Zul'jin

Jul 22 Resto/Tank Druid, Ele Sham or H Pal LF Guild Hello all, Finally ready to take on legion after a somewhat long hiatus from this current expansion. I have 3 characters at 100, and I am still up in the air about which one I want to play for legion. I am hoping suiting a guilds needs will help make my decision. The three toons cover almost all of the needs, I have the most experience (past experience) with my druid, I can heal or tank equally. My shaman is a rather new character to me, but I feel confident in my abilities to play him at the highest level. My Paladin, holy is the only spec I like to play, I have tried them all, and I dont seem to grasp Ret, and tank wise I seemed to like it less than a bear. I was a former mythic raider in past expacs and a guild leader, however; I want to stick to moderately normal progression. As far as days and times, I would prefer guilds that raid no later than 11 PM (EST). If you are interested add me to real ID (Moroki#1955) and I will answer any of your questions! Thanks!Nöch4 Jul 22
Jul 21 <GGG> Recruiting for Legion LFM people to raid in legion going to progress fast so competent players 18+ would be welcomed. Need healers and dps and maybe an offtank. We are discussing Wed,Thurs,Fri and Sat as possible raiding days. Respond here or you can whisper myself or the GM, Kiritobro in game.Andyconda0 Jul 21
Jul 21 <GGG> Recruiting for Legion LFM people to raid in legion going to progress fast so competent players 18+ would be welcomed. Need healers and dps and maybe an offtank. Respond here or you can whisper myself or the GM, Kiritobro in game.Andyconda0 Jul 21
Jul 21 Druid looking for a fun, friendly guild. Hello all. I'm a returning player who is looking for a guild with a great group of fun, friendly people who are raiding normal/ heroic. Basically a guild that plays for fun, can laugh at themselves when mistakes happen but focus on the goal during the fight. Along with progress, the most important thing is a good community of people. As for me, I'm going to be honest and admit that I'm not very experienced but I do take the time to learn my class and encounters. The classes I've played besides my Druid are DK, Shaman and a little bit of Monk, all DPS but I'm also interested in learning how to tank and/or heal. Like I said, I want to be up front about my experience. I'll gladly transfer faction and server for the right group. If your guild is that fun group, I'm looking forward to joining.Cybin0 Jul 21
Jul 21 [A] Looking For Guild Charter Signs Willing to pay, no requirement to stay in the guild once it's formed. Please add battletag: Shilofax#1841Shilofax0 Jul 21
Jul 20 Test testBledfordays5 Jul 20
Jul 20 Looking for...something maybe a guild?!? Hi! I am currently looking for a strong, close-knit & family style guild to join. I have been playing since the days of vanilla and typically have always healed until this expansion. For WoD I played my hunter, cleared HFC(h) and yes even have the shiny ring and postcards from Draenor. With all that being said I have decided I would love to give shadow DPS a try on this toon and would love to find a great home to do that in. Here is what I am looking for: 1. Active guild: one that has folks there not just on raid nights. Likes to chat chit in guild chat, vent or whatever. I am older so an adult style guild would be ideal. I have kids of my own, so not trying to have virtual ones :)... 2. Likes to raid...here is the catch., I do have a job in real life so I would ideally love to raid in a laid back fun environment while getting the job done. About me: *I have cleared most all content on one toon or another. *I typically have played healing as I have stated earlier and have so on all healing classes the game has to offer. This priest is a new toon for me as I have one on my alliance server already, so if you do look at the gear don't be frightened young child. I don't mind healing if the guild needs that, but would ideally like to go shadow and heal as an off spec. *I am a team player, like to hang out play the game and have fun. *Will be new to shadow DPS so very much open to suggestions when the time comes. *Enchanter and Alchemy...come on thats a good combo right there!!! *Dry sense of humor, who doesn't like that?!? My ideal raid schedule would be: Monday-Friday 7pm-11pm Saturday: Anytime Sunday: 8am-11pm I am willing to bend that if the guild seems to be a good fit. If you have a spot open and are looking and your guild seems to have what I am looking for let's chitty chat in game. Feel free to send me an in game email, find me in game or leave a reply to this post and I will add you to my BT if we seem like a decent fit. I'm sure there is more you would like to know and more I would like to say but honestly I can't think of any at the moment. Hope to hear from some of you soon!ßazinga4 Jul 20
