Zul'jin

Nov 16, 2014 1 Level for every hour... I say Blizz gives us 1 level for every 2 hours we sit in queue....i do not care about the money but i do care about falling behind the curve. I pay to raid ....not tank the queue boss. Step up Blizz...i would threaten to unsubscribe....but pretty sure you do not care.Dalammarr8 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Is blizzard going to update us? Has anyone seen anything about Blizzard working towards a solution for the high queue times? I've been looking but I haven't been able to find anything that says that they are trying to allow more people to play. All I've found was a post about them lowering the realm population cap to help stability. Can anyone find a blue post about when this is expected to change? 2765 in que 368 minutes, after a six hour wait yesterday.Dotsnothots6 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Any update on Zuljin Server? Any update when Zuljin server is going to be fix..once again try to log on and was put in massive q line...could we get update on this server or information to let us transfer out..been trying to transfer and it doesn't let me.Beatrixkido2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 My GoodNess! This has been very big Roller Coaster Ride for Server QUE! Maybe a Seniority Log In Ranking, Some kind of Premium log in or something! This is Truly very disturbing.... How is it for everyone else?Randomheals1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Ominous Elite is recruiting raiders for WoD Ominous Elite is a newer raiding guild, rebuilding for WoD. -We are looking for disciplined, committed, and highly skilled raiders for WoD semi-hardcore raiding. -We are skilled raiders who also like to have fun while being competitive. -We will be raiding semi-hardcore ( 9+ hours a week ). -We require our raiders to be on 30 mins prior to scheduled raid times. -We Raid Thur. ,Fri. ,Mon. @ 1:30 am server (Looking for a raid leader to lead an earlier group) Time Zones: EST- Thur. ,Fri. ,Mon. @ 1:30 am CST- Wed. ,Thur. ,Sun. @12:30pm PST- Wed. ,Thur. ,Sun. @10:30pm Current Need: 1 Healer and RDps Loot: We will be using EPGP What we offer our raiders: -Unlimited source of mats. (flasks, pots, mats, gems, ect.) Financial help is given if needed for raiding purposes. -Assistance with any issues/concerns that may arise. -A dedicated teamspeak server for use with privileges. -A competitive and learning environment where you will be raiding with some of the best raiders on the realm. Who all happen to be awesome individuals with like minded expectations and goals. What we look from you: -A competitive drive with the intent of being the best player for your class. -An uncanny ability to strive and be the best at what you do. -A laid back and understanding personality that wont be shaken by one or two situations where something doesn't go your way. -Commitment to the guild in terms of showing up on time and being available to raid when you are needed. -90% attendance rate and a good attitude -The drive to a top notch player and advance the guild. -Ability to have fun and enjoy yourself while being serious at the same time to give the guild a competitive edge. -9+ hours a week that can be set aside for just raiding. Once you apply, you will be trialed. Depending on how you do during your trial.. We will determine if you will be a core raider. We are currently trialing and will have a set group ready to go come the release of the xpac. Feel free to send me a tell or an officer a tell in game on Zul’Jin for further information. Or post on the thread with your name/class/experience and I will send you a tell in game. My btag: Kittykatlove#1294 (Ingame: Castonmay/Artheis) Officers: Aartc1192#1102 (Ingame: Acharon) Cyberdog#1602(Ingame: Gacheru) Thank you for your time.Castonmay7 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 @Ahn'Qiraj_2.0 lol and people wanted vanila backBrowine4 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Thanks Blizzard Just wanted to say Thank you for working diligently on fixing issues etc. I got on tonight for the first time in a few days, without having to wait in Q and latency was good. Thanks a ton :)Yyen0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Video Update This video kinda explains what's going on and what is being done to get it fixed. Helps to explain the situation and make sense of it for those of us who are not computer tech inclined lol hope it helps you as much it did me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQSeamorebuttz6 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Sick of this S**t I'm sorry but when I actually have time to play, I have to be in a 6-7 hour Q? I can't anticipate hours before hand IF I'll have time to play, work, child and everyday stuff! you're about to lose a long time player since Vanilla and I'm sure I won't be the only one. I never !@#$%, but this has gone far enough.Sûnlight11 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Waiting to long.... It has taken me 8 hours to even get to play! This is absolutely ridiculous! I have been a customer sense day one of it being out. I'm to the point now where I am considering just quitting all together. The time wait to get into the game is absolutely infuriating. Please get this fixed, or offer an ulterior option to getting into the game faster. I really enjoy playing, and would love to continue only if the problem gets fixed fast.Zindria0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 How is Zul'Jin? Hello. I just started to play wow again after a 18 month break, not to mention got bored of gw2 after 4 months xD :) Anyways, I am planning to restart everything in wow just for a better experience (Have no idea wtf I am doing on this guy xD) and am in search of a good PVE progression server. I was wondering if you fellow Zul'Jin ers can give me your input :)Dugarka8 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 rolling restarts? blue post about rolling restarts 3-4 est no mention of am or pm, i just dont have time for this. started a queue for my girlfriend. will probably pop around 3am. she already said if it pops while shes at work she will rage. dont !@#$ block me blizzardAllithvia1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 the long queue So today i was at 932 just a few minutes ago and with the wow being up so long it decided to dc me just for the fun of it whats goin on exactly blizz this is getting old really fast..............Håven7 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Should I even bother? Hello friends, The great Izzymoo here, should i even bother queueing? Every time i try logging on well you know.... Time to vote: !