Zul'jin

Jun 29
<Fuse> - Zul'jin About Us Fuse is a 3/13M guild on Zul'jin lead by 11/13M raiders looking for more to join the team. Most members within the guild joined from previous mythic guilds that have either stopped raiding or have fallen apart and are looking to raid mythic once again. Most of us in the guild have the drive to be the best and are looking for like minded individuals to help us finish the current tier and begin legion progression together. Recruitment Looking for people preferably 720+ with ring and mythic experience (exceptions can be made) Currently we have 2 tanks on our team who are able to be swap to dps so tanks do not be afraid to apply. Currently we are in dire need of consistent healers who will commit themselves to the guild. Times Tuesday 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM Eastern Wednesday 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM Eastern Thursday 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM Eastern Tanks Protection Paladin [High] Guardian Druid [Low] Protection Warrior [medium] Brewmaster [medium] Blood Death Knight [Low] DPS Monk [High] Hunter [High] Boomkin [High] Rogue [High] Shamans [Medium] Warrior [Medium] Mage [Medium] Paladin [Low] Priest [Low] Death Knight [Low] Feral [Low] Healers Holy Paladin [High] Mistweaver Monk [High] Resto Druid [High] Disc Priest [High] Roster Our current roster Mage x2 Warlock x2 Hunter Blood Death knight Guardian Druid Shadow Priest Unholy Death knight Ret Paladin DPS Warrior Resto shaman x2 If you are interested in applying for the guild please provide logs to be analyzed by officers. You can contact us in game or on these forums Primal#1306 Everthing#1190 Primalfrost12
Jun 29 Jun 29 Jun 29 Jun 28
<H> [Imperium] Zul'Jin Recruitment [Imperium] – Horde, Zul’jin server Recently formed Mythic centered raiding guild recruiting for Legion. Striving for complete clearing of all raid content in a competitive and engaging atmosphere for its members. We will maintain a 20 hour weekly raid schedule that will focus on progression during the first weeks of content launch that will rotate into Sell/Alt/Friends and Family runs. Raiders will be expected to retain a high raid attendance percentage and produce competitive figures from their class/roles and raid encounter obligations. Friends and family members will be encouraged to join and will benefit from content carries for the experience, gear, mounts and achievements. <Tentative> Guild Schedule: Tuesday – Thursday 8-12pm EST (Server Time) - Raid Progression Sunday & Monday 8-12pm EST – Raid Progression/Alt/Friends and Family Runs Fridays and Saturdays will be “off” nights As Legion rapidly approaches and with the pre-patch mere weeks away we have decided against any Warlords raiding and wish to focus our attentions towards PTR class testing and live server preparations. As such, we would like to begin our initial steps towards amassing our core raid group with the understanding that there will not be any significant content guild progression in the weeks leading into Legion’s launch. However, we will use this time for players to become acclimated with one another and offer any assistance required to make sure our players are prepared for the hectic weeks that follow an expansion launch. We are currently in the Open Recruitment stage of the guild that will not require formal applications in a specific format. This is the initial wave of guild recruitment and we are currently in need of all classes and specializations with a heavy emphasis on Tanks w/ DPS OS and Healers. Prior Mythic raiding experience is a pro and will place you on a fast track for a core spot and possibly more but no prior raiding experience is required. Only the ability to commit to the aforementioned raiding schedule and the ability to take direction, criticism and the drive to understand class mechanics in a raid environment. We are especially looking for driven players that possess strong analytical and problem solving skills required to assist with and modify encounter strategies that suite our raid composition. Loot will be strictly EPGP/DKP for the Core. Consistently show up for raids, do your part and you will be rewarded fairly. I have been a part of far too many loot councils that will one way or another cause stress and division within a raid team. Open recruitment will remain in effect until Legion’s launch or until demand dictates I change it. I will be checking this post twice a day to reply to any questions or comments anyone may have and if you would like to speak to me directly I will add my RealID to the end of this posting. Good luck everyone and I hope to see you in Legion! FOR AZEROTH! ~ Elujin ~ GM of [Imperium] Soul#11169 Elujin0
Jun 27 Jun 27 Jun 27 Jun 27 Jun 26