Jul 20 Looking for a flexible guild Hey everyone! Because of my long work hours with rotating day, I was unable to raid in WOD or Pandaria. I really would love to find a guild that might raid every other week or maybe different days each week. I usually play a Frost DK, but would like to maybe give healing a shot too. If there are any guilds out there willing to help me out and somehow got me into a raid schedule, it would make me so happy!! Thanks! ---Iceline battletag - yissa#1183Iceline1 Jul 20
Jul 20 11/13M healer LF raid team I was 11/13M as dps for WoD, but am looking to main a healer for Legion. I've healed on raid teams many times in the past. I would like to play my resto shaman, but have all healing classes at 100 and available. I'm looking for a strong team (only mythic progression teams please) and a mature raiding environment, with 2-3 nights of raiding each week (8-9 hours). I'd prefer to have Friday and Saturday nights open. I raid led for my previous team, but am looking to just contribute to the team as a regular member. With my raid leading background, I prepare for raid nights exceptionally well. I'll research fights and be fully prepared to tackle them and offer any input if needed. My battle tag is painmaster#1657 if you would like to reach out to me in-game. Thanks!Paintastic0 Jul 20
Jul 20 8/13 mythic player looking for a new home Hello everyone I had a post up the other day looking for a guild, but there was a little bit of confusion. So, I have decided to make a new one. For Legion, I plan on switching to my hunter. Due to my work availability changing at work, I am looking for a new place to call home for my hunter. As of now, I am looking for a guild that raids on Wednesday or Thursday nights. I will be willing to transfer anywhere, if I feel it is a fit, and will be willing to change factions as well. I am looking for a guild that is very relaxed, and fun, but is also able to push progression as well. I want something where I feel like part of a family, and doesn't consistently put others down for no reason..I am all for constructive criticism, but I won't stand for anyone being rude, or causing drama. If interested please add me Bootybae#11279, Thank you! and I look forward to talking to you :DJynx3 Jul 20
Jul 20 Turtle Time WTS Riding Turtle and Sea Turtle A large coalition of guild members have worked very hard to be able to offer this service, and feel the public of Zul'Jin would appreciate the chance to gain two exquisite mounts. The ORIGINAL Vanilla TCG Riding Turtle And the 100% Swim Speed Bonus Sea Turtle Come get your turtle mounts and be e a proud owner of these one-of-a-kind legacy status mount! If you are interested in a 24 hour GUARANTEE of delivery, with booking ahead of time for one of or both of these mounts from our grouping of Turtle Tossers You can contact me to discuss pricing, potential service exchanges and just to question exactly how we can offer to you, the community at large this guaranteed service. Contact Chïckenpox-Zul'Jin @ Anonymous#1145 in-game to book your turtle appointment today :) Cheers, and remember; Ask For Turtles ;)Chïckenpox12 Jul 20
Jul 19 <Endure> 13/13 Mythic LF Tank& all DPS <Endure> Formally Disciples, Late night Progression Oriented Raiding Guild founded in January of 2015. Looking for skilled individuals with superior knowledge of class and specs to be able to push content at a high pace and short hours. We are currently Looking For: Dps: Boomkin, Mage, Hunter, Rogue, DK US – Zul’jin - Horde 20 Man Raids Tuesday/Wed/Thursday: 11:45 pm - 3:00 am (EST) 10:45 pm - 2:00 am (CST) 9:45 pm - 1:00 am (MST) 8:45 pm - 12:00 am (PST) ---------------------------------------------------------- Endure is a recently formed guild, Semi-Hardcore progression oriented raiding guild. looking for individuals with progression in mind, heroic content and mythic. Members looking to join Endure should be; • Able to raid at the times listed above for your time zone. Must be able to make 90% of raids. • Are dedicated, responsible, willing to learn, and have excellent situational awareness • Can take constructive criticism & keep a positive mind while raiding. • Have Teamspeak3 and a working mic (mandatory) • The ability to work with us for the overall progression of the guild and if being asked to sit due to performance, figure out why you aren't performing as well as you should or for better raid comp on more demanding boss encounters. If you meet our minimum gear/experience requirements (heroic mode ready, ilvl 720+ minimum) we will give you a shot on a trial basis. If you perform well, interact and get to know our raiders, and help contribute to our guild's success we will consider offering you a full time raid spot after a minimum of FOUR weeks. We aren't interested in players that just log on to get loot - we want long term, committed players that are here to stay. It should be known that we are extremely selective - we run a fairly small roster and don't recruit players to be benched. Our turnover has been historically quite low, so we take apps very seriously. We pride ourselves on being able to retain our players for the long-term and run our guild so that raiders have a great time AND stay competitive. The