild progress will always come first. We are all on the same level there. If something is holding back our progression, whether that is a player, the strategy, or our composition, we will do what needs to be done in order to fix the problem and kill the boss. Sometimes that will mean players sitting, playing on an alt, or having to play their OS. It isn't anything personal, it is so that we can move on as a guild. ◦Loot Council. We use a Loot Council system in order to best distribute gear to our raid team. When looking at people competing for an upgrade, we will give it to the person who will benefit the most from it. If raid members have identical pieces, then it will go to the character that the stats on the piece of gear are most beneficial for. Our trial raiders are always considered when distributing loot, and often given loot over members who have been around longer due to the previously stated guidelines for loot, but if members have identical gear and the stats aren't itemized on the new piece of gear properly for either player, then the gear will normally go to the raider who has been performing the best or who has been around the longest. There isn't enough time in the day to go over every hypothetical situation, and every scenario, but we distribute loot so that the guild will benefit most from every piece. Generally I don't mind explaining why loot was given to one player over the other, but also we aren't going to waste raid time explaining why every single piece of gear was given to each player. If you are interested in joining, please contact: Achilleess#1263 Freakishh Or apply at: http://ignite-zuljin.guildlaunch.comAchilleess2 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 looking for new home. Greeting's. My last guild that won't be named, is now a dead raiding guild and now I want to move my two mains (674 Mist weaver & 666 protection) to a new server. I started playing since the middle of tot. So I think it's time for me to move on from moon-guard. Am wanting to know what the Zul'jin server is like? Does it have a lot of people and good atmosphere? I also do a little RP once and awhile and would like to RP on my hordes. Is there any RP going on Zul'jin that evolves the draenor campaign? Any suggestions is appreciated. Cheers. ~VenorraVenorra2 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 Looking for home :) Hello all.. I'm new to server and looking for a leveling guild and will also be looking for a late night raiding guild for end game content. I work graves so I'm looking for raids that are on Wednesday Thursday nights.. My main is another boomkin on skywall with a 661 ilvl.. Let me know what's out there :)Durbirttok0 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 Deadbeat Dads Deadbeat Dads - 3/7 M 1/10 M BRF Recruiting all classes and specs. Raids Tues, Wed 8:30-11 pm, Sun 8-11:30pm. Dedicated and mature players welcome. Extra credit for deadbeats. Recruiting players with a serious casual mindset. Website: http://www.dbdguild.com What does this mean? Will you fit? We are at our core, a group of players that have played WoW together for years, and have done so apart at times even. This means we are not looking to teach you how to play. That being said, we do not shun players for asking questions to improve their performance. If you know you can play your class at a high level and understand the dynamics of being apart of something that is already in motion and has been for years, then please contact us in game. We are not looking to teach people how to be a part of a team or how to play their class but instead are looking for people who possess these traits and can put them into motion immediately. Maturity in the raid is very important. Outside the the raid...be a Deadbeat. Contact the following players in game: Flamdrag, Hedin, VorlashFlamdrag1 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 [H] <I I I>(3/7M,10/10H) currently recruiting Empire is a progression based guild on Zul'jin (Horde) looking for good, reliable raiders to join our team. Previously 10man, we downed Garrosh before he was available on LFR. After taking many hits and loses to our roster, we steadily pushed through to get 8/14H. We then lost half of our raid team to real life issues. After rebuilding our roster for the fifth time, we decided to go ahead and push for a 25man team in preparation for WoD/Mythic. The guild is made up of parents, college students, couples, working professionals, veterans and friends. The guild has been around since WoTLK and we have put a lot of work, time and effort into the guild to make it what it is. We are in need of 2 great, reliable healers! Current progression - 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry 3/7 Mythic Highmaul 7/7 Heroic Highmaul 7/7 Normal Highmaul Raid times - Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday -- 10pm-1am EST Current needs - Tanks- Currently full, but accepting