@#$ or Leveling?Izzymoo2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 prettition for refund anyone wanna start one? or know were to start one? cause I will start oneÀdora9 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 1717 and 3 hours left until I have to decide if I wanna miss any sleep tonight. lolÀdora0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 7 Hours and still waiting. (Make that 16h) I've never been so productive in one night.. did my laundry.. had time to do a 4 hour braised pork belly.. did the dishes.. and a bunch of chores that I totally enjoyed.. YEAH RIGHT ! For the love of god.. either close the server or do something.. This is not acceptable in any shapes or forms.. I'd rather have been told that the server would have been down for an entire day than look at that ridiculous queue..Tobein37 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 you win, blizz Ok Blizzard, i want to play this game so badly that I'm going to PAY you another $25 to transfer servers. So i can play the game for which i already payed you $60. Unbelievable.Beelzebovine6 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 The Forum Guidelines Can go F*** itself The only way we have to express our frustration is to use words that wouldn't be appropriate in any circumstances... 16 hours for queue ??? Can I tell you to go !@#$ a goat ? Pretty please ?Tobein3 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Rock and a hard place The damn queue is averaging 5000 every time I attempt to log in, f*** that I say. So I decide to server transfer, then blizzard says f*** you. How can you tell me I have a character logged in when I'm staring at a 5000 person queue? I didn't realize a company like blizzard would make it hard to spend money. I guess even the mighty have fallen.Wynwest0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Worst launch ever!!! Blizzard's World of Warcraft has had massive success and an estimated 9.6 million people pay $15.00 per month for their subscription which makes an estimated annual $1,728,000,000. Yes, that's nearly 2 billion dollars. Not to mention an added estimated $576,000,000 just for W.O.D. They make money off of account services, mounts, pets and other items in their WOW shop as well. Now this is only a fraction of what Blizzard has going on as they have other games a lot of people play. The launch of W.O.D. has been a nightmare for many. Die-hard fans have called off work and/or requested time off, only to be met with an estimated "5 hour" log-in wait. Yes, I say "5 hour" because I sat in queue for 12, as I am sure there were others who weren't even "as fortunate" as I was. Now, you and I both know, this is not Blizzard's first rodeo. With multiple expansions and events under their belt, they obviously should know by now how to make a launch. Lets not even mention the Ahn'Qiraj Opening Event. So with all of these factors and all of this time/money Blizzard is still creating madness with these inadequate servers. Let me spell it out for you Blizzard, YOU NEED BIGGER SERVERS!!!!!! So now that I have raged about Blizzard and their obvious disregard for this. I'm interested to hear what others have to say. Let me know what you think!Frøstbürn1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 How many 100's are on this server I am really curious to how many people have hit 100 due to these ques...Jôndar12 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 I've got an idea Give me a free 90 boost so I can create another character elsewhereTwinturbö2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Someone need a high five, in the face! What piss me the most.. is not the fact that they admit having problems.. But the communication about the problematic are scarce.. the reaction to the problem are simply not for us.. the customer.. Why is there no sticky on our forum explaining what is going on ? Have they though about free transfer to other realms ? This weekend alone I will have been queued for 14h four 2 hours of play... And don't give me crap what I could do instead.. It's not helping.. I would rather have an hour by hour resumé of the situation on the forum.. Seriously.. get your !@#$ together and react .. something tangible.. not some obscure reason about infrastructure or god knows what.. Ubisoft pissed me once due to the lack of customer care.. I never bought anything else from them... don't make me walk that road.. So please .. react.. write something.. do something.. Prove that you care.. TobTobein6 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Que Going Up? Anyone else's que going up? I start at 1200 in que now im at 3000 like 15mins later?Silèntknight34 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Help me please! I'm starting to lose faith! I see myself slowly giving up and not even trying to login! I was actually thinking maybe this is a sign, a sign that it is time to replace WOW with a new and fresher game. I feel like I need to book an appointment with a shrink just to deal with these queue issues! what a nightmare! I hear the login song in my dreams!Exorçist0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Are queues any better? Since the maintenance this morning, is the queue any shorter? I waited in queue for 7.5 hours yesterday.Kraylenya21 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 They r waiting for "prime time" to end... They think once "prime time" is over the servers issues will go away! Keep dreaming Blizzard!Areyto1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 5 hours in queue again? Some fair questions. Fair is fair. Let's face it Blizzard, this Realm is unusable and we deserve free transfers and a credit for days (most likely weeks) that your service was unavailable. That's what the cable company does and I believe that's the law. You can not bill for a service that you are not providing. We do not have access to characters on this server that we have paid both subscriptions and expansion packs for. Also, where's the communication? Your newest movie talks about how Blizzard is all about the players. What are you doing to fix this issue and what should we expect? This server apears to be amongst the highest queue times, from what I have read. Why haven't you allowed us to transfer without having to pay $35? That makes Blizzard look awflty shady. If you want access to the expansion and subscription