ideal candidate for a position at Endure is spatially aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. The ability to attend 90%+ of scheduled raids is very important. Use of Teamspeak3 is mandatory, no exceptions. A working microphone is mandatory, no exceptions. Loot is done on a Loot Council basis which takes in to fact, current classes that excel more than others, player attendance and abiltiies, and overall whats best for killing the next boss. This is a team game, not individual, loot comes and goes but in the end what matters IS killing the boss. If we are interested in your app, we will contact you for an in-depth Vent interview. Be prepared to answer some critical questions about your raid/achievement experience and your gear/enchanting/gemming choices. We will review EXCEPTIONAL applicants regardless of class openings. For any recruitment needs or questions contact, GM & Recruitment: Amethystz or Emeraldz in game on Zul'Jin or Amethystz#1205 http://endurezuljin.enjin.com/recruitmentEmeraldz25 Jul 19
Jul 19 730 Blood/Frost DK 13/13H 7/13Mythic LF Raid 730 Blood/Frost DK 13/13H 7/13Mythic LF Raid team with an active guild. Available to raid between 9pm to 3am Server Time Monday through SundayBlightghast1 Jul 19
Jul 19 LF a raiding guild for legion Did some raiding in MoP, mained PvP in WoD, and now currently looking for hardcore raiding into legion.Hünt2 Jul 19
Jul 19 Raiding Guild LFM.. Heroic raiding Guild. 2 nights a weeks. Friday/Saturday 7 PST. 10 pm server. Looking for all roles,except Tanks. Please send a tell to Oaknuts, Birthworm or Poppens. or email guildmerc@gmail.comBirthworm0 Jul 19
Jul 18 [H] 5/13M Guild Looking for More! === Who we are === We are a guild located on Horde side Zul'jin. The officer core is 13/13M and is preparing for Legion. We provide a friendly atmosphere with the intent of downing the content and having a ton of fun while we are at it! <Deaths Echo> is currently 5/13M and looking for more to fill our ranks as we continue progression through Mythic HFC. === Raiding with Deaths Echo === If you choose to join our ranks, you'll have an ability to down content at a pace that is fairly quick while at the same time having fun. We raid Friday/Saturday from 8-12EST. Since our leadership is 13/13M, you will have access to players who know their stuff. We have no issue at all coaching someone on fights, helping them improve at their class and at the game in general. A portion of the reason Deaths Echo was formed was to pass on some of the skills we have acquired over our many years of playing WoW to newer or returning players. What distinguishes Deaths Echo members from other raiders is our unwavering commitment to our core values. Preparedness, attendance, consistency, and awareness (PACA) are the crucial components of a successful raid team. We’re confident that everyone who exhibits these behaviors WILL be successful. === What We Need === We are currently in dire need of more DPS as well as more healers or DPS with capable healing offspecs. As well, one DPS with a tank off spec. For more detailed information about what classes and specs we are currently looking for, please visit http://deathsecho.enjin.com/ and either go through the application process or add me in game at Orianimal#1107. Even if your class is not listed on the website, don't hesitate to contact me in game. === Who To Contact === These are some battle tags to contact if you are interested in talking with an officer about possibly joining us: Orianimal#1107 Salazar#1965 Frinea#1736 If none of us are online, please be patient! We will get with you as soon as possible! If you are interested in returning to mythic raiding or starting for the very first please contact us. I'm confident you'll find this an enjoyable home.Oriandal17 Jul 18
Jul 18 Wts 8/8CM carry! We are a team of experienced CM players wanting to sell 8/8CM golds! What you Get: "The Indomitable" Title, Challenger's War Yeti, CM Achievements, and Unique Weapon Transmogs. These all go away when the Legion pre-patch drops! ( 2 weeks or so ) Runs take 2 hours, could be more or less depending on the day. All you need is 2 dps flasks, pots, and skype! Add Tyler#1707 or robotgiraffe#1709 to set something up! Also.. the closer we get to pre-patch the higher the price will be so book with us now!Excisiion26 Jul 18