applications! Healers- Looking for 1-2 more healers! Resto Shaman, MW Monk, Holy priest Ranged DPS- 1 Boomkin Melee DPS- 1 Warrior 1 Rogue If your class is not listed currently feel free to apply any way. We are always looking for talented players and competition is always enjoyed. Here at Empire, our spots are earned, not given. How we distribute loot - We use a loot council system to distribute loot dependent on attendance, performance and item upgrade. Feel free to visit our website for more information and to apply- Empire-rising.com Or contact us in-game! Xpown#1988 Haytred#1922Tellu192 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 Looking for RaF (I am paying) This isn't strictly for a mount, so I am looking to level alts as well. Horde and Alliance. -- I am looking for someone who can invest a bit of time ea day to level guys up fast. Heirlooms will be supported as well. The best thing would be someone who likes to heal/tank and dps. So we can both switch off every few toons or something, keeping us with insta-Q's. I do a heals, you do a dps. Kinda like that. Reply here or message me in game WillySenpai#1948Dendö3 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 682 Rogue & 684 Resto Shaman LF Guild Greetings, Our guild recently disbanded. We are both very experienced raiders - both 4/7M, 9/10H with plenty of pug attempts at Blackhand. We are looking for a mature (18+) Mythic Horde guild, preferably one that raids from the hours of 7-11PM EST (or 8-11PM EST). My battletag is Laj#1759 if you want any information. :)Backsurgeon6 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 [H] <Crux> 10/10H 1/10M LF DPS/Heals Crux is a mythic raiding guild on Zul'jin. We are an established guild that has been raiding since Burning Crusade, and we strive to maintain a solid group of raiders who wish to progress together through all Draenor has to offer. Many of us have been playing together for years and we have a real passion for pushing ourselves to succeed. We want our players to have a strong understanding of their class and be ready to put in the work to clear new content. Applicants should have an experience in the current raiding tier. We expect as close to 100% attendance as possible. Warlords of Draenor Progression Highmaul : 7/7 Heroic, 2/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundry : 10/10 Heroic, 1/10 Mythic Raid Times (EST): Tues: 9 PM - 12 AM Thurs: 9 PM - 12 AM Mon: 9 PM - 12 AM Invites go out at 8:55, we start pulling at 9:00. We currently have an opening for exceptional DPS / Heals and all applicants are expected to have an understanding of current raid tier as well as experience with previous raid tier. High Priority Classes: -Rogue -Resto/Ele Shaman -Mistweaver Monk If you are interested in joining please add my battle tag and we can discuss this further: mPiitch#1762Noodform2 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 9/10 Mythic Tank LF Weekend Guild This is my alt, it's geared, I'm 9/10 Mythic working on Mythic Blackhand Sub 40%, Looking for a Weekend Guild to play with on the weekends. Please post your stuff belowGluth0 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 [H] <Chaos Reborn>9/10 LF Recruiting Hello, Chaos Reborn is currently recruiting for its Heroic/Mythic progression. We're 9/10H and currently raid on Tichondrius, but will be transferring the guild so that we can further progress in pve content. We are in need of ranged DPS: Balance Druid Mage Hunter Warlock Spriest Brew/Blood DK please be competent. Loot is distributed by Loot Council. Please be at least i675+.Raid days Tues/Fri/Sunday 7-10 server (PST) or 10pm-1AM (EST) Please feel free to post here or add one of our officers Celsus#1644, Ace#12735 or Allenya#1905 thanks for your time.Pwndaexprêss3 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 Mystery Men LFM Raiders & Casuals Established in 2009, Mystery Men (6/7H HM, 7/10N BRF) was originally formed on Perenolde and then relocated to Zul'jin for a more populated and raid-focused atmosphere. MM offers a laid back yet focused raid schedule with adult members that value high quality game time, as their real lives are packed with work, kids, wives, college, etc. MM strives to find like-minded, motivated and competent adults for our guild and raid team. We are recruiting for the following: RANGED DPS - All (those with heal OS highly desirable) MELEE DPS - paladin, feral, MW (those with tank OS highly desirable) TANK - 1 with dps OS HEAL - 1 (any class, priest preferred) Raid Times Wed/Thur 9:00-midnight server (EST) Sunday 9:00-11 pm server (EST) PS: Not into raiding progression? Recently returned to the game and gearing up to raid? We accept casual members as well who are just looking for a stable and mature guild to hang out in, talk squirrel worship, have frank discussions about gnome psychology, enjoy suicide leaps in Thunder Bluff, etc. And we hold alt-a-holic meetings on Monday nights! MM values mature