7/13M Agony Recruiting Good DPS Formed on February 3, 2013. We have been a successful raiding guild ever since our first team was created. Our officers have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. Some of our players have been raiding since Molten Core and TBC. <Agony> is a progression oriented guild Under 9/13M Leadership, that is currently pushing Mythic modes. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. We are always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page on our website. This will give you a good idea of what Agony is all about.If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if this is a fit for you. Loot System: We use RC Loot Council which is considered off of: Attendance, BIS, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. =====Who We Want===== Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. This are some key traits that we are looking for Someone who understands that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night The ability to preform under pressure. Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE : Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theory crafting, properly gemmed/enchanted) A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Voice when needed. Tough skin. While a lot of us have raided in some of the best US guilds out there over the years, you maybe criticized , and sometimes it may not come off that great in the heat of the moment. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Wednesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Thursday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST =====Recruitment Needs===== DPS: Death Knight - High Warlock - High Mage - High Rogue - High Monk - High Hunter- High Website: http://agony-stormrage.enjin.com/ Contact Us: Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master/ Raid Leader Honeycrisp#1965 Officer/Assit Raidleader Bic#11211 Officer/Recruitment Vìndictive0
Jun 26 Jun 25 Jun 25 Jun 25 Jun 25 Jun 24 Jun 24 Jun 23 Jun 22 Jun 21 Jun 21 Jun 21 Jun 21
[H]<Dawn of the Dead> 13/13M is recruiting! Guild: Dawn of the Dead | http://www.dotd.org Faction: Horde | Server: Zul'jin (PvE) | Timezone: EST Current Progression: 13/13M Hellfire Citadel We've been raiding max size raids continuously since WoW has been released and are the only guild to have done so here on Zul'jin. We have strong leadership, no drama, and plans to keep raiding for years to come. Unlike many guilds, we're not recruiting for the short term, and we don't over-recruit. Website: www.dotd.org Raid Times: Our schedule is 8-11 EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Needs: We are a small guild, and we expect high attendance. As such, we recruit people to raid, and desire people who can step in and contribute immediately. We don’t recruit people to sit around, so all spots are for raiders who can expect to be in most every raid. We are currently looking to add skilled and reliable: 1-2 Melee DPS High: Enhancement Shaman, Warrior, Feral Druid, Rogue Low: Windwalker Monk, Death Knight 2-3 Ranged DPS High: Elemental Shaman Low: Warlock, S. Priest, Moonkin 1 Healer High: MW Monk, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman ALL exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of the class. What we ask of you: Effort: Not all applicants come from highly progressed guilds, and that’s okay, but it does mean that you need to be prepared. We recruit the player, not the gear, but we do ask that you have some current experience and be a minimum iLvl of 725. You need to have the best gear available to you, (BoE, Crafted) with gems and top end enchants. You also need to be able to display an understanding of your class mechanics, role in a raid, and ability to learn new fights. Attitude: It’s a game. We play for fun. How you fit in with the guild is taken very seriously. We’re a bunch of mostly 18-30 guys and girls who have fun playing together. While we have a good time, we also know when it’s time to buckle down and work hard. Skill: The best way to determine skill is to see you in a raid. Because we don’t wish to have anyone transfer that we’re not serious about, be able to express your knowledge of your class and why you’re an exceptional player who would be an asset and is worth a shot. Gear will come with time. Skill will not. Impress us with your knowledge of your class and gameplay mechanics. Feel free to share any logs, theorycrafting, or other work you've done. Commitment: We make a commitment to you, and ask you to do the same to us. A raid takes a team of more than 20 individuals working together. We rely on you to show up to raids, research your class and new fights, respect your fellow players, and notify us when you are unavailable. You rely on us for gear, experience, and coordination. It's a large investment of our time to train and gear new players, and we ask the same investment on your part so that we can each benefit. We have a variety of informational resources available to prospective applicants on our web site: http://www.dotd.org -- please refer to our "Applications" forum for detailed information. Also feel free to visit us on WoWProgresss for more information and kill videos! http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...wn+of+the+Dead Should you wish to speak to someone in-game, please don't hesitate to reach out to an officer directly, whisper Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759). We look forward to hearing from you soon! Xanah136
Jun 21 Jun 20 Jun 20 Jun 19 Jun 19 Jun 19 Jun 19 Jun 19