Jul 18 [H] Selling 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes Hello! Our group is currently selling 8/8 Gold CM carries! (We no longer sell individual dungeons as we are running double carries and it is difficult to find 2 people who want the exact same select dungeons) We are a group of very experienced players who have run hundreds of carries together and offer fast and smooth runs. If you'd like to sign up please feel free to add my battle tag at the end of this post. What you get: Unique Weapon Transmogs (Character Specific for now, however all the weapons listed below will become account bound in Legion!) Claws of Creation Bloodmaw Gargoyle Equus Soul Eater Sunblade Arcana Shard Spire Greatstaff of Infinite Knowledge Dimension-Ripper's Staff Living Longbow Shifting Felblade Furnace of the Great Machine Face of the Guardian Elemental Crescent Cloudsong Glaive Tesseract Timepiece Crystal-Shot Longrifle Greatsword of the Inferno FlamegrinderChallenger's War Yeti (Account Wide) "The Indomitable" Title (Account Wide) Teleports to all 8 WoD Dungeons (Character Specific) 360 Achievement Points Our Members: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Laozine/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Catarrian/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Gachigasm/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Luminal/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Masati/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Arumat/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Jebidiah/advanced Requirements: 3 hours of your time (Although usually closer to 2.5 hours) Willing to get in Skype or Discord with us (no mic required)Cost: Message for Price Payment is due: All at the start of the carry or 1/2 before and 1/2 after four. Times: Everyday starting at 3:00PM EST Do these times not work for you? Contact us and we can arrange something better.Contact Info: Landiun#1549 Kratis#1189 Previous thread for references: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419284200Svandthra1 Jul 18
Jul 18 740+ Trio Hpal, DPS DK, DPS War LF New Home! Hello, Looking to transfer to Zuljin for Legion and we would like to find a guild to raid with. What we are looking for: - Weekday raiding anywhere around 9 to 1am latest - A friendly atmosphere - Mythic Progression Guild (We are currently 13/13M HFC since December 2015) - Logs can be given on request We will be playing out main classes for Legion BUT might make changes if required. Below you will find the list of our characters: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Plka/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Edynn/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Pistons/advancedPlka0 Jul 18
Jul 17 [H][A] Selling 8/8 Gold CMs - ANY REALM 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Service [Horde + Alliance] – We Accept Gold on ANY Realm! =D **No more alliance toons, only Horde 100s, but alliance gold is accepted! Price: 2 Slots Open for BID each run When: We'll be doing at least 2 runs a day until pre patch. Possibly all night Monday Battle Tag: Jarvan#1334 We will only be taking DPS carries for the remainder of the expansion. Sorry healers! =/ Please be around 630ilvl or higher and have Curse Voice client installed before we invite you to the run. Payment: Up Front If you are an Easy Carry we will refund anywhere from 25k-75k from the priceJarvino26 Jul 17
Jul 17 Looking for a fun, friendly guild Hello all. I'm a returning player who is looking for a guild with a great group of fun, friendly people who are raiding normal/ heroic. Basically a guild that plays for fun, can laugh at themselves when mistakes happen but focus on the goal during the fight. As for me, I'm going to be honest and admit that I'm not very experienced but I do take the time to learn my class and encounters. The classes I've played besides my Druid are DK, Shaman and a little bit of Monk, all DPS but I'm also interested in learning how to tank and/or heal. Like I said, I want to be up front about my experience. As for faction, I'll gladly transfer faction and realm. I'm EST but I can also raid Central. Weekends are especially good for me. If your guild is that fun group, I'm looking forward to joining.Cybin2 Jul 17
Jul 17 For anyone Hunting Luk'hok,Silthide, and Path With Pre-patch coming this Tuesday and CRZ along with it for any still hunting, Mottled Meadowstomper in Nagrand, Sapphire Riverbeast in Talador, or Swift Breezestrider in SMV. I set-up groups and got the mounts for Cross realm groups. Since these mount's will become much harder to obtain after CRZ is enabled and the amount of realms that you will be able to jump to will be cut down to 1/10th. I jotted down the kill timers for Zul'jin and will be posting the expected re-spawn timers for those looking to obtain these mounts before Tuesday. With that said good luck with your hunts and try to share it with others if you find them! Proof if needed - https://gyazo.com/f317c69f0b672e2f7cf2b247bdc9c95d Pathfinder: Kill time Sunday 6:45 AM server time, Re-spawn timer 5-16 hours, Expected time to be up Sunday 11:30AM - Sunday 11:00PM server time. Silthide: Kill time Sunday 7:10 AM server time, Re-spawn timer 12-28 hours, Expected time to be up Sunday 7:00PM - Monday 11:00AM server time. Luk'hok: : Kill time Sunday 7:30 AM server time, Re-spawn timer 12-28 hours, Expected time to be up Sunday 7:00PM - Monday 11:00AM server time.Jostin0 Jul 17
Jul 17 Ally Looking for Active PvP guild! Hello! I am currently looking for an active PvP guild to hang out and play games with. I've played since vanilla and carried Gladiator ranks from BC to Wrath when I quit for awhile. Just want some fun competitive ppl to hang out with!Poesoo0 Jul 17