and dedicated players who are knowledgeable and possess the personal drive to be the best player they can be. We are looking for people that are committed to being a long term raiding member and still value the social aspects and teamwork of what a guild is supposed to be. We feel that we have a lot to offer potential players who are of the same mindset as mentioned above. If you share similar goals and feel you are a good fit with us, want to clear content on a relatively light but focused schedule or are just looking for a solid guild to call home, please contact one of our officers in-game, my btag Quee#1467, or apply at Website: http://www.mysterymen.enjin.com/Qtrlbrwchees13 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 [H] Multibeast (1/7M HM 9/10H BRF) Caster DPS Greetings programs! Multibeast is actively recruiting for our core raid group to balance out the composition. Please see below the details on our raid, needs and requirements. If you are interested, please find me either on BNet (Krazyfrog#1917) or in game on either Kungpowa! We do not require anyone to fill out any sort of application, just ask that you attend (at least) one of our raids so we can get a feel for your ability to play your character and follow raid mechanics. Of course all casuals are welcome to just hang out as well. Thank you for your time! Raid Details: We are currently focused on Blackrock Foundry and are currently 10/10N and 9/10H with expectations to start pushing into Mythics the coming week (or as soon as we fill to 20m). Raid Schedule: Mon, Tues and Thurs 8pm-11pm EST (Server time) We do farm content on Tuesday with progression on Thursday and Monday Current Needs: Tanks - None Healers - None (caster DPS with offspec heal is a desire!) DPS - Caster DPS (Priest, Lock, Druid) Requirements: We require our raiders to have at least 665 ilvl or higher and know how to play their class while not standing in fire. We use Ventrilo for raid communications and expect our raiders to at least listen if not participate in the conversations (we tend to be very relaxed in vent so long as we are progressing). We do ask that our raiders review videos on the fights prior to us attempting the boss, although the raid leads do discuss and develop the guild strategy to be used.Kungpowa6 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 693 Ret LF Heroic Blast Furnace 5/10M 10/10H My guild is doing strictly mythic, and I need a conq token to wear my mythic gloves to maintain 4pc. Any guilds that have this on farm willing to take me along?Calimon0 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 Venom-Arthas 7/10Mythic Venom is a French Guild and this following topic will continue in French Venom a été crée à la fin de Soo avec comme but de performer dans le contenu Mythic à 3 soirs par semaine . Nous recherchons des joueurs matures, fiables, avec une connaissance quasi parfaite de leur classe, de leurs specs et une connaissance de leurs forces et de leurs faiblesses par rapport aux fights. Nous savons être sérieux durant la progression tout en ayant beaucoup de plaisirs durant les raids. Nous cherchons des joueurs exceptionnels et toutes les applications sérieuses seront étudiées, mais nous recherchons surtout : Holly Pal, Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman et Disc Priest. Les jours de raids : Mardi, Mercredi et Jeudi de 7h a 11h Pour appliquer http://www.venom-guild.com/venom/ Dernier Kill de Venom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLlfRULJcSY (Kromog) SoO (14/14 H) HighMaul (6/7 Mythic) BRF (7/10Mythic)Scifen2 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 Debating on Transferring Here Recently I've been looking for an active server that is in the EST. Been also looking at a PvE server since mainly world PvP seems all but extinct for the most part, and I've been playing on PvP servers since the start. I was just curious on how active the server is, how the raiding scene is, and also if people do BGs, etc. Any information would be great, thank you.Roamingstorm2 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 [H] 8/10H BRF raid team seeks Mage, Warlock The <Pwny Express> of Zul'jin (US) server is recruiting: 1 Cloth DPS (Warlock, Mage, Shadow Priest) We raid 8-11pm server time (EST) every Tues + Thurs. Must be 670+ ilvl. Currently 8/10H in Blackrock Foundry. Our raid size is typically 15-17 players with a decent balance of classes. Loot distribution is Suicide-King/Loot Council to award gear to players in a fair and balanced manner. We want our team to rise up together! We have and use a Mumble voice server. Please reply or send an in-game mail to Atreiu (REALID: Zalszibar#1829). Must bring with you a sense of humor, a fair mind, and a willingness to succeed! We know life comes up at times and we accept those challenges, though we expect good attendance. We're all working adults looking to have a good time and down some bosses. Sound like a fit? Come join us! :)Atreiu1 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 [H] <Atelier> 7/10 H Recruiting Atelier is a raiding guild that formed about 3 weeks before BRF was released. Most of us have been raiding together since MoP in a previous guild that fell apart. We are a group of serious but casual raiders who were a part of a top 20 guild on the server in MoP and are looking to regain that edge. We are looking for a Plate Tank and some Ranged DPS to help push us into Mythics. We prefer you to be at least a 660-670 Item Level but will try anyone out as long as you can hold your own. We are currently 7/10 H and will be ready for Mythic very soon. We raid Tues./Wed./Thurs. 