that you have already paid for, then you have to pay blizzard again. The Last update published was to notify us of maintenance that apparently did nothing to fix the problem of unreasonable queue times. This may not be true, but how do we know? Talk to us. We're all loyal fans of WoW and love it. We deserve better.Mazarus11 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 love this people are already level 100 and i cant even log on. should have saved my money i spent on this xpac and found something new. i have to say this is probably the worst release i have seen in any game. i've got to play once for a half hour woohoo. i say we protest and all cancel our subs.Allithvia2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 ok im over it I would like a refund its been 3 days scince I have been able to play. I took my lunch early so I could Que and play when I got home after work. I was number 4578 in line. I get home from work to check it.4578 in line. I'm over this I didn't pay u guys 80 to not play I want my money back. Whe, u guys get ur shut together I MIGHT come back. But u have failed ur customers and I'm NOT satisfied. I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACKÀdora13 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 how about a new achivement ? i would request a new achevement for downing the mythic loading screen boss and a title like the dedicatedBrowine2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 QUE TIME DJ GIG I planned on playing some Wow this evening because I was able to login this morning right after the maintenance with no issues. I was very dissapointed to see that we are having crazy que times. So since I wont be playing this evening, I will be DJ'ing. Feel free to tune in and complain live with me as I mix some dope !@# tracks and even throw in random cat sound effects. Gig is starting at 9:30 central. Site : Mixlr.com/myquade Hope to see you there!!!Sophiechan0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 What Is Everyone Up To While You Wait In Que. Im playing Gta 5 and making some muffins \=DCathdorn68 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Let us create a copy of our toons to play Since we can't login, It would be nice if you allow us to make a copy of the toons we have in Zul'jin in a different server! so we can level them.. Once you solve the problem, the " copy" toon can be deleted but the progress made will be applied to the original toon in Zul'jin.Areyto0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Maybe one day Some day I'll be able to play the game that I've payed 60$ + $15/month for. http://imgur.com/U3kgH6jCowslapping5 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 I knew WoD was not ready for launch Man oh man, I knew from doing the beta that WoD had some serious issues but I never imagined Blizzard ignoring WOW. Our most dearest game is in total chaos, like a neglegted child due to the lack of vision of a few people in charge.Areyto1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 If you need a word to describe the situation Here is a litte thing to help you improve the vocabulary for future post.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scQbVUmLMowTobein1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Character not found After waiting in queue for 6 hours, I finally get into Zul'jin. Click my Hunter and then... Loading stops and I'm told my character is not found. Edit: Guess what... It's not just my Hunter. Apparently the server can't find a single one of my 11 level 90s.Injin32 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 QQ http://imgur.com/YIU7Zcl after 4:30 hours just QQ fix blizzBrondi2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 LET ME TRANSFER Haven't played for a few months and i just resubbed and bought the expansion, i thought i'd play a few days after release to avoid the early leveling rush by a bit....NO, a !@#$ing 5000 people queue just to log on! LET ME TRANSFER, i don't give a %^-* about pop i just want to play.Kolossus8 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Zul'jin free character migration Can you please offer this to us? Zul'jin definitely qualifies for this. These past days, I've always been 4000th-6000th in queue. I get home and i wait 6-8 hours only to have to go to work again, please either fix this or give us an option to change to a low pop server. ThanksGrrscary4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Finally home from a 12 hour shift. time to wait another 4 hours to log into wow so I can play for 2 and go back to work in another 3. THANKS BLIZZ!!Àdora7 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Character not found. Again? Really?Sytarean4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Que Times? I'm stuck at work until 10 server and I'm hoping to get to play tonight. That said - what does the que look like right now? 6k, 3k, worse? Thanks for taking the time to answer.Tekhan14 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 I think, i past for tonight xD 968 min, humm i win :D http://hpics.li/ada9225Naméra0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 free transfers off Zul'jin yeah so like the queue times are HUGE for Zul'jin, I just saw 7k and I'm like "lol nope". Blizz please give free transfers it would help a lot.Tacotickle10 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 SUPPORT THIS THREAD Hi guys I think to make a decent impact we need to support one thread in general forums .I propose this one in general http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15269128072 It has some high ratings already, lets keep it up top!!Soksi5 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Welp I've had enough here This que time is like trying to play on Illidan in tbc and when you finally do get in its like trying to play gta5 on a gamecube... So my brilliant idea? move to a low pop server. too bad my toon has over 50k cause im not a broke as bum who begs for 10g in org. so now I have to wait in que to log in to move my gold so i can move my toon to wait in que to log into the low pop server. UGHGHGHASDGH really blizz shouldnt you have a grip on this kind of thing by now?Beahr6 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 This is getting stupid Well i've been in que for about 8 hours now and i still haven't moved passed 5800 in the que if anything my position went up instead of down would it be better to just not bother with wow for a week or 2 and hope blizz gets this !@#$ togetherTelivanstuz5 Nov 15, 2014