Jul 17 LFM three more for Gold CMS I have BiS fury warrior gear for cms and can also play a blood dk but preferred an experienced tank.Also have an experienced healer. I am a top level raider and have just been unable to get a consistent skilled group with the correct comp to get these done. If interested post with class/spec/experience and we can get these done! Btag: Faytful#1779 or Aeromu#1363Teinai4 Jul 17
Jul 16 Looking for a raid guild. 'ello everyone! My husband and I are searching for a new raid guild to call home. We are friendly, helpful individuals who love to joke around, but can quickly buckle down when needed. Instead of frustrated yelling, we lean towards patience and constructive advice. We want to have fun. This is not a job for us, but we do welcome the challenge of mythic content. Raid experience: 14/14 M SoO. 5/13 M HFC - our guild stopped raiding sometime before December due to lacking interest. Individual skill: We both have multiple 'Proven' titles from the proving grounds. We also ran gold challenge mode groups in guild during MoP (tanking and healing). Lastly, we were GL/RL during our 14/14 M SoO raiding. Preferred times are: Weekdays 6-10 EST, Weekends 10-10 EST. Classes/specs: Drilnøck (ilvl 722) - Shaman (DPS/Heals) - DPS preference Nøgitsune (ilvl 738) - Druid (Tank/Heals/DPS) - Tank preference Last notes: We are willing to server/faction change if we find a guild that melds well with our criteria. We are searching for heroic/mythic content, a friendly atmosphere, and fun people. If anyone wishes to chat, my btag is Sarovok#1163. My husband's btag is Ketchup#11543. Thanks a bunch. =3Nøgitsune3 Jul 16
Jul 16 WTB moose 25k pm meThundersurge0 Jul 16
Jul 16 <Blöödbath and Beyond> 7/13M Recruiting! <Blöödbath and Beyond> is looking to fill a few spots for Mythic progression. We're looking for progression-oriented, dedicated and experienced raiders. Realm: Zul'jin Current Progress: 13/13 H HFC 7/13M HFC Raid times: Midnight-3:00AM EST Tue. Thur, and Sun We're currently in need of: Immediate need for Sub Rogue, Boomkin, and Lock DPS. Any Mythic Ready DPS will be considered! Minimum Requirements: 720+ iLvl Legendary Ring *We're willing to help gear you up if you're committed and determined. We are also accepting ALL casuals in preparation for Legion to increase roster and have members to go through the content with!! Application Visit our website to apply http://bloodbathandbeyond.wix.com/gamestation Feel free to add my btag for more information or interested in joining! IcedDarkkaos#1731 You may also add the following Battletags for more informaton or questions: Vansith#1502 Northrider15#1771 Jax#11953Sumwunfarted25 Jul 16
Jul 16 WTB HFC Run WTB HFC Clean run (Normal or Heroic), all my gold is on Zul'jin Alliance server.Heightyone0 Jul 16
Jul 15 (H) < Conquer > - backed by organization < Conquer > is opening the recruitment doors for a limited time. We are backed by a gaming Organization called Smunchy Games are seeking players that are preparing to get ready for the latest expansion, Legion. We are currently looking for the following classes: Paladin ( Open ) Death Knight ( ) Warlock ( Open ) Warrior ( Open ) Demon Hunter ( Open ) Mage ( Open ) Shaman ( Open ) Hunter ( Open ) Druid ( Open ) Monk ( Open ) Rogue ( Open ) Priest ( Open ) Raid times are EST/CST and are still in progress, looking to build times around the core raiding groups. If you would like to join you may either sign up via this link through the Organization website: https://smunchygames.com/guild-conquer/ Or whisper myself ( Smunchy ) or Haori in game. Here are a couple of links to Smunchy Games, the Organization that is backing Conquer: https://www.facebook.com/smunchygames/ https://smunchygames.comSmunchy2 Jul 15
Jul 15 New Tank LF Raiding Guild As the title of the post states, I am a Guardian Druid looking for a guild to raid with in Legion. Throughout my time playing WoW, I have gained a Marksmanship Hunter, and have decided to go for a change of scenery. I am looking for a guild that is serious about their raiding. By that, I mean, that I am looking for a raid that follows their times, expect it's members to know the fights, and be prepped and ready for 3-4 hours of raiding. I do not mean to come across as vain, but as a player who's only time to play is during the evening; I value the time that I have available to play. I have had terrible experiences while raiding in both MoP and WoD with significantly lesser guilds and wish wholeheartedly to find a guild that executes proper raiding practices. It is worth noting, that I have not mained a tank spec throughout my years, but I do my research whenever it comes to a class that I thoroughly enjoy. That being said, I believe I could proof worthwhile as an off tank for a guild that has had good experiences in raiding in recent years. Also worth noting, I plan on running Restoration as an off-spec in Legion. I have a Shaman as well that can fulfill any role needed. If you'll have me on your team, I'm willing to speak to either a guild master or raid team leader to work out some details. Best contact is my BNetID: ShawnWest#11923Caels1 Jul 15