9-12 Server. If anyone is interested please make contact with Plzmilkme, Cowbro, Mallaah or Myself either here or in game. ThanksKelivann4 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 Mass Casualty 3/7M 1/10M 9/10H recruiting! Mass Casualty is recruiting! Raid type: 20 man Server: Zul'jin-Horde (data center located in Chicago, Illinois) Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 7:45pm-10:45pm Eastern Time (Server) Loot: Loot Council Mass Casualty is currently recruiting competitive (yet non raging) players for its core raid roster and positions. We require that you able to play at least two, if not all three (or four) specs of your class, and that you have an item level of at least 645. Please ensure that you are available for all of our regularly scheduled raid nights and times. Requirements for raiding: -Able to use Mumble and have a working microphone. -Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other. -Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. -Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a mythic raid environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. -Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers. -Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. -A good attitude and lots of patience. -The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. -Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We do not tolerate trolls or ninjas. -Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. -Stable internet connection and computer. -Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :) -You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding. Mass Casualty was founded and established in 2009, and many of its core raiders and officers have been together for years. Progression (current and past): -Blackrock Foundry: 1/10M, 9/10H, 10/10N -Highmaul: 3/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N -Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M/H (pre-nerf), 14/14N -Throne of Thunder: 11/13H, 12/12N -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H, 6/6N -Heart of Fear: 6/6H, 6/6N -Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N -Dragon Soul: 8/8H, 8/8N -Firelands: 7/7H, 7/7N -Blackwing Descent: 4/6H, 6/6 -Bastion of Twilight: 1/5H, 4/4N -Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2H, 2/2N -Icecrown Citadel: 11/12H, 12/12N We are currently accepting applications for: -Warlock -Rogue -Balance Druid -Holy Paladin -Holy Priest -Enhancement Shaman -Retribution Paladin -Frost/Unholy Death Knight If your class or spec is not listed above, yet you feel as if you would be a good fit regardless, we would still love to hear from you. Contact: -Whisper Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin (Horde) server or, -Add Amabarix's Battletag ID (Amabarix#1396) or, -Apply online at http://masscasualty.enjin.com GM/Co-Raid Leader: Amabarix Co-Raid Leader: Elstar DPS Officer: Sakurazaki Healing Officer: Ava Thank you for reading, and have a good day!Amabarix0 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 ------------ --------------Daveycroket12 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 3 LF new raiding guild 10/10H+ Spriest w/ disc OS http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Alveria/simple Ele http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Tyloka/simple Resto druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Wildhide/simple We three are looking for a new raiding home since ours just fell apart. M-Th 8-12 but prefer a start time of 9. Innocence#1262 or contact me in-game if interested.Alveria0 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 Prot/Ret/Holy Paladin LF Heroic BRF Raid team I'm paladin that is looking for a new guild/raid team. My current guild is disbanding and don't want to sit around and miss out on raids. I'm a 679 Prot/677 Ret/672 Holy Paladin who is 8/10 Norm and 8/10 Heroic BRF. I'm looking to join a guild who raids during the week after 7pm server time, as I spend time with my family during the weekends. I'm not hardcore but I do my part to get stuff done. If interested, contact me via this thread or Twitter @the_cajungeekThundabolt9 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 Jacklucas | 685 | Survival