<Refusal> LFM for Core Legion Raiding Roster! Refusal is a newly formed guild on Zul'jin. We are a small group of Mythic raiders that recently decided to go Horde after constant attendance issues in our previous guild. We are currently seeking a few like-minded players to get a solid team established for Legion. Whether you are a re-roll, a returning player or just looking for a guild that wants to Progress then you've come to the right place! Our Goal is to be competitive, We plan to clear each tier of content while it's relevant and most importantly while having fun. Let's face it, boss progression requires game face, trash is where the fun happens. Unless of course it's farm night and killing you, because you're mind controlled, will collect a bounty of $10,000 gold from one of your fellow guild mates. We're not looking for elitists. We're looking for people that want to raid and understand that raiding isn't a job, it's a commitment. Being on time, being prepared and knowing what internet dragons we're killing each night just comes with the territory. We're not just a guild, we're a team and because of that we'd prefer people that like to do things outside of raiding too. Current Recruitment Needs: Strong Emphasis on DPS and (2) Healers Raid Information: We will require all Core Raiders to maintain 85% attendance each month to maintain their raid spot. Our Raid Times: 9:00 to 12:00 Eastern Sun/Mon/Wednesday Our Loot System: Loot Council with Officers and rotating Core Raiders. Loot distribution will be done based on what is best for the raid. We're a team. If interested please apply at: http://refusalzj.enjin.com/home Or Contact: Raitaz#1750 Zirith0
Jun 18 Jun 17 Jun 17 Jun 17 Jun 17 Jun 17 Jun 17
[H] Indominus-Thrall 13/13M Recruiting Are you an exceptional healer / damage dealer with Mythic experience looking for a home? <Indominus> One of the top raiding guilds on Thrall, is looking for skilled dps and healers to complete our mythic HfC team! Our progression boss kill pulls have been lower than the average pulls it takes to kill a boss. Hellfire Assault: 7 Iron Reaver: 22 Kormrok: 17 Hellfire High Council: 21 Kilrogg Deadeye: 19 Gorefiend: 116 Iskar: 5 Socrethar: 2 Zakuun: 32 Tyrant: 19 Xhul: 68 Manny: 149 Archimonde: 245 Classes Needed (priority in caps) ALL CLASSES CONSIDERED. We are looking for ilvl 730+ and please have SOLID mythic experience, legendary ring well-upgraded and most of your gear improved by valor upgrades Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday @ 8 Server till 11 Server. Interested? Have questions? Feel free to message me in game (Jàger), or add me to real id: Aratax#1215and give me a tell! We can also do mumble if you like. AS A SIDE NOTE: we also run a dedicated alt team that is clearing a majority; if not all, of Heroic and Normal HfC (depending on the group composition). This group is in desperate need for healers that are 700 ilvl or higher. This run is on Weds at 8 server. If you are a dps, and are interested in clearing HfC content, we would love to have you. In the unlikely event I am not on feel free to message another one of our officers if you have any questions or you are interested in joining our team. I'll post my btag one more time for clarity: Rutmaul <Guild Master> Rutmaul #1597 Jager <Officer> Aratax#1215 Caeriss<Officer>Kazkek#1444 Popsnlocks<Officer> Chewie#1121 Jàger4
Jun 16
. . Minouqt0
Jun 16 Jun 15 Jun 15 Jun 15 Jun 15 Jun 14 Jun 14
Transfer Seeking Late Night Raiding Guild Hi all, I'm a recent returning player that is transferring to Zul'jin and am seeking a late night raiding guild. My primary focus is on Legion, but don't have any objection to raiding immediately in HFC. == Characters == This Priest is an alt, I plan on maining my Warlock, but he is locked currently, will be unlocked in a few days. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Kazgrin/advanced == Raiding History == I've raided since BC and been in top 200 US Guilds in the past, but unfortunately with WoW becoming evermore time consuming and me having less time due to college, I do not have time for PTR raiding and other excess activities that are required to achieve that type of progression. I did not raid much in Mists and had a unexpected change in schedule in the beginning of Warlords. Raids listed below are when it was current content. (Ahead of the Curve) 14/14 Heroic SoO 6/7 Mythic Highmaul 13/13 Normal HFC Recent Noteworthy Kills: Mythic Butcher: 200US ( https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qyQm4kwdpvbX1CAV#type=damage-done ) Mythic Ko'ragh: 198US Couldn't find a log for this one, sorry.:( == What I expect from you == A mature environment. (21+) Everyone held to the same standard in raids. (Enchants, optimization, etc.) New/Old guilds, doesn't matter, looking for a home. == What you can expect from me == Dedicated raider that understands the ins and outs of their class. Has alts that can be subbed for raids if need be. Makes excellent pancakes, no seriously, pancakes, they're delicious. == Late Night == I am a west coast (PST) player. Around 8PM or later would be ideal. I'm generally up until around 2AM (PST). == About Me == I'm a Software Engineering student in an accelerated program for Bachelors/Masters. This is primarily why I need a late night raiding guild as my schedule varies from semester to semester, but I will never have night classes. If you have anymore questions/concerns, feel free to add my battletag. :) Bazgrim#1175 Coherson0
Jun 14 Jun 13 Jun 13 Jun 12