Jul 15 RDruid/MW Looking for AFTERNOON Raid Guild! Hello, 29 year old (irl lol) Resto Druid or Mistweaver Monk here played since vanilla and i'm looking for an afternoon raiding guild. Character name "Kozyx" on Zul'jin. I need a guild that raids anytime between 10am and 7pm eastern time. I work 6 days a week third shift so I hit the bed at about 7pm. If you have room and would like to add me to your raid team please let me know. I am online several hours everyday usually and more on my 1 day off which is Sunday night to monday morning. I'd like a guild though that I could raid with more then just one night a week though so please let me know if i'd make a good fit for your guild. Thanks and I hope yall have a great weekend! Edit: I also have an affliction warlock that i'd be willing to use as well.Buurz0 Jul 15
Jul 14 [H] <With Feeling> - Fri/Sat night Raiding "With Feeling" is a new guild formed on Zul'jin by some IRL Co-workers that are both new to the game for some and Mythic Exp. Raiders in others. We need players of all classes to help fill the ranks for Legion leveling, 5 mans, and raiding. We are happy with players that are new to the the game as well as older experienced players of all ability levels. There is no age requirement, we just ask you be decent at the game and cause no drama in the guild or in the server community. The plan for the guild is to enjoy Legion content at a working professional with family pace, raiding once we are ready, and not trying to bite off more than we can chew just to push progress rankings. We will most likely be flex normal and heroic raiding focusing on progression, gear, achievements, and mounts until we have the mix of gear and players to take a look at Mythic raiding. The ultimate goal will be to complete all Legion raids on Mythic difficulty prior to the next expansion release. Consumables will be provided by the guild and all gold made by the guild will be going back into the players for gear or gifts. We also plan on running some content prior to Legion to get used to the new class changes. The goal is to have fun with like minded people putting life before the game but still finding time to play. Raid nights are going to be Friday and Saturday nights 9-12EST (later if everyone wants to play for an extra hour or 2). Raiding will be 1-2 nights per week depending on everyone's schedule but we would like to try and maintain both nights. There will be openings for all guild officer positions in case anyone is interested. Please visit our website and complete a short application if interested. Excuse the site construction we are in the process of working on it. http://withfeeling.enjin.com/Hottrod1 Jul 14
Jul 14 <Sanity Misplaced> Recruitment raid 4 Legion Date: Thursday 07/14/2016 Time: 8 PM EASTERN (until 11PM) Place: HELLFIRE HEROIC Gear Required: 700+ Unless you whisper me or one of the officers pre-raid and get approval. Voice Chat: REQUIRED. Discord Contacts for raid: Titam (btag Titan#1228), Yourbandaid, Highest, Kryllian, Heallikehell, Blis, or pretty much any member online and tell them you are talking about my post. Starting at Assault. We will replace people as needed. No worries if you don't know the fights. Just let us know and we will take care of you. Recruiting for <Sanity Misplaced> which is currently 5/13 Mythic. We are fully focused on planning for Legion. All classes and specs are needed, currently. Biggest needs are Heals/Ranged Dps/Dk Raid times for <Sanity Misplaced> 8-11 PM EASTERN Tues and Thurs. Sanity Misplaced is a fairly laid back guild. We do not like people who stand in bad. We have a nice guild atmosphere. We are normal people who love this game. Please don't expect a free ride. We will boot you in a heartbeat. Mistakes happen and that is ok!Titam2 Jul 14
Jul 13 . .Goneinashot0 Jul 13
Jul 13 Two experienced raiders LF mythic raiding. Hello! A friend and myself are looking for a new raid team that works with our schedules. We both are former heroic (when it was actually heroic) and mythic raiders. We took a step back during WoD to regroup, but we are wanting to push mythic content in legion. We both have our fair share of raiding experience, and have been in a number of top tier raid teams. Classes: I am currently a Protection Warrior; however, I might change to Demon Hunter tank for legion. I would prefer to tank if at all possible, however I would be willing to go dps. I have raided on my warlock in the past, and would be willing to play any class the raid needed My friend would also like to tank with me on his Protection Paladin. He is also willing to heal on his monk or dps on a warlock, or hunter. Times available & time zone: I currently live on the west coast and my friend lives on the east coast so finding a raid team that fits both of our schedules is tricky. We are available 9-12EST/6-9PST. We would like to raid two nights during the week. We are also available to raid on Saturday. We however cannot raid on Friday or Sundays. Tuesday/ Thursday/ Saturday raid would be the most ideal. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: We both like a hardcore/semi-hardcore raid style. We would like a serious group of skilled players that can push content, but at the same time can have a good time. We would like a competent Raid Leader that holds people accountable even themselves, and can also listen to input from the raid. Current progression/experience: Current progression is lacking we have done off and on raids during WoD. However previous to that we both cleared most heroics versions of raids in MoP. We have experience raiding at a high level since. Contact info: Feel free to post to this thread or add my Btag Darober#1814 for any questions or proposals. [b] Anything else: We are both very diligent raiders who understand mechanics. Except for unforeseen circumstances we are on time for raids, and prepared for when raid starts. We are both quick learners, and we generally won’t make the same mistake twice. We are fine with most loot systems and voice chat. We are willing to start right away if need be. We look forward to hearing from you!Darober1 Jul 13
Jul 13 [Delete] [Delete]Machitos0 Jul 13
Jul 13 New to server and to WoD! Hi everyone :) I just rerolled here (well, I boosted >.>) after a long break since Cataclysm. So many changes! Very exciting. I've also never been Horde before. I mostly just wanted to say hello, but also ask: So at level 100, at this point in the expansion, what should I be working on in preparation for Legion? I might try to hit up some LFR stuff since I haven't entered a raid since Firelands! :O I've also been working on Garrison stuff, but according to some research I did, things are a bit wonky w/ Garrison quests for a boosted 100. Garrisons really kill the social aspect of the game, huh? :( Anyway - Thanks everyone! And I look forward to meeting new friends! ^_^ <3, Honey ElsieChay#1686Honeybbq3 Jul 13
Jul 13 [H] 5/13M Guild Looking for More! === Who we are === We are a guild located on Horde side Zul'jin. The officer core is 13/13M and is preparing for Legion. We provide a friendly atmosphere with the intent of downing the content and having a ton of fun while we are at it! <Deaths Echo> is currently 5/13M and looking for more to fill our ranks as we continue progression through Mythic HFC. === Raiding with Deaths Echo === If you choose to join our ranks, you'll have an ability to down content at a pace that is fairly quick while at the same time having fun. We raid Friday/Saturday from 8-12EST. Since our leadership is 13/13M, you will have access to players who know their stuff. We have no issue at all coaching someone on fights, helping them improve at their class and at the game in general. A portion of the reason Deaths Echo was formed was to pass on some of the skills we have acquired over our many years of playing WoW to newer or returning players. What distinguishes Deaths Echo members from other raiders is our unwavering commitment to our core values. Preparedness, attendance, consistency, and awareness (PACA) are the crucial components of a successful raid team. We’re confident that everyone who exhibits these behaviors WILL be successful. === What We Need === We are currently in need of more DPS as well as more healers or DPS with capable healing offspecs. As well, one DPS with a tank off spec. For more detailed information about what classes and specs we are currently looking for, please visit http://deathsecho.enjin.com/ and either go through the application process or add me in game at Orianimal#1107. Even if your class is not listed on the website, don't hesitate to contact me in game. === Who To Contact === These are some battle tags to contact if you are interested in talking with an officer about possibly joining us: Orianimal#1107 Zechs#1971 Rich#1949 Salazar#1965 Frinea#1736 If none of us are online, please be patient! We will get with you as soon as possible! If you are interested in returning to mythic raiding or starting for the very first time please contact us. I'm confident you'll find this an enjoyable home.Oriandal1 Jul 13
Jul 12 Goblin girls, where we at?! Goblin girls are cute. CUTE!Felwing0 Jul 12
Jul 12 [H] New team LF RDPS Hello, thank you for you're time and i hope we are what you are looking for. <Aboriginal> on Zul'jin (Horde) is currently creating a raid team to prepare for legion. We are currently in the mid-to-late stages of forming and have firmly established the structure and goals, as well as an almost complete raid team. We are a guild with a semi-hardcore attitude with the intent to progression through all the content without killing ourselves in the process. We will have a good atmosphere that makes for a fun and enjoyable raid environment while downing current content thoroughly. Our leadership is very experienced players who have been raiding since Vanilla (if you even call what that was raiding) and raid leading since Wrath with current experience being 13/13H. For