Hunter - LFGuild Greetings! I am a Hunter looking for a raid spot with a casual to semi-hardcore guild. I am 2/7 Mythic HM and 4/10 Heroic BRF experienced. Looking for a 2-3 night a week raiding guild that raids preferably on EST. I'm just an easy going hunter who shows up on time and shoots arrows at stuff. SDotMouse#1508 is my Tag. Thanks for reading my posting and I hope to hear from (Somebody?) soon! JackJacklucas4 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 LF Late Night / Weekend Raiding I have recently changed shifts at my job which only allows me to raid from 12am - ? Central time Mon-Fri, Sat and Sun are open. MS Holy OS Shadow pref but I am willing to adjust to disc/MS shadow as well. Msg/mail me in game if you have any questions, I will also reply here.Casin0 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 H Inglorious Raiders 9/10N Weekend Raids Greetings, We are a small casual weekend raiding group (friday and sat 10pm start time usually) looking for new members. We were part of a larger social guild and broke off to form our own group. Just looking for players who are good with working with others and following mechanics. We have our own vent server also. If you interested in running some raids and dungeons with mature people, just message MasterRuss#1623Xcrixus5 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 Horde guild 10/10 H BRF seeking mage Deadbeat dads is seeking a similarely progressed mage. Raid times 830-1130 Tuesday, Wednesday and 800-1100 Sunday est time. Mature guild that has been around for a long time. If interested contact Hedin#1881Hedin0 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 H <Imminent> HM[4/7M] BRF[10/10H] Need Heals Imminent is a mythic raiding progression guild, however, even with our serious nature we keep a light and fun atmosphere and because of this we have formed many long lasting friendships. We currently house two raid teams TEAM RED(HM 4/7M-- BRF 9/10H), and TEAM BLUE(under construction, We also run a Sunday Evening Heroic Raid(HM 7/7H -- BRF8/10N) for mains, alts, and casuals who may not get a chance to raid or experience that content otherwise. If you are a hopeful(or current) applicant please keep in mind that if you do become that new addition to our guild we would be glad to extend our friendship to you. • Team Red: Raid schedule / Recruitment needs Tues, Wed, and Thurs 8pm-11pm server time (20:00 - 23:00 eastern) Currently Seeking ( IL 675+) • Holy Paladin:Extremely High • Disc Priest:Extremely High • Any Healer:Extremely High • Exceptional DPS(ranged or melee): open • DPS with competent healing OS: High All other class/specs: We are always looking for exceptional players, even if your class/spec isn't listed as a priority Inquire/Apply @ http://imminentguild.com/ If any of the above interests you, we may just be the guild for you! Thank you, for your time and consideration, and we hope to see you in game!Chucknoùrish47 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 Resto Sham LF Heroic run this week Hello community of Zul'jin, I have been heart struck by the end of my guilds weekly runs. They were the best group of guys I could ask to raid with. That being said, I would like to find a heroic group to run with this week, or possibly mythic if the option is open. I have both normal and Heroic experience on all bosses minus Blackhand however I feel very confident in my healing abilities and do not fear the challenge. If I can assist anyone this week please let me know by posting here or messaging me in game at Juhgee#1351Juhgi5 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 Looking for Raiding group this week My guild is taking this week off for the holiday and I wanted to see if anyone was looking for a UH DK for raiding this week. Looking for heroic and/or mythic. 679 geared even though blizz says that i am 677(should be finishing off ring quest today). Times that will work for me this raid week would be (all in eastern times): Tues 9ish (finishing up ring quest) Wed + Thur + Mon 7:30pm-12ish Sunday I should be home around 8:30ish and can stay till 12ish. Link to my bad logs in case that is important to people: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2291/latest#bracket=4&boss=0 For loot, just looking for fair rolls. Mostly interested in the 2 weapon drops there. If interested shoot me a tell, mail, or reply to this post.Epicknight1 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 658 resto druid Hey all, I'm a 658 resto druid looking to pug for raid groups. I'm a raid-o-holic and want to upgrade my gear and experience the content more than just scheduled guild night. I'm free all days except Thursday, Friday and Sunday. If your raid group is looking for a healer to fill a slot give me a shout, just whisper bjuorn or add me on battle tag bjuorn#1752Bjuorn0 Apr 1, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 <Nocturnalis> Overnight Guild! Nocturnalis is