the rest of WoD our raid times will be 10pm-1am EST on Tuesday and Thursday. During Legion we hope to add a third night, either Monday or Wednesday at the same time, if the 3rd night is necessary for progression. We are looking for players who are dedicated and show a strong understanding of the game and their role. Someone who is looking up the fights and their class to know it in-and-out. We want people who are driven and are constantly trying to better themselves. For attendance, we understand that there is a world outside of Warcraft and that sometimes you can not make a raid. This is understandable if notice is given ahead of time. Also its completely understandable if an emergency happens, i.e your dog ate your keyboard, once in awhile is okay, but reoccurring absences will effect your spot on the time. We are just in need of a Priest or Druid Healer and 1-2 RDPS. If you don't see your role or class listed below it does not mean that position is over-saturated, rather these are for a balanced comp to get us off the ground and are more than open to others not listed below. Healer: Priest (Med), Druid (Med) Range Dps: Priest (High), Warlock (Medium), Mage (high), Boomkin (high) Thank you for your time. If you are interested or have an questions feel free to add me, respond on the post or find me in game. GM/RL: Ryoka21#1152Zavate17 Jul 12
Jul 12 *Synergy* Guild Giveaway to the Community Oh Yes I said it Guild Give away to the Zul'Jin Community!!! Who: Synergy Where: Orgrimmar AH Why: We want to give ZJ Community Free stuff When: Friday July 15 @ 9pm Server Time/ Eastern What: I will explain the game once everyone is invited. How: First 49 people to whisper me for Invite at Exactly 9pm Server will be able to Particiapte. Our Guild is giving away FREE Stuff. No fees! Here are the giveaways! * Razor Keyboard Grand Prize * 1 WoW in store Mount of your Choice * 3 WoW Tokens * 3 In store WOW Pets of your Choice Game will be explained after Invites We want to Thank You Zul'Jin Community and can't wait to see you guys/girls there. Sincerely Synergy GuildDidipull2 Jul 12
Jul 12 Selling Challenge Mode (8/8) Gold We are one of the top US group, for Times, looking to sell CM carries on the server (and others). Rewards: - Challenger's War Yeti ( Account Wide Mount) - "The Indomitable" (Account Wide Title) - Up to 360 Achievement Points - Warlord's Path (Char Specific Portals) - Access to a variety of weapons (Char Specific Transmog) Costs: - 450k for all 8 dungeons - 65k for a single dungeons -NO LONGER ACCEPTION OFF-SERVER GOLD Contacts: If you have any questions please add: -Psif#1142 -Mag#1823 -Sangheilios#1917Exceptions34 Jul 12
Jul 12 LFGuild, Fri/Sat raiding I'm in search of a guild that is social and also does progressive raiding. I'm looking to do a server transfer and faction change. I started out as an orc, and want to go back Horde. My plan is to main ENH for Legion. My preferred raid nights would be Friday/Saturday. A little about me: I'm middle aged, I have played WoW since Vanilla. Before that I was an avid EverQuest raider. I still love this game, but so many friends have moved on. Which is why I'm looking for new friends.Thryna3 Jul 12
Jul 11 LF guild to raid with FOR THE RIGHT GUILD I CAN TRY TO CHANGE MY SCHEDULE AROUND TO WORK AROUND THE GUILDS. With that being said. I am looking for a night time guild that preferably raids no earlier than 10 pm eastern(server) and i would like to get back into raiding right away. As for role i can play any role/spec needed, but i have a preference to this toon. i have 2 others on this server that i can just right into raiding with. Here are the armory's to them. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Trolldotz/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Exsterno/simple If interested add my b-tag Lurch#1723 any questions about my toons just leave them here or add me and i can give more detailsRâiden6 Jul 11
Jul 11 . .Goneinashot0 Jul 11
Jul 11 WTB moose mount and 8/8 gold CM on alliance Like title say i want my pve done before legion. Hordeoeuvre#1911Hordeoeuvree2 Jul 11
Jul 11 [H] WTS Scarlet Chestpiece Currently in possession of a Scarlet Chestpiece on Horde side. Wanting to sell it for 250k, but willing to negotiate. I'm reachable in game most of the time through tells. If I'm not on send an in game mail and I'll get back as soon as I canZamameé0 Jul 11
Jul 11 Condemned 13/13m Selling Carries Available Wed Nights at 8:30 EST: 8/13 Mythic HFC - 250k 11/13 Mythic HFC - 500k Available Mythic Blackhand with Ironhoof Destroyer Mount - 250k This will be starting June 28th 8/8 Mythic Dungeons 35k for all 8 We ONLY sell for gold. Gold is only accepted on Zul'jin, Stormreaver, Hellscream, and Zangarmarsh. Deposits required for Mythic/Heroic HFC and the BH mount to reserve the spot. Add Nickolonius#1469 or Tyler#1707 for more detailsUtherpendrg28 Jul 11
Jul 10 WTS Faded Photograph Discontinued item WTS Faded photograph item! Discontinued and rare! Reference to Zelda! Schwazzy#1639 If interestedSchwazzyy0 Jul 10