a guild that is active late at night. We are a Casual raiding guild that takes raiding seriously that focuses on Normals and Heroics for the time being. Once we clear those we will get into Mythics. Highmaul Progression: 7/7 Normal 6/7 Heroic Blackrock Progression: 5/10 Normal 0/10 Heroic We are taking a month break to sit back and regroup and focus on recruiting. Raiding resumes in April. This guild is for those people that either stay up way too late or get up way too early. As you can tell by the name we are an overnight guild so most of our activity will be happening late at night/early in the morning. Our raiding style is very laid back. We take things slowly because that is what fits us. All of us in the core group have been around since before WOTLK so we are used to slow progression. We don't do carries. If you're into the whole 1 shotting bosses or gquit thing then we aren't for you. If you are looking to have fun while raiding and casually progress through current content then feel free to contact us. We are currently recruiting: Anyone that is active at night we will take! Raid spots are guarenteed for the following classes/specs. Anyone else it is not, but being an exceptional player will get you considered. RDPS - Ranged is almost all we have, but anyone is considered. Tanks - Tanks for the core are full but we need a backup incase one of our tanks doesn't show up. Healers - Holy Paladin or Mistweaver or Resto shaman. Currently need 2. MDPS - DK and Warrior for the core but any class is considered. You must be experienced in your class IE know the proper rotation and be pulling the minimum amout of dps or more for your ilvl. There will be a 1 week trial period if we want you. We also accept anyone that doesn't feel like raiding or just wants an active guild at night. We have an average of 5-12 people active at night. Always talking and having fun. We use Ventrilo and have our own server. Our raid times are: Wednesday 3am to 6am Thursday 3am to 6am Monday 3am to 6am This day is currently an alt day. These times are Server time(EST) as it is a constant time for everyone. Feel free to post here or add me in game to have a chat or just want an invite to our guild. Syinide#1199 Or contact our officer in game. Crothius = M0isture#1719 Thanks for reading this over!Saryx86 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Handful of experienced raiders lf guild. DPS warrior, healing priest, rogue, and rogue/mage(cant decide on main yet :/) looking for an east coast raiding guild. All with a good raiding resume even some from vanilla to now. Looking for 2-3 days a week, timeframe from 7:30+ to 12 est. All of us are 7/10 heroic or better with prior heroic/mythic experience. Wanting to stay on Zul'jin so throwing the fishing line out to see what happens. Contact me at Zazin#1689 if you'd like to chat or have any questions. Looking forward to making some new friends and killing some bosses.Zazin4 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 LFG for this alt Heyo looking for a guild to raid on this toon 1-2x a week not tue/wed. Prefer later raid times. Its an alt but id still like to make decent raid progression on it.Badghar0 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 H <Defiled> 8/10H Opening recruitment Due to shifts in a select few peoples Work schedules and raid availability Defiled will be opening recruitment to all classes except Shamans. Especially Healers and DPS. We are an adult guild raiding on Tue, Wed, Sun from 8-11 Server or 7-10 Central US time. Looking for raiders who can be consistent with attendance and performance/improvement. Add me @ xxDefiantxx#1863 for more detailsDefiantly0 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Horde 10/10 8/10H <Not My Problem> 10/10 N, 8/10 H, is recruiting ranged dps and a holy pally / mist weaver monk. Other solid dps considered as well. Times are Tue & Wed 7-10, Sat 8-11 pm. APPLY @ http://www.notmyprob.com/index.phpDozzl2 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 LF Friendly Social Guild Hey everyone, I've recently come back to WoW after a few months break. I've been trying to find a guild but have been having trouble finding the type of guild I'm looking for so hopefully the forums will help. I'm looking for a guild that is friendly and social. The social part is important for me, I don't want to join a guild where no one talks to each other and guild chat consists of me talking to myself for the majority of the night. If you have a guild that has an active guild chat where members actually talk to each other and get to know each other send me a message in game (My character name is Raynze)Raynze1 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Deadbeat Dads 3/7 M Highmaul 10/10H Blackrock Looking for Mature players Raid times Tuesday-Wednesday 830-1130, Sunday 800-1100 server time Looking for Mages/Boomkins especially Will also consider above average players.Hedin0 Mar 31, 2015